Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 12:24:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S19E5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S19E5  (Read 599 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 22, 2015, 11:59:51 pm »

Poster by Cori, Headers by Rodzilla GFX

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock
Season 19 Finale
September 22, 2015

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open not on the opening video, but backstage inside the Future Shock Center. Backstage Mallory Bennett is in front of the camera as she tapes the fingers of her right hand one by one before punching her fist in her already taped up left hand. She looks more dressed for a street fight than a wrestling match, wearing a faded black shirt that simply reads “CASH” in white letters, frayed jeans and before the camera zoomed in on her upper half, a pair of snakeskin wrestling boots. She admires her taped fingers again before punching the palm of her hand one more time with a small smile.

Kaylee: Lookin good there

The camera pans back to reveal FFW Television Champion Kaylee Clarke approaching Mallory, smile on her face. Kaylee’s already dressed to compete for her match with Leah.

Kaylee: Big ladder match tonight, you ready?

Seemed like an obvious question, but still one that needed to be asked. Mallory’s smile is an earnest one and she looks at the champion directly, her eyes never diverting to the Television Championship she’s carried with her.

Mallory: As ready as I’ll ever be. I almost wish it was as easy as swapping out spark plugs but where would the fun be in that right? How ‘bout you? Ready to try and walk out of here with that beauty around your waist still?

Kaylee: I am, I’m just glad that defending this title has been slightly easier than swapping out spark plugs, God that would make being a champion almost impossible!

Kaylee chuckles to herself at that, being nowhere near as mechanically inclined as Mallory.

Kaylee: I think it’s super important that you two, you and Anna of course, get to see what you’re fighting for, on top of the honour of winning Future Shock. The Television champion will be defending against one of you down the road, and while it’s been no picnic here thus far, I just want to reassure you that it doesn’t get any easier once you’re on the main roster.

Mallory: I wouldn’t want it any other way. The best things in life are the things that you’ve got to fight for. At least that’s what my uncle used to say before he married my third aunt. Long story. I do wish you luck tonight in defending that... If the stars align of course you’ll be seeing me again sooner than you think.

The season finalist extended her hand to the Television Champion with a wry smirk, which was reciprocated.

Kaylee: Why thank you, and good luck to you, as well. You’re so close to making history, just don’t fall off the ladder.

Kaylee’s smile widens a tad as she shakes Mallory’s freshly taped hand, walking off down the hall towards the curtain for her title defense. Mal herself watches the Television Champion depart with a smile before it fades away some as she lets out an exhale, seeming to think about the task ahead of her before we cut away.

A torch is lit to a bright fire as we see the FFW logo on a rocky wall before the camera pulls back. Next we see a woman who is dressed much like Lara Croft, making her way through a cave, taking careful steps before she reaches a door with a handle beside it. She reaches over cautiously and pulls it, causing the door to open. She steps through, trying to get a look at her surroundings. Suddenly the door slams shut behind her as the interior comes to light. She spins back towards the entrance, trying to find a way back out to no avail.

The tomb raider turns back towards the room, a large arena with an open door on the far side. She glances up to see six cages, five of them empty. The sixth one opens as a woman with rather large endowments hops out, cracking her knuckles as the tomb raider looks at Manami who takes off towards her. “Another Way Out” by the Hollywood Undead begins to play. The tomb raider takes off towards the far door, diving through it before she takes off running straight ahead, glancing to the right about to turn a corner before a blonde woman seems to be summoning the wind, a bright grin forming on Bianca’s face as she sees her. The explorer keeps running, darting past another opening where she finds a woman rolling towards her like a cannonball. The explorer barely stops in time as Riley goes rolling past her. The raider races on, looking behind her to see if any of them are behind her.

When she turns to look back at what’s in front of her, she nearly runs into a woman wearing a gas mask, who lunges forward to grab her throat. But the explorer rolls between her legs and regains her feet to keep running, seeing Echo advancing on her till a blond woman blocks her path. Anna waves Echo forward, looking as though the two are about to fight before the explorer keeps running. She sees an opening ahead, darting through the door and finally reaching outside with a deep sigh of relief before a girl with two-tone hair drops down behind her. The raider spins around as Mallory lunges at her, with the camera whirring around to see the Future Shock Season 19 logo on the wall.

From there, we cut inside the Future Shock Center as the small gathering of fans make plenty of noise as the camera pans over them. We see the ring with the Season 19 logo across the mat before the show cuts to the booth with Zack and Undine.

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a historic night in both FFW and Future Shock history! Tonight is the 19th season finale of Future Shock, where we are going to see two championship matches, those being the Television and the Season 19 Championship itself in a ladder match.

Undine: It’s titletastic! Great to be here, really looking forward to it! let’s do this!

The camera pans around showing the packed crowd, as well as reserved seating for many wrestlers from multiple companies who came to see the show.

Zack: As you can see, we have something of a who’s who here with us yet again for tonight’s finale. It’s beginning to be a trend at these events, isn’t it?

Then the camera shows the Season 19 Championship hanging over the ring, shining brightly under the Center lights.

Zack: And that’s what Mallory Bennett and Anna Giovanna will be looking to attain a little later tonight. But before we get that, Undine, we got a Television Championship defense on tap, made possible by the champion requesting it.

Undine: Yeah, Kaylee wants to be known as a defending champion. I just hope, for her sake, it doesn’t bite her in the ass. Gotta be careful with these impromptu defenses ya know.

The cameras head back to the ring as both women are stepping inside as Cory prepares the introductions.

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Television Championship!

He looks to one corner, as we see Leah warming up as she does a couple squats and stretches out a little bit.

Cory: Introducing first, the challenger! She hails from Baltimore, Maryland! Please welcome….LEAH O’QUINN!!

Zack: This will actually be the second time Leah’s been in the ring with Kaylee, so she likely already has a very good sense of what to expect from her.

Undine: Something of a butt kicking if the first match was anything to go by. But Leah’s tough, she’ll have learned from that match, and should be set to give a good account of herself here.

The camera cuts over to see Kaylee, who gets a positive reaction from the crowd and causes a smile to cross her face.

Cory: And her opponent, she hails from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! She is the reigning and defending FFW Television Champion…………..KAYLEE CLARKE!!

Zack: Kaylee’s last defense was against Samantha Tolson, who Leah actually brought up in her promotional video for this match. She wants to be a prolific fighting champion, and for her sake, let’s hope she doesn’t have the same fate as the last champion who was giving away title shots.

Undine: Yeah, in my experience, it’s not worth giving away title shots for free. I mean, if you lose a non-title match, that person gets a shot anyway... no need to take the risk in my book.

Referee Kevin Fisk takes the title from Kaylee, and raises it high above his head before he hands it off to Cory and calls for the bell. And as the ring announcer exits the ring with the title, the two women circle briefly before Kaylee offers her a handshake, which Leah returns as a show of good sportsmanship. From there, they lock up in the center of the ring as Kaylee starts to push Leah back into the ropes. But the challenger surprises her with a short knee to the ribs before they get there and follows it up with a second and third. She quickly applies an arm wringer on the champion before firing a few kicks into her body as she does so. It doubles Kaylee over with her arm pulled up high over her head. Leah whips her into the nearest corner, and as Kaylee tries to come out, she catches a knife edge chop across her chest followed by two more. A headlock takedown follows that as Leah keeps her grounded, wrenching her head as she leans into her on the canvas.

Zack: Leah’s getting off to a great start here against Kaylee. It seems like she’s looking to keep her grounded a bit, and just wear her down.

Undine: Smart strategy there. I have the feeling Kaylee may be taken off her game already. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen.

Kaylee doesn’t stay down for very long however, and starts rising to her feet while still trapped in Leah’s headlock. She tries to shoot her off into the ropes, but Leah doesn’t seem to go for it, keeping the hold applied. Kaylee grabbed her around the waist, looking for a move of her own before Leah floated into a hammerlock behind her instead. The champion tried to grab her to no avail, so instead Kaylee caught her flush with a back elbow to her jaw. A second one connected before Leah let go of her arm. Kaylee spun around on her, delivering a short knee to her ribs as Leah had done earlier before scooping her up and taking her down with a sidewalk slam. Clarke rolled to her feet, and as Leah started to sit up, the champion left her feet into a back splash across the challenger’s body.

Zack: Kaylee’s managed to turn the tide here, and now it’s the champion’s turn to play the ground and pound game for the moment.

Undine. Ah, this is good old school wrestling. I love it.

Clarke pulled her up to her feet, turning her away from her as she fired elbow strikes into her lower back time after time. She shoved the redhead into the ropes before she rebounded backwards into a roundhouse kick to her ribs that doubled Leah over. Kaylee snapped her arms around her waist from behind and delivered a German suplex before rolling through and delivering a second and finishing off the trifecta with a third. The champion quickly floated over and went for a cover after hooking Leah’s far leg. Fisk slid into position to make the count.

Undine:

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!

Leah kicked out just after the two count as Kaylee got back to her feet. She pulled her up with her, carrying her in front of her sideways before she dropped her across her knee once then twice before bending her backwards across that same knee. Kaylee’s hand pushed her head back as Leah was bent over backwards across Clarke’s knee.

Zack: A near fall for Kaylee there, and it certainly appears that the champion is focusing on Leah’s back tonight. And that surfboard across her knee is mute testament of that.

Undine: Seems like a smart strategy. You take out the back, it causes a lot of problems.

Fisk dropped down near Leah, looking for any sign she wanted to quit. The deaf superstar shook her head, not so much out of saying now but trying to get free of Kaylee’s grip. Clarke used her free arm to drive an elbow into Leah’s ribs when she felt like she was starting to get free from her other hand. It caused Leah to spasm in pain before Kaylee resumed the submission. The redhead tried to roll off her knee to no avail as Kaylee just drove another elbow into her ribs to stop her.

Zack: Kaylee’s got this thing well applied. And every time Leah tries to get out of it, the champion plays the bongos on her rib cage with her elbow.

Undine: It’s like Donkey Konga with elbows. I love it!

Leah tried to wiggle free again and as Kaylee raised her elbow to strike, the redhead caught her flush with a knee to her jaw. It staggered the brunette backwards onto one hand as Leah rolled off finally. The redhead clutched her back in pain, but pushed up to her feet as she saw Kaylee starting to get up as well. O’Quinn fired a vicious front kick into her chest and then another before she took off for the ropes, catching Kaylee rising with a running bulldog that spiked her face into the canvas. Leah rolled to her knees, still clutching her back in pain before she got to her feet again.

Undine: Well, she got the separation, but she may be suffering from a separated spine before this one’s all said and done.

Leah dragged Kaylee into the corner before she whipped her across to the opposite side. Clarke struck back first before she slumped to a seat against the turnbuckle. And the challenger was quick on her feet as she ran at her, delivering a facewash to her jaw with her booth. Leah took off for the ropes next, rebounding right back into the corner with a knee strike to Kaylee’s head that sent her down to the canvas. O’Quinn grabbed her legs and rolled through for a pin not far away from the corner before Fisk slid into position for the cover.

Zack: Leah rolling through with both legs on top of Kaylee, we may crown a new champion right here!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THRE-WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!

The count never finished as Kaylee bridged up underneath and turned inwards to where Leah was now caught around the waist with Kaylee over her. Clarke hoisted her up onto her shoulders, but Leah countered that and rolled through into a sunset flip!

Undine: Counter pin INCOMING!

Fisk dove right into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kaylee managed to reach out and grab the rope with her hand as Leah got back to her feet, shaking her head.

Zack: Two near falls in a row for Leah, and I think she’s of the mind she’s not far from the end with the Television Champion!

Undine: You never want to get into that mindset. It leads to complacency, and you can’t be complacent with any opponent, much less in a championship match.

She pulled Kaylee up and sat her on the top turnbuckle before climbing up with her. She hammered a few shots into her head before she hooked it under her arm. And with a snap, Leah delivered a superplex off the top rope to the canvas. But as much as it hurt the champion, it also hurt Leah who clutched her back in pain as soon as the impact was felt. The redhead’s face was a mask of pain as she finally regained enough composure to roll over and scramble across for the cover. Fisk dropped into position.

Zack: Leah for the title, this could be all!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Kaylee got her shoulder up before the three fell as Leah sat up, looking a little frustrated and rightfully so.

Undine: You see that? The doubt is creeping in, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. If you embrace it, it can focus the mind. You need to pick your spots.

Leah headed immediately for the corner, patting her knee in an exaggerated manner as she waved for Kaylee to get up. The Television Champion was slow to do just that, but when she did, Leah charged out of the corner with a running mid-air knee strike. But Kaylee ducked the contact! Leah landed back on her feet, only to get spun around by Kaylee. The champion hooked her head and delivered a sit-down neckbreaker!

Zack: WRATH OF KRANG!! Somewhere Jake is smiling, and likely shouting “Cowabunga!”

Undine (in Krang voice): SHREDDER, YOU NINCOMPOOP!

Kaylee pulled Leah back to her feet, hooking her head for the fisherman’s suplex. But Leah fought out of it, and shoved Kaylee backwards. The redhead tried to dart for the ropes, but the champion grabbed her arm and pulled her back into a front facelock!

Zack: She’s going for that fisherman’s suplex again, but Leah….she’s got it well scouted!!

Leah shoved her off a second time, and darting towards the ropes. Kaylee caught her going by with a stiff heel kick to the back that froze her in place for a half second. And the champion grabbed her head and dropped down to the mat with her dragon sleeper! The fans in the Center rose to their feet as Kaylee had it locked in!

Zack: She couldn’t get the suplex, but she’s got that dragon sleeper perfected! Leah’s stuck!

Undine: Stuck? She’s dead to rights as far as I can tell!

Leah tried to fight out of it, reaching her hands in every direction trying to find the ropes to cause a break. But none were within reach as she only managed to grab the referee’s shirt briefly. Clarke wrenched back on the hold even more as Leah’s movements began to falter and her arms began to dangle. And from that point, she succumbed by tapping the mat. The referee called for the bell as Kaylee released her, and rose to her feet.

Zack: And that’ll do it! Kaylee has retained her title, but give Leah a lot of credit! She had Kaylee’s moves as well scouted as anyone I’ve seen and was ready for them!

Undine: She was... but when you’re a champion in FFW you have to have that little bit extra. That little bit more. The champ had that tonight.

Cory: The winner of this match and STILL FFW Television Champion…..KAYLEE CLARKE!!!

Kaylee was handed her title, which brought a smile to her face as she climbed the corner and raised it high above her head. She hugged it to her chest before she dropped down to the canvas, offering Leah a hand to help her up. The redhead was a bit out of it, but slowly took her hand as Kaylee pulled her to her feet. The champion offered her another handshake, which Leah returned with a nod as she held the back of her neck in pain before rolling out to the floor.

Zack: A lot of class and sportsmanship there from Leah, all credit to her! But Kaylee has put another defense in the record books as she heads for Sin & Sacrifice to face Kinsey in the Chase finals!

Undine: Yeah, and that’s going to be big. She can book herself a shot at the Evolution Champion, and who knows? Maybe she can be the first woman to hold both titles concurrently. But don’t forget, she has both Leona Vega and my “darling” little sister hot on her heels too. It’s all go on the Kaylee train!

As Kaylee raises her title over her head, we cut to a video package highlighting the women who have been part of the 19th season, primarily featuring the two who were about to compete in just a moment: Anna Giovanna & Mallory Bennett.

As we come back, we find the ring surrounded by ladders as the camera shows many of the wrestling who’s who in attendance. The crowd is already buzzing as they see both women standing in the ring in opposite corners looking up to the Season 19 Championship hanging above the ring.

Zack: This is the one they all came to see, the finale of the hardest hitting season of Future Shock I have ever seen! One title, two women both want it! Undine, we’re about to make history!

Undine: Damn right we are! And it’s a ladder match! I’d say I love ladder matches, but... well after the events a couple weeks ago, I’m a little salty... hopefully these women won’t make a stupid ass mistake like I did!

Cory enters the ring last, glancing down to his cards as he lifts the microphone.

Cory: The following contest is a ladder match for the Season 19 Championship!!

The crowd cheers at this as he and both girls admire the title hanging above the ring before the camera moves over to Anna, who is shadow boxing as she bounces on the balls of her feet before placing a mouthguard in her mouth.

Cory: Introducing first, she hails from San Diego, California! Please welcome…..ANNA GIOVANNA!!

Zack: Anna broke out of the pack early in the season, picking up two challenges as a result! She’s had a tooth knocked out, she’s beaten the target almost the entire season. But tonight, all she has to do is get up one of these ladders and cement her Future Shock legacy!

Undine: You say “all she has to do” like it’s easy. Believe me, it’s far from easy. Climbing a ladder and unhooking a title sounds easy, but the angry woman punching you in the face makes it ever so slightly tougher!

The camera then pans over to Mallory, who is taking a few deep breaths before she loosens up in her corner. She quickly glances over to Caroline, who gives her a reassuring nod.

Cory: And her opponent, she hails from Tampa, Florida! Please welcome…..”MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!!!

Zack: The other two challenges this season were won by that woman right there, the punching prodigy of her school down in Tampa! Mallory dominated half the season, while her opponent did the other half. Undine, we got a fight on our hands!

Undine: This takes me all the way back to season 2 of Future Shock, when we had Sophie Richards & Payton St. Pierre in the final. Not only was that a ladder match as well, but both women had an equal share of dominance throughout the season, much like these two. The Future Shock final is always big, but I always think back to season two as one of the most epic. But this one could surpass that easily!

Referee Jennifer Stringer explains the rules to both women before asking for any questions. Neither have any as she calls for the bell. The crowd is already split down the middle with some calling out for each of the two girls. Mallory and Anna meet in the center with the blonde already starting to talk a little smack. Bennett shakes her head, doing a little of the same before they raise their fists and bump knuckles like a prizefighter would. Anna shoves her backwards before Mallory returns the favor, shaking her head. She gives a second shove before Mallory does the same. And just like that, the fight is on as both women start throwing hands at one another with the crowd roaring in approval. Each of them throw big rights and lefts with Mallory starting to get the better of the exchange before she backs Anna into the ropes. The referee calls for a break, and as both women step away, Anna surprises Mallory with an uppercut when she was looking at the referee. It rocks the brunette backwards before Anna fires her into the ropes. Bennett rebounds off the near side before Anna catches her coming in with a kick to the gut. It doubles her over for a half second, giving Anna a chance to drop down to her knees and deliver a palm thrust into her throat. Mallory stumbles backwards coughing before Anna levels her with a spinning backfist to the jaw.

Zack: Come for the wrestling, stay for the boxing! Anna and Mallory are about evenly matched throwing those soupbones at each other, but Anna seems a hair faster on the draw!

Undine: Yeah, she has that little speed edge here. Both these women are trained by two of the best pure fighters in the business though, and you know that’s going to shine through in a match like this.

The blonde measures and delivers a fist drop to Mallory’s head as she tries to get up again. It puts her right back down as she pulls her up anyway, shoving her back into the corner. Anna follows her in, raising both of her fists and beginning to unload with body shots one after another, each landing with ferocity. She goes to whip Mallory across, but the brunette reverses course and sends Anna back into the same corner. And this time, it was Bennett’s turn as she started unloading with body shots herself. Mallory finished the flurry by grabbing her head and hitting a jawbreaker that sent Anna face down onto the canvas. The mechanic glanced down and then over to one of the ladders around the ring.

Zack: It’s already beginning, Undine. Mallory’s got Anna down, and she’s already thinking it may be time to get the hardware and get that title hanging over the ring like Damocles’ sword!

Undine: Perhaps. Or maybe she just wants to unleash a ladder on Anna’s face. Both are smart strategies in my book.

Bennett rolled out under the bottom rope, and went for the nearest ladder. She folded it up, and lifted it over her head before she slid one end over the bottom rope. As the ladder lay diagonal from the bottom rope into the ring, she barely turned around in time before Anna caught her with a baseball slide to the face and chest. It doubled Mallory backwards into the retaining wall before Anna rolled out after her. The blonde began to pepper her with rights before she slipped behind her, and scooped her for an atomic drop. Mallory stumbled forward, face first into the side of the diagonal ladder. Bennett held her face in pain before Anna executed a drop toe hold that sent her face right back into the side of the ladder a second time. The mechanic dropped to her knees on the floor, holding her face with both hands before Anna climbed up onto the apron and headed for the top turnbuckle as the crowd watched on .

Undine: Anna busting out some ladder-fu there. God I feel dirty saying that.

Zack: Mallory’s eaten part of that ladder twice now, and Anna is heading for the top turnbuckle! This has to be a mistake right here!

She paused for a moment as she noticed Mallory already beginning to stir a bit. The blonde hopped down to the canvas and headed for the ladder Mallory was going to bring in a moment ago. She grabbed the top end of it to drag it the rest of the way across the bottom rope before Mallory grabbed the other end. Giovanna tried to jerk it away from her, but Mallory wasn’t letting go. Anna finally released it as Mallory started to pull it away from her before Anna hit the ropes and bounced off with a double stomp to the elevated end of the ladder, causing the other end smack Mallory under the chin with an uppercut! Bennett hit the floor like a sack of bricks as Anna grabbed the other end of the ladder and pulled it into the ring with her!

Zack: My God, Anna used that ladder like a seesaw and for the third time in this match, she cracked Mallory in the face with it! An uppercut with the ladder, and Anna’s got nothing but air and opportunity!

Undine: Get to climbing! You can’t waste time, you gotta grab that title while Mallory’s in LaLa Land!

Giovanna pulled the ladder completely into the ring before she sat it upright and extended the legs. She glanced up to see where the title was, and began to move the ladder to get underneath it. She quickly moved around to one side and began her ascent. Meanwhile on the floor, Mallor was pulling herself up as blood was spilling over her bottom lip and down her chin from the ladder shot uppercut a moment ago. She looked a little dazed obviously as she happened to see Anna heading up the ladder. The mechanic rolled into the ring and climbed up behind her. She wrapped her arms around Anna’s waist, and let her feet hang over the mat to make Anna have to carry them both. The blonde’s ascent began to falter a bit as Mallory spat some blood out on the canvas, still hanging around her like an albatross.

Undine: Ewww... that’s so gross... and awesome!

Zack: With a mouthful of her blood thanks to the ladder, Mallory might should have brought the mouthguard for this one! Look at her making Anna have to drag her dead weight up the ladder with her.

Anna couldn’t move any higher with Mallory attached around her waist, causing the blonde to reach behind her and try to knock her down. But it didn’t work, and Mallory literally pulled herself up Anna’s back as if she were climbing her. And as soon as she was almost piggyback on her, Mallory grabbed her head and began to spike it one of the rungs over and over again repeatedly. Anna’s head bounced off the fifth rung seven times before the blonde lay pressed against it with her arms dangling as Mallory was the only thing keeping her attached to the ladder.

Undine: This is a nasty situation. There’s very little keeping them up there, we could be looking at a big crash very soon!

Zack: If Mallory could move her legs, I think Anna would drop to the canvas. But….wait a minute! Anna’s not out of this! She’s not out at all!

Anna started to slide down the ladder a bit as Mallory tried to get herself free of Anna’s body. But as the blonde dropped about a foot, she popped her head up between her legs and grabbed Mallory by the thighs. The mechanic looked down as Anna went straight backwards into an electric chair off the ladder to the canvas as the crowd came to its feet!

Undine: DEAD! EVERYBODY’S DEAD!

Zack: An electric chair from about ten feet up, and if pinfalls counted, Anna Giovanna would win this match right now!

Both women lay on the canvas with the ladder being the only thing standing in the ring besides the referee. Anna began to stir finally as she sat up slowly, reaching out for the ladder but getting nowhere near it. The blonde rolled to her stomach and crawled towards it. She glanced up to see the title above her before her fans began to will her forward. The blonde started to drag herself up the ladder, gasping for breath as she finally made it to her feet, leaning against the utility before she began to climb. The striker began her ascent, making it near the top before she happened to look down and see Mallory on the other side of the ladder on the mat below.

Zack: Uh oh...Mallory’s back up...and Anna just spotted her!!

Mallory grabbed the bottom of the ladder on the opposite side of Anna, and pulled it up with all her might. The ladder tipped over backwards before Mallory gave it one hard shove! The ladder went all the way backwards and hit the top rope...and sent Anna turning in midair before she crashed across the top of the ringside barricade! The blonde’s upper body hung over the front row while her feet hung over ringside as the fans were in awe.

Fans: HOLY SHIT!

Undine: .......well, fuck. That was just brutal...

Zack: The pride and joy of the Revolution Dojo just got hung out to dry across the barricade after a ten foot drop off the ladder!

Mallory collapsed to her knees, clearly spent from using so much energy. She turned to one side, spitting out another mouthful of her own blood before she crawled towards the ladder to reset it back how it was before. Anna slid off the barricade to the floor, face down on the mat around the ring. Meanwhile, Mallory grabbed the ladder and began to make her ascent. She glanced around to see no Anna in sight before she began her rise.

Zack: Go ahead, Mallory! It’s a free run up the ladder, Anna’s down on the floor on the other side of the ring. Her ribs….they have to be cracked at the least! Mallory’s got this right now!

Undine: Yeah, it’s over... surely... that was just a horrendous landing.

Mallory moved higher and higher, reaching up to grab the title and brushing it with her fighters. It started to sway slightly when she did, causing her to have to reach for it. As the title swung back, she wrapped her hand around part of it and went to grab the hook to let it go….before a small step ladder hit her in the back. She shouted in pain, looking down to see Anna standing bent over slightly on the floor, shaking her head. The step ladder fell to the mat as Anna grabbed it again. And as Mallory reached up for the title a second time, Anna aimed and rocketed it into the back of her head, causing Bennett to fall to the canvas.

Undine: I don’t know how the hell she’s even standing, let alone chucking stuff around. Holy cow!

Zack: Anna can throw more than punches! She lobs a mean step ladder too, but she has to be nearly out on her feet!

Anna coughed violently, also spitting up her own blood as Mallory had been doing. Giovanna grabbed another ladder and folded it up before sliding it into the ring...and then a third. She sat the third ladder up against the corner, clutching her ribs in agony after she did. She grabbed the second ladder and set it up to stand near the ropes out of the way. Anna glanced down to Mallory stirring on the canvas before glancing back up to the ladder. The blonde headed up towards the title, climbing rung by rung and pausing every step to cough violently and spit out a bit more of her own blood. She finally was within reach, grasping at the title and sending it swinging again. She tried to grab it as her fingers only pushed it more before she realized Mallory was climbing up the other side.

Zack: Look at Mallory, she’s going up the other side of that ladder! There’s three of these things in the ring, but it’s the one in the middle that matters the most! Anna just spotted her!

Mallory made it to the top with Anna, shoving the title away as hard as she could as the two women began to trade haymaker shots at each other on top of the ladder. The fans came to their feet as each connected with a huge blow that wobbled the other one, only for that girl to fire back with heavy shot of her own!

Undine: This is DANGEROUS, Zacky! Someone’s gonna lose this battle, and it’s not gonna be pretty!

Zack: There’s nothing between these women and the canvas but imagination! Something bad is gonna happen!

The two continued to trade shots at the top of the ladder before Mallory went for another. Anna ducked it, and tried to back body drop Mallory over her to the canvas. But Bennett went over and managed to grab the other set up ladder not far from her She swung around and landed her feet onto it before she began to climb it. Anna continued her ascent as well, coming to stand over the top of the ladder with her feet on each top rung as she looked up and tried to grab the title as it passed by. Mallory made it to the top of hers too. Bennett shouted her name as Anna looked across towards her. And Mallory lunged off the top of her ladder into a spear that sent Anna back first and Mallory head first into the third ladder propped up in the other corner!

Fans: HOLY SHIT!!

Zack: She just….I’ve never seen anything like that in my life!

Undine: EVERYONE’S DEAD! ...AGAIN!!!

Zack: Mallory Bennett went from one ladder to another and speared Anna into a third! They’re just rookies, but these two are taking years off their career here tonight for the Future Shock Season 19 Championship!

Anna lay against the ladder as Mallory was face down on the canvas, holding her head. The fans began to chant something new.

Fans: THAT WAS AWESOME!

Giovanna finally collapsed to the canvas, laying prone on the mat not far from Mallory. The mechanic began to barely move, raising her head as she looked around at her surroundings. She rolled over onto her back and then her knees before she began to crawl for that original ladder all over again. A quick glance to Anna showed the blonde wasn’t moving, and Mallory used that ladder to help her get to her feet and begin to climb!

Zack: These two are decimating each other, and they like each other at that! You’d think these two had a blood feud for years with what they putting themselves through for this match! Anna’s out...she’s done! Mallory’s on her way up!

Undine: No offense to Anna, but I’m praying this is over. Even as an Ultraviolence afficionado, this match has gone far enough...

The mechanic spat out another mouthful of blood, coughing heavily again as she began to move up the side of the ladder. The brunette climbed rung by rung towards the top, finally getting her fingertips on the title as it began to swing again off the motion. Anna convulsed on the canvas, coughing up her own blood, which seemed to revive her somewhat.

Zack: Mallory must be seeing three titles right now up there, she can’t get a firm grip on it! Meanwhile back on the mat, Anna’s literally convulsing in coughs, hacking up her own blood here. But she’s trying to get up! There’s no way she has a clue what’s going on!

Undine: Just let it go, Anna! It’s not worth it!

Mallory fumbled to grab the title as Anna used the ropes to pull herself to her feet. The blonde leaned against them, coughing violently yet again before she turned and looked up to see Mallory in reach of her title. And as she went towards the ladder, one of the FFW roster hopped the barricade and grabbed her feet out from under her and jerked her to the floor with a smack. The crowd booed loudly as the camera focused on the blonde woman who did it...Bianca Salvador!

Zack: Are you kidding me?!

Undine: .....That crybaby bitch. AGAIN.

Mallory didn’t see any of this, grabbing the title as it passed by and finally unhooking it before the referee called for the bell. The fans were still booing, not at Mallory but Bianca who stood over Anna’s body on the floor shaking her head. Mallory was more than a little confused as she looked down from the top of the ladder, seeing Anna on the floor with Bianca standing over her.

Cory: The winner of this match...and your Future Shock Season 19 CHampion…..’MALICIOUS’ MALLORY BENNETT!!!

Vanessa Cade, Caroline Stark, and Katherine Stryfe waded through the crowd, making a beeline for the Typhoon as she took off towards the exit out of the Center. Medical staff poured out of the back as Mallory came down off the ladder. Cade went to check on her pupil, while Caroline entered the ring to explain to Mallory what happened.

Zack: Mallory’s won the ladder match, but you can damn well bet this isn’t how she wanted it! Bianca Salvador screwed Anna, and she better get the hell out of here before some of these women get to her first!

Undine: This woman... is truly insufferable... this shouldn’t have ended like this...

Cody was out next, directing traffic as the medics attended to both women. He checked on Anna before he rolled into the ring, heading towards Mallory as she told him she didn’t want it like this. Bennett shook her head as Cody began talking to her, nodding his head.

Zack: You can hear Mallory telling Cody this isn’t how she wanted it! This isn’t how anyone wanted it, but a selfish egomaniac like Bianca Salvador! But what can he do? Anna’s in no condition to continue, neither is Mallory honestly!

Undine: What the hell man. I hate that woman.

Cody went back and forth, checking with the medics helping Anna as well as listening to a very beaten up Malory, promising her he’d fix this somehow.

Zack: Season 19 ends in controversy! Anna Giovanna and Mallory Bennett gave us everything they had here tonight, but because one woman couldn’t accept being eliminated, all of us are denied a clear cut winner! We’ll never know if Anna would have stopped Mallory, but we do know that Mallory is the Season 19 Champion! Congratulations to her...even if this wasn’t even remotely how she wanted it.

Undine: We haven’t heard the last of this. I guarantee it...

Zack: I’m sure we’ll have some kind of information on what went down here this Saturday night at Sin & Sacrifice! Mallory’s the Season 19 Champion, Anna got screwed by the Typhoon! We thank you for watching the 19th season of Future Shock...which ended in chaos and controversy! We’ll see you Saturday in Indianapolis!

The cameras showed the medical team helping both women as Anna began to sit up as her trainer explained to her what happened, while Mallory was less than happy in the ring herself. From there, the nineteenth season of Future Shock faded off the air.

[/color]
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:21:13 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: