Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 04:09:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S7E5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S7E5  (Read 576 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 07, 2012, 03:34:07 am »

The following presentation is sponsored by:

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock
Season Seven, Episode Five
Season Finale!

The FFW logo flashes across the screen as the sound of thousands upon thousands of fans roaring is heard before the video package begins with a swinging light that passes over a darkened arena. And as the light passes over the ring, each of the six returning graduates is standing in the ring in a stance that seems to be inviting someone to come at them. As each of the six appear under the light briefly, the video then cuts to highlight reels for each of the girls while the theme of “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz is playing from the start. As the highlight package comes to an end, we close on an image of all six standing in a circle before looking up into the rafters with the Future Shock Season Seven Championship hanging in the balance. And then we cut away.

The show theme continues to play as we watch highlights from the season from each of the matches and challenges that lead to tonight’s season finale. And as that comes to an end, we open inside the empty arena with the Future Shock ring apron decorating the ring and the steel cage lowered around it. The camera cuts down to ringside where we find Mark Horton, alongside Camilla Pazzini.

Mark: On a night where we will make history and crown the seventh champion in Future Shock history, we welcome you here to the site of tomorrow night’s Breaking Point! Welcome to a virtually empty Braehead Arena here in Glasgow! You are watching the season finale of the historic seventh season of Future Shock! Camilla, this season has really flown by, it feels like. Yet here we are, one of these two ladies will make her second chance a dream come true inside fifteen feet of steel tonight!

Camilla: It has rushed by, and we’re just minutes from finding out who will be our Future Shock Champion! Casey Atherton vs. Jennifer Williams... it’s all or nothing now!

Mark: Someone will become the new Future Shock Champion, and earn a match with the FFW Champion non-title. And a win there will certainly catapult one of these women in the stratosphere in the FFW rankings!

The cameras head up to the ring, where we see Casey already in the cage in one corner and loosening up.

Mark: Casey Atherton is having the week of her career, if you ask me. Just this past week, she became one half of the FFW Unity Tag Team Champions! She’s been telling anyone who will listen that she is the Super Grand Slam Champion. And if she leaves tonight with the Season Seven Championship, we likely will never hear the end of it.

Camilla: You’re not wrong there. But she doesn’t have Adonis to help her inside that cage, so that may well work against her, if history is anything to go by...

We then go to the opposite corner, where we find Jennifer Williams...dressed like Spider Man. Her top and shorts resemble the web slinger’s outfit perfectly as she has a mask pulled over her face except for the mouth and her hair hanging from the back of it.

Camilla: She’s really taking this Spider Man thing seriously here, huh? Well, we all have our heroes, and emulating them is no bad thing!

Mark: I used to read Spider Man when I was a boy growing up, and he never looked like that! Jennifer Williams has been on a meteoric rise here in FFW, and tonight she could well capture her first title. The rules are very simple. The only way to win this cage match is by escape. Either one of these ladies can climb over the top rope or go through the door. Camilla, any advice you would offer these two?

Camilla: Go through the door. It’s much quicker. Also, don’t do any dumbass dives off the top of the cage like Alyson did in Season 3. You’re here to win, not show off.

FFW referee Robert Valero is in the ring, closing the cage door behind him as he calls for the bell and we are underway, Casey and Jennifer head for the center as the redhead rubs her hands together for a moment and then throws some kind of powder in Jenny’s face blinding her before she takes her down with a clothesline and takes off towards the door!

Mark: Wait a damn minute! Casey’s going for the door, Williams can’t see!

Camilla: That’s one way of doing it!

Casey made it to the door, pulling up the latch as Jennifer quickly recovered and grabbed her by the back of the head as she was about to step through the ropes. Jerking her back, she buried a knee into her abdomen and then again before she whipped her hard into the far turnbuckle. Casey hung for a second as Jennifer took off behind into a dead sprint before nailing her with a perfect dropkick straight to the chest! Casey dropped to her knees as Williams grinned from ear to ear as she stood over her. She pulled her back up and fired her across to the other corner. But this time, Casey caught herself before she collided. Williams came in behind her, but Casey nailed her with a back elbow to the jaw that rocked her. The tag champion spun around, and went for a kick to her head. But Jenny caught her leg under one arm, shaking her finger at her before spinning Casey around in a circle. And as she came back around, Jenny caught her with a jawbreaker!

Camilla: Great exchange there, but Jenny got the best of it, and jacked Casey’s jaw!

Mark: This is a great opportunity for Jenny to get out of that cage! Casey is stunned at the moment!

Williams looked back to the door as the official on the outside opened it for her. She seemed to think about it for a moment and shook her head, saying she was going to climb out and not walk out tonight. Angela Keanan was on the floor, asking her if she was sure before she closed the cage door back. Jenny made a beeline for the cage wall, moving up and getting up to the top rope before Casey was back up and shoved the ropes, causing her to straddle them instead. And as she sat on the ropes, Casey delivered a lariat that took Jenny down off the ropes to the mat.

Mark: I respect Jenny’s desire to win this match by climbing out, but I think if you have a chance to get out of this cage one way or another, you take it!

Camilla: As I said before. Winning is paramount, it doesn’t matter how you do it in this kind of match.

Atherton began to put the boots to Jenny, dropping to her knees and grabbing her hair and bouncing her head off the mat again and again. Getting back to her feet, she delivered a knee into her head before pulling her up to her feet and slamming her back to the mat. She moved around to her legs, hooking them under both arms as Casey began to move in a circle. It was slow going at first but she began to pick up speed as Atherton turned and turned and turned in what was turning out to be a giant swing. The tag champion made about six revolutions with Jennifer swinging around in the air faster and faster before she tossed her! Williams hit the mat hard, and Casey dropped to the mat as well with a glassy look on her face.

Camilla: That was a hell of a swing, but doubtless it’s disoriented Casey as well.

Mark: Hard to say who got the worst of that, Jenny is hurt and disoriented. And Casey is usually disoriented anyway, I think. I recant my statement. Smart move by Casey then!

Atherton got to her feet before staggering to the left and nearly falling down as she headed for the door. She ultimately did lose her balance, dropping to her knees as her equilibrium was obviously shot to hell. She began to crawl for the door instead, reaching out for it as Jenny recovered on the mat not too far away.

Mark: Casey managed to make herself even more off base than normal with that swing of hers, she’s having trouble just keeping her balance.

Camilla: There’s a reason you don’t see that move too often anymore, I guess!

The redhead made it to the door as Angela Keanan opened it for her. She reached out and put her hand on the steel steps just outside the door as Jenny crawled towards her, also very off balance as she grabbed her by the foot. Atherton looked behind her, kicking at Jenny’s head to get her to let go. Williams managed to dodge most of the kicks, dragging her away from the door. Casey rolled onto her back and delivered a kick straight to her head as she was getting up. Williams staggered backwards as Casey used the ropes to help her get to her feet. Shaking off the cobwebs, she went for another clothesline but Jenny ducked underneath it. And as the Unity champion turned, Jenny delivered a perfectly targeted Pele kick to the top of Casey’s head! “Lady Dream” looked towards the cage, nodding her head as she saw Casey on the mat.

Camilla: She needs to go out the door now!

Mark: No kidding, I’m not sure how much of her equilibrium she’s recovered, but she shouldn’t be risking it by climbing that cage. The door is not that far away, and Angela Keanan is right there to open it for her!

Jenny moved towards the cage, climbing the turnbuckles on the nearest corner and looking back to see where Casey was. Atherton was still recovering on the mat as Jenny looked up to the top of the cage and once again back to Casey. Shaking her head, she turned around on the corner turnbuckle to face her opponent, waving for Casey to get back to her feet.

Mark: I think this is a mistake! Atherton’s knocked goofy on the mat, and Jennifer Williams has a clear climb over the cage wall! But she’s not taking it, she wants to fly!

Camilla:  DAMNIT! This is madness!

Casey began to get to her feet as Jennifer perched herself. And as Atherton rose, Williams launched herself into a Superman dive and took Casey back to the mat with a thud! That familiar look on her face, Jenny got back to her feet with a smile and headed back for the corner again. Once more glancing up to the top of the cage, she climbed onto top turnbuckle and this time had her back to the ring. Casey was on her back on the mat, still recovering as Jenny looked up to the top of the cage but glanced back over her shoulder with that same smile.

Mark: Jennifer Williams damn sure loves to get some air, and I think she’s going to do it again! I swear to you she has a clear shot to the top of this cage, but Williams has that look in her eyes! Spider Girl is ready to fly again!

Camilla: NO! CLIMB OUT, YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Jenny touched the top turnbuckle and launched herself into a moonsault! Casey rolled out of the way to her feet, but Jenny managed to correct herself and land on her feet as well! And as she did, Casey unloaded with a superkick to her jaw that dropped Jenny but Casey dropped back to her knees on the mat as well!

Camilla: DAMNIT!!! YOU FUCKING MORON!!!

Mark: I think Jenny had this match won, possibly twice! But she can’t help herself, Camilla. When she goes up top, she wants to fly! And it cost her!

Casey tried to shake off the cobwebs, looking over to the door and telling Keanan to open it. She began to crawl towards it slowly, still obviously very woozy. She finally made it to the corner, stepping through the ropes as the official pulled the door open for her. Casey took one step onto the steel stairs, grabbing the door to help her with her balance.

Mark: And Casey is damn sure about to walk out of this cage right now!

Camilla: I cannot believe this...

Jenny forced herself to her feet, taking off towards the door as she grabbed it and pulled it back shut! The cage door bounced off Casey’s head, knocking her senseless for a moment as it swung back open again but with Casey hanging by her hand on the door with her feet dangling towards the floor! Jenny desperately grabbed at her as Casey had no idea where she was at the minute, while Jenny lunged and tried to pull the door back shut!

Mark: Casey’s been knocked goofy! And if she lets go of that door, she’s won this damn thing! Jenny is desperately trying to grab the door before Casey realizes where she is!

Camilla: This is crazy! Do something Jenny!

Jenny stepped out onto the apron, grabbing the door and jerking it back towards her. She deposited Casey over the top rope back into the ring as Keanan held the door open for Jenny. She looked down to the floor and shook her head, pulling the cage door back shut and resetting the latch as she went back into the ring.

Camilla: GO OUT THE DAMN DOOR, YOU IDIOT!!!

Mark: Jenny said she wasn’t going out the door to win this, and I believe her! She had a clear shot, I think!

As Jenny stepped back through the ropes, Casey kicked the middle rope into her lower regions and caused her to fall through the ropes to the mat. The Unity champion pounded away at her back for a moment before reaching into her top, and producing a pair of handcuffs! She pulled her by the arm towards the ropes as Casey attached one end of the cuffs to the cage wall and then the other end to Jenny’s wrist! Atherton slapped her across the face, and began to unload with right hands to her head before she got back to her feet and told Keanan to open the door.

Mark: Damn it! Casey’s cuffed Jennifer to the cage wall, and now one half of the Unity Champions has a free stroll to the door and the Future Shock Championship!

Camilla: This is horse shit, but you know what, Mark? Jenny only has herself to blame. She should have finished this ages ago...

Casey began to head towards the door as Jenny reached into her top, and produced what appeared to be a skeleton key! She immediately began to unlock her hand from the wall, getting back to her feet as Casey stepped out onto the steps again. Williams came up behind her, and grabbed her by the hair before she could take another step! Casey turned towards her, trying to blast her with a few right hands. But Jenny managed to dodge them, pulling her back in and then bouncing her head off the cage wall and telling Keanan to close the door back!

Camilla: Jenny came prepared! Now will you PLEASE go through the door? Moron...

Mark: Jennifer Williams doesn’t want to take the easy way out of this cage, and I can respect that. But it’s a cage match, there are no easy cage matches!

Another bounce of her head off the wall and Casey fell to her knees as Jenny retrieved the cuffs from the wall. She unlocked them and then went back to the door before snapping one end to the door and the other to the adjacent wall, thereby locking the door. She looked down to Casey, telling her there was only one way out now!

Mark: And Williams just used those cuffs to effectively lock that door! She told Casey if she’s going out, she’s going up!

Camilla: Well, what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander I guess!

Jenny pulled Casey back up, shoving her through the ropes and into the ring as Jennifer stepped through after her. She pulled Casey back to her feet and fired her hard into the far side. Atherton rebounded as Jenny took off and delivered a thunderous spear! But Casey got her foot up as Williams went head first into it, crashing to the mat in a heap as Casey looked over at the door with a heartbroken look before looking up to the top of the cage.

Camilla: You gotta climb Casey! No other choice!

Mark: The Unity Champion looks heartbroken! She wanted to use the door, but that’s not happening now!

Casey moved towards the ropes, grabbing onto the cage wall and beginning to climb. She glanced back to see where Jennifer was as she ascended. Grabbing the top of the cage, she pulled herself up to it and threw one leg over. She then got the other leg across as Jennifer Williams got to her feet. She looked around, and made a mad dash towards Casey, scrambling up the wall as fast as she could. Casey began her descent as Jennifer reached down and grabbed her hair! Casey tried to throw a few punches to loosen her grip, but Jenny refused to let go. She began to pull her back up, forcing Casey to climb as Jenny wrapped her legs around the steel beams on the top of the cage. She glanced behind her and hooked Casey’s head into place. And with a snap of her hips, Jenny drove Casey fifteen feet from the top of the cell to the mat with a thunderous crash! Atherton’s body bounced off the mat as Jenny’s legs kept her from going down as she hung upside down on the top of the cage!!

Camilla: Casey’s toast! She damn near crashed through the ring! And if Jenny can pull herself up, she’s got this won! Not before time might I add!

Jenny skinned the cat and pulled herself back up to the sitting position. Taking a moment to get her senses about her, she rose to her feet as she stood on top of the cage. A smile on her face as she looked over at the Future Shock Championship belt as it sat not far from the broadcast table, she glanced back to see where Casey was in the ring. And as she was about to begin to climb down, she looked back to Casey. And shook her head, climbing back up and standing on top of the cage wall!

Camilla: DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT! I am THIS CLOSE to climbing up there and dragging her down my bastard self!!!

Mark: My God, Williams is on top of this cage! And she’s going to fly again! Jennifer Williams is the living embodiment of a spotmonkey! And she wants to give a worldwide television audience something to talk about!

Camilla: THIS IS INSANE! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

Jennifer perched herself in place, and with a look of annoyance down to Casey, she threw herself off the top of the cage into a shooting star press!

Mark: STOCK MARKET CRASH FROM FIFTEEN FEET IN THE AIR!!

Jennifer Williams plummeted like a meteor out of the sky, and landed flush on Casey in the ring!

Camilla: SHE HIT IT! SHE HIT ALL OF IT! NOW GET OUT!!!

Holding her own ribs in pain after the landing, she squirmed on the canvas, unable to be still thanks to the pain from the impact of the move.

Mark: Jennifer Williams sacrificed her own body for that shooting star! It worked perfectly! But she may have cracked her own damn ribs in the process!

Camilla: Ugh... shame she didn’t land on her head, I’m starting to think there’s nothing up there to damage...

Jenny held her ribs in immense pain as she looked towards the nearest cage wall, dragging herself by her hands towards it. Casey was unmoving on the mat as Jennifer finally pulled herself to the wall. With one arm pressed to her ribs, she got to her feet and reached to climb up. But the pain was excruciating as she pulled her arm right back to her ribs again, a look of torture on her face.

Mark: Her ribs are killing her! But she’s going to need both hands to climb out of this cage tonight!

Camilla: Hey, I have an idea. UNLOCK THE FUCKING DOOR!!!

Williams clung to the cage wall, pressing her body against it as she started to climb up very very slowly. Casey had begun to stir barely, her eyes opening as she lifted her head with a vacant expression. Jenny continued to climb, making it halfway up the cage as Casey rolled over. The Unity champion glanced around and saw something laying on the mat. And as the camera zoomed in, it was the skeleton key! And Casey grabbed it, looking back to the door!

Camilla: Oh God! Casey’s got the key! She’s gonna steal this if Jenny isn’t careful! I think she’s too pained to focus on anything other than climbing!

Mark: The key must have fallen during the shooting star! And Jenny hasn’t seen her!

Williams continued her ascent up the cage, hand over hand as she made it to the top. Casey crawled towards the door, grabbing the cuffs and unlocking them from the wall as Keanan opened the door for her. Casey glanced back to see Jennifer as she threw her leg over the top! Jenny spotted her as she hung from the outside of the cage! Her eyes widened as Casey threw herself through the door as Jenny let go and fell to the ground! Both women lay on the floor outside the cage when the bell was called!

Camilla: Wait... what the hell? Who the heck won?!

As both women lay on the floor, the cage began to rise up towards the top of the arena. Angela Keanan took Casey’s hand and raised it into the air as she lay on the floor.

Mark: I think...Casey won! Angela Keanan is raising her hand! Casey Atherton is your Future Shock Champion!! And-

Robert Valero stepped out of the ring onto the floor, shaking his head as he raised Jennifer Williams’ hand instead!

Camilla: Oh this is great. It’s like Isabella/Scarlett 3 all over again! Except this time both officials are actually credible...

Keanan shook her head as she headed towards Valero, the two arguing with one another over who won the match.

Mark: Angela Keanan says Casey won, Valero says Jenny won! Normally I’d say do over, but I don’t think they have anything left!

Camilla: So, um... do we need a third opinion? I’ll do it!!!

Keanan went towards the broadcast table, telling Mark something before she headed back to her fellow official.

Mark: Angela Keanan has asked our production team to put the two finishes side by side on the video wall and let’s see this on instant replay! Sounds fair to me!

Camilla: And if that doesn’t clear it up, I vote for rock paper scissors!

Mark: I understand we are ready with the footage!

The referees looked up to the video screen as the two exits were split screen. Both women were shown touching the floor at almost the exact same time. But Jenny’s feet touched first, where Casey’s hands hit first! And Angela Keanan pointed down to Jennifer Williams and raised her hand!!

Camilla: YES! Jennifer wins it! About ten minutes later than was necessary, and in much more dramatic fashion than we ever needed, but... she wins it regardless!

Mark: Casey’s hands touched the floor at the same time that Jenny’s feet did, and the rules say both feet have to touch the floor! Jennifer Williams has won Future Shock!!

Valero went to the table, retrieving the Future Shock Championship before handing it down to Jenny, whom clutched it to her chest with tears in her eyes as she lay on the floor! Casey looked up, jaw agape as she screamed bloody murder around the corner.

Mark: This match was razor close, especially at the end! First time we’ve ever used instant replay in FFW, but we had no choice in this one! Both women touched the floor simultaneously but Casey’s hands touched first and not her feet!

Camilla: She’s furious! She’s livid! You lost, Casey! Have some pride and take it like a real woman! But it’s all about Jennifer now, Mark! She’s the happiest woman in the world right now, and I guarantee you Ignis isn’t far behind her!

Jenny kissed the title, clutching her ribs with one arm and the title with the other.

Mark: The historic second chance season of Future Shock has concluded in dramatic fashion, and Jennifer Williams is the seventh woman in history to be able to call herself...legitimately...the Future Shock Champion! FFW faithful, we thank you for joining us on what has been the biggest nail biter season finale I can remember here tonight!

Camilla: Absolutely! This whole season has been a true honour for me, Mark, no doubt about it. I won’t be here next season, but Mark will... and speaking of, you still have to announce who won the fan vote to call this show with you in Season Eight!

Mark: That I do! But we’re out of time! Follow me on Twitter at FFW underscore Mark, and tomorrow I will announce the winner personally! Until then, thank you for joining us and we’ll see you tomorrow night at Breaking Point! Jenny has to go from this match and meet Jo McFarlane in less than 24 hours! And a huge main event with Starla meeting Emma Mac! Good night from Glasgow!

Jennifer’s smiling face is the last image seen as the seventh season of Future Shock comes to an end as the show fades off the air.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:54:50 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: