Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 01:19:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Indomitable - October 22, 2013

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Indomitable - October 22, 2013  (Read 563 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 23, 2013, 02:02:14 am »

All Artwork by Cori

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Indomitable – An ESPN Special Event
Live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calfornia!
October 22, 2013

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we are taken live inside the Staples Center to a roaring crowd in Los Angeles. The camera pans the crowd as hundreds of signs are shown waving before we see the entrance set for Indomitable.

Mark: We welcome you to the City of Angels here in Los Angeles, California! We welcome you to the Staples Center, and most importantly to the first ever Indomitable! This is most assuredly FFW’s backyard and this deafening sound you hear is a sold out Staples Center as FFW has come home! And--

“Can’t Be Tamed” by Miley Cyrus starts to blare through the PA system of the arena before the roar only gets more thunderous before the owner of FFW steps out onto the ramp. The smile immediately forms on Samantha Star’s face as she is greeted by her hometown crowd, dressed in a nearly knee length black dress.

Mark: Looks like we are kicking off Indomitable with the owner herself! Listen to the roar for Samantha Star, and as we already mentioned, this IS FFW’s backyard. A very strong response from this crowd for Samantha is hardly something we aren’t used to hearing.

Samantha is handed up a microphone as she moves towards the top of the ramp as her music continues to play. It finally begins to fade out to a chant of “Welcome home!” in unison from the fans. Samantha nods her head in agreement, clearly still grinning at the response before she begins.

Samantha: It’s good to be in Los Angeles here tonight. And it’s good to be...home.

That draws another pop from the crowd as Samantha pauses before she continues.

Samantha: When we began putting together the first ever Indomitable, there was no question in my mind about where to have this event. There was no question in my mind that FFW was going to be here in this arena in this city, because not only is this where FFW calls home...it’s where I call home. I love this city and this company. Welcome to..INDOMITABLE!

Mark: Staples Center is precisely the arena FFW calls home, there’s no doubt.

Samantha: Tonight, we are going to decide the Television Champion. We are going to crown the new Chase for the Crown holder, who will go onto Anarchy to face Tara Thunder for the No Surrender Championship. We are going to move one step closer in the Femme for All, and we are going to see what is a Pay Per View quality meeting between two proud champions of their division.

Mark: That’s a pretty concise overview of what we have on tap here tonight.

Samantha: As you all know, our final Pay Per View of 2013 is coming up next month on November 30th from the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana. And while there have been quite a few matches promised for that show, there is none more crucial than the main event for the FFW Championship. On that night, you will see a rematch from Sin & Sacrifice, but under slightly different rules. It will be 2 out of 3 falls when Wendy Briese defends that title against Valerie Lamb.

Both names draw a favorable reaction, to say the very least.

Samantha: A question that has circulated is why did I make it a two out of three falls match. And there is only one reason for that. Because the only way I think we can top what those two women did inside the ring at Sin & Sacrifice is essentially to double down and do it twice potentially. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that both of these women will give everything in their bodies that night to leave with the honor of calling themselves the FFW Champion. And I happen to have brought one of those women with me to the arena tonight.

Mark: I bet I know who that is!

Samantha looks back to the entrance behind her.

Samantha: Please welcome the number one contender for the FFW Championship and my longtime friend…..Valerie Lamb!

“Ghost Opera” comes over the PA, bringing the same favourable reaction from the fans that it had done only a few moments before. The former Champion, attired in a red, strapless dress with a corset body stepped onto the stage, taking a small bow as she looked around the arena. Straightening up, she walked towards her friend and employer, giving her a wide smile, a microphone in hand.

Valerie: Good evening, Los Angeles! It’s brilliant to see you guys again!

Samantha: At Sin & Sacrifice, Valerie and Wendy put on an outstanding match, which actually saw not a single punch thrown. It was a pure technical wrestling match from bell to bell. Wendy used everything in her arsenal, and managed to capture the FFW Championship. But I have no doubt you are looking forward to Anarchy, even though you will be in Wendy’s hometown trying to become a two time FFW Champion.

Valerie nods in agreement.

Valerie: it was a fantastic match to wrestle in, especially against a woman I have so much respect for. The ending was not what I had hoped for at all...it was actually heartbreaking to know what you spend so long working for is taken from you after such a short time, in the blink of an eye. I am of course looking forward to the rematch. Indy is where Wendy calls home, and Las Vegas is my surrogate home. There’s something exciting in the forbidden fruit kinda way that makes me look forward to the idea of switching the heartache of a home loss onto someone else.

Samantha: Not to mention two out of three falls. I’m not sure how many of those you have competed in through your career, but they are certainly a different animal than a standard singles match.

Valerie: I don’t recall any before Anarchy. I certainly remember a few other like that which I can draw from. But yes, the standard is very, very different. I cannot pin Wendy once and walk out with the belt. I don’t even wish it was that easy. If it was, then it wouldn’t be a true showing of what Wendy and I can do. Not just to each other, but in general. As wrestlers. How much we are willing to do to get what we want.

Samantha: At Anarchy, the FFW faithful will see a FFW Championship match that has all the promise one could hope for and then more on top of that. And no matter which one of you leave with the FFW Championship, I’ll be content with that person being the standard bearer for this company going into 2014.

Samantha gives Valerie a hug as we to go a wide shot of the fans making noise. And on that, we go to the opening video for Indomitable.

Written by Cori

Cory: The following is a Chase for the Crown match and shall be contested under No Surrender rules!

The Canadian flag appears over the arena screens as the start of the Canadian National Anthem starts to play.

Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

A loud ripping sound of a record needle scraping rips through the arena as Drag You Down by Finger Eleven blares through the speakers.

Pull me under before I try to drag you down!
Someone has to pull me under before I try and drag you,
Drag you, drag you down!

At that point Mileena Savage finally makes herself known, slowly walking out from the back with a smirk on her face, with her boyfriend Dante Knox at her side. She walks down the ramp waving a big Canadian flag, as the crowd boos her though she just seems to revel in it.  She makes sure to ignore the ugly American crowd, walking to the ring and slowly climbing in, waving the flag all the while.  

Once inside she climbs the corner, waving the flag proudly before hopping down and handing it to Dante to take care of as she gets ready.

Cory: From Winnipeg, Manitoba and hailing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada... Accompanied to the ring by Dante Knox... She is 5’6” and weighs in tonight at 123 lbs... this is “THE PRIDE OF CANADA”... MILEENA SAVAGE! ...And her opponent!

The opening quiet strains of “Bring The Pain” by Brand X Musichit the PA system, before the song kicks in, as the arena lights flash blue, white and red in time with the drumbeat of the song. As the vocals kick in; blue, white and red strobes join the main arena lights, and Christelle makes her way onto the stage, fists pumping to fire up the crowd as she stalks the whole stage area. She makes her way down the ramp, taking time to slap hands with and talk to the fans and even sign an autograph or two. She runs and rolls under the bottom rope into the ring, pumping her fist in the air upon standing, causing pyro to blast out of the four turnbuckles. She blows a couple of kisses to the crowd, before warming up for the upcoming contest.

Cory: From Marseille, France and accompanied to the ring by Gaston Gillet... She’s 5’8” and weighs in tonight at 132 lbs... CHRISTELLE GILLET!

Malcolm Parks motions for both women if they are ready before he waves a hand and the two begin to square off, eyeing each other up and stepping left and right. Savage quickly shoots out of the corner and attempts a double leg takedown but Christelle quickly shoots to the side and goes to grab Savage’s arm and hook in an armbar! She gets it about halfway hooked in before Savage quickly hooks the ropes and tells the referee to get Gillet off of her. Gillet however isn’t having any of it as she tries to jerk “The Pride of Canada” off the ropes but Parks says for her to get off. Christelle relents but the moment she begins to move, Mileena takes a deft run and hits a chop block on Gillet’s leg from behind before she begins to stomp at the back of her left knee.

Mark: Christelle there with the advantage and Mileena hung onto the ropes and forced a break only for her to switch gears and get her own advantage going in this Chase for the Crown match!

CCM: And look at Dante applauding so happily... The smug twit.

Indeed Dante is at ringside applauding Mileena as he shoots a glance at Gaston before shrugging and muttering something about it being a shame that Christelle isn’t half a quarter of the wrestler that Mileena is. As he goes onto say that, Mileena forces Gillet up and sends her into the ropes for what looks like a short trip into a spinning neckbreaker, but Christelle reverses it on the Pride of Canada and twists her up and into a beautiful counter DDT that she never seems to expect. She shakes her head and immediately grabs Mileena by the throat before wrenching her neck with a quarter-turn chinlock as she twists and bends Savage’s head! Savage shakes her head when Parks asks her if she wants to submit and looks at him as though he’s insane before she tries to wildly hit an elbow out. Gillet however has finally broken the chinlock only to hit a low angle dropkick in the back of Mileena’s head, which elicits cheers from the crowd! Immediately Gillet switches into a new chinlock but this time she drags Mileena into the corner and begins to light her up with one knife-edge chop after the next!

CCM: Christelle’s climbing up, I think she’s going to try for another DDT or something, possibly this time a Tornado variation.

Mark: These fans at the Staples Center are certainly rallying behind her!

Christelle trades positions with Savage as she sits on the corner and gets ready to hit a quick Tornado DDT, but the Pride of Canada isn’t having that by any means as she shoves Gillet right back on top, quickly grabs her left knee and once again gives it a jerk to execute a Dragon Screw from the top of the rope which sees Gillet land on her back before Savage quickly follows it up with a falling elbow into the bone of her left leg. Savage quickly puts it down on the mat before she picks at it like a vulture, kicking and stomping away at it with fury before the referee pulls her away! At this point Dante gets up on the apron and begins to yell and ask Parks what he’s doing which causes Parks’ attention to turn away as the “Pride of Canada” goes back to stomping at Gillet’s leg with a rictus grin across her face, licking her lips before she wraps her legs around Gillet’s one and holds on tight with a perfect figure four!

Mark: DRAGON SCREW FROM HELL! Savage is going after that leg like it owes her money!

CCM: They way she’s beating and twisting it, you’d think so... Though Dante seems to want to be helping out with the interruption of Parks actually handling business it would seem. Ah here comes Christelle’s brother!

Gaston finally has had enough and begins walking towards Dante who finally gets off the apron and strolls off! He points at Gaston and tells the ref to eject him but Parks just rolls his eyes and goes back to Mileena who continues to wrench away... But Christelle refuses to let this be where she falls as the Frenchwoman begins to slowly twist her hips back and forth, rocking and not allowing herself to be caught. Savage’s eyes go wide and she puts her hands up under her, bridging the hold with abandon and watching on with a curious glare. She shakes her head and begins to mouth off at Christelle before outright screaming at her and raising her hips with a laugh as Gillet flinches in pain from the raised leg lock! Still Gillet refuses to say die as with one final twist of her hips she flips both herself and Savage over, reversing the pressure of the figure four as Savage grips her hair in pain and roars out like a lioness in death throes! At ringside Gaston cheers for his sister and Dante has a look on his face as though this will not do at all...

Mark: Where... Where is Dante going... DAMNIT!

CCM: ...Oh for the love of...

Indeed Dante grabs Mileena’s arm and gives it a jerk to hook it on the ropes before the ref can properly see what just happened as he went to check on Christelle for a moment! When Parks sees Mileena’s arm is on the ring ropes, Christelle begins to grow furious as her eyes turn on Knox who strolls away as though nothing ever happened. She doesn’t break the hold at first!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Finally Gillet breaks it and grits her teeth before she runs her hands in Mileena’s hair and jerks her up before driving down into the mat with a Front Russian Leg Sweep before she instantly converts it not into her infamous La Marseillaise but an omoplata crossface as she continues wrenching on Savage’s neck with a blazing frustration in her eyes, twisting both arm and neck and pulling again and again. Savage when asked if she wants to tap shakes her head again and punches down on her free arm to roll over on top of Gillet, at least getting her head free before she twists herself and violently kicks the side of Christelle’s knee once more, letting her yell out in pain as Savage begins to laugh wildly, before coughing from having her neck worked over again.

Mark: FRONT RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP from Gillet in perfect execution and Savage only barely found an escape from that Omoplata!

CCM: Gillet is beginning to get worn down as this match continues to wear down and it’s not going to help with Mileena attacking her knee again and again and again like that.

Savage snarls out as she gets herself up to her feet and Christelle too rises to her feet but she can’t help but move on one leg while the movement on her other is ginger at best. The two women eye each other up they slowly circle as the “Pride of Canada” rubs her neck in slight pain before seeming to think about how best to execute this. She breathes out and nods to herself as if concluding the best possible solution for this something she has in her head. Gillet however slowly backs up and just as Savage walks up at her, Christelle leaps off of her feet and executes a flying crossbody that Savage didn’t seem to expect! Quickly Christelle scrambles and wraps her arms around Savage’s waist before trying to stand up and barely getting to one leg before she falls forward in a mat slam before she does a one-eighty with her belly on Savage’s back before trying to hook in of all things a Guillotine Choke!

CCM: That looks like it’s about to be a Guillotine choke from Christelle but Savage is scrambling her limbs, flinching around, just spazzing out in general! I... This is what defense looks like?

Mark: Millar I would say that it is! Gillet can’t get a proper lock around the “Pride of Canada”’s neck and that may just save her!

Christelle has to slowly stand herself up and Savage along for the ride to properly get a hold in but the very second that she makes any headway, suddenly Mileena kicks her in the knee with a furious snap and makes Christelle drop to one, hugging her leg in agony. Mileena licks her lips and steps off the french woman's leg before kicking her in the back of the head with an enzuigiri that lays her out. Mileena begins to laugh wildly as she grabs gillet by an arm and a leg and drags her to the center of the ring before she wraps her arms and legs around the leg she has worked over the entire match and hooks in the kneebar! Christelle lets out a roar of pain as Mileena Savage seems to have no interest in letting it go anytime soon!

Mark: OH CA--!

CCM: Hold on Mark you’re not saying it right! OOOWWW CAANNAAADDAA!

Mark: ...Yes, Millar. Thank you. Anyway, Savage has it hooked in the middle of the ring and I’m not sure how Christelle can get away from this!

Gillet tries to look around and see what her options are with so much pain before she begins to use her damn shoulder, side and arm to drag herself AND Mileena to the ropes. Christelle’s face is basked in sweat and she looks like she’s on her last legs but the French wrestler refuses to let herself fall so easily as she makes inch after inch in dragging herself slowly but surely to the ropes. Her eyes gleam as she finds herself only a few inches from the rope but before she can reach out, Mileena immediately breaks the hold, kicks up to her feet, leaps and drops her knee into Christelle’s with harsh laughter sounding more like a scratching record player before she drags Christelle RIGHT back into the center of the ring... This time around Gillet has little energy to fight her off as she finally taps out and Mileena breaks it!

Cory: The winner of this match and moving onto the Chase Finals... “THE PRIDE OF CANADA”... MILEENA SAVAGE!

Mark: Well with fury, a little bit of Dante on her side and vicious focus Mileena beats Christelle!

CCM: So she goes onto the finals but I don’t expect this will be the last time we see Gillet, not with as hard as she was fighting this match!

The last image we’re left with is Mileena slowly standing up with Dante wrapping his arms around her as Gaston helps Christelle out of the ring.

Introducing Valentina

Chateau de Aphrodite, the premier dream residence.

Occupying on nearly 20 acres of land, this wondrous & stunning mansion is situated in Beverly Hills, California. Enhanced with panoramic views of the city and complemented by luxurious architecture, this exquisite custom-built masterpiece of European elegance is truly unique. The richness of design, materials and execution are triumphant, with all the amenities one can dream of.

It truly is a home of royalty and has a resident of royalty…in the form of an incredibly gorgeous Hispanic wrestling diva.

In the backyard area, near the Olympic sized outdoor pool, framed in a cobblestone floor surrounding the pool, one of the mansion’s servants is setting up the lounging space, with another servant standing by with a large fan.

The activities come to a halt when the men look towards the mansion and see Valentina Lozano come out, her tall and incredibly sexy body  flawlessly clothed in a wearing a white flyaway cover up, a pink dot push-up Halter Top with a matching double string bottom bikini and sunglasses. Coming out behind her is her best friend & bodyguard Isis Morales, who’s slender, muscular build is clothed in a light blue cowl neck tee and gray jeans, her red hair tied in a ponytail. Isis already stands at 6’3 barefoot. So as she is seen wearing 4 inch black knee high boots (with pants tucked in), she easily enhances her already intimidating presence. Isis is indeed an Amazon in every sense of the word.

Valentina strides across the pool area, her hot pink open toe stiletto heeled slide sandaled feet landing effortlessly on the pavement. Her walk almost resembles a slow motion dream sequence, grabbing the attention of the servant within the area and nearly losing themselves in the vision, even though they’re not supposed to stare.

She makes her way toward one the servant who’s preparing the area and inspects the space, giving him a smirk showing her approval. He gets on their knees, bowing face down before Valentina, and kisses her vanilla scented toes lightly.

Valentina giggles as she brushes him aside and she takes off the cover up and her sunglasses, placing them on the nearby table. She then then slips off her sandals and reclines on her easy chair, with Isis joining her by her side, with her muscular arms crossed in front of her, opposite the other servant, who begin to cool Valentina with a giant fan. The servant Valentina dismissed moments earlier quickly kneels down at the end of the chair and begins to rub Valentina’s feet. After a moment of getting herself comfortable, Valentina brings her attention to the servant at her feet.

Valentina: OMG. Do you have any idea how lucky you are to be doing this?

Massage Servant: People tell me that I’m…

Valentina abruptly stops him, clearly showing him that she’s not interested in a boring story.

Valentina: Shut up and keep massaging.

Massage Servant: Yes, Goddess.

As the servant continues to rub Valentina’s feet, the Hispanic beauty now looks at the camera.

Valentina: I bid you greetings, you worthless, insignificant cretins. You should be so lucky to have your eyes enlightened with such exquisite taste; from both my beautiful mansion and, of course, me. But here you are, being allowed the privilege to do so. The good thing is you’re right where you belong. Looking at me and admiring every inch of my perfect body from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

Valentina giggles under her breath.

Valentina: My name is Valentina Evangeline Lozano, “The Latin Goddess” to all you insignificant fools. And I’m going to say one thing to all of you, and you better take heed to it: I am the future of women’s professional wrestling.

I know that you’ve heard countless people make such a claim. And with a selected few, they are good for it. But most of them who would say such a thing are all insignificant and annoying, like scum that I scrape off the bottom of my shoes. I am an incredibly wealthy and an equally incredibly powerful woman. And I get everything I want. Whether it’s in life, or in the squared circle, there is no one who can resist my presence. I have the power to make the beneficial profitable or crush them out of existence (snaps her fingers) just like that if they’re bold and stupid enough to cross me. As a matter of fact, I haven’t met anyone who hasn’t groveled before me either to be spared or me to be associated with them. That’s just the woman I am. When I see something that I want…I get it. And like I said before, I always get what I want.

Valentina smiles while placing some hair behind her ear. Suddenly, Valentina’s butler enters and presents her with a cup of Green Tea. She thanks him and takes a sip as he dismisses himself back to the mansion. After savoring the taste, she places it back on the table and looks at the camera.

Valentina: I know what each of you wants to know. Of course I do, none of you are hard to figure out. What am I going to do to back up such a profound statement? Like I have to cop up some kind of plan to do such a thing; some kind of reason. If you really have to ask, then are dumber than I thought. I am worth more than any “plan” for success. And I execute with force and intelligence. And my superior wrestling skill…well, it goes without saying.

Almost on cue, the fanning servant stops fanning Valentina and looks at the camera.

Fanning Servant: The Goddess is a woman of vision. And for anyone who questions her, find out quickly that they are no match for her.

Valentina glances over at her prime minion and smiles.

Valentina: (giggles) I have such a supportive medium. Average at best when it comes to intelligence but his loyalty is without bounds. I still put him on a higher level than you fools….even when he can be easily replaced.

Valentina punches the fanning servant in the stomach, doubling him over and giving him the clear indication that he’s interrupting her.

Fanning Servant: I’m sorry, Goddess. Just couldn’t help it.

Valentina: You never can, honey. Now back to work.

Fanning Servant: Yes, Goddess.

He then continues to fan Valentina while she continues.

Valentina: I only deal in reality. And when you have the qualities that I possess, why think of anything else? I know my beauty supersedes any woman walking the planet. I know I am incredibly gifted. I have wealth that can even challenge Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg. And most of all, I damn sure know what I can bring to the table. And with all of those attributes, I will be assured to reach that reality. They say the competition here at Femme Fatale Wrestling is the best around. So much potential in the talent here…for me to go through each and every one of them….one by one…from the jobbers & curtain jerkers to the champion, and blow them away into non-existence, like annoying little insects.

Entitlement would be too easy for me. I guess you can say that I am a strong proponent for earning things. I can say the same for my opponents as well. But the only thing they will be earning is defeat and humility, whichever comes first. Because you see, getting in the ring with a wrestling goddess like me is like an ant going into battle with a dinosaur. You’ll never come out of it the same…unless I allow you to; long enough for you to worship me before I extinguish you permanently.

Valentina tosses her hair to the side as she continues.

Valentina: Face it. The façade that all of you “ladies” have been playing off of is over. There’s nothing you can do. There’s nothing you can say that will change the inevitable...and the clock is most definitely ticking. It’s time for all of you to know your real purpose and, one way or the other; I will be the one to show you. If you didn't understand that concept, then let me make it easy for you. I’m already a top draw in life. And in Femme Fatales Wrestling, I’m going to be the top draw. And the sooner all of you respect that, the better off you’d be. But doesn’t matter to me one bit if you do or not. Because when you get in the ring with me, two things will be assured; I will end up on top…and you will be crushed under my boot…. aplastado como un sucio, asqueroso, cucaracha insignificante, bebé.

In case you’ve noticed, I’m a bitch. Hell, you’re not the first to think that and you’re sure not going to be the last to do so either. But lucky for you, you will have the opportunity to say that to me up close and personal….while you’re on the floor kissing my flawless, divine feet. That is what peasants like you do. Do to those who are superior to you in every way.

Just then, Valentina shoos away the servant rubbing her feet and raises her leg, showing the top of her foot to the camera.

Valentina: Now…you have my permission to accept your position.

Valentina gives two kisses and a sexy wink before unleashing a seductive laugh as she continues to relax on the chair, flexing her toes in front of the camera. After a while she stops laughing while lowering her leg, and gives a menacing smirk.

Valentina: No…you’re not worthy.

Valentina lazily snaps her fingers and the screen immediately goes to…

BLACK

The last thing being heard is Valentina’s laugh, echoing against the black screen.

Written by Todd

Mark: The next match is one that people are sure to be looking forward too. We will see the in ring return of Caroline Stark taking on Starla McCloud. Calling this match alongside me is no stranger to the No Surrender division she is “The Queen of Submissions” Stephanie Sullivan.

Stephanie: Thank you for the warm introduction Mark, it feels good to be here in Los Angeles to call this night of Technical showcasing. Both have been mainstays within this division and it should be exciting to see the two of them go at it.

Mark: Not only is this the in ring return of Caroline but we are going to see two former Power Trip members locking up with one another. No matter how you look at it, this should be a good match from both ends.

Cory Kincaid: The following match is match to be contested under No Surrender rules and is an opening round match for the Chase for the Crown.

As the Jace Everett's “Bad Things” song starts Starla emerges from the backstage area as the line “When you came in the air went out” is sung. Pausing momentarily to stare into the crowd she is joined by Alex Adonis. Walking down to the ring she stops intermittently and sneers at the crowd, lining the ramp.

Climbing the ring steps she will turn on the top step to face outwards, arching her back against the ring post and running her hand down the curves of her body, before quickly turning and stepping through the ring ropes where she is joined by her husband. As the music fades, Alex finishes giving her a last minute pep talk and they exchange one last kiss before he leaves the ring and Starla turns her attention back to the middle of the ring.

Cory: Standing 5’9” tall and weighing 127lbs from Atlanta, Georgia and accompanied by her husband Alex Adonis, please welcome...STARLA MCCLOUD!!!

”Woke up this morning! Got yourself a gun! Got yourself a gun!”

The chorus of fans erupt through the arena as the lights go off and "Got Ur Self A Gun” by Nas plays. The only source of light, a single red spotlight appears from the entranceway, and the silhouette of Killer C can be seen. When the lights return to normal, Caroline is seen standing at the entrance with a red bandana over her mouth and a bulletproof vest around her waist. She makes an unflinching walk to the ring, tightening her vest as Wolf Ramsey strides beside her.

Cory: And her opponent from Tampa Bay Florida weighing in at 155lbs making her return to FFW being accompanied to the ring by Wolf Ramsey Caroline Stark!!!

“Yo I’m livin’ in this time, behind enemy lines so…
I got mine I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)
You from the hood I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)”

Wolf stands by as Killer C slides into the ring and points to her opponent’s corner with one hand, making a gunshot-to-the-temple gesture with the other. She rips the bandana away from her mouth and ties it around her forehead, flashing the mouthguard between her lips in the process.

Jennifer Stringer is in the ring as she looks at both competitors. The Los Angeles crowd are breaking out into a Killer C chant as loud as possible but she keeps her eyes focused on Starla who is glancing back at her. The bell sounds as this match is under way.

Stephanie: And with the sound of the bell here we go.

Mark: It’s been a long time since we have seen Caroline in the ring, let’s see what she can do.

The two just meet in the center of the ring and Starla doesn’t waste any time as she connects with a palm strike right against Caroline’s chest. She does it again and again before she lifts her leg up going for a martial arts kick but Caroline moves out of the way as she wraps her arm around Starla’s head and brings her to the ground with a headlock takedown. She wraps her legs around Starla’s body as she immediately tries to wear her down with a crossface chickenwing. She has a firm grip on it too as she locks it in tightly but Starla isn’t going to go down without a fight as she lifts her head up and begins to repeatedly drive it backwards right into Caroline’s face. Killer C breaks the hold as Starla helps Caroline up to her feet she doesn’t waste any time as she whips the Tampa beauty towards the corner turnbuckle. Caroline’s back hit’s it with a loud thud and Starla rushes towards Caroline doing a handspring before launching herself backwards with an elbow. Just before Starla connects Caroline is able to wrap her arms around the waste of Starla as she pushes herself and Starla from out of the corner. With her arms wrapped tightly around the redhead she doesn’t waste any time slinging herself backwards as she launches Starla across the ring with a release german suplex.

Mark: This match has barely started and these two are putting on a wrestling clinic. What a great release German from the hands of Caroline.

Stephanie: Those hurt like hell Mark. I know from sparring with her back at ASWG. She is one of the best when it comes to a German suplex.

Starla reaches for her shoulders in pain and Caroline doesn’t give her anything close to an inch as she slowly makes her way behind her and wraps her arms around her again. This time she seems closer to the turnbuckles and she slings herself backwards throwing Starla right into the ropes. Starla hits her head pretty badly as she falls to the mat clutching at her head. Caroline drives some boots against Starla’s skull before she lifts Starla up and places her upside down against the ropes. She backs up a few feet before she sprints at Starla and goes for a baseball slide but Starla pulls herself upwards as Caroline’s right leg collides into the ring post. Caroline grimaces in pain as Starla is now standing on the top of the ropes. She jumps off landing a double foot stomp right against Caroline’s injured right leg as she grabs her by the hair and yanks her towards the center of the ring. Caroline can only scream in return as she immediately reaches for her leg.

Stephanie: Oh no this isn’t good for Killer C, it seems like her leg is troubling her.

Mark: Starla is being methodical and she has decided to single in on that leg. This may what’s needed to shape the match in her favor.

Starla hovers in on the leg of Caroline as she turns her over and places her into a single leg crab. She bends back on the right leg of Caroline as she jerks it back as far as it can go. She pulls back tighter and tighter bending it all the way back as she applies as much pressure as she possibly can. Stringer leans in as she looks at Caroline asking her if she gives up but Caroline just screams shaking her head refusing to give Starla that satisfaction. With Starla on her back Caroline uses all of the power that she has in her to crawl her way towards the ropes. The crowd are fully behind her as they cheer her name louder and louder.

“KILLER C
KILLER C
KILLER C
KILLER!”

Mark: Listen to this crowd erupt! They are all behind Killer C and she is giving it all to stay in this match.

Stephanie: How much can her leg honestly take?! It looks like Starla is putting her through hell and yet Caroline is still fighting on. Just give up you don’t want to put that leg through anymore pain!

Caroline however is finding the strength to keep on crawling as if her life depended on it, and with a sudden lunge she reaches out and everyone erupts as she manages to grab onto the ropes which signals Stringer to call for a break of the hold. Starla keeps the single crab applied longer.

Finally before the count of 5 she let’s go as she begins to lift her foot up and repeatedly drives it against Caroline’s bad leg. She drags Caroline away from the rope as she picks up the bad leg again this time signaling for a figure four but before she can get it locked in Caroline is able to lift her free leg and she pushes Starla away from her. She slowly stumbles to her feet while favoring her leg still and Starla goes for a lower drop kick catching Caroline right in that right leg. Caroline falls to the ground as she clinches at that leg in pain. Starla offers a slight chuckle before she helps Caroline up. She aims a martial arts kick but before she can bring that foot forward Caroline wraps her arms around Starla as she sends her to the mat with a well timed Belly to Belly suplex.Both wrestlers are on the ground as Caroline slowly gets up.

Stephanie: Caroline wants this badly, and has somehow managed to counter Starla.

Mark: Caroline is obsessed with the No Surrender division and despite the condition of her leg she is still persevering on, and these fans are enjoying every minute of it!

Caroline takes her time in standing up and by the time she makes it to her feet, Starla is right there on her knees. She aims a fist right into Caroline’s right leg causing her to stumble as Starla is back on her feet. She doesn’t hesitate as she grabs Caroline and lifts her up in the air for a suplex.

Mark: Starla has lifted the 160 pounded up in the air and it looks like she could be going for her psychosis.

Stephanie: With the hell Caroline has been through I don’t know if she can fight through this.

Starla has Caroline in the air but the weight and momentum from Caroline causes her to land on the opposite side of Starla. Caroline lands on her right leg but before she falls down to the mat she wraps her arms around Starla waist to keep herself upwards. She then converts it into a full nelson as she drops backwards with her sitout full nelson atomic drop. Caroline is sitting behind Starla as the entire audience are on their feet.

Stephanie: TROVAO!!!!!!! TROVAO!!! She just hit that!

Mark: And by the screams from the audience I think everyone knows what to expect next.

Stephanie: NEWS AT 11!!!

Despite the pain of her leg she sets Starla up and locks her into her News At 11… Starla screams as she is looking around for the ropes. She is reaching out for dear life and with nowhere to go she has no choice but to tell Stringer she gives up. Stringer hears it as she immediately calls for the bell.

Stephanie: SHE’S DONE IT!!! Caroline has won here tonight in Los Angeles!

Mark: What a return for the Tampa warrior. We all thought her career was over but she has returned with a victory and moves on to the finals.

Caroline breaks free of the hold as she can’t believe it. Stringer tries to help her up but she pushes her away as she rises up by herself. She raises her hand in the air to the loud sound of cheers.

Cory Kincaid: And the winner of this match and moving to the finals in the Chase series Caroline Stark!!!!

Caroline exits the ring and she slowly makes her way towards the backstage area as Stringer checks on Starla and we go to elsewhere.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 03:09:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 02:06:28 am »

Challenging the Furies

We are taken back to the closing moments of the Trios match from Velocity where we see Ignis securing the win over Serafina in the middle of a rather chaotic situation. After that, we return to the live broadcast where the three members of Sudden Impact stand by with their agent, Carson Black.

Carson: The kickoff to the Trios division last week at Velocity was nothing short of a chaotic match that was hard enough to keep up with all the action, even if you had a scorecard. And while all three of these lovely women will agree it was Elemental Fury’s night in their home country, each of them have expressed a certain...interest in seeing if it was hometown magic or if the Elemental Fury can repeat their success.

Kinsey nods.

Kinsey: You’re right. It was total chaos that night. It broke down into all out brawling inside and outside of the ring and it took a hell of a lot from that to get Serafina down for the three. I don’t think there’s anyway at all that they can repeat that success over us outside of Wales.

Serafina: Well done to Ignis. She was the legal woman and she managed to catch me...not once but twice and I couldn’t get up. Fair play to them. They got the win in the Trios division kick off match; they take the plaudits and go right to the front of the queue.

Claire: For now. Everyone knows there’s a hometown advantage, just like in boxing where certain guys refuse to fight outside of their own country because they simply can’t perform. I know they won’t repeat. I know that if we get them again, we’ll put them down and even up the score.

Carson: So to the three ladies that comprise Elemental Fury, I believe that Sudden Impact are hereby challenging you to a rematch. And I assure you we eagerly await your answer. Now with that said, I thought I would share some exciting news with you all.

Carson added as he turned back to the girls, specifically Claire and Serafina.

Carson: After talking with both Mr. Kincaid and Miss Star, I am happy to inform you that KO/TO have earned a number one contendership match for the FFW Unity Tag Team Championship!

Claire and Serafina give each other a quick hug.

Kinsey: That’s awesome news!!! I’m so happy for you two...hey! Soon I’ll be teaming up with the Unity Tag Team Champions!!!

Claire: There’s a very good chance of that.

Claire grins.

Serafina: Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves. It’s a number one contendership match. Did you find out who we are facing for this chance?

Carson: Yes, you’ll be meeting the Future Shock Season 10 Champions in Rudo Galactica. FFW management is giving them another opportunity to earn a shot.

Serafina: See what I mean. It’s not that straight forward. We’re facing the Future Shock champions and a team that will do pretty much anything to win. Anything. We’ve all watched the shows and all seen the methods they use to obtain success. We need to be wary.

Claire: Yeah, I know. They’re both talented wrestlers and talented cheats. It doesn’t matter. I’ll knock them out. One shot is all it takes and you...well you probably have some move that you can apply to two people at once that is torturously painful and will make them tap out or completely destroy a joint...or whatever. They’re good, but you know we’re better.

Carson turns back to the camera with a smile.

Carson: And of course, no one has forgotten about you, Miss Hexstar. Least of all my client, Kinsey.

A look of anger appears across her face at the name of the woman.

Kinsey: You still have a debt outstanding Hexstar. You started this, you escalated it and then you tried to hide away from me. At Anarchy you don’t get that option. You’re fair game anywhere. It doesn’t have to be in the ring, it could be anywhere at all. No matter where you run to, I will follow you. I will hunt you down and I’ll beat your ass down, I’ll make you pay. Then I’ll put an end to it.

From there, we cut to a preview of their match upcoming at Anarchy.

Bringing the Beats

We're sent to backstage again, as reporter Robby Reynolds stands, microphone in hands, ready for another scoop.

Robby: Good evening, LA, I'm Robby Reynolds, and my guest at this time is another one of the twelfth season of Future Shock's participants, the Greek Amazon herself, Rhea Laskaris.

And as the camera pans out, Robby is accompanied by... someone who doesn't look like Rhea AT ALL. The slim (and definitely not super ripped) woman has her head low, shaking it negatively as she facepalms . With a sigh, she speaks into the microphone.

Not Rhea: Um... I'm... not Rhea Laskaris. I'm Reiha Laine.

Robby stops and blinks.

Robby: ... you just told me you were. When I meant to confirm you're Rhea.

DJ Laine: Um, excuse me? I said "I'm REIHA", not "Yeah, let's do this!" I-I mean, it's not even PRONOUNCED the same way!

Robby: Well, I can see you look nothing like the chick from Team Kyle either.

DJ Laine: BECAUSE I'M NOT!

Reiha takes a LONG sigh before she speaks up again.

DJ Laine: So, for oyur eyes first, and in front of Los Angeles and the world to hear -- so to avoid any confusions with "Athena" Rhea Laskaris, you can just call me DJ Laine.

Robby nods satisfactorily.

Robby: That's a way to solve it. But... Why DJ?

Laine is about to answer,but she stops, looking at Robby with somewhat dead fish eyes, slowly bringing her hand down and staring into him with the ultimate disbelief.

DJ Laine: ... because... I am a DJ. You know, those guys that mess around with records and... bring the sound to the parties? You know, like...

And she proceeds to beatbox a little for Robby's microphone, prompting the crowd to cheer a bit. As she stops, she smiles widely and nods at Reynolds, satified.

DJ Laine: That's what I do.

Robby: Well, that was something else!... Even though...

The reporter examinates Reiha up and down.

Robby: You don't quite... look like a DJ.

And Laine again facepalms.

DJ Laine: What kind of work do you think I do, man? You think I work for Todd Williams or something? We don't have to wear nametags to point his kind of stuff out, you know! I mean, it's not like anyone here in FFW has ever questioned you about your day job, have they?

... silence.

Robby: ... er, WELL! Regardless of that, I'm still interviewing a Future Shock season 12 rookie -- I hope they fed me THIS part right -- and it begs the question: out of all contestants, you were the last one to actually show up to introduce yourself. Is that some kind of strategy? After all, the game has already begun.

DJ Laine: Actually, no. I was actually on tour in Spain... Being a DJ. Turns out that the end of the tour coincided with Future Shock 12's kickoff, and here I am. Now, I know what your next question will be, and I'll even add some salt and pepper to it -- what can a Finnish DJ bring to the table in a season already filled with great talent such as the huge Athena, the smart Lilly Sheffield or... the nerd in Adira Riddick? Well, it's simple: fighting is dancing.

Robby blinks a bit as he stares at a smiling DJ. And that seems to be the exact reaction she wanted from him.

DJ Laine: Not the straightest answer, right? Think about it. When you see a wrestling match, or any kind of martial art display, what do you see? Bodies moving with a rhythm. EVERYTHING has a rhythm, especially in fighting. You're a wrestlign journalist, for heaven's sake, so you should know what I'm talking about. And I, with the pardon of the pun, have this beat on the palm of my hands. The other five ladies in this competition MAAAAY be good, but they don't have my rhythm and my pace. And I intent to use this to my full advantage in every single moment during and after this contest. And after you see me move, you'll be able to answer if you've ever seen a kickboxer move like I move. because when I DROP it, everybody else LOSES it.

She nods victoriously, to a dull reaction from Robby... Who's still just trying to understand that. Laine's smile slowly fades away into a pout.

DJ Laine: ... you know? The beats. Drop the beat... Lose the beat...? Shit, I know, that was horrible. No more puns, I promise I'll try. I mean, it's so hard to escape it when you're so ingrained within a niche and you see similarities everywhere, it's just so CRAZY. Not like I'm making "Rainy with a chance of meatballs"-level puns or something. But I'll let you know something, ladies: you're not ready for what I have in store for you. Bring forth all your sound and fury; when it's over, I'll be taking off, and you're going to crash. And that crash is going to be seen and heard in live television...

She smirks.

DJ Laine: All around the world.

And it's onthat crooked smirk that we fade out into the next scene. And that is a commercial for the brand new Emma Mac t-shirt available on the FFW website!

Written by Mark

Cory: The following contest is a semifinal match in the Femme for All tournament! And it will be contested under submission only rules!

Mark: The winner of the match we are about to see will meet the winner of Camilla Pazzini and Mika Demidov at the next Velocity! Joining me for this one, none other than FFW Champion Wendy Briese, who will be officiating the finals of the Chase later tonight.

Wendy: Thanks, Mark!  God, what an amazing show it’s been!  This is the best special event we’ve ever done!

The lights flicker as the first few chords of Heroes End by Judas Priest plays through the speakers. The crowd has a mixed reaction to the music as the first verse starts up.

I heard a human voice who sang like no one else
I heard a proud lady singing loud
Lived her life as she liked, didn't give a damn
But soon she found she was underground and wasted

I watched her hitting notes as she strutted stage
Her body shook oh, she did her stuff
She screamed and quake, give and take, maybe took too much
If you take the smooth you gotta take the rough

As the lights faded down into a purple stream of light at the top of the ramp way, a solitary figure comes out from behind the curtained area and stands while holding the curtain open. The crowd’s reaction becomes even more mixed as they notice that it is Christian Kincaid standing there. As the chorus starts to play, Becka Hate smoothly strolled out from backstage. She grinned as she walked down the ramp dressed in a dark Red Riding Hood outfit. She shrugs past the fans that are trying to touch her with a sneer before stepping up into the ring. She takes the hood off and passes it to Christian before stretching a little bit as she waits for her opponent.

Cory: Introducing first, she hails from Westfield, New Jersey! Please welcome….REBECKA HATE!!

Mark: Rebecka Hate is an all around machine, let’s be honest! After knocking off Emma MacNamara in the first round, if she can do this tonight, she’ll be my odds on favorite to win the Femme for All!

Wendy: Yeah, but, and no offense to Rebecka, that’s a HUGE if.  Scarlett’s a two-time FFW Champion already.  She’s one of the toughest outs in this business.

Cory: And her opponent, she--

“God Save the Queen” by the Sex Pistols begins to play over the PA system as the video wall begins to show the entrance video for….

Mark: That’s….not Scarlett by a long shot. That’s Laura Steele! But...I don’t see her.

Rebecka’s face immediately tenses as she glares at the entrance ramp, while her former partner’s entrance video plays.

Wendy: Laura Steele has already earned Becka’s wrath sevenfold.  She abused her endlessly, then kicked her out of her tag team.  If she does ANYTHING to jeopardize Becka’s run to fulfilling her dream here…

Rebecka waved towards the back, almost asking her to come down though there was still no sign of Laura at the ramp. The boos in the crowd happened to mask the fact that Laura came down the steps and hopped the barricade. She immediately slid into the ring behind Rebecka as Hate didn’t see her. The boos only got louder as Steele had something in her hand, and after shouting at Hate, she spun around and Laura plunged the device into her ribs when a crackling noise was heard, dropping Rebecka to the mat. She thrust the device into the air with her pinky out, as it was immediately clear Laura Steele had a cattle prod in her hand!

Wendy: Oh for crying out loud!  Haven’t you ruined her life enough, you addle-brained English tart?

Referee Melinda Davis read her the riot act as Laura plunged the device into her ribs again, causing the crackling sound of the electricity to be heard as she lay on the mat. Davis pulled her off her former partner as Rebecka was almost in a fetal position and clutching her ribs on the mat. Steele piefaced the referee backwards and drove it into her back this time, causing the boos in the live crowd to become nearly deafening now.

Mark: Hate’s being electrocuted before our very eyes with that cattle prod, and we are going to need security to get her out of the ring right now!

Wendy: Laura’s a sick, stupid woman, Mark!  She doesn’t belong in this company, much less out here wrecking a match in the most prestigious tournament in women’s wrestling!

As security begins to usher out of the backstage area, Laura exits the ring herself and holds up her hands before giving a deep bow to the fans watching and heading up the ramp. The security detail intercepts her as she passes them before taken to the back. Meanwhile back in the ring, Rebecka is clutching her ribs in agony mixed with anger as Davis asks her if she wants to continue.

Mark: Melinda Davis asking Rebecka if she wants to have this match. And after what we’ve just seen, I wouldn’t blame her if she wanted to postpone it! Laura is being escorted out of the Staples Center, so I am told through my headset!

Wendy: They should delay it, either until later in the night or the next show.  I know people want to see this match,but… LOOK at her!  The fan’s know EXACTLY who to blame if this gets postponed!

Mark: You’re not lying, and--

The lights go out  as Into The Sun by The Parlor Mob kicks in, all the lights in the arena stuttering on and off. As the guitar opening slows down the lights die replaced only by a bright white spotlight shines down onto the middle of the entrance ramp where Scarlett Kincaid is stood. As the first verse is sung, She stands there, head down, breathing deep and composing herself as she is joined by her husband, Cody Kincaid. As it finishes she starts to head toward the ring, ignoring every single fan on the way down the entrance ramp.

As she gets to the ring she pulls Cody in close, wrapping her arms around him she presses a long lingering, passionate kiss to his lips, whispering something in his ear before letting him go. Turning back to the ring she climbs onto the apron and stands in the middle of the ropes. Pausing for a couple of seconds to take a deep breath she looks to her left and right, grabs the top rope and catapults herself into the ring, landing on her feet she charges to the opposite corner she leaps to the top and sits there, looking into the ring, nodding her head along to the song as it draws to a close and the lights return to normal she drops onto her feet, kissing two of her fingertips she presses the kiss against two small sets of initials - EK & EGD - embroidered on her ring gear at her hips.

Cory: Standing 5’6” tall, weighing in at 123lbs and hailing from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Accompanied to the ring by Cody Kincaid…. SCARLETT KINCAID!!!

Mark: And here comes Scarlett. I doubt she likes it, but Laura Steele may have just handed her a pass into the finals here tonight in Los Angeles!

Wendy: Yeah, Laura Steele’s thoughtless attack affects a lot of people tonight.  And on a night that’s not even supposed to be about that!

Davis told Scarlett to stay back as she went back to Rebecka, who was having trouble getting to her feet with her arm clutched to her side. She asked Hate if she wanted to have the match, and Rebecka told her to ring the bell.

Mark: Hate just told Melinda Davis to ring the bell! She doesn’t want to let these people here or those watching at home down! I admire her courage, but…

Wendy: …Rebecka doesn’t need to look any further than her opponent for a woman who defied common sense strictly for appeasing fans who didn’t need it!  Remember the Elimination Chamber?

Davis, with a reluctant look on her face, begrudgingly called for the bell and Scarlett immediately descended on her opponent. Kincaid began firing kicks into Rebecka’s ribs one after another, causing her to fall right back down to the canvas. The redhead dropped to her knees, pinning Rebecka’s arm above her head with one arm as she drove straight right hands into her ribs one after another. Each shot made Rebecka shout in pain as Scarlett pounded home a volley of knees, and the fans in Los Angeles really began to give Scarlett hell for her ruthlessness!

Wendy: I know it doesn’t seem very sporting, but… Becka did agree to start.  But Scarlett’s like a shark smelling blood out there.

Mark: Scarlett showing a ruthless aggression we haven’t seen out of her in some time, and Rebecka is paying the price for it!

Kincaid pulled her up, picking her up into a fireman’s carry before she dropped her across her knee and stood back up. She kept hold of her as she dropped her again, ribs first across her knees a second then a third time. A fourth time found the mark as well before she finally let go, and Hate was nearly in a fetal position yet again. Scarlett made a beeline for her as Rebecka tried to escape under the bottom rope. The Cajun rolled right out after her, grabbing her up and firing her violently into the steel steps where Hate crashed chest first into them. The steps rattled on impact!

Wendy: HEY!  NO STEPS!  This is a submission match so fight it that way!

Mark: Those steps shook, and that was Rebecka’s ribs that caused it! Kincaid has pinpointed the opening given to her by Laura Steele of all people!

Rebecka dropped to her knees on the floor as Scarlett pulled her back to her feet, picking her up into another fireman’s carry and this time, she deposited her onto the steps instead of her knee. Rebecka screamed in pain as Scarlett rolled under the bottom rope and back out to the floor break the count.

Mark: And again with the steel steps! If Hate’s ribs don’t get cracked or worse before this is over, I’ll be surprised! And she’s got a fresh ten count to play with!

Wendy: Trust me, I know what those stair steps can do to you.  There is absolutely no need for it.  Just get her back in the ring!

Rebecka slowly rose to her feet, leaning against the corner as Scarlett took a few steps back and charged in with a clothesline. But Rebecka ducked out of the way as Scarlett wrapped her arm around the ringpost. This got a positive response from the fans as Scarlett rolled back under the bottom rope. Rebecka gingerly crawled back into the ring as well as Scarlett doubled towards her. She raised her fists for a clubbing blow but Rebecka caught her with a shot to the stomach as she closed in. A second punch found the mark. The fans responded positively to that as she slowly rose to her feet and met Scarlett with a back elbow strike to her jaw that rocked her backwards.

Wendy: Becka trying to fight back, but between a cattle prod and the steel steps, she’s really banged up and in a hole.

Mark: The fans here in the Staples Center are right behind her either way, look at her fight!

Scarlett returned fire with a kick to the gut, rebounding off the near side ropes for a clothesline. But Hate ducked underneath and hooked her arm before falling back to the mat in a cross armbreaker on the same arm she hit the ringpost with moments ago! The fans came to their feet as Rebecka, through gritted teeth, pulled against the Cajun’s arm tenaciously!

Mark: Where the hell did that come from!?! Scarlett missed the clothesline, and by God, Rebecka’s making her pay! Cross armbreaker, I’ve never seen her use that!

Wendy: No, but she’s got it applied well!  Kincaid may be done with a fatal mistake here!

Scarlett shouted in pain as Rebecka cinched the hold in tighter, wrapping her legs around the redhead’s arm in the process. Davis dropped down to ask Scarlett if she wanted to quit, but the Cajun screamed no at that. Rebecka’s face winced in pain as she was still in obvious pain from the earlier attack herself. Davis asked her again if she wanted to quit, and got a negative answer.

Wendy: Scarlett’s hanging onhere, but we’ve never seen any submission ever from Rebecka before.  That’s going to be a disadvantage… Scarlett won’t know what to expect!

Mark: I don’t know what they have been teaching at CK’s school in Fort Lauderdale, but it’s working so far! We could see a tapout!

Scarlett shouted in pain and managed to finally wrap her legs around the bottom rope. Davis called for the break as Rebecka broke on two. Scarlett clutched her arm to her body as Rebecka rose to her knees, still clutching her ribs as she pulled up her top enough to reveal the growing electrical burns on the side of her chest.

Mark: Look at that. That’s from that cattle prod, courtesy of Laura Steele! You can already see the flesh burns on Hate’s body!

Wendy: Oh, God, Becka.  You don’t need to be… well, she can’t go back now.

Rebecka rose to her feet slowly, putting a few boots to Scarlett’s shoulder as the Cajun began to get up. She pulled her to her feet and went to ram her shoulder first into the corner, but Kincaid dropped to her knees and headbutted Rebecka in the ribs. Hate dropped down as well as Scarlett tried to push out the pain as she clutched her arm to her body. Kincaid rose up, grabbing Rebecka’s arm and began to fire kicks into it along with her ribs. Hate began to rise back to her feet, and went for an elbow strike to the head. But Scarlett blocked the shot and countered, hooking her arm behind her back and clearly looking for the kimura! But Rebecka wouldn’t go down!

Wendy: If Scarlett gets the Kimura locked on, this match is probably over!  But Becka is fighting it for everything she’s got!

Mark: You’re not lying! Rebecka won’t go down and it isn’t for lack of trying by Kincaid! And--

Rebecka ducked her head and ended up behind Scarlett, pulling her arm free and across. And as Scarlett reached up to grab her hand again, Hate countered and locked in a crossface chickenwing submission! The fans roared as Rebecka had it applied as Scarlett looked more than a little stunned before the pain began to really set in!

Mark: Hate with ANOTHER submission….this time, the crossface chickenwing!!

Wendy: Scarlett has no preparation for this!  She’s pulling submissions out of nowhere, and is applying them excellently!  I’m impressed!

Christian looked on approvingly in the corner, obviously liking what he sees. Rebecka tried to bring Scarlett down to the mat as the redhead had tried with her before. But Scarlett dove towards the ropes and wrapped her free arm around the top strand. Hate broke on three before Scarlett surprised her with a discus punch from off the ropes. Rebecka staggered backwards off the shot before Kincaid circled around behind her to deliver an atomic drop. But as she connected, she grabbed her arm and dropped back to the mat with the Kimura locked in!

Mark: It didn’t work before, but Kincaid has the Kimura in place! Hate’s gonna have to tap! I’ve never seen anyone break this!

Wendy: The kimura leaves a hand free, and she’s not THAT far from the ropes!  Maybe if she can…

Hate screamed in pain as Scarlett yelled at her to tap. Kincaid began trying to inch away from the ropes, realizing how close she was by sliding on her back with Rebecka nearly on top of her as she was facing up in the hold with her arm behind her back. Scarlett screamed at her to tap as Rebecka refused, despite Davis asking her again and again. Hate planted her feet and leaned into the hold, pinning Scarlett’s shoulders down to the mat. And just out of instinct, Scarlett released the hold as Rebecka quickly rolled away from her.

Mark: Submission rules matches don’t happen everyday, and veteran instincts made Scarlett release the Kimura even when she was in no danger of being pinned!

Wendy: Yup, a definite rookie mistake in the division.  And it’s not often Scarlett makes a mistake.  Rebecka needs to capitalize.

Scarlett realized where she erred as she cursed to herself as she started to get back up. But as she did, Rebecka took off for the far side. And as the redhead turned to face her, Hate delivered a lariat with her other arm. Scarlett ducked under that as Rebecka sailed past her and jumped to the middle rope before springboarding off with an Asai moonsault that landed perfectly on the former FFW Champion. The fans roared as Rebecka sat up on her knees, trying to get her second wind and plotting her next move.

Mark: Good Lord, it’s not often you see a six foot tall woman do a springboard Asai moonsault, but Rebecka has become one of the best all-around style wrestlers I’ve seen lately!

Wendy: She’s been so strong, especially considering she’s wrestling hurt!  But she needs to figure out another submission here.  How many does she know?

Rebecka rolled Scarlett over onto her stomach, hammering home a few well placed shots before she began to lace up her and lock in a cattle mutilation. Kincaid’s upper body was contorted like a pretzel as Rebecka began to crank back on the hold!

Wendy: That’s a nasty hold, and one that Kat Stryfe made famous!  It’s painful, and a tough, tough escape!  Scar’s best hope is to try and kick out to the ropes.  

Mark: It’s like you said earlier, Wendy. Kincaid has had no preparation for any of this, she’s never seen Rebecka use these kinds of holds. But by God, she has a few in her repertoire! And Kincaid will be the first to agree with that right now!

Kincaid shouted in agony as her foot kicked out and managed to make it across the bottom rope to her right. But the referee didn’t see it as she was in front of Scarlett and kneeling, thus the hold stayed applied. Scarlett shrieked at Davis till the referee glanced up and saw her foot and called for the break.

Wendy: Unfortunate break there for Scar, even the best ref can miss something like that.  Luckily, a tap out wasn’t induced.

Mark: I’ll tell you one thing. Whoever gets Rebecka in their next match, they better have this match on hand to watch! I have never seen her use all these moves she has tonight, but there’s no better time than the Femme for All to let it all hang out!

Rebecka rose to her feet, glancing down to Christian on the floor who was offering some encouragement, telling her she was close. Hate clutched her rib again as another jolt of pain shot through her rib cage from the cattle prod earlier. She pulled Scarlett to her feet, peppering her with European uppercuts before she whipped her across for the ride. Hate ducked a moment too soon as Scarlett rolled over her back and landed on her feet behind her. Rebecka rose up, glancing around when Scarlett snaked her arm and dropped back to the mat with a perfectly applied and well placed Kimura lock!

Mark: Scarlett’s got the Kimura on again! Dead center of the ring too! And I promise she won’t make the same mistake twice in there!

Wendy: No.  I don’t see an escape out of this one.   I think Becka’s caught, plain and simple.

Scarlett screamed at Rebecka to tap, but Hate shouted in anger and pain but refused to quit. Christian watched with a concerned look on his face from the corner. The Cajun shouted at her to tap as Rebecka screamed “NO!” The former FFW Champion began trying to apply more pressure by twisting her arm a bit more. The fans were thunderous for Rebecka as she planted her other hand onto the mat and…..

Mark: Impossible…….She’s not…..

Hate shrieked in pain as she actually began to stand up with Scarlett’s legs wrapped around her waist and the Kimura locked in still. And Rebecka was on her feet! The fans were thunderous as Hate screamed in agony!

Wendy: I… I don’t believe it! If she doesn’t win the Femme For All, she should try the No Surrender division!  That’s amazing!

Mark: I have never seen anyone do what Rebecka Hate is doing! Look at Scarlett’s face, she’s in shock too!!

Scarlett wrenched her arm again as Hate shouted and dropped back down to the mat. Kincaid repositioned herself, still with an amazed look on her face as she poured on the pressure. Hate’s eyes streamed tears to the mat as she locked eyes with her manager in the corner. Christian leaned under the bottom rope, telling her it was okay. With tears in her eyes, Rebecka Hate tapped out. Davis immediately called for the bell.

Wendy: So.. close!  What a heartbreaker!

Mark: Rebecka Hate came into this match as a huge underdog against Scarlett Kincaid, but for my money, she left it with a lot more than she came in with!

Scarlett immediately broke the hold and got to her knees before Davis raised her hand. Cory then made it official.

Cory: The winner of the match…...and advancing to the finals of the Femme for All...SCARLETT KINCAID!!!

Wendy: Scarlett advances to Anarchy, and is one half of the number one contenders match, awaiting the winner of Camilla and Mika!  I tell you what, Mark.  No matter who wins in either the championship or the Finals, One Night Stand’s going to have a heck of a match for it!

Mark: Kincaid has won this match, but she damn sure went through one hell of a fight here tonight. My hat’s off to her, she didn’t underestimate Hate at all!

Christian rolled under the bottom rope, asking for medical attention from the back as Rebecka lay on her side, clutching her arm to the same side she was electrocuted earlier. Members of the FFW medical staff began to filter out of the back towards the ring as Scarlett got to her feet, looking down at Rebecka with clear respect in her eyes.

Mark: Christian asking for some medical attention from the back, and Rebecka needed that before this match even started!

Wendy: I don’t want to cheapen Scar’s victory by saying Laura cost Becka here, but that was just absolutely deplorable!  And credit to all the world to Becka for fighitng through that, regardless! Heart of a champion!

Mark: I don’t think anything is cheapened. Hate gave Scarlett everything she had in her body, it just wasn’t meant to be. But if nothing else, her stock just rose off this match!

The medics attended to Becka in the ring as Christian watched on, looking up to his sister-in-law. The pair exchanged some words as Scarlett nodded her head. She raised her hand again as the cameras caught sight of the smiling Laura Steele at the top of the ramp, tapping her cattle prod against her hand.

Mark: Look who came back! I’m glad you like this, Laura! Because at Anarchy, you just got yourself a one way ticket inside fifteen feet of steel with Rebecka Hate!

Wendy: Yup.  Laura has absolutely no clue what lies in store for her, I’d wager.  But she’s clearly jealous of her former partner- God forbid anyone EVER considers her for the FFW Championship.

Mark: Wendy, get ready! Because after this break, the finals of the Chase for the Crown are next! There’s still a lot more to come here at Indomitable! We’ll be right back.

And on that note, Indomitable went to a commercial break.

Stacey's Date for Anarchy

We cut back to the backstage area and it is there where we are able to see a rose backdrop along with Crystal Hilton wearing a green dress with her hair as red as ever. She smiles as she is holding a microphone that looks just like a rose, and the minute she raises the microphone up to her lips the fans all across the Staples Center all begin to cheer as loud as they possibly can. Crystal let’s a smirk escape her lips as she begins to speak.

Crystal: Well I’ll be if I didn’t realize it by the sound of the fans we apparently must be in Detroit… or perhaps Puerto Rico… No… Damn it we are in Los Angeles, California, and one of the very so many places that I would like to call Crystal Country! I know people like to joke saying that I call many cities my hometown but let’s set the record straight. I was born in Detroit and I can never take that away from that city but Los Angeles has been my home for the past 9 years and I wouldn’t trade it with any other city in the nation. Anyway tonight you are in for a treat because this is the very first edition of as the Rose Blossoms, and on today’s edition we are going to talk about this Stacey bitch…

Crystal just shakes her head as she raises the microphone to her lips and takes a long sigh.

Crystal: That’s right Stacey… The woman who has been sitting at ringside for some of my matches, the same woman who apparently thinks that I am not good enough to cut it in this company as being a main event talent. The only thing I have to say is who really gives a crap about Stacey? I know she was practically unbeaten at a team and had I beaten Colleen in my first Femme For All the two of us could have possibly met with one another in the ring. When Stacey flaunted around inside the ring on her microphone she had the audacity to say I was like a cancer in this business. That I didn’t deserve to be here and it was a damn disgrace seeing me in the ring. Honestly it felt like the same old, same old. Another chick who assumes I can’t wrestle who thinks that all I can do is fly and there’s no real wrestling ability to me…

Crystal just laughs as she shakes her head in disgust as she continues to speak.

Crystal: That really pains me because I know that I am better than that, and I give my all inside that ring every night I go out there. Whether it’s losing to Kelly, losing to Scarlett, losing a Hardcore War, or being on the countless end of Tara Thunder making me tap out again and again. Nobody should dear question that I am a cancer. You want a piece of me Stacey? You really want to see what I am about? You don’t need to wait any longer because I am all yours for the taking, and I am making it Crystal clear that I know for a fact that I can beat you. Not only can I beat but seeing as this show is Indomitable and it’s a show priding itself on Technical greatness. At Anarchy I will show how much of a wrestler I am when I personally make you tap out. I am making the guarantee that I will beat you with my Withering Rose. Don’t think for one second I am afraid of the challenge that you are presenting me. So there you have it… There’s my answer…Breaking Point is ahead of us on Saturday and on that day I am personally inviting you to be my guest on FFW’s number one talk show The Rose Garden… I will be delighted to see you there… Nothing and I mean nothing will ever stop this rose from blossoming…

Crystal throws the microphone down as she walks away locked in a focused trance.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 03:11:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 02:10:05 am »

Destined

We are shown a highlight package concerning the upcoming FFW Television Championship triple threat match at Anarchy. And following that, we cut to the familiar form of Kelly McGuffin, as joined by her boyfriend, Christian Kincaid.

Christian: Now I know full well that the Television Championship match is still to come, but let’s be honest with ourselves. Does anyone think that Candi has a shot in hell of defeating Lightning, even if it is in a match type she vehemently dislikes? Anyone? Show of hands.

Christian glances around as though he were surveying the fans in the arena from backstage before nodding his head.

Christian: That’s what I thought. But to humor the purists out there, let’s “assume” it’s still a big question. At Anarchy, that title will be on the line again but against far worthier competition such as Misty Whitmore and..well...the next FFW Television Champion, the drop dead gorgeous girl that is Kelly McGuffin!

Kelly: Yeah. I know I’m going to have at least one worthy competitor at Anarchy in Misty Whitmore. Facing Misty is something I’m looking forward to. She’s talked up as some kind of wrestling prodigy; a wonderkid - though she had a hard time of it to begin with in terms of results but has turned it round in her favour of late and got herself into the Television Title picture. While I’m the best female high flyer in the world and I’ve proven it time and again. That’s just one thing we have in common. I’m an acrobat who wowed the crowd every night...while she’s a gymnast who was just moments away from heading to the Olympics. Two young, blonde, athletic, prodigys going at it. It’s just going to end in disappointment for Misty Whitmore though. I’m the best and I’m going to prove it.

Christian: It’s very appropriate then that you will be facing her one on one at the Breaking Point in a couple weeks. Misty vs. Kelly one on one. And Misty, I have tremendous respect for you as a wrestler. To get to the Olympics is nothing short of heart and dedication. But with that said, make no mistake. Kelly here isn’t part of the Blondetourage. I know you’ve been focused on them for some time, and I sympathize with that to a degree. But when you meet Kelly one on one before we go to Anarchy, you will find out what the simple truth is. And that Kelly is destined to be the Television Champion. Kelly McGuffin is the best uncrowned champion in FFW today. And while that’s a nice plaudit, it’s one that changes come Anarchy when she meets you and ….whoever *cough*Lightning*cough*  is the Television Champion that night.

Kelly nods

Kelly: I’ve been chasing this title for...I don’t even what to think about how long. At Anarchy I’m coming home with it. I don’t care if it’s Misty Whitmore and Lightning or Misty Whitmore and the Candi Crush King or...whoever. I won’t be denied again. I promise you that. I’ve already gone one over on Lightning and after Breaking Point I’ll be able to say the same about Misty Whitmore. I’m going to ride a wave of momentum into Anarchy and walk out with a beautiful new gold belt around my waist.

Christian: And let’s be honest…

He drops down to waist level, lifting her top slightly to expose her waist before giving her tummy a kiss.

Christian: The Television Championship is the only thing that would make this waist any more perfect!

The blonde smiles, and embraces her boyfriend.

Kelly: You’ve dealt with people calling themselves Blonde, Bad and Beautiful...now it’s time for you to meet the girl who defines it.

With that we cut back to the action.

Written by Mark

Cory: The following contest is a submission match for the FFW Television Championship!

Mark: Welcome back, fans! As you just heard, it’s the long awaited Television Championship between the champion Lightning as she defends against mandatory challenger Candi. Joining me for this one is Lightning’s partner along with Ignis in Elemental Fury…”The Aquablonde” Undine!

Undine: Yeah, cheers Mark. Couldn’t miss this one. Looking forward to seeing Lightning’s submission skills... *snickers*

The lights go down to a white flashing strobe effect as the announcer goes through most of his spiel in the song. Candi comes out a little early but it doesn't seem to bother her as she walks with a bit of a strut down the entry way smiling and waving to the fans. She keeps this up to the ring where she makes her way up the steps and under the middle rope and steps around inside the ring throwing out some more waves to the crowd.

Cory: Introducing first, this is the challenger! She hails from Vancouver, British Columbia! Please welcome…...CANDI!!!

Mark: It’s been several weeks since Candi had the biggest win of her FFW career when she faced Lightning, and surprised the world in the process. That’s how she earned this match tonight. But much like Lightning, I’ve never seen Candi use a submission hold.

Undine: No, that’s true. No lucky rollups tonight. And while Lightning is no submission expert, I don’t see Candi making her submit tonight.

The soft chanting that begins “Revolution” by Brand-X Music can be heard over the PA. The strings kick in and Lightning walks out, clad in a white robe, and as the music breaks, she lifts her arms aloft to the heavens as a lightning bolt strikes the stage in front of her.

EnLightning Truth One: Lightning knows over 65 submission holds, but considers them all beneath her.

Lightning walks slowly down to the ring, stopping in front of the apron, before removing her robe, revealing her white ring gear. She climbs the steps and steps through the ropes.

EnLightning Truth Two: Lightning let Candi win last time as a service to mental disability.

Lightning walks across to the turnbuckle, climbing onto the second rope and raising her arms up once more, before residing to her corner.

Cory: And her opponent, she hails from Llanfair, Wales! She is the reigning and defending FFW Television Champion, and one half of the FFW Unity Tag Team Champions! This is…..LIGHTNING!!

Mark: FFW’s only double champion at present, Lightning has not been shy about sharing how she feels about being apart of Indomitable. She’s had quite some time to learn a submission move, and I’m curious if you or your sister, Ignis, have helped her at all.

Undine: Nah, of course not. We could have done, but that would have killed the fun. Besides, this match has a time limit, right? RIGHT?

Lightning looks none too pleased as she surrenders the title to referee Kevin Fisk, who holds it high above his head before calling for the bell. The fans immediately begin to cheer for the plucky Candi as she bounces up and down in the corner with a smile. Fisk shows her the title before she touches it and beams even brighter. As he hands it off to Cory, Lightning charges across and clobbers her with a forearm to the back as Candi was watching Cory leave the ring. The champion continues to unload with forearms to the back before she lowers her shoulder and drives in a few shoulder blocks. A pair of European uppercuts follow that as Lightning snapmares her out to the mat and delivers a dropkick to the back of her head.

Mark: Whether she likes the rules or not, I have this sense that Lightning is going to try to royally show up Candi here tonight after getting embarrassed in their last encounter.

Undine: Naturally. She got shown up the last time they met, and she’s going to want to make a statement here tonight.

The Television Champion pulls her to her feet and applies a rear waistlock. But Candi fired a back elbow into the side of her head, causing her to get rocked for a moment. A second elbow found the mark before Candi was free of her grip and used a drop toe hold to take her to the mat. She dropped to her knees and began to pound clubbing blows to Lightning’s back as she tried to get up. Bouncing back to her feet, Candi took off for the far side ropes. And as Lightning rose up, the rookie took her right back down with a flying clothesline! The fans were solidly behind her as she stopped for a moment, thinking about something before she grabbed both of the champion’s legs. She stepped over and turned it into a Boston Crab before sitting down on her lower back.

Mark: And our first submission hold of the match comes from Candi with that Boston Crab. Shades of Mr. Showtime there!

Undine: Indeed it is, but you know how it is. Showtime is from South Wales. You’ll never beat a North Wales girl with a South Wales submission. It is obviously inferior.

Candi leaned back as far as she could, stretching Lightning’s legs with her as the brunette began to reach for the ropes. The champion told him no very loudly as she tried to reach the bottom strand. She finally managed to wrap her hand around it as Fisk got back to his feet, tapping Candi on the shoulder and telling her to let go. The challenger raised her hands in victory till she glanced behind her to see why Fisk had asked her to let go. Doubling back towards her, she grabbed Lightning’s feet again while her hands were both on the ropes. She tried to jerk her off of it, but the champion held on. She went to jerk her again, but to no avail. Candi let Lightning drop back to the mat as she held her feet, and instead delivered a double leg drop between her legs, which delighted the crowd!

Undine: Hey! Come on, that’s just cheap!

Mark: It certainly appears that Candi has the legs of the champion targeted. And Lightning needs to turn the tide here!

This move caused Lightning to let go of the ropes as she grabbed her nether regions before Candi grabbed her feet again and pulled her away from the ropes. She looked to be going for that Boston Crab again, but Lightning used her foot when she turned to shove her into the ropes. Candi caught herself before hitting the ropes and doubled back to go get her. When she leaned down to grab her feet, Lightning hooked her head and rolled her up into a small package. The referee shook his head as Lightning could be heard screaming at him to count before Candi escaped.

Mark: Lightning with a small package there, but Fisk isn’t here to count falls tonight!

Undine: I’m impressed Fisk actually remembered, he’s not the brightest. It was worth a try I suppose!

Lightning and Candi both got back to their feet with the champion catching Candi with a discus punch to the jaw. She quickly wrapped her arms around the challenger’s waist before sending her flying with a belly to belly suplex. The champion rolled to her feet and made a beeline for the referee, admonishing him for not counting the fall before he explained there were no pinfalls in this match.

Undine: I was right. This is entertaining.

Mark: Meanwhile back at the ranch, Candi’s starting to get up as your sister continues bickering with the referee about the rules for this match.

As Lightning continued to argue with Fisk, Candi rose to her feet and crouched in the corner. She watched for a moment till the champion was where she wanted her and took off into a spear. Lightning seemed to catch this and dodge out of the way before the challenger caught the ringpost instead. Candi dropped to her knees on the canvas as Lightning spun her around, hoisting her onto her shoulder and delivering a shoulder breaker. The challenger dropped to the mat in pain as Lightning mounted her back, taking her hand and slapping it against the mat before telling the referee she was tapping out. Fisk wasn’t having it, shaking his head.

Mark: That’s...not how it works there, champ! I just can’t believe she didn’t use all this energy to have this match changed and direct it towards learning one simple submission move!

Undine: Didn’t you see the truths? She knows 65 apparently. Seems like she just doesn’t feel like them right now.

The champion rose to her feet, jerking the challenger up with her and hooking in a front facelock. She went for what looked to be a vertical suplex, but Candi countered and landed on her feet behind her. The champion spun around as Candi unloaded with left hand shots, because of the damage done to her right shoulder. They didn’t have the same power behind them as they might have normally as Lightning stepped back with a wobbly stature. Candi took off for the ropes and rebounded with a lariat that took the champion back down. The fans began to chant her name as the challenger went for that Boston Crab again. But as she turned around, Lightning once more shot her away from her. The champion was slow to get up though as Candi headed up top.

Mark: The challenger is heading up to the top floor here, and Lightning looks more than a little dazed at the moment!

Undine. If Candi can make Lightning submit from the top rope, she deserves the damn title.

Candi launched herself off the top into a diving headbutt, but the champion rolled out of the way as she collided face first into the mat. The boos for the champion began anew as Lightning began to sit up and climb back to her feet. Candi sat bent over against the mat as she held her head in obvious pain. Lightning cast a dirty glare at the referee and jerked her back to her feet from behind before locking in a sleeper!

Mark: Lightning with the most basic submission in the book, a sleeper! And after that missed headbutt, it may not take a lot!

Undine: I know my sister is a fan of 80’s wrestling, but this takes the cake...

Lightning wrapped her arms tighter, squeezing as much as she could as Candi tried to rise to her feet. The fans began to stomp their feet in an attempt to rally the challenger. And as she rose to her feet, Lightning jumped onto her back in a piggyback position that caused Candi to drop back to her knees on the mat. She began to look for the nearest ropes as she tried to make her way towards them as Lightning dropped her to her side as she held Candi’s head and neck in a crimp.

Undine: Wow... this actually seems to be working! COME ON SIS! Put her to sleep! You have enough practice when you & Aimee do promos!

Mark: The ropes aren’t that far away, but Candi has to find the energy to reach them. Meanwhile the champion is putting her out!

Candi reached limply for the ropes as Lightning wrapped her legs around her waist to add more weight to her body as she kept the sleeper locked in. The challenger was hardly moving at this point as Fisk picked up her hand and let it drop once. A second time, it fell back to the mat.

Mark: Once more….

Undine: The tension is palpable! She’s actually gonna do it!

And for the third time, Candi’s hand hit the mat as Fisk called for the bell. Lightning immediately released the hold as the fans booed to no end. The champion rose to her feet before the referee held her hand aloft and handed her the championship.

Cory: The winner of this match...AND STILL FFW Television Champion….LIGHTNING!!

Mark: That’s what champions do, they find a way to win! And that’s exactly what Lightning did here tonight with that sleeper! I guarantee you she won’t be looking to compete at this event the next time we have it!

Undine: Nope, she’ll probably be sick that day. Though admittedly, she tried that today, until they told her she’d have to forfeit the title. Then she was mysteriously better again.

Mark: And at Anarchy, that woman will compete in a triple threat for that title against Kelly McGuffin and Misty Whitmore! And she doesn’t have to use a single submission hold the whole match, which should make her happy!

Lightning climbed the corner and held her Television Championship before kissing it as we headed to commercial.

Adira's Future Shock

We cut to a commercial for the upcoming twelfth season of Future Shock set to kick off in a matter of days before we go back to the live broadcast. Backstage, we find the Marx Out set in place as Allison Marx greets the fans.

Allison: With the kickoff to the twelfth season coming this Friday, this is Allison Marx with yet another Future Shock Season 12 star. The last time we saw her, she had apparently been hand-selected by the owner of this company to be part of the season. Please welcome my guest at this time here Adira Riddick!

Adira: Hello there, Allison and the fans. It’s a pleasure to be here in front of all of you once again.
Allison turns her attention to her guest as she joins her on the set.

Allison: Adira, thank you for your time tonight and welcome to Indomitable. As I just mentioned with the first challenge for this season of Future Shock about to be aired Friday, I’m going to assume the butterflies are getting bigger the closer we get.

Adira smiles at Allison and the camera, her smile seems like the kind of shy smile one gives when the nerves are creeping in.

Adira: You assume right, this being the first actual time that I will get into a ring and in front of a crowd certainly gives me butterflies. Nothing I’ve done to this point can compare to the kind of nerves this gives me, I have the feeling I need to give my all each and every night and that’s something I’ve never felt before.

Allison: With that said though, there must be some maybe...comfort in the fact that you do have some support. You are the first person that the owner of this company seems to have given her seal of approval in Future Shock. In eleven seasons, that’s never really happened before. I’m assuming it feels good to know someone so high up has this much faith in you.

Once more Adira just smiles, but this time she takes less time controlling her emotions and speaks.

Adira: It does feels good to have that kind of support in the company, but it also gives me a lot of pressure. You know, I’m going to get bombarded from each side for that fact and I need to prove to Samantha that her faith in me is well deserved. So, even if it gives me the comfort, more like a cushion on where I could fall… it also keeps me on my toes as I have not only to prove to myself, but also prove to her, that I do belong here.

Allison: That certainly makes sense. Recently the bios for all of the other girls in the season were posted, and many of the girls have been appearing on the shows in the preceding weeks. Does anyone in the season so far catch your attention? If so, who and why is that?

Adira: Well, to be honest right now every single one of the other contestants catches my eyes, for one reason or the other. But two stand out the most, Rhea “Athena” Laskaris and Hope Osborne. Rhea to me is the toughest of the girls involved in the competition and a match with her on the long run, will prove to be tough. Hope, well, she has the advantage of being CJ Osborne wife, so she would’ve picked something up from him even if she didn’t ask for it. So, for me those two do have an advantage, but one can never sleep in these type of competitions, almost always an unexpected one appears to steal the show. I’m planning on being that one, even if I’m not that of a “dark horse” due to Samantha’s seal of approval.

Allison: And lastly, do you have any final thoughts or comments you’d like to share with the other women as Season 12 is almost literally upon us?

Adira seems to be thinking about that last question, her eyes roll from side to side and she brings her index finger near her lips, then she smiles and answers to Allison.

Adira: Yes, I want to wish good luck to each and every one of them. I know we’re going to be against each other, but that’s no reason not to be in good terms, after all, we all want the same thing and we need each other to push the other to become better. That, and the fact that even when I might not be the strongest or more experienced of all of us, I’m planning on giving 150% each and every time, so be ready, ‘cuz I am.

On that, we cut back to ringside for the next match.

Written by Dan

Cory: Ladie’s and gentlemen, the special guest referee for the next match… the reigning FFW Champion… WENDY BRIESE!

The crowd explodes as “Elevation” begins to play over the speakers, and out steps WEndy Briese, grinning ear to ear at the ovation she’s getting.  She’s dressed in a referee’s shirt, wearing her normal ring tights and boots underneath.  She heads down the ramp, giving high fives to fans as she does so, before sliding into the ring.  She adjusts her referee shirt, and goes through some basic stretches of her own, still beaming ear to ear. 

CCM: And there is Wendy Briese!  Making her first in-ring appearance since she won the FFW Championship at Sin & Sacrifice… although not as a competitor.  You’ll have to wait until Saturday’s Breaking Point to see that! 

Mark: She’s just as excited though, as she is for a match!  I talked to her before the show, and she was telling me how desperate she was to be a part of Indomitable, and how honored she was that Cody Kincaid allowed her to be the referee tonight!  

Cory: And now… the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is the final of the Fifth Chase for the Crown and contested under No Surrender rules!  Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta and weighing in at one hundred twenty-six pounds… she is the “Pride of Canada” MILEENA SAVAGE!

The Canadian flag appears over the arena screens as the start of the Canadian National Anthem starts to play. 

Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

A loud ripping sound of a record needle scraping rips through the arena as Drag You Down by Finger Eleven blares through the speakers.

Pull me under before I try to drag you down!
Someone has to pull me under before I try and drag you,
Drag you, drag you down!

At that point Mileena Savage finally makes herself known, slowly walking out from the back with a smirk on her face, with her boyfriend Dante Knox at her side. She walks down the ramp waving a big Canadian flag, as the crowd boos her though she just seems to revel in it.  She makes sure to ignore the ugly American crowd, walking to the ring and slowly climbing in, waving the flag all the while.  

Once inside she climbs the corner, waving the flag proudly before hopping down and handing it to Dante to take care of as she gets ready.

Mark: Mileena is in the final thanks to a very strong win over CHristelle Gillet in the semifinals.  She’s had some bad luck, she claims, but she’s one win away from contending for the No Surrender Championship. 

CCM: And considering all the crap she gave Stephanie Sullivan about going for the belt, I’m sure she would love a crack at her own to see if she could do any better. 

Cory: And her opponent… from Tampa Bay, Florida and weighing in at one hundred fifty-five pounds… “Killer C”... CAROLINE STARK!

”Woke up this morning! Got yourself a gun! Got yourself a gun!”

The chorus of fans erupt through the arena as the lights go off and "Got Ur Self A Gun” by Nas plays. The only source of light, a single red spotlight appears from the entranceway, and the silhouette of Killer C can be seen. When the lights return to normal, Caroline is seen standing at the entrance with a red bandana over her mouth and a bulletproof vest around her waist. She makes an unflinching walk to the ring, tightening her vest as Wolf Ramsey strides beside her. 

“Yo I’m livin’ in this time, behind enemy lines so...
I got mine I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)
You from the hood I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)”

Wolf stands by as Killer C slides into the ring and points to her opponent’s corner with one hand, making a gunshot-to-the-temple gesture with the other. She rips the bandana away from her mouth and ties it around her forehead, flashing the mouthguard between her lips in the process.

Mark: Her return to the FFW Ring was only just minutes ago, and Caroline Stark is one win away from going on to face the woman who put her on the shelf at Anarchy!

CCM: And these Los Angelino fans could NOT be more behind her!  Listen to that ovation! 

The crowd pops as Wendy looks from Caroline to Mileena, and back again.  She signals for the bell..

*DING DING DING!*

And steps back, her emerald eyes dancing with excitement as she waits for the two wrestlers to get going.  Caroline steps out, but Mileena starts pointing at her and yelling, demanding that Wendy pat her down.  Wendy stares at her incredulously, but Mileena continues to carry on, refusing to step out of her corner until Wendy checks Caroline over.  Finally, apologetically, Wendy tells an annoyed Caroline back to her corner, and quickly pats her down, finding nothing. 

Mark: A bit of gamesmanship here from Mileena, trying to annoy her opponent.  I would strongly doubt Caroline would carry a weapon in her ring gear. 

CCM: Maybe Mileena’s taking that ‘got yourself a gun’ song a bit too seriously.

Caroline steps out again, but Wendy orders her back to her corner, walking across and telling Mileena that if she’s patting Caroline down, she’s patting her down too.  Mileena starts screaming imrecations at this, but Wendy is absolutely insistent, and Mileena slumps in her corner, rolling her eyes as Wendy pats her down, pausing as she hits something in her shorts waistband.  Wendy quickly reaches into the waistband… and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles, Mileena’s screaming at her about ‘personal privacy’.   Wendy simply narrows her eyes, and holds the knuckles up, tapping her foot as Mileena rants and raves. 

CCM: HAHA!  Mileena was adamant that Caroline had something in her ring gear, but she herself was packing heat! 

Mark: Savage just got hoisted on her own petard here. 

Rolling her eyes at Mileena, Wendy turns away with the knuckles.  Dante Knox reaches in through the ropes, telling Wendy he’ll hold them for her, but Wendy ignores him, instead walking to the edge of the ring, and lobbing them to Mark. 

Mark: Hey, thanks!  I always wanted one of these!

As soon as the ref’s back is turned, Mileena sprints across the ring, a surprised Caroline just barely having enough time to lock up, but little good does it do her as Savage thumbs her in the eye.  Caroline staggers away, clutching her face, and Mileena fires a couple of kicks to Stark’s knee, nailing a reverse DDT just as Wendy turns back around to call the match.  Savage grins innocently at her, then forces Caroline to her feet, bringing her down in a backbreaker. 

CCM: By hook or by crook, Mileena’s taken an early advantage in this match!

Mark: She better hopes she keeps it too.  Caroline looks awfully annoyed at this point, and I cringe at what she’s going to do to Mileena if she gets the chance. 

Mileena stamps her foot hard onto Caroline’s back, then grabs her arms, pulling back in a surfboard as the Trinidadian grimaces in pain.  Wendy is asking her if she wants to quit, but Caroline shakes her head adamantly.  Mileena pulls back, then adjusts so her foot is on the back of Caroline’s head, and let’s go, the recoil and her boot driving Caroline’s head into the mat. 

CCM: Absolutely brutal surfboard-curbstomp combo there by Mileena.  Cheating or not, this girl can wrestle. 

Mark: I think she has more fun when she’s cheating though. 

Mileena puts her boot on the back of Caroline’s head and scuffs it, grinding Caroline’s face in the canvas.  She then plops down on Caroline’s back, grabbing her hair in both hands, facewashing Caroline back and forth on the mat, while Wendy indignatnly begins a five count.  Mileena releases on three, looking up at Briese with annoyance, then grabs Caroline by the chin, bringing her back in a camel clutch. 

Mark: Mileena working over the back and neck of Caroline to start, trying to soften her up.  YOu have to think she’ll be working on the legs next, hoping to set up her Ow, Canada! kneebar.

CCM: Caroline’s struggled to get anything going here in the early part of this match.  She’s going to have some comeback to go for. 

Wendy’s asking if Caroline wants to give, but Caroline refused, as Mileena shifted her weight to crank the hold even tighter.  Caroline planted both hands on the canvas, and to Mileena’s surprise, pushes herself up, struggling to get to her feet.  Mileena hangs on, piggybacking, but her eyes go wide as Caroline gains a fully vertical base, then flops backwards, driving Mileena into the mat with a huge pop!

CCM: What power by Dallins!  She’s one of the stronger submissionists in the No Surrender division, and she just showed it there!

Mark: Mileena’s early advantage just came to a screeching halt! 

Caroline sits up, shaking her head, and turns around, and lands a couple punches to Mileena’s head.  She grabs the Canadian’s hair, and hauls her to her feet, suddenly reacting as if Dante was coming in.  Wendy wheels around, ready to tell Dante off, but Dante’s simply standing at ringside, looking somewhat surprised.  Wendy, confused, turns back around, but not before Caroline, using the distraction, gets a running start and rams Mileena headfirst into the ringpole!

Mark: You have to think that was payback for the thumb to the eye!  Caroline is a firm believer of delivering evil unto evil. 

CCM: Yup, and, provided Mileena has any brain cells left, I have a feeling she’d think twice before any trickery again!

Caroline spins Mileena around, landing a couple of chops to the chest, causing the Pirde of Canada to groan in pain.  Caroline then steps up to the middle turnbuckle, hooking up Mileena’s head.  She springs herself off, falling back onto the mat in a DDt, but holding iton, locking on a guillotine choke!

CCM: Innovative offense there by Caroline!  Quite effective too!

Mark: Although I’m not entirely sure how tightly on that choke is.  I think Mileena might have a way out. 

Sure enough, Mileena, using a couple of elbows to the midsection manages to break herself free of the guillotine.  She sits up, only for Caroline to tuck her boot up, and lash out, catcing her in the face!  Mileena falls sideways to the mat, and Caroline grabs one arm, and one leg, locking on a bow and arrow!

Mark: A bow & Arrow!  You don’t see these very often!  

CCM: For good reason!  They’re a hard hold to apply, but when you do, look out! 

Mileena screams, and reaches for the ropes, which are too far away, as the nearest ones are to Caroline’s back.  Wendy’s immediately on her, asking her if she wants to submit, but Mileena responds with a “NO YOU STUPID BITCH!” that can be heard throughout the crowd.  WEndy blinks in surprise, clearly miffed, and as she does, Dante reaches through the ropes, grabbing Caroline’s hair, and yanking hard, sending Caroline’s head crashing into the mat and forcing the hold to break. 

CCM: The most honest man in wrestling just did an awfully dishonest thing, and I don’t think the ref saw it!

Mark: Dante may have saved the match for his fiance!  I think that hold was locked on pretty tight!

Caroline, glowering, gets back to her knees, but Mileena’s beaten her up, and knees her right in the jaw, sending Caroline flopping to the mat.  Mileena drops a knee across Caroline’s throat, and as Killer C coughs and sputters, Mileena moves to her legs, and applies a figure four leglock, Stark bellowing in pain as her nerves start screaming!

Mark: This is problem for Caroline Stark!  Mileena might be able to end the match outright, or at the very least, sets her up easily for the Ow Canada!

CCM: Doesn’t help that Dante’s helping her add pressure.

Sure enough, Dante’s reached in, and grabbed Mileena’s arms, and is pulling on them, adding extra torque for the Figure Four, Caroline yelling all the more.  Wendy, of course, is focused on Caroline, and misses it… until by chance she just happens to look up, her features suddenly thunderous as she orders the hold broken!

CCM: Uh oh!  Wendy caught them, and she doesn’t look happy!

Mark: Dante and Mileena had to know that the match was going to be called tightly like this!  They’re taking a pretty big gamble by playing so loosely with the rules. 

Mileena keeps the hold applied, even as Wendy starts to count to five.  Wendy stops at four though, and bends over, prying Mileena out of the hold herself.  Mileena gets to her feet, screaming at the FFW Champion, but Wendy simply turns to Dante, points at him, and then points up the ramp, the crowd popping!

Mark: Wendy Briese just chucked Dante Knox from ringside, and I say not a moment too soon! 

CCM: Dante’s not going very quietly, though, is he? 

Despite Wendy ordering him out, Dante is refusing, as both he and Mileena scream back at Wendy, who appears to be getting frustrated.  Suddenly, the crowd pops as out from the back, riding a Segway, is Pollaski, wearing his trooper hat, a Fresno State football jersey with badge, and twirling a lasso above his head, as he bears down on Dante, who goes wide eyed and bolts, nearly tripping over himself as he tries to get away from the fatman.  Pollaski deftly wheels the Segway around the ring after him, and Dante goes peeling up the ramp, Pollaski in hot pursuit, still twirling the lasso!

CCM: ...Hunh.

Mark: Wendy had an enforcer ready in case things got ugly, and I think Pollaski was relishing the opportunity!  The Dante problem has been solved, and everyone but Mileena is happy about it! 

Mileena is in Wendy’s face, screaming at her over this ‘injustice’, Wendy arguing back just as fiercely.  Mileena’s complaints become more and more shrill, and she she finally pokes Wendy in her chest, only for Wendy to slap her hand away… Mileena responding by smacking WEndy right across the face!

Mark: Uh oh… this just got ugly.

CCM: Wendy’s on the verge of losing control of this match, and she might become a part of it here!

Wendy looked stunned at first, as did Mileena as she can’t believe she just slapped the champion and ref.  But as realization sets in, her defiance grows, which seems only to anger Wendy, who’s eyes narrow and she stares daggers at Mileena.  But before Wendy can do anything, Caroline gets to her feet behind her, grabbing Mileena in a Full Nelson, and dropping her in a sitout atomic drop!

CCM: The Trovao!  Out of nowhere!

Mark: Mileena’s distaction here might have just completely cost her!  The only natural thing for her to do is… NEWS AT ELEVEN!

Sure enough, Caroline’s locking on the pentagram headscissors, the crowd erupting, as Mileena kicks wildly, Wendy asking her if she wants to quit!

Mark: This could be it!  Mileena’s trapped, and she might be out of tricks with Dante ran off!

CCM: The Crowd is loving this!  Caroline Stark is going to do it!

But Mileena, lunging with her legs and all her might, manages to hook a foot over the bottom rope, and Wendy orders the break.  Caroline pounds the mat in frustration, but breaks the hold.  She grabs Mileena’s boot, and drags her from the ropes, forcing the redhead to a sitting position, and locking on a stretch plum!

CCM: Another complex submission here, and that’s another tough one to get out of!  She’s got her arm and head caught!

Mark: Mileena’s neck already has taken some strain, and this could be the straw that broke the Canuck’s back!

Mileena’s again screaming in pain, with Wendy asking if she wants to quit, but Savage stubbornly perserveres, even as the crowd by and large is demanding that she tap, while Caroline herself seems to be making somewhat of a strong argument for giving up the match.  But Mileena perserveres, and it’s Caroline who tires of the hold first, releasing, and stepping away, catching her breath. 

Mark: Say what you will about Mileena Savage, and there’s a lot negative, but she is resilient!

CCM: You don’t get this far without some semblance of heart!  We shouldn’t be surprised!

Caroline leans against the ropes, giving herself a moment to recover and think about her next move.  She moves back in on Mileena, who’s rising. to her feet, but gets a shoulder thrust to her stomach for her efforts.  Mileena rises fully, and kicks Caroline in the gut, doubling Killer C over…

*WHAM!*

CCM: 1812!  MILEENA CAUGHT HER, AND CAROLINE STARK CAUGHT ALL OF IT!

Mark: Mileena dug deep to pull that off, but I don’t know how much it took out of her!  Both these women went through a whole match before this one!  Who knows how much they have left?!

Mileena doesn’t capitalize though, and both women lie on the mat, motionless, as Wendy stands above them, deciding not to count, although her eyes are darting back and forth, wondering who will be the first to rise.  The crowd, at maximum volume is rooting Caroline on, but it’s Mileena who moves first, but Caroline’s not far behind.

Mark: Its a race to get to their feet!  Whoever wins will have a huge advantage!

CCM: It looks to be Mileena...I think?

It is Mileena, who staggers to her feet first, and moves in on Caroline- right into a shot to the midsection that doubles her over.  Caroline strikes another, then a third shot, then grabs Mileena’s arm, twisting it, the redhead howling in pain and wincing as her arm is torqued..  Caroline pumps the arm-wringer a couple times, then let’s flie a side kick, her toe right at Mileena’s midsection, but stopped as Mileena turns her hips, her foot being caught under Svage’s arm!  Caroline, off balance, releases her arm wrench and pinwheels in a desperate attempt to maintain balance.  With Caroline’s footstill caught, Mileena twists it, sending Killer C flopping to the mat! 

CCM: Dragon Screw from hell!  And Mileena’s pumping it for all its worth!

Mark: She’s trying to do as much damage as she can to Caroline’s knee, and it’s a set up for… OW CANADA!

The crowd groans as Mileena wraps herlegs around Caroline’s then flopping to the mat, and pulling for all she’s worth as Wendy asks her if she wants to quit.  Caroline refuses, but Mileena continues to torque the hold as hard as she can, doing as much damage as possible to that knee.

Mark: She’s got it locked on tight!  Caroline’s in trouble!  This might be it for her!

CCM: The crowd doesn’t want it to be, but that’s beyond their control!

Caroline thrashes as best she can, finding a way out, but to no avail.  She slumps to the mat for just a second, sweat running down her face in rivulets.  For a second, she raises her hand, palm down, over the mat, as if considering it… then wiith a final lunge for the ropes, ehr fingers get around it, the crowd popping as Wendy orders the break!

CCM: I don’t believe it!  Caroline just manages to reach the ropes, and tht Ow, Canada was locked on tight!  I think we all thought she was done for!

Mark: Mileena certainly did!  Look at her, she can’t believe it!

Mileena’s beside herself at being forced to break yet again, but she doesn’t lose her focus on Stark.  She gets to her feet, and grabs both of Caroline’s legs, dragging her into the middle of the ring.  Glaring at Wendy, then the fans, then Caroline herself, she ducks down, ready to attack the knee again. 

Mark: She’s going for Oh, Canada again!  And this time, there’s no ropes that can save Caroline.

CCM: Yup!  Mileena’s just about to… WAIT!

As Mileena ducks down to hook up the knee, Caroline suddenly leans forward, grabbing her arm, and dragging Mileena down atop her.  Mileena’s stunned as Caroline, still trapping Mileena’s arm, wraps her legs around, Savage’s neck, the crowd popping at the headscissors!

CCM: NEWS AT ELEVEN!  CAROLINE’S GOT IT GOOD, AND MILEENAS TOO FAR FROM THE ROPES!

Mark: Mileena was so close, but now she’s the one who’s in trouble!

Caroline’s squeezing the hold for all its worth as Mileena kicks wildly, anywhere, trying to break the hold, but with one arm already trapped, she’s clearly in trouble.  Wendy hovers over her, asking if she wants to quit, but Mileena keeps declining.  Finally, with one last lunge, she kicks out at the ropes…

Mark: Just short!

Mileena, all energy exhausted, pauses for just a second, then reluctantly begins to tap on Caroline’s leg.  Wendy springs to her feet, nearly falling over in her enthusiasm as she calls for the bell, the crowd erupting!

*DING DING DING!*

Mark: CAROLINE DID IT!  SHE’S GOING BACK TO ANARCHY TO FACE TARA THUNDER!

CCM: I don’t believe it!  What a reversal, and Mileena is heartbroken!

Wendy helps Caroline to her feet, and raises her head in the air, Caroline grinning broadly as the flashbulbs go off, the crowd deafening. 

Cory: Here is your winner by submission… and the Chase for the Crown Five winner… CAROLINE STARK! 

CCM: Caroline wins it here tonight, but you cannot deny the effort Mileena gave tonight.  She came SO close!

Mark: She did.  A lot of fight in Savage, but just not meant to be. 

Wendy kneels down and checks on Savage, only for Mileena to angrily shove her out of the way, as she gets to her feet, and stomps slowly up the ramp, glowering at the still cheering fans, who are taking pictures of Caroline standing atop the turnbuckle. 

Mark: You could not make up a better night for Caroline Stark to return to action than tonight!  Absolutely masterful performance!

CCM: And Tara Thunder is now officially on notice!  Killer C is coming for her!  

Ouf last view before the ad break is Caroline still atop the turnbuckle, grinning and hyping up the crowd.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 03:12:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 02:12:51 am »

Win or Lose

We cut to backstage at the Staples Arena where Evolution Champion, “The Tsunami” Eileen Amaro is pacing back and forth as she checks and double checks her ring gear, looking absolutely frantic. Standing next to her backstage however is a young man with curly hair and glasses. He’s very tall, much taller than Eileen and quite lanky though the man has very handsome features as he watches Amaro move about with an extreme pace. She’s mumbling to herself and looking a little crazy.

Eileen: I dunno Tommy, I mean... Tara did have a point. Maybe... Maybe I should have just focused on the champion versus champion aspect. Maybe I shouldn’t have hired a bunch of folks to holds spears! What was I thinking? Ugh and the memes! I haven’t even done memes since like... I can’t even remember when! Then there’s Tara! I mean she’s Tara!... IT’S TARA!

The young man named Tommy breaks out into a much more gentle smile as he shakes his head at the awkward young woman who he’s accompanied. The camera slowly closes up around Tommy’s neck which has an ‘FFW Backstage Pass’ hanging around it. He pipes up.

Tommy: Eily...

Eileen: And I don’t even think I’ve practiced all the submission moves I should have! I mean Kat was just so much to prepare for and then Jenny was really good and now I have Tara? I mean maybe I can do it but what if I’m not even a good match for her! What if she feels like I didn’t even put any of my effort I mean...

Tommy: Eily.

Eileen: And my shoulder still feels kind of weird and I don’t even think the crowd is gonna do anything but boo me but maybe I’ll get some cheers I mean I’ve seen wrestlers have some of the toughest luck in...

Tommy this time doesn’t wait to try and call Eileen’s name again. Instead he puts his hands on the Tsunami’s shoulders, turns her around, tilts her chin up and plants a kiss on her. The Evolution Champion freezes in place before her eyes close as we can here the audience letting out a long ‘woooo’ from the foreground. Her hands wrap up on his shoulders as they kiss and when they break it... The Tsunami looks quite literally punch drunk, caught in a daze. Tommy clears his throat and pushes his glasses up.

Tommy: Win or lose, you’re going to do what you always do and be awesome. Okay? The memes were cool too by the way. Glad I helped make ‘em. You’ll do fine and afterwards we can go get a bite to eat.

The Tsunami nodded dimly, her cheeks blazing.

Tommy: Now go out there and get ‘em, okay? I believe in you Eily just like all your friends and manager do.

And with that, Eileen watches him with her face still red before she puts her hand on her lips, looks at her palm and then walks away.

So This Is What It's Like When..

We head back into the arena after the commercial break where we find Mark Horton standing in the ring. A smile rests on the broadcaster’s face as he waves to the fans.

Mark: We have been treated to one truly memorable event here tonight, haven’t we?

The fans roared in response to the question as Mark looked around the arena, noticing someone as he pointed down to ringside.

Mark: And it looks like we have a guest! Ladies and gentlemen, sitting ringside here tonight is wrestling star “The Argentinian Sensation” Eddie Vega!

The camera spots Vega as he stands and waves to the fans, decked out in a Kate Steele shirt. He takes his seat again as Mark continues.

Mark: And as memorable as tonight has been, I wanted to take a moment and talk about another show coming up that will be as memorable as Indomitable already has been. Each and every year, I put on an event at the end of the year featuring the stars of FFW & SVW as well as stars from around the world. And this year will be no different. Because for the first time ever, I will be holding a 2 night special event known as When Worlds Collide 2!

The show name obviously rings a bell as the fans give a very positive response.

Mark: On December 28 and 29, When Worlds Collide 2 will emanate from the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa, Florida! Tickets to the event are already sold out, so I want to encourage all of you to join in and watch the show live on Pay Per View! Because I promise you will see matches you have never seen before! And if you want a rundown of the full card for both nights, head over to the When Worlds Collide 2 website and you’ll see it as well as where you can buy merchandise for the event!

Mark gestures towards the video wall, showing some of the products the fans can order as well as the address to the website for the show.

Mark: Just some of the matches you are going to see will the reigning FFW Champion against the reigning SVW Champion as Wendy Briese meets Wendigo! You’ll see the woman we saw a little while ago, the impressive Rebecka Hate take on “The Dream Killer” Stacey! It’ll be student vs. teacher when Misty Whitmore faces her trainer and mentor in the “King of Submissions” Lyn Dallins!

The matches each get a pop as the crowd sees the graphic for each pop up on the screen.

Mark: As I said, the entire card is listed on the website you see on the video wall. I encourage all of you to join me on Pay Per View for two nights of action you won’t ever likely get to see anywhere else. It goes without saying that we do have a little tradition at this show. It’s called the Moment of Impact! Last year, that was Mika Demidov.

The mention of Mika draws boos from the capacity crowd as Mark nods.

Mark: Like her or not, Mika made the most of that. And this year will be no different. This year, the Moment of Impact returns to once again face “Ba…..some bum. That person will be making their presence felt as they go one on one that night as they prepare to join the FFW roster in 2014!

The video wall shows a clip of the Moment of Impact from last year as an “asteroid” landed in the arena before Mika appeared.

Mark: And unlike last year, the Moment of Impact won’t come from above…..but below.

The image on the video wall shook as it sounded like something exploded and we see a volcano beginning to erupt. And from that image, we take the last commercial break of the evening before we see a When Worlds Collide 2 commercial.

Written by John

Cory: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is Champion vs Champion. And it is your main event of the evening!

Mark: What a night it’s been here in Los Angeles for Indomitable! And it’s main event time, like you just heard! Champion vs. Champion! Joining me is none other than Misty Whitmore, my former broadcast partner in the tenth season of Future Shock!

Misty: Glad to share commentary with you again, Mark. Been too long. And no Frosted Steele merch this time around I hope. This is going to be a barn burner for sure.

“Hey! Hey! Hey!”

“Slither” by Velvet Revolver rips chords throughout the arena as it darkens. Several blue and white spotlights begin to trail across the crowd before the camera points to the entrance ramp. Fireworks of blue and silver explode from the ground and obscure two figures at the entrance. Standing with her back turned to the crowd and next to Wolf Ramsey is Eileen Amaro! Clad in a large blue duster, the Tsunami turns her head to the crowd and gets a raucous cheer!

“Yyyeeeaaaahhh, here comes the water!
It comes to wash away the sins of you and I!”

Cory: Accompanied to the ring by Wolf Ramsey... She is YOUR FFW Evolution Champion... From Ocean City, Maryland and weighing in at 140 pounds... This is “THE TSUNAMI”... EILEEN AMARO!

Mark: There is no one of late who has been wrestling the schedule that our Evolution Champion has been! Eileen has been defending that belt over and over, and tonight I think she’s in for the steepest challenge she’s had in months!

Misty: And she’s delivered a stand out performance every single time. There are few people on the FFW roster I respect like I do Eileen, and not just because she’s a nice person. She’s a wrestler through and through.

Eileen high-fives the many fans down the ramp, all the while talking with Wolf very animatedly. The Tsunami grabs the top rope before using her momentum to land on it while facing the crowd. With a big grin on her face, Eily brings her right fist back and punches the air above, holding the pose in to the roar of the crowd before jumping to the center of the ring where she hands her coat to Wolf and begins to shadow box in the ring, waiting for the start of the bout.

Mark: The queen of the No Surrender division is about to hold court, folks!

"Thunderstruck" starts playing and along with the starting riff out walks Tara Thunder dressed up in a pink and black combination there she stands at the top of the ramp as the crowd resents the usual sing along chanting to "Thunder!" resorting to boos and jeers at her.  Entrance way goes dark she walks to the ramp way the lights in the arena flash like a lightning during a thunderstorm and light back up before she heads rushingly towards towards ringside refusing to slap hands of the fans then she jumps on the apron letting the pyro explosions go off around the ring before flipping herself over the top rope. Once in the ring she takes of her pink jacket, flicks her long curly hair back swinging her curvy body a bit doing some hits and kicks as the music dies down.

Cory: And her opponent, hailing from Amsterdam, the Netherlands by way of Miami, Florida, weighing in at 136lbs and standing 5’6”, she is the reigning FFW No Surrender Champion...TARA THUNDER!!!

Mark: If you look up the word “dominant” in the wrestling dictionary, Tara Thunder is your centerfold! One of the most extraordinarily gifted women in the business, you can count on one hand the number of losses she’s had since she joined FFW in 2011!

Misty: What I said about Eileen stands for this woman too. Unlike Eileen I haven’t spoken much, if at all with Tara. I dont’ know if we’d even get along, but there is no rational wrestler out there that could argue her amazing wrestling talent.

With both titles handed off to the ringside attendants, Jennifer Stringer checks both women are ready and calls for the bell. Tara and the Tsunami move to the middle of the ring and start to circle before Thunder lunges in and Eileen ducks underneath, spinning and delivering a vicious right handed shot straight to her opponents kidney. She doesn’t let up for a moment, unloading with a flurry of stiff kicks to Tara’s legs as she turns around only to receive a jumping side kick to her face. As Tara staggers back, Eileen launches herself forward into a high knee to the jaw knocking her back into the ropes. Amaro grabs her wrist and sends her in for the ride catching her as she comes back with a drop toe hold. Floating over the Tsunami applies a headlock to Tara Thunder.

Mark: Control the head, and the body will follow. Eileen’s working that headlock and looking to keep Tara on the mat.

Misty: Keeping it fast paced, smart choice.

Tara forces her way up to her feet and backs her up into the ropes before shooting her off and charging after her and knocking Eileen off her feet with a shoulder charge. Amaro hits the mat and immediately pops back up to her feet, only for Tara to knock her right back down with a discus clothesline. As Amaro starts to get back to her feet Tara to connect with a thunderous right hand knocking straight back down. Again Eileen tries to come to her feet with her back to Tara and gets a double ax handle blow to her shoulders knocking her back down to one knee. Immediately the Maryland native tries to come back to her feet getting another double ax handle to her shoulder blades. Tara pulls her up to her feet and into a snap suplex.

Mark: Snap suplex well executed!

Misty: What an impact! Tara hit that perfectly.

Once more Eileen tries to rise, getting onto all fours only to get a leg drop across the back of her neck forcing her face first into the mat. Tara quickly looks to hook in a crippler crossface only to see her moment roll away from the hold and to the outside of the ring, onto her feet holding the shoulder that got hurt by Katherine Stryfe. Tara comes back to her feet, backing away from the ring ropes and waits for Amaro to return.

Mark: There you see Tara waiting in the ring, she’s not one to go outside chasing an opponent. She knows Eileen will be back in, and the champion is waiting.

Misty: Targeting the shoulder is smart on Tara, we all saw how brutal that match was after all.

Shaking off her arm and rolling her head in a circle between her shoulders before she climbs the steps and enters the ring. The two women start to circle once more before Eileen drops backwards, hitting the ropes and rebounding off them delivering a low dropkick to Tara’s kneecap. Quickly Eileen gets back to her feet and charges into the ropes once more springboarding off them and into a dropkick to her chest that sends her down to her back. Amaro quickly gets up to her feet and runs the ropes yet again, launching herself off of them with a springboard bulldog driving her face first into the canvas. Scuttling quickly, Amaro hooks in a bridging arm triangle choke.

Mark: Eileen’s looking to choke Tara out!! Triangle choke applied!

Misty: Submission locked in against the No Surrender Champ!

Tara fights against the hold, trying to push up from the mat, getting her knees underneath her as Eileen releases the hold. The Evolution Champion quickly gets back to her feet and lays into Tara with a series of knife edge chops backing her into a corner where she moves in close and drives two quick knees into her gut and sends her flying across the ring, leaving her feet and falling to the mat as she does so. Tara staggers away from the corner holding her back and Eileen forward rolls past her and pops up to her feet, spinning around and looks to hit a backstabber, only for the Evolution Champion to bounce off the mat, thanks to the No Surrender Champion grabbing hold of the ropes.

Misty: Great ring presence from Tara there, Eileen hit hard.

Mark: You can see Eileen holding onto the back of her head, she landed hard off that missed blow.

Eileen holds her neck and starts to get back to her feet, only for Tara to size her up and drive the point of the elbow into her injured shoulder. Pushing her back into the ring ropes, Tara sends her in for the ride and lands a perfect bicycle kick right to her face that sends her back down to the canvas. Once more Tara pulls her up to her feet, only to pick her up and drive her into her knee, pushing back on her chin as she stretches her back out. Eileen flails her hand before she manages to reach up and drag her nails down her face, causing a release. Amaro holds her back and begins to get up getting cut off by Tara who lifts her up into an atomic drop before spinebustering her. Rising up once more Tara, stomps on her to roll her onto her front before she drops both knees into her back. Hooking her legs and underneath her chin she rocks backwards into a bow and arrow submission hold.

Mark: For my money, there is hardly a better submission wrestler in the world than the No Surrender Champion! Tara putting pressure on seven different points in Eileen’s body right now!

Misty: She’s not only an expert submission wrestler, but Tara is not small. She’s very strong and from what I’ve seen got a grip like an iron vice!

Eileen refuses to submit to the hold, shaking her head as she tries to rock back and forth, kicking her feet as best she can before managing to roll out of the hold and on top of Tara, catching her in the face with an elbow. Getting to her knees, Eileen drives her elbow down into her face once more before she leaps on top of her and pounds away at Tara with closed fists. Stringer steps in to separate the two women, Eileen getting to her feet and bouncing off the ropes into a rolling koppu kick straight into the No Surrender champion’s face as she gets to a knee, knocking her to one side.

Mark: This is what Eileen has to do! Keep Tara off balance, employ that speed advantage! And what a knee strike right to the dome!

Misty: As someone who knows a thing about knees, that was perfectly executed. Keeping Tara down and dizzy will make her technical prowess harder to deliver.

Eileen is quick to her feet as Tara once more only manages to get to her knees once more and Amaro quickly applies an arm wrench and drops her to the canvas with a DDT. Again Eileen is quick to float over and lock in a Camel Clutch on her opponent, sitting down low on her back and pulling back on her head. With her bad arm, Eileen starts to fire off a forearm into her chest.

Mark: Camel clutch applied. A basic move, but very well employed here. And look at her fire those shots in at the same time.

Misty: Basic yeah, but effective none the less. Torque on your back and neck like that at very least will slow you down, plus those shots would send you for a daze fast.

Tara starts to get her knees underneath her, keeping hold of Eileen on her shoulders as she begins to rise up. As Amaro realises that she’s coming up to her feet, she starts to deliver elbows into the No Surrender Champions head, finally rolling forward off her shoulders, down her body and yanks her feet out from under her, twisting her ankle into a submission. Quickly she drops down and grapevines her leg becoming a dead weight. Tara grimaces in pain and starts to inch her way towards the ropes, finally making it within reach and grabs hold of the bottom rope. Stringer gives Eileen the count and gets the break on four. Tara pulls herself up to her feet using the ropes and Eileen goes straight back on the attack, launching herself at Tara and sending her back down to the mat with a dragon screw leg whip, holding on and into a calf killer submission hold.

Misty: Look at that speed! Such tenacity from Eileen, she’s on fire!

Mark: The No Surrender Champion is having a devil of a time right now with Eileen, and this match has delivered on every level so far. And we’re not even done yet!

Tara pounds her fists against the mat as she refuses to submit to the submission hold, twisting and levering her body around to get herself closer to the ring ropes and manages to wrap a hand around the bottom strand once more. Again the Evolution champion uses the count to its fullest before releasing the hold and rolling away. Thunder once more pulls herself to her feet and Eileen once more heads for her knees but before she can pick her up, Tara shoots her hand down and locks in a shoulder claw on the injured shoulder. Eileen cries out in pain and gets a knee to the face with the shoulder claw still applied. Using the grip on her shoulder she drags Eileen up to her feet and throws her shoulder first through the turnbuckles into the steel ring post. The No Surrender Champion pulls her back out and straight into a back suplex driving her down into the canvas.

Mark: Powerful suplex there, and that is one of Tara’s greatest strengths. Her power, and she uses it brilliantly every match.

Misty: Not only did she suplex the hell out of her, but right into the post with her shoulder! My god I heard the impact!

Rolling over, Tara grabs hold of a handful of Eileen’s hair and brings her to her feet with a pair of right hands that connects with the jaw. She quickly whips her into the ropes and catches her coming back using the momentum to lift her high up into a Gorilla Press Slam. Thunder holds her above her head for a moment before she drops her forward, causing her back to crash land onto her bent knee. Rolling her onto her front, Tara grabs hold of both her legs lifting her upwards and places her foot in her lower back and curb stomps her down, following it up with an elbow drop right into her lower back. Once more Tara pulls up to her feet and into a sidewalk slam, driving her down into the canvas yet again. Getting to her feet, Tara grabs hold of Eileen’s legs and looks to apply the Sharpshooter, only for Eileen to use all her leg strength and kick her away.

Mark: OH! Eileen almost got caught right there!

Misty: Good lord that was close, a half second longer and Tara could’ve had it.

As Eileen rolls onto her front and pushes up to all fours, only for Tara to storm forward and drive the sole of her boot into the side of Eileen’s head, knocking her over onto her back. Once more Tara leans down and picks Eileen up from the canvas and quickly hoists her upwards onto her shoulders and into a torture rack, bending her back around as she shakes her violently on her shoulders. Eileen cries out in pain as Tara looks to constantly increase the pain and torment of the hold.

Mark: Eileen’s back has to be screaming in pain as Tara has this torture rack locked in! The Evolution Champion is in deep trouble!

Misty: The human body is not meant to shake like that, my back hurts just watching.

Stringer checks Eileen as she starts to go limp, only for Eileen to wave her hands, refusing to give in. Tara continues to pulls on her in the submission hold, ragging her body back and forth on her shoulders...finally allowing frustration to get the better of her as she spins her off her shoulders and once again drives her back first into her bent knee. This time as Eileen rolls around on the mat, Tara applies a modified Boston crab to her, placing her knee in her lower back and pulling as far back as possible on her legs. Eileen lets out a short scream of pain as she tries to reach behind to hold her back, finally starting to drag herself over towards the ring ropes. Just as she gets within a fingertip of them, Tara stands up and drags her back to the center of the ring, dropping back down to increase the pressure in the hold once more.

Mark: That Boston Crab is just as lethal in Los Angeles here at Indomitable! Tara just letting Eileen think about the ropes before she drags her right back to the center! That’s ring psychology at its finest.

Misty: After the punishment we’ve seen so far that boston crab has to be excruciating, and we can hear it from Eileen right now.

Eileen screams again but refuses to give up as she inches her way across the canvas once again. Once more Tara lets her get within millimetres of being able to grab hold of the ropes before she stands up and drags her away. This time Eileen is prepared for this, however, rolling her way through and sending her into the turnbuckles. Eileen stays face down on the mat for a moment or two, holding her back in agony before she pushes up to all fours and a recovered Tara charges in, looking for a punt kick to her ribs that gets nothing but air as Eileen jerks upward and backward. She pushes up to one knee and as Tara turns to face her she explodes upwards, catching her in the jaw with the Shoryuken leaping uppercut. Tara hits the mat, holding her chin and starts to come to her feet again, only for Eileen to sprint towards her and catch her with a shining wizard to the back of her head. Tara falls to the mat and Eileen holds her back in the corner, before she pushes up onto the middle turnbuckle and waits for Tara to get to all fours before leaping upwards and landing on her back with a senton.

Misty: This is an amazing example of why Eileena and Tara are both Champions, this is intensity personified.

Mark: Eileen’s cocked and ready to unload right here! What’s she got in mind for the No Surrender Champion?!

The Maryland native waves the Dutch woman upwards, waiting till she gets to her knees once more and moves forward quickly kicking her in the ribs as she grabs hold of the arm and spins Tara over to the mat, locking in a cross armbreaker. Eileen pulls back on the hold, knowing full well her body was between her opponent and the nearest ropes. Thunder tries to fight against it, only for Eileen to pull back further. Refusing to quit Tara rolls into the hold, pushing herself up to her knees and pushing Eileen back towards the ropes, grabbing hold of the middle one. Stringer immediately starts the count and gets the break on four. Tara moves back a step, holding her shoulder and Eileen comes to her feet, only for Tara to strike, driving an elbow into her gut and follows it with a boot to her gut. Pulling her in towards her Thunder flips her opponent up onto her shoulders and turns to face the middle of the ring and drives her down into the mat with a powerbomb. Holding onto her legs, Tara steps through and rolls her onto her front as she locks in the Who’s The Bitch Now?!? sharpshooter. Eileen tries to fight against the hold; to find an escape and tries to make it to the ropes, only to find Tara sitting down lower, leaning back further to make the pain unbearable for the young woman from Maryland who finally slaps her hand on the mat in submission, prompting Stringer to call for the bell.

Mark: Eileen’s tapping! Good Lord, Tara Thunder just picked up a huge win! The No Surrender Champion living up to her creed, dominance!

Misty: Oh my god what a series! Eileen gave it everything but Tara managed to lock it in, an when she’s got that sharpshooter locked in it’s pretty much over. No matter who you are.

Cory: Here is your winner, the FFW No Surrender Champion...TARA THUNDER!!!

Tara takes her No Surrender Championship, climbing onto the middle rope and thrusting it high in the air to boos from the fans.

Misty: An absolutely stellar match tonight, I know I was on the edge of my seat from bell to bell and the fans were too.

Mark: Tara delivers again, and we’ll see how she fares in that huge Trios main event this Saturday night at Breaking Point! But tonight, there was no surrender in Tara Thunder! Caroline Stark, this is what you have to look forward to at Anarchy! And I don’t envy you a single damn bit!

Misty: That’s a rematch I sure as hell won’t wanna miss.

Tara raised her title above her head with both hands as Indomitable faded off the air.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 03:12:52 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: