Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:58:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Byte This - February 15, 2012

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Byte This - February 15, 2012  (Read 573 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 16, 2012, 01:32:56 am »

Femme Fatale Wrestling
in association with ARCA
Proudly Present
FFW Byte This
to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project
Live from Daytona Beach, Florida!
February 15, 2012

The FFW logo flashed across the screen as the show opened on a helicopter shot of Daytona Beach, where the focus was a rather tremendous gathering of people were situated. ARCA race cars were spotted on display not far from a huge tent with a guided path to a ring as thousands of fans were gathered around the barricades. Clouds hung heavy over the beach, and a large canopy with the FFW logo hung several feet over the ring in case of rain.

The chopper flew high overhead as the camera panned along the large crowd below. The show then heads down to the ring where we see it is also decorated with a white mat featuring the Wounded Warrior Project in the center. The fans are cheering very loudly as we see two individuals already in the ring, that being Cody Kincaid & his wife, Scarlett. Both are holding microphones. Cody has on his typical FFW shirt and jeans alongside his wife.

Cody: Daytona Beach, Florida.....WELCOME TO BYTE THIS!!

This draws quite the positive response from the crowd as the COO has a rather wide smile on his face.

Cody: FFW wants to thank each and every one of you here and watching at home on the FFW website to the third ever Byte This, where today we are hoping to raise money and awareness for the Wounded Warrior Project, which helps injured soldiers return to normal life! We also want to thank our co-sponsors from ARCA whom have joined us for this event! Every penny earned today from this event and the day’s activities are all going to the charity, so I can’t encourage you enough to leave some of your money here today and help make a lot of severely injured servicemen and women return home and lead a normal life.

Scarlett smiles at the crowd, as her husband talks.

Scarlett: We honestly can’t thank you enough for being here today, showing your support for FFW and the Wounded Warrior Project. I know a lot of you have come out here today to meet your heroes and heroines, to get pictures, autographs and t-shirts but it’s the brave men and women who sign up and get sent to some of the most hostile and most dangerous places in the world to keep each and everyone of us safe. They are asked to leave their family and loved ones at home for weeks and months at a time and place themselves in harms way, risking life and limb every minute of every hour of every day and they do so to protect us and ensure that we can hold events like this who are the real heroes. Please ladies and gentlemen give whatever you can because every single penny makes a difference.

Cody: FFW, in association with ARCA, have put together all of today’s events for you guys. You can get autographs and have pictures taken with your favorite FFW stars and ARCA racers! You can take part in all the drawings and raffles, but now you get the opportunity to watch some of the best talent in the world do what they do best! We have five matches on tap for today’s internet broadcast, and I know--

Voice: I hate to interrupt here, but quite frankly, this is just all a little too much.

The cameras went to the ramp coming out of the tent as we see a man also armed with a microphone and wearing suit and tie, minus the jacket. And that man is Alex Houser. The live crowd immediately begins booing at the sight of him.

Alex: Ladies and gentlemen, while I am wholly in favor of giving to those in need, I must admit that I find Cody Kincaid’s involvement in all of this rather hypoocritical.

The camera shoots back to Cody in the ring, whom looks a bit puzzled by the charge. Alex continues amidst the boos.

Alex: As the only true journalist who works for this company, it is my job to uncover the truth and to expose the false. And today, I come to you to expose FFW’s Chief Operating Officer for the duplicitous and self-serving individual he has been for quite some time.

The crowd continues to boo Houser as he makes his way towards the ring.

Alex: You see, just a few nights ago, Cody Kincaid engineered the single most imbalanced and unfair match that has taken place in some time. And while I blame him primarily for it, his wife was also complicit in it as well. Beyond that, he has also been cited as being duplicitous in another aspect of his life, namely his marriage. But I will get to that in a moment.

Alex strolled up the steps and into the ring. Scarlett sighs deeply as she listens to the accusations, hugging her husband close. “This again? Really?” the microphones just about pick up, before she presses a kiss to his cheek. Finally she decides to raise a microphone to her lips.

Scarlett: This should be good. I’d ask you to enlighten us all, but I get the feeling that’s coming regardless of whether I ask you to or not. Little bit of warning though Alex, the last one of your colleagues who made these sorts of accusation without any actual evidence came this close to getting fired...and we actually like her. So if I were you, I’d tread carefully and make sure you have concrete proof before you go any further.

She holds her thumb and forefinger about half a centimetre apart as she speaks, pausing only for a second to consider her warning.

Scarlett: On second thoughts Alex, knock yourself out. You deserve everything you’re going to get.

Alex: I have video proof if needed, but as I said, I will get to that in a moment. Cody Kincaid, I have a question for you. Did you make the main event match for Cold Blooded for the FFW Championship?

Cody: Yes, I did.

Alex: And why did you make that match, Mr. Kincaid?

Cody: Because I had two women who were in line for a championship rematch, my wife and Katherine Stryfe.

Alex: Then you admit it!

Cody: Admit what?

Alex: Because of your own personal animosity towards Katherine Stryfe, you put her in a match with two women whom both disliked her immensely, and as a result, focused almost the entire match on her, making the odds nearly impossible for her to have a chance to leave as the FFW Champion.

Cody’s face looked a bit incredulous as he had a grin on his face.

Cody: I’ll give you credit, Alex. That is about the most ridiculous thing I think I’ve heard in a while. And I just had to release someone because they didn’t like what an opponent had to say about them, so I’ve had some experience with it this week.

Alex: You watched the match just the same as I did, Mr. Kincaid. You were ringside for commentary as your wife assaulted Katherine Stryfe before the bell for the match even had a chance to ring. You saw her unprovoked assault on her opponent, just as well as the audience in Los Angeles and those watching on Pay Per View did. And after your wife’s violent assault, you still allowed the match to start when the champion came to the ring. Is that not true?

Scarlett shakes her head at the comments.

Scarlett: Did you get back from the restroom a little later than everyone else Alex? Did you not order the repeat on PPV? What everyone saw Alex was me standing in that ring, waiting for Stacey to show up so the match could start only for Kat to blindside me. I merely defended myself and then when the match finally got underway I did my damnedest to pick up the win. It didn’t exactly do either of us any favours. Some people might consider this disrespectful, but for someone of Kat’s experience to do something like that...well either she really hates me, thought I’d roll over for her or she was showing about as much intelligence as you are by going down this path.

The crowd continued to boo Houser, rather loudly as well.

Alex: Ms. Kincaid, I am not here to question your revisionist view of what everyone watching Cold Blooded saw. One need only watch the Pay Per View to see what truly happened, and they will see truly that you have used some rather subpar spin doctoring to make yourself the victim in all of this when all know better.

Alex shakes his head in dismissal.

Cody: Alex, first of all, you’re full of crap. Again. If I had some personal agenda against Katherine Stryfe as you claim, why would I have put her in the match to begin with? And after it was over, why would I have praised the performance she and Scarlett and Stacey put forth? And then why would I have ordered two FFW Championship matches? And why would the first of those matches be one on one with Katherine facing Stacey?!

Turning to face her husband, Scarlett shakes her head.

Scarlett: I think the only person more delusional than Mr. Houser here is Casey - and she’ll be in action later tonight against Eileen Amaro. I think we might be better asking water to run up hill rather than try using facts to get in the way of one of Mr. Houser’s stories. How about I help you out with your interpretation, Alex, maybe take a stab in the dark at how you’d answer that last question. Katherine facing Stacey first is a cheap ploy by my husband to give me more time to recover and in the hope that Stacey and Kat sufficiently injure each other so as to not be at one hundred percent come Chaos Theory? Is that the reason you’ve come up with Alex? Or is it that you believe that I’m the biggest attention seeker in FFW - despite this being pretty much my first public comment since Cold Blooded - and I just have to have the spotlight at Chaos Theory?

Houser put his microphone under his arm, clapping slowly as he looked at the couple in disbelief for a moment before taking the microphone back.

Alex: Mr. Kincaid, I am impressed. Never have I seen such an astounding example of spreading propaganda by one person since the passing of North Korea’s former leader! But I won’t stay on this topic, because it is obvious you have everyone here well snowed to the truth. From your wife to these ignorant sheep here today and those watching at home likely on Pay Per View, you truly have done a masterful job. But sadly, your malfeasance is not just limited to your business, but also your personal life.

Cody: I can’t wait to hear this one, what have you got? Was I eating lunch again?

Alex: A few nights ago on a far less successful company’s show, one of FFW’s brightest rising stars went before a live television audience and read from her dear friend’s diary. The talent in question is Whitley Mercer, and she read from the diary of your personal assistant, Danielle Mason. And frankly, Mr. Kincaid, I...was sickened by what I heard. While I already knew of your woefully tragic business decisions in this company, I thought at the very least you could be faithful to your own wife.

Cody’s smile faded to a very serious look as Houser continued.

Alex: Did I strike a nerve? How you and the devious Danielle Mason could carry on this secret tryst only to have it be exposed by a young woman on this roster whom was chastised and made fun of because of her devotion to the sanctity of marriage! Frankly, Mr. Kincaid, you disgust me. You are truly the lowest form of life I have ever had to stand within arm’s reach of, and watching your body language now assures me that I don’t even have to ask the question. You are a contemptible human being, Mr. Kincaid, and I look forward to the day when these people see you for what you truly are: a complete and total piece of human excrement.

Cody lets his microphone drop to his side, his face already getting more and more thunderous in his obvious anger at Houser’s words. He begins talking to him very sternly before Alex shakes his head and then spits in his face! The live crowd roars in anger as Cody reaches up and wipes the liquid from his cheek. The fans seem to be begging for him to nail Houser, as Scarlett drops her microphone and begins talking to him as well Cody shakes his head and turns around, walking in the other direction as Scarlett grabs Houser and drops him with a DDT to the mat! And the capacity crowd at Daytona Beach erupted! Scarlett however hadn’t finished as she pulls Houser up from the mat and tosses him over the top rope and out of the ring, before catching up with her husband, wrapping her arm around him in an embrace. Cody glances back to see Houser at ringside, a bit of a smile forming on his face as he nods his head. The voice of the broadcast team kick in as we head down to see Mark & Leo standing by.

Mark: Houser got drilled with that DDT, and it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy!

Leo: I couldn’t agree more. He’s been long overdue for that for a while now, Mark.

Mark: Indeed. Fans, welcome to the third Byte This internet Pay Per View for charity, where FFW once again proves itself to be a good global citizen. And today with our friends from ARCA, we are raising money for the Wounded Warrior Project, which helps severely injured servicemen and women return to normal life! Every penny today from merchandise to this very show goes towards that worthy cause. And I couldn’t be prouder to be part of it.

Leo: Me either. As someone who respects our heroes who make the ultimate sacrifices for the things we enjoy, I am a hundred percent behind FFW on this and we have put together a damn fine card for the fans. The main event will see Kaitlynn Stryfe meeting Shane Sanders in a revival of a rivalry that has been going on for years.

Mark: A lot of history there indeed, and also we are going to see a No Disqualification match between two good friends in Cara Stone & Alysson Gardner. Both of these ladies are wanting to make a little progress towards vying for the FFW Ultraviolence Championship. Today is a good way to kick that off.

Leo: Also, Future Shock Five Champion Mel Avilo meets Charity Deas, in what I am sure will be a clinic. Just not by Charity. Mel came up a hair short at Cold Blooded in trying to take the Evolution Championship, but now she has an opportunity at Chaos Theory to meet the Television Champion in a fatal 4 way. Charity should be a good sweat breaker for her!

Mark: Also we got “The Tsunami” Eileen Amaro going one on one with Casey Atherton of Team Adons. Casey has been making the case for an Evolution Championship match, and if she knock off Eileen, that case gets harder to ignore. But in Eileen’s case, she is in need of a win if she wants to start making her case as well.

Leo: But we are going to kick things off with a little six person tag action as the Eternal Flame & Tabatha Belmont meet Bounce & Pounce along with Kara Harrington! Let’s send it up to the ring, shall we?

Gabrielle: The following contest is a Six-Femme Tag match,and is scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, from London, England and weighing in at one hundred fifty-two pounds.... TABATHA BELMONT!

"Dead Boy's Poem" begins to play over the pa system. The fans cheer loudly while some of them let out a chorus of boos as Tabatha Belmont appears on the stage, she smiles at them and slaps their hands as she slowly makes her way to ringside. Walking up the steel steps, Tabatha grabbed a hold of the middle rope and smirked before blowing a kiss to the females in the crowd, bending in between the ropes, she stopped and shook her ass before entering the ring.

Mark: Tabatha Belmont is coming off a huge win over her rival Elizabeth Blackwell at Cold Blooded, and she’s definitely looking to capitalize here!

Leo: Well, you can talk about the Tabatha-Blackwell rivalry, but everyone knows the brutality that came down when Tabby faced Kara Harrington back in the old EWC!   They fought over the women’s championship, and that rivalry is about to be rekindled, perhaps with explosive results!

Gabrielle: And her partners, from London, England and Los Angeles, California, weighing in at a combined two hundred thirty-two pounds, they are the former FFW Unity Tag Team Champions... “The Beautiful Nightmare” Katherine Stryfe and Rebbecca Valentine... THE ETERNAL FLAME!

As the haunting melody of "The Crow and The Butterfly" begins to play over the pa system. Up on the rampway, the shadows of two females could be seen. The crowd gives out a mix reaction as two spotlights showcase Katherine and Rebbecca, the two ladies slowly make their way to ringside, ignoring the fans and once they reach the ring, they both roll under the ropes and slid on their knees letting out primal screams

Mark: And there’s the former Champions... who would love to be the first-ever two time Unity Tag Champs... although Pink Inc could very well beat them to the punch on Saturday!

Leo: Well, they’re trying to have history repeat itself with a bit of a twist here!  Remember, the current champions earned their shot by beating the Eternal Flame at the last Byte This!  They would LOVE to return the favor here!

Gabrielle: And their opponents!  First, from Toronto, Ontario, and weighing in at one hundred seventy-one pounds... she is the former two-time FFW Ulraviolence Champion... KARA “CHAOS” HARRINGTON!

“A Demon’s Fate” by Within Temptation plays, and the crowd erupts into cheers. As the vocals kick in, Kara Harrington walks out of the entranceway, accompanied by Christian Kincaid, and pumps her fist into the air. The two make their way down the ramp, before Kara climbs the steps into the ring. She walks to the turnbuckle, climbing onto the second rope and raises her arms up for the crowd. She then does the same at each of the four corners, before residing to her own corner. Christian then hightails it to the back for the next entrance.

Mark: Kara is back in the ring for the first time in several months, and she looks eager to be back into the ring!

Leo: Last we saw Harrington was right before Halloween, where she pulled off an impressive win over Crystal Hate!  I don’t know how much ring-rust Kara is going to have, but I can tell you what, she’s better be ready if she hopes to keep up with her partners!

Gabrielle: And her partners, from Leeds, England and Llanfair PG, Wales at a combined weight of two hundred thirty-five pounds... they are the CURRENT FFW Unity Tag Team Champions... “The Boing Machine” Hayley Dark... Ignis... BOUNCE & POUNCE!

“No Limit” by 2 Unlimited plays. The crowd cheers as Hayley & Ignis come out, either side of Christian. Ignis twirls around CK as Hayley runs and runs down the ramp, hopping onto the guard rail. Hayley runs along it, before flipping off, and hopping into the ring. Ignis cuddles into CK, kissing him, before charging the ring and sliding in. The two slap hands, before hopping on adjacent turnbuckles and waving to the crowd, as CK makes his way to ringside.

Leo: Listen to the ovation for the champions!  Daytona Beach is rocking!

Mark: There aren’t many girls in Christian Kincaid’s camp that get the fans on their feet, but these two are DEFINITE exceptions!  And what is there not to like about Hayley and Iggy’s heart, unpredictability, and upbeat attitudes!

*DING DING DING!*

The Daytona Beach crowd erupts as Tabatha Belmont steps in on one side, while Ignis climbs in across the ring.  Almost immediately, Kara begins hopping up and down, wanting into the match to get a crack at Tabby.  Ignis pauses for a second, before giving into her partner’s coaxing, turning and tagging out.

Mark: Kara wanted a shot at Tabby right from the getgo, and it looks like she’s going to get it!

Leo: Uh... not so fast.  Looks like Belmont just tagged out too.

Sure enough, at Becca’s eager urging, Tabby had tagged out almost simultaneously.  Both Kara and Becca get into the ring, ready to go... only to find that they aren’t facing who they were facing.  Meanwhile, outside the ring, Hayley hardcore facepalms.

Mark: I... don’t think that was planned.

Leo: Both corners had women eager to settle some scores... but I didn’t think each corner anticipated they were all going to tag out!

Kara finally decides one punching bag is as good as the next, and she charges across the ring, only to be caught by a drop toe-hold from Valentine and sent crashing to the mat.  Valentine follows up with a couple quick kicks to the side, then grabs the arms and latches on a quick la majristral, releasing as the roll takes her and Kara into the ropes, rendering the pinfall invalid.   Kara tries to use the ropes to qucikly get to her feet, but Becca catches her with a drop kick, bouncing her into and off of the ropes, where she’s met by a hard armdrag.

Leo: Kara Harrington tried to start this match out her way, but Becca put on a bit of evasion tactics, and has taken an early control!

Mark: I suppose when it all comes down to it, it doesn’t matter who you’re facing here, it’s time to fight!

Kara tries to get to her feet again, but Becca lands a snapmare, then grabs her arm, putting her in a standing armbar.  With her free hand, she reaches out, and Katherine Stryfe makes the tag, entering the ring.  She let’s out a Yakuza Kick, catching Harrington in the chest, as Becca lets go and climbs back out of the ring.  Stryfe stalks Kara as the bigger woman rolls to her feet, catching her with a DDT as she attempts to rise. 

Mark: Quick tagging by the Eternal Flame here, and they’re looking to keep the pressure up on Kara Harrington!

Leo: Smart thinking.  Get the big woman out of the match, and the three on two becomes a big advantage.

Kat drags Kara over to the ropes, and lays her lower foot across it, leaping up and coming down with a knee drop, all her weight coming down on Kara’s knee, causing the schizo to howl in pain.  Picking Kara up, she flings her into her own corner, and grins as both Becca and Tabby grab Kara.  Kara struggles, but is unable to move as Kat gets a running start, and slams into her with a leaping front dropkick!

Leo: The fans don’t like it, but you have to admit that was damn sure effective!

Mark: Kara now in big trouble, thanks to the onslaught from The Eternal Flame and Tabby!

Kara is down on her knees, and Kat tags out to Tabby, who leaps over the ropes, landing squarely on Kara’s back.  Kara yulps in pain, which turns into a gurgle as Tabby lays a forearm across her throat.  Tabatha jerks her up, and bounds her to the ropes, hitting a Pele kick on the rebound- only for Kara to duck under, and hit the opposite side, flying back with a massive forearm that sends Belmont tumbling!

Mark: Good reversal there by Kara!  Can she build off of this momentum.

Leo: She shouldn’t.  She took a few bumps in the early going, and it’d be better if she tags out!

Kara seems to agree, and she staggers to the corner, tagging in Haley.  The BOing Machine immediately lives up to her name, springboarding off the top rope, and getting serious hangtime, before plowing into the woozy Tabatha Belmont with a dropkick.  Tabatha flops to the mat, and rolls onto her stomach to push herself up, but Hayley gets a running start, launching herself off of Tabby’s back, leaping into the ropes, only to springboard off again, and go flying back at Tabatha, bringing her down with a bulldog!

Leo: Now there’s some interesting innovation by the BOing Machine!  Although I don’t think Tabatha Belmont is going to much appreciate the artistry.

Mark; It was a great move by the tag champ, and Tabatha is seeing stars1

Tabby again pushes herself off the mat, but Hayley does the splits then punches Tabatha in the face.  Tabatha flops back, then staggers to her feet, but Haley does a handstand, wrapping her legs around Belmont’s neck, and bringing her over with a headscissors takedown!

Leo: Dark keeping up the momentum here, showing more of that innovation that’s come to make her so famous.

Mark: And it looks like she’s about to bring more fun to the party!

Haley tags in Ignis, and Iggy immediately goes upstairs, gauging the distance as Tabatha again tries to stagger to her feet.  Iggy leaps, getting almost as good hang time as Haley did.  She flattens Tabatha with a beautiful cross body, keeping on for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Mark: NO!  Rebecca Valentine into break it up!

Leo: Good thing that!  Tabatha’s turning into the human helipad the amount of times she’s being landed on!

Becca leaves the ring immediately after breaking up the pin.  Ignis gets to her feet, pulling Tabatha up as she does.  She hits a tiger suplex, the follows it up with a Russian Leg Sweep. pounding Tabatha’s skull into the mat.  Ignis goes for the figure four leglock, but Tabby manages tor crawl her way to the ropes, breaking the hold.  Ignis quickly jerks her off, and applies a half-crab, again forcing Tabatha to crawl to the ropes to get the hold broken.

Leo: A quick succession of moves here by Ignis, those submissions wearing Tabby down, and making her expend energy to get to the ropes.

Mark: They’re keeping up the pressure here, that’s for sure.

Ignis pulls Tabatha up, and looks to go for the Spontaneous Combustion, but Tabby pushes her away, so that the Firebird stumbles into the ropes.  As she hits, Stryfe lets loose with a massive kick over the rope, catching Ignis and causing her to stumble forward... into a Tabatha STO!

Mark: A bit of outside help there from Stryfe, and it may have turned the tide back in her team’s favor.

Leo: A Stryfe offered up some outside help?  Stop the presses!

Tabatha gets to her feet, grinning, and whips Ignis hard into the ropes, right at Hayley Dark, who doesn’t have time to protect herself, and is sent flying off the apron as Ignis bounces off.  Ignis goes right back into a powerslam from Tabatha, arching her back, before Tabby presses down on her for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Leo: No!  Kara in to break it up!

Kara is in with a stomp, and then turns to see both members of the Eternal Flame rushing in at her.  She fires off a series of shots, alternating between Becca and Kat, before grabbing both women by the head, and smashing them together in a noggin-knocker!  Stryfe falls to the mat, clutching her head in pain.  Becca, meanwhile, wobbles around, woozy.

*CHAOS CUTTER!*

Mark: BIG move there by Kara Harrington!  Becca Valentine just got completely zonked!

Leo: Almost a shame neither woman is the legal one here. 

Kara pops back up, grinning at the still form of Becca. However, she turns around, right into a gut kick from Tabatha!

*SHATTERED REMAINS!*

Leo: Tabby returns the favor!

Mark: Kara’s been on the receiving end of that one before!  I doubt she likes the sequel much better!

The crowd pops as they see Hayley in the ring behind Belmont, getting set up.  Tabby turns around..

*BOING BLA-*

Mark: NO!  TABATHA DUCKED!

Tabatha wheels as Hayley’s knees barely miss by inches.  She spins around quickly, but sees her vision full of Ignis charging towards her!

*HEART BREAKER!*

Leo: OH MY GOD!  TABATHA PULLING OUT SOME SIXTH SENSE, AND NAILING IGNIS AS SHE RAN IN!

Mark: Ignis is out, and Tabby’s going for the cover!

ONE!

Hayley spins around, ready to make the save.

TWO!

Leo: WAIT!  KAT HAS HAYLEY BY THE LEG!

THREE!

Hayley kicks Kat’s hands off and lunges forward, but a split second too late as the ref’s hand hits a third time!

*DING DING DING!*

Gabrielle: Here are your winners... Tabatha Belmont and the Eternal Flame!

The crowd isn’t the happiest, but the three redheads in the ring are jubilant... well, at least Tabby and Kat are.  Becca’s still a bit woozy from being smacked around by Kara, but she’s helped to her feet and the three celebrate.

Mark: Tabatha gets another win over Kara... and the Eternal Flame get some payback for the last Byte This!

Leo: Maybe we’ll get a rubber match in the future... with those very same belts on the line!  We’ll be right back for the MAIN EVENT!

Cut elsewhere

Grand Theft Title

After a commercial for the upcoming Breaking Point, the show heads back live into the huge tent a few feet from the ring, where we see Allison Marx standing in front of a large flag for the Wounded Warrior Project. Allison is dressed in one of their tops herself as she greets the viewers.

Allison: Byte This continues, and this is Allison Marx with another edition of Marx Out. My guest at this time had a rather bad night at Cold Blooded recently, coming up short in the Pick Your Poison ladder match. And on top of that, she got paid a visit from Desirae Kain, but we’ll get to that. I’d like to welcome Casey Atherton, along with her shared husband, Alex Adonis!

Casey walks into shot scowling at the reporter.

Casey: She STOLE my title. She cost me a guaranteed victory in the Pick Your Poison ladder match! Such a sore loser! People should just accept that I’m the superior athlete and that I’m by far the better wrestler and all thanks to my gorgeous incredible loving wonderful amazing talented husband. I won that title and I want it back.

The red head pouts a little as she wraps her arms around her husband and holds him tight. Alex shakes his head in disgust, sliding his arm around his wife’s body.

Alex: Allison, what took place at Cold Blooded was nothing short of a felony offense. A crime punishable by a prison sentence. Because when you steal something that doesn’t belong to you, it makes you nothing more than a common thief. And I hate thieves! I can’t stand people who take things that don’t belong to them, it makes me sick to my chiseled stomach!

Allison’s eyes squint a bit as she apparently finds a bit of a flaw in Alex’s logic.

Allison: Okay, I will probably regret this. But how is Desirae Kain a thief? I mean after she won the championship in the fourth season of Future Shock, it was hers. It belongs to her. It’s a ceremonial championship. It had her name on it, how is she the thief in this situation?

Casey rolls her eyes at the interviewer.

Casey: I thought you had to pay attention? I thought as part of your job you were supposed to watch what goes on inside the ring so you could ask intelligent questions not Apollo statements. Let me make this as simple as possible so that you can understand this Allison. Not too long ago a match was made between the greatest graduate in Future Shock history, the only woman to have ever won a Future Shock Championship twice and someone who was sure to be a Triple Crown champion - that would be ME!! - was set to face the greatly overhyped champion from Season Four, the pretender to my crown, Desirae Kain. Do you remember what happened in that match Allison? That’s right I won. I pinned her one...two...THREE!! Right in the middle of the ring. You’ve been around the block a couple of times haven’t you Allison?  I’m sure you know what happens when you pin a ‘Champion’ don’t you? That’s right you win the title that the useless bag of flesh is carrying around with her. I pinned her and I’ve not been beaten since, therefore I am STILL the Future Shock Season Four Champion and the pretender is walking around with a stolen belt. She’s walking around with MY belt!! The one I won fair and square by beating her in the middle of the ring, something she knew she could never do against me so she chose to steal her title back from me.

Casey takes a deep breath, trying - and failing - to stay calm.

Casey: I understand she’s had a disappointing time going on that losing streak of hers, coming up short in a TV title match and being embarrassed in the Tag Title match earlier but that doesn’t give her the right to come out and steal MY title belt!

Alex: Just because she can’t keep her other titles, that does not give her permission to come take one that my beautiful wife has won and earned on her own merit. We have filed a formal complaint with the management of this company, demanding the return of Casey’s property. And we expect swift action to be taken. The only reason Casey Atherton isn’t sitting here right now with the briefcase from the Pick Your Poison ladder match is not because anyone in that match beat her. Please! It’s because she was so distraught over what Desirae Kain did.

Alex gives his wife a cuddle, kissing her gently for a moment as Allison shakes her head.

Allison: Not too long ago, a challenge was issued for a mixed tag team match. It was issued by Simon Sensation and his wife, Desirae, challenging you both! I’m curious on whether or not you will be accepting that challenge.

Casey: Of course we are accepting the challenge. Have you seen Simon Sensation lately? If he was a McDonalds employee he’d have eaten all of the shareholders profits. I’ll be surprised if he can waddle all the way down to ring without having to stop for breath every other step. Desirae might be better hiring a team of Oompa Loompa’s to roll him down to the ring. Alex could wrestles circles around him, which is a good thing because he might have to if he gets sucked into orbit. As for Desirae I’ve already proven that I’m by far and away a much better wrestler than she could ever dream of being and I’ve never needed the crutch of someone to help me get success in the ring - I became a Triple Crown Champion on my merits combined with the incredible training I’ve received from my amazing husband.

Alex: I haven’t wrestled a match in some time, but I am still good enough to make Simon Sensation look like the bloated seal that he has become. Have you seen his body lately, Allison? His cup size is bigger than his wife’s. But in all fairness, a lot of fourteen year old girls probably can say the same thing! But yes, we accept his challenge. And when it happens, we will humiliate them, husband & wife vs. husband & wife for the first time in FFW history!

Allison: Now that sounds like a match to look forward to. But Casey, let’s talk about what you have coming up today here at Byte This! You will be going one on one with Eileen Amaro, whom also didn’t have a very good night at Cold Blooded but rumor has it she is also interested in becoming a future Evolution Champion like yourself. Your thoughts?

Casey: My thoughts? This match tonight is about as one sided as you could have gotten without involving a Loveheart. Lets be honest the only waves the Tsunami has made has been in racking up loss after loss after loss. She’s gotten maybe one lucky win that turned heads a couple of months ago? Since then she couldn’t buy a win if she had Samantha’s bank balance at her disposal. She’s out of her depth, way out of her depth. More used to being in the kiddies paddling pool and now she finds herself thrown in the deep end and she’s drowning. Whilst on the other hand, I’m thriving. I dived in and took off like the Thorpedo, leaving everyone in my wake as I put together one of the best streaks in FFW recently. There’s only likely to be one winner in this match and you’re interviewing her right now Allison.

Alex: The last time Eileen made waves was when she had her period. And I think it’s cute that she wants to be Evolution Champion. But if she wants to be a champion, she probably needs to win sometimes. Anytime. Maybe they will give her a match with Charity Deas, but at the rate she’s going, that may be a big ask. Frankly, there is no one more deserving to meet the Evolution Champion than Casey here. She hasn’t been pinned or made to submit in forever, she’s beaten every single Future Shock alumni she’s faced. What else does she have to do?! The only upshot for her tonight is the knowledge that when she gets beat up again, she’ll at least be able to say she did it for a good cause.

Allison: Thank you both for your time, let’s send it back to the ring.

Crimson: The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first, she hails from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, she is the Future Shock Season Five Champion, this is MEL AVILO!

Mel takes off at a run towards the ring, diving under the bottom rope while Andy heads down at a walk behind her. Mel rolls to her feet and heads to a corner, in which she jumps onto a ringpost and looks around her with a grin. Holding onto the ropes, Mel hops off and heads into her corner, pumping her fist as the music fades out.

Mark: Mel is coming off a very close win over Jodie Gray and tonight she gets to do battle with... Charity Deas.

CCM: I’m not expecting much of a challenge from Charity here tonight, this should prove to be rather easy for Mel.

Crimson: And her opponent, she is a Future Shock alumni, this is CHARITY DEAS!

CCM: Charity might give Mel somewhat of a fight, but I feel we all know what is going to happen.

Mark: Now alot of people thought Mel would just walk over Jodie and she didn’t...

CCM: This is Charity we are talking about here.

Mark: True.

As the bell rings, Mel meets Charity in the center of the ring and extends her hand, Charity shakes it and the crowd cheers a little bit. It would not take long for Mel to get the early advantage as the second Charity goes for a single leg take down, Mel moves to the side and catches her with a knee lift that staggers Charity back. Mel keeps up the pressure and locks Charity into a front facelock and lifts her up, slamming her down with a vertical suplex!

CCM: And Mel has the early advantage here.

Mark: Charity tried to go low and instead she went high into the air.

Mel picks Charity up and whips her into the ropes and on the rebound catches her with an arm drag take down and quickly locks in an armbar submission hold. Charity fights her way out of it and rolls to her feet and when Mel comes after her, Charity catches her off guard with a knee to the chest and follows it up with a snapping ddt! She scampers over for a cover.

One

two... Mel kicks out and reaches her feet and when Charity does the same, takes her head off with a clothesline!

Mark: Charity tried to steal one and Mel is having none of it!

CCM: I thought I saw teeth fly after that clothesline, Mark!

Mel picks Charity off the mat and lands three stiff knees to the midsection and finished it off by launching her into the ropes and on the rebound plants her down with a ring shaking spine buster! Charity arches her back as Mel drives a forearm into her to place her back on the mat and goes for the pin.

One

two

thre... Charity kicks out and Mel keeps her cool. Picking Charity back up, she whips her into the ropes and ducks down, which gives Charity a chance to land a kick to the face and when Mel shoots back up from the shot, Charity starts unloading elbows left and right before taking Mel down with a tornado headscissors!

CCM: Charity does have some fight in her! Look at her go!

Mark: But is it too little, too late?

Charity picks Mel up off the ground and piledrives her straight back down and instead of putting her away, she climbs the ropes and looks down at Mel, waves at her and finally leaps off looking for a body splash, but Mel using her amazing upperbody strength, does a hand stand and catches Charity by the head and plants her with a headscissors! She quickly lands into the pin fall..

ONE

Mark: Charity got greedy and she sure as hell...

TWO!

CCM: DIDN’T SEE IT COMING!

THREE!

The bell rings as Mel reaches her feet right as the referee raises her hand in victory.

Crimson: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, MEL AVILO!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:04:42 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 01:36:12 am »

Anders </3 Chomps

The camera opens up and we are mildly surprised to see not an FFW superstar, but instead SVW tag team star Anders Stark, who is moseying around in the parking lots which have been converted into “backstage areas” for this event.  He is looking at his watch, seemingly waiting for something or someone.

Anders: C’mon, Cara, where are you?  I don’t want to talk to her alone.  I mean, she might end up getting me several crocodiles and a giraffe if I’m not careful.  

Anders looks around frantically, but his tag partner is nowhere in sight.  

Anders: Damn it.  

He sighs and turns around just in time to find the owner of FFW, that being Samantha Star, accompanied by a couple of production assistants, one of which is holding what looks to be a small pet cage. Making her way towards Anders, she holds out her hand as one of the assistants gives her a Sharpie.

Samantha: Hello there, Anders. I am a woman of my word, I believe I owe you an autograph, yes?

Anders: OH!  Ms. Star.  Uhh...Hey.  Yes.  Autograph.  Right.  Ummm... one second here.

Anders checks all of his pockets rather frantically for a few seconds before finally pulling out a folded up piece of paper.  He opens it up and hands it to Samantha, pointing at a particular line on the page.

Anders: I bought it twice, one for each tv in the apartment...see?  You said you’d address it personally if I did that.

Samantha pulled the top off the Sharpie, taking the cable bill from him and motioning for him to turn around. As he did so, she used his back to press against as she signed the bill as she had promised him on Twitter a few days ago.

Samantha: Like I said, I am a woman of my word. I’m going to personalize it just for you, so everyone will know...just who I signed this for. I certainly hope you will take good care of it, a billionaire’s autograph is hardly something to toss aside. Especially mine, since I don’t normally give it.

As she spoke, she was writing the entire time on the bill before handing the Sharpie back to one of her assistants. Another handed her an 8x10 glossy which was also autographed, and awaited him to turn back around.

Samantha: Not only is your bill personalized, I also brought you a picture as well.

The redhead handed the picture to him first, and then the bill which was signed “To an unforgettable ASS, Samantha Star.”

Samantha: How’s that?

Anders raises an eyebrow at the signature, while Samantha looked at him straight-faced, not betraying a thing, not even a snicker.

Anders: Uhh... That’s not really my name, Ms. Star.

Samantha: I realize that, it’s your initials. Do you know how many people named Anders there are in the world? I used your initials so someone couldn’t say you bought it off eBay or anything of that nature, proof that this was given and signed to you and no one else.

Both of her assistants turned to face away from Anders, trying to keep their composure, which was much easier if they didn’t have to look at Anders.

Anders: But...I...uhhh...how...did you know my initials?

Samantha: Wolf told me, and besides that, I remembered Cara telling everyone on Twitter what they were.

Anders: So....you found out from Cara.  Right.  I’m going to remember that.  Ummm...Thank you, Ms. Star...can I call you Samantha?

Samantha shook her head, in answer to that before turning and taking the pet cage out of the hand of one of the production people. She held it up so Anders could see into it, where a small tiger cub sat inside.

Samantha: I promised this to Cara, it’s her tiger cub. I bought it from a zoo that was being closed down. His name is Chomps. I don’t have time to go look for her, would you mind making sure she gets it?

Anders looks down into the pet taxi and through the bars he sees the white tiger cub bare his teeth and start growling directly at him.  He swallows hard as the cub opens its mouth and reveals its entire set of teeth for just a moment.  Fortunately, there is no wet spot on Anders’ jeans.  At least not while the tiger’s in the cage still.

Anders: Sure, Ms. Star.  I...uh, I can do that.  Is there any particular reason that you decided to be so generous and give this....wonderful creature to Cara?

Samantha: I’m a very generous person by nature, Anders. Cara expressed an interest in owning a tiger. Well I can’t very well carry around a full grown tiger, now can I? They are rather heavy, after all. So I saw to it that she got this cub. And in a few months, he will be full grown and I’m positive Cara will take great care of him. I do recommend putting some newspaper down around your apartment. He isn’t exactly well....house-trained. He’s only several weeks old, and has been living in an enclosure at an African zoo.

Anders: Oh...I see.  Thank you for the advice.  

Anders eyes the tiger, which is still growling.  Samantha hands over the cage and Anders grabs hold of it very cautiously from the top handle.  

Samantha: One other thing, you’ll want to feed him soon. He was given a raw steak on the flight over, but he has a very healthy appetite, from what the zoo keeper told me.

Anders:....Is there anywhere I can get a raw steak nearby?

Samantha: The meat department of a local grocery store? Or a butcher shop? I’m sure either one of those would be able to help you get dinner for him.

Anders; But..we’re on the beach..and...nevermind.  

Anders looks down at the tiger who is looking directly back at Anders with suspiciously intense eyes.  Anders swallows hard again as he lets the cage drop to his side.

Anders: Thank you, Samantha, and thanks for giving Cara an opportunity in FFW.  Given our current situation in...that other company.

Samantha: You are most welcome, Anders. If things go south, I’m sure I can find you employment in FFW as well. Obviously not as a wrestler, but I’ve been informed that Raven Wicked’s mime is looking for someone to record what he says for a novel he wants to write.

Anders:...right.  Of course.

Another loud growl erupts from the cage in Anders hand and it shakes a little as he cant really control the movement of the predator cat.  

Anders:..I really think I should go feed him now.  If that’s okay, Ms. Star.  Besides, you’re a busy woman.

Samantha: Of course, tell Cara I hope she enjoys Chomps for however long she lives.

She gave a little finger wave to him, heading off in the direction from which she came with her assistants following along behind her, leaving Anders alone now with Chomps.  Anders looks down at the cage once more and swallows for a third and final time before we cut away.

Gabrielle: The following match is scheduled for one fall with a twenty minute time limit!

The piano notes clearly heard as “STRENGTH” by Abingdon Boys School begins to play in the PA system. The crowd seems to get into the mood, a few people beginning to nod their heads to the tune as a figure begins to step out from the tent, her right foot tapping to the beat of the song while nodding her head before the young Tsunami turns around to face the cameras with a large smile on her lips, her right arm shooting up in the air with the V for victory sign on her hand.

Eileen Amaro stands there for a second longer before starting to come down the ramp, nodding her head to the chorus and exchanging high-fives with fans at large on both sides of the barricade before breaking on a sprint down the remainder of space between the ramp and the ring, jumping on the middle steel step and then grabbing on to the top rope before using her momentum to land on the top rope facing the crowd. With a big grin on her face, Eileen brings her right fist back and punches the air above, holding the pose in to the roar of the crowd before jumping to the center of the ring where she throws her trench coat aside to one of the stage hands and begins to shadow box in the ring, waiting for the start of the bout.

CCM: This woman was supposed to be the future of FFW, and now she can’t buy a win, Mark.

Mark: You are being far too harsh.  A small rough patch is no reason to judge this competitor like that.

The crowd begins to boo as Cherry Lips by Garbage begins to play. As each note of the synthesized opening play, Casey Atherton heads out to the middle of the stage, spinning on her heel completing a full revolution and facing the ring she is joined by her trainer Alex Adonis. Wrapping her arms around him she hugs him tight breaking it as the guitar kicks and half walks, half jogs toward the ring followed by Adonis. Getting to the ring she slides under the bottom rope, rolls to her back and kips up to her feet.

Heading for the corner she climbs onto the middle turnbuckle facing the crowd and tries to rally their support as she joins in the hand clapping on the song. As the boos for her steadily increase, Alex Adonis is prompted to place his hands around her waist, lifting her down from the corner, he spins her around, catching her as she lands and pulling her in close, placing a kiss on her cheek as he whispers some last minute words of advice to his new protege.

Mark: And here is the woman with the biggest of opinion of herself and the least reason to think that way on the entire roster.  And that says a lot in FFW.

CCM: I don’t know Mark, winning the same season of Future Shock twice apparently by warping spacetime is a pretty hefty accomplishment.

The ref calls for the bell and the match begins.  The two circle each other for a few seconds and they finally lock up.  Casey gets the advantage, locking in an armbar and twisting Eileen’s shoulder.  She twists the arm around and again Eileen shouts in pain.  The Tsunami reaches over, trying to grab Casey, but she can’t make it as the Fake Future Shock champ holds her at arms length.  Casey begins to smile and and she turns around to the crowd to taunt them, now haphazardly holding on to Amaro with only one arm.  Naturally, this backfires horribly, and EIleen manages to rip herself out of the hold and then reach back before kicking Casey hard in the calf area, taking her legs out from under her and sending her flying on her back.

Mark: Casey got a bit full of herself there and Eileen made her pay for it.

CCM:  Rookie mistake, Mark.  Casey was in control and she blew it.

Casey bounces back to her feet quickly, as well as Eileen, and they both charge at each other.  Eileen goes for a clothesline, but Atherton ducks and on the rebound Casey delivers a flying forearm to the Tsunami, knocking her down.  Adonis’ wife then immediately locked in another armbar on the mat, apparently showing some actual technical strategy (what?) and trying to wear down the limb.  Eileen is tougher this time though and she fights her way up, rolling up on one knee, and feeding off some cheers from the fans as she pulls up and manages to elbow Casey in the gut.  Eileen then grabs Atherton by the head and hits a nice snapmare.  When the redhead sits up, Amaro quickly runs up and delivers a kick directly into her back that echoes through the arena.  Casey yells in pain.

Mark: Bac and forth we go here, every time someone has an advantage, it goes back the other way!

CCM: Very evenly matched foes then, Mark, all the better for a great wrestling match.

Mark: The odds of a great clean wrestling match involving Casey Atherton are 75,000 to 1.  Those are the actual Vegas odds.  I looked.

Eileen grabs Casey by the hair and pulls her up, looking for a suplex, but Casey blocks it.  Eileen tries again, but Casey blocks it again.  Casey then reverses the move and hits a suplex of her own.  Eileen lies on the mat as Casey gets back up.  She turns to taunt the fans, pointing at the fallen fan favorite for a second...but soon she is pointing at nothing as the Tsunami comes to life and jumps behind Casey, rolling her up for a school boy pin!

NO!

Casey kicks out, clearly caught off guard by the move.  Amaro is back to her feet quickly but Atherton decides that would be a bad idea and that it is instead time to roll out of the ring.  She walks over to Adonis apparently discussing strategy while Eileen shouts at her from the ring to get back in the match.

Mark: Casey not wanting to get back in the ring with Eileen here, a little cowardly maybe.

CCM:  Cowardly?  It’s smart!  She’s discussing strategy with her manager.  Don’t be so harsh, Mark.

At about the six count, Casey finally slides back in the ring with the ref keeping Eileen at bay.  When the ref steps back, Eileen charges at Casey, but misses a clothesline and Atherton grabs her from behind and delivers a neckbreaker.  Casey seems pleased with herself once she’s back on her feet and she drives an elbow into the Tsunami’s chest once before getting back up and doing it again.  Casey then drags Eileen away from the ropes and goes for a pinfall.

NO!

Eileen kicks out comfortably at two, which clearly frustrates the “Triple Crown” Champion.  Casey rails on Eileen with fists as the Tsunami tries to get back to her feet, but Eileen fights back, throwing some lefts and rights herself, plus a couple forearms before finally getting to a vertical base with the full advantage.  With Casey rocking backwards, Amaro pulls a 360 and smashed the back of her elbow into the top of Atherton’s head, knocking her to the mat.  Eileen then quickly gets down and locks in a double underhook submission on her opponent.  The ref gets down and asks Casey if she’s going to quit, but she shakes her head violently.

Mark: Excellent submission by Eileen here, but Atherton is making it towards the ropes.

CCM: ...And there it is!  Break the hold, Eileen!

Casey stretches out her legs and manages to hook her foot under the bottom rope, prompting a five count from the referee.  Eileen lets go at four, and again instead of getting back to her base like the Tsunami, Casey slides out of the ring as soon as she can and goes back to speak to her manager.  Eileen looks even more annoyed as Casey stalls outside the ring.

Mark: And Casey bails out AGAIN!  C’mon, have the damn match!

CCM: She IS having the match.  Regrouping is part of wrestling, Mark.

This time at the ref’s seven count and after much yelling from Eileen, Casey finally rolls back in the ring.  This time Eileen goes right after her before the ref can stop her and starts kicking her as Casey gets up to one knee.  The Tsunami then grabs the Team Adonis member’s head and drives it into the mat before rolling her over and going for the pin.

Thr-NO!

Casey kicks out and Eileen politely asks the ref is he was REALLY  sure that was a two count.  The ref nods and Amaro grabs Casey by the head, dragging her up to her feet, but then Casey delivers a thumb to Eileen’s eye and Amaro backs up, giving Casey some time to recover.

Mark:...You know, that thumb was awful, but I’m, not surprised.  At all.

CCM: Don’t think anyone is, Mark.

Casey waits for Eileen to turn around and then delivers a big chick kick right into the side of Amaro’s head.  The redhead then meauses the brunette and delivers an elevated leg drop.  Casey then picks Eileen off the ground and puts her head between her legs before lifting her up an delivering a huge powerbomb to the Mafia member! Casey smiles as she gets down and hooks the leg for another pin.

3-NO!

Mark: Casey thought she had this won!  Look at her face!

CCM: I thought she did too!  Look at mine!

Amaro kicks out again and Atherton (less politely than Eileen did earlier) asks the referee what the hell he was doing.  Casey scowls at the ref and rolls her eyes as she grabs Eileen by the head and picks her up, setting her up for another powerbomb...but this time Eileen blocks it and gives Atherton a back body drop.  Casey lands hard on her back and Amaro runs at the opposite ropes before delivering a low dropkick into the redhead’s side on the rebound.  Eileen gets back to her feet and measures Casey as she starts to get back to her feet.  The fans know what’s coming as Eileen waits behind Atherton and they start cheering wildly.  

Mark: Looks like Casey is headed for a WIPE OUT!!!

Once Casey is in position, the Tsunami runs up behind her and tries to lock in a full nelson, but Casey is quick and she manages to slither out of it, just escaping the finishing move.  And for the third time, Casey gets out of dodge, retreating from the ring to talk to Adonis.  Eileen is clearly livid and sick of waiting for her opponent, so this time she gets out of the ring herself to go after her opponent.

CCM: C’MON Eileen!  Let the woman recover!  This is horrible!

Mark: Are you serious right now?

Eileen runs after Casey and the redhead bolts as Eileen chases her. They go all the way around the ring once before Adonis steps in on an unsuspecting Eileen and smashes her in the head with Casey’s stolen Future Shock season three Championship.  The ref immediately calls for the bell and the DQ.

Mark: WHAT A CHEAP SHOT!  Damn it, Adonis!

CCM: Be careful, he is a fellow broadcaster.

Adonis and Casey don’t seem to care much about the match, and they both star stomping on poor Eileen.  Casey picks her up and rolls her back in the ring.  Adonis pulls out the infamous handcuffs and quickly attaches the Mafia member to the ropes as Casey picks up her OTHER Season 3 Championship belt and smashes Eileen in the head with it.  Eileen is now on dream street as Adonis and Atherton take turns putting the boots to her in her helpless position.

Mark: This is horrible.  They have Eileen handcuffed to the ropes and they’re beating her like a dog!  This is disgusting!  

CCM: And no one’s coming...oh wait, spoke too soon.  Here comes the cavalry.

FINALLY, Emma McIntyre runs down the entranceway with a chair in her hand and the fans go nuts.  When she gets in the ring she smashes Adonis in the head with the chair and Casey gets the hell out of there.  Adonis rolls out of the ring himself and the both of them retreat up the stage as Emma finds the handcuff keys Adonis apparently dropped and frees poor Eileen from the ropes.

Mark: A timely save by fellow Mafia member Emma McIntyre, and Eileen can finally enjoy her victory in the ring, even it’s not as she wanted it.  I have a feeling this isn’t over between these two.

CCM: I highly doubt it myself.

Gabrielle: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, by result of a disqualification, THE TSUNAMI EILEEN AMARO!!

Emma pulls Eileen to her feet in the ring and the Tsunami raises her arms to a big pop from the crowd as Adonis and his wife disappear backstage.  And the show heads to a commercial for Breaking Point.

Crushing on Cara

We open up and we find ourselves in a parking lot area, which serves “backstage” for outdoor events like Byte This.  Several production trucks are around the perimeter of the area.  Standing in front of us, perusing the catering table is the one and only “Hurricane” Cara Stone, dressed in long white tights and a black sleeveless shirt, (different ring attire for FFW).  She seems to be looking for something specific on the table...but her sunken face makes it clear she isn’t having any luck.

“Where...are the muffins?  They ALWAYS have muffins.  What the hell sort of wrestling catering doesn’t have muffins?  Unless...”

Cara’s eyes widen as she looks up from the table, realization washing over her.

“...unless somebody stole them!  Muffin-thieves.  GREAT.  Now FFW has muffin-thieves, that’s the LAST thing I needed.”

Cara grunts and sighs heavily before turning around, but as she does, she’s stopped short as she bumps into a dark haired Cajun, known to SVW fans one Chase Dupree.

“Cara,” he says with a nervous laugh. “--was juss lookin’ fo’choo.” His hand moves to the back of his head as he scratched it and laughs once more. “--choo lose sumtin?”

“Hey Chase!” Cara seems surprisingly excited to see him and hugs him suddenly before letting go. “And...did you say something about looking for fortunes?  And losing some tins?  I don’t have any tins.”  Cara furrows her brow as she asks the boy what he means.  Clearly, what we have here is a failure to communicate.

“For’chun tins?” he asks her with a very puzzled expression on his face. “Uh--it’don matta--befo’ I fo’get dis for choo.”

He reaches quickly into his pocket and pulls out a red envelope.

“I--uh--didn’t know wut ta getchu--and--I didn’t wanna look coo-yon,” he continues as a flush of color fills his olive toned cheeks. “--is not much, yah--but da taught dat count?”

“You taught counts?  Actually...nevermind.  That’s for me?”  Cara points at the envelope and Chase nods.  Cara’s face suddenly brightens up and a thousand watt smile appears.  She takes it and opens it up, revealing a 4x6 Hallmark Card with hearts in several different shades of red on the front.  “Aw, Chase, you’re such a sweetie!! Lemme read it, lemme read it!  Hold on.”  She faces down towards the card and opens it up.

Cara takes a dramatic moment to clear her throat before she begins.  “Ahem...”

“Dropkicks are fun, Clotheslines are too
But they’re even better when the one doing them is you.
Honestly, your ringwork is simply divine
So I’m asking nicely if you would be my Valentine!”

Cara looks up, seemingly truly touched by the rather silly poem.  “You wrote it yourself...and I can actually understand things when you write them.  How thoughtful!”

Cara jumps up and hugs Chase, more enthusiastically this time, squeezing hard as she lets go, she pecks him on the cheek.  “Thanks Chase!  You’re awesomesauce!”

The young Cajun blushes harder upon her embrace and innocent kiss.

“Go to bed,” he replies as his eyes fall to the floor bashfully. “--it not much--juss da trute.”

He swallows hard before continuing.

“Whatchu do lata?” Chase asks. “--mebbe we can go eat’or’sumtin, yah?”

“I...think that you’re asking me out for dinner.  That is what I’m hearing...but I want to make sure because ummmm....y’know...the whole accent and...uhhh...”  Cara embarrassingly tries to find a way to say I have no idea what you’re saying a lot of the time politely but she can’t seem to find the words.  She keeps making awkward noises until Chase interrupts her.

“--go out wit me, sha?” he says doing his best to enunciate for her.

Cara squeals a little bit, but puts her hands to her mouth, and stops herself.  When she pulls her hand away she’s smiling.  “Of course I will...you just have to wait until I whoop some ass in the ring in a little bit.  I’ll promise not to get too beat up so I’m still pretty after.”  Cara reaches over and pecks him on the cheek again and winks at him.  “See you after my match then.  Wish me luck.”

“Good luck, petite,” he replies with a bright smile. And the show heads to a commercial for the Wounded Warrior Project.

Gabrielle: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a No Disqualifications match!

The fans roar a little with this and Gabrielle turns to the corner to her right.

Gabrielle: Introducing first! To my right! From Brooklyn, New York……..“Hurricane” Cara Stone!

Cara raises her hands in the air and the crowd gives their approval with cheers.

Mark: The Future Shock season five runner up is poised for action here and on the heels of her heartbreaking loss in the Pick Your Poison ladder match at Cold Blooded, you can bet she wants to get a win here.

Leo: Well, this is going to be a unusual match……I mean, can you really see Cara getting down and dirty in a match like this where you really have to in order to stand a chance of winning?

Gabrielle turns to face the corner to her left and smiles.

Gabrielle: And her opponent! In the corner to my left, she comes to you from New York City by way of Paris, France……Alysson Gardner!

Gabrielle grins as Alysson raises her hands up to cheers. She then rushes over and gives Aly a hug before exiting the ring.

Mark: Alysson scored a huge win for herself at Cold Blooded in a match that really stole the show for some. But can the fiery redhead keep that momentum going here?

Leo: That’s a good question but this match is right up her ally, Mark. She’s at home in hardcore matches like this and given how Cara may be a little out of her element here, I have to think that Aly has the advantage.

The bell rings and the crowd cheers as both women circle one another and go around the ring several times before rushing into the center of the ring to lock up. Cara gets behind Alysson and jockeys for position with her a little bit before stepping over and applying a side headlock. She tosses Aly to the mat and when Alysson’s getting up, she rushes into the ropes, springboards off of the second one and leaps back at Aly to wrap her legs around her head and bring her to the mat with a leg scissors takedown. Alysson gets to her feet, but Cara rushes at her and nails a flying leg lariat that sends Alysson through the ropes and to the ringside floor.

Mark: Cara’s getting the best of Alysson early on here. So much for her being out of her element, huh?

Leo: Well, no weapons have come into play yet. Cara’s just been using her speed to her advantage and I don’t think she’s done using it just yet.

Alysson gets up to her feet on the outside of the ring and Cara rushes toward the ropes. She vaults over the top rope and somersaults through the air, but unfortunately Alysson moves out of the way and Cara crashes down into the mats around ringside. The fans let out a huge “Ohhhhhhhhhhh” and Wolf Ramsey looks on, obviously concerned as Cara holds the back of her head.

Mark: Cara Stone went high risk and it didn’t pay off!

Leo: No, she crashed and burned and now it looks like things may be getting a little uh…..hardcore here.

As Cara lays on the ground with Wolf standing next to her and doing his best to help out and check on her, Alysson grabs a chair from ringside. She sizes Cara up and as the Future Shock alum kneels up, Aly swings for the fences and catches Cara square in the skull, which echoes into the air and gets a wincing reach from Wolf, who moves aside, holding his own head in concern. Cara teeters back and Alysson fires another chair shot her way that sounds like a gun shot. This time, Cara teeters a bit and then falls forward onto the ground as the crowd cheers a bit for Aly, who tosses the dented chair aside and begins looking for something under the ring.

Mark: Good lord if that missed plancha from Cara didn’t knock her into next week, those chair shots did!

Leo: Poor Wolf! It hasn’t been too good of a week for him already and know he’s got to stand here and watch this. Of course, you can’t forget that Cara competed just days ago elsewhere and this isn’t even her last match this week, Mark. She’s going to be facing Jennifer Williams, the woman who won the Pick Your Poison ladder match back at Cold Blooded this week on Breaking Point!

The crowd roars their approval as Alysson pulls a table out from under the ring. She quickly sets it up and then heads back over to Cara, who’s slowly made it to a sitting position. The crowd starts a “Let’s go Cara” chant that’s met with a small “Let’s Go Aly” chant from some other fans. Alysson pulls Cara up and then hoists her over a shoulder. She takes off running toward the table, going for a power slam, but Cara manages to slide down Aly’s back and land on her feet behind her. She wobbles a little, but manages to regain her composure enough to nail a super kick right to Alysson’s jaw as she turns around. The shot echoes into the air and the crowd claps their approval as Cara drops to a knee and tries to clear the cobwebs from her head.

Mark: Cara with a super kick right to the jaw of Alysson Gardner and now she’s got an opening here that she needs to take.

Leo: Indeed. Ever since Cara missed that suicide dive, Alysson has literally just teed off on her.

Cara gets to her feet and then lifts up the ring skirting. She pulls out a black bag and the crowd buzzes as she sets it on the apron and pulls out a white bottle from it. She douses the table with it and then produces a lighter from the bag as well. The crowd cheers this and she pulls Alysson up to her knees, but Aly nails a few shots to her midsection. Cara staggers back and Alysson gets up, but Cara’s there to nail hger in the skull a few times and then kick her in the midsection to double her over. Cara flicks the lighter on and then sets it down on the top of the table, which poofs up with flame. She turns back to Alysson and sets her up for a suplex through it, but Alysson does her best to prevent it. She gets Cara down to her feet for a second, then lifts her up looking to toss her gut first onto the flaming table, but Cara manages to bring her momentum down and snaps Alysson through the table with a DDT that gets the crowd standing on their feet, though it seems to do more damage to Cara than Alysson!

Mark: Who would have thought it! Cara Stone getting hardcore and putting Alysson through a flaming table……..though I think it hurt Cara more than Aly!

Leo: It did, Cara’s back looks like it may have gotten burnt a bit maybe and well………that’s not good news for her with the punishment that she’s been taking here. Heck, earlier we mentioned her match with Jennifer at Breaking Point, but at this rate she may not even make it there.

Wolf looks on with concern as Caral lays amidst the ruins of the now smoldering table and Alysson rolls away from it completely. The referee goes to check on Cara, but Alysson gets to her knees, then feet and lunches at Cara, laying some stomps in to her that send the referee rushing back. Alysson pulls Cara up to her feet and then rolls her into the ring. Aly looks like she’s about to get into the ring herself, but pauses and then looks under the ring for something. She seems to find it right off, pulling a trash can out from under it. She chucks it into the ring and then goes back to looking under the ring, pulling a road sign from it that says “Slow! Children At Play”. She slides into the ring and as Cara gets to her feet holding her back, Alysson sizes her up and then swings for the fences on her. The sign connects with Cara’s skull and the shot echoes into the air. Cara falls to her back and Alysson drops down and hooks the inside leg.

One!

Mark: Alysson just took Cara’s head off with that sign!

Two!

Leo: She’s got her, Mark!

No! Cara kicks out and the fans cheer and Wolf Ramsey applauds from ringside as Alysson sits up on the mat. She grabs the sing once again and as Cara rolls over and gets to her knees, we see some blood beginning to stream down her face from a small gash in her forehead. She gets to her feet and turns to face Alysson, who once again swings for the fences with the sign! But Cara ducks and as Alysson turns around, she leaps up and nails a dropkick that causes her to drop the sign and stumble back into a corner. Cara wipes the blood from her face and with the crowd cheering, picks up the sign and chucks it at Aly, who catches it. Cara then rushes into the corner and leaps up to drive both of her knees into the sign and cause it to smash right into Alysson’s face. The fans give a loud roar to this as Cara steps aside and lets Aly fall to the mat before she covers her.

One!

Mark: ALY JUST GOT STONED TO DEATH!

Two!

Leo: AND WITH THAT DAMN SIGN NO LESS!

No! Cara is in disbelief, as is Wolf as Alysson shoots a shoulder up! Cara grabs the already bent and contorted sign and as Aly gets to her hands and knees, brings it down across her back. Alysson rolls over onto her back and Cara swings for her again, but Alysson moves. Cara drops the sign and turns toward her as Alysson is getting up. She rushes forward toward her and leaps up to go for The Magic, but Alysson catches her and then staggers back and falls to drop Cara throat first across the ropes. Cara falls to the mat, choking and Alysson gets up to her feet. She seems to lay in wait as Cara slowly makes it up. When she turns around, Alysson charges toward her and nails a spear.

Mark: Alysson with a spear right there and it looks like she used it to set up for something!

Leo: I have a feeling that we may be seeing a G-Effect coming up here!

Alysson smirks as she walks over to pick up the garbage can that she threw into the ring earlier. She holds it up in the air to cheers from the crowd and then places it down across the still reeling Cara. With that, she gets out onto the apron and climbs up to the top rope. She throws up a corna up in the air to some more cheers from the fans but as she seems to go for the G-Effect, Cara sits up and quickly gets to her feet. She chucks the garbage can at Alysson, who’s crouched down but Aly catches it. Cara rushes into the corner, but Alysson leaps over her, the garbage can still in hand.

Mark: Alysson leaping like a cat from the top rope and god only knows what she just managed to dodge!

Leo: She landed on her feet, but Cara’s waiting for her and this don’t look good for Aly at all!

Cara waits, leaning against the corner as Alysson turns around with the can still in her hands. Cara charges at her and leaps up, falling back down to the mat as she drives both of her knees into the can and driving it into Alysson’s face. Aly bounces up and down onto her back as the fans cheer and Cara, favoring her knees, crawls over to her and makes the cover.

One!

Mark: She’s got The Magic and Alysson……….well, she’s got a headache after that!

Two!

Leo: She’s got her! Cara’s got her!

Three!

Gabrielle: Ladies, gentlemen and FFW Faithful…….here is your winner, CARA STONE!

Wolf gets into the ring and claps as he joins Cara, who kneels for a moment and gets her hand raised. He helps her up and pats her on the back as Alysson groggily sits up. Cara extenders her hand to Aly and helps her up to cheers from the crowd. The two shake hands and Cara raises Alysson’s arm in the air before her and Wolf exit the ring. As they’re headed toward the back, commotion is heard at ringside as someone jumps the barrier and rushes into the ring to take Alysson down from behind!

Mark: That’s Raven Wicked! What in the hell is she doing out here?

Leo: She’s attacking Alysson Gardner…………..and I’m trying to figure out why!

Raven stomps down at Alysson and screams “I want to help you!”. She grabs the garbage can that’s already destroyed and begins wailing away on the downed Alysson with it. When Alysson stops moving, Raven turns her over and drives a dented edge of the can into Alysson’s throat as she looks down at her and says “I want to help you………….I want to help you!”

Mark: What in the hell is Raven talking about? She wants to help Alysson?

Leo: This is a funny way of helping anyone, Mark. We know that Raven’s got some screws loose but this is absolutely crazy…………how is attacking Alysson like this helping her in any sort of way?

Raven continues to drive the can into Alysson’s throat before security rushes down to the ring and has to pull her off of Alysson, though she still can be heard saying “I just want to help you!”. As security gets Raven from the ring though, we head to a commercial for Chaos Theory.

I Love FFW

[Shot of Wendy Briese sitting in an empty arena, although the ring and stage are still set up.  She is staring off into space, half smiling and half thinking.  As she sits, her manager, Daniel Pollaski walks in next to her.]

Pollaski: Hell of a show, eh?

Wendy: Yeah.  That was crazy.

[Pollaski sits down next to Wendy, squeezing into the aisle seat.  He looks around at the arena.]

Pollaski: Kinda peaceful, isn’t it?  The arena after it’s all over.

Wendy: I know.  Looking around, and remembering how into it the fans were, and how much fun the matches were… it’s just… wow!  It almost makes you wanna…

Pollaski: …break into song?

[long pause]

Wendy: Yeah…

[singing]

Pollaski: I love pro-wrestling… either lucha or catch.

Wendy: I love clean fighting… being in a five-star match.

[The scenes now flash to various personalities, also singing.]

Mark Horton [sitting at his announce desk]: I love FFW… and being part of it.

Twisted Path 2.0: [Rolling Victoria through the hallway in a wheelchair] Boom-de-ya-da, Boom De-Ya-Da

The Danger Queens: [arms around each other, singing] Boom-De-Ya-Da  Boom De-Ya-Da

Starla McCloud: [standing next to her husband] I love Adonis…

Casey Atherton: [walking in and standing next to Alex, much to Starla’s irritation]  I love Adonis too!

Elizabeth Showtime: [waving pom poms on a football field] I love to be cheered!

Allison Deas: [standing next to Elizabeth] I love when I get booed!

Cara Stone: [standing on top of a turnbuckle] I love FFW… and all it’s awesomesauce!

Jennifer Williams [holding up her PYP briefcase] Boom-De-Ya-Da  Boom-De-Ya-Da

Arabella De Rossi: [screaming] BOOM DE YADA  BOOM DE YADA!

Colleen: [twisting on a sparring partner] I love submissions.

Crystal Hilton [Leaping off a turnbuckle] I love to spotmonkey!

Camilla Pazzini [Smashing a chair into a post]: I love ultraviolence!

Raven Wicked [in a dark room, a tied up Alvin Shepherd next to her]  Being a pain junkie!  [Kicks Alvin]

Samantha Star [behind her desk]: I love FFW.. because it’s what I am.

Pink, Inc: [along with their husbands] Boom-De-Ya-Da  Boom-De-Ya-Da

Wolf Ramsey: [looking very professional in a suit] Boom-De-Ya-Da  Boom-De-Ya-Da

Kelly McGuffin [on a trapeze] I love to fly high

Emma McIntyre [Working a punching bag]  I love to hit real hard!

Kaitlynn Stryfe: [Carrying a boatload of shopping bags] I love the shopping.

Charity Deas [triumphantly holding up a copy of a show lineup] Just getting on the card!

Scarlett Kincaid [Smiling and standing next to Cody] I love FFW… what is there not to love?

Queen Machine [Very calmly, staring icily at the camera] Boom-De-Ya-Da  Boom-De-Ya-Da

Isabella Pazzini: [grinning and holding up her bellhammer] Boom-De-Ya-Da  Boom-De-Ya-Da

Crystal Hate [beating on one of her slaves] I love the suffering.

Club CK [Standing outside of Casa CK, with Christian in the middle]  WE LOVE CHRISTIAN KINCAID!

Mr Showtime: I love Mr. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOO- [cuts off]

Elizabeth Blackwell [smiling seductively] I love when I get.. paid [giggle]

Alyssa Foxworth: [sitting at her new office, skyscrapers behind her] I love FFW… and all it offers me.

The Eternal Flame: [leaning on the ring ropes casually] Boom-De-Ya-Da  Boom-De-Ya-Da

Sophie Richards: [Standing atop a ladder] Boom-De-Ya-Da  Boom-De-Ya-Da

Shane Sanders [in a room with classic rock posters behind her] I love to rock out.

Stacey Mackenzie [with her FFW title strapped over her shoulder] I love being the best!

Alysson Gardner [with a riding crop]: I love the hardcore!

Sarah Richardson: [Vicously stamping on something in a ring] I love to stomp on breasts!

Jo McFarlane: [leaning against a FFW poster] I love FFW… So happy to be here!

Tara Thunder: [holding up her Evolution title] Boom-De-Ya-Da  Boom-De-Ya-Da

[Various shots of FFW crowds, everyone singing along]

Boom-De-Ya-Da  Boom-De-Ya-Da

[Fade out to the FFW Logo, with the words “Just amazing” beneath it.]
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:05:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 01:37:39 am »

After a commercial for the upcoming edition of Future Shock, the show heads back down to ringside where we see Mark is joined by a guest, that being Daniel Pollaski.

Mark: The main event is up next, folks! And I have to say for fifteen bucks, we could stop the show now and I believe the fans got their money’s worth! Be that as it may, as you can see, I am joined by the man behind the Power X, which you can read exclusively on the FFW website! He’s also the manager behind the new and first FFW No Surrender Champion Wendy Briese! Dan, welcome back to the booth!

Pollaski’s wearing an unbuttoned flowery shirt, with a Wounded Warrior Project T-shirt underneath.  He smirks, and gives a quick wave to the camera.

Pollaski: Good to be here, Mark.  I’m ready to see some main-event action!

Mark: You and I both! And this one has a lot of history, but not just in FFW. Kitty & Shane are no strangers at all, and the last time they met here in FFW believe it or not, we had a bit of a role reversal. Shane was in the pocket of Samantha Star, and the FFW faithful thought Kitty was a warm, wonderful girl! What a difference a little over a year makes!

Pollaski: Well, we’ve definitely come to see that Shane is better on her own than Samantha’s lapdog, and that Kitty has a definite bitchy side!  But I’d have to say over the past year, Kitty’s bitchiness has benefited her a bit more!

The camera heads up to the ring where Gabrielle Crimson is standing by.

Pinky: Now it’s time for the main event! Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall!

We then see Shane Sanders limbering up in the corner, stretching her legs against the ropes.

Pinky: In this corner, she hails from Canton, Texas! Please welcome.....SHANE SANDERS!!

Mark: These two came out during our intermission, but Shane here has been a little antsy since she came out. She hasn’t stopped moving at all in her corner. I think after Cold Blooded, she wants to push herself back up the ladder tonight, likely hoping for a future date with the FFW Championship!

Pollaski: Losing to Colleen at Cold-Blooded hurt, no doubt.  She had that win over Col in her pocket, and it really kinda diminishes when Colleen turns around and beats her two months later.  But downing Kitty on the rebound is a great way to make sure momentum heads back in your favor!

The camera then shows Kitty, standing rather still in her corner as she glances down to where her husband usually stands and doesn’t find him there.

Pinky: And her opponent, she hails from Vancouver, British Columbia! She is a former FFW Champion! This is......KAITLYNN STRYFE!!

Mark: Quite the dichotomy! Shane is constant motion in her corner, Kitty’s been largely stoic in hers. I think not having Alexander Stryfe in her corner is already working on her mind.

Pollaski: Yeah, well, Kitty’s used to getting a bit of ‘assistance’ from her husband.  Not having him around could throw off her rhythm a bit, knowing that she’s completely on her own.  THis could be an upset, looking at the circumstances!

The referee calls for the bell as the pair moves to the center of the ring. Shane senses Kitty’s discomfort seemingly as she tells her she doesn’t need Alex. She offers Stryfe her hand, with Kitty taking it long enough to jerk her forward and nail her with a right cross to the jaw that sends her to the canvas. Dropping down to one knee, she unloads with a few straight right hands, still holding onto Shane’s arm before she jerks her back to her feet. Pulling that arm behind her back, she grabs her hair with the other hand and rams her straight into the ring post between the top and middle turnbuckle shoulder first!

Mark: Shane told Kitty she didn’t need Alex, and I don’t think she liked it a damn bit!

Pollaski: Not sure what Shane was thinking, to be honest.  This is a wrestling match, you don’t try and build up your opponent’s confidence NOW!

Shane dropped to the mat as Kitty still maintained hold of Shane’s arm as she rolled out to the mat around ringside. Two steps back, she jerked Shane’s arm around the post once and then again as the referee began admonishing her. And once more, she wrapped it around the post before wrapping her legs around Shane’s arm and the post, hanging upside down in a keylock submission as Shane’s face showed nothing short of agony. Referee Melinda Davis began her count as Shane yelled in pain!

Pollaski: I’m gonna go ahead and say this could serve as a warning to the rest of FFW that bringing up Alexander Stryfe MIGHT be a bad idea at this point.

Mark: She’s gonna get disqualified before we even get five minutes into this if she doesn’t let go of that hold!

Stryfe released the hold, getting to her feet as Shane held her arm close to her body. Kitty rolled back into the ring, stomping away on Shane before pulling her back to her feet. An armbar put Shane on one knee as Kitty hooked Shane’s arm and began firing shots into her shoulder with her free hand before releasing the grip and scooping her up into a shoulder breaker, with Stryfe focusing on Shane’s right arm. Stryfe dragged her towards the ropes and laid Shane’s arm across the bottom strand before jumping into the air and coming down and crashing with all her body weight on it!

Mark: From the opening contact almost, Kitty has picked out her body part and she is punishing Shane’s arm like nobody’s business! About a hundred twenty pounds just came down on Shane’s bicep at a high rate of speed!

Pollaski: That’s a great strategy, if you ask me.  If Shane’s arm is hurt, any arm strength she has is greatly diminished, and a wrestler with no arm strength is about as good as a Deas.

Kitty put the boots to Shane’s arm a few times before jerking her back to her feet and wrapping her arm bent double under Kitty’s. Stryfe backed up to the corner and climbed up to the middle rope, and then came off in a tornado DDT but driving the point of Shane’s elbow into the mat! And the veteran screamed in pain upon collision!

Pollaski: Now that’s an interesting tactic.  Normally a DDT like that is gonna spike your head, but Kitty keeps her focus on that arm, and I’d say an elbow is a TON more brittle than a skull!

Mark: Shades of your own client with that tornado DDT, but Kitty may have just dislocated Shane’s arm at this rate!

She rolls her over, hooking her leg!

ONE!

TWO!!

TH-NOOOOO!!

Shane rolled the other arm before the three as Kitty got back to her feet, pulling Shane up with her. A smirk on her face, she fired her in for the ride, but Shane ducked under and rebounded off the far side. Kitty went for a clothesline on the rebound, but Shane ducked again, scooping her up with the good arm and driving her throat first across the top rope with a stun gun! Kitty started coughing intensely as Shane rolled away from her, holding her arm.

Mark: Shane finally created some offense, and Kitty’s choking for air! But Sanders isn’t capitalizing, she’s trying to get some feeling into that arm that isn’t pain right now!

Pollaski: Yeah, Shane could have taken control of this match if she wasn’t so banged up herself, but this is buying her valuable time.  She at least has a chance to work her way back to even here.

Shane pushed up to her feet, holding her injured arm against her as Kitty was back up as well. Stryfe advanced on her as Shane surprised her with a few hard left hands to the head, rocking her backwards as the fans were solidly behind her now. Kitty was backed up a few more steps as Shane went for a sidekick to the ribs, but Kitty caught her leg under her arm. And without hesitation, Shane turned it into an enzugiri that caught her right on the back of the head! Stryfe dropped like a rock to the mat as Shane used her good arm to roll her over and go for a cover!

ONE!!

TWO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOO!!

Kaitlynn kicked out in time.

Pollaski: Tough to get a pin out of an enziguri, but Kitty’s spending effort rolling the shoulder, and Shane’s letting her know that she wasn’t nearly as gone as Kitty wanted to believe!

Mark: You’re not kidding! It’s also not easy turning your opponent over with one arm! Right now, Shane Sanders is effectively fighting a handicap match!

Kitty was more than a little dazed on the mat still as Shane got back up, hitting the far side and catching her with a legdrop to the chest. Kitty tried to get to her hands and knees as Shane grapevined her head with her good arm and drilled her with a neckbreaker. And with that, the veteran moved to the far corner and watched her, her right arm clutched tight to her body. Kitty finally began to stir again, rolling to her hands and knees as Shane took off and delivered a field goal worthy punt to Stryfe’s head, and the live crowd roared!

Mark: Good God, Kitty’s head just got punted into the Atlantic! Shane isn’t looking for a catch as catch can classic here, she’s looking to end this and end it now! Kitty is out cold, she has to be!

Pollaski:  Shane better go quick here!  I’d hate to face Kat Stryfe after she’s recovered here, and is pissed off.  That’s always something you don’t wanna do!

Shane immediately fell into a cover, hooking Kitty’s leg as Davis dropped for the count. But as she was about to count, she pointed to Kitty’s arm under the bottom rope and waved it off. Shane cursed audibly as she got back to her feet, dragging Kitty away from the ropes with one arm and then covered her again!

ONE!!

TWOO!!!!!

THRE-KICK OUT!!!

Kitty rolled her shoulder briefly as Shane got back to her feet, a look of aggravation on her face. Stryfe began to stir slightly as Shane waved her to get up. The crowd was chanting solidly for Sanders as Kitty worked her way to her feet. Standing up, Shane charged with a clothesline from the good arm. But Kaitlynn ducked as Shane showed it was a feint. She grabbed her head and went for a DDT. But Kitty shoved her off, and as Shane bounced off the far ropes, Kitty nailed her with a flash kick to the face before dropping down to her knees, holding the back of her head.

Pollaski: Shane got frustrated, and she got careless.  That seems to be a common trait with people wrestling Kitty Stryfe.

Mark: I can’t blame her! The only thing that saved Stryfe was her proximity to the ropes! But as we said before with Shane, Kitty can’t capitalize. Her brains got scrambled off that punt earlier in the match!

Kitty slowly got back to her feet, looking down to see where Shane was, whom had grabbed the ropes to help her get up. Moving towards her, she planted a few kicks into her ribs before she hit the far side ropes. Shane met her halfway, ducking down and scooping her up onto her shoulders! Using the bad arm to grab her head, Shane dropped her with a Death Valley Driver to the mat, but as soon as the impact was made, Shane screamed in pain, holding her arm!

Mark: That was a knockout shot! Shane could have this right now, but her arm has to feel like it’s falling off!

Pollaski: That’s why Kitty’s strategy was so sound early on.  Everything Shane has done is hurting her as well, and it’s keeping her from truly capitalizing.

Shane laid on the mat in pain, clutching her arm to her body as Kitty now began to stir again. Stryfe pushed to her knees, then to her feet as she saw Shane doing the same. Sanders went for a haymaker, but Kitty ducked the contact. Shane retaliated with a headbutt to Kitty’s skull which staggered her, and dropped her to her knees. Sanders backed up towards the corner, and climbed to the top. She looked to be going for an axehandle to the back, but she couldn’t raise her arms high enough without causing herself pain. Kitty recovered and took off towards the ropes, scaling them like a cat before delivering a roundhouse kick to Shane’s head that sent her off the top rope to the ground in a heap!

Pollaski: Jeez Louise!  Kaitlynn Stryfe just went off like a damned ninja!  Another great move by the Sinner!

Mark: If this was Falls Count Anywhere like it will be at Chaos Theory, Kitty would have this match won right now!

Stryfe rolled out under the bottom rope to pull Shane up and shove her back into the ring. She slid across her and hooked the leg, using the middle rope for added leverage with both feet!

ONE!!

TWOO!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Shane kicked out instinctively as Kitty looked up to Davis in an angry glare.

Mark: Shane kicked out, and I couldn’t tell you how! All I know is Kitty isn’t happy about it, and she’s giving Davis a look that could kill!

Pollaski: Well, if all else fails, she could clock Melinda, and just count the fall herself...

Kitty shook her head, getting in Davis’ face about it, trying to intimidate her. Meanwhile, Shane Sanders was slowly getting back to her feet behind her. A look of anger on her face, Sanders seemed to almost be shaking as she closed the gap behind them. And the fans were on their feet watching, as Kitty continued to give Davis the business in the corner!

Pollaski: I love how people think that if they scream and threaten the ref loud enough, somehow the decision is going to get reversed.  Ah well, this is gonna be excellent.

Mark: Every fan here in Daytona is begging her to turn around!

They got their wish as Kitty spun around, and took a kick to the gut as Shane planted her head between her legs. With teeth gritted in pain, she hooked her around the waist and delivered a thunderous powerbomb, planting Kitty into the mat as the fans around the ring roared in approval!

Mark: She calls that Beauty in Chaos, what a powerbomb! I think Sanders has broken through the pain somehow, like a runner’s high!!

Pollaski: If she has, then Kaitlynn Stryfe is in deep shit!  Then again, Shane just hit Beauty in Chaos, so she’s in deep shit anyways!

Shane hooked the leg as Davis dropped for the count!

ONE!!!

TWOO!!!!!!!!

THREEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane gets up, raising her good arm in victory as Davis looks to call for the bell. She happens to notice Kitty’s fist gripping the bottom rope however, and begins to wave it off!!

Pollaski: Oh fuck me with a rusty metal tampon...

Mark: Davis counted three, but she didn’t see Kitty’s hand on the bottom rope! Sanders thinks she’s won this! Everyone in Daytona Beach thinks she’s won this!

Davis makes a beeline for Shane, telling her she didn’t win the match and what happened. Shane looked back at Kitty, whom had begun to stir again and shook her head. She immediately headed for the top rope! She ascended to the top rope, screaming at Kitty to get to her feet!

Mark: Shane is looking to close the show, but I’ve seen a lot of people try to go high risk to finish off Kaitlynn Stryfe! And very very few find success in the attempt!

Pollaski: Yeah... although this is admittedly more productive than screaming at the referee for twenty minutes.  Then again, there’s nothing wrong with just another Beauty in Chaos to make this elementary.

Shane launched herself off the top rope, as Kitty got up. But Stryfe ducked! Shane landed on her feet behind her. And as Kitty turned to face her, she blew her a kiss, and followed it with an uppercut before she springboarded off the ropes with a mid-air knee strike to the face!!

Pollaski: KISS OF DEATH!  KISS OF DEATH AND THIS MATCH IS OVAH!

Mark: Going up top, it rarely works against Kitty! And Shane just paid big time!

ONE!!!

TWOO!!!!!!

THREEE!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty got to her feet immediately, as Davis raised her hand in victory. Jerking it away, she raised herself as the bell rang.

Pinky: The winner of this match.....KAITLYNN STRYFE!!

Mark: This match went back and forth again and again, but in the end, Kaitlynn Stryfe closed the show with that Kiss of Death! And Kitty has her sights set to Chaos Theory, Falls Count Anywhere against the Queen! Not to mention Kitty wants another shot at the FFW Championship!

PollaskI: Yup, but one step at a time here.  Jenny’s coming to the block at Chaos Theory, but if Kitty wrestles there like she did tonight, the Machine’s gonna be sent PACKING!

The camera zoomed in as Kitty leaned down over the fallen Shane, shouting into her ear.

Kitty: FUCK YOU, I WIN!

And with that, she rolled out to the ringside area.

Kitty began to make her way towards the ramp, looking out over the crowd for a moment. Moving towards the barricade, she looked around as though she were trying to find someone before she grabbed a female fan by the hair, jerking her around to face her with her fist raised! Not seeing who she thought it was, she let go but behind her on the other side a woman climbed over the barricade wearing a black bikini top and jeans as the fans immediately recognized her!

Mark: Wait a minute....

As Kitty turned around, the brunette launched herself across the ramp into a spear and the cameras zoomed in to see that it was the Queen herself!

Pollaski: OH SHIT!  We ain’t gonna wait for Chaos Theory!  THIS IS GONNA GO DOWN RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

Mark: I didn’t even know she was here! The Queen Machine came to Byte This to knock Kitty’s teeth out!

The women exchanged blows as Jenny mounted Kaitlynn with the fans cheering her on. FFW’s security came out of the tent towards them, trying to separate them with the fans not liking that at all! They managed to pull the Queen back, but as Kitty got to her feet, she lunged at her and took down two of the guards with sheer velocity when she took Jenny to the ramp!

Mark: Falls Count Anywhere...Chaos Theory...the Queen and Kaitlynn will go at it! And there won’t be security to stop them! This is chaotic!

Pollaski: NO  DONT BREAK IT UP!  KEEP IT GOING!  I WANNA SEE MORE!

The two women continued brawling as more members of the security team came from the back to get between them!

Mark: Folks, we’re out of time! Chaos Theory is just a few weeks away! But these don’t want to wait, no one here in Daytona does either!! Thank you for ordering the show, and don’t miss Breaking Point Saturday night where the FFW Unity Tag Titles will be on the line in a rematch! And Stacey & Emma meet the Eternal Flame as well!

As security holds Kitty & Jenny apart, Byte This fades off the air!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Show Poster & Headers (Rodrigo)
Mel vs. Charity (Jeremy)
Eileen vs. Casey (Tim)
Alysson vs. Cara (Josh)
I Love FFW Segment & Six Femme Tag Match (Dan)
Kaitlynn vs. Shane (Mark)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:06:34 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: