Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 03:18:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Extreme Envy 2 - February 22, 2014

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Extreme Envy 2 - February 22, 2014  (Read 612 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 23, 2014, 02:14:30 am »

All Artwork by Rod-Dawg E. Dawg Productions

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Extreme Envy 2
Live from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois!
February 22, 2014

The FFW logo flashes across the screen with the world rotating behind it. And from there, we go live backstage where we find Amber Carano walking alongside a man not seen too often of late in the form of Adam Grant. Adam gets a bit of a pop from the live crowd as he is shown on the video wall with Amber beside him.

Amber: Welcome back to FFW, Adam!

Adam: Thanks, Amber. I appreciate it. Good to know one or two might have missed me.

Amber: It had been said on Twitter that you would be returning to the show tonight, but you aren’t with the other guys at the tech area.

Adam: That’s right, I’ll resume that part of my job next week. I didn’t come here tonight to do any work. I came here tonight to watch Undine meet Laura one on one.

Amber nods as she keeps up with him.

Amber: I know you were on the Future Shock update with Wendy, and there’s no doubt that people here are happy to see you. But are you sure this was a good idea? You’re not 100%, and aren’t you a little concerned of what could happen?

Adam stops walking for a moment, turning to Amber now.

Adam: Yeah, I’m concerned for what will happen. But not to me. You see, Amber, what happened to me at Future Shock’s season premiere isn’t going to change who I am or how I conduct myself. I did nothing wrong that night, and I certainly didn’t deserve what I got. I do my job. And I also have opinions, just like you and everyone else. I refuse to let someone bully me into keeping my thoughts to myself, much less an arrogant, self-absorbed bitch like Laura Steele who can’t tell if she’s on foot or horseback. You asked if I was concerned? You’re right, but it’s not for my well being. You know how many people have come to me since I got here today to tell me they were watching out for me?

Amber shakes her head at that question.

Adam: I could name them off, but it’d take a while. It meant a lot to me to see how much what little bit I do around here means to people. So am I worried Laura is going to come after me tonight? Maybe just a tiny bit, but what I am more concerned about is what is going to happen to her. She’s facing Undine tonight, and at Chaos Theory, she’ll meet Jestine one on one. And in either of those cases, I don’t like her chances at all. I don’t think she realizes what she has set off. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t, because if she did, she wouldn’t have done it to start.

Amber glances around for a moment.

Amber: Where are the Leavenworths?

Adam: That’s a question I’d answer, but I’d rather it be a surprise. Believe me when I say they are pretty much everywhere. Just because you can’t see them straight away doesn’t mean they aren’t here. All three of them are here tonight in the same building with Laura. And just like you don’t see them, she won’t either...at first. She’s got Undine, and then...who knows?

He rubbed his chest a little, pulling up his long sleeve t-shirt to show the bandaging on his chest. Tape was wrapped his torso, including a dark red area over his heart which was visible underneath the protective tape.

Adam: Do you see that, Amber? It still hasn’t healed up entirely. I still have to change the tape on it regularly and tend to it. It was the most excruciating pain I have ever felt in my life. I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes because I see it and relive it in my nightmares. And it hurts all over again. I’m not a wrestler, Amber. I’ve never wanted to be one. I’m not even a manager. I build websites and I take pictures for a living. But I’ll live with this for the rest of my life...physically at first but mentally forever.

The camera zoomed in on the dark discoloration around his chest, which was quite visible underneath the tape and gauze.

Adam: My heart stopped that night, Amber. I honestly don’t remember much of it, but I’ve relived it time and time again since then. She could have killed me, Amber. And for a second….she did.

As Adam continues to show the wound on his chest Nevaeh Summers now makes her way into the shot, looking a way we’ve never really seen her...somber. She shakes her head as she looks at what has happened to Adam.

Nevaeh: Oh my goodness, what she did to you was way too far Adam. To hear that your heart stopped…

Nevaeh pauses for a second before putting a hand on Adam’s shoulder and continuing

Nevaeh: She’s gonna get her tenfold for what she did to you Adam. You don’t have to worry about that. This will not go unpunished

Amber takes her leave as Adam lets his shirt drop back down over his body before looking over to the World’s Finest.

Adam: I’m sure of that. I appreciate it. I don’t think she realizes what she’s caused. I’m also considering legal action too, pretty sure I have an airtight case for this. I’d give you a hug, but...it’s still pretty sore and hurts just to touch right now.

Nevaeh gives Adam a smile as she steps closer to him and wraps an arm around his shoulders. She gives a gentle squeeze as she then looks at him

Nevaeh: It’s all ok Adam. The good thing is that you are back and you’re showing that bitch you won’t go down easily. If you take legal action good. And no she doesn’t realize what she’s done but soon...she will

Nevaeh gives Adam a smirk

Adam: Tell you what, I have to go see Cody. Why don’t you come with me and we’ll find out who your opponent is for the next show and watch this one? What do you say?

Nevaeh grins

Nevaeh: I couldn’t think of anything better to do. I also need to ask him for something for Velocity. Feel like talking to my people out in Los Angeles and letting them know something

As the pair head away, we cut to the opening video for Extreme Envy 2.

The beginning synth of “Earth People” by Dr. Octagon  begins to fill the arena.  Everyone in the arena gets to their feet as a pink mist begins to overtake the stage.  The song continues until that one moment.

“Code Blue in Sector 19…”

All of the mist clears away to see Tifa Heafy standing in front of the sold out crowd with a huge smile on her face.  She stays there for a few seconds soaking up the cheers from the entire crowd.  “The Notorious T.J.H.” begins to make her way to the ring slapping all the hands that are over the guard rail.

Cory: Introducing from Chicago, Illinois, she is “Big Heafin”, “The Notorious T.J.H.”... TIFA HEAFFFYYYYYY!

The crowd roars for her introduction from Cory as Tifa stops to point to herself that’s me.  Heafy makes her way around the ring slapping more hands that stick out.  Tifa hops up onto the ring apron before making a huge fist pump that only serves to fire up the arena even more.  She leaps into the ring, landing on her feet before letting out an excited scream.  The music fades away as she backs into a corner.

Mai: I hope that Tifa’s not too focused on what she’s got coming up on her plate at Chaos Theory when she takes on Valentina. 

Mark: I wouldn’t be surprised if she is focused on it, Valentina Lozano’s made this personal between her and Tifa.

Mai: Yeah but she can’t overlook who she’s facing tonight. She’s facing a woman that many consider to be the best new blood that this company has seen in a while.

Suddenly, the arena lights turn off and the crowd is hyped up for what was in store. As the opening of “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me” by U2 blares across the PA system, the mood of the crowd changes instantly and the arena is under the subtle glowing of the lights. As the lyrics finally kick in, a figure emerges; the highlight of their attire is being under the illusion; Mercedes Vargas stops short of the entrance ramp, hands on waist, and overlooking the crowd.

Cory: And her opponent, from Buenos Aires, Argentina, weighing in at 127 pounds…MERCEEEEEDEEEES VAAAARGAAAAS!

Cheers, boos and catcalls soon greet her. Oblivious and yet satisfied with their reaction for several seconds, she flips her long hair, then makes her way to the ring. As she goes up the steps and walks to the end of the ring apron, she climbs to the turnbuckle, then turns her head back as the camera shows her determined expression-perhaps a message that her opponent will be in for a tough fight. She vaults into the ring and walks over to the opposite corner where she relaxes along the corner ropes.

Mark: Well, I’ll give you what you said about Vargas and her potential. But I’d also counter that by saying that many people feel the same way about Tifa.

Mai: Here we go! Vargas isn’t wasting any time and I can’t really blame her. She’s not getting paid by the hour!

The bell rings as Vargas hammers away with shots at Tifa, who’s obviously been taken by surprise. Vargas whips Tifa against the ropes and as she comes back, nails a dropkick to her chest. Tifa staggers against the ropes and Vargas charges, but Tifa gets her feet up and catches her in the jaw. Vargas staggers back and Tifa charges with a clothesline, but Vargas ducks it. She rushes against the ropes, leaps onto the middle rope and springboards back with a back elbow just as Tifa turns around. Problem is, Tifa steps back, catches Vargas from behind and nails a textbook Russian legsweep.

Mai: Huh, so much for Vargas’ bum rush before the bell paying off.

Mark: Tifa with a nasty legsweep and she needs to keep Vargas grounded. Mercedes is as fast as they come and more than comfortable when it comes to soaring through the air. The more Tifa forces her to the mat and makes her play to her strengths, the better off she’s going to be.

Tifa waits for Vargas to start getting up before she grabs her. She looks like she’s going to reel her in for a piledriver perhaps, but Vargas nails a shot to her mid section, then another. Tifa staggers back and Vargas leaps up for a kick to the side of her skull. Tifa ducks it, grabs Vargas from behind and goes for a German suplex. Vargas manages to roll through and land on her feet. As Tifa turns toward her, Vargas charges her and grabs her by the head. She goes to springboard off the ropes for a tornado DDT, but Tifa shoves her between the top and middle rope to the ringside floor.

Mark: Vargas just took a hell of a tumble and maybe it’s Tifa’s turn to fly now?

Mai: I don’t know, but here comes trouble! Valentina is on her way down the ramp and Isis is right there with her.

Lozano and Isis walk down to ringside. Tifa turns her attention to them and charges the ropes as Valentina seems like she’s going to hop on the apron, but she backs away quickly, retreating behind Isis to boos from the crowd.

Mark: These two are going to meet up at Chaos Theory in a tables match and I thought that Valentina was coming out here because she didn’t want to wait until then but it looks like that’s not the case.

Tifa holds the ropes open, beckoning Valentina to get in. It looks for a moment like Valentina’s going to take Tifa up on her offer. She approaches the apron and goes to reach up for the ropes, but as she does Tifa’s attacked from behind by Mercedes. The fans boo as Vargas whips Tifa across the ring and then catches her with a running leg lariat. Vargas quickly gets up and springs off of the ropes to nail a springboard leg drop off of the middle rope.

Mai: The fans here in Tifa’s hometown certainly don’t like it, but Vargas is taking full advantage of Valentina’s distraction.

Vargas gets up and stomps down at Tifa a few times before she lifts her up. She hoists her up onto her shoulders and samoan drops her back down to the mat. Vargas gets up, all smiles as she slowly makes her way over to the nearest corner. She climbs up to the top rope and waits there for a moment before leaping off with a senton splash that gets nothing but mat as Tifa rolls out of the way. 

Mark: Tifa’s managed to avoid that one but…………look at this! Oh come on!

Just as Tifa gets up to her feet, Isis draws the referee’s attention to one side of the ring as Valentina hops on the apron and draws Tifa’s attention to the other. Tifa wastes no time in going after her, but Valentina drops down from the apron and backs away, all smiles as she waves at Tifa. Pissed off, Tifa goes to step through the ropes to cheers from the Chicago fans, but she gets cut off when Vargas attacks her from behind. She nails some vicious shots to the Tifa’s back, causing her to get draped on the middle rope. Mercedes grabs the top rope and slingshots herself over it to land a leg drop across the back of Tifa’s head! The crowd boos as Tifa falls to the mat and Vargas quickly rolls back into the ring to cover her as Isis finally lets the referee go.

Mai: This has broken down into a three on one situation! I don’t care what city we’re in or how pissed off Tifa may be, she needs to get out of there if she wants to live to fight another day.

One!

Two! Tifa kicks out!

Mai: I don’t agree with Tifa’s logic here. I’d just take the three count and get the hell out of there.

Mark: This is disgusting. It’s pure and utter crap. These two shouldn’t even be out here.

Vargas picks Tifa up, but Tifa unloads on her with one shot, then another. Vargas gets thrown off balance and Tifa boots her in the gut to double her over. She grabs her and quickly snaps her back with a suplex. Vargas holds her lower back as she sits up and starts to make it to her feet. Tifa lays in wait, then grabs her from behind and bulldogs her down. The crowd cheers, approving of what they see as Tifa gets to her feet again.

Mark: Tifa with some offense but I’ve got to admit, with Valentina and Isis out here, her odds of winning don’t exactly seem too great.

Vargas slowly makes it up and Tifa grabs her around the head and nails a jawbreaker on her. Vargas goes down to a knee and Tifa backs up a few steps, then takes a running start and nails a basement ace crusher to Vargas, laying her out. The crowd cheers as Tifa gets down to make the cover.

Mai: I think she’s got it!

Mark: Son of a……….look at this! There’s no way in hell that Isis and Lozano are going to let Tifa win this match!

Tifa gets up and watches as Lozano gets on the apron and begins yelling at the referee, making sure he don’t get down to make the count. Tifa rushes after Lozano, who drops off the apron and runs around the corner of the ring. Tifa gets out of the ring and follows her, but ends up running into Isis, who stands between her and Lozano. Tifa pauses for a moment, seemingly thinking of what to do but as she does, Vargas comes from out of nowhere with a suicide dive through the ropes!

Mark: And once again, Valentina and Isis’ distraction has made the difference. If these two weren’t out here, I think this match would have ended with that ace crusher.

Mai: We’ll never know! Now Vargas is back in the driver’s seat and I think it’s beginning to sink in to Tifa and the crowd here just how big of a mountain it is that she has to climb in order to win this match.

Vargas picks Tifa up and rolls her into the ring. She gets up on the apron and waits for Tifa to get up before she leaps over the ropes and lands on the middle one. She springboards back with a moonsault that catches all of Tifa, much to the dismay of the crowd. Vargas quickly crawls over to Tifa and makes the cover.

One!

Two!

NOOOOOO! Tifa kicks out!

Mark: Tifa kicks out, but I don’t know how much more of this she can take.

Vargas picks Tifa up to her feet and nails a knife edge chop, but Tifa responds with one of her own. Vargas nails another and again, Tifa nails her right back with one. Tifa knees Vargas in the gut and then shoves her back. She takes off and nails a running Yakuza kick that catches Vargas right on the jaw.

Mai: Eat the Foot!

Isis gets up on the apron, but Tifa charges her and drives her off. She turns back to Vargas and makes the cover, yelling at the referee to make the count which he gets down and does.

One!

Two!

Three!

The Chicago fans explode as the bell rings!

Cory: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner………TIFA HEAFY!

Mark: She did it! Tifa did it!

Mai: And it looks like she’s ready for a second round!

Tifa rolls out of the ring and immediately goes after Lozano, much to the delight of the crowd but she gets cut off by Isis, who trades lefts and rights with her as Lozano escapes.

Mai: Look at Valentina go!

Mark: After spending much of the match pissing Tifa off, she’s high tailing it out of here. But at Chaos Theory there’s going to be nowhere for her to go. It’s going to be her and Tifa in a tables match one on one and the way Tifa’s seeing red, god help Valentina.

Goodwill Amaro

As Extreme Envy 2 comes back from the commercial break, the ever-roving cameras of FFW find themselves pointed at one of the media centers. The interview set with the Extreme Envy 2 logo hangs in place, but we don’t find an interview ready to take place. Instead, we find the owner of FFW herself in Samantha Star, as joined by the reigning FFW Evolution Champion Eileen Amaro.

Samantha: With the recent success of the latest edition of Byte This, it has not escaped my attention that FFW continues to be at the forefront of supporting charitable causes throughout the world. We have helped raise money and awareness for quite a few charities, such as the Susan G. Komen Foundation, the Wounded Warrior Project as well as most recently the Special Olympics. And that’s just to name a few. As a result going forward, I fully intend for FFW to step up even further its goals of helping worthwhile and far reaching charities. It is clear to me that in order to help us facilitate that, we need an official goodwill ambassador.

Samantha cuts a glance over to Eileen before she continues.

Samantha: Someone to be the charitable face of Femme Fatale Wrestling, not just in 2014 but well into the future. And after some deliberation with Mr. Kincaid, I believe we have found a woman who exemplifies the spirit in which charity exists. I think we’ve found a woman who is, no doubt, likely a hero and role model to many of our fans, as well as our younger viewers as well. So tonight here at this event that celebrates all things extreme, I want to introduce a woman who I feel is an extremely worthy person to help us carry out this goal. FFW’s Goodwill Ambassador...the reigning Evolution Champion Eileen Amaro!

The Evolution Champion’s face turns slightly red by the introduction and takes a moment to push the championship strap on her shoulder up a little higher before she leans forward to speak.

Eileen: It’s an absolute honor to be a part of this, to even be chosen! I’m looking forward to not only helping FFW reach out and raise awareness for organizations like the Wounded Warrior Project or the Special Olympics, but the Smithsonian Institute, and Habitat For Humanity. Also I’ll be helping out for FFW’s International Tour in 2014, helping to raise awareness for charities and organizations that may not be too well known outside of their respective countries.

The owner nods in agreement at Eileen’s statement.

Samantha: Eileen here will be the public face of this company, and the first name associated with any charitable events and fundraisers that FFW participates. As a matter of fact, she will be personally delivering the check to the Special Olympics this Monday of the proceeds earned from all aspects of the Byte This show FFW held just a few days ago. And that’s just the beginning. And I am happy to say Byte This raised in excess of two million dollars in terms of merchandise sales, donations through our website, and the many fan interaction opportunities that were available on that day.

The Tsunami’s brows raise high before she lets out a very light whistle.

Eileen: Two million dollars all going to one good cause, and that’s just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, guys. Before the end of this year Femme Fatale Wrestling is hoping to raise awareness for as many charities and organizations across the world.

Samantha: With something of this nature, you won’t be making these trips and visits alone. I’ll be sending along someone in our Public Relations department to join you everywhere you go. I’ve already talked with Adam, who has been cleared to resume all his duties as a member of that team.

The Evolution Champion looks back at the owner for a few moments before she rubs the back of her head with a sheepish smile.

Eileen: Well uh... I’d actually love for Adam to come along boss but not to take anything away from him, what if Laura “I make godawful puns” Steele tries to attack him again and she costs us a load of money while making the company look bad? Not that I’d mind cracking her jaw myself really.

Samantha: Hm, if that’s how you feel. Mr. Kincaid is rather busy, though I know he’d do it in a heartbeat as well. I’d even suggest Miles, but he’d likely try to sell them a t-shirt…

The Tsunami’s face turned rather grim at the idea of FFW’s merchandise employee trying to sell to charities.

Eileen: Suddenly watching out for Laura everywhere I go doesn’t sound so bad. Well... Adam’s gonna be taking his over his old job soon right? How about uh...

Eileen snaps her fingers two, three, four times trying to recall the webmaster replacement.

Eileen: Jake?

Samantha’s eyes blink at that.

Samantha: Well he is part of the Public Relations team, I haven’t really asked him about it. No one’s ever...asked for him. Are you sure?

The Evolution Champion flashed a wide grin.

Eileen: Don’t worry, I know exactly what I’m doing.

Suddenly her smile faded into a horrified look, realizing she just quoted Amy. Quickly recovering, The Tsunami spoke quickly.

Eileen: I mean yeah, of course. Nobody better than me knows that everyone needs a chance... Or well, in my case four...but yeah! Totally sure!

Samantha: Well then, if that’s who you’d prefer. So be it.

It was fairly clear that Samantha wasn’t entirely sure this was the best idea, judging by the look on her face.

Samantha: I’ll make sure both of you are there Monday.

Eileen: Awesomeness! You and I, we’ve come a long way boss..........................Uh, right?

Samantha: That we have, Miss Amaro. That we have.

The owner gives Eileen a small smile as she exits to the right. And from there, we head back to the ring.

Cory Kincaid: The following match is a tornado tag team match scheduled for one fall…

The low-pitched, distorted sound of a church bell is heard, crushing all the sounds that were playing before. All screens and headlights are assaulted and turn to a white screen. The piercing white noise of the wind and a faint static is heard, as the lights slowly die down and the arena is engulfed in pitch black. They only come back when the guitars and drums of Disturbed's "Prayer" are first heard, and Destiny Campbell is already seen atop the entrance ramp, with her security agent in Natalya Demidov right behind her, with her arms crossed. Both wear dark cloaks, as Destiny takes the role of the Black Widow and Natalya, the Executioner. The two of them coordinatedly remove the hoodies and reveal their faces, and Destiny proceeds to kneel on the floor, opening her arms and looking up to the sky, harnessing the blessings from above. At the same time, Natalya brings one hand up, doing a crisp cutthroat motion, which is when Destiny looks forward and crawls back to her feet, as the two make their way to the ring.

Cory: Introducing first/And their opponents... The team of Natalya Demidov and Destiny Campbell... THE ART... OF VIOLENCE!

Natalya walks in front of Destiny, so she arches the apron first. The titan holds the bottom rope up, and Destiny slithers into the ring like a snake. Once the Prophet is in, Natalya climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and joining Destiny as she executes her pre-match ritual of removing her hoodie and gloves and giving them to the Rogue. Natalya then removes Destiny's apparel, as well as her own hoodie, from the ring, and they take a corner.

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play, Jem runs out of the back and onto the stage area, sprinting across to the far side and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she encourages the crowd to get a little louder. Charging across to the other side of the stage, she once more cheerleaders before heading back to the middle of the stage. Meeting her partner there the two girls double high five and turn it into a hug that breaks as Jem charges down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. Angela follows her down the ramp, slapping hands with fans. Jem pops up to her feet and makes a tour of the corners, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and throwing her hands into the air to get a cheer from the crowd before moving onto the next one. As Angela reaches the ring she walks hops up onto the apron and raises one clenched fist in the air before she enters the ring and walks to the NHB corner to await the start of the match.

Cory: Approaching the ring at a combined weight of 306lbs, the team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe...NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Mark: Here we are for at Extreme Envy for a Tornado Tag between two teams who would want nothing more to break ground into the ever growing Unity Division.

Mai: Both teams will be looking for a big win here Mark, and factor in that all four participants will be in the ring at the same time, I see Stringer losing control of this match very quickly…
Stringer is in the ring as she quickly calls for the bell. The bell sounds loudly as this match officially gets underway. Jem and Angela glance at one another before they make their way over to Natalya. Angela grabs Natalya as she tries to lift her up for a t bone suplex but Destiny cuts in front of the both of them as she drives an elbow into the face of Angela forcing her to let go. Jem runs at Destiny with a clothesline attempt but Destiny moves out of the way and as soon as Jem turns around she is met with a big boot that sends her down to the mat. Both Jem and Angela are laid out on the floor as Destiny picks up Jem off of the ground. She lifts her up backwards into an alley-oop as Natalya  grabs Jem and drops her down hard with a spine buster.

Mark: Great teamwork by the hands of Destiny and Natalya.

Mai: The two of them are picking Jem apart, they NHB better get it together or else Art of Violence is going to find themselves with their first win as a team.

Natalya drops down and hooks a leg of Jem

One…

Two….

Angela however is very quick to break up the pin. Destiny grabs Angela as she yanks her back up to her feet and Angela fights back as she pushes Destiny away and connects with a shoulder block that sends Destiny backwards a bit. Destiny remains on her feet and Angela showcases her own power as she grabs Destiny by the arm and irish whips her towards a corner. She follows through with by running after Destiny jumps up and splashes her in the corner. Destiny remains in the corner in a daze as Natalya sneaks up behind Angela and places her into what looks like a full nelson at first. She moves her hands downwards until she wraps her arms around Angela’s waist. Jem however is back up on her feet, and she analyzes the situation and makes eye contact with her partner. In an instant she launches a super kick right at her own partner and in the nick of time Angela moves out of the way as the kick catches Natalya square in the chin. Natalya staggers for a bit and that is when Jem takes Natalya off of her feet with a drop toehold. Angela yanks Natalya off of the ground setting her up for a wheelbarrow facebuster and on the way down Jem grabs a hold of Natalya’s head as she spikes her into the mat with a ddt.

Mark: And the team of NHB are showing their form of teamwork.

Mai: It’s going to be hard for either team to gain ground on the other with all four woemn being legal in the ring at the same time.

Mark: Which is why they are focusing on one woman, weakening one to a point where they could get a submission or possible pin fall victory over them.

Jem doesn’t bother with a pin fall instead Angela and her both lift Natalya back up to her feet. Jem places a knee outright as she stands behind Angela, and Angela grabs a hold of Natalya as she goes to sling her backwards with a t bone suplex. Destiny finally emerges from out of the corner and she delivers a bicycle kick on the unsuspecting Jem. Jem falls to the mat as Destiny rises back up and grabs Angela from behind placing her into a full nelson. Natalya pushes away from Angela as she delivers an European uppercut to the temple of Angela. Angela’s head snaps back as Natalya follows through with a kick combo that brings Angela to her knees. Natalya lifts her leg backwards and catches Angela with a kick that lays the English woman out on the floor. Angela seems to be out of it as Natalya drops down across Angela hooking a leg for the pin fall.

Mark: Another pinfall attempt here.

Mai: But will this be enough?!

One….

Two…..

Destiny blocks Jem from reaching her partner but Angela is able to get a shoulder up which only results in a two count. Natalya get’s back up as she brings Angela back up to her feet. Meanwhile Jem is back up on her feet. She jumps up and locks her legs around Destiny’s head to bring her down with a headscissors takedown. Meanwhile Natalya has Angela right where she wants her. She lifts Angela and brings her back down to the mat with a pump handle slam. Destiny and Angela both seem to be out on the floor as Jem and Natalya rise up to their feet and give one another a glance.

Mark: And finally after everything that has been going down in the ring it looks like we are going to see some one on one action.

Natalya is egging for Jem to come and get her and Jem is quick to rise to the challenge. She sprints towards Natalya but stops short as she quickly launches an enziguri at Natalya’s head, Natalya moves her head out of the way at the very last second as Jem lands on the mat face first. Natalya sits down on Jems lowers back as she cups her arms underneath Jem’s chin placing her into a modified camel clutch. She pulls all the way back which leaves Jem screaming.

Mai: She’s got that camel clutch hooked in and it’s will only be a matter of time before Jem is screaming like a “beep”

Mark: The other two women are down, this is Natalya’s moment!

Natalya keeps on pulling and pulling as she doesn’t stop for anything. Stringer leans forward and asks Jem if she gives up but Jem passionately shakes her head no as she refuses to give in. Angela finally makes it on her feet as she breaks the submission up but she is quickly attacked by Destiny who is back up again. All four women are up on their feet now and they are attacking one another. It is chaos as they are battling one another. Destiny throws Angela out of the ring as Natalya and her both focus on Jem who they have Irish Whipped into a corner. Destiny grabs Natalya as she whips her into the same corner. Angela however slides back into the ring and clotheslines Destiny out of the ring. Jem grabs a hold of Natalya and nails her with a Diamond Dust jawbreaker which sends Natalya backwards.

Mark: And here go… Could we see it?! Could we see…

Mai: Broken  and Defeated?!?!

Angela is waiting for Natalya and doesn’t waste any time grabbing her and slinging her backwards with a full nelson bridged suplex.

One….

Two….

Destiny tries to make a save but Jem baseball slide kicks her in the face as Stringer’s hand slaps the mat a third time.

Three!!!!

Ding Ding Ding…

Cory: And the winners of this match No Holding Back!!!!!

Jem and Angela both raise their hands excitedly as they keep their eyes on their two opponents.

Mark: Art of Violence showed great teamwork here but it is NHB who picks up the big win here in Chicago.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 06:47:35 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 02:17:57 am »

Extreme Envy returns from the commercial break, and we immediately head backstage. We find Herbie Richmond standing by the wheel.

Herbie: Coming up, Emma MacNamara will go one on one with Sophia Black. Let’s find out what kind of match they are going to have.

Herbie gives the wheel a hard spin. Match types tick by as it spins round and round past cage matches and first blood and the like before it finally begins to slow before it stops. The live crowd popped as they saw what it landed on.

Herbie: Tables match!!

Mark: Well then, someone’s going through the lumber in this one!

We see production team members quickly bringing out tables all around the ringside area.

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a TABLES match!

Mark: The rules are simple fans. The only way to win is to put your opponent through a table! And with the pedigree of these two women who both excel in matches in this division, we should be in for a treat!

Cory: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Glasgow, Scotland! She weighs one hunder and thirty four pounds...EMMA MACNAMARA!

As Cory finishes the announcement, the arena is plunged into complete darkness. A whistle is heard over the PA and lights come up over the bottom of the ramp, offering a little bit of light. the song kicks in properly and the lights flash brighter than the sun, only to plummet back into darkness, save for a single spotlight that comes up a couple of seconds later, directly onto the form of a woman, Emma MacNamara. She stands with her head bowed and arms dead straight in front of her. She lifts her head slowly and begins herwalk down the ramp, ignoring absolutely everythign that comes from the crowd...almost like they’re not there. She walks towards the steps and climbs them, ducking under the ropes and into the ring. She makes her way to her corner and just stands there, awaiting whatever may happen next.

Mark: Here’s a woman who has been on something of a skid recently, but she can certainly turn that around tonight. All she has to do is introduce Sophia Black the hard way to one of these tables around the ring!

Mai: I’m torn here, Mark. I like both of these women...I’m so conflicted.

The Opening Bell Tolls and Heavy Guitar Riff of Metallica’s For Whom The Bell Tolls blasts over the arenas’ PA System with the arena plunged in darkness, except for a lighting flash at the Toll of each bell. As the Guitar riff takes over a spotlight shines down at the top of the entrance, where Sophia Black stands in the light, wearing a hooded Black and Pink Sleeveless Jacket over her ring attire.

She stands up there, staring down at the ring for a few seconds, before leaning down and ripping the hood off the jacket, and paces down the ramp to the ring, eyes fixated straight down the ramp.

Cory Kincaid: On Her Way To the Ring, Originally From Sydney, New South Wales, Australia and residing in Las Vegas, Nevada, Weighing in at 164 pounds, She is the Black Widow… SOPHIA BLACK!

Sophia jumps up onto the apron, and climbs into the ring, and goes to the hard camera side of the ring and stands on the ropes, taunting out at the crowd. She slowly removes her jacket, revealing her ring gear of a black leather pants and a top revealing her mid rift. She backs slowly into one of the corners of the ring, before sitting herself down, staring straight out.

Mark: Sophia Black wanted to get some attention, and she definitely did that after a match had by Destiny Figgins, with a brutal attack on her that sent Figgins to a local medical center.

Mai: That’s what Jake on the official Twitter told her to do. So she did it. Destiny shouldn’t be mad at Sophia, she should be mad at him!

Mark: I’d love to see things from your point of view, but I can’t get my head that far up my….never mind.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell as both women immediately make a beeline for one another, staring into one another’s eyes before they start throwing hands. Each of them begin to unload with big right hands as Sophia gets the better of the exchange, causing Emma to stumble backwards. Black fires a few forearm shivers into her head and backs her into the ropes. She whips her across to the far side and takes off after her, catching her on the rebound with a running knee into her midsection. Emma doubles over before Sophia follows it up with a knee lift to the head that drops her. Black immediately rolls out to the floor and pulls up one of the tables before she shoves it into the ring. She slides back in and sets it up in the corner.

Mark: Sophia already looking for lumber, they don’t get paid by the hour! She wants to end this sooner than later!

Mai: Of course, she does! You wouldn’t want to give Emma any more chance than absolutely necessary.

Sophia pulls Emma back up, burying another pair of knees before she hoists her up onto her shoulder. She looks to be going for a running powerslam, but Emma slips out the back to her feet and counters with an atomic drop! Sophia stumbles forward towards the table as Emma grabs a rear waistlock and sends her flying with a belly to back suplex to the canvas. She shakes off the earlier attack from Sophia for a brief second before she goes back towards the table propped up in the corner and stands it up instead on the mat.

Mai: I really like her new blue hair, it’s how I imagine Marge Simpson in her younger days before the beehive.

Mark: There’s a visual I never ever wanted. Emma has taken control, and she’s showing her experience advantage over Sophia with some of these counters.

MacNamara pulls Sophia back up and lays her across the table. And with a grin on her face, she moves around and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle from the inside. One leap later, she looks for a legdrop! But Sophia rolls off the table and Emma goes through the table instead! The blue-haired beauty crumples, holding her lower back as Sophia starts to get back to her feet.

Mark: You have to put your opponent through the table, they can’t put themselves through it to win this match! And Emma may need some spinal adjustment after that!

Mai: I’ll happily give her a massage after the show. My hands are registered sexual healing weapons, you see.

Mark: Why are you real?

Sophia drags Emma away from the rubble left by the splintered table, and delivers a double leg drop between her legs into the canvas. She quickly rolls back out to the floor again, getting herself another table which she sets up on the floor. She looks about to head back inside the ring before she glances over...and grabs a second table and sets it up on top of the first one.

Mark: Good Lord, Sophia setting tables for two over there ringside! She doesn’t want to just win, she wants to make an example out of Emma here tonight at Extreme Envy!

Mai: Even though Emma’s been on a skid like you said, a win over her is still something that is hardly easy to attain, Mark. And she has that great ass too.

Sophia, seemingly pleased with the setup, heads back into the ring. But as she gets back up, she finds Emma waiting for her as the former champion begins unloading with right hands to her head, much like before. She grabs her arm and fires her across to the far side, delivering a running shoulder tackle that takes the Aussie down to the mat. She quickly rolls back to her feet, measuring with an elbow before she drops it into Sophia’s head. MacNamara glances over to see the double decker tables set up and gets back to her feet. She pulls Sophia up and shoves her towards the ropes on that side of the ring before Emma steps out onto the apron. And with a smirk on her face, she hooks her head for a suplex!

Mark: She’s going to suplex her through both of those tables!

Mai: And no ring to catch her, just a concrete floor underneath those two tables!

Emma went for the suplex, but Sophia blocked it with her foot. She tried again, but once more, Black wouldn’t budge. Sophia began to fire right hands into her stomach and caused her to release her. Emma doubled over just a bit as Sophia began delivering head shots with her fists as Emma began to teeter. She grabbed the top rope with one hand as Sophia delivered a few more shots to follow right to the head. But while Emma wobbled and teetered over the double deck tables, her right hand remained in a tight grip around the top rope.

Mark: Emma has a death grip on that top rope, and Sophia is doing everything she can to send her flying through those tables.

Mai: Emma knows it’s certain doom waiting on her, and she isn’t going to give up the ghost that easily.

Black cursed audibly as she took off for the far side ropes. Emma regained her balance and stepped backwards onto the top table. And as she got her balance, Sophia sailed over the top rope on the rebound as Emma caught her in midair and delivered a spinebuster through both tables! The live crowd erupted with “HOLY SHIT!” chants as Fisk called for the bell.

Mai: …….Holy shi----indeed!

Mark: Jesus Christ, a spinebuster through those tables and you’re damn right it’s over!

Emma staggered to her feet and climbed back into the ring as Fisk raised her hand in victory.

Cory: The winner of this match…...EMMA MACNAMARA!!!

Emma leaned against the ropes, looking down at the wreckage on the floor. She happened to glance up, and sitting atop the video wall was Destiny Figgins.

Mark: Emma picks up a big win here tonight at Extreme Envy, and….Look up there! Destiny Figgins is up on the video wall!

Mai: She’s gonna meet Sophia at Chaos Theory, and I imagine she may be taking some mental notes for when she gets her hands on her.

Mark: Figgins’ expression tells the tale, she’s ready to go! But you’re right, she’s got a score to settle with Sophia Black!

Sophia managed to make it back to her feet on the floor, leaning against the apron with an angry look on her face. She looked up to see Destiny, who waved at her with a smile. And from there, we cut elsewhere.

Change of Scenery

We are shown a commercial for the next Breaking Point featuring a double main event as FFW returns to Madison Square Garden. And this particular teaser shows that the Unity titles will be on the line in two weeks as KO/TO meets Witches Brew. From there, we cut back to the live broadcast where we find the number one contenders on either side of Carson Black.

Carson: The time has come. These two have spent many many months climbing rung by rung up the Unity division. Admittedly they got off to a rocky start, but have since become quite the dynamic force in the division. At One Night Stand, they cemented their spot as the top challengers for the Unity titles by overcoming the odds against the nefarious Rudos. And in two weeks...in Madison Square Garden….my two clients here will take the final step to proving they are the most dominant tag team in this company. And I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am for it.

Claire grins as she stands next to Carson.

Claire: You’re excited? We can’t wait for the next Breaking Point. We can’t wait to step into the ring with the Witches Brew and compete for those titles. We can’t wait to win the Unity Tag Titles. Isn’t that right Serafina?

Serafina: We’d be very, very proud to hold the FFW Unity Tag Team Titles. We know there are a lot of amazing teams  that have already held them; that the bar has been set very high for champions and potential champions to live up to. We also know that Witches Brew are a phenomenal pairing. They’ve proven it ever since they started their journey in Future Shock, they’ve been impressive every time they’ve been on screen. Both talented in very different ways that compliment each other with tremendous chemistry.

Claire: Totally. It’s going to be a real test of the two of us as individuals and as a team. But we’ll be a thousand percent ready for it. To give them a fight and do our absolute very best to make sure we walk out of their with the gold.

Carson: I personally...and I know I speak for these two ladies….have the utmost respect for the Unity Champions. This is a simple case of two of the very best tag teams FFW...and possibly the world has to offer. And in two weeks in the Garden, these two ladies will claim what they have earned. They earned this shot at One Night Stand. And I have to say after months of dealing with teams like the Rudos and especially Crystallized Steel, this match will be a welcome change of scenery. I know that both Steph and Sunny have the same spirit of fair play as both Claire and Serafina already possess. I’d never be so bold as to guarantee success, but I am very confident in these two. They have shown outstanding ring awareness and have become a premiere team...now in two companies. And the sky is their only limit as far as they want to go.

Claire: We like the sky being the limit. We want to win those tag team titles and we’d like to hold them for a long, long, long, long time. But it’s like the old cliche goes, one match at a time and the next one is the most important one. As ‘Fina alluded to, Steph and Sunny are a change of pace for more reasons than they stick to the rules while our more recent opponents seem incapable of doing so. Steph is one of the premiere powerhouses in this industry and from watching her she hits like a ton of bricks. While Sunny is like greased lightning, she can move fast enough to create her own little sonic boom - or so it seems at times - and you damn sure know if she scores a direct strike. But we’ve not earned this shot by just sitting around and talking about it either.

Serafina: We’ve worked hard to earn this opportunity. We’re working harder in the gym and we’ll be working harder still when we get in that ring to make sure we make the most of it, to make sure that we cash in and give Witches Brew the fight they deserve to get. We’re going to play our part in making sure that this match lives up to the expectations of the fans who I’m sure are anticipating it greatly. And when it comes down to it, they’ll all know that the winner of that match will be the best team on the night.

Carson places a hand on each of their shoulders as a smile spreads across his face.

Carson: Ladies, we’ll see you in the Garden.

A quick graphic advertises the match again as we head back to the ring.

The graphic on the video wall shows what’s next as this elicits quite a pop from the capacity crowd.

Mark: Ohh, they’ve been waiting for this one! It’s a good thing this is called Extreme Envy, because I have a feeling we’re going to live up to that name in this match alone! And joining me for a front row seat, always a pleasure to have the Evolution Champion Eileen Amaro!

Eileen: Happy to be here and watch Laura get what’s coming to her.

Cory: The following contest is a Super Soaker on a Pole match! The first one to grab the Super Soaker gets to use it!

The camera shows the water gun hanging from one pole that extends from the ringpost.

Mark: And that’s not a water gun, folks! Well it is, but when Undine is wielding it, there’s not a drop of water inside it. As we have seen evidence in the past, there’s some kind of acid inside that thing.

Eileen: Which Undine probably is looking to rearrange Laura’s face with.

“I Love The Pain and The Please… Nothing Can Measure….. I may be bad but I am perfectly good at it…”

Cory Kincaid: Now making her way to the ring being accompanied by Beatrice Debrett… She is the sorceress of shock therapy…. LAURA STEELE!!!!!

The loud sounds of S & M by Rihanna begins to blast all over the Pa System. As it does Laura Steele emerges from the back in a leather outfit with her union jack flag covered cattle prod. They cracks an evil grin as she looks around taking in all of the boos. She isn’t alone as her best friend and manager Beatrice Debrett emerges beside her with a Union Jack flag. She gently raises it as Laura slowly moves her way down to the ring. She teases the thought of shocking the crowd who just boos her in return.

Mark: I have seen very few women in this company manage to enrage more people than has Laura Steele. We saw what happened in the Future Shock season premiere, much less when she tried to go back to finish the job last week….

Eileen: She’s obsessed to say the least.

"I Get Wet" by Andrew WK hits the PA, and Undine dead sprints out of the backstage area to a roar from the crowd.

Cory: And her opponent, from Llanfair, Wales! This is...’THE AQUABLONDE’ UNDI--!

Eileen: She’s not waiting for an introduction even.

Cory dives out of the ring as Laura follows right after him with Undine in hot pursuit. Steele takes off in a sprint around the ring with the Aquablonde right behind her. The pair make a lap around at least once before Undine drops out of sight as Laura keeps running. She glances behind her to see where Undine is, and not catching her. Stopping in her tracks to look for her, Undine comes around behind her, almost duck-walking. And as soon Laura turns, Undine leaps forward and takes her down with a Thesz press on the floor and begins unloading straight right hands. Referee Kevin Fisk yells at them to get in the ring as the Aquablonde unloads on the floor!

Mark: Undine got the drop on that psychotic bitch, and it’s been a long time since I heard FFW fans pop for Undine, but here it is!

Eileen: Its a bit... Wonderlandish to say the least but hey, let’s roll with it. Hopefully I see a Mock Turtle pass by.

Laura managed to shake her off with a monkey flip and start trying to get back to her feet. Undine quickly got back up herself, grabbing Laura by the arm and firing her into the guardrail back first. She scooped her up from behind and delivered an atomic drop between Laura’s legs on top of the barricade. Steele’s face formed a stunned expression as Undine took a few steps back and delivered a clothesline that took her off and back to the floor. And for the first time in a while, the fans were chanting “Undine Undine!”

Mark: The Aquablonde...is ON FIRE!

Eileen: Huh, even chants at that.

Undine pounded her fists on the apron, pointing back to Laura who had crawled away from her towards the steps. The Aquablonde took off, but Laura caught her with a drop toe hold that sent her face first into the steel steps at ringside. The boos began now as Laura tried to regain her composure, dropping to her knees and pulling up the ring apron to retrieve a steel chair. She slowly got back to her feet as Fisk yelled again for them to get in the ring. But Laura ignored him with a smack of the steel across Undine’s back! Another shot followed that as the blonde crumpled to the floor. Laura pressed her foot against Undine’s neck and raised the chair again, holding it up almost like an executioner and striking it violently! Undine covered her head with her hands, but the blow still struck hard against her arms and body on the floor.

Eileen: Laura finds a chair and with that, an equalizer. Yech.

Mark: Vile chair shots from Laura Steele, and this match hasn’t even started yet!

Laura took a moment to bow deeply as the fans began to throw debris towards her. Steele raised the chair again, striking hard against her body with it before she tossed the dented weapon aside to the floor. Laura glanced down to Undine and up to the Super Soaker above the ring, shaking her head and waving it off as she started to head towards the barricade. She hopped over it and began to head up the steps.

Mark: Laura Steele….she’s had enough. She wants out of the United Center!

Eileen: She may regret that. You usually want to make sure you finish the job on an opponent before you TURN your back on them.

The fans booed louder as Laura ascended the steps till someone emerged at the top of them. Laura glanced up to see Ignis waiting at the top of the stairwell.

Eileen: And sister numero dos makes her appearance known.

The Firebird encouraged her to keep heading towards her as Laura stopped dead in her tracks and turned back around, heading back to the arena floor. She hopped the barricade as Ignis headed down the steps too.

Mark: Laura just met the guardian of the gate! Ignis telling her to come on, Laura doesn’t want any of that! And Undine, she’s back up on the floor.

Undine got back to her feet, climbing the apron and then up the pole to grab the Super Soaker and land back on her feet at ringside. Fisk shouted at them to get in the ring as Undine began to pump the Super Soaker when Laura hopped the barricade.

Mark: No bell, the match hasn’t even started, but Undine’s got her favorite weapon! Laura’s caught! Ignis behind her, Undine in front of her!

Eileen: Two thirds of Elemental Fury. Where there’s water and fire, there’s sure to be...

The fans were thunderous as the standoff continued before Laura took off towards the right, circling at top speed around the ring before Undine gave chase after her. Ignis began to dart through the crowd on that side of the ring, trying to keep up with Laura’s position ringside. Undine picked up speed as Laura rounded the corner and pulled up the apron, retrieving the Rod of Sophistication before she headed towards the entrance! But at the top of the ramp there emerged the long lost Adam Grant in a pair of jeans and a black jacket.

Eileen: ...Granite? Wait, I mean Grant. I mean Adam. Yes! Adam...Wait, Adam!?

Laura smiled at the sight of him as Undine stopped her chase from behind, guarding the ringside entrance. Laura powered the cattle prod as Adam stood a few feet in front of her at the top of the ramp.

Mark: Adam’s on the ramp, they said he’d be here! But Undine...she’s stopped chasing her! What is…

Another figure hopped the barricade not too many feet behind Laura as Steele had her eyes on Adam at the top. But right behind her, literally shaking with rage, was the final Leavenworth sister! Laura turned and locked eyes with Lightning after Adam pointed behind her. The live crowd was in a roar!

Eileen: Well, that’s a bait and switch. Looks a bit like Laura has been effectively cornered.

Mark: Elemental Fury has trapped Laura Steele! And this sold out United Center is shaking! Go get her, Jestine!!

Laura began to back up as Jestine exploded into a run from a standing position. Jestine lunged towards Laura, managing to grab her feet before Steele kicked her off and took off! Security poured out of the backstage area as Lightning got back to her feet and tried to give chase. They managed to hold her back till she finally broke through and took off past her fiance towards the backstage area. The cameras were in hot pursuit as Laura was seen far ahead with Lightning sprinting after her!

Mark: Lightning broke the security….and she’s hunting Laura Steele! I’ll give credit where it’s due, Laura runs like a rabbit!

Eileen: And down the rabbit hole she goes... Well exit from the arena at least.

Laura hit the exit door finally as Lightning was hot on her heels, as was the cameraman. Jestine hit the exit doors hard, almost bursting through them as Laura dove into the backseat of a waiting car which immediately sped away as Laura grabbed the door and shut it on the way!

Eileen: Who’s the driver...?

Lightning’s face was apoplectic as she watched the car speed off into the night. Her expression was livid.

Mark: I have never seen that look on Lightning’s face...EVER! Laura Steele is getting the hell out of Chicago, but at Chaos Theory…..I’m convinced…..I’m convinced we are not gonna see that woman again for a long time after we leave Montreal! Anything goes! Laura Steele has opened Pandora’s Box….

Eileen: ...And she obviously does not like what she’s found.

Mark: Chaos Theory, this thing is going to go to the extreme! Anything Goes….Someone’s gonna get hurt badly in Montreal.

From there, Extreme Envy goes to commercial.

True Destiny

The cameras return backstage, where we find a discussion going on between the two most powerful members of FFW management: Samantha Star & Cody Kincaid. Both are standing outside the owner’s office inside the United Center.

Samantha: Cody, I want to talk with you about this situation regarding Destiny Loveheart.

Cody gave a nod with a long sigh, almost as though he knew this was bound to happen.

Samantha: I have always tried to support you when you decided to give these opportunities in the past. And in many cases, they have worked out. And...some have not. I don’t expect you to bat a thousand with these, but would you agree with me that this opportunity you afforded Miss Loveheart has fallen flat?

Cody, though reluctant by his demeanor, nodded in agreement.

Cody: Yeah, I’d say so. She hasn’t really shown any improvement in her skills at all. And against her last opponent, she really looked worse as I have ever seen her.

Samantha: I agree. Lollipop humiliated her. But be that as it may, my patience has grown very thin. She says stupid things that make no sense, and doesn’t belong in FFW at all. She belongs in a backyard wrestling promotion when you compare her personal gifts to anyone on this roster. That’s why I put this five match edict over her head. All I said was she had to win at least one. And she is now…

Cody: 0-3. Yeah, I know.

Samantha: At Velocity Thursday, you have her scheduled to meet Lilly. I don’t expect her fortune to change against a Future Shock Champion.

Cody: Well on paper, she should. I’ve put her against people she knows for the most part. Tifa and Lollipop know her well. She has more in-ring experience than Lilly. In theory, she should be doing well or at least stand a fighting chance.

Samantha: In theory and on paper are wonderful things, yet none of which are in reality. This coming Thursday at Velocity...when Lilly defeats her, I’m letting you know that I am going to choose her final opponent in a singles match for Chaos Theory.

Cody raised his eyebrows at this.

Cody: Well that’s fine with me. Who did you have in mind?

Samantha: It’s already been set up actually, I’m sending you on a little trip to sign off with her on the paperwork. And her second coming will be at Chaos Theory.

Cody: I’m going to go sign her?

That puzzled the COO as Cody watched Samantha’s expression.

Samantha: Yes, she’ll be expecting you. And on Thursday at Velocity should Lilly defeat Destiny which I have little doubt will happen, she’ll meet her final opponent in Montreal at Chaos Theory. Only she won’t know who it is till the night of that show when they are introduced.

Cody: I’m looking forward to finding out who I am supposed to be meeting.

Samantha held up a finger and stepped into her office, coming back out with a manila folder that she handed to him. Cody opened it, seeing what looked to be a FFW contract as well as a plane ticket.

Samantha: I’ve already set it up, the deal has been made verbally. You’ll just fly out, get her to sign the papers, and then head for Velocity.

Cody looked at the name on the contract, his eyes blinking a moment and then refocusing on Samantha.

Cody: I...should do this? Well...alright then. I’m pretty sure Destiny won’t see this coming.

Samantha: There are a lot of things Destiny would never see coming. Thank you, Cody. Call me when everything is signed, and I’ll see you at Velocity.

She gave him a smile and headed back into her office. Cody glanced back inside the folder, shaking his head as he shut it back and walked away. From there, Extreme Envy went to a commercial break.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 06:48:28 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 02:22:22 am »

The show cuts back to show a hyperactive Kate Steele bouncing onto the left hand side of the screen, throwing up her hand as she strike a pop-punk pose. Meanwhile on the other side of the screen Marla Lee confidently struts into the foreground with Yorick in her hand, holding the skull up as though for a Shakespearean monologue. As they get locked into position a roulette wheel appears spinning behind them, slowly coming to a stop as the Legend “Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal” drops into place ahead of them.

Cory: The following match is scheduled for one fall, with a stipulation to be determined by Spin The Wheel, Make The Deal.

Mai: More randomly chosen gratuitous violence. This really is a most commendable idea, we really should do it a lot more often.

Mark: Let’s get the two competitors out here before we send it back to Herbie and found out what sort of match we’re about to see.

“Monster by Paramore” begins to blast all over the speakers. As it does so we are able to see Kate Steele-Warren emerge on the entrance ramp. She has a guitar in her hand but she doesn’t even bother to strum at it. She shows absolutely no emotion before she decides to hand her guitar to her husband Todd Warren who escorts her. She walks down to the ring locked in a trance as fans eagerly stretch out their arms to get the redhead to slap their hands. However what they get in return is nothing. No screaming, no reaction, just Kate simply walking to the ring. Todd smiles as he takes her place and tries to slap their hands but the fans pull back as they give him dirty looks.

She finally makes her way to the ring and once she get’s there she quickly slides into the ring. The fans roar with Steele chants but she just bounces around, shrugging out of a jacket that she hangs over the turnbuckle arms, not acknowledging them as her mind is focus on the match itself.

Cory: Introducing first, from Berkshire, England, standing 5’3” tall and weighing in at 110lbs….”LIL MISS ULTRAVIOLENCE” KATE STEELE!!!

Mark: Kate Steele came out victorious in the Extreme Battle Royal at One Night Stand, has a place in the Ten Femme Chaos match at Chaos Theory and recently became an honorary member of the Blondetourage.

Mai: I’ll give her credit, she’s as flat as Holland but Kate keeps racking up victories in the Ultraviolence environment.

“Some say the end is near...Some say we’ll see Armageddon soon.
Certainly hope we will. I sure could use a vacation from this bull...Shit...Three...Ring...Circus...Sideshow OF...!”

As “Aenema” by Tool screeches through the arena, the camera begins to pan around the arena. Kyle Kilmeade stands in the middle of the entrance ramp looking at his watch, as if waiting for someone. In the middle of the crowd, a nameless woman rips away her blouse, pulls off her wig and face putty! Marla Lee in her wrestling gear stops hiding in plain sight within the crowd as everyone around her boos and jeers. People give her the finger to her face, shout obscenities at her and she... Smiles.

“FREAKS here in this HOPELESS FUCKING HOLE we call L.A.!
The only way to FIX it is to flush it all AWAY!
Any FUCKING time! Any FUCKING day! Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay!”

Cory: Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade and representing Team Kyle... She stands at 5’9”, 155 lbs... Your Liar of Liars... “THE SAVANT” MARLA LEE!

Mark: The Future Shock Season 12 Champion had a pretty interesting cash-in at One Night Stand. Taking the fight to the UV Champion only to get Penny Buchanan involved, throwing the match out before it even made it to the ring.

Mai: It was glorious though wasn’t it? The way they went after each other, the sheer brutality of it all. It was exquisite.

She quickly moves through the hostile audience and hops over the barricade to meet with her manager. She poses with her trusty skull Yorick in hand, as if ready to recite Hamlet. Kyle gives her an amused look and off to the ring they go. After handing the skull to Kyle, she rolls into the ring and stares into the crowd, before making a grandiose stage bow earning her more ire of the audience.

The shot then cuts to Herbie Richmond stood next to the wheel and catching him in the middle of a candy bar that he hastily shoves into a pocket, giving the camera a smile before putting all his weight into putting the wheel in motion.

Herbie: Ladies and Gentleman, Kate and Marla, this match will be contested under…

Tic!Tic!Tic!Tic!Tic!Tick!Tick!Tick!Tick..Tick...Tick….Tick….Tick….Tick…...Tick…….Tic-

The wheel slows down and finally comes to a halt, Herbie checking it quickly before turning back to the camera.

Herbie: CRIMSON MASKS!!!!

Mai: We’re getting blood!!

Mark: You’re right there Mai, only way to win is to cover your opponents face in blood. Preferably there own.

The camera cuts back to the ring in the nick of time to see Marla charging at Kate and taking her down to the mat with Thesz press. Wasting little time Marla rears up and starts to drive her fists into Steele’s forehead as referee Malcolm Parks calls for the bell. Kate manages to monkey flip her off and rolls to her feet at the same time as the Team Kyle member and the high flyer charges toward Marla, catching her around the waist and driving her back into the corner. As she thrusts her shoulder forward into her opponent’s gut, Marla answers with clubbing blows to Kate’s back that seem to have little effect, the Englishwoman backing up a step and driving forward, forcing the air out of her lungs. Lee tries to continue the blows to Kate’s shoulders as she sucks in air, the shots having little effect as once more Kate drives her shoulder into her midsection before Parks backs her up; only for Kate to launch herself forward, delivering a knee to Marla’s jaw from a standing start and looks to pull her out of the corner into a bulldog only for Marla to keep hold of the top rope and launch Kate Steele off her feet into a hard ass first landing.

Mark: Back and forth as both women come out of the blocks hot and neither one can find a way to dominate the other here.

Mai: Marla’s outwitted Kate as she shows amazing ring awareness to block the bulldog attempt.

Marla quickly advances on Kate, driving a boot into the back of Lil Miss Ultraviolence before she pulls her up to her feet and buries a knee into her gut before Irish whipping her back into the turnbuckle with authority. Kate strikes chest first and reels backward into Lee’s arms; The Savant snaps off a German suplex that drives her back and shoulders into the mat. Kate quickly tries to get back to her feet, only making it to all fours before she becomes the recipient of a punt kick into the midsection and hauled upwards by Lee and driven back first into the mat once more with a gutwrench slam. Wasting little time, Marla leaps up into the air and delivers a knee drop into her midriff before she pulls her up once more and drives her into the canvas with a running powerslam. Kate’s back arches off the mat in agony but she gets no time at all to recover thanks to Marla dropping to her knees next to her and driving a closed fist into her forehead once more, attempting to open her but getting no success. Shaking her head, Marla pulls her foe up to her feet once more and onto her shoulders, charging towards the corner and looks to throw her off and into the metal ring post, only for Kate to wriggle out of the back, land on her feet and leap up to deliver a dropkick straight into Marla’s shoulderblades sending her chest first into the turnbuckles.

Mai: It’s a thing of beauty to see such relentless offence from Marla, especially those closed fists driving the knuckles into the forehead.

Mark: Marla’s looking to bust her open early and make short work of the self proclaimed Lil Miss Ultraviolence; she’d probably have managed it too if she’d bounced her head off the ring post.

As she spins around Marla finds her head hooked by Kate who drops to her knees as she lands a jawbreaker, snapping the Liar of Liars back into the corner. Steele recovers quickly and climbs to the middle rope, immediately driving the point of her elbow down into her forehead ten times in rapid succession as the crowd count along. Dropping back to her feet, Kate is on them for barely a second before she delivers a dropsault. Pulling Marla out of the corner, Kate looks to Irish whip her across the ring before applying the brakes, yanking her back the way she came and into a raised knee that flips Marla over and onto her back. Balling up her fist, Kate drives it into Marla’s forehead and checks for blood finding non-forthcoming. Shaking her head she moves quickly to Marla’s legs, hooking them up under her arms and falling backwards into a catapult, Marla just managing to get her hands up to stop her head from striking the metal post. Landing on her feet, Lee staggers backwards, only for Kate to hook her up from behind and drive her face first into the middle turnbuckle with a modified Side Russian Legsweep. Yanking her backward, Kate checks for blood and finds none, shaking her head as she heads to her corner.

Mark: Looks Kate has pretty much the same idea. Neither woman has broken out the weapons yet, but it looks like that’s about to change as neither one wants to waste any time.

Mai: Bloodthirsty and brutal, just the way I like it. Gives Kate that little extra appeal, she definitely has a little sumthin-sumthin there.

She roots around in the pockets of her jacket and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles that she slides onto her fist and starts to walk back across the ring as Marla pulls herself up to her feet using the ring ropes. As soon as Kate gets within range, Marla thrusts her leg upward and backwards, driving a boot into the English girls groin with a mule kick, causing her to double over. Instantly Marla looks to go on the attack, grabbing hold of Kate by the tights and sending her shoulder first into the ring post. Pulling her backwards, out from between the ropes, she wraps Kate’s arms around her neck and pulls her around into a spinning cravate neckbreaker. As Kate lays back on the mat, Marla starts to cover her body in stomps - shoulders, wrists, hands, knees and ribs; methodically picking her apart before finishing it off with one stomp to her face that brings forward the first blood of the match as it starts to run out of Kate’s nostrils, her nose looking distinctly broken.

Mai: We’ve got blood!! The first drops are being spilled and it’s coming from Kate’s nose!!!

Mark: It’s flowing pretty freely, surely her nose has been broken but it’s only going to cover the lower half of her face. Marla’s going to have spread it around a little to make it a Crimson Mask.

Marla quickly turns her attention to the turnbuckle, fiddling with and finally managing to untie the top pad, exposing the metal bolt. Kate manages to get back to knees, only for Marla to meet her with the turnbuckle pad in hand and forces it over her face, smothering her with it as she forces her back down to the canvas. Kate flails as she tries to suck in oxygen, her hands trying to pull Marla’s away from her face, only for her efforts to be for naught, followed by weak shots with the brass knuckles to the head. Finally she finds an escape - more through luck than judgement as she brings her knee upwards right into Lee’s most sensitive of areas. Marla rolls off, holding herself between the legs as she grimaces and Kate tosses the turnbuckle pad away, the cloth having wiped away some of the blood around her mouth and starts to come to her feet, only to be taken back down with a spinning heel kick from Marla. Clapping her hands over her head to try and get the fans into the contest, Marla only elicits a series of boos before she runs the ropes, springboarding off them and into a crossbody block. Rolling off Kate as she hits the mat, Marla comes to her feet and looks to keep the temp high by hitting the ropes again and springboarding off into a perfect a leg drop across the back of Kate’s neck as she once more pushes to all fours.

Mark: Marla isn’t allowing her opponent to breathe here - quite literally - and you know she’s just softening her up to put that exposed turnbuckle to use.

Mai: We saw in the Future Shock finale how far the Liar of Liars was prepared to go, we’re getting another delicious taste of that now.

Again Marla is quick to her feet and pulls Kate up to hers marching her into the corner with the exposed turnbuckle and bounces her head off it, slowly gaining speed with each successive move up until she has thrust Kate’s face into the steel ten times and then yanks her backward to the mat by the hair. Dropping down beside her, Marla checks for a cut and finds none. Looking shocked she cradles Kate’s head with one hand and drives her knuckles into her forehead repeatedly until Parks steps in to separate them out. Going to the corner, Marla climbs to the top and waves Kate to her feet, waiting until she turns to face her before leaping off onto her shoulders and attempting to snap off a hurricanrana. Kate though counters the move, stepping forward and driving her face first into the mat with a belly-to-back inverted mat slam before rolling away to her corner.

Mark: What a counter from Kate!! Marla got caught in the middle of that hurricanrana!! Kate’s still only bleeding from the nose and you’ve got to ask what will it take to get her to wear the Crimson Mask?

Mai: Can’t take much more. After that it might be delayed a little though. Steele’s got a chance to get back into this.

Marla is the first to recover, holding her head as she rolls under the bottom rope and comes to her feet on the outside, pulling up the ring apron and disappearing for a couple of moments, her face looking a little more shiny. Parks checks on Kate in the ring getting an ok from her that causes him to shrug his shoulders before he crosses the ring to check on Lee as she emerges from under the ring, sliding in her circular shield with the two faces on it and following in behind it with a virtually empty bottle of rum in her hand. With a shrug of her shoulders she undoes the top and drains the last mouthful before continuing to approach Kate, getting close and pulling Kate up to her feet with a handful of hair only to be surprised by the English woman, who rolls over to her back and drives her guitar into the side of her head, the neck instrument breaking in two on impact. As Marla staggers away, Kate kips up to her feet and charges at her, leaving her feet and with shades of Samara delivers a Superman punch with the brass knuckle fist into Lee’s forehead, busting her open and sending the bottle skittering away. Sweeping her legs out, Steele sends Marla to her back and drives the broken neck of the guitar into her face, scraping it back and forth over her head opening up another series of cuts. Pulling her up, Kate sends her in for the ride, Marla’s back hitting the exposed turnbuckle with a cry. Her forehead turning blood red as the blood seeps from the cuts, starting to run down her face, only to seemingly hit a dam at her eyebrows and run away down the sides of her face.

Mark: This one’s escalated quickly!!! Both women are bleeding, Kate’s lost a lot already. Marla’s forehead is red but it reaches her eyebrows and runs away...is she wearing….??

Mai: Petroleum jelly!!! A must have in every woman’s handbag. You never know when you might need it.

Kate looks at her disbelievingly, heading to her corner and getting her jacket before charging across the ring, only for Marla to get her feet up and drive both her boots into Steele’s face. As Kate staggers backward, Marla hops up onto the middle turnbuckle and dives out of the corner, hooking Kate’s head and delivering a Tornado DDT right onto the centre of the shield. As Kate rolls away, Marla brings the shield upwards off the mat and onto her arm and drives the edge down into Kate’s face with an elbow drop, busting Kate open. Marla gets back to her feet and looks for a second only for Kate to roll out of the way at the last moment, checking her head and finding the blood. Marla dives to retrieve the empty alcohol bottle and comes straight to her feet, heading for the ring ropes and springboarding off them with a double axe handle that brings the bottle crashing down onto Kate’s head...except Kate manages to lift her jacket up; both softening the blow and protecting her getting cut by the shards of glass that drop harmlessly from the garment to the floor. Instantly Kate spins around, wrapping the jacket around Marla’s head, Kate taking advantage for a moment to facewash her with one hand before tossing her across the ring. As Marla comes to her feet, little trickles of blood starts to run down her face from the multiple cuts on her forehead, but this doesn’t stop her from charging at Kate who sidesteps her and delivers a drop toe hold right into the shards of glass from the broken bottle. As Lee pushes up, Parks calls for the bell, seeing her face covered in blood.

Cory: Here is your winner…”LIL MISS ULTRAVIOLENCE” KATE STEELE!!!

Mark: Marla tried to outwit her opponent with the petroleum jelly on her forehead, but Kate improvised with her jacket, got an assist from the broken bottle and found a way to win.

Mai: Kate got lucky to pull the iron out of the fire, but Marla was just a hair away from winning this thing herself. Kate can’t keep on relying on catching a break to pick up wins in this division.

Desire

We are taken to a clip from the recent edition of Byte This in the closing moments of the match between Hayley Dark and Kelly McGuffin.

~ ~ ~

Kelly and Hayley climbed up almost directly across from each other till they made it to the top, and began to fire right hands at each other. Hayley teetered and fired back, only for Kelly to do the same. They traded blows up top as Davis screamed at them to come down and get back into the ring.

Zack: They are high above the ring...and the floor. And I don’t like where this is going! I understand they are looking to steal the show, but this is ridiculous!

Leona: It’s almost like they’re trying to impress someone!

The two continued to trade shots until Kelly grabbed Hayley’s head and bounced it off the top of the ladder. Dark teetered again as Kelly wrapped her arms around Hayley’s body, pulling her up and causing her to step over onto Kelly’s side of the ladder!

Zack: I think Kelly may be holding onto Hayley to keep from falling herself of that ladder, and--NO!

And with one swift movement, Kelly delivered a Cyclorama from the top of the ladder into the ring with a thunderous impact! The fans began a “HOLY SHIT!” chant!

Leona: CRASH. AND. BURN. FROM THAT HEIGHT. … … Do I seriously have to top THAT shit?

Kelly threw an arm over Hayley’s chest as Davis, with an incredulous look on her face, dropped into position for the count.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Zack: You’re damn right it’s three!!

Davis called for the bell as Kelly rolled off Hayley onto the canvas. The official raised her hand from the mat before it dropped back to the canvas.

Cory: The winner of the match…...KELLY MCGUFFIN!!!

Leona: A fiery match all the way, with both women living up to their Fight or Flight-slash-Club CK credentials. And it came down to who had the bigger air.

Christian slid into the ring as he checked on both women as Davis shook her head in disbelief.

~ ~ ~

We cut back live as we find Kelly & Christian watching the clip on the monitor along with the fans watching on the video wall. He turned back to the camera.

Christian: You know, I can’t help but remind myself that we have been here before. We have been at this point where this girl right here is poised and ready to challenge to become the new FFW Television Champion. A title she’s chased for about two years. A title, in my opinion, she should have had a long time ago. But earlier today, I got the word from Samantha. March 13...triple threat main event for Velocity. Misty defends the Television Championship against Leona and Kelly.

He glanced back to the monitor briefly.

Christian: And as much as I have respect for Misty’s accomplishments, I listen to what Leona said there. Her surprise at how far Kelly here was willing to go that afternoon at Byte This against Hayley to get this chance. And as much as both girls are great at what they do, on March 13, I have to pose the question. If she will go to THAT extent to get a shot at it again, what on Earth are you two going to have to do to keep her from going even farther at Velocity on March 13?

There’s a confident smile on Kelly’s lips.

Kelly: You’re right, we’ve been here before and it’s been a pretty steep learning curve for me. But it has been a learning curve. I’ve taken something away from every single match. That’s what you do right? Learn more in adversity and in setback than in triumph. This triple threat match is not going to be easy. I’ve been in the ring one on one with Misty so I know how good she can be; I’ve been in a triple threat with her and she proved that she can be opportunistic. While I’ve watched Leona train at Fight and Flight. But you’re also right when you point to the events of that match with Hayley. Up against a fresh opponent just a few days after I’d competed on a Pay Per View and I was all too willing to put everything on the line; to climb to the top of a ladder and risk my health, risk falling off and coming up empty handed. Time for the two years of hard work to pay off; to make it all worthwhile and put absolutely everything on the line again. I don’t care if I walk out or if I’m carried out, so long as that title is in my possession. FINALLY in my possession. It’s not about me trying to prove I’m the greatest high flying talent in this company. It’s about being the best Kelly McGuffin I can be, knowing full well that if I am, there aren’t many in this industry who can keep up.

Christian: With both Kelly and Leona challenging, Misty’s got a long night ahead of her. Either one of them one on one is a handful, more than enough for any woman on this roster. But together? It’s going to be a very long night. Desire will be what determines this match’s outcome. Who wants it the most? Leona in her first title shot in this company? Misty who wants to keep her first title a little longer? Or the girl who has been chasing it for about two years and has been virtually unstoppable against opponents outside of these title matches. It’s an interesting question, and one I look forward to finding out the answer to on March 13. No guarantees of success from this end, we’re past that. Just a promise. That Kelly will have the match of her career with that title on the line. No more best wrestler not to hold a title in FFW. Forget that. That’s one title she is quite happy to pass off. And with pure desire being the final determinant? It’s hard to bet against her.

He offered her his hand.

Christian: I think we have a flight to catch, speaking of titles.

And from there, the couple headed off as we go back to ringside.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 06:49:04 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 02:44:01 am »

Cory: The Following Contest is a SPIN THE WHEEL, MAKE THE DEAL!  Introducing first, from Firenze, Italy and weighing one hundred twenty-one pounds… ARABELLA BLACK!

“Battle Ready” by Otep hits the PA system, and the crowd cheers As the song blasts in, Arabella walks out from behind the curtain, alongside Carson Black, and runs her finger across her throat in a threatening motion. She gives Carson a quick squeeze, before charging down the ramp and flinging herself under the bottom rope. She walks across to the ropes, hopping onto the middle one and making the cutthroat gesture again, as Carson makes his way down to ringside, applauding the whole time.

Mark: Alright, we’re about to get a bit of a preview of the upcoming main event at Chaos Theory here!  The Elimination Chamber will be live, and these are two of the six women who will be competing in it. 

Mai: Six women locked in tight confines doing anything they want to each other.  Reminds me of the time I was in Thailand and-

Mark: I think after a very disappointing result at One Night STand, Araebella’s got a lot to prove, don’t you think? 

The lights go dark aside from the ramp, as it's lit with a flashing strobe of alternating purple and white.   

Dancin’ on a street to Razorblades!
Watch your Step, Watch your Step, Watch your Step!
Dancin’ on a street to Razorblades!
Watch your Step, Watch your Step, Watch your Step!

Samara walks out with an arrogant smirk. Her expensive sunglasses reflecting the light as she cracks her knuckles and adjusts her MMA gloves before walking down the ramp.

Cory: And her opponent, accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade, from Berkshire, England, SAMARA STEELE!!!

The buxom raven haired woman makes her way down, making sure to stay out of touching distance of the crowd, slowly using the steps to climb into the ring as Kyle smirks at her and walks around the ring.  Samara makes her way across to the ropes, smirking as she leans over the top rope, blowing a kiss to the camera-man and giving both fans and viewers a wonderful angle to look at.  Samara removes her sunglasses, handing them to the official so they can be put aside, before getting ready for the match.

Mark: And there’s Samara, who won the number one contendership at One Night Stand for the Evolution Championship… but elected to cash that in for the right to be the last to enter the Chamber!  She’s going to have a good advantage.  

Mai: Except that’s going to make her a huge target.  In fact, Arabella might actually use this match to soften her up, if she can. 

Both Arabella and Samara both stand in their corners, as referee Jennifer Stringer idles in a neutral corner, and as one.  everyone looks up to up to the video screen, where Herbie is grinning. 

Herbie: Alright, guys!  You know the drill.  I have a wheel of stipulations here, and whichever one comes up you guys do!  You ready? 

He gives the wheel a mighty spin. 

*clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*

Mai: Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease…

*clickclick click click… click… click… click…*

Mark: Everything alright there, Mai?

Mai: Of course.  I just made a wish right now.  Pleasepleaseplease… 

*click……………………… click……………………………………………. click*

STRAP-ON ON A POLE MATCH

Mai: OH YES! YES! YES! YES!  YES!!! YES!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Mark: … That can’t be right.  That completely goes against the tenets of FFW!  What depraved idiot stuck…

Mai: Doesn’t matter!  That’s the match!  Bring it out the pole!  And the other pole!

In the ring, both Arabella and Samara have gone bug eyed, looking horrified, while Stringer looks completely appalled.  Back on the screen, Herbie is looking perplexed. 

Herbie: Hey… someone taped a panel on here…

Mai: NO!  HERBIE DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THAT-

*RRRRRRRRRRRIP*

Herbie rips off the fake panel, pinned to the wheel with duct tape, revealing…

NO DISQUALIFICATIONS. 

Mai: DAMMIT HERBIE!  DAMN YOU! I WAS SO CLOSE!  SO… CLOSE!

Mark: Mai… did you actually, seriously...

Mai: Can we still do one for like a Future Shock Challenge?

Mark: ...no. 

The crowd pops with relief at the REAL stipulation, and both Samara and Arabella shake their head in wonderment, as a relieved Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell.  

*DING DING DING!*

Arabella: AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Samara: ……….?!?!?!?!??!

Poor Samara doesn’t even have time to react as the Chainsaw Bunny comes tearing across the ring, shrieking in fury.  Steele is driven back into the corner by a massive punch and is immediately on the defense as Arabella wails away on Samara with close fists to the head and body.  Samara tries to push her away but Arabella simply counters it, throwing Samara into the ropes and choking her out on them!   Stringer barks at Arabella to cut it out, but can only stare helplessly as Arabella goes WELL beyond the five count- if there even was one!

Mark: Arabella’s off like a cannon!  She’s tearing into Samara Steele with absolute abandon!

Mai: It’s always more fun to start when the other person’s not ready.  Gives you a better sense of control. 

Arabella finally lets off the choking, and shoves Samara forward, the brunette tumbling out of the ring to the floor.  Woozy already and gasping for breath, Samara tries to crawl away on all fours, but Arabella climbs through the ropes to the apron, then leaps off feet first, landing square on Samara’s back, flattening her!

Mai: Double footstomp there off the apron, and Samara can’t run or hide!

Mark: Arabella’s frighteningly aggressive!  I’m beginning to suspect she doesn’t like Samara. 

Her teeth bared in a snarl, Arabella grabs Samara by the hair, and jerks her to her feet.  Samara tries to counter with some punches to the gut, but Arabella turns her hip to better absorb the blows, and gets a running start, her fists still full of Samara’s hair.  She flings her into the steel steps, Samara falling over them with a loud clatter.  Arabella lets out another feral shriek, the crowd positively rewarding her as she screams!

Mark: Arabella is fired up!  Although you have to wonder how long she’d be able to sustain something like this in an extended match like the elimination chamber. 

Mai: If she needs help working on her stamina… 

With Samara in a heap behind the steel steps, Arabella turns her attention to the ring apron, crawling under, and starting to toss stuff out.  A chair. A fire extinguisher.  A cookie sheet?  Finally, Arabella reemerges, holding up a small box and a kendo stick.  She sets the box on the apron, and walks over to Samara, raising the Kendo Stick high in the air…

*THWACK!*  

*THWACK!*

Mark: Arabella is just lighting up Samara with those shots!  And those sting like a mother, I’ve heard. 

*THWACK!*

Samara can only curl up in defense of the vicious blows, and Arabella tosses the Kendo stick aside, kicking Samara in the head a couple of times.  She heads back over to the small box, grinning as she rips it open, and pulls out… a long sewing needle? 

Mai: What’s she going to do?  Make Samara a new ring gear? 

Arabella: I’m going to pop this cunt! 

Mark: Or there’s that...

The crowd… oddly… is appreciative of that,and Arabella storms over to Samara, straddling her, poised to plunge the needle into Samara’s breast.  Samara manages to catch her wrist, and the two struggle, the crowd already at a fever pitch as Arabella, teeth clenched, inches the needle closer and closer to Samara’s bosom! 

Mai: GO! YES!  GRAB IT!  SQUEEZE!  Oh, God, this is hot, Horton!

Mark: ...She’s trying to stab Samara in the chest.

Mai: I’m taking what I can get here, since you  bastards ruined the real fun. 

Samara, teeth gritted as well, fights back, turning at Arabella’s wrist, her nails digging in so Arabella squeals in pain. With a jerk, Samara rips the needle out of her hands- and jabs it straight into Arabella’s shoulder!  The Italian rolls off Samara, howling in agony.  Samara wastes no time, pushing herself to her feet with the help of the apron.  She grabs Arabella’s head, and DDT’s her right into the ringsteps!

Mark: That’s gotta ring Bella’s Bell!  Samara is now in control!

Mai: And that’s the best place for anyone to be! 

Now it’s Samara going under the ring, getting sliding out stuff.  She pulls out a baseball bat, a tire iron, a garbage can, before emerging, eyes wide, with… a chainsaw!  She takes one look at the downed Arabella, and puts two and two together to figure out how a chainsaw got under the ring. 

Mai: ...Arabella’s on the sick side, isnt’ she? 

Mark: ...Coming from you, that’s saying a ton. 

Furious (and slightly terrified), Samara decides the best option at the moment is… break the chainsaw.  So she goes to the nearest ring post and begins swinging the motor of the chainsaw over and over into the post, denting it.  By the fourth smash, the chainsaw is clearly wrecked, bits and pieces flying out, but still Samara continues to smash it into the ring post. 

Mark: The last time there was a chainsaw around team Kyle, Kilmeade got chased through the halls with it by Lollipop!  I can’t blame Samara for wanting to get rid of it!

Mai: Lollipop never actually hurt him, though.  Which is more than Samara can say.  Oh, too soon? 

Over by the ring steps, Arabella painfully pulls the needle out of her arm, blood starting to drip out of the puncture.  She looks up, and sees Samara destroying HER chainsaw, and her eyes narrow.  Screaming with rage, she gets to her feet, and barrels towards Samara, ready to tear into the Succubus again!  Suddenly Samara wheels, and smacks the chainsaw- blade first- into Arabella’s head!

*WHACK!*

Mark: MY GOD IN HEAVEN!  Samara Steele just killed Arabella!

Mai: I bet she regrets breaking the chainsaw now!  Had it still been running...

Arabella drops to the floor, shrieking, blood pouring out from where a tooth sliced her forehead.  Samara tosses aside the wreckage of the chainsaw, grabs the bleeding Arabella, and throws her into the ring.  She slides in after, and hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Mark: Arabella kicks out there, and fortunate for her, because that could very well have been it after that shot!

Samara shakes her head- clearly she thought that would do it after the chainsaw, but she ignores Stringer as she jerks Arabella to her feet.  She throws a few punches to Arabella’s head, and throws her into the ropes, blood flying from Arabella’s face as she’s plastered with a big boot on the rebound.  Arabella staggers back into the ropes, and an evil grin comes across Samara’s face.   

Mark: Samara Steele has some NASTY intentions here, I think!  And I’m not sure Arabella wants to find out what they are! 

Mai: Whatever it is, just lie back and enjoy it.  the best pleasure comes with a little bit of pain.

Samara ties Arabella up in the ropes walks to the apron, and leans out, grabbing the baseball bat.  As the crowd boos, she taunts the bleeding, trapped Arabella, then fires a shot to her gut!

*WHAM!*

Mai: Ooh!  Right in the head!

*WHAM!*

Mark: And one right to the solar plexus!  Arabella is trapped, and Samara’s getting free shots here!

*WHAM!*

Mai: FREE SHOTS?!  WHERE?! 

*WHAM!*

Mark: I mean she’s beating on Arabella with absolute impunity! 

Stringer finally manages to get Arabella free, and the former model collapses to the mat, blood still dripping from her forehead.  Samara stands up, and looks into the crowd, and an evil grin comes across her face.  She slides out of the ring, walking along the barricade, towards where a fan has just returned to his seat, having gone to buy a pretzel.  Before he can get a bite though, Samara rips the snack out of his hands!

Mark: ...Apparently Samara is hungry?  That’s certainly a… bit of a distraction!

Mai: It’s why you should always eat a Snicker’s before the match.  You’re just not you when you’re hungry.  You probably turn into Wendy Briese. 

The fan protests, but Samara informs him that he’s fat enough already.  She grabs the pretzel, and begins trying to knock all the salt off it onto the paper plate it came on.  Accomplishing that, she tosses the pretzel aside and slides back into the ring.  She kneels behind Arabella, pulls her up by her hair into a seated position, and piefaces her with the paper plate.  And Arabella SCREAMS.

Mai: I’ve heard of rubbing salt in the wound, but…

Mark: What a painful and SADISTIC improvization by Samara!  Arabella’s entire face has to be burning right now!

Arabella thrashes around, shrieking as the salt burns into her eyes and forehead, as Samara keeps the plate (which is quickly turning red) pressed to her face.  Stringer actually gets down and asks if Arabella submits, although the Italian refuses to, despite her clear anguish. 

Mai: God, this is so hot.  It reminds me of the time I-

Mark: There’s blood and pretzel salt everywhere!  How can you sexually relate to that?

Mai: You ever been to a Vampire: The Masquerade LARP orgy, Horton?

Mark: …………………………………………………..no. 

The salted plate still pressed to her face, Samara slams Arabella’s head into the mat, continuing to press down, to drive as much salt as she can into her pores as Arabella kicks feebly.  Both shoulders go down, and Stringer dives to count!

Mark: Arabella may not even be aware she’s down, she’s in so much pain!!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-UP!

Mai: Nope… she knew.  Luckily for her...

Arabella jerks up her shoulder, and the movement proves too much for the blood-soaked paper plate which tears in two.  Samara tosses the remnants of the plate aside, and gets to her feet, moving across the ring from the downed Arabella.  Licking her lips, she watches as Arabella, woozy, tries to stagger back to her feet, and kisses her knuckles, signalling for the DDG.  As soon as Arabella has somewhat a vertical base, Samara takes off!

Mark:  Here it comes!  DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!

*WHAM!*

As Samara leapt with the punch, Arabella spun- the baseball bat in her hands somehow.  Samara’s fist meets wood traveling the other way, and the bat snaps in half on impact.  Samara collapses to her knees, shrieking in pain and clutching her hand between her legs, cradling it as tears of pain run down her cheeks. 

Mai: Look at her hand between her legs like that…  that’s-

Mark: Oh, for God’s sakes, Mai!  Could you make one non-sexual comment this entire match?

Mai: ...I was just going to say she’s going to be very lucky if her hand isn’t broken.  Sheesh. 

Hissing, her arm still cradled, Samara tries to get to her feet, but Arabella comes in low, driving the splintered end of the bat into the back of her knee, and Samara collapses.  Arabella then raises the bat above her head, and brings it down, knob first, onto the back of Samara’s head, and the brunette pitches forward onto the mat.  Arabella holds up her half of the bat, and drags a thumb across her throat, signalling for the end.  

Mai: Uh oh.  I think this match is going to come to a very quick finish. 

Mark: Arabella turned the tide by hitting Samara’s hand, and she just DECIMATED her with those free shots to her knee and head.  Samara’s out. 

She grabs Samara’s uninjured arm, and raises it above Samara’s head.  Using the bat to pin it and get extra leverage, Arabella locks in her Black-Out submission, as the crowd pops, urging Samara to tap.  Between the blows, the choke, and the extra leverage threatening to break her arm, Samara acquiesces in relatively short fashion and taps. 

*DING DING DING!*

Cory: Here is your winner by submission… ARABELLA BLACK!

Mark: One hand injured and that baseball bat being used for leverage, she didn’t have much of a choice there.  Even the slightest bit more of pressure could have broken her upper arm! 

Mai: You’d think that punch would be a relatively safe finishing move, but whether by luck or design, Arabella’s bat shot completely turned the tables of this match. 

Arabella has her hand raised in victory, then rolls out of the ring, going to her beloved chainsaw.  Picking up the mangled wreck of the machine in her arms like a dead comrade, she solemnly carries it up the ramp towards the back. 

Mark: Arabella’s early aggression and quick thinking paid off for her tonight, but it could be a very different story at Chaos Theory when that Evolution Championship’s up for grabs. 

Mai: And Samara’s going to have just over a month to figure out revenge.  And with her entering last she could have a free pick!!  

Mark: Still plenty more to come!  We got a title to settle!  Be right back!

Chamber Women

The video package starts by with the starting chords of “Away” by Mercy Drive and Samantha Star on hand in the video with one Kinsey and Dominic DeCaro.

Samantha: ....Cody and myself have put together what we feel is going to be ...showstopping main event on March 29 for our Chaos Theory Pay Per View. You’ve no doubt seen the pictures on Twitter and saw it hanging over the ring at Velocity. In the main event of Chaos Theory that night, it will be an Elimination Chamber for the FFW Evolution Championship...

“For lack thereof I can't define, is there another way?
I've had enough, I've paid the price...To keep the beast at bay!”

The video package starts with Kinsey DeCaro in a match against Jessika Hexstar at least year’s show Anarchy where she violently hammers her fists into the face of Hexstar. The black and white image slowly turns to that of bright red as we get some flashbacks of previous matches with her in Hexstar, including the bout involving KO/TO and Club CK VIPs, with various points in time of them in and out brawling, the horror that befell Dominic DeCaro before we return to an image of Kinsey as she stands tall over Hexstar interspliced with Kinsey’s words.

Kinsey: ...I promise you I’m coming to make the most of this opportunity...

“Feel the undertow of words unspoken! Hear them lunder from the masses broken!
You have my sympathy! Now take it away!”

We suddenly cut to some of Arabella’s last matches, where she begins driving hammering shoulders into the stomach of Jennifer Williams with ferocity, fingers clenching the ropes as she keeps her into the corner before the image gets interspliced with the triple threat at Anarchy where she and Samara get into a straight fist fight, and Black launching Williams overhead in a belly to belly suplex. After a short clip of her against Katherine Stryfe, Black’s final clip appears of her curb stomping Williams and spiking Steele’s head into the mat with a DDT!

Arabella: When I lose my temper... BAD THINGS HAPPEN.

“Unleash the whores and lock the doors, wash it off my skin!
Lets break the glass containing past, don't look back again!”

We cut to a small montage of opponent after opponent of Aimee Easter’s, heads being broken in with the back of a briefcase, attacked by members of T.R.U.T.H. or knocked off with The Final Verse, one after the other. Notable victims in “The Revolution’s” clips include both Jenny and Eileen, with a slow-mo of Aimee raising a Unity Tag Championship, and then Evolution Championship overhead at Anarchy while The Tsunami is unconscious at Anarchy, and at the first Breaking Point of the year with T.R.U.T.H. written in the Evolution Champion’s blood.

Aimee: There is so much more TRUTH to be heard!

“Feel the undertow of words unspoken, here them lunder from the masses broken!
You have my sympathy!”

We cut to a few choice clips of the “Flawless” one as we cut back to the match she refereed between Arabella and Jenny before she gets her Bimbo Buster in and a slow-mo of her catching Jenny with a superman punch. The video goes through a few of Steele’s victims of her superman punch before we come back to her standing tall over previous victims, including that of Black at the recent One Night Stand before the clip comes to her standing beside Kyle after winning and being announced the winner of the triple threat.

Samara: I am Evolution made flesh in FFW.

“Come on take it all away, come on take it all away now!
Come on take it all away, come on take it all away now!”

Jenny’s video clips however flash her with back to back being one of the most decorated women in the incoming Chamber. We see her raising the FFW Television Championship, Future Shock Season Seven Championship, Pick Your Poison 2012, each time her hand raised. One of Williams’ highlights comes as she hooks Amaro’s leg and picks up a victory, one again getting her arm raised. She hits a Sweet Dreams Cutter on Bella, and then has a slow-mo execution of her Shooting Star DDT before she hammers Steele’s head into the mat.

Jenny: ...This division means everything to me...

“Come on take it all away, come on take it all away now!
Come on take it all away, come on take it all away now!”

Finally we come to the Evolution Champion whose history gets a fast-forward as she finally claims the Evolution Championship from Katherine Stryfe, and we get shots of her flying off the turnbuckle again and again to hit the High Tide, beating back Jenny, pinning Kate Steele, and raging out against Aimee Easter after we cut to black and whites of her down and out after losing to Williams and to Easter. The video image pauses on a furious Tsunami standing over each of her opponents before we return to her standing on a turnbuckle, championship raised.

Eileen: ...The tide is coming for you.

Announcer: Femme Fatale Wrestling presents Chaos Theory live from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada on March 29th, 2014! Order today!

“Now take it away, come on take it away! Come on take it away, take it away!”
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 06:49:59 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 02:45:27 am »

Cory: The following match is your main event... And it is...

We cut backstage to Herbie flashing a smile at the camera before he grips the wheel and spins it as hard as he can. The wheel flicks the pointer rapidly, hitting it again and again and again but surely the wheel begins slow down. Slower... Slower... It goes past the Sicilian Deathmatch, past the Gold Rush match, past Two Out Of Three Brawls, and finally it stops... Wait... Wait... It finally lands on a TLC match which earns the approval of the crowd.

Cory: ...A TABLES, LADDERS, AND CHAIRS MATCH FOR THE ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Mark: This ring is about to become a human demolition derby, Mai!

Mai: It’s times like this that I’ll actually prove to be professional! ...For once!

Almost immediately a hook begins to descend from the rafters before it slowly makes its way down all the way to about the level of the third turnbuckle. At the same time, a number of the FFW backstage crew begin setting up tables, ladders and putting unfolded chairs everywhere around the ring before they leave.

The lights dim as the drums start, guitar rumbling through the arena as Pain Train Penny stands at the end of the ramp with a mix of joy, and a hunger for violence. Joined at her side by Gabriel Chance, arms crossed.

I'm gonna make you, shake you, take you
I'm gonna be the one who breaks you
Put the screws into you , yeah my way
Yeah, come on, come on, come and make my day
Make my day

Cory: Hailing from Las Vegas, Nevada. Making her way to the ring accompanied by Gabriel Chance, “Pain Train” Penny Buchanan!!

With that and a somewhat frightening smile Penny makes her way down the ramp, with Gabriel not far behind. Walking slowly the big Texan alternates swatting hands of fans and snarling at them almost playfully as she marches slowly to the ramp.  Every step reminding those around her just how big and strong she really is.

Yeah
Got some hell to pay you , I steal your thunder
The joy of violent movement, pulls you under
Ooh bite the bullet, well hard
Yeah, but I bite harder, so go too far
Too far

The amazonian brunette climbs into the ring almost methodically as Gabriel walks around the ring. Penny suddenly charges to the corner climbing up and pumping her arm, looking out at the crowd.  "Pain Train's comin'!" she roars before hopping down from the corner, extremely eager to lay down some pain on her opponent.

The first chords for "Adrenaline" hit the PA, as images of Alysson in action are shown in slow-motion in the titantron. When the drums kick in, the tron starts flashing slices of action in an incredible speed, as Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp with her motorcycle, with her championship belt around her waist, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise as the crowd cheers on. After that, she jumps off the bike and looks over the crowd, nodding and smiling at them, as she removes her belt from around her waist. She then raises the belt high in the air, and a fireworks show start, with red pyro shooting upwards.

Cory: And her opponent, from New York City... She is the reigning/reigning AND DEFENDING FFW Ultraviolence Champion... "The Goddess of Extreme" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red rushes down to the ring, sliding into the ring by spearing herself in and rolling back to her feet. From there, she starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, exposing her championship belt, pointing at her name on it, pumping her fist working up the crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes as she gives her belt to the referee.

The Chicago crowd begins to grow restless as Penny and Alysson stare at each other from opposite sides of the ring, both women wearing dangerous, violent smiles... Violent smiles that slowly... Slowly begin to fade into dual glares before both women slowly meet in the center of the ring face to face, nose-to-nose with Buchanan looking right down at Gardner. After a few moments referee Malcolm Parks hooks the Ultraviolence Championship on the rung and watches as it slowly begins to ascend upward within a ladder’s reach. After that Parks motions for the bell to ring and immediately the champ attempts to hit the Pain Train with her usual bell claps but Buchanan sees it coming and puts her arms up together, blocking the blow before she headbutts Alysson and sends her back a few steps stumbling. When Gardner turns around Buchanan comes hard at her with a hard shoulder tackle that sees both women out of the ring! Immediately Gardner picks up a chair and goes to swing it down on Penny but The Pain Train literally punches it out of her hands!

Mai: You wanna know why I never tried to get Gabriel in my bed, Horton? That. THAT is why.

Mark: The Goddess of Extreme and the Pain Train have slowly grown to be the fiercest of rivals. Buchanan hits a Derailed Shoulder Block!

Penny swings a large fist forward and nearly takes Alysson’s head off but the Ultraviolence Champion ducks and swings back to dropkick Buchanan in the side of her knee which causes Buchanan to grip her knee against the outside of the apron. Gardner picks the chair back up and smashes it against Buchanan’s shoulder, hammering it twice with the chair before she hooks an arm around The Pain Train’s head and DDTs her straight into ground. Gardner moves quickly after she glances the Ultraviolence belt hanging gently over the ring. “The Goddess Of Extreme” moves to one of the ladders set up and quickly shoves it in the ring before she runs back to Penny and gets a dropkick on her, or at least goes for one before Buchanan puts a hand around her throat with a glare. Gardner goes to toe kick The Pain Train but she blocks it and hefts Gardner up before hitting a one-handed spinebuster on Gardner’s discarded chair!

Mai: Alysson’s spine just got it on with that chair! Hoo, I hate to watch such a fine woman go! Now Mark, its obvious Penny is targeting Alysson’s back but what do you think Gardner has to focus to weaken her challenger tonight during this TLC match?

Mark: My God are you... Actually TRYING to be professional?

Mai: I told you I would. Only during hardcore matches though. So back to the question.

Mark: Uh-huh... Well anyway while Alysson may already have speed on Penny, she may have to work her lower body over if she hopes to retain. That dropkick to the knee may just be the start of things to come.

The Pain Train looks to a ladder nearby and she grabs it before sliding it in the ring and rolling in. She quickly sets it but by now the Ultraviolence Champion is beginning to get her bearings back and getting herself up. Slowly but surely she sees Penny taking the first two steps up the ladder before Gardner clenches the chair Buchanan used on her and cracks her on the back, forcing Penny to take a few steps down and before Gardner drives the end of the chair into the side of The Pain Train’s knee, causing her to crouch down before Gardner cracks her in the back once more to keep her down. Alysson takes the chair and unfolds it out before she backs up into a corner, looking to hit the G-Spot on the former champion. She makes a run for Penny just as The Pain Train gets up but she’s got it scouted and side-steps Alysson to send her out of the ring as the crowd gasps. Gardner tumbles but quickly gets to her feet Penny is soon after her with hands on her throat on the outside as Penny spies a table and knees Gardner in the stomach. She quickly lifts her up in a bearhug but Gardner tries to hit hard elbow shots to the temple of the Pain Train. She quickly gets shut down as Penny runs her back first into the turnbuckle pole!

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!

Mark: The Pain Train went full steam ahead on that one and rammed Aly’s spine into the outside pole. Gabriel seems to approve.

Mai: Gabriel and this entire Chicago crowd. Ah, bloodsport. Something something once the train gets going... Something something.

Aly drops to her knees and Buchanan reaches deep into her hair before swinging Gardner from the ground into the barricade, sending her back first in but The Pain Train is not done yet obviously as she then forces Gardner back up and flashes a smile before she lifts her up in the air. It looks like a standard Gorilla Press is on the way for Aly but then Penny shakes her head and brings Gardner down, back first into The Pain Train’s knee. Gardner’s body twists as The Pain Train stands over her before she looks back at the hanging belt. She begins to silently make her way back to the ladder as Alysson tries to get herself back up and spots a table while Penny begins to make the climb. With obvious pain from her back Gardner does her best to slide the table in before she rolls in and sets it up while Penny climbs, now nearing the Ultraviolence belt and trying to stop it from swaying. She doesn’t see Alysson who climbs the turnbuckle closest to the ladder The Pain Train is on and whistles to get her attention. Penny only gets a second’s warning before she realizes what’s about to happen as Gardner SPEARS her off the ladder and into the table from mid-air!

Referee Parks absolutely pales as both women simply stop moving!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Mark: Aly may have destroyed herself just to take out The Pain Train! Dear God the humanity of it all! A Crimson Spear from the turnbuckle right into a table!

Mai: They don’t call her the Goddess of Extreme for just her cup size, Horton! I think Gardner cut her forehead open on the wood from the way down but she’s firmly in control now... Uh, sort of.

The ladder that had led to the belt slowly teeters before it falls on a third rope and harmlessly bounces while both women seem to finally be stirring. Aly’s arms shake slightly as she helps herself up before she tries to shake it off, rubbing her back with the back of her hand. She finally looks down at Penny who seems a bit glassy eyed before Gardner gets an idea. She drags The Pain Train out of the wreckage and puts her in the center of the ring before Aly sets the ladder up right on top of her to keep her from stopping her from getting the belt. The Pain Train begins to get her bearings back as Aly makes the slow climb for her championship belt, one rung at a time as the ladder shakes slightly but she continues climbing up for the UV title... When suddenly it begins to become more rickety and she nearly falls off. Gardner’s eyes widen as the ladder seems to go up higher and suddenly she looks down to realize that Buchanan got up with the ladder and Alysson’s weight on top of her! Gardner holds on tight as Penny gets the ladder up in her arms as she sits up and begins to violently swing the ladder back and forth, trying to shake The Goddess of Extreme off. The Pain Train tries to swing her right out of the ring and into an awaiting table but the best she gets is launching Alysson right off the ladder and forcing her to straddle a ring rope.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Mai: ...I have never been more envious of the ring until tonight.

Mark: Professionality just out the window, huh? The champ just become more intimate with the ring ropes than most but Penny isn’t done with her by any means!

Penny goes running towards her and hits a Big Boot, knocking Alysson right off the ropes and onto the ground. Buchanan silently plods after her as she picks up a chair and then another before she holds them up in her hands together and calmly waits for the UV Champion to finally get her bearings. When Alysson finally rises, The Pain Train throws a chair at her but Gardner ably catches it, only for Penny to swing with the chair in her hands and cause a chain reaction. Penny’s chair she swings hits the one in Alysson’s hands and the chair in Alysson’s hands smacks her across the head as Gardner sinks to her knees, now the one with glassy eyes. Buchanan takes her by the hair and knees her in the gut before she tosses her onto a table set up. Penny then causes more than enough shock as she stands atop the barricade, trying to hold her balance with a folded chair against her chest. Instead of doing anything wild or flipping, The Pain Train simply lets herself fall, looking to sandwich Alysson between the table and the chair on Penny’s chest but at the last second Gardner moves and Penny sends herself and the chair through the table with a CRUNCH!

Mai: I don’t think that worked quite the way Penny meant it to. By ‘quite the way’ I mean ‘at all’. Now Alysson has a chance to get herself up to retrieve her championship.

As Penny begins to cough up blood, Aly slowly but surely begins to get herself up. The Goddess of Extreme rolled into the ring before she laid on her stomach and caught her breath. She continued to lay for a moment more before the champion spied out of the corner of her eyes The Pain Train slowly getting herself back up... With that chair in hand, limping out of the wreckage. Cameras catch Penny grabbing a spare ladder from the outside and shoving it in. As the Goddess of Extreme forces the first ladder up right she begins to climb herself slowly but surely upward. Penny however follows her as she drops her own ladder and then takes the chair and cracks it once across Gardner’s back to stop her from continuing on. Buchanan drops the chair and hikes her ladder up right next to Alysson’s before she begins to climb. Aly however sees Penny right next to her on the other ladder and with one arm hooked around a rung she decks Buchanan in the mouth! Not to be outdone, The Pain Train hooks one arm around her ladder as well to hold on as she hits Aly right back in the face! The two begin to trade shots back and forth on their ladders as the crowd cheers along!

Aly decks Penny!

Crowd: OOH!

Penny slugs Aly!

Aly decks Penny!

Penny slugs Aly!

Mark: Both women are barely hanging on Mai! Either woman right now could fall at any moment-- Alysson’s been busted open, Penny’s blood coming out of her mouth.

Mai: All over but the crying at this point!

Penny pulls an arm back and goes to deck Gardner once more but digging down deep the Ultraviolence Champion blocks it and gives Buchanan a headbutt to the nose before she gets up another rung on her ladder. At that point she seems to through complete and utter caution to the wind as she jumps from her ladder onto Penny’s shoulders before momentum and gravity cause her to swing The Pain Train down and execute a Frankensteiner Facebuster from their perch onto a folded chair! With a vicious crunch neither woman moves for a moment but The Goddess of Extreme finally gets up as she looks down at an unconscious Buchanan before she makes the climb.

Mark: DEAR GOD A G-SPOT ON THE CHAIR FROM THE LADDER! PENNY’S DOWN!

Mai: She won’t be getting up anytime soon after that one.

Step by step, inch by inch Aly gets to the top of her ladder. She wipes the blood from her eyes that came from her forehead and reaches up to finally stop the swaying Ultraviolence Championship before she rips it down and slumps on the ladder as Referee Parks motions for the bell to ring!

Cory: And here is your winner... and STILL FFW Ultraviolence Champion... "The Goddess of Extreme" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

Mark: After a TLC match that basically came down to a battle of survival, Alysson retains her championship!

Mai: No rest for the Goddess though Horton because she’s got other challengers left to come. Hehe. ‘come’.

Mark: ......(sigh) Anyway, for Mai Hotaru and the rest I’m Mark Horton and this has been Extreme Envy 2. We’ll be seeing you at the Staples Center for Velocity! The Trios Champions will finally be crowned that night, Scarlett and Wendy team up to face Camilla and Mika, T.R.U.T.H. is in action against The Tsunami, Killer C and The Red Comet. We’ll see Lilly in action against Destiny Loveheart, DJ Laine against Hope Dawson and Fujiko against Heather. Good night from Chicago!

And the show ends on the still reigning Ultraviolence champion warily raising her title.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 06:50:31 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: