Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 10:22:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S9E2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S9E2  (Read 292 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 23, 2013, 02:34:04 am »

(Special thanks to Cori)

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock
Season Nine, Episode Two
February 22, 2013

The FFW logo flashes across the screen briefly as “Written In The Stars” as performed by Tinie Tempah and Eric Turner begins to play before a helicopter is shown flying above the Los Angeles skyline in the middle of the day. The camera zooms in on one rooftop as we see April Evans cracking her knuckles in preparation, another rooftop shows Mel Avilo bouncing on the balls of her feet, waving the camera forward. Another skyscraper roof finds Jennifer Williams jumping off a wall in a parkour style, nodding her head. Arabella Black stands atop another building, looking up to the sky with a wide smile on her face. A rather old and worn out looking roof finds Raven Wicked glaring in contempt towards the camera. And the final image is that of Desirae Kain rolling her shoulders and holding up one finger. The chopper image pans out before we see the faces of all six women fill the screen before the Future Shock Season of Champions logo appears on the screen.

We then open inside a well illuminated parking garage where we find the five remaining Future Shock champions stretching a bit, each in a different area of the garage before the Showtime Express pulls into park before the doors open, and two men in flak jackets begin to exit. The camera pans back to the hosts, and Mark watches with a curious look before addressing the viewers.

Mark: FFW faithful, welcome to the second episode of the Season of Champions here in Future Shock. As always, I’m your host, Mark Horton, alongside none other than Lyn Dallins. And tonight, we are in a place you don’t see too much of on television, that being a parking garage. More succinctly, the parking garage nearest the North Charleston Coliseum here in Charleston, South Carolina, the site of tomorrow night’s Breaking Point. Lyn, welcome back as well!

Lyn: Glad to be here! ...This is an interesting place to be here. I remember this one time back in the 90’s I was in a match with this one British guy... Uh nevermind. Continue on.”

Mark: Tonight, it’s all about Future Shock dodgeball with our five remaining champions here. And as we found out last week, it will be none other than Mr. Showtime doing the serves. And--

Mark turned back to see the two men in flak jackets setting up what looked to be a very elaborate device. Each of them removed parts from three suitcases as they began to assemble a base while Mr. Showtime exited the bus sideways with a very sizable cannon in his hands. Another man in a flak jacket came out of the bus next to help with the assembly before he took the cannon from Mr. Showtime and began to attach it to the base, connecting a few cables as well.

Lyn: Huh. Flak jackets... I think I should tell Caroline about those. Be that as it may, they’re prepping Showtime to destroy those girls out there... ...Let’s watch.

The Hall of Famer made his way over, grinning back as he watched with the hosts as the three men worked.

Mark: What is that?

Mr. Showtime: See, I used a t-shirt cannon last week and it was fun. Even Ignis used it, but...it got broken when I was using it to play paintball with the neighbors....

Mark’s eyes widened at this.

Lyn: ...What do you mean you used it to play paintball with neighbors? What did you possibly fire off at the other wrestlers? What could you possibly even fire off at other neighbors in your neighborhood!? ...Paint? Gumballs? Oreo cookies?

Mr. Showtime pauses, choosing not to incriminate himself as he looks back to see his cannon rebuilt, except on a turret. One of the men hands him a small toggle switch, which makes his eyes light up.

Mr. Showtime: This is the newly rebuilt t-shirt cannon, except I went by the military surplus store and got a few...attachments. Now I can control the cannon by remote, and it fires....or can fire automatically. Isn’t it awesome?

The girls began to line up against the wall as one of the guys in the jackets began to stuff small softballs into it.

Lyn: I remember when I was playing Dodgeball in primary school in Trinidad... There was a lot of balls and there was ties and there was anger and rage and that large ruler.

The Hall of Famer moved back towards the cannon as the girls lined up just a couple feet apart from one another.

Mark: The rules are simple, folks. If at any point you stop touching the wall, you are eliminated. Same as if you get hit with one of these dodgeballs. I have a bad feeling about this. Suddenly I think Mel Avilo might have gotten out just in time...

The cannon began to whir as the motors rotated it slowly left to right as the girls began to move in the opposite direction. A press of a button sent three softballs out rapid fire like a machine gun as Desirae and Arabella scattered before all three hit the wall. The girls began to move back towards the center again as the cannon whirred back and forth. It veered to the left, firing off two more softballs. Raven Wicked slid out of the way of the first one and the second missed wildly.

Mark: All of our rookies showing some outstanding agility here, it’s literally them against this....mechanical cannon with Mr. Showtime at the toggle switch.

Lyn: Y’know, it’s kind of a worrisome thing here. Mr. Showtime with what pretty much accounts to a cannon here. Reminds me of a rap song actually. CANNON... CANNON... CANNON!

The cannon continued to move after it was reloaded, keeping all five girls on a swivel almost. It lowered slightly and fired two shots, causing Jennifer Williams to leap from the ground with her back against the wall before the softballs would have struck her groin area. Jenny let out a squeal, and shouted “Missed me, Dr. Robotnik!”

Mark: I hope Jenny isn’t of the mind she’s playing Sonic the Hedgehog, I don’t remember a level like this one in his games. Good thing she moved, or there may not be a celebration with uh...what does she call him?

Jenny: WOLFALUFFAGINS!!

Lyn: Wolfaluffagins? I don’t even know what do with a name like that. My manager’s pet name is Wolfaluffagins. Ah well. When we’re alone, Steph calls me ‘Chocolate Bear’. Let’s just move on.

Mark: Sullivan calls you her King, and got you a crown. Not to mention she likes ripping her top open in your general vicinity, I’ve heard.

Lyn: I like to pretend that didn’t happen. I’d be happy if you did the same. Okay Horton? It NEVER HAPPENED? EVER.

The cannon resumed its movements again, going right and firing off two shots towards April Evans, who ducked both as they bounced off the wall. As she was raising back up, however, another ball fired towards her. And with a rather deft catch, she caught it in her hand and chunked it off camera with a smirk on her face.

Lyn: ...I still get shit for that. Anyway, Evans ducks all attacks and catches the ball! Like a bawse!

The cannon resumes its movement, going back to the left as it fires off two more softballs towards Arabella Black. And as she ducks underneath them and comes back up, she happens to see the Mime moving towards the wall and taking a swing with his bat towards her body. She immediately dives out of the way as he connects with the ball. And as she glares back at him and touches the wall, the cannon catches her in the thigh and the official declares her out.

Mark: I didn’t even know the damn Mime was here, but Arabella sure does. She almost had her ribs cracked with that bat! And now she’s been eliminated.

Lyn: Who will be eliminated next! Inquiring minds want to know! ...You know, April is kind of large for a target. A very powerful, scary target.

The cannon seemed to pick up speed now as it rotated back in the other direction, firing three shots towards Desirae Kain. The Frenchwoman quickly slid to one side as the balls hit the wall. And as she moved back into position, the cannon spun towards the right and fired three more. Evans caught two, one in each hand and the other nailed her on the calf before she could move her leg. And with that, she was eliminated.

Mark: April Evans showing some serious hand eye coordination, but she ran out of hands there at the end.

Lyn: Imagine if she caught one with her calf muscle there. I think she would have made one hundred thousand fanboys there with just a few fanbo---

As Lyn finished his thought, the cannon fired off again, this time at Kain. She once more deftly moved out of the way, ducking down and keeping one hand to the wall before Wicked stuck her foot out in front of Kain’s leg. She tripped to the ground and lost touch with the wall and was then eliminated as Jenny and Raven looked to one another. Wicked had a smirk on her face as the crew reloaded the cannon.

Lyn: Raven Wicked has a plan, and you know what that means... No seriously, you really Horton you know what that means more than I do. Wicked has a plan it looks like from that smirk and I don’t know what that means more than it can’t mean anything good. Perhaps tiny children will cry, perhaps kittens and puppies will die... I can’t be sure!

Mark: I have no idea what she has in mind, but I think Jenny has a plan of her own. What’s she doing with her hands?

Williams was looking at her palms, picking at something for a moment. And as the cannon was reloaded, it rapid fired four shots as Williams left her feet and smacked her hands against the wall in midair. And.....never came down. She hung for a second as Raven looked up to see her when the cannon fired again, catching Wicked in the lower back and the official calling a halt to the match!

Mark: W....what the hell?!

Lyn: *Lyn Dallins preceeds to hum ...Before Scarborough Fair appear out of nowhere and begins to play the instrumental of the 90’s Spiderman Animated Cartoon...

Lyn: Spider blood, spider blood, radioactive spider blood...! J-Will has succeeded! She’s like Arachne or Spider-Woman!

Williams pushed off the wall, landing on her feet on the ground as the camera showed bits of dust on her hands as they were shiny with some kind of adhesive.

Mark: She’s got some kind of adhesive on her hands, that was...brilliant! It must be pretty strong stuff to hold her up there as long as it did! Jennifer Williams has won Future Shock Dodgeball!

Jenny beamed as she was announced the winner, jumping up and down and clapping her hands together. Once. And then trying to pull them apart with little success.

Lyn: Jenny has won Future Shock Dodgeball ladies and gents! All those times of being called a nerd and pushed around has paid off!

Jenny continued to try to pull her hands apart, her face scrunching up in determination as she was still having no success. The official went to raise her hand, but ended up raising both hands over her head as Jenny grinned from ear to ear.

Mark: The Television Champion has won this round, though her celebration didn’t quite go to plan.

Lyn: ...What did she possibly put on her hands? Where does she find this stuff to put on her hands on become Spider-Jenny?

Mark: In either case, fans, it’s now up to you. Head to the FFW website and vote for your favorite in this week’s edition of Future Shock. Lyn, who impressed you in Future Shock Dodgeball?

A couple of the guys in the flak jackets came over to her, grabbing her arms and trying to pull her hands apart behind the hosts. And still no success.

Lyn: Why are there people with flak jacke-- You know what, nevermind. Williams impressed the absolute hell out of me in this match and I’m quite happy that she made it... Her mental stability is to be desired but hey! Can’t win ‘em all.

Mark: I’ll agree there, but will also say April Evans came out pretty well for herself too. I’ve never seen someone catch the balls before, but she said that’s how she played. And she meant it. Now we wait to find out who you, the FFW faithful, voted to move to the next round. Make sure to cast your vote, and Lyn....next week, we will find out who won this in the fans’ minds and also who will be going home. But wait...there’s more!

Lyn: ...Wait there’s more?

Mark: Not only are we going to learn who the fans are sending to the next round and who is going to be eliminated, but right here next week as part of that show? The first match in the Future Shock Championship tournament will take place as well! Ignis will meet Maia Lopez on that same show!

Lyn: I can hardly contain myself... I sense that you and I are rooting for same person, Mark.

Mark: I have to try to be unbiased, you see. You’re the color guy, I’m just supposed to call things we see. So am I cheering for one in particular?

He shook his head while nodding it at the same time.

Mark: But feel free to share who you will be supporting and why.

Lyn: Well, Ignis obviously. I mean honestly Mark I don’t support rape and let’s be honest here... If Maia wins she’s going to try to do horrible, unsavory things to you. Last time, I protected you from Gilray. This time, Maia may try to put her hands on you and if I try to put my hands on her, she may enjoy it... *shudders*

Mark: So you’ll throw hands with Gilray but not Maia Lopez? I don’t even....

He shakes his head, taking a long sigh.

Mark: We’ll see you back here next week for the latest Future Shock update as well as the first match in the tournament to crown the first Future Shock Champion! Thank you for joining us!

Mark looks to Lyn as though he had been gravely disappointed before Future Shock faded off the air.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:58:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: