Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 08:54:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Absolution - August 23, 2014

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Absolution - August 23, 2014  (Read 424 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 23, 2014, 11:00:26 pm »

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock Absolution
Live from the Norfolk Scope in Norfolk, Virginia!
August 23, 2014

The FFW logo is shown on the screen with the world rotating behind it before we cut to a video showing the history of Future Shock, from the first season all the way through to the fourteenth season. We are then shown a video package of the return of Mel Avilo at Redemption and her chase of the Future Shock Championship for well over a year. The next thing we see is that of Lilly Sheffield becoming not only the Season 12 Champion but highlights from every defense she has made since becoming the champion. And finally, we see the two women standing face to face. From there, we cut into the arena as pyrotechnics erupt from the ring posts and fall around the stage. The fans are quite thunderous as they see Absolution has come on the air.

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the historic Norfolk Scope here in Norfolk, Virginia! A place rich in wrestling history, we’re going to add to that history tonight! You are watching the second ever Future Shock Pay Per View, welcome to Absolution! Where tonight, as you saw, the Future Shock Championship is on the line when Lilly Sheffield defends her title against Mel Avilo, a woman who has chased that title for quite some time.

Erica: She really has! Mel was In the match to crown the first defending Future Shock Champion, but came up short when Casey Atherton won the title. She continued to chase it, but breaking her leg kept her out of action for well over a year until she came back at the last Future Shock event, Redemption. And there she stepped right back into the picture!

Zack: That she did, Erica. She’ll have her best opportunity ever to capture the gold against Lilly one on one. I’ve been looking forward to this since Redemption. But one match in particular I am greatly intrigued to see is when TRUTH explodes. Kanna Haroshi looks to get a measure of revenge on her former tag team partner, Aimee Easter, who turned on her at Unstoppable in the middle of a Trios match. And Kanna’s been looking for payback!

Erica: Jodie Gray is going to meet Rebecka Hate, a woman she has met more than once but never in a one on one match. They both fought for the 2014 Future Shock Cup, and came up a wee bit short to Jo McFarlane. They were in the Future Shock Cup finals last year too, when Jodie won by overcoming Rebecka in the final moments. Tonight, it’s one on one for the first time.

Zack: Season 14 of Future Shock saw Kimmi Hate piss off virtually the entire season’s roster. And on our last Future Shock event, she sneaked past Amanda Gray to pick up the win. But tonight, she’ll face yet another woman she infuriated in Megan Caraway. Megan makes her roster debut here tonight. The bounty hunter wants a piece of Kimmi, and she’s going to get it tonight.

Erica: But we are going to kick this entire show off with a match between Sophie Richards, who is looking to make it into the FFW Championship picture before Unstoppable next year. She’ll be facing Hope Dawson, who has been turning things around in her career of late slowly but surely. I see Cory is in the ring, Zack, so let’s kick this thing off.

Zack: Absolutely! Cory, take it away because Future Shock Absolution starts now!

We head up to the ring, where Gabrielle Crimson stands by.

Gaby: The opening contest for Future Shock Absolution is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: It’s great to be back here on the second ever Future Shock Pay Per View, and we’re going to kick things off right now. Erica, good to be back with you as always. We’ve seen a lot of each other this week.

Erica: Happy to be with you too, Zack. Best use of a twenty dollar bill in my opinion, ordering this event tonight.

The lights dim slightly at "Roar" by Katy Perry begins to fill the arena. After a few moments Hope steps out on to the stage to a slight pop. She smiles and waves to the crowd.

Gaby: From Miami, Florida. At 5’5” and 113 pounds… Hope-Marie Osborne!!!

Hope makes her way down the ramp, slap a few hands along the way. She stop at ring side and takes a moment to stare at the ring, before sliding under the bottom rope. She walk around the ring taking in the cheers as the music fades.

Zack: I have to give credit where it’s due. Hope Dawson has picked up some impressive victories recently, the most notable being against veteran Mercedes Vargas. If I’m Sophie, I wouldn’t be overlooking her for Crystal Hilton at Sin & Sacrifice.

Erica: Sophie doesn’t impress me as the type to overlook anyone, and I doubt she did Hope. But you’re right, she is likely keeping Crystal in the back of her head regardless.

Two Winner" appear on the video wall, followed by "Sophie Richards". Sophie comes out the entrance way, raising her arm for the crowd as pyro blasts out from the stage, Vincent walking out beside her.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring! From Kensington, England, weighing 148 lbs... accompanied to the ring by Vincent Belmont... SOPHIE RICHARDS!!!

They make her way down the ramp, before climbing the steps and stepping over the middle rope into the ring. Sophie raises her arm once more, before giving Vincent a peck on the cheek.

Zack: Sophie’s definitely been a lot more active since she returned from her honeymoon. This is the second time this month she’s had a match, and for Sophie, that’s a lot more activity.

Erica: True, it’s been ages since she had two matches in a month. Probably not since before she met her husband.

Referee Nina Powers calls for the bell as both ladies move towards the center. Sophie offers Hope a handshake, which is accepted before the two lock up in the center of the ring. Sophie begins to push Hope towards the ropes, but Dawson gets her foot between her legs and counters into a drop toe hold that sends Sophie to the mat. Before Richards has a chance to get up, Dawson delivers a leg drop across the back of her head to put her back down. She quickly floats over, applying a side headlock as she sits on the mat, leaning into the English beauty. It doesn’t keep Sophie down long however as she starts to get back up, while Hope maintains the headlock. She fires a few elbows into Hope’s ribs to break the hold before she takes her arm and whips her across for the ride. Hope rebounds off the far side, and Sophie lowers her head a little too soon. Hope stops just short of her and drops her with a perfectly executed DDT.

Zack: Sophie lowered her head a little early, and Dawson just drilled her with a DDT. That was definitely a mistake on Sophie’s part.

Erica: Cardinal mistake by Sophie. You put your head down, that takes your eyes off your opponent and that kind of thing can happen.

Hope rolls her over and hooks her leg. The referee falls into position.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

Sophie kicks out at two as Hope got back to her feet. She glanced behind her as Sophie started to get up, and Dawson took off towards the ropes. She used the middle rope for a springboard into a plancha that knocked Sophie back to the mat. She immediately got back up, springboarding off the ropes again into a splash onto Sophie as she was about to sit up. And once again, she hooked her leg for a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sophie kicks out again.

Zack: Hope Dawson has so far dominated this match, and I’m not sure people were expecting this. But Sophie needs to get out of the blocks here.

Erica: It’s been all Hope, like you say. She really has improved in her skills in the ring.

Hope gets back up again, pulling Sophie up and getting her into position for a Russian leg sweep. But Richards counters by hammering a few back elbows into her jaw as she tries. It staggers her backwards as Sophie spins her around and gives her an atomic drop that sends her forward a few steps. Richards bounces off the near side and catches her with a running bulldog that drives Dawson into the mat.

Zack: And now the Season Two champion is starting to get rolling here. Richards managed to avoid the Russian leg sweep, and it’s all been building from that.

Erica: Sophie deciding it was time to stop making Hope look so good, I think. And now she’s got a firm handle of the situation.

Sophie steps over her back and locks in a camel clutch, sitting on her lower back as she pulls up on her head. Hope’s face shows obvious pain as Sophie applies more pressure. Nina Powers asks Hope if she wants to quit, but Dawson says she doesn’t. Sophie continued to crank back on her head. Hope managed to get one arm free as she reached forward, grabbing the bottom rope. Sophie broke almost immediately before she rose back to her feet.

Zack: Hope had no intention of quitting, she just wanted to get one arm free to get to the ropes.

Erica: I didn’t think she’d quit either, just had to wait for an opening and it came!

Sophie moved back towards her as Hope rolled onto her back and began to kick up at her abdomen when she got close. Three kicks landed, doubling Sophie over as Hope got back to her feet. She grabbed Sophie’s arm and fired her towards the corner. But Richards stopped herself before she hit the turnbuckles. Hope charged in at top speed behind her as Sophie spun around with a discus elbow to the jaw that dropped her!

Zack: What a shot! I think Hope was going for a splash on Sophie, but she got a mouthful of her elbow instead!

Erica: Not exactly a slice of cake to have put in your mouth, is it?

Hope reached weakly for the ropes to help her get up, even though her eyes were quite glassy after that shot. Sophie circled around behind her as Dawson started back to her feet. And as she did, Sophie went to lock in a crossface chickenwing.  Hope seemed to sense it coming and used a reverse crescent kick to her stomach to stop her from getting too close. Dawson stumbled forward a couple steps, holding her jaw as she bounced off the far side. As she came in, Sophie caught her with a short knee to the ribs that doubled her over. She quickly placed her leg behind Hope’s head and hit the Playmaker!

Zack: The Show Stealer, shades of Mr. Showtime!

Erica: Minus all the pyro, thankfully!

Sophie dropped down and covered her, hooking the far leg before the referee got into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Powers called for the bell as Sophie got back to her feet. The official raised her hand in victory, much to the delight of the crowd.

Gaby: The winner of this match…...SOPHIE RICHARDS!!!

Zack: It took her a few minutes to get out of the blocks, but once Sophie got going, she was hard to stop. Sophie picks up the victory against a very game Hope Dawson tonight at Future Shock Absolution.

Erica: Sophie is looking better and better as she heads for Sin & Sacrifice to meet Crystal in the opening match of the Femme for All.

Sophie helped Hope to her feet, raising her hand and giving her some praise as well. The fans responded in kind.

Zack: That’s how you do it right there. A lot of class being shown, and Sophie knows Hope nearly had her more than once.

Erica: Sophie’s a classy woman, and that proves it. Hope has nothing to be ashamed of here.

And from there, we head to the back.

Shaughnessy and…Some Other Girl

After a commercial for the upcoming seasons of Future Shock, including the Season of Champions that starts Tuesday and then the Unity season, we come back to the live broadcast and find a pair of women never seen on FFW television before. They are joined by Amber Carano.

Amber: The next two seasons of Future Shock have already been announced. And this coming Tuesday, the Season of Champions kicks off with a tag match for the amnesty card. But after that, it will be the second ever Unity season. And I happen to know you’ll be meeting some of the teams of that season tonight. One team, in particular, is here with me now. Meet Shaughnessy and Charlotte. Ladies, welcome to Future Shock Absolution!

Amber extends the microphone towards Charlotte, only for the blonde girls eyes to go wide, looking very much like a deer trapped in the headlights of an eighteen wheeler. The shorter brunette reaching over and jerks Ambers arm towards her.

Shaughnessy: I’m Shaughnessy O’Neill. I’m on Twitter as @MislaidGirl - that’s M-i-s-l-a-i-d-Girl and following me is about the biggest favour you people could do for yourselves. Like Amber said, you’re looking at one of the teams that have entered and been accepted into the Unity Season of Future Shock. What she didn’t tell you is that right the winner is talking to you right now. Not the neo-nazis who look like they came straight out of the same program that created the East German Hammer team at Moscow 1980 or any of the other girls “following a dream” or walking into this business because their agents finally came clean and told them they just weren’t pretty enough to be models. But me. Shaughnessy O’Neill.

Amber nods slowly, glancing over to the seemingly frozen Charlotte before she continues with her questioning.

Amber: How did you two come together to form this team? Grow up together or go to school together? What’s the connection?

Shaughnessy: Markus Vuletich. Mutual friend and wrestling trainer...well wrestling trainer for one of us, more an advisor to me. Charlotte was there and I was told I couldn’t enter this season alone, didn’t want to wait for the net so to me it made perfect sense to sign her up for this. Now I’ve got our acceptance and my foot in the door, I’m ready to take this company by storm and show you what you’ve all been truly missing in FFW.

Amber: Are you two going to be joining the Dogs of War, like his other pupil Dawn Warren?

Shaughnessy shrugs her shoulders.

Shaughnessy: Obviously Markus has already asked me. Repeatedly. Got the T-shirt printed up and everything….but there are some ideological differences between us. Maybe he’ll get lucky and I’ll do him a favour and sign up with them, lend them my name recognition you know? IF it does happen, don’t expect to hear any of that “Puppy of Battle” bullshit. Nah. I’ll be more the Rottweiler Bitch From Hell of War. For now they’ll do their thing and I’m going to do mine, starting here with Future Shock.

Amber offers Charlotte the chance to speak, and gets no response from her again before she turns back to the camera.

Amber: Well there you have it, folks. We’ll see what these two can do come the Unity season. Let’s send it back to the ring.

And from there, we head back to ringside.

A brief video package shows the recent meetings between Rebecka Hate and Jodie Gray, both in the Future Shock Cup last year and the match for it this year that took place at Redemption. From there, we cut back to the ring.

Zack: There’s no doubt that these two have crossed paths before. And I don’t think either of them have much love or respect for one another on top of that. I’ll be joined by our guest ring announcer after the introductions.

A board game appears on the screen. We see two sets of hands moving pieces back and forth on a chess board until the final move finds the queen capturing the king.

Voice: Checkmate! The Queen takes the King.

The arena lights go out before the familiar sound of the opening voice echoes throughout the arena.

MZ HYDE!

The lights stay off before a single spotlight hits the stage as the first verse of Mz Hyde begins to play, Jodie Gray comes skipping out onto the ramp and turns her back towards the crowd, her Dr. Jekyll and Mz. Hyde outfit flapping around as she lowers her head, slowly removing her top hat. Jodie’s head snaps back as she looks at the crowd.

As the chorus hits, the lights begin to flash between purple, gold, and white lights, Jodie slowly removes her jacket to reveal her Mz. Hyde ring attire.

Gaby: Introducing from Charlotte, North Carolina; she is “The Queen of Games” Jodie Gray!

Jodie ignores the crowd as she makes her way into the ring, placing her top hat and and jacket together in the corner. She skips around the ring a bit before finally reaching her corner; from which she then awaits the bell to ring.

Zack: Just one week ago at Breaking Point, Jodie Gray finally got the monkey off her back that said she couldn’t defeat Mel Avilo. She did so in Sydney, and she’s already said she will be watching the main event tonight very very closely.

The lights flicker as the first few chords of Heroes End by Judas Priest plays through the speakers. The crowd has a mixed reaction to the music as the first verse starts up.

I heard a human voice who sang like no one else
I heard a proud lady singing loud
Lived her life as she liked, didn't give a damn
But soon she found she was underground and wasted

I watched her hitting notes as she strutted stage
Her body shook oh, she did her stuff
She screamed and quake, give and take, maybe took too much
If you take the smooth you gotta take the rough

As the lights faded down into a purple stream of light at the top of the ramp way, a solitary figure comes out from behind the curtained area and stands while holding the curtain open. The crowd’s reaction becomes even more mixed as they notice that it is Christian Kincaid standing there. As the chorus starts to play, Becka Hate smoothly strolled out from backstage. She grinned as she walked down the ramp dressed in a dark Red Riding Hood outfit. She shrugs past the fans that are trying to touch her with a sneer before stepping up into the ring. She takes the hood off and passes it to Christian before stretching a little bit as she waits for her opponent.

Gaby: Introducing from Westfield, New Jersey, she is representing Club CK. This is...REBECKA HATE!!!

Zack: Let’s just be honest, Rebecka Hate is a load to deal with on any night. But when you factor in the fact that she does NOT like Jodie Gray, that makes this match all the more intriguing. Gaby, welcome to the booth.

Gaby: Thanks! All that double dolla dolla! Anyway, indeed, it’s VERY easy to dislike Jodie Gray, she being the outspoken individual she is, and when you have someone as volatile as a Hate Sister across the ring, this has every ingredient for an explosive match up.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as Rebecka cracks her knuckles, staring across at Jodie whom heads out of the corner. The pair meet in the center of the ring as Hate looks down on the Queen of Games, thanks to her height advantage. Jodie meets her gaze and surprises her with a short knee to the gut that stuns her. Gray begins to hammer right hands towards her head with authority before she backs her up into the ropes. She goes to whip her across for the ride, but Hate puts the brakes on. Jodie tries to whip her again, but Rebecka didn’t budge. The Queen of Games tried to let go, but Hate scooped her up with both hands around the neck, lifting her off her feet. And with one swing, she hurled almost halfway across the ring to the mat.

Gaby: Rebecka using her striker know-how right off the gate, and look at the strength of that toss! Jodie was catapulted all the way across the ring!

Zack: Jodie’s not gonna pull Rebecka Hate anywhere Rebecka Hate doesn’t want to go tonight or any other night of the week.

Jodie looked up to her for a moment as she tried to get back to her feet as Hate waved her forward. The taller woman leaned forward with one knee, never taking her eyes off Jodie. The Queen got back to her feet, moving towards the Season 10 graduate. Jodie looked around at the fans who were solidly against her before she raised her hand into the air, challenging Rebecka to a test of strength. Hate stood back up with an amused smile on her face.

Zack: Jodie is challenging Rebecka to a test of strength. Unless this is a trick by Gray, I...I don’t see this going well for her.

Gaby: And this comes with a strong dose of venom from Jodie, she’s clearly trying to psyche Rebecka into opening her guard by calling her to her own game.

Rebecka stepped forward and raised her hand into the air. And being much taller, it was well out of Jodie’s reach, which amused both the fans and Rebecka at the same time. Jodie looked up at her hand way above her head.

Gaby: … I’m pretty sure Jodie saw that coming...

Zack: I’d hope so. Hate’s just about six feet tall, and she’s got more than a couple inches on Jodie.

Hate held her hand up there as Jodie reached up with one hand, and jammed her thumb into Rebecka’s eye with the other. It blinded her a moment as Jodie moved around behind her, and began to unload with kicks to the back of her knee to bring her down to her size. Rebecka dropped down to that knee as she held her face where the thumb poked her, and Jodie took a step back and delivered a shining wizard to her head from behind. Rebecka dropped forward onto her hands and knees before Jodie stepped over her body, leaving her feet and coming down across her lower back with her body weight. Hate dropped totally to the mat as Jodie stepped over and hooked in a Boston crab. She sat back on it for a moment before Rebecka pressed her hands to the mat and pushed up, catapulting Jodie off her and through the ropes. Gray caught the bottom rope before she was about to hit the floor, but there wasn’t much time to react as Rebecka was back up and delivered a big boot right to her face that sent her down anyway!

Gaby: And Rebecka’s pure strength, the size and build advantage over Jodie playing a big factor again! Hate shrugged off of that Boston crab like it was child’s play!

Zack: If I’m Jodie Gray and this is Plan A, it might be time to switch to Pan B.

Jodie managed to get back to her feet on the floor as the referee told Hate to let her back in. Gray used the distraction and jerked her feet out from under her from the bottom rope. Hate’s head hit the mat as Jodie dragged her by both feet and let her head smack again, this time on the arena floor. From there, she began to blast away with clubbing blows to her back and body as she rolled to her stomach. Jodie hopped up onto the apron and came off it with a curb stomp to Rebecka’s head, smacking it into the floor violently.

Zack: A curb stomp off the apron to Rebecka’s head on the floor, and that’s one way to bring her down. Hate may be seeing triple right now, and Jodie’s got control of this match.

Gaby: That’s definitely what Jodie wants to do to put the bigger opponent down. Lure her to a lower height and fight her from above.

Jodie pulled Rebecka’s head up by the hair with both hands before she spiked it into the floor again. Hate tried to get up as Jodie grabbed her head again into a bulldog position, and used it for a battering ram into the ringside barricade. Hate dropped like a rock as Jodie rolled into the ring and right back out again to break the count.

Gaby: And, of course, as expected from Jodie Gray, the ill-intended usage of the entire ring around her as a weapon! Hate collapsed like a sack of bricks!

Zack: I haven’t seen a battering ram used in some time, and I guarantee it hurt Rebecka more than it hurt the barricade here.

Jodie pulled Rebecka up, looking over at the steel steps with a bit of a devious smile on her face. She glanced up to the referee, who was telling her to get back into the ring and beginning her count again. Gray pulled her up again, grabbing her arm and using an Irish whip to fire Rebecka towards the steps. Hate stopped herself before she collided and Jodie used a leap frog over her back to bulldog her head into the steps. A metallic smack was heard as Hate’s face bounced off the steel.

Zack: First the barricade, and now the steps. She’s using everything around her here, and the referee is getting more than a little irritated with this. Davis wants it back in the ring, Jodie could care less. She’s having fun.

Gaby: Jodie enjoys it when she has the advantage over anything. Life’s a game, and when the scales are on her favor, no matter how she tips them… It’s everything she wants!

Rebecka rolled off the steps to the floor, the camera showing a small dent on the top step where her head landed. Jodie rolled back into the ring and then right back out again, breaking the count as Davis was getting more and more furious with this.

Gaby: I just didn’t expect her to go so hard with her battering ram-like assault, look at the dent on that stair set… I must remind you, that’s pure steel!

Jodie pulled Rebecka up to her feet on the floor, moving into position before she hooked her head. She glanced behind her, looking for a DDT onto the steps. Hate shoved her backwards. And Jodie stumbled a few steps and took off into a charge towards her. Rebecka raised her head up, and as Jodie left her feet, caught her in midair before she threw her with a belly to belly overhead suplex that bounced Jodie off the barricade down to the floor in a heap. The fans came alive at that, as Rebecka sat up on her knees and clutched her head in pain.

Zack: Jodie was launched into the barricade, and I’m not sure Rebecka knew it was there. I think she was just trying to counter Gray’s relentless assault on her head.

Gaby: Becka may have lucked out with that, but it’s the opening she needs! Jodie has fallen onto the barricade and things don’t look good for her!

Rebecka took a moment to try to get herself together, slowly rising back to her feet as she pulled Jodie up and dragged her towards the ring. She shoved her under the bottom rope and slid in after her, still reaching and holding her head in pain. Jodie began to try to get to her feet as Rebecka got back up. She hoisted Gray onto her shoulder and dropped her face first into the corner with snake eyes. Gray staggered backwards as Hate grabbed her and threw her back into the corner. She sat her on the top rope, firing right hands into her head before the six foot tall woman climbed up with her.

Zack: I don’t know what she has in mind, but--

And with a snap, Hate left her feet on the top rope and delivered a huracanrana from the top to the canvas! Jodie crashed violently onto the mat as the fans erupted at that!

Gaby: AVALANCHE RANA!!!

Zack: THAT’S GOTTA BE ALL!!

Hate rolled her over and hooked her leg for a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jodie’s arm shot up before the three as the fans groaned in irritation. Hate sat up on her knees, still favoring the back of her head as she got back to her feet.

Zack: Jodie somehow got her shoulder up. Anyone else would have been down for at least three, surely.

Gaby: You just don’t force out of something like that without a great effort! Look, I’m a high-flyer and all, but when it’s a woman like Rebecka Hate, who FEW women in the FFW roster are bigger than? That SMARTS!

Hate pushed up to her feet, leaning down to pull Jodie up next. She planted her head between her legs and made a snapping motion with her hands. As she reached down, Jodie stood up with Rebecka hanging upside down over her shoulders for a half second before she executed a double leg slam that smacked the back of Rebecka’s head onto the mat. Hate clutched her head again as Jodie dropped to her knees, a vacant look in her eyes as she looked down into her top and began to produce the black latex glove.

Gaby: Jodie SOMEHOW lifted Rebecka up like that and slammed her into the mat, that alone takes a great spirit but… Uuuuuh-oh.

Zack: Everyone knows what that means, Jodie’s looking for the mandible claw!

She wiggled her fingers as the glove covered her hand, slowly getting back to her feet as she raised that hand in the air. Rebecka slowly began to get up, to her knees first as Jodie circled around behind her out of sight. Hate pushed up to her feet, and as she turned, Jodie descended on her and spun her around. She plunged her fingers into her mouth for a moment, but it was Jodie who began shouting in pain as the camera showed Rebecka was biting her fingers in her mouth!

Gaby: Jodie went for the God Hand but IT ONLY TAKES THE SIMPLEST COUNTER!!!

Zack: Rebecka Hate is biting Jodie’s fingers off here, and if you put your fingers in someone else’s mouth, this is bound to happen sooner or later!

Jodie finally got her hand free, clutching it to her body before Rebecka put her head back between her legs. And with one motion, she hoisted her up and took off to deliver a thunderous running powerbomb! Jodie’s body bounced off the mat on impact!

Zack: Hate with a running powerbomb, and Jodie literally bounced like a rubber ball!

Gaby: Being powerslammed into the mat by a woman that strong will do that to you!

Zack: Game over, Jodie!

Hate leaned forward, making a cover as Davis fell into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WAIT!!

Davis got to her feet as Rebecka rolled to her knees. The referee was about to call for the bell when she spotted Jodie’s hand holding loosely onto the bottom rope. Hate got back to her feet, raising her hand as the referee shook her head.

Zack: Wait a minute! Jodie got the bottom rope, but the referee counted three...and she’s waving it off! I don’t think Rebecka realizes it yet….

Gaby: Can’t blame her! Mel Davis DID hit the three-count, but she’s calling the decision off because of the rope break she barely spotted!

Rebecka looked around as Davis came up to her, telling her that it wasn’t over yet. Meanwhile as she explained it, Jodie began to stir on the mat. She rolled onto her stomach and pushed up to her feet, raising the gloved hand into the air a second time now.

Zack: Davis is still explaining to Rebecka that she hasn’t won this match yet, and Jodie’s getting up! I think she’s going for the claw again! Hate doesn’t even see her!

Gaby: Rebecka’s most interested in getting an explanation why the match hasn’t ended yet, and if she doesn’t get her eyes back on the ball… Things are looking grim!

Davis told her the match was not over yet, and as Hate turned around, Jodie launched onto her with a Thesz press and plunged her fingers down into her mouth and throat. With Hate on her back, Jodie fought to push those fingers in deeper and deeper till they were almost completely hidden in her mouth.

Zack: Jodie’s got her held down to the mat, and you can’t even see her fingers anymore! Can you imagine having those fingers crammed down your throat? It’s gotta be paralyzing!

Gaby: Jodie has almost the entirety of her FIST down Rebecka’s throat, and with the pressure she’s making on her jaw, Becka doesn’t have the strength to bite this time!

Rebecka’s movements started to slow finally as Jodie leaned into the hold, her knuckles almost disappearing into her mouth now before the referee dropped down and made the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

This time, Davis did call for the bell but Jodie was almost trance-like as she stared down at the choking and gasping Rebecka, continuing to keep the mandible claw locked in. Davis screamed at her before Christian slid into the ring and shoved her off. Jodie sat in the corner with a smile on her face as she pulled herself up to her feet with the help of the ropes. Davis raised her hand in victory. The sound of Gaby going off headset for a moment was heard.

Gaby: The winner of the match…..’THE QUEEN OF GAMES’ JODIE GRAY!

Zack: Jodie picks up the fall here tonight at Absolution, and I’d say Rebecka has a bone to pick if she wants it. But Gray is rolling.

Gaby: Nothing Gray would want better -- establish a winning streak over opponents, forcing herself into the scene… A win over a big woman like Rebecka will do that!

Jodie rolls under the bottom rope, smiling at the sight of her boyfriend as he heads down the ramp to her. He also raises her hand to the dismay of the crowd before she slips her arms around his neck and engages him in a kiss. From there, we cut to a commercial for Sin & Sacrifice.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:15:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 11:53:18 pm »

Heafy United? Yeah Right!

As we cut away, we are shown a brief commercial informing fans about the second ever Unity season coming very soon to FFW. And from there, we cut to the back and find two women standing by with Robby Reynolds, who may be unfamiliar to FFW fans. But they’re hot, so who cares?

Robby: As you just saw, FFW is holding its second Unity season featuring the best and brightest possible new tag teams. And I happen to have one of those teams here with me tonight. They’ve been confirmed. SVW fans will know one of them. I’m referring to Mia Heafy..and this is Elissa Heafy.

Mia has a smile on her face blowing a kiss to the FFW faithful.  Her hair is back in a ponytail.  Elissa stands on the other side of Robby looking annoyed with her cousin.  Elissa is that kind of hot that screams “total bitch.”

Mia: Thank you, Robby.  I’ve heard many great things about FFW, and this Unity Season is right up my alley.  I’ve been noted through my career as a tag team ace.  I love tag team wrestling.  So this only made sense.  However, my partner…

Elissa coughs to get the attention on her.

Elissa: Is completely awesome and better than you in every single way?  FFW, I am Elissa Heafy.  Don’t worry, I’ll make sure this bubbly bimbo who flip flops on what she wants stays in line and doesn’t quite like she does at everything else.

Mia: Quit at everything!?

Mia’s face turns bright red causing Elissa to chuckle.

Elissa: You quit every other company you’ve been in so far.  You quit women, then you quit men, what’s next?  Life?

Robby stand silent at that response, then it becomes apparent to him.

Robby: Right, I knew about your appreciation for women from your Twitter account. And also I had to explain something about it to that Chase guy the last time I saw him.

Mia: Can we not mention Chase please?  He sent me a bunch of carpet saying I heard you like to munch this.

Elissa: My god, they found someone dumber than Tifa?

Mia clinches her fists together getting ready to pound her Unity partner.

Elissa: I guess it only makes sense.  You’re dumb, you’re with someone dumb.  I’m surrounded by idiots in this family!  No wonder I’m the “cast off.”

Mia: No, you’re a complete b-word, that’s why!

Robby: Are you two sure that this is such a great idea? It doesn’t seem like you two really get along all that well. What made you decide to form this tag team? I’m sure there are other people you like better than….well...one another.

Elissa: Because all of our parents thought it’d be a good idea for myself and Mia to get along to show a unity within the family.  Work together, work out our issues or some crap like that.  I was too busy living a moron free life.

Mia: I wanted to find someone else.  Admiral Bitchtits just finished training and wanted to wrestle.  So now we’re stuck together.

Robby: Do you both feel like you have a good chance? I’m not trying to say you aren’t any good, but you’re going to be facing teams who….you know….get along. Don’t you think that puts you at a bit of a disadvantage?

Mia shakes her head.

Mia: I think I have enough experience doing this to carry this worthless sack on my back through the season.

Elissa: Worthless sack?  You finally look in the mirror?  I’ll be doing all the carrying.  You were trained by Brad Kane, big whoop!  No one cares about that old sack of crap.

Mia: Oh yeah?

And Mia takes a swing at her cousin who dodges away. Robby takes a step back, looking to avoid any flying fists the best he can.

Robby: One thing’s for sure, this Unity season coming up is going to have a lot of intrigue. And at least one team...they may not wait for the season to start fighting. Let’s send it back to the ring.

Robby ducks a haymaker that wasn’t aimed at him before we go back to the ring.

We head up to the ring, where we see Cory Kincaid standing by.

Zack: Season 14 saw a lot of people want to get their hands on the woman we are about to see. Kimmi managed to piss off almost everyone in that season, and her opponent tonight was definitely high on that list. Joining me for this one is Stardust, who was supposed to meet the Brew tonight with her tag partner before Steph Dallins went down to injury.

Stardust: I was, but Steph got the cripple, that a big shame, I was hoping to give her cripple myself...

Gaby: The following contest of Future Shock Absolution is scheduled for one fall!

The lights go out as blue and purple spotlights start to search the crowd.  The opening strands of “VooDoo Child” by Jimi Hendrix as the spotlights finally settle on the top of the ramp way.

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
Chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise just a little sand
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child

The fans almost drowned out the music when Kimmi walks out from behind the curtain.  Kimmi grins as she poses for a second at the top of the ramp wearing her Penguin Burger shirt.  She waits a moment before making her way down the ramp.

I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
I said, I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then I'll, I'll meet you in the next one
And don't be late, don't be late
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child
I'm a voodoo child

As Kimmi makes it to ring side, she takes off her shirt and tosses it into the crowd, much to the distain of the fans.  Hopping up onto the apron, Kimmi did the splits before sliding under the bottom rope.  Kimmi smirked as she stood up and taunted her opponent before going to the corner that the ref instructed her to go to.

Gaby: She hails from Westfield, New Jersey! This is….KIMMI HATE!!!

Zack: Kimmi Hate made her in-ring official debut last month at Redemption, and stole a victory from Amanda Gray. And I fully expect her to use every trick in her book to try to get past Megan here tonight at Absolution.

Stardust: Yes, very much, she could be honorary Rudo. She certainly have hands full tonight though with Megan, who is veteran. I mean, she teamed with Alicia. ALICIA. She best wrestler ever not Mexican, I tell you.

As the crunching guitar riff of “Plenty Strong, Plenty Wrong by Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster starts to sound loudly over the arena sound system, Megan Caraway steps out from behind the curtain and onto the stage. The girl takes a second, nodding her head as she looks around the sold out crowd before running a hand over her hair and setting off the down the ramp, her entire focus and attention on the ring.

Cory: Approaching the ring from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 123 lbs and standing 5’6” tall...MEGAN CARAWAY!!!

Halfway down the ramp, Megan shrugs off her leather jacket, dropping it to the floor without breaking stride. Free of the jacket, Megan speeds up for the last couple of strides to the ring, rolling underneath the bottom rope and to her feet. She starts to pace the ring, keeping her eyes on her foe as the former bounty hunter awaits the opening bell.

Zack: FFW’s answer to Dog the Bounty Hunter, Megan Caraway was second runner up in Season 14, but thanks in part to Kimmi’s amnesty and her tactics, it wasn’t meant to be for her to make it to the finals. Well tonight, she can extract some revenge on the redhead.

Stardust: Kimmi kind of stole final place. Megan look to extract bounty on Kimmi’s face. Much beating in store. Ehehe.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell to start the match, and it was as if someone turned Megan’s switch as the brunette went straight after her in a charge. Kimmi immediately headed for the ropes, only for Caraway to grab her by the tights and pull her back in. Hate grabbed the ropes with both hands, pulling her head between them  as Davis tried to pull Megan back. The referee broke Kimmi’s grip as the redhead kept her head between the ropes, telling Davis to get Megan back. Caraway nodded slowly, taking a couple steps back as Kimmi slowly ducked her head back into the ring. Megan went towards her again in a charge, but Hate once more ducked her head out of the ring, causing Davis to stop her. But as the referee was trying to get Megan back, Kimmi jammed her finger into Megan’s eye. It caused her to take a step back as Kimmi began to unload with straight right closed fists to her head before she applied a hammerlock.

Zack: Kimmi knows Megan wants a piece of her, but she’s not going to give her what she wants if she can help it. Hate with some rather cheap tactics to get the advantage, which is par for the course with Kimmi.

Stardust: It Rudo way! You after my heart Kimmi, at least you would be if you no girl and mental.

Kimmi cinched in the hold, pulling against Megan’s arm before she shoved her forward and buried a couple rights into her kidneys before she had a chance to turn around. Three more closed fists found the same spot on her lower back before Kimmi delivered a back suplex, driving Megan into the canvas. She got back to her feet, reaching down to grab the brunette’s feet. But Megan brought her knees up and pistoned Kimmi backwards into the ropes. The redhead bounced backwards as Megan nipped up, and caught her with a discus punch on the rebound. It stumbled the redhead back a step before Megan grabbed her arm and whipped her across for the ride. Kimmi rebounded off the far side, and ate a roaring elbow from Caraway as she came back. And the fans were definitely into the match now!

Zack: Megan with those measured strikes, and that big elbow might have rattled some molars on Kimmi!

Stardust: She got the old funnybone to the nosebone. And that not funny.

Megan scooped Kimmi up into a fireman’s carry and then onto her shoulder before she dropped her with powerslam into the canvas. The bounty hunter started to get back to her feet as Kimmi rolled out to the floor and dropped down to one knee at ringside, trying to get away from Caraway. Megan shook her head and stepped out around the corner, coming up from behind Kimmi as she leaned against the apron. She tried to grab her around the waist from behind, but Kimmi used the back of her head to butt her in the face, causing Megan to let go. Caraway took a step backwards, holding her nose before Kimmi fired her with an Irish whip into the steps. Megan’s back crashed into the steel, making a loud clanging noise on impact before Kimmi crawled back into the ring, telling the referee to count.

Zack: It should come as no surprise that Kimmi Hate would be quite satisfied with a countout victory here tonight at Absolution. She’ll take it any way she can get it.

Stardust: Take it any way she can get it... sound like Meaty’s dating policy. Ehehehe...

Davis began her ten count on Megan as the bounty hunter started to pull herself back up to her feet. She started onto the apron as Davis got to five, only for Kimmi to bounce off the near side and catch her with a baseball slide that sent her right back down to the floor. The redhead seemed a little amused with herself as she stepped out onto the apron, looking down at Megan. And as Caraway started to get up, Kimmi waited for her to turn around before she left her feet and crashed into her with a seated senton to the floor. The fans were none too happy about it as Kimmi pulled Megan up, shoving her back inside. She slid in after her and went for a cover.

Zack: Kimmi is doing some serious damage to Megan’s back, and she’s looking to end it right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Stardust: That a little premature. Guess we back to Meaty’s dating again, ehehehe...

Megan’s shoulder came up at two as Kimmi rolled her eyes. She jerked her up with two handfuls of hair and shoved her back into the corner. She climbed up to the second turnbuckle and looked to be about to rain more closed fists on her head before Megan jerked her off the ropes and caught her with an inverted atomic drop. Kimmi’s face went wide in pain as she staggered backwards before Megan bounced off the near side and caught her with a lariat that planted her on the canvas.

Zack: Megan’s trying to fight back into this match, and it’s starting to work! Kimmi might be more sensitive than normal in certain areas for a day or two, as a result!

Stardust: She got battered up the bum, that el mucho YOW, if you know what I mean.

Caraway held her lower back in pain for a moment before she pulled Kimmi up from behind, hooking both arms into a full nelson before converting it into a suplex. She got back to her feet slowly, pulling the redhead up with her before delivering a double underhook suplex to follow that. Megan dropped down to the mat after sitting Kimmi up long enough to apply a Peruvian necktie. The bounty hunter applied as much pressure as she could immediately until Kimmi’s long leg made it across the bottom rope, causing the break. Megan let go and got back to her feet.

Zack: Megan is definitely running the show right now. And she’s making Kimmi remember all the times during Season 14 that she screwed other people over, including her.

Stardust: Kimmi screwing more people than Meaty’s dati-- actually, I think I killed that joke already...

The bounty hunter backed away from her, kneeling down for a moment as she watched Kimmi start to get up. And as she did, Megan launched towards her and delivered a thunderous Superman punch that flattened Kimmi! She quickly dropped down and hooked the leg.

Zack: Superman punch, and that might do it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kimmi got her shoulder up just before the three as Davis sat up, showing two fingers. Megan got back to her feet, pulling Kimmi up with her and hooking her head under one arm. Kimmi began firing rights into her abdomen, attempting to get free and finally doing so. Megan doubled backwards a few steps as Kimmi bounced off the near side and went for a high knee. But Megan sidestepped her, and as she turned back to face her, Caraway kicked her in the gut and hooked her head again. She hoisted her up high into the air and dropped with a massive muscle buster!

Zack: The bottom just dropped out for Kimmi, and Megan hit that muscle buster! She calls it Brought to Justice!

Stardust: That is, what we in Mexico, call EL BOOM.

Megan rolled her over and hooked the leg for a pin.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The fans came to their feet as Megan sat up on her knees, nodding her head before Davis raised her hand in victory. Caraway looked more than a little disgusted with her adversary as she got back to her feet.

Gaby: The winner of the match…..MEGAN CARAWAY!!

Zack: Megan was a little slow getting out of the blocks, but all that matters is how you close. And she definitely closed strong against Kimmi! Megan picks up her first win here on a FFW Pay Per View, not a bad start to your career!

Stardust: Yes, it good start to her career. Assuming we ignore multiple years of experience wrestling with the best, as it stand, she just rocking on further! Good job, much win.

Megan rolled out to the floor, looking back to the ring for a moment as the fans cheered throughout the arena. The show cuts to the back.

Ignis’ Open Challenge

After a brief commercial for Sin & Sacrifice, we come back to the ring as we can see it has been taken over by both Andrew Marx and his wife, Ignis, already in her ring gear.

Andy: At Breaking Point last week, this gorgeous...sexy….desirable woman laid out an open challenge for tonight. Why? Because this would be now TWO…

He holds up two fingers.

Andy: Two Future Shock Pay Per Views where my Ignis was left off the card. And that is entirely unacceptable. Downright stupid really. So we decided it was time to take matters into our own hands, and be part of this show. As you can see, my girl here is dressed to compete...and looking amazingly sexy at the same time.

Ignis: Absolutely! I’m here to entertain you all, and destroy some poor chump at the same time!

Andy: Now I understand that Serafina DeCaro offered to step up to the plate, but frankly we had to turn her down. She really wasn’t on par with the kind of talent we were looking for tonight. So...thanks for coming, Cupcake.

Zack: How is Serafina NOT on the level of competition?

Erica: Best answer I got is...this is Ignis we are talking about.

Andy: So with that said, we are going to need a referee out here.

The couple look towards the ramp as a very curious Nina Powers heads down the ramp towards the ring.

Zack: Looks like Nina signed up for the job, guess this might be considered overtime.

Ignis: Hello Nina. So good of you to come out here. I assure you, this is going to be quite the beatdown!

Andy headed towards the corner, leaning against it as he told Nina to ring the bell. The referee did just that as she looked back to Andy before Ignis clobbered her from the blind side and began to hammer her down to the canvas.

Zack: What the hell is this?!

The fans boo even louder as Ignis turns her over, and flips into the cross armbreaker before the referee begins screaming in pain. Ignis screamed at her to tap out as Andy dropped down to one knee, still with the microphone.

Andy: This is an “I Quit” match, by the way. So what do you say, Nina?

Erica: This is ridiculous!

Zack: Get somebody out here! Ignis’ bullying has gone to a whole new level!

The referee screams in pain as Ignis pulls harder than before as Andy keeps trying to hear the response from the referee.

Nina: I QUIT!!

Tears poured down her face as Ignis gave one final twist with the move, causing Nina to shriek in pain before Ignis let go. Her arm fell to the mat, unmoving as though the limb were completely useless. Andy raised Ignis’ hand in victory.

Zack: This is bullshit! Look at Powers’ arm, it’s gotta be broken because it hasn’t moved since Ignis let go.

Andy looked down to the crying referee, shaking his head.

Andy: Aren’t you going to shake her hand?

Ignis was about to grab her arm again before Serafina took off down the ramp towards the ring. Medical staff followed her as she hit the ring, and Andy and Ignis rolled out to the floor. Marx raised his wife’s hand again, sharing a kiss with her as the medical team went to the referee. Serafina was in her ring gear, looking down to the couple on the floor, with a less than pleased look on her face.

Zack: Ignis has gone too far! It’s one thing to bully around wrestlers who fight back, but she’s crippled a referee tonight!

Erica: That was completely uncalled for, and I hope she gets punished heavily!

Ignis took her husband’s hand, heading up the ramp with a smile on her face amidst deafening boos throughout the Scope before the camera went back to the referee. Powers told the medic she thought her arm was broken amidst sobs of pain, while Serafina stood over watching with a stern look. From there, we cut to a video package for Kanna vs. Aimee.

We are next shown the closing moments of the Trios match from Unstoppable, where Aimee Easter attacks both of her partners, Ignis and fellow TRUTH member Kanna Haroshi. And after that, a clip of some comments made by Kanna with her agent are shown before we head back to the ring.

Zack: I have been waiting for this one since it was announced, Erica. Neither one of these two ladies are what you would call fan favorites, but that’s what makes this so interesting. I’ll be curious to see who the fans tend to support, if anyone. And welcome to the booth, Carson Black.

Carson: Thank you for having me. As Ms. Haroshi’s agent, I wanted to be sure and take a close look at this match. And to answer your question, I think I know who they will support.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Vermillion Pt. 1 blares through the arena as Kanna Haroshi steps out from the back, her barbed wire baseball bat ‘Mercy’ draped over her shoulder with a devilish smirk. At her side is her Brother Gouken, the masked Demon Slowly Kanna walks down to the ring. 

Gaby: Hailing from Tokyo, Japan. Accompanied by her brother Gouken, this is....KANNA HAROSHI!!!!

Kanna crawls into the ring as Gouken circles it. She crawls on all fours to the corner and placing her bat there, whispering something to it before standing up. Kanna grins devilishly and awaits the bell, rubbing her hands together.

Zack: If there is anyone you have to have some level of sympathy for, it’s Kanna Haroshi in all of this. Not that she wants or needs sympathy, but she did get double crossed by a woman she was supposed to trust, her tag team partner.

Carson: Despite whatever reasons she had for what she did at Unstoppable, I cannot fathom a reason anyone should ever trust Aimee Easter under any circumstances.

“Winner” hits the PA and Aimee Easter steps out onto the stage. Tommy Patton, her valet, walks out behind her dressed in a black t-shirt and cargo pants, his arms crossed as he stands next to Aimee on the entrance ramp.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen...coming to the ring and hailing from the City of Angels…”The Revolution” Aimeeeeee Eaaaasteeerrr!!!!

“The Revolution” surveys the crowd before walking down to the ring.  She climbs the ring steps as Tommy waits outside and then climbs onto the second rope.  She stays there for a moment and raises her arms. She jumps down into the ring and walks out into the center of it, staring out into the crowd.

Zack: What may be just as intriguing as this match itself are the two men outside the ring, that being Tommy and Gouken. I suspect they may both negate the other as this match goes on, but we’ll see.

Carson: I’m quite glad that her brother is here tonight, as I am sure he is more than a match for Mr. Patton, if he chooses to involve himself in this match.

As soon as Kevin Fisk calls for the bell, Kanna takes off across the ring and begins wailing away on Aimee with repeated right hands to the head before she has a chance to get her hoodie off, which gets quite a response from the fans. Haroshi unloads with rights and lefts to the body before she whips her across to the far corner. Aimee crashes chest first into it as Haroshi darts in behind her, grabbing her head and clearing the top rope herself as she snaps Aimee’s neck across the bottom of it. Kanna lands on her feet on the floor before she grabs the gasping AImee by the feet and drags her out of the ring, ramming her back first into the apron before she hooks her head and delivers a bulldog to the floor.

Zack: For the love of God, Kanna wasn’t kidding when she talked about wanting maim and disfigure Aimee Easter! We’re less than two minutes into this match, and Haroshi has come unglued!

Carson: When the only person you trust in this business turns on you for no apparent reason, I’m sure you’ll find that you have all the fire you need when you have the chance to repay them.

Tommy began to head around to that side of the ring as Kanna’s brother intercepted him, standing in his path as the former wrestler stopped his progress. Kanna pulled Aimee up, bouncing her head off the apron before she shoved her back into the ring.

Zack: And look at that, Patton was about to get involved and Gouken got in his way, almost daring him to do it! Listen to this place, I never thought I’d hear a reaction like this for either of these two women.

Carson: As I said at the start, I am very glad Mr. Haroshi is here tonight to ensure that man doesn’t try to sway this match.

As Aimee started to get back to her feet, Kanna grabbed one of her arms and began to unleash several stiff kicks into her body. Aimee moved back a few steps as Haroshi bounced off the near side and caught her with an axe kick to the back of the head. She immediately mounted her chest and began to pelt her with right hands to the head. Haroshi got back to her feet, listening as the crowd seeming to cheering her on, which brought a quizzical look across her face.

Zack: I stand corrected, I thought this crowd would just want to see them beat the hell out of each other, but….these fans in Norfolk seem to be behind Kanna!

Carson: That comes as no surprise to me. It’s Aimee Easter, and Miss Haroshi deserves this opportunity to repay her.

Kanna took off for the near side and bounced off the ropes before she left her feet, looking for a senton. But Aimee rolled out of the way as she landed flat on her back instead. A pained expression crossed her face as Aimee rolled to her knees, trying to get herself together. She finally got up, grabbing Kanna by the head and driving it repeatedly into her knees and then delivering a Russian leg sweep to put her down on the canvas. Aimee still gathered her faculties for another moment before she glanced over towards Gouken, pulling Kanna up to her feet. A couple knees were buried to the abdomen before she hoisted her up high into what looked to be a vertical suplex, but was instead a brainbuster.

Zack: Kanna went for the high speed too early, and Aimee was able to avoid the contact. And now the former TRUTH member is in control.

Carson: Like her or not, Miss Easter is resilient and weathered Kanna’s opening assault, much to my and this crowd’s chagrin.

Kanna began to stir a bit as Aimee pulled her up, picking her up off the ground and lobbing her with a Samoan drop. Easter rolled through on top of her, hooking her leg for a cover.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kanna kicked out at two as Aimee pulled her back to her feet. She hoisted her onto her shoulder and took off towards the corner, hitting a Snake Eyes that caused Haroshi to stagger backwards out of the corner. Easter rebounded off the near side and used a big boot that caught her right on the jaw and sent her to the canvas. She once more dropped down and hooked Kanna’s leg for a pin.

Carson: That boot to the face would put anyone down, but I have faith in Miss Haroshi that it is going to take more than that.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And for the second time, Kanna kicked out at two.

Zack: Kanna kicked out again, Aimee clearly wants this match over sooner than later. I’m not positive she wanted it regardless, but that’s just speculation.

Carson: Typically sociopaths don’t care about what others think or want. And Miss Easter strikes me as a world class sociopath. So I’m sure she had no interest in this match.

Kanna rolled to her stomach, getting to her hands and knees after Easter was already back to her feet. The Revolution pulled Kanna up to her feet the rest of the way, scooping her up high overhead into a military press as Aimee raised her up and down a couple times, only to walk out from under her and let her faceplant on the canvas.

Zack: Raw power on display from the Revolution, and Aimee is in firm control of this match.

Carson: That’s one thing that is hard to avoid with someone like Miss Easter, negating her power advantage.

Aimee pulled Kanna up to her feet, burying a pair of short knees into her stomach before she picked her up again and took off with a running powerslam that planted her into the canvas. She rolled her over onto her stomach and applied a Boston Crab. Easter leaned back as the referee got into position to ask if she wanted to quit, and getting a negative response.

Zack: Aimee’s contorting Kanna’s body with this crab, and Kanna has to find the ropes or a way out of this sooner than later.

Carson: A very basic move, but very effective.

Kanna reached forward, finally making it to the rope. The referee called for the break as Aimee rose to her feet, looking around at the crowd that seemed to be quite against her. Easter turned back around, pulling Kanna up by the head and hooking it under her arm. She looked to be going for a swinging neckbreaker, but Kanna turned her head and bit into Aimee’s wrist. Easter jerked her hand free as little drops of blood formed on her wrist. And as she turned back to face her opponent, Kanna rose back up and grabbed her head to deliver a jawbreaker. This staggered Aimee backwards as Kanna rolled to her feet and took off towards her, catching her with a yakuza kick that dropped her!

Zack: I think Aimee was looking for a neckbreaker, but Kanna literally used a shark bite on her wrist. That’s one way to counter it!

Carson: I have always been a fan of the yakuza kick, and no one delivers it quite like Miss Haroshi. A fact I am sure Miss Easter could attest to, as of this moment.

Aimee started back to her feet as Kanna snapped her arms around her and tossed her with a t-bone suplex to the mat. Haroshi was still feeling the effects from Aimee’s offense, evident by her facial expressions. The Japanese star headed to the corner, climbing up to the middle rope from the inside. And as Aimee started to get up again, Kanna came off with a Blockbuster that flattened the Revolution. Haroshi quickly floated over and hooked her leg for a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Aimee got her shoulder up as Kanna rolled her onto her stomach and applied a STF submission.

Zack: She didn’t get the pin, so Haroshi is looking for a submission here. That STF is well applied, and we might see Aimee tap.

Carson: That is very possible, but I think Aimee may be too close to the ropes. But if she doesn’t notice that, then I won’t be disappointed.

Aimee’s face was contorted in pain as Kanna pulled against her. Fisk dropped down at AImee’s side, asking her if she wanted to quit. But the Revolution didn’t seem interested in that as Kanna continued to apply the pressure. The camera noticed a concerned Tommy as he once more started to head towards that side of the ring closest to Aimee, only to once again be blocked in his path by Gouken. Kanna continued to pour on the pressure as Aimee started to stretch her arm towards the ropes. Haroshi tried to crank back harder, but Aimee wrapped her fingers around the bottom rope, causing the referee to call for the break. Haroshi broke on three, sitting up on her knees as Aimee was face down in pain.

Zack: A little too close to the ropes for Kanna’s liking, but the effects of that STF are still being felt even though Haroshi had to release it.

Carson: There’s no quick recovery from submission holds, I am told. You feel them for quite some time, long after they were released.

Aimee grabbed the ropes, slowly getting back to her feet before Kanna grabbed her from behind. Haroshi launched her with a belly to back suplex into the canvas, quickly rolling to her feet and using the middle rope for a springboard into a moonsault! It connected fully as the Japanese star hooked her leg for the cover.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Aimee got her shoulder up in time before the three as Kanna slowly got back up. She began to tap her foot on the mat, backing up a few steps as she waved for Aimee to get up.

Zack: I think she’s looking for that buzzsaw kick she loves to use! And if she hits it, the Revolution won’t get up!

Carson: As I said, Miss Easter is remarkably resilient. And it’s on display here. But you’re right, one of Miss Haroshi’s patented kicks should seal the deal.

Kanna aimed as Aimee rose up, going for the buzzsaw. But Easter ducked it and hit the near side ropes. As Haroshi spun around, Aimee hit her with a massive clothesline that nearly flipped her inside out. An angry look on her face, she pulled her back up and hoisted her into the air before delivering the jackhammer!

Zack: THE FINAL VERSE!! In a split second, Aimee turned this thing around! And that’s gotta be all!

Carson: This…..this isn’t good. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Fisk called for the bell as Aimee sat up on her knees, looking down to her former partner. The referee raised her hand in victory.

Gaby: The winner of this match…..’THE REVOLUTION’ AIMEE EASTER!!

Zack: It looked like Kanna was about to pull it out, but Aimee used that explosive power of hers. And in just a few seconds, changed the entire tide in this match! Easter takes this one!

Carson: I’ll give the devil her due, Miss Easter fought gamely and came away the winner. And to her credit, I don’t recall any underhanded tactics.

Aimee rolled out to the floor, joined by Tommy as the pair headed up the aisle. Meanwhile, back in the ring, Kanna began to stir on the canvas. She was soon joined by Gouken as he helped her up, both of them looking around curiously as they heard a chant for Kanna rumbling through the arena.

Zack: And there the fans go again! Kanna didn’t pick up the fall, but listen to these fans here in the Scope! I’d say she may have won something just as important here tonight at Absolution!

Carson: Indeed she has. Without Aimee, I think Miss Haroshi is realizing that she can have more than just her brother to believe in her and want to see her succeed.

Kanna gave her brother a confused look, but as the fans chanting her name continued, it looked as though a smile was starting to form. And on that, the show cuts to a commercial for Sin & Sacrifice.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:16:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 11:55:32 pm »

Disgraceful

At the conclusion of the match between Aimee and Kanna, we return backstage and find the camera just outside the door leading into the trainer’s room. The first person to come out would be Allison Marx, who addresses the camera.

Allison: Earlier tonight here at Absolution, we saw Ignis attack and hurt one of FFW’s referees, Nina Powers. I’ve just been talking with the trainers who are with her right now. And all early reports indicate that her arm is indeed broken. She is about to be taken for x-rays to a local medical center for further tests. As a result, we don’t expect her to be able to return to duty anytime soon.

As Allison was about to continue, she was joined by Serafina DeCaro. Allison stopped her before she went into the room.

Allison: Serafina, I just want to get some reaction from you on what we saw...and what you personally saw….a few moments ago here tonight at Future Shock Absolution.

Serafina: Disgusting. Repulsive. Repugnant. Abhorrent. Take your pick Allison. Ignis laid out an open challenge and she got an answer from a woman with experience, with a proven track record, who could defend herself, who would give her the fight she wanted and who would definitely have fought her in an I Quit match if that’s what the pair really wanted. What do we get instead? A display of her true colours. Not just attacking a defenceless woman but one who was distracted.

The Buddhist shakes her head.

Serafina: The more I think about it, the more I believe that I don’t have words strong enough to properly describe how...blood-boilingly loathsome it truly was.

Allison: I think it is clear now why Ignis did not show any interest in accepting your offer to face her here tonight. You heard the comments before it all started, apparently you weren’t on par with her enough. I think it was clear that she just wanted to vent her frustrations recently on someone, possibly stemming from Unstoppable. Do you have a theory on why she did this? Why she would literally cripple a referee, making her scream and cry?

We are shown the footage once again as Serafina speaks.

Serafina: Maybe it was just venting her frustrations and wanted an easy target, an outlet that’s not a training dummy - one that will scream and cry and give her some form of satisfaction. Maybe it was her trying to send a message that she’s prepared to go to any lengths; that she considers anyone contracted to this company fair game. I think it’s plain and obvious to all though that she’s an all out bully and a woman who wants all the attention that she can get. And she’s certainly managed to get mine. I’m not about to let her get away scot free with these sort of actions.

~ ~ ~

Andy headed towards the corner, leaning against it as he told Nina to ring the bell. The referee did just that as she looked back to Andy before Ignis clobbered her from the blind side and began to hammer her down to the canvas.

Zack: What the hell is this?!

The fans boo even louder as Ignis turns her over, and flips into the cross armbreaker before the referee begins screaming in pain. Ignis screamed at her to tap out as Andy dropped down to one knee, still with the microphone.

Andy: This is an “I Quit” match, by the way. So what do you say, Nina?

Erica: This is ridiculous!

Zack: Get somebody out here! Ignis’ bullying has gone to a whole new level!

The referee screams in pain as Ignis pulls harder than before as Andy keeps trying to hear the response from the referee.

Nina: I QUIT!!

Tears poured down her face as Ignis gave one final twist with the move, causing Nina to shriek in pain before Ignis let go. Her arm fell to the mat, unmoving as though the limb were completely useless. Andy raised Ignis’ hand in victory.

~ ~ ~

As the video cuts back to the live show, Allison was about to speak again when she touched her earpiece, hearing something before she continued.

Allison: I’ve just been informed that before all of this happened, Ignis has signed a contract for Future Shock Malice, the next event for the brand on October 25 in Baltimore. She will be facing the Future Shock Champion, be it Lilly Sheffield or Mel Avilo for the title on that show. And…

Allison looks to Serafina now.

Allison: By the order of Samantha Star, Serafina, you are going to be the guest referee in charge of that championship match.

Serafina nods her head.

Serafina: That’s certainly an interesting development. She gets her wish of a match in the Main Event of the third ever Future Shock branded Pay Per View and it’s in the main event - everything she could have asked for. Ignis should realise right now that I’m not a woman she’s going to be able to intimidate. The match will get called straight down the middle, no matter who is in the match but I’ll defend myself should she try to do to me what she did to Nina earlier tonight.

Allison: There you have it, fans. At the next Future Shock Pay Per View on October 25, it will be Ignis challenging whoever is Future Shock Champion for the title. And Serafina will be the referee for that match. Things are developing fast here tonight. Thank you for your time, Serafina, let’s send it back to the ring. Speaking of the Future Shock Championship, it’s on the line next!

From there, we head back to the ring.

After a video package showing Mel Avilo earning her shot tonight at the title and Lilly’s recent successful defense, we head back to the live broadcast as Gabrielle is standing by.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Zack: Here’s the one we’ve been waiting on! As you just saw, Mel Avilo earned this shot last month at Redemption. And the question now is if she is the one who can end Lilly’s rather dominant reign as the Future Shock Champion.

Erica: We’ll find out soon enough. I’m not sure who it is, if it isn’t Mel. Lilly’s already turned back people like Rhea Laskaris, our ring announcer, and Jo McFarlane for that title.

The crunching, less polsihed riffs of “Capricorn” blast through the speakers, bathing the arena in yellow, green and white lights. After several seconds, Melanie Avilo appears on the stage to a pop from the crowd. She stands on the spot and spins in a circle, setting off an array of blue fireworks.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, she hails from Rio De Janeiro, by way of Craigleith, Edinburgh, weighing one-hundred and forty-three pounds, MELANIE AVILO!!

Melanie begins her walk towards the ring, in the middle of the ramp. She proceeds to climb onto the apron and bounce over the ropes, landing perfectly on her feet. She heads to her corner, climbs the turnbuckles and raises her hands  with a yell to the crowd before hopping down and waiting for what comes next.

Zack: For my money, Mel is almost the perfect combination of power and precision. She doesn’t rely on one aspect more than another, and that could be key tonight.

Erica: Mel was in the first Future Shock Championship match, and it’s all come full circle now as she is about to challenge for it once again, just with one opponent as opposed to two.

All Stand Up by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Gaby: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion! She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144lbs….Lilly Sheffield!!

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the title from the champion, showing it to Mel and then raising it high above her head. She hands it off to Cory and calls for the bell. A dueling chanting for both women begins to rumble through the arena as Mel and Lilly circle one another in the center of the ring. The pair lock up in the center with Mel easily pushing Lilly back, thanks to her power advantage. She pushes her back into the ropes, as Stringer calls for the break. Instead Mel drops to her knees and uses a fireman’s carry to take Lilly up and over her shoulders onto the mat. As Sheffield tries to get up, Mel drives an elbow into her lower back to slow her down. A second and third follow that as she gets back to her feet, hooking her from behind in a rear waistlock and then into a belly to back suplex.

Zack: You can tell from the early going where Mel’s focus is going to be tonight, the champion’s back seems to have a bullseye on it.

Erica: If your back hurts, you don’t feel like moving too much. Mel’s clearly trying to make sure Lilly stays on the canvas as much as possible.

Lilly tried to sit up as Mel pulled her arms behind her and began to drive her knee into her back repeatedly. Five shots landed before she dropped down to the mat in a seated position still pulling her arms before she began to drive her foot into her back like she was stomping something out. She finally let go as Lilly clutched her lower back in pain, as Mel got to her feet. She took off for the far side ropes and delivered a low dropkick into her lower back as she started to get up. She then scooped her up into both arms and dropped her down across her knee, only to stand back up and do it again. And again. And again before she let her drop the mat.

Erica: And the punishment continues, Zack. Mel is content to just hammer away on Lilly’s back, now with those drops across her knee.

Zack: Mel Avilo is surgically precise with her offense, and she has stayed on the champion this entire match. Lilly has to find an answer to all this sooner rather than later.

Lilly dropped to the canvas, crawling towards the ropes before Mel pulled her back to her feet and spun her around to face her. And as soon as she did, the challenger applied a bearhug and lifted her off her feet in the process. The brunette’s face was awash in pain as Mel tightened her grip, trying to force a submission. Stringer asked Lilly if she wanted to quit, but the champion said no. Mel continued to apply more pressure as a result.

Erica: A bearhug is about as basic of a hold as it gets, but when your back has been worked over for the better part of five minutes, it is still extremely effective.

Zack: You can see the look on the champion’s face. It must be like having a boa constrictor wrapped around your body, squeezing the life out of you.

Mel continued to apply pressure as Lilly began to try to push away from her with both hands. But Avilo’s grip was too strong to make much of a difference. The champion’s face showed agony before she brought her hands back and boxed them around Mel’s ears. That staggered Mel for a second before Lilly did it again and again, finally getting free as Avilo was a bit wobbly as she tried to get her bearings back. Mel came back towards her as Lilly ducked her head and grabbed her feet, jerking them out from under her. And with one swift motion, she dropped backwards and catapulted Mel face first into the turnbuckle! The challenger stumbled out of the corner before Lilly rolled back to her and then delivered a kick to the back of her knee. Mel dropped to both knees as Lilly measured and connected with a shining wizard to the back of her head. Avilo dropped like a rock! Sheffield fell across, holding her lower back as she made a weak cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mel kicked out in time.

Zack: Lilly found the counter to that bearhug, and boy did she ever turn the tide now! A near fall off one hell of a shining wizard! And the champion is in control!

Erica: Well, sort of. Her back is still causing her problems, and that little flurry probably didn’t make it feel any better.

The champion pushed up to her feet, still favoring her back as she headed towards the corner. She climbed up to the middle rope from the inside, and as Mel rolled to her hands and knees, the champion delivered a double axe handle blow to her back to put her down again. Sheffield pulled Mel back to her feet, hooking both of her arms and dropping her with a double arm DDT!

Zack: That’s one of the champion’s favorite moves right there, and she’s got Mel in trouble!

Erica: Everything she does has to hurt after all the punishment Melanie put on her back at the opening of the match.

Sheffield watched Mel for a moment, waiting on her to get up before she took off towards the ropes. She rebounded off the near side as Mel turned to face her, and went for a flying forearm! But Mel grabbed her head and countered with a facebuster instead! Sheffield bounced off the mat as Mel dropped beside her.

Zack: Lilly left her feet, and boy did she pay for it! Mel caught her with a facebuster, and she couldn’t have timed that better!

Erica: No kidding! But now both of them are down. And Lilly’s nose might be more smushed than it ever was too!

Mel began to move, rolling over and draping an arm across Lilly’s chest to make a cover. Stringer fell into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The champion raised her shoulder to stop the count as Mel started to get back to her feet finally. Avilo pulled the champion up with her, locking in an abdominal stretch, and returning to work on her lower back. Sheffield’s face clearly showed her discomfort as Mel had the hold locked in. Lilly countered with a hiptoss that sent Mel down to the mat. It didn’t keep her down long though as Avilo came back up. Sheffield tried to catch her with a spinning backfist as soon as she did, but the challenger ducked that. And when the champion turned back, Mel caught her with a superkick right to the chin!

Zack: Superkick right on the button! Sheffield’s out, new champion!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Erica: I don’t think she had enough body on body to make it work, Lilly’s not one you can give an inch. Because she’ll make you pay for it if you do!

Mel rolled onto her stomach, glancing over to see Lilly beginning to stir again. Avilo pushed back up to her feet, pulling the champion up with her. She hooked her into a front facelock and looked to be going for a vertical suplex. But the champion countered and landed on her feet behind her. Mel spun around just as Lilly grabbed her head and delivered a stunner! The fans came to their feet as Mel bounced off the mat on impact! Sheffield rolled over and scrambled across her for the cover.

Erica: They call that a stunner for a reason, because you never see it coming! Lilly’s just retained the title, I think!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mel’s arm came up right at three as the referee waved it off. Stringer held up two fingers as Lilly sat up on her knees.

Zack: Good Lord, that was close! Sheffield’s checking to be sure, and I can see why. The fans here in the Scope thought that was it too!

Sheffield clutched at her lower back for a moment as Mel was barely moving on the canvas. The champion got to her feet and took off for the far side, delivering a senton back splash onto Mel, which hurt her likely as much as it did the challenger. She started back to her feet again, heading for the corner. Mel was still slow moving as Lilly climbed to the top rope. The champion came off the top rope with a big elbow right to Mel’s heart, but Avilo rolled out of the way and Lilly landed on the mat instead.

Zack: Lilly went for it all with that big elbow, and she got nothing but mat for her troubles! Mel had to have sensed her coming, and managed to avoid her entirely.

Erica: These two definitely feel like the other may be ripe for the picking, and I’d not argue that. It’s just which one can hit the most devastating move and make the fastest cover at this point.

Mel got back to her feet, grabbing the champion by the hair and pulling her up with her. She whipped her across to the far turnbuckle for the ride. And Sheffield crashed chest first before Mel snapped her arms around her waist from behind, dropping her with a German suplex. And then another. And then another. And then another. And then another. And on the final suplex, she let go and lay on the mat, mouth agape as she tried to get her wind back.

Erica: Six rolling German suplexes in a row, and Lilly’s got to be out of it by now.

Zack: She’s not the only one. All those suplexes took a huge toll on the challenger too, Mel’s not able to follow up. But she definitely sucked the life out of Lilly!

Lilly didn’t budge an inch as Mel started to sit up, still trying to get her air back. The Brazilian native climbed up slowly to her feet, glancing over to see Sheffield behind her. She circled around behind her as the champion was starting to stand, scooping her up onto her shoulders into a torture rack submission. Lilly shouted in pain as Mel bounced her up and down on her shoulders, contorting her back. Stringer immediately moved into position, asking Lilly if she wanted to submit.

Zack: A backbreaker submission, known as a torture rack. Mel’s worked on her back the whole time practically throughout this match, and this could be the key.

Erica: Lilly may not just lose this match, she may end up tapping out as well!

Lilly raised her free hand into the air, as though she were about to tap out. Stringer moved around to watch for it as Mel continued to add more pressure. The fans watched in rapt attention as Lilly’s hand shook, as if she were seriously considering it. But instead of tapping, she began waving that free arm as though she were trying to grab something. She then began trying to sway on her shoulders before finally Mel toppled over backwards and Lilly rolled her up into a crucifix pin with her shoulders pressed against the mat. Mel’s feet kicked wildly as Stringer dove into position.

Erica: She….countered it!! Lilly with a rollup! Mel can’t get free!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mel finally got one arm free, raising her shoulder just in time before Lilly let go. She rolled back to her feet, a look of annoyance on her face as she jerked Lilly back up to her feet. She went for a haymaker shot, but the champion blocked it and returned fire with one of her own and then another and another. She grabbed Mel’s arm and whipped her across for the ride as Lilly rebounded off the near side and used a roaring elbow straight to the jaw. It staggered the challenger and dropped her to her knees on the mat.

Zack: Lilly’s coming back again! I think she’s found her second or third wind here, and she just rocked Mel’s world with that roaring elbow!

Erica: She’d have rocked anyone’s world with the velocity of that elbow, Zack!

As Mel started to get back up finally, Lilly took off and delivered a Taekwondo style axe kick straight to her head. Avilo dropped like a rock!

Erica: The CUTTING EDGE!!

Zack: Sheffield’s gonna do it again!!

The referee dove into position as Lilly covered Mel and hooked her leg.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Mel’s shoulder popped up the crowd watched on in shock. Lilly looked up to Jennifer Stringer with an incredulous look on her face.

Zack: I don’t believe it! These fans in the Scope don’t believe, and the Future Shock Champion damn sure doesn’t believe it!

Erica: Lilly hit her favorite finisher, and…..it didn’t work! How the hell did Mel get her shoulder up?!

Zack: It’s nothing but heart, nothing but determination from two women who want to be Future Shock Champion so bad they can taste it!

Lilly got back to her feet, a crestfallen look on her face as she paced a few steps trying to figure what to do next. Mel began to stir on the canvas, starting to sit up finally. The challenger slowly rose to her feet as Sheffield circled around behind her. And as Avilo stood up, Lilly left her feet and delivered a combination of a double knee backbreaker and reverse DDT!

Erica: She calls that the Water Lilly!! Is it going to be enough?

Zack: What the hell else can she do if it’s not?!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as the fans came back to their feet in a roar. Lilly sat up and fell backwards to lean against the ropes as she looked as surprised as anyone after everything Mel had endured.

Erica: And it was enough! Lilly came back from one of the most punishing matches I’ve ever seen her have, and still found a way to retain her title.

Zack: Lilly’s all heart, and so is Mel Avilo, for my money!

Gaby: The winner of the match…..AND STILL FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION…..LILLY SHEFFIELD!!!

Stringer raised her hand before she handed her the title. Lilly looked down at the gold title, and laid it aside before she crawled towards Mel, who was starting to sit up. She took her hand and raised it instead as the fans cheered loudly at that. She helped her adversary to her feet, holding up both of their hands before they shook hands finally.

Zack: All kinds of respect and a whole lot of class on display right there! Lilly knows like we all know that Mel Avilo was a nanosecond from taking that title on more than one occasion.

Erica: I’d agree with that. But as we’ve seen time and time again, Lilly seems to always find a way to win. And you know who’s next in line, don’t you?

Zack: I do, and I hope Lilly takes Ignis to school! Ignis is now the mandatory next challenger for that title, and after her actions earlier, she’s got one hell of a beating coming, if you ask me!

Lilly picked up her title, raising it high in the air with an exhausted smile on her face. The camera spotted Ignis at the top of the ramp, staring into the ring as Lilly locked eyes with her.

Erica: Speak of the devil, and so she shall appear!

Zack: Oh, I can’t wait to see it! Lilly’s leaving Norfolk with the gold, and she’s got a self professed wrestling god next in line! What a night here at Absolution! Thank you for joining us!

Erica: Ignis is coming towards the ring...we’re doing it now!

Ignis began to move towards the ring as both Lilly and Mel shot her a dirty look from inside. She stopped in her tracks, shaking her head as Future Shock Absolution faded off the air.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:16:54 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: