Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 12:12:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S4E1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S4E1  (Read 341 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 23, 2011, 02:24:30 am »

(Thanks, Roberta!)

The following presentation is sponsored by:

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock
Season 4, Episode 1

The FFW logo flashes across the screen as the Future Shock theme plays, showing the video of the girls training for the competition before we open outside FFW headquarters on a darkening night in California. We see the big FFW marker in front of the building before heading inside to the FFW gymnasium, where a ring is set up and we see all six of the girls standing around in various spots on the floor around the ring. Some are stretching, others seem to be in some form of mental preparation. The cameras then head over to a pair of leather chairs sitting a few feet from ringside where the hosts of Season Four sit, namely Ryan & Stacey Mackenzie!

Ryan: Hello there, FFW faithful! Welcome to FFW’s corporate headquarters here in Los Angeles, California! As you can tell, we are emanting from the state of the art gymnasium housed here inside the building for our employees and staff to make use of if they so choose! And today, it shall also be the site of the first challenge for Future Shock Season 4!

Stacey: I’m Stacey Mackenzie, SVW Tag Team Champion, here with my husband Ryan, and we’re positively brimming over with excitement for tonight’s match! Scramble matches are always exciting... I remember always playing them on wrestling games! And this gives us plenty of time to see all these fighters in action!

Ryan: My lovely wife is right! Tonight in our first challenge here in Future Shock, the six rookies will be competing in a Scramble match with a fifteen minute time limit! But just to add a little more fuel to the fire, they will be competing for immunity in the first round of voting to begin immediately following this broadcast.

Ryan looked to his wife with a smile.

Ryan: Would you be so kind as to address our girls and let them know the rules of the Scramble match?

Stacey: Of course baby! Basically, all six women compete, and look to score a pinfall or submission on one of their opponents. Once someone has scored a fall, they then have to try and prevent anyone else from scoring one, as the last person to have scored a fall when the timer runs out is declared the winner!

Ryan: Perfectly put, babe! Now the pins or submissions can only take place inside the ring. There are no countouts or disqualifications. And as my bride put it, the last woman with a pinfall or submission will win the first competition and immunity! But as longtime Future Shock fans know, winning a competition isn’t guaranteed to win you the fan vote from the FFW faithful. Isn’t that right, Stacey?

Stacey: Absolutely! It’s all about how you present yourself, and if you can connect with the fans. But that’s not easy to do, because the FFW fans are known for being both fickle and unpredictable!

Ryan: We’ve seen it many times in seasons past. Sometimes our fans don’t always get behind the most liked one in the group. Often their picks are indicative of what they are each looking for. Some of them don’t like the happy go lucky type, and prefer a killer instinct. Others prefer those who are off the beaten path a bit, and show individuality. There’s no accounting for how the votes will tally, it’s just the job of these six girls to do everything in their power to show them that they belong and should continue in this competition. One example of someone the fans kept in till the end would be from Season Two, where the first runner up is now our FFW Television Champion in the form of Payton St. Pierre.

Stacey: Indeed, which proves that the fans are stupid sometimes! But who am I to question the FFW faithful?

Ryan got up out of his seat, moving towards the ring steps as he looked around at each of the six girls.

Ryan: Ladies, tonight is all about making an impact, about leaving an impression on both your competition and more importantly, the FFW faithful whom hold your future in the palm of their collective hands.

His eyes went back to his wife.

Ryan: Do you have any tips or insight you would like to share with our girls, babe?

Stacey: Sure! Just focus, do your best, and try to look good, but remember, aggression isn’t always the best way to win a Scramble! Remember to fight smart!

The camera looked back to see referee Jennifer Stringer making her way towards the ring and sliding in.

Ryan: As stated, ladies, this match has a fifteen minute time limit! Our senior referee will be in charge of the action! I wish all of you the best of luck!

Ryan rejoins his wife at the adjacent leather chairs as the camera focuses on the ring. Stringer calls for the bell, and each of the girls begin warily entering the ring. Gigante manages to get in first and stakes out a corner as Desirae and Deven follow suit on opposite corners. Hanna slaps Gigante on the leg, causing her to turn and look down at her as Desirae and Deven go on offense. Both of them begin pelting Gigante with hard right hand shots, one after another before pulling her out of the corner. Each of the girls grabs one of her arms, and stretches it out before beginning a series of stiff kicks to her abdomen one after another! On the floor, Arabella slips into the ring as Alyssa watches from the floor.

Stacey: Looks like a few of the girls see fit to gang up on Gigante. I’m not sure how smart that is. It’s hardly much of a poker face... they’re clearly intimidated.

Ryan: I can’t say as I blame them! There’s a school of thought that says if you take out the biggest person in a fight, your chances of winning get a lot better!

The two girls pull her out of the corner, backing her into the ropes and sending her in with an Irish whip! They join hands as she comes back on the rebound, taking off with a double armed clothesline which rocks the big woman back a few steps. Once again in unison, they back into the ropes and spring off again! And without a moment’s notice, Gigante returns fire with a thunderous clothesline of her own to each of the two girls, taking them to the mat. Arabella watches in the corner as Gigante reaches down, grabbing Desirae by the throat and lifting her to her feet. A few well placed knee lifts, she backs her into the ropes and goes to send her in for the ride. As Kain hits the far side, Hanna moves around to Gigante’s side of the ring and grabs her foot to distract her. And as the Amazon turns around, Desirae leaves her feet and lands a flying shoulder tackle that sends Gigante toppling over the top rope to the floor!

Stacey: BAM! Well the makeshift team of Desirae & Hanna seems to be getting the job done at the minute!

Ryan: I think focusing on her though may be a bad idea. All of the offense so far has been to keep Gigante on defense.

Deven was getting to her feet as Arabella seized the moment, storming across the ring and driving a clubbing axe handle shot to her lower back once and then again. Mounting her back, she grabbed her head and began driving it viciously into the mat like a basketball. Standing briefly, she rolled her to her back and began driving right hand shots into her head and face with reckless abandon. Rising to her feet, she looks down to Gigante still on the floor. And as she turns, Hanna slips into the ring and takes off, catching her with a superkick right on the jaw that she never saw coming!

Stacey: Arabella hesitated and got caught! You need eyes in the back of your head in these matches!

Ryan: She was checking to see where Gigante was, and it cost her big time!

Hanna immediately dove into a cover, hooking both legs as the referee dropped for the count!

ONE!!

TWO!!!!!

THRE--KICK OUT!!

Arabella rolled her shoulders in time before the third count, as Hanna got back to her feet. A bright smile on her face, she waved Arabella to get up whom did just that. And with a side kick, Hanna aimed for Arabella’s ribs, but the Italian beauty caught her leg under one arm as the blond hopped on one foot, with de Rossi refusing to let go!

Ryan: Arabella’s got her leg, but I’ve seen this go wrong before, Stacey! She needs to do something with her, because I have a feeling....

Stacey: Me too, I think we could be about to see...

Hanna went for an enzugiri, which Arabella ducked, thus Hanna landed on her feet facing the other direction. The Italian goddess lunged for her, grabbing her around the waist as Hanna grabbed her head and hit a perfect Stunner!!

Stacey: Great awareness from Hanna there. She just seems one step ahead of Arabella at the minute. Maybe the Italian is too aggressive for her own good.

Hanna scrambled for the cover, diving onto Arabella madly as Stringer dropped for the count!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!!

THREEE!!!!!!!

Hanna got to her feet, celebrating as Stringer officially gave her the fall!

Stacey: Don’t celebrate yet! There’s a ways to go! And I guarantee you there’s a pissed off Italian on that floor with vengeance in mind!

Hanna bounced up and down with glee as Desirae Kain tapped her shoulder. And when the blond bombshell turned around, Kain coldcocked her with a vicious right hand right on the chin. Elliot dropped like a rock as Desirae dove onto the cover!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

WHAT....?!

From the outside, Gigante reached under the bottom rope and grabbed Kain by the face in a claw hold, pulling her off the cover with a handful of her skull!!

Stacey: What the hell is she doing? What’s the point in breaking the pinfall? Just lay in wait and take advantage! I thought she said she was smart!

Ryan: I think Gigante is a little south of pissed right now!!

Dragging her out to the floor, Gigante batted her with a right hand of her own, but refused to let the claw hold go. Hoisting her up over her head, she slammed her hard to the floor and slid back into the ring, where a waiting Deven was more than prepared. Knight went for a chop block to the back of Gigante’s leg, taking her down to a knee before driving her face first into the canvas with a bulldog. Knight grabbed her by the leg she chopped and lifted it, only to drive it back into the mat once and then again, immediately applying a Texas Cloverleaf submission.

Stacey: Awesome! Don’t see enough cloverleafs these days. This is going to put insane pressure on Gigante’s spine!

Ryan: No kidding, the first submission hold of the night and Deven’s showing some technical prowess!

Hanna was still a bit woozy on the mat, shaking her head as she gathered her senses. Deven had the hold locked in, leaning back on it before Gigante  reached out, grabbing the bottom rope and causing for the break. Knight broke the hold immediately, standing back up and going back on the attack. Pulling Gigante up by her head, she fired a few forearm shots into the Amazon before hitting the ropes. But on the rebound, she caught nothing but a boot to the face for her troubles as Gigante blasted her with the bad leg, causing Knight to hit the mat and Gigante to drop to a knee in pain! Meanwhile, on the outside, stood Alyssa Foxworth in wait, watching.

Stacey: Alyssa probably thinks she’s smart, but let’s face facts Ry. She isn’t going to impress the fans by standing out there and doing sod all!

Ryan: Knowing she’s not beloved by many of the fans, I am of the mind she may be looking to get the immunity possibly.

Gigante had trouble standing on her bad leg as she got up, with Hanna up as well. The bubbly blond got her attention, talking with her about something as the Amazon looked a bit skeptical. Kain slid back into the ring behind the giant, spinning her around and nailing her with a picture perfect standing dropkick. But the Hispanic giant didn’t go down, only staggering backwards. Kain pelted her with a few more shots, grabbing her head and heading for the ropes!

Ryan: I’ve seen this before! Overnight Sensation may be coming up!!

Kain bounced off the ropes and went for the twist in midair, only to have Gigante shake her off like a leaf, sending her to the mat! Kain hit the mat hard, with the giant turning to see Hanna and shaking her head before nearly decapitating her with a clothesline! Deven was back to her feet next as Gigante whipped her hard into the corner with velocity. Arabella was back up, waving for Gigante to turn around. And when she did, the Italian beauty hit a full sprint and nailed a Codebreaker!

Stacey: Sweet Jesus! Gigante’s height just gave her more momentum to smash into Arabella’s knees!

Ryan: Arabella can pick up the fall right now if she wants it!!

de Rossi stared down at Gigante, then looking over to Hanna with daggers in her eyes. Making a beeline for her, she shoved her back into the corner and climbed to the middle rope before unleashing a devastating volley of fists to her face as Arabella screamed down in rage at her. Hanna hung in the corner, beaten from the assault as Kain got back to her feet. And with a deft movement, Desirae Kain took off across the ring and ran up the ropes, grabbing Arabella by the waist and hurling her with a release overhead German suplex!

Stacey: Well look here, it happened again! Arabella is MUCH too aggressive, and people keep taking advantage!

Ryan: Desirae Kain showing her pedigree! Being married to Simon does have some benefits!  I still never knew he got married though!

Arabella lay in a heap on the mat as Desirae headed for Hanna, pushing her to a sitting position on the top rope and climbing up with her. She hooked her head under one arm, and hoisted her up, falling back with a thunderous superplex!! Hanna crashed like a sack of bricks onto the mat. And before Kain could get to her feet, Deven went on the assault and nailed her with an Ace Crusher as she was getting up!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!

Stacey: Deven gets the fall! Desirae was basically suplexing anything that moved, but left herself open and got caught with that Ace Crusher!

Stringer officially awards Deven the fall as Alyssa Foxworth slithers into the ring. When Knight turns to see her, Alyssa delivers a spinning heel kick straight to her jaw, then covers Hanna!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!

THREE!!!!!

Stacey: And Deven stays in control for all of ten seconds! Alyssa picked her spot!

Ryan: These five girls can not...I repeat can not...forget about her! We are halfway through this match, and she’s fresh as a daisy!

Alyssa began using her feet to kick people out of the ring and to the floor. She shoved Kain out on one side, and then Deven on the other. She pulled Arabella up and threw her through the ropes. And as she dusted her hands off, she failed to notice a Hispanic Amazon getting up behind her.

Stacey: Yes! OH YES!

Ryan: Alyssa, turn around!! I don’t think you can buy your way out of this!!

Foxworth turned, looking up into the angered face of Gigante, whom grabbed her head with both hands, lifting her off the mat! Foxworth cried in pain as the monster pulled her the rest of the way up into a gorilla press position! She began lifting her up and down for a moment before hurling her about halfway across the ring!

Stacey: She flies through the air with the greatest of ease, and lands on her ass halfway to Belize!

Ryan: Foxworth was a human dart!! What power!

Alyssa held her back in pain on the mat as Gigante stalked towards her, leaning down and grabbing her by hands and stepping on her hair before jerking her up off the mat. Alyssa shrieked in pain as Gigante seemed to be trying to pull her hair straight from her scalp!

Ryan: I’ve never had that done to me before, but I can honestly say it doesn’t look like any fun at all! Alyssa may be minus a few locks before we are done tonight!

Stacey: Oh well! I’m sure she can afford a wig until it grows back!

Letting her hands go, Gigante seems amused at the millionaire princess on the mat. She leaned down to grab her again, as Arabella slid back into the ring behind her. And as Gigante grabbed Alyssa’s head, Arabella hit a three point field goal with a kick straight between her legs! The Amazon dropped to her knees in immense pain as Arabella caught her next with a shining wizard that put her on the mat.

Stacey: I’ve been watching Six Nations rugby for years, and it’s rare that an Italian hits a kick that well! Three points!

Ryan: She’s going for the fall here! Right now, Alyssa is in the driver’s seat, even though she looks like she went through a windshield!

de Rossi covered the giant, body to body as Stringer dropped for the count!

ONE!!!

TWOO!!!!!!

THREEEEE--WHOOOAAAA!!

Gigante threw Arabella off her at three, with both arms! Still in pain, she rolled to her hands and knees as Arabella got back to her feet. Quick on the move, she pulled Gigante’s head between her legs and underhooked both arms!

Ryan: SHE CALLS THIS THE DE ROSSI DRIVER!!

Stacey: Yes, but can she hit it on the huge Amazon?

Arabella shouted something in Italian, pulling Gigante up to her feet. A shout of her name got her attention, her head turning as Hanna Elliot was up and delivered a beautiful flash kick straight to her head!!

Stacey: Damn! I think things are starting to get really personal between Hanna & Arabella!

Ryan: If they haven’t before, they damn sure are now!!

Hanna dove on top of Arabella, going for the cover!

ONE!!

TWOO!!!!!

Before the official could get to three, Hana’s face registered an “uh oh” look as she looked up to see Deven Knight on the top turnbuckle, whom flew immediately with a huge leg drop across Hanna’s chest!! She immediately dragged Hanna off Arabella, going for a pinfall!!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!!!

THREEE!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey: Deven gets her second fall of the night! Let’s hope she can keep it more than ten seconds this time!

As Stringer proclaimed Deven the winner of the fall, Alyssa crawled over and covered Arabella! Stringer stopped her gesture towards Deven, falling for the count!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!!

THRE----MAYBE NOT!!

Deven jerked Arabella out from under Alyssa’s cover as the millionaire rolled to her feet, a pissy look on her face as she and Deven went eye to eye.

Stacey: Here we go Ryan! I think shit just got real!

Ryan: Deven Knight....Alyssa Foxworth...nose to nose...eye to eye!! These two do NOT like each other at all!!

Alyssa began talking trash immediately as Deven just smiled sweetly, slapping the taste out of her mouth before Alyssa returned the favor. And with those shots, the two began throwing hands at one another’s heads with a fury! Knight got the better of the exchange, pushing Alyssa back into the ropes. Alyssa shoved her backwards, going for a clothesline. But Knight ducked the contact, grabbing her arm and pulling her down to the mat before applying her triangle choke submission!

Stacey: This is all well and good, but Deven already has the fall! If Alyssa taps out... so what? Deven needs to keep an eye on everyone else!

Kain was back in the ring as Hanna was getting to her feet. Delivering a kick to the gut, Hanna was doubled over as Kain grabbed her in an underhook, and delivered a beautiful flip powerbomb!!

Ryan: YOSHI TONIC!!

Stacey: MAKE MINE A YOSHI GIN AND TONIC!

ONE!!

TWOO!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!

Ryan: Desirae Kain is large and in charge right now!! Hell, I think she could pin Hanna again if she had to!

Stacey: Deven still has that triangle hold locked in though!

Indeed she did, as Alyssa was weakly fighting it herself at this point, kicking her leg out and managing to land it across the bottom rope before Stringer told her to break the hold. Knight did just that, rolling to her feet. Looking down in anger at Alyssa, she was sure to check her surroundings as she looked to Kain, whom had just gotten the fall!

Ryan: They were working together to start this match, but I’ll be damned if I don’t believe that’s over with now! Kain and Knight are the only ones on their feet...wait a minute.....

The camera noticed as Gigante was back up as well, shaking off her low blow from earlier. She moved towards the pair, clapping her hands to get their attention. Both spun in time, immediately going back on the attack and firing shots into the Amazon. They bounced off the ropes, only to get caught in each of Gigante’s hands by the throat! They began trying to fight out of it as Gigante showed amazing power, lifting them both into the air and driving them into the mat with a double chokeslam!!!

Stacey: BOOM! Pin either one, take your pick!

Ryan: According to my watch, we are less than three minutes to go!!

Gigante pressed her hands to Deven’s chest, as Stringer dropped for the count!

ONE!!

TWOO!!!!!

THREE!!!!!

And..

ONE!!!

TWOO!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!

Gigante looked stunned as she looked behind her to see Hanna had covered Kain!

Stacey: UH-OH! That may have been a BAD IDEA!!!

Ryan: Hanna snuck in the back way, and she’s back in control of this match...for now!! Two minutes to go!!!

Gigante looked none too pleased as she got back to her feet, as did Hanna. The bubbly blond looked up at her as if to say “I’m sorry” before Gigante grabbed her by the neck with both hands, lifting her into the air as Hanna choked and gasped for breath! And with nothing short of raw power, Gigante delivered a thunderous Rydeen bomb!!

Ryan: GIGANTE HIT THE BOMB...AND I THINK THE RING SHOOK!!

Stacey: I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BAD IDEA!!!

Gigante stared down at the fallen Hanna as Arabella was back up, heading for Alyssa. Underhooking her arms after placing her head between her legs, she hoisted her up and planted her with the de Rossi Driver!!

Stacey: Arabella hit the de Rossi Driver, and I don’t think Gigante noticed!

ONE!!!!

TWOO!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!

Ryan: If she didn’t before...she damn sure does now!!

Stringer signaled Arabella the winner of the fall as Gigante turned around to see her, once again looking none too pleased!

Stacey: I’ve got some advice for you Arabella! RUN!

Ryan: I think Gigante is getting pissed with all these pins, even if that’s the point of the match!!

Arabella did just the opposite, looking to Gigante across the ring and telling her to come and get some!

Ryan: ONE MINUTE TO GO...AND I DON’T LIKE THIS STRATEGY AT ALL!

Stacey: I’ve said it all along! She’s too damn aggressive for her own good! All she needs to do now is stop anyone else getting a fall!

Arabella took off towards the giant, hammering with her forearm shots and trying to shove her backwards. de Rossi raked her eyes, blinding her for a moment before pulling her head down in another de Rossi driver! But Gigante was trying to fight out of it! Firing a few more forearms into her back to weaken her, Arabella continued to try to hit her finisher! It was to no avail as Gigante shoved her off. The giant charged in after her, with Arabella hitting the second Codebreaker of the match!

Stacey: NO! Why are you knocking people out?! SOMEONE ELSE CAN STEAL A FALL IF YOU DO THAT!!!

Ryan: I think it’s either knock out or get knocked out with that Amazon in the ring!!

Gigante staggered backwards, falling to her hands and knees. And as Arabella lay on her back for a moment to catch her breath, she moved to get up when she looked up to see Hanna Elliot flying through the air and nailing a five star frog splash!!

Ryan: THIRTY SECONDS TO GO!!

Stacey: AND ARABELLA’S PRETTY MUCH DEAD MEAT!

ONE!!

TWOO!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!

Stringer glanced to see how much time remained as she proclaimed Hanna the winner of the fall! A bit of a smile on her face, exhausted at that, she looked over to see Kain and Knight starting to stir. But behind her, Alyssa Foxworth was crawling towards the form of the fallen Arabella de Rossi, whom Hanna was oblivious to!

Stacey: Hanna needs to concentrate! Alyssa could steal it here!

Knight caught wind of this, slipping past Hanna and delivering a baseball slide that sent Alyssa out to the floor. Rolling to her feet, she turned back around as Kain was going for a clothesline on Hanna. Elliot ducked the contact as Kain nearly collided with Deven, whom also managed to avoid the contact. The two spun around, both eyeing Hanna in the ring as the blond glanced to the clock and then pulled her top up to reveal her bare breasts! This drew confusion from both Kain and Knight as Stringer called for the bell!!

Stacey: Sure, whatever works! But Hanna Elliot is your winner!

Ryan: I think Hanna’s breasts were the last thing Deven or Desirae were thinking about seeing in this match! An absolutely brilliant diversion tactic!

Stacey: Hey, you can stop staring at them now!

Stringer raised Hanna’s hand in victory as the blond beamed with pride. Kain and Knight both didn’t look too pleased, and neither did Gigante whom was getting back to her feet. Hanna then bolted out of the ring to the floor, just to be safe!

Ryan: Smartest move Hanna could have made!

Stacey: Yeah, live to fight another day!

Ryan: I apologize to the fans at home whom are looking at a pixelated image of what we here at FFW headquarters are currently witnessing!

Hanna then seemed to remember and tugged her top back down over her chest, raising her hands in victory as she bounced up and down with excitement!

Stacey: Hanna was the best throughout for me. She constantly took opportunities, and showed herself to be a damn sight smarter than people would give her credit for! Though she was admittedly pinned a lot...

Ryan: It doesn’t matter. She got the final fall, and I would daresay that I’m not sure this particular tactic will work a second time!

The cameras watched Hanna for a moment before going back to Ryan and Stacey, Ryan whom was waving at Hanna with a smile on his face.

Ryan: Hey, you did great! Oh wait!

He turned back to the camera, and his wife.

Ryan: Hanna wins the immunity from the first round of voting! Stacey, tell me who impressed you the most in this opening contest and whom may need some pointers! Um..no pun intended.

Stacey: Hanna really impressed me, as did Deven. Deven seemed to know when to pick her spots for the most part. The two I think are in trouble are Gigante & Arabella. Gigante seemed too slow-witted at times, allowing the others to get sneaky falls, and Arabella is just too damn aggressive. Though I expect Desirae to be voted out because... well, she just kinda makes me shrug. Too much like someone I know!

Ryan: In my opinion, Desirae Kain showed the most technical know how, and that’s in no small part thanks to her Hall of Fame husband. And as “slow witted” as you called Gigante, she does hold the distinction of being the only one in this match who didn’t suffer a pinfall!

Stacey: Well shoot me down, Mr. The Glass Is Half Full! If you don’t want criticism, don’t ask me who needs pointers!

Ryan: I’m sorry, babe. You know I love hearing your thoughts. In either case, now the ball is in the hands of the FFW faithful! Because now it’s your turn! Head over to the FFW website and click on the Future Shock link, vote for your favorite of the five rookies you will be able to vote for! As we know, Hanna will skip this round of voting! But who do you want to see go further? Arabella de Rossi? Alyssa Foxworth? Gigante? Deven Knight? Or Desirae Kain?

Stacey: All of them made a case! Some better than others, but that’s neither here nor there! I’m not going to predict what the FFW faithful will do, because they’re certifiably mad half the time!

Ryan: And that’s gonna do it for us here from FFW headquarters! Don’t forget in eights days, it will be the biggest show of the year at Unstoppable 2 with the most star studded card I can remember in FFW! And also, you have one week to go cast your votes! And we’ll be back here next week with the update on who’s staying, who’s going home, and everything in between! This has been FFW’s presentation of Future Shock’s season four premiere! For my beautiful wife, Stacey, this is Ryan Mackenzie saying so long from the City of Angels!

And with that, Future Shock fades off the air.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: