Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 06:49:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Firewall - November 15, 2012

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Firewall - November 15, 2012  (Read 491 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 16, 2012, 01:06:12 am »

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Firewall - Internet Pay Per View
Live from the San Antonio Rose Palace in San Antonio, Texas!
November 15, 2012

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we hear the familiar beats of “If U Seek Amy” by Britney Spears before we go to a flashback from Velocity as the music can be heard in the background.

~ ~ ~

Cody: At Firewall in the main event for the FFW Unity Tag Team Championship, Team Adonis MUST defend those titles against my chosen team! And they aren’t just any team! Because I’m talking about the longest reigning tag team champions in FFW history! Valerie Lamb... Camilla Pazzini.....SPECTRA FANTASIA!!

And the sold out crowd in Seattle erupts!

Leo: …...........Mother of God.

~ ~ ~

We see a graphic showing the four staring across at one another with Team Adonis raising the titles above their heads. We then cut to footage from another edition of Velocity.

~ ~ ~

Penny called for the bell with an angry look on her face as Payton got to her feet. Buchanan pointed to Payton with her hand in the air to signify she was the winner as the fans booed to no end.

Cory: The winner of the match.....PAYTON ST. PIERRE!!!

Leo: The distraction by Noah was a second or two enough for Payton to get her bearings and I think about everyone in Seattle is matching Penny Buchanan’s expression right now of pure, seething rage at what happened.

Penny’s face was one of just that, rage, as Payton turned around demanded she get her hand raised in victory. The Pain Train looked reluctant to do so, but grabbed Payton’s wrist and held it high to make it official. Payton smirked proudly as she jerked her hand away and piefaced Penny to the mat before climbing up to the second rope to celebrate her victory. Penny’s face was even more enraged as she rolled out to the floor, and jerked up the ring apron before producing  leather strap into her hand.

Nikkii: Uh oh....

Leo: I think we’re about to get a preview right here and now of that strap match between these two!

Penny slid under the ropes, slapping the belt against her hand as Payton had her back to her. The fans were thunderous as Penny waited for Payton to turn around. Payton had a curious look at the fan reaction as Penny snapped the strap with her hands behind the cocky St. Pierre. Noah screamed at his girlfriend to look out!!

Leo: If Payton’s wise, she’ll listen to the Noah guy. But then again, Payton’s anything but that word.

Nikkii:These people are standing, they want to see Payton get whipped with that leather strap!! Do it, Penny!! Do it!!

Leo: DO IT NOW!!!

Payton hopped down off the ropes, and turned back as Penny went for her with the strap in hand, swinging it towards her body before Payton dropped to the mat and rolled out under the bottom rope to safety. Penny looked down at her with a furious look on her face as the fans booed at the fact she missed!

Nikkii: Um Leo....how are these two going to co-exist at Firewall in that tag match?

Leo: I...don’t think they will. At all. There will be hard tags, there will be condescending looks, there’ll be people jumping off aprons to not be tagged in and likely a whole lot more these two do to each other...and yet, a part of me is excited to watch.

Penny took the microphone from Cory, leaning over the top rope as she glared down at Payton.

Penny: I’ma gunna whip yer ass at Anarchy, sugah!

And the fans roared as Penny threw the microphone down as Payton looked up at her with a wide eyed expression.

~ ~ ~

The next graphic shows Payton and Penny glaring daggers at one another before they are joined by Lightning and Christelle Gillet, showing their tag team match tonight. We then cut to an image of someone in front of their tablet casting votes on the FFW website. The music then kicks back up as we open inside the arena with a small but very vocal fanbase making a great amount of noise.

Mark: On a night where the FFW faithful are in charge, you are watching the second ever FFW Firewall! You made the matches! You chose the stipulations! And you decided the opponents! Welcome to the Rose Palace here in San Antonio! And in this very small venue compared to what we normally sell out, you are listening to a very vocal fanbase here in San Antonio! Welcome to FIREWALL!!!

The camera shows the fans in the sold out arena as we see the Firewall set in place before we head to the backstage area, and find one person in particular who elicits a roar from the fans as Allison Marx is joined by none other than Valerie Lamb. The redhead has a massive grin on her face, and it’s obvious she’s ready to go, dressed in her ring gear and a hand on her hip. Her free hand bends at the elbow, and she gives a devil horn symbol to the crowd through the camera

Valerie: Jeeeeez! san Antonio is noisy tonight! Not that I blame them in the slightest! What’s happening out there!

The fans out in the arena continue to make tremendous noise as Allison shares Val’s enthusiasm, a bright smile on her face.

Allison: Valerie Lamb, welcome to your very first Firewall! And to say this could be the biggest trio of shows in your FFW career could be an understatement. At Breaking Point, you made Wendy Briese tap out and earned your spot in the finals of the Femme for All with Colleen and a FFW Championship shot on the line. Not to mention you could leave tonight with the FFW Unity Tag Team Titles! First things first, congratulations on your victory at Breaking Point. It was clear to me that your opponent, Wendy, was willing to go through hell, like you, to go to the finals at Anarchy.

The smile on Valerie’s face fades a little at the mention of Wendy and Breaking Point.

Valerie: She was very much so, and I can’t honestly say I blame her. To go up against Colleen in a week and a half to earn our spot against Scarlett or Isabella...you can’t blame her, really. But I sat and watched the replay, and it wasn’t until then it dawns on you. Something that doesn’t at the time. We all love this. No matter what. And to get what we want, we’re willing to go through hell. But Colleen was right. No one should put their careers on the line in the manner that Wendy did. A refusal to give up, to get through the match and hopefully win it to make the point...that was how my dad went out at its core. It’s...scary to know that, despite how harsh I was at the weekend, a woman I have a lot of respect for almost went out in a similar fashion at my hand.

Allison: That’s very true. Wendy Briese risked potential career ending injury as a result of a counter you used against her. And from that point, despite the fact she couldn’t even stand up straight again for the remainder of the match or barely run, you had to go through a series of moves to finally end the match. And correct me if I’m wrong, but judging by the expression on your face in the closing moments, it seemed like you just wanted her to let it be over, not only so you could win but because maybe you didn’t want to hurt her anymore than already had been done.

Valerie nods.

Valerie: I’ll do what I need to do to get where I want to be...you don’t get to this level being otherwise. But I’d never want to see someone’s career ended over pride. I wouldn’t have objected if I had lost the match by the end of it. It’s an accurate statement. I just wish it was over three or four minutes before it finally did.

Allison: That’s understandable. Let’s switch gears to something I am sure you are very excited about, and that’s tonight. We found out on a recent edition of Velocity that the fans voted “Cody’s Choice” in a landslide when the poll was placed to ask who should challenge the tag champions, Team Adonis, here tonight. And to say he surprised a lot of people when he handpicked yourself and Camilla to reform Spectra Fantasia to do so... How big of a surprise was it for you when he called and told you that he wanted you and Camilla in the main event tonight?

The grin is quick to return to Valerie’s face, a sentiment matched by the reaction from the arena.

Valerie: It was...a huge surprise, I’m not going to pretend it wasn’t. Camilla and I had discussed tagging together again even before I came back from maternity leave. I don’t remember mentioning the idea to Cody, but one, or both of us definitely did. But yeah. I had Chloe running around with sticky tape asking me if I needed my jaw fixed when he told me.

Allison: Before you leave the Rose Palace here in San Antonio, you could well be packing the Unity Tag Titles. And given the fact that both you and Camilla have picked up recent wins over Starla McCloud, do you feel even more confident as a result? Because there are some that think it’s almost a foregone conclusion. I recall Leander Apollo indicating that he felt Team Adonis were “hosed.”

Valerie chuckles slightly.

Valerie: Yeah, I remember that statement. And in theory, I should feel more confident. But going into a match with more confidence than needed has cost me matches in the past. My record against Starla is stellar over the last two and a half years, but that doesn’t mean we won’t lose tonight. I’d rather not, since we’re undefeated in FFW. But it is what it is. if people think it’s foregone, I thank them for the vote of confidence, but we’ll see what happens.

Allison: Thank you for your time tonight, Valerie. And good luck in the main event!

And with that, we cut elsewhere.

They Believe In You

After a commercial for the upcoming Anarchy Pay Per View next week, we are taken just a few feet from the gorilla position backstage, and find Jo McFarlane warming up a bit as her match is coming up next. She is approached from behind by Cody Kincaid. His hands touch her shoulders and she jumps slightly in fright. She turns to see him and grins at him, giving him a hug and warm smile.

Jo: Damnit Cody! Don’t scare me like that!

Cody: Sorry about that, wasn’t intentional, I promise.

He holds up his hand as though he is swearing it after sharing their hug.

Cody: I just wanted to come and wish you luck, and let you know how proud I am of you. You put on a terrific performance at Fight Night, and now you got your pick opponent, the one you told the fans you preferred in Hayley. It sounds weird, but since we renewed your contract, it seems like your career has improved as well.

Jo nods her head in agreement, though giggles slightly at him pretending to swear at his hand.

Jo: Early days yet. Though two matches out of three isn’t bad. Better than what I’m used to anyway. And I did! I think they agreed that it was the best match of the three. BOING! ...Crap, now Hayley’s gonna kick my ass for using her thing...

Cody: That whole vote, it got me to thinking. And it kinda dawned on me that well.. you may have figured this out too. But the fans, they are getting behind you now. I heard them when you went out for Fight Night against Dani. And I heard them when you went out for the second time. And now they gave what you asked for tonight at Firewall. Like it or not, I think you’re developing something of a fan base, and judging by the noise....

The roar of the fans in the arena could still be heard as Cody grinned.

Cody: It sounds like it’s growing.

Jo: That’s a...surprising turn, I won’t lie. I mean, it’s not like I’ve done a whole lot to get their support. But I’m not exactly going to be nasty about it. Just thank them for getting behind me. Even if I can’t work out why.

Cody: At the end of the day, they know what they like. They see what you can do, what you are capable of doing. And they are behind you more and more. I think everything with your career is really starting to turn a corner, and it’s just getting started.

He glanced over to the gorilla position, as he got a signal from the director.

Cody: Well time to shine, Jo. They are about to call you out. Good luck.

Jo: Thanks, Cody. Think I’m gonna need it!

The show then heads back to the ring.

Cory: The following match is set for one fall!

“Rockstar” hits the PA system,  and as three sound bursts come from the speakers, pink pyro erupt from the stage, each one leaving a growing amount of smoke in its wake. Through the dying smoke after the third burst, two forms begin to emerge, one a fair bit taller than the other, Jo McFarlane and Chris Strike. Chris is in street clothes and Jo’s hood is up on her sleeveless zipper. Pulling her hood down, she leans up and kisses Chris on the cheek. She lets go of Chris’ hand and takes off towards the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and to her feet. Turning around, she waits for Chris to reach ringside before making her way towards her corner. As the music fades, Chris jumps onto the apron to give her last minute advice.

Cory: From Edinburgh, Scotland... She weighs in tonight at 125 pounds... This is... JO MIICCCKKFFAAAARRRLLLLAAANNNNEEEEEE! ...And her opponent...!

“Naughty Naughty” by Porcelain Black hits the PA, and Hayley bounds out from behind the curtain, waving manically to the crowd. Ignis walks out beside her, and she slaps hands with her. She charges down the ramp, flipping off the guardrail, and dives into the ring. She puts on a parkour display in the ring, as Ignis walks down to ringside, until the music stops.

Cory: From Leeds, England... She weighs in tonight at 116 pounds...This is... “THE BOING MACHINE”... HAYLEY... DDDDAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKK!

Mark: This crowd in the Rose Garden is looking forward to what may be one of the most high-flying matches of all time. Refere Robert Valero is motioning for the bell to ring and both women are coming out to the middle.

CCM: Very good showing of respect here.

As both women begin to slowly square off, they extend hands at the same time, vigorously shaking the other’s hands. Determined smirks appear on both Hayley and Jo’s face as they immediately get into a lock up... Both women, known for their incredible quick-on-the-uptake wrestling begin to square off before Dark out of nowhere leaps onto McFarlane’s shoulders and pulls her backward into a crucifix pin for the early roll-up!

ONE!

TWO

THREE?!

NO!

Jo kicks out at the last moment as Ignis at ringside looks absolutely shocked. Jo turns her head at Hayley who is back up on her feet with a satisfied grin on her face, pointing at her forehead. Jo seems to mutter under her breath, “cheeky bitch”. The two get into it again and Hayley wraps her arms around Jo’s waist but McFarlane suddenly leaps up and The BOING Machine thinks to wrap her arms around McFarlane’s waist, only realizing into a tricking roll-up of her own!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE?!

Nah...

And Hayley gets out of it this time, escaping from that near three-fall as she looks at Jo and wags her finger at her while McFarlane gives Dark a satisfied smile and shrugs at her erstwhile opponent.

CCM: Well now this is interesting.

Mark: Crucifix Pin attempt by Hayley followed by inverted body-scissors roll-up by McFarlane. CCM, if I didn’t know better I’d think that these ladies are having a game of one-upmanship at each other.

Both women seem to be playing around at the moment, as McFarlane runs at her opponent at which Hayley leaps over her. Jo bounces back on the ropes and Hayley attempts to turn it into a quick snap DDT but by some grace, as Dark falls backward, McFarlane puts her hands out and flips herself out of Dark’s facelock and onto her feet before she immediately grabs a rising Dark’s shoulders and leapfrogs over her, dropkicking her in the back of the head and tumbling into a position. Dark rubs the back of her head as she’s slow to get up and the flash photography goes off. Dark sticks her bottom lip out as if to say “Not bad, not bad”. As they’re about to lock in again, McFarlane attempts a dropsault, but Hayley pulls her head back and dodges the maneuver swiftly. The same moment that Jo lands, it’s Dark’s turn to pull out something as she leapfrogs over Jo this time and turns in mid-air, creating a sort of inverted Monkey Flip that throws McFarlane right on the ropes before bouncing off and squeezing her ribs in pain. Hayley grins widely before going for the pin and Ignis whistles loudly for her best friend!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

CCM: People forget that Hayley has one of the most unique offenses around. She wrestles like no one explained gravity to her!

Mark: Lovely inverted Monkey Flip by Dark but Jo is a McFarlane and I wouldn’t discount her speed for anything.

As Jo tries to pull herself up, The BOING Machine pulls her up and sends her along for the irish-whip. On McFarlane’s return she wraps her arms around her body and suddenly hooks in an Abdominal Stretch, wrenching back slowly but surely. The two women are stuck in the middle of the ring and Valero is motioning if Jo is going to give up. McFarlane offers no response as Hayley clutches tight on the hold, stretching Jo’s already hurting ribs from that fall on the ropes.

Mark: Abdominal Stretch from Dark now, but Jo refuses to say die even as Dark continues to wrench on it.

Hayley continues to pull back more and more but Jo will not have any of it, shaking her head voraciously every time the ref asks if she wants to give herself up. Finally Dark has had enough as she wrenches her own body backward and brings Jo for the ride into an Abdominal Stretch pin!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

CCM: Again Jo kicks out, and... Ouch what a headscissors!

As soon as Jo gets herself out of the roll-up, no sooner do both women get to their feet does Jo instantly go for a hurricanrana, launching Dark headfirst into a corner turnbuckle. Hayley begins to kick on the ground, grabbing her nose in pain. The moment she moves her hands from her face, McFarlane comes down HARD on her with a leaping headbutt that puts Dark in the same reaction as before! Jo sits on the second rope now, waiting for Dark to get up and no sooner does Hayley stand does she get caught in a Tornado DDT that snaps her body around. Hayley lays down and dazed as Jo’s grin appears on her face before the leaps onto the apron!

Mark: It... It looks like Jo is going for Dead Devotion!

Unfortunately, no sooner does Jo leap from the springboard does Dark immediately get to her feet with a kip-up and turns McFarlane’s finishing touch into a vicious looking DDT that absolutely plants her! Both women lay there, Dark’s sudden burst of energy seeming to be more a moment of saving herself than anything else and she slowly crawls and throws an arm over Jo.

ONE!

TWO!

THR--!

NO!

Out of nowhere, from whatever is left in Jo McFarlane’s self-preservation has her kick-out as Hayley sighs loudly and puts a hand on her head. Chris Strike now applauds wildly!

CCM: Hayley hits that impeccable DDT from Jo McFarlane’s Dead Devotion and STILL Jo won’t go down! NOW THIS is a MATCH!

Mark: You’re telling me, Crazy Crazy! I don’t think there’s been a single minute yet that the Rose Garden hasn’t stopped taking pictures. Every single move so far has gotten flash photography after it and the match continues!

Valero slowly backs up as both women are slow... Very slow to get to their feet, Jo rolling over and rubbing her head as Hayley herself begins to get herself up. Hayley suddenly leaps forward and for a moment it looks like she’s about to hit her BOING Blaster out of nowhere, but again Jo gets herself out of the way! Unfortunately for the BOING Machine, she gets herself hung up on the ropes and stuck in the tree of woe, Jo immediately takes advantage with a baseball slide kick into Dark’s face! Half the crowd immediately makes a loud “OOOWWWW!” sound.

CCM: Both women are simply too damn fast to hit each other with their finishing moves, Mark. Then there was that baseball slide kick...

Mark: I think they heard that one back in New York. It looks like Jo is going to do it again!

McFarlane immediately backs up and holds her hands out, as if taking precise aim to baseball slide kick Hayley again, this time in the hopes of knocking her head off her shoulders. She grinds her heel against the mat and as Chris Strike applauds she takes off, looking for another baseball slide kick but... This time no one’s home! Hayley Dark does an upside-down sit-up and McFarlane kicks the metal pole behind the turnbuckle pads! Ignis screams a loud "Yay!" Jo rolls into the center of the ring in pain, squeezing her foot! Dark takes this as her time to take advantage but realizes that McFarlane has moved too far to get a nice, FULL landing. No matter!

...The flash photography seems to explode from all sides of the arena as Hayley Dark doesn’t tightrope walk... No, she tightrope RUNS across the ropes and springboards into her Split Leg Drop!

CCM: Banana Split anyone?!

Both women are sweating and panting at this point, trying their damndest to keep up with the other and Hayley is first to pull herself up. She immediately attempts a springboard moonsault on Jo next, but McFarlane gets her legs up and Dark lands chest first, bouncing off and dropping on her knees with a grunt. This gives McFarlane much needed time to gather herself up as Strike begins to loudly slap the mat, trying to rally his fiance. Slowly Jo gets to her feet and her first action to bring the fight back to Dark is hitting her opponent with a bulldog, grabbing her by the hair before rolling her up.

ONE!

TWO!

THR--!

NO!

McFarlane refuses that kickout ever happened and rolls Hayley up again for another pin!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Dark reverses McFarlane’s pin into a roll-up of her own!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Both women break away from each other and immediately get to their feet, but McFarlane takes the initiative before The BOING Machine can do something else, pulling out her RARE Pele Kick and cracking Hayley in the face, sending her to hang off on the ropes. McFarlane is calling for it this time as she immediately hits the Tiger Feint Kick next, forcing Hayley to tumble onto the mat, right in the center and laid out.

Mark: Smelling Defeat from Jo! I think she’s about to finish this match off!

Jo McFarlane takes a tight grasp of the ring ropes on the outside and launches herself skyward.... BUT at the Very last moment, The BOING Machine pulls herself up and McFarlane has nowhere to go as Dark leaps up into the air and smashes both knees into the face of her falling opponent! Chris Strike himself at ringside has his jaw dropped as McFarlane goes limp and Hayley’s landing is rough on her back! With a tremendous amount of effort, Hayley drags herself slowly over to Jo...

Mark: BOING BLASTER OUT OF NOWHERE!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

The bell-rings and neither woman gets up, both laying absolutely spent and exhausted as “The God Of Thunder” Chris Strike claps for the efforts of both women but is watching Jo with some sense of worry before he gets in the ring to check on her. Ignis however is clapping wildly for her partner as she too gets in the ring to check on Hayley. The entire arena is absolutely alive for that match.

CCM: Both women brought everything tonight. Wow.

Cory: Here is your winner... “THE BOING MACHINE”... HAYLEY... DDDDAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKK!

Keep Your Friends Close & Your Enemies As Well

We cut to a black and white view of Tara Thunder walking her way down the street she glances over her shoulder at the camera.

Tara:”is it on?”

She keeps on going and we get a switch to in front of her.

Tara:”is it on?”

We move up to hear leaning against a brick wall smiling a wide smirk.

Tara:”is..it on?”

Standing there proudly in her leather jacket, Powertrip-shirt and pair of jeans and boots Tara leans in closer to holler at the camera.

Tara:”Hey, Killer C is it on?”..you talk about how good of a friend you are, is it on? You think I don’t see what is going on, you think I don’t know what you did to me,that I have problems understanding logic, is that it?”

She flicks a toothpick between her lips as the camera snaps back from her.

Tara:”...come Anarchy, YOU are the one with a problem”

To emphasize her words she points at the camera with both of her index fingers

Tara:”You talk about how nothing between us has changed, yet you walked away from me, I never got as much as “I am sorry Tara, I am going to leave” from you, no heads up or anything about it, is it on? Maybe you think that I am just a joke to you, someone who you can play like a damn fiddle and expect me to eat it all up, is it on? Maybe you just think that I am bitter about the way you left and how I never heard from you since but I was told you had the time to discuss with my brtoher, you think that makes me bitter? You think you can treat me anyway you like and nothing will never ever change, that we will be friends to the bitter end?”

We see her rubbing her palms together with a vicious smirk.

Tara:”We will have to see about that at Anarchy, let’s see who’s going to be bitter? is it on?”

She toys with the toothpick in her fingers.

Tara:”You know how that old saying goes, right C? Keep your friends close.”

Smiling Tara gestures with her hands for the camera to move closer.
Tara:”And your enemies..”

She places her arms close to her chest.

Tara:”CLOSE.”

We get an edit of Tara leaning up against a sign that promotes San Antonio Rose Garden in San Antonio, Texas

Tara:”At Anarchy, Caroline, my friend: it’s on.”

She tosses the toothpick down as we get a shot down from her feet towards Tara’s face as she  smiles at the camera chillingly.

Tara:”Oh yeah, good luck C”

The camera just stays there as Tara walks away.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:50:16 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 01:09:16 am »

The camera cuts to the ring where we find Cory Kincaid standing microphone in hand next to the FFW webmaster Adam Grant, looking every bit the professional in his striped referee’s shirt and black trousers and a very nervous look upon his face.

Cory: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. Please welcome your guest referee for this contest, the FFW webmaster..Adam Grant.

Adam gives a nervous little wave to the crowd as Cory continues.

Mark: The fans had a choice of Samantha Star, Miss Demeanor or Adam Grant to referee this match and they chose Adam.

CCM: Two people who are at home in the wrestling ring and they go for the keyboard jockey instead. He’s looking pretty nervous in there too.

Cory: Introduce first she comes from Boston, Massachusetts is 5’6” and 120lbs...SHELBI LYNN CARTER!!!

As the intro to "Dark Insanity" by Arch Enemy begins to play, white pyro begins to splash up out from the side of the entrance ramp. Amazon flashes on the screen, alternately flashing highlights of Shelbi Lynn dominating opponents, and out from behind the curtain Shelbi emerges.

She marches down the ramp. She slides into the ring as a multicolored light show flashes in the ring. Raising her hands up quickly white pyro erupts from the ring posts as the music cuts out. The Amazon has arrived.

Mark: This woman right here might be one of the reasons for those nerves. There have been an awful lot of rumours floating about with regards to her attitude towards referees.

CCM: Shelbi’s an impressive wrestler - albeit one that’s had limited success so far in FFW and that’ll continue if she’s not fully focused on a dangerous opponent tonight.

Cory: And her opponent weighed in this morning at 150lbs, stands 5’10” tall and hails from Flagstaff, Arizona. Representing The Power Trip....SABRA!!!

Sabra's music begins playing over the loudspeaker, the almost delicate strains of Within Temptation's "Stand My Ground" building toward the chorus.  Sabra steps out and pauses at the top of the ramp, throwing her arms to either side in a 'crucifix' type pose.  Dropping her hands, she starts down the ramp, ignoring the fans' hands on either side of the aisle she continues to walk down toward the ring with a methodical economy of graceful strides. Moving to the steel steps, she ascends them slowly and pauses at the ringpost. Making her way immediately for a corner and taking hold of the top rope, she ascends, facing the entrance ramp. Throwing her fists into the air she pauses as digital flashes erupt to capture the pose. Dropping down, she repeats the gesture on the opposite corner. Passing by the referee she moves to her corner and hoists herself up onto the top turnbuckle. Perched, the only protege of the Great American Nightmare waits for the match to start.

Mark: Recently Samantha Star promoted one of her newer Power Trip proteges to the Evolution Title hunt.

CCM: And right here on Firewall she can celebrate that decision and cement her position with a victory.

Adam looks from one wrestler to another and with a sigh he calls for the bell, the pair moving to the middle of the ring where Carter tries to get the upper hand with a left and right hook that swish through empty air as Sabra avoids the contact. The Russian spins around behind her and grabs her around the waist looking for the belly to back suplex, only for Carter to block the attempt and pry Sabra’s hands apart, reversing the waistlock and immediately releasing it as she fires off a forearm to the back of her opponents shoulders. Quickly Carter follows up with another and continues to throw the shots as Sabra turns to face her, peppering her chest and jaw with vicious looking forearms. As the shots connect Sabra starts to give ground, backing up to the ropes, as her back touches the ropes, Shelbi looks for an Irish whip only for Adam to step between them and ask for the break, getting a dirty look from Shelbi as she complies.

Mark: Adam’s nerves might have got the better of him there as he steps in a little earlier to break up the competitors.

CCM: Shelbi really doesn’t look too happy about that given that she was on the attack and it stopped whatever momentum she was building dead in its tracks.

As Adam steps backward, Sabra charges forward and takes Shelbi down to the mat with a running clothesline, spinning around and leaping into a dropkick that knocks a rising Carter back to the mat. Again Carter rises only for Sabra to hook her head and drive her face first into the canvas with a bulldog. Getting to her feet quickly the Russian leaps into the air as Carter makes it to all fours and delivers a leg drop across the back of her neck. Quickly Sabra pulls Carter back to her feet and looks to deliver a suplex only for Carter to block, drop to her knees, grab Sabra round the knees and pull her legs from under her, bouncing her back off the mat. The Bostonian moves up the body, takes a handful of hair and begins to piston closed fists into Sabra’s face until Adam - forgetting the five count - catches Carters arm and pulls her away from her opponent.

Mark: It’s back and forth between these two - as soon as one looks to be getting the upperhand, the other seems to know exactly how to turn it around on them.

CCM: They certainly have each other well scouted but once more our rookie referee seems to have got on the wrong side of Shelbi Lynn Carter as he looks to secure a break between the two women.

As she gets dragged to her feet she asks the guest referee about the five count that hadn’t come and getting a profuse apology from Adam as his face tells the tale of an honest mistake. Not wasting any time listening to his apology Shelbi charges, leaps and snaps off a hurricanrana that takes Sabra to the canvas once more, Carter rolling to her feet and driving an elbow drop into her chest before making the cover. Adam gets into position and with obvious care checks the shoulders and starts the count.

CCM: A devastating Hurricanrana from the Amazon followed by a precise elbow drop with Adam in good position for the pinfall.

One...

Mark: Adam was very deliberate with the checking of the shoulders and maybe to the point of overkill and that allows Sabra to kick out on one.

His hand is on the way down with a slightly slow count as Sabra kicks out, Shelbi slapping her hands together to try and spur Adam on next time before she drives a forearm once more into Sabra’s jaw as she sits up, the force of the strike sending her rolling to one side. Carter pulls her foe upward into a Muay Thai clinch and starts to fire knees off into her midsection, softening her up before she hooks the Russians head and drives her into the mat with a DDT. Not finished with her yet, Shelbi again pulls her up to her feet, holding her head once more before she launches into a series of three rolling neckbreakers. Finally she rolls on top of Sabra and makes the cover, hooking the leg, again Adam moves into position, checks the shoulders and starts to make the count.

One...

Two...

Mark: Quicker count from Adam and Sabra still manages to kick out on two despite the brutal punishment she’s been on the receiving end of.

CCM: It’s a steep learning curve for our webmaster but he appears to be learning from his mistakes tonight.

Sabra kicks out once more as Shelbi gives Adam a more pleased smile. Getting to her feet, she stalks Sabra as she starts to rise and charges forward, looking to connect with a shining wizard that Sabra manages to avoid, straightening up quickly and hitting a dropsault, causing Shelbi to stagger backwards. The American takes a step backward to regain her balance once again and comes forward straight into a drop toe hold. Sabra gets up quickly and as her foe pushes upward, the Russian charges in and delivers a running Mafia kick that knocks her down once more. Grabbing Shelbi by the ankle, Sabra placed her foot into her knee pit and curbstomps it down into the canvas, pulling it up once more and repeating the curbstomp before settling down and applying a single leg crab, forcing her elbow into the side of the knee. Adam gets down and asks Shelbi the question getting a definite no for an answer as she starts to inch her way toward the ropes. Finally she gets to them and wraps her hand around the bottom rope and Adam goes to try and break the hold only for Sabra to keep it locked on and he finally applies the five count, Sabra standing up as the count progresses and on three, drives the knee into the mat before rolling away as Adam looks uncertain at the development and gives Sabra a half hearted reprimand.

Mark: Sabra had the five count to break the hold and she used all she could wring out of it and still managed to continue the assault on Shelbi Lynn.

CCM: Taking the knee out from under her is going to make a victory harder for SLC to come by in this match. She needs to get some separation from the Power Trip representative and get her knee working once more

As Sabra accepts the telling off Shelbi rolls to the outside and onto her feet, holding her knee as she hobbles back and forth getting the blood flowing. Turning Adam sticks his head between the middle and top ropes and asks Shelbi to come back into the ring, only for her to turn and give him a verbal volley. Holding his hands up, the guest referee comes back into the ring and is about to start the ten count when Sabra breezes past him, diving through the ring ropes and catching Shelbi by the head as she looks for a Tornado DDT only to be deposited stomach first on to the dividing wall, Carter falling to the mat as she hits the move.

Mark: Sabracadabra attempt and Sabra crashed and burned!

CCM: Carter saw it coming and she hung the Russian out to dry on the steel barricade. Can she capitalise on this and finish the match off?

Pulling herself up by the apron she hobbles toward Sabra as she comes to her feet in the midst of the fans and the American drives a headbutt into Sabra’s nose, hooking her head she lifts her vertically, dropping her stomach first into the steel again. She keeps her head hooked and pulls her forward so that her ankles are the only body part are the only part left on the barrier and is about to deliver a DDT when Adam appears, asking her, pleading her not to do it. As Carter stares at him and readies herself, Sabra recovers enough to move forward, bringing her feet off of the barrier to the floor and drives Shelbi backwards into the ring apron. Quickly Sabra takes hold of her opponents wrist and appears to be ready to Irish whip her face first into ring post only for Adam to again protest and asking for the reconsideration - this time getting it from Sabra who instead rolls Carter into the ring and follows as Carter scrabbles away.

Mark: Adam looking out for the health of both competitors there as he looks to make sure both women are capable of walking away from this match.

CCM: There’s not much padding outside the ring and that DDT could have put Sabra on the shelf. Adam might have called it down the middle and saved Shelbi from kissing steel, but I don’t think the Amazon will be too happy with Sabra coming away with the upper hand.

The Vladivostok native comes to her feet and goes straight after Shelbi Lynn, pulling her upward into a belly to belly suplex position but never gets a chance to deliver it as she receives a bell clap to both sides of her head. As Sabra releases, Carter grabs hold of her head and drives her face first into her knee, Sabra reels backward and Carter charges forward taking her off her feet and turning her inside out with a devastating clothesline. Dropping down to one knee she starts to deliver right hands once more to the Russians face. Standing up before Adam can intervene she manhandles Sabra off the canvas into a double underhook and DDTs her into the mat. Coming to her feet the American heads for the corner, climbs to the top turnbuckle, measuring her downed opponent she ignores Adam as he tries to get her to come down safely, choosing to fly through the air with a Senton bomb...only to get Sabra’s raised knees in her back instead.

Mark: Shelbi all over Sabra but spent maybe a few minutes too long getting to the top rope and Sabra managed to get her knees up.

CCM: Instinct kicks in from Sabra but the damage might have already been done to her. Can she recover or will Shelbi stay in control of this match?

The pair roll to opposite sides of the ring and both women pull themselves up by the ring ropes. Sabra gets to her feet a moment before her nemesis and charges across the ring looking for connect with the talon kick only for Carter to drop back to the mat, avoiding the contact and has the presence of mind to roll the Russian up with a school girl pin attempt, taking both Sabra and Adam by surprise as he hurries into position and starts to count the pin fall.

Mark: Brilliant presence of mind by Carter to avoid the Talon kick and roll her opponent up instead.

CCM: But another display of inexperience from our guest referee as he gets caught out of position on the surprise roll up.

One...

Two...

...THRE-NO!!!

Sabra kicks out a moment before Adam’s hand hits the mat and Carter stares at him furiously, accusing him of favouring Sabra and is about to push him when a recovered Sabra spins her around into a European Uppercut that sends her off balance. As Shelbi Lynn staggers back two steps, Sabra pounces and catches her with the talon kick right to the point of her jaw, causing the American to fall straight backward to the mat. Sabra dives on top of her and hooks the leg, Adam being in a better position this time dives into position and makes the count.

Mark: Shelbi allowed herself to get distracted and Sabra connected with a huge Talon Kick.

CCM: Carter got her feet kicked down her throat and might just have been knocked out!!

One...

Two...

...THREE!!!NO!!!!

Shelbi’s roll of the shoulder beats the third strike of Adam’s hand by a matter of heartbeats, the webmaster remembering himself and quickly flashing the two count to the timekeeper. Sabra looks at him to confirm it was a three count and nods in acceptance as he shows her the two count as well. Sabra sits on the mat and catches her breath for a moment before pulling Shelbi upwards, hooking her up as she looks ready to go for the suplex, only to once again be countered into an inside cradle. Adam is quicker to get into position and count the pinfall.

Mark: Another counter from Shelbi into the inside cradle and Adam’s in perfect position to count the fall!

CCM: Sabra was setting up to end it but Carter’s taken her by surprise and this might be all it takes to put her out of it!

One...

Two...

...THR-NO!!

Sabra manages to kick out of the pin and as she comes to her feet finds herself face to face with a Shelbi Lynn Carter who looks furious and begins to unload  on her rights and lefts to the body. Sabra attempts to cover up as she gets backed into the corner and once more Adam has to step between the two competitors to force the break and in trying to force Carter back a step he inadvertently pins her arm to her body, releasing it as soon as he realised - but too late as Sabra takes full advantage by jabbing a thumb into her eye. As the American steps backward holding her face and the webmaster stands aside, Sabra breaks Shelbi in two with an impressive spear. Not leaving anything to chance, Sabra pulls Carter to her feet and straight into the Nightmare Driver bridging for the pin. Adam dives into position and makes the count.

Mark: NIGHTMARE DRIVER!!! After the Talon Kick and the spear this has got to be all she wrote!!!

CCM: Adam does his job and once again Sabra is able to capitalise on it, big style

One...

Two...

...THREE!!!

Shelbi kicks out a moment too late and Adam calls for the bell, raising Sabra’s hand in victory as Cory makes the official announcement.

Cory: Here is your winner, via pinfall....SABRA!!!

Mark: A big win by Sabra as she sends a message to the three competitors in the Evolution Championship ladder match at Anarchy in a week and a half.

CCM: While Shelbi Lynn Carter still looks for the big breakthrough win to kick start her FFW career. Could it come against Marissa Kane and Danielle Arisu at Anarc--What the hell is she doing?!?

As Sabra continues her celebration in the ring, Adam goes to check on Shelbi, making sure she is alright as he offers her his hand and pulls her to her feet. As he moves to take his hand back, Shelbi doesn’t release it. In one swift movement the Bostonian yanks him forward, kicks him in the gut and drills him into the ring mat with a DDT before rolling out of the ring. She heads up the ramp as Sabra realises what has happened and goes to check on Adam, her eyes never leaving the retreating figure of Shelbi Carter.

CCM: Adam did his best in this match but it looks like his best simply wasn’t good enough for Sabra.

Mark: A despicable act from The Amazon. We’re going to get Adam some help and make sure he’s okay and be right back after this commercial break.

Feuding Families

The camera switches to back stage to reveal Samara and Kate Steele, both standing by the catering table.  Samara is dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a black t-shirt with cute skulll and crossbones on teh shoulder surrounded by a green circle, and green “Rated X” written on the side. She has a paper plate with a couple cookies and vegetables on it as she chuckles at her sister, turning her back to the camera to reveal “Team Helmsley” written on the back. Kate on the other hand is wearing a pair of black and white checkered jeans, vans, and a bright yellow shirt. She has a cup of cereal in her hand as she looks back at her sister smirking.

Kate: Thanks for bringing me to show tonight Sam, it really means a lot... I just needed to get out, it really has been a rough couple of weeks with the whole Misty, Drew, and Todd situation. I really needed this. Man I love this captain crunch... You know I am totes going to eat as much as I possibly can...

Kate says giggling as she continues to eat her favorite cereal without a care in the world.

Sam: You’ve been in need of this I feel. Far too stressed to be honest, you needed a vacation. Besides this show has already been amazing, this kind of entertainment is perfect for relaxation in my opinion. Good old fashioned violence.  You’ve been working so incredibly hard carrying....... I mean working with your Tag Team as of late, and getting the help you need. I thought you could use a change of scenery.

Samara laughs softly, taking a bite out of a cookie Kate smiles as she nods her head back at Sam.

Kate: Yeah... It has been a rough couple of weeks... Thank you for being a sister and taking me to the hospital....I know we haven’t always had the best of a sisterhood growing up but thank you for really standing in the gap now. That’s all that is important to me, and I truly forgive you for everything you put me through... You truly are the best sister a person could ask for... Want a tackle hug?!

Kate giggles as she walks over to Sam pulling her in for a hug, however as they hug the sound of clapping hands could be heard in the background. The cameras finally show where that clapping is coming from and we are able to see new Femme Fatale Ashley Whitmore clapping her hands together. She has an evil grin on her face as she gets right in Kate’s face.

Ashley: Well what do we have here? If it isn’t the big boobed cunt, and her over emotional cunt of a sister... It’s such a disgrace looking at you Kate. You have to conform to the masses of the public by changing your hair color like some retarded freak. Everyday it’s just another cry for attention day isn’t it? I honestly don’t know why my sister is even bothering to team up with you. Its quite clear to me that she is the one that is carrying your team, and is the more stable one for that matter...

In a flash Sam pulled herself from the hug and got between Ashley and Kate, eyes shooting daggers at the blond.

Samara: This is when you back the fuck up, little girl.

The raven haired vixen snarled as she spoke.

Ashley took a sip of her bottled water as she shook her head at Samara. Kate instantly backed up behind Samara, as Ashley stared at Samara.

Ashley: And of course the big breasted bitch is quick to defend her little cunt of a sister. I find you amusing really I do. You have no idea how worthless your family truly is. A Steele... A mere mix of British and Scottish trash in one... In my book that equates to nothing. You walk around prancing like you are flawless yet I was the one who graduated top of my class. I was the one who made it into law school, I am the one who has been kicking ass in a Mexican school. Your accolades don’t measure up to me. You do realize that I am superior to you in every way right? So why don’t you stop the fake charade... Fake like your mammary glands, move out of my way so I can deal with the root of the Whitmore problem... Mainly your sister....

Kate begins to get upset but she stays behind Sam. In a flash Ashley grins as she steps around Sam opening her bottle of water, and begins to drench Kate with it. She grins as it pours all over her.

Ashley: There we go... You seemed to get a little tense... Maybe that should cool you down some or at least put out the fire on your head... Oh wait... That’s your hair isn’t it.... Silly me....

Ashley grins as she pushes Kate hard.

In the same time that Kate ends up falling back, Sam charges Ashley. Forcing the blond back against the wall.

Samara: FUCKING BITCH!!’

The raven haired beauty cocks her fist back but is caught as security and FFW staff rush the girls, pulling Samara back as she lashes out with a kick and yanks on Ashley’s hair as they are pulled away from one another.

Ashley: FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH... YOU STEELE GIRLS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE WHITMORES. LET HER GO!, LET HER GO I WILL FUCK THAT BITCH UP!!!

Ashley screams as she goes to hit Samara but she is being held back by security. Kate doesn’t know what to say or do as she slumps down to the floor tears in her eyes.

Kate: Oh no... Misty’s going to kill me.... Misty’s going to kill me....

Cory: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and there will be a forty-five minute time limit!!!

Mark: And we have a hell of a strange bedfellows tag match coming up here, Millar.

CCM: I expect...nay, I demand nothing but sheer pandemonium.

The lights dim as the drums start, guitar rumbling through the arena as Pain Train Penny stands at the end of the ramp with a mix of joy, and a hunger for violence.  

I'm gonna make you, shake you, take you
I'm gonna be the one who breaks you
Put the screws into you , yeah my way
Yeah, come on, come on, come and make my day
Make my day

With that and a somewhat frightening smile Penny makes her way down the ramp, walking slowly sometimes swatting hands of fans, other times snarling at them as she saunters slowly to the ramp.  Every step reminding those around her just how big and strong Penny is.

Yeah
Got some hell to pay you , I steal your thunder
The joy of violent movement, pulls you under
Ooh bite the bullet, well hard
Yea, but I bite harder, so go too far
Too far

The amazonian brunette climbs into the ring almost methodically before suddenly running to the corner.  She runs up and pumps her arm, looking out at the crowd.  "Pain Train's comin'!" she roars before hopping down from the corner, extremely eager to lay down some pain on her opponent.

Mark: Penny Buchanan has definitely turned some heads since debuting in FFW, racking up some impressive wins, including one over Sabra.

CCM: The crowd has certainly taken to her as well.  

With the opening lyrics of “La La” blaring through the PA system, the live crowd automatically begin booing as smoke filters up from the ramp as Payton appears, seemingly being lifted up from under the stage into the spotlight. Hands on her hips, she looks behind her to her manager, Noah, leaning back to give him a kiss before taking off towards the ring with Noah in pursuit and applauding. She slides under the bottom rope onto her knees before hopping onto her feet as Noah reaches the apron. Climbing the turnbuckle, she holds up double middle fingers to the fans while her very smug looking fiance looks on.

CCM: Meanwhile, the crowd has nothing but bile and hatred for Payton.  Things are as they should be.

Mark: Honestly, I couldn’t agree more.

The opening quiet strains of “Bring The Pain” by Brand X Musichit the PA system, before the song kicks in, as the arena lights flash blue, white and red in time with the drumbeat of the song. As the vocals kick in; blue, white and red strobes join the main arena lights, and Christelle makes her way onto the stage, fists pumping to fire up the crowd as she stalks the whole stage area. She makes her way down the ramp, taking time to slap hands with and talk to the fans and even sign an autograph or two. She runs and rolls under the bottom rope into the ring, pumping her fist in the air upon standing, causing pyro to blast out of the four turnbuckles. She blows a couple of kisses to the crowd, before warming up for the upcoming contest.

Mark: Christelle got eliminated from Future Shock rather early, but she has an opportunity on Pay Per View tonight.

CCM: If she can keep from killing her partner that is.

The soft chanting that begins “Revolution” by Brand-X Music can be heard over the PA. The strings kick in and Lightning walks out, clad in a white robe, and as the music breaks, she lifts her arms aloft to the heavens as a lightning bolt strikes the stage in front of her.

EnLightning Truth One: Lightning once defeated both Abraham Lincoln and Chuck Norris in a triple threat match, pinning them at the same time to win.

Lightning walks slowly down to the ring, stopping in front of the apron, before removing her robe, revealing her white ring gear. She climbs the steps and steps through the ropes.

EnLightning Truth Two: Merely being associated vaguely with Lighting as a one time tag team partner makes Christelle Gillet a better wrestler.

Lightning walks across to the turnbuckle, climbing onto the second rope and raising her arms up once more, before residing to her corner.

Mark: The television champion sure has a high opinion of herself and not many others from what I gather.  However, she has backed up a lot of her arrogance with skill.

CCM: And that’s why she’s champion, Mark.

The match...well it’s supposed to begin, but both teams are arguing loudly over who should start the match.  After a few seconds, a frustrated Christelle decides to stand on the apron first for her squad and the TV Champion turns to see Payton screaming in Penny’s face to “follow orders like a good dog.”  Penny, eventually fed up, exits the ring.  Taking this as a victory, Payton raises her arms in the air and smirks before turning around...and coming face to face with a ready Lightning.

Mark: Oh boy, this should be good.

CCM: Turns out you’re not supposed to celebrate until after the match, Payton.

Payton’s smirk fades and Lightning smiles before punching Payton hard in the face then hooking her arm under her leg to throw Payton back in big time exploder suplex.  Lighting jumps right on top of Payton and unloads into her face, lefts, rights, what-have you.  The referee reashes a four count and pulls Lightning off, but the champ runs forward and kicks Payton in the back as she tries to roll away.  Lighting then pulls St. Pierre to her feet before wrapping her arms around her waist and hitting a huge belly to belly suplex that throws Payton halfway across the ring where she lands hard in her corner.  Penny smiles wide as Payton lays crumpled on the mat...only deciding to bend down and slap her on the shoulder after a few seconds.  Penny gets in the ring and lightly kicks Payton under the bottom rope before turning to Lightning.

Mark: Lightning just manhandled Payton in that ring and she’s getting a few rare cheers here as Penny comes in to try her luck.

CCM: That’s just how much we all despise Payton, Mark.

Penny runs at Lightning but the champ ducks her clothesline and on the rebound drives a knee into the Texan’s gut.  Lighting wraps her arms around Penny’s waist, looking for a gutwrench suplex, but Penny drives a few elbows into her spine which forces Lightning to break the hold.  Lightning backs off and Penny looks for a big boot, but the champ dodges.  The Texan turns around only for Lightning to nail her with a shot to the gut and DDT her right into the mat.  Lightning goes for a quick cover.

NO!

CCM: WAY too early there.  I have to suspect that Lightning knew it and was just trying to get Penny to expend energy.  

Mark: And now Penny’s trying to get back up and into this thing...

Penny’s out way before three and Lightning tries to pick her back up by the head, but Buchanan throws a forearm into her skull instead.  Lightning falls backwards and Penny gets back up before running at her for another clothesline, but Lightning ducks AGAIN.  Penny looks frustrated as she turns around into another boot to the gut from the champ.  Lightning locks in a front facelock and tries to snap Penny back...but the Texan blocks it with her foot.  Lightning tries again but the same result...and then Penny uses her power to throw Lightning back and slam her with a counter suplex of her own!

Mark: Penny with massive counter and this is her chance!

CCM: She’s looking pumped now, Mark!

Penny gets back up, the crowd firmly behind her as she fists pumps before charging at Lightning and this time CRUSHING her with a clothesline unlike any you have ever witnessed.  Ever.  Lightning flips in the air before crashing the mat face first.  Penny grabs her by the hair and lifts her up to her feet, letting go just so she can grab Lightning around the neck with both hands and lift her into the air before slamming her down with a Choke Out powerbomb that shakes the ring!  Penny’s not through yet though, reaching down to pick up Lightning once more before locking her in a pumphandle before lifting her up and slamming her down hard to the mat again.  Lightning is only stirring on the mat as the crowd gets behind Penny and she plays to them.

CCM: Oh my god.  I can actually feel Lightning’s pain those moves are so powerful.  I think I may weep.  Oh god, the pain.

Mark: That clothesline alone was something special, but Penny is wrecking house here right now!

Lightning is close enough to Gillet to make a tag, and Christelle is desperately reaching out for her to do so and bring her into the match, but Lightning literally looks right at her...and turns around, getting to her knees to face Penny who is coming at her again.  Lightning goes at her but Penny catches her and powerslams her into the mat.  Penny then gets up again and backs up, making train motions as Lightning slowly got back to her feet.  She really gets into them and then... Payton slaps her on the shoulder.  Penny turns and yells at Payton, but St. Pierre yells at her to “get out of the ring like a good dog”.  Payton then turns around stomps on Lightning as the champ tried to get up.

Mark: So Lightning ignores Christelle’s want for a tag...but Payton’s all too happy to get in when Penny doesn’t need one!

CCM: This is so bass ackwards.

The former TV champ lifted the current one up and kicked her in the gut before lifting her up and delivering an atomic drop.  Lighting bends over and Payton delivers an elbow to the back of the head before dropping Lightning with a neckbreaker.  Payton then picks Lightning up and goes for a powerbomb...but Lightning falls back out of it, landing on her feet in front of Payton before lifting her up and spinning Payton around and driving her with a spinebuster!!!  Lightning gets up and walks over to her corner where Christelle is holding out her hand for the hot tag!!  Lightning looks at the hand....and shakes her head, turning back around without making the tag and lifting Payton to her feet before delivering a vertical suplex.  Christelle looks furious in the corner now, GLARING at her tag partner.

Mark: Oh cmon, this is ridiculous!  She’s acting like she doesn’t have a damn partner!

CCM: Lightning has no intention of letting Christelle into this match.

Lightning irish whips Payton into the ropes, but Payton leapfrogs Lightning on the rebound and when the champ turns around, Payton CLOCKS her with a roundhouse kick in the chest that sends her on her ass.  Payton then drives an elbow into Lightning’s face before getting up and doing it again.  Christelle watches from her corner and shakes her head, turning around and jumping off the apron, a disgusted look on her face.  Payton continues stomping on Lightning in the ring and the fans are booing in general now.  (For Payton, For Christelle, for everything)

Mark: Looks like Christelle’s thinking ‘if she don’t want me here, I don’t need to be!’

CCM: And I can’t blame her one bit.

Christelle gets about halfway up the ramp as she tries to leave...but suddenly she gets cut off.  Out from the back, brandishing a steel chair, is former Future Shock rookie Aimee Easter.  Aimee has the chair in her hand and threatens Christelle with it before pointing back to the ring, in which Payton has lifted up Lightning into a Samoan drop before slamming her down.  Christelle backs up slowly as Aimee advances, and eventually Gillet gets back on the apron at ringside as Easter hangs around with the chair in her hand.  

Mark: Payton in complete control of Lightning here in the ring.

CCM: But on the outside it looks like Christelle is being FORCED back out here.  Aimee Easter’s threatening her with that damn chair, and I guess she won’t be leaving us after all!

In the ring Payton irish whips Lightning into her corner.  She advances on the champ, but as soon as she’s in range...Penny decks her in the face!  Payton hits the mat and the ref calls it a tag!  Buchanan gets in the ring and kicks Lightning in the gut as the fans cheer wildly before Penny pulls Lightning out of the corner and into another clothesline.  The big Texan goes for the pin.

THR-NO!

Lightning kicks out and Penny looks frustrated as she throws an elbow into the champ’s face to keep her stunned before lifting her to her feet again.

Mark: A close count and Penny’\s upset that this one isn’t over yet.

CCM: I’m sorry.  I was still enjoying the way Penny punched Payton in the face for the tag.  Glorious.

Penny puts Lightning in a front face lock, but the Welsh woman drives and elbow into the Texan’s gut and then does it again to break the hold.  Lightning then comes alive and delivers a reverse STO out of nowhere, driving Penny’s face into the mat hard!  Lightning then rolls to the ropes and stands up.  She looks at Christelle again, but only turns around while standing in her corner.  Aimee shouts something at Gillet while lifting the chair and Christelle immediately slaps Lightning on the back to get the blind tag.  Lightning looks upset but Aimee shouts something at her and she calms down, getting out of the ring.

Mark: And...is Aimee directing this team now?

CCM: No, I don’t think so, Lightning definitely wasn’t taking any orders, but something is up, I think...

Gillet charges at Penny, but Buchanan catches her and lifts her up before driving her down with a big spinebuster.  Buchanan then unloads fists into Gillet’s head before getting back up and stalking her new enemy as Gillet gets back to her feet.  Penny charges at Christelle again, but Gillet counters into a drop toe hold and then immediately gets up before driving a double axe handle into Penny’s back, and then doing so again.  Christelle then picks Penny up and drives a knee into her gut before picking her up and jumping up before delivering a fame asser than smashes Buchanan’s face into the ground.

Mark: Christelle almost never made it into this match but now that she’s here, she’s on a roll!

CCM: Penny’s head just bounced off the mat like a basketball!

Christelle picks Penny up again and runs at the ropes before jumping and delivering a boot into Penny’s skull that sends her back to the mat.  Christelle grins as she turns to make a tag to Lightning...but the TV champ drops off the apron!!!  Lightning and Aimee grin and wave at Christelle as they walk away from the ring and up the entrance ramp.  Gillet yells a lot of expletives and then grabs the referee, telling him to do something about it.  The ref shrugs, but while he’s distracted, Payton comes in the ring and drags the hurt Penny over to her corner.  Payton gets back on the apron as soon as the ref is free from Gillet and he sees as Payton reaches down and slaps Penny’s shoulder.  

Mark: What in the...Lightning and Aimee are abandoning Christelle!  This was the plan all along!  That’s heinous!

CCM: And it looks like Payton is all too eager to take advantage of the situation.

Payton then charges at Christelle.  Gillet ducks the first clothesline, but gets caught by a 360 roundhouse kick in the gut as Payton swings around to deliver perfectly.  Payton then pulls her into a standing head scissor and lifts her up, placing her on her back before delivering and MASSIVE Razor’s Edge powerbomb to Christelle.  Payton then rolls her up into a pin...but the ref isn’t looking as St. Pierre gets her feet on the ropes!!!

THREE!!!!

Mark: And Payton gets the count after catching a distracted Christelle!  God damn it!  Gillet got left to the wolves!

CCM: And I’m sure Lightning and Aimee are laughing their asses off.

Cory: The winners of this match, Penny Buchanan and Payton St. Pierre!!!!!

Payton jumps up, shouting in victory as Christelle looks furious after being freed.  Christelle gets out of the ring as she sees Aimee and Lightning laughing out loud at the top of the ramp.  Gillet goes after them, but they disappear into the back.  Meanwhile in the ring, Payton is jumping up and down, shouting “YES!” ...at least until Penny, now recovered and the ring, bumps into her.  The fans go NUTS as Penny smiles and boots Payton in the gut before lifting her up and driving her to the mat in a powerbomb that shakes the entire ring!!!!  Penny smiles as she walks away from Payton, mouthing “see you at Anarchy” before turning away from the ring.

Mark: Oh boy!  Penny just nearly broke the ring with Payton’s body and she’s damn ready for a strap match!

CCM: Payton may not be ready for the train that’s coming!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:51:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 01:15:30 am »

Pardon The Interruption

We open up to the backstage area and we are able to see Allison Marx with a microphone in her hand. She is confronted by the Williams Clan locker room, and she doesn’t waste any time before she cracks the door open. The Williams Clan are off in the corner speaking to one another. Little Brttany is standing there clad in a Williams Clan shirt…Allison smirks as she walks over to them with a microphone locked in her hands.

Allison: Hey everyone and welcome to another exciting edition of Marx out… My guest at this time is the current reigning Evolution Champion. We haven’t heard from Crystal Williams since defeating Rori Mackenzie at Sin & Sacrifice in that brutal New York City… Crystal has announced to the world that she has a huge announcement to make and I am here to find out exactly what that announcement is. Crystal care to share a few words with me, and the rest of the world that wants to know what is going on?

Crystal smiles as she walks up to the microphone and is about to speak but Jenny turns around jumping up and down excitedly as she looks back.

Crystal: Yeah Allison it has been a while and I would like to say…

Before Crystal can say anything Jennifer quickly jumps in front of the microphone and she grins with her Future Shock Championship across her shoulders. She grins as she looks right at Allison.

Jenny: Oh microphone! I have some things to say… First of all don’t forget in a little over one week I will be competing in the finals of the Chase For The Crown series. It has been a long series but the championship will come down between Kelly McGuffin and I. it has been one long journey but I am confident when I say that I guarantee a win. I know things haven’t been going that well for me these past few weeks as I have dropped match after match. I know there are some who are even questioning if I have it in me anymore, that my break out moment of winning Future Shock was nothing more than a fluke. However now is the time to put that theory to rest. Now is the time to step up, and at Anarchy it will be a time of putting up or shutting up. I didn’t come this far to drop the ball now. I can beat Kelly… I just know I can… Even if Crystal doesn’t think I can…

Crystal rolls her eyes as she looks back at Jenny.

Crystal: Whoa where is that even coming from? I never said that…

Jenny: Oh don’t lie to me… I saw how you were acting all buddy buddy like with Kelly… I see how it is…

Crystal: I WAS JUST BEING FRIENDLY!!!! And come on Jenny you are interrupting my time in front of the camera… These people have been waiting a long time for me to say something and you just cut me off…

Crystal just shakes her eyes as she adjusts her Evolution Championship. She looks back at Allison Marx smirking as she goes to speak again.

Crystal: Anyway Allison like I was about to say before I was rudely…

Before Crystal can say anything else the door to her locker room burst open and we are able to see Allison Deas, and Melody Williams walking inside. The spunky cheerleaders rushes towards Crystal and gives her a long passionate hug, as Crystal sighs staring back at the camera.

Crystal:….Interrupted…..

Allison: OH MY GOD CRYSTAL GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

Melody: Yeah… Now Crystal don’t freak out please don’t freak out…. I didn’t think that she would actually be crazy enough to do it….

Jennifer can’t help but giggle as Crystal stands there dumbfounded. Crystal sighs as she looks back at Allison.

Crystal: Ok Allison… Let go…. 2 months ago… Brutal match… Not fully healed please let go…. Secondly what exactly did you do…

Allison jumps up and down excitedly as she continues to speak.

Allison: Well you know you are really special to me right? I mean you are the best mentor in the whole wide world, and I look at you in a different way than just a mentor…

Crystal: GET TO THE POINT ALLISON…

Allison: Well this week I went through the process and I legally changed my last name… I am no longer a Deas anymore… I am now a Williams…. Allison Williams…. I did so because I see you like a mother… Why was I fighting so hard to defend the Deas family  when you, Jennifer, and Melody have been family to me more than they have… So I guess that makes you my mom now…. THANKS FOR HELPING ME MOM!!!!

Allison squeezes Crystal tight, and she stands there rolling her eyes. Jenny can’t help but giggle, and even Melody is breaking out to laughter. Crystal takes a long deep breath as she looks back at Allison.

Crystal: Allison sweetie the thought is nice, and I am honored you would change your last name to Williams but I don’t think I can be your mother. I mean I barely spend time with my own daughter and I don’t think that Brittany…

Before Crystal could finish Brittany walks over to Crystal and begins to tug at pants. Crystal looks down at her as Brittany is now the one jumping up and down.

Brittany: Mommy I want a sister! I want a sister! Can she be my sister pleaseeee!

This whole be a good mother thing was new to Crystal. She could only swallow her spit as she stared back at Allison.

Crystal: Fine… But don’t call me mom in public… That ummm sounds weird….

Allison: YAY I AM A WILLIAMS!!!!

Melody: Welcome to the family, guess that makes us cousins… Guess it’s my job to introduce you to some of your roots. I think I am going to introduce you to collard greens and cornbread…

Allison looks very befuddled as she stares back at Melody. Crystal sighs again as she looks back at Allison Marx and speaks again.

Crystal: Ok… Like I was saying before I was int….

Before can even speak her locker room door bursts open again this time it’s Maia Lopez. She has a grin on her lips as she looks back at Crystal grinning.

Maia: Excuse me half breed but I got an announcement to make… You see this… In my hand I have a FFW contract in my hand. It is signed… They made me an offer I couldn’t refuse… And as far as Erica Horton goes… Well… Guess you have to wait until Uprising for that… Adios….

Maia grins as she stands there. Crystal however sighs as she looks at Allison Marx who just shrugs her shoulders. Crystal slowly lifts her head up as she speaks again.

Crystal: For the love of God… Please… Not another interruption… Anyway like I was trying to say before I was interrupted again, again, and again. It has been almost two months since I stood before you all. It feel great to be hear on Firewall and it was at this very show where I made my climb back to the top of the pedestal and I won my Evolution Championship back. In the same week whatever it was that I was missing I must have regained it because I somehow survived a street fight against Rori Mackenzie, and I ended her streak. To Rori Mackenzie I just want to say I don’t know what demons are haunting her that causes her to be a bitch but I have nothing but the utmost respect for her. Her tactics may not be the nicest but she damn sure brought it at the Garden….So respect goes to you Rori hopefully we can do it again.. This time let’s just have a match to have a match. no trying to ruin my life by hurting one of my family members…

Crystal smirks as she looks into the camera and begins to speak some more.

Crystal: OH excuse me for being so rude but it’s been almost two months since I really addressed the crowd, and what a place to come back like I guess you could say this is my arena being that it’s called the Rose Palace and all…

Crystal grins and the fans break out into Crystal chants. She can only grin as she begins to speak again.

Crystal: I am not only here tonight but I have this Evolution Championship proudly slumped against my shoulders, In a little over a week I will be walking into Anarchy, and will be forced to defend this in my signature match of a Ladder Match. it was hard climbing the ladder a first time, and I know Sophie and Eileen want what is around my shoulder badly but you can guarantee that I will do my best to defend it to the best of my ability. Win or lose I am going to Dallas with a purpose. Last year that arena was a nightmare for you, it was a time where I was emotionally sick, and it was a time where I turned my back on the fans, and most of all my daughter. Guess you can say it was a bad birthday too since my birthday was the day after the event. This year whatever happens win lose or draw I will have a smile on my face because I have so many loved ones that believe in me, and right now that is what is the most important thing to me.

Crystal begins to tear a bit, and Jenny pats her back as Crystal begins to speak some more.

Crystal: So I guess you all want to know what my big announcement is. Well back in 2005 when my husband was a World Champion he had this habit of bringing his family together within the wrestling world, and he created one of the most dominant stables that I have been part of. He called it the Williams Dynasty. Now here I am 7 years later and I am happy to be a member of the Williams Clan. Standing behind me you have my family which are the very rock that I stand for. We may be witty, we may be confusing, and we may want to kill one another, but that doesn’t change the fact that we are a family. You are now witnessing the second incarnation of the Williams Dynasty and through me I will do my best to carry on my husband’s legacy. Todd sweetie I hope you are watching somewhere because this is for you babe… I have helped put this family back on the same page, and I will continue to do so to the best of my ability. I really hope you are proud of me…. It’s time to make this family’s dreams become a reality….

Behind her all of the girls nod their head with a smirk on their faces, except for Maia who seems to be staring at some photos of Mark Horton. They all begin to smile at the camera when there is a knock on the door. Crystal runs over to answer it. As she opens it no one is there on the opposite side but when she looks down she spots an envelope that reads “Crystal” on it. She opens it and begins her eyes open wide up as she looks at it. The penmanship, it was familiar to her… It couldn’t be…. It just couldn’t be… The letter read “I am watching you…” Crystal covered her mouth. She didn’t show it to anyone as she ran out of the room keeping the note to herself… It was Todd’s handwriting…

Jenny : Crystal…. Christina get back here… What was in that envelope….Tell us…

With that, it’s on this image that we fade out to somewhere else…

A Femme for All

The commercial starts with the dulcet tones of guitars, snare and drums before it kicks into overdrive as the strumming gets faster paced and the very vocal “Hey”s start up. The song in question is “Slither” by Velvet Revolver. The television spot starts to a black and white clip of Camilla Pazzini and Colleen Harmon going at it, a close-up dramatic image of Collen’s face as she takes a brutal spear from Camilla, then another shot of Camilla’s face taking a Glimmering Warlock to the head. When the image sets on Colleen hooking in her crossface and The Living Legend tapping, the black and white goes into color as Mark Horton’s commentary is seamlessly spliced together.

“When you look, you see right through me.
Cut the rope, fell to my knees.
Born and broken every single time...”

Mark: TAP THE FUCK OUT! THE CROSSFACE COUNTERING FROM CAMILLA’S TRADEMARK SPEAR! ... Colleen is going to ANARCHY!

As the next clip plays, it starts off in black and white again. This time with Valerie Lamb at the receiving end of a cold cocked superkick by that of Wendy Briese. Even in black and white, the mane of hair around Valerie’s head flies back as the video superimposes on her eyes fluttering and hard breaths from being laid out. The clip switches gears entirely to gutwrench powerbomb after gutwrench powerbomb delivered by Val that has Wendy’s body violently spasm. When Val locks in the Gory Special, the black and white turns to color instantly as she lets go. The image turns to a full color clip of Valerie and Colleen shaking hands in the middle of the ring, but that goes from full color into a slow transition of black and white as both women stare into each other’s eyes wordlessly.

“Always keep me under finger,
that's the spot where you run to me,
Might see some type of pleasure in my mind.”

Mark: LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER TWICE NOW!! by the grace of God, it’s over!! Ohh my, it will be Val vs. Colleen at Anarchy with the winner earning their first ever FFW Championship match!!

“Yeah, here comes the water!
It comes to wash away the sins of you and I.
This time you see...!”

The video then begins to go into the history of Valerie Lamb since her return, at her triumphant high points such as facing off against Starla McCloud and Desirae Kain and once again Wendy Briese is interspersed as the Lamb To Slaughter is played up again and again in black and white, shaking the ropes with ever smash landing of the opponent who tastes the mat. She stands over each opponent with the ref raising her arm... Again... And again... And again! Sound bites from Valerie Lamb is reverberates.

Val:  I want this. I want a shot at the big one.

“When you seek me, you destroy me.
Rape my mind and smell the poppies.
Born and bloodied every single time!”

The video clip gets going of Colleen since her own return. Her triumphant high points begin to run in black and white as well, with Katherine Stryfe tapping out to the leg-scissored Dragon Sleeper, and Stephanie Sullivan passing out to its grip, before Camilla Pazzini is shown struggling within Colleen’s crossface. Again and again like Val’s video clips before her, Colleen Harmon’s arm is raised again and again. Her sound bites are to come soon after.

“Always keep me under finger,
that's the spot where you might linger,
But I see some type of pleasure in my mind.”

Colleen: Wrestling is the one thing that I understand.  

“Yeah, here comes the water...
This time you see.. Like holy water...
It only burns you faster than you'll ever dry.
This time with me.”

During the guitar solo, the video quickly jumps to the other six women who had put everything they had into this tournament. Each woman shown at her most dangerous in black and white, before black overtakes the images and they fade out into nothingness. Each fading shot shows the name of the former competitor with their name crossed out before all eight names appear on screen.

| Camilla Pazzini | Katherine Stryfe | Colleen | Stephanie Sullivan |
| Kaitlynn Stryfe | Wendy Briese | Valerie Lamb | Desirae Kain |

“When you look you see right through me.
Cut the rope, fell to my knees.
Born and Bloodied every single time.”

The final video clip is the return to Valerie and Colleen, in black and white and the video slowed down before it begins to pick the pace back up and return to color as the pair shake hands and stare unblinking into each other’s eyes, knowing that this... This was their time.

“Yeah, here comes the water...
This time you see.. Like holy water...
It only burns you faster than you'll ever dry.
This time with me.”

Narrator: Femme Fatale Wrestling presents Anarchy! Live from the Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, Texas. November 24th on pay-per-view. Order today!

The noise in the small arena is quite loud as we head back to the ring, where Cory Kincaid is heading towards the ring. The graphic on the video wall shows what match is next.

Mark: And here’s one of the main reasons we are all here tonight, the main event is up next with the richest prize in tag team wrestling on the line. Joining me ringside is a man who knows quite a bit about tag team wrestling himself, thus why I invited him to join me for this. Lyn Dallins, it seems like there isn’t a show that goes by of late where you and I aren’t sitting ringside for a match.

Lyn: I know right? I can only assume someone in FFW as well as SVW likes having me on the part-time commentary team. Anyhoo, we are about to see some downright inspiring main event tag action tonight, surely to be an instant classic.

Mark: Weeks ago, the FFW faithful voted to decide who would get this opportunity tonight. Three of FFW’s top teams were thrown into the pot along with a mystery choice, namely Cody’s Choice. And call it curiosity or what have you, but the option to let Cody pick the team won overwhelmingly.

Lyn: Well to be sure, Cody’s a popular guy. I’ve also been told from female fans of the sport that he’s a, in their words “very pretty man”. It’s no surprise the fan vote was overwhelmingly cast to put the decision in his hands.

Cory awaits his cue in the ring, smiling before he begins.

Cory: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is your main event of the evening! And it is for the FFW Unity Tag Team Championship!!

As the opening of Joker and the Thief by Wolfmother plays over the PA the arena lights flash around the crowd, before finally falling completely dark for a moment as the opening comes to an end. An explosion of white fireworks douse the stage in white sparks silhouetting Starla separately from Casey and Alex thanks mostly to Casey being wrapped around Alex, holding herself close to him. As the sparks die down, a spotlight highlights the trio. Starla walking over to join her husband she roughly pushes Casey away, giving Alex a big hug and passionate kiss before interlocking arms with him and heading down to the ring, Casey following just behind them.

As they reach the ring, Casey rolls in underneath the bottom rope and kips up to her feet as Starla and Alex climb the ring steps. As Alex sits on the middle rope, holding them open for his first wife, Casey pounces on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and peppering his cheeks and lips with a series of tender kisses, not releasing him as he enters the ring. Starla warms up a little before forcibly separating Casey and Alex and gives her husband another hug as she escorts him back to the ropes and out of the ring, stealing one more kiss before he drops off the apron and turns her attention back to the match at hand.

Cory: Introducing first, the champions! At a total combined weight of 257 lbs, they are the reigning and defending FFW Unity Tag Team Champions! This is.....TEAM ADONIS!!

Mark: It’s hard to believe but Team Adonis is approaching almost five months as the FFW Unity Tag Champions! What makes that even more impressive is that this team absolutely does not like one another at all, but they have shown exceptional chemistry and are still undefeated as a tag team in FFW.

Lyn: It’s one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever seen, and probably only the second time I’ve ever seen something like this. One the one hand you have Dr. Starla McCloud, though highly... What’s the word? Controversial in-ring, you cannot deny her technical abilities. Then you have Casey Atherton, and... Though controversial mentally, you cannot deny... Uh... Whatever it is that she’s good at I guess.

Mark: You also have to take into account that we have almost seen a new side of Casey Atherton in recent weeks as well. Think back to Fight Night, and the absolute enormous sums of punishment she absorbed before she finally fell to Arabella Black in the finals.

Lyn: I cannot argue that, admittedly. We’ve seen Casey prove how tough she is both at Fight Night and even against Jennifer Williams in a steel cage. For a tag match, Resiliency is key.

“Dystryr Dystryr” by Lostprophets hits the PA system, and the crowd erupts. Out walk Valerie Lamb & Camilla Pazzini, raising their arms for the crowd, before giving each other a high five. They make their way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans en route, before climbing into the ring. They then climb up adjacent turnbuckles, posing for the crowd, before hopping down and high fiving and hugging in the centre of the ring.

Cory: And their opponents, they were the longest reigning Unity Tag Team Champions in FFW history! Camilla Pazzini....Valerie Lamb.... Please welcome...SPECTRA FANTASIA!!

Mark: A superstar dream team, if ever there were one. And Lyn, this match is even more significant for two reasons. One, no one ever beat Spectra Fantasia for the titles. And two, just like the champions...they are undefeated in tag team matches in this company!

Lyn: Camilla Pazzini and Valerie Lamb... There’s not much I can say about either woman in space of a few seconds. Both women. You can see ‘em right there. Highly decorated, battle tested and built for war and tonight Mark... Tonight they go to war and claim what they have NEVER been beaten for in the first place.

Mark: Take also into account both Camilla and Valerie have recent singles wins over Starla McCloud as well. Allison Marx asked Val earlier tonight if that gave her any more confidence, and she said basically it should but it didn’t. She’s not going to take Team Adonis lightly, and I don’t blame her a bit in that regard.

Lyn: I can promise you this, Mark. Even as we speak every single tag team in FFW has their eyes on this match. Studying closely to know what its going to take to knock one of these two teams off.

Referee Melinda Davis takes the Unity titles from Team Adonis, raising them above her head before she hands them to Cory and calls for the bell. Camilla begins stomping her foot to get the crowd behind her team, not that they weren’t before. Valerie steps out, while Team Adonis discuss strategy still. Starla steps out of the ring, leaving Casey in. Atherton heads to the center, putting one hand behind her back and offering Camilla her other hand. The Hall of Famer gave her a curious look as Casey kept the hand outstretched with the fans chanting to Camilla not to go for this.

Mark: Casey wants to offer a show of sportsmanship to start this match, and well... I’ve never seen Team Adonis do that.

Lyn: Dallins-senses tingling. Trickery and deception is afoot. Besides, do you really want to get in a test of strength with Camilla Pazzini?

Camilla reluctantly reached forward, taking Casey’s hand. And as the redhead went to swing with the other hand, Pazzini jerked her forward and pinned both of her arms under her own. And with Casey’s arms caught, Camilla shook her head and began to deliver a series of headbutts to Casey over and over again, using the crown of her head to connect each time. Four rapid fire shots later, she left Casey go, whom stumbled backwards groggily before Camilla took her by the hand and whipped her hard into the far corner. Casey crashed into it before Camilla came up and delivered a big splash in the corner! Atherton staggered out as Camilla came from behind out of the corner, and nailed her with a running bulldog! She immediately rolled her over for a cover!

ONE!!

TWOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Casey kicked out before the three as Camilla sprang back to her feet, letting out a rather loud yell that got a similar reaction from the fans in attendance. A smile on her face, she pulled Casey back to her feet and scooped her up over her head and began a gorilla press!

Mark: Casey’s Pearl Harbor job didn’t work out at all, and this is nothing but power from the former Ultraviolence Champion! Casey must feel like she’s on an Otis elevator gone nuts!

Lyn: Cripes I can’t begin to imagine what Camilla Pazzini bench presses in her spare time. Her weight bars must have indentations in them from the grip alone.

And with a step forward, Camilla walked out from under Casey who landed face down on the mat. The fans in the arena were roaring as Camilla grinned ear to ear. She turned back around and leaned down to pull Casey back up again. Jerking her to her feet, Casey scratched her fingers across Camilla’s eyes, blinding her for a moment before utilizing a jawbreaker to stun her more. Casey sat on her knees on the mat, trying to regain her senses from the assault. Atherton took a moment to do that before getting back to her feet, and catching Camilla with a knee to the gut as she walked in. Grabbing her hand, she went to send her in for the ride. But Camilla put the brakes on. Casey tried to whip her in for a second time, but once more Camilla put the brakes on. Atherton backhanded her across the face, and Camilla looked at her with a thunderous expression before scooping her up with both hands around her throat as Casey’s feet dangled in the air!

Lyn: ...I don’t think backhanding a Pazzini is wise is just about any scenario... Unless you’re a Pazzini. In which case it becomes arguable.

Mark: Look at the power of Camilla, she’s got Casey up. What’s she going to do with her!?

Casey immediately jammed her thumb into Camilla’s eye, causing her to drop her before Atherton pulled her head down for a DDT. But Camilla shoved her off before Casey delivered a front kick into Camilla’s chest as she was bent over. Pazzini dropped to her knees, holding her chest as Casey hit the far side ropes. As she rebounded, she went for a running knee. But Pazzini got up and drove her head into Casey’s stomach instead, doubling her over before she grabbed the tag champion and pulled her towards her corner. A tag to Val, and the fans roared again. Camilla held Casey’s arm up as Val measured and fired with side kick into her ribs before Pazzini stepped out. Val clasped her hands together in a clubbing motion and began to hammer them down across Casey’s back till she was on her knees. Lamb pulled her to her feet, whipping her into the corner. Casey hung there for a moment as Val decided to follow in her tag partner’s footsteps and went for a splash of her own. But Casey fell out of the corner, and Val landed chest first into it!

Mark: Val went for the splash, but no one was home. And Casey either needs to capitalize, or consider tagging out while she can. Because she’s been catching the worst of this since the bell rang.

Lyn: No disrespect to Atherton at all, she’s been taking some punishment but at this time and speaking from experience, she needs to make a tag. Here and now!

Casey crawled a foot or two, getting back to her feet as she glanced back to Val. Quickly getting up, she moved towards her and began to drive her face into the second turnbuckle again and again. Atherton then took a step back from her and delivered a big boot to the back of her head that sent Val face first into the corner. The fans were solidly against the Unity Champion as she quickly went to her corner and tagged in Starla. McCloud stepped through and chastised Casey for not tagging out sooner before she went towards Val who was still slumped against the corner. Starla hooked her from behind around the head, pulling her body backwards while she was on her knees with her head under one arm. Val’s arms began to flail a little as she tried to grab hold of the ropes.

Mark: A variation of a dragon sleeper, and that’s what Starla brings to the table. She’s not high impact, she isn’t known for flying. She will just pick you apart piece by piece.

Lyn: Ah, a move after my own heart. As I’ve said although I may not be sending a Christmas card to Starla, she is one of the best technical grapplers in FFW today.

Valerie reached forward blindly, grabbing the middle rope before Stringer called for the break. Starla held on till the count of four before releasing and getting back to her feet. She leaned down, grabbing Val’s ankle and dragging her out of the corner towards the center of the ring. Starla then placed her feet on the back of Val’s calves before grabbing both of her arms and falling backwards into a surfboard submission. And with Val’s arms held behind her by Starla with her feet pressed against her knees, Valerie was trapped in the center of the ring as Starla sat down on the mat, locking it in.

Lyn: By the sword of the Lord! Beautiful surfboard there, and Lamb has nowhere to go but hanging back and suffering! Davis is asking Val if she wants to quit!

Mark: Take into consideration also that Val is only days removed from a very hard fought match with Wendy Briese as well. So she may not be at full capacity here tonight.

Val’s face was masked in pain as Starla screamed at her to quit. Lamb tried to wiggle a little, in an attempt to relieve part of the pressure. Davis continued to ask her if she wanted to give up, but Val shook her head as Starla crossed Val’s arms behind her in a X formation as she switched her own grip to accommodate. She began to try to pull her hands farther apart as a result, which caused tremendous pain for the challenger in addition to what she was already feeling.

Mark: Look at the shape that Valerie Lamb’s body is being twisted into, I can not imagine the amount of pain shooting through her right now. And the more she fights, the worse it must get.

Lyn: ...Huh, beautiful variation by McCloud on the surfboard stretch, crossing Val’s arms and doing an obscene amount of damage to her shoulder blades on top of everything else.

The fans began a “Let’s Go, Val” chant that began to rumble through the arena as Davis continued asking her if she wanted to quit. Val shook her head, her face awash in pain before Starla changed the variation again. This time, she reached forward and wrapped Val’s arm around her neck, and then did the same with the other, turning it into a straitjacket as Starla leaned backwards a bit more, trying to choke Valerie out with her own arms.

Lyn: If there are any technical wrestlers out there, they may want to be taking notes tonight! McCloud just went from a Surfboard Stretch to a Cross-Armed Surfboard Stretch into a Straightjacket Stretch! Cripes man. Where does she get all these fancy holds?

Mark: If Val won’t quit, Starla’s perfectly content to choke her out! And the referee can’t step in here, because it’s Val herself who is doing the damage to herself. The key to remember here is this takes virtually no effort from Starla, it’s almost a rest hold for her but it’s damn near torture for Valerie Lamb!

Starla began to pull her arms back tighter as Val’s face began to flush red. And as her arms tightened around her own neck, it only got worse as the chant in the arena only grew louder.

Mark: If Valerie Lamb doesn’t find a way out of this and I don’t see how she can at this point without some help, she may not quit but she’ll definitely be choked out in a short order. Look at her face, and Starla’s content to keep this on all night long, if that’s what it takes!

Lyn: The way Starla’s positioned, she has nothing to worry about... There is one way Val could get out of this really quickly but I can’t help but wonder if she can remember it or if she’s in a desperate panic!

Val’s eyes began to flutter as Davis asked her if she wanted to quit again, closing them for a moment before she reopened them and began to violently rock her body. Like a rocking chair, Val began to shift forward and fall backwards, picking up speed slowly until she rocked backwards hard enough and fast enough to counter into a backslide pin on top of Starla, who still had her arms hooked!

Mark: A backslide!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Starla broke the hold in order to break up the pin!

Lyn: It’s a counter-fest! A counter-tacular if you will... Val needs to get back in this but I will bet that a lot of damage has been done because she sat in that hold for far too long!

Mark: Starla had to break the hold, or she would have gotten pinned right there! But you’re right, I think Val’s had it taken out of her, she needs to make a tag to a very fresh Camilla. On the flip side though, there’s nothing keeping McCloud from slapping that move back on again!

Val collapsed to the mat off the cover, clutching at her back as Starla immediately got to her feet. Lamb began to move towards her corner, reaching for the outstretched hand of her tag partner. But Starla grabbed her leg and dragged her back. Val rolled onto her back and used both of her feet to kick Starla backwards and off of her. She immediately rolled back to her stomach and began to crawl for her corner. Starla took a moment to clear the cobwebs, making a beeline for the challenger as the fans were on their feet as Val closed in on her partner. Starla got back up to her feet, taking off and jumping over Val to deliver a back elbow that knocked Camilla off the corner to the floor. She landed on her feet stunned as Val reached the corner. But Starla quickly dragged Valerie away as Camilla hopped back onto the apron, and into the ring. Davis immediately was there to impede her path as Starla looked back to Casey, whom came in and applied a figure four leglock on Val while Starla locked in a cross arm breaker! Camilla was furious, trying to get Davis to turn around as Val screamed in pain!

Lyn: I am begging someone to re-evaluate all of professional wrestling’s referees! Someone! Anyone!

Mark: Davis is trying to get Camilla out of the ring, and Val’s getting mugged behind the referee’s back!

Camilla finally had enough and shoved Davis down to the mat, and dropped an elbow onto Casey’s chest before rolling to one knee and unloading with straight right hands. Starla let go of the hold as Davis got back to her feet, trying to get Camilla off Atherton. And once again, Pazzini shoved her off before she got back to her feet. Casey crawled towards the corner as Camilla went after her.

Mark: I’ve seen Melinda Davis referee a lot of matches, Lyn. And she’s not going to take much of this! Camilla is beside herself, not that I blame her!

Lyn: This is going to only get worse if Davis doesn’t get some sort of control under this match going and ACTUALLY LOOK BEHIND HER BACK!

Camilla jerked Casey to her feet, whipping her into the corner. And as she came in for a big shoulder block, Casey got her foot up and caught her flush on the jaw. She quickly shoved Camilla through the ropes to the floor, glancing back to see Starla up to her feet. She gave Casey a sign, Starla dropped to her back and raised her knees as Casey hooked Val’s head and delivered a DDT into Starla’s knees!

Mark: They call that the Nosebreaker, and I can see why! Both members of Team Adonis are in the ring, Camilla’s on the floor, and Melinda Davis has completely lost control of this tag title match!

Lyn: This is absolute chaos! The ref’s confused, Camilla’s trying to come to and Team Adonis are just battering and beating on Valerie Lamb! ...And Camilla’s up. Oh fuck their lives, Camilla Pazzini is UP!

Camilla’s face was one of pure anger now as she slid under the bottom rope and crouched in the corner. Starla rolled to her feet, a smile on her face at their handiwork. And as she turned around, Camilla dead sprinted out of the corner and delivered a thunderous spear that folded Starla in half on the mat as the fans erupted!!

Mark: The biggest damn spear in FFW just stuck its target, and Starla got folded up like a piece of paper! Val and Starla are the only legal people in this match, but it doesn’t matter now! This has devolved into pure chaos, as you said!

Lyn: As God as my witness, Starla McCloud is dead! THAT’S HOW YOU DO A SPEAR! I think Starla’s kidneys just got rearranged with her liver and lungs!

Davis screamed at Camilla to get out of the ring as Val began to stir a bit, getting to her hands and feet. Pazzini crouched in the opposite corner, waving for Casey to get up next. Valerie crawled over towards Starla to make a cover as Davis continued to count down both Camilla and Casey to get out of the ring. And as Atherton rose to her feet, Camilla launched herself like a missile and delivered a second spear, this time to Casey! And the fans in the Rose Palace were thunderous!!

Lyn: And Atherton can get it too! Spears for days! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! (deep breath) SSSSPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRR!

Val pulls herself up, catching Starla as she starts to get back to her feet with a kick to the gut with a gutwrench powerbomb!! She immediately hooked the leg.

Mark: VAL PLANTED STARLA!!

Davis continued trying to get Camilla out of the ring as Casey began to get to her feet, giving the Hall of Famer a middle finger. Pazzini shoved Davis out of the way, and went after Casey who had no interest in that fight at this point.

Mark: Val’s got a cover on Starla!! Davis needs to count this! It’s over!!

Davis glanced back to Val and called for the bell! The fans immediately roared boos as Val looked up to her with a bit of confusion on her face.

Mark: Melinda Davis called for the bell, I think Val had Starla dead to rights!

Lyn: ...Well damn it. By the look of Spectra Fantasia’s faces, I don’t think this is over by a longshot.

Mark: What’s the decision?! It is absolute pandemonium here in San Antonio!

Davis leaned through the ropes, telling Cory something before she stepped back into the ring as both Camilla and Val began to question her on what happened.

Cory: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has informed me that she has disqualified BOTH teams! As a result, this match is a NO CONTEST! Still your FFW Unity Tag Team Champions....TEAM ADONIS!!

Alex helped his wives out of the ring, handing each of them their titles as they were in immense pain. Camilla and Val looked apoplectic in the ring as the fans didn’t like this decision at all.

Lyn: Spectra Fantasia will not take this laying down and as my uncle used to say, you can bet you bottom dollar, and leave your tip in the jar that we WILL see a rematch!

Mark: Listen to this crowd in San Antonio, this decision by Melinda Davis isn’t popular at all! Team Adonis retain their tag titles, but on a technicality. Nothing at all was settled here! Davis had had enough though, she’s always had a bit of a short fuse and we have seen it tonight here at Firewall!

Lyn: I’m thinking that the next match that these two teams meet may not require a referee at all, the way Spectre Fantasia is eyeing up Team Adonis! I’m thinking No Disqualification!

Mark: Ladies and gentlemen, that’s gonna do it for us here in the Rose Palace! Firewall ends in huge controversy, and the next stop? OH, it’s the biggest crowd in FFW history! Over 100,000 fans will be live witnesses to Anarchy, and you can damn well bet we are likely to hear more on this situation! You gotta order Anarchy, if you haven’t already. For Lyn Dallins and the rest of the broadcast team, this is Mark Horton saying good night from San Antonio. It’ll be chaos in Dallas!!

Team Adonis weakly raise their tag titles in the air on the ramp to a thunderous amount of boos from the fans as the FFW logo flashes across the screen. And Firewall fades to black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Firewall Poster & Headers (Jeremy)
SLC vs. Sabra (John)
Jo vs. Hayley (Cori)
Lightning/Christelle vs. Penny/Payton (Tim)
FFW Unity Tag Team Championship (Mark)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:52:46 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: