Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 02:24:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Redemption - July 5, 2014

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Redemption - July 5, 2014  (Read 610 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 05, 2014, 11:21:03 pm »

All Artwork by Cori. All Matches by Mark.

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock Redemption 2014
Live from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia!
July 5, 2014

The FFW logo flashes across the screen with the world rotating behind it. And from there, we are shown what looks to be a sped up reel of Future Shock moments from the first season beyond, starting with Raven Wicked’s victory all the way to Lightning capturing the Season Championship, not to mention highlights from Season 14. The theme of “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz plays as we open inside the Philips Arena to a roaring crowd. Pyro explodes throughout the rafters and the stage.

Zack: Nearly 17,000 people have sold out the Philips Arena here in the ATL on a night that has been years in the making. Tonight, one of FFW’s biggest creations puts on its very first Pay Per View! Welcome to FFW Future Shock Redemption!

Erica: Every match on the card tonight has great significance for the women in it, not the least of which is the Future Shock Championship on the line in the main event when Lilly Sheffield faces her biggest challenge since she came to FFW!

Zack: And that’s the powerhouse of Team Kyle, Rhea Laskaris. Lilly’s reign could well be over tonight, not to mention the second Future Shock Cup will be decided with a Pick Your Poison contract as the prize for the winner when Jo McFarlane, Kanna Haroshi, Rebecka Hate, and last year’s winner, Jodie Gray, look to take home the massive Cup!

As they talk about each match, we see a graphic on the screen for them.

Erica: The Unity division could see yet another challenger step up when two of Future Shock’s most successful alumni meet one on one! Serafina of Season 6 and Steph Dallins of Season 10 collide. And if Serafina wins, add another team to the list of challengers for the Unity titles!

Zack: An alumni triple threat will see three women return tonight for a chance at fifty thousand dollars and a Future Shock Championship match. Season 11’s Leah O’Quinn meets the Season Five Champion Mel Avilo and the massive Helga! And we already know Mel has signed a new contract with FFW, she’ll make her return in-ring tonight!

Erica: And in our opener, a personal issue from Season 14 will spill over tonight when Kimmi Hate goes one on one with Amanda Gray! Kimmi cost Amanda her chance in the season when she attacked her before the challenge started. Mandy’s coming to collect some payback!

The show cuts back to a live shot as we hear the entrance theme of Cody Kincaid as he steps out onto the stage, walking to both ends of the stage and trying to get the crowd to get even louder before he is handed a microphone. Joining him at that time would be the Future Shock Champion herself, Lilly Sheffield.

Zack: Looks like Cody’s got some thoughts to share before we get going, and he’s got the champ with him.

Cody: ATLANTA, GEORGIA!!

That draws a pop from the crowd as he is ear to ear smiling at the sound.

Cody: Whether you are here tonight in the Philips Arena or watching around the world, allow me to be among the first to say thank you for joining us. And most importantly, welcome to FUTURE SHOCK REDEMPTION!!

Another pop from the crowd as Cody seems quite animated on the stage.

Cody: About 4 years ago, I had no idea what would become of the concept I came up that we know as Future Shock. And tonight on July 5, I feel like we have hit the biggest milestone of all! Because we are live on Pay Per View, and the stars of Future Shock past and present are here to show why you showed faith in them and have made this the most successful brand FFW has ever launched! And I thank you for that! It’s hard for me to put into words what all this means to me, and I can’t tell you how much I love it!

Cody paces back and forth on the stage and finally comes to a stop next to his former personal assistant.

Cody: This brand just gets bigger and bigger. From a web show to television to getting its own championship to tonight with its own Pay Per View! A championship that is on the line tonight when Rhea Laskaris challenges the reigning and defending Future Shock Champion...Lilly Sheffield!

Lilly beams widely at her boss’ obvious enthusiasm, running her hand over the title wrapped around her waist.

Lilly: It’s a huge night. A massive night for Future Shock. A night that is the result of a lot of hard work - both in front of camera with Adam, Mark, Zack, all the guest commentators and competitors. And an awful lot of real dedicated people behind the scenes, the unsung heroes who set up all the things needed for the challenges like Dodgeball and Bikini Joust and bull riding.

She pauses for a moment.

Lilly: And it’s also a night of celebration. Tonight in that very ring you’re going to see a whole lot of people who have loved this sport and wanted to be part since they were very young and only got their chance because of this competition and have grabbed it with both hands. I’m proud to be part of this celebration and to represent this brand as it’s Champion...At least for now. Because I know Rhea’s going to be a massive challenge, a powerful woman, a hugely talented wrestler and tonight’s my chance to prove that I can beat her without any outside interference. It’s going to be a great way to cap off tonight.

Cody: Rhea has more than earned this chance, especially given the way things ended in Season 12. And tonight, she’ll get her chance one on one. No shenanigans. And I’m looking forward to it as well. So let’s stop talking about it. Are you guys ready?

The fans give a very positive response.

Cody: Future Shock Redemption….STARTS NOW!

We cut to a video package of the events that lead up to the opening match between Kimmi Hate and Amanda Gray.

The camera pans through the crowd for a moment as we hear Zack Hudson’s voice.

Zack: We welcome you to the Philips Arena here in Atlanta, Georgia! And tonight, the stars of Future Shock past and present with meet for the first time in their own Pay Per View! Zack here, and Erica will be joining me in a little while! But we’re going to kick the show off with a match borne out of Season 14, which is still ongoing! Let’s send it up to the ring announcer and my broadcast partner for this one, Gabrielle Crimson.

Gaby: The opening contest for Future Shock Redemption is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Season 14 grudge match!

The lights go out as blue and purple spotlights start to search the crowd.  The opening strands of “VooDoo Child” by Jimi Hendrix as the spotlights finally settle on the top of the ramp way.

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
Chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise just a little sand
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child

The fans almost drowned out the music when Kimmi walks out from behind the curtain.  Kimmi grins as she poses for a second at the top of the ramp wearing her Penguin Burger shirt.  She waits a moment before making her way down the ramp.

I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
I said, I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then I'll, I'll meet you in the next one
And don't be late, don't be late
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child
I'm a voodoo child

As Kimmi makes it to ring side, she takes off her shirt and tosses it into the crowd, much to the distain of the fans.  Hopping up onto the apron, Kimmi did the splits before sliding under the bottom rope.  Kimmi smirked as she stood up and taunted her opponent before going to the corner that the ref instructed her to go to.

Gaby: Introducing first, she is a finalist in the fourteenth season of Future Shock! This is….KIMMI HATE!!

Zack: Kimmi Hate has already punched her ticket to the season finale of Future Shock, but she’ll be making her roster debut here tonight against a woman she put out of the season. Well one of them at least!

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.
Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.

The lights turn yellow, black and white as the clapping initial beats of “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark” leave the speaker system, followed by the chanting first lines. As the chanting comes to an end, Mandy Gray comes out from the back, hands in the air to the cheers of the crowd.

Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark
Can’t be sure when they’ll leave their mark.
And besides in the mean, mean time,
I’m just dreaming of tearing you apart.
I’m in the de-details with the -- devil,
So now the world can never get me on my level.
I just gotta get you off my cage,
I’m a young lover’s rage,
Gonna need spark to ignite.

During the verse, Mandy starts her walk to ringside, head bobbing to the beat of the music and her arms extended, default returning the wishes of the fans who want to clap hands with her.

Gaby: On her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina! She weighs 140 pounds, MANDY GRAY!

MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!

So light ‘em up, up, up,
Light ‘em up, up, up,
Light ‘em up, up, up,
I’M ON FIRE!!

Mandy quickly climbs into the ring, raising her hands to the crowd again before taking her place in her corner, doing some last-minute warm-ups as the music fades out. We then hear another headset pick up as Zack continues.

Zack: Amanda Gray was put through a vending machine window and put out of the season by her opponent here. So you know there’s some bad blood. And welcome to the booth, Gaby! Only fair you get to call this one, since we’ve been following these two all season.

Gaby: Woo, double pay! But yeah, what a CRAZY season this has been so far, right? And now we get to see Mandy Gray, who’s just ONE of the people Kimmi Hate is being credited for taking out, getting some retribution on the, let’s be honest, unlikely finalist. This is going to be great, and THIS TIME, I’m not leaving you alone! You’re stuck with me tonight, Z!

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell and Amanda immediately takes off after Kimmi. The redhead ducks her head through the ropes, causing the referee to have to step between Amanda and her opponent. Kimmi tells the referee to get her back as Amanda tries to duck around the official to get to her.

Gaby: 20 seconds into the match and there she is with the cowardly tactics, forcing the rope break. Kimmi is one of those girls who like to control the environment, no matter the heights to go.

Zack: Amanda is ready to start this match, she’s likely been ready since it was announced. She owes Kimmi some payback for her actions, but Hate doesn’t seem interested in that.

Amanda tried to get around Fisk again, and Kimmi ducked her head back into the ring, jamming her thumb into Gray’s eye over his shoulder. He turned around to admonish her, but Kimmi began firing closed fists at her head and ignoring him. She grabbed her hair and delivered a hair mare out of the corner, sending Amanda to the mat with a thud. The referee continued to give her a hard time as Kimmi grabbed Mandy’s arms and stepped onto her hair, pulling her arms up and trying to rip Gray’s hair out at the roots!

Gaby: And Kimmi with the relentless, dirty offense! Hate has been leaving strands of red hair as she goes as clues about who’s taking out member after member of the FS Class, but she wants Gray’s strands on this very mat for a change!

Zack: Amanda’s gonna leave some hairs if this keeps up. Hate got the ball rolling with that thumb to the eye, and now she’s all too happy to fight.

She finally let go of her hands as Kimmi seemed rather amused with herself. She pulled Gray back to her feet, shoving her into the ropes face forward. Gray hit the ropes with her chest as Kimmi dropped down to one knee and delivered a kidney punch into her back! Amanda froze in pain as Kimmi hooked her from behind and dropped her with a reverse DDT into the canvas. The redhead rolled Mandy over and put her foot on her chest, telling the referee to count.

Zack: Kimmi going for a cover with a foot on Amanda’s chest, I’ve never seen this work!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gray shoved her foot off and rolled to her knees as Kimmi piefaced her back down with her hand.

Gaby: Kimmi was trying to humiliate Mandy with that conqueror-style cover, foot on her chest, but it’s only going to make Mandy more and more pissed off in my opinion! But it’s Kimmi with the advantage still.

The redhead shook her head as she pulled Amanda back to her feet, shoving her back into the corner. She asked her why she was bothering before she grabbed her arm and whipped her across for the ride. Gray got shot into the far corner, but stopped herself before she collided. Kimmi came in from behind, looking for a clothesline to the back of her head. But Amanda ducked her head underneath and came up behind her. Kimmi stopped herself from hitting the corner as Amanda snatched her up with a back suplex that planted her into the mat. Hate hit hard as Gray literally dove on top of her and began to unload with vicious right hands, much to the delight of the live crowd.

Zack: Gray countered the clothesline, and by God, is she unloading on Kimmi Hate!

Gaby: She’s been waiting weeks for this! Weeks! For so long Gray has been itching for this fight, and she’s delivering a machine gun’s worth of jabs to her head!

Kimmi used a monkey flip to send her off finally and tried to get back to her feet. But as she did, Gray was already back up and fed her a stiff clothesline that sent her right back down. She took off for the near side, jumping up onto the middle rope and grabbing the top with her hand. Gray bounced on the top and middle ropes as she looked behind her. Kimmi started to get back to her feet and the brunette launched herself with a moonsault onto Kimmi! The fans roared as it connected!

Zack: Gray...with a moonsault off the middle rope! She hung out there for a few seconds and literally launched herself!

Gaby: Perfectly executed, too! Mandy took some MAD height with that springboard moonsault, and Kimmi may be out of air to react!

She reached over and hooked her leg for a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kimmi got her shoulder up before the three as Amanda got back to her feet. Glancing around, she headed for the top rope. She made her way up top as she looked back, waving for Kimmi to get up. And when she did, Hate lunged towards the ropes, causing Mandy to straddle herself on the top turnbuckle!

Gaby: Ouch!... Mandy taunted Hate into coming at her and boy, did she. That’s a rather bad position no wrestler likes to be sitting like.

Kimmi took a moment to try to get herself together as she headed towards the corner, where Mandy remained seated most uncomfortably on the top turnbuckle. She climbed up with her and hammered shots across her back before she hooked her head under one arm. And with one snap of her hips, Kimmi delivered a superplex off the top rope! Gray bounced off the mat on impact!

Zack: What a superplex! Hate stopped whatever Mandy had in mind, and did she ever make her pay for it!

She reached across and hooked Mandy’s leg, even grabbing herself a handful of tights for added leverage.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The referee stopped the count about the same time as Mandy kicked out. He saw the handful of tights. And as Kimmi got to her feet, he began to read her the riot act for it. The redhead glared at him as Mandy started to get back up behind her. Gray started in towards her as Kimmi spun the referee around long enough to deliver a mule kick between Amanda’s legs and drop her. Fisk spun back around and started in on Hate again, as the redhead shrugged her shoulders as though she didn’t know what happened.

Gaby: LOW BLOW!!! LOW BLOW!!! That thing hurts like HECK! And the referee missed it for having been spun around!

Zack: That right there will put anyone down, though there’s nothing legal about it.

Kimmi turned back, moving towards Amanda who had rolled out to the apron. Hate had a bit of a grin on her face as she moved towards her and went for a roundhouse kick towards her head. Amanda ducked it and grabbed her before countering into a tarantula on the ropes! The fans roared as Kimmi shouted in pain!

Gaby: The Tarantula!!! It’s an illegal move as it makes use of the ropes, but it’s also very effective, it’s going to drain some momentum from Hate!

She only held it for a four count before she had to let go, and Mandy dropped down to the apron and then the floor after that. Kimmi’s face was clearly in pain as Mandy tried to get back to her feet on the floor.

Zack: Well after getting low blowed twice from her opponent, I have the sense Mandy’s decided two can play that game! But she’s still in a bit of pain, and needs to get back into the ring.

Gaby: Fighting fire with fire! Not something most of us would agree with, but looks like Mandy saw an opening with that.

Kimmi pulled herself together and rolled out to the floor, pulling Mandy up and getting a shot to the stomach for her troubles. Mandy fired a second and a third, staggering Hate backwards. Gray got to her feet and took off towards her. She went for a clothesline, but Hate grabbed her arm and whipped her into the ringside steps! Mandy went knees first into the steps and then over them to the floor on the other side. This gave Kimmi a chance to get herself together for a moment before she doubled back towards Mandy around the corner.

Zack: They are literally right here in front of us at the booth, and fighting on the floor with a woman like Kimmi is the last thing I’d recommend. There’s way too many things she can get her hands on….like THOSE STEPS!!

Kimmi began to detach the top half of the stairs as the fans were none too happy.

Gaby: Uh-oh, things are getting dangerous… And I don’t think Hate cares about being disqualified here, which is exactly what’ll happen if she strikes Amanda with that!

Amanda started to get up behind her as Kimmi continued to try to detach them, only for Gray to use a leg sweep and cause Kimmi to faceplant herself onto the steel. That brought a cheer from the fans as Amanda rolled back into the ring to avoid getting counted out. Fisk told her to keep it in the ring as Kimmi dropped to the floor, clutching her head briefly before she pulled up the ring apron and seemed to be looking for something.

Gaby: And THAT’s the danger of using weapons, they can come back and hit YOU instead! Mandy dropped Kimmi face first into the steel, and the Hate Sisters’ dentist is gonna be… Eh, what’s she…?

Zack: Hate’s going under the ring for something here…

Amanda moved towards the ropes, ducking between them as she reached down. She grabbed a handful of Kimmi’s vibrant red hair as Hate cracked her in the head with a wrench as she pulled her up! The referee was out of position, and by the time he got around, she dropped it to the floor and Gray collapsed onto the canvas. Kimmi got back to her feet, kicking the wrench back under the apron and slithering back into the ring.

Zack: A wrench! Hate cracked Amanda with one of the wrenches the ring crew uses to put the ring together! And Amanda may be out cold!

Gaby: Not to mention that could open a nasty gash on her head! Our ring will be red with her blood, and there’s no way anyone will miss that shot!

Hate covered Amanda quickly, and as the referee fell into position, she kicked her feet up onto the ropes as well.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Mandy got her leg under the bottom rope as Kimmi looked over with an annoyed look. The referee looked up and saw Kimmi’s feet still on the middle rope and kicked them off.

Gaby: A wrench to the skull, feet on the ropes, and Mandy still finds her way out of that cover! Kimmi has to be wondering what wizardry she has to pull off to take Amanda Gray down!

Zack: She’s hit her with everything, including a wrench! But Amanda won’t stay down. What’s it gonna take, Kimmi?

Hate got back to her feet, dragging Amanda away from the ropes and pulling her back to her feet. She planted her head between her legs and looked to be going for a Dominator, but as she brought Gray up, the brunette seemed to come to life and began hammering right hands down onto her head as she sat on her shoulders. Kimmi staggered backwards after a few shots, and Amanda countered into a huracanrana that drove Kimmi head first into the mat!

Gaby: Amanda Gray is alive and kicking!!! Jabs to Kimmi’s head and a beautiful finish with a rana, Kimmi is down, and Gray just won’t give up!

Zack: And we got a cover! Gray’s gonna pick up her debut win here tonight at Redemption!

Amanda crawled over and hooked her leg for the pin as Fisk fell into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Kimmi’s arm came up right at three as the referee held up two fingers. Amanda’s eyes widened as she looked to see it was just a two count, much to the chagrin of the crowd.

Zack: I don’t know how she did it, but Kimmi got her shoulder up at the last split second! And Amanda is going to have to find a way to keep her down.

Gaby: And let this match be a statement for both of those competitors. They’re going through hell and brimstone to take this match home, and they won’t falter! What an amazing match!

Mandy pushed up to her feet and headed for the corner. She climbed up to the top rope, perching herself and then..turning around to face the crowd. Amanda took a deep breath and launched herself into a moonsault off the top rope! Flashbulbs went off throughout the arena.

Zack: Gray with a moonsault!

But Kimmi rolled out of the way as Mandy crashed violently into the canvas. The redhead scrambled over towards her and hooked her leg for the cover.

Gaby: Crash and burn! Hate escapes a grim looking ending and… Goes for the cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

The fans booed loudly as Kimmi sat up on her knees, looking more than a little exhausted. Fisk called for the bell and raised her hand in victory.

Zack: They don’t call it the high risk district for nothing, and Gray paid big time for it! Hate, ever the opportunist, seized this one!

Gaby: As it’s always been during the course of this season of Future Shock! Kimmi is creating the opportunities and cashing on the windows her opponents leave open for her! And I gotta announce this, ugh...

Kimmi got back to her feet as we heard Gaby on the microphone.

Gaby: The winner of this match…...KIMMI HATE!!!

The redhead gets to her feet and kicks her foot behind her, as though she were kicking dirt onto Mandy. And the fans were none too happy about it before we cut backstage.

The Wrestling God…..Not JBL

Redemption heads to the backstage area, where we find a leech and his girlfriend standing by. Herbie is standing with them, but Andy takes the microphone from him and shoves him off camera. And the Firebird looks more than a little put out.

Andy: So let me get this right in my head, because I don’t understand it. Tonight, Future Shock gets its very first ever Pay Per View, Redemption. A night of matches where Future Shock stars from the past and even the current season compete. But somewhere in all this, no one thought to put the biggest star in the history of Future Shock on the show. There’s no match...nothing for my gorgeous and sexy and uber talented Firebird. There’s nothing for Ignis?! WHY IS THERE NOTHING FOR IGNIS?!

He exclaims, throwing his hands in the air for a moment before embracing his girlfriend again.

Ignis: Frankly, this is DISGUSTING. I understand the entirety of the FFW roster is terrified of me, but surely there was ONE unwitting poor soul that could be sacrificed to Future Shock’s own WRESTLING GOD?! I mean, these people bought their tickets to see the best in Future Shock, and what do they get for a main event? England versus Greece? Name ONE sport where ANYONE would care about that match. A dog’s dinner versus a Greek restaurant. Bloody marvelous.

Andy sighed deeply as he continued.

Andy: I thought the purpose of a Pay Per View was to get people to order it, to buy it. Do you realize the absolute millions FFW lost by not having my girlfriend on the card? MILLIONS! Because I assure you when Ignis is on the card, that puts butts in the seat. And you’re telling me she didn’t deserve to challenge for the Future Shock Championship! She’s never even had her damn rematch, but the champion is offering shots to every other Tom, Dick, and Rhea instead. Short of that, what? She didn’t deserve a chance to win the Future Shock Cup? She’s done more in FFW than ALL four of the women in that match….COMBINED!! Name me all the accomplishments in FFW from Rebecka Hate…..Jo McFarlane who won one title one night against the goddamn ring announcer for this thing….Kanna Haroshi…...Jodie Gray? Okay, why is she even in it?! She won it last year!

Ignis: Kanna Haroshi? More like Kanna... Whoroshi.

Ignis cackles as Andy gives her a kiss.

Ignis: This is stupid. I briefly considered doing a protest like my dear sisters did, but then I remembered I’m not six years old. So instead, we came here unannounced to entertain all these fans, because they deserve, having bought their tickets, to see a WRESTLING GOD.

Andy: Did you hear that? A wrestling god! So go ahead and have all your matches with all the people who aren’t the biggest star in the history of Future Shock! You’re just lucky we saved this entire event. Because if we hadn’t...and people out there and watching at home didn’t assume Ignis was going to make an appearance on this show, the buy rate would have been terrible. Ticket sales would have lagged. They’d have had to give away free tickets on the street to fill up this dinky little arena!

He gives her a cuddle.

Andy: And when or if they have another one of these Future Shock Pay Per Views and if management wants to really draw big numbers, here’s your main event talent! As a matter of fact, you could make that main event either the Spice Girl or the She-Beast defending the title against Ignis, because…..SHE HASN’T GOT HER REMATCH YET!!  But now I’m telling you how to do your job….

Ignis: So you should, they’re clearly clueless!

Andy: And to go ahead and actually make this event something fans are going to remember ten minutes after they stop watching...I have something to show all of you and especially the rest of my girl’s jealous and hateful family….guess what?

He pulls her hand up, as the camera gets a close up of a rather nice ring on her finger with a diamond.

Andy: Ignis is engaged…...TO ME!

Ignis: And if my dear sisters don’t like it, then TOO DAMN BAD. Because I’m done giving a rat’s arse what you vile bitches think. Tonight is a night for celebration! So forgive us if we don’t stick around for the remainder of this quote, unquote... “excellent show”. Later, weeds!

Andy leads his fiance off as we head back to the ring for the next match.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:38:44 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 11:23:21 pm »

Future Shock Chasers

Gabrielle: This following contest is sched--

Suddenly, all the lights go off, cutting Gabrielle’s announcement short… And turning her microphone off temporarily as well.

Zack: Huh! Did we have a blackout-- I can still hear myself on the headset…

DON’T STOP THE PARTY!

And as the lights come back on, the binary beat from "Don't Stop the Party" kicks in, and the Finnish DJ Reiha Johansson walks through the entrance gate, tipping her fedora hat, ignoring the fans boos completely as she struts her way down the aisle to the ring.

Erica: I’m pretty sure DJ Laine could’ve waited for her turn to speak up, but instead, she interrupts Gabrielle! Default Team Kyle, if you think about it.

Zack: But she’s not so much a fish out of water. DJ Laine IS a Future Shock alumni, coming up at 3rd place. Tonight we watch the winner of said season, Lily Sheffield, defend the belt against the runner up Rhea Laskaris, but the Finn sure has a lot to say.

She stops right before the ring, taking her time to reach for the steps and climbing them, stepping into the ring by jumping between the top and mid ropes. She whirls the microphone she has handy as her entrance rave dies down a bit.

DJ Laine: Well, it wouldn’t be a true celebration if the Uncatchable wasn’t around dropping that maaaaad beat, now would it?!

Boos.

DJ Laine: Thanks for proving my point, Atlanta, you’re awesome! Now, Gaby, I know you’re having a blast having a ring announcer. I’m really happy for you, I’mma let you finish, but there’s something important I want to share with the Faithful right now. And I believe many of you will agree with me that Future Shock helped reshape the scenario of female wrestling, if not wrestling in general -- isn’t that right, audience?!

Somehow Reiha manages to produce cheers. Quite a lot of cheers, from all the Future Shock fans.

DJ Laine: I mean, Future Shock DID reveal some of the most important folks in the main roster right now, including former champions such as Serafina deCaro… Caroline Stark… Ignis…

The crowd cheers highly at the mention of the former and current No Surrender Champions, but boos HEAVILY at the mention of Megan Leavenworth.

DJ Laine: Witches’ Brew… And even little miss Kitty Cat here!

More cheers for the Unity Champions and the former Future Shock Champion, who is just a little amused by the name dropping, nodding at Laine.

DJ Laine: And soon enough, another very successful and dominant Future Shock alumni will join this glorious rank: ME. Because in less than a month, you guys who’ll be following Unstoppable will get to see ME, the Uncatchable, the Beatmaster, the woman that NOBODY in this company has been able to take down so far, become the #1 contender for the Television Championship! Aren’t you guys LUCKY!

Another round of boos as DJ Laine paces around with the biggest shit eating grin ever, Gabrielle shaking her head negatively.

DJ Laine: I know it hurts you, Gabrielle, since you’ve stuck with being a transitional Future Shock Champion and has to be thankful for all the small things they give you, such as an Unity shot that your girlfriend “found by accident” while you guys had that yawnfest against Witches’ Brew, while gifted people like me who have been so less time with the company are already skyrocketing in the ranks like this.

Gabrielle shakes her head harder.

Gabrielle: At least I can say I’m a former champion and a Future Shock runner-up, and I have fans that look forward to what I do, 3rd place rook.

“Ow!” goes the crowd after Gaby’s zinger. Laine just smirks.

DJ Laine: Aw, c’mon, Kitty Cat, don’t be so feisty. At least we can agree we’re both doing what we like: I break record and you’re mediocre.

And as the crowd boos more, Laine smirks and rests against the ropes.

DJ Laine: So yeah, come Unstoppable, DJ Laine wins the Chase for the Crown and becomes the #1 contender for the Television Championship, extends her undefeated record AND remains better than all of you. Be there or you’ll miss it! Thanks everybody--

She's interrupted by a mocking feminine laughter that erupts over the speakers, bleeding into the driving guitars of Jet's "She's a Genius". Nessa Wall steps out at the top of the ramp and stares straight ahead at the ring, into DJ Laine, slowly making her way down.

Nessa: Aw, Laine, you hurt me with your comments. Not a single mention of me, the Danica Patrick of go-kart racing? That’s messed up. I wonder what your excuse will be after I snap your little undefeated streak in front of the world in the biggest stage of them all, in front of the eyes of the world, and become the #1 contender for the TV Championship myself? That is, if Syren doesn’t do that herself and you arrive in Los Angeles with the biggest pout in all history.

Nessa is climbing the steps to the ring as she speaks that, joining Gabrielle and Reiha inside the square.

Nessa: Just let me correct something here, clubber chick: the Chase for the Crown is MINE to win. Not yours. You wanna claim you’re uncatchable, you’re this, you’re that, but let’s face it… This event has my name written ALL over it!

DJ Laine: Ok. Two things. One? You need to learn how to spell. Two… I am undefeated. You aren’t. And this is the defining point -- I’ve managed to defeat all the women that have beaten you. ALL of them. What in the world do you think should make me feel THIS LITTLE afraid of you?

Nessa: It’s simple. I’m a superior specimen… And you’re just a gloating, entitled little bitch with terrible taste in music who needs to be urgently schooled into how everything works. And for all I care… I could do it right now. I mean, listen to these people, She-ra. They want to see me knock your head off.

She turns to look around at the crowd.

Nessa: Don’t you?

For some reason, the crowd seems to get behind Nessa, as a “DO IT! DO IT!” chant breaks out. Laine just shakes her head.

DJ Laine: You see, Loch Ness monster… I would LOVE to make you eat those words, just like how I’ve made every one of my detractors. But THEY?

She points at the crowd.

DJ Laine: They’re gonna have to pay more to see who truly deserves that crown.

And with a dismissive wave, DJ Laine turns her back and leaves the ring, cackling at Nessa as the crowd boos heavily.

Zack: Two Future Shock alumni have come out here to make their points as to why they deserve to win the Chase for the Crowd! Nessa Wall, 3rd place in both Future Shock 8 AND 13! Reiha Laine, 3rd place in Future Shock 12… One step away from a shot at the TV Championship!

Erica: And you can tell these two have no love loss for one another despite the fact they should, IN THEORY, be on the same side! Both have connections to the FFW Champion Mika Demidov, but they don’t look like like-minded people at all!

After a brief highlight reel of the three women in the Alumni Triple Threat, we head back into the arena as we see Gaby heading for the ring.

Zack: I gotta tell you, I have been looking forward to this one. We haven’t seen either of the women in this match in quite a while, and one of them is going to leave tonight with a Future Shock Championship match!

Erica: I’m looking forward to it as well!

Zack: Works for me, let’s send it up to Gaby!

Gaby: The following contest is the Alumni Triple Threat, and the winner will earn a Future Shock Championship match!

The crunching, less polsihed riffs of “Capricorn” blast through the speakers, bathing the arena in yellow, green and white lights. After several seconds, Melanie Avilo appears on the stage to a pop from the crowd. She stands on the spot and spins in a circle, setting off an array of blue fireworks.

Cory: And making her way to the ring, she hails from Rio De Janeiro, by way of Craigleith, Edinburgh, weighing one-hundred and forty-three pounds, MELANIE AVILO!!

Melanie begins her walk towards the ring, in the middle of the ramp. She proceeds to climb onto the apron and bounce over the ropes, landing perfectly on her feet. She heads to her corner, climbs the turnbuckles and raises her hands  with a yell to the crowd before hopping down and waiting for what comes next.

Zack: Mel Avilo, the fifth season champion of Future Shock, makes her in-ring return to FFW tonight. Contract signed and delivered, she will be the most experienced woman in this match!

Erica: By a country mile! But unlike the others, she won’t have spent as much time training as the others thanks to her injury last year.

*BA-BUM  BA-BA-BUM*
*BA-BUM  BA-BA-BUM*

As he ominous driving intro of "The Hut on Fowl's Legs" begins to play, out walks Helga, dressed in a VERY skimpy gypsy costume, as Carmen from the opera of the same name.  She arrogantly walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans, who are utterly despising this fat bitch with a passion. 

Gaby: From St. Petersburg, Russia and weighing in at four hundred twenty-seven pounds.... HELGA!

At the bottom, Helga fixes her costume, making sure her cleavage is showing just how she wants it, as the fans around her react in horror.  Then she climbs the steps, Luciano pulling down the ropes just enough to allow her to squeeze through.  She raises her bare, flabby arms to the ceiling, revealing a substantial amount of underarm hair as she glares at her opponents.
Gaby: And her opponent, from Future Shock’s tenth season…..HELGA!!!

Zack: Helga is even bigger than I remember her being, Erica. A truly massive woman, who is about as bright as I remember.

Erica: Well she was a little bit more obsessed with pleasing Daniel Pollaski than anything else from what I remember. While he...tried to get away from her.

Gaby: Already in the ring… ‘THE DEAF REVOLUTION’ LEAH O’QUINN!!

Zack: Tonight really is about redemption for her, she had quite a public meltdown after her elimination. And from what I gather, it’s something she is ashamed of now.

Erica: Anyone who freaks out the way she and Jodie Gray did after their eliminations should be ashamed of that. I feel she maybe got the short end of the stick though during her season. She’ll be something of a dark horse, I feel.

Referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell as Mel and Leah look to one another, exchanging nods as they both point to the massive Helga. And as soon as they hear the bell, both of them take off towards her and beginning to unload with shots to the head and the body, shoving her back into the ropes. The pair continue to unload with right hands, causing the massive woman to lean back against the ropes. She uses her hands to shove them both backwards as Mel gets back to her feet first, taking off again and catching her with a running high knee. The opera singer staggers backwards as Mel hits the far side ropes, going for a clothesline. It connects, knocking her off balance but she only staggers backwards again. Mel takes off for the second time, hitting the ropes as Leah drops to her knees behind Helga. Mel leaves her feet with a shoulder block, toppling Helga over Leah’s back to the mat in a thunderous splat! The fans come to their feet as Helga flails her arms and legs like a turtle turned on it’s back!

Zack: Helga’s down, and the damn ring shook when she landed! I’ll give Leah credit, no way in hell I’d be underneath that woman when she was about to fall. Helga looks like a Galapagos turtle on its back right now!

Erica: And flails about as well as one!

Leah then took off towards the near side and as Helga started to get up, she hit a double stomp to her belly that caused Helga to gurgle. She jumped off on the other side as Mel hit the ropes on that side and Leah back body dropped her into a senton on top of Helga. Both women got to their feet, giving each other a nod and driving stereo elbowdrops into her chest! Both of the girls get back to their feet, and Helga tries to roll over onto her stomach. The massive singer starts to get onto her hands and knees before Leah climbs onto her back and tries to hammer blows to the back of her head. Helga rises up finally to her feet, grabbing the redhead with both hands and using a beal to send her off her back and over the top rope to the floor. Leah hits hard at ringside as Helga turns around slowly, glaring at Mel who was all alone with her now.

Erica: Excellent teamwork by Mel and Leah there, but it might be about to backfire horribly in both their faces! Leah’s outside and Mel...well, I wouldn’t want to be in the ring, alone, with Helga.

Zack: I wouldn’t want to be anywhere alone with Helga myself. The ring is definitely on that short list.

Mel took a deep breath, glancing around to the fans in the arena before she shrugged her shoulders and went full steam ahead. Taking off towards her, Helga went to throw a flabby clothesline. Avilo ducked it without too much and bounced off the near side. She delivered a spinning backfist into Helga’s lower back, causing her to shout in pain. The Brazilian beauty reached up to grab her head but Helga bent over and thrust her massive posterior into Mel’s body and sent her backwards into the ropes. Mel barely managed to catch herself from falling through the ropes, but it gave Helga time to turn and pick her up in both arms before hurling her to the mat with a body slam.

Zack: Typically Mel likes to rely on her strength and power, but that is all but useless against this huge woman! And with one move, Helga has taken control of this match and Mel’s in trouble!

Erica: Not even Mel’s strong enough to lift Helga, she admitted that herself earlier in the day. So she’s gonna need to find something new, and fast!

Helga waddled towards Mel, leaning down to pick her up. She got two handfuls of her hair as the referee admonished her for it. She pulled Avilo back up to her feet and sent her with an Irish whip into the corner. Mel hit hard before Helga broke into a slow run that started out almost like molasses moving before she crunched her into the corner with a huge body splash! Mel crumpled onto the mat as Helga turned to grab her. However, Leah was back up and now on the top turnbuckle behind her. O’Quinn came off the top onto her back and locked in a sleeper!

Erica: Well, when there’s nothing else for it, make ‘em tap!

Zack: Leah off the top, but not with offense...but a sleeper! If she can put this woman to sleep, that makes this match a lot easier for her, to be sure! Mel may out of it for a few minutes after that huge splash in the corner.

Leah’s feet didn’t even touch the ground as she squeezed for all she was worth. Helga stumbled forward a few steps as Leah applied more pressure. And amazingly, it was beginning to work as Helga began to teeter back and forth like a big tree. Leah held the sleeper intact as Helga continued to wobble on her feet. She kept trying to make her fall forward, realizing what it meant if she went the other direction. But Helga stumbled forward and made it to the ropes. The referee called for the break and Leah grabbed her head and fell backwards into a lungblower! Helga’s body crunched Leah’s knees into her own chest before she rolled off and hit the mat!

Erica: Does that count as a disqualification? She didn’t let go. In either case, spectacular move!

Zack: Well she kinda pulled her off the ropes, but again Leah flirting with disaster and has found herself underneath Helga yet again in this match!

Leah clutched her own ribs for a moment before she crawled across and covered Helga, trying to hook one of her legs without much effort as they were rather big!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Helga’s flabby arm shot up before the three as Leah rolled to her feet, once more clutching her ribs from the earlier impact. She pointed towards the top rope, much to the delight of the fans before she made her way towards it.

Zack: Leah heading for the top rope, I’m not sure I’d want to give Helga too much time to get herself together right now! But O’Quinn has something in mind!

Erica: I wouldn’t either! Though I think I’m more surprised Leah didn’t go flying!

Leah scaled up to the top turnbuckle, waving Helga to get back up. The massive singer rolled over onto her stomach and began to push up to her hands and knees and finally her feet. She turned around to see where the redhead was right before she launched! Leah sailed through the air, grabbing her head and looking for a tornado DDT! But Helga wrapped her arms around her body and caught her in midair. Leah’s eyes widened as Helga countered with a massive spinebuster into the mat!

Zack: That….is the biggest spinebuster I’ve ever seen by the largest woman I’ve ever seen! Leah went for the tornado DDT….and it backfired in a huge way!

Erica: I...I got nothin’ for that.

Helga rolled over onto her back on top of Leah, almost like she was using her to lean against before Stringer fell into position for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Zack: THAT’LL DO IT!!

THR-WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The referee didn’t finish the count as Mel nailed Helga with a low dropkick to her head that sent her rolling off the cover. The fans were quite happy to see Mel back to her feet, even if she was clutching her ribs at the same time!

Erica: Mel with the save! And I’m as happy as everyone else to see her back!

Zack: She’s gotta feel like her ribs are soup right now, but you’re right. She’s back up! And the fans here in Atlanta are happy about that!

Leah was barely moving on the canvas as Mel measured Helga as she tried to get up to her hands and knees again. Avilo took off towards her and caught her with a legdrop to the back of her head, driving it into the canvas. She tried to roll her onto her back and finally did so to make a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Helga got her arm on the far side up before the three as Mel glanced over to see Leah still wasn’t moving too much, realizing she was pretty much on her own still.

Zack: Helga once again got her shoulder up in time, and Mel, if she’s going to do it, may have to find a way all herself. Leah’s still down, and who could blame her!

Erica: Right now, possibly pinning Leah is her best bet!

Mel rose back up to her feet, still favoring her ribs from earlier before as she took Erica’s advice without realizing it. She darted across and covered the redhead, hooking a leg in the process. Stringer moved into position.

Zack: She must have heard you!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOO!!!

Leah’s arm came up and dropped right back down to the canvas as Mel shook her head. She got back to her feet, pulling Leah limply with her. She hooked her into position for a Northern Lights suplex and connected with it perfectly!

Erica: And she calls that Flying the Flag! That should be it!

Stringer dove into position for the count!

Zack: WAIT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

A shadow had fallen over both women as Helga had gotten back up and was going for a big splash onto both of them. Mel immediately released the pin attempt and rolled out of the way as Helga squashed Leah instead!!

Erica: Oh for God sake!

Zack: It had to have looked like an eclipse for Mel when Helga went for that splash! And Leah got the worst of that by far! Helga’s going for the pin now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

The referee stopped the count when Mel got a chance to use her strength and literally jerked Leah out from under Helga and stopped the count. Helga thought she won as she sat up on her knees and raised her hands in victory. Stringer pulled her hand down and told her what happened.

Erica: How the hell did Mel do that?!

Zack: I stand corrected! I said Mel’s power would be useless here, but she proved me wrong. I don’t know how she did it, but that was damn impressive! Helga thinks she won because Leah didn’t kick out.

Helga began to argue with the referee as she got back to her feet, raising her hand again as though she were the victor. Stringer once again pulled her arm down and told her she wasn’t, trying to explain that the count was never finished. Meanwhile Mel was setting up in the corner behind the massive singer.

Erica: She’s behind you!

Zack: I don’t know what Mel has in mind, but whatever it is...Helga’s never gonna see it till it’s too late. That idiot is still telling Stringer she won!

Mel glanced over to Leah and back to Helga again, shaking her head and diving into a cover on the redhead! Stringer took off around Helga and fell into position.

Zack: Good idea! Mel with the cover!!

As Helga turned still arguing, her eyes widened as she saw Stringer making the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as the fans roared in enthusiasm. Helga screamed in anger as the referee raised Mel’s hand, who immediately rolled out of the ring just for safety!

Gaby: The winner of the match…...MEL AVILO!!!!

Erica: Mel has a Future Shock Championship match, but she’s not stupid! Helga doesn’t look very happy!

Zack: Mel getting the hell out of there, and I don’t blame her a bit! What a way to come back, and I’m fairly sure Helga may come looking for her in the near future after this!

Mel held her ribs as she backed up the ramp with a smile on her face as Helga threw an enormous temper tantrum in the ring, screaming and kicking the ropes.

Zack: It’s gotta feel great to come back and do it like this, but she’s going to be feeling this match for days to come! Congratulations to her though, well earned!

Erica: I agree! And if that’s her smarts, look out Lilly and Rhea!

Mel’s smiling face is seen before we cut to the back.

Jo’s Entitlement

We are shown a highlight package from last year’s Future Shock Cup match, which saw Jodie Gray capture it ultimately. We are then shown clips of the four women vying for it this year. And after that, we cut backstage live, where we find Herbie Richmond with one of those women.

Herbie: Future Shock Redemption rolls on here tonight. And coming up next, the Future Shock Cup is on the line when Jodie Gray looks to capture it two years running in a fatal four way against Kanna Haroshi, Rebecka Hate, and my guest...JO MCFARLANE!!

Jo grins to the camera and gives a small wave, looking  rather pleased even though she is yet to wrestle.

Jo: HEY THERE! Hi Herbie! Thanks for having me!

Herbie: Of course! Jo, you’ve been looking better and better of late, picking up wins. Just last week, you defeated the co-founder of the Social Elite in Valentina Lozano. And ever since then, she’s been pretty negative on you as a result. Why do you think that is?

Jo laughs.

Jo: Because she’s a bitter so and so who doesn’t believe that she;s capable of losing matches, despite what basically her entire tenure here thus far has been, at least largely. She’s always been that way. Look what happened when Tifa Heafy beat her the first time. Heaven freaking forbid that someone prove a Goddess isn’t actually transcendent! Getting a bit sick of using that word actually...too many people thinking they’re freaking deities. But yeah, she’s taking it badly because she’s a sore loser, basically.

Herbie nods as though this is all news to him, which it probably is since he isn’t all too bright at times.

Herbie: Well tonight, you have a huge chance to win the second ever Future Shock Cup with a Pick Your Poison contract prize. And coincidently, this will be the second time in three days that you have had to climb into the ring with Jodie Gray. But tonight, she’ll be joined by Kanna Haroshi and Rebecka Hate. I’d like to hear your thoughts on all three of them.

Jo: Well, we’ve already heard my thoughts on Jodie. I don’t like her. At all. She annoys me. She also thinks she’s something she’s not. ne of a long fucking line, it seems. She seems to have some sort of entitlement in her head because she won it last year. I’ve been in for the Future Shock Cup before, that doesn’t make me entitled to winning it. Life doesn’t work that way, and she needs to get it in her head that this isn’t the case. She’s forgotten that people are actually capable of seeing straight through her. She’s not as good at these games as she thinks she is. And Kanna...well, she and Jodie are two peas in a pod, aren’t they? They both think they’re good at mind games when the reality says otherwise. Look what happened when they tried to do that to my brother and sister a month ago. It backfired beautifully. The problem with mind games is not making it clear that’s what you’re doing. once you admit to it, everything you do is seen as a game. At least I can actually somewhat respect kanna as a wrestler, even if I’m not really sure about her tactics as a wrestler. And Rebecka….well, I like Rebecka. She’s someone that once you get past the crappy start, that you can really get behind. I’ve wanted a match with her for a while. And while it’s not the match I would like, it’s close enough so I’m happy with that.

Herbie: Let’s project and say that you win the Future Shock Cup tonight and the prize. Who would you want to use the Pick Your Poison contract to face?

Jo: You know what? I’m not even sure. I’ve not given it a lot of thought. There are quite a lot of people on the roster I would like to face who are undoubtedly higher up the ladder than I am. One such person is Caroline Stark. Another is Samara. And Alysson. A part of me would REALLY love to face my sister, but I think she might kill me for suggesting it. You get the jist though. There are about six names in my head, and I can only pick one.

Herbie nods in agreement.

Herbie: My last question is a simple one. Given where we are right now and what this event is all about, are you surprised at all about how far Future Shock has come since its inception as a webshow on the FFW site back in 2010?

Jo: Cody might hate me for saying this, seeing as Future Shock is his baby, but...yeah. In many ways. Future Shock when it started reminded me very much of independent wrestling. You know it exists, you know it’s probably quite good but you’ll never give it the same attention as the bigger companies that exist. And it just exploded. We’ve had our special events. We’ve had our moments to remember and moments we’d love to forget. Future Shock has become, in many ways, its own entity in this company. And I love it. I’m glad it has come this far, and Cody sticking to his guns has once again been proved right.

Herbie: Thank you for your time tonight, Jo. And good luck in the fatal four way, because…

He turned back to the camera.

Herbie: It’s coming up next!

From there, we head back to the ring.

The World’s Finest

Our scene cuts back to the ring as we find the mat has been covered with a velvet like carpet and  two leather chairs have been set-up in it.. Those aren’t the only things occupying the ring as Mai Hotaru stands holding a microphone in hand, a grin stretching from ear to ear. “Firefly” by Breaking Benjamin plays throughout the arena and then dies down.

Mai: Ladies and gentlemen welcome... To the first ever edition of Firefly & Friends. Now I know you’ve heard of things like... Whatever Crystal Hilton calls her ridiculous interview segment. The Rose Garden, the Rose Bush, or what have you and Marx... Eat your heart out honey bee tee dubs, has that little segment called Marx Out but me... Me, I’ve got class. I’ve got sophistication... I’ve got the best pair of tits money can buy and most of all... Firefly & Friends has something none of the others have.

Mai pauses for emphasis.

Mai: Me.

The crowd of course gives a less than even lukewarm response but Mai Hotaru quite frankly just ignores them and continues on.

Mai: My first ever guest is a woman who will be meeting the Television Champion, Kelly McGuffin at Unstoppable 5. She is a woman everyone wants to be, and everyone wants to bed. Really, she’s a woman after my own heart. She’s part of the hostile takeover slash makeover of FFW known as the Social Elite and every single time she comes out, Cory makes sure to remind us what this interviewer already knows. That she’s the World’s Finest. Ladies, gentlemen, and anyone related to a Loveheart, please give it up for my guest at this time and Atlanta’s own... ‘THE WORLD’S FINEST... NEVAEH...

Mai actually pauses for a sense of drama... For literally ten seconds.

Mai: SSSSSSSUUUUMMMMMMMEEEERRRRSSS!!

“Circus” by Britney Spears starts to play as we start to hear something we usually don’t for Nevaeh..cheers. The crowd erupts to their feet as their very own Nevaeh Summers makes her way out onto the stage, holding a gift bag.

Nevaeh stands at the top of the ramp and smiles as she looks out to the capacity crowd, many holding up signs showing their affection towards her. Nevaeh now makes her way down to the ring and enters. She then makes her way over to Mai as the two women share an embrace

Mai now gestures for Nevaeh to take her seat which Nevaeh does. She also grabs her microphone and puts her bag down on the carpet. Her  music dies down but the crowd keeps cheering, to which  Nevaeh seems touched by

Nevaeh: Thank you, thank you all for that wonderful, and rightful reception. I love you all too

Mai: Well that was certainly explosive. I mean why should I be shocked because obviously you’re you Nevaeh. First I want to thank you for being the first guest on my show and before we get into the nitty gritty... What do you have in that bag there?

Nevaeh perks up with a big smile

Nevaeh: I’m glad you asked Mai. Now I was honored when you asked me to be your very first guest on your show so I wanted to show a gesture of my appreciation so…

Nevaeh now reaches down and grabs the gift bag. She now pulls out a t-shirt, but not just any other t-shirt oh no. This is the hot off the presses “Social Elite” t-shirt

Nevaeh: I got you one of our brand new shirts, barely being kept in stock at the FFW website, but this is a special edition shirt for it has been autographed by me, just for you Mai

Nevaeh now hands over the shirt to  Mai and Mai stares at it as though its more precious than gold. The commentator immediately gets out of her seat and unbuttons her blouse before pulling it off, revealing a lacy black bra that gets a few catcalls in the audience... Only a few because they know where Mai’s been as she puts the shirt on.

Mai: Oh this... This is a dream come true, Nevaeh thank you! You are so adorable I could just eat you up. I will treasure it always.

Nevaeh again seems touched..

Nevaeh: I’m glad you like it. Really wanted to get this show off to the great start it deserves. I know you’re about to add best interviewer along with best announcer. May I say I always enjoy your no holds barred, calling it right down the middle style Mai. Very refreshing.

Mai lets out a girlish giggle and waves a hand at The World’s Finest, as if telling her to stop.

Mai: You know I try my best. So Nevaeh tell me, what’s it like to be right in front of your hometown fans? How are you feeling right now right here in the Philips Arena?

The fans cheer again as Nevaeh smiles at them

Nevaeh: it feels absolutely wonderful to be here with my peeps in the Dirty South

The fans cheer even louder, like Nevaeh knew they would. She nods her head along to their loud reaction

Nevaeh: You know Mai I take great pride in being from Atlanta. It is an amazing city, the best in the world in my humble opinion and the people here they deserve a winner. They deserve to have a beacon of hope to look up to and say “that’s what represents Atlanta”. That’s what I hope to be for all of them out there.

There’s a nice applause coming from the audience while Mai nods slowly and repeatedly as though Neveah is giving out some of the most sage thoughts to be found anywhere.

Mai: Why do you feel that you have to be a “Beacon of Hope”, which you are by the way, for the city of Atlanta?

Nevaeh flashes a small smile before becoming really somber

Nevaeh: Thank you for that Mai, very kind of you. I feel that responsibility because when you look at Atlanta this city hasn’t had the best of luck. I mean look at the Braves. They made choking as commonplace as breathing. The Falcons? perennial underachievers. The Hawks?..they’re the Hawks

A mixed reaction now starts to bellow from the crowd as Nevaeh continues on

Nevaeh: This great city has never had anything to hang its hat on. It’s been seen as a laughingstock to the rest of the country. There have been young boys and girls who are growing up right now, watching those teams play, and think mediocrity is ok. That that is what you should strive to be. Well I will not allow that to be the standard for Atlanta any longer. I will be a champion that every person in this audience as well as every chunky butt at home can stand tall and proclaim proudly that Nevaeh Summers represents what Atlanta is all about. That is my promise to  you my fellow Atlantians. I will give you the hero you need and deserve cause I love you all..and yes you’re welcome

Boos can be heard coming from the crowd now but Nevaeh pays them no mind as she is smiling once more. Mai in the meantime has somehow pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket and quietly dabs her eyes.

Mai: Truly you are an inspiration to us all, Neveah. Every single fat, lazy and impotent wrestling fan not just in Atlanta but all over the world can look to you as a symbol of greatness. I... I’m sorry I’m just so overcome with emotion right now.

Mai dabs her eyes once again. Nevaeh even leans over and pats her on the back

Mai: Now into the heart of the matter. What we really need to touch on. Unstoppable 5. You versus Kelly McGuffin in what many people are calling a bonafide match of the year candidate already. You heard Kelly and Christian’s words and what are your thoughts?

Nevaeh takes her time in answering this question. She thinks it over for several seconds before speaking up…

Nevaeh: I paid close attention, like many of you out there did to what kelly and Christian had to say and I appreciate them showing me the respect they did. I appreciated it cause I respect Kelly and what she has done. Now that hasn’t been the case with every opponent I’ve had. I mean Destiny Loveheart makes Shailin O’Hara look like Lou Thesz.

Nevaeh holds up her index finger quickly..

Nevaeh: But with Kelly I don’t have any ill will towards the woman. Tremendous competitor. Truly one of the best talents in FFW. A personal favorite of mine to be honest. I wish her well in every match she is in and if she was facing anybody else, aside from Val and candi, I’d hope she retained her title...but she’s not facing anybody else. She’s facing me and there is nothing I want more now then to finally have a championship of my own.

Now I understand the road she has traveled has been long and difficult but my journey here hasn’t been all rainbows and lollipops either Mai. I’ve had to deal with people trying to hold me down. I’ve had to deal with people thinking just cause I’m a pretty face that I couldn’t possibly get it done in the ring but I have. You see me and Kelly have more similarities than we do differences. We just happen to differ on who is leaving Unstoppable with the Television title

Nevaeh now starts to smirk as she turns and looks into the camera…

Nevaeh: Yes I heard you loud and clear  Kelly with your declaration of why you were  going to be the better woman that night. You feel you can match me step for step? You think you can figure out what nobody else has so far in the last several months? Well you get your shot Kelly. You get to end my undefeated streak in Los Angeles with the world watching. You get all that Kelly and so much more because as great as your darling I WILL be that much better.

Nevaeh’s now leans to the edge of her seat now..

Nevaeh: I have heard so many say that my streak will end at their hands only for them to become another tally mark Kelly. I take great joy in proving people wrong and I have waited a long damn time to become the champion I rightfully should be. I don’t say this with malice towards you Kelly but I do want you to know that when that bell rings on July 26th I am coming for that title and I’m not leaving the Staples center without it

Nevaeh shakes her head

Nevaeh: No I worked too damn hard to get this match. I withstood every cynic and doubter in my path to get here. I’m so close to getting that title Kelly. All I have to do is beat you and I’ll be the first to say it won’t be an easy task. No..no in all honesty this will be the hardest match I’ve ever had in my career. YOU will fight your heart out that much I know is true. You will not go quietly and you will give me the fight of my career. You’re that damn good Kelly but at the biggest show of the year...you will be stopped

Nevaeh stares at the camera for several moments before a smile returns to her face and she looks at Mai

Nevaeh: Those are my thoughts on the match Mai

Mai sticks out of her bottom lip and nods slowly. She actually gets into an actual bout of seriousness and leans back in her chair.

Mai: We are talking about a match with a lot of implications here Nevaeh. A lot of implications. Since you’ve touched down in Femme Fatale Wrestling, you have been unstoppable. No question. No doubt about it. You could be considered even the standpoint among your peers as far as some of the newer faces in this company. My final question for you is this...

Mai Hotaru breathes in and asks as if this question is as loaded as they come.

Mai: Are you free for dinner for later?

...Cue a loud eruption of boos and disgusted groans by the entire arena. Mai audibly mouths ‘What? Like you wouldn’t ask this walking Goddess out either?’

Nevaeh smiles as she nods her head

Nevaeh: I’d love to have dinner with you Mai. I know a great Italian place not too far from here. You’re in my city and for being such a wonderful host it’s the least I could do. You’re like a sexier, more intelligent Oprah ya know.

Mai actually looks surprised that Nevaeh is up for dinner and waves her hand in front of her face before quickly grabbing the microphone.

Mai: This has been Firefly & Friends and this has been Nevaeh Summers with my guest Mai Hotaru, I mean this has been Mai Hotaru with my guest Nevaeh Summers alrightcuethethememusicletsgetitrolling.

“Firefly” by Breaking Benjamin cues up as we cut to a video package for the Future Shock Cup.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:39:40 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 11:25:04 pm »

We are shown the closing moments from last year’s match for the Future Shock Cup, where Jodie Gray came away with the victory, much to the chagrin on the fans. From there, we go back to the live show and see the massive Cup sitting at ringside. It shines under the bright arena lights, sitting on a small pedestal.

Zack: There you see it, the Future Shock Cup! Retailing at several thousand dollars, it has one hell of a prize that goes with it. A Pick Your Poison contract to face anyone anytime for up to a calendar year. Last year, as you just saw, Jodie Gray took the first one home. So she has to be the odds on favorite to do it again in tonight’s match. Joining me to call the action is our reigning No Surrender Champion and Future Shock Season Six alumni, Caroline Stark. Welcome to the booth, champ!

Caroline: Glad to be here Hudson. While Jodie is a favorite I’m sure our other three women might have something to say about her taking that Cup home for a second time.

Zack: Let’s send it up to Gaby!

The camera heads up to the ring as Pinky begins.

Gaby: The following contest is a Fatal 4 Way for the 2014 Future Shock Cup and a Pick Your Poison contract!

A board game appears on the screen. We see two sets of hands moving pieces back and forth on a chess board until the final move finds the queen capturing the king.

Voice: Checkmate! The Queen takes the King.

The arena lights go out before the familiar sound of the opening voice echoes throughout the arena.

MZ HYDE!

The lights stay off before a single spotlight hits the stage as the first verse of Mz Hyde begins to play, Jodie Gray comes skipping out onto the ramp and turns her back towards the crowd, her Dr. Jekyll and Mz. Hyde outfit flapping around as she lowers her head, slowly removing her top hat. Jodie’s head snaps back as she looks at the crowd.

As the chorus hits, the lights begin to flash between purple, gold, and white lights, Jodie slowly removes her jacket to reveal her Mz. Hyde ring attire.

Gaby: Introducing from Charlotte, North Carolina; she is “The Queen of Games” Jodie Gray!

Jodie ignores the crowd as she makes her way into the ring, placing her top hat and and jacket together in the corner. She skips around the ring a bit before finally reaching her corner; from which she then awaits the bell to ring.

Zack: As I said, this woman has to be the odds on favorite in this match. She competed in a similar match last year for the Cup. She knows what she has to do to leave tonight, she just has a whole new cast of opponents waiting for her tonight.

Caroline: I doubt she really cares who she’s facing. To Jodie every opponent in this match is a potential victim of the Hand of God.

Vermillion Pt. 1 blares through the arena as Kanna Haroshi steps out from the back, her barbed wire baseball bat ‘Mercy’ draped over her shoulder with a devilish smirk. At her side is her Brother Gouken, the masked Demon Slowly Kanna walks down to the ring. 

Gaby: Hailing from Tokyo, Japan. Accompanied by her brother Gouken, this is....KANNA HAROSHI!!!!

Kanna crawls into the ring as Gouken circles it. She crawls on all fours to the corner and placing her bat there, whispering something to it before standing up. Kanna grins devilishly and awaits the bell, rubbing her hands together.

Zack: Kanna is easily the most unpredictable woman in this match. And she may have the most to prove here of the four. A member of T.R.U.T.H., she’ll have to rely on her own skills tonight.

Caroline: While Jodie doesn’t care who she’s gonna choke, Kanna doesn’t really care who she gets to make bleed. Winning that Cup might do wonders for her here in FFW.

The lights flicker as the first few chords of Heroes End by Judas Priest plays through the speakers. The crowd has a mixed reaction to the music as the first verse starts up.

I heard a human voice who sang like no one else
I heard a proud lady singing loud
Lived her life as she liked, didn't give a damn
But soon she found she was underground and wasted

I watched her hitting notes as she strutted stage
Her body shook oh, she did her stuff
She screamed and quake, give and take, maybe took too much
If you take the smooth you gotta take the rough

As the lights faded down into a purple stream of light at the top of the ramp way, a solitary figure comes out from behind the curtained area and stands while holding the curtain open. The crowd’s reaction becomes even more mixed as they notice that it is Christian Kincaid standing there. As the chorus starts to play, Becka Hate smoothly strolled out from backstage. She grinned as she walked down the ramp dressed in a dark Red Riding Hood outfit. She shrugs past the fans that are trying to touch her with a sneer before stepping up into the ring. She takes the hood off and passes it to Christian before stretching a little bit as she waits for her opponent.

Gaby: She hails from Westfield, New Jersey! Accompanied by Christian Kincaid and representing Club CK, this is…..REBECKA HATE!!!

Zack: Listen to the roar of this sold out crowd in Atlanta! Rebecka Hate is, by far, the powerhouse of these four women. And as my mentor has called her in the past, she’s a phenom! And with CK at ringside providing an extra set of eyes for her, she could be poised to take it all tonight, Caroline!

Caroline: Rebecka was in the final four for the Future Shock Cup along with Jodie last year and she likely has the most stake to wanna capture that cup herself this year.

The melodic pacing of “Forever or Never” plays out over the speakers, dousing the arena in bright pink light, which strobe with each synthetic beat. The crowd cheers as Jo McFarlane walks out of the back, her hands placed firmly on her hips.

I don’t believe in miracles, I never did.
Nothering every happens here, so sick of it.
I, I, told you I, I, I need to get, something new.
I long for something mystical, hysterical,
Dark and tantric, sexual…

During the first verse, Jo walks down the ramp to the beat of the music, smiling to the fans and extending her hand to clap those of the fans. She reaches the bottom of the ramp and turns towards the stairs, ascending them and jumping onto the top rope.

Gaby: She hails from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing 124 pounds, Jo McFarlane!

I’m not gonna live forever!
(Say) I’m not gonna live forever!
Better make it now or never! (ever, ever)
I;m not gonna live forever!
(Say) I’m not gonna live forever!
Better make it now or never! (Forever or never!)

During the chorus, Jo throws both hands upwards, saluting to the crowd before lowering her hands and jumping off the rope in a perfect forward flip, landing on her feet. From there she walks into a corner and limbers up and the music fades out.

Zack: I don’t think there’s a single fan here tonight who wouldn’t want to see Jo McFarlane make history and capture the Future Shock Cup! We heard from her earlier tonight with who she’d like to face, she couldn’t pick just one.

Caroline: Jo has had quite a tenure in FFW. Truth be told, I’d like to see her follow in her sister’s foot steps and go straight for a contender of the FFW Championship, or Mika Demidov herself.

Referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell and Jo takes off like a shot towards Kanna. Haroshi barely has time to turn towards her before the redhead begins firing right hands at her head with a fury. The crowd comes to their feet as McFarlane grabs her and whips her hard into the corner chest first. Jo comes in behind her, grabbing her head and pounding it into the turnbuckle before she spins her back around and lays in some European uppercuts. Haroshi staggers out as Jo uses a bulldog to send her into the canvas. Jodie watches from the other corner for a moment, and looks back to see Rebecka smiling at her.

Zack: Jo got shot out of a cannon, and she’s going right after Kanna! These two have some history already, and none of it is good! McFarlane’s unloading, and Jodie just spotted her dance partner!

Caroline: Jodie looks far from afraid of Rebecka. She’s probably remembering the Cup from last year and figures she can take Hate again!

Jodie moves past the brawl on the mat towards Rebecka, going toe to toe with her as she looks up at the statuesque Hate sister. Rebecka points down to Jodie’s hand, shaking her head as she pulls something up from around her neck, a half cloth mask with netting over her mouth and nose. Jodie looks at it for a moment before Hate clocks her with a right hand to the jaw, followed by a second and a third. A short knee lift to the ribs catches her next as she grabs Jodie’s arm and fires her into the ropes. Gray rebounds and ducks a clothesline. She continues on towards the far side and catches Rebecka with a forearm to the back before she turns around. Hate steps forward slightly and looks over her shoulder with a shake of her head before connecting with a discus punch to the jaw!

Caroline: Well I don’t know where Hate got that, but it looks like she came in this match prepared for Jodie this year and nasty discus punch there after a burst of offense.

Zack: Hate’s got power for days, and Jodie’s going to have to find a way to bring her down. Because she’s not going to win a fist fight with Rebecka!

Hate grabbed Jodie by the throat and tossed her with both hands into the corner. Gray hung for a moment before Rebecka followed her in and began to unload with left and right hand combinations to the body. Gray was lifted off her feet once or twice on a few of the shots before Hate finished off with a backfist to the jaw. The fans were quite happy as Gray slumped down into the corner.

Zack: Like I said, she’s not gonna win a fight with Rebecka! She’s got to bring her down...plan A ain’t working!

Caroline: A sleeper or some kind of choke would be her best option at this point and meanwhile Haroshi and McFarlane are still trying to kill each other.

Kanna flipped Jo off the top of her finally. McFarlane rolled to her feet as Kanna did the same, ducking a clothesline and grabbing Jo’s head from behind for an inverted facebuster into the mat. Haroshi climbed over onto her chest, straddling her before she grabbed her head and began to spike it relentlessly into the mat. She pulled the elbow pad back on her arm and began to drive the point of the elbow home into Jo’s head and face repeatedly. She then leaned down and tried to bite her nose. Jo shouted in pain before Kanna got back to her feet. She pulled Jo up and spun her around, delivering a palm thrust to her throat. Jo began coughing on impact. She staggered in the other direction a couple steps, and as she turned back, Haroshi delivered a yakuza kick right on target and dropped her! She quickly dove across her and hooked her leg.

Zack: Kanna going for it early here, and Jo may be having trouble breathing!

ONE!!!

TWOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kanna was pulled up off the cover by her head by Rebecka Hate. She pulled the Japanese star to her feet, and looked about to deliver a blow before Jodie came out of the corner with a chop block to the back of her leg. Hate let Kanna go before Haroshi delivered a Russian leg sweep to her.

Caroline: Looks like things are getting intermingled now and Rebecka Hate may have some problems here as Jodie and Kanna get that look in their eyes.

Kanna glanced towards Jodie for a moment as they nodded at one another. They pulled Rebecka up together and delivered a standing vertical suplex together to her. And together, they began to put the boots to her. Jodie pointed behind her as Jo began to get up, only for Kanna to sweep her legs out from under her and drag her towards the ropes. She wrapped her ankle between the top and middle ropes, leaving Jo hanging upside down before the pair returned to work on Rebecka. Jodie locked in a camel clutch on the Hate sister as Kanna grabbed her feet into a Boston crab simultaneously. The two literally sat back to back in the hold.

Zack: Jodie and Kanna working together to try to take Rebecka Hate out of this equation, and it’s working. The only problem, Caroline, is only one of them can win this match.

Caroline: I’m sure they’ll realize that........................................Eventually....... Any day now girls.

Hate’s facial expression read one of abject pain as both halves of her body was being contorted. Meanwhile, Jo began trying to sit up to free her leg from being hung in the ropes. She shot up a couple times before she finally grabbed the ropes, trying to pull down one rope and she finally got her foot free. The redhead rubbed her ankle for a moment and rose to her feet. She locked eyes with Kanna, and took off towards her. McFarlane went for a roundhouse kick to her head, but Haroshi ducked her head and she connected with Jodie’s head instead. Gray dropped forward the ropes to the floor. And Jo bounced off the near side, catching Kanna with a high knee to her head before she could release Hate’s legs! The fans roared in approval as Kanna was about to get up, only to catch a leg drop across the back of her head. Jo quickly rolled her over and hooked her leg for a cover.

Zack: Jo McFarlane has effectively cleared Jodie out of the ring, and Hate’s down! She could be three seconds from taking home that Cup!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kanna rolled her shoulder before the three count, causing McFarlane to check her surroundings. Rebecka was still on the mat and Jodie was out of sight on the floor.

Zack: Jo checking around to see where everyone is, I have a feeling she wants to go a little high risk.

Caroline: Few do it better! Jo’s taking it to top floor rent district!

Kanna started to get to her knees as Jo headed for the top rope, she quickly climbed up and perched herself. McFarlane watched and waited for Kanna to get up. Haroshi finally made it back to her feet, but as Jo went to jump, Jodie popped up onto the apron and shoved her off with both hands. Kanna turned to see Jo being launched off the corner, and caught her in midair with a devastating facebuster! Jo bounced off the mat violently face first practically as Kanna rolled her over and hooked her leg for a cover!

Zack: A facebuster….and Jo came off the top and ate every bit of it! Game over! Jo’s not getting up from that!

Caroline: Haroshi had her scouted and that’s gotta be the end of it!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The referee didn’t finish the count for Jodie dragging Kanna off the cover by her foot. Haroshi got back to her feet, turning and looking more than a little irritated at the Queen of Games.

Caroline: It looks like the the alliance for AWA alums is over and done with. There’s a cup to be won after all.

Kanna looked around for a moment, catching Jodie in her sights before the pair began unloading with right hands to each other’s heads. Blazing rights one after another as Kanna began to get the better of it. She shoved Jodie back into the ropes and whipped her across into the far corner. Gray collided chest first and backed out with a step that was more like a stagger. Haroshi took off from the opposite corner and left her feet, grabbing Jodie’s head as she cleared the top rope and brought Jodie’s throat down across it and landed on her feet at ringside. Gray coughed violently as Kanna climbed onto the apron, and shot herself over the top rope with a clothesline that clobbered Jodie. And the Japanese star stopped for half a second as she listened to the sold out crowd in Atlanta cheering for her!

Caroline: That’s... The first time I ever heard a member of T.R.U.T.H. receive that sort of response. It’s disturbing. Very nice top rope clothesline though.

Zack: It’s completely thrown Haroshi off guard, because she’s never heard it before! And wait a minute...it might not be for her entirely!

Rising to her feet behind Kanna was Rebecka Hate, with more than an angry look on her face. Haroshi turned around and walked right into a thunderous spinebuster! Hate drove her into the canvas with authority! A chant for Hate began to rumble through the arena as she pulled the Japanese star up and into a fireman’s carry. She glanced over her shoulder, seeing Jodie was about to get up and launched Kanna with a fallaway slam that sent her right into Jodie, taking them both to the canvas. Kanna and Jodie started to get back to their feet as Rebecka snatched them both by the throats and delivered stereo chokeslams! And the live crowd was deafening!

Zack: Two chokeslams, no waiting! And Rebecka Hate has damn sure taken control of this match! Jo’s down, Jodie’s down, Kanna’s down! And she’s the only woman standing!

Caroline: Hate’s got the pick of the litter to decide who she wants to read a Sacrament of Chaos to. If I was her I’d go for Jo. She just dropped Gray and Haroshi and Jo might catch a breath but it looks like she’s letting the fans decide.

She began to move her finger at each of the women, almost surveying the fans. A point to Jo, and they booed. She pointed to Kanna, and they got a little louder. She pointed to Jodie, and a roar was heard as Rebecka nodded and gave the signal for the Sacrament!

Caroline: Its time I guess that Jodie get read her rite!

Zack: Nearly 17,000 fans here in Atlanta want Rebecka to destroy Jodie Gray, and they’re going to get their wish right now!

Hate pulled Jodie back up, hooking her into position and delivering a thunderous pumphandle slam into the canvas! The fans roared in approval as Christian began pounding the mat, screaming at her. Hate looked up to see him as Jo was back up behind her. Kincaid screamed that Jo was up!

Caroline: See now I get Hate’s a phenom and not to talk down about her at all Zack but she’s still making mistakes like these once and a while. Jo can capitalize now because Hate let her get that bit of rest and BOOOMMM!

Hate turned around as Jo erupted out of the corner with a devastating superkick to the jaw! Rebecka fell like a redwood to the canvas as Jo dropped to her knees, pressing her hand to her forehead.

Zack: Right on the button! Jo with a superkick and Hate never saw it! Cover her!! Jo can win this right now!

Caroline: She’s going for it! Wait!

Jo began to move towards Rebecka before she saw Kanna starting to stir. She got back to her feet and went after her instead, looking to throw her out of the ring. But Kanna reversed it and sent Jo over the top rope! McFarlane landed on the apron as Jodie popped up behind Kanna and grabbed her in a rear waistlock. Gray looked to be going for a German suplex, but Haroshi grabbed the top rope. Jo got back to her feet on the apron and launched herself over the top rope into a sunset flip onto Jodie after Kanna ducked her head, which caused Gray to German suplex Kanna into the mat simultaneously as the fans chanted “HOLY SHIT!”

Caroline: Now that’s impressive and McFarlane gets two for the price of one!

Zack: A sunset flip into a German suplex! McFarlane’s got the cover on Jodie! That’ll do it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jodie’s arm shot up before the three as all four women collapsed onto the canvas.

Zack: It looks like a car wreck in the ring, four bodies strewn in different directions. And they’re killing themselves all for the Future Shock Cup!

The fans were applauding at this point.

Caroline: With a chance to face anyone on the roster, wouldn’t you?

Kanna was the first to stir as she started to crawl towards the corner, pulling herself up and climbing up to the top rope for something. Jo and Jodie were next to stir as Jo made it to the corner after her, catching her with a punch to the gut to stop whatever she had in mind. McFarlane climbed up to the top rope with her, hooking her head as Jodie started to climbed up with her on the other side. The pair hooked Kanna up for a superplex together!

Zack: Jo and Jodie...are about to superplex Kanna to Hell!!

Caroline: Haroshi’s about to get her back torn up to shreds!

Both Jo and Jodie stood on the top rope with Kanna’s head hooked between them. Haroshi screamed and tried to get free to stop them as Rebecka sat up as well. An angry look fixed on her face, she headed for the corner and hooked both arms under Jo and Jodie as they came off the top rope with a superplex as Hate powerbombed the two into the canvas at the same time! The ring literally shook on impact! And another “HOLY SHIT!” chant rumbled through Philips Arena!

Caroline: ...And Rebecka Hate just adds to the friggin’ carnage!

Zack: I have never seen...anything like that!

Jo rolled over, draping an arm across an exhausted Becka. The referee fell into position for the count.

Zack: Becka used every bit of energy in her body to hit that powerbomb, and that may be the end!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The fans roared in approval as Jo slowly sat up as the referee called for the bell. She leaned sideways against the ropes as Keanan raised her hand in victory.

Zack: JO MCFARLANE….FINALLY WON THE BIG ONE!! Jo’s got the Cup, Jo’s got the contract, Jo is leaving Atlanta with everything she came here to get!

Caroline: You can bet that every single champion, myself included will be looking over their shoulders now that Jo’s star shines bright once again!

The redhead glanced over to the Cup, a little smile on her face formed into a bigger one as Gaby made it official.

Gaby: The winner of the match….AND THE 2014 FUTURE SHOCK CUP…...JO MCFARLANE!!!

Zack: Never let it be said that woman can’t win when it counts the most, because she went through Hell and three VERY game opponents to win tonight! Congratulations to the Pop Princess!

Caroline: Here’s to you Jo. You earned it.

Jo rolled out under the bottom rope, dropping to her knees in front of the Cup, hugging herself to it as we cut backstage.

One Ready Buddhist

A clip package shows highlights from recent matches involving members of KO/TO and the Witches Brew, including the singles match between Claire and Sunny as well as the Unity Tag Team Championship match between the teams as well. From there, we cut backstage to find one half of KO/TO with her agent, Carson Black, preparing to go out shortly.

Carson: I want to thank FFW for giving Future Shock its just due and putting on this event here tonight. I’ve enjoyed it all so far, and the match that admittedly I am quite excited about...it’s about to happen. KO/TO is, in my opinion, one of the best tag teams in FFW. There’s no question in my mind about that. And tonight, if Serafina here can do what Claire did a few weeks ago when she defeated Sunny, that will put them right back in line for an Unity Tag Team Championship match. And with the Kittens recently having defeated the champions last week, opportunities like this come at a premium. Serafina here is more than ready!

Carson seems a bit anxious himself, rubbing the Buddhist’s shoulders as they stand not far from the gorilla position since her match is coming up. For her part, Serafina seems to be a picture of calm, not allowing the anxieties of her agent affect her.

Serafina: You’re right Carson. The Unity division is getting hotter and a lot more crowded. These opportunities, the chances to get these sort of opportunities are only going to get rarer. I guess that means the pressure should be on me and I should be feeling it a lot more shouldn’t I? A whole ball of nerves and nervous energy; maybe contemplating the worst possible scenario. I’m not. I’ve done all the preparation work that I can do in the build up. There’s nothing left but to go out there in a couple of moments, face a very talented wrestler, a very dangerous wrestler; a powerhouse who can use that to make a difference very quickly if she gets the opportunity. I’ll just give it my all, do the best I can. It’s a very tough match but I’m confident that I can win it and I’m not writing Steph off at all when I say that.

Carson: No one in their right mind would ever take anything away from Steph. But KO/TO came extremely close to capturing the Unity titles when they last challenged. I think one more shot could be what does the trick. And on a night like tonight at Future Shock’s first ever Pay Per View, Redemption, that seems like a perfect time to me to make that match a reality. Both Serafina and Steph are tremendous athletes, power versus precision. But I believe in Serafina, so does her tag team partner. So do her friends and fans as well. Are you ready?

He asks her as they get the cue to head towards the curtain. Serafina nods her head as she starts to move towards the curtain, a smile appearing on her face as she looks at Carson.

Serafina: If I’m not there’s nothing I can do about it now. I’m ready for this. Me against Steph. It’s going to be a blast. The fans are about to see something special.

From that, we cut to ringside with Gaby in the ring.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:40:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 11:27:25 pm »

The show heads back into the arena, and we find that Zack is now joined by a guest at the commentary booth.

Zack: Coming up next, it’s a match that could impact the Unity division as Serafina looks to capture a tag title rematch for KO/TO against one half of the reigning Unity champions, Steph Dallins of Witches Brew. And joining me for this one….Rudo Galactica’s Stardust. Uh, welcome to the booth, Stardust.

Stardust: Mucho gracias, el Zack. I am here with the excite and the happy feeling.

From there, we head up to the ring with Gabrielle.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a potential Unity Tag Team Championship match on the line!

"HEY, DIRTY, (UH-UH-UH) BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY!
DON'T YOU WORRY! I SAID HEY! BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY!
HEY, DIRTY, (UH-UH-UH) BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY!
DON'T YOU WORRY! I SAID HEY! BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY!"

The arena’s sound system begins to play the iconic song of “Got Your Money” by ODB as the arena becomes bathed in the color of green, spotlights of viridian flashing across the arena as Stephanie Dallins stands at the top of the entrance ramp with a newspaper in hand, flitting through the business section. On her shoulders sits a black sport coat with green pinstripes. She folds the newspaper up under her arm and begins to walk towards the ring.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring... Weighing in tonight at 150 pounds, from Berkeley, California and residing in Tampa Bay, Florida... STEPH DALLINS!

The crowd actually sings along with Steph’s song as she rolls into the ring and pumps her fist proudly. She climbs up on the second rope and pumps her fist to one side of the crowd and then turns around and does it to the other. As her song dies down, Steph bounces on the balls of her toes ready.

Zack: Steph is likely still sore after her tag team match with the Kittens last week at Breaking Point. I understand her ribs are still a bit the worse for wear after a G-Effect from Alysson. That could play a factor in this match, Stardust.

Stardust: The kitties proved last week that the Brew are become fragile champs. Steph had better be careful in this match, because with her injure, could be another tag team trying to jump in line. Mucho challenge.

As “Time To Say Goodbye” starts the video wall comes to life to show Serafina as she exits the locker room dressed in a back hooded sweatshirt with the Lucky Lonergans logo, FFW logo and a couple of other combat clothing manufacturers and energy drink logos on it. Walking through the corridors toward the ring she is accompanied by Jonathan DeCaro. As she moves she bounces on the balls of her feet, shaking out her arms and loosening up a little. Finally she walks out through the curtain and onto the stage area, firing off a combination of kicks, forearms and elbows, finishing off with a 360 roundhouse kick followed by a jumping kick and a jumping splits as she moves down the ramp.

Walking the rest of the distance to the bottom of the ramp, she tops and removes her hooded sweatshirt, leaving her in a tight long sleeved black t-shirt and tight shorts. She gives the taping on her wrists and ankles quickly. Giving her husband a kiss she, takes a tub of petroleum jelly from him and with her fingers applies a streak over each eye and across her cheeks. Finally she walks up the ring steps and steps between the ring ropes and moves along the ropes and back to her corner continuing to stay loose.

Gaby: Introducing to the ring from Encitas, California via Boston, Massachusetts, at a height of 5’6” and a weight of 127 lbs representing Lucky Lonergans….SERAFINA DECARO!!!

Zack: Serafina, conversely, almost had a night off last week when her tag team partner dominated most of the tag match they had. So unlike Steph, she’s likely in far better shape tonight.

Stardust: It always help when you can conserve. Part of being great team. Serry has no backup tonight, so this good chance to pull weight and earn the big shot.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell as the two women move towards the center, showing respect for one another with a quick handshake before they lock up. As soon as they do, Serafina brings a short knee right into Steph’s ribs and a second one to follow that. This causes Steph to break the tie-up as Serafina delivers a third knee lift, doubling her over. The Buddhist moves to one side, driving an elbow into her back. Steph tries to move away, only for the brunette to grab her arm to keep her from getting too far. DeCaro unleashes a trio of Muay Thai kicks to her back that finally drop her to her knees. A low dropkick follows that, putting Dallins down on the mat. The Unity Champion starts to try to get up before DeCaro bounces off the near side with a senton to her back and puts her right back down. She immediately floats over and applies a side headlock.

Zack: And just like I mentioned, Steph’s ribs are already coming into play as Serafina immediately has begun going to work on her back. It took a bit of doing, but she got her down and likely plans to keep her there.

Stardust: I understand that feel. I feel much same about Steph’s husband. Either way, it smart on the stratosphere... wait, that no right...

Steph manages to get to a sitting position as Serafina leans into her, trying to wear her down further by making her carry her own body weight as well. Dallins starts to get back to her feet as Serafina keeps the hold applied. She pulls her back away from the ropes before Steph begins to fire elbows into her rib cage one after another. Five shots connect and she breaks the hold. DeCaro staggers backwards a step, clutching her stomach for a moment before Steph waits for her to stand back up and clotheslines her down to the canvas. Dallins holds her lower back for a moment, clearly her ribs causing her some serious discomfort. She pulls Serafina back up to her feet and buries a knee lift of her own, much like her opponent had done earlier. She hooks her around the waist and lands a gutwrench suplex to the canvas. She quickly rolls the Season Six Champion over and begins to drop relentless knee strikes into her back!

Zack: Turnabout is fair play, Steph unloading with knee drops into Serafina’s back here. This match is likely to be a test of whose back can withstand the most punishment tonight.

Stardust: Si, then it become case of which straw break which camel’s back. Loser gets the hump. Ehehe...

Steph heads for the corner as Serafina tries to get back to her feet, only to have Dallins come off the top rope with a shoulder block that puts her right back down. She pulls DeCaro back up, pinning her arms behind her into a full nelson that she counters into a backbreaker! The Season Six Champion hits the canvas as Steph floats across and hooks her leg for a pin.

Zack: Steph starting to uncork that arsenal of power moves at her command, and we could be done right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Stardust: That the big time impact. I taste knee before and it no taste good. Kind of like Arby’s.

Serafina kicked out after two as Steph started back to her feet. DeCaro began to move towards the ropes, trying to pull herself to her feet as Steph took off for the far side and rebounded, delivering a high knee right into her back that sent her through the ropes to the apron.

Zack: Steph is like a locomotive when she gets rolling, and DeCaro just avoided landing on the floor out here at ringside.

Stardust: Steph use the educated knees on a runaway train throughout back... and this metaphor got convolved somehow...

Zack: You mean convoluted?

Stardust: Si... either way, Steph firing the big knee pow. POW.

Dallins rolled out to the floor, pulling Serafina up into a vertical suplex before she dropped her onto the apron. DeCaro’s face was a mask of agony on impact as Steph rolled her back into the ring with both hands. She climbed in after her, rubbing her ribs for a second before she floated over for another pin.

Zack: That was a vicious impact off the apron with the suplex. Steph going for the cover again!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The shoulder came up before the three as Steph got back to her feet. pulling Serafina up with her and this time, delivering a pendulum backbreaker!

Stardust: More knee action in the back, and it may take much meditate and zen before Serry is feel good again.

Zack: Serafina is going to have ribs as bad as Steph’s at the rate this match is going!

She pulls the Buddhist up and whips her hard chest first into the corner. She gives a sign almost like a train whistle being blown and takes off, crushing her with a back avalanche in the corner! Serafina drops to the mat as Steph climbs back onto the top turnbuckle. She measures her opponent as DeCaro tries to get back up. She finally does so as Steph looks for a clubbing blow off the top, but the Buddhist sidesteps her. Steph stumbles forward when she lands on her feet, trying to get her balance before Serafina unleashes a pinpoint precise Muay Thai kick right to her ankle! Dallins nearly topples over as she is already off balance before DeCaro grabs her leg and utilizes a dragon screw leg whip and collapses to the mat herself.

Zack: If she’d have had all day to measure, Serafina couldn’t have hit Dallins’ ankle any more precisely than that. But Serafina is hurting herself, and Steph’s ankle may have gotten jacked on that exchange.

Stardust: Serry had do something, she has crushed middle. Taking out ankle will at least hamper Steph power lifting a little.

With a pretty solidly split crowd, Serafina began to crawl towards the ropes. She clutched at her back for a moment as she doubled back towards Steph, who was starting to try to get up. Three more strikes with martial arts kicks landed on Steph’s right ankle, putting her right back down on the canvas. She pressed her leg into the mat as DeCaro kicked up and drove a knee right into her ankle to add further damage. Steph shouted in pain as Serafina dragged her leg across the bottom rope. She used the rope for a bounce off and drove her body weight down across the Unity Champion’s ankle. Steph’s face was almost frozen in agony.

Zack: Serafina has finally gotten back control of this match, and did she ever drive her body into Steph’s ankle! Dallins may not be walking out of her under her own power!

Stardust: Such cripple, much wow! No tell Sunny doge is here, she might try eat it...

Serafina grabbed her leg and lifted it up before driving her knee into the mat as hard as she could, causing Steph to shout in pain as she tried to grab her leg. But the Buddhist didn’t let go just yet before she began to drag her away from the ropes and administer an ankle lock!

Zack: The ankle lock! Serafina’s got it dead center of the ring too!! Steph could be moments away from tapping out, and who would blame her?!

Stardust: Come on Stephy! Rudos no want more teams jump in line! Plus, I quite enjoy this match. Find great escape!

Steph desperately tried to make it to the ropes, pulling herself hand over hand towards them. And as she got nearly within range, Serafina dragged her back towards the center of the ring. The referee fell into position, asking her if she wanted to submit. But Steph ignored that, her face full of anguish as Serafina applied a bit more pressure. Dallins shouted in pain as she again tried to pull herself towards the ropes. But yet again, Serafina dragged her back towards the center.

Zack: She’s gonna have to tap! She gets so close to the ropes and Serafina just teases her and pulls her right back!

Stardust: That mean. Almost Rudo mean! Stardust approves.

Steph shouted again in pain, pressing her hands into the mat as she tried to push up. But it wasn’t working, so she used a mule kick with her free foot into her abdomen. Serafina was knocked off balance with the shot as Steph started to try to get to her feet. Her ankle wasn’t having it as she could barely hop on one foot. Serafina came back again, reaching for the injured leg before Steph surprised her and pulled her into a small package!

Stardust: SURPRISE PACKAGE FOR SERRY!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack: That was close! Steph surprised the Buddhist out of nowhere with that small package, but it wasn’t enough!

Serafina managed to kick out in advance of the final count, as Steph immediately began to crawl towards the ropes. Dallins used them to help her get to her feet as Serafina was back up again, and coming right at her. Steph ducked under her and hoisted her up into the Olympic slam!

Zack: THE MONEY SHOT!! Game over!

And as soon as she hit it, Steph shrieked in pain as she clutched her ankle in agony.

Zack: Steph hit the Money Shot, but she hurt herself even more!

Stardust: That what I lewd to earlier. I said ankle problem would hamper power game. Steph hit big cash prize, but that ankle mean she getting it all in loose change.

Zack: ...Nice metaphor.

Stardust: Thank you, I was educate at Barrio University.

Serafina didn’t hardly budge on the canvas as Steph clenched her own ankle in agony, then trying to drag herself towards the Buddhist. Hand over hand yet again, she pulled herself towards Serafina and laid an arm across her chest for a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Serafina’s arm came up almost at three, but Fisk held up two fingers.

Zack: I think if she could have made that cover sooner, this would be over! But Dallins’ ankle has to be feeling like it’s in tatters!

Stardust: On the bright side, with her ankle point halfway to Mexico, she probably not feeling rib pain anymore. So that a positive.

Steph’s face was crestfallen as she started to move towards the ropes, dragging herself towards them as she needed them to help her stand up at this point. She got to them and wrapped her hand around the bottom rope, starting to pull herself up. She finally made it, hopping back towards Serafina, who used a leg sweep right to the injured ankle and brought her right back down. Once more, Dallins clutched her ankle in pain.

Zack: Even something so simple as a leg sweep must feel like electricity shooting through her ankle!

Stardust: Steph needs to find way to protect that ankle, or she going to keep paining.

Zack: You’re a trained luchadora, do you have any suggestions?

Stardust: Si, she could perhaps, maybe... hop backstage and live to fight new day? She no good as champion with broken ankle. She no good as champion anyway come to think, but even less so with the snappy.

Serafina started to get back to her feet very slowly, still clearly rattled from the Olympic Slam administered to her moments ago. She pushed back up, moving slowly towards Steph and reaching for her foot. Dallins rolled to her back and began to fire kicks at her abdomen with her good foot, shot after shot that slowed Serafina down and even backed her up a couple steps at the same time. Steph moved towards the ropes, using them to get back to her feet finally as she hopped on one leg in the attempt.

Zack: She can’t put any weight at all on that foot, none at all! And that’s the story of this match right now!

Stardust: It is possible to wrestle with one leg. We had a guy back in barrio, El Mucho Hoppo, who had one leg. I bought him parrot for birthday and he got mad for some reason.

Serafina headed back towards her again, looking for a clubbing blow as she raised her hands above her head. Steph spotted her and hoisted her up onto her shoulders, in position for another Olympic Slam!!

Zack: SHE’S GOING FOR IT AGAIN!!

Stardust: SHE CRAZY!!!!

But Steph’s ankle gave out on her and she dropped Serafina back to her feet. DeCaro shoved her forward away from the ropes and grabbed her foot, dropping into position for the heel hook!

Zack: THE HEEL HOOK!! Serafina’s Path to Enlightenment! And it could be the path to victory here! Look at how she’s contorting that ankle!

Stardust: See? I told you she crazy. And now she what we in business call dicked up.

Steph shouted in pain as Serafina continued to twist and try to apply more pressure. Fisk asked her again and again if she wanted to quit, but the Unity Champion ignored him and tried to push up to her feet. But she fell right back down again, screaming in pain before she tapped the mat. Fisk immediately called for the bell as Serafina released the hold.

Zack: Steph tapped, and nobody in this arena can blame her! It was either that or have her ankle snapped like a twig!

Stardust: With benefit of 20/20, my advice was sensible. Should have hopped backstage and avoid more pain. Much shame, such ouchie. And no tell Sunny that doge is back.

Gaby: The winner of the match via submission…..SERAFINA DECARO!!!!

Zack: Serafina just earned her team a rematch for the Unity titles here tonight at Redemption! What a hard hitting contest we just saw!

Stardust: It was mucho excellente, but that another loss for Steph and the Brew. She fight hard, but she no barrio trained and that why Rudos superior.

Serafina got to her feet, having her hand raised in victory as then she and the referee knelt down to help Steph.

Zack: Serafina has no problems with Steph, and there you see her and the official calling for a little assistance from our training team. Steph put on a gutty performance tonight, but it just wasn’t her night here.

Stardust: She did good, it not easy working on one wheel. Unless you unicycle rider of course.

The trainers came out to help Steph as Serafina rolled out with them, helping Steph towards the back before we head elsewhere.

Correcting History

Redemption heads to the curtain not far from the gorilla position as we see the Modern Day Amazon ready for her match, which is coming up next as her manager seems to be giving her a bit of a motivational speech till he sees the camera filming them and addresses it.

Kyle: What’s past is past, what’s history is behind us. At the end of Season 12, something that shouldn’t have happened did. History altered forever. But that’s just it, in the past. Nothing that can be done about it now, other than you have a guarantee we won’t see a repeat tonight. Because tonight in just a couple minutes, history will be corrected. Because the woman who should have won that Season 12 Championship and gone on to face the Future Shock Champion….didn’t. And that’s my Greek Goddess here….my Amazon….Rhea Laskaris. And not only do we plan to correct history, but she gets to do it in the main event of Future Shock’s very first Pay Per View in front of a sold out crowd!

Rhea gives a friendly smile at that.

Rhea: Past is the past, I hold no further ill will to what happened with Samara and I’d like to think the same goes for her too. I am not a complainer, I did not whine about how your win was tainted, or how it should’ve been a moot point. Why? Because whining solves nothing. You won, I lost and tonight we get to do this without interference. You didn’t like winning like you did, so tonight we get to see if you truly deserve that title. If you deserve to be the winner of Season 12, or if you’re just holding it for me. Lilly I like you, I do. In fact I respect the hell out of you. But that is mine.

Kyle nods in agreement, crossing his arms over his chest.

Kyle: I have heard again and again how Lilly is undefeated. How no one has pinned her or made her quit since she joined the roster. That’s great, that’s outstanding. But here’s a news flash. No one has done that to Rhea in FFW either. As a matter of fact, she’s thrown out open challenges to anyone who wants to try their luck. And that didn’t work out for them. So this main event tonight, it’s certainly about who should be the Future Shock Champion. But it’s also the end of a streak for someone. It’s also the first loss in FFW for one of them, but the thing is I’m putting my money right here. I’m putting my money on this woman. Because until someone actually manages to put her down for a three count...or even make her quit, you won’t convince me anyone can do it. Not anyone, including the current champion. Lilly promised her a rematch for the title if she won it, tonight she keeps her promise. I applaud that, because there’s a lot of people in our business who’d conveniently forget that when it suited them. So I give you credit for being a woman of your word.

Rhea: So tonight, Lilly, bring everything you have.  Because I promise you I’m coming at you like an army at your doorstep. And I won’t hesitate to conquer without mercy.

Kyle: And I’m going to make you one last promise. No interference, no distractions. It’s going to be between Lilly and Rhea. I’m going to stay back here and watch the match. You will have a winner. And when the bell rings at the end, I’ll be the first out of here to raise the hand of the new FFW Future Shock Champion.

He lifts her arm up with a smile, Rhea’s mirroring Kyle’s.

Kyle: Take a long look, or don’t. And you can just have deja vu a little later.

From there, we cut back to ringside for the main event.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:41:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 11:28:33 pm »

After a video showing the events from the twelfth season leading up to this match, we head back into the arena for the main event.

Zack: It’s main event time here at Redemption, and what is likely to be the tallest order the Future Shock Champion has ever had to deal with, to say the least.

Erica: I’m quite willing to bet that Jo and Gabrielle are glad they aren’t in Lilly’s shoes right now! Gonna be a long night for the champ!

The arena darkens a bit as we see a spotlight over the guest ring announcer.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event, and is scheduled for one fall! And it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

The opening riff from Coheed & Cambria’s “Welcome Home” rips through the speakers as the arena goes dark. In a flash of light Athena at the top of the ramp, her arms outstretched and her back turned as bright colored lasers whip around from the ramp. 

You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

Gaby: From Tripoli, Greece. Accompanied by her manager, Kyle Kilmeade, ATHENA RHEA LASKARIS!!

Athena slowly makes her way down to the ring, rolling her shoulders a bit as she makes her way down the ramp.  Athena stays solely focused on the ring, ignoring the crowd as she climbs into the ring.  Athena climbs the turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd, her face calm as she gazes upon the masses before hopping down. The powerfully built Greek Amazon rolls her neck from side to side and stretches, pulling on the ropes as her music stops.

Zack: Rhea Laskaris was promised a shot at the title if Lilly won, because of what took place in the twelfth season finale. And tonight, we’ll have a clear and decisive winner with the title on the line.

Erica: Rhea was completely robbed in the Season 12 finals! Tonight, she’ll get to find out that if it was the case or if Lilly may have won regardless!

All Stand Up by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Gaby: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144lbs…. She is the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion….Lilly Sheffield!!!!!

Zack: With just a small number of matches under her belt, Lilly Sheffield is still undefeated here in FFW. She last defended that title at Relentless in one hell of a three way dance against both Gaby there and Jo McFarlane. But both of those women combined won’t match Rhea’s pure unadulterated power.

Erica: They certainly don’t. And while they both posed Lilly one hell of a challenge, it won’t come close to what’s in front of her now.

Referee Melinda Davis raises the Future Shock title high in the air before she calls for the bell. Rhea and Lilly look across the ring at one another and move towards the center, with Lilly offering the Amazon a handshake. Rhea accepts it with a smile, returning the shake and the pair lock up in the center of the ring. Rhea immediately starts to push her back with her power, but Lilly drops down and uses a monkey flip to send her up and over to the mat. Laskaris rolls back to her feet as Lilly takes off towards her, catching her with a running knee to the side of the head as she tries to get up. Sheffield begins to hammer away with clubbing blows to her back to try to keep her down before she attempts an armbar. Rhea grabs the ropes almost immediately and causes the break. Laskaris makes it back to her feet as Lilly is back on her again, hammering her with blows to the back. She snaps her arms around Rhea’s waist from behind and goes for a belly to back suplex. But Laskaris holds onto the ropes, only for the champion to kick her arm free and try again. She goes to toss her, but Rhea reaches between her legs and grabs Lilly’s foot, jerking it out from under her and causing her to fall to the mat. And before Lilly can get up, Laskaris drops down into a seated position on her chest.

Zack: Lilly with a smart strategy, clearly trying to keep Rhea off her feet the best she can. But that didn’t work out entirely for her, and Laskaris just came down with all her body weight right on her chest.

Erica: I’m not sure how a game like that would work with Rhea. Sure, if she’s not on her feet, she can’t move. But at the same time, she can do just as much damage with those long arms as well.

Rhea starts to get back to her feet, rolling Lilly onto her stomach on the mat and beginning to pelt her with knee drops to her lower back one after another after another. She drags her out of the corner towards the center of the ring and sits on her lower back before applying a camel clutch after wrapping Lilly’s arms around her legs. Rhea began to pull back more as she sat on Lilly’s lower back, causing the champion’s face to contort in pain. The referee dropped to ask Lilly if she wanted to submit.

Zack: Rhea now punishing Lilly’s lower back with this camel clutch. And with the power in those arms, you gotta believe Lilly must feel like a human pretzel. And her back has to be screaming.

Erica: Anyone would feel like a human pretzel being bent over Rhea’s legs! There aren’t many females with legs like that!

Rhea continued to apply more pressure as she pulled back on Lilly’s chin, causing the British brunette’s face to contort worse in pain. She managed to free one of her arms and started to drive her elbow into Rhea’s massive calves. But it didn’t seem to phase her before she freed the other arm and jerked both of her legs out from under her, causing her to collapse to the mat. Lilly crawled towards the ropes as Rhea got back to her feet, following after her. She pulled Lilly up from behind, but Sheffield held onto the ropes. Laskaris grabbed her leg and began trying to pull her away. Lilly turned, hopping on one foot as Rhea walked her back from the ropes. And the champion surprised her with an enzuigiri to the back of her head! Rhea dropped like a rock on impact!

Zack: Did you hear the smack of Lilly’s foot on the back of the Amazon’s head?! The champion may have found herself an opening here, if she can capitalize.

Erica: Backstage probably heard it without the mics in the ring! I’d say Rhea should be out, but she’s moving!

Lilly clutched her lower back and slowly got back to her feet. She glanced over to see Rhea on her hands and knees before she took off towards the far side. She rebounded quickly and delivered a low dropkick into the side of her head that sent her rolling into the ropes. Sheffield got back up and took off again, delivering a baseball slide that sent Rhea out to the floor. The champion got back to her feet, still favoring her back as she took off towards the far side again. Rhea started to climb back to her feet on the floor as Lilly launched herself over the top rope into a suicide dive onto the challenger! And the fans roared!

Zack: Lilly Sheffield is going full tilt tonight, and what a dive over the top rope! She got every bit of it too!! The champion throwing caution to the wind...as well as her own body!

Erica: When facing a woman like Rhea, you gotta do stuff like that! Playing safe won’t work!

Lilly pulled the Amazon up slowly and shoved her back inside the ring. But the Greek beauty had already begun to start to get up, as Sheffield’s face sunk. She climbed up onto the apron and headed for the corner. Laskaris shook her head as she rose up, trying to get her bearings before she turned and Lilly delivered a huracanrana off the top and drove Rhea’s head into the mat! She quickly reached behind her and hooked both legs for a pin!

Erica: Rhea trying to prevent the inevitable, and failing! And we have a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rhea kicked out before the three, causing Lilly to roll forward off the cover.

Zack: The challenger got her legs free and kicked out. Lilly’s not bothering too much with technical expertise, she’s going for a knockout shot! I don’t blame her at all!

Erica: Neither does anyone in this arena! I certainly don’t!

Lilly headed towards the ropes, pulling herself together as she got to her feet. Rhea rolled to her hands and knees, pushing up as well. And the champion bounced off the near side ropes and went for a high cross body onto the Amazon. But Rhea caught her in midair in both arms and launched her with a fallaway slam that saw Lilly go through the ropes to the floor at ringside! The challenger dropped to one knee, clutching her head for a moment before she rolled out after her.

Zack: The champion was hurled from the ring to the floor with the awesome power of Rhea Laskaris. But you can see her head is still not clear after all the shots it’s taken tonight in this match.

Erica: Rhea’s fighting fire with water, or at least trying to. Lilly’s being reckless, and she’s trying to rectify it! But Lilly being out like that gives her a second to recover.

Rhea moved around the corner on the floor, pulling the champion up and rolling her right back into the ring. Sheffield clutched her lower back again as she tried to get towards the ropes. But the Amazon scooped her up from behind in a rear waistlock before she drove her into the mat with the first of a series of rolling German suplexes. Rhea connected with five in a row before she bridged up into a pin attempt on the sixth. Davis fell into position.

Erica: Six German suplexes is enough to put most people out, and that’s what Rhea’s banking on!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The champion got her shoulder up before the three, as Rhea rolled to her knees and asked the referee who said it was two. She pulled the champion up to her feet and hoisted her over her shoulder before running and dropping her with a big powerslam into the mat.

Zack: Massive powerslam from the challenger, and Rhea is laser focused on Lilly’s lower back!

Erica: No back, no power and certainly no proper movement! Don’t blame her at all!

She pressed her hands into Lilly’s chest for another cover as Davis began the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The champion’s arm shot up before the three.

Erica: How is Lilly getting out of this?! Her back must be in agony after all its taken!

Laskaris started back to her feet, grabbing the champion and pulling her up by the head. But Sheffield began to fire right hands into her abdomen one after another, each one connecting and beginning to slow the Amazon down. Five shots found the mark as Lilly made it back to her feet before she rebounded off the near side and caught her with a flying clothesline! The challenger staggered backwards, but didn’t go down. Sheffield hit the ropes again and connected with a second clothesline, but again Laskaris didn’t go down.

Zack: Two airborne clotheslines and Rhea is STILL on her feet! What the hell does it take?

Lilly shook her head and took off for the far side ropes, leaving her feet and hooking the challenger’s head and driving her into the mat with a thunderous tornado DDT!

Erica: Holy crap! Rhea’s head is taking it again!

She reached across and hooked a leg for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Zack: Rhea just avoided the three right there, and the champion is ready to close this show anytime. Her back must be in agony!

Rhea got her shoulder up before the three as Lilly started to get back to her feet. She hooked the challenger’s head under her arm and looked as though she were going for a running bulldog. But Rhea shoved her off and into the ropes. The champion rebounded and ran right into the waiting arms of the Amazon who snapped her arms around her body and lifted her off the ground into a massive bearhug. Sheffield’s feet dangled over the mat as she was hung over Rhea’s shoulder, while the Amazon flexed and tightened those biceps, squeezing Lilly’s lower back.

Erica: And for the back again! If she can’t make Lilly stay down, she’ll make her tap!

The cameras showed Rhea’s arms flexing and tensing around the champion’s body as Lilly lay slumped over her shoulder. Each time the challenger would squeeze again, Sheffield’s face tensed in agony. Davis asked her if she wanted to quit, but the brunette shook her head.

Zack: Davis checking to see if Lilly wants to pack it in tonight, but the champ says no. But the problem is going to be when she can’t get a full breath of air sooner or later. Because the lights will go out on Lilly and her reign when that happens. Rhea can keep this on all night.

Erica: And she will if she has to! But Lilly’s a fighting champion. There’s little chance of her quitting, at least before she can no longer go.

With her hands locked, Rhea continued to apply the pressure to the champion’s back before Lilly started to lean back. She pushed away on Rhea’s head long enough to deliver an elbow right to her forehead. But that didn’t deter her as the grip was still in place. She reached back and delivered another to her forehead. The challenger staggered backwards a couple steps, but refused to let go. Lilly shouted in pain as she arched back again and drove another elbow into her head, causing Laskaris to stagger back a few more steps. And with both hands, she boxed her ears, causing her to lose her grip. The Amazon staggered backwards, holding her head as Lilly dropped to her knee on the mat.

Zack: Sheffield just rang Rhea’s bell right there, and that’s one hell of a way to break a bearhug!

Erica: Lilly’s out of the hold and in a lot of pain, but Rhea’s balance will be skee-wiff, to put it politely after that!

Lilly started to push up to her feet, only for Rhea to barrel off the ropes and deliver a devastating lariat that flipped Lilly inside out and down to the mat. Sheffield was barely moving as Rhea began to call for her finish, stomping her foot rhythmically on the mat as she waved for the champion to get up.

Zack: She’s looking for the scissor kick, she calls it Olympus Has Fallen! And if she connects, we have a new Future Shock Champion!

Erica: I take that back about her balance! If this hits, it’ll be over!

Lilly was very slow to get back up after the lariat, starting to move finally and rising up. Rhea took off towards her, looking for the scissor kick!

Zack: And here it comes!!

Rhea went for the kick, but Lilly dodged out of the way. Laskaris lost her balance briefly. And as she turned around, Lilly countered with an axe kick right to the face! Her boot connected firmly with Laskaris’ jaw and dropped her!

Zack: THE CUTTING EDGE!! An axe kick right to the dome!

Erica: One too many blows to the head! This has gotta be over!

Sheffield dove on top of her and hooked her leg.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Lilly rolled off the cover to a roar from the crowd. The champion leaned against the ropes, gasping for air as the referee raised her hand.

Erica: Season 12 as it was meant to be as it turns out! Rhea pushed the champ to her limit, but didn’t quite manage it! Spectacular effort on both parts, and congratulations to the champ!

Gaby: The winner of the match….AND STILL FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION….LILLY SHEFFIELD!!

Zack: In what was a titanic struggle and effort from both women, Lilly Sheffield managed to pull it out yet again. And she’s leaving Atlanta with her title!

Erica: She is that! By hell or high water she did it!

Lilly got back to her feet finally, watching as Rhea sat up slowly. The Amazon got back to her feet as Lilly offered her a handshake. Rhea nodded her head and took it to a roar from the fans.

Zack: A true show of respect. These two women know when they’ve been in a battle, and that’s what this match was tonight.

Erica: Always good sportsmanship to see something like that. I can certainly never be upset with that.

Davis handed Lilly her title as she raised it high in the air with a smile, along with the fans cheering for her too. A look of disappointment was clear on the challenger’s face, but a little smile broke through at the show of sportsmanship.

Zack: All class in the ring right now. Congratulations to Lilly, and Rhea has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of tonight.

Erica: She’s never had anything to be ashamed of as far as her career in FFW goes, and this cements that further. Rhea is a fantastic wrestler, and she will one day have a belt to call hers.

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen, that’s gonna do it for us here in the Philips Arena! We thank you for being part of this groundbreaking event! Lilly retains the gold here tonight at Redemption! Good night from Atlanta!

Lilly kissed her title as she ascended the turnbuckle with it, fireworks erupting throughout the rafters as Future Shock Redemption faded off the air.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:41:56 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: