Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:11:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S17E2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S17E2  (Read 284 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 04, 2015, 02:02:27 am »

Artwork Courtesy of Cori

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock All Star
Season 17 - Episode Two
February 3, 2015

The FFW logo appears on the screen with the world rotating behind it along with a “Happy New Year” underneath the image. And from there, we open inside what looks like a prison. The familiar lyrics of “All Star” begin to play in the background. An old and dilapidated prison at that, and as we see a guard passing by some cells, the camera peers into each cell as six women occupy them. Each of them are wearing black and white stripe prison jumpsuits. All of them watch as the guard passes by before Kate Steele hops up onto her bed and pushes a panel up in the ceiling to climb through. A tapping noise is heard before each of the other girls hear it, and do the same. Freya bounds up through the hole in the ceiling, as does Erica, Claire, Valentina, and Stacey. Single file, they crawl through some duct work apparently and end scaling down the side of the building to the ground. All of them run past a spotlight right before it sweeps past them and heads for the shore.

As they arrive, they find there’s only one boat. Each of them look at one another before a brawl breaks out. Kate and Valentina start trading blows, as Claire and Stacey trade shots as well. Erica and Freya shrug their shoulders, watching the other four fighting and take off towards the boat. They both dive in as Erica shoves Freya into the water, and starts up the motor. Freya pulls herself back in the boat soaking wet as the two start fighting. The four on the shore hear the alarm and dive into the water to swim after the boat before the guards storm towards the shore and see them escaping. One raises his gun, but the other guard pushes his hand down and points to a bottle with a paper in it at their feet. He removes the note and it reads “Future Shock All Star” before the logo switches to a huge banner hanging in the Future Shock Center. The camera pans the facility as the small group of fans make plenty of noise as they see the camera pass them by.

We are shown the mock Jeopardy set where the ring usually is found with five podiums side by side before we cut to Mark and Wendy.

Mark: The All Star season rolls on tonight as the five remaining stars look to impress us not with their physical abilities, but with their mental acumen instead. We’re playing a favorite, FFW Jeopardy tonight. As always, I am Mark Horton joined by Wendy Briese. And Wendy, you’ll be content to know that no managers were permitted in the building tonight! So we won’t see Isis or any Femme Fatales.

Wendy: Well, I would hope so.  It  would be awfully odd to have a manager accompany you for Jeopardy.  I suppose they could be a life-line if we were doing Millioniare, though…

Mark: An idea for a later day. Here’s the rundown. Last week, the categories were revealed. We have five of them, valued from 100 to 400 each. And for our purposes, the first woman to 1500 points will be our winner.  There will not be a final Jeopardy round, it’s purely who can get to 1500 first with the questions.

Wendy: That should make for interesting strategies with board pickings.  In regular Jeopardy, most people like to start at the lower values, and work their way up.  But going for broke off the bat here may be a better strategy… although if someone else gets it, you’re digging yourself deep.

The next sight we see is that of Adam Grant heading towards the host podium in a two piece suit. He even gets a couple whistles from the crowd before he gets there. The five All Stars make their way in next, lining up with Stacey, Erica, Kate, Claire, and Valentina side by side.

Mark: Probably wise to put Stacey and Valentina as far apart as possible for this one, given how they interacted in the season premiere. Though you gotta figure Claire would love to take a shot at Lozano right now. But the rules state if any of the competitors put their hands on the other, they will be docked 400 points in the game.

Wendy: Or any part of the body I’d hope.  Or weapons.  I’d hate someone to get beaten with a chair or dropkicked cause of some exact words nonsense.  Either way that’s good because Jeopardy is not a contact sport.  This is a test of KNOWLEDGE… to see how much you know about our company!

Adam begins at the podium.

Adam: Ladies, you know the rules for tonight’s game. No physical contact with each other at all, or you will be docked 400 points for each offense. We are playing till someone amasses 1500 points. You know the categories.

Adam glances behind him towards the video wall as the categories pop up at the top with 100 to 400 points appearing beneath them.

Adam: The categories are: Unstoppable….Team Adonis….Unity division….Future Shock Season 5….FFW Television Championship. By virtue of a random drawing earlier, Erica gets to start us off.

Mark: Your manager made a fine point. Erica really can’t afford to miss any questions here tonight, it wouldn’t look good at all. But knowledge is one thing, she has to buzz in first too.

Wendy: That’s true, but by virtue of a random drawing, she can at least pick a categoy that suits her best and… you didn’t have anything to do with that drawing I hope, Mr. Horton.

Mark: No, they wouldn’t let me in the room.

Adam: Erica, where would you like to start?

Erica: Unstoppable for 100.

Adam: The site of the first Unstoppable event.

Erica buzzes in almost immediately.

Erica: What is the Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota?

DING! 100 to Erica.

Erica: Same category for 200.

Adam: The only retirement match to take place at Unstoppable.

Erica: What is the match between Isabella and Wendy?

DING! 200 to Erica.  She nods to keep going.

Adam: The FFW Champion after Unstoppable 3.

Erica: Who is Scarlett Kincaid?

DING! 300 to Erica, as she buzzes in almost instantly each time.

Adam: The first title to ever change hands at an Unstoppable event.

She buzzes in again, much to the annoyance of Valentina and Stacey.

Erica: What is the Evolution Championship?

DING!! 400 points to Erica! This draws applause from the crowd.

Adam: Erica has 1000 points, and the rest of you...none.

Wendy: GOOD LORD!  Erica’s on fire right out the gate and she just ran the Unstoppable category one two three four!

Mark: Now that’s how you do it! She is damn quick on that buzzer, was one of the drills I had her on this week. Take it home!

Adam: Alright, Erica. You can pick the next category.

As the blonde looks them over, Stacey leans down behind the podium briefly and rises back up. Adam casts her a curious look as Erica begins.

Erica: Future Shock Season 5 for 400!

Mark: Erica’s looking to close it down early here, Wendy.

Wendy: She’ll still need one more question after this, but man is it going to be embarassing if she wins this in six straight.

Adam: The competition in the fourth episode of Season Five.

Erica presses the buzzer and gets no reaction before Stacey chimes in, her buzzer ringing.

Stacey: What is the bikini joust?

DING! 400 to Stacey!

Erica frowns a bit at this as the Dream Killer clears her throat, and nods to the next one up.

Stacey: Same category for 300.

Adam: The first elimination of Season Five.

Stacey: Who is your worthless wife?

BZZZTTT!!

Adam: That’s not an acceptable answer, we need a name. Not an editorial.

Kate buzzes in next as Stacey glowers.

Kate: Who is Eleanor Blackwell?

BZZZTTTT!!!

Adam: Still not the answer.

Wendy: OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, KATE!?  STACEY JUST PRACTICALLY *GAVE* YOU THE RIPPING ANSWER!  AND ITS *ELIZABETH* BLACKWELL!

Mark: Stacey might want to keep her opinions to herself here.

Valentina buzzes in.

Valentina: Who is Lightning?

DING!! 300 to Valentina. The score so far:
1000 to Erica, 400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina.

Mark: I think Valentina can thank Stacey there, and really? Eleanor Blackwell?

Wendy: I don’t even know.  FFW’s never had anyone named Eleanor.  Closest was Eileen and even then… Maybe she was listening to Eleanor Rigby earlier and just… braintooted.

Valentina: Season Five for 200, Adam.

Adam: The first non-wrestling challenge from Season Five.

Claire beats her to the buzzer.

Claire: What is…” Claire shrugs her shoulders, shaking her head as she continues hopefully. “Blackjack?

DING, 200 points to Claire.

The score so far:
1000 to Erica, 400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina, 200 to Claire.

Claire nods ahead to finish the category.

Adam: The final match of Season Five.

Claire: What is a tables match?

DING!!! 100 to Claire.

The score so far:
1000 to Erica, 400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina, 300 to Claire.

Adam: Nicely done, that finishes off two categories. Erica is still in the lead with 1000.

Erica looks down at her buzzer, giving it an odd look.

Mark: Erica still has a really strong lead, but Valentina and Claire are tied. And Kate...hasn’t gotten on the board at all.

Wendy: Kate just… I mean… one of the Season Five participants was in her PROMO.  How did… ELEANOR?!

Claire: Unity division for 100!

Mark: Can’t say this choice surprises me, Claire going with the division she is currently half of the champions in!

Wendy: Claire might be able to run this one- if she does… she’s on the doorstep.

Adam: Alright, members of the Danger Queens.

Erica tries to buzz in to no avail, only for Kate to buzz in first.

Kate: Oh OH OH I know this who is Charlotte Gage & the girl that everyone says I look like! Kassandra!!!!

DING!!! 100 points to Kate.

Adam: Well done, Kate. Finally.

Mark: Kate finally screams onto the board with 100 points.

Wendy: That was BARELY a question… but she did say “who is”... and then.. a little more brevity, Kate.

The score so far:
1000 to Erica, 400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina, 300 to Claire, 100 to Kate.

Kate indicates to keep going onto the next one.

Adam: The end of Bounce & Pounce’s first reign as Unity Champions.

Kate: Well it came after the suspension from failing a drug test after a Byte This. Does that count as an answer?!

BZZTT!!

Adam: Not in the form of a question….

Wendy: It was kind of a rhetorical question… but I guess that probably doesn’t count.

Mark: Asking if it is a question doesn’t make it one. Just the question isn’t the right answer anyway.

Erica goes to buzz in again, but gets nothing before Claire does.

Claire: What is...due to a failed drug test?

DING!!! 200 to Claire.

The score so far:
1000 to Erica, 500 to Claire,400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina, 100 to Kate.

Mark: Claire’s coming back now, I don’t get why Erica’s not buzzing in….did her thumb go  numb or something?

Wendy: I don’t know.  It’s a split second difference between everyone, but there were several moments I could have SWORN she hit first...

Claire: Keep going, Unity for 300!

Adam: Shortest single reign as Unity Champions..

Erica hits the buzzer again, though no sound comes out before Valentina pipes in again.

Valentina: Who is Angelic S&D?

BZZZTTTT!!

Erica hits the button again, still nothing before Kate chimes in.

Kate: Who is ummmm.. Pink Inc?

BZZZTTTTT!!!! Claire chimes in again.

Claire: Who are Bounce & Pounce?

DING!!! 300 to Claire!

The score so far:
1000 to Erica, 800 to Claire,400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina, 100 to Kate.

Mark: That one hemmed up a few people right there, Wendy. To be fair, we’re only talking about a matter of 3 days between Bounce & Pounce & Angelic S&D…

Wendy: You’re right, 18 days vs. 21 days, but… um… I’m CERTAIN Erica buzzed in first there.  She needs to say something… it’s malfunctioning, and it may have been ever since she ran the first category.

Claire: TV title for 400!

Adam: The date Kelly McGuffin became Television Champion.

Erica taps again, nothing. Kate hits it first.

Kate: Considering she won the title from my best friend. I believe the answer to this question is AHEM what is March 13th 2014 at Velocity?

DING!! 400 to Kate!

The score so far:
1000 to Erica, 800 to Claire, 500 to Kate, 400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina

Kate: TV for 300!

Adam: The woman Michelle Taylor defeated to become a two week Television Champion.

Kate: Who is ummmm errrrr Anita Simms?!

DING!!! 300 to Kate!

The score so far:
1000 to Erica, 800 to Claire, 800 to Kate, 400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina

Kate: TV for 200!!

Adam: The longest combined reign of a Television Champion.

Erica buzzes again, nothing as Stacey snickers. Kate hits it again.

Kate: This is a really tough one. I know Kelly had it the longest but.. I will say Who is Sophie Richards?!

DING!!!! 200 to Kate.

The score so far:
1000 to Erica, 1000 to Kate, 800 to Claire,, 400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina

Wendy: Kate’s tied for first!  And Stacey seems to find Erica’s buzzing woes funny, although I don’t think she could have… wait… didn’t she duck under her podium for… no way…

Mark: I didn’t notice honestly, but that does sound familiar. I figured she was fixing her shoe or something..

Wendy: I hope so… because I’d really HATE to think that our set-designer was DUMB enough to put the contestant’s buzzer cables within reach of another contestant, especially one like Stacey.

Kate: Team Adonis for 400!!

Adam: The referee who helped Starla to her first No Surrender title reign.

Stacey buzzes in first.

Stacey: Who is Alvin Shepherd?

BZZZTTTTT!!

Mark: I’m sure you know who it is….

Wendy: Alex Adonis.  I wasn’t even tapping…

Valentina buzzes in next.

Valentina: Who is Melinda Stringer?

BZZZZTTTT!!

Mark: Valentina getting a couple of our referees confused there…

Wendy: Yeah, well that’s what happens when you treat our officials as objects instead of human beings.  I’m impressed she actually got that close.

Kate buzzes in next.

Kate: Who is Alex Adonis?!

DING!!!! 400 to Kate!!

The score so far:
1400 to Kate, 1000 to Erica, 800 to Claire,, 400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina

Wendy: Kate’s come out of nowhere, and now wins it with any right answer!   But we’re running out of board- there’s only four questions left!

Kate: Team Adonis for 100!!!

Mark: Kate’s going for it all here, Stacey and Valentina couldn’t make the points difference if they got them all right from here on out. It’s down to three women!

Adam: The team that ended Team Adonis’ reign as the Unity Champions.

Erica drives the end of the buzzer into the desk, still no answer before Kate chimes in again.

Mark: Hang on a second, can we get someone to check her buzzer before Kate--

Kate: Who is Bounce & Pounce?!

DING!!!!!!! 100 points to Kate!

The score so far:
1500 to Kate, 1000 to Erica, 800 to Claire,, 400 to Stacey, 300 to Valentina.

Adam: And Kate Steele wins FFW Jeopardy!

This gets some applause from the crowd as Kate celebrates behind her podium.

Wendy: Well good for Kate, because she fought hard from behind.  But… and I don’t want to take away from Kate, and I don’t know what Stacey did under that podium… but part of me wonders if Erica should have won this a half-a-dozen questions ago.   

Claire shakes Kate’s hand as well as a very annoyed Erica. Stacey heads off, covering her mouth and shaking a bit as Valentina storms off the set as well.

Mark: Do we have a rear view of earlier in the show? Can we get the footage, please?

The camera heads back to Mark and Wendy.

Mark: Well the decision now lies with our fans, Wendy. Kate wins the Jeopardy challenge, and still has the amnesty card. The fans get to decide who gets eliminated first, and--

We immediately cut to the rear camera, watching as Stacey ducks down behind her podium, removes a small pair of scissors from her boot and cuts Erica’s buzzer cable as she was looking at the board. Then we go back to Mark & Wendy.

Wendy: Well, there’s your answer on who should be voted out, but… WHO DESIGNED THAT SET WITH THE CABLES THERE!?  WHY WOULD SOMEONE… ANYONE… ANYONE AT ALL EVER THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

Mark: That’s some horsesh--......I know our design team is used to building arena sets and rings...and not game shows, but….

Wendy: It baffles me, Mark.  It just… AT LEAST PUT THEM IN SOME PROTECTIVE METAL CASING FOR GOD’S SAKES. 

Mark lets out a very prolonged exhale as we see Stacey in the background behind the hosts, talking to someone and looking as though she is putting something into their hands before she quickly walks towards the back. The assistant stuffs his hands into his pocket and heads towards the exit.

Wendy: I don’t know Mark.  Is there anything we can do at this point?  No?  Well… *sigh*  guess what, voters, there’s something YOU can do now!  Head to the website and tell us who YOU want to see eliminated!

Mark nudges Wendy as we go to a replay of what just took place behind them, as Mark lets out a VERY long sigh.

Mark: Do I have to tell you who I think it should be? I mean, seriously? She just handed some kid some cash right there, and I guarantee you whoever that is won’t have a job tomorrow...so I hope it was a lot of money.

Wendy: Well, Mark… I gotta say.  I didn’t think there was any way you could possibly cheat at Jeopardy other than knowing the answers before hand… and well… we got proven wrong again.

Mark: Yeah, that kid is out of a job….I promise. Fans...head to the website. Pick who you want to see eliminated….. I know who DOESN’T deserve it, and that’s my wife….

Wendy: And I agree completely!  But that’s just our opinion.  It’s in YOUR hands now, FFW Faithful!

Mark: And...we’ll see you back here next week to find out who you picked...and what the next challenge will be. Good night from Future Shock!

Mark jerks his headset off and heads towards the same exit the assistant went through before Future Shock fades off the air.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:34:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: