Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 11:07:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Byte This - April 22, 2013

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Byte This - April 22, 2013  (Read 551 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 23, 2013, 02:19:48 am »

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
FFW Byte This - Internet Pay Per View
To Benefit the Red Cross
Live from Central Park in New York City, New York!
April 22, 2013

The FFW logo flashes across the screen as “Leave the Memories Alone” as performed by Fuel plays while we see images from the horrific events that took place in Boston recently. We then see the invaluable aide provided by the Red Cross as they help the victims and the families affected by the tragedy. We see the faces of those affected before we cut to the FFW Byte This logo with the Red Cross symbol beneath it.

The words “Recorded Last Night..” appear on the bottom of the screen as we see a concert taking place inside the Paramount Theater, where we see Kinsey Robinson on stage with the Scarborough Fair performing “Call Me” by Blondie. A full crowd is shown watching inside the Theater as they finish the song before receiving a heavy round of applause from the fans.

They then fade out to the live shot of a mass of humanity concentrated in Central Park as we see the ring set up with the FFW logo on all four sides. Tables and booths dot the landscape all around as the fans have mostly converged on the ring itself before we cut down to see Cody Kincaid standing in the center of the ring. Dressed in a pair of jeans and a FFW golf shirt and holding a microphone, he smiles as the music plays over the speakers before it begins to fade out.

Cody: To every single one of you here today....to all of you watching around the world....and to the entire city of Boston and the heroes who have emerged in the wake of the recent tragedy that took place.... Thank you!

The fans begin to chant “Thank You Boston” as Cody nods.

Cody: Today, it’s not about the rivalries. It’s not about titles. It’s not about grudges. Today, everything you have seen and are about to see is all done to benefit the Red Cross, who has been providing humanitarian aide and relief around the world in times like these! All the booths and the games.....the concert from last night.....and the show you are about to watch...every bit of it is done to help those who need it. Every bit of it is done with the singular knowledge that some things are bigger than this ring. This entire country has come together, despite differences. And today, we join them! Thank you! Are you ready for us to kick this off? Are you ready for Byte This?!

The fans rumble in approval at this as Cody grins.

Cody: And when the call went out that anyone and everyone who wanted to help us with our goal of helping this worthwhile charity, you won’t believe who all showed up here today to help us. As a matter of fact.....

“One of a Kind” by Breaking Point began to play through the speaker system as a shriek was heard from the production tent before the green and black haired Alicia walked out to a thunderous ovation. A wide smile on her face, she had an armload of FFW t-shirts in tow as she began tossing them into the crowd. She walked around the ring, tossing them every step almost till she finally ran out and darted into the ring. Cody shook hands with her before she ascended the corners one after another, pulling off her own t-shirt to reveal another underneath which she tossed into the crowd.

Alicia: You know, you’d think that having been a part of this company would mean I could get these t-shirts at a discount....

She said with a smirk, bringing some laughter from the crowd.

Alicia: But when it’s for a cause like this, I got about four hundred more back there that all of you are welcome to get. Because in a situation like this, there’s no such thing as giving too much!

Cody shook his head, taking the microphone back as Alicia hopped up and sat on one of the turnbuckles.

Cody: The Red Cross helps all over the world. They were there in Waco, they were there every single time that we as a people needed them. They have done such a tremendous amount of work, and every dime you spend today goes to them. But Alicia wasn’t the only one not scheduled to appear here today who decided to do so. I’d like to invite two of Boston’s own favorite daughters to join me. “TKO” CLAIRE BLACK & THE FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION SERAFINA REYNOLDS!!

“Can’t Stop” by the Red Hot Chili Peppers starts to play over the speakers as Claire and Serafina emerge from the production tent arms laden with varying merchandise that they distribute in much the same way as Alicia had, throwing it into the crowd, making it to the ring they walk around it to finish off throwing the merchandise to the fans before they roll into the ring. Giving Alicia a friendly nod they head towards Cody and both give him a friendly embrace.

Claire: It’s amazing to be here tonight. To be here in NEW YORK CITY!!! To see all of these people here and all of...this...everything. All this generosity from people for such a great cause. I can’t thank you enough for this and I know you’re going to be in for one of the best nights ever; you’re going to see things you won’t get a chance to see ever again, every single girl in the back is going to do what they do best and you’ll go home happy...and hopefully with very empty wallets too.

She smiles.

Serafina: Having seen what the Red Cross do up close and personal I can tell you this is an awesome cause. Every cent you give will be put to excellent use. Every penny will help save lives. Thank to all of you for showing up here tonight. Thank you to everyone watching this at home on the internet. And thank you to you too Cody, for agreeing to stage this show once more and for choosing this charity to support.

Cody: Ladies and gentlemen, let’s get this show on the road! There’s a group of women back there ready to kick this thing off! FFW faithful.....Byte This.....STARTS NOW!!

We go to an opening video for the show on that note.

After the commercial for the upcoming Relentless Pay Per View, the show heads back outside in the middle of Central Park where a very large gathering of people surround the barricaded ringside area on a bright afternoon in New York City. We see members of FFW’s production team setting up tables around the ring before we head down to the broadcast booth.

Mark: As always, thank you for joining us on this very special day where all profits are going straight to the Red Cross. And with what took place just this past week with our neighbors to the north in Boston, your help has never been needed more. Stars from many promotions are here today in Central Park, working with FFW to help raise money for the Red Cross. And that includes the women you are going to see in action here today. Joining me for this match, none other than one of my favorite broadcast partners in Lyn Dallins. Lyn, welcome to your first Byte This!

Lyn: Glad to be here as always Mark, and glad to see all these talented athletes doing their absolute best to provide some help to the Red Cross, especially in the face of the recent tragedies. This... This is what being a decent human being is all about.

Mark: Everyone here today, folks, is doing this for their benefit. No one here is getting paid a cent to put on this show, it’s all about helping those in need. And it’s my pleasure to be part of it. Glad to see Byte This back, and we are going to kick this thing off with a tables match!

The cameras point to the ring as Cory begins.

Cory: The following contest is a TABLES MATCH!!

Both women are already in the ring as Cory turns his attention to Mileena in her corner.

Cory: Introducing first, she hails from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada! She is...’THE PRIDE OF CANADA’ MILEENA SAVAGE!!

Mark: Mileena Savage has never been in a match like this before, and as talented and obnoxious as she can be, I definitely think she has her work cut out for her.

Lyn: Indeed she is. Mileena’s my favorite Canadian... After Misty Whitmore. And Nicole Whitmore. And just about every other Canadian in the world. And Christian Kane. Then Mileena. I guess.

Mileena gets a negative reaction from the fans in attendance as Cory turns his attention to her opponent.

Cory: And her opponent, she hails from Manhattan, New York!! Representing Phoenix, this is....GIGANTE!!!

Mark: 225 lbs of Gigante is a load to deal with all by itself, but somehow Savage has to find a way to put her through a table if she wants to walk away with a win here today. And I’m not convinced she is going to be able to make that happen.

Lyn: There are some possible ways that Mileena can get this done but... Ah. Just got a text from Colleen’s boyfriend. ‘You might be a Canadian if...’ Well, can’t read that one on live broadcast.

Referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell as Gigante moves towards the center of the ring. Mileena holds up her hand, asking for a moment before she moves closer to her and seems to be asking her something. Gigante gives her a curious look as the cameras move in closer to pick up what she is saying, and Mileena was challenging Gigante to a pose down.

Lyn: And we start this match with... A Pose Off.

Mark: I’m not really sure Mileena has a better chance at this either, if I’m honest.

Mileena turns her back to the camera as she brings both arms up, flexing her muscles before she outstretches one in a bow and arrow pose with the other arm curled behind her head. And then with a bit of arm waving, she brings both arms down in a circle as she gives her most muscular pose.

Lyn: I guess this is her proving she’s a real Canadian, and she’ll fight for the rights of every man.

Mark: Mileena isn’t exactly what I would call cut or anything, Lyn. Not really much definition at all. I think it’s Gigante’s turn now.

Mileena leaned back against the ropes, daring Gigante to top that. The powerhouse did the same series of poses that Mileena performed, including dropping to one knee and flexing her arm in front of her head with the other curled behind her and got back to her feet with the fans cheering.

Mark: If this were being judged on a points scale, I believe we have a winner.

Lyn: I believe that’s a 9.6 for Gigante and... a ‘Don’t quit your dayjob’ for Savage.

With Gigante nodding her head to the fans’ cheer, Savage bounced off those same ropes and delivered a forearm shot to her back. She followed that up with another and another and one more for good measure. But they had absolutely no effect as Gigante looked over her shoulder at Savage, a less than impressed look on her face as she turned around.

Lyn: Well... I give her an ‘A’ for effort. Shame it didn’t seem to phase Gigante. At all.

Mark: Well if she wanted to piss her off, I think it might have worked. We’ll see....

Mileena apologizes and then tries for another blow, only to be blocked by Gigante who returns fire with a right hand of her own that knocks Savage backwards. Another right sends her back again before the powerhouse grabs her by the throat and fires her across to the far side. Mileena bounces off the ropes as Gigante scoops her up high over her head, much to the delight of the fans before she walks out from under her and lets Savage faceplant on the mat. Gigante shook her head as she pulled Mileena back up and placed her onto her shoulder before drilling her with a running powerslam out of the corner.

Lyn: Well this is not going so well for Mileena so far. Gorilla Press with ridiculous ease by Gigante, and ouch... Powerslam with authority.

Mark: If Mileena wanted to anger this Amazon, I think she’s done a damn good job!

Gigante pulls Mileena back to her feet and shoots her across into the turnbuckle! Savage steps out two steps on impact and falls to her knees, holding her back. Gigante pulls her up again and whips her across a second time by the throat before Savage crashes into the opposite corner with velocity. And once more, Gigante fires her back to the original corner with such force that it takes the woman off her feet as Savage divebombs back first into the corner as Gigante gets to her feet.

Mark: When you have that kind of power, even a simple Irish whip is damn near heart stopping! Savage is getting thrown around like a rag doll!

Lyn: I would never challenge that woman to a weightlifting competition. I really do not envy Mileena right now. At all.

Mark: And Gigante is pointing to one of the tables around ringside. This may not last long! Gigante doesn’t work by the hour!

The raven haired woman moved across, scooping Mileena up and walking towards the ropes as she lined Mileena up with one of the tables lining the ringside area.

Mark: She’s not going to put her through the table...she’s going to launch her through one! These fans love it too!!!

Lyn: And with that, it’s about to end as quick as a hat!

As Gigante lined up, Mileena raked her fingers across her eyes, causing her to drop her. Savage landed behind her. And before the Amazon could turn, Savage left her feet and delivered a lungblower to Gigante’s back, driving her knees into her body. Mileena quickly mounted her like a jungle cat and began unloading with right hands to her head again and again. Gigante shoved her off, but Savage began clubbing blows to her back and body as she tried to get up. Savage dropped a pair of knees into her abdomen in an attempt to keep her down.

Lyn: I’ll give the devil her due here, Savage is firing on all cylinders here. Knee drop following a few shoots and a nasty little lungblower.

Mark: We’ve seen it before, Savage can take one hell of a beating. She already has, but look at her now! She’s like a wildcat, trying to take down a rhino in there!

Gigante shoved her off again as she rolled to her hands and knees before Mileena grabbed her boot and drove her knee into the canvas once and then again. She quickly got back to her feet and applied a Boston crab, sitting deep on Gigante’s back. The fans began to rally for the Phoenix star as Gigante’s face showed a mask of pain. Mileena pulled back even more before Gigante planted her hands on the mat, as though she were going to do a push up.

Mark: What is.... look at this!

Gigante did indeed a push up as she extended her arms into the hold, and ultimately sent Mileena rolling with her legs as she sprung her off!

Lyn: By The Sword of the Lord, I haven’t seen some staying power like that in while!

Mileena grabbed onto the ropes to keep from rolling out to the floor, quickly getting back to her feet. Gigante began to get up as well, holding her lower back before Savage took off with a bicycle kick to her lower back that stumbled her forwards. Mileena got into a martial arts stance and began to unload with kicks to Gigante’s lower back and spine before she spun her around and shoved her into the ropes. Gigante went backwards as Mileena made sure to wrap the top and middle ropes around her arms to hold her in place. And with a smile on her face, she looked around at the crowd who was booing her even louder than before. And with no way to defend herself, Savage unloaded with rights and lefts and kicks to the body. As Keanan went to try to get her arms free, Mileena shoved her on her ass and went back to dealing out punishment before thrusting her hands into the air in victory.

Lyn: This is where it gets ugly, Mark. Mileena Savage is making up any and every way she can to dominate the titanic Gigante. Any shortcut. Any little bit to help her get an advantage. Carcinogenic blows raining down.

Mark: Keanan is trying to get her free, but Mileena sure as hell doesn’t want that. But therein lies the problem, Lyn. She can pound on her all day, but she still has to put her through a table!

Savage began to press her arms over her head as she turned back to see the referee once again trying to free Gigante. She finally managed to do so as Gigante rose up to her feet. With the crowd definitely not in her favor, Savage moved in and went to pick her up for a scoop slam. But......that didn’t work! She tried a second time, but had no more success.

Lyn: Savage here, trying to prove that Canadians do everything better but... Trying to outpower Gigante when she’s not exactly built for it...

Mark: Mileena’s trying to bodyslam that woman... Good luck with that! Tell me how that works out for you!!

Savage stepped back, clutching her lower back in pain and as she turned around, Gigante wrapped her hands around her neck and hoisted her into the air before delivering a thunderous sitout powerbomb in the center of the ring! The fans roared at this as Gigante held her lower back in pain from the earlier assault, and Mileena was flat on the mat.

Mark: A Rydeen bomb out of nowhere, and with one move...one damn move, Gigante has completely changed the tide of this match!

The Amazon glanced over to one of the tables around ringside, nodding her head.

Lyn: Now that’s gotta be an ego killer. Savage attempts to outpower Gigante, and gets hit with one of own favorite moves for her trouble!

Mark: Gigante sees the tables....and this can’t end well!

The Amazon rolls out under the bottom rope and retrieves one of the tables before sliding it into the ring. She rolls in after it and sets it up, then turns her attention to Savage who is beginning to stir. Gigante gives the sign that it’s about to be over as she raises her hand to the sky. The fans rumble around the ring as Gigante pulls her up, wrapping her hand around her neck.

Mark: CHOKESLAM COMING UP!!

Lyn: O’ CCCCAANNNNAAADDDDAAAA!

Mileena tries to struggle free, but to no avail as Gigante crashes her through the table in the ring. The table splinters and disintegrates beneath her as Keanan calls for the bell.

Mark: A chokeslam through the table! And Gigante put an exclamation point on this one!

Lyn: Canada’s pride and joy will not be moving anytime soon, I assure you ladies and gentlemen. That’s it. Chalk another victory up to Phoenix tonight.

Cory: The winner of this match.....GIGANTE!!!

With one hand holding her back, Gigante raises her other hand in victory as the fans around the ring cheer her on. And on that, we go elsewhere within the Park.

Not Just FFW Stars Care

The show cuts away from the ringside area back to the massive production tent where we find Allison Marx standing by with a Red Cross t-shirt on when she greets the viewers.

Allison: Hello there FFW faithful! A very special edition of Marx Out as I am here with this massive crowd in Central Park for today’s Byte This. As you heard earlier, Cody Kincaid said he invited anyone and everyone to this show that wanted to come help out, and it wasn’t just people on the card itself. We heard from Serafina and Claire, two Boston natives earlier in the show. And I happened to come across another Boston area native, who came along with three other gentlemen who are very recognizable to our SVW fans.

Allison is soon joined by the Dogs of War along with Nancy Dietz and Eddie McGuffin. Wendigo forces a smile across his face as he nods at Allison by way of greeting. Colby, meanwhile gives a little wave to the camera.

Colby: Hey guys, great to be watching some incredible women do their stuff and look very good doing it. Just wish Mr. Chatty here would shut up. Maybe we can get him to do a Q&A in the ring later.

He smirks as he slaps Wendigo on the back.

Eddie: And all for a most worthy cause. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we joined the rest of the world in shock at the events in Boston. There aren’t enough superlatives to describe the people who did everything that they did to help the victims, their friends and their families when they needed them most - they are real life superheroes. And I can only commend the law enforcement agencies for their swift actions in the aftermath.

Nancy: Damn right. I’m glad the people responsible have been brought to book already. But tonight isn’t about that. It’s about making sure the superheros living amongst us have the resources available to them to continue to help those amongst who need it most; that they are there for us when we need it. They’ve done their job and now it’s time for us to do ours. Put your hands in your pockets Ladies and Gentlemen and give generously.

Allison nodded her head as a graphic with a phone number for fans to call and make a donation along with the Red Cross website appeared on the screen.

Allison: Nancy, as someone who I know lives in the Boston area with your boyfriend, I’m sure the events that took place came far too close to home for your liking. I know Boston wasn’t your home till recently, but it is now. How did these events affect you? Has it changed your lifestyle at all?

Nancy smiles a little bit at the question.

Nancy: The night before Zack and I were planning on picking up a property listing, taking advantage of the fact that it was a holiday to try find our little place somewhere. Then everything...and Lucky’s got really involved in helping out the Red Cross - opening the doors to be a shelter, collecting blood donations, just taking down names so that families could find each other. That was the most direct effect I guess, as selfish as it sounds. Has it changed my lifestyle at all?

The tattooed woman pauses for a moment, running her hand through her jet black hair.

Nancy: Maybe a little, maybe I look over my shoulder or stare at a bag a heartbeat longer than I was before the tragedy. But I try not to let it do anything more than that. It’s certainly not going to stop me from going places, because that’s generally what these people want and that’s the way we let them win. And I really don’t like letting other people win.

Allison: I couldn’t agree more. Events like this have a tendency to bring together the entire world, much less the nation. And the outpouring we have seen from the world shows us that nothing is more indomitable than the human spirit. If you haven’t, please consider joining us in helping this cause by calling the number on your screen or visiting the website you see. This has been Allison Marx, thank you for joining us!

The blond beams to the camera before we cut back to the ring.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:07:56 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 02:21:55 am »

The Signing Table

After a brief commercial for the Red Cross giving viewers a phone number and a website to visit for donations, we cut back to the live broadcast and into a booth, where COO Cody Kincaid and Jo McFarlane are at a table, doing Q&A, signing autographs and posing for pictures. The last fan in a queue leaves and as Jo turns to say something to Cody, she spots the camera.

Jo: Is it just me, or every time we get a five minutes to have a chat, we get interrupted by cameras?

Cody: Well they are all over the place today, so that’s to be expected. If we talk, should probably not be in the middle of an FFW event. At least if you want more than three minutes without interruptions.

The camera kneels down in front of the table with them as Cody looks down to it.

Cody: I know I talked about it earlier in the show, but I can’t thank everyone here enough for being part of this entire event. It feels great to do this show again, and not only see FFW stars here but people from other companies. I’ve seen stars from SVW and elsewhere wandering around here today and helping, and it’s great. And the concert they had last night in the Paramount Theater featuring some of our musically inclined talent..... raised over two hundred thousand dollars from merchandise sales and donations ane tickets and all that. And I am...fairly sure we are going to far surpass that here today.

Jo: I;d hope we do! And you’re welcome, I’m not about to pass up a chance to get involved and help make money for charity. I missed this concept. It’s a brilliant day so far, and the matches are going to be freaking awesome as well. We’ve given the fans one hell of an end to their weekend and an even better Monday. We just made Monday cool! Well, this Monday at least...

Cody: Sometimes it’s bigger than politics. And in the wake of events like what happened, it doesn’t matter which party you belong to because ultimately we all belong to the human race. And the Red Cross is almost always first responders when it comes to events like this. They are a worldwide outreach organization, dedicated to humanitarian aide no matter where it’s needed. They were there in Boston. They were there in Waco. They were in Japan after the tsunami that hit a while back. And to be honest with you of all the charities we have supported with this show, the Red Cross may possibly be my favorite. And that’s nothing against any of the others, but the level of help they provide around the world is just amazing to me.

Another chair is pulled out from the table as we see a familiar face that appeared earlier in the show by surprise. She sits down on the other side of Cody, pulling a Sharpie from her collar as she grins at the pair. Cody looks over, leaning across and gives Alicia a hug.

Jo: I just totally lost my train of thought there! Hi Alicia!

The redhead takes a moment to gather what she was going to say before the surprise of Alicia.

Jo: That makes sense though. That the Red Cross is your favourite. They’re probably the biggest charity we’ve ever supported, and one of the biggest in America, or the world.

Alicia nods in agreement with Jo’s sentiment.

Alicia: I love the Red Cross. I mean I’m all for helping fight breast cancer and saving animals. But you need people to do it. And sometimes those people need help. And this is where the Red Cross comes in. They have helped so many people all over the world, every one of the workers is a hero. They don’t do any of this because they are out to get rich or public attention. But honestly if they did, they’d deserve it. And when Cody wanted to know if I wanted to be in on this, I was pretty excited. I think I screamed in his ear.

Cody: Well.....yeah. I appreciate the enthusiasm though.

Jo: Try not to deafen the poor guy, Alicia! Or anyone else for that matter!

There is a moment of silence when a fourth chair is pulled out, and a third female joins the ever growing number at the table. This time it is Jo’s older sister, Valerie Lamb. She gives her sister a one armed hug and a very excited smile to Alicia.

Valerie: Hey guys! Hope you don’t mind the company. It’s great to have you back, Alicia.

Alicia: Glad to be here. You want to go grab some food after the show is over?

Cody glanced back to Jo with an amused look as he went back to signing pictures with the fans placing their money into a wooden box with a slit in the top.

Valerie: Sure! I’ll get baby brother to watch Gabriel and Chloe for an extra couple hours. Long overdue a catchup.

We then head elsewhere.

After a commercial advertising the upcoming edition of Breaking Point live from Indianapolis this Saturday, the show heads back to Central Park, where we see all the tables being removed that were set up for the opening match. The cameras go down to ringside to see Mark has another guest at the broadcast booth than before.

Mark: You definitely want to make sure you tune into Breaking Point this Saturday as the client of my broadcast partner for this match comes home and faces the Evolution Champion Katherine Stryfe. But aside of that, Byte This rolls on after the tables match we just saw. And now, Dan, Misty Whitmore has a chance to shut up one of her biggest critics as former FFW star Shane Sanders makes her return to a FFW ring here today.

Pollaski:  We have not seen Shane Sanders in FFW since she last to Eileen Amaro back on September 13.  But recent jawing on Twitter between her and an upstart babyfaced wrestler have led her coming back to put that loudmouth in her place.  Sense a little bit of history repeating, Mark?

Mark: Just a little. These two have certainly exchanged some heated comments, and that makes this match all the more interesting. For Misty, she could beat a woman who has done it all throughout her career. For Shane, this is a chance to prove she hasn’t lost a step as many have accused her of doing.

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The cameras return to the ring, where we already see both women standing in their corners before we focus on Misty as she warms up.

Cory: Introducing first, she is one half of Pure Adrenaline! Please welcome....MISTY WHITMORE!!

Mark: What’s Misty’s strategy here? Play armchair manager, which is...kinda what you are doing here anyway. What does Misty Whitmore have to do to win? And how bad would it be if she were to drop one to Shane?

Pollaski: Well, considering Shane’s lost ten of her last eleven FFW matches, I’d say it’s probably not the best thing for Misty to be losing today, but at the same time, Shane’s pulled bigger upsets in the past, and she’s certainly going to be motivated.  Misty’s going to need to be at her utmost pluckiest today, and even then, she’s going to need to minimize stupid rookie mistakes.

We then are shown Shane standing in her corner, propped against the turnbuckles as she listens to the referee’s instructions with an eye roll.

Cory: And her opponent, from Canton, Texas! This is.....SHANE SANDERS!!!

Mark: And there’s the veteran. It’s safe to say Shane Sanders has a decidedly large experience advantage. I’m not confident that Misty is going to throw anything at her she hasn’t seen before, but if Sanders can pull this off, I think it opens doors for her potentially. But if she doesn’t, I don’t think her critics are going to be any less silent than they were before. Same question for Shane to you, Dan.

Pollaski: Shane needs to just... be better.  She had a terrible year in 2012, and while some bad luck was attributed, you got a decent sense of apathy too.  She’s not going to be apathetic tonight, and she certainly can return to FFW with an impact here in 2013, and make a fresh start of it.

Referee Robert Valero calls for the bell as Misty moves out of the corner, watching as Shane shoves off from her own corner and moves towards the center. Misty focuses her undivided attention on Sanders as the Canton native starts running her mouth. Whitmore never responds, but Shane keeps talking. Misty’s lips begin to purse at whatever she is hearing before Shane slaps her across the face. And Whitmore takes great offense to that as she begins firing right hands one after another after another, with Shane backing up into the ropes. Whitmore sends her in for the ride, and goes for a running clothesline only for Shane duck the contact. And as Misty turns around, Shane backhands her across the face again before Misty’s face is thunderous as Shane rolls out to the ground with Misty in hot pursuit.

Pollaski: Misty off to a hot offensive, but I think she’s expending more energy than she’s doing damage.  Shane’s provocation seemed to work so far.

Mark: I think that was the whole game plan! Shane is trying to get Misty off her game by pissing her off! Sanders is renting real estate inside Whitmore’s head right now!

Shane took off around the ring with Misty right behind her before the veteran rolled back under the bottom rope and got to her feet. Misty slid right in after her as Shane ducked her head between the ropes, causing Valero to make Misty step back. And as she did so, Sanders came back in, pushing Valero aside and catching Whitmore with a back elbow to the jaw. A second followed that one and then a third before Shane shoved her back into the corner, piefacing her before delivering a trio of knife edge chops across her chest. Sanders continued to lay the badmouth on her the whole time before backing into the corner and unleashing a flurry of left and right elbows behind her into any part of Misty she could hit. The veteran stepped out of the corner, using a snapmare to bring her to the mat. Shane steadily continued talking smack, asking Misty if she wanted to cry as she reached down to pull her back up. Misty fired back with a kick that caught Shane in the ribs, getting back to her feet before she used a double leg takedown and unloaded with right hands on the veteran.

Pollaski:  Too far by Shane there.  Mind games are good, but you dont want to lose focus overall.  

Mark: Shane ran her mouth a little too much, and Whitmore is unloading with those blows!

Misty continued to unload before she got to her feet, letting out a yell that rallied the live crowd before she pulled Shane up and whipped her hard into the corner. She took off behind her into a handspring back elbow that connects perfectly, causing Shane to stumble out. Whitmore hits the near side, bouncing off and going for a running bulldog that drops Shane face first onto the canvas. She quickly hooks her leg for a pin attempt.

ONE!!

TWOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mark: I think it was a little too early for a pin attempt right here, it’s going to take a little more to keep Shane down.

Pollaski: Yeah, but it doesn’t hurt to gauge things, and every kick out forces the defender to expend energy, so she’s playing it smart there.

Misty hit the near side again and dropped an elbow straight into Shane’s heart, followed by a second before she pulled her back up again. Whitmore hooked her head under one arm as she went for a vertical suplex. But Shane blocked it with her foot. She tried a second time, and got the same counter before driving a forearm across her back and deciding to go for a DDT instead. And as Misty went to drive her head into the mat. Shane hooked her arm around the top rope and caused the rookie to crash into the mat herself.

Pollaski: Big reversal there by Shane, and Misty paid for getting ahead of herself dearly!!

Mark: Misty landed right on the back of her head right there, and knowing what Shane likes to close the show with in her matches, she may have her opening here.

Shane shook off the cobwebs, and began to put the boots to Misty as she lay on the canvas. Shot after shot after shot, she dropped down to the mat and sat Misty up facing away from her before she applied a body scissors by wrapping her legs around Misty’s abdomen. She locked her ankles and applied a neck vise with her hands. Misty’s neck contorted as Shane hit home with a pair of headbutts into the base of her neck before resuming the vise. Valero moved around in front of Misty, checking on her and asking her if she wanted him to ring the bell.

Mark: I don’t think Misty is going to give up, or I seriously doubt it. But there you see it, Shane working on her back and neck, and looking to sap her energy with the body scissors. She’s looking for that powerbomb!

Pollaski: Well, if it doesn't make her give up, it at least keeps wearing her down.  Shane is wrestling smart tonight.

Misty’s face was a mask of pain as Shane applied the pressure even more steadily before she released the vise and began to hammer elbows into the side of her neck repeatedly with ferocity. Misty grabbed her arm before she could deliver another, nailing her with a headbutt right in the face that slowed Shane down. The rookie began trying to unlock Shane’s ankles from around her body, trying to free herself which she finally did. Getting back to her feet, she turned and delivered a kick into her abdomen as she tried to get up. With a hand on the back of her neck, Misty was obviously in pain but had the fans supporting her entirely as they chanted for her. She scooped Shane up and slammed her back to the mat before she began to head for the corner and ascend the top turnbuckle.

Mark: Misty is about to get aerial, and there’s no telling what she has in mind. I’m not sure being on the top rope is a good place to be when your back and neck are likely in agony.

Pollaski: Yeah, this is just foolish.  You just survived a vicious submission hold, so either recover or keep up the offensive.  

As Shane went to get up, Misty came off the top rope with a double leg drop across her chest that got full contact. But as soon as she landed, Misty shouted in pain as she clutched at her back, rolling to her side on the mat. The crowd began yet another chant for the rookie as she tried to get up to her feet, moving towards Shane. The veteran was pulled up as well as Misty put on a front face lock. But Shane surprised her by lifting her up and dropping her neck first across the bottom rope with a stun gun! The rookie began coughing violently, holding her neck as she staggered away from the ropes. Shane got back to her feet, and dropped her with a swinging neckbreaker before hooking her leg for a pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Misty’s shoulder came up, as she still tried to catch her breath from the coughing before Shane aimed and fired with a boot to her head.

Pollaski: Misty’s lucky she had enough in her to give up, because that little rookie mistake nearly cost her the match.

Mark: And now Shane is damn sure targeting that neck. She knows she has the rookie reeling here.

Shane pulled Misty up, planting her head between her legs and dropping down into a piledriver! She quickly rolled her over for the pin attempt.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And again, Misty got the shoulder up as Shane shook her head and got back to her feet. She pulled her up a second time, planting her head once again and calling for a second piledriver.

Mark: One piledriver is bad enough, but Shane is doubling down here! There might as well be a target on Misty’s head and neck, because that is the only thing Sanders has focused on.

Pollaski: If she hits this... its over.  Misty’s neck’s at its limit now.

As Shane went to pull her up, Misty shoved her off. And as the veteran came in again, Misty surprised her with a devastating superkick that caught her right on the jaw and dropped her like a bad habit. And Misty dropped to the mat too as a result!

Mark: What a superkick!! Shane walked right into it!! But Whitmore can’t capitalize.... She almost hit the mat at the same time Shane did.

Pollaski: Yeah, but it buys her some time!  Misty just saved the match for her, if nothing else!

Misty continued to cough as she crawled towards the ropes, using them to help her get herself to her feet. She glanced back to see Shane still down on the mat. She dropped down to the canvas and began to mimic one of her mentors as she began to pound her fist into the mat like a drum, waiting for Shane to get up.

Mark: Ohh, I’d know this move anywhere! Misty looking to end this with the Peoples’ Decree!! She wants this match over with now! And if she hits it, she’ll get her wish!

Pollaski: And if she misses it, dear God is Club CK VIP going to have some ammo next week.

Shane began to stir a bit on the mat, rolling to her hands and knees and pushing up to her feet finally. Misty hopped up as well, taking off towards her as she turned around. Whitmore left her feet for the running knee strike, only for Shane to dodge out of the way. And as Whitmore landed and spun around, Shane kicked her in the gut and hooked her head for the powerbomb! And delivered it perfectly!

Mark: BEAUTY IN CHAOS!! Sanders hit the powerbomb!! She had the Decree well scouted!!

Pollaski: Misty’s about to hear the Voice of Shane Sanders mocking her mercilessly!   Vox Redneckbitchuli!  

Shane quickly went for the cover in the corner as the referee refused to count it, pointing to Misty’s arms under the ropes in the corner. Shane cursed audibly as she grabbed her foot and dragged her out of the corner and then made the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The fans roared as Misty’s shoulder spasmed at the last second, and the referee held up two fingers.

Mark: If Shane hadn’t had to pull Misty out of the corner, I think she’d have had this!

Pollaski: Yup.  But credit to Misty for having enough in her to kick out.  But she’s in a deep hole now!

Shane got back to her feet, shaking her head as she looked down at the rookie. She gave Valero a dirty look as he reminded her it was just a two count. Misty didn’t budge on the mat as Shane circled around her. She leaned down to pull her up, giving the signal for another powerbomb but Whitmore collapsed back to the canvas, coughing violently as she had before.

Mark: There can’t be much left in the tank, listen to her! She’s trying to get as much oxygen as she can, and she’s choking on it at the same time. Her neck is in a bad bad way here.

Pollaski: Yeah...  I’m starting to think that maybe Shane just needs to put this puppy out of her misery.  She sounds like Tiny Tim out there.  Not the ukulele one.

Shane pulled her up again, going for the powerbomb a second time. But as she reached down, Misty grabbed her arm and jerked her to the mat, quickly applying the anaconda vice. The fans roared in approval as she did so, as Misty continued to cough as she tried to keep the hold locked in, her body shaking almost with each convulsion.

Mark: The anaconda vice! If she can’t pin her, she’ll make her tap out or pass out! But with the way she’s coughing....I’m not sure how much pressure she could be applying here.

Pollaski: Yeah, you need strength to keep on that Vice... and she certainly doesn’t have a lot of that left.  But maybe Shane will give out before she does.

The fans continued to chant for the rookie as Shane desperately began trying to reach the ropes. Misty continued to cough as she had it locked in as Sanders began to get a little lethargic finally before she threw her leg under the bottom rope before Valero called for the break. Misty released the hold, rolling to her side as Shane lay face down on the mat, trying to get her wind back.

Mark: I don’t know how much damage Misty did, but it’s certainly bought her a few seconds. Shane’s starting to move a little, and Whitmore is coughing profusely!

Pollaski: This is a race against time for Misty.  She’s almost done, you can see that.  Shane’s not in the best shape either, but she’s better off than Whitmore.   Misty has got to finish it now, or she’s going to just collapse on the mat, and be easy pickins.

Misty pushed up to her feet, moving towards Shane as she pulled her up. Hooking both her arms in hers, Whitmore began to turn around and looked to be going for an Unprettier. However, Shane countered and began to rise up with Misty upside down on her back before she drove her into the mat with a vertebreaker that folded Misty up on the mat with her feet over her head!

Pollaski: HOLY CRAP!  Misty just fucking accordioned, and this one is over!

Mark: A vertebreaker, I’ve never seen Shane hit that before! Whitmore landed right on the back of her head!

Shane lay on the mat, raising her head to see where Misty was as she collapsed like a house of cards near the apron. Sanders crawled towards her, hooking her leg but not noticing her arm laying under the bottom rope as Valero fell to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO!!!!

WAIT-NOOOOOO!!

The referee happened to see Misty’s arm, and waved it off before the count finished. Shane looked up with an expression of anger mixed with disbelief on her face.

Mark: Shane didn’t notice the arm under the ropes. And the referee almost didn’t either! But this match...it’s still on! I think all Shane needs is one big move away from the ropes, Whitmore’s out!

Pollaski: Well, what the fuck, Shane?   You completely lose all sense of ring awareness in the last six months?  Just drag her out and pin her again!

Almost as if she heard Dan’s advice, Shane pulled Misty into the center of the ring with a look of anger building on her face. And as she leaned down, Misty surprised her by rolling her up with a small package!!

Mark: Small package!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Shane kicked out before the three, a furious look as she climbed on top of Misty and began to drill her head like a basketball into the mat again and again!

Mark: I don’t know where Misty keeps finding this from, but she almost pulled it off right there! And Shane has had it!

Pollaski: Shane took too friggin long!  She’s got no one to blame but herself!   Although now she’s just completely gone postal...

The fans were thunderous in their disapproval as Shane got back to her feet, giving the signal for the powerbomb again. She pulled Misty up, and hooked her waist in position.

And with a furious look, Shane pulled her up and took off before delivering a running sitout powerbomb! Misty’s head and body bounced off the mat on impact!

Mark: A running Beauty in Chaos!! Whitmore’s head literally bounced off the canvas, and there’s no ropes anywhere nearby now!!

Pollaski: Well, credit Whitmore, she’s been on fumes for half this match... but the last one of those just evaporated.

Shane floated over, hooking her leg as Valero fell to make the count!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Valero called for the bell as Shane rose to her feet, having her hand raised in victory.

Cory: The winner of this match.....SHANE SANDERS!!!!

Mark: She might have won it, but she went through hell to get it! Shane Sanders has defeated a very tough and very game Misty Whitmore here today in front of a FFW audience!

Pollaski: And perhaps turned over a new leaf.  Are we looking at a career renaissance for Shane?  

Mark: If nothing else comes of this, Shane silenced her critics for the time being! All credit to Misty Whitmore, because she showed nothing but heart and determination throughout this match.

Pollaski: Yup, but the night belongs to Shane O’Mac!

And with that, we cut elsewhere.

Andy's Underwear

The show cuts elsewhere to see one of the booths at Byte This allows fans to have their picture taken with a FFW star for ten dollars, which also goes to charity. And at this point, we see the woman getting her picture taken with fans is one Valerie Lamb. Not too far away watching is FFW trainer Andy Marx, along with his fiance, Mel Avilo. They are approached by Robby Reynolds.

Robby: Byte This continues to rake in big money for the Red Cross today, and here you see just one of the many booths dotted through the park. There you see Valerie Lamb taking pictures with the fans, but I’m here with Mel Avilo, Future Shock’s Season Five Champion and her fiance and FFW trainer, Andy Marx.

Andy is shown shaking a container of water with a small white disc inside of it with both hands as he watches everything before turning his attention to Robby.

Robby: Excuse me, Andy. But....what are you doing?

Andy: Patience, Robby. Patience. Since you’re here, this will be a gift for you. You see this little white blob in the container? It’s....transforming!

Robby gives a curious expression, looking at Andy with a bit of skepticisim. Mel shakes her head, but more at Robby than her fiance. You’d expect her t be used to his quirks after a year and a half.

Mel: Shoulda paid attention to Twitter last night, Robby. It probably involves that. Actually, I’m ninety percent certain it does.

Robby watches as Andy shakes the container with the water sloshing around inside it before answering Mel.

Robby: Mel, welcome to Byte This. I know I have seen you helping out in various booths today. I was curious to get your initial reaction to the events that took place in Boston recently, and if you had any thoughts to share for the people still putting their lives back together as a result.

Mel: Hey! It’s for a good cause, may as well get stuck in, right? I actually took a trip to Boston before Velocity to help out. Wouldn’t wish that on anyone, be it the injuries they suffered, their death or the families of the dead. It’s just...horrible. It just proves that for all some people in this company are mindless idiots with no real respect for the wellbeing of others...they’re not so crazy as to ruin lives like that.

Andy: I am very familiar with Boston myself. As a matter of fact, I have taken part in the Marathon once or twice in my life. After all that though, it’s not going to change anything for me. To see how everyone has pulled together, shows you that people won’t let fear rule them. And you know what? Next year, I’m signing up and taking part in the marathon.

Robby nods in agreement.

Robby: And Mel, I’d be remiss not to congratulate you on your win recently and how you now move onto the next Velocity with a chance to become the very first defending Future Shock Champion in FFW history. A match against both your fellow Phoenix member in Ignis, currently packing two titles right now. And Casey Atherton, who defeated Camilla Pazzini in the center of the ring just last week.

Mel: Thank you Robby. It was a really hard-fought match and I’m glad for having taken part in it, even if I as less than enamoured at later being called a bully by someone who was bitching where I was unable to defend myself, making him basically the same thing. What can you do though? The upcoming Velocity is going to be one of the biggest nights of my life, outside of facing Cara Stone to become the Season Five Champion. Not even Andy has any idea of how much I’m looking forward to it, and I’ve been nothing short of an excited child since Thursday!

Robby: Any thoughts going through your mind as they relate to both of your opponents, who have each been quite impressive as well in recent weeks?

Mel: Honestly, I’m just hoping I don’t come out of the match and collapse from exhaustion after two in two cycles!

She grins, clearly joking.

Mel: Kidding aside, the fact the two of them have been doing so well recently makes me rather nervous. Ignis and Casey are both great their sport, that’s obvious by the fact they have both been tag team champions, or are in the case of Ignis. There’s also the fact they’re used to being the headline, the top of the card, the ones that have been asked to close the show. I’m not. They’re doing a lot of things that I have never done before, so it’s just another day at the office for them, except with a belt. This is my first main event. Thankfully it’s not my first title shot on top of that.

Andy continues shaking the water filled container as he speaks.

Andy: There is a two out of three chance that a member of Phoenix is going to leave Velocity as the first Future Shock defending champion. I couldn’t be happier. I have to admit though, I am a little conflicted.

Robby: Because of two members of your group involved?

Andy: Exactly. I think the world of them both, in love and live with one of them, but have tried to help them both get to a chance like this. Ignis has capitalized twice now in championship matches here and elsewhere, she knows the score. Mel here has been wanting a piece of hardware for herself for a while. I’ll be happy if either of them win, it’s just...a weird spot for me.

Andy stops shaking the container, pulling off the lid and setting it down before pulling out a fully formed pair of underwear that is dripping wet.

Andy: Robby, I give you this pair of.....Instant Underpants!

Mel laughs, shaking her head at him.

Mel: Told you it involved Twitter last night! And Andy, sweetie, I don’t mind if you cheer for Ignis more. Just as long as it’s her or I that walk out with it!

Andy drapes the soaking underpants onto Robby’s shoulder with a smile.

Andy: A little memento of today’s events there for you, Robby. Word of warning, they are flammable. And don’t ask how I know that.

Robby looks at the underwear as though Andy just laid a dirty diaper on his shoulder. And on that, we cut elsewhere.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:09:09 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 02:23:38 am »

Cory: The following match is scheduled for one fall... Introducing first!

“Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer” by Kingsway Music hits the PA, as hooded monks come out, waving incense around. Trinity walks out, the Cardinal behind her, with a cross clasped to her chest. He puts his arms around her, groping her, and giving her a big kiss before she makes her way to the ring. She climbs in, and onto the turnbuckle, where she lifts the cross up for the crowd.

Cory: Weighing in tonight at 150 pounds, from The Kingdom of Heaven and accompanied by to the ring by the Cardinal... This... Is... TTTRRRIIIINNNNNIIITTTTTYYYYY! ...And her opponent!

#EL-EH-VAY-SHUN!#

The crowd bursts into cheers as a short volley of green and gold pyro bursts on the stage, as the always upbeat “Elevation” begins to play over the loudspeakers.  Wendy comes out, grinning and waving at the crowd, as she walks towards the ring. Pollaski is nowhere to be found behind Wendy but considering what happened between him and Terrence, it is no shock at all..

Wendy slaps some hands as she gets to the bottom of the ramp, and climbs the steps, climbing into the ring.  She waves to the fans one more time, then turns back to the center of the ring, doing some last minute stretches on the ropes.

Cory: And making her return here tonight...! She weighs in tonight at 129 pounds and she is from... Indianapolis, Indiana... THIS IS... WWWWEEENNNDDDYYYY BBRRIIIIEEESSSSEEEE!

Malcolm Parks motions for the bell to ring and we’re immediately off as Wendy Briese absolutely rushes right for Trinity and leaps upward before sending her flying onto her back with a hurricanrana! No sooner does Trinity get back up does Wendy hit her with another hurricanrana that sends her flying on her back and then another after that. With three hurricanranas outs, Trinity rolls back first out of the ring before staring at FFW’s returned White Knight with frustration as Wendy stares at her before turning towards the crowd who cheer for her and begin a very warm chant for the fiery redhead.

Crowd: Let’s go Wendy, let’s go! *CLAP CLAP* Let’s go Wendy, let’s go! *CLAP CLAP*

Mark: And this crowd is all fired up for the return of Wendy Briese!

CCM: No doubt about that tonight, because Wendy has started this match off with a bang! A trifecta of hurricanranas and I think Trinity’s going to try and plot around this.

Trinity looks at the Cardinal who clutches that cross tightly before she rolls into the ring and challenges Wendy to a test of strength. The redhead’s brows arch and she cracks her knuckles before looking out to the crowd though Trinity has a distinct weight advantage the two women lock hands with the wicked nun slowly pushing Wendy back, inch by inch into a corner. Slowly but surely she pushes her until Wendy begins to snap off a few well placed kicks on the thigh of the unholy roller. One kick to the thigh and then another, and then another on the hip and then another on the side. She continues snapping off a few well placed kicks before it’s Trinity who finally breaks the hold and says to hell with it before picking Wendy up and hefting the former No Surrender Champ up on her shoulder for a scoop slam before dropping a quick elbow on her throat and a thumb to the eye when she’s out of the ref’s line of sight!

Mark: And already Trinity’s starting her antics for the match! Already she’s hit her with a thumb to the eye after hiding it with a quick elbow drop!

Trinity quickly tries to take control as she forces Wendy up and irish-whips her to the ropes! Just as Wendy bounces off the ropes but when Briese comes on right back, she ducks a clothesline attempt by Trinity and when Wendy bounces right back she leaps forward and executes a hard missile dropkick right to the chin of Trinity before locking on a headscissors around the throat of the devious nun as the Cardinal watches on in disapproval. Wendy holds on tight as Trinity’s face turns red from anguish or the pressure and Parks asks if she wants to quit. Trinity quickly shakes her head ‘No!’ as Wendy hits her in the head with a few elbows for her trouble!

Again Trinity shakes her head and finally Wendy lets go before slowly picking a new spot to attack, giving Trinity a quick kick in the back before pressing her knee right between the shoulder blades of her opponent and gripping her by the wrists. She gives it a pair of twists, once, twice, and three times before pulling back on Trinity’s arms harder as the ref once again asks her if she wants to quit and he looks at him as though he’s insane.

CCM: Briese switching tactics here, quickly from a missile dropkick into one mounted headscissors and now twisting Trinity’s wrists like she was a motorcycle bike to ride!

Wendy breaks the hold and forces Trinity up before irish-whipping her to the corner but when Briese attempts to give chase she gets a boot to the mouth for her trouble! Trinity quickly rushes out of the corner and hefts Wendy up on her shoulders. The nun teases for what looks like a running powerslam into the turnbuckles before dropping Wendy right on her back into the corner turnbuckle and hanging her upside down in a tree of woe! With all the malicious in the world, she begins to stomp away at the redhead’s face, time and time and time again! Parks tells Trinity to stop acting with such intent but Trinity shoves him off and grinds the heel of her boot into Wendy’s face before parading around and backing up... Looking to hit a running shoulder tackle from all the way at the other side of the ring!

She runs for it but Wendy pulls herself up at the last second and Trinity gets the ring pole with absolute pain! Briese slowly turns herself around from her seated position and drops an elbow into the back of Trinity before forcing her out of her position and getting a front facelock! It looks for a second like she’s about to attempt an early Vortexinator but Trinity escapes just in the nick of time and slips away before putting a hand around her throat and shaking her head. By now however, Wendy has gotten out of her perch and begins to go forward on her kicking assault again, kicking at Trinity’s side repeatedly before rushing her down with impunity. She immediately goes for a Muay Thai clinch and Wendy begins to hammer upward knees against the abdomen of Trinity, one after the other until she gets tied up in the ropes! Once Trinity is up against the ropes, Parks forces Wendy to break the clinch which causes Trinity to instantly go for a roll-up as she grabs Wendy’s tights!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!? NAH. KICKOUT.

CCM: Trinity steals! WAIT! She doesn’t at the last second and that was too close for comfort!

Mark: I think Trinity believes she took the victory though!

Indeed, the nun seems to think that Parks’ motion signifies her victory and she begins to parade around as Wendy rises watching her. She doesn’t seem to realize that she has one determined redhead in front of her and the second that Trinity turns around her jaw gets absolutely jacked with a snapping superkick that sends her rolling out of the ring and onto the ground!

Mark: Ah, it’s been so long since I’ve seen a good ol’ fashioned Sparkstarter. No one does it better than Wendy Briese.

CCM: Well tell that to her husband, Mark. I’m sure he’d like a word with you. Also these fans are quite vocal!

Crowd: You still got it! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* You still got it! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Trinity looks incensed and rubs her jaw as the Cardinal stands beside her. She looks at the fans also and... She shakes her head and says to hell with this before beginning to leave with The Cardinal in tow. Wendy looks absolutely shocked that Trinity would just think she could leave the match here and goes after her as referee Parks begins to make the count and Briese gives chase for Trinity.

ONE! - TWO - THREE - FOUR!

Trinity has made it a little ways up the ramp though the Cardinal is further as Wendy gives chase. The two women begin to throw hands back and forth, or at least in Trinity’s case it’s a few lefts and rights. In Wendy’s, it’s those wicked snapping kicks as she backs up and kicks Trinity straight in the abdomen for her trouble. Trinity straight up slugs Wendy right back and Briese backs up some as Trinity takes the opportunity to grab Wendy by the waist and run her, back first right into the fan guard rail. Wendy gives a yelp of pain putting a hand on her back with eyes widened!

FIVE - SIX - SEVEN - EIGHT!

Trinity by this time quickly kicks Wendy once in the head and then runs as fast as she can into the ring with a sly grin as though she’d had this planned all along. The Cardinal can only watch since he’s right in the ref’s line of sight but Briese seems to refuse to be taken down like this especially in her first match and gets herself up!

NINE!

Wendy rolls into the ring just in the nick of time... Just in the nick of time for Trinity to grab her by the tights and go for another pin, this time with a small package on top of grabbing the tights again!

ONE!

TWO!

ROPE BREAK!

Wendy has a firm grasp on the ropes this time around and Trinity looks at her and then the ref as if about to say, ‘you’ve got to be f#!king kidding me’. She stomps once down on the chest of Briese before forcing her up and trying to irish-whip her. Trinity bends her head down hoping for a back body drop but Wendy stops herself just in time to kick Trinity into the head for her troubles! She attempts a spinning heel kick but Trinity ducks it this time around and with Wendy in position, Trinity locks her arms around Wendy’s waist and goes for the first of what will be many German Suplexes!

Mark: Trinity’s going for the The Holy Trinity here and there’s the first of the three vicious looking Germans as Wendy lands on the back of her neck!

CCM: It’s been mostly Briese here but Trinity is doing anything she can to make sure that Wendy’s return here is not a pleasant start at all!

Trinity roars out as she hefts Wendy up a second time and drops her on her back of her neck again! She lets loose another snarl and it almost seems like she’s about to drop her on the back of her neck for a third time but it’s this time around that Wendy escapes the toss and lands on her feet before grabbing Trinity by the waist and using her momentum to drive HER on the back of her neck with what could be described as an inverted Northern Lights Suplex! She lands flush on it and lets out a yell of pain as Wendy holds it for the bridge!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Trinity rolls out of the way and tries to reach for the ropes but she’s only barely within arm’s reach of it before Wendy leaps right on top of her! She turns Trinity right around and forces her in the middle of the ring with Wendy herself right near the ring ropes! From here she hooks in a quick figure four leglock and falls backward with intent eyes on Trinity who is yelling for dear life!

Mark: It’s the perfect set-up! Trinity’s in the middle of the ring and Wendy is right by the ropes but it’s Briese who has the figure four leg lock clenched in! IF Trinity tries to flip her over, Wendy can simply grab the ropes! If Trinity tries to go for the ropes, she will have to drag herself and Wendy all the way to the other side of the ring!

CCM: I don’t think there’s any way Trinity can escape this one Mark! She’s going to have to tap out! She’s going to have to tap out! There’s a reason Wendy very well was the driving force of the No Surrender division!

Trinity is yelling in pain and shaking her head every time she’s asked if she wants to give up but her hand raises... Almost teasing... Teasing that she might tap out right here and now! Wendy’s eyes are completely dead set on her opponent and Trinity drops a hand and scrapes it against the mat...

WHAM!

Out of nowhere, The Cardinal reaches with the cross and hits Wendy by the head, causing Malcolm Parks to instantly call for the bell as Briese grips her head and lets go of the hold! Trinity quickly scrambles out of the ring as Cory calls for the decision!

Cory: The winner by disqualification... WWWWEEENNNDDDYYYY BBRRIIIIEEESSSSEEEE!

Mark: Wendy wins here tonight but not in the way I think she would have wanted!

CCM: Easily Mark, easily! Trinity and the Cardinal are making their escape and I can’t help but think that Wendy feels as though she’s owed a tap out here tonight!

Trinity is supported by the Cardinal as she waves goodbye to Wendy before blowing her a kiss... And then running her tongue between her fingers as if teasing Briese with fellatio. Wendy’s face is one of mild disgust at Trinity’s absurdity. Still, the White Knight turns to the fans who seem only too happy for her return as they still cheer her on.

Poster Girl

The show cuts back to one of the tents throughout Central Park, where we see Amber Carano looking behind her as Misty Whitmore is being attended to by one of the trainers after her match with Shane Sanders. The tent only covers overhead as the rest of the park is shown in the distance before Amber turns to the camera.

Amber: Amber here at the trainer’s tent, where Misty Whitmore is getting checked over by our medical staff after her match with Shane. It was obvious that her neck was the target of her opponent throughout the match.

The camera moves in closer as the trainer stands in front of her sitting a small table.

Trainer: She really did a number on your neck, it’s going to be sore for a few days. But you should be good to go by Velocity. I didn’t sense there was any serious long term damage. Just don’t be snapping your head around too fast, or it’s going to be a painful reminder.

Misty groaned and sat up just a little rubbing her neck. Shane put her through hell, that’s for sure. The teen winced as she looked to the trainer with a smile.

Misty: Thanks, I’ll be careful I promise.

As she spoke, a rolled up poster landed on the table beside her after bumping her arm. She scooped it up, unrolling it to see it was her Byte This poster with the word “Surprise!” written on it. A curious look as she looked up to the trainer when a woman came in from behind her with a clothesline to the back of her head and knocking her off the table to the ground. She pulled Misty back up, hammering at the back of her neck before putting her head into position and delivering a piledriver into the grass.

Trainer: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! SECURITY!! YOU DON’T WORK FOR FFW!!

The woman dusted her hands off, picking up the poster and looking at it and then down to Misty with a shake of her head.

Trainer: SECURITY!!

She looked over to the trainer.

“Oh, I do work here now...”

She answered before she tore the poster in half and threw it on top of Misty. And as she turned around to face the camera, it was clear immediately who apparently Amanda Saint had brought to FFW.

Amber: MIKA DEMIDOV?!

Mika smiled to Amber, even waving to her before laughing to herself as she walked out of the shot and disappeared into the crowd as security arrived at the tent. The trainer began to attend to Misty again.

The teen lays there groaning and holding her neck, feet kicking uselessly as she struggles to get up despite the assault only to flop back down.

Misty: Nnnngh...it’s on...

The camera shows Misty on the ground beside the ripped poster of her Mika had left behind before we cut to a commercial for the Red Cross.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:09:50 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 02:27:59 am »

Cory: The following match is scheduled for one fall, is a Fatal Four Way match and is the Main Event of the evening.

Mark: We’ve had one hell of a show so far, with a lot of surprises and raised a lot of money for the Red Cross. And we’re rounding it off with a huge four person main event right now.

CCM: This one could be explosive. We’ve got wrestlers representing three title divisions and one of a rookie girl looking to prove herself and strike it big in this match. From what we’ve already seen between these three, there’s certainly not going to be any love lost in this match.

Mark: While tonight is all about raising huge amounts of money for a good cause, you have to imagine that a win here certainly won’t hurt her chances of getting another title opportunity soon..

CCM: You’re right Mark, we know management are here and watching; if you can win this match then you’ll certainly grab their attention and be able to make a compelling argument to move towards the head of the line.

BUMPIN!!! BUMPIN!!!

DANCE FLOOR’S BUMPIN!!!

“Bumpin Bumpin” starts to play across the Pa system and Stephanie slowly emerges from behind the curtain she is wearing a tiara on her head, a long purple and white robe with the words Queen of Submissions on the back of it. She has a scepter in her hand which she raises into the air. She isn’t alone as her boyfriend Marc Castle comes out alongside her. She let’s out a grin as she slowly makes her way down to the ring. Marc just slowly takes his place by ringside as she slowly walks up the stairs once she is on the apron she grins as she does an open jacket orgasm slowly taking her robe of She begins to pump her chest back and forth to the sound of some cheers from the male audience. She then enters the ring and breaks out into a sexy dance before she takes her place in her corner tapeing her fingers up.

Cory: Introducing first, from Detroit, Michigan standing 5’6” tall and weighing 120lbs...”THE QUEEN OF SUBMISSIONS” STEPHANIE SULLIVAN!!!

Mark: Chaos Theory saw Stephanie Sullivan unsuccessfully challenge for the No Surrender Championship.

CCM: Serafina Reynolds certainly has an additional gear that she seems to utilise when the title is up for grabs and Sullivan fell victim to that despite putting up a good fight and having the Champion in trouble on a couple of occasions.

[MZ HYDE!]

The lights cut off before a single spotlight hits the stage and Seth Star appears within it, as the first verse of Mz Hyde begins to play, Jodie Gray comes skipping out onto the ramp and turns her back towards the crowd, her Dr. Jekyll and Mz. Hyde outfit flapping around as she lowers her head, slowly removing her top hat. Seth grabs her hand and turns her around to face the crowd, bringing her in close for an embrace. Jodie’s head snaps back as she looks up at her lover and runs a hand down his face as Seth gives a ‘you can’t have her’ look.

As the chorus hits, the lights begin to flash between purple, gold, and white lights and the two start walking down to ringside, when they reach the ramp; Jodie slowly removes her jacket to reveal her Mz. Hyde ring attire and she hands her jacket to Seth before blowing him a kiss.

Entering the ring, Jodie stretches on the ropes before she chuckles to herself and awaits the match to start.

Cory: Her opponent is 5’3” tall and tipped the scales at 110lbs this morning, from Charlotte, North Carolina, representing The Power Trip....”THE QUEEN OF GAMES” JODIE GRAY!!!

Mark: Like Stephanie Sullivan, Jodie Gray came up a little bit short recently against a woman well known for pushing herself the extra mile in the big matches. That said she bounced back well with an impressive display in Ten Femme Chaos.

CCM: Jodie held her own against some of the biggest names in this company and Chaos Theory and as you can hear from the crowd reaction to her, there are pockets of the Gray Nation dotted all around Central Park this evening.

As Good Girl by Carrie Underwood starts to play, Kinsey Robinson heads to the centre of the stage, nodding her head to the music with a huge smile. As the clapping refrain starts on the music, she claps in time to it, encouraging the crowd to join in as she rushes from one side of the stage to the other. Finally returning back to the middle of the stage the short blonde heads down the entrance ramp, pinballing from side to side as she high fives as many fans as possible. Getting to the ring she slides under the bottom rope and rolls to her feet, heading for one corner, her grin getting bigger as she loves every second and shows the crowd her appreciation. Dropping to her feet she heads for the opposite corner showing the crowd her appreciation once more. This time as she drops to the canvas, she starts to constantly make minor non-adjustments to her elbow and knee pads for comfort as she waits the opening bell.

Cory: Also introducing at a height of 5’1” and a weight of 115lbs coming from Cincinatti, Ohio by way of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania....KINSEY ROBINSON!!!

Mark: As we saw at the top of the show this girl was a huge part of the charity concert held in the Paramount Theater. Last night was a great night for her, but can she top it tonight?

CCM: She certainly starts the match as a dark horse given this is just her fourth outing and coming off the back of a failed attempt to Chase the Crown but someone must certainly see something in this girl to give her these huge opportunities this early in her career.

“Come On Eileen” by Dexy’s Midnight Runners throughout the sound system as swirling lights of blue and white dance through the many people in attendance. A few people begin to nod their heads to the tune as a figure begins to come up from the stage slowly, her right foot tapping the steel to the beat of the song. The Tsunami turns around to face the cameras with a large smile on her lips, her right arm shooting up in the air with the V for victory sign on her hand as a set of blue and white pyros go off behind her.

“Come on Eileen! Oh I swear!
At this moment, you mean everything!”

Eileen high-fives the many fans down the ramp, before she runs the rest of the way and leaps onto the middle step of the steel stairs to the ring. The Tsunami grabs the top rope before using her momentum to land on it while facing the crowd. With a big grin on her face, Eileen brings her right fist back and punches the air above, holding the pose in to the roar of the crowd before jumping to the center of the ring where she throws her trench coat aside to one of the stage hands and begins to shadow box in the ring, waiting for the start of the bout.

Cory: And finally from Ocean City, Maryland, standing 5’8” tall and 131lbs, the number one contender to the FFW Evolution Championship...”THE TSUNAMI” EILEEN AMARO!!!

Mark: Another person who was a part of the Chase for the Crown match up at Chaos Theory. Eileen walked out of there as the eventual winner of the match and thanks to that victory has an “I Quit” match with Katherine Stryfe to look forward to at Relentless.

CCM: The high from that match has to be tempered, however, by her collapse due to exhaustion at Velocity a few days ago. Amaro says that she’s good to go for this one, but how will she fair if the tempo gets ramped up or if this match goes long?

Jennifer Stringer takes up her position in the ring and calls for the bell. As it rings, Jodie Gray is already on top of Kinsey, raking her eyes before she begins to light up her chest with knife edge chops, backing the blonde into the corner where she quickly lays into her with a series of side kicks. Meanwhile, Eileen and Stephanie move to the middle of the ring, staring each other down for a moment before they lock up into a collar and elbow tie up, Stephanie getting the upperhand as she applies a side headlock before taking Eileen to the mat with a takedown. Amaro fights her way back up to her feet, backing Stephanie to the ring ropes before shooting her off. As Stephanie bounces back off the ropes, Eileen leapfrogs over her, landing and spinning to catch the returning Stephanie with a monkey flip.

Mark: Kinsey’s catching one hell of a beating in the corner from Jodie Gray off of the eye rake, while Stephanie and Eileen are tussling back and forth with neither quite getting the upperhand.

CCM: Jodie certainly seems to have picked out the woman she considers to be the weak link in the group and seems to be looking to put her out of the match early on. While Stephanie is trying to use her technical prowess to ground Eileen who is having none of it.

In the corner Kinsey has covered up her stomach and ribs, blocking the incoming shots from Jodie Gray only for the Queen of Games to alter her target, wrapping both hands around Kinsey’s throat, choking the life out of her, forcing her down onto her ass in the corner, Stringer forcing the girl to break. Jodie glares at the official, suggesting activities that she can do that weren’t entirely pleasant as Kinsey gasps for breath. Finally Jodie turns her attention back to the young blonde girl, kicking out at her head as Kinsey again, is forced to cover up. In the middle of the ring, Stephanie rolls back to her feet after the monkey flip and charges at Eileen, catching her with a Thesz Press and begins to rain mounted forearms down on her head. Pulling her to her feet, Stephanie sends Eileen into the ropes, catching her as she comes back with a back body drop. Eileen sits up and quickly rolls to her knees, only for Stephanie to charge forward and drive a punt into her ribs, sending her rolling over onto her back. Sullivan gives chase, dropping an elbow toward Amaro only for the Tsunami to roll out of the way.

Mark: Jodie is giving Kinsey a welcome to the big leagues in the corner and the blonde might just want to reconsider her career choices and stick to the singing. But look at Stephanie - she’s rolling out the strikes and has Amaro playing defence here.

CCM: This match is still young and there’s a long way to go yet Mark, I can just feel that there’s a lot of twists and turns coming up.

Back in the corner, Kinsey has been forced down onto her back by the repeated stomps by Gray, finally getting kicked out of the ring under the bottom rope and collapsing onto the mats at the ringside area. Looking pleased with herself, Jodie turns to face the middle of the ring and the other two competitors, running at them and catching them both with a clothesline as they rise to their feet, sending them both back down to the mat. Eileen is the first to start to rise, only to be met with a dropkick from Jodie Gray, Stephanie getting the same treatment when she too starts to rise. Stephanie begins to rise first this time and Jodie Gray delivers an elbow to her jaw, backing her up a step before she takes hold of Sullivan’s wrist and whips her into the turnbuckle, charging in behind her and delivering a huge body splash that crushes the Queen of Submissions against the turnbuckles. Turning her attention back to Eileen, Jodie sprints at her as she gets to her feet and lands a flying forearm that causes the Tsunami to reel backwards into the ropes, bouncing back into Jodie’s grasp who delivers a perfect Japanese arm drag.

Mark: Jodie finished stomping a mudhole in the singer and now she’s really starting to build some momentum over the other two.

CCM: The Queen of Games is a house on fire right now, consuming both Sullivan and Amaro, who simply don’t have an answer for her right now.

Getting back to her feet, Jodie raises her arms to the crowd, the Gray Nation members cheering her amongst the boos from the rest of the crowd. Eileen pushes up to her knees as Jodie turns her attention back to the ring and Gray charges at her, catching her with a running big boot, the jaw that sends her to the mat. Stephanie is on her feet and staggers forward towards Jodie, applying a rear waistlock and looks to take her down to the mat with a German Suplex. Gray blocks the attempt though, firing off an elbow to the side of Sullivan’s head loosening her grip sufficiently for Jodie to counter into a hammerlock. Stephanie fires off an elbow of her own, Jodie just managing to avoid it and with a sneer she sweeps out Sullivan’s legs driving her face first into the ring mat. Keeping the hammerlock held in tightly, Gray takes a handful of Sullivans hair, pulling her head upward off the mat before she drives it back into the canvas, nose first before releasing her hair and slapping the back of her head.

CCM: Jodie showing a ruthless aggressive streak and seeing it pay huge dividends here.

Mark: The running big boot damn near took Amaro’s head off her shoulders and she’s just humiliating Sullivan counter off of the German Suplex attempt.

As Jodie looks to transition from the hammerlock into something a little more painful for Sullivan, Amaro catches her with a knee to the back of her head causing her to break the hold. Dragging Jodie upward, Amaro lands knees into her gut before lifting her upwards into an atomic drop that she follows up by lifting Jodie Gray high into the air and flapjacking her into the canvas. Jodie holds her face as she comes quickly to her feet, Amaro bouncing off the ropes and flying towards the girl with a springboard forearm that Jodie just manages to duck underneath. Eileen lands on her feet and turns towards Jodie, only for her to jab a thumb into her eye blinding her before taking a handful of hair and charging with her at the ring ropes, tossing her over the top. Turning back to the middle of the ring, Jodie sees Stephanie rising, kicking her in the gut before she hooks her head and delivers a perfect Asai DDT to her, making the cover.

Mark: CHECK MATE!!! Sullivan just had her head bounced off the canvas into the middle of next week!!

CCM: That move came out of nowhere!!! With Amaro and Robinson on the outside, this could be a clear path to victory for the Power Trip member.

One...

Two...

...THR---

Stringer’s hand never makes it to the mat for the third time; Amaro had hooked the top rope, landing on the apron after Jodie had tossed her over the top. Coming to her feet the Tsunami catapulted herself into the ring, catching her with a perfect legdrop to the back of the neck breaking up the cover. Not wasting any time at all, Eileen charges into the ropes and drives a disaster kick right into the face of Jodie Gray, knocking her backwards. As Eileen lands on her feet she leaps up into the air once more, landing on Gray’s shoulders and snapping off a hurricanrana. Once again Jodie starts to rise but Amaro is already waiting for her with a springboard bulldog back into the mat. Kipping upwards, Eileen is on her feet for only a heartbeat before she propels herself up into the air once more and lands straight on Jodie’s spine with a double knee drop. Coming to her feet, Amaro sees Kinsey on the outside, about to slide into the ring and hits her with a baseball slide to the face keeping her on the outside.

Mark: You asked how Eileen would fare when the tempo was raised? Well it looks like she’s giving you an answer Millar.

CCM: The Tsunami’s running riot on the Queen of Games right now and the look on her face tells you that Jodie’s not having fun inside the ring right now.

Once more Eileen comes to her feet and charges at Jodie Gray, launching herself upwards into a spinning kick to the side of the Queen of Games head. Jodie’s legs turn to jelly on impact, but Eileen doesn’t give her a chance to go down, instead applying an armbar and running towards the corner, using the pads to step up and deliver a springboard armdrag to Gray. Rolling through to her feet, Eileen keeps on moving, sprinting towards the opposite corner and stepping up the turnbuckles getting to the top before throwing herself backwards into a perfect moonsault. Landing square across her stomach, reaching back the Tsunami hooks the leg of the Queen of Games and Stringer gets into position to make the count.

CCM: Amaro’s stringing together a nice series of moves here that her opponent has no answer too!

Mark: A picture perfect moonsault and into the pinfall, with Kinsey still on the outside and Stephanie feeling the effects of the Asai DDT this could be Eileen’s moment to grasp victory!

One...

Two...

...THRE-NO!!

Jodie kicks out and sits up, only for Eileen to drill her with a stiff right cross to the jaw that momentarily sends her back to the mat before she rolls away and begins to rise once more. Eileen lets her get to her feet before she continues the assault with a spinning heel kick that takes Jodie to the mat once again - though the Charlotte native seems to have an almost allergic reaction to the canvas as she bounces right back up to her feet only for Amaro to put an arm across her chest and sweep her legs out from under her, driving her face first into the mat once more. Looking down at the Queen of Games, Eileen waves her to her feet, stalking her as she slowly rises. When Gray finally makes it to her feet, she looks a little unsteady, Eileen measuring her up nonetheless and as she seems to find her balance, The Tsunami strikes with a leaping Uppercut straight to her jaw, the force of the blow sending Gray to the mat and rolling towards the ropes.

Mark: SHORYUKEN!! Gray hit the mat like a sack of potatoes! She’s got to be out cold surely!!

CCM: Jodie got her jaw jacked and all the Gray Nation fell silent at once!! If Eileen can take full advantage of this opening the match is hers!!!

Amaro gets no chance to capitalise on the blow. No sooner did she land having delivered the uppercut was Stephanie Sullivan on the scene, grabbing Eileen by the hair and taking her down to the mat with a perfect reverse neckbreaker. Holding her neck, Eileen starts to get back to her feet, only to be met by a right hand from Kinsey Robinson that sends the number one contender to the Evolution title pinballing back towards Stephanie who delivers a right of her own. Once more Amaro stumbles from the blow, turning into another right hand from Kinsey. As she turns around again, Stephanie unleashes a discus punch to her jaw that drops Eileen to the mat. Kinsey and Stephanie look at each other for a moment and as Eileen gets back to her feet, the pair deliver simultaneous kicks to her gut before hooking her head and snapping off a double suplex. Eileen quickly gets back to her feet, only for Stephanie to slam her back down with a body slam and both Kinsey and Stephanie deliver stereo fist drops to Amaro. Stephanie issues instructions to Kinsey who takes off towards the ropes, only for Stephanie to follow in behind her and clothesline Kinsey back over the top to the outside, the blonde hitting her head on the apron as she falls.

Mark: Kinsey’s lack of experience showing there. She helped Sullivan get what she wanted and then turned her back on her and paid for it.

CCM: This is definitely a steep learning curve for the songbird and that was quite a tumble she took to the outside of the ring. Unfortunately for her, she’s spent most of the match out here.

Turning her attention back to Amaro, Stephanie pulls her to her feet and sends her in for the ride, Eileen hitting the turnbuckles back first, only for Sullivan to follow in close behind and connect with a Yakuza kick. As Sullivan returns to a vertical base, Amaro slowly walks forward out of the corner, right into Sullivans arms, who sets her up and with a perfect execution tosses her overhead with a T-bone suplex. Rolling to her front, Eileen crawls towards the ropes and begins to pulls herself up using them, not getting far before Stephanie charges forward, driving her boot into the back of her head curb-stomping her throat first into the bottom rope. Eileen holds her throat as she bounces up to her feet, only to be kicked once more in the gut and drilled into the mat with a DDT.

Mark: This isn’t the most technical wrestling we’ve ever seen from the Queen of Submissions, but it’s damn sure getting the job done.

CCM: Two women are non-factors on the outside of the ring and Sullivan is ruling the roost inside of it. If she keeps up these tactics then this match will be over sooner rather than later.

On the outside, Kinsey and Jodie come to their feet. Jodie reacts first with a knee into Kinsey’s gut, doubling her up into an European Uppercut sending her back to the mat. Reaching into her ring attire, Jodie pulls out a rubber glove and pulls it onto her hand, stalking Kinsey and pouncing as she gets to her feet, looking to lock in the mandible claw - Kinsey catching her by the wrist before her fingers can enter her mouth. Jodie begins to over power her fellow gym member, only for Kinsey to counter the move, dropping to her knees and sending Jodie to the floor with a firemans takedown. Jodie rolls to her feet and charges at Kinsey, only for the girl to sidestep it at the last minute, grabbing hold of Jodie’s ring attire on the way past and giving her an extra push, causing her to leave her feet and collide head first into the ringpost. Spinning around Jodie’s eyes are glazed over and Kinsey lashes out with a superkick that moves quick as a flash and connects perfectly with the Carolinan, causing her to fall backward into a heap against the ringpost. In the ring, Stephanie has Eileen down, locking her legs before she bridges backward. As she tries to hook the head, Amaro puts up quite the fight but to no avail as Stephanie eventually locks in the chinlock, completing the Muta lock.

Mark: STEPHTD!!! Sullivan has it locked in tight!! Will Amaro find an escape or will this be the move that assures victory for the Queen of Submissions!!!

CCM: Amaro tried to fight off the hold but Stephanie’s persistence paid off. Can the girl from Maryland fight through the pain long enough for someone to come to her rescue?

Stringer gets into place and asks Amaro if she wishes to quit; the Maryland native being most forthright in her denial as she continues to claw at the arms gripping her chin. Finding no escape that way, Eileen tries to find a new point of attack but Steph pulls back harder on the hold, increasing the pressure as the Tsunami holds her hand above the mat, threatening to tap out, but still refusing. As it looks like she is on the verge of doing so, however, she finds relief; the hold broken thanks to the intervention of Kinsey Robinson - the girl sliding under the bottom rope and launching herself at Stephanie Sullivan, delivering a double axe handle into her stomach. With the hold released, Amaro rolls to the apron and Kinsey takes the mount position over Sullivan, peppering her head with rights and lefts before she grabs hold of her opponents wrist and looks to apply a Kimura. Before she can get it locked in though, Stephanie manages to maneuver away from the lock and push her way up to her feet. As she does so, however, Kinsey takes her feet out from under her with a double leg takedown, keeping hold of one leg and locking in a knee bar.

Mark: Kinsey kept this match alive and she’s going after any part of Stephanie that moves at the moment.

CCM: The singer’s not letting Sullivan get her balance right now and is forcing her to reacting. Which so far has just given Kinsey another target to aim at.

As Kinsey begins to pull back on the hold, Stephanie uses her free leg to drive her boot into the side of Kinsey’s head getting the break. Rolling away, Stephanie gets to her feet and is the recipient of a dropkick from Kinsey. Robinson comes to her feet very quickly, driving a palm into Stephanie’s throat. As Sullivan reels, Kinsey drives a knee up into her gut, catching her head into a Muay Thai clinch as she doubles up and brings her left and right knees up into her face before leaping upward and delivering a lungblower to Sullivan. Stephanie flies backward into the ropes and bounces forward into Kinsey who gives her added momentum across the ring with an Irish Whip and follows in behind to catch her with a running jumping knee to the chest that sends Stephanie to the mat. Once more Stephanie comes up to her feet quickly and once more finds Kinsey to be waiting for her, hooking her head into a reverse DDT with one arm and applying an armpit claw with the other before she drives her downwards into the mat. Heading to the corner, she climbs to the middle turnbuckle on the inside and flies through the air, connecting with an elbow drop straight into Stephanie’s gut. Kinsey hooks the leg as she makes the cover.

Mark: This girl took an awful lot of punishment in the early stages of this match, but she’s coming roaring back into now and is making Stephanie pay dearly!

CCM: She’s picking her moments with the pinfall. Jodie’s only just starting to pull herself together after the superkick while Amaro is still feeling the effects of the onslaught that she has had to endure.

One...

Two...

...THRE-NO!!!

Stephanie again kicks out of the pin and starts to come to her feet, only for Kinsey to again catch her with a kick to the gut, a knee to the face and then a rolling cutter. As Sullivan hits the mat, Kinsey goes for the cover once more.

Mark: STAGE FRIGHT!!! Kinsey just drilled her opponent into the mat!!! Surely this count is a formality!!!

One...

Two...

...THREE!!!

CCM: NO!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! NO!!!!!! Jodie and Amaro just wouldn’t let it happen!! Their fighting spirits just wouldn’t let this match end like that!

A heartbeat before Stinger makes the three count, both Jodie and Amaro from opposite sides of the ring dive on top of her and break up the pinfall. Kinsey falls backward out of the pin and onto her backside in a seated position, holding the back of her neck as she does so. Eileen is first to her feet and unloads on Kinsey with a stiff kick to her sternum, causing her fall back flat on the mat, holding the point of impact with both arms. As Amaro spins away from her handiwork, she comes face to face with Jodie Gray and before she can react the Queen of Games jabs two fingers into her mouth and locks in the Mandible Claw. Eileen grips hold of her wrist, trying desperately hard to pull the fingers out and getting no joy. Jodie increases the pressure on the nerve, forcing her opponent down onto one knee with a sneer on her face.

Mark: MANDIBLE CLAW!!! Could this be game over for Eileen Amaro?!?!

CCM: We’ve seen Jodie use this to great effect of late and the Tsunami might well be another victim.

As Jodie looks to further increase the pressure, urging Eileen to tap out and end the pain she fails to notice the rising Kinsey Robinson who charges into the ropes, bounces off them and using the kneeling Amaro like a stepping stone drives her boot into the back of Jodie Gray’s head with a Shining Wizard. The Queen of Games releases the hold and staggers backward, only for Kinsey to catch up with her grabbing her arms and dropping her into the canvas with her High Note spinning inverted double underhook facebuster. Eileen stalks the songstress, circling around behind her and no sooner has Kinsey got to her feet does Amaro pounce, tying the young girls arms up in a Full Nelson and launching herself forward into a Bulldog - a perfectly executed Wipe-Out. On impact, Kinsey’s body bounces toward the ring ropes. Once more Eileen gets to her feet and turns around, spying Stephanie as she groggily stands firing herself forward and connecting with a Shoryuken. Stephanie drops straight down in the middle of the ring and Amaro makes the cover, hooking the legs.

Mark: SHORYUKEN!!! Out of nowhere!! Stephanie was already on jelly legs and that has to be the knockout blow!!!

CCM: Amaro’s wasting no time with the cover either!!

One...

Two...

...THREE!!!

As Stringer’s hand hits the mat for the third time, Jodie Gray throws herself at the cover, realising she’s too late and rolls away from Amaro and out of the ring as the Tsunami stands up and gets her hand raised by the official.

Cory: Here is your winner, by pinfall...”THE TSUNAMI” EILEEN AMARO!!!

Mark: Eileen Amaro picks up an impressive win tonight but all three of her opponents showed tremendous heart tonight and any one of them could have walked away the winner tonight.

CCM: Everyone who has competed tonight should be very proud of their efforts. Thank you to all of you who have watched this show and given generously. We’re still waiting for a final count but It’s going to be a whole hell of a lot of money.

Mark: FFW moves onto the Bankers Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana for Breaking Point this Saturday. Desirae Kain meets Scarlett Kincaid, the Sisters Black go head to head with Mileena Savage and Dante Knox and in the main event Wendy Briese comes home to go one on one with the FFW Evolution Champion “The Beautiful Nightmare” Katherine Stryfe!!

CCM: It’s a stacked card that you don’t want to miss! From everyone here in Central Park thank you for watching and continue to give generously through the FFW website.

As Eileen continues to celebrate in the middle of the ring the scene fades out to the Byte This logo against a black background with the Red Cross logo underneath it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Artwork by Rod
Mileena vs. Gigante & Shane vs. Misty (Mark)
Wendy vs. Trinity (Cori)
Fatal 4 Way (John)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:10:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: