Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 02:28:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S9E1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S9E1  (Read 313 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 09, 2013, 02:08:40 am »

(Special thanks to Cori!)

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock
Season Nine, Episode One
February 8, 2013

The FFW logo flashes across the screen briefly as “Written In The Stars” as performed by Tinie Tempah and Eric Turner begins to play before a helicopter is shown flying above the Los Angeles skyline in the middle of the day. The camera zooms in on one rooftop as we see April Evans cracking her knuckles in preparation, another rooftop shows Mel Avilo bouncing on the balls of her feet, waving the camera forward. Another skyscraper roof finds Jennifer Williams jumping off a wall in a parkour style, nodding her head. Arabella Black stands atop another building, looking up to the sky with a wide smile on her face. A rather old and worn out looking roof finds Raven Wicked staring in contempt towards the camera. And the final image is that of Desirae Kain rolling her shoulders and holding up one finger. The chopper image pans out before we see the faces of all six women fill the screen before the Future Shock Season of Champions logo appears on the screen. 

We then open inside the Izod Center, where a rather healthy group of fans are present as the ring is set up with the Future Shock setting. Five of the six women are around ringside, greeting some of the fans and signing autographs, save for Raven Wicked, whom stands in her corner with her arms crossed.

Mark: For the ninth time in FFW history, we welcome you to the Season of Champions here on Future Shock! You are looking inside the Izod Center, where tomorrow night, we will be holding Breaking Point! But as a treat to ticket holders to that show, they get to be part of Future Shock tonight! A damn nice little bonus for what will be a sold out crowd tomorrow night here in East Rutherford. Joining me for this season, my co-host and the crowned King of Submissions himself, Lyn Dallins! Glad to have you here this season, and welcome to what I am sure will be quite the rollercoaster ride to the season finale!

Lyn: Glad to be here. I expect this first match is going to be a wild ride from start to finish. This match could set the entire tone for the Season... Until the first vote of course.

Mark: There’s no doubt of that. As you can see, some of our stars are greeting some of the fans around ringside but it’s time to get down to business! Four Corners, first pin or submission to win! Only way to get in is to be tagged in. And as we found out last week, Jennifer Williams and April Evans are starting out. It seems my comments didn’t sit well with April Evans last week, and she has the chance to prove me wrong here.

Lyn: April Smash! Well, you know it could happen. April has a chance to shine here, especially since she’ll be starting out against none other than the Television Champion, J-Will. Of course all the other ladies will be watching for that hopeful moment to tag themselves in.

Referee Jennifer Stringer watches as the women go to their corners as April and Jennifer stand in the ring. She calls for the bell as the fans were cheering already as April offered Jennifer a handshake. The Television Champion smiled and nodded, taking her hand and giving it a shake. And as she let go, Williams nailed a low dropkick to April’s knee that dropped her to that knee on the mat. Jenny unloaded with a trio of right hands before she bounced off the ropes, catching her with another low dropkick to her leg as she tries to get back up. Williams took off for the ropes, using a handspring to bounce off the ropes and going for a back elbow that caught Evans on the jaw. This staggered the powerhouse as Jenny took her to the mat with a flying shoulderblock!

Lyn: Beautiful way to start the match, I love it. Now they’re going to work and Williams with that all out, fast-paced offensive. Dropkicks, soup bones, and shoulderblocks oh my! Look at Evans eat up that damage though. Think it might take more to put her out of this game!

Mark: Jennifer Williams wasted no time in dancing with what got her here, the high speed and high impact she is known for! And already, the Television Champion is rolling!

Jenny pulled April, firing her hard into Raven’s corner, who hopped down off the apron. And Williams backed up almost to the opposite corner and took off towards her in a sprint! She left her feet, going for a big splash as Evans reached up and caught her with both hands around the neck, holding her aloft as she walked out of the corner.

Mark: And that right there is what she had to avoid!! Don’t get caught!!

And with a double armed chokeslam, she drilled Jenny into the mat with a thunderous impact and immediately went for the cover. Stringer shook her head, telling her she can’t count the fall and as April got to her feet to inquire why, Stringer pointed to Raven. The show went to split screen as we see Raven slap April’s boot on the floor as she was in the corner. Stringer told April to leave as Raven slid under the bottom rope and immediately went for a cover!

ONE!!

TWOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Lyn: Very sneaky Raven... Very VERY sneaky.

Mark: Raven Wicked nearly won this thing, and didn’t have to do a damn thing but make the cover right there!

Wicked immediately mounted Jenny’s chest, and unloaded with straight right hands to her head again and again. She pushed to her feet, listening to the boos of the fans as she pulled Jenny up. Williams fired a couple shots into her midsection to send her back a step or two, but Raven countered with a straight right elbow into the bridge of the Television Champion’s nose! This blinded Jenny as Raven took her down with a short arm clothesline. And immediately, she grabbed her legs and applied a Texas cloverleaf!

Lyn: Now that’s a Cloverleaf. Look at the bend of the leg, the way she’s sitting on her spine... It’s poetry. Simple... Poetry. HEY! JENNY! DON’T TAP! Stirring advice, I’d like to think. I expect none of these women are going to allow that to happen.

Mark: I doubt it as well, but it looks like Raven is trying to prove she can win this by submission. I wish her luck, because I don’t see how she can! I think, in this instance, she is trying to wear Jenny down and keep her from that high flying offense. If your legs aren’t working, you aren’t flying!

Jenny held her face in pain as Raven leaned back into the hold, gritting her teeth. Glancing behind her, she planted her feet on the mat around Jenny’s calves and reached backwards into a bridge as she wrapped her hands around Jenny’s head and began to pull her head towards her feet in an inverted surfboard with both of their bodies arched!

Lyn:  Huh... Submissions out the box in all ways, shapes and forms. The pain is absolutely racking our Lady Dream, and Wicked’s proving she’ll pull no punches, as always... That’s a pretty good inverted surfboard actually... Reminds me of this match I had in ‘06.

Mark: :Raven Wicked, not entirely known for her submission offense, is definitely showing us she’s been learning a few things in her time off! And Williams is hurtin’ for certain right now! And if I’m one of the other four women... Never mind, Arabella’s on it! Black is on the top rope!

Almost as if on cue, the fans cheer as Arabella climbs up to the top rope. Raven screamed at Jennifer to tap, not seeing Arabella rise to the top. And with a beautifully executed frog splash, she crashes into Raven’s body, causing the hold to be broken and Raven to clutch her ribs in pain. Stringer got in Arabella’s face, telling her to leave the ring as Raven rolled away from the action. She rolled close enough to the corner of Mel Avilo, whom reached down and “tagged” herself in with a straight right hand to Raven’s already sore ribs! Stringer saw it, and signaled the tag!

Lyn: ...Well that is one way of tagging someone in... Can’t say I wouldn’t have done it either.

Mark: Here comes the workhorse now! Mel Avilo is as technically sound as they come, and if Jenny doesn’t get her wind back soon, this could spell trouble for the TV Champion!

Williams crawled towards the ropes, holding her back as she tried to get up. Mel stormed the ring to a cheer from the fans, snapping her arms around Jenny’s waist and lobbing her overhead with a belly to back suplex! She quickly rolled to her feet, pulling Jenny up after snatching her around the waist again and delivered a perfect German suplex! Williams rolled towards the ropes, still holding her back as she nipped up to her feet. She went for a roundhouse right to Mel’s head, but Avilo dodged it and countered before drilling Jenny with a t-bone suplex instead! Avilo hopped to her feet and let out a yell of enthusiasm that was matched by the fans!

Mark: Avilo is damn sure a suplex machine! And Jennifer Williams is taking a beating here! She’s been stretched, battered, and suplexed to death!

Lyn: Especially that T-Bone Suplex! Artwork... Pure artwork but our Television Champion I believe, refuses to say die right here! The other ladies on the apron however are raring to go.

Avilo made a beeline for the champion, stepping over her and hitting the near side before delivering a baseball slide into Williams’ body that sent her backwards onto the mat. Mel quickly made the cover as Stringer dropped for the count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jenny shot her shoulder up in time as Mel rolled back to her feet, stepping on top of Jenny as she pulled her up into a sitting position and then applied a stump puller!

Lyn: ...Huh. A stump puller. I don’t even... When was the last time you saw someone use one of those?

Mark: I couldn’t tell you, I haven’t seen one of those since the 80s, I don’t think! But Mel is using it to great effectiveness!

As Mel had the hold applied, Raven came back into the ring with a menacing glare before she hit the near side ropes and used a bulldog to drive Mel face first into the canvas. Avilo was knocked to the floor as she rolled under the bottom rope, and Wicked went straight out after her, unloading with right hands as Stringer implored Raven to go back to her corner. Arabella and Desirae hopped down on the apron, trying to pull Raven back, only to get a few back elbows for their troubles as April came around and took Raven down with a big boot to the face. Meanwhile in the ring, Jenny had managed to get back to her feet, glancing down to the fracas on the floor and looking to the crowd. The fans cheered as Jenny took off for the far side and rebounded before hurling herself over the top rope into a suicide dive that caught all five women in varying ways!

Mark: Hurting or not, the Television Champion couldn’t resist getting airborne!! A suicide dive, and Jenny has taken down all five of the Future Shock champions!!

Lyn: Guess she was tired of being the practice dummy. Beautiful suicide dive by the way... Give that 8 out of 10. Maybe an 8.5... No, no, an 8. Amidst chaos of April decking Raven with her heel, who just bulldogged Mel, Arabella and Desire joining the fray... Ah... Carnage.

Jenny got back to her feet, pulling Mel up out of the heap and tossing her back into the ring. And with a smile on her face, she ascended the top rope. With Mel down, Jenny winced in pain as she clutched her back when she tried to stand up on the turnbuckle.

Mark: I have no idea what Jennifer Williams is thinking right now, and sometimes I’m not entirely positive she does! But Mel’s on the mat, Jenny’s on the turnbuckle, and I think Williams wants to fly one more time!

And as Jenny prepared to launch, Desirae Kain hopped up onto the apron and took off towards her as she catapulted Jenny off the top rope like a rocket and landed chest first on the ringside barricade! Stringer signaled that as a tag as Desirae Kain made her first in-ring appearance in the match.

Mark: Williams flew, but crashed and burned on the barricade! Kain damn near launched her, but definitely not in the direction she wanted to go!

Lyn: Now Kain’s in and she looks to make her time in the ring count. She’s got some work ahead of her, but she’s taken out Williams for the time being.

Mark: Jennifer Williams is literally hanging over the top of this barricade not that far from us, her ribs have got to be bruised after that!

Mel began to try to get to her feet as Kain measured her and took off towards her, nailing a running neckbreaker that took her to the mat again. A mixed chant for Kain and Mel began to rumble through the crowd as Kain hoisted Mel onto her shoulders. Avilo hung in midair as Desirae charged towards the ropes and delivered a Death Valley Driver! She immediately dove into a cover, hooking Mel’s leg!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Kain was jerked off the cover when Arabella slid into the ring. Desirae got back to her feet, going nose to nose with her Season Four adversary.

Mark: Arabella broke up the pin, and I don’t think Kain appreciated it! We may be about to see a rematch from the fourth season finale!

Lyn: Ah this is going to be unpleasant... It may be just me but I sometimes get the feeling that all the femme fatales from any given season all have it out for each other, and these Arabella and Desirae are no different.

As the two women locked eyes, Mel rolled Desirae up from behind into a small package as Stringer fell for the count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kain kicked out at two as Arabella got into the corner. And as Mel rose to her feet, Arabella pulled her back into the corner and patted her on the cheek with a grin on her face. Stringer called it a tag before Black nailed her with an elbow to the side of the head to send her back to the mat. She quickly headed into the ring, going after Desirae. Kain had gotten back to her feet and went to give Black a hip toss. But Black countered, stepped through, and tried to give one of her own. Kain countered that but brought a knee up into Arabella’s midsection. She quickly threw her leg across the back of Black’s head, and gave the signal for a Playmaker!

Lyn: That was the most... Was that a tag? I don’t... Well Stringer called it but... Really Arabella? Well, I guess even Chainsaw Bunnies can have a soft amusing side.

Mark: Mel got hugged then got plugged, thanks to Arabella! And I think Kain’s about to put the exclamation point on it all!

As Kain went for the move, Raven used a chop block that took her standing leg and sent her to the mat. Black dropped to the mat on her knees as Wicked moved towards the corner, stomping her foot on the mat and yelling at Kain to get up!

Mark: Wicked is not the legal person in this match!! It’s Kain and Arabella, but....

Wicked charged out towards her, but walked into a goozle from April Evans! And with ease, she scooped Wicked up into the air with both hands, utilizing a gorilla press! She headed for the ropes, and as Williams came back to her feet on the floor, Evans hurled Wicked down at her!

Mark: Hey Jenny....INCOMING!!

Wicked got lobbed like a lawn dart, crashing into Jenny on the floor and taking them both down at the same time!

Lyn: Haha... April using her opponents as weapons. Hopefully they put that little spot in the next FFW video game. Wicked had the right idea though, but Jenny as well paid for Raven’s mistake.

April let out a roar of her own as the fans responded in kind, raising her arms and lowering them up and down in repetitive fashion as though she were almost hulking up. And as she turned around, Arabella went for a superkick to the jaw. But Evans caught her foot with one hand, and pointed at her with the other. Black looked a little surprised as April spun her around and delivered a big boot to her face to send her back to the mat! Evans slammed her hands into the mat as the fans reacted with thunderous approval!

Lyn: ...Did she just... No. I’m seeing things. I could have sworn she just... Nah.

Mark: And April Evans is the bull of the woods here tonight, but she’s NOT the legal person in this match! It’s still Kain and Arabella!

April went to grab Arabella as the referee asked her to leave the ring, and as she leaned down, Mel Avilo bounced off the near side ropes and delivered a high knee into the side of her head that staggered her. Avilo looked to the fans for a moment as she took off towards the ropes and nailed her with a clothesline. But Evans didn’t go down! Mel hit the far side again, and delivered a second clothesline that stunned Evans, but FFW’s She-Hulk still didn’t go down!

Mark: Mel Avilo is like a lumberjack trying to chop April Evans down to the mat! Stringer has completely lost control of this match! I had a feeling she might!

Lyn: This is going to take more and more effort for Mel and every moment that both these women pay to each other is another that Kain or Arabella could take down the other and leave with the victory!

Evans continued to stagger backwards as Mel began to bounce on her feet in the corner, waving her to turn towards her. And as she took off from the corner, she was met with a thunderous spear from Arabella Black that almost folded her in half! And as Evans got her wits about her, Kain shot towards her and landed a picture perfect superkick right on her jaw that fell her to the mat like a giant oak!

Mark: From your mouth to God’s ear, it would seem! Kain and Arabella just cleared house in the ring!

Lyn: Suddenly I got reminded of the movie Highlander all of a sudden.

The two women stared across at each other from across the ring, and as Arabella charged, Desirae ducked underneath. On the floor, Williams was back up and went to slap Arabella’s foot. But Black jumped up over her swipe to avoid the contact as Kain snapped her arms around Arabella’s waist and went for a German suplex into a bridging pin!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOO!!!!

Williams slapped Arabella’s foot on the mat, as Stringer stopped her count in the ring. Kain looked up in confusion as Jenny slid back into the ring and delivered a double leg drop across Desirae’s chest! She quickly went for a cover on Kain!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Raven was back up, and jerked Jenny straight out of the ring to the floor around ringside as Stringer ruled it a tag!

Mark: Jennifer Stringer has a very liberal definition of a tag!

Lyn: (yellling over the booth) Stringer! C’mon son! What’s really good with these tags right now!?

Stringer: (yelling back) I’m not your “son”, Lyndon!

Lyn: Fine, but what’s with the tags!? And Raven’s going to work!

Raven looked almost as surprised as anyone else as she shrugged and slid into the ring. She pulled up Desirae Kain, and looked to send her in for the ride as April was getting back to her feet. Kain reversed course and fired Raven straight into April instead. Evans delivered a kick to her gut and planted her head between her legs. A hook of her abdomen, Evans hoisted Raven high onto her shoulders and extended her up a little higher before delivering a jackknife powerbomb! Wicked’s body bounced off the mat like a rubber ball as Desirae headed for the top rope! But so was Mel Avilo!!

Mark: Avilo’s gonna fly here, I don’t know if she knows who the legal person is, but she’s trying to clear the field one way or another! Uh oh...and April just spotted her!!

April spotted her, reaching up and grabbing her by the arm. Avilo jumped off and wrapped her legs around Evans’ head, countering into a hurricanrana that sent Evans over the top rope, and rolling off the apron to the floor. Kain glanced over to see what was going on and looked down to Raven on the mat!

Lyn: Kain’s got that look in her eye... I think the gears are turning and by the Sword of the Lord, she’s about to finish it all up!

Kain launched herself into a phoenix splash, but off the top rope and landed flush on Raven!

Mark: COUP DE GRACE FROM THE TOP!! AND AFTER RAVEN GOT POWERBOMBED TO HELL!!

Kain hooked the leg as Stringer fell for the count! Mel began to get to her feet on the floor, looking around and getting her bearings about her in time to see what was going on! Jennifer Williams had climbed up onto the apron as well!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Neither woman could get there in time as Stringer called for the bell!

Lyn: And Desirae Kain takes this one ladies and gentlemen!

Mark: After that jackknife and then the phoenix splash, there was no way anyone was getting up from that!

Stringer got to her feet, raising Kain’s hand in victory.

Cory: The winner of the match.....DESIRAE KAIN!!!

Mark: That was about the most chaotic match season premiere I think I’ve seen!

Lyn: Six women came in, but only Kain leaves in the end! As I referenced earlier, there can be only one!

Mark: Now it’s the turn of the fans to make their voices heard! Who do you feel deserves to move onto the second round of Future Shock’s Season of Champions?! Lyn, who all impressed you tonight and why?

Lyn: Evans was like an Abrams Tank out there, and is I think is proving herself as one of the literal power players in this little competition. I’m also going to say Mel impressed me with a varied moveset that I haven’t had the joy of watching in a little while.

Mark: I’m going to retract what I said, because April Evans showed she can still go in the late innings. She is definitely one of the few I have seen who could do it in such a chaotic match! I’ll also say the award for the most cunning tonight would likely go to Raven Wicked!

Lyn: No doubt at all. She also gets points for the most creative tag I’ve ever seen, followed by second place of that for Arabella.

Mark: And now it’s up to you, folks! Head over to the FFW website and cast your vote for who you feel deserves to move onto the second round. And right here next week, we’ll find out the results of that poll and learn what challenge awaits the five remaining champions! We’ll see you tomorrow night right back here for Breaking Point! For Lyn Dallins, I’m Mark Horton saying good night from Future Shock!

The FFW logo flashes across the screen as Future Shock fades off the air.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:58:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: