Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 05:01:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S19E2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S19E2  (Read 308 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 12, 2015, 01:28:35 am »

Poster by Cori, Headers by Rodzilla

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock
Season 19, Episode Two
August 11, 2015

A torch is lit to a bright fire as we see the FFW logo on a rocky wall before the camera pulls back. Next we see a woman who is dressed much like Lara Croft, making her way through a cave, taking careful steps before she reaches a door with a handle beside it. She reaches over cautiously and pulls it, causing the door to open. She steps through, trying to get a look at her surroundings. Suddenly the door slams shut behind her as the interior comes to light. She spins back towards the entrance, trying to find a way back out to no avail.

The tomb raider turns back towards the room, a large arena with an open door on the far side. She glances up to see six cages, five of them empty. The sixth one opens as a woman with rather large endowments hops out, cracking her knuckles as the tomb raider looks at Manami who takes off towards her. “Another Way Out” by the Hollywood Undead begins to play. The tomb raider takes off towards the far door, diving through it before she takes off running straight ahead, glancing to the right about to turn a corner before a blonde woman seems to be summoning the wind, a bright grin forming on Bianca’s face as she sees her. The explorer keeps running, darting past another opening where she finds a woman rolling towards her like a cannonball. The explorer barely stops in time as Riley goes rolling past her. The raider races on, looking behind her to see if any of them are behind her.

When she turns to look back at what’s in front of her, she nearly runs into a woman wearing a gas mask, who lunges forward to grab her throat. But the explorer rolls between her legs and regains her feet to keep running, seeing Echo advancing on her till a blond woman blocks her path. Anna waves Echo forward, looking as though the two are about to fight before the explorer keeps running. She sees an opening ahead, darting through the door and finally reaching outside with a deep sigh of relief before a girl with two-tone hair drops down behind her. The raider spins around as Mallory lunges at her, with the camera whirring around to see the Future Shock Season 19 logo on the wall.

From there, we cut inside the Future Shock Center as the small gathering of fans make plenty of noise as the camera pans over them. We see the ring with the Season 19 logo across the mat before the show cuts to the booth with Zack and Undine.

Zack: Welcome to a capacity crowd here at the Future Shock Center in the City of Angels. And tonight, the 19th season rolls on as our five remaining hopefuls take on a bit of bull riding. Not to mention we are going to see the very well-liked Katie Day as she faces the returning Willow. And Undine, we heard from Willow at Breaking Point. What did you make of her?

Undine: I think she’s a selfish, egotistical, maniacal cow. So pretty much exactly the same as she’s always been!

Zack: I don’t think Katie is going to have a hard time finding fan support here tonight. Katie made a lot of headlines in FFW after she was the first and only one to defeat Desirae Kain at her own game in those open challenges. But tonight, it’s her first official match and she’s got the egocentric Willow to deal with. Undine, Willow has been making demands all day, including making her name part of the show tonight, as in Future Shock Season 19 featuring Willow!

Undine: It wasn’t cool when Stacey did it, and she actually had... you know, a legacy and all that. Willow’s just an annoying bint in my opinion.

Zack: Also later tonight even though Willow demanded to be the main event, it’ll be a round of bull riding with the mechanical bull FFW bought. I understand it’s been getting a workout all week since it was moved to the Center. I don’t know about you, but I think this may work against someone like Riley. Who do you give the edge? And the disadvantage?

Undine: Hard to say to be honest. Bull-riding requires a unique set of skills, and I’m not entirely sure how the girls will respond. I think it’s best to just wait and see what happens!

Zack: Coming up first though, we’re going to send it to the ring for the opening match. Take it away, Cory.

Cory: The opening contest for Future Shock is scheduled for one fall!

The cameras head to the ring as the fans are watching all around it before they see Katie Day bound out of the back towards the ring. She hops into the ring, climbing up onto all four turnbuckles to wave to the fans with a huge smile on her face. Referee Kevin Fisk also climbs into the ring as Katie greets the fans.

Cory: Introducing first, she hails from San Francisco, California. Please welcome…..KATIE DAY!!!

Zack: Katie is full of enthusiasm, and since dethroning Desirae a few weeks ago, she’s definitely earned herself a following amongst our Future Shock fans. She’s just happy to be here, Undine.

Undine: I’m happy she’s here too. Long may her win streak continue!

As the fans look towards the back again, they see a couple members of the production staff come out. A shake of their collective heads, they pull out a rolled up red carpet that they unfurl from the door all the way up the steps to the apron. The crowd is already in auto-boo before Willow heads out from the back. She demands them to all stand up, but doesn’t entirely get what she wants before she strolls down the carpet and up the steps to the apron.

Cory: And her opponent, from Los Angeles, California………...WILLOW!!!!

The blonde starts giving the referee a hard time as she stands on the apron, telling him to hold the ropes open for her.

Undine: Oh dear lord, the woman is so full of it...

Zack: A red carpet? Well then, Willow is definitely not short of self confidence, is she?

Fisk tells her to get in the ring so he can start the match before Willow beckons Cory over to her. The ring announcer offers her the microphone, but she tells him to hold it instead and then says something to him. He gives her a peculiar look before shaking his head.

Cory: Willow has demanded that referee Kevin Fisk hold the ropes open for her, or she will not get into the ring to start this match.

Undine: Don’t do it Fisk! Just count the sad sack of shit out and do us all a favour!

Zack: He can’t count her out, the bell hasn’t rung yet. But I’m with you, I’d call for the bell and do it then.

Fisk waved her to get into the ring as Katie bounced up and down in the corner. Willow screamed at him to hold the ropes open for her. But as Cory was leaving the ring, she told him he had to do it. Cory looked a little put out before he pulled the bottom and middle rope open. She shook her head and told him to sit on the middle and hold up the top. The ring announcer looked around the crowd for a moment and did as she asked before she gingerly stepped through into the ring.

Undine: I swear I’ma get off this chair and punch her out myself…

Zack: Apparently Willow prefers her ropes held open a certain way.

As Cory was about to step down to the floor, the blonde pointed to her corner and asked him to dust off the turnbuckles for her. He gave a quizzical look before he rubbed his hand over them and finally hopped down to the floor. Willow then directed the referee to call for the bell.

Zack: I’ve never seen someone have to have the turnbuckles dusted off. No one’s used the ring tonight, so they shouldn’t be in bad shape….

Undine: She’s just being a tool. I don’t see Wendy House liking this much...

Fisk called for the bell to start the match after rolling his eyes. Willow directed him to check Katie for weapons as she limbered up in the corner. Kevin headed for Katie, who happily submitted to being checked for weapons before Willow darted across the ring and clobbered her with a forearm smash to the head as the referee was leaning down to check her boots.

Undine: And now a cheap shot. I dunno who rehired this woman, but I hope they’re happy. And by happy, I mean they catch syphilis.

Zack: Well I know Mark contacted her for this match, but I don’t think he hired her back. Either way, we’re under way!

The referee barely got out of the way as Willow hammered forearms into Katie’s face before she whipped her across to the far side. Day hit the turnbuckles before Willow took off behind her, delivering a high knee into her back to send her back into the corner again. She quickly snatched her around the waist and dropped her with a side Russian leg sweep. The live crowd in the Center booed louder as she got back to her feet, heading to the far corner and demanding Cory hand her a towel. The ring announcer gave another quizzical look before he handed one up to her for her to blot her face with before she tossed it into the crowd.

Undine: This is getting ridiculous. Shame she tossed the towel away. I hope she’ll be wiping her own blood off that face before long.

As Katie began to get to her feet, Willow moved in behind her and grabbed a couple handfuls of hair before she bounced her face off the recently dusted turnbuckle. She spun her around in the corner, lacing into her with knife edge chops to the chest before she sent her back into the original corner with an Irish whip. Day crashed into it as Willow followed up with a big splash before she let her drop to the mat.

Zack: Like her or not, Willow is certainly effective here in the opening moments of the match. And Katie has yet to get out of the blocks.

Undine: In fairness to Katie, she probably got bored waiting for Willow to stop prancing about and fell asleep...

The arrogant blonde measured and dropped an elbow into her chest before she reached across to hook her leg for the cover. Fisk slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Katie kicked out at two as Willow drove an elbow into her nose before she got back to her feet.

Zack: Clearly Willow thought this match was already over, and didn’t appreciate Katie ruining her moment there.

Undine: Well Willow’s an idiot then. Katie isn’t going to go down that easily. Come on.

Willow pulled her to her feet, and tossed her back to the mat by her hair. The crowd continued to give her no shortage of disdain. Katie began to stir on the mat as Willow dropped down behind her. As the fan favorite rose to her feet, Willow darted across looking for a chop block. But Katie had it well scouted. And as soon as Willow went past her and turned back around, Katie caught her with a spinning heel kick to the body that doubled her over. The fans came to their feet as Katie hooked her head and drilled her with a tornado DDT! She rolled away from her, trying to collect herself as the fans began to chant her name.

Zack: Katie had some kind of sixth sense there, felt that chop block coming her way. And she made Willow suffer for it! Listen to the fans, they are starting to get back into this.

Undine: Yeah! I think they wanna see Willow get her butt kicked as much as I do! Let’s go Katie!

Katie got back to her feet and took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a splash on top of Willow as she tried to sit up. It landed flush before she rolled off her, and nipped back up to her feet. Willow began to get back up as well, only for Katie to hook her head and drill her with an Asai DDT! Day left her feet with a standing moonsault that connected perfectly before she reached across and hooked the leg for the cover. The fans came to their feet as Fisk slid into position to make the count.

Zack: I’ll tell you what! When Katie gets uncorked, she’s a ball of energy and Willow just learned that the hard way! We got a cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Willow got her shoulder up before the three as Katie sat up on her knees. She glanced around with a smile at the support she was getting, only for Willow to sit up and rake her eyes to blind her.

Undine: OH COME ON! Do your damn job Fisk, that’s a blatant eye rake!

Willow clutched the back of her head as she got back to her feet, trying to recover as quickly as she could. She jerked Katie to her feet from behind, snapping off a belly to back suplex with authority. Willow rolled over top of her, not to cover her but hammer closed fists into her head repeatedly. Fisk gave her a five count to stop before she finished at four. The fans gave her no love as Willow got back to her feet. She pulled Katie up, hooking her head and going for a swinging neckbreaker. But Day blocked it. She tried again, no avail before Katie shoved her backwards. Willow lost her balance for a half second before Katie launched herself into the air and connected with a flying headscissors! The fans came to their feet as she transitioned it into an inside cradle.

Zack: Inside cradle, that could be all!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Willow kicked out just in the nick of time before the three. Katie looked up to the referee, who assured her it was just a two count.

Undine: Close! Keep on her girl! This is your time! THIS IS YOUR TIME!!!

Katie pulled Willow back to her feet, burying a pair of knee lifts into her abdomen before she rocketed her across for the ride into the corner. Willow struck hard as Katie charged in behind her, leaving her feet and burying both knees into her chest!

Zack: DAY BREAKER! Katie is gonna do it!

Willow collapsed to the mat in the corner as Katie dropped down to cover her.

Undine: COUNT IT FISK!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

As the referee’s hand was coming down for three, Willow got her leg across the bottom rope. He quickly halted the count, and pointed it out to Katie. The fan favorite shook her head at the sight of it.

Zack: Rookie error there, I think Katie would have had it if she hadn’t been close to the ropes after that Day Breaker.

Undine: Yeah, may have needed a more emphatic leg hook. Both legs maybe. But she needs to shrug off that disappointment and keep on her.

Katie pulled Willow away from the ropes and stepped over her, heading towards the corner. She climbed up to the top rope, looking down between her legs at Willow. And with a wave of her arm to rally the fans, she came off the top rope with a split legged moonsault!

Zack: KATIE’S AIRBORNE!!

Katie sailed through the air, but Willow brought her knees up on the way down. And Katie shouted in pain on impact. Willow rolled her up into an inside cradle...with a handful of tights to go with it as Fisk made the count.

Zack: Right in the ribs!!! Look at the tights!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The fans booed to no end as Willow climbed to her feet, trying to catch her breath as the referee raised her hand. That brought a smile to her face, demanding he do it again and twice more for all four sides of the ring to see.

Undine: Yeah, she’s real proud of herself, isn’t she? You’d think she’d forgotten getting her arse kicked for the last ten minutes...

Cory: The winner of this match………...WILLOW!!!

Zack: Willow took advantage right at the end, and just barely squeaked out this victory tonight, Undine. And I’m pretty sure this isn’t going to put her ego in check at all.

Undine: Will anything in fairness?

Willow rolled out to the floor, demanding Cory raise her hand too. The ring announcer shook his head till she slapped him across the face before he finally raised it with one hand and held his cheek with the other.

Zack: What the hell was that for?! It’s not Cory’s job to raise your hand, the referee did it four times already!

Undine: I don’t know what she has against Cory, but... something tells me she might regret this before long...

As Willow stood triumphant, we cut to a highlight video from the bowling challenge on the previous edition of Future Shock. After that, we head back into the Center with the cameras fixated on another location within it, that being the mechanical bull. Padding surrounds it on the floor, shown by the camera before the shot pulls back to show the five remaining hopefuls standing side by side.

Zack: One event down, one to go. Up next, the bull riding challenge. And this one has a lot riding on it. The winner earns a Skip in this week’s voting for elimination. That will allow them to advance to the next round.

Undine: A lot riding on it? Ahaha, I see what you did there!

Zack: The rules for this challenge are pretty straight forward, and all of the girls know them. Each girl will have a chance to ride the Rodeo Raider 9000. There are no master controls as the bull moves totally at random. It increases its speed gradually for up to a minute. Whoever can stay on the longest wins. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.

Undine: Wow, this is certainly more advanced than the dark days of season 6! Let’s do it!

The first one to head towards the bull is Bianca Salvador. The Typhoon gets a mixed reaction from the fans watching in the Center before she climbs up onto the bull and gets comfortable.

Zack: The Typhoon is going to kick it off here, she’ll be setting the bar that the others have to exceed.

Undine: I hope she falls off after five seconds.

The referee asks her if she is ready to begin, which she brags the handle with one hand and nods her head. The official activates the bull as the mechanical beast slowly begins to rock back and forth, without much problem for the blonde. Bianca holds on fairly easily as the timer ticks away behind her back. At about the ten second mark, the bull begins to pick up some speed and starts rumbling back and forth as though two people were on either side of it. At the 15 second mark, it really starts to move, now in jarring motions in no particular direction, ultimately in every direction till it jerked all the way to the ring and fired back to the left violently. One more violent jerk caused her to let go and fall onto the padded floor as the referee and the viewers noted the time.

Zack: Bianca with a pretty good start, Undine. She managed to hang in for 23 seconds there for the first ride. Now we know the time to beat. And up next is Anna Giovanna, the amnesty card holder.

Undine: Well 23 seconds is... the time to beat. I guess we’ll find out how good it is pretty shortly.

Bianca heads towards the floor as she passes Anna, who steps into the padded area and climbs up onto the mechanical bull. She throws a leg over it and grabs the handle, glancing over to the referee. Fisk asks her if she’s ready to begin. She gives a nod and the bull restarts. Just like before, it starts off with a slow and easy pace. But unlike the first time, the beast begins to rocket back and forth, shaking Anna like a pendulum. The speed seems to kick up considerably from the first ride. And at the 15 second mark, Anna is struggling to stay atop it.

Zack: For you fans watching, the bull is automated. There are no master controls, it runs at random speeds and not controlled by anyone. And it’s really giving Anna a hell of a ride.

Undine: No kidding, it’s rocking her every which way all over the place!

The bull winds around in a wide circles over and over again as Anna reaffirms her grip, only for it to fire forward hard and send her up and over the front to the padded floor. As soon as she is gone, the bull stops moving. She and the viewers glance to her time to see it was 22 seconds.

Zack: Anna just one second shy of Bianca on the bull, and the Typhoon still is holding the lead with only a second to spare really. Next up is Mallory!

Undine: Still think Anna was more impressive, she had a lot more bucking to deal with. ...There’s a sentence I never thought I’d say...

Anna and Mallory exchange glances as the blonde exits, while Bennett climbs up onto the device. She taps her Chuck Taylor-ish boots, glancing back to Fisk who asks if she’s ready. She nods and off the bull goes after he flips the switch. The bull really starts off violently as it bounces up and down and began to shimmy quickly in all direction, shaking Mallory up at the same time. The mechanic clutched the handle tightly as it rocked her back and forth, suddenly beginning to swirl like a blender as Mallory’s face showed she was getting somewhat disoriented.

Zack: Look at Mallory’s face, she must feel like she’s stuck inside a dryer with the way the bull is handling right now. She might know every part of it, but that’s no trade-off for being on it.

Undine: If she throws up, I hope she does it... not on the bull. That won’t be a pleasant seat for the next person...

The violent dryer-like shaking continued before the bull jerked forward and then dipped backwards, causing her to almost slide off the back till it tilted sideways and she hit the padded floor around it. She sat up on her knees, trying to regain her equilibrium before she glanced up to the time to see it was 28 seconds.

Zack: Excellent time for Mallory, and she takes the lead with 28 seconds. I thought she was going to fall off sooner than that. Undine, it had to have felt like the room was spinning at turbo speeds.

Undine: Yeah, kinda like being in a giant tumble dryer. Kinda glad I’m sitting here to be honest.

Mallory finally exited the padding area before Echo passed her, heading towards the bull. The powerhouse didn’t waste any time, immediately climbing up and telling Fisk to start it before he had a chance to ask her. He immediately flipped the switch and the bull kicked off. Slow and steady to star as it rocked back and forth repeatedly, with the speed only increasing minutely. At least that was the case until it seemed to kick into turbo and really began shaking violently. Echo’s legs wrapped tighter around it.

Zack: Look at the grip Echo’s legs have on that thing. I don’t think she’s going to damage it like Rhea did once, but she has amazing power in those legs of hers.

Undine: She really does. And I hope it doesn’t break, that thing cost like ten grand I hear!

The bull began to rattle harder and harder, bucking back and forth and caused the handle and Echo’s hand to hit her abdomen again and again. She winced on each strike as it seemed to cause her to hit harder and harder till it dipped almost all the way backwards and shook like a leaf before Echo slid off the back and landed on the padded floor.

Zack: That was an excellent run for Echo, and let’s see what the timer says was her time. Remember 28 is the time to beat.

She and the others looked up to the timer to show it read 26 seconds.

Undine: Oh, that’s a shame. I really thought she was gonna do it. But Mallory still leads!

Echo shook her head as she got back to her feet, joining the others as she gave a long look at her fellow classmate, Mallory. And finally, Riley hopped up to her feet and headed towards the bull.

Zack: Last but not least is Riley. Her build is definitely not conducive to this challenge, but at least she doesn’t have that---

The sound of pounding on the window could be heard as the cameras panned right to see Arya Quinn outside the building with security watching her. She had a megaphone in her hand.

Quinn: RIOT OR WE RIOT! RIOT OR WE RIOT! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The other four glanced back to see her outside the window as Riley facepalmed and climbed up onto the bull.

Quinn: RIOT OR WE RIOT…..BITCHES!!!

Undine: Can I go and riot all over her face please?

The other four hopefuls looked back to her again as Fisk asked Riley if she was ready. Riot nodded her head and the bull was activated once again. She had a firm grip on the handle as it moved methodically at first, not fast at all before about 8 seconds in when it really kicked off and began to violently shake the Cannonball up. Riley’s face grimaced, teeth gritted as she managed to hold on anyway.

Zack: Look at that, Riley is doing great so far! The bull doesn’t seem to be able to shake her! Mallory’s score could be history in just seconds!

Undine: Let’s go!

The bull continued to rock Riley like a leaf as the timer passed the twenty second mark. Riley had an excellent grip though, and was managing to hold tight…..till a loud noise began to come from outside.

WOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOP!!

Zack: Arya Quinn is cheerleading on...someone’s car and just set the alarm off doing it! Hang on, that’s Jake’s car!

Undine: ...Oh for God’s sake...

Riley and the others looked to see Quinn was jumping up and down in excitement on someone’s car, setting off the car alarm as she shouted for her charge. And as soon as Riley spotted her, she lost her focus and fell off the bull. Riot hit the padding as the camera overheard Anna saying “That’s it…” before the blonde hopped to her feet and began to head towards the exit to go out after Mallory. The timer read 25 seconds as Riley looked ready to murder before Fisk raised Mallory’s hand.

Zack: Riley had it right there, but the distraction from the car alarm outside the Center….Arya better get the hell out of here!

The cameras spotted through the window as Anna was outside, and Quinn hopped off the hood of the car and dove into another vehicle, locking it behind her.

Undine: This woman absolutely beggars belief. That’s two challenges in a row she’s basically stopped her own client from winning!

Mallory smiled as she had her hand raised before the referee handed her the ceremonial Skip card, which she raised high above her head.

Zack: Mallory’s earned a reprieve from the voting this week, and just barely won the bull riding competition! Well done to her, and I hope that’s Quinn’s car she just locked herself into out there.

Undine: Knowing her it probably isn’t. Freakin’ misfit...

Zack: Fans, Mallory will be definitely heading to round three. But now it’s your turn to cast your vote. Who do you want out next? Is it Echo, Anna, Riley, or Bianca Salvador? We’ll find out one week from tonight, and the rest of our challenges will be in the ring for the rest of the season! Undine, who do you think deserves to stay...and go?

Undine: I’d get rid of Bianca personally. All four of the others did great. But I’m only one vote, you all have to go do your voting! Do it! Do it now!

Zack: Head to the FFW site to cast your vote, and we’ll see you right back here as the 19th season rolls on!

Mallory admired the Skip card for a moment with a smile on her face as Anna was trying to open the door to the car Quinn had locked herself inside. On that image, Future Shock fades off the air.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:17:30 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: