Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 11:20:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Fight Night 2 - August 27, 2013

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Fight Night 2 - August 27, 2013  (Read 533 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 28, 2013, 02:34:30 am »

All Artwork by Cori

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock Fight Night 2
Live from the Key Arena in Seattle, Washington!
August 27, 2013

The FFW logo appears on the screen with the world revolving behind it before we open on a video package highlighting the ten crowning moments when Future Shock Champions were crowned from Raven Wicked through Rudo Galactica. Highlights throughout the seasons are shown, including the last Fight Night and the crowning of Casey Atherton as the defending Future Shock Champion. We are then shown the rise of Jo McFarlane as we see her winning each of the matches that built her to her getting this match tonight.

From there, we open inside the arena as fireworks erupt all around the stage as the FFW flag drops to hang over the ring. “Get Back” by Ludacris plays over the PA system as the camera pans the live crowd that roared as they saw themselves on live television.

Mark: The Emerald City here in Seattle, Washington has completely sold out the Key Arena, because tonight is the second annual Future Shock Fight Night! A night where the Future Shock Cup will be awarded to one of seven women as well as the return of Gabrielle Crimson. And to top it all off, Casey Atherton will defend her Future Shock Championship in the main event against a very game Jo McFarlane in her first ever FFW title match!

CCM: I’m looking forward to the main event, and I know we are likely to have a split crowd with these two fan favorites going at it. But also, I want to see who is going to take home that!

The cameras point to the stage where the Future Shock Cup sits to one side, shining in the light.

Mark: Five and a half feet tall, pure silver on a wooden base. The Future Shock Cup is over several thousand dollars, and someone is taking it home. But you gotta believe that the favorite coming into this is Sunny Kyoun, who will be sitting back and watching three qualifying matches before she has to get into the ring herself.

CCM: Sunny is definitely in the catbird seat here tonight, but as much as that favors her, I think it makes her a target too. Because three other women will have already had one match and they won’t want a completely fresh Sunny across the ring. But also take into consideration it is a fatal four way, Sunny doesn’t even have to be involved in the fall to lose that Cup and the chance to move into the Season of Champions.

Mark: Also we found out at Unstoppable that tonight we will see the FFW in-ring debut of Gabrielle Crimson as she faces off against one half of Anger Management in April Evans. And that’s no small mountain to climb. Crimson will be giving up size, strength, and power in that one.

CCM: This isn’t Gabrielle’s first rodeo, so to speak. I’m sure she has taken all that into consideration, but she better not overlook April either. I’d be surprised if she did, honestly.

“Empire State of Mind” by Jay Z and Alicia Keys begins to play as the fans come to their feet with a roar as the Chief Operating Officer of FFW makes his way onto the stage. A smile grows across his face as he holds out his arms to the reaction. The smile grows into a full grin as he looks out over the massive crowd, looking over to the Future Shock Cup briefly.

Mark: Earlier today, Cody Kincaid went on about how much tonight meant to him, and how proud he was of the phenomenon that is Future Shock!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>It may sound odd, but this event is pretty much one of the top three favorites I have in this company. And it&#39;s only the second one.</p>&mdash; Cody Kincaid (@ffwcody) August 27, 2013
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The tweet in question appears at the bottom of the screen as Cody is handed a microphone where he stands on the stage.

Cody: Thank you very much for this reaction. I just can’t begin to describe to you how proud and humbled I am to see that Future Shock has become what it has! Since its inception, Future Shock was designed to show you the stars of tomorrow. To give women who may not have had a chance an opportunity to take the spotlight for their very own. And that is exactly what has taken place since practically the beginning

CCM: I still remember watching you broadcast the first one in the roller skating challenge, Mark.

Mark: Yeah, I do too. I think I burned the shirt I was wearing that day actually.

Cody: Tonight is all about those women. Tonight is all about the journey they have all taken to get to the biggest stage that the sport of women’s wrestling has to offer. No matter who you are or where you are now, I personally want to thank every person who has come through this show and left a memory, be it big or small. But with that said, Future Shock isn’t just about them. it’s about...you.

Cody looks around at the fans throughout the Key Arena.

Cody: You’re the reason Future Shock has been so successful. You are the litmus test that they all have to pass, because Future Shock is as much yours as it is mine. Without you, none of this is possible. None of this could be possible. And I can’t begin to express the endless appreciation I have for the fact that all of you have helped make this brand into what it has become. Future Shock is not only a celebration of the future of this sport, but of the fans who make it all possible. And from the bottom of my heart and I couldn’t mean it more if I tried…. Thank you for everything that you do. Without you, none of this is possible.

Mark: I certainly agree with that. As much as the hopefuls themselves are a huge part of this brand, the fans are also the stars because they pretty much call the shots.

Cody: With that said, Future Shock Fight Night 2….let’s do this!!

Cody heads to the back as the Cup is taken with him before we go to a highlight package showing the battle royal that determined who would receive the bye into the finals. And after that, we head back to the ring as the Future Shock Cup tournament begins.

Written by Cori

Cory: The following match is set for one fall and it is a First Round Match In the Fight Night Tournament! Introducing first..!

“Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer” by Kingsway Music hits the PA, as hooded monks come out, waving incense around. Trinity walks out, the Cardinal behind her, with a cross clasped to her chest. He puts his arms around her, groping her, and giving her a big kiss before she makes her way to the ring. She climbs in, and onto the turnbuckle, where she lifts the cross up for the crowd.

Cory: From The Kingdom Of Heaven... Representing Club CK, she weighs in tonight at 150 pounds... THIS... IS...TTTRRRRIIIINNNNNIIITTTTYYYYYY! ...And her opponent.

As “Time To Say Goodbye” starts the video wall comes to life to show Serafina as she exits the locker room dressed in a back hooded sweatshirt with the Lucky Lonergans logo, FFW logo and a couple of other combat clothing manufacturers and energy drink logos on it. Walking through the corridors toward the ring she is accompanied by Jonathan DeCaro. As she moves she bounces on the balls of her feet, shaking out her arms and loosening up a little. Finally she walks out through the curtain and onto the stage area, firing off a combination of kicks, forearms and elbows, finishing off with a 360 roundhouse kick followed by a jumping kick and a jumping splits as she moves down the ramp.

Walking the rest of the distance to the bottom of the ramp, she tops and removes her hooded sweatshirt, leaving her in a tight long sleeved black t-shirt and tight shorts. She gives the taping on her wrists and ankles quickly. Giving her husband a kiss she, takes a tub of petroleum jelly from him and with her fingers applies a streak over each eye and across her cheeks. Finally she walks up the ring steps and steps between the ring ropes and moves along the ropes and back to her corner continuing to stay loose.

Cory: From Encitas, California and currently residing in Boston, Massachusetts, she weighs in tonight at 118 pounds... This is SSSEERRAAAFFIIINNAAA DDEEEECCAAAARRROOOO!

Before the match gets underway however, Referee Fisk points at the Cardinal and DeCaro and tells them both to go to the back for the sanctity of the match and so we can finally have some semblance of peace! Jonathan and the Cardinal look at each other, sort of sneer and walk back up the ramp, shoulder-shoving each other the entire way... Trinity and Serafina watch each other with stony faces in the meantime before Fisk motions the bell to ring... But before he can, Trinity grabs the incense holder that one of the monks had left and smashes it across Serafina’s head just before the bell rings!

DING! DING! DING!

Mark: NO! Trinity’s going to steal one again! I don’t believe this! The Buddhist Warrior is down and there’s nothing she can do about this!

CCM: Once again, Trinity is looking to steal one!

The Holy Roller breaks out into a wide grin as the fans boo her viciously but not like she seems to give half a damn about it. No instead she reaches down and grabs Serafina by the hair with a wide grin on her face and jerks her up to lock in what’s to be the first of many German Suplexes! Seraina takes one German Suplex... Then another...! ...Then another! ...Then Serafina takes another after that! Serafina so far takes four German Suplexes and we’ve long since gone past the Holy Trinity! The crowd continues to boo however as Serafina looks quite punch-drunk as Trinity drops her on the back of her neck again!

CCM: That... That’s about what, like five German Suplexes from Trinity? I think Serafina’s been busted open from that shot to head with the incense holder as well, Mark! I don’t even think she knows where she’s at!

...Serafina takes the sixth German Suplex... And then the seventh... And then the eigth... And the ninth is the most brutal of all, not even driving the former No Surrender Champion on her neck but quite frankly on her head! Serafina lays there spread-eagled from what was no less than three Holy Trinities in a row. She points at Fisk to tell him to get in position to count her victory as Serafina lays there... Still bleeding and laid out. Trinity hooks her legs as the ref frustratedly slides into place.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Made you look.

Serafina kicks out and Trinity rolls away from Cupcake, vaguely confused as The Buddhist Warrior sits up and the look on her face is obvious. Match after match of frustration, of being screwed out of them, and Serafina DeCaro slowly rises to her feet, shaking in anger before she simply stops. The Buddhist Warrior stops and breathes out and rubs the back of her neck in slight pain. Trinity railed back and swung a fist at Serafina only to find it blocked... And she attempted another and was blocked... And another... And another! A slight look of frustration crosses her face before Trinity leaps at Serafina and attempts a tilt-a-whirl from a hurricanrana but the longest reigning singles champion only counters it in response into a tilt-a-whirl of her own before sending the Holy Roller dropping on her back. Serafina ran her fingers over the cut of her head and her eyes showed not rage or frustration or even a fury... The look on Serafina’s face showed one of...Pity. Whether Trinity realized or not was obvious in the next few moments as she became absolutely livid when her’s met Serafina’s eyes. She ran after the Buddhist warrior and wrapped her arms around her waist, looking for another German out of what had to have been the tenth at this time and yet the moment that Serafina flew backward she took a firm grasp of Trinity’s arms and reversed it into a sit down position and a Lotus Lock in the middle of the ring!

Mark: That... That’s INTRODUCING BUDDHA! My God! Out of a counter of a German Suplex, Serafina pulled out a devastating Lotus Lock!

CCM: Trinity’s gotta tap! She’s just gotta!

Trinity’s face is wide with fury and anger as she tries to kick and jerk away but Serafina’s face is one of calm and relaxation before she closes her eyes even as her muscles and nerves twitch from the grip she has to keep on the Lustful nun. Trinity tries to pull herself closer to a rope but Serafina isn’t having it by any means as she puts her body weight backward and forces Trinity to rock back! ...Finally... Finally Trinity begins dropping her heel repeatedly on the mat, signalling a tap out. The crowd of course cheers for the Buddhist Warrior!

CCM: She’s finally done it! After so many matches, Serafina has finally proven herself over Trinity and not only that, she gets to move up to the Final Round of the Tournament to boot!

Cory: And the winner of this match... SSSEERRAAAFFIIINNAAA DDEEEECCAAAARRROOOO!

Serafina’s arm is raised by Fisk as she flashes a wide smile to the crowd while Trinity grips her shoulder in agony before we cut to a commercial.

The Tiger Tamer

We are shown a brief highlight package from the previous editions of Future Shock’s eleventh season featuring Kanna Haroshi in them, the tables match and the dodgeball competition primarily before we are taken back to the live show. And there we find Amber Carano standing by with the woman in question out on the stage in front of the live crowd.

Amber: Ladies and gentlemen here in Seattle and watching live around the world, I’d like to introduce you to the newest member of the FFW roster and latest graduate from the eleventh season of Future Shock…...Kanna Haroshi!

Standing with a smile on her face, and barbed wire baseball bat draped across her shoulder the Japanese-American woman nods to Amber. Standing just behind, and towering over her, was none other than Kanna’s brother and SVW monster Gouken. The masked man standing silently, arms crossed.

Kanna: Thank you Amber. And while I wished my exit from Future Shock would’ve been a bit more...climactic I will not let that overshadow me glee. I am overjoyed to join the FFW roster, so many pretty young ladies. Oh the sounds they will make.

Amber: I’m sure it is very exciting for you. Before we get into the specifics of what your future holds, I was curious to get your thoughts on the last competition that a flight delay prevented you from being able to make. Your thoughts on the Bring Your Own Weapons match?

Kanna: First off I am saddened I was unable to enjoy the chaos personally. That being said it was a clear showing that some, Velvet Raven for example, showed everyone that they are not one to be scoffed at. Now none will leave since I have been eliminated, but it brings the question of just who will remain at the end. If ever it was a toss up, now is that time. And what a beautiful massacre it will be.

Amber casts a glance towards Gouken briefly before resuming her discussion with Kanna.

Amber: Since you are now part of the full time roster here in FFW, I assume there is no doubt in the fact that you plan to begin your journey towards potentially capturing the Ultraviolence Championship, which is currently held by Kate Steele, who has been experiencing more than a little bit of personal life drama involving her husband. Do you think all this is serving only as a distraction and could cost Kate the championship going forward?

Kanna: If she is not focused going up against the former champion and Buchanan she will be flattened. Simple as that. Personally I would’ve just bled the wretch and castrated the cheating fool, but then again...I’m of a more level head than our dear Champion.

Amber looks as though she might have an objection to that, but wisely thinks better of voicing it before she continues.

Amber: I have been informed that your first official match in the company is coming up very soon, and you will be making your debut against another woman also about to make her FFW debut. Your thoughts as you now prepare to go one on one with the recently signed Freya Kane?

A low growl came from the masked man behind Kanna, as the young woman grinned devilishly.

Kanna: Hope’s kitten? Oh yes we are familiar with her. I hope she is ready, she is not going to enjoy this.

Amber: Yes, she is half of the new tag team, Hyper Tigers, with Tifa Heafy who will make her debut this Thursday at Velocity. Freya is a very highly decorated champion by her own resume. You don’t consider her much of a threat then?

Kanna: Oh that’s far from the case, but I feel her “rawr” is greater than her bite. Though we will see shortly won’t we.

Gouken growls, his hand resting on Kanna’s shoulder as she chuckles. The camera focuses on the graduate as we cut to a commercial for this Thursday’s Velocity.

Written by Dan

As we come back from a commercial to the arena, our ears are greeted with Pollaski’s voice, trying so hard to sound like Axel Rose.  He’s failing. 

Pollaski: Oh won’t you take me down to the Future Shock City where the ring is big and the girls are pretty.  OH WON’T YOU PLEASE-

CCM: Please shut up, dude.  You’re giving me a headache and we’ve barely even started this show!  

Pollaski: Sorry, but that just popped into my head.  And considering our next match… 

CCM: Right.  No singing.  No excuses. 

Cory: The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a qualifying match for the Second Annual Future Shock Cup!  Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida weighing in at one hundred forty-two pounds, STEPHANIE DALLINS!

Pollaski:  This is how we-

CCM: I SAID NO SINGING!

“THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!”

The arena’s sound system begins to play Montell Jordan’s “This Is How We Do It” as the entrance ramp begins to smoke and hiss as a miniature bar begins to rise up from the ground with Steph standing behind it. She’s calmly wiping a glass and looking over some of the bottles behind her. Steph holds the glass up and looks at it to make sure it’s completely clean before setting it on the bar’s table and walking to the ring.

“I’m kinda buzzed and it’s all because...!” 
Crowd: THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!
“South Central does it like nobody does...!”
Crowd: THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!

The crowd actually sings along with Steph’s song as she rolls into the ring and pumps her fist proudly. She climbs up on the second rope and pumps her fist to one side of the crowd and then turns around and does it to the other. As her song dies down, Steph bounces on the balls of her toes ready.

CCM: Stephanie Dallins has had a grand total of one match on the official FFW Roster, and she is looking to make some huge waves with her second, and especially her third!

Pollaski: Future Shock Cup comes at perfect timing this year for both members of Witches  Brew!  They could be tag team champions by this time next month, and one of them on their way to the Season of Champions sometime in late 2014! 

Cory: And her opponent, from Charlotte, North Carolina and weighing in at one hundred ten pounds… she is the “Queen of Games”... JODIE GRAY!

[MZ HYDE!]

The lights cut off before a single spotlight hits the stage and Seth Star appears within it, as the first verse of Mz Hyde begins to play, Jodie Gray comes skipping out onto the ramp and turns her back towards the crowd, her Dr. Jekyll and Mz. Hyde outfit flapping around as she lowers her head, slowly removing her top hat. Jodie’s head snaps back as she looks at the crowd.

As the chorus hits, the lights begin to flash between purple, gold, and white lights, Jodie slowly removes her jacket to reveal her Mz. Hyde ring attire.

CCM: Jodie’s been a bit down in the dumps after Unstoppable, but her confidence seems to have been going up a bit as we near this match. 

Pollaski: Well, we all heard Jodie’s grand master plan back in June.  She was going to win this tonight, go on to Future Shock, win that, and cash in money for a FFW Championship shot.  The loss to Casey took none of that away, so she can still make it happen! 

*DING DING DING*

Hot for the match she’s waited nearly two months for, Jodie charges out of the corner, immediately going for an advantage on Stephanie.  However, Stephanie seems to have been expecting it, and lowers her shoulder, with a small thrust forward, and Jodie is absolutely trucked and sent flopping to the mat.  Quickly, Jodie rolls away from Steph, to her feet, and charges in again.  Again, Steph drops the shoulder, but Jodie spins as she nears, moving to Dallins’ back.  She clubs Stephanie in the back of the neck, sending Steph stumbling forward.  Jodie pursues with another couple clubs to the back of the head, then takes a fistfull of Steph’s hair, and yanks back, sending the larger woman crashing into the mat. 

Pollaski: Not clean or pretty, but Jodie recovering from a near disastrous opening move to take control of this match.

CCM: Stephanie’s a power wrestler, but she’s not that slow,either.  But compared to Jodie, she’s a tectonic plate!  That girl’s got running away from the cops speed!

Steph blinks her eyes in stunned silence, but before she can recover from the impact, Jodie leaps up as high as she can, and comes down, a leg coming down at full velocity on Steph’s throat.  Steph kicks in pain, clutching her throat and coughing, as Jodie kips to her feet, and hits the ropes, rolling into a somersault, then leaping into the air, flipping over one last time, and landing back first on Stephanie’s chest, producing more coughing in pain from the bartender!

CCM: Rolling Thunder from Jodie, and the flash of lightning hit Steph square!

Pollaski: Wait… so I can’t sing, but you can make stupid weather jokes?  Okay, Fiona. 

For a brief second, Jodie looks like she’s about to cover, but then thinks better of it, grabbing Steph’s hair, and bringing her up.  She softens Steph up with a couple of knees, and goes for a snap suplex- only for Steph to block it.  Jodie tries again, but Steph busts out catches Jodie, and drops her to the match with a side walk slam!

Pollaski: At Jodie’s size, thirty pounds of difference is a lot, and you saw it right there.  She needed Steph to be far more worn out than that!

CCM: And at your size, thirty pounds is a Friday trip to the buffet!

Stephanie shakes her head, trying to clear the cobwebs.  Jodie’s slowly trying to get to her feet but Stephanie catches her from behind, hooking up the waist, and flinging her over her head with a big release German suplex.  Jodie practically bounces off the mat, sliding nearly to the ropes.  Steph hoists her up, doubles her over, and hits a gutwrench suplex, slamming Jodie to the mat yet again.

CCM: Steph is completely ragdolling Jodie here, and there’s a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-

Pollaski: Jodie kicking out, but god, she’s feeling the pain. 

Steph rolls to her feet, and gauges as Jodie gets to her own.  She leaps up with a dropkick that catches flush on Jodie’s knee, and Jodie yelps as she flops to her side, crashing to the mat.  

Pollaski: She calls that the One Night Stand, and that’s an homage to her girls in the Scarborough Fair!  

CCM: I don’t think Jodie cares where it’s coming from.  It could be an homage to Liam fucking Alexander and she wouldn’t be appreciating it at the moment. 

Jodie, grimacing in pain, tries to get back to her feet, but she’s removed from them by Steph, who picks her up on her shoulders, going into a spin.  Around and around she goes, with Jodie shrieking from her shoulder.  Steph finally lets go of the airplane spin, sending Jodie to the mat, but she staggers around herself, dizzy.  Steph shakes her head, trying to recover, then sees Jodie against the ropes, trying to get up.  She charges in, but Jodie ducks, and Steph goes tumbling over her to the outside!   

CCM: Steph showing her inexperience there, letting herself get disoriented almost as much as Jodie did!  

Pollaski: And she’s out of the ring, and Jodie now has valuable time to recover.

As the ref looks over the ropes to check on Steph, Jodie slinks away to the other end of the ring, the crowd bursting into boos as she discreetly removes the top turnbuckle pad and tosses it out of the ring.  She glances back over, seeing the ref’s count reach four, and Steph getting slowly to her feet.  Hoping to keep the ref’s mind off where she’s been a bit longer, she sprints towards the ropes, vaulting over the top, and crashing down on Steph!

Pollaski: Deviousness by Jodie there!  And the ref didn’t see a damn thing!

CCM: These fans did, but I have a feeling by the time either Steph or the ref figures it out, it’ll be too late!

Both women are in a heap on the outside, but Jodie gets to her feet, grabbing Steph and smashing her head first into the barricade, the crowd groaning and jeering as Steph flops lifeless to the ground.  Jodie grabs her, and grinning, rolls her into the ring, quickly climbing in, and flopping atop.

CCM: That barrier smash may have done the trick! 

ONE!

TWO!

TH-

Pollaski: Steph kicks out, but NOT with authority!

Sure enough, the jerk to get her shoulder up is a rather weak one, and it’s clear that shot into the barricade has hurt Dallins.  Jodie grabs the front of her top, pulling her head off the mat, and rifles shot after shot into her head, until the ref tells her to knock it off.  She then steps back, as Steph rolls over, cradling her arms in her head, and darts forward, layering a vicious soccer-style kick into Steph’s abdomen.  Steph curls up into the fetal position, and Jodie mounts her, firing down more fists to the head. 

Pollaski: Jodie’s raining misery down on Steph, and there’s another cover!

ONE!

TWO!

CCM: Steph powers out again, but she’s in a bad way! 

Jodie gets back to her feet, heading to the corner as she signals for the end, as Steph lays lying on the mat.  She climbs to the top turnbuckle, and leers down at Dallins, before leaping in the air…

CCM: STAR POWER!

*THUD!*

Pollaski: NO!  Stephanie rolled away!

Jodie’s landed on her feet, but off balance, pinwheeling her arms to keep from falling, and she kicks out at her left knee, as if it was tweaked a little in the hard landing.  She looks over at Steph, who simply rolled forward a couple feet.  She takes one step forward- and Steph sits up. 

Pollaski: Uh oh.  I think Steph just caught a second coming…

CCM: She’s getting to her feet, and she looks ready to end this!

Jodie’s eyes are wide, as if she can’t believe Steph could get up so easily.  Not wanting to lose the advantage she’s held, she cocks her fist back for a massive punch, only for Dallins to catch it, then twist her hand around so Jodie scereams in pain.  That scream turns into a gargle as Steph explodes, catching her with a forearm under her chin and lifting her up in a uranage suplex!

CCM: DEAR GOD!  JODIE GRAY JUST GOT CRATERIZED!

Pollaski: Jodie was driven into that mat with the force of a thousand Stephrages!  And now the Queen of Games is in BIG BIG trouble!

Steph stomps forward, grabbing the stunned Jodie by her hair, and hoisting her up onto her shoulders.  She marches a couple of steps forward, and Samoan drops her back down to the mat.  Jodie is clutching her back in agony now, but Steph grabs her again, picking her up, and hitting another German Suplex that launches her clear across the ring!

Pollaski: Well, I always said Jodie’s been adept at getting people wanting to kick her ass, and here it is again!

CCM: Jodie doesn’t know where she is right now!  She just knows where ever it is, she wants out!

Jodie slides out of the ring, wanting a breather as she staggers around the turnbuckle.  Unfortunately for her, Steph, now hot blooded, isn’t so obliging, and she slides out after her.  Jodie bolts, running halfway around the ring, Steph in pursuit.  Jodie slides in, and wheels around as Steph slides in after her- right into a boot from Jodie!  Jodie stomps her in the head again- and Steph stands up., 

CCM: Oh… that didn’t work so well. 

Pollaski: Jodie’s about to get a total stat reroll! 

Kick to the gut, Jacknife. Powerbomb. 

Pollaski: DEAR GOD!  THE WHOLE RING SHOOK ON THAT ONE!

CCM: Stephanie Dallins just tsundered Jodie into next week!  COVER!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-

Pollaski: HOW THE HELL DID JODIE KICK OUT?!

Sure enough, Jodie’s shoulder got up by an inch, and Steph looked stunned.  Taking a couple deep breaths to compose herself, she rose to her feet, signalling for the end as she dragged Jodie up.  She kicked her in the gut, and doubled her over, spinning around to set up the last call.  Suddenly coherent enough to realize what was coming, Jodie did the only thing she could do- flop back down to the mat facefirst.  Steph, annoyed, reached down to grab her again, only for Jodie to rake her in the eyes!   Steph shrieks as she staggers away, blinded, and Jodie grabs her, and whips her into the corner…

*CRUNCH!*

...with the exposed turnbuckle.

Pollaski: Either that was the dumbest luck on the planet, or Jodie has tremendous ring awareness.  I don’t even think she managed to look and see where the damn exposed turnbuckle was!

Stephanie lets out a shriek of pain as she collides with the exposed metal, then her legs give out and she slinks into the corner.  As her head goes even with the exposed metal, Jodie’s perfectly timed dropkick crushes her head between the exposed buckle and Jodie’s boot at full force! Dallin’s eyes roll back in her head as she slumps to the mat.

CCM: Oh dear god!  That’s a knockout blow!  

Pollaski: An extremely illegal one, but the damn ref didn’t put two and two together!  She’s dragging her out, and there’s the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*DING DING DING*

The crowd explodes in jeers as Jodie staggers to her feet, grinning evilly as Steph continues to lay lifeless on the mat..  The ref comes over and raises her hand, having never noticed the turnbuckle’s gone. 

Cory: Here is your winner, and advancing to the finals… JODIE GRAY!

Pollaski: Jodie doesn’t care if it’s by hook or by crook, and tonight was definitely the latter!   

CCM: Steph roughed her up quite a bit though, she can take solace in that Jodie’s got another match, and is going to be in a lot of pain through it!

Pollaski: Yeah, Steph, dear god, she wrestled her damn heart out tonight, and in a fair world, she’d be advancing.  But it’s not, and Jodie’s machinations have put her one match away from the Future Shock Cup!

Jodie rolls out of the ring, heading up, laughing, while inside the ref has helped Steph into a sitting position.  She gingerly pats the back of her head, grimacing, as the ref continues to ask if she’s okay.  Finally, she gets to her feet, the crowd applauding her as she shakes her head, grimacing.

Pollaski: Steph looks okay for the most part, but that might be a concussion.  Dear god that was a tough impact. 

CCM: But the Seattle crowd appreciates Steph’s efforts anyways, and she hardly has nothing to look forward to after this- she’s going for the Unity titles in just a months time! 

Hate Life

The roar of the crowd is heard through the arena as we cut backstage and find a familiar pairing in the form of Rebecka Hate as she is apparently getting a pep talk of some sort from her manager, Christian. He turns his attention from her as the camera approaches.

Christian: I can not tell you how long I have waited for this night. You have no idea. Because here at the second annual Fight Night, a horrendously irritating and talentless individual finally gets what’s been long coming to her. Laura Steele has cost her partner here matches, she’s been nothing short of a disgrace as a tag team partner, and tonight Rebecka here gets to finish what Samara started at Breaking Point last Saturday.

Becka shook her head as she looked Christian a little bit.

Becka:  How in the hell is Laura still kicking?  I mean with everyone that is wanting her head on a silver platter, I don’t see how she is going to be able to survive till the end of the month.  I have been waiting for my chance to beat the hell out of this girl as she seems to be the only wrestler that can actually draw more heat from the fans than Mika can.

Becka grimaced as she thought about the different things that Laura has pulled recently.  She still wasn’t sure how in the hell she was able to get her hands on a bowl of fish and chips in Germany.

Becka:  I’m not sure if it will be worth the trouble to continue to team with the girl seeing how she is dragging my name through the mud with stupid shit.  The only person that is allowed to do any damage to my reputation is myself and I refuse to let anyone else take that away from me.  Laura, I know that you are watching this and I will tell you that  if you find some way to survive tonight, you need to understand that is is just the beginning of the punishment that I plan on putting your body through.  Your body will be paying the price for your engagement to Todd.  To do that to family is just despicable and not even remotely classy.  Don’t worry though, I will beat class into your fucking head.

Becka punched a locker hard, leaving a huge fist shaped dent in it. Christian seems to have liked that display before he continues.

Christian: And after Laura gets put where she belongs, it’s onto the fatal four way for the Future Shock Cup. Now I am aware as we all are that Sunny got a bye into the match by winning the battle royal, but that just makes her target number one. And it’s really not too much concern because in a match like that, she doesn’t even have to be pinned to win. Anyone can pin anyone. And no matter who all is meeting Rebecka here in that match, she’s always got room for a trophy and then she’ll roll on into the Season of Champions next year as a result. All of the other women have proven themselves, but it’s the same as when anyone faces Rebecka….they always tend to…..Hate Life.

Becka smirked as she nodded for a moment.

Becka:  Tonight I will not only take the Future Shock Cup but I will also silence all the critics who say that I don’t have the endurance to win a long match.  Pollaski when it is all over you are going to eat your words as the ref raises my hand in victory twice.  I am not some two bit hack that got lucky but a true star that is on the rise.  This is my chance to change my fortune in Future Shock.  I will show everyone that I am the real deal and am the true champion of Future Shock.

Becka grinned as she rolled her shoulders before picking up an envelope that was in her bag.

Becka:  This letter will be my saving grace and after tonight will ensure my freedom.  I advise Todd to read this in full when I give it to him.

Christian gave it a curious look himself as we cut to commercial.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:46:33 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 02:37:08 am »

Written by John

Cory: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a qualifier for the Future Shock Cup Final

Mark: This promises to be one of the more interesting qualifiers for the final later tonight as tag team partners meet each other one on one here.

CCM: This could be exactly what Frosted Steele needs, Mark, a match to clear the air between the two and maybe see them gel better as a team going forward. Or we could see Hate kill Steele and everyone wins.

The lights flicker as the first few chords of Heroes End by Judas Priest plays through the speakers.  The crowd has a mixed reaction to the music as the first verse starts up.

I heard a human voice who sang like no one else
I heard a proud lady singing loud
Lived her life as she liked, didn't give a damn
But soon she found she was underground and wasted

I watched her hitting notes as she strutted stage
Her body shook oh, she did her stuff
She screamed and quake, give and take, maybe took too much
If you take the smooth you gotta take the rough

As the lights faded down into a purple stream of light at the top of the ramp way, a solitary figure comes out from behind the curtained area and stands while holding the curtain open.  The crowd’s reaction becomes even more mixed as they notice that it is Christian Kincaid standing there.  As the chorus starts to play, Becka Hate smoothly strolled out from backstage.  She grinned as she walked down the ramp dressed in a dark Red Riding Hood outfit.  She shrugs past the fans that are trying to touch her with a sneer before stepping up into the ring.  She takes the hood off and passes it to Christian before stretching a little bit as she waits for her opponent.

Cory: Introducing first, from Westfield, New Jersey, weighing in at 161lbs and standing 6’1” tall...REBECKA HATE!!!

Mark: Rebecka Hate has been waiting for this match for a long time. She’s coming off a win against Michelle Taylor in her last showing in FFW and she’ll be looking to extend that winning streak tonight.

CCM: Hate is an absolute powerhouse and she’ll be looking to use all of that strength tonight to hurt her opponent - a lot.

“God Save The Queen” by the Sex Pistols begins to blast all across the speakers as it does we are able to see Todd Steele sprinting down the ramp like she is an Olympic runner. She has the Union Jack flag attached to her back and an Agency of Steele megaphone locked tightly in her hands. She smirks as she raises the megaphone up to her lips and begins to yell into it loudly.

Todd: Please have honour as the Agency of Steele’s premier athlete Laura Steele makes her way to the ring... I give to you a proud member of Frosted Steele who is endorsed by Agency of Steele.... LAURA STEELE!!! Stand up and show some class and honour all!

She yells into the megaphone passionately and it isn’t long before Laura makes her way slowly to the ring. She is clad in a Frosted Steel sports bra along with a pair of matching shorts. She makes her way slowly to the ring turning her nose up at the fans who are booing her. The fans begin to boo Todd and Laura as they both make their way to the ring and Laura smirks as she enters the ring slowly while standing off in the corner.

Mark: Laura meanwhile is coming off a beating from her cousin Samara Steele at the last Breaking Point.

CCM: Samara dented a steel chair with a huge Alabama Slam and she has to still be feeling the effects a few days later.

Robert Valero calls for the bell and Laura immediately rushes out of the corner only for Rebecka to quicken her pace and take her head off with a huge clothesline. Laura quickly gets back to her feet only for Hate to tag her jaw with huge right and left hands that see Steele stagger backwards into the ropes and Hate immediately whips her across the ring into the opposite side and catches her coming back by lifting her up into a Gorilla Press Slam and drops her face down onto the canvas.

Mark: Hate came out of the block red hot and she’s got a lot of pent up anger towards this woman that she wants to let out.

CCM: You’re not kidding, ever since Future Shock we’ve seen tensions rise between these two women. It’s pretty soothing to drop the source of so much tension right on their face.

As Laura lands she immediately tries to get up and get away, only for Hate to charge forward and drive a boot into her ribcage that brings Laura to her knees and Hate goozles her throat, lifting her up onto her feet and delivering a headbutt, releasing her throat as she does so that causes her to reel back into the corner. Hate goes straight after her, pushing her head back and driving right and left handed fists into her midsection - almost like she was tenderising a side of meat. Valero intervenes, counting Hate down before getting her to back up a couple of steps. As soon as Hate is allowed to go back on the attack she does so, with a series of quick kicks to the midsection once more. As Valero tells her to bring Laura out of the corner, Rebecka does as instructed hooking her arm and walking her out of the corner and into a HUGE hiptoss.

Mark: Laura’s getting punished in the corner with those big right and left hands right out of Rocky and delivered straight into the ribcage.

CCM: And did you see the amount of elevation she got in that hip toss? If Mika has the hip toss of doom, that was the hip toss of total annihilation.

Laura sits up immediately, holding her back as she does so and Becka shakes her head as she steps forward and drives a boot right into her opponents spine. Laura lets out a shriek of pain and tries to get away once more, only to be chased down by the powerhouse member of Frosted Steele who lifts Laura upwards and drives her down into the mat with a sidewalk slam that she lands with an echoing thud on the canvas. Again Becka lifts Laura back up to her feet and Irish whips her fiercely into the corner - Laura hitting back first with a gun crack like sound and stumbles right into Hate’s grasp as the bigger woman lifts Laura up onto her shoulders and drives her downward with a Samoan drop. Leaning back on top of her, Hate hooks the leg and Valero makes the count.

Mark: It’s been all Hate so far and it’s been all power moves.

CCM: It’s just been pure hell on Laura’s ribs and back right now and Rebecka might well have the match won with the first pinfall attempt here.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Laura manages to kick out and pushed her tag team partner off of her. Again Laura rolls onto her front and tries to crawl away, only for Hate to once more catch her before she manages to get too far, dropping to her knees and driving an axe handle smash into her back. Again Steele pushes up onto all fours but finds herself pulled to her feet by a handful of hair and Hate drives a knee upward into her gut, hooking her head and lifting her vertically, holding her there for twenty seconds before dropping backwards into the ring with the suplex. Rolling over Becka makes the cover, hooking the leg once more.

CCM: I think that huge vertical suplex might well have been payback for the loss Steele caused Hate against Angela Hinchcliffe a couple of weeks back.

Mark: The last pinfall attempt was close so this vertical suplex could be the final nail in Laura Steele’s coffin.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Once more Steele rolls the shoulder to break up the cover. Again the English woman finds herself pulled up to her feet by her opponent and sent into the ropes. As she rebounds Hate wraps her arms around Steele’s midsection and lifts her up, spinning her around into a spinebuster….that gets countered, Laura hooking her head and driving her down with a DDT into the canvas. Rolling away to the corner, Laura pulls herself up using the ring ropes and hangs in the corner, holding her back as she does so. As Rebecka gets to her feet she looks over at her tag partner and sprints towards her, only for Steele to dive out of the way at the last moment, Hate hitting the turnbuckle pads chest first. Immediately Steele rolls her up.

Mark: Hate hits the corner hard and Laura looking to steal the match up and advance to the finals here!

One…

Two…

...THR-

CCM: Two and a half and Hate powers out of the cover easily. Can Laura make this opening count? Or will the most hated woman in FFW at the moment continue to get her ass handed to her

Hate powers her way out of the cover, sending Laura flying back towards the ring ropes and Rebecka almost immediately gets to her feet. Seeing this Steele rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope. Hate follows and Laura makes a beeline towards Todd, placing him between her and Rebecka and Todd seems to try to calm Hate down, only for the woman to push him roughly to one side and follow as Laura rolls back into the ring, heading for the middle before turning and catching Hate with a front kick to her face as she ducks her head in between the ring ropes. Before she can retreat, Laura connects with a second kick to the face and sets off across the ring as Hate stands up on the apron and grabs hold of the top rope. Coming back, Laura catches her with a knee into the gut. Unfortunately for Steele it seems to have no effect, Hate reaching in and wrapping a hand around the back of Steeles head, pulling her in close before driving a fist into her face. She doesn’t let go of Laura and out of nowhere, Steele grabs hold of Hates head, dropping to her knees and snapping her throat first over the top rope. Hate bounces backwards off the ring apron and into the barricade in front of the fans.

Mark: The strikes weren’t having much effect but snapping her neck over the ropes certainly did.

CCM: It’s plastic coated steel and they don’t have all that much give in them Mark.

Backing up across the ring, Laura hits the ropes for added momentum and comes flying forward, leaving her feet as she gets near the ring ropes and into a suicide plancha that connects perfectly with Rebecka Hate!

CCM: Laura flies and catches Hate perfectly!!

Mark: Hate’s down and Laura needs to keep her there. If Rebecka gets back to her feet then she can start to use her power to her advantage once more.

Laura stomps away ineffectually on Hate before she pulls her upwards and rolls her back underneath the ring rope. Pulling herself up onto the apron, Laura turns towards the crowd, giving them a little curtsy before belting out the opening few lines of Rule Britannia as loudly as she possibly can. Turning back to face the ring, she measures Hate up and uses the ring ropes to springboard into a spinning heel kick that makes connect and sends Hate back down. Immediately Steele goes for the pin.

CCM: Her singing hasn’t improved...but at least it wasn’t the National Anthem this time.

Mark: It was also thankfully brief as she remembered she had an opponent recovering behind her.

One…

Two…

...THR--

Hate powers out of the cover, throwing Laura into the air and seeing her land on her knees. Laura glares at the referee and seemingly reminds him how to count to three and gets to her feet, dismissing him with a curt wave of her hand before she heads towards the ring ropes and comes back, catching her foe with a knee to the side of the head. Rebecka shakes her head, clearing out the cobwebs and still tries to stand as Laura holds her hands up for the crowd, getting nothing but boos. Shaking her head, Steele tells the fans they have no class before springboarding off the ring ropes again and takes Hate down to the canvas with a hurricanrana. Hate rolls through the move and pulls herself up in the corner only for Steele to charge in and connect with a flying forearm to Hate’s jaw and very quickly climbs to the top rope, hooking her head and attempts to land a Tornado DDT. She gets pushed off halfway through the move, landing on her feet.

Mark: Laura seems to be hitting the high flying moves perfectly right now, though Hate manages to reverse the Tornado DDT attempt.

CCM: Laura landed on her feet though, so Hate still has a little bit of work to do to effectively counter the move and this entire crowd is solidly behind her.

As Steele turns around to face her opponent she quickly hates the view thanks to the big boot from Hate coming in fast. Laura somehow manages to react, ducking underneath the boot with a matrix style evasion. Coming back up to her feet, Laura and Rebecka turn to face each other and Hate reacts first with a big left hand that knocks Laura to one knee. Steele comes back by launching herself head first into Hate’s gut, doubling her over and the English woman takes two handful of hair and throws herself and down to the canvas, driving Hate down with her. Laura heads towards the corner and climbs to the top rope, playing up to the crowd, calling them just another colony. Looking back over her shoulder, Steele sees Hate rising to her feet and leaps into a moonsault.

Mark: Laura making more friends in this sold out KeyArena crowd here in Seattle…

CCM: I can see people flocking to join her fan club and learn all about style, class and honour right now.

As she descends, Hate catches her, adjusts her grip slightly and uses her power to charge forward driving her into the turnbuckle before walking a couple of steps backwards and dropping Laura down onto her head with a piledriver. Hate makes the cover.

CCM: And now she’s been made to pay for all that showboating!! She’s going to have one hell of a headache after that piledriver.

Mark: Laura Steele might not have paid any attention to Rebecka Hate during whatever training sessions they had, but she’s not getting any option here.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!NOO!!!!

Valero waves it off as he sees Laura’s foot on the bottom rope. Rebecka Hate comes to her feet and turns her wrath on Valero as he explains the situation to her, still getting a verbal barrage from her nonetheless. Turning back to Laura she finds her in the corner and charges in looking for a body splash, but Laura with a shriek of terror brings her knees up into her tag team partners chest. Rebecka Hate though catches her below the knees and uses her strength to her advantage, lifting Laura up and out of the corner before throwing her back first into the turnbuckle pads. Dropping her unceremoniously Hate retreats to the middle of the ring and raises her hand, getting a huge round of cheers  from the crowd. With Laura sat down against the corner, Hate charges forward and into the bronco buster….the move going horribly wrong as Laura manages to throw herself out of the way and out of the ring.

Mark: Laura’s back must be on fire after getting bounced off the back of those turnbuckle pads, but she had enough awareness to see the Bronco Buster coming and get the hell out of the way.

CCM: And that’s really going to hurt Hate. I mean really hurt. That’s not a pleasant move to perform on the corner like that.

On her feet on the outside Laura grabs hold of Hate’s ankles and pulls her through the turnbuckle pads and straight into the steel ring post. Hate holds herself in pain as she falls to one side and out onto the apron. Laura rolls back into the ring, barking some instructions to Todd before she comes forward and slides right into Hate’s side, knocking her off the ring apron and to the mat. Climbing the turnbuckle she looks over to Todd who has pulled a box out from under the ring apron and has made his way around to the announce desk right in front of Laura. Reaching into the box, Todd pulls out a white tablecloth and quickly smooths it over the surface before heading back into the box once more, producing four teacups and saucers, laying them out - one each for Mark, CCM, Todd and Laura. Finally he moves and usurps a folding steel chair from under Cory Kincaid, dusting it down as sets it up for Laura.

Mark: Hate knocked to the outside by Laura Steele and she’s directing Teddy to set something up here and it seems like we’re invited too.

CCM: Looks like Laura has decided it’s tea time somewhere in the world and you’re lucky enough to witness this peculiarly British tradition up close and personal.

Steele nods her approval as Hate starts to get to her feet and with her back to Laura on the top, the English woman flies, connecting with a missile dropkick to her back that sends the big woman off balance and into the ring steps. Laura moves to join Todd as he has already pulled a serving platter out - covered in little triangular cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off. In the ring Valero seems to take a deep breath and starts the count.

CCM: Oh look, they even brought cucumber sandwiches. This is almost surreally civilised.

Mark: As enjoyable as it is, maybe the middle of a wrestling match isn’t really the best time and place for this little event to take place?

CCM: But do you really want Laura that with all this crockery around? Remember what happened to NHB?

One...

CK comes around the ring to check on his client.

Two…

Todd finally pulls out a teapot, complete with tea cozy over it and pours four cups of tea, he sets the teapot down on the middle of the cloth.

Three…

Laura congratulates him on the civility of the occasion, not getting much of a response from Todd.

Four….

Hate comes to her feet, convincing CK that’s she’s fine as anger flashes in her eyes and turns to face Laura, moving towards her.

Mark: Laura had better hurry up and finish her refreshment, because here comes her tag team partner and she doesn’t look to be in a mood to wait.

Five…

CCM: You know Mark...to Hate this tablecloth might just look like a bullseye for her to drive Laura through. We might want to get ready to move pretty sharpish.

Laura sees her coming and holds her hand up telling that it was Tea Time and that Hate would just have to wait.

Six…

CK asks Valero what the hell he is doing letting the match get to this.

Seven…

Hate with murderous intent lunges towards her opponent, Laura trying to repel her by flinging a cup of tea towards her face but Hate dodges it and the cup hits CK on the side of the arm.

Mark: Hate’s not at all interested in tea time and that scalding hot cup of tea just went all over her managers arm!!

Eight…

CCM: CK’ll be able to look after any burns himself. Valero’s up to eight already!!

Hate turns to check that CK is okay getting the thumbs up from the man and turns back towards Laura who drives the teapot into her head, the ceramic breaking on impact. Immediately Valero calls for the bell, Hate dropping to one knee. Shaking her head a look of fury cross her face and she stares at Laura who takes off through the crowd. Cory Kincaid makes the official announcement as Valero hops out of the ring and raises Hates hand in the air.

Cory: Here is your winner, by way of disqualification and advancing to the finals….REBECKA HATE

Mark: Laura Steele drove that damn teapot into her partner’s head right in front of the official and finds herself disqualified because of it.

CCM: Rebecka Hate advances to the finals tonight to face Sunny, but how much has this match taken out of her and will she be able to recover enough in time to pull off victory there and take the Cup back to New Jersey?!?

Mark: After a shot like that though Millar, how well can Frosted Steele work together in the future - especially with that huge tag team grudge match at Sin & Sacrifice on the horizon? And will they even make it to Sin & Sacrifice?

As Hate stares at the back of a retreating Laura, the show cuts elsewhere.

Everything Coming Up Sunny

We are taken to a video package from the second episode from the Ultraviolence season of Future Shock, where we see the closing moments of the battle royal with just Serafina, Sunny, and Stephanie remaining. The last two eliminations are shown as Sunny is declared the winner, and excitedly so before we go back to the live broadcast.

Next, we find the five and a half foot tall Future Shock Cup sitting on the floor of what looks to be Cody Kincaid’s office. And it is as he comes around his desk to open the door to show he has a visitor, namely the woman who won the battle royal, that being Sun Hi Kyoun!

Sunny giggles and claps her hands as she greets Cody, the cute Korean wrestler’s hair done up in pigtails. As if she could honestly get more adorable.

Sunny: Hi Mr. Kincaid sir!

Cody: Hi there, Sunny. I wanted to wish you the best of luck as you have some big matches coming up, not the least of which is Thursday in the trios match with Steph and Kate against Jessika and the VIP. AND the tag title triple threat at Sin & Sacrifice! But I hope most pressing tonight has something to do with this.

Cody gestures towards the huge silver cup sitting on the floor just behind them.

The young woman bounces on her feet and giggles again.

Sunny: Oh yes am very much excited for all and more. Trios match be interesting, need to talk to rainbow haired guitar girl, she not in Sunny’s best book after Future Shock season. But we work together.  Triple threat work like magic and fire, we rip apart all before us then wear the happy shiny belts! And the cup, am very much excited to compete for it. Even if going against bestest of friends.

Cody: I don’t have to tell you that you will possibly be the target for the three women who make it to the finals, since you are getting to take it easy till the match starts. I don’t think any of them are going to take it easy on you. But the prize is worth it, this Cup….and a spot in the Season of CHampions. I don’t think it’s out of line to say you definitely have the fans behind you.

Sunny: Is most gracious honor, and is worth the danger. If I am of target early, then is the way it must be. I will not dwell on it, no time in life for such doubts. Taking it a step every way, and shine bright when the time comes.

Cody: I just wanted to wish you luck. And if you’re looking for Kate, I think she is here tonight. Locker room is….what was it…..last door on the left around the corner.

Sunny: Okay! Have happy fun night Mr. Kincaid!

Sunny practically cheers before skipping, yes skipping, out the door. And on that image, we head back to the ring.

What's Eating Ignis?

A very good close up of some pink hair is shown before the camera pulls back and we find it belongs to (who else?) Gabrielle Crimson, as she is hanging out in the tech area with the website team warming up as her match is coming up next.  She is soon joined by Robby Reynolds.

Robby: Gabrielle, welcome to Fight Night 2!

This draws a loud response from the fans in the arena.

Robby: And it sounds like Seattle is rather happy to see you as well.

Gabrielle: Almost as happy as I am to see them here! Hi guys!

She stops her warm-up for a bit - throwing a football back at forth with someone who’s out of camera sight - as she waves at the lens, and this way, to the crowd of Seattle.

Robby: Tonight you make your FFW debut against one half of Anger Management in April Evans, the champion of the eighth season. And possibly one of the most powerful women you have ever faced in your career. As a matter of fact, it’s coming up next. I wanted to get your final thoughts before you hit the curtain.

Gabrielle: I honestly am not trying to worry about the size difference. Yeah, she’s got several pounds on me, but I’m pretty sure you remember the final episode of Future Shock Season 6, a’ight? Me and Serafina deCaro, fighting it out, and MAN was that an exciting match! Yeah, I lost, but did it even matter? It was a massive amount of energy you won’t find anywhere else.

Gabby throws the football away, likely at the person she was warming up with.

Gabrielle: If there’s anyone here thinking THAT Gabrielle can take April Evans on, well… I am THAT Gabrielle, but BETTER. I mean, I get better as I learn more, and how much time has it been since then? A full year, maybe more? Yeah, I’m definitely ready to take on April and put on the show of my life. Seattle won’t be disappointed!

Robby: I also wanted to get your response to some rather pointed comments directed towards you this past Saturday night at Breaking Point by “The Firebird” Ignis. She didn’t seem to appreciate your teaming with Hayley Dark in any form after she had rejected Bounce & Pounce’s tag title rematch.

Gabby sighs sadly.

Gabrielle: I’ve been trying to think less and less about it, you know? I… I don’t know what’s gotten to Megan. It wasn’t a nice thing for her to do, starting with leaving her partner… Well, former partner hanging, and then saying all those evil things. It’s not like her at all. But… Oh, well, people change their minds back and forth all the time, and here’s hoping Megan will find it in herself to realize how foolish that was of her. I mean, sure, she may be two-- two-time? Tag Team Champion, as well as collecting various other belts throughout her career, while I only have two Tag Team Championships and a TV Championship under my belt, but I don’t think that’s enough for her to call me a “perennial failure”. She doesn’t even know me that much to go around pointing fingers like that.

Pinky lowers her head and shakes it negatively.

Gabrielle: All that really happened was that Hayley wanted her rematch for the championship, while Megan apparently didn’t. Hayley was granted a new partner and that’s when I jump in. There was no betrayal, no treason, nothing of the sort, so I… I just don’t understand it. But, like I said, maybe she’ll find it in her to be reasonable and at least… You know, be nice to her partner?

Robby: Well she seemed to indicate she was tired of carrying Hayley and doing everything Hayley wanted to do. And given that you also want to get into contention for the Future Shock Championship, it is very likely you will be coming across Ignis sooner or later. Do you think Ignis carried her partner?

Gabrielle: Not at all. They were a solid team. Tag team wrestling can be tricky, and if only one is doing the job, the team sinks, because there are two at the other side, you know? There are examples in history, in FFW even, of one person carrying the other, and you can tell those teams were destined to failure. Remember the New York Crew? Drop Dead Dangerous? And many, many others. Bounce and Pounce weren’t a one-woman-team, not by a long shot.

Robby: I know you don’t know for a fact what exactly has taken place, but I’d be curious to hear any theories you have as to what has caused Bounce & Pounce to fall apart at the seams, being one of FFW’s most successful tag teams. What do you think could have changed inside Ignis to cause this shift that we saw at Breaking Point?

Gabrielle shrugs and pouts.

Gabrielle: Like I said, it’s hard to tell. I’m betting on a HORRIBLE case of miscommunication, but… Ignis was a tad too overboard with her words back at Breaking Point for it to be just that. I wish I had the least idea but…

Robby: I understand. Good luck tonight. When we come back, Gabrielle Crimson goes one on one with April Evans here at Fight Night 2!

And on that, the show cuts to commercial.

Written by Todd

Cory Kincaid: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first she is a Future Shock Finalist from season 6 making her return to FFW from Côte d'Azur, France Gabrielle Crimson!!!!

As "Endless Possibilities"'s first guitar chords crank the sound system, some of the arena lights blink in pink, crimson red and white, and Gabrielle appears on the top of the entrance aisle, and looks around, smiling at the audience. She blows a kiss to the audience and then sprints at the ring, high-fiving the crowd in her way. She jumps into the ring and climbs two turnbuckles, blowing kisses and doing the catgirl taunt to heat the people.

Crystal: Hello everyone I have the pleasure of calling this match with one of my good friends in Penny. Tonight marks the official in ring return for Gabby, and she brings a spirit of speedy luchadora style of wrestling. Let me just say it feels so good seeing her in an FFW ring again.

Penny: Ain’t never been one fer’em flippy doos, but gotta love watchin’ y’all who can do’em pull that stuff off.  An’ tonight she’s gotta helluva challenge before her.  Strong Girl Style comin’ out strong. 

Crystal: Gabby was apart of the 6th season of Future Shock being the runner up to Serafina, it’s going to be exciting to see how she takes being in an FFW ring again. I for one am super excited to call this match.

Cory Kincaid: And her opponent from Reading Pennsylvania she is one half of the tag team Anger Management and is the Season 8 winner of Future Shock. April Evans!!!!

As the Melodic opening of “The Animal” begins to play over the PA System, the lights dim down as yellow strobe lights dance around the arena. The fans give a loud pop as April Evans appears on the ramp and takes a small bow to them before sprinting down to ringside, slapping hands with the fans. When she enters the ring, April looks out to them and smiles, giving them a clap of her own before going to her corner and awaiting the match to begin.

Crystal: And of course here is April Evans. A woman who has seen some tag team success with yourself Penny but when it comes to singles action she has often struggled a bit. What do you have to say about April’s strong girl style taking on Gabby’s speedy style?

Penny: It’s like comparin’ night’n day, dalin’. Gabby’s fast, agile an’ can get air like few others. But April is power, durability an’ don’t move less she wanna. You got one helluva match tonight, April’s gotta be fast, an’ Gabby’s gotta hit hard. It’s gonna test’em both. 

Jennifer Stringer is in the ring and she gives a look around before she calls for the bell. The bell sounds as this has officially come under way. Gabby bounces around a bit as she keeps her gaze locked on April. April slowly moves her way to the center of the ring and Gabby takes the opportunity to rush towards April. April is looking for a big boot but Gabrielle manages to baseball slide in between April’s legs as she ends up on the opposite side of her. Gabrielle doesn’t waste any time as she launches a drop kick at the back of April but April barely moves as she turns around grabbing the pink haired beauty by the head taking her down to the mat with a snapmare. Gabrielle slowly gets up and April launches her boot right at Gabrielle colliding directly with her head as she sends her down to the mat.

Penny: High impact, April keeps it up like that an’ Gabby won’t be able to run let alone jump nowhere. 

Crystal: We shall see but one cannot count out the speedy style, I have a feeling Gabby’s wings aren’t clipped just yet.

Gabrielle favors her head in pain as April makes her way over to Gabrielle. She wraps both hands around Gabrielle’s neck as she lifts her off the ground and high into the air holding her up for a chokeslam position, but Gabrielle wiggles sliding right out of April’s grip as she lands on her feet. She throws a European Uppercut right at April’s head and connects but it has little to no effect on April. Gabby grabs April’s head and delivers a headbutt but April just shakes it off as she stares back at Gabby waving her finger at her. Finally Gabby goes for one more shot this time connecting a well executed roundhouse kick to the face of April. April staggers back into the corner as Gabby points at April as the crowd begins to get behind her.

Crystal: And Gabby and her speedy style has given her the advantage in this match. Take off Gabby, take off.

Penny: April’s takin’ every shot an’ almost shruggin’ it off, but it looks like Gabby realized that just sluggin’ April ain’t gonna do it. Seems she’s upped her game, but can she keep it up?

Gabby begins to sprint towards April as quickly as she can and she jumps up going for a Stinger Splash but as she jumps up and lands on April in the corner, April fights out of it by finally wrapping both hands around Gabby’s neck and she sends her straight down to the mat with a chokeslam. The whole arena is overtaken by some “Holy Shit” chants as well as “SGS” chants. April bends down as she hooks a leg for the pin fall.

Crystal: What a very powerful chokeslam from April. I doubt that Gabby even knows where she is at right now!

One…

Two…

Gabby however is able to kick out as she refuses to stay down and the fans begin to chant as she slowly rolls away and struggles back up to her feet.

Penny: Gabby ain’t done yet! But a few more moves like that from April an’ she may be soon.

April doesn’t give Gabby any room to recuperate as she walks over to the French beauty and lifts her up over one shoulder.into a powerslam position. Without hesitation she begins to run at full speed but Gabby slides off of the back of April and ends up behind her. She hisses like a cat and she is screaming for April to turn around. April does exactly that and Gabby sprints towards April and leaps on top of her with a cat pounce. April holds Gabby up but Gabby decide to start raining down punches on top of April’s head. She connects with 5 punches before April pushes Gabby off of her. Gabby rolls off of the ground and rises back to her feet as she runs at April she rolls past her. When she is on the opposite side of her she quickly drops down and does a capoiera leg sweep that sends the giant to the mat. The crowd roars into excitement as Gabby quickly sprints to the top rope and she leaps off with a moonsault landing on top of April. She remains on top of her hooking a leg for a pin fall.

Crystal: Good God what impact off of the top rope. She got amazing air time with that moon sault. Will it be enough to keep the big girl down?!

Penny: Great exchange from Gabby, she’s usin’ that speed to the best’a her ability.  But that’s a good question, will Strong Girl Style be brought down already?

One…

Two….

April however easily powers out of the move as she tosses Gabby right off of her. Gabby lands on her as April tries to sit up and Gabby is quick to bounce off of the ropes and launches a forward drop kick to the seated April. April however is able to catch Gabby with both feet and she slowly towers back up to her feet. With Gabby’s feet in both of her hands she whips her into the corner turnbuckle but Gabby jumps just like a cat and manages to land on top of the ropes with ease.

Crystal: My God… Look at those cat like acrobatics. Gabby really knows where she is at in the ring.

Gabby begins to purr as she jumps off grabbing April’s head on the way down looking for a tornado ddt but April once again uses her power to push Gabby to the ground. April keeps standing tall as she runs at Gabrielle and takes her off of her feet with a very powerful clothesline that sends her to the mat. Gabrielle reaches for her head in pain as April grabs Gabby by one hand and begins to ascend up the ropes. She does a tightrope walk and leaps off sending Gabby to the mat with a forearm smash. Gabby hits the mat as April let’s out a Primal Scream. Gabby makes it to her feet and April doesn’t hesitate to send Gabby right into the mat with a very vicious bicycle kick.

Crystal: Oh no… It’s looks like April has knocked the wind out of Gabby with that bicycle kick.

Penny: APRIL SMASH!!

Gabby seems to be out of it as April drops down and hooks a leg for the pin fall.

One…

Two…

Three...

Penny: An’ that’s all she wrote folks. Great fight by Gabby but SGS took the win!

Crystal: Wait a minute Sugar… Don’t count your chickens before they hatch! Stringer is waving it off.

And sure enough April sees why she is waving it off as she sees that Gabby’s foot is on the ropes. April stands back up on her feet and she drags Gabby away from the corner and as she tries to pick the pink haired beauty up Gabby doesn’t waste any time rolling her up.

One… 

Two…

April powers up of it as she stands up. The crowd seems to be split as half of them are chanting Let’s Go Gabby, as the other half are chanting Let’s Go April.

Crystal: This is a perfect battle of speed versus power but which is going to outdo the other?!

Penny: It’s a great back’n’forth match tonight, both ladies showin’ all they got.

Both girls are breathing heavily and Gabby begins to… run circles around April?! April tries to keep up with her but Gabby is just too quick as she circles and circles her. April begins to get frustrated as she launches her April Smash again and again but doesn’t come anywhere close. She goes for one more and this time Gabby slides underneath April’s leg and takes it out from underneath her as she causes the giant to stumble to the ground. Gabby now has an opening as she points to the ropes and quickly ascends to the top and signals.

Crystal: It looks like Gabby is going for Alysson’s G Effect. If she hits it this match could very well be over!

Penny: Question is “IF”, Sugah. If she doesn’t it could go the whole other way.

Gabby leaps off of the ropes and she ends up connecting right across April’s body. She hooks a leg for the pin fall.

Crystal: YESSSSSS SHE’S HIT IT! Now pin her Gabby!!!

Penny: We’re supposed to be unbiased, Darlin’.

One…

Two

April however manages to power up as she sits up breathing heavily and Gabby is pulling her own hair in shock as she can’t believe it. The crowd are at the edge of their seats as they are all standing on their feet as Gabby hovers over April.

Crystal: It’s just the excitement and this match is still going on strong. Regardless who wins they are both giving one another everything they have plus more! 

Penny: Close call! That was as close as it could ever get!

April is back on her feet and Gabby doesn’t give her anything close to an inch as she sprints at her full speed but April grabs Gabby by the head and tucks her underneath.

Crystal: and… JUST LIKE THAT… She has caught Gabrielle. If she hit’s this it could be murder she wrote!

Penny: Awww hell is this it?!?

The crowd is cheering loudly as April begins to twist Gabrielle around but the pink haired kitten fights out of it as she ends up on the opposite side of April. April turns around and as soon as she does Gabrielle jumps up and nails April in the head with a pinpoint precision spinning roundhouse kick that catches April in the temple, and in slowl motion April falls down to the mat.

Crystal: Tiiimmmberrrrrrrrrrr…. Taste The Rainbow shades of Violetta; 

Penny: Don’t matter how big ya are, a kick like that’ll knock ya senseless.

April seems out of it and with every ounce of weight in her body Gabby turns April over and hooks a leg for the pin fall.

One….

Two…..

April kicks out a millisecond too late as Jennifer’s hand slaps the mat a third time.

Three!

Ding Ding Ding….

Crystal: She has done it! Gabrielle Crimson has had a successful return in FFW and she had to bring all nine lives just to get the job done.

Penny: Ain’t knockin’ nobody tonight, April an’ Gabby gave the fans one helluva show. Proud’a them both to be honest. 

Crystal: Both women should be proud of what they did they brought their all here but…. Speed over power tonight.

Inside the ring April makes it to her feet as Gabrielle is having her hands raised by Jennifer Stringer.

Cory Kincaid: And the winner of this match as a result of a pinfall… Gabrielle Crimson!!!!!

The fans have erupted into Thank You chants and April walks over as she offers Gabrielle a hand. The two shake one anothers hands and they raise it high into the air showing good sportsmanship as we fade out to elsewhere.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:47:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 02:39:32 am »

JoJo's Big Night

The smiling face of Amber Carano is shown outside the office of Cody Kincaid with the door closed to her left as she greets the camera.

Amber: Amber here, and I am standing outside the office of Cody Kincaid because I was told the person I wanted to chat with was here. And it’s not Cody this time. I’m here to talk with the woman who will be competing for her first title in FFW since she arrived in the company over two years ago through Future Shock. No doubt she’s getting some support from someone she considers very close to her.

Amber gives the door a little rap with her knuckle as she calls out.

Amber: If you’re in there, Miss McFarlane, I’d like to get a few words with you, please.

After a few seconds, the door is opened and the small redhead walks out of the office, dressed in her ring clothes and a nervous smile on her face, which she widens a little on the sight of Amber.

Jo: Hey Amber! What’s up?

Amber: Hello there, Jo. I just wanted to get a few thoughts from you. It’s no secret what a big night it is tonight for you. Your first title match in FFW ever. And for those who may not remember, almost a reunion match from last year’s Fight Night as you face Casey Atherton. The only thing missing from that would be Arabella Black. I’m going to guess you are rather nervous?

Jo: That’s...a bit of an understatement, honestly. It’s terrifying to think of. I’ve worked my little arse off for two years solid, hit every single hurdle on the way, made myself look like a fool almost akin to Michelle Taylor on I don’t even know how many different occasions...and finally, it’s paying off. I’m standing here just...waiting. For something. Something to make the time go quicker. This isn’t my first go round with title matches...but it’s my first here. And it’s that first that makes me so nervous. I don’t want to think about the fact it’s almost history repeating itself. I just want to finally get over that hurdle.

Amber: That is completely understandable. In recent weeks, you have certainly turned the tide around completely and been picking up win after win. It’s paid off, tonight you face the same woman who eliminated you last year at Fight Night when you were competing for the Future Shock Cup. I noticed also you have tremendous support, as I saw your sister backstage as well and no doubt Cody in there behind you too. Do you think that maybe you and Casey have been on similar rises? She started off on a streak not too long before the same time you did, after all.

Jo: Turning the tide is fine, but keeping it that way is the hard way, as was proved when I hit a brick wall in that triple threat at Unstoppable. Ah well. And...yes and no. For all Casey’s hit a streak on her own, she never did badly anyway. She was successful in a tag team with Starla, she was halfway decent when she wasn’t being helped by her or Alex Adonis. She’s just proved that she didn’t really need them in the first place. That’s all that’s changed. She’s not suddenly “better” than she was at the first Fight Night. It just looks that way because of what’s absent.

Amber: So you don’t think she has really improved and was always at this level? I believe it was the win over Camilla Pazzini that really seemed to open everyone’s eyes to her, but you don’t think you are facing a different Casey than the one you met a year ago? Just one who has proven she could have always done it from the start on her own?

Jo: I don’t believe people suddenly improve because of what is or is not there. that’s like saying Isabella was a worse wrestler than she was before everything became a soap opera regarding a bloody bellhammer. Beating people like Cammie damn well SHOULD open their eyes to the fact that she’s not reliant on others. That proved it. Becoming the first Future Shock Champion proved it too.

Amber didn’t seem to disagree at all.

Amber: I’m sure there is going to be a split crowd tonight when you go out there, as you have many supporters watching around the world, including your own family and close friends. Anything you would like to say to those people before you attempt to capture the Future Shock Championship in the main event here? Your first one on one main event in FFW at that?

Jo: Just...thank you for standing by me no matter how much of a vagina I’ve been, in and out of the ring. And...I’ll try not to let you all down again.

Amber: Good luck tonight, Jo! We’ll all be watching.

Amber unexpectedly gives her a little hug before the show heads back into the arena.

Written by Mark

As the show cuts back from the commercial, we are shown production assistants transporting the Future Shock Cup down to ringside and placed not far from the broadcast position.

Mark: Fight Night rolls on, and there you see it up close and personal! The Future Shock Cup, and one of these four women will be taking that home tonight here in Seattle.

CCM: Not to mention getting an automatic pass into the Season of Champions next year, that Cup is tremendously valuable for many reasons, Mark.

Cory: The following contest is a fatal four way for the Future Shock Cup!

The lights flicker as the first few chords of Heroes End by Judas Priest plays through the speakers.  The crowd has a mixed reaction to the music as the first verse starts up.

I heard a human voice who sang like no one else
I heard a proud lady singing loud
Lived her life as she liked, didn't give a damn
But soon she found she was underground and wasted

I watched her hitting notes as she strutted stage
Her body shook oh, she did her stuff
She screamed and quake, give and take, maybe took too much
If you take the smooth you gotta take the rough

As the lights faded down into a purple stream of light at the top of the ramp way, a solitary figure comes out from behind the curtained area and stands while holding the curtain open.  The crowd’s reaction becomes even more mixed as they notice that it is Christian Kincaid standing there.  As the chorus starts to play, Becka Hate smoothly strolled out from backstage.  She grinned as she walked down the ramp dressed in a dark Red Riding Hood outfit.  She shrugs past the fans that are trying to touch her with a sneer before stepping up into the ring.  She takes the hood off and passes it to Christian before stretching a little bit as she waits for her opponent.

Cory: Introducing first, from Westfield, New Jersey! She is one half of Frosted Steele! This is….REBECKA HATE!!!

Mark: Thanks to a DQ earlier tonight, Rebecka Hate moves into this match. And you gotta believe she could be a favorite with that power advantage she is definitely going to have.

CCM: Definitely, her match didn’t go that long so she was probably able to conserve some energy too.

[MZ HYDE!]

The lights cut off before a single spotlight hits the stage and Seth Star appears within it, as the first verse of Mz Hyde begins to play, Jodie Gray comes skipping out onto the ramp and turns her back towards the crowd, her Dr. Jekyll and Mz. Hyde outfit flapping around as she lowers her head, slowly removing her top hat. Jodie’s head snaps back as she looks at the crowd.

As the chorus hits, the lights begin to flash between purple, gold, and white lights, Jodie slowly removes her jacket to reveal her Mz. Hyde ring attire.

Entering the ring, Jodie stretches on the ropes before she chuckles to herself and awaits the match to start.

Cory: And her opponent, she hails from Charlotte, North Carolina! This is...’THE QUEEN OF GAMES’ JODIE GRAY!!!

Mark: Of all the women coming into this, Jodie likely had the most taken out of her. Stephanie Dallins gave her all she could handle and then some.

CCM: I’m not sure how much she can have left in the tank really. Jodie could actually be at the weakest of the four.

As “Time To Say Goodbye” starts the video wall comes to life to show Serafina as she exits the locker room dressed in a back hooded sweatshirt with the Lucky Lonergans logo, FFW logo and a couple of other combat clothing manufacturers and energy drink logos on it. Walking through the corridors toward the ring she is accompanied by Jonathan DeCaro. As she moves she bounces on the balls of her feet, shaking out her arms and loosening up a little. Finally she walks out through the curtain and onto the stage area, firing off a combination of kicks, forearms and elbows, finishing off with a 360 roundhouse kick followed by a jumping kick and a jumping splits as she moves down the ramp.

Walking the rest of the distance to the bottom of the ramp, she tops and removes her hooded sweatshirt, leaving her in a tight long sleeved black t-shirt and tight shorts. She gives the taping on her wrists and ankles quickly. Giving her boyfriend a kiss she, takes a tub of petroleum jelly from him and with her fingers applies a streak over each eye and across her cheeks. Finally she walks up the ring steps and steps between the ring ropes and moves along the ropes and back to her corner continuing to stay loose.

Cory: And their opponent, she hails from Boston, Massachusetts! Please welcome the Future Shock Season Six Champion…...SERAFINA DECARO!!!!

Mark: Easily the most successful woman to come out of Future Shock, Serafina finally got the monkey off her back and put down Trinity earlier tonight in the opener. She’s had more time to rest than anyone.

CCM: Save for the woman who is about to come out, you mean, Mark.

The lights shut off entirely and there is the sound of Sunny Kyoun giggling before Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls hits the speakers.  There is a sudden flash from pyro on the top of the stage and the lights come on, revealing Sunny standing with an ear to ear grin as the crowd begins clapping to the beat. Sunny bounces on her feet, clapping as well to get the fans nice and pumped.

Sunny starts skipping (yes skipping) down the ramp, waving and slapping hands of the fans as she makes her way to the ring. Sunny climbs up the apron then hops over the top rope with ease, running to far corner and waving to all the fans, blowing kisses and giggling. She hops down and claps her hands excitedly, ready for the math.

Cory: And finally, she hails from Yeoungdoungpo, South Korea! Please welcome…..SUNNY KYOUN!!!

CCM: Here’s my pick! Sunny has been able to take it easy all night long and watch the proceedings without lifting a finger!

Mark: Sunny is definitely in the most enviable position of all, that’s for sure! But as I said before, that also may make her target number one.

Referee Melinda Davis checks out all four women quickly to make sure there are no weapons and immediately calls for the bell. All of them eye one another from their corner until Rebecka and Jodie turn their attention to Sunny. The Korean native’s eyes widen a bit as both of them make a beeline for her. She quickly ducks out of the way of a clothesline from Jodie but runs right into Rebecka who nails her with one of her own as she turns around. Hate begins to drive several kicks into her body as she pulls her up and holds her in place before Jodie decks her with an uppercut that rocks her. Rebecka grabs Sunny’s arm and sends her in for the ride as Jodie catches her with a spinebuster to the mat! Gray pops back up to her feet, looking back to Rebecka who kept an eye on her as well.

Mark: I had a feeling that might happen, Sunny was a target and at least two of them were looking to bring her to their level in the early going!

CCM: DId a damn fine job too! Didn’t really see Rebecka and Jodie working together, and Serafina’s just...hang on!

As CCM was about to say it, Serafina took off and left her feet, delivering a lungblower into Hate’s back as she was looking at Jodie. DeCaro rolled on top of her and began to unload with straight right hands to her rapid fire. Hate shoved her off, trying to sit up before Jodie hit her with a low dropkick that put her back on the mat again. She pulled Hate back to her feet and shoved her into the corner. Serafina delivered a pair of knife edge chops to her chest before immediately moving back when Jodie caught her in the stomach with a pair of kicks to the abdomen. Rebecka staggered out of the corner only to catch a bulldog into the canvas by Serafina. She quickly rolled her over to make the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Serafina was pulled off the cover at the two by Jodie, and the Buddhist quickly got to her feet as Jodie shook her head. The two looked at one another for a second before a scream was heard and they turned to see Sunny come off the top rope with a high cross body that took them both to the canvas!

Mark: It looked like Serafina and Jodie were about to get it on, but Sunny was airborne!!

CCM: She took out two women at once with one move! They didn’t keep her down long enough obviously!

Sunny quickly made a cover on Jodie!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gray kicked out and Sunny immediately turned around and covered Serafina.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

DeCaro shoved her off of her as Kyoun immediately got to her feet. A big smile on her face, she pulled Jodie up and went to send her in for the ride but she ran straight into Rebecka Hate instead. The powerhouse lifted her off the mat in a bearhug, where she began to shake Jodie like a rag doll. Davis moved in to see if she wanted to give it up as Sunny was about to break it up just to be safe. She glanced over to Serafina and both of them hit the ropes behind Rebecka and delivered a pair of chop blocks to each of her legs! Hate dropped Jodie and fell to her knees, with Gray holding her back in obvious pain. Sunny took off towards the ropes again and caught Rebecka with a dropkick to the back that sent her face forward into the canvas. She quickly rolled her over to make the cover but before Davis could start a count, Rebecka powered out of the cover and shoved her off!

Mark: That’s something they have to find a way to negate, Rebecka Hate’s absolute power in that ring!

CCM: And double teaming her may be the best way to do it too! Rebecka is all power in there, without a doubt! You can see how everyone is going for quick wins here, none of them want this match to go any longer than it has to!

As Jodie began to get back to her feet with the help of the ropes, she turned around and ate a superkick to the jaw that sent her through the ropes to the floor around ringside. Sunny turned back and locked in a Boston crab, leaning back on Rebecka’s legs as Serafina got back up and stepped over, hooking a camel clutch on her head and neck.

Mark: Serafina and Sunny back to back and Hate’s back is being bent like a straw!

CCM: Jodie got pasted to the floor, and Hate is in big trouble now! Nowhere to go!

Rebecka’s face grimaced in pain as she growled and yelled as both women pulled towards one another in their respective holds. Hate began to try to reach for the ropes but they weren’t within her grasp at the moment. Another scream of pain was heard from her as she pounded her fist into the mat in frustration and pain. And with Serafina and Sunny back to back with their holds locked in, neither of them noticed as Jodie slid back into the ring. Gray headed for the corner and came off with a missile dropkick into Serafina’s chest that sent her to the mat, releasing her hold. Sunny quickly released her hold as well, turning around as Jodie went for a roundhouse kick. But Kyoun caught it with her hand, only for Jodie to counter into an enzigiri to the back of her head!

CCM: What a smack! Gray nearly decapitated Sunny with that kick!

Mark: Did you hear the smack of leather on skull?! We heard it, Sunny felt it!

Jodie immediately rolled her over and hooked the leg as Davis fell for the count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sunny managed to kick out before the three as Jodie got back to her feet. She pulled her up, locking in a rear waistlock before she lobbed her overhead with a German suplex that sent her crashing into the mat. Gray quickly scrambled towards her and hooked the leg for another pin attempt!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

CCM: You can almost see the desperation, all of them are wasting no time! Especially the three who have had matches already tonight!

Mark: This match is fast and furious for a reason, they know they have to win quick before anyone else is able to break it up!

Gray pounded the mat as she started to get back up to her feet. She glanced around, seeing Hate was still on the mat holding her back in pain and Sunny was starting to move barely in front of her. But she had lost track of Serafina. Gray spun around to see where she went, but DeCaro moved right behind her, waving her to turn around. And as Gray did just that, Serafina launched herself out of the corner with a big spear that folded Jodie in half on the canvas! The fans came out of their seats at this as DeCaro quickly hooked her leg for a pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jodie kicked out before the three as Serafina quickly shuffled back to her feet. But she headed for Sunny, who had begun to get up finally. Pulling her to her feet, she delivered a pair of European uppercuts before hitting several of those Muy Thai kicks to her body, sending her towards the ropes. DeCaro stepped back a few steps and went for a clothesline. But Sunny grabbed the top rope and dropped, causing the Buddhist to go straight over it to the floor around ringside. Kyoun was breathing heavily as she looked down to see where Serafina had landed.

CCM: Sunny low-bridged that top rope, and Serafina went flying! But look at her, she has been taking a tremendous amount of punishment in this match!

Mark: That’s the problem with her position. When she got the whole night to rest, she became the primary target for three other women who have all been through matches tonight!

Sunny began to crawl towards Jodie, slowly starting to get to her feet the closer she got. Pulling Jodie up by the head, Gray fired with a right hand to the jaw that rocked Sunny backwards a step. Kyoun returned fire with a kick to the gut and quickly grabbed her head. She pointed to the ropes as the fans roared in enthusiasm. And with a start, she took off and used her feet to pivot off them into a tornado DDT!! But Jodie managed to shake her off and caused her to land hard on the canvas on the back of her head. Sunny dropped like a rock as Jodie had grabbed the top rope on the turn. Gray dropped to her knees and fished out the leather glove from her top. She sucked air as she slid it onto her hand, waiting for Sunny to get back up!

Mark: The Hand of God! And I don’t think it will take much at this rate! Jodie Gray is in the driver’s seat here!

CCM: Sunny landed on the back of her head and I think she’s about to choke on this match….LITERALLY!!

With the help of the ropes, Sunny pulled herself up to her feet very slowly as Jodie circled around to try to stay out of her sight for the element of surprise. Gray darted across but as Sunny turned to face her, both of them walked right into the waiting clutches of Rebecka Hate! Hate’s face was thunderous as she grabbed them both by the throat and delivered stereo chokeslams!!

Mark: Oh My God….they forgot about Rebecka!!

CCM: The ring shook, Mark!! This is over! Rebecka Hate is going home with the Cup!!

Hate covered Sunny, pressing her hands into her chest as Davis fell for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sunny barely rolled her shoulder in time as Hate turned and covered Jodie instead!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jodie kicked out as well as Rebecka rose to her feet slowly, her hands clutched at her lower back as it was obviously giving her tremendous pain. Rebecka surveyed the territory with many of the fans chanting her name. And slipping in from behind her was Serafina, who climbed up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside and came off onto her back with a sleeper! DeCaro locked it in tightly as Hate tried to grab her to pull her off. But the Season Six Champion wasn’t having much success at that, and Rebecka began to stagger and finally drop to a knee as Serafina kept the hold well applied.

Mark: Serafina’s gonna put this monster down herself and put her to sleep! Jodie and Sunny are down too, I think DeCaro may have it here!

CCM: Cupcake says if she can’t pin her, she’ll put her out like Sominex! And Rebecka is dropping too!

Cupcake managed to land on her feet as Rebecka began to slump forward in the hold. The powerhouse of Frosted Steel’s arm was lifted by the referee, and it fell once. She lifted it a second time and it dropped again.

CCM: Once more, and Serafina’s taking home the Cup! Hate’s been beaten and worn down already tonight, and I think Cupcake is going home with the spoils tonight!

Davis raised her hand for the third time, but as it was about to seemingly drop, Jodie bounced off the near side ropes and caught Serafina on the side of the head with a bicycle kick that dropped her to the mat. Hate fell forward onto her hands as Serafina hit the mat. Rebecka started to try to get back up with her mouth open, gasping for air when Jodie plunged her fingers into her mouth with the mandible claw! Hate’s body was paralyzed practically as Jodie took her down to the mat!!

Mark: The Hand of God!! If anything could hold that woman down, this can do it!!

CCM: It’s a paralyzing hold, Mark! It’s beaten many of FFW’s stars!

Jodie locked her elbow as she leaned into Rebecka on the mat with her fingers plunged deep down her throat. Rebecka’s arms flailed around in an attempt to grab the ropes but ultimately began to falter as Davis made the count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

She immediately called for the bell as Jodie looked up in shock.

Mark: I don’t believe it!! Jodie Gray…..she’s done it!!

CCM: The last person I’d have expected given what she went through tonight, Jodie has won the Cup!!

Jodie sat against the ropes with first a shocked look and then a smile forming on her face as she let out quite a victorious scream before Davis raised her hand in victory.

Cory: The winner of this match…...and the Future Shock Cup…..’THE QUEEN OF GAMES’ JODIE GRAY!!!!

Jodie rolled out to the floor, staggering around the ring till she made it to the Cup and hugged herself to it with another victory scream.

Mark: I’ll give Jodie her due, I didn’t think she could do it. I didn’t think she could pull it off, but I stand corrected! Jodie Gray snaps a major losing streak and did she ever do it at right time here tonight!

CCM: Jodie’s got the Cup, and she’s never letting it go! And she’s going to the Season of Champions next year!

Jodie was overcome with emotion as she kissed the large Cup, slinking down to her knees as she clutched herself to it.

Mark: Could we be seeing the return to dominance Jodie Gray enjoyed for some time earlier in the year? Gray has done it!! JODIE GRAY IS THE 2013 FUTURE SHOCK CUP WINNER!!

CCM: These four women went to hell tonight to try to win that, but Jodie managed to make it happen! Congratulations to her, and good luck getting that thing home!

Mark: Welcome to the Season of Champions, Jodie! Don’t touch that remote! When we come back, the Future Shock Championship is on the line! We’ll be right back!

The show cut to commercial on Jodie smiling at the Future Shock Cup before giving it a kiss.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:48:24 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 02:41:04 am »

Written by Mark

After the commercial break, we head back into the arena where we see the main event is next as Cory Kincaid heads towards the ring.

Mark: We’ve taken our last commercial break of the evening, and it’s time for the main event! The Future Shock Championship is on the line, and joining me is Daniel Pollaski on color commentary.

Pollaski: Glad to be here, Mark.  You got Jo McFarlane in her first EVER shot at a title, and I’m almost positive we’re going to be watching this young lady put on the match of her life trying to take that title from Casey Atherton.

Cory: The following contest is the main event of Fight Night, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

The melodic pacing of “Forever or Never” plays out over the speakers, dousing the arena in bright pink light, which strobe with each synthetic beat. The crowd cheers as Jo McFarlane walks out of the back, her hands placed firmly on her hips.

I don’t believe in miracles, I never did.
Nothering every happens here, so sick of it.
I, I, told you I, I, I need to get, something new.
I long for something mystical, hysterical,
Dark and tantric, sexual…

During the first verse, Jo walks down the ramp to the beat of the music, smiling to the fans and extending her hand to clap those of the fans. She reaches the bottom of the ramp and turns towards the stairs, ascending them and jumping onto the top rope.

I’m not gonna live forever!
(Say) I’m not gonna live forever!
Better make it now or never! (ever, ever)
I;m not gonna live forever!
(Say) I’m not gonna live forever!
Better make it now or never! (Forever or never!)

During the chorus, Jo throws both hands upwards, saluting to the crowd before lowering her hands and jumping off the rope in a perfect forward flip, landing on her feet. From there she walks into a corner and limbers up and the music fades out.

Cory: Introducing first, the challenger! She hails from Edinburgh, Scotland! Please welcome…..JO MCFARLANE!!!!

Mark: After nearly two years with this company and a career slump, Jo McFarlane finally turned things around and got herself on quite the streak. Tonight, she’s going to try to cash it in for her first singles title in FFW!

Pollaski: Yeah, but she’s going to have to step it up even more than she has been.  None of the girls she beat in her run to this match hold a candle to what Casey Atherton can do.  I’m not kidding when I say she needs to wrestle the best match she’s ever done.

The crowd are plunged into darkness mere moments before Cherry Lips by Garbage begins to play. As each note of the synthesised opening playings the lights flash on and off momentarily, illuminating only a fraction of the audience seemingly at random. As the lyrics start the lights fade once more and a spotlight highlights Casey Atherton as she heads out to the middle of the stage, spinning on her heel completing a full revolution and facing the ring she holds the Future Shock Championship above her head, bringing it back down to hold it over her shoulder. As the guitar kicks in she half walks, half jogs toward the ring sliding under the bottom rope before rolling to her back and kipping up to her feet.

Heading for the corner she climbs onto the middle turnbuckle facing the crowd and tries to rally their support as she joins in the hand clapping on the song before raising the title once more. Finally she drops down to the canvas, pressing her lips to the faceplate of the championship and handing it off to the official.

Cory: And her opponent, she hails from New York City, New York! She is the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion! Please welcome…...CASEY ATHERTON!!!

Mark: Since leaving Team Adonis, Casey Atherton has been on fire! Almost immediately winning that Future Shock Championship and turning back opponent after opponent in either title or non-title matches, her biggest win being over Camilla Pazzini! There’s no doubt in my mind that Casey is on a level with virtually anyone you can name of late.

Pollaski: Five consecutive wins in singles competition.  That’s not easy in a company like this, especially considering who’s Casey been facing. She’s a clear favorite tonight as well, but Goliath always needs to be aware of David!

Casey surrenders the title to referee Jennifer Stringer before she raises it above her head. Stringer hands it off to the timekeeper and calls for the bell. The women move to the center of the ring and shake hands with the crowd already somewhat divided as dueling chants for both women begin to rumble through the Key. Both of them look around with a smile at the reaction they are getting and immediately lock up in the center of the ring. Casey presses the advantage as she pushes Jo back into the ropes. The referee calls for a break, and Casey does so at the two count. She takes a step back and Jo lunges off the ropes towards her, looking for a takedown. But Casey sidesteps and catches her in a side headlock instead before she counters it into a hammerlock behind her. Jo tries to grab her with her free hand but Casey manages to avoid the contact and drive her head between Jo’s shoulders twice. McFarlane moves towards the ropes and as she grabs them, Casey breaks and drops down into a small package rollup, catching Jo by surprise!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!!!

Jo immediately kicked out right at the two as Casey rolled to her feet.

Pollaski: Not the start Jo wants on this match.  Casey’s flat out out-maneuvering her, and Jo needs a way to counter this early onslaught and restore an advantage to her.

Mark: Do you think Jo may be having a case of nerves? As you’ve said, this is her first championship match in FFW. Could she be battling butterflies and nerves as well as Casy here tonight?

Pollaski: Could be.  But there’s no easy difficulty in Femme Fatale Wrestling!  She better get over those nerves, and quick!

The pair lock up in the center again with Casey using a go behind and wrapping her arms around her waist. She looked to be going for a suplex of some kind, but Jo blocked it with her foot. Casey delivered another headbutt into her back trying to soften her up for it to hit the suplex, but once more Jo countered. McFarlane lunged towards the ropes and ducked her head as Casey clotheslined herself across the top rope. Jo immediately broke free and took off for the near side ropes. As Casey turned around, Jo delivered a flying shoulder block off the middle rope that flattened her. A smile began to form on her face as she pulled Casey by the legs towards the center. And once more, she darted for the ropes, launching off into another springboard into a leg drop across her chest. She quickly hooked the leg as she sat with her legs over Casey’s body.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Casey shoved her off the cover, and as Jo rose to her feet and went for a standing elbowdrop, Casey rolled out of the way. Jo immediately popped back up and grabbed Casey by the head to pull her to her feet, but Atherton jerked her arm down to pull her to the mat, where she looked to be going for an STF. Jo fought out of it with back elbows that caught Casey on the jaw.

Pollaski: Well, there’s some momentum from Jo, and a great eye there to catch the trap Casey tried to catch her with, and get out of it!  Last thing she wants to do is have this match ruined by a careless mistake.

Casey was pulled to her feet by her arm as Jo sent her in for the ride. Atherton bounced off the far side, and as she rebounded, Jo caught her with a kick to the gut that doubled her over. The challenger grabbed her head and delivered a swinging neckbreaker that sent her right back into the mat with a thud. Jo rolled to her feet and delivered another leg drop across the back of her head as she tried to get back up. The chants for Jo got louder as she pulled the champion up and fired her hard into the corner. A running start, Jo buried a knee into Casey’s ribs before grabbing her head into position for a DDT. And with one snapping motion, she drove into the mat but Casey hooked her arm around the top rope and Jo landed hard on the back of her head instead.

Mark: The pendulum in this match just keeps swinging! Casey was too close to the ropes during that offensive, and Jo definitely paid the price for it.

Pollaski: Yup, ring awareness saves lives, and even losing it for a second can cost you a match.  Now what’s Casey going to do with her advantage?

The champion held her ribs for a moment in obvious pain as she dragged Jo to the center of the ring and applied a body scissors, wrapping her legs around her abdomen and beginning to squeeze the life out of her. Jo’s face was a mask of pain as Casey’s legs tightened like a boa constrictor around her chest to suck the oxygen out of her body as Atherton propped up on her hands to increase the pressure more by lifting her own body off the mat.

Pollaski: Body scissors.  They look hot, but a lot of people undervalue them.  They probably won’t get you a win at this level, but the constriction, and what it does to your breathing… it can turn a match in your favor.

Mark: This is a wear down hold, not only does it keep Jo on the mat, it gives the champion a chance to recover herself after the offense from before.

Jo began to pound her fist into the mat as the fans began to stomp along with her. Casey tried to squeeze her legs together tighter as Jo began trying to turn away from onto her side. This slightly confused Casey who actually lightened her grip, assuming that it would be even more painful for Jo if she managed to do just that. And as Jo worked onto her side, Casey reached forward with the body scissors applied and locked in a sleeper hold at the same time.

Mark: I have no idea what Jo is doing, but she just gave Casey another point of attack. And now she’s in a sleeper hold at the same as a body scissors.

Pollaski: From bad to worse with Jo!  A body scissor may not end the match, but we’ve seen sleeper holds do so!  And with Casey controlling her body, Jo’s chances of breaking out are getting slimmer by the second.

Jo began to fight and get to her stomach with Casey now on her back before she shook and started to stand up. Casey was essentially riding piggyback as Jo rose to her feet and dropped straight backwards with an electric chair, driving Casey into the mat violently. Atherton’s grip was released as Jo rolled away from her, trying to catch her breath as her fans were getting louder now.

Pollaski: Jo breaks out, but that had to have emptied a lot of the tank!  Jo’s going to need to start digging here to get back in this!

Casey began to move towards the ropes, using them to help her get to her feet as Jo did the same on her side. The challenger staggered forward, holding her ribs in pain as Casey took off towards her. Jo sidestepped her as she passed and grabbed her by the back of the head for an inverted facebuster that dropped Casey to the mat. She immediately reached forward to hook her leg.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Casey managed to kick out before the three as Jo fought back to her feet. The champion also slowly got back to her feet as Jo hooked her head for a vertical suplex. She hoisted her up high, but she shouted in pain and clutched her ribs, allowing Casey to land behind her and delivered a German suplex into a bridging pin!

Pollaski: Just there you saw what that bodyscissors did ot her, and it may have cost Jo the match!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mark: Jo got the shoulder up at the last second, and she just barely avoided certain defeat right there!

Casey immediately got back to her feet as Jo pulled up to hers as well. Atherton went for a clothesline but Jo ducked the contact. And as the champion turned around, McFarlane left her feet with a Pele kick that caught Casey flush on top of the head! The champion dropped like a rock as the fans came to their feet!

Mark: A Pele kick, and that was a knockout shot!! Jo’s gonna do it!! New champion!!

McFarlane immediately floated over and hooked a leg as Stringer fell for the count!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Casey grabbed the bottom rope briefly as the referee stopped the count before she let her arm fall back to the mat.

Pollaski: Casey came alive just enough to break the count, but you have to think that was all she had in her to do it!

Jo slowly got back to her feet, glancing around for a moment as she pointed towards the ropes. The fans got to their feet, realizing what was coming.

Mark: She’s looking for the springboard body splash! Jo’s looking to end this right now! And if she hits it, I think she will!

McFarlane took off towards the ropes, leaping up to the top rope like a cat and springboarding off with a body splash that landed flush as Casey was starting to sit up! But as soon as she landed, Jo screamed in pain and clutched her own ribs, nearly spasmodic on the mat as she held them.

Pollaski: Well, that’s going to have Jo wrapped in gauze for the next couple weeks.  I hope nothing cracked there.  That was a nasty nasty landing.

Mark: She got every bit of the splash, but she hurt herself in the process! But look at her, she’s crawling towards Casey for the cover! She’s hellbent on winning the title here in Seattle!

Jo draped an arm over Casey before Stringer dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Casey’s shoulder shot up right before the three as Stringer held up two fingers. Jo’s face looked crestfallen as she seemed to be in disbelief. The challenger began to crawl away from the ropes as Casey started to sit up. Jo fought back to her feet finally as Casey got to her knees looking the worse for wear herself. And with a nasty snap to it, Jo spun around and delivered a shining wizard to the back of Casey’s head that dropped her to the mat….and right out of the ring to the floor!

Pollaski: What bad luck again for Jo!  Awesome knockout shot, she’s ready to cover, but the momentum was just a little too much to keep her in the ring!  She’s gotta stay at it though.  

Mark: She knows she isn’t going to win the title on a countout, but I think she could if the rules allowed it. Casey Atherton is literally flat on the floor out here in front of the broadcast position. Jo is practically touching the title right now!! She can feel it!!

McFarlane rolled out to the floor, weakly pulling Casey up in front of her. Atherton shoved her backwards as she did before Jo launched forward. Casey ducked her head into a back drop but Jo caught herself and hit a handstand on the apron. And as Casey raised her head, Jo dropped back down and delivered a DDT into the floor as the fans lost it on the counter!!

Fans: HOLY SHIT!

Pollaski: Excellent innovation there by Jo, but she needs to get this back into the ring!  

Mark: Casey Atherton just got DDTed into the floor here in front of us! If this were Falls Count Anywhere, we’d have a new champion right now!

Jo pulled the lifeless Casey up and shoved her back into the ring before sliding him as well. She laid her body across her before Stringer dropped for the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Mark: SHE DID IT!! SHE DID IT!! THAT WAS THREE!! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!!!

Stringer waved it off though as Jo looked up to her in confusion. The referee pointed to Casey’s foot under the bottom rope, once more signaling the three count was invalid!

Pollaski: Keep it together, Jo!  Stay focused!  You almost got her, just keep on her, and the next one should do it!

Mark: I didn’t even notice Casey’s foot, it’s a good thing the referee did! But Jo has come so close again and again! She can do it!!

Jo began to rise back to her feet, a heartbroken look on her face practically as the referee pointed to Casey’s foot which was still under the bottom rope. McFarlane grabbed the champion and dragged her by the arms away from the ropes. And with that, she pointed back to the ropes again, giving the sign for another body splash!

Mark: She’s calling for it again, the Dead Devotion! Jo McFarlane is one springboard splash away from capturing the gold!

Pollaski: I’m not sure if this is a good idea!  We saw what it did to her the last time!  Even if she connects, she might not be in a position to cover!

Jo headed for the ropes, grabbing them a moment to steady herself before she used a vertical leap to land on the top rope for a half second before she used the springboard and vaulted off! She fully extended her body for the splash and came down with thunderous impact…..across Casey’s knees as she pulled them up over her! McFarlane shrieked in pain on impact and crashed onto the mat in almost a fetal position as the champion lay flat on the mat, barely moving herself.

Pollaski: DAMMIT!  I told you, Mark!  You gotta take risks if you want the gold, but dammit, that was too big of one, and it doesn’t look like it paid off!

Mark: Casey got her knees up, but she’s in no position to do anything about it either. Jo is literally curled up like a ball on the mat, her ribs have got to be bruised if not cracked!

The camera showed a close up of Jo as she couldn’t stay still on the mat, tears pouring otu of her eyes as she clutched her arms to her body in agony.

Mark: She can’t even lay still on the mat, look at her! And Casey is barely moving herself! t Stringer’s starting a ten count!

Pollaski: Jo’s gotta dig deep one more time, and move it!  This is the chance of a lifetime!  Fight the pain, Jo!  FIGHT IT!

Mark: Casey’s starting to move, Jo hasn’t stopped.

The champion began to sit up as the referee was up to six at this point. Atherton reached for the ropes, using them to help her get to her feet. Jo started to rise herself, still clutching her ribs in agony as she did with Casey’s back to her. Atherton glanced over her shoulder at Jo and took one step before she dropped back to the mat. Jo’s face lit up and she immediately headed for the corner!

Mark: Look at that, Casey couldn’t even stand up! Her body must be wracked and exhausted here! And Jo’s going up top! Casey’s done!!

Pollaski: NO!  Another big risk to her body!  Is she not happy until she breaks every rib in her body?  Finish her another way!

Jo headed for the corner, looking over to Casey before she was about to climb. Not seeing any signs of movement out of the champion, she began to ascend the top rope.

As Jo was about to make it to the top turnbuckle, Casey nipped up to her feet and went straight for her. Jo’s mouth dropped open as Casey popped up between her legs and spiked her with the ocean cyclone suplex off the top! McFarlane’s body hit the mat with thunderous impact as Casey bridged into a cover!

Pollaski: DEAR GOD!  THAT WAS DEVASTATING!  THIS IS OVER!

Mark: CASEY-PLEX!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as the fans erupted. The referee lifted Casey’s hand off the mat as she lay on the canvas.

Mark: Casey Atherton has once more successfully defended the Future Shock Championship!

Pollaski: What a match!  Casey retains in absolute jaw-dropping fashion in a five star classic!  But oh,man, you have to feel for Jo.  It better not be two years before her NEXT shot at a title.  She’s proven that she deserves as many opportunities as she can get tonight.

Cory: The winner of the match and STILL FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION….CASEY ATHERTON!!!

Casey managed to sit up against the ropes as she was handed her title. She clutched to her tightly before looking over to Jo. She managed to inch towards her and raise her hand as well as Jo began to stir on the canvas. The fans were deafening as they applauded both women for their effort.

Pollaski: Some good sportsmanship here towards her fellow Season Three alumnus.  This was easily the toughest defense Casey’s had yet, and oh my God, did she earn it.

The champion used the ropes to pull herself finally to her feet.

Casey’s victory celebration was short-lived as “Burn Burn” by the lostprophets began to play, only for “The Firebird” Ignis to come down the aisle. Nodding her head, she applauded the champion as they stepped back from the ropes and watched her slide into the ring.

Pollaski: Well, here comes Iggy, and I have this bad feeling she’s not out here for Tea, Laura Steele style.

Mark: Ignis is the mandatory challenger for tha ttitle, and she looks like she is as impressed by what we just saw as we are.

Ignis said a few words to Casey, taking her arm and raising it in the air. Atherton looked a little taken aback as Ignis turned towards all four corners, raising her arm in the air for all the fans to see before letting go and congratulating her on her victory.

Mark: Ignis giving the champ a little bit of pomp and circumstance here, and I’m not sure she knows quite how to take it.

Pollaski:  Wait for it….  three… two… one…

Ignis told her she was next, and to enjoy it while it lasted. The champion raised the title into the air in front of her as Ignis looked up to it, giving her a golf clap before kicking her into the stomach and causing her to drop the title. She hooked her arms and delivered an Unprettier face first into the title on the mat. The live crowd quickly turned on her as she stood over Casey.

Mark: The Candywrapper into the Future Shock title!!

The sight of blood began to seep from her head onto the title as Ignis looked down to the fallen competitor

Pollaski: I’ve seen this coming for a while now!   Ignis has finally succumbed to the Leavenworth curse!  She’s now every bit as much of a bitch as her sisters!

Ignis pulled her back up, talking to her as the blood streamed from the champion’s forehead. Shaking her head, she jerked her back to her feet and hooked her arms again and delivered yet another Unprettier into the title. The Firebird scooped the title out from under her head and raised it into the air to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Casey’s blood stained the faceplate of the Future Shock Championship, dripping to the mat below.

Pollaski: Ignis has set her price for that belt!  And it’s a very, very red currency!

Mark: The contract for the next Future Shock Championship is written in the champion’s own blood! You’ve made your point, Ignis! And we’re out of time! Join us Thursday night for Velocity! Good night from the Emerald City!

Ignis smiled to the title, pressing a kiss to it. And that was the final match before Fight Night 2 faded off the air.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:49:01 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: