Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 09:51:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Malice - October 25, 2014

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Malice - October 25, 2014  (Read 447 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 25, 2014, 10:07:33 pm »

All Artwork by Cori. All Matches by Mark.

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock Malice
Live from the Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland!
October 25, 2014

The FFW logo is shown with the world rotating behind it as we see a video package of the issues surrounding the Future Shock Championship. “Miss Murder” by Afi serves as the background music as we see Ignis snapping the arm of Lilly’s fiance, and then doing the same to referee Nina Powers at the last Future Shock Pay Pay View. From there, we see highlights from the Trios tag match on Velocity with the image fading out to the pair going face to face with the Future Shock Championship on the line tonight in the main event.

The show cuts to an interior shot of the Baltimore Arena as the pyrotechnics erupt from the stage, as thousands of fans wave homemade signs. We then immediately cut elsewhere to hear the blaring sound of sirens. A flashing red light is shown before the camera pulls back, and we see medics rolling a man towards the ambulance. The rear doors open as he clutches his arm tightly against his body before we see Serafina DeCaro loading up into the back of the vehicle. The next shot is of Allison Marx standing inside the exit doors watching before she returns her focus to the camera.

Allison: Ladies and gentlemen, just before Future Shock Malice went on the air, Jonathan DeCaro, the husband of Serafina who was supposed to referee tonight’s main event, was attacked apparently by Ignis and her husband, Andy. Early reports indicate that Serafina’s husband’s arm was broken at the hands of the Firebird. And as you can see, he is being taken to a local medical center here in Baltimore with his wife joining him. We don’t know what that means for Serafina’s role in tonight’s main event, but---

Allison spots the Future Shock Champion, moving quickly towards her as she and others watch the ambulance being loaded.

Allison: Lilly, it looks like Ignis kept her promise. She said that Serafina wouldn’t be the referee tonight for the main event, and it certainly appears that she made good on that.

Lilly: Yeah. Yeah she did.

The English brunette takes a  deep breath, anger painted across her face.

Lilly: She took down another innocent. The ‘wrestling God’ has taken out an accountant. Bet she feels real tough right about now and she’s done because she’s goddamned scared. Scared of having a referee out there that she knows she can’t attack cause they’re capable of defending themselves and fucking her up if it came down to it. She’s downright fucking terrified of someone who’d call this match down the middle.

Lilly shakes her head in disgust.

Lilly: Tonight I’m beating the cowardly little bitch and sending her packing all the way back to Wales with her tail between her legs. Tonight, I’m getting revenge for Nina, for Jon and most of all for Colin.

The camera watches on as the ambulance leaves the arena parking lot out onto the city streets as Allison watches with the others and the Future Shock Champion.

Allison: Lilly, do you think it’s all part of a game? Do you think Ignis is trying to get your mind off your gameplan tonight? And are you concerned she may strike again before the main event comes about? I assume your fiance is here tonight as well….

Lilly: Maybe she is. Maybe she’ll try to attack me or my fiance again before the night is over. I see Ignis or her husband within one hundred feet of Colin and I promise the main event will start early, she’ll regret it and it’ll end with her battered, broken and beaten.

The camera once again shows the ambulance as it goes into traffic before we cut to ringside.

The show cuts back into the arena after the opening video, and we head down to ringside with Zack and Erica both sitting in the broadcast booth.

Zack: Welcome to Future Shock Malice, we are live from the Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland! I’m Zack Hudson, alongside my Velocity broadcast partner, Erica Horton. And Erica, it looks like Ignis has struck again.

Erica: She promised Serafina wouldn’t be the referee tonight, and apparently that meant breaking her husband’s arm and sending him to the hospital! We will pass along any updates we get on him during the show, but that also means Ignis made good on her promise.

Zack: That she did, referee Jennifer Stringer has been assigned as the backup official for the main event! We’re already off to a fast start, so let’s send it up to the ring!

From there, we see Gaby standing by in the ring with a smile on her face.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, the opening contest of Future Shock Malice is scheduled for one fall!

The lights dim slightly at "Roar" by Katy Perry begins to fill the arena. After a few moments Hope steps out on to the stage to a slight pop. She smiles and waves to the crowd.

Gaby: From Miami, Florida. At 5’5” and 113 pounds… Hope-Marie Osborne!!!

Hope makes her way down the ramp, slap a few hands along the way. She stop at ring side and takes a moment to stare at the ring, before sliding under the bottom rope. She walk around the ring taking in the cheers as the music fades.

Zack: Hope may have her detractors, but I’m pretty sure she’s going to be the fan favorite going into this match. Dawson has been having her troubles with Kimmi Hate and Freya Kane of late.

Erica: Mostly Kimmi, because she likes to bully children! But she has a bigger opponent, especially in size awaiting her tonight!

The intro guitar riff of Muse's "Assassin" hits the sound system  at the 31-second mark, and Natalya walks through the entrance gate, wearing an all-black curtain hoodie, with her head low as her blode hair covers her face.  She stops atop the entrance ramp and looks into the ring, nodding in acknowledgement before doing a crisp cutthroat motion, proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Gaby: And her opponent... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... The Executioner, NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya ignores the shower of boos coming her way from the crowd as she tracks down the way, paying the fans no mind. She then climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Erica: Natalya is easily the largest opponent Hope’s ever faced. She’s built like a statue and is as strong as an ox!

Zack: Mika’s sister, Natalya, is no small woman by any means. And making her Pay Per View debut tonight here on Malice, I doubt she’s going to let the opportunity go to waste.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match as the two move towards the center of the ring. Hope offers Natalya a handshake, but the large blonde stares down at that hand before grabbing it and jerking her forward into an elbow smash. Another strike to the side of her head follows that, still holding onto Hope’s hand, before she scoops her up and deposits her with an overhead press slam! Demidov shakes her head, looking down at Hope as she tries to get back up. The powerful Russian pulls her up from behind, burying a pair of elbows into her lower back before she spins her around again and drops her with a second press slam.

Erica: Hope made a mistake of trying to shake hands with Natalya, and is it ever backfiring on her already?!

Zack: Natalya isn’t interested in making friends, she’s here to win. And she’ll take any opportunity afforded her to achieve those ends.

Demidov pulls the brunette back up, hammering her backwards with a pair of European uppercuts before she backs her into the ropes. A knife edge chop follows that before she sends Hope across for the ride. Dawson rebounds off the far side as Natalya goes for a big boot to the face. But Hope ducks underneath and ends up behind her. Before the blond can turn, Hope stops and dropkicks her other leg and causes her to fall to a knee. Dawson immediately circles back around and begins hammering right hands into her head before she hooks her head to deliver a DDT! She quickly floats over for the cover.

Erica: That’s what Hope has to do! Stay on top of her, keep her down! And she’s going for it already!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Natalya shoves her off the cover, sending Hope almost into the ropes. Dawson immediately gets back to her feet and delivers a running high knee to the Russian’s head as she tries to get up.

Zack: Hope realizes she’s at a huge mismatch here against Demidov, and I give her credit for trying to keep her down! She’s not going to stand toe to toe with her!

Demidov tries to get up again, only for Hope to land a stiff front kick to her spine that freezes her up. Dawson takes off past her, bouncing off the near side ropes and delivering a low dropkick into her chest that puts her back on the mat again. She quickly dives on top of her and hooks a leg this time.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And again, Natalya shoves her off the cover. Dawson gets back to her feet as Natalya begins to do the same. But Hope moves around behind her and jumps onto her back, applying a sleeper hold.

Zack: Hope is doing everything she can to bring this big woman down, and if she can’t knock her down, she’ll put her to sleep!

Erica: I’m always wary of any hold that requires you to be off your feet. But if it works, more power to her! Looks like she has it locked in pretty well, that hold restricts blood flow to the brain.

Natalya stumbled a few steps as Hope held on as tightly as she could. The blonde finally reached over her shoulder, grabbing Hope’s head with both hands and delivering a beal to send her down to the mat. Dawson hit hard as Demidov tried to get her wits about her again. Hope rose to her feet slowly and took off towards the ropes. She rebounded off the far side and went for a high cross body, but Demidov caught her in both arms and launched her with a fallaway slam! Dawson crashed into the mat as Natalya sat up, shaking her head still a little groggy.

Erica: That cross body block didn’t work too well, and OOF!

Zack: Hope damn near got planted as part of the mat off the counter, and now Natalya’s starting to get her wits about her again! And that’s bad news for Hope.

Natalya got back to her feet, pulling Hope up with her before burying a knee into her abdomen to double her over. She scooped her up onto her shoulder and took off the corner, delivering a snake eyes as Hope’s head smacked the top turnbuckle. Dawson staggered out of the corner as Natalya rebounded off the near side, and planted a massive boot right into her face that dropped her!

Zack: What a boot to the skull! And that’s gonna do it for Hope! Thanks for coming!

Demidov dropped down into a cover, pressing her hands into Hope’s chest as the referee fell to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hope got her shoulder up in time as Natalya looked down at her with a shake of her head.

Erica: Now that was impressive, I was sure that was it, but Hope still has some fight left in her! She’s really come along since her time in Future Shock.

Natalya got back to her feet, pulling Hope with her who seemed to only be standing because she was leaning on the Russian. The blond shook her head, looking at the fans before Hope surprised her and grabbed her head and delivered a jawbreaker! That brought the fans to their feet as the blond giant staggered backwards, holding her jaw. Hope fought back to a vertical base and took off past Natalya. She used the middle rope for a springboard into a moonsault! But Natalya caught her in midair when she turned!

Zack: Hope with a moonsault, and--OH NO!!

Dawson began firing elbows into the side of her, trying to get free. She managed to slip out and land on her feet behind her.

Erica: Smart thinking by Hope, those elbows may have saved her from certain disaster, depending on what Natalya had in mind.

Dawson took off for the far side ropes and rebounded quickly. Demidov spun around and delivered a roundhouse kick right to her head.

Zack: SNIPER KICK!!

Demidov dropped down and made the cover, hooking the far leg. Fisk fell into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Natalya sat up on her knees as Fisk got back to his feet. He called for the bell and raised her hand in victory. The blond rose to her feet, looking down at Hope and again shaking her head.

Gaby: The winner of the match…..NATALYA DEMIDOV!!

Zack: And with one perfectly measured roundhouse kick, Natalya makes a successful Pay Per View debut here tonight at Malice! I’ll give Hope credit too, she gave it everything she had.

Erica: She did, but Natalya was just too much to overcome. Too much size. Too much power, Too much….well…..everything!

Demidov raises her hand again in victory, dusting her hands off as she walked past Hope, who had begun to stir finally. And from there, we cut backstage.

Knockout Artist

We are shown a video package of the upcoming seasons of Future Shock, featuring the Unity season as well as the upcoming All Stars season to follow with FFW roster members going through the competition as well. From there, we cut to Robby Reynolds backstage.

Robby: This coming Tuesday, the second Unity season of Future Shock kicks off with four tag teams looking to storm FFW’s tag division. But while that season has certainly gotten a lot of press, there has also been a great deal of discussion about the announced All Stars season featuring FFW roster members past and present deciding to try their luck in FFW’s wildly popular brand. About to join me is one of the women who will be competing in that season, co-holder of the Unity Tag Team Championship with her partner whose husband was sent to the hospital earlier...Claire Black.

Claire nods her head as she steps into shot.

Claire: Hey Robby. It’s kinda been a weird night hasn’t it? I was really excited to be here, but after what happened earlier...hopefully Jon’s going to be okay and it’s going to turn out to be something that’s got a really quick recovery time. I know ‘Fina’s going to be pretty worried about him until she finds out how bad it is...then Ignis might wanna find a nuclear bunker somewhere that she can lock herself in and hide away from her.

Robby: Have you heard anything about his status or whether or not Serafina will be back tonight to officiate the main event between Ignis and Lilly for the Future Shock Championship?

The boxer shakes her head.

Claire: Sorry Robby. I’ve not heard a single thing as yet but the ambulance didn’t leave that long ago, so...I wouldn’t really have expected to hear anything as it’s still early. Maybe she’ll get back in time, but I wouldn’t put money on it - FFW have some of the best medical staff in the world, they like to be thorough and that takes time unfortunately.

Robby: Since I have you here, Claire, I’d like to get your reasoning on what made you decide to join Future Shock All Stars? You are far from being a rookie at this point, now with being co-holder of the Unity Championship, for example. What inspired you to be part of the All Star season?

Claire: Lilly and Serafina pretty much inspired me to apply. I saw the two of them have this big adventure and have an awful lot of fun going through the competitions from one week to the next and I saw them get this massive boost of it to start their careers and I kinda figured why not go for it when the All Star season was announced? Why not have that once in a lifetime experience? Why not test myself in that way, see how I do? Besides, when you consider that the likes of Stacey is also throwing her hat into the ring for this, I’m a long way from being the most experienced wrestler in the All Star season.

Robby: Stacey has been lobbying to have her name added to the show name for that season, apparently citing that Future Shock needs her name to draw better ratings. She wants it to be FFW Future Shock All Stars...featuring Stacey! What do you make of that?

Claire: Stacey’s definitely got herself an ego hasn’t she? I think that firstly, she’s painting a massive bullseye on her back and there are going to be five other women in this competition who will want to remind her that they are just as much a part of it as she is and who will want to try and put her out the running early if they can. Secondly, if she’s that damn desperate to have her own show then I’m pretty certain there’ll be some cable channel somewhere willing to greenlight “The Stacey Show” and turn her into the next Kardashian.

Robby: What do you make of the other announced entrants? Women like Valentina Lozano, Freya Kane, Erica Horton, Kate Steele?

Claire: Valentina Lozano is a pretty experienced wrestler who has been pretty successful in other places, this might be just what she needs to start replicating that success here in FFW and I think we’re going to have to be watchful of her. Freya Kane has been pretty hot of late inside the ring, so obviously not a woman we can just dismiss out of hand and she strikes me as the really athletic type - so some of the non-wrestling challenges might be right up her alley too. Erica Horton might not have stuck around this company for long at all but I’ve seen her in SVW and she spent a large part of this year with a Tag Team title belt fastened around her waist...so again not an easy competitor - especially if she can transition team success into singles success. While Kate Steele is tough and possibly a little bit insane. We’ve seen what she puts up with from that moron she married and I don’t think there are many sane people who would be willing to walk Isabella’s Road to Redemption. She’s unpredictable and I think it’s safe to say that she’s the wildcard.

Robby: You could be right. Either way, I’m sure many anticipate it and thank you for your time tonight, Claire.

From there, we cut to a commercial for the next Future Shock Pay Per View, Breakdown.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:54:19 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 10:08:51 pm »

A video showing a preview of the forthcoming Future Shock Unity season is shown before we are shown next the two teams who will compete tonight.

Zack: This coming Tuesday, Future Shock’s sixteenth season kicks off with the Unity teams looking to make a name for themselves. But two teams have a chance tonight to make a first impression here at Malice. Mai, welcome to the show!

Mai: Zack! Glad to be here and let’s get this out of the way now. You. Me. Nancy. Italian Ice. One bed. No lights.

Zack: …...Yeah sure, set that up and wait for us.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it will be Future Shock Season 16 tag teams in action!

Everyone gets on their feet as "What's Golden" by Jurassic 5 begins to blare through the arena. Coming out from the back with scowls on their faces are Elissa and Mia Heafy. The cousins glare daggers at one another on the stage before beginning their walk to the ring. Mia slaps a few hands along her trip while Elissa screams for the fatties to not touch her what so ever.

Gaby: Introducing from Chicago and L.A... Elissa and Mia Heafy... Heafy United!

The so called united cousins walk around ringside until meeting up. Elissa says a few choice words for Mia who responds with some words for her. Heafy United then enters the ring as Elissa demands that everyone pay attention to her and not the scrub. Mia shakes her head in disgust stretching using the ring ropes. Elissa "pats" her cousin the back saying she can go ahead and start this first so Elissa can save the day when Mia eventually screws up. Mia shakes her head again and slaps Elissa saying she should go ahead and start this match since she's so awesome. The two continue fighting until Elissa says she has this and gets into the ring as Mia exits to the apron.

Zack: This upcoming season has more than its fair share of dysfunctional teams going into it, perhaps none as much as Heafy United. Elissa and Mia Heafy...they can’t seem to decide who’s starting this thing. Wait...it’s Elissa.

Mai: I like Elissa and not just because I can imagine her ‘O’ face.

I live for the applause, applause, applause
I live for the applause- plause-
Live for the applause- plause-
Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

The headlights start flashing like camera bulbs, as Lady Gaga's "Applause" starts playing on the PA. The blonde sister Heather Stripes walks in first, holding a small pile of paper bags. She takes a small bow to the mixed audience, and while still arched, she points to the entrance gate, from which comes Skye Armanni, carrying a makeup bag. Like a runway model, Skye walks past Heather, not without giving her sister a nod, and the two women make their way down to the ring. Skye's model routine doesn't last long, as she eventually stops to pose for pictures for some fans that have their smartphones handy, at the same time that Heather distributes paper bags to some "lucky" fans around the ring, and eventually handing two to the commentators. The paper bags have emoticons with blushed cheeks and lipstick, and behind them, the writing "Help make the world a prettier place".

Gaby: And their opponents, from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada... Heather Stripes and Skye Armanni - THE PRETTY DANGEROUS!

Skye and Heather climb into the ring from opposite steps, eventually meeting back in the center of the ring, where Skye strikes another top model-ish pose, and Heather exposes her sister like the most valuable product ever. The routine finishes after Skye blows a kiss to the audience, and the Canadians finally retreat to a corner... only to grab another pair of paper bags and offering them to the Heafy girls, which is met by Elissa slapping the objects from Heather's hand as they fall out of the ring.

The girls set their makeup bag in the corner as referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell. Skye shakes her head to the referee as Heather reaches into the bag, removing a mirror as Skye can tease her hair a bit. The brunette checks herself out before Heather removes a small can of hairspray, giving her a spritz as the Heafys look none too amused in the corner.

Mai: Look at that accessorizing, Zack. My God the Hairspray! Is that... Is that... It is! TIGI Bed Head! Product placement anyone?

Zack: WHO CARES?! They should have done this before they got out here, besides they are about to be rolling around on the mat and getting sweaty. All the primping isn’t going to change that!

Skye takes the mirror next, holding it for Heather who puts the hairspray back in the bag and takes out what looks like a tube of lip gloss. She applies a bit to her lips before she leans into the mirror, making sure her lips were just right as Skye told her how hot she looked. The fans in the arena were getting rather restless at this point as the girls primped in the corner. Heather finally put the mirror away as the two stepped up onto the bottom rope, leaning over it to blow dual kisses to the crowd. The boos only got louder before Mia got back into the ring, and the Heafys attacked en masse to a roar from the fans. They pulled the models off the ropes and spun them around, catching them with right hands one after another after another before they shot them across for the ride. The sisters rebounded off the far side before Mia went high with a flying clothesline and Elissa nailed a reverse savate kick to Skye’s midsection, doubling her over. And together, the Heafys tossed the models through the ropes to the floor. Mia looked quite pleased until Elissa shoved her, and blamed her for not hitting the same move she did.

Mai: Cheap shots! Cheap shots all over! You’re going to tell me this is okay when Pretty Dangerous weren’t even ready! THEY WERE ACCESSORIZING ZACK! ...ACCESSORIZING!

Zack: Yeah, it’s terrible. Really. Look at the Heafys, even when they work together, they aren’t happy about it! And now...we’re back to primping.

The camera shows the models getting back to their feet, telling each other they looked alright and fixing one another’s hair. Elissa had enough of that and went towards the ropes to go out after them before Davis intercepted her. Heather and Skye darted around the corner and hit the ring on the other side, both of them jerking Mia away from the corner and unloading with shots to the head and body. Elissa tried to get past the referee who had her back to this, but was unsuccessful as she watched Heather grab Mia into a full nelson before Skye drove a pair of knees into Mia’s abdomen. Heafy stumbled forward before the models grabbed her and delivered a double vertical suplex onto the canvas. Elissa shoved Davis aside as the referee got an arm around and told her to get to her corner. Meanwhile the models were putting the boots to the fallen Mia behind Davis.

Mai: Impressive double vertical suplex there... But hey, Pretty Dangerous can vertical suplex me anytime. With whipped cream and pillows... And one of those really big pink feathers. Did I mention leather?

Zack: …...Working with you has shown me Mark doesn’t use hyperbole all the time after all. Meanwhile there’s a mugging going on!

Elissa finally stopped arguing with the referee and went to her corner, grabbing the tag rope and asking her if she was happy now. By this point, Skye had went to her corner and Heather had applied a side headlock onto the downed Mia. Stripes smiled up to Davis who watched on as Mia started to get back to her feet. Heather kept the side headlock in place as she did so, before Mia fired a few shots into her lower back to break the hold. Stripes stumbled forward, holding her back as Mia spun her around and fired her across for the ride. The blonde rebounded off the far side as Mia used a leap frog and darted past her. As soon as Mia hit the ropes, Skye grabbed her hair and stopped her. Heafy turned into her and clocked her with a discus punch to the face that dropped her off the apron. Heather’s mouth dropped open when she turned back just as Mia used the middle rope for a springboard into a dropkick onto Stripes! This brought the fans to their feet.

Zack: Mia is not a rookie by any means, and she just made Armanni pay for putting her hands on her! And a dropkick to Heather, Mia’s gotten the fans back into this already!

Mai: She hasn’t gotten me into anything more than a mild headache. I’m fairly sure that discus punch was closed fist. Probably. Wasn’t paying attention. Martini, Zack?

Heather started towards the ropes as Mia went right after her, grabbing her by the tights and pulling her back up to her feet. Stripes got back up and went for an elbow to the ribs, but Heafy dodged it and spun her around in the other direction. With Heather facing away, Mia hooked her and dropped her with a reverse DDT! She quickly reached across and hooked the leg as Davis fell into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack: Near fall for Mia right there, she’s easily the most seasoned wrestler in the entire season by far!

Heather got the shoulder up in time before the three as Davis held up two fingers. Mia got back to her feet as Elissa told her to make the tag. Mia seemed hesitant at first, but dragged Heather by the leg with her to the corner and tagged in her cousin. Elissa told her to pick her up, and Mia did just that. With Heather on her feet, Mia shoved her into her cousin as Elissa snapped her arms around her waist and delivered a belly to belly suplex. Mia exited the ring as Elissa smacked her cousin in the forehead, telling her she was going to show her how things should be going. Mia told her to focus on her opponent as Elissa told her to shut up and tried to pieface her off the apron. It didn’t work and Heather caught Elissa from behind with a rollup into a small package!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Elissa broke up the fall as Heather got back to her feet.

Mai: Professional moment for the night: Mia and Elissa are certainly impressive in the ring even with their rather... Interesting choice of team dynamics. They are reminiscent of Team Adonis the first time and we all remember how impressive that reign was.

As Elissa tried to get back up, Heather dropped a leg across her chest and follow that with a knee drop to her forehead. She grabbed Heafy, dragging her back to her corner and tagging in Skye. Armanni stepped in, pulling Elissa up to her feet and backing her into the corner. She grabbed Heather’s hand and sent her for the ride, but Heather reversed it and sent Skye back instead, causing her to splash Elissa in the corner. Heafy staggered out as Skye hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside and planted her with a bulldog!

Zack: Even if they are as deep as a frisbee, I’ll give the sisters credit! They are showing excellent teamwork. The Heafys do...once in a while, but it’s easy to see which team is on the same page here.

Skye rolled Elissa over for the cover, leaning back across her and running her hand through her hair as Davis fell to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Elissa took advantage of the arrogant cover, hooking Skye’s arm and one leg and rolling through it into another pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Skye kicked out in time as the referee held up two fingers. Armanni glared at Davis, asking her what she thought she was doing. Meanwhile, Elissa was starting to get up behind her. Heather screamed at her partner to turn around, and when she did, Elissa coldcocked her with a straight right cross to the jaw that dropped her!

Mai: And Skye goes down like me after six Jager Bombs and two Cosmos! Again, closed fists! Isn’t that illegal? Probably?

Zack: I’m not sure Davis noticed it for trying to make sure Stripes was out of the ring. Either way, Elissa Heafy’s cooking now!

Heafy pulled Skye back to her feet, shoving her into the ropes before she laid in a knife edge chop across her chest.Skye shouted in pain before Heafy sent her across for the ride. Elissa rebounded off the near side and mowed Armanni down with a running shoulder tackle that folded her in half on the canvas. Elissa got back to her feet, moving towards the corner before she darted out and delivered a precision elbow drop right into Skye’s heart before she reached across and hooked the leg for a cover.

Zack: Elissa looking to end it right here, Skye’s chest is even more red than her lips by now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Heafy got back to her feet, pulling Armanni up with her and peppering her with forearm shots to the head. She wobbled her backwards before she grabbed her in a front facelock and went for a swinging neckbreaker. But as she did, Skye hooked the top rope with her arm and Elissa landed hard on the canvas.

Mai: Complete whiffing there thanks to a rather tactical decision by Skye and Elissa goes flat on her back... Not unlike me after--

Zack: We get the picture! I wonder if Erica is ready to come back yet….

Skye glanced over to her partner, whom nodded and began to untie the turnbuckle pad from her corner. Armanni hammered a few kicks into Elissa before she grabbed her feet and began to drag her towards her team’s corner. Mia screamed at Davis that they had removed the turnbuckle pad, and when the referee looked at her to see what she was saying, Armanni fell backwards into a catapult before Elissa’s head cracked against the exposed turnbuckle and she collapsed to the mat! The fans booed louder than ever as Heather quickly laid the pad back across the turnbuckle and propped her elbow up on it as Armanni fell into a cover.

Zack: Davis was asking Mia what she wanted, and that was just the opening Pretty Dangerous needed! Elissa got her head cracked against the turnbuckle, and Davis didn’t even see it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

The cover was broken up when Mia charged across the ring and delivered a running senton across Skye’s back! Armanni rolled to the mat as Mia unloaded with straight right hands to her head, and the fans responded well!

Mai: AGAIN WITH THE CLOSED FISTS! YOU PEOPLE ARE CHEERING FOR THIS!? YOU’RE SICK!

Mia got back to her feet as Davis immediately intercepted her, trying to get her out of the ring. Meanwhile, Heather reached for the makeup bag and tossed it to Skye before she came into the ring. Skye slowly got back to her feet, pulling Elissa up with her as Heather produced the mirror for the second time in the match. Davis was still trying to get Mia out, who was screaming at her to turn around. Heather gave the mirror a kiss.

Zack: LOOK AT THIS!!

Mai: Heather certainly loves her mirror. Y’know, with the right force behind it. That thing would make a really good--

And with a swing, Heather crushed the mirror against Elissa’s head and dropped her to the mat. Broken shards went everywhere as Skye dropped to cover her. Heather darted past her and went after Mia as Davis turned and saw the cover, falling into position.

Mai: --weapon! Good night Elissa!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Heather broke away from Mia, helping her sister to her feet as the girls hugged and jumped up and down before kissing one another’s cheeks. The referee raised their hands to a chorus of boos from the crowd, now noticing the broken shards all over the mat.

Gaby: The winners of the match………...PRETTY DANGEROUS!!!

Zack: Yeah, look at it, Davis! Where do you think all the broken glass came from?! Heather and Skye pick up the win here tonight at Malice, and go into Season Sixteen with some serious momentum!

Mai: Well at least the Heafys can finally live up to their name and become united... If only in loathing for PD.

The crowd seemed none too pleased with this as the girls celebrated in the ring before we go to a commercial for the upcoming second Unity season of Future Shock.

The War Machines Cometh

We are shown a commercial for the upcoming season premiere of the Unity season of Future Shock, featuring all four teams and reminded it begins Tuesday. From there, we cut to the back and find Robby Reynolds standing by between two women who haven’t been seen in person on a FFW show before.

Robby: With Future Shock’s sixteenth season about to begin, I am about to be joined by one team who has been...largely absent from appearing on camera. A team who has been getting a fair bit of coverage as a result. This coming Tuesday, they begin their journey through the second Unity Season. Please welcome Sabine and Inge...the Aryan War Machines.

Sabine (the big scary German) has a German flag wrapped around her shoulders. SHe steps forward towards Robby, appearing to be investigating him. Sabine watches on, but neither of them say anything.

Robby: Ladies...thank you for joining me. I think most of our fans are primarily curious about you. It’s been said by some in the competition that you are… Neo-Nazis. Would you shed some light on just what you believe?

Sabine looks over Robby as though he is... well, it’s not quite obvious. Inge walks up to her and whispers something in her ear. Sabine nods, before taking the German flag off of her shoulders and draping it over Robby’s, which causes Inge to give her a thumbs up. Still, however, neither of them speak. The reporter looks down to the flag wrapped around him, clearly a bit curious and nervous.

Robby: Um..thanks? I guess. Did either of you feel like introducing yourselves or…..?

Inge points down to her t-shirt, which reads “ARYAN WAR MACHINES”. She then points to Sabine and herself, and the two of them nod. Robby nods slowly.

Robby: Do either of you...speak at all?

The two women look at each other and then nod again. Sabine then pats Robby on the head, before the two of them walk away, leaving Robby with the German flag. From there, we cut elsewhere.

Words With Kate

The cameras come into focus and we are taken to the backstage part of the Baltimore Arena where we open up on a shot of Allison Marx holding a microphone. She looks into the cameras as she slowly begins to speak.

Allison: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, is the “Assassin of Silence” Kate Steele.

We are able to see a shot of Kate Steele wearing a hooded sweatshirt. She has her hands in her pocket before she takes them out pulling down her hoodie to expose her blonde hair. She looks at Allison nodding her head at her as Allison continues to speak.

Allison: Thank you for taking this moment to do this interview. I think the main question on everyone’s mind is how do you feel about what happened in Lisbon with your husband not being allowed in the arena. How do you feel about him being permabanned from all FFW events by Isabella Mackenzie?

Kate looks at Allison before she offers a long sigh in return. She shakes her head as she begins to speak.

Kate: How do I feel Allison? The truth is I know where this is going. I know what Isabella is trying to do. She is trying to stir something up within me. She is trying to do everything in her power to get a rise out of me. As I read on Twitter that Todd potentially might be banned I did some thinking to myself. Truth be told the more I really think about it. Him being banned is honestly the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

Upon hearing that the arena audience can be heard in the background actually cheering. Kate looks back at Allison offering no reaction to it as she continues to speak.

Kate: Let’s face the facts here and actually use something I haven’t used before. Logic… The truth of everything is him being by my side hasn’t done anything for my wrestling career. His presence just makes people look down on me as I am an extension of him, and that’s not the case. He might be my husband but with the way he’s been acting even that seems very suspect nowadays as no woman would put up with his shit, but I guess I am a glutton for punishment, but back to him being banned. To be honest Isabella is actually doing me a favour because I no longer have to worry about that distraction in my business life. Todd really didn’t do anything for me and now I am free to focus on worrying about me. Remember that whole ordeal with Maddie a while ago with her tying him up?! I won’t have to worry about stuff like that because he isn’t around. The only one I should really be listening to when it comes my career is myself, and of course Carson because he is the one who has an invest in me. Todd is just a silly man who wants to do anything to be noticed by the world but doesn’t realize he is damaging me in the process.

Allison: Strong words coming from you Kate.

Kate: You want the truth? I wasn’t even in Portugal so his antics were all for nothing. I was right here in Baltimore trying help coach my little sister in law prepare for the biggest match of her life. On top of that I couldn't miss this Future Shock Malice since I myself will be taking part in Future Shock All Stars when the season begins. I noticed people across Twitter wondering why I didn’t respond to him being banned and that’s because that’s all on him. If he wants to be an ass go for it but I refuse to let it rub off on me any more. that's a bit of unnecessary punishment that I do not need. Any other question?

Allison: Yes this whole path of redemption of Kate Steele Isabella has you going through. It seems like you are forced to climb over endless hurdles in order to get something that should have been yours in the first place. Miss Star said that you are free to walk off this path whenever you choose so. Is there a particular reason why winning the Ultraviolence Championship means so much to you. Do you really need to have it that badly? You had two titles reigns with it and this last one was a very impressive one.

Kate thinks about that question as she looks back at Allison.

Kate: The answer to that question right now is that I don’t know. I don’t know why I am chasing after the belt. I don’t know why it is I am looking for unnecessary punishment but the thought of being a three time champion seems too much to give up on. I want to be considered the best, and I can be the one to set the record. I could be the one to be the only three time champion. That’s a good cause right?

Allison shrugs her shoulders.

Allison: But is it really worth going through all of Isabella’s antics just to get there? There is the thought that she will never give you another title match and you are fighting a lost cause. Just think about that for a moment.

Kate looks back at Allison, and takes it all in before she slowly walks away putting an end to the interview.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:55:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 10:10:10 pm »

A brief video shows the matches between the two women about to meet before we cut back to the live broadcast, and find Gaby standing by in the ring.

Zack: I’m gonna go ahead and tell you, this one will not be for the weak at heart! When these two met at Velocity not too long ago, they did everything short of decapitate one another. And I don’t expect this to be any different! Joining me is a woman who knows a little something about hardcore, Alysson Gardner.

Alysson: Woo! And there’s nothing I like more than a hot-blooded climax to a bloody rivalry like the one we’re about to see right now. This is gonna be AWESOME, thanks for having me!

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a STREET FIGHT! And by order of Isabella Mackenzie, FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE IN THE ARENA!!

Zack: Well that’s new!

Alysson: Oh, Bella, always surprising us!... I wonder for how long has it been this way. Gabrielle doesn’t tell me those things!

Ain’t it Fun by Paramore begins to blast across the speakers. As it does Dawn makes her way out from behind the curtains alongside her boyfriend Dillon Foxx. She plants a kiss on his lips as she makes her way down to the ring.

Cory: And making her way to the ring from Long Island New York being accompanied by Dillon Foxx. Representing the Dogs of War the Green Fox Dawn Warren!!!

Zack: Dawn Warren hasn’t had what you’d call an auspicious start to her career, mainly because she has been dealing with her opponent tonight. And she’s found it hard to outdo Sylvia Crowley in every meeting thus far!

Alysson: Sylvia is a violent, unhinged one, and I don’t think Dawn’s antics, both as a representative of the Dogs of War AND as the Green Fox, have given her any liking from the fans and opponents alike.

Dawn immediately exits the ring, pulling up the ring apron and dragging out various weapons such as kendo sticks, baseball bats, a table, a few feet of steel chain as Gaby watches from inside the ring.

Zack: Dawn’s getting her wares out before Sylvia even gets down here.

Alysson: She wants to be ready for her opponent, lay out her business card as early as she can and… What’s that…?

Dawn doubles back and picks up a kendo stick, twirling it in her hand and turning towards the crowd when someone in the front row clobbers her with a chair to the face! Warren falls to the floor as the fan jumps the barricade, and security takes off towards the ring before the fan pulls off a hoodie and reveals herself to be Sylvia Crowley. Sylvia begins wearing Dawn out with the chair, firing shot after shot to her body and head before she tosses the dented steel away. Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match as Sylvia grins standing ringside. A pool of blood already forms under Dawn’s head as Crowley pulls her up and bites into the open wound she already caused, staining her mouth with Dawn’s blood before she she sends her into the steps. Warren crashes into the steel as Sylvia picks up one of the kendo sticks Dawn had pulled out.

Alysson: Pretty sure Dawn wasn’t expecting THAT! Sylvia taking a page out of her girlfriend Marla Lee’s book and coming from the crowd!

Dawn starts to get up, still bleeding as Sylvia circles in behind her and cracks the kendo stick across her ribs once and then again...and then again. A kick to her ribs follows that, dropping her to the floor as Sylvia snaps the stick in half and puts her foot to Dawn’s throat before trying to drive the broken end of the stick into her eye. Dawn immediately grabs the end with both hands, shoving back as Sylvia continues to try to drive it into her.

Zack: Sylvia’s literally trying to gauge one of Dawn’s eyes out of her head with that broken kendo stick!

Alysson: This would be a tragic development to this already bloody rivalry! Sylvia doesn’t want to beat Dawn, she wants to incapacitate and… well, KILL her!

Sylvia kicks her in the ribs, causing Dawn to let go before she raises the broken stick up again and tries to drive into her eye. But Warren kicks her in the groin and doubles her over, getting a chance to crawl away from her and leaving a trail of blood wherever she goes. Crowley regains her composure and comes back after Dawn as she tries to get to her feet. Warren spins around and uses a drop toe hold to send Sylvia face first into the steps! The metal rings loudly as Sylvia’s face strikes it, and Dawn tries to get herself together.

Zack: Dawn’s face is already covered in blood, this match hasn’t even been in the ring! Warren better get herself together quick, because Sylvia really is looking to end her career here tonight!

Alysson: And let’s not forget, this is a Falls Count Anywhere match now, as well as a Street Fight, so everything is legal, and I’m sure Sylvia is gonna take full advantage of that.

Sylvia began to get to her feet as Dawn picked up another kendo stick and fired it across the side of her head. The stick snapped against Sylvia’s ear before Warren backed up a few steps and took off, spearing her into the barricade! The fans were fairly well split as Warren hammered right hands into her head one after another rapidly before she got back to her feet. Taking a cup of water from a fan at ringside, she poured it over her face to wash some of the blood out of her eyes and looked down with anger towards Sylvia. She headed back towards the ring, dragging out a table and setting it up on the floor just a few feet from the apron.

Alysson: Stick for stick, Dawn is fighting back! These girls are going all out on one another, Dawn’s crimson mask should tell the story!

She glanced to the table and shook her head before she reached underneath it, pulling off a bottle of lighter fluid that she doused it with. A box of matches was taped the bottle before Dawn removed that, struck a match and threw it on the table. It engulfed in flames before she doubled back, pulling Sylvia up to her feet and hammering her with forearm shots. Glancing back behind her, she scooped her up onto her shoulder as Sylvia immediately began firing elbows into the side of the her head to try to stop her. But it was too late as Dawn took a step forward and hit a flapjack and sent Sylvia through the flaming table as the fans chanted “HOLY SHIT!”

Zack: Some call it an Alabama Slam, others a flapjack….I’ve never seen that before but Sylvia Crowley did… CROWLEY IS BURNING!!

The flames caught Sylvia’s clothes as the brunette shrieked before the ringside attendants doused her and the broken table with a fire extinguisher to put them both out.

Alysson: WOMAN ON FIRE!!! Dawn is fighting back with the reckless maneuvers and sent Sylvia straight to Hell… In the form of a table of course, but if she could do that for real, we’d see a tragedy here!

Dawn kicked away some of the wreckage and dropped down to make a cover on the floor. Fisk left the ring and dropped as well.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sylvia got her shoulder up before the three as Dawn hammered her head with more closed fists again. She rose back to her feet, looking around and grabbing another chair. Dawn placed her foot against Sylvia’s throat, raising the chair high above her head into a guillotine position. She went to drive the chair into her skull, but Sylvia got her foot up and caused the chair to bounce back into Dawn’s face.

Zack: Sylvia got her foot up, and Warren caught another steel shot to the face as a result!

Alysson: You can’t sleep with a woman like Sylvia across the ring from you… Or sit on your laurels. She’s unpredictable, and Dawn will pay a salty price if she follows her momentum blindly.

Warren staggered backwards as Crowley slowly got to her feet. As Dawn wobbled, she tried to swing at her but Sylvia dropkicked the chair yet again into her face. Dawn dropped like a rock as Sylvia let out a bloodcurdling shriek and fell to her knees, shaking from either pain or rage or both. She happened to glance at something under the ring as a sick smile came across her face.

Alysson: Oh boy. Sylvia is going into that dark place, and… That smile can’t be a good thing.

Zack: What is she looking at under there? Is that…

Sylvia reached under the ring and pulled out a long handled object before the full object came into view. Crowley got back to her feet and yanked the cord on the object, and then it was obvious what it was when the motor began to hum. Sylvia had a weed eater. The motor running could easily be heard by the cameras as Dawn used the barricade to help her get back to her feet as Sylvia moved in behind her with the weed eater running in her hand.

Alysson: Oh shit! Oh SHIT! This has suddenly gotten FAR more serious now! I’ve never seen that in use in a match!............ maybe I should take notes.

Sylvia pulled it back as Dawn spun around and went to drive it into her stomach, but Warren dodged out of the way and it hit the retaining wall around ringside. Crowley spun around and went for another pass with it, but Dawn dodged it again. And when Sylvia turned towards her, she caught a kick to the gut before Warren ran for the ring. Crowley raised the weed eater up and took off after her as Dawn picked up the chair from before and both swung at one another. The device hit the chair and then again before Dawn kicked Sylvia backwards and swatted the weapon out of her hand. It rumbled on the floor as Sylvia went to grab it, Dawn grabbed her from behind in a rear waistlock. Crowley tried to get free of her grip, throwing back elbows at her head that staggered her away. And as soon as Sylvia turned, she hooked her head and drove Dawn into the floor with a DDT!

Zack: This match has not spent a single second in the ring, it’s been a deathmatch on the floor! And thank God Dawn blocked that weed eater!

Alysson: Yeah, otherwise she would be lacerated to unrecognition, and it would take Todd and Cynthia a dental exam to prove Dawn was Dawn!

Sylvia covered Dawn loosely, still with her eyes on that weed eater. Fisk immediately dropped down to make the count.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dawn got her shoulder up, which seemed to please Sylvia as she crawled towards the weed eater again.

Alysson: Sylvia seems happy that the match is going on and Dawn won’t give in… More opportunities for her to do more damage...

Zack: Winning isn’t even on their minds, it’s just about pure decimation of one another. Sylvia’s got her eyes on that damn weed eater again….

The weed eater rumbled on the floor as Sylvia crawled towards it. Meanwhile, Dawn was trying to get herself together again. Crowley wrapped her hand around the handle of the device, and pushed up to her feet. She admired the whirring blade on the bottom of it, almost in a trancelike state for a second as it seemed to hypnotize her. Dawn picked up a baseball bat, and as Crowley turned, she caught it right into the gut. Sylvia doubled over, the weed eater dropping the floor before Warren hooked her arms and delivered a Pedigree into the floor! Fisk fell into position to make the count, but Dawn didn’t stay in the cover long and headed towards the weed eater to turn it off and toss it up the aisle.

Zack: Dawn doesn’t want anything to do with that thing, but she didn’t stay for the cover. Oh no, they aren’t done yet!

Alysson: Dawn wants to fight Sylvia’s relentlessness with more aggression! We’re at the point in which winning isn’t enough anymore, it’s all about making a point!

Warren looked under the ring and began to drag out a board covered in razor wire, which hushed the fans for a second. She pulled it out onto the floor, and then pulled out a second one to go with it. She glared back at Sylvia, who had begun to stir before she picked her up and bodyslammed her onto one razor wire board.

Zack: Good Lord, it’s Metal Mayhem already! Look at that board covered in…..AND SYLVIA GETS SLAMMED RIGHT INTO IT!!

Alysson: Where did THAT come from now?! It’s… It’s almost like Isabella planted all of those nasty toys under the ring knowing they’d go for this kind of thing!

Crowley shrieks in pain, her body twitching as she tries to move her arms and legs, only for the razor wire to pull and rip at her skin and ring attire. Dawn doubles back, picking up the other board covered in razor wire and then drops it face down on top of Sylvia, sandwiching her between both of them before she climbed up onto the apron. Crowley could be heard shrieking as Dawn took off off down the ramp, landing a seated senton onto Sylvia, crushing the razor wire boards against her body on both sides.

Alysson: And now it’s all about breaking Sylvia for Dawn… Talk about retribution for how the match started, and they’re both losing blood like it’s Kill Bill!

Warren rolled off to her feet, pulling one of the boards off the top of her as Sylvia looked to be lacerated head to toe.

Zack: I warned you that this wasn’t going to be for the weak of heart, and it hasn’t been! I’ve seen car wreck casualties that looked better than this….

Sylvia finally rolled off the board, with the sharp edges pulling at her flesh and gear before she made it to the floor. Dawn pulled up the ring apron on that side of the ring, dragging out a second table.

Zack: Just pin her and get it over with! Both of their bodies are completely ravaged, it’s like watching an autopsy take place with this carnage!

Alysson: With a bloody and visual match like this, I don’t think FFW will ever need a Halloween special! Just replay this match over and over and, and Jason Voorhees can eat his heart out because he’s been so spectacularly topped when it comes to cruelty!

Dawn set up the table ringside, reaching under the ring and pulling out a pillow case which she overturned onto the table. And thousands of thumb tacks and Lego pieces fell on top of the table and around it.

Alysson: OKAY! Now THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH. Flaming tables? Ugly! Razor boards? Nasty! BUT LEGO?!

She picked Sylvia up and slammed her onto the table, another shriek coming out of her mouth as the tacks drove into her skin as well as the Lego pieces. And Dawn climbed up onto the table with her.

Zack: There’s two grown women on top of that table...and this won’t end well at all!

Alysson: This is almost a suicidal attack from Dawn now… Plenty of damage has been done… Just finish the match already, goddamnit...

Warren scooped her up and delivered a package piledriver through the table, driving Sylvia to the floor with a sickening smack. She leaned forward into a cover as Fisk tried to find a safe spot to make the count.

Alysson: Dear Lord in heavens… Package piledriver into what’s left of that table… Tacks and Lego pieces...

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Zack: Thank God! This damn thing is finally over!

Dawn rolled off her, stumbling to her feet with tacks sticking out of her lower body as Fisk gently raised her hand.

Gaby: The...winner of the match…..’THE GREEN FOX’ DAWN WARREN!!!

Zack: And this bloody feud ends here tonight at Malice in the most horrendous chapter yet! These two women destroyed each other, and I hope the ambulance from earlier is still here!

Alysson: That was more than making a point. From the beginning, both women were all about destroying one another for GOOD… and Dawn may have achieved that...

Medics poured out of the back towards the ringside area to attend to both women as the fans watched on.

Zack: I hope FFW never books these two again, because I don’t want to see how they top this. There’s no winner, only survivors!

Alysson: As a hardcore specialist, let me tell you - that was sickening. Even the toughest, most brash extremist would double-take on some of what’s happened here today. Sylvia may be seriously injured, and what happened right now will echo during these two women’s careers for as long as they live.

Zack: Fans, we’re going to try to get these women some medical attention...and get the ringside area cleaned up…  Let’s...let’s take a look at the double main event announced for our next Future Shock Pay Per View...Breakdown!

From there, we go to a video package for that very show.

Hate Life

We are next shown the closing moments from the past edition of Velocity, where Rebecka Hate scores the victory over Valerie Lamb to move onto the next round of the Femme for All. And from that, we cut back to the arena where we find her backstage along with her manager, Christian Kincaid. And to say the manager was all smiles was an understatement.

Christian: Two nights ago, this woman right here took one step closer to the ultimate goal. Two nights ago, Rebecka Hate defeated Valerie Lamb, a FFW Hall of Famer. And as a result, she’s moved onto the semifinals of the Femme for All. Your Future Shock Season 10 graduate, a woman who knows a little something about world class competition. And two nights ago, she punched her ticket to the semifinals of the tournament. And I gotta be honest, I’m feeling VERY good about her chances of heading straight for the finals. But first things first, Val put up one hell of a fight at Velocity.

Becka smirked as she wrapped an arm around her manager.

Becka:  Val did put up one hell of a fight and I was still feeling some of those moves the next day.  She was a great competitor and I was very glad that I came out on the winning side of that match.  I wouldn’t be surprised though to see Val lingering around the FFW title picture.  She is very worthy of a shot.

Becka lost her smile as she looked into the camera.

Becka:  Luther don’t think for a fucking minute that I didn’t notice you in the crowd as I was wrestling.  That is a taste for what you will get when I get my hands on you.

Becka growled and then sighed as she calmed herself down a little bit.

Becka:  I am proud to say that I have matched my performance in the last Femme For All.  All three matches I have been in so far for this tournament has been against current or future hall of famers.  That seems to be my luck in this tournament.  Which is why I am looking forward to my next match in the tournament as I will face Crystal Hilton.  With her being a Hall of Famer, our match should be great seeing as I have been able to hold my own against HoFs.

Christian: Now don’t get me wrong. Do I dislike Crystal? No, I don’t. But the fact of the matter is she’s just not ready. She’s not been ready for a long time. She has choked every single time she’s been close to this level. Every time. How many times has she been in the Femme for All? How many times has she been in the ring with the FFW Champion in both singles and tag matches? Do you know what most all of those occasions have in common? She lost. Is she a bad wrestler? No. She’s solid high flyer. I wouldn’t call her the best, by any means. But she’s competent at it. Do I think she can win the Femme for All? No. And in the semifinal match at the next Velocity, we’ll prove it. Or more directly, Rebecka will prove it. Because let’s be honest, if there is anyone who knows how to prepare someone for a high flyer, it’s me. And not to brag, but….my track record against preparing women to face her is pretty damn good.

Becka smirked as she looked at CK.

Becka:  Crystal is going to know what it feels like to be one of those annoying bugs that go splat on the windshield of a speeding vehicle.  She won’t even register as a speed bump as she looked scared when she went up against Sophie.  It was almost like she knew what would be waiting for her in the next round.  It is not time for her fifteen minutes of fame.  She has had her chance numerous times and now it’s time for someone, namely me, to step up and take her spot in the FFW title picture.  I’ve done it one company now it’s time to prove it  to the FFW universe.

Christian: It’s nothing personal, but it’s time for Crystal to step aside. Because if she hasn’t done it after all this time, there’s a hard truth in there she needs to swallow and I’m sure she’ll figure it out before too long. One way or another, this girl right here...Rebecka Hate, is going to head to the finals. And whether it be Eileen, Summer or Valentina, those three better anticipate the fight of their careers, because Rebecka here is a woman of destiny. And anyone who attempts to stand in the way of that?

He glances to her with a grin.

Christian: They are gonna Hate Life.

Becka:  Ladies, the simple fact of the matter is this and it is just like I told Val:  This is the Era of Hate and those that stand in it’s way will just become victims of it’s destruction.  I am the flag-bearer and warrior of this Era and the only stop is with the FFW title around my waist.  Sleep well, ladies because when you step in the ring with me, it’s going to be a long night.

And from there, we cut elsewhere.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:55:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 10:11:31 pm »

After a short package showing the history between the Rudos and NHB, we cut back to the ring where Gaby stands by with a microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following Season 10 contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!

Zack: As you just saw, this match came about not too long before the Rudos’ goat, Obama, left uh…. a package in NHB’s travel bags. And we got a teaser of this match in a recent Velocity main event.

Erica: Yeah, the package was...horrible, to say the least. I didn’t think we were actually allowed donkeys in arenas until I saw the Rudos. But there you go. The teaser match, however, was absolutely fantastic to watch so I have no doubt that this match will be the same!

The crunching riffs of "Kill Streak" by Brand X Music hit the PA. El Presidente Obama clops out from behind the curtain, led by Stardust who is waving a Mexican flag. Meteora flanks at the other side, generally glaring out over the legions of fans in the arena.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring! Accompanied by the 2014 Most Influential Person in FFW, El Presidente Obama... from Tijuana, Mexico, at a total combined weight of 282 lbs... they are the Future Shock Season Ten Champions... Meteora & Stardust... RUDO GALACTICA!!!

The dastardly duo and donkey clop their way down the ramp; Meteora apparently getting angry at a group of fans who are cheering for them. Obama finally stops at ringside, as Meteora & Stardust make their way into the ring. Stardust waves the flag some more, before hanging it up on the turnbuckle. The duo then climb opposite turnbuckles, and backflip into the ring, before hitting the Rudo poses to an explosion of fireworks, as Obama lets out a large appreciative “HAW!” from ringside.

Zack: I hope Obama had a light lunch before this thing, just to be safe. Either way, the Rudos are looking to get into Unity contention. But with KO/TO now holding those titles, it’s pretty much a free for all to get in line for a shot. Right now, only two teams are in direct contention, and they meet at Anarchy. The Rudos would love to be next!

Erica: So would every team in the company! Not that anyone in their right minds would blame them. The Rudos are the kind of team that the division can do with or without, depending on how you look at it.

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play, Jem runs out of the back and onto the stage area, sprinting across to the far side and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she encourages the crowd to get a little louder. Charging across to the other side of the stage, she once more cheerleaders before heading back to the middle of the stage. Meeting her partner there the two girls double high five and turn it into a hug that breaks as Jem charges down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. Angela follows her down the ramp, slapping hands with fans. Jem pops up to her feet and makes a tour of the corners, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and throwing her hands into the air to get a cheer from the crowd before moving onto the next one. As Angela reaches the ring she walks hops up onto the apron and raises one clenched fist in the air before she enters the ring and walks to the NHB corner to await the start of the match.

Gaby: Approaching the ring at a combined weight of 306 lbs, the team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe...NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Zack: The backstory to this match is rather unique, as we mentioned. It revolves around some ruined luggage, thanks to that donkey that is wandering around the ring right now. And beyond that, NHB would love to prove they could have won the Season 10 Championship by knocking off the champions right here tonight at Malice.

Erica: It’s another could have, paradoxical type match! They’ve already proved as part of a trios that they can beat Rudos and Ignis, so it’s just a question of no Lilly or the previously mentioned.

Referee Malcolm Parks goes to call for the bell but the Rudos jump the gun and take off towards the British girls, catching them with right hands one after another. The teams exchange rights and lefts as the Rudos send NHB for the ride. But both girls dodge around a double clothesline. And when the luchadoras turn back around, they get caught with stereo dropkicks that knock them to the mat. The fan favorites hit the far side ropes, and deliver a pair of baseball slides that send the Rudos out to the floor at ringside. Obama lets out a “HAW!” as Meteora yells at the donkey in Spanish. Meanwhile back in the ring, Angela whips Jem across for the ride and then goes across to the other side. Jem rebounds and Angela back body drops her over the top rope into a splash on the Rudos as they bicker with Obama. This brings a pop from the fans as the redhead slides back into the ring, both girls looking back at the Rudos and inviting them back in! The masked women squat down into a huddle with Obama at ringside, apparently discussing some strategy.

Zack: Ya know, the Rudos don’t have anyone to blame for that but themselves, and the bell still hasn’t rung!

Erica: You think they care?!

The two move around to opposite sides of the ring as the British girls stand inside it, back to back and watching their opponents before the masked women dive under the ropes and charge towards them. The fistfight breaks out again between the teams before Stardust fires Jem into the far corner. Meteora sends Angela into the other corner, the two meet in the center and discuss something before the Meteora grabs Stardust’s arm and whips her into Jem’s corner. The redhead gets her foot up, catching Stardust on the jaw as Meteora curses at her partner, allowing Angela time to come out of her corner with a high knee into her back that sends her into her own partner. A double clothesline from NHB sends them both to the mat as Parks demands one of each team leaves the ring.

Erica: Ref finally trying to get some sort of control over this match. Whether or not that’ll work remains to be seen though...

Zack: Malcolm Parks is having all kinds of problems, and the scary part is he hasn’t even started the match yet! So it’s pretty much open season right now.

Angela heads to her corner as the Rudos get back up, and begin to hammer Jem repeatedly with forearms to the head and back. Angela comes back into the ring, being cut off by the referee while the Rudos work over her partner. Stardust pins her arms behind her as Meteora unloads with right hands to the head one after another. The blonde shoves her forward as Meteora grabs her head, and delivers a facebuster. Angela tries to get around the referee, begging him to look behind him while Meteora begins choking Jem on the mat while Stardust delivers a headbutt between her legs.

Erica: OW! Fuck that! Everyone in the arena’s groaning in pain with Jem there! And...ep, definitely no sign of getting control back.

Zack: I’m not sure Parks ever had control of this match, but technically we still don’t have a match going on. This is just a flat out brawl.

Angela finally leaves the ring again as Stardust rolls out to the floor. Parks calls for the bell as Meteora applies a side headlock on Jem, while Stardust conferences with Obama on the floor.

Erica: Well, if you can’ get order, start the match anyway! Not that it’ll change much!

Meteora starts back to her feet, pulling Jem’s head up to deliver a closed fist right to her face before she takes off with a bulldog. The Rudo begins to put the boots to Jem before she pulls her back up. A kick to the gut follows that and she drills her with a DDT. She quickly rolls her over and hooks her leg for a cover. Parks falls into position.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jem’s shoulder comes up at two as Meteora leans down, biting her nose viciously before she jerks her back up and whips her into her team’s corner. The brunette doubles back and spits on Angela, which draws her in as Stardust wraps the tag rope around Jem’s throat in the other corner. Parks tries to get Angela back out of the ring as Stardust chokes Jem with the rope, and Meteora comes back over and delivers repeated kicks to her body, constantly checking to see where the referee was.

Erica: Meteora’s planning something. She must be, going with how much she’s looking about her.

Zack: Whatever it is, it won’t be good for Jem. And Obama is on the move as well.

Parks finally got Angela back out of the ring as Meteora didn’t get whatever she had in mind, cursing about something before she dragged Jem out of the corner finally. She scooped the redhead up, delivering an inverted atomic drop before she caught her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw that flattened her. Meteora made the tag as Stardust stepped in. The blonde pulled Jem back to her feet, dragging her under the bottom rope before falling backwards into a catapult, sending Jem’s throat across it. The redhead choked and coughed violently as Stardust pulled her back in and went for a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jem’s shoulder popped up right after two as Stardust leaned down, biting her face again as her partner had done before. Parks counted her down to four before she let go, holding up her hands….and then leaning down to do it again! Meanwhile, Obama had wandered over to the broadcast booth on Erica’s side, watching her.

Zack: The Rudos are all about using whatever shortcut they can get, and both of them have been trying to bite Jem’s nose off seemingly here.

Erica: Nothing against Jem, but I can’ see her nose tasting very good. And it appears we have a visitor at the booth in the form of the Rudo’s donkey!

Stardust finally broke it again, getting back to her feet before she pulled Jem up with her. A few forearm shots rocked her backwards before she gave Meteora the sign. Stardust whipped Jem across and immediately ran to her partner who had grabbed the top rope. And with one jerk of the rope from Stardust, Meteora went flying over the top rope into a shoulderblock on Jem. Stardust clapped her hands one time and left the ring. Parks shook his head, telling her that wasn’t a tag. Meteora put the boots to Jem as Parks told Stardust to get back in the ring. Stardust climbed back into the ring, clapped her hands together again and stepped back out. And again, the referee didn’t deem that a tag.

Erica: I’m not entirely sure how Stardust thinks that doing the clapping for her partner makes it a tag, but there you go.

Zack: Oh, I see what it is now. Look at that!

As Parks argued with Stardust, Meteora administered another choke on Jem on the mat. This drew Angela back in, who charged across and caught Meteora with a boot to the side of the head. The Rudo rolled into the ropes before Parks darted across to get her back out. Meanwhile Stardust climbed to the top rope and came off with a double stomp to Jem’s abdomen. Meteora came back into the ring, grabbing Jem’s feet into a catapult again. She fell backwards as Stardust hit the near side ropes and caught her with a flying forearm! Angela finally got back out of the ring as Meteora clapped her hands together and rolled out to the floor. Stardust glanced around with a confused look and started to head back to her corner before Meteora told her to get back in the ring. Meanwhile, Obama moved closer to Erica and began to sniff her leg.

Erica: I was about to say something about the match, but Obama is sniffing my leg and I lost my train of thought. But yeah! Anything to give them the upperhand!

Zack: Looks like my broadcast partner has a new fan in the animal kingdom! Meanwhile back in the ring, Stardust resumes her control of this match! Jem needs a tag desperately.

Stardust doubled back, pulling Jem to her knees and reaching back with a closed fist to clock her. But the redhead caught her with a shot to the stomach first. Stardust was stunned for a half second before she went for it again, only to have Jem fire a second and third shot into her body. This doubled the blonde over as Jem reached up for her head and delivered a jawbreaker! Stardust staggered backwards off that as Jem pushed up to her feet, connecting with a spinning heel kick to her stomach and followed that with a legdrop across the back of her head to put her on the mat. The redhead collapsed as well, looking back to her corner as Angela had her hand extended for the tag. Meanwhile, Obama began to rub his head against Erica’s leg.

Zack: Angela is reaching for the tag, Jem needs to make it sooner than later too! This has been all Rudos since the bell rang!

Erica: I don’t see it changing! And SOMEONE GIVE ME A CARROT TO THROW AT THIS GODDAMN DONKEY!

Jem started towards her team’s corner as Stardust pulled herself together. She grabbed her ankle and began to pull her back towards her corner. Jem pushed up to her feet, hopping on one foot as she turned to face Stardust. The blonde looked back to her partner as Jem delivered an enzuigiri right to the back of her head! Stardust dropped like a rock as Jem collapsed back to the mat too, and once more started towards her corner. Obama continued to rub his head on Erica’s leg before he sat down right beside her, staring up at her and giving her a “HAW!”

Zack: Stardust took her eyes off Jem for a half second, and she paid dearly for it! This is Jem’s best chance to make the tag, Angela is nearly leaned over the top rope reaching for her!

Erica: Jem’s gonna fall over if she’s not careful, and faceplanting the mat isn’t going to help their cause. And this donkey’s getting really annoying now...

Jem crawled towards her corner as Meteora clapped her hands together before she came into the ring. Parks immediately intercepted her, trying to get her back out as Jem made it to her corner and made the tag! The fans came to their feet as Angela charged into the ring as Stardust got back to her feet, decking her with a big shoulderblock when she tried to get up. The Rudo got back up again, only for Angela to catch her with a big spinebuster! Parks turned back around and told Angela to get out of the ring and wait for a tag. The brunette’s mouth dropped open as Stardust scrambled towards Jem, grabbing her and dragging her back to her corner. At the booth, Obama laid his head on Erica’s leg looking up at her.

Zack: Parks didn’t see the tag, and he’s not allowing it! But everyone here in Baltimore saw it! The Rudos are showing they are a lot smarter than they’d have you believe!

Erica, trying her best to not look down: That’s the rules sadly! What ref says goes! Though I certainly don’t blame her for looking like that.

Stardust pulled Jem back up, firing her into the Rudo corner. She went in after her as Jem began to unload with wild rights at both of them. She spun around in a circle, blasting them both with right hands before she rolled out of the corner away from them. Stardust collected herself and doubled back after her as Jem took off towards her partner. As the redhead lunged for her corner, Stardust grabbed her ankle. Jem lunged once more and made the tag to a roar from the crowd. Stardust looked up as Angela barreled into the ring, and clocked her with a lariat that flipped her inside out and down to the mat. Meteora came back in as Angela scooped her up and drilled her with a scoop slam. The brunette pounded the mat as the Rudos started to get back up. She took off for the far side and rebounded, only for the Rudos to turn around and get caught with a double spear as Angela plowed through both of them. The fans roared as Angela got back to her feet, clearly full of fire as Obama licked Erica’s leg and resumed rubbing his head on it.

Zack: Good Lord, Angela came in like a house of fire! Double spears for the Rudos and has NHB ever taken charge of this match! Angela is PUMPED!

Erica: I would be too!

Angela pulled Stardust to her feet, hammering her with elbow strikes and sending her across the for the ride. Stardust tried to counter with a springboard into a crossbody, but Hinchcliffe caught her and tossed her with a big fallaway slam. She rolled to her feet, and walked right into a backflip kick from Meteora that crumpled her to the canvas.

Zack: ASTEROID RAGE from Meteora!!

Stardust scrambled across her for the cover, hooking her leg.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Angela got her shoulder up in time as Stardust pushed back up to her feet. She turned around and walked right into a missile dropkick from Jem, catching her flush! Stardust slowly got to her feet as Parks tried to get Meteora out of the ring. And as the blonde turned around, Jem caught her with a picture perfect superkick to the jaw that flattened her! Angela crawled across her and hooked the leg as the fans came to their feet.

Erica: And they’re back in it! Just like that!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Angela was knocked off the cover with a baseball slide from Meteora. Obama, however, had no interest in the match and was busy rubbing his head on Erica’s thigh.

Zack: Parks has lost control of this thing once again, I’m not sure he ever had it! But that’s two near falls for both teams in a matter of seconds!

Erica: Match went from one sided to a free for all and that’s not always a bad thing! But if they wanna come and remove their pet, that’d be awesome too!

As Meteora got back to her feet, Jem was already up and caught her with a running knee lift that doubled her over backwards. The redhead jumped on top of her and began firing shots at her, causing them both to roll out of the ring to the floor and continue fighting.

Zack: They’re brawling on the floor and Obama is putting the moves on my broadcast partner at the same time!

Erica: Tonight is fucking weird, by the way.

Angela started back to her feet, pulling Stardust back up as well. She hooked her head between her legs, giving the sign.

Zack: Here we go, I know what she’s going for!

Angela hoisted Stardust up and dropped her with cradle piledriver into the canvas. She quickly reached across and hooked her leg for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Parks called for the bell as Angela sat up, her tag team partner breaking away from Meteora and joining her in the ring. Both teammates got to their feet and had their hands raised in victory.

Erica: I don’t know how they pulled that off, considering the beating they’ve taken tonight! But very, very well done to them!

Gaby: The winners of the match…...NO HOLDING BACK!!!!

The fans were quite happy about that as the girls smiled to one another, giving each other a hug as Meteora was hurling some foul language from the floor.

Zack: Angela and Jem prove that things could have well been different, had they met in the Season 10 finale! NHB takes one step closer to climbing the Unity ladder, and the Rudos don’t seem happy about it at all. Not that they should be.

Obama gave Erica’s thigh a few more licks and a “HAW!” before he wandered back towards Meteora on the floor.

Zack: And another developing story is seemingly Obama’s infatuation with Erica… You’re really getting it all here tonight at Malice, folks!

Erica: I really am! And I wish it was all good! These leggings are getting burned!

From there, we cut to a commercial for Future Shock’s next Pay Per View, Breakdown.

It Ends Tonight

The next image seen is shown on the video wall, and that is of the number one contender for the Future Shock Championship tonight, Ignis,along with her husband. Both are shown in Ignis’ dressing room as Andy holds his wife (already in her ring gear) on his lap as he speaks.

Andy: Tonight’s the night, isn’t it, Lilly? Tonight you finally face someone better than you and more than capable of beating you. And we kept our promise. We said Serafina wasn’t going to referee this match, and I guess you all thought that meant we were going to take her out? Nope, we’d NEVER hurt an official. Nobody said anything about her husband though, and where is she? At a local hospital with him, so it looks like your only crutch of possibly leaving tonight with the Future Shock title has been taken away. I’ll play you a song on the world’s smallest violin, if you want.

He grins as he cuddles his wife.

Ignis: I mean... I’ll give you some credit Lilly. You’ve beaten a number of opponents now, and that’s... impressive, I guess. But here’s the thing. You have never faced anyone as technically proficient, dangerous and as ruthless as me. I make no bones about this Lilly, I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to beat you. I don’t care who gets hurt, be it Jonathan DeCaro or anyone else... NOBODY is stopping me from winning that belt tonight. Especially not an overhyped, overblown, overstayed welcome like you.

Andy: The dream..or whatever you want to call it...ends tonight, Lilly. No more Future Shock Championship, which you never gave Ignis a shot at till about a year later. No more undefeated streak against opposition that is somewhere beneath Ignis on most every level. Nope, tonight it ends. And my beautiful and sexy and gorgeous wife gets to board a plane out of this hellhole city and take what never should have been gone from her to begin with. Not yours. But HER Future Shock Championship.

Andy looks to his wife as he holds her.

Andy: And I want you to know that I’m proud of you, baby. And I love you.

Ignis: I love me too! And you of course.

She grins.

Ignis: You already know how I feel, Lilly. I made it clear in my video I recorded earlier. But in case you missed it, I’ll give you the skinny. I don’t care about anyone in this world other than the man holding me. You, the roster, the fans... you can all drown in a tsunami for all I care. I used to care for people, Lilly. I used to be a good girl. And it didn’t get me JACK. But now? Now I am the most feared woman in this company. I actually got a good laugh from Wendy Briese on Twitter the other day, wondering if I was upset because I was booed in Cardiff. Those South Walien fucks aren’t good enough to cheer me. I don’t want their cheers. All I want is my man, and my gold, and to hell with the rest of you.

Andy: Tick tock, tick tock...Your time as champion isn’t counted in days or weeks anymore. It’s not even counted in hours now. Just seconds…..

He smiles to the camera, engaging his wife in a kiss before we cut back to the ring.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:56:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 10:13:16 pm »

Cody’s Not Happy

A commercial for the final Future Shock Pay Per View of 2014, Breakdown, is shown featuring the main event between Scarlett Kincaid and Jodie Gray. And from there, we go back live inside the Baltimore Arena.

Zack: There’s only the main event left to come, but Erica, we are about due for a little visit.

Erica: Yep, it’s about that time.

Cory awaits in the ring, looking around to the fans before he speaks.

Cody: Ladies and gentlemen, he is the Chief Operating Officer for FFW. And tonight, he makes his return since Unstoppable 5. Please welcome back…….CODY KINCAID!!

“Empire State of Mind” as performed by Jay-Z begins to play throughout the arena before the entrance video for the COO plays on the video wall. And from there, out strolls Cody Kincaid to a thunderous roar from the Baltimore fans. Dressed in a pair of jeans, the new Future Shock t-shirt, and a black jacket, he stops at the edge of the stage with a bit of a smile on his face.

Zack: Like Cory said, we haven’t seen Cody at a FFW show since Unstoppable. And it’s pretty clear they haven’t forgotten him!

Erica: There’s no real secret why he left, but with Isabella in power right now, I’m sure the fans aren’t the only ones who are glad to see him back.

Cody heads towards the ring, slapping hands with a couple fans before he steps into the ring. The roar continues as Cody nods with that same small smile on his face. Cory hands him his microphone as a “Welcome back, Cody” chant begins to rumble as his music fades out. He starts waving his hands down to try to quiet them a bit before he is finally able to speak.

Cody: I won’t lie to you and say that that right there isn’t a massive adrenaline rush. That right there is the reason every woman in the back and pretty much ever wrestler I have ever met is a huge reason they love this business. Because the sound and the emotions they can elicit from all of you, it’s a drug, man. And there is nothing like it. Whether it be an entrance theme for your favorite wrestler or someone you haven’t seen in a while and that music hits, that reaction...you can’t replace it. And I know you guys love to see someone you haven’t seen in a while, and I have a feeling you’ll be doing it again before the night is over. But see, here’s the thing. That reaction...it’s part of the reason we are where we are today.

Cody begins to pace slowly, holding the microphone to his chest.

Cody: It’s like a drug, that reaction. And it’s the reason more wrestlers come back, because they miss it. They miss this. And in some cases, that brings back people who don’t belong back. People who should realize that their time paving this road is done, and to let the next generation of stars build on what they started. And as much as I appreciate that reaction, it’s also the reason I left.

Erica: Not sure I understand this.

Cody: Don’t get me wrong, I love it. But at Unstoppable 5, you all made that same ovation...that same noise...when you saw Isabella come back to FFW. A woman who retired a year prior at her own decision, no one made her do it. And when you guys found out she was going to be the new Ultraviolence Commissioner, you made that same noise. And since that night, you’ve seen what she can do and what she has done. So let me ask you, do you still feel that way about her?

A mixed reaction comes from that, more negative than positive  as Cody nodded his head listening to it.

Cody: Yeah, that’s what I thought. Have you ever saw something at the store that you thought was awesome? You couldn’t resist not taking it home with you, and when you got home...you found out it wasn’t what you thought it was. It wasn’t as appealing as it looked at first, and you had buyer’s remorse. That’s how I feel about Isabella.  You see, I didn’t know Isabella was going to be put in the position she was. I knew she had an announcement, but I assumed it was some kind of ambassadorship or something like that. I didn’t realize she and I were going to be equals. And when I found out that, that’s another reason I left. Because I’ve worked tirelessly for FFW since day one…. Day one. And to have her be put into that position out of the gate was insulting. And I’ll tell you what, I was mad. I was absolutely furious, if you want me to ‘shoot’ with you. But see, at first, I was mad at Samantha. I blamed her.

He shook his head there.

Cody: But...I don’t blame her for it anymore. Do you know why? Because she only did what she thought was best for business. She surprised everyone, including me. And I’ve done it to her. I’ve surprised her more than once over the years, and I’m positive she wasn’t thrilled with it every single time I did it. So for me to be mad at her for something I’ve done to her in the past, that’s a little hypocritical. Am I mad at Isabella? No. She’s always been a spotlight seeker, she’s always been one who doesn’t care about anything unless it revolves around her. And the last few months have been living proof of that. I can’t fault her for who she is. Some people love gold, Isabella loves attention. And she’ll do anything she can to make sure she still has it. But I’m still mad.

He pauses briefly, looking down at the mat for a second before he continues.

Cody: I’m mad at the state of things since I took my vacation. And I’m mad because as well known as Isabella is in this business, she’s not cut out for the job she has. And under her reign, I’m positive some very terrible things are going to happen to a bunch of women in that locker room that I respect and want to see have long and illustrious careers. She booked Metal Mayhem at Anarchy, a match I never booked in FFW history. You know why? Because it’s barbaric. And I know the division is built on hardcore matches, and I get that there are fans out there who are into that. And so be it. But I also think there’s a line. I think there’s a line where you don’t step past, because the risks are bigger than the rewards. Metal Mayhem is one of those matches. That match is only going to shorten the careers of two young women who don’t know any better than to agree be part of it. And there’s nothing I can do about it, because Isabella...is my equal.

The expression on Cody’s face tightens a bit.

Cody: And I’m mad about that. But you know what? When I get mad...when I get angry, I don’t quit. I don’t walk out. Yeah, I took a few weeks to calm myself and give Isabella a chance. And she proved me right every step of the way, she proved every concern I had right. Some of you may have thought that I was going to quit, that I was going to leave FFW. I’m not a martyr, and I’m not going to become one like others before me. I realize the fact that the only way I can fix this is by being RIGHT HERE..and fighting it every step of the way! And by God, that’s what I’m going to do!

This got the crowd quite enthusiastic as Cody’s emotions began to pour out of him.

Cody: I’m going to make you a promise. That if it’s the last thing I do, Isabella will no longer be in power in this company. This isn’t an ego trip for me. I’m not doing this, I’m not going to do what I will do because I want you guys to keep cheering me. I’m doing this to potentially save somebody’s career back there. To save someone’s livelihood. To potentially save someone’s life! And I’ll tell you how I plan to do that. I’m going to prove Isabella is not fit for her job. And while she may be the Ultraviolence Commissioner, I’m still in second in command of this company. And while I can’t overrule her, I can damn sure prove my point. I will prove it, I will not stop doing that until she goes back into retirement again. Until she steps down from her job. I have a plan on doing just that.

Zack: What exactly is the plan? I don’t see how he can do it.

Cody: And in the days to come, you’ll see what I have in mind. I’m not going to reveal it all tonight because in a chess game, you don’t tell your opponent where you’re moving before you do it. I didn’t come back here tonight to save my face, I came back tonight to save someone’s career. And that someone is every woman in that locker room who is living in fear that Isabella’s going to book them in something that is going to shorten their careers, their lives. I’m fighting an uphill battle, because Isabella is the best friend of the owner of this company. I’m fighting the tide, but if I didn’t think I could win, I wouldn’t bother. I can make this happen, but I can’t do it alone. I have to have people surrounding me that will support me and help me make this happen. And I happen to know a few women back there who feel this way. I can tell a lot of you feel this way as well. And tonight, when I said that it wouldn’t be the last time you guys had that reaction when I came out, I meant it. Because one person who has been right beside me for a while now...I brought her with me. I brought someone with me that I can’t trust anymore than I already do. I brought someone with me to help prove the point that Isabella is what is wrong for this company. And I want all of you to get up right now….

Zack: Who the hell is he talking about?!

Erica: Hell if I know, but he’s got the arena on their feet ready to find out…

Cody: I got one question for everyone here and watching at home on Pay Per View. You know the alphabet, so tell me one thing. What comes after B?

Zack: What comes after B?!

Fans: ….C!!

”Woke up this morning! Got yourself a gun! Got yourself a gun!”

Zack: Well I’ll be damned….LOOK WHO’S HERE!

Erica: YUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

The chorus of fans erupt through the arena as the lights go off and "Got Ur Self A Gun” by Nas plays. Stepping out from the entrance as her entrance video plays on the video wall, Killer C looks out to the crowd in silence though its obvious she’s grinning underneath the bandana around her mouth. Once again the former No Surrender Champion has donned her bulletproof vest even though she wears it over a simple shirt and jeans. She slaps hands with the fans on her way down to the ring as her song continues to play throughout the Baltimore crowd.

“Yo I’m livin’ in this time, behind enemy lines so...
I got mine I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)
You from the hood I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)”

Zack: This is a moment…..THIS IS A MOMENT!! 

Erica: DAMN STRAIGHT!

She rolls into the ring and shakes the hand of the COO before standing behind him with her arms behind her. She glances at Cody when he offers her the microphone and simply shakes her head, deciding to be nothing more than a silent guard.

Fans: KILLER C! KILLER C! KILLER C!

Zack: I’m going to assume Caroline is back, and if that’s so….whoo boy!

Erica: This is awesome! Cody brought Caroline back with him here tonight at Malice! I can’t wait to hear from her, but you know what else I’m looking forward to?

Zack: The main event is next!

The chanting of the crowd is heard still shaking the Baltimore Arena before we cut to a video package for the FFW Future Shock Championship match next.

A video package of the issues between Lilly and Ignis is shown, including Ignis breaking Colin’s arm backstage while she was doing an interview at a show. We are also shown footage from earlier when Ignis broke the arm of Serafina’s husband, and then as she joined him in the ambulance to go to the hospital. From there, we cut back to the ring.

Zack: There’s not a single match on this card that’s more personal than this one! Ignis has completely lost it, she’s broken three arms in the last two months. A referee, Lilly’s fiance, and tonight the special guest referee’s husband! Freya, welcome to the booth!

Freya: Thanks, Zack. This is going to be a highly personal fight between Ignis and Lilly here tonight as you said. Ignis loves snapping arms, doesn’t matter which company, or who it is. Lilly will do everything in her power to get revenge on the so called wrestling god. Buckle in, folks, this is going to be amazing.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

The heavy crunching riffs of “I Love Playing With Fire” by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts hit the PA. As the vocals kick in, Ignis walks out of the entranceway, her arm shooting up as flames blast out from the stage, Andy Marx following behind her.

Gaby: Introducing first! From Llanfair PG, Wales, weighing 124 lbs... accompanied to the ring by Andrew Marx, she is the self-proclaimed WRESTLING GOD.... IGNIS!!!

She twirls around him, giving him a kiss. Ignis walks down  the ramp before hopping onto the apron and flipping over the top rope. She points to the far turnbuckle, and a flame shoots out of it, before doing the same at each of the four turnbuckles, almost as though she is conducting a symphony of flame, as Andy walks down to ringside..

Zack: Ignis is nothing but a menace, pure and simple. She’s out of her mind, as far as I’m concerned. But part of me thinks it’s all a mind game to distract Lilly, get her off her game enough so she can leave Baltimore with the title and ending her undefeated streak.

Freya: I don’t know if it’s a mind game. That would imply Ignis enjoys something other than being a nut who breaks arms just because. It’ll be a tough task for Lilly to avoid the armbreaker and leave Baltimore with the Future Shock Championship.

All Stand Up by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Gaby: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144lbs….She is the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion…...Lilly Sheffield!

Freya: The Future Shock Champion, Lilly Sheffield, a woman with every single reason in the world to grab a chair and beat Ignis within an inch of her life. I don’t think anyone would blame her, Zack.

Zack: You got that right, and Lill--THERE SHE GOES!

Referee Jennifer Stringer barely gets to call for the bell before Lilly sprints across the ring and Ignis bolts from it. The redhead dives through the ropes with Lilly right out after her, chasing her around the ring! Ignis bounds over the ring steps and keeps going with Lilly right in hot pursuit before the referee begins her ten count. Lilly proves to be a touch faster as she grabs Ignis by the hair from behind, spinning her around and unloading with furious right hands one after another after another. The fans in Baltimore come to their feet already as Sheffield unloads with shots before she fires Ignis across into the barricade! The Firebird crashes back first against before Lilly takes off behind her, delivering a massive clothesline that sends her over the retaining wall into the first row of ringside.

Freya: Wow! Lilly is exploding like the fireworks came early right now. She is not giving Ignis an inch to breath. This is smart in some ways but Lilly might wear herself out from the anger and hate.

Zack: Lilly’s snapped...and the referee’s counting them both out! This could be the shortest Future Shock title defense in FFW history!

The champion pulls Ignis back to her feet, bouncing her head off the barricade before she takes a step back and dropkicks her back into the ringside area! The champion hops the barricade after her, as Ignis starts trying to get away from her by crawling away. Lilly is right behind her, pulling her up by the arm and driving her back first into the apron. She then grabs her arm and wraps it around the ring post, and then a second time before she scoops her up onto one shoulder and rams her shoulder into the ring post as well! Sheffield rolled into the ring and back out to break up the count as Ignis held her shoulder.

Zack: Lilly’s asking Ignis how do you like it?! Shoulder first into the steel post, and I think the champion is looking to return the favor Ignis has been dishing out for months!

Freya: Poetic justice is the best kind of justice! Lilly is trying to break Ignis’ arm and I don’t think anyone would mind it in the least bit except for Andy.

The Future Shock Champion jerked Ignis up by that arm, firing kicks into her shoulder and upper arm before she used a judo throw, jerking her over her shoulder by the arm to the floor. Sheffield pulled the challenger up and tossed her into the ring. A furious look on her face, she looked around at the thunderous response from the fans as Ignis started crawling towards the other side of the ring as the champion slid back inside. Lilly rolled into the ring after her, rising back to her feet as Ignis told the referee to disqualify Lilly, crawling and tugging on her pants leg as she pointed at her. Stringer shook her head.

Freya: Disqualify Lilly for what? Taking the fight to you, Ignis? Give me a break! Ignis, the “Wrestling God” can’t handle this early assault is and begging Stringer to end it now. Of course if that were to happen Lilly would remain champion!

Zack: Ignis doesn’t want anymore of Lilly, and we’re barely five minutes into this thing! Stringer’s asking what she’s supposed to disqualify her for, she’s not done anything wrong...yet!

Ignis got back to her feet as Lilly took off towards her, ducking behind Stringer and holding her in front of her. Lilly tried to dodge around her as Lilly kept the referee right in front of her, holding onto her shirt at the time. Stringer tried to get free before Lilly grabbed the referee and jerked her out of the way instead. Stringer stumbled away, trying to regain her balance before Lilly turned back towards Ignis who ducked her head between the ropes. Sheffield went to grab her before the referee pulled her back, telling her she was between the ropes while the crowd booed loudly.

Freya: How cowardly is this? You break those arms and yet you can’t handle getting your ass handed to you?! Ugh...

Zack: Ignis may want to reschedule this title match tonight, she has done everything possible to get away from the Future Shock Champion. I thought she wanted her title!

Sheffield pulled the referee out of the way and grabbed Ignis around the waist, trying to pull her free from the ropes but Ignis ducked her head and dove forward. That caused Lilly to get clotheslined by the top rope, making her cough and stagger backwards before Ignis spun around and hammered her with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. The champion staggered backwards as the challenger bounced off the near side, delivering a running neckbreaker that flattened her. Ignis looked around with a smile on her face before she dove on top of Lilly, making a cover.

ONE!!!

And Lilly kicked out authoritatively, sending Ignis rolling off her. The Firebird got back to her feet, and as Lilly started to do the same, she caught a leg drop across the back of her head that drove her face into the mat. Ignis sat on the mat with that same little smile on her face.

Freya: There’s Ignis’ game. Bait her opponent into a situation and take advantage of it. We’ve seen it time and time before, Zack. That’s who she is.

Zack: Ignis better stay on top of her, that’s not going to keep Lilly down for long in there. What a kickout from the champion!

The challenger crawled towards Lilly, shoving her face into the mat before she kicked into the air and drove her knee into Lilly’s shoulder and upper arm. Four shots in a row connected before the challenger before she stood up, pressing her foot into her shoulder and pulling back on her arm. She held that for a moment before she started dragging Lilly towards the apron. Rolling out to the floor, she wrapped her arm around the ringpost violently before she put her foot on it and began to try to pull Lilly’s shoulder through the post. Stringer counted her down for it, and Ignis finally broke and rolled back into the ring. The referee gave her a verbal lashing as Andy moved into position, grabbing her hand and pulling her forward into the post again. As Stringer gave Ignis the riot act, Andy fired multiple right hands into Lilly’s head and walked away before the referee turned back around.

Freya: Oh come on, Andy! No need for that garbage! Stringer needs to boot this guy on out of here for crying out loud.

Zack: She was busy giving Ignis the business, and that’s where Marx comes in handy! Ignis always says she doesn’t cheat, she doesn’t have to. That’s what that piece of garbage husband she has is for!

Lilly clutched her shoulder as Ignis dragged her away from the corner by the foot. She rolled the champion over and flipped over into the cross armbreaker! But Lilly locked her hands together, as Ignis pulled and tried to get her to let go. The Firebird shrieked at her to let go as Lilly’s face was contorted in pain, but she kept her hands together while the challenger pulled to try to break the grip.

Zack: Lilly knows if she lets go, she’s caught in that cross armbreaker and she’s holding on for dear life! Look at Ignis trying to make her break that grip!

Freya: Look at it this way. Even if Ignis doesn’t get the cross armbreaker completely in right now she’s wearing Lilly down for it later on in the match. It’s like when someone keeps going for a leg lock over and over again. That wears down the opponent over time. It’s smart by Ignis.

Lilly began to roll into Ignis after she managed to make it back to her feet, leaning against the Firebird and pinning her shoulders to the mat. Stringer dove into position!

Zack: WAIT A MINUTE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ignis broke the hold before the three as Lilly rolled away to her knees. The challenger sat up, giving the referee some verbal static for counting a fall on her. And as she did, Lilly got to her feet and connected with a shining wizard to the back of her head!

Freya: Great momentum shift by the champion! That roll over nearly got the win and then the shining wizard.

Sheffield dove on top of her, hooking her leg with her good arm as the referee fell into position again.

Zack: WHAT A SHOT! Ignis got her brains scrambled, and we got a cover! Lilly’s leaving with the gold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Stringer held up two fingers as Lilly looked up to her be sure, pointing out that Ignis’ shoulder came up just in time. The champion looked more than a little disappointed at that fact as she started to get back to her feet, with Ignis beginning to stir on the canvas. Sheffield took off for the far side, and rebounded before she landed a running senton into Ignis’ body. Pounding the mat with her good arm, she began to rally the fans as they started chanting for her. Lilly pulled Ignis back to her feet, backing her up into the corner before she climbed up onto the turnbuckle. Sheffield fired ten shots to Ignis’ head as the fans counted with her. She hopped down before Ignis staggered out of the corner. The champion climbed up to the top rope, and when the Firebird turned around, Lilly came off with a huracanrana, standing Ignis up on her head for a second as the live crowd roared!

Freya: The champion is fighting with everything she has despite only one good arm. The Future Shock Title means so much to Lilly as does destroying Ignis. Nothing will stop her tonight.

Sheffield began to give the signal for the axe kick, which rallied the fans even more.

Zack: She’s calling for her Cutting Edge! That’s how she beat Rhea! If she nails it, she leaves Baltimore with the gold!

Freya: And Ignis might be picking her head up from the canvas. Or Andy rather!

Ignis started to sit up, getting up to her knees as she was rather wobbly. Using her hands to push up to her feet, Lilly measured behind her as she tapped her foot on the mat. The challenger turned around as Lilly went for it, but Andy grabbed her foot. She turned around on him as the referee immediately went after him. Ignis spun Lilly back, and delivered the Unprettier, driving her face into the mat!

Zack: CANDY WRAPPER….Damn it, throw Marx out of here! Ignis is going to win the title like this?!

Freya: I don’t know how you can be surprised, Zack. This is what Andy has done for Ignis for a long while now. It never stops. Assholes always help their clients or wives or whatever cheat.

The redhead rolled her over and hooked her leg. Marx screamed at the referee to count before she turned back around and dropped to do just that.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----NOOOO!!

Lilly’s shoulder popped up at three, and Ignis pounded the mat, screaming at Stringer.

Freya: Wow! I thought that was going to be the end. Lilly will not let herself lose tonight. Not on the night where she has too much to gain revenge for.

The referee told her it was just two as Ignis got to her feet, shaking her head and cursing more than once towards the official. Lilly began to move very slowly as Ignis doubled back for her. She pulled the champion up to her feet, and grabbed her by the injured arm. She went to flip over into the cross armbreaker, but Lilly grabbed the ropes with her hand. Ignis continued trying to jerk her free, but the referee forced her to release the hold. The challenger spun around and shoved Stringer down to the canvas. And as soon as she spun back around, Lilly nailed her with the axe kick! The fans roared.

Zack: CUTTING EDGE!!! LILLY HIT IT!! THAT’S ALL SHE WROTE!

Lilly dove on top of Ignis, hooking her leg for the cover as Stringer rolled over and got into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Stringer’s hand never came down for three before Marx jerked her out of the ring by her leg. The official was furious,  and told him he was being ejected from the ringside area. This drew quite a pop from the crowd. Lilly looked over to see what was happening, nodding her head as Stringer read Andy the riot act and pointed to the back.

Zack: She’s throwing Andy out of here! And long overdue, if you ask me!

Freya: He should’ve been thrown out before the match even started. These refs have to realize that people like Andy are never good and should be canned. But hey, I don’t make the rules around here.

Ignis got to her feet, spinning her around and going for a haymaker, but Lilly ducked it and rolled her up into a small package! Stringer was still yelling at Andy, telling him to leave as the fans counted three themselves.

Freya: Stringer, turn around and do your damn job! Stop worrying about Andy!

Zack: The fans are counting it…

Stringer finally looked back and dove into the ring to make the count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Ignis broke the small package in time as Lilly asked to be sure. Stringer only held up two fingers as Sheffield got back to her feet, clutching her arm to her body. Sheffield gave the sign for the axe kick once again, with the fans rabidly supporting her as she did. Ignis started to get back to her feet as Lilly circled around behind her. She bounced off the near side and left her feet, only for Ignis to pull the referee in her path and Lilly connected with the axe kick on her instead! Stringer dropped like a rock as Lilly’s mouth fell open.

Freya: Well *beep.* This isn’t good news for Lilly all thanks to Ignis continuing to be a giant coward.

Lilly dropped to her knees, trying to revive the referee as Andy hit the ring. He caught her with a stiff sidekick to the back of her head before pulling her up and dropping her with a DDT. The fans were deafening in their boos as he moved towards his wife, helping her get back to her feet.

Zack: Andy’s laid out Lilly, and Ignis...Ignis is going to steal the Future Shock Championship right now!

Freya: Makes me sick to my stomach. For someone who proclaims to be a wrestling god they sure do use a lot of underhanded tactics...

Ignis got back up as Andy rolled out of the ring, jerking the chair out from under Cory Kincaid. The Firebird pulled Lilly to her feet, hooking both arms into position for the Unprettier. Andy doubled back towards the ring and slid the chair under his wife, where Lilly’s head would strike.

Zack: CANDYWRAPPPER COMING UP ON THE CHAIR?!

Freya: She’s looking to end Lilly. A concussion and then she’d probably slap on that cross armbreaker to snap the arm. A double whammy.

Ignis got into position, and the fans exploded as Serafina DeCaro charged down the ramp towards the ring. Andy spotted her coming, his eyes widening as he pulled the chair back out of the ring and Serafina dropkicked it into his face! Ignis dropped Lilly to the mat, going towards the ropes and screaming at Serafina. Lilly got to her feet behind her, with the fans roaring!

Zack: Lilly’s back up!!

Freya: Serafina has just saved Lilly! She had every damn right and reason to dropkick Andy in the face like that!

Ignis turned back towards the ring as Lilly went for the Axe Kick! But the Firebird ducked it, grabbing her arms and dropping her for yet another Unprettier! Lilly’s head spiked off the mat as she rolled Lilly over and hooked the leg. Serafina looked to Stringer, and seemed hesitant before Ignis screamed at her to count.

Zack: Serafina’s still the referee assigned, she doesn’t want to do it!!

Freya: Can you blame her at all? Ignis breaks her husband’s arm and now she has to make what’s probably the final count for Ignis to win this title? I’d be disgusted.

DeCaro slid into the ring in position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

…………………...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Zack: DAMN IT!

Freya: This is just… this is completely wrong. What kind of a god relies on people to help her win a championship?!

Ignis sat up on her knees, a maniacal smile on her face as she got to her feet, thrusting her arm into the air before demanding Serafina do it. The guest referee seemingly shook with anger as she grabbed Ignis’ arm and raised it in the air. Ignis jerked her new title out of Serafina’s hands and climbed the turnbuckle, raising it high to a deafening chorus of boos.

Freya: Serafina wants to murder Ignis right now. I can feel it but Ignis doesn’t even care about what she’s done tonight. The only thing that matters to this psycho is being Future Shock Champion!

Cory: The winner of the match….and NEW FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION…..IGNIS!!!

Ignis cackled madly, looking over at Serafina who was staring daggers at her. The Firebird wanted her hand raised again, and as Serafina went to do that, she clocked her with the title in the face and dropped her to the canvas.

Freya: Oh what kind of crap is that?!

She then rolled out to the floor, running into his arms and wrapping her legs around him before sharing a very lurid kiss. The fans were furious and disgusted at this as Ignis dropped back to her feet, raising the title in the air.

Zack: Ignis is leaving Baltimore with the title, Lilly’s streak has ended! And this is complete garbage! Listen to the fans, they feel the same way!

Freya: This announcer feels the same damn way too. This was disgusting and a travesty to professional wrestling.

Zack: Highway robbery here tonight at Malice! Ignis is leaving with the Future Shock Championship, and that’s unfortunately the biggest story out of tonight! Let’s get out of here…..thank you for joining us! Good night from Baltimore!

Ignis pressed a kiss to her title, which was the final image as Malice faded off the air.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:56:52 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: