Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 17, 2024, 10:58:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S15E1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S15E1  (Read 318 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 26, 2014, 11:08:48 pm »

Special thanks to Johni!

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock - Season of Champions
Season 15 Premiere
August 26, 2014

It’s pitch black as we see a flashlight shine over a rocky wall with the FFW logo painted on it. Another pair of lights come off, shining off the helmets of what look to be two explorers as they are descending into a cave. They come to a rocky wall with a handprint on it. They give one another a look and one presses their hand into it. The wall slides to the ring as they enter a chamber that looks more like a throne room. A pedestal holds a huge chair with ornate decorations, the room is already lit from above. The pair cut off their lights, and see four golden statues in the same of four women. All four turn to look at the explorers as the statues come to life (and flesh). the two explorers scream in terror, running out of the room before Jodie, Lightning, Serafina, and Sylvia look across at one another and then the throne. Each of them moves towards that throne before the other tries to stop them before a fight breaks out, and “I Made It” by Kevin Rudolf and the Cash Money Heroes begins to play before a highlight video of all four women throughout their FFW careers is shown and we go live in the Future Shock Center.

The small crowd that surrounds the ring inside the Center make plenty of noise as the camera pans across them and then the ring.

Mark: Welcome to Los Angeles, and welcome back to the Future Shock Center! You are watching the single most important season of the year, this is the second annual Season of Champions with a prize that can’t be any more valuable: a match with the FFW Champion! Future Shock’s fifteenth season is about to begin, and I couldn’t be happier to be alongside the man who joined me for the last Season of Champions. Lyn Dallins, welcome back!

Lyn: Always a pleasure Mark and we’ve got an alluring start for this season as our four champions face off in a tag team match! In one corner we’ll be seeing the Buddhist Warrior Serafina DeCaro team up with the Queen of Games, Jodie Gray. In the other corner? The Suplex Machine Lightning with 5150 Incarnate, Sylvia Crowley.

Mark: And one thing they all will be competing for tonight, the Amnesty card. We saw what a huge difference it made in the last season when it was introduced. And all one person has to do is survive one round of voting and they automatically make the finals! If that card doesn’t make these tag teams as unstable as possible, nothing will.

Lyn: That’s to say they were anything stable to begin with. I expect nearly every, if not every single tag in this match to be of the blind variety. Each of these women want that leg up for their own reasons and we will see who comes out on top.

Referee Kevin Fisk is already in the ring as the fans are quite split between one half of each team. Neither team speaks to one another at all in the opening moment with Jodie not even making eye contact with Serafina. Lightning is shown stretching not far from her corner, as Sylvia is shown biting her hair and looking around at the fans watching her. The camera does notice Jodie’s right hand, which is now fully gloved in black. The other hand isn’t.

Mark: You’re right there, and here’s mute testament. Neither team has even said one word to each other, this is a tag team match in name only! And I’m pretty sure we’ll never see these teams together again for any appreciation they have for one another.

Lyn: I feel like this is the start for a really bad joke. So a Buddhist, a Welsh, and two psychopaths walk into a bar...

Fisk calls for the bell as Jodie immediately springboards off the ropes and catches Serafina with her version of Trouble in Paradise. DeCaro falls through the ropes to the floor  as Jodie looks down at her from the ring, telling her to stay the hell out of this match. This brings a chorus of boos from the crowd as Lightning takes off across, snapping her arms around Jodie’s waist and lobbing her overhead with a German suplex. Jodie gets back to her feet, and eats a second German suplex. A third time she pops back up before Lightning grabs her from the front and uses a t-bone suplex to put her back down again.

Lyn: ...It wasn’t even ten seconds into the match and Jodie hit her own tag partner with her CANNON DRILL! ...And Lightning makes her regret it with three brutal Germans and a good ‘ol fashioned Exploder Suplex, or T-Bone. We’re not picky!

Mark: Serafina is down here on the floor, Jodie told her to stay out. But she took her eyes off Lightning, and boy is she paying for it!

Jodie tried to get back to her feet again before Lightning grabbed her from behind into a full nelson into a suplex onto the mat. The Second Chance Champion got back to her feet as Jodie did the same, stumbling a bit as the former Trios Champions caught her with a kick to gut into a Northern Lights suplex. Gray reached for the ropes in a daze as she sat up, only for Lightning to pull her up from behind and straitjacket her arms around her neck and pop off a suplex from that!

Mark: Jodie may never get out of the blocks at this rate, look at Lightning! She’s suplexing Jodie from every direction, and I’m not sure Gray knows what the hell is going on at this rate!

Lyn: Ooh ooh! She even hit Jodie with an X-Plex! Simply academic.

Jodie was fairly punch drunk at this point as she reached out for the ropes, which were a fair distance from her. Lightning jerked her back up, delivering another German suplex into a bridge for a pin attempt!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jodie’s arm shot up at two as Lightning rolled back to her feet. A smile on her face, she looked out over the fans for a moment. She glanced over to Sylvia, who was still biting her hair now in their corner watching with rapt attention. Serafina was still pulling herself together down on the floor, and Lightning got Jodie back up. She whipped her across for the ride as Gray crashed chest first into the corner, staggering backwards out of it as Lightning caught her from behind, hooking both her arms behind her and drilled her with another suplex!

Lyn: Sylvia’s just kinda... Chewing on her hair and... Hey, I think Lightning hit Jodie with a half and half suplex that time! Half Nelson, Half Tiger and all Suplex BABY! ...Ehem, Serafina looks to be slowly getting back up with what I can assume is a throbbing headache.

Mark: I’ve not seen this many suplex variants in a while, Lightning is putting on a clinic here and these fans love it! I don’t know if they are all just technical fans, or just like seeing Jodie get walloped! Either way, they are getting their money’s worth!

Lightning pulled the leader of the Gray Nation back to her feet and sent her across for the ride. Jodie rebounded as Lightning lowered her head. She looked to be going for a back body drop but Gray grabbed her around the waist and tried to snap her down. But the more powerful Lightning grabbed her legs as they hung over her shoulders and countered into a wheelbarrow suplex that planted Jodie back on the mat again! She floated over into a cover off that.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jodie got her shoulder up again, but not that it mattered much as Sylvia had come into the ring and dragged Lightning by her foot off the cover. The decorated Future Shock star got to her feet, looking at her tag partner in the face before Sylvia offered her some of her own hair to bite.

Lyn: Wheelbarrow Sup-- ...What the hell? Well, with Amnesty on the line I shouldn’t be surprised Sylvia pulled Lightning off of Jodie but... Is offering her hair for Lightning to eat some sort of peace offering?

Mark: You’re asking the wrong person. These two are having a staredown. Meanwhile behind Lightning, Jodie’s starting to get up. And Serafina has just now made it back onto the apron in her team’s corner.

Sylvia turned to go back to her corner as Jodie shoved Lightning into her. The former Unity Champion butted heads with Sylvia, causing Lightning to stagger backwards. Gray grabbed her from behind and drilled her with a reverse DDT into the canvas. She headed towards the ropes, trying to get her wits about her as Sylvia recovered in the corner and looked back at Jestine. The Season 14 Champion let out a banshee like scream and dove on top of her partner, unloading with massive right hands to her head before she bounced off the near side and hit a double leg drop across Lightning’s chest. Jodie was about to attack, but backed off as Sylvia drove a knee into Jestine’s head before leaning down and patting her on the cheek and heading back to her corner.

Lyn: When all it takes is a shove... The Queen of Games has just made use of the fragile... Oh so very fragile bridge of trust between Lightning and Crowley! Crowley’s beating Lightning’s head in and Jodie seems to be just sitting back and looking for popcorn!

Mark: Sylvia can’t pin her own partner, and this gives Jodie a chance to get her marbles back together and she can use it! I think Sylvia may have thought Lightning hit her when she had her back turned, I have no idea though for sure.

Jodie watched as Lightning started to get to her hands and knees before she bounced off the near side, catching her with a stiff kick to the ribs that lifted her off the mat. She pulled her back up into a front facelock, driving her knee into Lightning’s face and then administering a swinging neckbreaker. Gray rolled her over and hooked the leg for a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lightning kicked out at two before Jodie headed for the corner. She climbed up to the top rope, perching herself like a bird as she waited for Lightning to start to get back up. The Welsh beauty started to move, getting back to her feet finally. And as she turned to see where Jodie was, Gray came off the top rope with a missile dropkick that caused Lightning to stumble and fall backwards. Sylvia reached over the top rope and slapped her shoulder as she fell, and Fisk ruled it a tag. Jodie was about to go get Jestine when she stopped short as Sylvia entered the ring.

Mark: Sylvia’s tagged herself into this match, and Jodie’s a little more hesitant about going on offense now that she has! Serafina’s back up in the corner, and she doesn’t look none too happy.

Lyn: Jodie with a pinpoint missile dropkick but now she’s gotta deal with someone more unhinged than she is! Sylvia ready to trade blows and Serafina’s back on the apron here.

Jodie moved towards the center as Sylvia met her, reaching out for her gloved hand and inspecting it for a moment. Gray watched her curiously before Sylvia shoved Jodie’s fingers into her mouth and began to bite them furiously. Gray shouted in pain before she got her hands free and Sylvia bounced off the near side, using a Thesz press to take her down before she leaned down and began to bite her face! Gray shoved her off after a few seconds as bitemarks were shown around her eyebrow as it looked like Sylvia tried to bite her eye out. Crowley grinned widely, grabbing Jodie by the hair as she tried to get away from her. And with one snap, she delivered a hair mare that sent Gray back to the canvas.

Lyn: ...I don’t believe what I just saw. Did... Did Sylvia just force Jodie’s HAND OF GOD on HERSELF!? Now she’s... Just biting Gray. Her hand, her nose, her eyebrows, her ear... Yeesh, her eye.

Mark: Sylvia doesn’t really have a gameplan in matches, I’ve come to realize this, Lyn. She doesn’t know what she’s going to do next half the time, I don’t think. But it’s working for her!

Jodie pressed her hand over her eye where Sylvia had bit her as she sat up on her knees. This gave Crowley the opening she needed as she began to unleash a torrent of front kicks into her chest one after another rapid fire until she backed up a few steps and hit a running knee into the side of her head to put her back down on the mat. Gray dropped to the canvas as Sylvia dropped to her knees, crawling towards her and grabbing her limp hand to wave it at Serafina with a smile before she went for a cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And Gray kicked out as Sylvia sat up on her knees clapping, as though she were happy she got to continue fighting.

Lyn: Vicious knee trembler there by 5150 Incarnate and Gray’s head is gonna be killing her in the morning as Sylvia... Claps like she just got told its snack time.

Mark: I’ve never seen someone use their opponent’s hand to wave at their tag partner before they went for a cover! I wonder if this is Sylvia on her medication or off it, maybe I don’t want to know.

Sylvia got back to her feet, pulling Jodie up and throwing her through the ropes to the apron. She held onto her head and began to walk backwards, hanging Jodie on the middle rope in midair before Serafina stepped around and tagged Jodie’s foot before Sylvia hit a suspension DDT on Gray. She rolled her over for a cover, hooking a leg as she looked up to the referee. Fisk shook his head as Sylvia told him to count, but the referee disagreed as Serafina stepped into the ring.

Mark: Sylvia may have Jodie dead to rights here, but she didn’t see Serafina tag herself into the match. And I can’t tell if DeCaro wants to blast Jodie or Sylvia first!

Lyn: Elevated DDT by Sylvia on the Queen of Games here and Serafina’s not exactly fresh as a daisy but the Buddhist Warrior is looking to put her hands on somebody in this match! That’s for damn sure!

As Sylvia screamed again, Serafina gave her another reason when she reached down and grabbed her foot, locking in an ankle lock on Crowley. The fans came to their feet as Serafina began to drag her out of the corner towards the center and really crank on the ankle. Crowley screamed like a banshee as she tried to claw towards the ropes, only for DeCaro to pull her right back towards the center again.

Lyn: The Buddhist Warrior now offering a little pain therapy to Crowley in the form of a perfect grapevine ankle lock! With this grapevine instead of the more grounded variation, Serafina can drag her victim back to the center just like she did there

Mark: Sylvia gets close to the ropes and Serafina just drags her back. She can either tap out or she will get her ankle broken in a matter of moments!

Crowley clawed her fingers down her own face as it was gritted in pain, while Serafina continued to twist and contort her foot for her. A chant for the Buddhist warrior began to rumble through the Future Shock Center as Sylvia tried to crawl to the ropes again. But once more, Serafina pulled her back from the ropes towards the center and continued to twist her ankle against her chest. Lightning had made her way back into the ring as Jodie was back up. Gray bounced off the near side with another Cannon Drill, but Serafina ducked and it caught Jestine instead! Lightning dropped to the canvas as Jodie looked from her back to Serafina. The look on her face indicated she wasn’t aiming for Lightning. Serafina looked back down to Sylvia, who had begun heading towards the ropes again just as Jodie plunged the Hand of God into Serafina’s mouth, choking her and causing her to let go as Gray took her down to the canvas. Sylvia clutched her ankle in agony as Serafina’s arms flailed at her side before the Queen of Games sunk her fingers in deeper.

Mark: JODIE WASN’T AIMING FOR LIGHTNING...IT WAS SERAFINA!! Those gloved fingers shoved down into the throat of her own tag team partner! Lightning got Cannon Drilled, and Sylvia’s ankle has to be in agony!

Lyn: Jodie is doling out Cannon Drills like its going out of style and now she’s choking the life out of her own partner! ...Which won’t win her anything while Lightning and Sylvia recovery... Of course not that Jodie cares.

Sylvia began to crawl towards her partner as Lightning was using the ropes to help her sit up. The Welsh native got to her feet finally as Sylvia tried to use the same ropes to help her get up. Lightning tagged Sylvia and got back into the ring, dropping to her knees as she was still off balance. Jodie spotted her and broke the hold, shoving Serafina towards the apron before she slapped her hand to signify a tag. Fisk was trying to get people out of the ring as Gray took off into a running shoulder tackle to take Lightning down. But the Welsh superstar sidestepped her, and used a drop toe hold to drive her into the mat. She pulled her back up, pinning her arms behind her into position for the full nelson slam! The live crowd came to its feet at this!

Mark: FULLY ENLIGHTENED...coming up!! I don’t know who the hell the legal women are in this match, and I don’t think the referee does either! It’s come unglued!

Lyn: That Full Nelson Slam is coming... It’s coming... Aannnnddddd.... Damnit now what!?

Sylvia grabbed the referee’s shirt when he passed by, trying to pull herself up. He turned to face her as Jodie used a mule kick between Lightning’s legs. Jestine staggered backwards as Sylvia collapsed back to the mat, her ankle unable to support her. Lightning doubled over as Jodie took off for the far side. Lightning raised up as Gray used a high speed thumb thrust right into Lightning’s throat, a la the Samoan Spike! It dropped Leavenworth like a sack of bricks as she began coughing violently! Serafina began to rise up to her feet behind Jodie, with a look of some aggravation on her face.

Lyn: Vicious Samoan spike by Gray and Sylvia’s ankle is hounding her

Mark: Serafina’s back up….and look at her face! I think DeCaro is PISSED!!

Jodie turned as she felt eyes on her, and as she did, Serafina caught her with a roundhouse kick straight to the jaw that sent Jodie backwards onto Lightning! Fisk dove into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

As Fisk’s hand came down for the three, Serafina grabbed her partner’s leg and locked in the Heel Hook. But the bell sounded for the match, and Serafina looked up to make sure. The crowd rained boos on the referee as he raised a mostly unconscious Jodie’s hand and then Serafina’s.

Mark: Serafina with a devastating roundhouse kick to Jodie’s face...sent her into a cover on Lightning! Lyn, Serafina and Gray win….but Jodie just took the Amnesty card!!

Lyn: Serafina may be kicking herself for that one but if I was her I’d just settle for kicking Jodie... Repeatedly.

Jodie’s limp hand fell back to the mat as she was just now starting to come to. Lightning rolled out to the floor, still trying to stop coughing. Sylvia watched as she leaned against the corner. Serafina seemed to be trying to calm down as well, as Jodie looked up to Fisk. He confirmed to her that the match was over and that she won. Gray started laughing, dropping back to her knees as she did so before she looked up to Serafina, continuing to laugh at her.

Mark: Jodie just found out she won this match and the amnesty card, and she’s rubbing it in Serafina’s face! Gray thinks it’s hilarious!

Lyn: I swear people do this to Buddhists for sport. WE ARE NOT ANIMALS! ...Ehem, sorry. Anyway, Gray may have won here, but neither Sylvia, nor Lightning and ESPECIALLY Serafina will forget it tonight.

Mark: Fans, it’s up to you now! Head over to the FFW website and decide who you think should be eliminated! Which one of these four women do you want to send out of the Season of Champions? I couldn’t pick one if you asked me, but we’ll find out next week who you chose. Lyn, who impressed you the most here tonight in all this chaos?

Lyn: I... Am so loathe to say it but I have to hand it to Jodie Gray. She made so much use of the high tension between Crowley and Leavenworth, she pretty much had the knife against the back of her tag partner from the start.

Mark: The Season of Champions kicks off in as wild of a tag match as I can remember, but head over to the FFW site and cast your vote for elimination. And I cannot wait to see who the fans send home next week. For Lyn Dallins, this is Mark Horton saying goodnight from Future Shock!

Jodie leans against the ropes, catching her breath with a smug look on her face as Future Shock fades off the air.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:38:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: