Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 02:05:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Byte This - February 12, 2014

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Byte This - February 12, 2014  (Read 483 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:08:15 am »

All Artwork by Rodzilla

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Byte This
To Benefit the Special Olympics!
Live from South Padre Island, Texas!
February 12, 2014

The FFW logo is shown on the screen with the world revolving behind it before we open to a video package highlighting the athletes of the Special Olympics to the theme of “Hero” by Mariah Carey. We are shown many of the Special Olympics athletes showing their medals...and their smiles before we cut to the motto of the Games.

Let me win. But if I cannot, let me be brave in the attempt.

From there, we open on the beaches of South Padre Island, Texas where a throng of people are shown at the Byte This event being held. Thousands of fans are gathered around the ringside area as well as looking through the concessions before we head down to the ring, where Cory Kincaid awaits.

Cory: Ladies and gentlemen…...the Chief Operating Officer of FFW……..Cody Kincaid!

This brings a roar from the crowd as Cody heads towards the ring, stepping through and taking a microphone.

Cody: FFW faithful here in South Padre...and watching around the world….welcome back to BYTE THIS!! I can not begin to tell you how happy I am that we are holding this event here today to benefit the Special Olympics! There is no charity more worthy of our time and attention than this one. In June of this year, the Special Olympics will be held in New Jersey to highlight...to spotlight...to inspire some of the bravest athletes in the world today. They are heroes and role models. And it is FFW’s great tribute and privilege to be able to help them today here at Byte This!

The camera pans through the ringside fans as we see many of the medal winners and guests of FFW & the Special Olympics waving with bright smiles on their faces.

Cody: Every penny we earn today will be given to this worthwhile cause. If you are watching around the world, you can text the number you see on your screen right now to donate ten dollars from your cell phone bill to help us help these remarkable athletes. We have many guests here with us today, and it is our hope that what you are going to see here today from our stars will inspire you half as much as your talents and gifts inspire the rest of us. Thank you all for being here. And without further ado, I got a locker room of women ready to inspire back there. So let’s get this show on the road! Byte This….starts now!

From there, we cut to a video package spotlighting each of the matches today on the show before we cut back to ringside for the first match.

Zack: Zack Hudson here along with Erica Horton….and we are honored to be able to call this event today here for the Special Olympics! Five matches on tap, and we’re about to kick this off! If you haven’t already or even if you have, help us support the Special Olympics games in New Jersey in 2014 by texting the number that will be on your screens or visit the website as well.

Rich Bitches Unite

Our scene opens up backstage as we find ourselves in a private dressing room.

At quick glance we come to find Nevaeh Summers and Valentina Lozano making themselves comfortable on the couch, while of course being waited on by a special staff….first class all the way.

They both have satisfied smiles on their faces as they look at a large HD monitor that is set up in the room.

Valentina: Mmmm, this is something that is direly needed; a nice &warm city to finally come into, even though it is in Texas. 

Valentina rolls her eyes while Nevaeh lets out a little giggle.

Valentina: Plus we have the night off so we can enjoy ourselves fully and scout what all these other women are up to.

Nevaeh smirks in response.

Nevaeh: That’s an excellent point. It never hurts to stay sharp on who you might face, and beat, in the ring next.

Valentina starts to take a stern disposition on her face.

Valentina: So very true, Nev. Breaking Point was a bittersweet night. I’m happy for you and your win but my loss does sting some still. Rhea (Laskaris) got one up on me, I can admit it and I gave her her just due. After all, if she can beat me she must have excellent abilities. She’s going to need more than that when she faces me again. And I have no doubt she will. 

Valentina smirks again.

Valentina: But like I said, I was happy for your win and the way you demolished that extreme cucaracha Destiny Figgins. She still believes she can overcome her lower level status. I like to think the few pointers I gave you helped out some, not that you needed too much since you do know how to bring it.

Nevaeh smiles.

Nevaeh: They did and thank you again for all the info you provided me. What I did out there was for both of us, especially when I drilled her right in the face with my knee.

Valentina: Oh, yeah. The damn bitch almost folded like an accordion. Looks like her days of flying took in a little turbulence, that pathetic flea.

Nevaeh: Very pathetic.

Both women now giggle heartily. Within seconds, Nevaeh is the first to calm down.

Nevaeh: But let’s not dwell on the downtrodden. We’re here to watch the show and more importantly, are you finally going to fill me in on who you wanted to show me here tonight? I’ve been very curious ever since Breaking Point.

Valentina’s smirk expands.

Valentina: And your curiosity will be satisfied tonight. Her name is Veronica Taylor. She’s a friend of mine and I’ve known her for years during my modeling days. And she came up well as a wrestler too. I’m telling you girl, this woman has a nasty streak a mile long and I like it. I’ve seen her in action in different ways before and trust me she’s very impressive. I’m a fan of her work. And I think you will be as well once you see what she does to Fujiko Mine tonight. 

Nevaeh slowly nods her head. She seems very interested at this point and feels that this may definitely be worthwhile.

Nevaeh: I must say I’m intrigued now. I think they’re up aren’t they?

Valentina: Yes, they are. So let’s kick back and enjoy the show.

Both women now lean back on the couch and resume watching the monitor, ordering the staff to fulfill their needs.

(Correction: Written by Todd)

Cory: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first weighing in at 128 pounds she is Veronica Taylor!!!!

hang up the chick habit
hang it up, daddy,
or you'll be alone in a quick
hang up the chick habit
hang it up, daddy,
or you'll never get another fix

Chick Habit by April March hits over the public address system, as the fans begin to boo loudly as shots on the tron of Veronica Taylor appear. With Veronica modeling, and some promo stuff, along with a few match highlights on the tron the lights dim and a lone spotlight appears at the mouth of the ramp. As the fans keep up there boos out from the back steps Melissa Mariano who has an arrogant smirk on her face with both hands on her hips. As Melissa soon points to the entrance ramp, and a few moments later Veronica Taylor joins her as the fans boos get louder, as Veronica laughs at them rolling her eyes.

i'm telling you it's not a trick
pay attention, don't be thick
or you're liable to get licked

Veronica then begins to pose arrogantly like shes modeling, as Melissa takes out her s4 and begins taking photos of the young arrogant supermodel. After a few poses which causes cat calls, and boos Veronica begins her supermodel strut to the ring as Melissa follows behind her trash talking the fans. As, Veronica rudely puts her hand out meaning talk to the hand as she keeps up the arrogant strut ignoring the booing fans, as she soon climbs up the steel steps along with Melissa, before doing another model pose at the top of the ring apron, which gets more boos, as she mouths while looking into the cell phone that just took the picture "I am so totally fabulous" then blows a kiss to herself.  As Melissa holds the bottom rope down, Veronica Taylor enters the ring followed by Melissa.  Veronica then does another arrogant model pose in the center of the ring, before leaning against the turnbuckle checking on her make up with her mirror ignoring the fans, as her music cuts.

#It's always a GOOD TIME!#

“Good Time” (Wideboys Remix) by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen pumps through the speakers, and pink and purple lights dance around the arena. Fujiko tosses her way through the curtain, bobbing her head to the music.

Cory Kincaid: Making her way to the ring, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin; She is…FUUUUJIIIIKOOOOOO MIIIINNNNNNNEEEEEE!

Fujiko slaps hands with the fans, then slides into the ring, a determined look on her face. She climbs onto the center rope and poses for the crowd, then hops off, ready to start the match.

Zack: Alright here we are with the first match of the night.and we are going to see Veronica Taylor taking on Fujiko Mine. How do you feel about this match Erica?

Erica: Just like we saw on Breaking Point, this should be another great story of newcomers getting their chance to shine in ring. Here on Byte This it is for a great cause. Fujiko is coming off a win against Cindy and Veronica wants to continue to prove herself. The real winners will be the fans and the Special Olympics.

Zack: Exactly, all of this will benefit the great organization of the Special Olympics and at the end the fans all benefit as well from the matches that will occur. Anyway right to the action.

Melinda Davis is standing tall in the ring. She takes a glance at both women before she calls for the bell. The bell sounds loudly as this match is officially underway. As soon as it sounds Fujiko is quick on her feet as she makes her way over to where Veronica is standing. Veronica however is still messing with her makeup that she doesn’t see the oncoming Fujiko. Fujiko jumps towards Veronica using her butt first to nail Veronica with a hip attack that makes her drop her makeup mirror. Veronica forms an upset expression on her face as she looks back at Fujiko. Fujiko backs up a few feet before she sprints towards Veronica going for a corner lariat. Veronica is able to duck underneath it as Fujiko manages to stop short just before the corner. Mine slowly turns around and as she does she is met with an eye rake to the face. She reaches for her eyes in pain as Taylor laughs at her a bit. She raises her hand upwards and nails a wicked bitch slap across the face of Fujiko.

Zack: Veronica was focused a little too much on that makeup mirror of her’s but since dropping it she seems to be in control.

Erica: Yes in control with an eye rake no less, but be it as it may she has changed things to be in her favour.

Fujiko’s head moves backwards and Veronica doesn’t waste any time as she kicks Fujiko in the gut forcing her to double over in pain. Veronica tucks Fujiko’s head underneath an arm as she doesn’t waste any time driving her into the mat with a ddt. Fujiko’s head bounces off the mat as Veronica Taylor rises back up as she taunts the crowd before blowing them off.

Erica: Looks like Veronica has found some time to talk some trash to the crowd.

Zack: If she was smart she would keep her momentum going, and keep working on the ground Fujiko.

Veronica finally turns around to focus on Fujiko again but by that time Mine has kipped up to her feet. The moment that Taylor turns around a spinning heel kick is sent her way, and it connects dropping Veronica to the mat. Fujiko hovers over her opponent as she looks down at her with a grin. She claps her hands together and without hesitation she does a standing moonsault nailing it perfectly. She remains on top of her opponent as she hooks a leg for the pin.

One….

Two……

No!!!! It’s not enough as Veronica manages to kick out of the move.

Zack: Great attempt there by Fujiko.

Erica: It’s going to take a lot more than that to keep your opponent down,

Fujiko however does just that as she moves back up to her feet. as she looks at the turnbuckles. She runs over to them and leap frogs to the very top. She measures up Veronica and leaps off of the ropes with a double foot stomp attempt. She is about to land right on Veronica’s face when taylor moves out of the way. Fujiko manages to land on her feet but by then Veronica is already on her knees. She violently low blows Fujiko blatantly in front of Melinda. Melinda Davis however gets in Veronica’s face as she begins to exchange some words with her.

Erica: How stupid could you be? What’s the point of cheating if you are just going to get caught by the referee?

Zack: Melinda Davis is laying the law down, it doesn’t look like she is going to disqualify Veronica either. I don’t think she want’s to cheat the fans out of what could be a good match.

Veronica just throws her arms up as she tries to play incident, however her focus is back on Fujiko who is reaching in between her legs. Veronica yanks the Milwaukee beauty from off of the ground and drags her over to the corner. She rests her head against the bottom turnbuckle and proceeds to choke her out with her foot.

One…

Two….

Three…

Four…

Veronica moves her foot away before the count of five which Melinda warns Taylor about. Taylor scoffs as she blows it off and tries to place her foot on Fujiko’s neck again but as her foot comes close to Mine’s neck, Fujiko grabs a hold of the leg and pushes Veronica away from her. Fujiko rises back up to her feet and Veronica doesn’t give Fujiko any breathing room as she launches a super kick her way. She hit’s nothing but air though as Fujiko ducks underneath it and winds up on the opposite side of her opponent. Taylor is slow to turn around and Fujiko is quick on her feet again as she runs towards Taylor at full speed. She sunset flips over her opponent and tries to bring Taylor down for a pinning attempt but she won’t go down. Taylor grabs a hold of the ropes to keep herself on her feet and she drops her knees forward trying to nail them in the face of Fujiko but Mine moves just before getting nailed.

Erica: Now it seems things have picked up between the two of them and they are giving one another everything they have plus more.

Zack: We have seen counter, after counter, and this is why Melinda didn’t disqualify Veronica. She wanted the fans to witness this.

Fujiko is slow to get on her feet again and that is when Veronica grabs her by the hair and snap mares her right to the ground. Fujiko is slow as she crawls on a knee position. Taylor doesn’t waste this chance as she sits down on Fujiko’s back cupping the chin as she places her into a camel clutch.

Zack: BEAUTY CRAMPS!!!!

Erica: But can Veronica get it fully locked in?!

Fujiko is fighting it as best as she can. With everything in her body she begins to crawl towards the ropes. She reaches out for them and grabs them as it breaks the hold. Taylor is slow to break it as she waits to another count of four before throwing her arms up. Fujiko pulls herself up to her feet using the ropes to help herself up. Veronica backs up a few feet as she is screaming for Fujiko to look her way, but instead Fujiko smiles as she bounces off of the ropes and runs towards Veronica. She jumps up as she nails Veronica with a double knee strike to the face. She lands on top of her opponent as she grabs a leg for the pin.

One…

Two…..

Three…..

Erica: Wait what just happened?!

Zack: I believe that Fujiko Mine has just hit her Getting Lucky and she just won this match in Texas!

Erica: It came out of no where!

DIng! Ding! Ding!

Cory Kincaid: And the winner of this match as a result of a pin fall Fujiko Mine!!!!

Fujiko begins to celebrate her victory as Melinda Davis holds her arm in the air. Fujiko grins as she slides out of the ring excited about her win while Veronica holds her head in pain and glances at Fujiko furiously.

Zack: And that marks Fujiko’s second win in this company?

Erica: Will she be stopped?! If she keeps this up there’s no telling how far she can go in this company.

Val's Threesome

The words “Recorded This Morning..” are shown at the bottom of the screen as we see the crew setting up the ring actually on the beach in South Padre with fans gathering around to watch them do their jobs. From there, we find Amber Carano not too far away in a sundress.

Amber: Amber here, where a little bit later, Byte This will emanate here from South Padre Island in Texas for an event to benefit the Special Olympics. With me is a woman who will be part of that show and is going to see even more tag team action in the coming weeks, FFW Hall of Famer Valerie Lamb!

Valerie walks into the frame, high fiving a fan who walks past her with their hand out. She grins first to Amber, and then to the camera. She’s dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a white t-shirt with the Special Olympics logo on it.

Valerie: Hey Amber! Nice dress! And it’s been a great morning so far, would you agree?

Amber: I never thought I’d get to wear a sundress in winter, so this is nice! Thanks for joining me! I know you have a very very busy day ahead of you today, not the least of which is making your Trios tag team debut with Alysson & Gaby! Tell the fans how this team came about.

Valerie: Well, it’s quite a different story to how Spectra came about, for those that know that story. The fact we’re all friends...and romantically linked in two thirds of the case is a huge factor, as would be obvious. We get along brilliantly, and we spend copious amounts of time sparring together when we get the chance to. It was in doing that, that made us think that we’d work really well as a team. We’re all sound wrestlers with our own styles and sound as tag team wrestlers. With all that, we believe we’ve got a team almost as solid on paper as Elemental Fury.

Amber: I’d certainly hope so as they have been quite dominant in the division so far. As I am told, the winner of your match will meet them on the February 27 Velocity from Staples Center to crown the first Trios Champions in FFW history. I’m going to assume that is one accolade you’d be more than happy to add to your already padded resume.

Valerie: I’m sure I saw either Adam or Cody mention that over Twitter once about the time this match was announced. Of course it would be something that I would love to add to my list. As being the first champion is something that no one can ever take away from you. To be the first is an incredible experience as well, and one that I would love to repeat as I did at Unstoppable One. But of course, I can’t let myself get too far ahead of myself, I still have this match to think about! And that’ll be a great match too!

Amber: Of course, it’s one of the more anticipated matches on the card today. But it won’t be the last time you’ll be seeing tag team action. As has been announced at Chaos Theory, you will be part of the biggest tag team match FFW puts on...Ten Femme Chaos 3! I’m curious to hear your thoughts on it..and who has been announced as your partners that night.

Valerie: I love Ten Femme Chaos, it was one of my favourite matches last year of the ones that I was in. I love chaos, insanity and all that comes with it...without the weapons. They’re not my thing, but I don’t need to worry about that...I hope. To be part of it again for the second year in a row is just great! My partners? I couldn’t ask for a better team. They’re all women that I think highly of, despite what my words when it comes to facing them might suggest. I’ve faced Wendy so much in the last six months that if I don’t know how she operates by now, I’m in a world of trouble for teaming with her! Scarlett’s a fantastic tag team wrestler, as is Caroline. Kate’s great, if a little rough and too eager sometimes, but that’s okay. Sometimes a team that isn’t fully polished can be a good thing!

Amber: And on the other side...five women who aren’t exactly shrinking violets. You’ve got the Meanest Girls, Mileena Savage, Camilla Pazzini, and Mika Demidov. Thoughts on that fivesome?

Valerie: Mika’s on fire. She’s gone from this joke that no one wanted to pay attention to, to someone who could very well take the title from Scarlett, given the chance. Mileena needs to slow down and take a step back, think about what she’s saying before she does anything. The Meanest Girls? Eh….well, we know what I think of them. At least they’re decent wrestlers. And Cammie...I’d much prefer not to go there, if that’s okay.

Amber: What do you make of the news that Holly Adams has been sidelined till Chaos Theory by a Dr. Hitchell for a stubbed toe, thereby giving her the next month off before Ten Femme Chaos?

Valerie: Well, it;s certainly a new reason for not being cleared. I said on twitter at the time she probably performed sexual acts in order to get it, and that’s just stupid. It’s a stubbed toe! Deal with it! They happen all the time to everyone! They’re sore and that’s about it. Things like this make me want to lost faith in humanity.

Amber: I think that was the general consensus as well. I appreciate your time, Val. And good luck later today!

Amber gave her a little hug as we cut elsewhere.

We head back down to the ring for the next match.

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and the winner will earn a shot at the FFW Television Championship!

Zack: I’m going to go ahead and tell you now I don’t expect this to a catch as catch can classic, it’s going to be fast paced and high speed offense from bell to bell as two of FFW’s most popular high flying stars are about to collide! Joining me is a woman who will be meeting one of them as well as Misty Whitmore soon for the TV title. Leona Vega, welcome to the booth! And...you definitely look well today!

Leona: Well, you should pay more attention to me then, because I ALWAYS look good, but… Muchas gracias anyway, so nice of you to say that. And yeah, you’re absolutely right, I’m here to watch my next opponent really closely. What kind of a future Television Champion I’d be if I didn’t do my scouting job?

“Naughty Naughty” by Porcelain Black hits the PA, and Hayley bounds out from behind the curtain, waving manically to the crowd. She charges down the ramp, flipping off the guardrail, and dives into the ring. She puts on a parkour display in the ring until the music stops, bouncing up and down as she waits for the match to begin.

Cory: Introducing first, she hails from Leeds, England! Please welcome...’THE BOING MACHINE’ HAYLEY DARK!!!

Zack: Ever since her partner dumped her rather coldly, Hayley has been looking to set out on her singles career here in FFW. And if she can knock off her opponent who has one of the best career records in FFW history, she damn well deserves a title shot!

Leona: Even though it’s more than proven that Ignis was her safe haven. Tell me, have you seen Hayley accomplish anything ever since Ignis left her?

Zack: Yes, in your other company of SVW, she recently defeated Phobos in a No DQ match.

Leona: Let’s not get our priorities messed up around here, mmkay? SVW is SVW, this is FFW, and in FFW Land, it’s no Ignis, no nothing.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. She stays on her feet for a mere moment before leaping into a back somersault as Christian Kincaid walks out to join her, a broad smile on his face. She turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, diving into a cartwheel and using the momentum to transition into a handspring backflip, landing on her feet near the ring she leaps once flipping backward onto the apron. Smirking as she stands on the apron, she turns to face into the ring, both hands on the top rope she vaults over it with a standing leap into a mid air split. Once again making a perfect landing she instantly sprints toward the furthest away corner, not breaking stride she runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands.

Cory: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. Please welcome...KELLY MCGUFFIN!!!

Zack: Kelly’s been chasing the Television Championship for about two years, and she’s turned back most every challenge she’s had on the way to earning those shots. Hayley stands between her and another one. You gotta figure Kincaid is in a weird position, both of these girls are part of his Club.

Leona: You talk like it wasn’t messed up already. I don’t know if they gave you the memo before, but I’m part of the Club as well, and I’m still being pitted against one of them instead of getting that pendeja Misty Whitmore one on one, so there’s that.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as both women bounce on their feet a bit, staring across at one another. The pair lock up in the center of the ring with Hayley looking for a side headlock, pulling Kelly down. McGuffin fired a couple shots into her lower back and shot her off. Dark took off towards the ropes and left her feet with a leap frog.  Kelly ducked under that as Hayley hit the near side ropes. Kelly spun around with with a roundhouse kick, but Hayley caught her foot and spun her in the other direction. She quickly scooped her up and delivered an atomic drop onto the blonde, causing Kelly to stumble forward. Hayley grinned as she took off towards the ropes right past Kelly and jumped off the middle rope into a springboard into a huracanrana!

Zack: I told you this would happen, and we’re off to the races now. Hayley with a big Frankensteiner onto Kelly, and the BOING Machine’s warmed up and ready to go!

Leona: It’s just the beginning. Kelly has proven time and time again that it takes a lot to put her down.

Hayley reached behind her and hooked a leg for the cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kelly kicked out at two, shoving Hayley off of her. Dark hopped to her feet and took off towards the ropes again as Kelly was getting up. She went for a scissor kick, but Kelly sidestepped her. When Hayley landed on her feet, Kelly caught her with a short knee and then delivered an armdrag….over the top rope to the ground! Dark hit hard as Kelly glanced down and grabbed the top rope, bouncing on her feet. She took off for the far side and rebounded quickly as Hayley got up to her feet. Kelly dove through the top and middle ropes with a Superman punch!

Zack: Kelly showing shades of Superman right there, and Hayley may have gotten her lights dimmed off that one!

Leona: The famous Puñetazo de la Justicia, as we call it in Mexico! Or, in English, the Justice Fist. Because it takes a badass to pull that off with THAT much class.

Kelly rolled back to her feet on the ground, pulling Hayley up before she rammed her back first into the apron. Dark clutched her lower back before Kelly grabbed her arm and fired her into the barricade back first! Hayley slid to the ground sitting and holding her back as Kelly began to head around the corner. She climbed up onto the barricade, perching herself as she waved for Hayley to get up around the corner.

Zack: Where in the hell is she going?!

Dark came to her feet as Kelly ran down the barricade and around the corner before she left her feet and went for a huracanrana of her own. But Dark grabbed her legs as they wrapped around her head and countered into a thunderous powerbomb!

Leona: Oh, WOW! That was the standard counter for a huracanrana, but doing that on the padded floor ringside makes it a thousand times more dangerous!

Zack: That’ll do it!! If Hayley can get her back in the ring, this match is over!!

The BOING Machine pulled her up and shoved her back under the bottom rope before she slid in after her, hooking her leg for a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kelly’s arm shot up just before the three as Davis held up two fingers, much to Hayley’s dismay. Dark got back to her feet as Kelly rolled under the bottom rope to get away from her. As McGuffin rose to her feet on the apron, Hayley grabbed her from inside the ring and began to hook up her arms and legs...and Kelly was then placed into the Tarantula! McGuffin shouted in pain as the referee began her five count, Hayley breaking on four with a grin on her face as the fans cheered her on.

Leona: Hayley showing some elasticity here. The Tarantula isn’t an easy move to pull off. And she’s also running the risk of getting her ass disqualified. Not like it makes a difference for me but anyway...

Kelly dropped back down to the apron as Hayley dragged her back inside the ring. Dark delivered a pair of fast elbows to her heart and headed for the top rope. She climbed up and extended her arms out to her side before she dove off with a diving headbutt. But Kelly got her foot up, and caught Hayley flush on the jaw on her descent. The BOING Machine crashed onto the mat with a thud as both women lay on the canvas side by side.

Zack: Dark just got up close and personal with Kelly’s boot, and now both of them are down. These two have gone all the way from the bell, there’s no holding back here today!

Leona: Hayley DEFINITELY got the worse of that exchange though! Kelly had her move scouted and countered it just in time! Look at the cover!

Kelly rolled over and draped her arm across Hayley’s chest for a cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hayley’s arm shot up before the three as Kelly rolled to her stomach, trying to get back to her feet. McGuffin dragged Hayley towards the corner, stepping over her before she climbed up to the top rope. Facing away from the ring, she stood tall and looked down between her legs to see where Hayley was. Flashes went off from cameras around the ring as Kelly delivered a corkscrew splash off the top onto Hayley!

Leona:

She reached across and hooked her leg as Davis fell into position.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hayley’s other leg found its way across the bottom rope as the referee told Kelly it was just two, as McGuffin glanced over to see Hayley’s leg.

Zack: Hayley knew where she was enough to get her leg across that bottom rope, but these two...there can’t be that much left. They’ve been delivering knockout shots from the bell!

Leona: That’s what happens when you offer two vicious women a title shot. Ever tried showing a hungry dog a slab of meat to see what happens?
Kelly forced herself to her feet as she climbed back up top. She glanced over to Christian and left her feet with a Shooting Star Press!

Zack: The Flight Path!!

Hayley rolled out of the ring to the ground as Kelly crashed violently into the mat.

Zack: CRASH AND BURN!

Leona: Flight Path interrupted by a rogue, painful landing!

Kelly lay almost in a fetal position on the mat in the ring as Hayley staggered up to her feet. She glanced inside to see Kelly, and then around to the fans at ringside before she pointed up to the turnbuckle….and then up higher!

Zack: What is she pointing to?!

Hayley pulled the ring apron up and dragged out a ladder as the fans roared in approval. She had some difficulty setting it up as it was much taller than her, but she finally did and started to climb.

Leona: Oooooh no, she ain’t! S-She ain’t doing that! That’s not safe for children!!!

Zack: This is a mistake! Hayley’s climbing that ladder from under the ring...she’s ten feet high easy! Whatever she does...if it hits….Hayley’s getting a title shot!

As Hayley began to climb, Kelly started to stir on the canvas. Dark was halfway up as Kelly rolled out and began to climb up the other side.

Leona: Oh damnit, they’re taking the fight to the third floor now!

Kelly and Hayley climbed up almost directly across from each other till they made it to the top, and began to fire right hands at each other. Hayley teetered and fired back, only for Kelly to do the same. They traded blows up top as Davis screamed at them to come down and get back into the ring.

Zack: They are high above the ring...and the floor. And I don’t like where this is going! I understand they are looking to steal the show, but this is ridiculous!

Leona: It’s almost like they’re trying to impress someone!

The two continued to trade shots until Kelly grabbed Hayley’s head and bounced it off the top of the ladder. Dark teetered again as Kelly wrapped her arms around Hayley’s body, pulling her up and causing her to step over onto Kelly’s side of the ladder!

Zack: I think Kelly may be holding onto Hayley to keep from falling herself of that ladder, and--NO!

And with one swift movement, Kelly delivered a Cyclorama from the top of the ladder into the ring with a thunderous impact! The fans began a “HOLY SHIT!” chant!

Leona: CRASH. AND. BURN. FROM THAT HEIGHT. … … Do I seriously have to top THAT shit?

Kelly threw an arm over Hayley’s chest as Davis, with an incredulous look on her face, dropped into position for the count.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Zack: You’re damn right it’s three!!

Davis called for the bell as Kelly rolled off Hayley onto the canvas. The official raised her hand from the mat before it dropped back to the canvas.

Cory: The winner of the match…...KELLY MCGUFFIN!!!

Leona: A fiery match all the way, with both women living up to their Fight or Flight-slash-Club CK credentials. And it came down to who had the bigger air.

Christian slid into the ring as he checked on both women as Davis shook her head in disbelief.

Zack: You said it earlier. How far are they willing to go to get a chance at the title?! We’ve got our answer! Kelly McGuffin is back in the title hunt right here….and not surprisingly….she’s got nothing left!

Leona left Zack unanswered as she removed her headset and, climbing onto the announce table, looked at the destruction inside the ring with a wild smile, giving the entire scene a golf clap. And once she got the attention she wanted, she did the “future champion” taunt by sliding her hands over her waist.

Zack: My broadcast partner making it clear what she wants! And I’m telling you..this is going to be a tough act to follow!

From there, we cut away elsewhere.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:13:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 03:20:53 am »

Zombie Chainsaw Massacre

We are next shown a video package of the many athletes who have competed throughout the years in the Special Olympics, highlighting especially Eunice Shriver. From there, we cut back to the beach itself, where we find Carson Black looking a little nervous as he stands alongside a woman who looks very much like Kara Kincaid, but….isn’t...totally. Not to mention Lollipop & Arabella Black.

Carson: Good day to you, and may I add how happy I am to be part of this show. I commend FFW on using Byte This to help the Special Olympics, an organization I myself have great fondness for. These young men and women are inspiring, and easily worthy of respect and admiration. With that said though, I recently became the new agent for a trios team known as Zombie Chainsaw Massacre. And as a result...I’d like to introduce them to you here today.

Voice: IT’S SHOOOOOOWTIIIIIIME!!!

Wendy House & Lollipop come scurrying on camera, running rings around Carson, as Arabella nonchalantly wanders in behind them.

Arabella: Calm down you too! Save your energy for zombie murdering!

Carson seemed fairly alarmed at what he was seeing, almost as though he were afraid. And with good reason.

Carson: With both the Shades of the Sun and Triple Threat vying to challenge for the Trios titles later in the month, I felt there was no better time to introduce you to the newest team to enter the Trios division. And I feel confident when I say that not one Trios team will know what to expect….when they…...face these three women. I….certainly don’t.

Wendy: DAT’S DA BWILLIANT FING! Nobody knows whatoo expect. An dat works to ours advantage! You’s sees, we has a studdy star team. You’s got da twooooo time Ultwaviolence Champy Wendy House, whos like back fwom bein’ cwyogenically fwozen in a cwazy bitch’s mind, but we no get into dat. Den you’s have da Lollipop, who’s da most high energy cwazy pusson in dis business today! And Awabella, who’s once chased a man down da stweet in a pwomo fowa no weason. Me’s need to say no more.

Arabella: It was not no reason! He annoyed me...

Lollipop: Put simply, we’re gonna be watching the Trios match tonight VEEEEERY closely, because we’re basically putting y’all bitches on notice. We’re here to destroy the bland, to terrorize tedium and annihilate the undead, boring bitches who roam around moaning and groaning... which may or may not apply to any of the six women in this trios match HASHTAG#DISCLAIMER!

Wendy: YUSS! Hashtags is good. We’s get all da fings twending, like #DeadZombinis an’ #MrGlubblesFanClub!

Carson mouthed the words to his wife “Who is Mr. Glubbles?” He shook his head and addressed the camera again.

Carson: I want to wish both teams in the Trios match the best of luck tonight. And at some point, I’m sure you both will come into contact against this rather….unorthodox trio. And when that happens...you may need even more luck…

Arabella: Absolutely. We’re here to kick some serious butt. And you’d better be nice to us, or we might just attack you with a chainsaw.

Wendy: Well, not weally, cause we’s wud go to jail...

Lollipop: I’LL DO IT! Bzzzzzzzzzt!!!!!!

Carson began to back away from the women, instructing the camera to cut tape and go back to the ring.

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, from Cheshire, England and weighing one hundred twenty-nine pounds, MADELYNE MCTAGGERT!

“Unstoppable” by Kat DeLuna begins to play, and out steps Maddie, looking a bit lost without Holly and Randy by her side.  Nonetheless, she tentatively, yet bravely, continues to walk to the rings, ignoring the jeers of the audience pouring over her as she slides into the ring. 

Zack: Well, Holly’s in Bali with a, ah, stubbed toe, and Maddie has to go it alone here tonight!

Erica: And Madelyne McTaggert has never gone anything alone in her life!  She’s ALWAYS had backup!!  Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if Holly and Randy are really waiting behind the Port O John’s, ready to attack at moment’s notice!

The lights dim as the drums start, guitar rumbling through the arena as Pain Train Penny stands at the end of the ramp with a mix of joy, and a hunger for violence. Joined at her side by Gabriel Chance, arms crossed.

I'm gonna make you, shake you, take you
I'm gonna be the one who breaks you
Put the screws into you , yeah my way
Yeah, come on, come on, come and make my day
Make my day

Cory: And her opponent, Hailing from Las Vegas, Nevada, and weighing one hundred eighty-six pounds.  She is the former Ultraviolence Champion... Making her way to the ring accompanied by Gabriel Chance, “Pain Train” Penny Buchanan!!

With that and a somewhat frightening smile Penny makes her way down the ramp, with Gabriel not far behind. Walking slowly the big Texan alternates swatting hands of fans and snarling at them almost playfully as she marches slowly to the ramp.  Every step reminding those around her just how big and strong she really is.

Yeah
Got some hell to pay you , I steal your thunder
The joy of violent movement, pulls you under
Ooh bite the bullet, well hard
Yeah, but I bite harder, so go too far
Too far

The amazonian brunette climbs into the ring almost methodically as Gabriel walks around the ring. Penny suddenly charges to the corner climbing up and pumping her arm, looking out at the crowd.  "Pain Train's comin'!" she roars before hopping down from the corner, extremely eager to lay down some pain on her opponent.

Erica: Penny Buchanan is about as straightforward as it gets, and she’s not a fan of resorting to subterfuge to win a match.  Needless to say, she’s not a fan of any of the Blondetourage. 

Zack: Well, not many people are fans of the Blondetourage.  The question is, can Maddie hang with Penny? 

Melinda Davis is the referee for this one, and she looks from Maddy to Penny, before finally turning towards Cory and signalling for the bell to be rung.  

*DING DING DING*

As soon as the bell rings, Madelyne steps forward tentatively, her hand out, as if ready to shake Penny’s hand.  She takes another couple steps as her eyes go wide, as Penny simply comes charging out of her corner, rocking her in the jaw with a punch before the blonde can react, the crowd popping at the cheapshot!

Zack: I think we’re getting our answer here, and the answer is no!

Erica: Maddie wanted a handshake, but Penny wasn’t going to trust any of it!  Screw the niceties, it’s beatdown time! 

Penny’s gone into full-on hockey enforcer mode, grabbing Maddy’s top with one hand while just rifling away with punches on the other.  All Maddy can do is try to dodge and cover up, both tasks becoming hard thanks to the grip Penny has on her top, and the force of the blows coming in.  Finally, Maddy loses her balance, falling to the mat, Penny falling atop her, still wailing away! 

Erica: McTaggert is in a bad way already, and this match has just begun!  Penny’s gone postal on here!

Zack: And Melinda Davis is making no move to pry her off, she’s letting it go! 

Desperate now, Madelyne reaches out, and manages to hook an arm over the bottom rope, then a leg.  Penny continues to pound on her, until she hears the ref counting to five, and she breaks before three, holding her hands up in the air as she retreats to the middle of the ring, beckoning for Maddy to get up as the crowd roars!

Zack: Thank god for rope breaks, or else Madelyne would be hamburger right now!

Erica: Thank god for rope breaks?  Are you chanelling Wendy Briese or something? 

Maddy, for her part, isn’t very keen to get up, and she’s got both arms and both legs wrapped around the bottom rope.  Finally, she unwinds her limbs from the lifeline, and starts to get up- only for Penny to immediately charge back in.  Maddy shrieks, and grabs the rope again, cradling it for dear life, and Penny, laughing, retreats back to the center of the ring, the crowd clearly on her side egging her on.  Even Davis can’t quite stifle a chuckle as she warns Buchanan back. 

Erica: She looks like a sloth hanging on a tree branch!  Dignity is not McTaggert’s thing here!

Zack: She’s just trying to buy herself time!  Penny was just too strong and too agressive!

Madelyne unwinds herself from the ropes again, this time even more slowly and deliberately, drawing her some ire from Penny’s fans for intentionally slowing down the match, although Davis doesn’t seem to fussed as she keeps Penny back, allowing Maddy to get back ot her feet.  Finally, Maddy’s up, and moving forward, and Davis steps back to let Penny go…

Madelyne: WAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!

Zack: ...What the hell? 

Penny pulls up, fist cocked for a haymaker, confusion in her eyes, as Madelyne frantically gestures to her top, which is slightly askew after being grabbed by Penny.  Penny rolls her eyes at this, but steps back as Madelyne makes a very long show of adjusting her top, being far more thorough than what would reasonably be considered reasonable.  

Erica: Well… it’s probably good that we’re trying to… avoid seeing a tit popout here.  But still…

Zack: I guarantee you they’re not as nice as Nancy’s.  … was that out loud?

Finally, Madelyne’s ensured that Byte This retains its TV-14 rating, and Davis again signals for the two to get going, but Madelyne immediately starts arguing again, stamping her foot and vehemently protesting to Melinda, who argues back just as fiercely, shaking her head looking more and more annoyed.  Finally, Davis has reached her breaking point.

Melinda Davis: NO!  I’M NOT GOING TO STOP THE MATCH SO YOU CAN FIND A MIRROR!  YOUR TOP IS FINE!  NOW GET GOING BEFORE I DISQUALIFY YOU!

Zack: … I uh… don’t even know what to say to that. 

Erica: Madelyne’s stalling worse than a Sopwith Camel, and she’s going to crash and burn if she keeps pressing her luck. 

Madelyne makes a rather rude gesture at Melinda, who’s eyes go wide, then spins and levels a vicious kick right to Penny’s shin!  Penny yelps, and starts hopping on one foot.  That’s not good enough for Maddy though, as she kicks Penny’s other shins, forcing Penny to hop from one foot to the other, wincing as she does.  This allows Madelyne to work her way behind Penny, grab a fistful of hair, and yank her down.  As she does so, she brings her knee up, cracking Buchanan in the small of her back! 

Erica: Oh!  A bit of sweet shin music there, and a vicous hairpull backcracker to boot!

Zack: The fans’ don’t like it, but nothing that illegal about it!

The crowd’s not exactly impressed with McTaggert’s decisions, and grows even less so as the blonde begins to agressively stomp on Buchanan’s right arm.  Penny tries to get her other arm over for protection, but Madelyne viciously kicks it away, then stomps down on it with her other foot, pinning it to the mat.  She then stamps down on the other arm a few more times, then grabs it, locking in the armbar as Penny yowls in pain. 

Zack: That’s smart, attacking the arm. Take away Penny’s power advantage. 

Erica: But look at what she’s doing!  SHe’s going to break Penny’s fingers! 

The crowd jeers louder as they see that while the armbar is applied, Madelyne is trying to pry apart Penny’s fingers, and bend them, possibly break them, a tactic not exactly endoresed by Davis herself, but thoroughly loathed by the fans.  Penny, to her credit, is kicking her feet frantically, the muscles in her arms tensing as she struggles to both pull her arm out of the hold, and keep her fist closed so Maddy can’t break her finger.  

Erica: Fight it Penny!  Don’t let that bimbo get to you!

Zack: Penny’s trying to do two things at once, and neither’s easy! 

Her teeth gritted in pain and determination, Penny rolls towards Maddie, and starts swinging her free hand into McTaggert’s knee, with enough force for McTaggert to grunt in pain.   A few more shots, and Maddie’s had enough, breaking the hold, and both girls stagger to their feet.  Penny gets to her feet first, but Maddie quickly catches her with a lungblower, sending her to the mat, and going for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Penny kicks out, and McTaggert brushes a loose strand of blonde hair out of her face.  She kicks Penny over onto her side, and pins her arms behind her, locking on a double chickenwing.  Penny kicks, trying to stop Maddie from locking in the hold, but through determination, Maddie locks it in, the crowd groaning, as Davis gets in Penny’s face and asks her if she wants to quit, although Penny is adamantly refusing.  

Zack: Another submission from Madelyne McTaggert, and this seems like a smart strategy here. 

Erica: Take Penny’s arms out of the equation,a nd if Penny’s flat on the mat, she can’t beat or throw you into next week! 

With no more than brute stregnth, Penny rolls to her side, successfully throwing Madelyne off balance enough to break the hold, earning her an appreciative applause from the crowd.  Penny staggers to her feet, but again, Maddie is waiting for her, and she drives Buchanan into the mat with a vicious STO!

Erica: McTaggert surprising Penny with a bit of a power move there, and Penny didn’t see it coming! 

Zack: McTaggert managing to keep control in this match, but it feels like she’s one mistake away from really falling apart. 

Madelyne stomps on Penny’s arm a few more times, then stands straight up, and stalks towards the nearest turnbuckle, scaling the top.  She wastes little time, nailing the Ashtray right on Penny’s face, and going for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-

McTaggert glares over at Davies, and again tries to lock on an armbar.  However, Penny, raises her leg as high as she can, managing to kick McTaggert in the head.  A second kick stuns Maddie, and a third forces Maddie to abandon the hold.  Penny scrambles to her feet, ready to get at McTaggert, only to find that the blonde has rolled out of the ring, much to the crowd’s dismay! 

Erica: The fans’ may not like it, but there’s nothing that says you can’t.

Zack: She could sense Penny getting momentum, and either she could have fought it and get washed way, or try and get on neutral terms. 

Madelyne looks around at the jeering crowd, pointing to her head, as if saying ‘i knew what was coming’.  In the ring, Davis has reached five on the count, with a ferociously grinning Penny beckoning her into the ring.  Madelyne act like she’s going to slide in, and Penny starts forward immediately, forcing Maddy back out of the ring.  Maddie shakes her head, and as Davis reaches eight, walks around to the steps, slowly climbing the steps. 

Zack: Madelyne taking her sweet time, but she may be taking TOO much time!

Erica: I’m not sure she wouldn’t mind a loss by countout, if it meant staying away from Penny. 

Madelyne ducks through the ropes as soon as she gets on the apron, stopping the count, but Penny bears down on her, but Maddie counters with an elbow to the gut, doubling her over.  Maddie goes for a underhook suplex, but Penny blocks it, and counters with a backdrop, McTaggert getting SERIOUS elevation as she crashes to the mat, drawing a pop from the crowd!

Erica: Oh, and that was what she DIDN’T want to happen!

Zack: Madelyne in close quarters with Penny a bit too long, and it really came back to bite her. 

Madelyne staggers back to her feet, her eyes wild, and she’s promptly leveled by a Buchanan clothesline.  Madelyne pops back up, just in time for Buchanan to bounce off the ropes and truck her again.  A third time, Madelyne gets up, just as Penny bounces off the ropes again, but Madelyne does the splits, dropping down as the Pain Train screeches to a halt in front of her.  Maddie grins at her cleverness- only for Penny’s boot to smash into that grin, knocking Madelyne to her back and Penny dives for the cover!

ONE! 

TWO!

Maddie kicks out, trying to shake the cobwebs off, but Penny doesn’t give her a chance, jerking the blonde to her feet, and bouncing her to the ropes, and nailing a kitchen sink knee lift, sending Madelyne flipping end over end, and crashing to the mat.  Penny quickly runs to the ropes, and springboards off the bottom rope, jumping back at McTaggert.  She tucks her legs in as far as she can, and then stamps down hard on Maddie, the Meanest Girl flopping around in agony from the impact!

Zack: A bit of innovation there by Penny… she’s not a high flyer. 

Erica: That’s more like a low flyer.  Wait, I take it back, that makes her sound like Sensible Mask. 

Buchanan grabs Madelyne, and jerks her to her feet, nailing a european uppercut that sends Madelyne staggering across the ring to her knees.  Penny moves in, but McTaggert trips her with an outstretched arm, and Penny crashes to the mat, Maddelyne immedaitely going for an STF!

Erica: A huge turn of events here!  BUchanan is in trouble!

Zack: Even without Holly in her corner, Madelyne is tricky and dangerous!

Penny struggles a bit, but the ropes are fairly close, and she’s able to loop her arms around the bottom, gaining a break.  Madeline furiously clubs elbows and axehandles down on Penny’s head, landing several stiff blows, but Penny manages to catch Madelyne’s hand, squeezing it.  Maddie’s eyes go wide in shock and pain, and she desperately tries to punch with her free hand, only for Penny to catch that one too! 

Zack: Uh oh.  Maddie’s at Penny’s mercy here!  What’s she going to do?

Erica: Whatever it is, it’s going to hurt I bet! 

Maddie, eyes wide in alarm and pain, begs Penny off, but the Pain Train is having nothing of it, twisting her wrists, and illicing a scream from McTaggert.  That scream is cut off in a gulp as Penny kicks her in the gut, doubling her over, she jerks Maddie up in a powerbomb, carrying her to the turnbuckle, and slamming her down, head into the top turnbuckle pad!

Erica: BOXCAR BOMB!  

Zack: You were right!  McTaggert is out on her feet!

Maddie, barely knowing where she is, staggers out of the ring, eyes glazed over, right into Penny’s waiting arms, who hooks her up, and nails the Rail Spike!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!!!

*DING DING DING!*

Cory: Here is your winner, by pinfall… PENNY BUCHANAN!

Zack: A huge win for Penny here, dispatching a very game Madelyne McTaggert!

Erica: Maddie didn’t have her Blondetourage in her corner, so you have to wonder if it threw her off, but she still gave one of the fiercest brawlers in FFW a great fight!

Penny holds her arms in aloft, grinning down at the stirring McTaggert as Davis raises her hand.  She then climbs a turnbuckle to celebrate with the cheering fans as Davis checks on the defeated, and we cut away. 

Cory: The following is a Trios Match set for one fall where the winners will fight against Elemental Fury to become the Inaugural Trios Champions...! Introducing first!

The spotlights hit the ramp and we can see three women wearing matching red and black hoodies standing backwards at the top of the ramp. The spotlight hits the first woman and her back reads “We Came” the spotlight hits the second “We Saw” and it finally hits the third reading “We Conquered” The three turn around revealing Casey, Crystal and Jennifer. The three of them pull their hoodies back as they walk down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans on the way to the ring. Jennifer and Crystal quickly sprint towards the ring sliding inside as they stand on top of the turnbuckles raising their hands proudly in the air as Casey slowly struts her way to the ring. She slides in standing in between the two women. She places a foot on the middle of the ropes raising her hand in the air as pyros begin to go off. The Clan flips off the ropes backwards as the three of them wait for the match to start.

Cory: At a combined weight of 377 pounds, Casey Atherton, Crystal Hilton, and Jennifer Williams, TRIPLE THREAT!!

The house lights go out, replaced by pink, red and orange as the synth pads of “The Nexus” by Amaranth echo through the arena, bringing a huge wave of cheers from the crowd. The arena goes pitch black for a second as the synth stops, and as the drums kick in, there’s a bright orange flash, and once it dies down, Alysson, Gabrielle and Valerie are all stood on the stage, with Alysson flanked by Gabby and Val. They proceed to run around the stage a bit, hyping up the crowd some more, raising their hands to set off red, yellow and orange fireworks.

Cory: And their opponents, at a combined weight of  415 pounds, Alysson Gardener, Valerie Lamb and Gabrielle Crimson, SHADES OF THE SUN!!

The team start to make their way down the ramp, with Aly tearing in front of them and diving under the ropes, jumping around to hype the crowd while Valerie and Gabby take their time, high fiving fans on their way. Gabby pulls herself onto the apron, and steps through the ropes that Alysson is holding open for her. Valerie ascends the turnbuckle while Gabby and Aly take another two, posing on the buckles for the crowd. Various entrance clothes are removed, and the three jump off their buckles and into a corner, where they take the time to make last minute game plan adjustments.

Erica: It should come as no surprise to you who I’m rooting for, Zack.

Zack: Well obviously not but let’s try and play unbiased for the folks at home shall we? A bangup match between a who’s who of FFW’s most talented wrestlers. It looks like Casey and Gaby will be starting things off here.

The Texas crowd cheers on for the star-studded match as Crimson and Atherton square off. Atherton holds a hand up to Gaby, challenging her to a tie up which Crimson finally takes. Casey begins to overpower Gaby with a slow pacing back into a neutral corner before Gaby gets forced into the corner. Gaby however shakes her head and tries to kick herself up before she jumps on the second rope of the turnbuckle but Atherton looks at her with a brow arches before she pulls her down but the agile Crimson takes a short hop and uses Casey’s arms as a swing to sweep right through her legs and make her flip inside out and land on her back. With both women’s hands still clasped together while both are laying on the mat Gaby and Casey both kip up at the same time but face opposite directions before they each break the same hand and get back into a tie-up.

Zack: Very impressive bit of gymnastics between Casey and Gabrielle but Casey looking to use her technical base here on the advantage.

Casey quickly gets behind Gaby and wraps her arms around her waist with a grin before she suddenly dips in and under, hooking her arms and executing a backslide pin on Gaby who’s face turns to an ‘O’ as she slips backward with her shoulders on the mat!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Gaby kicks out and leaps to hit Casey in the mug with a dropkick just as she gets to rising to her feet before she scrambles to her corner and tags in Alysson. Gardner takes a running start at Atherton and it’s all Casey can do to barely dodge a running body slam. On the return off the ropes Alysson gets a blind tag in from Gaby as Casey catches Gardner with a palm strike thrust, Gaby springboards into the ring and catches Atherton with a european uppercut that knocks Casey down and causes her to roll out of the ring, putting a hand on her lips and trying to get her head back in. She doesn’t get to glance back twice however as Gaby leaps through the ropes and hits her with a suicide dive! Kevin Fisk stares blankly as both Gaby and Casey are down on the mat before they begin to recover but suddenly Jenny flashes a grin, takes a running start on the apron and leaps flush on Crimson just as Casey moves out of the way! Fisk tells J-Will to cut that out as Crystal tells him to keep a ‘PMA” and Valerie in the corner rolls her eyes as Casey rolls Gaby into the ring and gets into the ring herself before tagging in Jenny.

Erica: Valerie is chomping on the bit to get in this match. She’s itching and waiting to get into this. Here comes Jenny now...

Zack: She got a dive on Crimson to watch out for Atherton and now it’s Jenny against Gab-- Wait!

Jenny reaches over to get a hand on Gaby but Crimson quickly rolls to her corner and tags in Alysson who watches Williams with a withering glare. Jenny bounces on her toes a few times and motions for Gardner to come at her. Complete with the words ‘Come at me sis!’ Alysson answer this note with a bell clap that stuns Jenny and makes her stumble back before Aly leaps on top of her with a few choice right hands before she gets back up and bounces off the ropes to hit a hard mule kick as she turns one hundred and eight degrees. grabs Jenny as she’s bent over and kicks her in the back of the knee before she runs to the ropes and comes back, bouncing off Jenny’s knee to crack her in the back of the head with a shining wizard. The Evolution contender flumps forward as the Ultraviolence Champion rolls her over and goes for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Aly shakes her head and barely acknowledges Fisk telling her that’s a two count as she rolls Jenny on her back and leaps up before hitting her in the ribs with a standing mushroom stomp. Williams clenches up, hugging her ribs with eyes closed in pain as the champion digs her fingers in Jenny’s hair and forces her into the corner. She begins to hit her with a few hard stomps on the solar plexis, slowly causing Jenny to slink down farther and farther until she drops down in the corner, looking dazed. Gardner signals for the bronco buster with a grin at the South Padre Island crowd before she runs to the corner in a half-circle  before she goes running towards the corner to hit the bronco buster but completely misses it as Jenny gets out of the way just barely! Gardner goes cross-eyes as she straddles the turnbuckle and Williams takes advantage by getting an inverted facelock on Aly while her feet hang on the second rope before driving her head into the mat from the elevation. Gardner’s arms swing up and then she goes limp as Jenny pulls her into the corner and gets the pin!

Erica: Gardner hits a brutal amount of offense on Jenny but Williams capitalized on dodging the bronco buster and turned it into a rather nasty looking inverted elevated DDT. Urk... I didn’t ask to see a replay!

Zack: Just take it as you will.

ONE!

TWO!

THRE---

KICKOUT!

We get a replay of the inverted elevated DDT as Aly kicks out, the Ultraviolence Champion obviously made of stronger stuff than that. Jenny dips her hands into her hair and pulls her back up before irish-whipping her into the ropes. Aly comes in too quick Williams has to execute some impressive athleticism in a jumping split before she turns around and dropkicks Gardner in the head! Aly goes down and Jenny smiles wide before she walks over to the turnbuckle near Gardner and climbs the top rope. She looks like she’s about to execute a Shooting Star DDT as the Ultraviolence Champion is slowly... Slowly but surely getting to her feet. As Crystal gives words of encouragement and Casey looks slightly wary, Gaby and Val try to warn Aly. Jenny leaps from her perch and does a beautiful flip in mid-air... Only for Aly to spear her in MID-AIR! A few in the crowd catch the spectacle as bits of flash photography go off in the arena. Both women go down as the capacity crowd breaks into a chant.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Zack: That was ridiculous but both women... Both Jenny and Aly are slowly beginning to move themselves over to their corners and... Valerie and Crystal have their arms outstretched. Eyes on each other!

Erica: It’s about to tear the roof off here and now but my money... Well, you know Zack.

Jenny hugs her ribs with one arm and uses her other and her knees to slowly get to her corner. Aly however crawls her way towards her corner as both women get closer and closer to their tag partners. Both Hilton and Lamb’s hands are going a mile a minute with waves and there’s an explosion that goes off as there goes the sound of simultaneous tags made! Fisk claps his hands together as Val and Crystal go running head long into each other. The two women don’t get into an all-out slugfest, it’s not a hateful beating on one to the other. As soon as the two women meet in the middle of the ring, it’s a chop-fest! Valerie chops Hilton hard across the chest and Crystal responds with a furious chop right back. The two women go back and forth with the chops, slowly but surely losing any means of holding back!

Crystal chops Val!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Val chops Crystal!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Crystal seems to have enough of this and leaps at Valerie’s shoulders for a headscissors but Lamb shakes her head, not having any of this as she gets Hilton on her shoulders before she sends her down into the mat with a powerbomb that rattles the ropes. Lamb hooks Crystal’s legs and goes for the pin as Gaby and Aly take dual runs out of their corner and leap at Jenny and Casey just as those two come in to break up the pins but get dual dropkicks as all four women are out of the ring and leaving Val and Crystal as Fisk has to make the count!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE--!

KICKOUT!

Erica: She... She kicked out of a Lamb To Slaughter... Crystal kicked out...

Zack: Crystal has proven she can hang with former FFW Champions before, so this should come as no surprise.

Crystal shoots up an arm as Val looks rather off before she turns her head to Fisk and asks if that had to be a three. Crystal gets forced back up by Lamb and gets irish-whipped as the cameras catch the other two-thirds of both teams back on the aprons. Crystal shoots a leg up as Valerie catches it before Hilton swings her leg upward and cracks a foot across the temple of Lamb’s head before she looks at the sprawled form of the former FFW Champion before Crystal leaps to the top rope and immediately executes a 630 Corkscrew Senton and drives her break across the ribs of Lamb, causing her to roll before Val gets her leg hooked by Hilton and this time it’s Atherton and J-Will to the rescue to stop Gaby and Aly from breaking it up. Again Fisk slides into place to count it!

Zack: Crystal seems to be matching Valerie blow for blow and now she’s got the pin with PMS! Er.. PMA! PMA! Sorry!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE....

NO! KICKOUT BAWGAWD!

Erica: ‘Fraid no PMA here today. Or the other thing.

Val barely gets the shoulder up and slumps to a corner as Gaby tags herself in before she goes running headlong to take down Crystal with a spear! Just as Crystal goes down and Gaby is standing, Jenny rolls into and turns Gaby around before she snap suplexes Crimson right on her head! Aly gets in and turns Jenny around before hitting her with a bell clap and putting her down but Casey turns her around and hits a Side Russian Leg Sweep that puts down Aly but at this point Gaby has gotten herself back up and just as she goes to about to attack Casey, Atheron catches her and sweeps her in a Falcon Arrow before driving her down into the mat. Jenny forces Gaby up and drives her mat first with a wheelbarrow facebuster into Crystal’s awaiting knees as Hilton goes for the cover. Jenny gets herself up and the Evolution contender immediately leaps over the top rope to suicide dive on top of Aly and Val at the same time!

Zack: CAME! SAW! CONQUERED!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Cory: Here are your winners... Casey Atherton, Crystal Hilton, and Jennifer Williams, TRIPLE THREAT!!

Zack: After one of the most exciting matches we’ve seen in the Trios division, Triple Threat go on to face Elemental Fury.

Erica: Yeah... I suppose. I mean they fought a good match I guess but it was close. Extremely close. Within an inch.

As Gaby begins to roll out of the ring, Crystal grabs Casey and Jenny’s hands and raise them as the South Padre crowd cheers. Casey smiles faintly and Jenny bounces up and down excitedly as Fisk grabs Casey’s wrist to raise it and motion the three as the victors.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:14:20 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 03:26:23 am »

The Beat Never Misses

Standing by backstage, we find Amber Carano awaiting with a special guest.

Amber: It’s been a day of crazy action so far, and the main event is still to come. Joining me at this time is a woman, who tomorrow night, will be facing in a rematch against Adira Riddick...Team Kyle’s own “DJ” Reiha Laine.

Carano was careful to roll her tongue to say the name correctly as she turned to her guest, who couldn’t help but giggle at the reporter’s effort.

Amber: Thank you for joining me.

DJ Laine: It’s my pleasure entirely. And that would be right, it’s Round I’m-not-even-counting-so-let’s-say-3 of Adira Riddick versus yours truly, the Beatmaster. So, in before any of your questions, let me get a couple of obvious answers out of the way. If I’m scared of Riddick? Nope. If I’m excited with the chance of making a fool out of her again? Definitely. Who’s my favorite DJ? M-4-Sonic. And if I have intentions of beating Adira silly again when we face off in a Falls Count Anywhere Match and probably have her knocked out on the bathroom while choking on some tasty toilet water? Abso-freaking-lutely.

Laine smiles and crosses her arms, proud of herself… Before turning to a funny looking Amber.

DJ Laine: So, um… You… got anything else?

Amber: Actually I do. I was given some rather intriguing news that you may be interested in hearing about. For example...you got a date coming up at Chaos Theory.

Laine blinks.

DJ Laine: Oh. That’s actually very nice. But it’s not Adira again, is it? How many times am I gonna have to--

Amber: Not at all. Actually it’s someone who...like yourself...is currently undefeated in FFW. Now that could, of course, change tomorrow night in your rematch with Adira. But you saw her in action a little bit earlier. You’re scheduled to go one on one against Fujiko Mine!

DJ Laine: Oh? Oooooh! That cute young Japanese lady with the… You know… Big baps and stuff… That curbstomped that other girl with the fat lips? That’s going to be interesting. Let’s put it this: in a match involving undefeated women, someone’s nil must hit the bricks. I don’t know how many matches will Mine-chan have between now and Chaos Theory, but you can bank on what I’ll say right now: my streak will continue, regardless of who you are.

Amber: It’s funny you bring that up actually…

Amber grins a bit.

Amber: I can’t vouch for Mine, but I was told specifically that you’d be back in action at FFW’s homecoming show on the next Velocity in Los Angeles. And in that, you’d be facing a fellow Future Shock alumni also from Season 12… Hope Dawson.

Laine takes some time digesting that information, as if she was in a shock, before…

DJ Laine: What’s up with your face? Your lip is slightly crooked, you might want to see someone and talk about that.

Reiha’s turn to grin mischievously, as she snatches the microphone from Amber’s hand.

DJ Laine: Do you think that shocks me or makes me afraid? Do you think it daunts me? Think again. Because I’ve proved more than once that I’m uncatchable. I was the BEST Season 12 had to offer, and just turned out that the fans didn’t quite appreciate my confidence. And now that it’s all said and done… It’s their loss. You can send me as many Future Shock Season 12 graduates as you want my way… Hell, send most of FS’s graduates my way and I’ll make a staircase out of them, just so I can go to the top while stepping on each and everyone.

She then looks to the lens.

DJ Laine: And on the subject of facing Fujiko come Chaos Theory… Here’s a message for both Hope and Fujiko. And Adira too. There’s an expression in Japanese, I’m sure Fujiko knows very well, that’s the exact description of what’s going to happen to them. And that expression is…

… and then Laine takes her time breaking out her cellphone, tapping away as she’s apparently accessing a translator tool. After a couple of seconds in silence, she looks back up.

DJ Laine: Dansufuroa no satsujin.

She smirks and looks at Amber.

DJ Laine: Any idea what that means?

Amber just shakes her head negatively, as Reiha Laine speaks up ever so softly…

DJ Laine: Murder… On the dancefloor.

And with that said, she literally lets the microphone fall off from her hand and walks away giggling to herself.

After a commercial for Chaos Theory, we head back down to the beach as the fans await Cory to call out the main event.

Zack: It’s main event time! Sophie Richards won a drawing to face what was then the FFW Champion Wendy Briese. But even without the title if Sophie pulls this off….she can punch her ticket right to the main event!

Erica: She’s got a hell of a mountain to climb to get there though! Sans losing the FFW Championship to Scarlett, Wendy’s been on amazing form!

Cory: The following contest is your main event! FFW would like to thank the Special Olympics for their participation today, and we hope you have enjoyed the show so far!

Zack: All proceeds today are benefiting the Special Olympics. If you couldn’t be here today in South Padre, text the number you see on your screen to donate ten dollars through your cell phone.

“Living In A Dream” by Finger 11 hits the PA system. The crowd cheers as the words "Future Shock Season Two Winner" appear on the video wall, followed by "Sophie Richards". Sophie comes out the entrance way, raising her arm for the crowd as pyro blasts out from the stage, Vincent walking out beside her.. They make her way down the ramp, before climbing the steps and stepping over the middle rope into the ring. Sophie raises her arm once more, before giving Vincent a peck on the cheek.

Cory: Introducing first, she hails from Kensington, England! Accompanied by Vincent Belmont, please welcome…...SOPHIE RICHARDS!!!

Erica: This is the first time we’ve seen Sophie in action since When World’s Collide 2 back in December, where she picked up a rather impressive win over my brother and Payton! Again in the latter! Her first match since and she looks ready to go!

Zack: A record setting FFW Television Champion, Sophie is no stranger to big matches. But they don’t come much bigger than this. And one question I want to see answered is if her trainer who has now prepared someone for three separate matches with Wendy...all three involving your sister...has he figured out the riddle yet?

#EL-EH-VAY-SHUN!#

The crowd bursts into cheers as a short volley of green and gold pyro bursts on the stage, as the always upbeat “Elevation” begins to play over the loudspeakers.  Wendy comes out, grinning and waving at the crowd, as she walks towards the ring.  Behind her steps Pollaski wearing a pair of sunglasses, and stepping cockily down towards the ring.

Cory:And her opponent, hailing from Indianapolis, Indiana and weighing one hundred thirty three pounds… WENDY BRIESE!

Wendy slaps some hands as she gets to the bottom of the ramp, and climbs the steps, climbing into the ring.  She waves to the fans one more time, then turns back to the center of the ring, doing some last minute stretches on the ropes.

Zack: When the drawing was held, this woman was the FFW Champion. Even without that title right now, a win here would skyrocket Sophie right into the main event. Shades of the old Carpe Diem matches your husband used to like to have at Velocity.

Erica: This match would have been that for any woman who wasn’t already main event material, and he was over the moon when he saw that it was Sophie. Wendy’s form never snaps for long, and it’s always possible she’ll bounce back with style this afternoon.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell as the two women meet in the center of the ring and give one another a handshake. And with that, they lock up. Wendy pushes Sophie back towards the ropes, only for Richards to stop her progress and use a monkey flip to catapult her up and over the English beauty and onto the mat. Wendy starts to get back up as Sophie quickly gets back to her feet and catches her with a knee to the side of the head as she does. Briese drops back to the mat as Sophie applies a rear waistlock before she pulls Wendy up and drops her with a German suplex. And before Wendy can get up, Sophie locks in a nerve hold onto her shoulder as she stands over the seated Wendy.

Erica: It’s early yet, but it looks like Sophie might have worked out that riddle! Keep her grounded and don’t let her get back in position. Wendy’s quick and she knows it!

Zack: Sounds like a winning strategy to me. There’s not a whole lot Wendy can do sitting or laying on the mat. Sophie looking to keep her down, that nerve hold seems to be doing the trick.

As Wendy tries to get back up, Sophie drives an elbow into her shoulder once and then again to keep her back down. Richards then drives a couple knees into her back before she pulls her back to her feet. She hooks her again for another German suplex, but Wendy blocks it with her foot. Sophie goes for it a second time, and only gets blocked again. Richards instead delivers a vicious headbutt to the back of Wendy’s head, which easily allows her to finally hit the German suplex. Richards rolled back to her feet as Wendy was slow to move. The Kensington native took off for the far side as Wendy was getting up. Briese lowered her head as Sophie used a leapfrog, and as Richards rebounded off the near side, Wendy caught her with a back heel kick into the abdomen. Sophie doubled over in pain as Wendy hooked her head and delivered a swinging neckbreaker into the canvas. The redhead got back to her feet, still feeling the effects of the headbutt earlier.

Erica: Well, so much for keeping her down! Wendy’s back up and here comes that speed I mentioned earlier!

Zack: Sophie might have hit too many ropes there, Wendy made her pay for it. And now the former FFW Champion is in the driver’s seat here.

Sophie started to get back to her feet as Wendy caught her with a low dropkick that caused her to fall backwards into the ropes. Briese pulled her back up to her feet, burying a pair of knees into her abdomen before she hoisted her up and delivered a slingshot suplex off the top rope to the canvas. With the fans mostly divided, the Wendy fans began to get a bit louder as she was in control. Briese pulled Sophie back up and shoved her into a near corner. And from there, she began to unload with knife edge chops across Sophie’s chest. Richards shouted in pain after nearly every shot before Wendy took her arm and whipped her across to the far side. Richards crashed hard into the corner as Wendy took off behind her, and left her feet to go for a monkey flip. But Sophie held onto the ropes, and Wendy landed on the back of her head!

Erica: Wendy had control, but she got as bit overzealous there and it cost her! Comes with the territory sometimes though.

Zack: Sophie with excellent ring awareness, and the back of Wendy’s head continues to take more punishment….more on her own fault this time though..

Sophie rolled her over onto her stomach and applied a camel clutch as she sat on her back. Wendy’s neck was craned backwards as Sophie locked her hands under her chin, pulling as she sat on Wendy’s lower back in the process. Briese’s face was a mask of pain as Fisk fell into position, asking Wendy if she wanted him to stop it. Getting a negative answer, Sophie let Wendy’s head go….but only long enough to snake her arms around Wendy’s and then lock her hands behind her head. Sophie had applied a full nelson, while still sitting on Wendy’s back!

Erica: Yikes! Ring awareness, and an excellent ability to wear Wendy down in the hope of a submission victory that she may or may not get. It takes a hell of a lot to make her submit.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a full nelson applied like that before, but Sophie is definitely wearing down Wendy’s upper body. It’s bad enough to be in a full nelson, but to have a woman likely somewhere in the range of 140 lbs. sitting on your back at the same time….

Wendy’s face was a pained grimace as she kicked her feet behind her, managing by luck to get one of them caught on the bottom rope even though she couldn’t see behind her. Fisk didn’t notice it though for a moment till he peered around and immediately called for the break. Sophie glanced behind her to see it as well and released the hold. Rising to her feet, Sophie looked down below as Wendy was starting to get back up on her hands and knees before Richards leapt into the air and came down across Wendy’s back with all her weight, driving her back into the mat. Briese tried to get up a second time, only for Sophie to do it again.

Zack: I think if I’m Wendy, I’m going to crawl out from under her before I try to get up again. Sophie is just pounding on her lower back!

Erica: I’d try and get the hell out of the ring for a couple of seconds as a break, personally! But that’s not a Wendy thing to do, and that can be a bad thing just as much as her perseverance is often a good thing.

Wendy tried to get up again and once more, Sophie left her feet. However this time, Wendy rolled onto her back and brought her knees up. Richards landed right on top of them, shouting out in pain as she staggered forward. Wendy, with a pained expression, got back to her feet and bounced off the near side, delivering a running bulldog that planted Sophie head first into the mat. Briese clutched her lower back as she started to get back up, pulling Sophie with her and delivering a snap suplex into the mat. Briese took off for the far side and left her feet after the rebound, delivering a high senton splash on top of Sophie before she quickly hooked her leg for a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sophie’s arm shot up before the three as Wendy got back up. Briese pulled Richards up with her and onto her shoulders before she sat her on the top rope. The dueling chants between the fans heated up again as Wendy climbed up to the top rope, looking for a superplex!

Erica: Sophie has really gone for Wendy’s back during this match, which makes me unsure that this road is a good one!

Zack: Wendy’s got her head hooked, and one big superplex is on the way. But look at Sophie’s hands….

Sophie wrapped her hand around the top rope and shoved Wendy off. Briese staggered backwards to the canvas as she tried to get her feet under her before Sophie flew with a high cross body. Wendy got her balance and hooked her head into a Ace Crusher into the mat. Sophie’s body bounced off the canvas on impact as Wendy held her lower back in pain as she crawled for the cover!

Erica: Well, that was pretty damn awesome! Brilliant counter!

Zack: Sophie’s not going to the main event today!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Sophie’s arm shot up just as Fisk’s hand was about to make contact with the mat, as the Sophie fans roared. Wendy looked up at him and held up three fingers, only to be shown two in return. Briese looked down to Sophie with a shake of her head before she got back to her feet, giving the sign for the Vortexinator.

Erica: I was about to be a smart-ass, but I don’t think that’s applicable anymore!

Zack: Richards got her shoulder up, you couldn’t have gotten a paint job between the referee’s hand and the mat….and she’s calling for the tornado DDT!

Wendy pulled Sophie back up and hooked her head. She took off for the ropes, but when she went to springboard off, Sophie tried to counter into a back suplex! Wendy landed on her feet behind her, catching Richards with a clothesline that sent her over the top rope to the floor. Richards started to get up as Wendy broke into a sprint and went for a baseball slide. Sophie pulled up the ring apron as Wendy slid right into it, getting caught between it and the ring itself. As she tried to free herself, Sophie took a couple steps back and delivered a flash kick to her head that doubled her over, hanging over the apron!

Zack: Counter-palooza! And Sophie...just jacked Wendy’s jaw!

Erica: That’s one way of putting it! Youch! There are fans that dream of moments like that, and they just got it!

Wendy managed to free herself of the apron, stepping over it finally as Sophie took off towards her again. Briese ducked her head as Sophie went over her into a handstand on the apron behind her. Wendy looked up as Sophie came back down and drove her into the ground with a DDT! Wendy stood on her head for a half second before her body hit the ground behind her as Sophie pounded the mat, clearly feeling renewed energy!

Erica: Sophie’s com back to life! And not before time!

Sophie pulled Wendy up and shoved her back into the ring before she slid in after her to make the cover!

Zack: UPSET! You can feel it in the air….it’s Sophie’s time!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO NO NO!!

Wendy got her leg across the bottom rope as Fisk waved it off as two. The fans watched in amazement as Sophie glanced over to see Wendy’s foot and gave an audible of her annoyance that it wasn’t over.

Zack: That was close! Sophie was THAT close! Pollaski’s sweating Crisco over here watching this!

Sophie gave the sign for the Show Stealer, in honor of Mr. Showtime. Wendy slowly began to get to her feet as Sophie set up for the finisher. She took off towards her but Wendy dodged it, and as Sophie spun around to face her, she got a kick in the gut. Briese hooked her head and took off for the ropes, and delivered the Vortexinator!!!

Zack: Wendy hit her move!! That’ll do it!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sophie’s shoulder popped up at three as Fisk waved off the count!

Erica: I don’t know how she managed that, but she did! Sophie lives to fight another day, and Wendy can’t be happy!

Wendy started to get back up to her feet, clearly worn down as she staggered towards the corner. The redhead began her ascent to the top rope, perching herself as she awaited Sophie to get up. Richards started to stir slightly finally began to get back to her feet as Wendy went for the Dragonrana!

Zack: The Emerald Cyclone!!

Wendy hit the dragonrana into a pin as the fans roared!!

Zack: She got every bit of it!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Wendy dropped down to the mat, leaning against the ropes as she tried to catch her breath.

Cory: The winner of the match…...WENDY BRIESE!!!!!

The redhead glanced over to Sophie, telling her how much she respected her and offering her a hand. Sophie slowly reached up and took it as the fans roared in approval.

Zack: A clear show of respect for Sophie there from Wendy, and well deserved! But it wasn’t meant to be today here in South Padre! Wendy managed to turn back the rising tide of Sophie Richards, but Richards has nothing to be ashamed of!

Erica: Sophie might not have walked away with what she sought, but the main event picture should still take notice. This woman’s on a mission to get where Wendy was!

Wendy smiled at the reaction of the crowd as Fisk raised her hand in victory.

Zack: Fans, tomorrow night we’ll be in Lubbock, Texas for Velocity with a huge show on tap! Thank you for being part of this event with us here today for Byte This! For Erica Horton, I’m Zack Hudson saying we’ll see you tomorrow night for Velocity!

Wendy and Sophie shook hands again. That was the final image before Byte This faded off the air.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:14:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: