Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 07:23:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S6E1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S6E1  (Read 391 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 10, 2012, 11:10:45 pm »

The following presentation is sponsored by:

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Proudly Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock
Season Six, Episode One

The FFW logo flashes across the screen. “Coming Home” by P. Diddy begins to play as the opening video shows an empty gymnasium with a ring in it, as the image flashes back and forth to a sold out arena and back to the empty ring. We then see each of the Future Shock rookies looking around as though they are looking at a crowd that isn’t there. The camera closes in on each of them as each flash to a live crowd flashes back to one of the rookies till the final rookie is looking up into bright lights and the Future Shock logo appears.

We then see the exterior of the American Airlines Arena before the show heads inside to see a very empty arena. What’s left of the Velocity set remains in place, though no fans are present. A broadcast table is sat ringside as the six Future Shock stars are warming up in their own little section of the ring. The cameras then cut down to the broadcast booth where we see Ryan Mackenzie, Erica Horton, and the FFW Television Champion Sophie Richards.

Ryan: Hello there, FFW faithful! And welcome to the sixth season premiere of Future Shock! The show where we find FFW’s stars of tomorrow, and you all determine the fate of every single girl all the way to the finals, at least. I’m Ryan Mackenzie, alongside the wife of the very well known Mark Horton, Erica. And the FFW Television Champion Sophie Richards!

Erica: Future Shock is BACK! And in style! And for the...third season in a row, at least, I think it’s third...the winner will get a shot at gold. This time, it’s the No Surrender or Ultraviolence Championships! IN the ring right now we have six young women all chomping at the bit to get out here and show us what they have. And some of them...well, most of them...you gotta wonder what they take. Or why they would admit to some things they admit to. Really.

Sophie: It’s obviously a great opportunity, speaking from personal experience.

She says, trying to change the subject from alleged drug abuse.

Sophie: I think the best thing about Future Shock, however, isn’t the prize, it’s the journey these women go through along the way. And we get to sit right here and experience it with them!

Ryan: Future Shock is a show with a proven track record of making some big stars out of its graduates. And that’s just what every girl in that ring right now wants. The FFW faithful have had a month now to read about and get to know our six rookies, and this past week, we heard from each of them as they prepared for tonight’s opening competition. I’m curious to hear which of the six girls caught your attention most, ladies. Sophie?

Sophie: Hard to say yet, but I am rather confused by this whole Cupcake business. Can someone please explain that to me?

Erica: Well, if you want to take Brad Jackson’s word for it. she’s a failed stripper. A point I can see. But in either case, I just hope her ring skills are not as retarded as her ring name. But yeah, picking one is pretty difficult. All for different reasons. I’d say Sarah Peek, but no one really cares about that buffoon Lucas’ sister. But...probably Gabrielle. Okay, sure, she can be a bit dimwitted sometimes, but she’s not being trained by a self-righteous moron or thinks food’s more important! Even if bad journalism is.

Ryan tried to hide a smile as he covered his mouth for a moment.

Ryan: Well tonight’s first competition is a match we have only had once in FFW history, the Cibernetico. The same match where we crowned the first Evolution Champion back almost two years ago! The rules are very simple. The girls will be split into two teams of three. First pinfall eliminates the entire team. The rest of the match is a three way dance between the remaining three till one is left. And then as always, we turn it over to you, the FFW faithful. As usual, you will have a week to vote for your favorite. And this time next week, the rookie with the least votes is sent home!

Erica: We don’t expect much out of the fan voting, it’s been proven for about a year now that the only consistency in fan voting is that they’re inconsistent! And I don’t mean that in a bad way. We just get a lot of results that make us raise our eyebrows and get REALLY confused. But anyway! This is a completely different set up to the last one, and a damn sight fairer too!

Ryan: Just to give you an example of what Erica is talking about, take Season Three for example which there are still competitors from that season taking issue. But anyway! Ignis won the fan vote in one week by the largest margin in Future Shock history then and now. And the next week, you think she’s probably going to do well? Well so did we, and we were wrong as she was eliminated immediately thereafter!

Sophie nodded.

Sophie: I remember that well. But on the flipside, she’s one of the rookies we’ve had that has go on to become a champion here in FFW. So even if you do get eliminated, it’s not the end of the world!

Erica: But on the same token, it can also land you in bad places. Like Alyson Summers, who had a thing with Casey Atherton and it drove her so insane, she ragequit! Even though that’s not what she says, but ya know. And proceeded to have the most useless Pick Your Poison opponent known to man.

Erica shakes her head, weaving a hand for someone to take over.

Ryan: Either way, that was then. This is now. Earlier today, six marbles were dropped into a hat, three of one color and three of another. And our six girls chose at random to determine our teams. And some rather intriguing picks to say the least.

The camera went back to the ring as referee Melinda Davis made her way down and climbed inside. In one corner, you had Gabrielle Crimson, Caroline Dallins, and Trinity. In the other stood Serafina Reynolds, Sarah Peek, and Enigma. Each team seemed to be discussing strategy a bit.

Ryan: And there you see the teams we have. Two students of the Hardknocks Gym on opposite sides, and save for Gabrielle & Caroline, I don’t think there are any friends on either team.

Sophie: Absolutely not, and even if they are friends, can you see them co-existing with Trinity? That woman is... extremely strange...

Erica: You’re being polite about that, right? And what about the other team? Who the hell wants to be partnered with the sister of a guy who needs three random guys to do the work for him? And likely will be that way herself? Serafina I’m giving no chance...I mean, she calls herself Cupcake for Christ sake. Enigma...eh, she’s being trained by Alexander McIntyre. That jsut makes her weird.

Ryan: I had a chance to talk with Serafina earlier, her parents were hippies, she explains. And with that name, I can see how that may be the case. Looks like we are ready for action though, let’s see who’s going to start for the teams!

In one corner, it is already decided as Gabrielle Crimson is bouncing up and down in the corner and waiting to go. In the other, Enigma seems to be the chosen one to start things off. Davis calls for the bell as the two meet in the center of the ring. Gaby offers her a handshake, which Enigma accepts and the two lock up. Gaby immediately drops to her back and uses a monkey flip to throw Enigma over her. She quickly rolls to her feet, and catches her with a knee to the midsection as she is trying to get up. Firing her in for the ride, she waits for her to rebound before Gaby uses the ropes as a springboard to deliver a dropkick into Enigma’s chest that sends her back to the canvas. Rather pleased with herself, Gaby bounces up and down with a smile on her face as Enigma gets back to her feet, nodding her head.

Ryan: That Gaby is a ball of energy, isn’t she? We aren’t two minutes into this, and she’s already bouncing off the ropes and so far, giving a good accounting of herself.

Sophie: Shes definitely motoring, and Engima seems unsure of how to combat this in the early stages.

Erica: I’m not sure what Enigma was expecting, but it sure as hell wasn’t this! What’s with pink hair and too much energy these days?!

The pair lock up a second time and Enigma shoves Gaby back into the ropes. A clean break is given as Gaby takes off towards the far side, but Enigma grabs her by the hair as she goes by and jerks her back into the ropes. Before Gaby can respond, she unleashes a flurry of right and left hand shots to her body and delivers a snapmare that puts her back on the mat. Grabbing her head, she flips forward and drives Gaby’s face into the mat before getting back to her feet. Pulling her up, she shoves her back into the corner and delivers three knife edge chops to her chest and whips her across. Gaby collides hard with the far corner as Enigma takes off behind her. Apparently hearing her coming, Crimson ducks her head as Enigma leaps over her in front of her. And Gaby immediately snaps her arms around her waist and chunks her with a belly to back suplex. But Enigma lands on her feet! And as Crimson rolls back to hers, Enigma nails her with a roundhouse kick to the head that sends her to the mat in a heap.

Erica: That second lock up turned out to be a bad idea, and now it’s all about Enigma. Who’s actually pretty quick herself. Didn’t expect that!

Sophie: I think Gabrielle just got some of the pink knocked out of her head. That was one hell of a crunching shot.

Ryan: Enigma like a cat in there, landing on her feet and introducing one of those feet to Crimson’s head! We got a cover!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THR-NOOOO!!

Gaby rolled her shoulder as Enigma dragged her back to the corner, and tagged in Serafina. The Buddhist stepped through, giving a small bow as she pulled Gaby up, only to deliver an armdrag takedown to send her back to the mat. Reynolds moved around as Gaby was getting up. The Buddhist took a martial arts stance, bouncing off each foot and beginning to pepper Gaby with a series of short kicks and punches before she whipped her in for the ride. Crimson hit the far side, ducking under a clothesline. But as Serafina turned, Gaby hit the far ropes herself this time and launched herself with a shoulder-block that took Reynolds to the mat. Taking a moment to get her wits about her, Gaby glanced over to see Serafina already starting to get up. Before she had a chance, Crimson took off and went for a running bulldog that planted her head into the mat and Pinky headed for the top rope!

Sophie: I think Cupcake is about to get enlightenment... from the top rope!

Erica: And it’s gonna hurt a bitch!

Ryan: Crimson not getting paid by the hour, she’s looking to end this match before anyone else has a chance! I don’t blame her a bit!

Crimson launched herself into a leg drop off the top, but Reynolds rolled out of the way! Gaby hit the mat hard, as Serafina shook off the cobwebs. Quickly getting to her feet, Serafina delivered a front kick to Gaby’s spine as she sat on the mat! Bouncing off the near side, a dropkick caught her again on the back. She went to pull Gaby up, but the pink haired beauty surprised her by throwing right hand shots that back Serafina against the ropes. She gave her an Irish whip to the far side, and Gaby ducked her head. But Reynolds stopped just short of her and delivered a DDT into the mat! And as she got to her feet, she rolled her over for a cover but was tagged by Sarah Peek as she was trying to do so.

Erica: Oh dear God...actually, tagging her in might be a good thing, get her out of the match so we don’t need to look at her.

Sophie: You really... eh, never mind. Time to see if what Sarah has cooking... ack, that was bad...

Ryan: I think that was a mistake right there. Serafina was going for a cover, this could have been over!

Reynolds looked confused for a moment as Sarah rushed past her and delivered an elbowdrop into Gaby’s chest before going for the cover!

ONE!!

TWO!!!

THR-NOOOO!!

Gaby rolled her shoulder as Sarah grabbed her up. She hooked her head under one arm and delivered a vertical suplex to the mat and went to go for a second, but Gaby blocked it. She tried again, but another block. And before she could go for a third time, Gaby grabbed the top of Sarah’s head and delivered a jawbreaker on the brunette that sent her to the mat. And Crimson looked around for her corner with Caroline reaching for the tag and Trinity shaking her head at what she was seeing. Getting back to her feet, Gaby noticed Sarah getting back up as well. She went for a sidekick to the ribs, but Peek caught her leg. Gaby grinned a bit and delivered an enzugiri to Peek in return that sent her back to the mat. And Gaby dove for the tag, as “Killer C” stepped into the ring.

Ryan: Gaby took a tremendous amount of punishment, and showed some serious toughness. Now we get to see what “Killer C” is all about!

Sophie: Gabrielle certainly needed to make that tag. Though Caroline seemed much more inclined to help out than Trinity did...

Erica: I think Trinity may have the same kind of teaming problems as Peek does. And that’s not good for this half of the match.

Sarah was slow to get to her feet as Dallins grabbed her head, using the ropes as a springboard to deliver a bulldog into the mat. She rolled to her feet, and jerked Sarah back up to hers from behind. Snapping those arms around her waist, she delivered a belly to back suplex of her own but held on to deliver two more in succession. And Dallins was feeling it as she hit the mat with both fists and waved Sarah to get back to her feet. Peek slowly did just that as Dallins took off, delivering a codebreaker into her back and rolling her over for the cover!!

ONE!!

TWO!!!!

THRE-WHOA!

Enigma stepped in and dragged Dallins off the cover to break up the count. “Killer C” rolled to her feet, glaring back at Enigma for a moment. Sarah slowly got to her feet behind her and went for a full nelson, but Caroline ducked under that and scooped Sarah up onto her shoulders to deliver a Samoan drop! And with fleet footing, she hit the far side and actually jumped over Sarah and delivered a dropkick to Enigma that sent her off the apron to the floor!

Erica: Ouch! Enigma, meet the floor! It doesn’t like you very much despite your best hugging effort!

Sophie: Caroline is really impressing me here. She’s all over the place, just kicking butt. I like that.

Ryan: Dallins didn’t appreciate Enigma costing her what might have been a fall there! And she gave her a receipt for it. I don’t blame Enigma a bit though! It’s scary enough to know your success in this match relies on a Peek!

Caroline headed for the corner, climbing up top herself now. Perching herself for a moment, she flew off the top rope into a moonsault that landed perfectly on Sarah in the center of the ring! Davis dropped for the three count!

ONE!!

TWOOOO!!!!

THRE-WAIT!

Enigma had gotten back to her feet on the floor, and jerked Caroline by the leg off the cover again. Dallins pounded the mat in frustration as she got back up. Picking up Sarah, she hoisted her up and drilled her with a gutwrench powerbomb! She slapped Trinity on the arm to make the tag before taking off in the other direction and performing a suicide dive over the top rope onto Enigma and unloading with a bevy of right hands to the head! Trinity stepped through and covered Peek in the ring!

ONE!!!

TWOO!!!!!!

THREEE!!!!!!!!!

Serafina was trying to help her partner on the floor till she realized there was another count, but it was too late as the referee raised Trinity’s hand.

Sophie: Well look at that! Trinity now officially has Jodie Gray beaten for the least-earned pinfall in Future Shock history!

Erica: I’m not sure that was possible...

Ryan: The fight’s still going on on the floor here ringside! Caroline and Enigma aren’t getting along, they are getting it on! Serafina is trying to break up the fight here, so is the referee!!

Davis ordered them to break it up from the ring as Serafina pulled Caroline off of her tag partner. And as she did, the fiery Dallins looked into Serafina’s eyes for a moment. Meanwhile in the ring, Gabrielle stepped through and headed to help the referee get some order. Trinity reached into her top and removed a small bottle of what appeared to be holy water. And as Gaby was trying to help the referee, Trinity crashed it against the back of her head with ferocity! Crimson held the back of her head in obvious pain as Trinity rolled her up into a pinning attempt. The referee spun around to see what was going on and dove for the cover as Trinity put her feet on the second rope for additional leverage!

ONE!!!

TWOO!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!

Erica: Well, you can tell now she’s being trained by Alexander McIntyre! Anything and everythign to get what she wants! Yep...the earning of these pinfalls really does rival Jodie Gray.

Ryan: I think that was holy water, but the referee didn’t see it! I wonder what she thinks that huge wet spot on the mat came from! Trinity has stolen two wins in almost as many minutes! Looks like we are finally getting some separation on the floor too!

Sophie: Apparently the Bible doesn’t teach fair play, decency, or... anything remotely positive. Nice.

Serafina goes to check on Crimson, offering to help her as Enigma gets away from Dallins. Caroline looks up into the ring at Trinity, whom takes a seat on the middle rope, inviting Dallins back into the ring. Caroline shoots a look to Enigma whom is walking back up the aisle, looking back at her.

Ryan: Trinity inviting Killer C back into the ring, we finally got some order restored here! I don’t think the issue with Caroline and Enigma is settled, but Killer C has a date in the ring right now!

Sophie: Yeah, let’s just hope Enigma didn’t rough her up too badly. But bear in mind Trinity has done virtually nothing save for cheating and pinning people... she’s fresh as a daisy!

Erica: Pretty much! Let’s hope Enigma can get out of Caroline’s head for long enough to be able to do anything productive!

Dallins heads around the corner and rolls back into the ring herself, getting back to her feet as Trinity meets her in the center. A bit of a smile on her face, she is seen saying “I forgive you, my child” to Dallins before jabbing her thumb into her eye and unloading with a few right hands followed by European uppercuts! Killer C is pushed back to the ropes as Trinity delivers a knee to her midsection and sends her in for the ride. Dallins hits the far side, and as she rebounds, Trinity nails a leap over her head. Caroline hits the near side ropes on the rebound and leaves her feet, nailing a blockbuster for effect! Dallins rolls to her feet, driving clubbing blows into Trinity’s back as the camera spots Serafina coming back to the ring by herself.

Erica: Not being funny, but Trinity is easily the most fucked up Catholic I’ve ever seen! And I’ve seen more than a few!

Sophie: I don’t think she’s the Roman denomination. The only thing Roman I saw was that priest’s hands roamin’ over her chest...

Ryan: Caroline taking it to Trinity in the ring, and it looks like we are being joined by Serafina here at ringside.

Reynolds took a seat not too far from the announce table, her arms over her chest. Dallins jerked Trinity back to her feet, shoving her into the corner and delivering a knee lift into her abdomen before climbing up to the middle rope and raining down fists on Trinity’s head, but the religious zealot headbutted her in the groin, causing her to double over for a moment before she dropped her back to the mat with a spinebuster! Trinity dropped to her knees, trying to recover for a moment as Caroline was on the mat. Referee Melinda Davis looked to see Serafina still at ringside, and told her to leave the area but the Buddhist got to her feet and began telling Davis about the wet spot on the mat and where it came from.

Ryan: I think Reynolds has taken exception to what Trinity did earlier, and she’s trying to explain what happened to Davis. I’m not sure how much good it’ll do though, the decision is final and we still have a match going on! I applaud her morality though.

Sophie: Couldn’t Serafina have done this a little earlier? Maybe she had to contemplate it for a while first...

Erica: I know right? Then again, did Davis even notice it before now? Referees tend to have a convenient ability to see.

Reynolds shook her head as Davis told her she can’t call what she can’t see. The referee turned back as Trinity was back up to her feet, pulling Caroline up as well before delivering an inverted atomic drop that crumpled Dallins on the mat as Trinity glanced over to Serafina. She moved towards the corner, giving her the finger before spitting in her face! As she turned back around, Dallins exploded from her knees into a spear that took the zealot to the mat and rolled off of her as both women lay on the mat.

Erica: Spitting is bloody disgusting. But in either case, that spear was nasty! Hey Caroline, how about rolling over and pinning her, yeah?

Ryan: Dallins has had a bit taken out of her, thanks to both Enigma and now Trinity! But I agree, spitting in someone’s face....that’s uncalled for, not to mention a religious person shooting the bird.

Sophie: I don’t remember learning that in Sunday School, I’ll be honest.

Caroline rolled over finally, draping an arm across Trinity’s chest as Davis made the count!

ONE!!

TWOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOO!!

Trinity kicked out of the pin attempt as Caroline crawled towards the ropes, and got to her feet. Trinity held her ribs for a moment as she got up herself to her knees. Her back to the referee, she fished for something in her top as Caroline glanced down to Serafina briefly on the floor.

Ryan: Trinity just got her shoulder up there at the last second, these two women are looking to close the show right now!

Sophie: I’m rooting for Killer C. She’s shown a lot more class than... THAT woman.

Erica: The less we have to do with religious nutcases, the better!

The camera zoomed in as Trinity removed a pair of brass knuckles, sliding them on her fist out of sight. Dallins made a beeline for her, dragging her to her feet by the head and hooking her up for a suplex. She hoisted her up but Trinity slid out the back and landed on her feet. She then shoved the referee out of position as Caroline turned around and was given a hard right to the jaw with the brass knucks that sent her to the canvas with a thud! Trinity immediately slid the knucks back into her top, turning away from the official to do so as Davis looked down in confusion at Dallins on the mat.

Erica: Goddamnit! She can’t even call it! What kinda messed up Catholic is this woman anyway?!

Sophie: Well, they say Catholics are the self-professed Sinners of Christianity...lt figures I guess. Come on Caroline, get back in it!

Ryan: Davis didn’t see a thing, and Trinity is about to steal another win right now!

Trinity went for the cover, but this time, Serafina jumped onto the apron, pointing to Trinity and telling her that she just used brass knuckles. Trinity looked at her with disgust, telling her to go fuck herself in no uncertain terms. Davis asked her if she used the knucks, and Trinity shook her head as Serafina stepped into the ring now. Trinity made a beeline for her, shoving her into the ropes before Serafina surprised her and jerked the knucks out of her top. Trinity clutched her chest as though she had been defiled as the referee looked at the knucks and back to the rookie. The zealot expressed she had no idea how those got there, and as she turned around, Dallins surprised her by grabbing her head and wrapping her legs around her body and delivering an evenflow DDT!! Dallins immediately rolled over into a cover as  Davis dropped for the count!

ONE!!!

TWOO!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie: YES! Praise the Lord... or Buddah... or Anders Stark! Whomever really!

Erica: I don’t care who or what you pray to, or if you don’t pray at all! But I think Caroline Dallins just became the most popular woman in Future Shock!

Ryan: And “Killer C” Caroline Dallins has won this competition! Trinity tried every trick in the book, literally! But Dallins has emerged victorious from the first round!

Davis raised Caroline’s hand in victory as Trinity glared daggers down at Serafina on the floor. Heading out of the ring, she saw the Cardinal waving her towards him from the ramp and let Serafina know God was going to smite her down for this. Meanwhile back in the ring, Caroline smiled ear to ear as Davis proclaimed her the winner.

Ryan: I’m proud of Caroline! She overcame a lot of obstacles tonight! Well earned, in my view!

Erica: Definitely! Thrills galore, and literal spills! I can’t complain about this result at all!

Sophie: Me neither. But I think Serafina & Trinity have real problems now!

Ryan: Fans, now it’s up to you! Who was your favorite this week? Head to the FFW website and cast your vote! Because only you will decide who moves onto the next round! Erica, Sophie, tell me who stood out most for each of you.

Sophie: I liked Caroline a lot, but Gaby showed some real fire too. Plus, Serafina deserves credit for helping justice prevail!

Erica: I agree! I think Serafina was my favourite though. I like people that jump in when they’re needed to try and keep things going the way they should.

Ryan: We’ll be back right here next week with the results of the fan voting! Congratulations again to Killer C! For Erica & Sophie, this is Ryan Mackenzie saying good night from Future Shock!

The final image is of Caroline smiling as she heads to the back. The FFW logo flashes across the screen as the show fades out.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:15:23 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: