Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 06:49:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Malice - October 17, 2015

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Malice - October 17, 2015  (Read 474 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 17, 2015, 09:22:59 pm »

All Artwork by Cori, All Matches Written by Mark

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock Malice 2
Live from the Selland Arena in Fresno, California!
October 17, 2015

The FFW logo flashes across the screen with the world rotating behind it before we cut to the events leading up to the main event. Ignis is shown as she wins the Future Shock Championship for the third time, then scamming her way out of her defense against Rhea Laskaris. We next see the rise of Isis & Amanda through Season 18 before all four women are shown. From there, we head live into the arena and find Jake Chandler walking through the halls with a bag in his hand. The fans sound all too happy to see him as he heads through the corridors and stops outside one door, giving it a knock. The camera shows the sign attached that says it belongs to Mallory Bennett.

Jake: Is anybody home?

He glanced around nervously, wondering if maybe he had come at the wrong time. The occupant of the room speaks from inside, yelling loudly.

Mal: Just a second!

It really doesn't take more than a few seconds before the door opens and the camera follows inside to see The Malicious One sitting on a bench in sweats, wet hair,  a gray tank top with a black sports bra visible as she goes through a duffle bag with a pair of snakeskin wrestling boots right next to her.

Mal: Sorry Jake, caught me when I was about to start changing for my match.

Jake: That’s cool, I didn’t mean to interrupt. I just picked up something for you. I remember you did well with my Spidey bowling ball, and the boots for bull riding. So I thought with tonight being your first official match on the roster..

He lifted up the bag, giving it a shake to allow whatever is inside to make some noise.

Jake: I figured why let a good tradition die.

Mallory's cheeks flushed into red before she glanced at the bag with a small smile on her face.

Mal: You really didn't have to but thank you... They really gave me all the luck in the world. So what's in the bag this time?

Jake: Well I know you’re a puncher...or a striker, I think I have heard you called too. So I thought I’d get you something for striking.

He pulled open the bag and reached inside, pulling out a pair of black fingerless gloves. The knuckles were padded, and even had the logo of a Marvel character known as Iron Fist etched across them with the sound effects of “Pow!” and “Wham!” written on them as well.

Jake: I don’t know how familiar you are with Iron Fist, but he’s a pretty good puncher too in Marvel. So I saw these online, and got them in time before we flew out for the show tonight. What do you think?

She smiled sincerely and took them in her hands. Notably as the cameras close up, her own knuckles are slightly bruised.

Mal: I think 'Sweet Christmas', you're a lifesaver. Seriously Jake, all this time I've just been bandaging my hands up. Didn't actually use sparring gloves or anything and my dad was a huge collector of Heroes For Hire and Power Man & Iron Fist so I'm... Super familiar.

She stood up straight and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, whispering "You're the best, thank you" before she let him go. Jake eagerly returned her hug before he reached back into the bag one last time.

Jake: Considering who it is you are facing, I did get one tiny extra thing too…

He produced a black mouthguard still in the packaging, with the word “Malicious” written across the front of it.

Jake: Just in case… It happened to Anna, after all.

She grinned at that before holding it in one hand to admire it.

Mal: It will come in handy tonight...And at Global Wars.

Jake: I agree. Oh….I was wondering if you knew what was going on around the corner.

He motioned her to follow him out of the room and around the corner to another row of locker rooms. And outside one of the rooms stood what looked like a bouncer. She looked blankly at the bouncer before glancing back at Jake.

Mal: Not a clue... Maybe a special guest invited to see the show from backstage or something?

Jake: No idea. I walked past that dude a little while ago, and he’s like one of those guards In England. He doesn’t blink or move much….like a human block of stone.

Mal: Hmmmm... Maybe it's that special "acquisition"? I bet you come anywhere near that door and suddenly he'll start moving faster than you can blink?

Jake: I’m….not going to find out.

As the pair peer at the large man guarding the door, we cut to the opening video for Future Shock Malice 2 with “Jungle” by Jamie N Commons beginning to play before we go into the arena itself. A roaring crowd greets the viewers as fireworks erupt from the stage and fall from the top of it as well. The camera pans the crowd showing their signs as they make a tremendous amount of noise.

Mark: SRO signs went out early, you are looking at a jam-packed Selland Arena! And we are all the way live from Fresno, California for the second annual Future Shock Malice! Tonight, Ignis will walk in a double champion in FFW, but she may not leave that way! A fatal four way for the Future Shock Championship in the main event sees Ignis defending against Rhea Laskaris, Amanda Richardson, and Isis Morales! Plus the Unity titles are on the line as the Rudos get one last shot at the gold while the One Woman Show holds it! And Cody Kincaid has promised he will have something in store for all of us here tonight at Future Shock Malice. Tonight, Future Shock is back on Pay Per View and we’re going to kick things off with a rematch from the 19th season.  Let’s send it up to the ring!

We head to the ring, where we find Cory Kincaid already standing in the center with a microphone in his hand.

Mark: Fans, welcome to Future Shock Malice! Thank you for joining us here tonight as Future Shock finally returns to Pay Per View. We are live here from the Selland Arena in beautiful Fresno, California! I’ll have a few guests on commentary tonight with me, and I get the pleasure of having Killer C herself for the first couple matches. Welcome aboard.

Caroline: Glad to be here Mark and hoping I watch a Typhoon get dissipated tonight.

Cory: The opening contest of Future Shock Malice is scheduled for one fall.

A soft piano is heard as the spotlights atop the main stage turn to yellow and blue, and the funky beats of "Mas Que Nada" by the Black Eyed Peas hit the PA system. The Brazilian knockout Bianca Salvador comes out from the back, pumping her arm and strutting, dancing to the rhythm of the music, smirking at the booing crowd as she breaks out the sexy moves of the Latina dance anyway.

Cory: Introducing first, from Porto Alegre, Brazil... The "Tropical Typhoon"... BIANCA SALVADOR!

She keeps pumping up as she skips and dances her way to the ring, taking her time to stop at the center of the ramp to break out another sexy dance move along with her theme's rhythm, before she climbs the steel steps and enters the ring. Once inside, she climbs one turnbuckle and works the crowd for a bit, eventually speaking some smack and showing the guns before hopping back to the mat.

Mark: If ever there were a wanted woman for all the wrong reasons, it’s Bianca Salvador. After her deportation from Season 19, she saw fit to ruin the season finale. And we’re just two nights removed from her last match at Velocity. So she may not be anywhere close to 100%.

Caroline: She had and still has a lot of promise as a wrestler but her ego is so overblown that I’m sure if she wins tonight we’ll be hearing about it for days.

“Theatre” by Icon For Hire hits the PA, and the crowd cheers when they see Lightning walking out without her sisters. She throws her arm up in the air, and lightning pyros crash down either side of her.

EnLightning Truth One: Typhoons without lightning are like sandstorms without wind….just all wet and noisy. Like Bianca.

Lightning walks down the ramp, slapping hands with a couple of fans.

Cory: Making her way to the ring! From Llanfair PG, Wales, weighing 146 lbs...LIGHTNING!

EnLightning Truth Two: If Bianca had two brain cells more than she does right now, she’d have two brain cells.

Lightning climbs in the ring and walks across to the turnbuckle, climbing onto the second rope and raising her arm up once more, before moving to her corner.

Mark: This match was born out of Season 19, as are many matches tonight. But after a tainted win by Bianca, Lightning wanted a rematch that night. She didn’t get it then, but she has it now.

Caroline: And you can bet she’s going to make the most of it.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as the Welsh beauty charges towards the Typhoon. The blonde immediately ducks through the ropes, only for Lightning to brush past Davis and wrap her arms around her waist from behind. Davis tells her to get out of the ropes, and Lightning obliges with a belly to back suplex that snaps Bianca back into the ring. Bianca tried to get to her feet, only for Lightning to beat her there and snap her arms around her waist again and lob her with another to the canvas. For a third time, Bianca tries to get up and away from Lightning before the brunette steps in front of her, snaps those arms around her waist again and hurls her with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Lightning rolls to her feet as Bianca staggers to her feet, only to get spun around by Lightning who proceeds to deliver knife edge chops across her chest. Each stinging blow backs her closer to the corner before she is finally in it. Lightning jerks her out with one arm into a short art clothesline that takes Bianca down to the mat. The Typhoon crawls away from her again, only for Lightning to trap her arms behind her back and snap off yet another suplex, driving the back of her head into the canvas.

Mark: Can you tell Lightning has been waiting on tonight, or what?! FFW’s Suplex Savant is just throwing Bianca around like a sack of garbage in the ring!

Caroline: Butterfly Suplex there and used to an unpleasant authority.

The fans in Fresno respond very favorably as Lightning gets a running start before she launches herself into the air, dropping onto Bianca’s back as she tries to get up with a cannonball that drives her back into the mat. The brunette rolls her onto her back and begins to unload with straight right hands to her head repeatedly before she finally gets back to her feet, with two handfuls of Bianca’s hair and pulling her up with her. The brunette asks the crowd if they want another suplex, to which the obvious answer is yes. The former Unity Champion snatches one leg, and sends her flying with a t-bone suplex that sends Bianca through the top and middle rope down to the floor at ringside.

Caroline: And Salvador has been tossed clear out of the ring and looks to be trying to regain her footing so to speak.

Mark: Lightning didn’t come to Fresno to play around, she wants a piece of Bianca! And she’s getting all of her she could ask for...and handling her well at that!

Bianca holds her back in apparent pain as she crawls away from the ring, and starts to head back up the ramp. Davis begins a count on her, but Lightning doesn’t wait before she rolls out under the bottom rope to go after her. The blonde is about halfway up the ramp when Lightning takes off towards her. Bianca hears her coming, and sidesteps her to cause the brunette to crash face first into the ramp with a drop toe hold. The boos began anew now as Bianca favored her back before climbing on Lightning’s back, and spiking her face into the steel ramp repeatedly like a basketball. She pulls her head up by the hair from behind before raising her elbow, and driving it into Lightning’s face. The Typhoon begins to get back to her feet, slowly making it back to the ring to roll in and back out, breaking up the referee’s count. She quickly doubles back for Lightning, grabbing her by the head and taking off with a bulldog into the bottom of the ramp. A small smile begins to form on her face as she realizes she is in firm control. She pulls the former Television Champion up, shoving her under the bottom rope before rolling in after her. Salvador lays backwards across her for a lazy cover before Davis drops to count.

Mark: Lightning may have had her brains scrambled after eating that bulldog over on the ramp. Now Bianca with an arrogant cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Lightning surprises the referee and Bianca by countering into a crucifix pin as her arms and legs wrap around Bianca’s arms.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bianca barely gets out in time, glaring up at the referee as she sat up. And Lightning...just did it again, wrapping her arms and legs up and rolling into another crucifix pin.

Caroline: So nice she felt like doing it twice.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Bianca got her arm free, rolling onto her side and driving closed fists into Lightning’s head repeatedly with an angry look on her face. Salvador finally got back to her feet, giving Davis a dirty look before administering a fist drop into Lightning’s head when she started to sit up.

Caroline: Bianca looking at Davis as though it was it was the ref’s fault. Pay attention there Typhoon. No one’s foul but you.

Salvador moved to the corner, crouching down and measuring Lightning as she began to get up again. And with a running start, Bianca barreled out of the corner with a knee trembler into the side of her opponent’s head. Lightning collapsed forward onto the mat as Bianca rolled her over, this time hooking a leg when she made another cover.

Mark: The impact on that knee trembler had to knock Lightning into next week, and now we have a serious cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

The Welsh brunette got her arm up in time as Bianca climbed to her feet, asking the referee why exactly she wasn’t counting faster. Davis gave her little heed as Lightning rose to her knees behind her. Bianca stepped backwards, not realizing she was right there as Lightning grabbed her arms and went forward into a backslide pin!

Mark: BACKSLIDE!! Bianca didn’t even realize she was right behind her!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Bianca managed to get her arm free before the final three. The blonde snapped back to her feet, dragging her opponent up to her feet and planting her with a nasty DDT. She rolled to her knees with a scowl on her face.

Caroline: Salvador with a wicked DDT there and now she’s up and looking pissed. Or pissy. Whichever.

Bianca got back to her feet, putting a few boots to Lightning before she moved back into the corner and watched her. Lightning started to finally to rise up as Bianca watched her get to her feet. And on that note, she took off towards her. Salvador seemed to be going for a flying clothesline. But Lightning ducked it, catching her feet in both arms as she sailed over and snapped off an Alabama Slam! The back of Bianca’s head smacked the mat violently as the fans came to their feet.

Mark: That smack you just heard was the Typhoon’s skull bounce off the mat at about 40 miles a hour!

Caroline: Man I love that move. For all your wrestling purists out there, the official name is a Double Leg Spinebuster Slam... Personally I just like Alabama Slam.

Lightning dropped to her knees, holding the back of her head for a moment before she crawled over her opponent and went for the cover.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Bianca’s arm shot up before the three just a mere second before it would have been too late. The Second Chance season winner began to rise to her feet slowly, hearing the fans in attendance getting louder for her as she did. She clasped her hands together over her head, giving the sign for the full nelson slam. Lightning jerked Bianca up, moving behind her before she slapped on her full nelson, which was the setup.

Mark: She’s calling for it, Caroline! Lightning says it’s time to put Bianca away!

Caroline: Here it comes!

And before she had a chance to do anything, Lightning snapped the Typhoon up and brought her down with the full nelson slam. The crowd in Fresno came to its feet!

Mark: FULLY ENLIGHTENED!!

Caroline: There’s no wind blowing tonight, ladies and gentlemen. Thunderstorms though, they are aplenty!

She quickly covered Bianca, hooking both legs as Davis dropped to make the count as the fans counted along with the referee.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Davis called for the bell as the fans roared in approval. Lightning sat up with a smile on her face before the referee raised her hand in victory.

Caroline: These two women are now even in matches.

Cory: The winner of this match………..LIGHTNING!!!

Mark: Lightning got her revenge after what happened in the last season of Future Shock! And with an exclamation point at that!

Caroline: With that, Lightning may have another score to settle, opponent or title she has in...

Lightning got to her feet, a smile on her face as she climbed the turnbuckle and told the camera she wanted the Future Shock Championship.

Mark: Well now…..

Caroline: ...Mind. Well what’dya know.

She rolled out to the floor, greeting a few fans as we head backstage.

Red Revolution

As we cut away from the ring, we go backstage at Malice and find a hug being shared between Cody Kincaid and Jo McFarlane. And as it breaks, he props up against the wall with his arms folded across his chest.

Cody: I cannot tell you how proud I am of you, and all the stuff you got going on. At the rate you’re going, you may be supplanting Wendy as another main event star.

Jo breaks out in a wide smile...not that she hadn’t been smiling before.

Jo: You’ve no idea how happy it makes me to know I’m making you proud. Which is in comparison, something so, so small...but you know how much your opinion means to me. It’s so nerve wracking though. Which is the story of this year actually!

Cody: What did you think of Wendy announcing her retirement at the end of the year, and wanting her last FFW match to be against Caroline at Global Wars? Caroline accepted, and it’s on but I’m curious.

Jo: Wendy’s retiring makes me quite sad actually. I know our history wasn’t always great, but no matter what way it went, I respect the hell out of her, her abilities and her ethics. Maybe not the way she’s talked down to people sometimes, but no one’s perfect. But it’s not just FFW that loses someone so great, it’s wrestling as a whole. Her match with Caroline will be one of those matches that people will talk about for a long time, I think. I know I’ll certainly be watching closely, for a whole host of reasons.

Cody: I’ve already talked with her about all of it, and she’ll still be part of things going on in FFW a lot like the way Isabella is still here. And Amy. So she won’t be riding off into the sunset. We even discussed her becoming a goodwill ambassador, kinda like Eileen was last year except less bus rides and probably no Jake on the trips.

Jo: Well that’ll be a good role for her, there are very few women here who take to do with this company the way Wendy’s done, so the fact she’ll be sticking around is only good for us. Well...depending on who you are. I’m sure there’ll be a few people upset with that tidbit.

Cody: They’ll get over it. But what I’m looking forward to is the main event I put you in for Breaking Point….where if you win...well you’ll face your tag partner in the semifinals! And that’s not to say Kelly is going to be a pushover at all.

Jo: Oh I know that Kelly isn’t going to be a pushover. She’s always been one of those that’s just...so hard to get past. I know, I’ve been there. She put me on my ass once before, years ago. I’ve always wanted another shot, to see if I could do it given another chance...just never expected that it would happen in this scenario. The prospect of facing C is a tough one, knowing exactly what I’ll be walking into there...but assuming I get past Kelly, it’s a match I can’t wait to be part of again.

Cody: You and I both. You already faced Caroline earlier this year, and it was one of the favorites off that entire show. So the prospect of a rematch can’t be anything but better. C’mon, I got some paperwork I need to go over with you.

He pushed the door open to his office, and followed her in before we cut back to ringside.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:58:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 09:24:24 pm »

The show heads back into the arena for the next match as we find Cory Kincaid stepping between the ropes with his microphone.

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Mark: Malice could almost be called a Season 19 showcase with as many of the girls from this past season as we have on it. Coming up, it’s the two graduates of my broadcast partner’s school locking up one on one. Caroline, I especially look forward to your thoughts here as it is very rare I get a trainer of someone in the ring who is as new as Mallory and Echo are.

Caroline: I’ve watched these two women rise exponentially in the last few months and it’ll be a pleasure to call this one.

"Apex Predator" begins to play over the pa system as the arena dims down, red strobe lights dancing across the entrance ramp; smoke fills the air as Echo appears on the ramp.

Cory: Making her way to ringside, she comes to us from Tampa, Florida... this is ECHO!

Echo ignores the crowd as she makes her way to the ring, stepping onto the steel steps, she closes her eyes briefly as she removes her gasmask, placing it down on the apron before entering the ring. Looking out into the crowd, she cracks her neck as she waits for the bell to ring.

Mark: Echo made it to the final vote in her season, and got eliminated. And what I recall most was her reaction on Twitter that night after the ladder match. Simply stating that the god would fall, it was almost as if how Mallory won...didn’t really matter to Echo, as long as she did.

Caroline: I can’t help but feel that Echo’s satisfaction stemmed partly from the fact that it wasn’t Anna who became champion, even if we’ll be getting that settled.

LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. The Howling Tongues continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat.

GOING DOWN NAGASAKI, SHE’S GOTTA HOLD AND SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT!
SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED, THAT’S RIGHT!
SHE CALLS EVERY NIGHT, WONDERING WHERE I BEEN RUNNIN’ ‘ROUND!
SHE’S STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS RIGHT...TELL ME IS THIS RIGHT!?

Cory: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her arms to the fans with a determined smile on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and hands it to Cory on the outside before punching the air, ready to fight.

Mark: Mallory Bennett may have come through Future Shock from one of the most humble backgrounds we’ve seen. She didn’t grow up wanting to be a wrestler, she is a mechanic at heart, and she didn’t have any famous relatives. And tonight, she makes her roster debut and here’s hoping the nerves aren’t too overwhelming because you don’t usually debut in FFW on Pay Per View.

Caroline: Born to a small town an hour and a half removed from Tampa, at that. One thing I’ve noticed about her Mark, the kid walks into every situation like she’s got something to prove.

Referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell to start the match as Echo stands stoic in one corner as Mallory hops in place across from her. The pair meet in the center of the ring as Mallory looks up to the fairly taller Echo before holding her fist out. The pair bump knuckles before they start to circle and lock up. Echo easily begins to push Mallory back towards the ropes before Bennett breaks the tie-up, and starts to pepper Echo with body shots. The taller woman stares down at her for a moment before she shoves her backwards into the ropes. Bennett rebounds off the near side ropes barely before Echo catches her with a body shot of her own. This one registers a bit more as it bends Mallory over slightly before the powerful woman continues with the barrage, nailing a pair of right hooks into her body. This obviously stuns Mallory, who shoves her back and returns to firing fists at her again. A trio of body shots catch Echo well as Mallory’s hand speed exceeds her opponent’s before she manages to back Echo up a few steps. Bouncing on her feet like a prizefighter, Mallory winds up and goes for a right cross to the jaw but Echo grabs her hand and turns her arm inwards. It causes Bennett to lean over sideways in some pain before Echo connects with a right cross that puts Mallory on her knees on the canvas.

Mark: I’m not sure getting into a fist fight with Echo is the wisest strategy. She’s about a half foot taller, and weighs about 35 lbs. more! I know Mallory loves to throw hands, but this might not be the best person to do that with.

Caroline: Echo’s scary strong enough, countering that right cross into a hammerlock before countering with one of her own.

As Mallory starts to get up, Echo begins to deliver clubbing blows across her back to drive her back down. The powerhouse presses her foot to the back of Mallory’s head before dropping down to one knee to deliver relentless pounding shots to her back and kidneys with both of her hands clasped together. Mallory’s face shows the pain she’s suffering with each shot before Echo pulls her back up to her feet, and throws her into the nearest corner. The mechanic hangs there for half a second before Echo descends on her, resuming right where she had left off and beginning to tag Mallory with body shots from both fists. After finally relenting, Mallory stumbles out of the corner and drops to her knees. And Echo took this chance to deliver a devastating punt right into her kidneys that sent her all the way over onto the mat.

Caroline: Echo with one vicious punt that sends Mal clear across the other side of the squared circle. Kid is a sponge for a beating, I swear.

Mark: Mallory definitely needs to stick and move with those fists of hers. She cannot stand in front of that woman and just trade blows. A fact that may be dawning on her at this moment.

Echo pulls Mallory back up, throwing her with ease over one shoulder before she takes off towards the far corner. Mallory’s back and kidneys are driven into the turnbuckle as Echo hangs her upside down in a tree of woe. The powerhouse stomped away at her body before she stepped out onto the apron and climbed up to the top rope.

Mark: Mallory’s still hung up in that tree of woe, and where is Echo going?! Six foot powerhouses aren’t known for going up top!

Mallory began to pull herself up just as Echo came off with a double stomp into her chest that flattened her into the canvas. Echo stepped away, cracking her knuckles as she looked down to Mallory and pulled her away from the corner before she dropped down to cover her. Keanan moved in to make the count.

Caroline: ...You’d be surprised what Kat will teach students, regardless of style or size.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mallory got her shoulder up just after two as Echo looked down in disappointment towards her opponent. Bennett clutched her chest as she tried to sit up before Echo dragged her to sit against the corner. The powerhouse headed to the far corner, measuring her opponent with a nod of her head before she took off. Echo caught Mallory flush with a face wash to the jaw, driving her boot across her cheek and face before Bennett collapsed onto the mat.

Mark: I don’t think we can appreciate how scary powerful that woman is! Up to this point, she has overwhelmed Mallory. Echo’s not a finesse girl, she’s a methodical powerhouse who is using every bit of that power to systematically deconstruct her opponent and fellow classmate.

Caroline: And Mallory just continues to take every drop of punishment. Echo’s taking her to the center of the ring now after that facewash and there’s the pin...!

Echo dragged her out of the corner a second time, hooking the leg as she went for another cover. Angela Keanan moved to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mallory’s arm came up again before the three as Echo got back to her feet. The powerhouse shook her head as she dragged Mallory towards the center of the ring, and plucked her head between her legs. She wrapped her arms around her waist after that.

Mark: Echo’s looking for a powerbomb! I’m not sure how much more of this Mallory can take! I know she’s resilient, but this has been a mauling up to this point.

Caroline: She calls this one Whispers... A devastating sheer drop jack knife but wait!

As Echo picked her up with Mallory on her shoulders, the striker seemed to come to life as she began fire right hands into Echo’s head repeatedly. This brought the fans to their feet as Echo staggered backwards after a few of the shots connected flush with Mallory still on her shoulders. As she stepped back, Mallory rolled her arms and caught her with a bionic elbow to the top of her head. Echo stumbled backwards as Mallory slipped down to her feet, resuming with the punishing lefts and rights to Echo’s skull. Bennett took off for the far side and went for a clothesline. But Echo countered with a back body drop, only for Bennett to land on her feet. And as soon as Echo turned around, Mallory caught her head and delivered a stunner that flattened her classmate! Mallory laid against the ropes, clutching her arm to her ribs in pain as Echo lay on the canvas behind her.

Mark: Mallory brought Echo down finally, but look at her face! All those body shots she’s been taking from Echo are having an effect, and she can’t seem to follow up right now!

Caroline: This kid and the stunner... I’m beginning to think she’s been watching Lollipop matches heavily. That or Sheffield in the other company. Irregardless, you’re right Mark but this can also be precious time for her to get some rest.

Many of the fans in the arena began to get louder for the mechanic as Mallory got up to her knees, bending over in pain as she clutched her arms to her chest. Meanwhile right behind her, Echo sat up.

Mark: Echo just sat up, and Mallory hasn’t gotten to her feet yet! I don’t think she even realizes it yet either!

Caroline:  That lack of ring awareness is a killer when you’re a rookie, as Mal’s about to find out here from Echo.

Mallory got back to her feet finally. When she felt Echo’s arms wrap around her waist from behind, her eyes went wide and she immediately began to fire back elbows with both arms to Echo’s head. It caused the powerhouse to loosen her grip as Mallory hammered those shots in till she finally let go. Bennett took off for the near side ropes, rebounding into a Thesz press that allowed her to land more blows to Echo’s head! The fans in attendance got much louder until she got back to her feet.

Mark: You could see the look on Mallory’s face when she felt those arms wrap around her. Her eyes told the story!

Caroline: She knew that if she let Echo take her out with a german suplex it might be the last thing she remembers from this match!

Echo began to sit up slowly this time, getting back to her feet before Mallory sent her into the corner with an Irish whip. Before she had time to get out, Bennett came in and began to deliver relentless stomps to her body one after another as she held onto the top rope. With each kick, Echo sank lower and lower till she sat in the corner and Mallory delivered one last kick across her jaw. Mallory took off for the far corner and doubled back to pick up speed before she connected with a sideways splash against the seated Echo. The move was effective, but Mallory shouted in pain after the impact and rolled to her knees a few feet away. Her arms clutched tightly to her chest, she finally got back to her feet and pulled Echo by both feet out of the corner to make a cover. Keanan fell quickly to make the count.

Mark: Mallory hit that splash perfectly, and she almost forgot about the pain in her ribs. But she damn sure didn’t after it connected, and this could be over!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Instead of kicking out or raising a shoulder, Echo sat up and Mallory ended up rolling off the cover. The mechanic looked at Echo with her jaw agape as the powerhouse began to get to her feet.

Mark: Look at that! She didn’t kick out….she just sat up again!

Caroline: She seems like she’s borderline unaffected by everything Mallory has been throwing at her...!

As Echo started to get up, Mallory beat her to it and grabbed her head before she took off for a bulldog into the middle turnbuckle. Echo stumbled backwards as she clutched her head before Mallory climbed up to the top rope, delivering a cannonball senton that floored Echo!

Caroline: ...Except for that. MALCONTENT!

Mallory hooked the far leg for a cover before the referee dropped to make the count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Echo’s shoulder came up this time as Mallory got back to her feet as quickly as possible.

Mark: The senton didn’t work, and Mallory’s getting back on her bicycle again! She can’t let Echo get up anymore than necessary!

Caroline: She’s putting everything she’s got into keeping Echo down and---

Echo started to get back to her feet as Mallory took off for the ropes. Bennett picked up a head of steam and ran right into Echo’s grip around her throat. And with one swift movement, Echo picked her up and drove her into the mat with a chokeslam!

Mark: A ring-shaking chokeslam! Mallory ran right into it, and Echo drilled her for it!

Caroline: --it’s taking a lot more than she seemed to have expected.

Echo took a couple steps, holding her head for a moment before she turned back towards her classmate. She made a breaking motion with her hands before she doubled back after her, giving the signal as she pointed up and then went thumbs down.

Mark: Echo’s calling for something, I’m betting it’s the jackknife! Mallory’s barely budged since the chokeslam! This will finish her off!

Caroline: She’s looking for Whispers and that’ll have to be it!

Echo pulled Mallory up, planting her head between her legs for the second time in the match. She wrapped both arms around her waist, and hoisted her up high. She fully extended her arms in the air before Mallory surprised her, hooking her head and delivering a tornado DDT seemingly from nowhere!

Caroline: I didn’t expect that one, and I don’t think Echo did either.

Bennett got to her feet and took off towards the corner. She quickly ascended to the top rope, tears in her eyes as she clutched her ribs before she flew! Bennett connected with what started out as a frog splash that ended up turning into a double knee drop into Echo’s body!

Caroline: Ah-hah! She calls that MUY MAL, something she asked Misty Whitmore to give her a hand in learning a few months ago.

The mechanic hooked both of Echo’s legs with all her strength before the referee dropped into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Keanan called for the bell as Mallory sat up and then doubled over in pain, feeling the effect of the moves on her own ribs added to what had already been done. She crawled towards the ropes as the referee gently raised one of her hands in the air.

Caroline: She can barely stand but you can see she’s fighting to crack a smile. You deserved to feel a little proud of yourself kiddo!

Cory: The winner of this match……..’MALICIOUS’ MALLORY BENNETT!!!

Mark: I’ll tell you what, Mallory may have cracked ribs. She may be hurting from one end of her body to the other, but she’s also just picked up her first win! And boy, did she earn it!

Caroline: Echo made her earn it every step of the way and I’m not about to take anything away from her tonight. That girl can bring the hammer down.

The referee helped her to her feet as Mallory leaned on the ropes, still clutching one arm to her ribs as she raised the other hand into the air. The live crowd was certainly happy with the decision as well. Echo began to sit up slowly on the canvas, looking over to Mallory as the pair locked eyes. Echo slowly got to her feet as Mallory watched her closely before the powerhouse offered her her hand.

Mark: Echo realizes she’s been in a fight as much as Mallory, and offering her a handshake as a result. Can’t fault her for that.

Caroline: Now that’s what I like to see, especially with them both...

Mallory extended her hand as the pair shook…..before Echo delivered a short arm clothesline that mowed her down. This really brought the boos out of the capacity crowd as the referee yelled at Echo.

Mark: What the hell was that about?!

Caroline: ...Oh what the hell!

Echo leaned over Mallory, telling her the coin flipped and Fate decided. Then she pulled her up, planted her head, and connected with a devastating jackknife powerbomb onto the mechanic!

Mark: Listen to these people! If Echo had a fan in the building, she just lost them! That monster lost the match, but she’s decided Mallory’s fate for causing it!

Caroline: I don’t get the reasoning in the slightest and we go from an extremely game match to just tearing Mal apart because of “fate”.

Echo paced away towards the ropes, stepping out and dropping down to the floor as she stared back at her classmate for a moment. The referee and a trainer went to go check on Mallory on the canvas as Echo stalked slowly up the ramp to a chorus of boos from the live crowd.

Caroline: For those wondering, no... No I don’t understand the meaning of this any better than anyone else. If you’ll excuse me Mark, I need to check on Mal.

And as the trainer and referee attended to Mallory, we cut to the back.

And A Nun Shall Lead Them

A brief commercial airs for the upcoming Second Chance season of Future Shock (which kicks off this Tuesday). From there, the show cuts to the back and we find one of the women who will be part of the season as well as another familiar face. That would be Trinity...and Christian Kincaid.

Christian: The Second Chance season kicks off in a few days when the first challenge is announced. And what better place to have one of the girls than here on a Future Shock Pay Per View. Because obviously if you paid to see this show, you’re a true Future Shock fan who supports the brand and everything about it. So it’s you who this girl right here wants to talk to. You saw her at Velocity supporting the War Machines, and now hear for yourself...Trinity!

Trinity smiles at the camera.

Trinity: Hello everybody! You’ve no idea how fantastic it is to be back here in FFW! I had to take a small sabbatical, doing the work of the Lord and all that, but I’m back now! And I’m looking to make some amends, because... well, a few of the things I’ve done in the past may be seen by some as questionable. But the past is the past, and right now I’m looking to the future. And that is to be the first ever nun to hold championship gold right here in FFW!

Christian: And my guess is the only one that may ever want to hold one. For the past few weeks, I have been helping Trinity here shake off what little ring rust she had….which there wasn’t much. And she’s in as fit of a condition as she ever has been. So what I thought we would do in preparation for the Second Chance season here is play a little word association. I’m going to name a name, and Trinity here will give you her opinions of said person.

He turns his attention towards the nun, stroking his chin as he comes up with the first name.

Christian: Fiona Williams.

Trinity: Undeniably talented, but also delusional. She made her bed with the Ascension, seems to me looking at her career generally she’s more than happy to have others do her dirty work, which I find disappointing to be honest. She really needs to stand up on her own if she wants to earns people’s respect, assuming she even cares about that. But I know a thing or two about pulling shenanigans myself, so if she gets on my bad side, I’ll shove that umbrella up her backside.

Christian nods in agreement, a smile forming on his face.

Christian: Future Shock’s “greatest achievement” Desirae Kain.

He makes the appropriate rabbit ears with his fingers as he says it with a roll of his eyes.

Trinity: Overblown and overhyped. Good in a Future Shock setting, but her main roster runs have been pretty underwhelming to be honest. I think when you look at people like Killer C, who was in my season, Lightning & Jenny Williams, women who’ve achieved massive amounts, to call her the greatest achievement of Future Shock is laughable, two season wins or not.

Christian: That’s about right to me. Let’s see….Megan Caraway.

Trinity: Honestly? I’d like to see more of her. She has undeniable talent and skill, and is probably the most experienced wrestler ever to come through Future Shock; one of them at least. She’s learned from some greats, and I’d love to test myself against her someday.

Christian: Heh, the Future Shock Champion...maybe for not much longer...Ignis.

Trinity: A precocious talent who, for me, has gotten a little lazy. She relies too much on Andy to carry her, when she has more than enough skill to do things for herself. Honestly, she may have more cumulative titles than any other Future Shock rookie... but looking at the way she handles herself makes me a little sad. She’s better than that, I feel.

Christian: Last one….the “face of Future Shock” Jodie Gray.

Again, he does make the bunny ears.

Trinity: A potential superstar whose marketability and likeability is ruined by her own ego. She has all the tools to go to the top... but I think her own ego gets the better of her sometimes. She keeps trying to run before she can crawl, these things take time. Also, she’s kind of a cow.

Christian: Now listen up, gang. Trinity here is going to need your support. She’s a changed woman from the chick who sent out a bevy of shapely nuns to help the Rudos back in Season 10. She’s a whole new person almost, and this is more than a Second Chance for her. It’s about redemption...to make right things that she felt she did wrong. So she definitely needs all your support.

Trinity: Absolutely! You guys voted me out in Season Six, and I totally deserved it. But now? I want to do the right things. And I promise if a bevy of shapely nuns show up, it will be merely for your benefit and entertainment!

Christian: Hey, I’m already sold!

And on that note, we cut back to the ring.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:58:45 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 09:25:36 pm »

We head back to the ring, and find Cory already awaiting as the fans see on the video wall match is coming up next.

Mark: I told you all I’d be having guests join me tonight for these matches, and none more a favorite for me than my wife, Erica. And Erica, Anna’s about to make her in-ring FFW Pay Per View debut against a woman who says she is Cody Kincaid’s favorite wrestler...and could have won Ten Femme Chaos earlier this year alone.

Erica: The woman Anna is facing makes a lot of bold, unfounded statements that I’d honestly love to see backed up. Especially given her unaided track record.

The opening electronic sounds of Phoenix’s “Trying to Be Cool” sounds through the arena and the crowd boos. As the song starts with it’s beat echoing through the arena, Desirae Kain steps out from the back to even more boos than her song got. She shakes her head at the reaction she’s gotten and slowly makes her way down the ramp to the ring.

Cory: And now making her way to the ring, from Eze, France……Desirae Kain!

Desirae slowly walks up the steel steps and onto the ring apron. She leaps over the ropes, lands on her feet and holds her arms out to boos from the crowd. Shaking her head, she slowly backs into her corner as the referee checks her for any foreign objects.

Mark: Through a fair portion of the summer, this woman issued Open Challenges that were mostly accepted by Season 19 girls, except for her opponent tonight. And Desirae has made no bones about feeling like she is the greatest thing to ever come out of the Future Shock brand.

Erica: The thing is...there’s a point where she’s right and a point where she’s wrong. She did a lot of Future Shock, but she was also one of the biggest disappointments in a lot of ways.

The lights begin to swirl around the arena while “Never Gonna Get It” by Sean Biggs ft. Akon & Topic begins to play over the PA system. Gradually, Anna Giovanna emerges through the curtains, the hood in her boxing robe covering her face as she makes her way to the entrance ramp, throwing a few combinations and strikes before slowly raising her hands up in the air while looking up at the sky, smoke jets on both sides of the ramp emerging up alongside her as the crowd applauds and cheers in approval.

Cory: And her opponent …from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds…she is that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After soaking in the crowd reaction for a moment, she bites down on her mouth guard, showcasing it to the camera with a confident nod before she begins to walk down the entrance ramp, nodding to the beat of the music and getting herself in rhythm before she breaks on a run down the ramp and jumps right into the first turnbuckle, climbing up to the top rope with remarkable agility as she plays to the crowd by bringing her right arm up, indicating she’s going in with the intent of knocking people out tonight.

See I know you'll like my swagger, no strap when I come through…
Chain hangin' like Ali Baba, know me, ya know how I do.
The way that I move (Ya neva gonna get it)!
Cause I'm to smooth (Ya neva gonna get it)!
I thought you knew (Ya neva gonna get it)!
You ain't got a clue (Ya neva gonna get it)!

Anna brings down the hood of her robe and does a backflip off the top rope, landing on her feet near the center of the ring and nodding as she flashes the camera a grin (along with that mouth guard once again) and shows them her left fist ready to go before she gets rid of her robe and prepares for her match-up.

Mark: Anna Giovanna, for lack of a better way to say it, got screwed in the 19th season finale, thanks to Bianca Salvador. The Typhoon, who we saw earlier tonight, didn’t take well to getting eliminated out of the season, and prevented Anna from being able to finish her match. Now she and Mallory are going to meet at Ground Zero for that title, but Anna here has also shown no appreciation for Desirae either.

Erica: Bianca just...became something I don’t think anyone expected her to be capable of being. Which made the whole final thing so much worse. But it was so refreshing to see Mallory be such a good sportsman about it. It’s not often you see people agree to put things on the line, even when they know their spot is clouded.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match as Desirae props up in the corner, telling Fisk to check Anna’s boots for weapons. The blonde slides a mouthguard into her mouth as the referee shakes his head, and moves to check Anna’s boots. He finds nothing as Desirae informs him to get her gloves too. Even Anna begins to show some annoyance now as she holds out her wrists for Fisk to check. And as she does, Desirae takes off and clobbers her with a clothesline that sends her back into the corner. She immediately begins hammering right hands into her head before she connects with a back elbow to the jaw as well. A snapmare brings her out of the corner before Kain hits a front kick into her spine as she sits up on the canvas. She immediately grabs two handfuls of Anna’s hair and wraps it around her neck to choke her, prompting the referee to count before she releases on four.

Erica: Oh Desi...anything for an advantage. And yet she wonders why people don’t like her. Between behind the back and pulling hair, which is only a small part of it!

Mark: Let’s not forget that this match has Global Wars implications for Desirae. A win here can put points on the board for France. And Anna probably has no desire to go into the event on a loss either.

After breaking the illegal hold, Desirae begins to drive knees into her back repeatedly before executing a low dropkick as well. A few paintbrush slaps to the back of her head, she pulls Anna to her feet, and applies an abdominal stretch. With a pained expression on Anna’s face, Desirae raises her fist and begins driving forearm shots into her ribs one after another as she has the hold applied. The referee drops down to ask Anna if she wants to submit, which gives Desirae the opening she wants and allows her to hook the top rope with her free hand. Anna’s painful expression doubles in scope immediately as Fisk glances around to see Desirae now had her free hand on her own hip. She gave him a little wave as he moved back into position, and immediately went right back for the top rope again.

Erica: For the love of I don’t even know what right now.

Mark: The abdominal stretch is one of wrestling’s oldest holds. And so is the cheap tactic being employed by “Future Shock’s greatest graduate” who can’t keep her hand off the top rope.

As Anna’s anguish seemed to increase yet again, the referee peered around to see that Kain had yet again put her free hand at her side. She reached behind her, fluffing her hair a bit with a whistle as Fisk moved back to Anna. The Team France member grabbed the rope again. But this time, Fisk went around the other way behind Desirae’s back. And before Kain realized where he was, he kicked her hand free of the top rope and allowed Anna the chance to hiptoss Kain over to the mat. The blonde dropped to her knees, holding her back and Kain was already back up to her feet and caught her with another front kick in the back close to her kidneys that sent her over forward onto the mat.

Erica: An opening! Though maybe shouldn’t be kicking Desi either.

Mark: It’s going to take a bit more than a simple hiptoss to keep Desirae at bay, something Anna is learning on the job right now.

Desirae pushed her face down on the mat before kicking her feet into the air and driving knee drops into Anna’s back over and over again. She rolled her over onto her back, and pressed a finger into her chest, instructing Fisk to count. And he did.

Mark: It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize that isn’t going to work!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anna reached up and piefaced her backwards as Kain fell backwards on her butt. Giovanna started to sit up, only for Desirae to rake her fingers across her eyes to stop her and then rise to her feet to deliver a standing double knee drop into her abdomen after she shoved her back down onto the mat again.

Erica: Well...it WAS a pin. By the smallest of technicalities. Which was, as you said, never gonna work. And she’s back in the driver’s seat. Yay.

Mark: All Kain wants to do is embarrass Anna, and any other Future Shock alumni who gets into the ring with her. This isn’t about being a better wrestler, it’s just an ego trip!

Desirae pounded a few right hands into her head before she got back to her feet, announcing to the crowd that this was far too easy. She looked back to Anna, asking her if this was the best she had to offer before she pulled her to her feet and shoved her back into the corner. A trio of chops connected across the blonde’s chest before she whipped her across to the far side. Anna’s back struck against the corner as Desirae charged in behind her with a running shoulder block. But the blonde moved out of the way, and Desirae connected shoulder first with the ring post instead. And that brought the fans back to life and behind the Season 19 graduate.

Erica: Nice dodge Anna! She needs an opening right now, and this is probably it!

Mark: Kain wanted a fight, and well she picked one with the ring post! And I’d say the post won that one, now Anna has to turn the tables.

As Desirae extricated herself from the corner, Anna spun her around and shoved her right back into the corner before the blonde’s hand became nearly a blur. Lefts and rights, jabs, straights, hooks, and one big uppercut sent Desirae walking out of the corner and flopping face first onto the canvas.

Mark: Anna’s hand speed is inhuman! I couldn’t even begin to tell you how many shots she connected with before the representative of Team France faceplanted on the canvas right there!

Erica: Neither can I! But I tell you what, it was a beautiful sight all the same!

Anna clutched her back in pain, looking over to see Desirae starting to get back up, even though she was more than a little wobbly. And as the brunette turned around, Anna charged out of the corner with two Kesagiri chops across her chest that put her right back down on the canvas. The fans only got louder as Giovanna took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a leg drop across Desirae’s chest when she sat up. She pulled Kain to her feet into a front facelock, and then began unloading with knees into her face and body before she finally let her fall to the mat.

Erica: Anna is well and truly in the driver’s seat now! Holy hell I’m glad I’m not Desirae right now!

Mark: You’re telling me! Desirae’s body has to feel like it’s gone through a meat grinder, and that’s about what it has been absorbing here in the last minute or two.

Giovanna hit the ropes again, leaving her feet to deliver an elbow drop across Kain’s chest next before she hooked the far leg for a cover. Fisk dropped for the count.

Mark: Anna drove the wind out of her, and she may have this match right now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Desirae got her shoulder up before the three as Anna wasted no time and headed for the corner, climbing up to the top rope. She perched herself, waving Desirae to get up.

Erica: Anna’s got all night, Desi! But don’t take your time, it’s a little unbecoming of Future Shock’s greatest star.

Desirae was very slow to move, starting to roll to her knees on the canvas as Anna began to stand tall on the top rope, never taking her eyes off Kain. And when the brunette turned around, Anna launched herself into a missile dropkick that connected yet again with Desirae’s chest and flattened her to the canvas! Once again, Anna made a tight cover before the referee went to make the count.

Mark: I bet Desirae wishes she were a cup or two larger to absorb a bit more of the pounding her chest is taking! Missile dropkick, and Anna’s looking for the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Desirae got her shoulder up again before the three as Anna rose to her feet, still favoring her back from the earlier offense it had absorbed. She went back to the corner a second time, climbing up to the second turnbuckle from the inside and went for her split-legged moonsault! But Desirae rolled out of the way, and Anna split herself on the canvas instead.

Erica: Ouch! Splits ain’t much fun when you do them by force!

Desirae crawled towards the ropes, trying to pull herself together. She looked over her shoulder to see Anna trying to get back to her feet very gingerly. And Kain used the ropes for a springboard into a spear that decked the Season 19 graduate!

Mark: The Overnight Sensation! Kain borrowing a move from her ex-husband’s playbook!

Erica: Poor lass, reminding herself she ever associated with that scumbag. Unfortunately, Desirae’s also in control again.

The brunette hit the far side ropes, connecting with a baseball slide that sent Anna rolling out of the ring to the floor. Desirae rubbed her chest, moving back from the ropes and complaining to Fisk that Anna hit her with something a little while ago. And while she complained to him, the cameras spied Arianna Manning make her way towards the ring to the chagrin of the fans. And as Giovanna rose to get back to her feet, Arianna mowed her down with a running clothesline. Manning pulled her back up, spiking her with a DDT to the floor before she doubled around the corner as the referee spotted her walking casually to her partner’s corner with a smile.

Erica: Hey look who it is! Raise your hand if you didn’t see Arianna making an appearance? No? Thought that!

Mark: Arianna has nothing to do with Future Shock in any way, but she’s not going to let that stop her! And Anna may be out cold after that DDT!

Fisk glanced over to her as Arianna propped herself up on the apron, putting her head in her hand as she waved to the referee and then her partner. Kain told the referee to count Anna out, which he was already in the process of doing. The fans began chanting Anna’s name, trying to rally her to her feet as the blonde reached up for the apron with one hand as Fisk got to five with his count. Desirae was counting aloud behind, only in French.

Erica: When did she think she was the boss of the referee, exactly? And what does her counting in French do for her either?!

Mark: Kain will take it any way she can get it. And I guess she’s counting along for our French viewers, but I’m pretty sure they know how to count already.

Anna finally got to her feet, pulling herself onto the apron finally. Fisk got to eight before Desirae charged the ropes, and caught her with a running knee lift that sent her backwards to the floor in a heap again. The brunette doubled back to the other side of the ring, asking Fisk some questions. Arianna went back around the corner again, pulling the mat away from the floor on that side of the ring with a smile. She plucked Anna’s head between her legs for a piledriver, causing the fans to get very loud and angry as Desirae continued to ask Fisk questions to keep him occupied.

Mark: I’d love to know what questions Desirae is asking the referee, because I doubt they are anywhere near as important as Anna about to eat a piledriver into the concrete!

Erica: I highly doubt it myself! Though unlike you, love, I really don’t care what she’s asking!

Arianna went to pull her up, but Anna countered with a back body drop that sent her onto the floor instead. Arianna clutched her back in pain as Anna pulled her up, and began to unload on Manning with rights, lefts, hooks and jabs to the body! Fisk turned back around, resuming his count as Anna wailed away on Arianna, who wasn’t fighting back at all. Giovanna sent Arianna hard into the barricade before mowing her down with a clothesline!

Mark: Arianna felt the concrete instead, and Anna’s beating the hell out of the blonde half of Pink Inc! But she’s also getting counted out in the ring!

Erica: I don’t think she’s realised that, sadly! Come on, Anna!

Kain told the referee to count faster, and as Anna turned back towards the ring to shoot Desirae a death stare, Desirae bolted for the other side of the ring. Anna dove back inside after her, grabbing the French beauty as she was halfway out of the ring. Kain held onto the ropes for dear life as Anna headbutted her in the neck and then snapped off a belly to back suplex into the canvas. Kain didn’t even have time to move before Anna hit the ropes. And as the Team France member rose to her feet and turned, she walked into a Thesz press as Anna unloaded with right hands to her head, bringing the live crowd to its feet!

Erica: Holy crap Anna just exploded! And Desi felt the blast full on!

Mark: Anna’s had enough of Pink Inc for one night, and who could blame her! Kain’s walked into a buzzsaw!

Anna hopped back to her feet, and headed for the corner. She pulled the golden elbow pad down to expose her elbow as she started patting it with her hand, waving Kain to get back to her feet.

Mark: She’s calling for the Golden Elbow, taught to her by her mentor! And I’m not sure Desirae even knows where she is right now, much less what’s waiting for her!

Erica: I could not find a way to agree with that any more than I do!

Kain started to get to her feet finally as Anna seemed ready to explode out of the corner. And as soon as the brunette turned in the right direction, that’s precisely what she did with a rolling elbow across the jaw that dropped Kain like a rock! Anna dropped down to make the cover!

Mark: And did she ever get every bit of it! Count to 3...or 300!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Anna sat up with a nod of her head, looking still as though she were ready to keep fighting. The referee raised her hand as she climbed to her feet.

Erica: OH YEAH! Desi goes down again! Everyone wins! Except Pink Inc. And Alysson, because null points to France!

Cory: Your winner of the match……………...ANNA GIOVANNA!!!

Mark: I think all the outside interference she had to deal with pretty well put Anna into second gear, and she never stopped from there! Anna’s picked up a hell of a victory in just her second match in FFW!

Erica: Gives her something to work with that’ll be fantastic for her going into Global Wars!

Giovanna readjusted her elbow pad again with a nod of her head before she rolled out of the ring to the floor. The fans gave her a very loud reaction as she raised her arm again in victory. And from there, we cut to the back.

Jenny Likes Lollipops

We come back from a commercial break and we are able to see Jennifer Williams walking down the hallway wearing a “Scarborough Fair t shirt”. She now has TWO black eyes as she was finally happy to get away from Steph for tonight, as tonight she had some air time to talk about her love of Future Shock. She stops at the catering table and stares at a Mountain Dew can before she pulls her hand away.

Jenny: ...Steph says I am not allowed to drink it…

Jenny reaches for a bottle of water instead as she looks dejected into the camera. And at this point another figure shows up. A somewhat... eccentric and crazy figure.

Lollipop: HOLY CRAP! Jenny, are you alright? What the hell happened to your face?!

Lollipop grabs Jenny into a hug before examining her face.

Lollipop: SHIT MAN. You need to get to a hospital!

Jenny offers a long sigh as she shakes her head.

Jenny: Well between not properly cleaning up Mickey’s room, or organizing Steph’s shoe collection all she does is yell at me and punch me in the face, and she made me eat a loganberry crepe… Even though I told her I was allergic… I don’t know. I have to do what I am told. She did beat me so I can’t go back on my word.

Jenny opens up the bottle and begins to drink from it.

Lollipop: Dude... DUDE. WHAT... the actual HELL. This has gone way too bastard far at this point. She’s killing you, man! She’s killing you, and you’re just gonna sit there and take it?! HUH? You’re Jenny bloody Williams! You’ve WON a Future Shock Season! You’re a former Television Champion! She crapped up her season, adn all she’s won is a Unity title with a partner who carried her skank ass, and a tag title in SVW she didn’t even COMPETE FOR!!! So she beat you in ONE match, ONE time. Big fucking deal! YOU... you CANNOT let her ABUSE you like this! She doesn’t own you! The contract? You shit on her fucking face, and wipe your ARSE on that contract! What’s she gonna do? Huh? HUH? You’re better than this Jenny Williams! You’re a bigger star than that golddigging tramp will ever be! You... you get to the hospital. Right now. And if that shitwaffle has an issue... she’s gonna have to deal with ME girl!

??: Well now that's a thought!

The unpleasant drawl of the Witch of Wall Street sounds out off camera as the crowd can be heard booing back in the arena. The Steph Stefano strolls into the shot dressed in winged silver heels to match a number of bangles adorning her wrists and a fairly simple Alexander McQueen black dress, as she steps by Jenny, staring Lollipop down... She snatches the bottle of water out of Jenny's face and takes a sip before looking at it in disgust and shoving it back in the former Televisions Champion's hands.

Steph: Dasani. Yeech. Anyway, I couldn't help but hear your crowing my little Scottish accident waiting to happen. Lemme correct you there. Three matches. I owned her soul in three matches, two by her lonely, and one with the Special Needs Brigade called Crystal and Atherton. That's first. Second, I thought Jennifer Williams or Lady Dream or Big Bic Lighter Jenny or Jedi Jenny or whatever she feels like calling herself is a woman of her word.... We made a deal, she lost. That simple... Now if you wanna make yourself an issue, I really don't have a problem doing to YOU what I did to her and given an opportunity, what I'd do to that overhyped, overrated, cottage cheese for an ass induced, taint on society's ass, Amaro. Jenny.

She snapped suddenly.

Steph: Tell Lollipop you're much better off this way.

Jenny looks at Steph before she slowly turns her attention back over to Lollipop.

Jenny: Everything’s ok. I am much better in serving THE $teph $tefano but thank you for being so concerned with me Lollipop. I truly do appreciate it.

Lollipop: NUH-UH BULLSHIT!!! Jenny, you don’t have to freakin’ do this. Listen to me, you big titted motherfucker...

She pokes Steph in the ribs. Steph hilariously visibly winces.

Lollipop: You let Jenny go... RIGHT NOW... or I’m gonna take your bitch ass and smash you head first through this drinks table. YOU HEAR ME?! THIS ENDS... NOW!!!

For a few moments, Steph looks although she may actually be in trouble. Her eyes glance at Jenny before she slowly flashes a wide grin.

Steph: Jenny, the second that Lollipop puts her hands on me, I want you to smash your head against the wall until you give yourself a concussion or black out, whichever comes first.

Steph glances back at Lolli, though it's left up in the air if this will actually work on any end.

Steph: Your move my little Starburst.

Lollipop looks thoughful for a moment. She then nods her head.

Lollipop: Jenny... you’re a free thinker, right? You’re not a puppet, right?

She shakes her head.

Lollipop: Because if not......... I’m really, really sorry.

And without further ado, Lollipop punches Steph in the face. Before the rich debt queen can react, she grabs her hair and flings her head first into the drinks table, smashing shit everywhere. She then turns to Jenny.

Lollipop: And if you still obey her... knock yourself out.

And with that, Lollipop storms out. Jenny looks at the situation as she looks at Steph and turns her attention to Lollipop. Jenny throws her bottle of water against the wall as she grabs the can of Mountain Dew and slowly walks away in the opposite direction.  For about two seconds, until she is thrown into the wall headfirst by Mickey Scarborough.

Mickey: OH! What’s that? You’re totes gonna walk out on your deal? Hmm... NAH DUDE!  'QUELS! Give me a hand here!

Raquel comes in, and they drag the dazed Jenny to her feet. They then start dual smashing Jenny’s head into the wall repeatedly.

Raquel: Look Jenny, we like ya, totes promise but if you walk out on this now we're probably gonna have to end your career, compliments of the boss and all.

Jenny wails, trying to break free, but can’t escape both the SVW Tag Champions.

Jenny: OKAY OKAY, I... AAAAAHHHH... LET ME GO! I SUBMIT!!!!!!

Raquel and Mickey throw her to the floor, as Steph picks herself up.

Raquel: Well... that little insurbordiantion is taken care of. Steph, I’m sure you can think of some suitable punishment for our little... rebel, here? Hah Star Wars. Rebel. Mom was right, I shoulda been a comedian.

Steph stands up shuddering, bleeding out of her nose and silently shaking in visible rage. Mickey and Raquel's smiles slowly disappear as The Witch of Wall Street kicks the table, breaking a leg off before she walks away. The two look at each other and then to Jenny before they forcibly walk her after Steph.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:59:19 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 09:27:02 pm »

The show returns to the ring as the fans see that the tag title match is up next before Cory is shown standing by.

Mark: We’re about to make a little history on these Future Shock Pay Per Views, as this will be the first time that the Unity titles will be defended. And my wife here, along her older sister, will no doubt be watching closely as they will meet the winners of this match at Global Wars for those titles!

Erica: We will! Which is part of the reason I’m here right now. That and the fact this match, even without personal gain, is one I’m really interested in. Such a clash of personality!

Cory: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Unity Tag Team Championship!

The crunching riffs of "Kill Streak" by Brand X Music hit the PA. El Presidente Obama clops out from behind the curtain, led by Stardust who is waving a Mexican flag. Meteora flanks at the other side, generally glaring out over the legions of fans in the arena.

Cory: Making their way to the ring! Accompanied by the 2014 Most Influential Person in FFW, El Presidente Obama... from Tijuana, Mexico, at a total combined weight of 282 lbs... they are the Future Shock Season Ten Champions... Meteora & Stardust... RUDO GALACTICA!!!

The dastardly duo and donkey clop their way down the ramp; Meteora apparently getting angry at a group of fans who are cheering for them. Obama finally stops at ringside, as Meteora & Stardust make their way into the ring. Stardust waves the flag some more, before hanging it up on the turnbuckle. The duo then climb opposite turnbuckles, and backflip into the ring, before hitting the Rudo poses to an explosion of fireworks, as Obama lets out a large appreciative “HAW!” from ringside.

Mark: This has been promised to be the last chance for the Rudos to capture the Unity titles as long as the One Woman Show holds them. So it is literally do or die time for these two.

Erica: it really is. And they look more focused than certainly I’ve ever seen them.

The lights cut out and the Guitar riff/piano opening of Meat Loaf’s “Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)” starts to play.

Cory: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, at a combined weight of 299lbs accompanied to the ring by their managers, Kyle Kilmeade and Carson Black, the team of Charlotte Harker and SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL….ONE WOMAN SHOW!!!

As the spotlight hits the middle of the stage, we find Charlotte and Shaw stood next to each other. Though only for a moment as Shaw extends her arms off to the side, almost jabbing Charlotte in the eye and causing her to move to the side of the spotlight. O’Neill begins to move towards the ring, Harker, following her closely, only to once more be forced backwards and to the very edge of the circle of light cast by the spotlight thanks to her partner choosing to spin around with her arms still outstretched. As Kyle smirks at Shaw’s hogging of the limelight, O’Neill rolls her eyes, shaking her head as Carson seems to tell her not to worry about it and let her performance in the ring do the talking. As they reach the ring, Harker climbs onto the ring apron and steps through the ropes as O’Neill rolls into the ring and kipping up to her feet, pushing Harker back into the corner as she once more takes center stage, revelling in the boos of the crowd. Finally Shaughnessy moves to her team’s corner and seems to be giving orders Charlotte regarding their strategy for the match to come.

Mark: Given how much they intensely dislike one another, it is almost bewildering to me how well these two perform as a team. Most teams would have imploded long before now, but they keep finding a way to win. Shaw would claim it’s her strategy, though most agree Charlotte is the reason.

Erica: I would agree with the majority. It’s not that Shaw isn’t a technically sound wrestler, but the woman’s ego is second to none. Which is impressive, we’ve had both Pazzinis on the roster!

Referee Kevin Fisk takes the Unity titles, raising them both above his head before he hands them off to Cory before the ring announcer exits through the ropes. Shaw tells Charlotte to stand on the apron immediately, pointing to it and speaking to her like a slow child before she reaches up and pats her on the head like a dog. What Shaw doesn’t see is that Meteora is approaching from behind. Harker steps out of the ring, only for her partner to get blindsided with a clothesline to the back that sends Shaw into the corner. She immediately grabs the brunette’s head and begins ramming it into the turnbuckle repeatedly before Shaw stumbles out. The luchador grabs her head again, taking off towards a neutral corner and doing it once more with repeated strikes into the turnbuckle. She quickly fires Shaw across for the ride, and catches her with a clothesline on the rebound. Meteora dives on top of her, cackling like mad and then unloading with right hands to her head before she gets back to her feet.

Mark: Shaw was demeaning her partner, and Harker didn’t tell her that Meteora was coming up behind her. Can’t say as I blame her either, and now Shaw is paying for it!

Erica: Meteora’s early advantage might prove more useful than anyone can think of. Especially given the cracks that have now started to show more prominently than ever.

The luchador drags Shaw by the foot back towards her corner as Stardust tags in. The pair whip her across for the ride, scooping her up and bringing her straight down with a double flapjack. The blonde shoves her back into a seat against the corner before stomping away at her body, and tagging Meteora back in who continues the stomping. Another set of stomps is delivered before Meteora tags Stardust back in again, so Stardust can stomp on her some more. Another quick tag follows that as Meteora delivers a few more stomps grabbing her by the feet and catapulting her into a faceplant on the canvas.

Mark: The Rudos have certainly taken control of this match. And those fast tags in and out just to stomp the life out of Shaw only aided them in that attempt.

Erica: They certainly have! The Rudos are a very, very well oiled machine and it’s showing right now.

Meteora took off for the far side ropes, jumping over the prone Shaw on the canvas before the luchador hopped up onto the second rope into a springboard elbow drop onto the brunette. She quickly hooked her leg for the cover as the referee dropped down to make the count

Mark: They’re looking to end it right now! Shaw has had no answer to any of this!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!!

Shaw kicked out at two as the referee stopped his count. Meteora rolled over on top of her, and began to bite her face. Fisk got to a four count before she finally broke it. The Rudo shouted something about gringos, and went right back to biting her again. Another four count before she finally broke it, and climbed back to her feet.

Erica: Biting is absolutely disgusting and disrespectful. Though giving a woman incapable of showing any respect the same level of disrespect seems quite fittting.

It was at this point Kyle climbed up onto the apron, yelling at the referee as Meteora spotted him as well. And as they both headed towards him, Shaw crawled behind Meteora and dropped her to her knees with a low blow. Kyle hopped down as the referee turned back with a confused look on his face, while Shaw tried to get herself together. She climbed to her feet with Meteora on her knees before driving her head into the canvas with a DDT. She quickly rolled her onto her back,and began to deliver elbow strikes with both arms till she got to her feet and raked her boot across the luchador’s face.

Mark: Kyle already paying out dividends at ringside, and gave Shaw a chance to get into this match…..albeit with a low blow to Meteora.

Erica: That’s Kyle for ya! ...And Shaw, come to think of it.

Shaw pulled herself together a bit more before she pulled Meteora up, and then applied a front facelock. With an angry look on her face, she hoisted her up into a vertical suplex. She held the Rudo up there for a few seconds before falling backwards with her into the canvas. Shaw backed up against the ropes, climbing up to the middle and falling forward with a double knee drop into the Rudo’s chest. Meteora clutched her chest as soon as Shaw got back to her feet, and the brunette stepped onto her hair and then pulled her by the hands to make Meteora curse loudly in pain before she finally let her drop back to the canvas as the referee was counting her down

Mark: Far be it from me to defend anything Shaw does, but I think she realizes that she has to fight fire with fire here! Meteora started with the biting, Shaw’s no stranger to cheating either!

Erica: Meanwhile, I’m impressed with the hold on the suplex.

As the Rudo started to move towards her corner, Shaw grabbed her foot and reached out for the tag to Charlotte. She got it as Harker came in, and they both hoisted Meteora up and drilled her with a brainbuster before Shaw exited the ring. Charlotte reached across, hooking the Rudo’s leg for the cover as Fisk fell into position to make the count.

Erica: Char’s in, and possibly just long enough to get the fall!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Meteora got her shoulder up as Charlotte got back to her feet. The more powerful member of the One Woman Show stepped over her back, taking a seat and applying a camel clutch on her opponent.

Mark: Whatever fire Meteora may have had left in her tank is going to be depleted in short order, thanks to this well applied camel clutch. And Charlotte has the strength to really increase the pressure,

The referee dropped down in front of Meteora, asking if she wanted to submit. But the Rudo only cursed in Spanish through gritted teeth as Charlotte pulled back on her head. Shaw told her partner to pull her head off in the corner as Harker pulled back even more with her very strong grip. However, the move was short-lived before Stardust charged in and kicked Charlotte in the side of the head. It knocked Harker to the mat as the referee went to get Stardust out of the ring. Meteora began to try to pull herself together, while Shaw screamed at her partner to get up. The Rudo was almost back to her feet as Charlotte did the same, only to get slapped across the face by Shaw and screamed to go get Meteora. Harker’s face grew even more angry before she turned around and mowed Meteora down with a running clothesline to the back of her head. Charlotte pulled her to her feet, throwing her over one shoulder and taking off towards the corner with a snake eyes that bounced Meteora’s face off the top turnbuckle. And as the Rudo turned back towards the ring, Harker caught her with a big boot to the jaw that flattened her.

Mark: You gotta believe Charlotte wishes that were her partner right there, who just slapped the taste out of her mouth! And Meteora is suffering for it!

Erica: Memo to Shaw, Charlotte does know what she’s doing! And what she wants to do! ...Likely what everyone else wants to do as well.

Charlotte rolled the Rudo over onto her back, hooking one of her legs for a cover before Fisk dropped down to make the count after the big boot.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Meteora got her shoulder up in time though as Charlotte began to unload with closed fists to her head till she got to her feet.

Erica: Meteroa’s taking a tanking thanks to Charlotte, and all she’s done is prove how much she can take from it!

Harker put a few boots to Meteora before she dragged her back to her feet. She whipped her across for the ride, but the Rudo ducked the clothesline. And as soon as Harker turned around, she grabbed her head with both hands and dropped her with a jawbreaker that stumbled the Unity champion backwards. Meteora dropped a knee in an attempt to pull herself together before she sprang forward with a flying shoulder tackle that sent Charlotte backwards again. The Rudo got back and took off for the ropes, darting past her opponent right behind her. And when Charlotte turned, Meteora used a drop toe hold that clotheslined Harker across the middle rope! Stardust immediately hopped off the apron, pulling her neck down across the ropes before Meteora hit the far side and came back with a double stomp to her back. She rolled into her corner as Stardust joined her, and made the tag.

Mark: Just that fast, the Rudos have turned this thing around! And now we got a fresh Stardust in the ring! And she has to keep Charlotte down by any means necessary.

Erica: She’ll manage it I reckon. Then again, underestimating the Rudos isn’t something I’m in the habit of.

Charlotte finally pulled herself away from the ropes, holding her hand to her neck as she coughed on the canvas. Stardust darted for the corner, climbing to the top rope. And as the Unity champion rose to her feet and turned to face, the Rudo came off the top with a perfectly executed tornado DDT! Harker landed on top of her head as Stardust hooked the far leg for the cover before Fisk dropped to make the count!

Mark: Right on top of her skull, Charlotte got spiked and Stardust is three seconds away from making history!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The fall was broken up when Shaw caught Stardust with a running punt to the head that sent her rolling into the ropes. Shaw screamed at Charlotte to get up before the referee began trying to get her out of the ring. Meteora was still recovering in her corner as Charlotte began to stir as well and begin to crawl to her team’s corner.

Mark: I think Stardust might have had it right there, but Shaw damn near punted her head into the fourth row to break up the fall! She may be unconscious!

Erica: I’d be very surprised if she wasn’t, but that’d be a pretty rubbish end to this match.

Meteora pulled herself back to her feet finally on the apron, shouting at Stardust to make the tag. Meanwhile Charlotte dove across and made the tag to Shaw. The brunette came in quickly and rolled Stardust onto her back before catapulting her face first into the bottom turnbuckle. Stardust’s head snapped on impact before the brunette dragged her out of the corner. She pulled Stardust up, planting her head between her legs and giving the signal for her flip piledriver. Kyle grabbed one of the Unity titles and slid it into the ring as Shaw reset over, throwing it over the shoulder of the referee when he went to get Kyle down off the apron again.

Erica: ...Seriously?! Flamin’ Kyle!

And with one swift movement, Shaw connected with the Canadian destroyer into the Unity title. Shaw kicked the belt towards Kyle as he finally left the apron, and snatched it off the mat. Fisk spun around as Shaw hooked Stardust’s leg.

Mark: Right on the Unity title!! Stardust is done! Here comes Meteora!

Meteora charged the ring, only for Charlotte to intercept her before she could stop the count as Fisk made it.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell, much to the chagrin of the fans as Shaw rolled to her feet in celebration. Charlotte managed to break away from Meteora as the referee raised both their hands in victory.

Erica: Bull! Complete and utter bull!

Cory: Your winners of the match….and STILL FFW Unity Champions….THE ONE WOMAN SHOW!!!

Mark: And give the assist to Kilmeade and one of the Unity titles! Otherwise, I think Stardust had this match in the bag!

Erica: They did. Well, just about it. The punt thing didn’t help. But, as so many do, they have Kyle to thank.

The fans seemed none too happy as the referee handed them their titles, with Shaw snatching both up and climbing the turnbuckle as Charlotte glared up at her. Kyle joined them in the ring as Carson checked on Charlotte, while Shaw embraced her manager with a smile.

Erica: You keep smilin’, Shaw...Kyle couldn’t save you last time...

Mark: The Rudos won’t get another shot as long as the Show holds the titles, and now we know who the Queens have to get past at Global Wars! It’s gonna be a rematch with the One Woman Show, only this time with Unity gold on the line!

Erica: We’ll bring the house down...and hopefully without accidental chair shots.

As Shaw celebrates with both of the Unity titles, we head to a commercial for Global Wars.

Well Now..

We come back into the arena after a commercial for the next Future Shock Pay Per View, that being Breakdown on November 21. The fans are still making quite a bit of noise after the Unity title defense as Cody steps out onto the stage to a very positive response.

Cody: When Future Shock made its return to Pay Per View tonight, I decided that I was going to put together a ‘can’t miss’ show. And as far as I’m concerned so far, it has been just that. And we still got the main event to come. But I have one more little surprise for those girls. And we’ll get to that a little later. Right now, I want to have the honor of introducing to you a pair of women who I have been a fan of for a very long time. And well tonight….there’s a lot of things I could say about them. But you know what? I think all I need to say honestly is to the FFW roster…..

He looks up to the video wall as the arena darkens, and we hear the voice of a police dispatcher before the sound of bullets being fired is heard.

Dispater: We have SHOTS FIRED!

From there, the video wall shows two smoking guns as they cross the screen before a video package of a blonde and a brunette begin to play from photo shoots and matches they have had elsewhere. The fans in Fresno recognize them immediately as “Gunfight” by the Sick Puppies begins to play over the PA system. And when the lights come back up, Leah Belle and Lizzy Taylor are standing on the stage to a very loud pop from the crowd.

Mark: Well I’ll be damned….look who’s here! That’s Leah Belle and Lizzy Taylor….they’re called the Pistols! And Cody’s right about one thing….there’s just been shots fired!

The girls grin to each other as they listen to the reaction from the crowd before they each give Cody a tight hug before he gives them the stage. They both seem very impressed with what they see, grinning from ear to ear as they make hand signals in the shape of a gun.

Fans: PIST-OLS! PIST-OLS! PIST-OLS!

Mark: I’m not quite sure what this means entirely, but if it is what I think it is….the tag divisions of FFW just got a whole lot more loaded...pardon the pun. Have the Pistols finally come to FFW?! It’s for damn sure Fresno is happy to see them!

Leah and Lizzy both seem quite overwhelmed and amused at how the fans are receiving them, glancing to one another and back out over the crowd. The fans continue to chant as “Gunfight” plays on before we cut to a commercial for the upcoming twentieth season of Future Shock.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 08:59:50 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 09:28:39 pm »

A quick video package shows us the history of each of the women competing in the main event before we head back to the ring. And there we find Cory Kincaid standing by with a microphone in hand.

Mark: It’s main event time here at Future Shock Malice! And I’ll tell you what, if you’ve been waiting on Ignis to lose that Future Shock title, tonight may be your night! Joining me for this one is my protege from Velocity, Zack Hudson.

Zack: Just because I wasn’t going to call the show doesn’t mean I was going to miss it, I’ve been looking forward to this match immensely.

Cory: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it is a Fatal 4 Way for the FFW Future Shock Championship! And if the champion loses the title tonight, Andrew Marx will be fired!

That brings quite a roar of approval from the crowd as they hear the stipulation.

Cory: Introducing next from Miami Florida, weighing in at 125 lbs being accompanied to the ring by her boyfriend Cory she is the Pornographic Princess Amanda Richardson!!!

T Pain’s I’m in Luv With A Stripper begins to blast all across the speakers. As it does two spotlights hit the entrance curtain and we are able to see the silhouette of a woman sliding up and down a stripper pole. She slides all the way down with her feet up in the air, and the men in the audience all begin to cheer out loud but all for the wrong reasons of course. She slowly emerges through the curtains and she is wearing a very sexy two piece wrestling attire which are the traditional Richardson colors of Pink & Black. She isn’t alone as her boyfriend Cory emerges next to her. The girl slowly struts her way to the ring moaning a bit as she slides her fingers through her hair. The fans begin to cheer loud and she smiles clapping the hands of everyone cheering her on. She slowly makes her way to the ring and offers a small wave as she stands in the ring grinning at the announcer who she makes some weird “erotic” gestures too. She gets a confused look in return, and Amanda stands there waiting for her opposition. Cory just waits outside the ring cheering his girlfriend on.

Mark: Amanda Richardson earned this opportunity before her season even started in a battle royal on our last Future Shock Pay Per View. She came in third during the 18th season, and tonight she could make history here in Fresno.

Zack: Amanda was a whirlwind of momentum for some time leading into her season, and this was after more than a few had written her off before it began. She could really pick up some steam tonight.

The opening riff from Coheed & Cambria’s “Welcome Home” rips through the speakers as the arena goes dark. In a flash of light Team Kyle’s Athena stands at the top of the ramp with Kyle Kilmeade by her side, her arms outstretched and her back turned as bright colored lasers whip around from the ramp.

You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

Rhea slowly makes her way down to the ring, rolling her shoulders a bit as she makes her way down the ramp as Kyle has a smirk on his face.  Rhea stays solely focused on the ring, ignoring the crowd for the most part as she climbs into the ring only stopping to say something to Kyle.  The Modern Day Amazon climbs the turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd, her face calm as she gazes upon the masses before hopping down. The powerfully built Greek Amazon rolls her neck from side to side and stretches, pulling on the ropes as her music stops.

Cory: She hails from Tripoli, Greece! Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade, please welcome….’THE MODERN DAY AMAZON’ RHEA LASKARIS!!

Mark: Rhea Laskaris got screwed out of her rightful rematch when she was about to put Ignis away, thanks to the man whose job is on the line tonight. She won’t have to worry about count outs or disqualifications here though.

Zack: Not to mention it’s looking like we are going to have a fatal four way of managers ringside for this thing.

Cory: Making her way to the ring, accompanied by the “Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano, she hails from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing 210 pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…
ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain, along with Valentina Lozano. Wearing her black hoodie that is covering her head, Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, with Valentina close behind, and the spotlight following them on their way to the ring.
Once they climb up to the apron of the ring, Valentina enters the ring while Isis faces the crowd and uncovers her hood, revealing her face, looking menacingly at the crowd. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Meanwhile, Valentina stands in the middle of the ring pointing at Isis in the corner with a sexy, but icy, smirk. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her hoodie and gives it to Valentina. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before joining Valentina in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent.

Mark: And here’s my pick, Zack. Isis Morales is a juggernaut, and I haven’t seen the woman who can put her down for very long. She’s been dealing with Rhea a fair bit, but she’s stronger than the Amazon. Ignis and Amanda cannot stand toe to toe with Isis.

Zack: You got that right. Isis may be the strongest woman I have ever seen in FFW, and there is no one in that ring she can’t throw around. And she’s proven that again and again.

The arena falls dark before the ramp seems to glow red, flames begin to shoot up several feet. One by one almost in a row, one flame shoots up and falls before another shoots up and falls all the way across the stage before we hear “Going To Hell” by The Pretty Reckless. The fans immediately go into auto-boo as all the flames shoot up at once for a couple seconds and fall back down into the stage to reveal Ignis, decked out in red.

The Firebird has devil horns on her head as she is wearing a red PVC bra and shorts with a little devil tail attached to the back. A pitchfork in hand, she plunges it into the stage before the flames shoot up around her, and she is joined by her husband. The pair move towards the ring as the Firebird basks in the hatred of the fans. Andy holds the ropes up for her, and snatches the microphone from Cory.

Andy: Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you Hell’s Favorite Daughter...Your reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion…..AND FFW Television Champion….the Firebird…...IGNIS!!!!

The boos only get louder as Andy lifts his wife up into the air with both arms, allowing her to bask in the fury of the fans as her music fades out.

Mark: Make no mistake about it, Ignis is the walking wounded! She lucked out inside a steel cage two nights ago, getting a decision reversed that netted her the Television Championship. She cannot be anywhere near 100%, and there has never been a Future Shock title match where that title was in more jeopardy than tonight.

Zack: She got beaten, bloodied, and battered. And part of that can be seen on her forehead from where she had to get stitched up from what Kaylee Clarke did to her.

Referee Kevin Fisk asked for the Future Shock Championship, which Ignis looked more than reluctant to hand over before she finally did. And as he took it around to show the other three women, the video wall came to life and the fans responded well to the sight of Cody Kincaid.

Cody: I’m not going to hold you up long, and good luck to all of you. But we got way too many distractions at ringside. So effective immediately, ALL managers are barred from being ringside for this match. Anyone who doesn’t comply can explain to their client why they will not be participating in this match.

Mark: A wise decision from Cody. We got four managers out here, and that’s four too many, in my view.

Cory immediately headed for the back, as the other managers gave their clients some last minute advice and headed up the ramp as well till they all disappeared. Fisk raised the Future Shock title high above his head before he handed the title off to Cory, and called for the bell. Each of the four women stood in their own corner, looking around at one another before three turned their attention towards Isis. The redhead shook her head and waved them forward before they all darted straight at her….except Ignis who stopped just short as Rhea and Amanda went on offense. Both of them began to hammer her with forearm shots repeatedly. Laskaris punched towards her head, while Amanda was burying shoulder blocks into her ribs. Isis grabbed the Amazon’s head, and butted it with her own to send her back a couple steps. And as Amanda went to lay in some more shots, Isis piefaced her backwards. And as soon as she caught her balance, the redhead barreled out of the corner with a big lariat that flipped the porn star to the mat. She turned back around in time to find Rhea advancing before the two began trading blows!

Zack: They all realize that Isis may be the one to beat in this match, they gotta find a way to eliminate her long enough to get the win….if not on her!

Mark: And look at Ignis, she didn’t have anything to do with that! I’m telling you the Firebird is hurtin’ for certain right now, and she’s going to take as quick a route to victory as she can possibly get.

Ignis took the opportunity, immediately going on attack against Amanda as she tried to get up. The Firebird began to stomp away at her head before she pulled her to her feet, driving her face first into the turnbuckle again and again. As soon as she spun the brunette around though, Amanda began to return fire with shots of her own to Ignis’ head. A few connected, already rocking Ignis backwards after her match just two days ago. Richardson caught her with a pair of short knee lifts before she sent her across for the ride with an Irish whip. And as soon as the champion rebounded, Amanda caught her flush with a roundhouse kick to the jaw that sent her backwards through the ropes and landing on the apron. The champion started to pull herself up with the help of the ropes before Amanda hit the far side ropes, and came back with a perfect running dropkick that sent Ignis from the apron to the floor in a heap. This brought the Fresno crowd to life quickly as Amanda hit the ropes a second time. And as the Firebird started to get up, Amanda dove over the middle rope into a clothesline that flattened the pink-haired champion.

Zack: Ignis was trying to capitalize on what Isis did to Amanda, but did that ever backfire big time! And now the porn star is giving her hell for it!

Mark: I think Ignis thought Amanda was hurt more than she actually was, and that error is certainly costing her! Meanwhile back in the ring, Isis and Rhea are just throwing bombs!

Isis was beginning to get the better of the exchange with Rhea, causing the Amazon to stumble backwards a couple steps. The redhead used a spinning backfist to send her into the ropes before a big boot across the jaw dropped her to her knees. Morales went to pull her up before a chop block caught her from behind, as Amanda had come back into the ring. Morales lurched forward as Amanda delivered a low dropkick to the back of that same leg, putting her on one knee as well. And with the crowd behind her, the brunette grabbed Isis’ head and delivered a seating bulldog that dropped her face first into the mat. Rhea had begun to get back up at this point, joining forces with the porn star. Richardson shot off towards the ropes, only for Rhea to pick her up and let her drop into a standing frog splash on the downed titaness. Fisk dove in to make the count.

Zack: Did you see the height Amanda got off that frog splash?! And we got a cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THe hand never touched a third time before Isis kicked out, and Rhea was already dragging her off the cover. The porn star hopped to her feet as Rhea shook her head in response to the cover.

Mark: Isis wasn’t anywhere near out of this, but Rhea wasn’t taking any chances either! They may be able to double team her, but only one of them can be Future Shock Champion tonight.

Rhea jerked Amanda forward, shooting her chest first into the corner. And before she come turn around, the Amazon began to fire forearms into her lower back and kidneys. With one hand pressing her against the turnbuckles, Rhea would fire the other over and over into her before she snapped her arms around her waist and delivered a belly to back suplex. Laskaris pulled her up by the head, and connected with a neckbreaker into the canvas. Amanda rolled to her stomach, holding her lower back in pain before Rhea was already back to her feet. The Greek beauty hit the ropes, and caught Richardson starting to get up with a double stomp into her lower back that drove her right back into the canvas. And when the brunette turned to see where Isis was, the redhead was already waiting for her and scooped her up into a massive belly to belly overhead that sent Rhea flying! Ignis scrambled into the ring, covering Amanda!

Zack: Have you ever seen anyone just manhandle Rhea Laskaris? Like a child! Isis just sent her flying! And here comes Ignis, looking to pick the bones on Amanda!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

Fisk never got to finish his count before Isis pulled Ignis up by the head with one hand. The Firebird looked up in terror as the titaness hoisted the rest of her up into a military press, and launched her like a missile into the canvas!

Mark: Ignis wanted to end this thing already, and Isis….what power! I’ve never seen someone get picked up by the head with one hand like that before!

Zack: I have never seen a look of abject fear on someone’s face like I just did with Ignis.

Amanda began to get back to her feet next before the redhead descended on her. As the porn star turned and found her waiting, she began to unloading with shots but the redhead seemed to be mostly unphased by them. Amanda took off for the ropes next, rebounding into a flying shoulder block that budged her slightly. She hit the ropes again, connecting a second time that rocked Isis backwards a half step. The brunette shouted to the fans to rally them before she took off towards the ropes a third time. And she went for a flying clothesline like she had hit earlier on Ignis….before Isis caught with both hands around the throat. Amanda’s eyes widened as she held her up, letting her feet dangle as the titaness looked up into her face...before delivering a sitout powerbomb! She leaned forward into a pin attempt before the referee moved to make the count.

Mark: A ring-shaking Rydeen bomb from Isis, and that monster of a woman is about to be Future Shock Champion!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Fisk never got to finish his count before Rhea connected with a stiff front kick into Isis’ back, causing the redhead to freeze up for a moment before she began to rise to her feet.

Zack: Rhea just saved this match and her hopes of being Future Shock Champion! Amanda and Ignis are down, it may come down to these two!

The two women locked eyes before Isis immediately dove towards her with a right hand. Rhea ducked underneath that, and began to unload with rights as soon as she turned around. Laskaris began to rock her backwards after catching her with a few shots. With the redhead staggered a moment, Rhea pulled Isis’ left arm up and connected with a heart punch that put her on her knee yet again in the match. And as the titaness leaned over, Rhea hit the near ropes, using them for a springboard into guillotine leg drop across the back of her head that brought the fans to their feet.

Mark: Rhea hit the Harpy’s Call right across the back of her head! And Isis is down again! Amanda and Ignis are still down, one of these will be the Future Shock Champion!

Zack: I think Rhea’s feeling it, Isis’ undefeated singles streak is about to end!

The Amazon hit the ropes again, and delivered a curb stomp that drove Isis’s head back into the canvas. Rhea rolled her over as the fans came to their feet upon seeing the referee move in to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Isis kicked out before the three as Rhea shook her head, looking back at the powerhouse before she got to her feet. She then gave the sign for the scissor kick.

Zack: I think she’s close! I think Rhea feels like she’s just one move away from finally putting Isis down! And she’s calling for the scissor kick! That could do it!

Isis began to get to her knees, and then beginning to get to her feet before Rhea hit the ropes and came back. Laskaris did indeed go for the scissor kick, but Isis sidestepped her as she rose up. And when the Greek beauty turned around after correcting her balance, Isis wrapped a hand around her throat and drilled her with a chokeslam!

Mark: CHOKESLAM!!! The Amazon got spiked with one hellacious chokeslam!

Zack: It’s been asked over and over, but what the hell do you do to keep Isis down?! I don’t think anyone’s figured it out!

Isis took a moment to collect herself before she shot an angry look towards Rhea. She pulled her back to her feet, and hoisted her onto her shoulders for the F5. And as she was about to throw her, a missile dropkick connected off the top rope from Amanda! The fans came to their feet as the porn star was back up. Isis dropped Rhea to the canvas as Amanda began to unload a series of hard kicks to her body, rocking her backwards before the brunette hit the ropes. Amanda scaled the ropes like a cat before she jumped off, going for a tornado DDT! But she didn’t get to execute the move before Isis grabbed her with both hands over her shoulders.

Mark: Amanda was going to hit that tornado DDT, but...no! She got caught…..

And with one snap, Isis delivered the F5 into a DDT with authority! She immediately rolled her over into a cover. Fisk dropped to make the count.

Zack: That’s it….VOYAGE TO ARMAGEDDON!! Isis is about to make history….and Andy’s gonna be fired!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WAIT!

Fisk’s hand never hit three as Ignis grabbed his arm on the way down, causing him to roll over to see what happened. The Firebird shook her head...until she locked eyes with the redhead looking at her with anger etched across her features.

Mark: Ignis stopped the count! And I think she’s damn sure going to pay for it too! Look at that face, I think Ignis may have pissed her off!

Zack: Ignis’ face tells the story. She may think she’s Hell’s favorite daughter, but I think mama just came home!

Isis got back to her feet as Ignis took off to get away from her. The titaness grabbed her by the hair as she passed, pulling her back towards her. Ignis tried to get free, and finding no avail there. Isis was about to pick her up before the champion connected with a low blow that dropped the titaness to her knees. The Firebird got free of her grasp as Isis leaned over, clutching her lower body in obvious pain. And as the redhead began to stir, a scissor kick connected from Rhea to the back of her head, seemingly out of nowhere.

Zack: OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN!!! Where the hell did that come from?!

Rhea shoved Isis onto her back, hooking one leg to make the cover as Fisk dove into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!

Ignis shoved Rhea off the cover before the three fell, causing the Amazon to get back to her feet in obvious pain. Laskaris glared at Ignis, making a beeline for her as Ignis rolled out under the bottom rope to the floor. Rhea reached over the top rope, grabbing her by the head as Ignis pulled a chair out from under the ring. Rhea had glanced behind her to see where Isis was before she pulled Ignis up, who clobbered her with the chair across the crown of her head!

Zack: What a sickening smack! Ignis just walloped Rhea with that chair right across the top of her head!

Mark: Remember it’s no disqualifications in a fatal four way! It might not be right, but it’s not illegal though!

Rhea dropped to her knees on the canvas before Ignis rolled back into the ring. The Firebird set the chair up, and pulled Rhea up with her. She turned inward with her into an Unprettier. And with one swift motion, she drove the Amazon face first into the seat of the chair! The chair dented on impact as Rhea collapsed face down on the canvas for obvious reasons.

Mark: Ignis hit the candy wrapper through a damn steel chair, and Rhea’s gotta be unconscious!

Zack: Damn right she is! That was sickening to watch!

The Firebird caught some of the chair herself on her back, causing her to clutch it in pain. Meanwhile, Amanda was back to her feet finally. She went to make the cover, only for Isis to jerk her around and scoop her up onto her shoulders. The titaness went into an airplane spin but connecting with a brainbuster!

Zack: CRASH AND BURN!!

Ignis rolled over to make the cover as Isis pressed her hands into Amanda’s chest for a cover of her own. Fisk dove between them, and began to make the count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as both Ignis and Isis rose to their feet very slowly. Each of them looked at one another as the referee conferred with Cory.

Mark: Whose shoulders was he counting?! There were two covers!

Fisk headed for Isis, raising her hand in victory as Ignis screamed in anger at the realization of what this meant. A quick replay also shows that Rhea got her shoulder up just as the three was coming down to the mat.

Zack: Look at that, Rhea got her shoulder up…and the titaness has made history!

Cory: The winner of this match…..and NEW FFW Future Shock Champion…...ISIS MORALES!!!

Mark: It was only a matter of time, Zack! It was only a matter of time before that woman captured some gold! And tonight, Isis Morales is the new Future Shock Champion in a brutal fatal four way here in Fresno!

Zack: And you know what that means, Mark? Andrew Marx is out of a job in FFW!

Isis was handed her title, which she admired and raised above her head as she pounded her fist against her chest.

Mark: Ignis was only a double champion for two days, and now Andy’s out of FFW! But the bigger story is right there! The Titaness is now the queenpin of Future Shock, and I can’t wait to see who thinks they can take it from her!

Ignis pitched a fit on the floor, screaming at the referee that she had the cover. Fisk continued to try to explain why she lost. Meanwhile Isis admired her trophy as she laid it across her chest and clutched it to her body.

Zack: We’re out of time! Ignis’ third reign as Future Shock Champion is over! Andy’s gone from FFW! And that red-headed juggernaut in the ring is the queen of the mountain here in Future Shock! The next time Future Shock is on Pay Per View is November 21 for Breakdown, and Sacramento may never know what hit them!

Mark: From Season 18 champion…to Future Shock Champion! Isis stands on top of the mountain in the Future Shock division, and God help anyone who tries to knock her off!

Isis smiled at her title, once more raising it over her head and surveying the damage in the ring around her before Future Shock Malice faded off the air.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:00:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: