Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 10:23:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Ascension - January 31, 2015

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Ascension - January 31, 2015  (Read 454 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 31, 2015, 10:04:03 pm »

All Artwork Courtesy of Cori
All Matches Written by Mark

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock Ascension
Live from the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates, Illinois!
January 31, 2015

The FFW logo flashes across the screen briefly as we can hear “Mz Hyde” by Halestorm playing in the arena. Already standing in the ring would be the “Queen of Games” herself, along with Seth Star, who is pacing a bit. The live crowd is most certainly not happy to see the pair.

Zack: Welcome to the first Future Shock event of 2015, you’re watching Ascension! And thank you for joining us. Just before we came on the air, look who showed up.

Erica: Oh rapturous joy…

Seth: I suppose congratulations are in order for one Valerie Lamb. Two nights ago, she defeated the FFW Champion and earned herself a title match….and saved herself from having to face this woman at Chaos Theory. Now while I know the match with Valerie will happen after that event at some point, I must admit I am very disappointed that it would appear my dear Jodie will be watching the event from backstage rather than being one of its headline names. And that is an oversight that demands correction.

Jodie rolled her eyes as she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

Jodie: When you are told months in advance that you’d be facing a particular opponent at the first Pay-Per-View of the year and it will be the co-main event, you spend your time training with that person in mind... you eat, sleep, and breathe that person. I was doing that for Valerie Lamb... each session in the gym was in preparation for her... and now that it’s been taken away from me and all because she went and beat Scar two nights ago. All that training, all that getting prepared for my first ever co-main event slot as a singles star... not as a multi-team cluster; but by myself; it’s now been taken from me!

Seth: It was most disappointing. You see, the problem remains that Valerie was likely to fail against Jodie, because she herself claims she doesn’t prepare that well for most of her opponents. I remember after facing Starla McCloud, she said she prepared for a handful of days and still won. All that time Jodie spent consumed her, and quite frankly with Miss Lamb’s pathetic training regimen seemingly for big matches, Jodie would have dispatched her. So I would like to implore Cody Kincaid to join us here...and fix this situation. Otherwise, I fear this very event may get off to a very poor start as the first person out to compete will likely...choke on that decision.

Erica: Figures, they are going to hold up this event tonight till someone comes and kisses their booboos. Build a bridge...get over it!

Zack: I know Cody’s here tonight for a fact, I’m not sure if he’s on his way or not, but it might be wise to--

Seth whispers something to Jodie as he leans against the ropes, pointing down to Cory to hand them up a couple chairs to take a seat.

Zack: They’re really gonna do it...they are gonna sit in the middle of the ring and hold up this Pay Per View….are you serious?

Erica: Childish...and annoying.

The fans start booing even louder as the couple commandeers the ring, with handing Seth up a couple chairs. He stares at the ring announcer as though he were stupid, directing him inside the ring to place them. Cory shakes his head and rolls into the ring, beginning to set up the chairs for the couple.

Seth: We have all night, Mr. Kincaid….

As Cory finishes setting up the chairs for them, “Can’t Be Tamed” as performed by Miley Cyrus begins to play throughout the PA system. This draws quite a pop from the live crowd as the owner of FFW appears at the top of the ramp.

Zack: Well….that’s definitely not Cody.

The redhead moves towards the ring, to a very welcome reaction from the fans before she climbs inside it. She tells him to get rid of the chairs, which he nods and duly does as her music begins to fade.

Samantha: Am I correct in hearing that you two plan to hold up this Pay Per View? That is what I heard, yes? I just want to make sure I heard that correctly before I go any further.

Jodie: If it gets someone like yourself out here to address the fact that a match promised to me has now been taken from me, then yes we planned to do just that. Because what has happened now is an injustice to me, Samantha. The fact that based off ONE match, a match I had NO bearing in has now cost me MY spot on Chaos Theory, I want that fixed. I deserved it to be fixed.

Samantha watches Jodie for a moment as the fans continue to boo the brunette as Seth moves along behind his fiance.

Samantha: I promised you a match with Valerie, and you will get it in a main event match AFTER Chaos Theory. And I haven’t lied to you before. As a matter of fact, I am the only one who has given you this chance, because I am the ONLY ONE in this position who wanted to give it to you. No one else has said you deserve this chance, not a person. Just me. And you’ll get it, but it won’t be at Chaos Theory. But here’s what I will do. At Velocity, you have a match with Tara Thunder, the self-professed Future Shock Public Enemy. And after what she said about this show the other day, I thought you might like the chance to show her what this means to you. You are the face of Future Shock, yes?

Jodie nods her head at this as she looks Samantha in the eyes.

Jodie: Damned right I am. This brand MADE me who I am, this brand gave me MY shot at becoming a pro wrestler; when no other company gave Jodie Gray the time of day, FFW did with their Future Shock brand; and I will fight for it’s honor tooth and nail every single time some little bitch with a complex feels the need to try and bash it! I don’t care if it’s the ‘almighty’ former Superstar of the year, Tara Thunder; I’m not afraid of her, I fear no woman! She bleeds just like the rest of us, and Samantha come Velocity, she will bleed for what she has said about Future Shock!

Samantha: I thought you might feel that way. After that match, here’s what is going to happen. If I see this fire and this determination against Tara and especially if you defeat her, I’ll add you to the elimination match at Chaos Theory. You and Tara have no guaranteed shot at the FFW Championship at this time. But if you win that match, you will have one. And the winner of that match will get the NEXT shot. So while I know you are wanting to meet Valerie, which you will, you win that match at Chaos Theory….and you won’t need Valerie Lamb to claim what you feel you deserve...a shot at the FFW Championship.

Jodie smiles at this as she looks at the crowd then turns back to Samantha.

Jodie: You want fire and determination? You’ll get that in spades, Samantha. I said it on twitter but I’ll say it in front of the entire Future Shock audience; it’s time someone who came from Future Shock becomes the FFW Champion and come hell or high water, you are looking at the one who will do it! I’ll get through Tara, make my way into that Elimination match, and in that match, you will see a Jodie Gray that has never been seen before and I will walk out the winner... and from there, I don’t care who the champion is; she will realize beyond a shadow of doubt that she is looking at the woman who plans to achieve what seems to be impossible and I don’t give a rat’s ass what anyone has to say about it. Call it delusions, call it postering.... I call it confidence... I call it destiny.

Samantha: The ball is in your court, take it and run.

On those words, we cut to the opening video for Future Shock Ascension.

The cameras head up to the ring for the first match as we find Cory Kincaid already standing by with a smile on his face.

Cory: The opening contest of Future Shock Ascension is a Future Shock Cup qualifier scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We are ready to kick things off here at Ascension. We got three qualifying matches for the Future Shock Cup tonight, where all three winners go onto Chaos Theory to compete for the prize!

Erica: This is the first time that the Cup hasn’t been decided all in one night, but this way, no one comes in worn down or tired. They’ll be fresh and ready to go tonight, and even more come Chaos Theory.

“The Death of Music” begins to play over the pa system as Leah appears on the ramp, she looks out at the crowd and points at them before she begins to walk down the ramp.

Cory: Introducing from Baltimore Maryland; this is “The Deaf Revolutionary” Leah O’Quinn!

Leah slides into the ring and reaches her feet and points at the crowd one last time before removing her jacket and tossing it over the ropes and letting it land on the floor below. She stretches on the ropes and awaits her match to begin.

Zack: I can’t think of too many women who came through Future Shock that have completely turned their careers around the same way that Leah has. She might have left Future Shock in a bad way, but she came back to FFW and has been a rising star ever since.

Erica: That’s true. Also she’s very focused, she won’t be distracted by outside stimuli as much because of her disability. And in a way, that makes her more dangerous, I think.

As the crunching guitar riff of “Plenty Strong, Plenty Wrong by Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster starts to sound loudly over the arena sound system, Megan Caraway steps out from behind the curtain and onto the stage. The girl takes a second, nodding her head as she looks around the sold out crowd before running a hand over her hair and setting off the down the ramp, her entire focus and attention on the ring.

Cory: Approaching the ring from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 123lbs and standing 5’6” tall...MEGAN CARAWAY!!!

Halfway down the ramp, Megan shrugs off her leather jacket, dropping it to the floor without breaking stride. Free of the jacket, Megan speeds up for the last couple of strides to the ring, rolling underneath the bottom rope and to her feet. She starts to pace the ring, keeping her eyes on her foe as the former bounty hunter awaits the opening bell.

Zack: Impressive is a watchword when it comes to the bounty hunter! Megan Caraway is undefeated since leaving Future Shock, and has certainly earned the opportunity she has here. We got a classic striker in Leah going up against a technical bruiser like Megan.

Erica: I suspect this is going to be one of the harder hitting matches on tonight’s card, purely based on the reasons you just mentioned.

Referee Stephen Wilson calls for the bell as both women head towards the center. Leah extends a hand towards her opponent, which Megan accepts and shakes before they lock up in the center of the ring. Megan starts to push Leah back, but O’Quinn counters and ends up behind her with a hammerlock applied. Caraway starts throwing back elbows but Leah ducks her head and returns fire with a pair of forearm shivers to the back of her head. She shoves her forward and takes off behind her, delivering a high knee to her back that sends her into the ropes. And as Caraway turns around after running into the ropes, Leah catches her with a running knee into the ribs that doubles her over. Immediately Leah uses a snapmare to put her on the canvas and reapplies the hammerlock as she sits up.

Zack: There you see Leah’s striking game coming into play here, and she’s looking to ground the bounty hunter here at the outset.

Erica: And doing a fine job of it too, quite a few strikes and now she’s trying to control Megan’s movements on top of it all.

As both women rise back to their feet, Leah turns the hammerlock into an arm wringer before Megan jerks her hand free of the hold. As soon as she turns back towards the deaf beauty, Leah starts peppering her with body blows, like a prizefighter. It backs Caraway up before O’Quinn whips her in for the ride. Megan rebounds off the far side as Leah goes for a leap frog. Caraway ducks underneath and stops right behind her. And as soon as Leah turns, she catches a discus clothesline that flattens her.

Erica: Now that was a shot and a half from Megan! All the velocity she got on that clothesline, and Leah’s down!

Zack: I’m not sure Leah could prepare herself for that. They say the ones you don’t see coming hurt the most.

Megan takes a second to regroup before she pulls Leah up, burying a pair of knees into her abdomen before she scoops her into a fireman’s carry. And with fluid motion, she lobs her with a fallaway slam that sends Leah hard to the canvas. The bounty hunter quickly starts firing forearms into her chest before she pulls her back to her feet. She hooks both arms into a double underhook suplex that plants Leah, and quickly floats over into a cover.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOO!!

Leah kicks out at two as Megan climbs back to her feet. The deaf star begins moving towards the ropes before Megan catches up with her, hooking her around the waist in a rear waistlock. Leah tries to grab behind her to no avail before she ducks down and tries to grab one of her legs. But Caraway counters and grabs her head, crushing it into the mat with a running bulldog!

Zack: Leah was trying to grab anything she could get her hands on right there, and Megan wasn’t having any of it, was she?

Erica: Clearly not. But you run that risk any time you lower your head in the ring, no matter what the circumstances are, Zack.

Megan pulled Leah up to her feet, peppering her with European uppercuts before she shoved her back into the corner. The bounty hunter lowered her shoulder and drove it into Leah’s ribs twice in a row. And as she went to do it a third time, Leah hopped up and over into a sunset flip! Wilson dove into position to make the count.

Erica: Sunset flip, and Megan may get snared right now!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO--NOOOO!!

Megan kicked out at two, rolling out of the pin. Leah managed to stay right on top of her as she tried to get up, hammering her with elbow strokes across the back of her head and neck.

Zack: Leah is doing everything she can to keep Megan grounded here, she almost ended her streak off that sunset flip.

Caraway shoves her backwards as she tries to get up, but that doesn’t stop the persistent Leah. As soon as the brunette turns back around, Leah connects with a spinning heel kick to her chest that sends her backwards a few steps. And much like before, she starts hammering away with more boxing style body blows. Megan lurches forward as Leah goes for a belly to belly suplex. But Caraway blocked it by grabbing the top rope behind her. She gave Leah a headbutt to the face that dazed the redhead. And as she staggered back a step, Megan lowered her head and used a back body drop that sent Leah over the top rope! O’Quinn luckily landed on the apron and slowly began to get back to her feet. Megan turned and hooked her head before she hoisted her up with a standing vertical suplex, holding her up there for a few seconds before dropping her into the mat with a brainbuster.

Zack: A brainbuster, and Megan made sure to let all the blood get into her head before she hit it!

Erica: That was impressive. Megan has some serious strength in her body to be able to do something like that.

She quickly floated over and hooked the leg for a cover.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Leah’s arm shot up before the three as Megan started to get back to her feet. The fans were mostly divided amongst the two stars as Megan measured and delivered an elbow into her heart when she tried to sit up.

Zack: Megan’s doing her best to keep this striker down on the mat. It’s not as effective throwing punches on your back.

Erica: Leah’s a spitfire though, she doesn’t stay down for very long.

Megan pulled Leah up from behind, looking for a rear waistlock. But O’Quinn caught her by surprise with a discus punch to the jaw. It rocked her backwards a step before the redhead fired her into the corner. Megan hit the turnbuckles hard before Leah charged in after her, catching her with a big avalanche splash that crushed her into the corner. The brunette staggered out as Leah used a chop block to the back of her leg to bring her down to the mat on her knees. The redhead quickly hopped up and circled around. And when Megan looked up, Leah connected with a shining wizard to her head!

Zack: It sounded like a balloon popped when Leah’s foot met Megan’s skull right there! And that’s gotta be all!

Megan tumbled forward onto the mat before Leah rolled her over and hooked her leg.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Megan’s shoulder popped up before three as Leah checked to be sure with referee Stephen Wilson. The redhead doubled back for the corner with a smile on her face, adjusting her elbow pad briefly as she waved for Megan to get up.

Erica: You know what’s coming next, Zack?

Zack: Yes, that roaring elbow Leah loves to use! She calls it Unbreakable!

Megan was very slow getting to her feet. But when she did, Leah took off towards her. She went for the roaring elbow, but Megan ducked her as she passed. And before she could turn, Caraway hooked her arm and locked in the Million Dollar Dream!

Erica: She went for the elbow but Megan countered it into this arm trap choke!

Zack: She calls that the Midnight Run! And Leah’s caught!

The redhead began trying to free herself, flailing her free arm and trying to get to the ropes as Megan dragged her back towards the center. O’Quinn’s movements started to slow as Caraway leaned into her, adding more weight and pressure before Leah sunk down to her knees. The hold remained firmly locked before the referee raised Leah’s hand, watching it. He raised it again, and another fall. And when he raised it the third time, it dropped again. Wilson immediately called for the bell as Megan released the hold!

Erica: And just in that short of a span, this is over! I thought Leah was about to nail that elbow and move into the Cup contention!

Zack: So did I, but that variation of the sleeper definitely turned the tide for the bounty hunter. Let’s get the official word.

Cory: The winner of this match and advancing to the final round….MEGAN CARAWAY!!

The referee raised the brunette’s hand in victory, bringing a smile to her face as she helped Leah get back up and raised her hand ultimately too.

Zack: A lot of class and integrity right there, it was that close. But both of them should be proud.

Erica: Pretty sure the integrity is going to end with this match as far as this qualifying is going to go. But well done, Megan!

The girls shake hands again before we cut backstage.

Compliments of Killer C

The Marx Out seg is well illuminated as we cut backstage to find its host waiting to greet the viewers, a bright smile on her face.

Allison: Welcome to a special edition of Marx Out. Tonight, we are coming to you here from the Sears Centre not far out of Chicago, Illinois for Future Shock Ascension!

This draws a cheap pop from the fans in attendance before Allison continues.

Allison: A little later tonight, my guest who is about to join me will be facing the new FFW No Surrender Champion Jo McFarlane in what many would class a technician’s dream match. Even the champion herself has said it was a dream of hers. Please welcome….’Killer C’ Caroline Stark!

Killer C walks in from the side with a fierce grin on her face, dressed from head to toe in her wrestling gear. She reaches out a hand to give Marx a firm handshake.

Caroline: Glad to be joining you tonight, Marx. Always a pleasure.

Allison: Let’s start with the most immediate business first, shall we? Tonight, as I said, you are to face the new queenpin of the No Surrender division. And much unlike the last time we saw you in action on Pay Per View, I imagine that you have far different feelings as they relate to Jo McFarlane as opposed to your opponent from Anarchy last month, Stephanie Sullivan.

Up until the mention of Stephanie, C has a smile on her face but the mere mention of Sullivan makes her immediately scowl.

Caroline: Allison that’s because Stephanie Sullivan is a parasite on the face of wrestling, an attention whore of the very highest order and I’m fairly sure that if we gave you say...

The former No Surrender champion sizes the host of Marx Out up for a few moments before nodding to herself.

Caroline: ...Two solid months of training, you could probably beat her down. Everything that Stephanie is, is the very opposite of Jo McFarlane. She’s made no secret of her respect for me and I make no bones about it of the mutual respect I have for her. Nothing to do with family lineage or last names or the what have yous. I respect what she brings to the table, I respect the accolades she has accomplished both here and in other companies and while she has even gone to call herself a showoff on social media..? C’mon, if you’re that good, why wouldn’t you? We’re gonna be stealing the show tonight Marx.

Allison: I know it is definitely one of the most anticipated matches on this card, without question. What also has been no secret of late is your siding with Cody Kincaid, as he has begun quite the mission to remove Isabella Mackenzie from the front office. And as a result, Isabella has deemed fit to place you into a Tables for Two match at Velocity against Emma MacNamara. What about Cody’s argument do you agree with, or is this more out of loyalty? And are you surprised that the Ultraviolence Commissioner has done to you essentially what she did to Wendy not that long ago? For her amusement, as she stated, no less on social media.

Killer C takes a slight pause to process the questions, seeming to decide on the best way to answer them all.

Caroline: Here’s the thing, I agree with Cody on the grounds that Isabella must be stopped. That if she has her way, careers will be shortened prematurely. It’s not simply loyalty, though there is copious amount of that from me to him. See Isabella said that Cody isn’t a wrestler, that he wouldn’t understand but I think the boss has the idea fairly well. She has no line she won’t step over. Before Isabella was in power, the Ultraviolence division one would assume was taken care of by him and Samantha. With Isabella in power? What, you think she just puts me and Wendy in matches for her amusement? If anyone in the back thinks that Isabella won’t put them in a light tube log cabin match or something to the effect just for the giggles then they’re a fool.

Caroline scrunches her face up in frustration.

Caroline: It brings imbalance. She brings imbalance especially with the power she wields and she does it for fun. The Ultraviolence division got along fine as far as I remember before Isabella was in power and it will get along just as well when she’s out of power. For anyone who thinks we’re trying to take away their fun or are so... Above it all?

Killer C unclips her bulletproof vest and turns around before pulling down one of her wrestling gear’s shoulder straps to show a line of faded stitches from the shoulder blade downward.

Caroline: That was from facing Starla McCloud. Unstoppable 5. Submissions Count Anywhere for the No Surrender Championship. A perfect blend of No Surrender bragging rights with Ultraviolence sensibility.

She turns around and begins to part her wild hair from the crown to show another row of stitches.

Caroline: Cara Stone. Breaking Point Anniversary Show 2012. No Disqualifications. Ultraviolence Champion versus a woman hunting after the No Surrender strap. Do you understand? Balance. With Isabella do you know what you get? You get imbalance. You get Metal Mayhem. You get careers shortened. You get shows highlighting the No Surrender division CANCELED because of quote unquote “low ticket sales”. So am I surprised she did this? No. Isabella however should know very well by now that I don’t shy away from Ultraviolence. So if I have to meet the Hitgirl in a match where you have to put your opponent through two tables then someone call the waiter because--

As Caroline spoke, Allison touched her earpiece as though she were being told something before she continued.

Allison: Well you may be onto something there, Caroline. Right here on the next Future Shock Redemption Pay Per View, she has you scheduled to compete again...inside the Thunderdome, a match only seen once in FFW during the finals of the Future Shock Ultraviolence season against…….Sylvia Crowley.

Killer C had gone back to putting her vest on as Marx makes her announcement and Caroline stares at her. She mouths something akin to “of course she did” before simply nodding and looking to the camera.

Caroline: Right. Of course. Well hell Isabella if we’re gonna go this route, why don’t we just go all the way!? You want Crowley to light me up like a kite in a fuckin’ thunderstorm, you want Emma to make me chew timber... Almost sounds like a Gauntlet to me. I’ll be seeing you Marx. I’ve got a list of Instant Classics to prepare for.

With that Killer C walks off with ferocious intent. And from there, we cut back to the ring for the next round in the Future Shock Cup qualifying matches.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:27:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 10:06:20 pm »

After a commercial for Chaos Theory, we head back into the arena for the next match as Cory begins.

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Future Shock Cup qualifying match!

Zack: Our second of three qualifiers tonight at Ascension, and we are going to see two pretty strong girls about to lock up for the first time.

Erica: Is it too early to say I’m pulling for Mel? Kimmi’s a tool.

The lights go out as blue and purple spotlights start to search the crowd.  The opening strands of “VooDoo Child” by Jimi Hendrix as the spotlights finally settle on the top of the ramp way.

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
Chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise just a little sand
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child

The fans almost drowned out the music when Kimmi walks out from behind the curtain.  Kimmi grins as she poses for a second at the top of the ramp wearing her Penguin Burger shirt.  She waits a moment before making her way down the ramp.

I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
I said, I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then I'll, I'll meet you in the next one
And don't be late, don't be late
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child
I'm a voodoo child

As Kimmi makes it to ring side, she takes off her shirt and tosses it into the crowd, much to the distain of the fans.  Hopping up onto the apron, Kimmi did the splits before sliding under the bottom rope.  Kimmi smirked as she stood up and taunted her opponent before going to the corner that the ref instructed her to go to.

Cory: She hails from Westfield, New Jersey! This is….KIMMI HATE!!!

Zack: Kimmi Hate has somehow struck up an arrangement with Valentina Lozano, and has been enjoying some success as a result in recent matches. But she’ll have to get it done on her own tonight.

Erica: Which means she’s not going to do nearly as well as a result, Kimmi won’t have Valentina or Isis or anyone else to rely on against Mel.

The crunching, less polsihed riffs of “Capricorn” blast through the speakers, bathing the arena in yellow, green and white lights. After several seconds, Melanie Avilo appears on the stage to a pop from the crowd. She stands on the spot and spins in a circle, setting off an array of blue fireworks.

Cory: And making her way to the ring, she hails from Rio De Janeiro, by way of Craigleith, Edinburgh, weighing one-hundred and forty-three pounds, MELANIE AVILO!!

Melanie begins her walk towards the ring, in the middle of the ramp. She proceeds to climb onto the apron and bounce over the ropes, landing perfectly on her feet. She heads to her corner, climbs the turnbuckles and raises her hands  with a yell to the crowd before hopping down and waiting for what comes next.

Zack: Mel Avilo got an up close and personal view of the Future Shock Cup, and she wants to follow in her friend, Jo McFarlane’s footsteps and take it home!

Erica: She can do it, I’m sure she can. Besides that, I’m pretty sure Jo would be happy to have her do it as well. Look at what winning it did for her!

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell as Kimmi moves towards the center of the ring, raising her hand into the air and waving Mel to come towards her. Hate kept one hand in the air, inviting Mel to a test of strength. The Brazilian beauty glanced to the crowd and up to her hand as she moved forward cautiously. Kimmi dropped down to both knees with her hand up, asking Avilo if she could reach her now with a laugh. A scowl formed on Mel’s face as Kimmi got to her feet, still with her hand in the air. Avilo reached up for that hand and finally interlocked fingers with her. She raised the other hand, only for Kimmi to jam her thumb into Mel’s eye. It blinded her as Kimmi began to deliver front kicks into her abdomen to bring her down to her knees before she piefaced her backwards to the mat.

Zack: Kimmi challenged her to a test of strength, but Hate had other ideas. All that was turned out to be a ploy for a cheap shot.

Erica: This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone, that’s who Kimmi is! And that’s also the only way she would have gotten Mel down this early.

As Mel starts to get to her knees, Kimmi pulls her head back and starts driving closed fists into her head one after another. Each time, she measures and strikes before she bounces off the near side ropes and delivers a low dropkick into her chest. Avilo topples backwards as Kimmi hits the ropes again, driving a knee drop into her head as well. She dusts her hands off before laying across her nonchalantly, demanding a count. Fisk moves into position.

Zack: What an arrogant cover! Surely she doesn’t think it’s going to be done like that!

ONE!!!

T-NOOOOO!!

Mel shoves her off the cover as Kimmi yells at Fisk for a slow count before she gets back to her feet.

Erica: Of course, she does! She’s Kimmi Hate, and she’s a nutter! C’mon, Melly!

Kimmi drapes Mel’s upper body across the middle rope, hammering a few shots into her back before she takes off for the far side. She rebounds quickly and leaves her feet, looking to splash down on Mel’s back. But Avilo dodges out of the way as Kimmi’s legs go through the ropes and she slides all the way through and lands back first on the floor. This brings quite a pop from the crowd as Mel sits up with a scowl on her face.

Erica: Well if she wanted to get Mel angry, she’s done a fine job. Look at that face.

Zack: Mel avoided that contact, but Kimmi’s body didn’t get the memo before it crashed here on the floor at ringside.

Kimmi started to get up on the floor before Mel rolled out under the bottom rope. She grabbed her with both hands and bounced her head off the canvas, causing the redhead to lumber forward a bit. Avilo scooped her up from behind and used an atomic drop that sent Kimmi into the ring post. And as the redhead turned back to face her, Mel used a running splash that crunched her against the steel before she dropped to the floor. Fisk continued his count in the ring as Mel listened to the cheers of the fans. She pulled Kimmi up and shoved her under the bottom rope.

Zack: Did you see Kimmi get crushed between Mel and ring the post right there?!

Erica: An angry Mel isn’t good for anyone, and Kimmi’s done a fine job of pissing her right off here at Ascension.

Mel slid in after her as Kimmi started back up to her feet very slowly. Avilo scooped her up into a full nelson before driving her across her knee into a backbreaker! Kimmi nearly bent over backwards before she hit the mat. Mel rolled her over and hooked the leg for a cover.

Zack: Full nelson backbreaker, and now Mel’s power is coming into play! That could do it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Kimmi got her shoulder up before the three as Mel pulled her back to her feet. She buried a pair of knees into her ribs before she scooped her and took off, dropping her face first across the top turnbuckle with snake eyes. Hate staggered backwards as Mel hit the near side ropes to flip her inside out with a massive lariat!

Erica: Kimmi cut a flip off Mel’s lariat! She’s really annoyed Mel, and it doesn’t take a whole lot as it is!

Zack: That was just devastating impact right there!

Mel pulled Kimmi back to her feet by her arm, firing a few kicks into her body before she whipped her across to the far turnbuckle. Kimmi crashed back first as Mel lowered her shoulder and charged across at her. She went for a boot across her face, but Kimmi dodged out of the way and Mel got her leg caught across the top rope. She tried to get it free before Kimmi began firing front kicks into her thigh one after another. Mel shoved her back by the face before she finally got her leg free. Hate doubled back and grabbed her leg, using a dragon screw leg whip to send her to the mat.

Zack: A dragon screw right there after Mel’s leg missed Kimmi and got hunt!

Erica: Mel’s not exactly the fastest girl, but if she gets up enough speed, she can be a force! Not that it makes a whit of difference now.

Mel held her leg in pain as Kimmi charged forward, using a double stomp on the side of her knee before she turned back to stomp away at Mel. The redhead seemed quite pleased with herself as she drove Mel’s knee into the canvas before she rolled her over onto her back. Picking up one foot, she stepped through and applied a figure four leglock on the Brazilian beauty.

Zack: Kimmi’s looking for a submission with the figure four. And if that knee wasn’t bad enough, it’s going to get a lot worse the longer this stays on. We could see a tapout!

Erica: I think Mel would almost rather lose her leg than give up to someone like Kimmi Hate! She can fight it!

Fisk dropped down to one knee beside Mel, asking her if she wanted to submit. But Avilo shook her head no to the question. And as he continued to check with her, Kimmi stretched out on the mat and reached up for the bottom rope. This caused Mel to shout even louder in pain as Kimmi used the rope for added leverage.

Erica: If Fisk would turn around, he’d see why all of a sudden Mel’s in more agony than before!

Zack: Kimmi’s so damn tall that she can reach the ropes from almost anywhere, which Mel can certainly attest to right now!

Mel shouted in pain as Fisk turned back right after Kimmi let go, propping up on her elbows. He noticed the rope quivering, asking her what was causing that. She shrugged her shoulders as he gave a doubtful look before he turned back to Mel. Avilo started to try to turn it over as he asked her again, but Kimmi stopped that when she grabbed the bottom rope again. Avilo shouted louder in pain now, falling onto her back again as Kimmi pulled against the rope.

Zack: This is getting to be a farce! Kimmi’s using the bottom rope like a tag partner, and it’s causing even more damage than this hold would normally.

Fisk snapped his head back around as Kimmi was looking up to the bottom rope. He quickly got to his feet and kicked her hands free. Hate broke the hold and rolled to her feet, getting into his face. Fisk reminded her he was in charge as she grabbed his referee’s shirt.

Erica: Because intimidating the referee is going to change the fact he saw what you did, what a tool! You got caught, moron! Get over it!

Mel rolled to her knees, crawling towards the ropes to help her get up. Kimmi finally released the referee and doubled back for her. As she came within range, Mel caught her with a kick to the gut. She nailed a second shot. Kimmi raised her fists for a clubbing blow, but Mel ducked and scooped her up for an inverted atomic drop. But she landed on her knee, which caused Mel to yelp in pain as Kimmi stood a bit bent over!

Erica: That did about as much damage to Mel as it did Kimmi, but it’ll buy her a few seconds to try to block out the pain.

Zack: Mel Avilo showing nothing but heart and determination, and Kimmi’s not going to be walking exactly right for a day or two!

As Kimmi turned back to face her again, Mel leaned against the ropes and left her feet. She wrapped her legs around Kimmi’s head and drove it into the mat with a huracanrana! This brought the fans to their feet as Mel clutched her knee before she floated over to make the cover.

Erica: If there is an upshot to that for Kimmi, it’s the fact it won’t do any damage to her brain. Well….any more than there was already there.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Kimmi’s shoulder shot up before the three as Mel sat up, glancing over to the referee who confirmed it wa sonly a two count.

Zack: Kimmi landed right on top of her head right there, and I thought it might have been over myself.

Kimmi was slow to get to her feet as Mel started to do the same. Hate staggered as she held the back of her head, but went for a discus punch towards Avilo. Mel ducked under it and ended up behind her, grabbing her head and dropping backwards to the mat in a….

Erica: DRAGON SLEEPER!!

Mel held Kimmi in place as the redhead flailed her arms desperately, trying to grab onto something in the hopes it was a rope. But Mel had her closer to the center of the ring as she continued to apply more pressure. Hate fought against it briefly before she reached up and tapped. Fisk called for the bell as Mel released the hold.

Zack: And that’s it! Kimmi tapped out, and Mel’s heading to Chaos Theory for the finals!

Erica: That’s how you do it! I’m proud of Melly!

Fisk raised her hand in victory, much to the delight of the crowd. The fans gave a loud positive reaction as well, while Cory made it official.

Cory: The winner of the match via submission….. MEL AVILO!!!

Zack: Mel’s heading to Chaos Theory, and she’s gonna meet Megan Caraway...and the winner of the No DQ match coming up next between Lollipop and Dawn Warren.

Erica: That’s gonna but nuts, but well done to Mel! I’m supporting her all the way to the Future Shock Cup!

Mel leaned against the ropes, favoring her knee as Fisk raised her hand in victory once more. The Brazilian beauty smiled as she listened to the reception from the fans before we head to the back.

A Little Luck & Clover

We are taken to a clip package of what took place in the Trios match preview for Future Shock’s 18th season, showing the six women who competed before we cut back to the live show and find an unfamiliar blonde standing alongside the COO Cody Kincaid backstage in the Sears Centre.

Cody: As many who follow FFW’s social media accounts know, Jeannie Rose has been removed from the upcoming 18th season of Future Shock after suffering cracked ribs at the hands of Karina Petrova. She won’t be healed up in time to return for the season, and that created an opening for someone. And that opening created will be going to this young lady right here. She is one of the students of Alysson Gardner, but I promise she has little in common with Mileena Savage. Meet Clover Thomas.

Clover gave a small smirk at the camera before she turned her attention to Cody and nodded her head at him.

Clover: That’s right, as I said last night on twitter upon the news of Karina taking out Miss. Rose that I was ready, willing, and able to take her place in the upcoming Future Shock season. It’s no different than a fighter in MMA being called up to be a last minute replacement of another fighter going down with an injury. I’m sad that she got hurt, no doubt; but that is now going to be my gain so to speak.

Cody agreed with that.

Cody: You got a chance to watch the other girls at Velocity, anyone impress you or stand out at all to you?

Clover ran a finger across her chin as she thought it over for a second before she gave another small smirk and a chuckle escaped her voice.

Clover: Well, Mr. Kincaid, since everyone has already been talking about Amanda, I’d like to shed some light on Karina here. That girl is something else, is she not? I mean the way she came out there, applied her craft to the best of her abilities and despite coming up just short, she did whatever it took to keep HER name in the highlights. I can respect that, it’s what I aim to do myself, Mr. Kincaid. Because I feel that if you are not out there in that ring every time you are booked trying to steal the show, why are you here?

Cody: Not everyone feels that way, look at Cereza. She said she was just here to promote her strip club, and has no plans to do this for a living.

The smirk became almost a sneer as the Boston native shook her head and let out a very loud sigh, placing her hands on her hips and shaking her head in the process.

Clover: Then as far as I care, she’s a waste of a roster space and she took this spot from someone who actually you know wants to do this for a living. Look I’m all for outside activities, I have some myself; but if your heart is not into this? If you lack a passion to become the very best and to keep that spotlight firmly on you and giving those fans their water cooler moments the next morning; I cannot and will not ever respect you. I also expect her to be the first one eliminated in our season with an attitude like that.

Cody: I understand. Part of the reason I asked to see you is because the other girls in your season got a chance to perform in front of the crowd before the season began. And because of these circumstances with Jeannie, you didn’t really. So how would you feel about a chance like the others had Thursday, except in one on one instead of in a Trios match?

Clover: Just tell me when and where, Mr. Kincaid and I promise you, all the fans watching will be on the edge of their seats with mouths wide open as I showcase my talents to them.

Cody: Done deal. Next Future Shock event is called Redemption on March 14 from the Fedex Forum in Memphis. You’re not the only one who didn’t get a chance to debut, so you’ll face the other entrant in the 18th season. I’m sure you are well familiar with Isis, right?

The smirk returned as Clover nodded her head ever so slightly.

Clover: I am very familiar with her. She’s already got a name for herself being the one who took out Freya Kane from the All Stars Season. But I do wonder if Isis can do the same to a target who is prepared for her and can see her coming from a mile away? March 14, I’ll be walking into Memphis to show them all what this Boston girl can do. But Isis, I know you are watching this right now, this is your only warning, don’t sleep on me, because if you do, you’ll be staring up into those bright lights wondering what the hell just happened to you.

Cody: I like your enthusiasm, I’ll see you in Memphis. And welcome to Future Shock again.

He gives her a friendly pat on the arm as he gets up before we cut back to the ring.

The show cuts back into the arena as we find Cory standing by in the ring, with the graphic on the video wall showing the fans what is next.

Cory: The following contest is a Future Shock Cup qualifying match scheduled for one fall. And it is NO DISQUALIFICATIONS!

Erica: This match wasn’t originally scheduled this way, but given both girls in it prefer rules like this, well...why not! Welcome to the booth, our guest for this match, now retired Ultraviolence competitor… Marla Lee!

Zack: I can think of one very good reason why Dawn shouldn’t have wanted it this way.

Lollipop by The Chordettes buh-bum-bums over the PA system. Tiffany walks out to a smattering of boos from the crowd, which get louder as Lollipop runs out behind her revving her chainsaw.

Cory: Making her way to the ring! Accompanied by Tiffany Spencer, representing the Femme Fatales, she hails from Dunfermline, Scotland... weighing 148 lbs... LOLLIPOP!

Lollipop lets out a primal scream as she charges down the ramp, revving the chainsaw, before diving in the ring. She shuts off the saw, placing it in the corner of the ring, before bouncing up and down on the ropes screaming something about Scottish independence.

Zack: That’s because Lollipop brought Tiffany with her! This psychotic redhead, armed with a chainsaw, never travels alone. And she’s enough to deal with on her own.

Erica: That’s true. Since coming back to FFW, Lollipop is undefeated after knocking off Samantha Tolson on a recent Velocity. She’d love to get into Cup contention! And this is the last qualifying match for that tonight.

Marla: Standing in her way is Kate’s sister.... In law? Puppy of Battle? I’m really not sure anymore but yeah. Her.

Ain’t it Fun by Paramore begins to blast across the speakers. As it does Dawn makes her way out from behind the curtains alongside her boyfriend Dillon Foxx. She plants a kiss on his lips as she makes her way down to the ring.

Cory: And making her way to the ring from Long Island New York being accompanied by Dillon Foxx. Representing the Dogs of War the Green Fox Dawn Warren!!!

Erica: Her boyfriend would be wise to stay the hell out of the ringside area for this one. It’s going to get very dangerous very quickly.

Zack: Kate Steele named Dawn her successor in the Ultraviolence division. And while she has picked up a win over Sylvia Crowley, she’ll have her pedigree checked tonight without a doubt.

Marla: She had her pedigree checked fighting Sylvia, yeah? Dawn keeps getting her pedigree checked with these matches and there won’t be enough left of her to fill a matchbox.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match as Lollipop begins to skip around in a circle as Dawn watches her. The redhead waved to her as she passed by and continued on her merry way before she turned her back to Dawn before bobbing her head up and down as she did something. Warren decided she had waited long enough, and as she came towards her, Lollipop spun around and a fireball erupted from her hands into Dawn’s face. Warren screamed as the redhead giggled and started hammering home straight rights to her head. She backed her into a corner and climbed onto the middle rope, biting into her face next!

Zack: Lollipop may have blinded...or burnt Dawn’s face with that fireball, and now she’s trying to take a bit out of it!

Erica: This is what happens when it’s No DQ. Dawn’s face could be singed or worse after that, and Lollipop isn’t looking to make it any better.

Marla: In the regular wrestling world, you bite the lollipop. In the Ultraviolence division, the Lollipop bites you.

The redhead finally released the bite, grabbing her by the head and taking her to the mat with a running bulldog. She quickly mounted her back and started scrubbing her face into the canvas, cackling maniacally before she rolled off of her and out to the floor. She pulled up the ring apron, removing a metal trash can with a lid. She beamed with excitement as she shoved them under the bottom rope. And as Dawn held her face before she tried to get up, Lollipop took the lid of the trash can and cracked it across her head. It made a loud crashing noise that dropped Warren to her knees before Lollipop moved in behind her and crowned her with the lid, denting it.

Erica: That trash lid is dented, and Lollipop looks like she’s having a ball in there right now.

Zack: I guarantee you Dawn isn’t! Lollipop didn’t waste much time before she started looking for toys. And fans, this match won’t go very long because there’s no way it can!

Marla: To quote my lovely darling Sylvia... Death to the Warrens. End quote.

As Dawn fell forward onto the mat, Lollipop crashed the lid down across her back before she hurled it at Dillon’s head. He barely ducked it in time before the redhead doubled back, scooping up the trash can in both hands. Dawn started to her feet as Lollipop raised it above her head, only to get a drop toe hold that sent her face first into the metal! This brought some life into the fans as Dawn slowly rose to her feet, part of her face was very red where the fire touched her flesh. She quickly scooped up the trash can as Lollipop started to get to her knees. Warren drove the can over her upper body, took a step back, and began to unload with a flurry of kicks. Each connection made a loud noise as Lollipop teetered on her knees with the can covering her upper body. Dawn took off for the far side and rebounded before using a dropkick into the can that sent Lollipop face forward onto the canvas.

Zack: It sounded like a gun fired here in the arena when Warren gave one hellacious dropkick to that insane woman!

Erica: Lollipop’s mad as a hatter, so at least taking those shots isn’t going to affect her mental stability.

Marla: Certainly will affect her equilibrium, yeah? Though doubt it’ll be enough to keep her down.

Dawn jerked the trash can off of her before she dropped down to make a cover. Fisk dove into position.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Marla: Up with the shoulder and the Femme Fatale is still in this.

Lollipop kicked out at two as Dawn reached for the can again. She straddled her chest and began to crash the can across her head violently over and over again, leaving a major dent in the side of the can.

Zack: Lollipop still had some fight left in her, and got out at two!

Erica: And is Dawn ever making her regret it! She’s bludgeoning her with that trash can lid!

After ten shots that the fans counted, Dawn rolled off her opponent and out to the floor. It was her turn to pull up the apron as she found a pair of kendo sticks tied together. She raised them high into the air to a pop from the fans. She slid back into the ring, once more touching the burn on her face as Lollipop fumbled towards the ropes to help her get up. She finally made it to her feet as Dawn measured and cracked a kendo stick across her side that doubled her over. She delivered another shot across her back with it, causing Lollipop to stand back up and clutch at her spine. Dawn pressed the stick against her throat before she delivered a side Russian leg sweep! Lollipop started coughing heavily as Dawn rolled to her knees, catching her breath.

Zack: With that kendo stick pressed to her neck, Dawn tried to behead Lollipop with that Russian leg sweep!

Erica: Maybe Dawn is the heir apparent to the division, if you don’t count our rather dominant champion, Destiny Campbell.

Dawn covered her, hooking her leg for a pin as the referee moved into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Marla: She certainly has the creativity for it... Lacking some ring awareness...

Lollipop shot her shoulder up in time as Dawn shook her head. Warren rolled back out to the floor again, once more searching under the ring.

Zack: If Dawn had went for the cover immediately, this match could be over right now!

Erica: Maybe, but we’ll never know, will we? Either way, she’s back out and looking for something else to use. As if trash cans and kendo sticks weren’t enough.

Dawn jerked out some chairs and tossed them into the ring. Another pair of kendo sticks were tossed in next. A bag that she needed both hands to pick up was tossed in. She labored and shoved a long bundle of chain under the bottom rope. And the last thing she dragged out...was a table.

Zack: It’s a Home Depot wet dream in the ring! There’s chain, chairs, kendo sticks, a bag of something, and now a table!

Erica: We told you from the beginning that this was going to get nuts, we meant it!

Dawn slid into the ring and began to set up the table after she got it inside. Each leg was popped out and placed in an upright position. As she did this, Lollipop grabbed one of the spare kendo sticks and fired it up between her legs! Warren’s face froze in pain as she dropped to her knees, while Lollipop pushed up to her feet in a very shaky state after all the punishment.

Marla: The Ultraviolence division version of a gynecology visit and Lollipop brings herself back in the match.

Lollipop measured and returned the favor with the kendo stick as she unloaded more than a few shots to Dawn’s body with it. Rapidly, she struck on both sides, along her ribs, and across her spine. With a clear malice in her eyes, she moved in front of her and pulled Dawn up to her knees. And it was then Lollipop fired the kendo stick like a baseball bat across the side of Dawn’s head. Warren fell over to the canvas in a heap before the Femme Fatale did it again, this time breaking the stick across her ear, which began to bleed.

Zack: Like a guillotine! Lollipop shattered that kendo stick across her ear...and her skull!

Marla: Probably payback for that kendo stick assisted Russian legsweep. “Revenge should have no bounds.” Hamlet. Act four, scene three.

The Femme Fatale rolled her onto her back and made the cover as the referee moved into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dawn’s arm spasmed upwards for a moment as Fisk held up two fingers, asking her if she wanted to continue. Lollipop piefaced him backwards before she started for the bag that had been thrown in earlier.

Erica: I don’t know what’s in that bag, but I’m positive it isn’t anything that is going to be good for either of them. Dawn’s bleeding from the ear, that’s not a good sign!

Marla: Forget what I said about Lollipop’s equilibrium...

Lollipop unfastened the tie on the bag, tossing it away as she looked inside. Her eyes glazed over as she clapped her hands with enthusiasm. She bounced excitedly on her knees before she overturned it, and out rolled over a dozen incandescent light bulbs.

Zack: Light bulbs….

Marla: Lollipop’s an ocker for sure but I’ll be damned if she doesn’t know how to bleed a bitch.

Lollipop doubled backwards Dawn, scooping up some of the chain on her way and began to wrap it around her throat. She pulled Warren to her feet and threw her over the top rope before she started pulling back on the chain, causing the Green Fox to dangle over the floor with her fingers clutched at her neck!

Marla: Hangman’s choke of the most metal variety with that length of chain. Dawn looks like a blushing bride on her Wedding day.

Dawn’s face began to change color as Lollipop continued trying to hang her as she desperately tried to get onto the apron. It was only the smack of the warped trash can lid across Lollipop’s back that caused her to let go. Dawn crumpled to the floor as the redhead turned around and saw the person with the lid was Dawn’s teenage boyfriend, Dillon.

Marla: Not the wisest move mate, especially with Lollipop. Kyle could tell you stories.

Zack: Dillon Foxx may have saved his girlfriend, but he’s got all new problems right now! That shot to the back barely phased her, and Lollipop is stalking Dillon!

Erica: RUN BOY!!

Dillon started backing up as Lollipop shook her head at him. He backed up far enough to bump into the ropes, causing him to glance behind him before Lollipop grabbed him by the hair and picked up one of the kendo sticks laying around.

Zack: He’s not a wrestler, but he’s about to take the beating of one for stopping that crazy bitch in the ring!

Marla: The moment you get yourself involved is the moment you’re asking to be dealt with.

Dillon’s eyes widened as he looked from the kendo stick to Lollipop to...what was behind her. The fans began to rumble and get louder as Lollipop turned around into a massive spear from Dawn! It nearly folded her in half as Warren unloaded with straight right fists rapid fire into Lollipop’s head.

Erica: Dawn’s back in….and listen to this place! Now get out of the ring, ya daft boy!

Marla: That was just the moment she needed it looks like and Warren is hammering away.

Dawn’s neck had chain marks around it from earlier as blood continued to seep from her ear. She got back to her feet, picking up some of the light bulbs and placing them onto the set up table from earlier. She pointed to Lollipop, which brought a cheer from the crowd before she doubled back for her. Pulling her to her feet, she dragged her towards the corner and sat her on the top rope. Warren climbed up with her, waving her arm to rally the fans.

Zack: I don’t have a clue what she has in mind here, but she’s looking to end this one way or another!

Warren left her feet with a huracanrana, driving Lollipop’s body through the light bulbs and then through the table! The bulbs shattered on impact, causing Dawn to shout in pain as some of them hit her too!

Fans: HOLY SHIT!!

Erica: For the love of…..

Marla: Nine point seven out of ten.

Dawn weakly hooked Lollipop’s leg as both women had cuts all over them. Fisk found a safe spot and got into position.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Dawn crawled out of the wreckage, picking glass shards from her flesh as her boyfriend knelt beside her, checking on her. Fisk gently raised her hand.

Cory: The winner of the match…...DAWN WARREN!!

Zack: Dawn Warren has done it! Warren’s going to the Cup finals, but what kind of condition can she possibly be in?! What is it about Future Shock Pay Per Views that makes Dawn go to the lethal edge to secure a victory?!

Marla: Fair question Zack. Maybe something about these shows just makes her dig deep into a side of herself. A side that might be perfect to be Kate’s heir after all.

Dillon told her he was proud of her as the referee signaled for medical staff, who were already rushing towards the ring.

Erica: Both of them are going to need assistance after this, but Dawn moves onto Future Shock Redemption after a war of attrition with Lollipop!

Marla: Hats off to Dawn I suppose but just because it needs to be said... DEATH TO THE WARRENS... .

Dawn and Lollipop both began to get attention from the medical staff as we cut to a commercial for Chaos Theory.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:28:37 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 10:08:05 pm »

Meet Mallory

The next image we see is that of Mark Horton, standing by backstage in a chat with a brunette unfamiliar to FFW viewers. In his hands is a notebook, which he is apparently going over with said brunette as the camera pulls up closer to listen to them.

Mark: Congratulations on making it into Future Shock in a few months, Mallory. I’ll look over the notes you took from Velocity, and give you some feedback this weekend, if that’s alright with you.

Mallory: I’d appreciate it sir, and I’m sorry in advance when you run into the occasional notes about car parts or the random “Kyo is a bitch” scribbled in the margins.

The brunette with a sparse strand or two of bleach blonde hair is identified as Mallory Bennett, one of two current students under Caroline Stark. Mallory wears torn up jeans and a grayed beater with a cigarette tucked behind her ear as she looks right alongside him.

Mallory: Anyway I can repay you? Free oil change? Diagnostics test? I keep a code reader with me at all times.

The broadcaster shakes his head.

Mark: I don’t help people with the expectation of getting repaid for it. I like you. But I’ll tell you what. Next time I buy a used car, I’ll bring you along so you can make sure it’s in top condition and it doesn’t have sand in the gas tank. How’s that?

Mallory: Sounds like a deal to me. You know with those guys half of them don’t even actually know what goes on inside of the car. You spend two minutes of asking them about how long the fuel sensor may last or something and they get all tongue-tied.

Mark: Kinda like I would if we start talking about fuel sensors. I know you are friends with Jake. I was curious if you heard anything about him last night. I don’t know what happened, but apparently he went to some indy show in New Orleans, and….nothing positive came of it.

She gives a grimace.

Mallory: I haven’t anything from him at all. I know he was taking Kaylee to the show or something, and from what I understand he had a Wendy tee shirt and Wendy was someone’s last opponent before they died or something? I feel like I’m missing an important nugget of information from this whole story.

Mark: I think we all are. I figured you might have heard, since you two seem pretty close. I got a little confused about him saying something at Velocity about you supposed to a fat lesbian who was into motor oil…

Mallory silently stares at Mark for a few moments before she slowly turns her head to the left. The camera pans left backstage to find Caroline’s second student Kyosuke Pak listening to music on his iPhone as he bobs his head up and down, completely zoning out the rest of the world around him and the fact that he’s currently on camera.

Kyo: Ttttaaakkkeee ooonnn mmeee, take on me! Tttaakkkeee mmeee oonn, take on me! I’ll bbbeeee gggooonnnee in a day or tttttwwwoooooo!

The crowd back in the arena laughs from that terrible rendition of “Take On Me” by a-ha when the camera pans back to Mallory watching her fellow student with a disparaging stare.

Mallory: ...I can’t imagine where he might’ve gotten that idea.

Mark: Yeah, I know, right? I’m going to assume he’s not going to be part of American Idol anytime soon. I’ll tell ya what, let’s go find a monitor...and watch the rest of this show, what do you say?

Mallory: Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. Think we’ve got time to stop by the concession stands?

As the announcer and Future Shock hopeful walk away, the camera pans back towards Kyo who is completely wrapped up in his singing. Killer C begins to walk into the shot and seems about ready to pass her student before she stops and slowly cranes her neck towards him.

Caroline: ...

He sees her and his eyes go wide before he freezes in place. In a snap, Kyo jumps out of his seat and runs in the direction of the other two while Caroline shakes her head and walks toward the gorilla position.

Cory enters the ring as the graphic on the video wall show what’s up next, causing a buzz to rumble through the crowd.

Zack: Here we go, part of what has to be a double main event!

Erica: I love them both, though I may be a bit biased for my sister in this one, just as a warning!

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is under No Surrender rules!

”Woke up this morning! You got yourself a gun! Got yourself a gun!”

The chorus of fans erupt throughout the arena as the lights go off and "Got Ur Self A Gun” by Nas plays. The silhouette of Killer C can be seen in front of the entrance way to the ring, with a bright white light in front of her. When the lights return to normal, Caroline is seen standing tall with her arms crossed, looking at the crowd with her bandanna around her mouth. As always she has her bulletproof vest worn over the rest of her ring gear.

“Yo I’m livin’ in this time, behind enemy lines so...
I got mine I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)
You from the hood I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)”

C walks to the ring, high-fiving every fan she can on the way before she rolls in the squared circle from under the ropes. Killer C then motions for Cory to hand her the mic and she thanks him. She pulls her bandanna from her lips to speak.

Caroline: I am... From Tampa Bay, Florida by way of San Fernando on the islands of Trinidad and Tobago. I weigh in tonight at 155 pounds... WHAT’S MY NAME!?

Crowd: KKKILLLLLEEERRRR C!!!!!!!

Zack: And you can tell that the fans here at the Sears Centre are all too happy to see Caroline! The last time we saw her compete was at Anarchy when she defeated Stephanie Sullivan.

Erica: At least tonight, she has an opponent she likes and respects. Jo’s nothing like Stephanie, thank God!

“Titanium” begins to strum out over the speakers, sending the arena into a pulse of pink and white strobes.

You shout it out, but I can’t hear a word your say
I’m talking loud, not saying much.
I’m criticised, but all your bullets ricochet.
Shoot me down, but I get up.

During the opening lines, Jo McFarlane steps out onto the stage to a pop from the crowd. She raises her arms to shoulder level, and begins to flap them somewhat, egging the crowd on.

Coy: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing in at one hundred and twenty-seven pounds, she is the reigning FFW No Surrender Champion! Please welcome “The Living Firework” JO! MCFARLANE!

I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose,
Fire away, fire away!
Ricochet, you take your aim,
Fire away fire away!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!

During the more upbeat chorus, Jo runs down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off  with her steps down the ramp. She carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd. She then takes off towards her corner, where she ascends the middle turnbuckle and holds her arms out wide, taking in the noise from the crowd. Jumping down, she looks into the ring and does some last minutes stretches while her music fades out.

Zack: Let’s be honest, Jo McFarlane has the schedule from hell coming up in FFW! And it all starts tonight against one of the most dominant women in the history of the No Surrender division!

Erica: This match isn’t for the title, it’s a dream match for Jo that she’s wanted since before she even won that title. This could be the most technically sound match on the card tonight, especially under submission rules...or No Surrender rules as Cory called them.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell as both women move to the center of the ring. Jo immediately extends a handshake out of respect, causing C to nod before she grabs her hand and gives it a shake. And immediately the pair lock up in the center of the ring. Stark begins to back the champion towards the ropes, burying a short knee into her ribs as she does. It doubles Jo over as Caroline fires off three more of those knees in rapid succession before she backs up a few steps and catches a running high knee to the side of her head that drops the champion. Stark puts her down on the canvas with an axe kick to the back of her head before she applies a nerve hold, plunging her fingers into Jo’s shoulder as the redhead comes to sit up.

Erica: And we’re off to the races. Caroline already going to work on Jo’s neck, and that nerve hold is painful as hell! Had more than one of those put on me before!

Zack: Caroline’s strategy is as easy as connect the dots. She wants to soften up Jo’s neck for that neck lock of hers, and she’s already on the road to do just that.

Jo’s face shows obvious pain as Caroline keeps the vise well applied, leaning into her to try to add more pressure to the hold. But McFarlane reaches up with both hands and boxes her ears. It stuns Stark’s equilibrium, causing her to release the hold before Jo makes it back to her feet. The champion begins to unload with knife edge chops across her chest, backing her into the ropes. She grabs Caroline’s arm and sends her for the ride. As Stark rebounds, Jo sidesteps her and delivers a sidekick into her kidneys as she passes. It drops Caroline to her knees as Jo hooks her head and delivers a bulldog, bouncing Stark’s head off the canvas. She moves around to her feet, pulling her up by one foot and spiking her knee into the mat again and again. Four shots in a row connect before Jo wraps Caroline’s leg around behind her neck and stands up, letting Caroline hang upside down as Jo pulls on her foot. She finally drops her before the redhead steps over into a half Boston crab.

Erica: Looks like JoJo is going to work on Caroline’s leg and knee. And given her history of problems with her knee, pretty smart thinking.

Zack: That it is, Jo was literally hanging her upside down by that knee. She’s definitely looking to hyperextend it as much as she can. This single leg Boston crab won’t help either.

Fisk moved down in front of Caroline, asking her if she wanted to submit. But C shook her head as she started pulling herself towards the ropes hand over hand. As soon as got there almost, Jo stood up and dragged her back towards the center of the ring and sat back down again. As soon as she did, Jo drove a few fists into the side of Caroline’s knee and leaned back into the hold. Stark’s face showed some pain clearly as she began to try to crawl towards the ropes again after denying the referee’s attempt for her to submit. This time, it took just a moment longer to get there as Caroline went to grab the rope. Jo stood up again, but Stark rolled to her back and used both feet to monkey flip Jo up and over! McFarlane crashed on the mat, and immediately doubled back towards her. Stark used both feet in a drop toe hold that sent Jo neck first across the bottom rope, giving her a chance to collect herself meanwhile.

Zack: Jo wasn’t giving up on that crab, but Caroline outsmarted her in the end. And now Killer C is regrouping.

Erica: Jo has to regroup pretty quick herself, you can’t give Caroline a chance to breathe. Gotta stay on her, no matter what!

Caroline started to get to her feet, gingerly putting some weight on her leg as Jo was already back up. The redhead went for a haymaker shot, but Stark blocked it and returned fire with two of her own. It backed Jo up a couple steps before Caroline stepped alongside her and dropped her with an inverted Russian leg sweep. Jo’s face struck the mat as Caroline rolled to her knees, rubbing the one Jo had been working on earlier. She slowly rose back to her feet as Jo started to do the same. She spun her around and lobbed her with a release German suplex that Jo land against the turnbuckles. C rose back to her feet, still favoring her leg before she ran just a scant few steps and connected with a running knee into Jo’s head. She limped back a few steps, dragging McFarlane out of the corner before she planted her head. She appeared to be going for a piledriver, only for Jo to shove her away before she dropped to her knees. And as Jo looked up from her knees, Caroline planted a shining wizard to the back of her head that sent her down face first onto the mat.

Zack: What a stiff kick right to the back of Jo’s head and neck! Caroline’s legs may not be 100%, but she’s not letting it slow her down all that much.

Erica: I guarantee you Jo couldn’t tell the difference between her legs being strong or not with some of the shots she’s been taking.

Caroline dropped to the mat, hooking Jo’s head before she began to roll back and forth in the center of the ring in a gator roll. First to the left and back to the right over and over again before she pushed up to her knees and drove a pair of them into Jo’s face and rose back to her feet.

Erica: The gator roll is designed to wear you out, sap some of your energy. And that’s what Caroline is doing very well right now.

Zack: That she is. Caroline is trying to empty Jo’s tank, and that right there will certainly move her towards that goal.

She pulls Jo up, shoving her towards the ropes before she feeds her head under the ropes to face the crowd. She raises her fist, calling out “END OF THE LINE” and prepares to deliver ten shots to her chest. But Jo hooks her head and delivers a stunner, dropping Caroline throat first across the top rope instead! Stark begins coughing heavily as Jo slips back into the ring, trying to collect herself. As Stark tries to gather her breath, Jo administers a chop block to the back of her knee. It folds the Caribbean beauty onto her knees on the mat before McFarlane grabs her feet and locks in a cloverleaf submission! The fans buzz as they come to their feet before Fisk moves around to ask Caroline, who is still coughing heavily.

Zack: Caroline went for Stark Law, but Jo had it scouted expertly right with that modified stunner across the top rope!

Erica: And now she’s got the cloverleaf locked in, Caroline’s knee is going to be tested again and this gives Jo a chance to regroup a bit too.

Caroline finally starts to get her breath back as Fisk asks her if she wants to submit. C shakes her head, trying to reach behind her to grab Jo’s foot. But it’s just out of reach as Jo sits down deeper into the hold, causing C to grunt in pain. Fisk continues to ask as Caroline raises her hand over the mat, causing the fans to rumble even louder. Her teeth grit across her face as Jo leans back into the hold now. Caroline’s hand wavers over the mat as Fisk asks again. He still doesn’t get a firm response as Caroline starts to reach to the side for the nearby ropes. Jo happened to notice it as well, letting Caroline’s feet go before she arches backwards into a bridging Indian deathlock as she cups Caroline’s head with her hands.

Zack: Look at that! Caroline was about to grab the ropes, and Jo sensed it! And now the cloverleaf is old news, because Jo has a form of Wendy’s Banshee locked in on C!

Erica: How much of this punishment can the woman take? They’ve both been giving each other all shades of hell since the bell rang, and that hold only intensifies it!

Fisk asks Caroline again if she wants to submit, but C shouts in pain as Jo pulls back on her head. The referee monitors the situation closely as C’s hand once again begins to waver over the mat.

Erica: She’s gonna have to tap, Zack! Jo has her dead to rights!

Caroline shouted in pain before she managed to throw and roll herself into the ropes, taking Jo with her. Fisk broke the hold as Jo rolled off to the canvas, while Caroline’s face showed abject pain.

Zack: Caroline managed to roll her body right into the ropes, and get the break. But both of them are in serious pain right now...though Jo is starting to get back up again.

Jo did indeed rise back to her feet, grabbing Caroline and dragging her away from the ropes by the leg. Stark rolled onto her back and shot her off with both feet. Jo stumbled backwards towards the ropes as Caroline rolled to her feet, catching the redhead on the rebound with a discus punch to the jaw. It staggered the champion before C kicked her in the gut, hooked her head and delivered a slingshot suplex off the ropes. Jo hit the canvas hard, as Caroline clutched her knee after the move connected. With the fans solidly divided between both women, a chant for C began to get a little louder as the Trinidadian native started to push up to her feet.

Erica: This crowd has been pretty split all night since this match began, but you can hear the Killer C fans starting to get a little louder!

Zack: Caroline is trying to block out the pain, and get back to her feet. I’m not sure how much she has left in her, or Jo for that matter.

Stark pulled Jo back up, scooping her up into what looked like a slam but instead she hung her upside down in the corner in a tree of woe. A few knees to her body connected before Stark doubled back towards the opposite corner. She limped the whole way, her face contorting in pain as she rubbed her knee. After a moment to measure, she limped quickly and broke into a run before delivering a baseball slide into Jo’s head, causing it to ricochet off the bottom turnbuckle. McFarlane’s body collapsed to the mat as Caroline sat up, her teeth gritted in pain as she looked around at the crowd.

Zack: Jo’s head...it just ricocheted like a punching bag off the turnbuckle! She may be out cold here!

Erica: Who’d blame her?! But you can see Caroline is starting to kick into second gear right now, and that’s bad news for JoJo.

Stark pushed up to her feet, still hobbling on one leg as she pulled Jo up from behind. She moved around behind the stunned redhead and hooked in a full nelson. Stark dropped her with a full nelson bomb, driving Jo into the mat as she gave the signal for her favorite submission.

Erica: News at 11 coming up! That’s usually the setup, and I’m not sure Jo knows where she is right now!

Stark dropped to a seat behind her, and locked in the figure four necklock! With her legs crossed behind Jo’s head and pushing her chin into her chest, Caroline propped up on both hands to add more pressure!

Zack: She’s got it locked in!! Jo’s stuck!! Jo’s gonna have to tap out!

Erica: I’m afraid you’re right! Right in the center of the ring too!

Fisk dropped down into position, asking the redhead if she wanted to quit. But Jo wasn’t really responding as her face darkened in color. He asked again, only to get no answer. He raised her arm once, and let it fall. A second time, it fell again.

Zack: One more time, and Killer C’s got this! Jo’s not even responding, I don’t think!

He raised it again. Jo’s hand dropped halfway before it turned into a fist as she pounded it into the mat. Caroline’s eyes widened a bit as Jo pressed her feet into the mat with both fists, and literally started to rise out of the hold.

Erica: I don’t even……

Zack: Impossible….Jo McFarlane….she’s getting up! I don’t think Caroline’s ever seen anything like this! The No Surrender Champion is trying to power out of this hold! I don’t believe it!!

Erica: How in the world is she doing it though?!

Caroline’s eyes were locked in front of her as Jo screamed, pushing up with her feet and starting to push Caroline onto her back in the hold. The fans were on their feet as well as Jo made it halfway up….and collapsed back to the canvas. Fisk asked her if she wanted to quit, but McFarlane gave no answer. He asked her again and again quickly and received no answer. He then raised her hand up..and back down. Up….and back down. UP…….and back...down! And immediately, he called for the bell.

Zack: That’s it! Jo used every last reserve she had to power out, but it just wasn’t meant to be! Caroline Stark has won this match!

Erica: I don’t know how Jo did it that long, but Caroline held on and it paid off!

Stark immediately released the hold, climbing to her feet and leaning on the ropes for support. The referee raised her hand to a roar from the crowd.

Cory: The winner of this match……”KILLER C” CAROLINE STARK!!

Zack: We knew this was likely to be a technical classic, we didn’t know it’d be like this! Nothing but heart and determination from both women and Caroline picks up the win.

Erica: You can bet both of them know they’ve been in a fight too, I’m happy for Caroline...and proud of my sister!

Jo finally started to come to as Stark limped back towards her, offering her a hand and pulling her up to her feet. Jo leaned against her as C raised both of their hands to a roar from the capacity crowd.

Zack: There’s a lot of respect and a whole lot of class in the ring right there! They both fought valiantly, and win or lose, I don’t think anyone thinks any less of either! Congratulations, Caroline!

Stark shook Jo’s hand as the redhead returned the favor. They both rolled out of the ring, helping one another towards the back as they moved up the ramp. A dueling chant for both caused them to turn around and look back at their fans, causing a weak smile on Jo’s face before we cut to a commercial for Future Shock’s next Pay Per View!

Mark Isn't A Little Biased...He's A Lot

We cut to the video wall, where it says “Recorded Earlier Today…” are shown with good reason as we find Erica Horton on the screen alongside her husband in her dressing room.

Mark: Through the miracle of television, my wife is able to be in two places at once. Down there at ringside with Zack calling tonight’s show...and up here with me!

Erica: How  awesome am I! Hi ringside Erica! Don’t do anything stupid now!

She looks at her husband and grins.

Erica: Wishful thinking! At least falling off the seat usually happens during ad breaks…

Mark: With all you fine people who bought tonight’s event or are here in the arena, I thought I’d treat you and let my lovely wife here have a chance to talk about what happened in the season premiere of the All Star season of Future Shock. It’s safe to say it didn’t go according to plan, but few things in wrestling ever do! And I personally thought she was tremendous in her performance. Though I could be biased.

Erica: You might be babe. You know, I’d say it sucks to hell knowing I cost my team the match. But I didn’t. My moronic teammate, who proved everyone right is what gave us the loss, and Kate the amnesty card. And I can live with that. Kind of.What caused it doesn’t matter in the eyes of the fans. The fact that I still went down is what’s going to matter to them. It’s up to me now to prove that I belong, now more than ever.

Mark: If nothing else, at least Claire was a helpful tag partner. Even if Valentina was pretty hellbent on sabotaging not only your team...but the other team as well by “not” having her bodyguard attack Freya...even though she claims she had no prior knowledge.

Erica: I’m pretty sure no one believes that  except her, and that how many times she’s had to say it in the last week and a half.

Mark: Well the important thing is this next challenge, you got this! Believe me, my wife knows her stuff! I helped her become the better looking half of the Velocity broadcast team, and it wasn’t just putting her in clothes I like seeing her wear. No, she has kept up with everything FFW even when she wasn’t here. And I DEFY them to find a question she can’t answer for Jeopardy!

Erica: It’s the job of someone in a position like this to do retain as much information as we can. And believe me, I do. Alright, I have moment occasionally as we all do. But...I’ll be able to answer everything they throw at me. And  good luck to them indeed.

Mark nods in agreement as he pats his wife’s hand.

Mark: I know Pollaski said this is your event to lose basically, and he is right to some degree. Not saying that the other girls don’t know anything about the company, but none of them have been here and following it since day one that I know of. They might have watched it from then, but Erica here is ready for anything. She’s been scouring the archives just to bone up before this, it’s like taking finals!

Erica: I really don’t have room to lose this. I can only lose if everyone else is faster than me. And that’s an all-over thing. It’s...pretty scary knowing that I have to win the game lest I look like an idiot. But I suppose I’ll get there. And I’ll take it.

Mark: With that in mind, I encourage you to watch this Tuesday as Erica here displays her wealth of knowledge and intellect in FFW Jeopardy. And make sure you support her throughout the season. Those of you attending the live shows at the Center will notice her picture in every stall in the restrooms, so you don’t forget. And for those of you in the arena, if you feel under your seat, there is a lovely Erica 8x10 picture you can take home tonight… well most of you will find one attached to the bottom of your seat.

Erica: I love how supportive you’re being babe. Makes me wonder what you would have done if I’d never had that match with Robbyn?

Mark beams proudly as we cut back to Zack and Erica at ringside just before something pops and balloons begin to rain down from the rafters of the arena throughout the crowd. Zack manages to catch one and shows it reads “Support Erica” on it before he hands it to his broadcast partner.

Erica: I’m starting to feel that if I don’t win the season, I’ve wasted Mark’s time completely, Zack..

Zack: Not to mention whatever it cost to do all this….If nothing else, can’t say he isn’t showing support for your Future Shock run though.

Erica: I would never accuse him of that, even if there wasn’t the ton of money poured into it!

Zack: Well before the parade starts which I’m sure is coming, let’s take you to a video package showing you how we got to tonight’s main event between Ignis and Gabrielle Crimson.

Zack shakes his head as we go to the video.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:29:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 10:09:54 pm »

A video package shows the history of the rivalry between Ignis and Gabrielle Crimson as it pertains to the Future Shock Championship. After that, we head back to the live broadcast.

Zack: It’s the one we’ve all come to see! The Future Shock Championship is about to be up for grabs, and I’m pretty sure most everyone here and watching at home are hoping for a new champion! I know I am, and so is my guest here, FFW Hall of Fame member Wendy Briese.

Wendy: Hey, Zack!  Yeah, I’m hoping for it too… but each woman has a win over the other.  So… this is going to be a phenomenal rubber match… hopefully with the horribleness kept to a minimum.

Zack: Take it away, Cory!

We head up to the ring as the arena lights dim briefly as Cory starts talking.

Cory: The following contest is the main event of Future Shock Ascension, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

As "Endless Possibilities"'s first guitar chords crank the sound system, some of the arena lights blink in pink, crimson red and white, and Gabrielle appears on the top of the entrance aisle, and looks around, smiling at the audience. She blows a kiss to the audience and then sprints at the ring, high-fiving the crowd in her way.

Cory: Introducing first, from Côte d'Azur, France... "The Wildcat"... GABRIELLE CRIMSON!

She jumps onto the ring apron and then slides into the ring passing between the bottom and the middle ropes, proceeding to climbs two turnbuckles, roaring and blowing kisses at the audience. After that, she jumps back to the mat and starts jumping in place to warm up.

Zack: Gabrielle has promised to liberate the title from the champion tonight, and she knows how to beat Ignis! She ended her last reign as Future Shock Champion.

Wendy: She did, but Ignis paid her back dearly last February.  So… I don’t know.  On a level playing field, she’s got Megan.  But… as we know, with Andy Marx at ringside, the playing field is NEVER level.

The heavy crunching riffs of “Going To Hell” by The Pretty Reckless hit the PA. As the vocals kick in, Ignis walks out of the entranceway, her arm shooting up as flames blast out from the stage, Andy Marx following behind her. She twirls around him, giving him a kiss. Ignis walks down  the ramp before hopping onto the apron and flipping over the top rope. She points to the far turnbuckle, and a flame shoots out of it, before doing the same at each of the four turnbuckles, almost as though she is conducting a symphony of flame, as Andy walks down to ringside..

Cory: And her opponent, she is the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion! Accompanied by Andrew Marx, this is….’THE FIREBIRD’ IGNIS!!!

Zack: I don’t think Ignis has a single fan here tonight at Ascension, except for her husband! But she claims that’s all she needs.

Wendy: Being yourself against the world may be great in the short term, but hardly the long run.  There’s going to come a day in the not so distant future where Ignis is going to feel truly and utterly alone.

Referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell as she asks for the title from Ignis. The Firebird remains in the corner, discussing something with her husband on the apron. Ignis shook her head at the referee, giving the title a kiss as she heads out of the corner with the title in her hands. Stringer asks for the title again, but Ignis shakes her head as Gaby warms up in the corner. Crimson heads towards the center as the referee asks for a third time for the Future Shock Championship. Ignis shakes her head.

Zack: Ignis isn’t wanting to hand off the title to the referee here, but she’s not going to be allowed to wrestle with it obviously. Stringer’s asked three times for it.

Wendy:  It’s just mind games, Zack.  No one wants to wrestle with fifteen pounds of extra weight on them- it slows you down and throws you off.  Ignis will give it up as soon as she feels its an advantage to do so.

Andy tossed a chair into the ring as Stringer went towards it to get it out of the ring. Ignis dropped the title, kicked Gaby in the stomach and used a DDT into the title on her. Stringer kicked the chair out of the ring and turned back around with a confused look on her face as Ignis offered her the title with Gaby holding her head on the mat. The official took it with a suspicious look as Ignis measured and drove a knee into Gaby’s back before applying a rear armbar, pulling back on her arm with her knee pressed into Gaby’s back.

Wendy: *sigh*... Like that.

Zack: Ignis DDTs the challenger into the gold, and we’re off the races! Andy already paying dividends right now!

Gaby still held the top of her head in pain as Ignis cranked on her shoulder. Crimson started to try to get to her feet as Ignis turned the hold into a hammerlock. Crimson began to fire back at her with her free elbow with a pair of shots, causing Ignis to wobble on her feet for a moment. Gaby jerked her arm free and sent her barreling into the ropes. Ignis hit the far side ropes as Gaby caught her with a clothesline that flattened her. The redhead got back to her feet right before Gaby fired off a second clothesline that put her right back. The champion bounced back up and ate a third one. Ignis got back to her feet a fourth time as Gaby barreled at her with another clothesline. But Ignis ducked it and tumbled through the ropes, landing on her feet at ringside before her husband joined her, hugging her and consoling her as Ignis told him Gaby was pulling her hair. Andy yelled at the referee to watch for hair pulls.

Wendy: Ha!  Looks like Gabby’s got a harder head than we thought!  And Ignis is already starting up the excuse machine- Gabby hasn’t even touched her hair.

Zack: Of course, she hasn’t. No one has ever accused Andrew Marx of telling the truth, and it won’t start tonight.

Gaby started towards the ropes to go out after her before Ignis told the referee to keep her back, or she was leaving right now. Crimson paused herself as the referee asked her to step back, thus causing the referee to turn back around and restart her ten count.

Zack: Ignis just told the referee she’ll walk out of here right now if she doesn’t keep Gaby in the ring! The champion is holding this title match hostage if she doesn’t get her way.

Wendy: There’s something to be said about the ‘champions advantage’, but when someone like Ignis starts trying to abuse it, especially the utter disgrace she pulled against Lilly Sheffield at Anarchy…

Andy continued to console his wife as Stringer leaned through the ropes and told her to get back into the ring. Gaby shook her head and took off for the far side and rebounded, using the referee’s back for a springboard as she landed a high cross body splash to the duo on the floor. The fans came to their feet as Gaby unloaded with straight right hands to her head before she pulled the two up and bounced their heads together. Both of them staggered away from each other before Gaby scooped the champion up and shoved her back into the ring. She pulled herself up onto the apron, grabbing the top rope and flying over it with a legdrop across Ignis’ chest!

Zack: A little meeting of the minds there on the floor, and Gaby has decided to take matters into her own hands! Springboard into a leg drop on the champion!

Wendy: Gabby’s gotta be careful about being so aggressive she’s suckered into a trap, but so far so good!  Don’t let Ignis get away with it!

Gaby rolled back to her feet, pulling Ignis back to her feet and unleashing a series of knife edge chops across her chest before she grabbed her head and rammed it into the top turnbuckle. Four more bounces off the turnbuckle connect as Ignis stumbles backwards out of the corner. Crimson comes off the middle rope with a shoulder tackle into a cover. The referee dove into position.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ignis kicked out at two as Gaby got back to her feet, rallying the fans.

Zack: First near fall of the match, and Gaby is definitely on offense right now! She’s gotta do more than than though to keep Ignis down.

Wendy: Absolutely, for all everyone hates Ignis, she’s always been a resilient one.  Even if she were to drop all this nonsense and face someone in a straight up fight, she’d be a tough cookie to bring down.

Ignis started to crawl towards the ropes as Gaby snatched her up from behind into a rear waistlock. She headbutted her in the back of the head and snapped off a German suplex before rolling her up into a second and third and fourth in succession. Crimson rolled to her feet and took off towards the ropes, looking for a running senton that landed perfectly across Ignis as she tried to sit up. She hooked her leg for the cover as Stringer dove into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ignis kicked out again, causing Gaby to get back to her feet. And as she did, Marx climbed up onto the apron and complained of Gaby hooking Ignis’ tights. The challenger rolled her eyes as the manager argued with the referee, who saw nothing. Meanwhile, Ignis was starting to get back up behind them both.

Wendy: Ugh, they need to just toss Marx out of here.  He’s already posing a distraction, and we’ve barely started!

Zack: Andy saying Gaby had a handful of tights. I didn’t see it, and neither did the referee! But it’s giving Ignis time to get herself together.

Ignis climbed back to her feet, zeroing in on Gaby with a double ax handle blow. But Gaby caught her by surprise with a mule kick in the ribs as she closed the gap. Gaby grinned as she took off for the ropes, catching her with a running knee lift to the face that flattened her. She then took off towards the near side, using the middle ropes for a springboard into an Asai moonsault! It connected perfectly as she hooked the leg again for the cover. Stringer dove into position.

Zack: A beautiful Asai moonsault, and here we go again! Crimson with the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Th-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ignis kicked out again as Gaby sat up on her knees. Stringer held up two fingers as she got back up and headed towards the ropes again, grabbing the top rope as she looked over her shoulder.

Wendy: Gaby’s going for another moonsault it seems.  You gotta be careful here though… too many trips to the well…

Ignis pulled the referee down as she tried to sit up. And as Gaby went to springboard off the middle rope, Andy pulled it down and she slid right through and landed back and shoulder first on the floor. Marx pulled her up and used an atomic drop, sending Gaby into the ring post before he wrapped her arm around it violently and took off towards the neutral corner as Stringer finally got free of Ignis’ grip in the ring.

Wendy: OH COME ON!  Andy Marx, Mr. Whine and cry if someone hiptosses him, is taking it to Gaby right behind Stringer’s back!   And Ignis is just making sure the diversion stays up!

Zack: Gaby’s arm and shoulder wrapped around that post at a high rate of speed, and Crimson is down on the floor! And now Ignis lets the referee go!

Ignis rolled out to the floor, pulling Gaby up before wrapping her arm around the post before she kicked her legs up, hanging upside down into a keylock arm submission with Ignis’ legs wrapped around the post. Gaby shrieked in agony with her arm around the post, with Ignis’ face gritted in fury as she listened to her screaming. The referee started her five count before Andy started yelling at her for Gaby hitting him earlier, while Ignis continued to hang upside down on the post with Gaby’s arm locked. Crimson shrieked bloody murder before Ignis finally let go and dropped to the floor. She rolled back in, raising her arms in victory as Gaby lay curled up in the corner.

Zack: A keylock around the ring post, I’ve never seen that! Crimson having to carry Ignis’ entire body weight while she tried to pull her arm around the post!

Wendy: There’s a good reason why that’s illegal.  Using a ring post for extra leverage can tear the muscle right off the bone like that, or even break the bone.  Ignis is out to claim another trophy tonight, its seems.

Ignis dragged Gaby away from the corner, hooking her leg for a cover. Stringer moved into position for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gaby shot up her shoulder in time, but even raising it caused her to shout in pain before Ignis pressed her arm into the mat. She kicked up and drove her knee into it. And then again. And again. And again.

Zack: I can’t remember the last time I’ve ever seen someone yell in pain just getting their shoulder up! Ignis has to have some serious damage to Gaby’s shoulder, and you know what she’s setting all this up to do!

Wendy: And she’s going to town on that arm now.  Gabby’s in big trouble Zack.  Even if this doesn’t end the match, she’s going to be virtually one armed the rest of the way… and she’s facing FOUR arms against her, not just two!

Ignis got back to her feet, grabbing her hand and pressing her foot into Gaby’s shoulder before she started pulling up on her arm. Crimson shouted in pain as Ignis dropped to sit on the mat, pressing her feet against Gaby’s ribs and head before she pulled against her arm between the champion’s legs. Ignis screamed at her to quit as she pulled on her hand, even going so far as to start bending her fingers backwards on her hand as she did so.

Wendy: Now those fingers… there’s a reason why some forms of wreslting and martial arts bands working on individual fingers.  So painful, so easy to break, and it really puts you at a disadvantage.  It’s legal here though… not that it’d stop Ignis if it weren’t.

Zack: Ignis doesn’t care, Wendy, not as long as she can injure someone. And she despises Gaby more than anything, she’d love to cripple her!

Ignis continued to pull on her arm as the referee asked Gaby if she wanted to submit. The challenger screamed no, but tears poured out of her eyes in abject agony. The champion continued to apply more pressure as Ignis used one foot and started stomping Gaby on the side of the head again and again. Every time she said no to the referee, Ignis would stomp her again.

Zack: Ignis is punishing the challenger every time she doesn’t give the right answer to the referee’s question. Gaby’s arm is being tortured, you can see the tears on her cheeks.

Wendy: She’s hanging inthere  though.  But at this point, I’m starting to wonder if that’s even wise.  There comes a point where you have your career and livelihood to think about, and if we haven’t passed it, we’re nearing it.

The crowd began a chant for Gaby, trying to will her back into the match. Crimson rolled to her side, starting to get to her feet as Ignis rolled back to her feet as well, turning it into an armbar. But Crimson caught her with a short kick in the ribs before dropping to the mat and using a monkey flip to send Ignis chest first into the ropes. Crimson rolled back to her feet, clutching her arm to her side. And as Ignis turned around, Crimson caught her with a superkick to the chin that sent Ignis backwards, hanging against the corner. Gaby began to pump her other arm to rally the fans as she backed up a few steps, giving the sign for the spear.

Zack: Gaby...looking for the CRIMSON SPEAR!! Ignis got her jaw jacked in the corner!

Wendy: One armed or not, Gabbys’ going to fight for this title!  And if she can hit this without doing further damage… she might just have a chance!

The fans chanted for the Spear as Gaby launched out of the corner at high velocity. Ignis dove out of the way as Gaby’s shoulder connected with the ring post, causing the challenger to scream in pain. Her injured arm wrapped around the post, Gaby clutched her shoulder as Ignis crawled away from her. She grabbed the referee, trying to pull herself up as a loud smack was heard behind the referee when a steel chair crashed across Gaby’s shoulder against the post. Stringer shoved Ignis off her and turned around as Andy sat propped up on the apron with his head on his hand as though nothing happened.

Wendy: Oh my god… this is such a disgrace.  Why… why do we even allow these animals in this company!   They might be ending Gaby’s career with this.

Zack: What the hell does Jennifer Stringer think made that sound? It sounded like a gun went off, Andy with that same chair from earlier across Gaby’s arm. That was sickening impact!

Ignis finally got back to her feet, blowing a kiss to her husband. She doubled back towards Gaby, pulling her back out of the corner. She spun Gaby around, but Crimson surprised her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw that flattened the champion! Crimson collapsed to her knees before reaching across her for a cover.

Zack: ROUNDHOUSE TO THE JAW….GABY’S GONNA DO IT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Ignis got her shoulder up in time as Gaby’s face looked crestfallen. She turned her attention to Stringer, who held up two fingers before the challenger looked up towards the top rope.

Wendy: Oh no, Gaby.  Not up there.  Your arm can’t survive an impact like that…

Gaby gave the sign with her good arm for the G-Effect as she pushed up to her feet and headed for the corner farthest away from Andy. She climbed up to the top rope slowly, perching herself as she stared down at the champion.

Zack: It’s all or nothing for the Wildcat right now!! If she hits it, Ignis is done! But if she doesn’t….Gaby’s done!! One shooting star senton coming up!!

Wendy: I don’t even know if I can watch.  She might sacrifice her career for this belt, Zack!

Gaby perched herself again and came off the top with the shooting star senton. And it landed to a pop from the crowd!

Zack: SHE HIT IT!!! G-EFFECT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as the fans erupted.

Wendy: SHE DID IT!  I… I can’t believe it… SHE DID IT!  THat has to be one of the most AMAZING, GUTSIEST wins I’ve EVER seen!

Cory: The winner of this match….and NEW FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION….GABRIELLE CRIMSON!!!

Zack: Gaby did it!! Gabrielle Crimson came back with nearly a broken arm...and she’s got the title!

Gaby took the title from the referee after she raised her good arm. The tears on her face were for a different reason this time as she raised the title above her head.

Zack: Tears of pain turned into.tears of joy! Gabrielle Crimson kept her word, and she’s got the Future Shock Championship!

Wendy: Just… how much heart is there in Gabrielle Crimson?  Everything she took, and she just.,.. OH NO LOOK OUT!

Gaby looked down to her title with a smile before a violent chair shot crashed across her back and sent her to the mat. Marx drove the chair into her shoulder as Ignis crawled towards them, jerking the title back and clutching it to her body.

Zack: Andy just clobbered her with that chair...again! Ignis can’t believe she’s not the champion anymore!!

Stringer waved for medical help as Ignis handed the title back to Andy, and shoved the official out of the way. She grabbed her arm, telling everyone she was going to break it as Andy intercepted the referee to stop her from doing anything.

Wendy: NO!  STOP THIS!  YOU LOST IGNIS!  YOU TRIED TO SCREW HER EVERYWHICH WAY AND YOU LOST ANYWAYS SO TAKE YOUR HUMILIATION LIKE A WOMAN AND LEAVE!

Zack: Ignis is gonna break her arm right now!! Ignis lost the title, and she’s gonna make Gaby suffer for it!

Security began to pour of the back before the powerful Rhea Laskaris hit the ring next. She grabbed Ignis from behind and launched her with a release German suplex that crashed her into the mat. Ignis rolled back to her feet as the Amazon waved her forward, holding out her arm for her and telling her to break it…

Zack: Wait a minute!! Look at this!! Go ahead...Ignis, you still want to fight?!

Wendy: Of course not.  She’s not going to face anyone on even terms, especially a huge powerhouse like Rhea!

Ignis moved back towards Gaby again but Rhea cut her off before the Firebird flipped her off and rolled out to the floor. Rhea moved towards the apron, telling Ignis to come fight her instead.

Zack: The Modern Day Amazon has seen enough!! Rhea Laskaris came close to winning that title against Lilly when she held it….and Ignis wants NOTHING to do with her! She’s actually beaten Ignis in another time and place! Ohh, we’ve got a situation here!

The medical team entered the ring as Rhea hopped out onto the floor, backing Andy and Ignis up the aisle as she told them to come back.

Wendy: Rhea wants some more, but its better Megan flee like she’s doing.  I think we’ve had enough for one night… but GOD… sooner or later Ignis is going to get into a situation she can’t sneak her way out of, and it will be GLORIOUS.

Zack: Fans, we’re out of time! Thank you for joining us at Future Shock Ascension! Gaby's got the title, but Ignis is stealing it anyway! And I think the Firebird has a whole new problem! Congratulations to Gaby!

Ignis handed the title back to Andy and started towards Rhea as the fans roared.

Zack: Don’t go yet...Ignis handed off the title to Andy….we’re gonna have it right now!!

Wendy: Oh boy… looks like I stand corrected.  

Rhea grinned as she squatted down, waving Ignis towards her.

Andy raised the title above his head as Ignis and Rhea locked eyes. Andy grabbed her to pull her back as Ignis acted like she was fighting to get free of her husband before Laskaris tapped her chin, telling her she can have the first shot. Andy pulled his wife with him as Ascension faded off the air.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:29:45 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: