Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 11:24:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S11E4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S11E4  (Read 285 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 07, 2013, 01:09:32 am »

(Special thanks to Anna!)

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock
Season Eleven – Episode Four

The FFW logo flashes across the screen as we see rain soaked streets as we a man head down down a dark alley when “Ugly” by The Exies begins to play. The camera spins around as we see a woman following him down the alley with a barbed wire baseball bat, that being Kanna Haroshi before she takes a swing, causing him to spin around and show the redheaded Lollipop swing with a pair of brass knucks. He spins back, and a ninja wielding a katana in Velvet Raven is shown advancing. He takes off and turns a corner to find a shrieking woman holding a goblet that shatters at her voice in Helga before the lens on the camera breaks and he’s off and running again. From there, he runs into the petite redhead in Leah O’Quinn with a brilliant smile waving and signaling for the man to get behind her as someone taps your shoulder, causing you to turn as a camera goes off in your face held by Lana Star before she lobs the camera at his head. The man ducks and runs off, straight into a police officer with a sigh of relief before he points behind him at what he saw as the officer begins to pull off a mask, revealing the smirking form of Marla Lee. The man takes off away as the women begin to follow him as rain begins to pour as he runs past Fiona with a grin on her face. He runs past her into an abandoned building with the Future Shock Season 11 logo painted on the wall.

We then cut inside an indoor swimming arena where two pedestals are shown standing over the massive swimming pool. Ladders are set up to lead to each pedestal from the wall of the pool, as well as five women dressed in robes watching on. Obviously those five would be the Future Shock hopefuls. We cut over to the announce team, strangely enough not Mark and Pollaski. We find the boyfriend of Nancy Dietz and Mileena Savage respectively.

Zack: What’s up, Future Shock fans! For those who don’t know me, I’m Zack Hudson, filling in for Mark Horton who is in Australia for Breaking Point in a few hours! I can’t tell you how cool it is to be doing this, it’s always been my dream to be in sports broadcasting! So when I got the call, it was like “Uhh HELL YEAH!”

A little graphic appears on Zack’s name on the screen with his Twitter handle (@ZackIsCalling). Standing next to him is a man very familiar to FFW fans as he is sporting one of his own signature t-shirts with the hashtag #MostHonestManInWrestling across the front of it. The graphic reassures this is Dante Knox, and he can be followed on Twitter as well (@Honest_Dante).

Dante: And my name is Dante Knox! FFW fans the world over know me as both the manager of Mileena Savage, the sexiest and rightful number one contender to the No Surrender Championship. And also the Most Honest Man in Wrestling. And in keeping with that, Corky, you should be extremely thankful that I’m here to carry this broadcast despite the fact you are a collegiate dropout and have that haircut.

Zack: Look, we got one show to get through and then I don’t have to look at you anymore in person. So shut the hell up and focus on what we are here to do tonight, and that’s call….bikini joust!!

The event seems to bring a smile to Zack’s face as he says it, causing Dante to roll his eyes in his direction.

Dante: You’re going to pleasure yourself to this later, aren’t you? Not that I blame you, I’ve seen your girlfriend.

Zack: You ever been club punched?

Dante: No.

Zack: Stay tuned…..

The camera heads back to the pool as we see Leah O’Quinn shedding her robe, donned in a blue bikini as she heads towards the ladder and makes her way up towards the pedestal where the flaming pugil stick lays across it.

Zack: Leah O’Quinn will be starting us off, and I think she may be the odds on favorite to win this entire thing. She seems very hungry.

Dante: I agree, I can see every rib in her body. We found out that Leah can actually speak. And after hearing what she had to say, I encourage her to go back to using the other person to do so for her.

The next to head for her pedestal would be Lana Star, who had her hands wrapped around the palms as she climbed up to her pedestal.

Dante: And here we have Lana Star, who apparently makes art by cutting herself, which makes her remarkably stupid. But I’ll give her credit this week, she actually knows who her opponents are...just little else.

Zack: Dude, Lana’s got something to prove! She got put through a flaming table by Velvet Shinobi two weeks ago, and I feel like she is thinking she needs to impress. Especially with immunity on the line in this event.

The whistle is blown on the floor as both women take their pugil sticks, each end aflame before Lana immediately goes on offense, trying to jab Leah backwards. But the redhead shows some solid hip action, managing to avoid the shots before Lana goes for a leg sweep. Leah leaps up and lands on her feet, kicking the stick below the burning end away and causing Lana to almost drop it. And it was at this point Leah went to work, going for a thrust into her abdomen. Star managed to avoid that as the flames licked the flesh exposed in her green bikini.

Zack: Lana out of the gate early with those swipes trying to catch Leah, but the Deaf Revolution has avoided every shot. Lana almost lost her pugil stick too!

Dante: Maybe she can cut herself and paint a picture of someone without an Oedipus complex.

Lana quickly manages to regain her balance, but Leah was relentless as she went for a head shot with the burning stick, but Star ducked under that. O’Quinn used it as a feint as she swooped the stick around in a half circle and caught Lana by the foot that sent her backwards onto the pedestal. She shouted in pain as the fire touched her ankle. She quickly tried to get to her feet, jumping in the air to avoid another underside strike from Leah. But she landed back on her feet, causing the ankle hurt more before Leah swatted her in the thigh and sent her tumbling over into the pool. The whistle sounded as Leah grinned.

Zack: Lana has been eliminated, and she’s got a hot ankle to go with it! That’s the downside to this particular contest, you have virtually no covering to absorb the fire if you get caught.

Dante: Somebody call her mother, oh...I’m sure she will herself. Never mind. Who’s next?

The next to climb up the pedestal was Velvet Raven, whom took her pugil stick as it was handed up to her. Both ends burned brightly as she planted her feet apart and looked across to Leah, wagging her finger at her in essence to tell her to take the first swing. O’Quinn took the invitation and went straight for her head, barely missing the top of her head as Raven ducked. She rose back up and the two pugil sticks collided into one another, each matching the other’s thrusts with a deflection one after another.

Dante: I saw this scene in Star Wars, only no one was wearing a bikini. I think Raven has this, she’s used to using weapons. Leah’s outclassed.

Zack: Are you serious? Leah has deflected every single shot so far, and Raven’s confidence may be her undoing here. She gave her the first shot and nearly got caught.

Dante: Nearly, Corky. Just like you nearly sound like Bryan Deas if he were wearing that headset.

Leah continued to try to press the advantage, aiming next for Velvet’s legs in her black bikini. Velvet stepped out of the way, almost as though she were marching until she brought her stick down on top of Leah’s to hold it against the pedestal she stood on. O’Quinn tried to jerk it free as the fire seemed to lick up towards Raven’s legs. The ninja took a small step back to avoid the flames, giving Leah a chance to jerk her stick away from her opponent. As she did, Raven swatted the stick with her own, nearly causing it to go flying. O’Quinn showed exceptional balance as she stood almost on one foot and managed to pull it back towards her body. And as she turned back, Raven clocked her in the arm with the burning end. Leah clutched her arm in pain as Raven chose her next shot, another blow to that same arm.

Zack: O’Quinn’s arms has to be in serious pain, that’s two shots to the forearm she’s taken from the ninja.

Dante: I’m sure she thought she was hot before she got here, now she can just back it up a bit more.

The official on the floor went into motion as one of the contestants began climbing up towards the pedestal even though both Leah and Raven were still in action. Velvet went for a knockdown shot, but Leah rolled underneath the fiery stick as it swiped above her head. And as she came back up, Velvet noticed her eyes look away. Raven turned, only to find Lollipop who blew her air horn just as Leah rammed her straight in the calf around her ankle, causing her to get off balance as Lollipop shouted “MY TURN!”. Raven rose back up slowly, glaring at the redhead on her pedestal when Leah swept her legs out from under her and caused her to topple off the ledge to the water below!

Zack: Lollipop up to her usual tricks there, and Leah can give the assist to her! And now we’re down to three.

Dante: She should be disqualified for that. Velvet Raven was moments away from sending Leah into the pool, that’s not fair at all! As the Most Honest Man in Wrestling, I’d know!

In her flourescent green bikini, Lollipop snatched up Velvet’s pugil stick and began to taunt Leah from the other pedestal. O’Quinn shook her head and went to swinging with the stick, aiming again for the redhead’s legs with quicker swipes as though she had just went into a second gear now. Lollipop danced around like a marionette on the pedestal, avoiding the shots.

Zack: I think Leah may run the table here! She’s still going, and Lollipop is on defense.

Dante: Of course, she’s on defense, Corky. If someone were swinging wild shots with a burning torch at your body, you would be too. Especially when you got done eating your paste.

Lollipop continued to avoid the shots without hitting any herself while Leah began to slow down, starting to get a little winded as evidenced by her posture. And it was at this point Lollipop began to go on offense, swinging the pugil stick back and forth in a fairly random motion unlike her opponents before her. She twirled it around in a circle for a moment before she went straight for Leah’s head, just barely missing her. Leah managed to duck underneath the shot, but Lollipop held the stick right above her head. And as Leah went to stand back up, Lollipop bopped her on the shoulder, causing her the flames to come close to her face. Leah immediately tried to shove it away to avoid burning her face and hair when Lollipop used her off balance stance to wallop her and send her over into the water!

Dante: Well so much for running the table. I’ll give Leah credit for lasting this long, but it’s hard to predict the movements of someone who doesn’t even know what she is going to do next.

Zack: I think Lollipop may be smarter than she lets on. You couldn’t get lucky constantly without it catching up, especially in something like this.

The last hopeful headed up the ladder with a smirk on her face, that being Marla Lee. Lollipop danced around on her pedestal waiting for the whistle to sound. And as soon as it did, Marla let her pugil stick hang at her side. Decked out in a basic brown two piece, she seemed slightly amused by Lollipop’s antics before the redhead stopped dancing and went to swinging.

Zack: I’m telling you Lollipop isn’t just some random ADD wonder, she knows what she’s doing up there!

Dante: Yes, being ridiculous. Now let Marla eliminate her, and we’ll call it a night then. I’ll go back to my fiance, and you can go back to….your post-op girlfriend.

The redhead was firing in various directions, which Marla managed to avoid mostly though one shot caught her on the hip. As soon as it touched, Lee almost snarled and fired hard with a shot to Lollipop that caught her on the arm. The redhead yelped in pain before Lee caught her on the on the arm with another shot. Lollipop shouted in pain again as Lee brought the stick back around again, this time looking to sweep her legs out from under her. Lollipop bounced off one foot to the other. Meanwhile back on the floor, Velvet had loosened the ladder on Lollipop’s pedestal. And as the redhead avoided Marla’s shots, Raven caught her in the ribs with the other end of the ladder.

Dante: I like that! Raven is trying to help Lollipop get back down by handing her the ladder herself!

Zack: She’s trying to get her eliminated, you twat! The official should get that ladder away from her!

Dante: You go do that, I’ll be right here!

Marla took advantage of the distraction as Velvet caught Lollipop again in the rib cage, as the official demanded she leave the pool area. Lollipop leaned over in pain before Lee brought the pugil stick around and caught her on the other side and sent her toppling into the pool. Raven dropped the ladder back into place and dove in after Lollipop, pulling her up and unloading with right hands. The redhead headed for the pool wall, climbing up and getting jerked back down before she fired shots back at Raven this time. Security came out, separating the two as Marla tossed her pugil stick into the water and raised her hand before taking a bow.

Zack: We have a poolside brawl with Raven and Lollipop over here, but Marla Lee has won the bikini joust! She’s got the immunity this week, but give credit to one Leah O’Quinn who dominated the earlygoing of this contest!

Dante: Lucked out, you mean. I hope Raven spikes Lollipop’s head into the floor personally. Congratulations to Marla Lee, who now moves right into the next round while one of these four remaining women will be gone next week!

Zack: Fans, head over to the FFW website and cast your vote for your favorite rookie this week! And next week, we’ll find out who you thought was the best and who’s getting sent home. This should be a very telling vote!

Dante: I’d predict the winner, but I would likely gave the halfwits watching too much credit and they’d go in the other direction.

Zack: I had a great time calling this event tonight, even despite having an asshole in the booth with me. Head over to the site and cast your vote, and next week, we’ll find who wins and who is gone! Marla’s heading to the fifth round as Future Shock’s eleventh season rolls on!

The smirk on Marla’s face is clear as she takes a seat on the pedestal, surveying all beneath her as Future Shock fades off the air.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:46:33 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: