Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 10:49:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S10E2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S10E2  (Read 282 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 17, 2013, 09:58:18 pm »

(Special thanks to Cori!)

Femme Fatale Wrestling
A Saint by the Numbers Production
FFW Future Shock
Season Ten - Episode Two

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see the entrance ramp to the arena as it suddenly comes to life as “Let It Rock” by Kevin Rudolf begins to play. Suddenly the camera looks like it is circling around the ramp before we see Natalie and Willow standing back to back with their arms crossed before the camera makes another revolution. And there stands Sunny and Stephanie, looking at each other with a wide grin as Sunny bounces up and down. Another revolution finds both members of NHB loosening up side by side. A fourth revolution as we find Rebecka Hate giving her partner, Laura Steele, a very unamused look as she bows deeply to the camera. One final revolution finds Meteora and Stardust, with Meteora kneeling in front of her partner with her tongue sticking out as Stardust stands behind her with her arms outstretched. The sound of a roaring crowd drowns it all out before we fade on the Future Shock Season 10 logo.

The shot then opens on a helicopter shot of a long stretch of beach as we see hundreds of feet trailing along before we find one section of beach cordoned off with hundreds of fans standing around watching behind a a cordoned off stretch. Sitting in the center of the beach was a volleyball net before we head down to the ground, showing each of the four teams as they prepare before we cut to our hosts in Mark Horton, dressed in khaki shorts and a t-shirt with a pair of sunglasses alongside Misty Whitmore. Misty was clad in a modest black bikini top and jeans shorts, her hair held from her eyes with a pink bandana.

Mark: FFW faithful, welcome to one of my favorite spots here on the Grand Strand! We are coming to you from Myrtle Beach here in my home state of South Carolina! And tonight, the second round of the titanic tag team season of Future Shock takes place as our four remaining teams compete in gauntlet volleyball. Mark here, and as you would guess, I am joined by none other than one half of Pure Adrenaline in Misty Whitmore.

Misty: Hello everyone! I have to say after watching the volleyball done in previous seasons, I’m excited to see what’s going to happen with these volatile teams. After that battle royal we all know each team is looking for a little revenge in one way or another tonight.

Mark: And if you have all been keeping up on the website, we’ve heard from all four of the remaining teams. And to say they all seem to be approaching this from a different viewpoint isn’t an understatement. Even your own tag team partner has apparently taken up the cause for Frosted Steel, flying in the...Church of England volleyball team, which I wasn’t aware existed. Were you aware your tag team partner had taken such a focused interest in this season?

Misty: I had no idea at all, I knew as much as everyone else this time. Guess I have to have a few words with my tag partner.  Regardless of that, you make a good point. Each team showing their individuality coming into this challenge, and I must say it’s sure to be something to remember.

Mark was about to speak when he did a double take, directing Misty’s attention towards someone standing behind the gate near Frosted Steel.

Mark: Hey, look.... There’s Kate now. I...had no idea she was here for this.

Misty stares blankly for a moment then rubs her face with one hand. The camera pans around and shows that indeed Kate is sharing some words with Rebecka and Laura before looking back to Misty, giving her a wave.

Misty: That...with...but she...

The teen lets out a long groan.

Misty: I am SO talking to her tonight.

The referee heads out to the court, waving two of the teams to come forward.

Mark: We drew straws earlier today to decide what order of play was going to be. The rules are simple. This isn’t your traditional volleyball rules. All you have to do is keep the ball from touching your side of the net after an opponent touches it. One miss and your team is eliminated. The first two teams to start this off is going to be the team who won our last competition in Witches Brew and No Holding Back! Sunny and Steph against Angela and Jem. And there we see your partner, she’s really sold on this team...

Misty: We all have our favorites, and that’s fine. Just wish Kate would’ve told me first. But whatever, I’ll throw her in the sand later. Witches Brew, the winners of the Future Shock Team battle royal are starting it off. Gotta say NHB will get quite a boost in morale if they take Brew out early.

Both teams take opposite sides of the net as we see Sunny get tossed the ball. The whistle blows as Sunny hits an underhand serve that sends the ball into the air as Steph leaves her feet and strikes it across. Jem takes off across one end of the net to the other and fires it back as her partner circles around behind. Sunny watches as Steph leaves her feet and catches the ball with a double fisted strike that sends it back up into the air before Sunny runs forward and hits it over the net. Angela catches it on the far side, dealing an overhead shot with her hand that sends it towards the net before Jem leaps up and backhands it. She quickly shakes her hand as Steph delivered a closed fist that rocketed the ball back over the net, only Angela to dive in the sand to keep it in the air on her side.

Misty: Great back and forth between the two teams here. I’d say something more technical...but honestly I just played volleyball for fun when I could, focused more on gymnastics. But both NHB and Brew are not giving an inch, even if...from what I can tell they are doing it a bit more unorthodox. Entertaining as hell though.

Mark: It’s not surprise that Steph is definitely the power player for her team. She’s beating that ball like it forgot to pay its tab at the Hydeout. Hey, since I mentioned the bar, maybe I’ll get a free drink next time I go back.

Sunny moved away from the net a bit as it seemed to get down to Steph and Angela trading shots with the ball, with Jem minding the field behind her partner. As Sunny watched on keeping her eyes on the action, Stardust moved behind her on the court and jerked the strings on her bikini top, causing it to fall to the sand. Sunny let out a short shriek as she quickly covered herself, causing Steph to look behind her at her partner as the volleyball sailed over her head and crashed into the sand. And the referee blew the whistle.

Misty: I was waiting for that. Rudos up to their tricks already it seems, and determined to piss off Witches Brew at any chance.

Mark: They don’t want to face Steph and Sunny if they don’t have to, and now look at this!

As Sunny was given her bikini top and began to replace it, Steph shook her head and took off towards the Rudos, spearing Stardust to the sand and unloading with right hand blows as Meteora pounded at her back, trying to pull her off. Sunny hopped up and down on both feet, trying to hurry up and get the top back into place until she finally did so and took off to help her partner. Sunny screamed at the Rudos, causing them to look up as she left her feet with a high cross body that took them both down into the sand as Steph climbed onto Meteora and continued to unload where she had left off!

Mark: Good lord! Steph and Sunny decided to go get them some, and we’re getting a fight on the volleyball court right now!

Misty: Rudos left Witches Brew fuming after the battle royal, and it looks like Steph and Sunny are more than happy to give it right back today.

Members of the security staff present began trying to pull the two teams apart as Steph and Sunny were pulled away from the Rudos, as the luchadoras managed to make it to their feet before the masked females laughed uproariously at the other team. Meanwhile, Frosted Steel took the court, both of them watching the events transpire off court. And Kate hopped the railing on the volleyball side, and began trying to get a “Frosted Steel” chant going by yelling it out and waving her arms to the fans.

Mark: Our security personnel is trying to keep Witches Brew from going after the Rudos again, and Frosted Steel are next to join the match. And Kate needs some pom poms with all the cheerleading....

Misty: Of course she does. Well I’m sure what’s between Witches Brew and Rudos Galactica is FAR from over...but right now we have another round. And you’re right, looks like my own tag partner is taking it upon herself to cheer on her cousin’s team. Which is funny...considering how much Becka hates Samara.

Laura and Rebecka get into position as the referee blows the whistle, letting NHB get the serve. Angela shoots it up into the air as Hate charges forward with teeth gritted before she jumps and strikes it hard with a punch to send it back. Jem catches it with an overhead shot of her to send it back as Rebecka charges across again and nails it back to their side. Laura watches like a fan, calling out to her partner to to go in the right direction off each serve, which doesn’t seem to make Rebecka any happier. Another strike sends the ball back to the English girls, which both of them manage to get a hand on and send it flying back before Rebecka leaves her feet and literally headbutts the ball back across. Laura watches on, shouting advice to her partner as Kate tells her to go help her partner.

Misty: Ok, it’s one thing to support but this is getting ridiculous.  I’m all for showing support but c’mon.

Mark: Kate is definitely managing this team, whether they want it or not. Laura needs to get into this a little more, I think.

Hate barked at Laura to help, and as the ball sailed back from the NHB side, Steel took off towards the end. But as the ball seemed to be hurtling towards her, she ducked down and covered her head with both hands, causing another growl from Rebecka as she dashed across and fired it back across the net.

Misty: I know it can be a little intimidating, but hiding from the volleyball isn’t exactly how you win a game. I’m no expert, but I don’t think that’s going to do much more that tick Becka off more.

Mark: Much to her credit, Rebecka Hate is pretty much playing handicap here! Laura Steel is worried about getting hit by the ball, that’s a good reason to serve it back. And now Kate is giving her some advice on the sideline over there, trying to get her into this!

Angela and Jem took advantage of this, taking turns on serving shots back across the net as Hate was being run almost ragged in all directions trying to keep the ball in play. Laura had finally had enough of the verbal thrashing she was likely hearing, and got back up and told NHB to bring it! As the ball sailed back to Jem, she delivered an overhead spike to it aimed directly at Laura. Steel took off towards it, jumping up and slapping it with her hand to send it back before dropping back to her feet with a beaming smile on her face, asking Kate if she saw that! Steel nodded, but as Laura beamed excitedly, the ball caught her on the back on the rebound before hitting the sand. The whistle blew.

Misty: Well...she finally got her bearings it seems. Sadly Laura broke the one main golden rule of Volleyball. You don’t take your eyes off the ball.

Mark: Laura Steel was quite proud of that return serve, but it might have been a little too soon for celebrating. Of course, Kate saw it! She was cheerleading them both on the whole time. And Rebecka’s face...it’s not a happy one.

Indeed it wasn’t, as Hate glared at Laura, who shrugged her shoulders and gave Rebecka a hug, telling her she was still proud of her. This didn’t seem to help the look on Hate’s face.

Misty: Why do I picture Rebecka much like a kettle on the verge of boiling? I commend her patience, considering how short a fuse I’ve noticed the powerhouse has. Let’s just hope at the end of all this she doesn’t have a grudge against the entire Steele family.

Both members of NHB watched as Laura took Rebecka’s hand, taking her away from the court and telling her she had nothing to be ashamed of. And then the Rudos took the court.

Mark: Laura telling her partner she has nothing to be ashamed of, and she’s damn sure right about that. But now it’s down to two, Misty. NHB and the Rudos!

Misty: I think after that battle royale it’s safe to say every team was itching to get a crack at Rudos. And here NHB are the ones to get that chance.  Rudos have already cost Witches Brew in this, they are definitely not making any friends along the way either.

The official blew the whistle as NHB got the serve again, this time with Jem serving up the ball and Angela spiking it over the net. Meteora prowled in the back of the court as Stardust sent the ball right back with an overhand shot. Jem returned fire with one of her own as Meteora moved closer to the net and struck the ball back herself this time. Angela lunged forward into the sand, catching the ball with a shot before it landed on the ground as Stardust left her feet, trying to drive the ball straight down this time. Jem moved underneath and jumped, catching it on the top of her head to send it back across the net toward the Rudos. Meteora began screaming profanities as Stardust fired it back towards the English women.

Misty: Both teams going at it with intensity, not sure if Rudos expected this much from NHB but they’ve got one helluva challenge on their hands.

A return shot was met by Angela, but it sent the ball out of bounds of the net as the referee caught it, shaking his head.

Mark: That shot sent the ball out of reach, no one’s been eliminated but it will be the Rudos serve now.

He tossed the ball towards Meteora who inspected it for a brief second before summoning a great intake of air and spat a loogy onto the ball. She cackled maniacally and sent it flying across the net. Both of the Sheffield natives looked at it with disgust on their faces as Jem struck it back, looking down to her hand in disgust before Stardust shot it back across. Angela dove to try to catch it, but just missed as it landed on the sand and the referee blew the whistle.

Misty: Alright, that was just gross. These two talk about class, but it’s clear their definition is skewed at very least.  Spitting in Steph’s face last time, spitting on the ball now. Ugh...gross.

The official raised his hand, pointing towards the Rudos as they cackled with glee, raising one another’s hands.

Mark: The Rudos have won gauntlet volleyball here today, and Meteora used her sinus problems to do it! You don’t hear that said too often...

The masked stars pointed at NHB, continuing to laugh. Then to Frosted Steel and then to Witches Brew, nearly doubling over with hysterical laughter at the other teams. Hate went towards them, but Laura pulled her by the arm to stop her as Kate was enjoying a cup of tea. However, NHB and Witches Brew were not held back as the foursome crossed over to that side of the net, the Rudos looked at one another and threw the disgusting volleyball towards them and took off.

Misty: Showing their colors tonight yet again it seems. And NHB alongside Witches Brew are not going to stand idly by and be mocked after what’s gone on. And I certainly don’t blame them.

Mark: And Kate’s enjoying some tea, I noticed. Well fans, the ball is in your court now, so to speak. It’s time for you to head to the FFW website and cast your vote for your favorite team this week. Tell us who impressed you most. And as always in one week, we’ll be back here to let you know who you voted for and who is being sent out of Future Shock. Misty, are you going to join your tag team partner in her cheerleading and support Frosted Steel with your vote this week? I feel confident she will....after she finishes her tea over there.

Misty: Yeah...no. I’m going to try to remain relatively unbiased if I can. Though I think I’m gonna go have a little chat with my darling partner as soon as we go off the air.

Mark: Fair enough, head over to the FFW site and cast your vote! Who won you over this week, FFW faithful? And we’ll find out one week from tonight. For my broadcast partner Misty, I’m Mark Horton saying goodnight from Future Shock!

The camera cuts away as we see Misty making a beeline for her partner when Future Shock fades off the air.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:49:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: