Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:42:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S7E3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S7E3  (Read 296 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 09, 2012, 04:06:13 am »

The following presentation is sponsored by:

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock
Season Seven, Episode Three

The FFW logo flashes across the screen as the sound of thousands upon thousands of fans roaring is heard before the video package begins with a swinging light that passes over a darkened arena. And as the light passes over the ring, each of the six returning graduates is standing in the ring in a stance that seems to be inviting someone to come at them. As each of the six appear under the light briefly, the video then cuts to highlight reels for each of the girls while the theme of “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz is playing from the start. As the highlight package comes to an end, we close on an image of all six standing in a circle before looking up into the rafters with the Future Shock Season Seven Championship hanging in the balance. And then we cut away.

The interior of the Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez is shown as the ring is decorated with the Future Shock apron, as pieces of the Breaking Point set are being put together not far away. All four girls are in the ring, none of them looking terribly pleased for obvious reasons before we head down to the booth with Mark & Camilla!

Mark: FFW faithful around the world, welcome to the halfway mark for the historic seventh season of FFW Future Shock! I’m Mark Horton, and back with me this week after taking a week to recover from the injuries suffered at Conviction, it’s the longest reigning champion in FFW history...at least for the time being....Camilla Pazzini!

Camilla: Glad to be here Mark! I’m healing up nicely. But we have some elimination tag team action here tonight, and considering the videos these girls shot earlier on, there’s a lot of bad blood brewing in Future Shock at the moment! Which means we’re bound to get a fantastic match!

Mark: That’s very true! And that’s still to come. But Camilla, the production team informed me before we went on the air that we have some pre-recorded footage shot earlier today, courtesy of Team Adonis, whom are still very unhappy about the result of bikini joust two weeks ago. Alex & Casey have been lobbying for some kind of ruling on this, but apparently they have taken matters into their own hands.

Camilla: I can’t wait to see this! Roll the footage!

~ ~ ~

The footage begins to roll as we see a sterling silver championship belt with a red leather strap. On the center plate is a bikini clad silhouette holding a pugil stick high above her head. And as the camera pans back from that image, we see the leader of Team Adonis, along with Casey Atherton.

Alex: After the disgusting events of bikini joust just two weeks ago, my wife was left with a bad taste in her mouth. After all, she did defeat Jennifer Williams even if a near-sighted referee refused to acknowledge it. I personally launched a formal protest with FFW about this. But instead of waiting for word to come down from the corporate office, I decided to once again take matters into my own hands. And today, it is my privilege to christen the first ever FFW Bikini Joust Champion! Isn’t this belt absolutely gorgeous?

Casey nods enthusiastically.

Casey: It really, really is beautiful. So shiny and tasteful. I can already tell it’s going to be one of the most coveted titles in FFW History. And who wouldn’t want to be the bikini joust champion? It’s the perfect mix between athleticism and sexiness. I mean I looked damn good in a bikini and in destroying Jennifer Williams for the whole world to see I proved I was the greatest tactician and strategist in the company. And also that I can also be ruthless in my execution - like a tiger hunting its prey. I mean for everyone who talks up Jennifer Williams what did she really do? Knocked off Jo McFarlane before being given a mulligan by a blatantly corrupt referee...one who probably has been given some made up non-job in whatever Williams company does. Honestly, doesn’t anyone do checks on these people before they hand them striped shirts? Or do they get any monkey of the street and give them a licence?

Alex picks up the championship, draping it across Casey’s shoulder with a smile. He also rewards her with a kiss.

Alex: By the power vested in me as a former official here in FFW, I hereby award you, Casey Atherton, the first and only FFW Bikini Joust Championship! And as a result with your three Future Shock Championships and soon to be a fourth, you are now officially FFW’s first ever Grand Slam champion!

Casey: YAY!!!!!!

With the squeal of excitement, she attacks her husband, wrapping her arms around in a huge hug and kissing him with enough passion to almost tip the rating into Adult Only viewing before finally breaking it.

Casey: It’s a great honor for me accept this Championship on behalf of the FFW faithful, proving once and for all that I am the best Bikini Joust-er EVER! I hope my performance in that competition prove to be an inspiration to any who may follow; that strive to reach my high standard knowing that being second best is still a damn good achievement. I promise all of my fans that this won’t be the last title that I win; that even though I am FFW’s first and only Grand Slam Champion, I still have a hunger to add more and more titles to my collection. I guarantee that the Future Shock Seven Season Championship will be the next one to be fastened around my waist.

Alex: I couldn’t be prouder of all the long hours and dedication you put in to earn that championship. And as a result of now earning it, I am going to retire it because I don’t feel there is going to be another one like you to ever compete on the same level in bikini joust. So you have also just retired your first championship. I’m just so proud of you, babe!

Still grinning, Casey once more hugs and kisses her husband.

Casey: And the correct decision too. There won’t ever be a Bikini Joust performance quite as dominating as mine was on the last Future Shock Challenge, so why give anyone hope that could ever possibly challenge for this? It would just be cruel to them, and I’m nothing if not kind hearted. Isn’t that right, sweetie?

Alex nods in agreement, embracing his wife and raising her hand as though she just won the richest title in the sport.

Alex: Okay, she and I need to go celebrate. Cut tape...

He made a slashing motion with his hand before we cut back to the show.

~ ~ ~

As the show cuts back, we see Mark with his head in his hand shaking it back and forth at the booth.

Camilla: Well congratulations to Casey, I guess! It’s been too long since we saw a title around that cute little waist!

Mark just waves towards the ring.

Mark: Let’s just go to the ring, alright?

The show then heads up to the ring as we see Ignis rolling her eyes as Casey tells her how wonderful she truly is and how lucky the Firebird is to have her as a partner. Also how she is the captain of the team.

Mark: Well there you see one of our teams, Ignis and Casey. And it sounds like Casey is telling Ignis how this match should go, and who should listen to who. I don’t think Ignis is really listening though.

Camilla: Ignis should be listening. She showed at Conviction she’s not as great a tag team wrestler as she thinks she is. Following that tap out loss, she should be taking all the advice she can get.

We then head over to the other corner where Jo is completely ignoring Jennifer Williams, as she is offering some advice she apparently learned from a Mario game and suggesting a butt stomp at some point in the match. Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as Jo leaves her partner in the corner as Casey shoves Ignis into Jo. Jo nails her with a clothesline out of the shove, and drops to a knee to deliver straight right handed blows to her head as she tries to get up. Rolling her face down, McFarlane begins driving the point of her knee into Ignis’ lower back before pulling her back up, only to jerk her back down by the hair in a reverse facebuster!

Camilla: That’s it, Case! Get that lazy slacker Ignis right into the action!

Mark: And Jo McFarlane is opening up early with the offense after Casey shoved her partner towards her! If you are expecting a tag team wrestling clinic, tonight is not your night at all!

Burying her knee into Ignis’ back, Jo pulls back on her arms and pulls her up to drive it in further. Finally releasing the hold, she hits the near side ropes and delivers a quick elbow drop into her back followed immediately with another and then another before she rolls to her feet. And as Ignis begins to try to get up, Jo pushes her head back down with her foot and tells her to stay down. Amused by this, Jo pulls her back to her feet and fires her into the corner. As soon as she collides with the turnbuckle, Casey moves towards that corner and pins her arms behind her and tells Jo to kick her in the face!

Mark: What the hell is this? Casey is literally holding her own partner in place, and telling Jo to take her damn head off! This is ridiculous!

Camilla: Ignis is such a failure as a tag team wrestler, that Casey probably figures she has a better chance in a handicap match. Get Ignis eliminated early, that way she can’t screw things up!

Jo shrugs her shoulders, seeming to measure Ignis in the corner. And McFarlane takes off, looking to deliver a boot to Ignis’ face as Casey jerks her out of the corner, and Jo sends her leg over the top turnbuckle instead! Davis tells Casey to head back to her corner as Ignis begins to get a sense of what’s going on, quickly delivering a few front kicks to the underside of Jo’s thigh. Not letting her pull her leg down, she drives her elbow into it again and again before grabbing her foot and stepping through the ropes before pulling it down as she held it and dropped to the floor! Jo yelled out in pain as Ignis let go, and fell back to the mat on the inside, holding her thigh in obvious pain.

Camilla: Ignis in control here, thanks to that amazing piece of strategy from Casey!

Mark: Casey suckered Jo in, and Ignis capitalized! That’s one way to turn the tide!

Ignis rolled back into the ring, grabbing Jo’s leg and dragging her towards the ropes. She draped her leg across the bottom strand and jumped into the air, crashing her body down across Jo’s knee. She set it up, and hit it a second time. And with Jo holding her leg in pain, Ignis went to make the tag. Casey shook her head and pointed down to Jo, as Ignis shrugged her shoulders and went back to her opponent. She pulled Jo away from the ropes and applied a single leg Boston crab in the center of the ring. In the other corner, Jennifer was trying to rally Jo on but obviously wasn’t too enthusiastic as it was clear she didn’t like Jo at all.

Mark: Ignis wanted to tag out, but Casey wasn’t willing. It’s a moot point now, she’s got that single leg Boston crab applied and Jo isn’t going anywhere at the moment! And she may have a charley horse in that thigh as well!

Camilla: Casey knows Ignis is in control, no need to worry herself with competing just yet!

Jo’s face registered some pain as she reached around, and jerked Ignis’ leg out from under her, causing her to break the hold. Ignis immediately got to her feet, hitting the ropes to go for a senton. But Jo brought her knees up instead, and Ignis landed back first across them. The firebird yelled in pain as she hit the mat, and Jo clutched her knee as the impact did her no favors either. Jo began to move towards her corner to tag out, as Jennifer had her hand out. And as McFarlane got close, she didn’t make the tag when Casey jerked Jennifer off the apron, causing her to smack her head on the mat instead. Casey took off back towards her corner, telling Ignis to go get Jo now! The firebird looked around, still clutching her back as she tried to get to her feet. She circled around behind Jo, whom was also getting up and then took off towards her. McFarlane spotted her, and stepped to the side as Ignis crashed into the turnbuckle chest first! Jo dropped down behind her as she staggered out, and rolled her up for a pin!

ONE!!

TWOOO!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!

Ignis kicked out after the two as Jo looked around for her partner. Williams had managed to get her wits about her, and looked to be debating between going after Casey or climbing up onto the apron and getting tagged in by her partner.

Camilla: Near fall there, Ignis nearly got caught!

Mark: Jennifer wants to get her hands on Casey, but she needs to concern herself with who is in the match right now!

Williams hopped up onto the apron, making the tag when Jo reached out towards her. Jenn stepped into the ring, pulling Ignis to her feet and firing her hard into the corner. She took off into a handspring back elbow that connected with Ignis’ jaw in the corner, causing the redhead to stagger out before Jenn hopped onto the second turnbuckle from the inside and delivered a bulldog! Rolling to her feet, she headed for the opponent’s corner, and began getting into Casey’s face. Atherton piefaced her backwards when she got within arm’s reach, and this really set Jennifer off. She took a wild swing for her head, but Casey dropped down off the apron to the floor out of harm’s reach. Jennifer reached down to grab her over the top rope, as Ignis began to get to her feet behind her. And as Williams turned around, she walked right into a superkick to the jaw!

Mark: Williams wants to take Casey’s head off, but Ignis just dropped her!! Jennifer needs to focus here, if she doesn’t get eliminated first!

Camilla: Absolutely. Ignis isn’t the best, but even she can take advantage of a distracted opponent!

Ignis crawls into a cover as Davis drops for the count.

ONE!!

TWOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Jennifer shoots her arm up in time as Ignis reaches for the tag, but Casey was still on the floor and told her to finish the job. She gave her partner an annoyed look as she got to her feet. Hitting the near side ropes, she delivered a back splash onto Jennifer before jerking her back to her feet. She went to fire her into the corner, but Williams countered and sent Ignis into Jo’s corner. She struck hard as Jennifer took off, and ran up the ropes to deliver a high knee to the Firebird’s jaw that sent her to the mat. Very happy with that, Jennifer delivered a split leg drop onto her opponent before she moved around to the neutral corner. She waved for Ignis to get to her feet, watching carefully as the Firebird began to rise slowly. And as soon as she stood, Williams rocketed out of the corner and went for a lariat. But Ignis ducked the contact as Williams tried to stop herself before she collided with Davis. The two bumped into one another, sending Davis to the mat in a daze for a moment as Casey slid under the bottom rope, this time with a steel chair in her hands. And as Jennifer turned around, Casey laid her out with a violent swing to her head that sounded like a cannon firing! Williams hit the mat like a sack of bricks as Casey smiled at her handiwork as the referee didn’t see anything for being turned away from the action.

Camilla: BRIILLIANT! Casey just dented J-Will’s skull with that chair!

Mark: And Davis didn’t see a damn thing! But she had to have heard it!

Ignis jerked the chair out of Casey’s hands, screaming at her for what she just did. Atherton shrugged her shoulders, telling her to cover Jennifer but Ignis was having none of it. The referee began to get to her feet as as she saw Jennifer on the mat with Ignis holding the chair. Casey pointed to Ignis, as Davis looked more than a little angry about this and told Ignis she was disqualified!

Mark: Wait a damn minute! Melinda Davis is disqualifying Ignis for hitting Jennifer Williams with that chair, but....Ignis didn’t do it! And her tag partner just sold her down the river for it!

Camilla: Damnit, Ignis! She always gets disqualified in these elimination tag matches! She’s a disgrace!

Ignis tried pleading her case as Casey dove into the cover, hooking Jennifer’s leg as the referee was busy telling Ignis to get out of the ring. The Firebird wasn’t pleased with this at all, exiting the ring finally before Davis turned and dropped for the count!

ONE!!

TWOOO!!!!!

THREEE-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Williams got her leg across the bottom rope as Davis threw the chair out of the ring. Casey immediately began to pelt her with right hands, jerking her back to her feet and hooking her head for a vertical suplex. She brought Jenn up, but Williams slid out the back door. Grabbing Casey’s head from behind, she dropped her with a reverse DDT before diving towards her corner, making the tag to Jo.

Camilla: I don’t often question Casey, but I’m not sure getting Ignis disqualified was smart. She’s in a handicap situation now.

Mark: I think she assumed someone was likely to get in trouble for that chair shot, and she didn’t want it to be her! Davis made a bad, bad call right there!

Jo stepped through, measuring Casey as she tried to get up and delivering a running high knee to the side of her head for good measure. Grabbing her by both feet, she turned around towards her corner and fell backwards, using her body as a catapult to send Casey head first into the turnbuckle. Jo immediately rolled to her feet, snapping her arms around Casey’s body and delivering a German suplex that put her back on the mat. She slid over for the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOO!!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jo got to her feet and took off for the far side, and delivered a baseball slide that sent Casey out of the ring to the floor. Looking somewhat pleased with herself, she glanced over to her partner whom was still holding her head because of the earlier chair shot. Casey rolled to her stomach on the floor. McFarlane moved closer to the ropes, ducking her head beneath the top rope to grab her and pull her back in before Casey cold-cocked her with the Bikini Joust Championship upside the head and sliding the belt under the ring before Davis could catch it!

Mark: That damn title Adonis gave her, Casey just crowned McFarlane with it!

Camilla: That’s how you win a handicap match! What great strategy!

Casey slid back into the ring, making the cover as Davis dove for the count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOO!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before Davis could finish her three, Jennifer Williams jerked Casey off the cover. And the redhead wasn’t happy about it, demanding that she be disqualified for cheating! Davis read Jennifer the riot act as Casey yelled at her for breaking up the count. Meanwhile, Jo had begun to stir on the canvas, getting to her feet. And as Casey turned to face her, she caught her with a thunderous Ace Crusher RKO that bounced Casey off the mat for a moment! Jennifer climbed up onto the apron and begged Jo to give her the tag. McFarlane shook her head and dropped down for the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Casey got her leg across the bottom rope just in time as Davis waved off the three count.

Camilla: That was close! Casey staying in this!

Mark: I don’t know how she knew where she was, I don’t think she knows half the time! But Casey just saved herself right there!

Jo rolled to her knees, looking down at Casey as she turned to her partner and made the tag. And Jennifer Williams ascended to the top rope, a look of irritation on her face. And with swan-like grace, she flew into a shooting star press that landed perfectly onto Atherton in the center of the ring!

Mark: STOCK MARKET CRASH!! The shooting star, and Jennifer landed it perfectly!!

Camilla: And with that, Casey’s chances of winning just crashed into oblivion!

Jennifer hooked her leg as Davis fell to make the count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davis rose to her feet, calling for the bell as Jennifer got to her feet as well!!

Mark: Jennifer Williams and Jo McFarlane pitched a shutout tonight!!

Camilla: Yeah, but I think that had more to do with Ignis’ selfish disqualification than anything. She got caught red handed, despite having done nothing technically wrong... and poor Casey had to wrestle a handicap match!

Jo stepped into the ring, having her hand raised alongside Jennifer. The redhead looked down at Casey in annoyance, and then to her partner. Jennifer looked quite pleased, holding her hand high as Jo stared at her. And without warning, Jo delivered a kick to her gut and then an evenflow DDT that drove Jennifer’s head into the canvas! Rising to her feet, Jo held her hand in the air as she looked down to Jennifer, telling her that she still doesn’t like her.

Camilla: The match is over, and it’s every woman for herself once more! Jo just dropped that girl like a bad habit!

Mark: Jo and Jennifer may have won the match, but Jo McFarlane definitely delivered the exclamation point! There’s no secret that these two don’t like each other, and I think Jo just reminded us that the teamwork ended at the bell! Fans, it’s up to you now! Who was your favorite this week in the elimination tag match? And who will you send home next week?

Camilla: Ignis should be sent home. Leaving poor Casey to defend for herself...

Jo rolled out to the floor, a little smirk on her face as Jennifer looked up from the mat with a less than pleased look on hers.

Mark: Jo McFarlane sent a message tonight! But now it’s up to you! Head over to the FFW website, and vote for your favorite! I can’t wait to see these votes! And don’t miss Breaking Point tomorrow night! For Camilla Pazzini, I’m Mark Horton saying good night from Future Shock!

The final image is that of Jo’s face as she stares back at the ring before the show fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:55:24 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: