Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 02:07:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S15E2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S15E2  (Read 260 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 09, 2014, 10:39:44 pm »

Special thanks to Johni!

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock - Season of Champions
Season 15, Episode Two
September 9, 2014

It’s pitch black as we see a flashlight shine over a rocky wall with the FFW logo painted on it. Another pair of lights come off, shining off the helmets of what look to be two explorers as they are descending into a cave. They come to a rocky wall with a handprint on it. They give one another a look and one presses their hand into it. The wall slides to the ring as they enter a chamber that looks more like a throne room. A pedestal holds a huge chair with ornate decorations, the room is already lit from above. The pair cut off their lights, and see four golden statues in the same of four women. All four turn to look at the explorers as the statues come to life (and flesh). the two explorers scream in terror, running out of the room before Jodie, Lightning, Serafina, and Sylvia look across at one another and then the throne. Each of them moves towards that throne before the other tries to stop them before a fight breaks out, and “I Made It” by Kevin Rudolf and the Cash Money Heroes begins to play before a highlight video of all four women throughout their FFW careers is shown and we go live in the Future Shock Center.

The small crowd that surrounds the ring inside the Center make plenty of noise as the camera pans across them and then the ring.

Mark: Welcome to the penultimate chapter in the Season of Champions! Tonight, it’s a triple threat match with the three remaining women. But only one can meet the Queen of Games in the final. Serafina and Lightning will be looking to make their case for you tonight! We are here at the state of the art Future Shock Center. I’m Mark Horton, joined with none other than the legendary Lyn Dallins. And Lyn, Serafina and Lightning are in a must-win situation to win the Future Shock faithful over and send them to the season finale!

Lyn: With Serafina scoring the least amount of votes for elimination, Lightning may be in quite the do-or-die situation. The suplex machine will be looking to show off and ‘Fina will likely be looking to keep her doing what she does best.

The camera shows all three women already in the ring, looking back and forth to one another from their respective corners. Referee Kevin Fisk heads towards the ring to join them.

Mark: You gotta believe that everyone in that ring is feeling the pressure, except Jodie. Gray can coast here tonight if she wants to do it, but she may have a hard time doing that with two women she royally pissed off last time they met in the ring.

Lyn: We may get a situation where Jodie gets ping-ponged back and forth between the two to see who can impress the fans more with beating the Queen of Games into the ground.

Fisk calls for the bell as the Lightning and Serafina move towards the center, the pair looking into one another’s eyes with a staredown. Jodie shows a bit of a grin on her face in the corner.

Mark: Well….maybe I was wrong. Lightning and Serafina staring each other down, and Jodie looks like the cat that ate the canary in the corner.

Both women stared to one another for a few seconds before both of them turned their attention to Jodie, and the smile on Gray’s face faded.

Lyn: ...Or maybe you were right after all.

Jodie went to leave the ring before both women descended on her, pulling her back in before they began to unload with right hands to her head and body shots rapid-fire. The fans in the Center loved it as Serafina and Lightning sent Jodie out of the corner with massive velocity on an Irish whip, causing both of them to fall to their knees. Gray crashed chest first into the corner before both women joined hands and delivered a huge double clothesline as Jodie turned back around. The fans in the Center were on their feet as Lightning pulled Jodie back to her feet. She and Serafina grabbed both hands again and rocketed Jodie all the way across into the corner against chest first! Gray hung slumped over the turnbuckle before Lightning took off and delivered a big splash. Jodie staggered out before Lightning spun her around and snapped off a belly to belly overhead suplex. And as soon as she landed, Serafina caught her with a running high knee to the side of the head when she tried to get up.

Lyn: If Jodie was worried that she was going to walk out of this match unscathed, Lightning and Serafina have decided to alleviate her fears. Brutal belly-to-belly there followed by a high knee lift... You know, those two may have a future in tag teaming together.

Mark: Claire Black may have a word or two about that, but you’d think this was a handicap match right now! Jodie pushed these two farther than they are willing to go, and now what?

Both women looked at one another, with Serafina grabbing Jodie’s ankles and Lightning her hands. The two scooped her up off the mat and began to swing her back and forth faster and faster before they hurled her high into the air and stepped back. Jodie planted on the mat from about seven feet in the air back first!

Lyn: Its a sound strategy here Mark, far as I can tell. After Jodie stealing one last week, both ladies are going to make sure that if they’re going to face each other one-on-one, they’re going to remove Gray first and foremost. Personally I won’t complain if we see a Fully Enlightened into a Deep Meditation to finish her off.

Mark: It’s working like a charm so far, but the only problem I see with this strategy is when someone wants to go for a cover! And then the wheels may fall off this very formidable alliance!

Jodie began to crawl towards the ropes, looking to leave the ring as Serafina went after her. She went to grab her as Lightning surprised her with a full nelson from behind into the full nelson slam! The Season 13 Champion hit the Fully Enlightened on Serafina as Jodie rolled out of the ring to the floor!

Lyn: Well that’s the end of Electric Zen.

Lightning immediately dove into a cover, hooking Serafina’s leg.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mark: Lightning almost had it there, Serafina never even saw it coming! And I’m told that’s the stuff that hurts the most and will knock you out quickest!

Serafina kicked out as Lightning got back to her feet. She jerked Serafina up with her, delivering a pair of knee strikes to her head when she grabbed it. And as DeCaro staggered back a step, Lightning grabbed her arm and pulled it around her body. As DeCaro turned into it, the Welsh beauty snapped off a hammerlock suplex and drove Serafina into the mat!

Lyn: Work of art that suplex right there, and DeCaro’s down from that suplex that puts her flat on her back. I won’t count the Buddhist Warrior out just yet here.

Mark: I haven’t seen one of those in a long time, and Lightning looks like she’s here to put on a show tonight. The Suplex Savant is holding class!

Serafina rolled to her knees and tried to get back up before Lightning moved in behind her. She grabbed her into a half nelson and then turned that into an exploder suplex into a bridging pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Serafina kicked out before the three as Lightning sat up on the canvas. And the Season 13 Champion got to her feet, with the fans applauding her.

Lyn: Exploder suplex into the pin. I think they call that one a T-Bone. Leave it to Leavenworth to know every variation of every suplex.

Mark: It’s like I said, Lightning putting on a clinic here tonight for the fans. She’s definitely wanting to show these fans why she belongs in the finals!

As Lightning turned around, Serafina rolled into the ropes and out to the floor as well. Lightning glanced around, dusting her hands off with a smile before she hopped out of the ring to the floor. She seemingly began to play a game of “eenie meenie myni mo” on the far side, deciding who she was going to go after next.

Mark: Lightning using the tried and true method. Both Serafina and Jodie are on the floor, she’s just picking the victim at this point.

Lyn: At least she isn’t playing Rock-Paper-Scissors with herself, I guess.

Lightning’s hand stopped on the side of the ring where Jodie had been left, and immediately headed around the corner to go after her. She rounded the second corner, and as she did, a violent chair shot caught her on the side of the head and dropped Lightning to the floor. Jodie looked down at the dent in the chair with a smile. And the fans were livid!

Lyn: The leader of the Lightning Rods just took one hard shot to the head and there stands the perpetrator.

Mark: Look at the dent in that chair! That’s from a woman’s skull, and Lightning has to be out cold...and she’s busted open! The fans don’t like it, but there’s no DQ or count outs under triple threat rules!

Jodie moved around the corner, watching as Serafina got back to her hands and knees before she cracked the chair across her spine with a smack. The brunette collapsed to the floor before Jodie doubled back, dropping the chair and shoving Lightning back into the ring. Gray slithered under the bottom rope after her.

Mark: Jodie using the steel and taking both Lightning and Serafina out, she had too much time on the floor while Lightning and Serafina went at it. And now the 2013 Future Shock Cup winner is going to take this match!

Lyn: Serafina’s down! We’ll be hearing about this on social media tomorrow...

Jodie slid across Lightning, hooking her leg for a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Lightning’s arm shot up before the final count, and fell right back to the canvas. Blood continued to seep from the side of her head as Jodie turned her head to one side. And Gray began to unload with repeated closed fists to the wound, causing blood to splatter with each strike.

Lyn: Lightning will not say die! The Queen of Games is showing her frustration as she keeps checking Leavenworth with fists to the skull. Those carcinogenic blows causing more and more of Lightning’s blood to spill!

Mark: She’s trying to make that gash even worse from the chair shot a moment ago. I’m not sure how much of this Lightning can take, not after that shot at point blank range.

Jodie got back to her feet, moving towards the ropes as she looked over her shoulder. Lightning began to stir, reaching for the ropes and not finding them as her vision was blurred. Her hand wavered in the air as she tried to grab onto something before she began to rise back to her feet very very slowly. Gray stayed near the ropes, watching her. And with a jump, she came off the middle rope into the Cannon Drill right to the side of her head! Lightning collapsed to the mat on impact! Jodie reached into her top, producing a black glove with a smile on her face.

Mark: Cannon Drill! We saw a lot of those on the last challenge, but I think one ought to do it! Jodie’s going to the finals, and she’s going to beat Lightning again on the way!

Lyn: It looks like she’s not gonna stop with that devastating kick. She’s going for the Hand of God next. Adding insult to injury I guess you could say.

Jodie began to slide the glove down her fingers to a chorus of boos from the crowd, screaming at Lightning to get back up. The Welsh beauty finally began to stir as Jodie crouched down, watching her and waving her hand to get up. The camera spotted a pair of eyes peering over the top of the apron...with brown hair behind Jodie as Serafina rose up to her feet on the floor. And the fans roared!

Lyn: Jodie Gray, karma has come for you and she has a preference for twisting limbs!

Mark: Look at her face! If looks could kill….

Jodie stalked towards Lightning as Serafina darted into the ring behind her. Gray immediately spun around with what looked to be a Samoan Spike, but Serafina ducked underneath her and scooped her onto her shoulders….into a burning hammer! Gray landed face first on the mat as Serafina pulled her back up. She hung her upside down in the corner, took a step back and began to unleash a lightning barrage of Muy Thai kicks to her entire body repeatedly! Jodie tipped over and fell to the mat in a heap as Serafina looked out over the fans.

Mark: DeCaro with rapid fire kicks all over Jodie’s body, and Serafina is getting some payback for what happened earlier tonight….and in the last challenge!

Lyn: I’m still reeling from that Inverted Death Valley Driver. With the repeated kicks she’s getting and that driver, I’m not sure Gray knows her right from her left and her top from her bottom!

Jodie reached blindly out for anything as Serafina circled around behind her. She leaned down and grabbed her ankle into an ankle lock. Gray screamed and immediately lunged forward to get away, but only got herself in the center of the ring away from the ropes as DeCaro twisted her ankle!

Mark: Jodie tried to get away when she felt that ankle lock, but she only got farther from the ropes! And Serafina just put the brakes on in the center of the ring!

Lyn: She’d better tap right here and now else Jodie may make it easier for whoever faces her in the finals...!

Jodie tried to get to the ropes again, only for Serafina to drag her back towards the center. The Buddhist Warrior wasn’t telling her to tap at all, just a focused glare in her eyes as the referee asked Jodie if she wanted to quit.

Mark: Serafina’s face tells the tale, this is payback, Lyn! Karmic retribution, and now...wait!

Lightning began to stir, crawling towards Jodie and applying...a camel clutch sitting on her back as blood poured from Lightning’s head!

Lyn: Lightning may be either delirious from the blood loss or just want to make Jodie suffer that much. Rarely will you see her pull out a submission! Camel clutch in the front, vicious grapevine ankle lock in the back from Serafina!

Mark: She REALLY wants to go to the finals, she’s doing everything she possibly can! Jodie is in agony right now! Listen to her scream!!

Jodie began to tap her hand against Lightning’s leg, causing the Welsh beauty to break the hold and fall down to the mat. Serafina saw the tapping as well, releasing the hold too. Stringer shrugged her shoulders at this.

Mark: Jodie tapped out...but it didn’t do any good! Stringer doesn’t know who to call the winner! Both of them saw the tap! But who do you raise the hand of?

Lyn: I don’t think anyone’s hand can be raised here...

Both women moved towards the referee, inquiring about the decision as Lightning began to try to stand on her own power. Stringer tried to explain what happened. Meanwhile behind them, Jodie began to stagger to her feet, hopping on one foot.

Lyn: ...And Jodie Gray looks like a wounded animal! ...Wait that’s bad, you know what they say..

Gray moved towards them, spinning Serafina around and catching her with a Samoan Spike thumb into her throat! DeCaro hit the mat gasping and choking for breath before Lightning hooked Jodie up from behind into the full nelson slam!! Gray slammed into the mat as Lightning fell on top of her!

Mark: FULLY ENLIGHTENED!!! LIGHTNING HIT IT AGAIN!!

Lyn: Gray just got planted, Lightning’s got the pin and Serafina’s throat is in pain!

Lightning hooked Jodie’s leg limply in the cover as Stringer dove into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as the fans roared in approval. Lightning leaned against the ropes as medical staff came out of the back to help before Stringer raised her hand.

Lyn: Through hell and high water tonight Lightning walks out of here the victor. Credit to Serafina and uh... Jodie being Jodie I suppose, but be that as it may, Leavenworth makes claim.

Mark: Lightning said she had to make the win here tonight, and she damn sure did it! There was confusion right at the end, but it panned out for the Season 13 Champion! I don’t envy the fans who have to pick which one of these two to send home, Lyn!

Serafina continued to try to get her breath, coughing as she lay on the mat. FFW medical staff began to check on both women as Lightning had a small smile on her face when she realized she had won the challenge.

Mark: I think it’s just dawning on Lightning that she made the most of it here tonight, understandably so as her head has to be throbbing right now. But Serafina also put on a tremendous performance here tonight as well. That Samoan Spike, Lyn….that’s a game changer right there!

Lyn: Its a dangerous, and brutally effective move. We may be telling a different tale tonight if not for that but the lover of all things sandwiched and suplexed takes it here tonight.

Mark: Head over to the FFW website, and make what is certainly the most important vote of the season! Who do you want to see eliminated? I can’t think of a tougher decision in Future Shock’s long history than is before the FFW faithful this week. For my partner, Lyn Dallins, we’ll find out next week who’s meeting Jodie in the finals. And tune in Saturday night as Breaking Point emanates from Mexico City! Good night from the Season of Champions!

The tired and beleaguered face of Lightning, with a small smile on it, is shown as Future Shock fades off the air.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:38:33 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: