Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 01:22:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S13E2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S13E2  (Read 296 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 15, 2014, 12:30:07 am »

(Thanks To Sarah!)

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock
Season Thirteen - Episode Two
February 14, 2014

The FFW logo is shown with the world revolving behind it. From there, we see the six Future Shock hopefuls in orange jumpsuits being loaded into the back of a paddywagon before an officer climbs in behind them. The vehicle starts up and begins driving down the street as the driver turns on the radio, where we hear “Get Back” by Ludacris start to play. Each of the six women glance around to one another with a smile before Nessa delivers a front kick to the guard’s head sending backwards against the wall before Laura starts raining punches on him. Lightning is shown lifting the guard’s handcuffs. The driver hears the noise and immediately pulls over, rushing around to the back of the van and pulls the door open before Willow and Hope catch him with a flying shoulder tackle to the ground. Nessa holds up a pair of handcuffs with a smirk and attaches them to his wrist as she signals for the other girls to follow as all of them take off into the night, leaving Sunny with her mouth agape at what just happened. And as the guard inside gets up, she catches him with a superkick and takes off after them. As the camera spins around, we see the Future Shock Season 13 logo on the side of the paddywagon.

From there, we cut to the Future Shock Arena in Los Angeles as we see a small group of fans ringside as the camera pans across them. And then we head over to the broadcast position with Mark & Rebecka.

Mark: The titanic thirteenth season of Future Shock rolls on here tonight. It’s round two to be contested inside a battle royal, and immunity will be on the line. I’m Mark Horton alongside Rebecka Hate. And after the events that closed the show on our last edition, Cody Kincaid has banned Laura Steele from the building here tonight. We do know she is in LA, but she won’t be interrupting anything here.

Becka: The fans were smart to vote her out earlier.  Although I agree with Cody’s decision, that doesn’t mean that we won’t feel her presences here tonight.

Mark: In any event, we got a five woman battle royal on tap here. And as I said, immunity will be up for grabs for the winner. We heard from all five of these women, and they all sound like they are ready to go. Anyone stand out to you from what they had to say?

Becka: Normally, I would be a Lightning fan in this type of match but I wonder if her mind is completely here tonight.  That is something I think that Sunny will be able to use tonight.  Willow is an idiot that should be gone after this round.

The referee calls for the bell to start the match as four of the five women begin. Nessa charges across towards Hope, and begins unloading with straight right hands before the brunette had time to turn around. A pair of knees to her abdomen doubled her over before the Season Eight star delivered a bulldog down to the mat. She quickly rolled her over and began firing more right hands into her head, and getting back to her feet. And as she did so, Sunny came out of nowhere with a clothesline that wobbled Wall backwards, but her feet were firmly planted on the canvas and she didn’t go down. Nessa’s arms flailed a bit as though she were falling, but she never did. Not even when Sunny delivered a standing dropkick to her chest. Nessa teetered backwards, but her feet weren’t moving at all!

Becka: I don’t know if I should be impressed or disappointed that she was able to get away with the magnet in the ring.

Mark: Wall is getting tagged with shots that would knock anyone else down, but if she is wearing those boots, this makes a lot more sense! I think Hope’s caught onto it though!

Hope began to get to her feet, looking down to Nessa’s boots that she recalled from her video. And as the brunette went towards them, Lightning grabbed her from behind and delivered a belly to back suplex. Dawson rolled to her feet after the dual champion got back up, only to catch a clothesline that rocked her back into the corner. Lightning turned her back to Hope and began to fire rapid left and right elbows to Hope’s jaw before she whipped her across for the ride. She crashed hard into the turnbuckle as Lightning came in after her, only to catch a mule kick to the stomach from Dawson. Hope spun around and delivered some European uppercuts before she scooped her up and dropped her with a sidewalk slam. Meanwhile, Sunny was still unloading on Nessa with shots, but Wall continued to teeter backwards as she tried to stand upright while her feet never moved from the mat. This caused Sunny to have a slightly annoyed look on her face before she dropped down and began trying to untie Nessa’s boots.

Becka: It seems like Sunny’s brain finally engaged and remembered what Nessa said in her promo and targeted the shoelaces.  I am surprised that Hope’s jaw is still intact after all the shoots.

Mark: Hang on a second...are we missing something?

As Sunny leaned down to untie Nessa’s boots, Wall regained her balance and delivered a clubbing blow to Sunny’s back and dropped her down. Nessa jerked her foot up like it was a little heavier than usual and began to stomp away at Sunny’s body. The blond jerked her back to her feet and sent her across for the ride. Kyoun rebounded as Wall used some strength to leave her feet and deliver a standing dropkick to her chest! Kyoun hit like a sack of bricks as Nessa bounced off the near side and delivered a senton into her body. She rolled back to her feet and jerked Sunny up, pulling her towards the ropes and grabbing her leg. In the other corner, Hope climbed up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside and dropped an elbow into Lightning’s chest and quickly got back to her feet. Dawson jerked the former champion back up and picked her up near the ropes, where she tried to get her over the top rope. But Lightning broke free of her grip and landed behind her, delivering a reverse DDT! And in the corner…..on the floor…...watching was Willow.

Becka: It looks like we may have eliminations soon in the match and I am sad to say that my picks may be out already.  Why in the hell is Willow sitting on her ass out here with us, Mark?

Mark: I didn’t even notice her till just now. From what I’m told, she rolled out under the bottom rope after the match started...and she’s just hanging out!

Nessa had one of Sunny’s legs over the top rope, but Kyoun caught her with a back elbow to the jaw that stunned her briefly. The Unity Champion swept Nessa’s feet out from under her and used her in a catapult into the turnbuckle! Wall crashed hard as Sunny popped up to her feet and caught her with a lungblower as she staggered out of the corner. The fans were very much behind Sunny. Lightning had pulled Hope into a corner and began to lace into her with knife edge chops one after another, a vicious expression on her face. And with a single snap of her hips, she sent her up over her head with a belly to belly suplex into the mat. The former dual champion rolled to her feet and pointed towards the ropes as she reached down to grab her. Willow remained on the floor as the fans near her were telling her to get into the ring.

Becka: I give Willow credit for using her head but if she wants to actually win this match she is going to eventually get back into the ring.  Damn commentator agreements.

Mark: The only competition Willow is going to win is a standing there competition at this rate!

With Nessa down on the mat, Sunny dropped back down and began to untie her boots quickly. Wall started to get her wits about her, kicking at Sunny when she realized what she was trying to do. One kick connected but Sunny grabbed her boot and pulled it off as she fell backwards. Wall began to move towards her, trying to grab it back from her as Sunny began to play keep away, waving it in all directions as Nessa tried to get it. Nessa made a lunge for it, but Sunny tossed it behind her through the ropes to the floor before Wall clobbered her with an elbow strike across the jaw! Nessa began to get back to her feet, walking a little oddly with one boot missing before she pulled Sunny back to her feet. She hooked her head for a DDT, but Kyoun grabbed her other boot and pulled her leg up. Nessa hopped on one foot, but countered with an enzigiri that cracked the back of Sunny’s head and sent her other boot flying to the floor. Now Nessa was in her ankle socks.

Becka: Sunny finally made this match fair across the board as Nessa has lost her beloved magnet boots.  I would advise Nessa not to get too close to the edge now.

Mark: Wall may win it all, but she’ll have to do it in her socks tonight! The boots are out here at ringside!

Lightning pulled Hope up, scooping her up onto her shoulder as though she were going for a powerslam. But she made an immediate beeline for the ropes. Hope managed to grab the top rope with her hands and try to stop Lightning’s progress. The former TV champion struggled her as Hope tried to catch her with an elbow to the jaw. She managed to stagger Lightning and land back on her feet. But as she turned, Nessa caught her with a big sock dropkick that toppled her over the top rope. Hope grabbed onto the top rope with one hand, dangling over the floor as Lightning and Nessa delivered a low dropkick together to her back and sent her all the way down the floor. Hope was eliminated.

Mark: A little bit of teamwork from Lightning and Nessa right there, and Hope Dawson got double teamed out of this battle royal! One down, four to go and three of them are actually in the ring.

Becka: Right now, I don’t think anyone else realizes that Willow is sitting outside the ring at the moment.

Lightning and Nessa seemed to make an agreement as they looked back to Sunny, who was starting to get back up. The two locked hands and took her down with a double clothesline. And as Nessa pulled her up and pinned her arms behind her, Lightning began delivering big right hands to her jaw with a furious look on her face. She took off for the near side as Nessa shoved Sunny forward. Kyoun ducked as Lightning went for a spinning backfist, that ended up catching Nessa instead. Wall staggered backwards as Lightning spun around, only for Sunny to springboard off the middle ropes and catch her with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Lightning dropped like a rock as Sunny looked from Nessa to Lightning with an “O” face. She began to play what looked like a game of eenie meenie myni mo...and decided on Nessa as she pulled her up and began to drag her towards the ropes.

Mark: A very scientific way of deciding who you want to eliminate first there! Sunny has to work quick, especially if Lightning and Nessa are going to double team her!

Becka: I think that her ‘scientific method’ took too long and it is going to bite her in the ass.  Willow’s fat ass is still being lazy outside the ring.

As Sunny began trying to lift Nessa up over the ropes and Lightning was down on the mat, Hope had made it back to her feet at ringside and collected herself when she noticed Willow still watching from the floor. Dawson started to move towards her as Willow began to try to stay away from her. Dawson began to chase after her as Willow took off around the ring in a footrace as the fans were cheering Hope to get her into the ring. Dawson began to bridge the gap before Willow climbed over the barricade with the fans and got behind someone in the second row. Hope shook her head and went over the barricade after her before Willow took off again!

Becka: Finally someone noticed that Willow was still part of the match.  Too bad it is someone that is eliminated so isn’t worried about a dq.

Mark: Sunny trying to get Nessa up over the top rope...Lightning’s starting to stir. And on the floor out here in the fans is a dead sprint as Willow is trying to evade Hope Dawson!

Sunny got one of Nessa’s legs up over the top rope and began trying to get the other. She managed to do so before Nessa wrapped her arms and legs around that rope, hugging it and hanging from it as Sunny furrowed her brow and began delivering various kicks to try to get her down.

Mark: Nessa Wall is hanging from the top rope like a spider monkey, and Sunny’s trying to kick her back down! And the chase rolls on out here through our fans as Hope tries to get Willow back to ringside….much less in the ring!

Becka: A fan should drop a banana peel just before Willow runs by.  Should slow her down enough that Hope can catch her.  Nessa is holding on for dear life as Sunny tries to punt her out of the match.

The chase continued on the floor as Willow dove over the barricade with Hope in hot pursuit. Dawson climbed over as well before Willow pulled up the ring apron and tried to climb underneath it. Hope grabbed her feet and began to drag her back out before she grabbed one of Nessa’s magnet boots and lobbed it upside Hope’s head. Dawson was knocked backwards, letting go of Willow before the blond scurried under the ring. Inside the ring, Sunny continued to deliver kicks to Nessa’s body, and Wall looked to be losing her grip with each shot. Kyoun thought for a moment and took off for the far side in a dead sprint. She rebounded quickly, only to run right into a massive spear from Lightning that folded her in half! Nessa finally let go of the ropes, getting slowly to her feet on the apron. And as she was about to get back in, Lightning caught her with a shoulder tackle between the ropes that sent her to the floor. Nessa had been eliminated!

Becka: Well there goes the agreement that Wall and Lightning has.  Wall is none too pleased to be the second out of the match.  Willow can now claim that she lasted longer than Wall in the match.

Mark: There’s no honor among thieves as they say, and I’m pretty sure Nessa would have done the same thing in that situation.

Lightning pulled Sunny back up, shoving her against the ropes before she tried to throw her over the top rope. Sunny’s feet left the mat as the South Korean cutie began trying to fight Lightning off, kicking her legs to try to throw her off balance. One foot caught her with a glancing blow as Lightning staggered away for a second as Sunny made it back to her feet. She went for a big clothesline since Lightning was near the ropes, but the former Unity Champion ducked behind her and grabbed her in a full nelson!

Mark: Lightning looking for the move that won her the last competition!! That full nelson slam!!

As Lightning hoisted her up, Sunny used her feet to pivot off the ropes and land behind her. And as Lightning turned, Sunny caught her with a huge superkick that sent her over the top rope to the apron and then to the floor!!

Becka: Wow, just like that the tide can turn on someone.  Lightning went for a power move and ended up on the outside looking in.  Now if we can just fund Willow, Sunny can beat her ass and we can call it a night.

Sunny glanced around and beamed a huge smile on her face, jumping up and down in excitement. Hope climbed up onto the apron, telling Sunny there was still one more and she hadn’t won yet. Meanwhile on the other side of the ring, Willow crawled out from underneath it and had a fire extinguisher in her hands.

Becka: Speak of the devil and she appears holding a weapon.  Willow has bad intentions on her mind right now.

Mark: Hope’s trying to tell Sunny about Willow, and why she has that fire extinguisher...it’s not to put out a blaze!

Willow slid under the bottom rope, and as Sunny turned to face her, she fired the contents of the extinguisher in her face. Sunny was blinded as Willow tossed it aside and grabbed her and threw her over the top rope! The fans booed to no end as the bell rang and the referee reluctantly raised Willow’s hand in victory!

Mark: Are you kidding me?!

Becka: Brains apparently triumph over brawns today as the laziest wrestler gets the win and immunity in the next vote.

Mark: Willow has won this battle royal….and she didn’t do a damn thing in it! She wasn’t even in the ring for hardly thirty seconds the entire time!

The fans booed even louder as Willow told them to kiss her ass as she thrust her hand into the air in victory, climbing to the middle rope and kissed her own hand and pointed again to her ass as the fans grew louder in their ire. Hope tried to help Sunny to her feet, glaring up at Willow.

Mark: Willow sure as hell isn’t trying to win over any fans with her courage. She better be glad she got the immunity this week, because it won’t be on the line next round! And she may live to regret this!

Becka: She is trying to copy my attitude but the problem is that the fans liked me already for who I am.  Willow doesn’t have that luxury as she is rubbing the fans the wrong way and they will show their displeasure the first chance they get.

Mark: It’s your turn, fans! Head over to the FFW website and vote who you think deserves to be sent out of Future Shock! Sadly Willow has guaranteed her way into the next round, but one of the four remaining here won’t be!

Hope and Sunny slid back into the ring, giving Willow a few dirty looks before the blonde saw them and dove out of the ring towards the backstage area.

Mark: Willow deciding that was enough victory celebrating there….. Hope and Sunny don’t look too happy at all.

Becka: Willow lives to fight another day in as she cherishes her victory.

Mark: Head over to the site and cast your vote, and we’ll see you in a week to find out who you voted out of Fu---what? We’re doing what?!

The show cuts to what looks like the backseat of a limousine where we see Laura Steele sitting by with an amused look on her face. The car comes to a stop seemingly.

Mark: Where is this? That’s Laura Steele….

Becka: If I had to venture a guess, I would say somewhere that she will regret being.

Laura looked to the driver.

Laura: Is this the right place?

Driver: Yes, madam. This is the right apartment….for Mr. Grant.

Mark: What?

Laura stepped out of the limo, about to head towards the apartment building before she doubled back and picked up her Rod of Sophistication and gave it a little kiss and began heading towards the building.

Becka: Laura was never known for her brains.  She is signing her own death warrant with this stunt.

She glanced from door to door till she found the right one and came to it. She grinned as she gave the door a little knock with her knuckle and held up the cattle prod. The electricity crackled at the tip of it as Laura’s face grew into a bigger smile before she pressed the buzzer.

Mark: ...My God! Is she at Grant’s apartment?! Wait a minute, we can’t go now!

Laura’s other hand wrapped around the doorknob as she waited for an answer before Future Shock faded off the air.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:43:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: