Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 01:59:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Breakdown - November 28, 2015

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Breakdown - November 28, 2015  (Read 446 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 28, 2015, 10:04:08 pm »

All Artwork by Cori, All Matches by Mark

Femme Fatale Wrestling
A Shooting Star Production
FFW Future Shock Breakdown 2
Live from the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California!
November 28, 2015

The FFW logo flashes across the screen with the world rotating behind it before a Future Shock symbol is stamped on of it. From there, we cut to a highlight package of Isis becoming the Future Shock Champion in a fatal four way and hyping her match with Amanda Richardson in the main event. A clip of the history between Echo and Anna as well as Mallory and Desirae are shown as well, and from there we cut inside the arena. All the usual pyro and ballyhoo erupt around the arena as “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black plays over the PA system.

Zack: It’s the final Future Shock Pay Per View of the year, and we welcome you to Future Shock Breakdown! You’re looking at a sold out crowd at the Sleep Train Arena in the home of the NBA’s Sacramento Kings, where tonight the Future Shock Championship will be decided as Amanda Richardson MUST find a way to topple the titaness Isis Morales. Not to mention a grudge match from the 19th season between Anna Giovanna and Echo, and Mallory Bennett looks for revenge against Desirae Kain. I’m Zack Hudson, joined tonight by Kaylee Clarke, and we are one week away from Global Wars with two matches that could turn the leaderboard on its head!

Kaylee: Karina and Desirae are looking to give their respective teams one final push before Global Wars, but as you said, we have more on the line than just points. Future Shock has put together one heck of a show, Zack!

Zack: We have a massively talented card lined up, so let’s not waste another--

MZ HYDE!

The opening lyrics to the familiar tune of Jodie’s entrance echoes throughout the arena and the fans are already letting her have it before she even hits the stage. When she does, she would be seen sporting the official Team America jersey for Global Wars along with what appeared to be a Kaylee wristband, by her side as always was Seth and the two share a passionate kiss before making their way to ringside. Jodie makes sure to wink at Kaylee before she enters the ring with a mic in hand.

Kaylee: Oh goodie, it's Jodie. I suppose she wants to get her camera time before tomorrow night, this'll be good.

Jodie: Future Shock it’s so good to be home! I’m sure you all have missed me since I tore apart Lollipop right here in this very ring in what was the start of me putting this great country atop my back and carrying it to a current third place position in Global Wars!

Seth: With Global Wars barely a week away, I think we can go ahead and write off Canada. And while I am far from a true born patriot, I still do support Team USA...even if only one of its members are producing and carrying it in this series. Now I know Russia and France may earn points tonight, but when is the last time you recall either of them winning a sports competition?

Jodie taps a finger on her lip as if thinking about it but found herself shaking her head.

Jodie: I really can’t recall, my love. But be that as it may, as your face of Future Shock, you already saw my predictions for how the two matches with Global Wars implications will play out. Team France will fail horribly because it’s Desi and she’s overdue in her starting to suck stage of her ‘big comebacks’ and Russia will get some points but it won’t matter because Team America is still going to win it all with or without Kinsey being able to play ball with me.

The fans jeer her for her comments but Jodie ignores them.

Jodie: You all know I’m right, that’s the sad part. I TOLD you that I’d beat Lollipop, I did. I TOLD you I’d beat Misty, and well lookie there I did and because of that, both of those teams may as well kiss any damned chance of winning this war out the window, it’s game over for Scotland AND Canada. I have done everything in MY power to see that this team, OUR team is in the position it’s currently in and had Kinsey not underestimated Katherine, we’d be in THEIR spot! But nope, Kinsey commited classic Kinsey and here we are.

Seth: Kinsey’s failures in wrestling are beginning to pile up, and it’s frankly becoming an exercise in frustration in hopes she might do something useful in this competition. The battle royal next week is a prime example. She need not worry, because as she has done throughout this series, Jodie will carry the team. She will make sure you don’t get eliminated so when the match is over in Canada, it won’t be their flag that’s raised. It will be the USA’s. But that is not the only thing to look forward to if you are indeed the face of Future Shock.

Jodie: Of course not, you see I’m a hot commodity, and everyone wants to test their might against me.

Zack: Some rather harsh words for her teammate, and a woman you’ve faced yourself, Kaylee.

She looks right at Kaylee and waves at her, giving another wink before pointing at the wristband.

Kaylee: Kinsey is a great athlete and I respect her tremendously, Jodie on the other hand, likes to talk.

Jodie: From crazy ladies, to heroes, to other Queens and natural disasters. It’s as if they all believe they can be the one to stop me, they could be that person who steps up to the plate and makes me eat my words. Amaro you and I have a date at When Worlds Collide, the battle of the nerds but we won’t be playing any children’s card games or cosplaying it up; nope, not at all. The two of us will be beating the ever living hell out of one another and only one nerd can survive. Only one women can stand tall and I’m saying it now, you are looking at her in this ring.

Seth: I understand Miss Amaro returned to FFW with great fanfare! I recall how excited all of you were when she walked out at Unstoppable...and had her first match back against a woman who honestly fluked into beating her a year or more ago. But the wonderful thing about your selective memories is the fact that while Miss Amaro has had a very very light schedule, Jodie has not. She has been all over, facing opponents both for Global Wars and prior to it. While Miss Amaro has been….doing whatever weather phenomena do. So imagine how thrilled we all were when she stepped down from her ivory pedestal to be part of When Worlds Collide...much less when it was revealed she’ll face Jodie.

Jodie gives a small little clap all the while still smiling.

Jodie: Many people call this a dream match, two women who have never faced off against one another in a one on one capacity are finally going to collide! And while beating Maddie must have been great for her, there is just one small problem with that notion. I’m not Maddie, I’m ten times the wrestler Maddie could hope to have ever been here in Femme Fatale Wrestling and my list of fallen opponents proves that. I’ve beaten some of if not the best wrestlers this company has employed; a champion in EVERY division has fallen at my feet, looking into the eyes of the Queen of Games, wondering where they went wrong.

A chuckle escapes her lips as the fans let her hear it.

Jodie: This isn’t me trying to be all bad ass or act like a monster, no this is me speaking the truth, the record books do not lie and adding the longest reigning Evolution Champion to that list will just be another feather in my cap, because the true joy will be me looking out there and seeing all the little Tsunami fans with tears in their eyes because their hero failed them. That at When World’s Collide, Amaro is stepping foot into the ring not with a failure of a wrestler like Maddie, but with a woman who is more than capable of knocking her off her little high horse and bring her down into the realm of reality and that reality is that I’m better than her.

Zack: I admit that is one of the matches at When Worlds Collide I anticipate the most, Jodie and Eileen’s first meeting.

Kaylee: With Eileen's list, it was just a matter of time before she went after big draw Jodie and I'm not going to shed any tears when they tear each other apart...or at least what's left of Jodie.

Seth: Obviously none of you here tonight believe those words, and that’s fine. We’re not here to gain your enthusiasm. But with those things said, there is a primary reason we are here tonight other than the fact that Jodie doesn’t skip shows whether she is booked or not. We leave that to some of the other part timers around here. Would you care to enlighten them?

The Queen of Games nods her head as she leans on the ropes.

Jodie: Tonight I am showing why I am the face of Future Shock by doing what Gaby has never done and never will do. I am out here tonight to let everyone that has a contract with Future Shock for any upcoming season of the show that I am issuing an open challenge.

The crowd booed her, obviously believing this was all a set up.

Jodie: BUT unlike what Desi was out here doing, pandering to herself; I’m giving these girls a chance of a lifetime because all my matches will be legitimate and on the up and up. One fall to a finish with no changing of the rules, if you beat me, you beat me, granted that’s a very big IF. The chance is there and all you need to do is take it!

Seth: Now I know many of you are going to think of Desirae Kain. But you see, as Jodie stated, there is a very real difference. These will be sanctioned matches, not making the rules up as we go along. And these will be a far tougher challenge than Desirae can ever hope to provide anyone, including Mallory later tonight. And the first contract is open...right now for Future Shock Ascension on January 23rd. Jodie will be in the arena that night ready to compete, all one of you has to do is step up and play a game with the Queen. A game you know the rules, and she already knows the outcome.

Jodie: So who’s it going to be? Who will be brave enough to accept my challenge? Will it be the plucky interen? Will it be the Irish Warrior? Or maybe a fighting rose will try to not get picked clean off? So many of you watching back there, I know at least one of you wants to play with Jodie Gray. But as my love has already stated, you know the rules, and I know the outcome.

She smirks and winks at the camera.

Jodie: Trust me…

Kaylee: I trust her about as much as I can throw her, which I promise you'll find out tomorrow night Zack.

And on that, we fade to the opening video Future Shock Breakdown.

The show heads back into the arena, and there we find Cory Kincaid once again standing by in the ring with his microphone.

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is under submission rules!

Zack: As many know, we have a whole No Surrender season set up for Future Shock in 2016, and tonight two of the women competing in it will get a chance to show us what they can do.

Kaylee: I’ve been looking forward to this one, Zack. As our fans know, the No Surrender season with feature some technical showcases ad this may just be a sign of things to come.

“Word up son, word. (Yeah, to all the killers and a hundred dollar billas!)”

“Shook Ones Pt. 2” begins to play throughout the arena as the crowd cheers when The Eight Chamber Orochi comes out to the crowd with her arms crossed over her chest and arms outstretched. O.E. walks down to the ramp, mouthing every word as though she’s in the middle of the rap video and looking at the camera while throwing up signs. Mai Hotaru follows her closely, telling O.E. to pay attention.

“I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous,
You heard of us,
Official Queensbridge murderers,
The Mobb comes equipped with warfare, beware,
Of my crime family who got nuff shots to share.”

Cory: From the streets and weighing in tonight at 152 lbs... Accompanied to the ring by Mai Hotaru! She is the Eight Chamber Orochi! ....This is O.E. Ayano!

“Son, they shook...
'Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks!
Scared to death, scared to look,
They shook,
'Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks!
Scared to death, scared to look...”

O.E. rolls into the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle before crossing her arms over her chest once more and nods her head. She then drops down to the ring and looks at the ref before asking him if he’s holding. With a usual no, she shrugs her shoulders and gets ready for her match. Once more, Mai yells at her to focus with an exasperated expression.

Zack: Meet O.E. Ayano, who is managed by my broadcast partner’s agent. Don’t ask me how she’s related to who in the Ayano family, but she has some experience in the ring and tonight she just may have her work cut out for her.

Kaylee: Forgot her last name, do you have any information on her first name? Olivia Emily? Ophelia Erica? The possibilities are endless!

As "Freak Like Me" plays over the PA system, the lights turn to a lovely shade of yellow while the jumbotron plays a highlight video of Lily's MMA career thus far. Soon after the crowd gives a roaring applause as the Fighting Rose comes out through the curtain in her “TROUBLE CLEF” Bloody Clef t-shirt, her face expressing complete determination as her eyes focus on the ring.

Cory: Making her way to the ring, from Portsmouth, New Hampshire...LILY-ROSE!

Pounding her gloved fists together as she reaches ringside, Lily takes the stairs up to the apron, brushing her feet off before entering the ring. After climbing the turnbuckles Lily shouts out to the crowd, holding the metal horns up proudly. The MMA fighter holds them up for a while, letting the crowd's roar die down before climbing off the turnbuckles. Taking her shirt off to reveal her ring gear, she tosses it to outside the ring, staring down her opponent before the fight begins.

Zack: Lily-Rose is a woman with an extensive background in both wrestling and mixed martial arts. Her resume reads a bit longer than O.E., and if there was ever someone who doesn’t put up with nonsense, it’s going to be this woman right here. She’s as much told O.E. not to waste her time tonight, because she wants a challenge.

Kaylee: That’s a nice attitude to have if you can back it up in the ring, let’s see how she does.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women quickly before she calls for the bell to start the match. Lily immediately raises her hands up into a fighting stance as she starts moving out of the corner as Ayano doesn’t really strike any stance as she moves out. The Asian wrestler gets close enough to strike, throwing out a pair of jabs which gives Lily all the opening she needs. The blonde easily avoids both shots, and begins to deliver a series of strikes of her hown in rapid succession as she lands shot after shot into Ayano’s body. She backs her up into the ropes, driving a knee into her ribs before Ayano aims for a head shot with a right cross. But the blonde ducks down, using a leg sweep to take her down to the mat. Lily immediately measures and looks to drive a fist down into her face, only for Ayano to roll out under the bottom rope to the floor before she has a chance to hit her again.

Zack: I told you that Lily has an extensive background, and she was already looking to knock Ayano out with those fast strikes. But Ayano broke that momentum.

Kaylee: Oprah Enchantress rolling out of the ring, taking a breather. She didn’t expect a strike game from a No Surrender participant, I think.

Lily glanced back to the referee only long enough for O.E. to grab her feet, and jerk them out from under her and cause her to hit the mat. She drags the blonde from the ring, and starts hammering her with machine gun-like chops to the chest rapid fire before lowering her head and driving her back into the ring apron. The referee tells her to get back into the ring as she begins her ten count before O.E. pins her arm behind her back and slams her onto the floor ringside. Lily barely has a chance to regroup before Ayano steps onto her throat, choking the life out of her before the referee really begins to admonish her and she steps off. She pulls the MMA fighter up, and shoves her back into the ring at six before she rolls in after her.

Kaylee: Olive Erin doesn’t want to win this match by countout, she wants to assert herself as dominate from the get start.

Zack: Ayano is very street wise, and she has no problem fighting in the ring or on the floor. And it just so happens the floor helped her gain the upper hand in this submission match preview of the No Surrender season next year.

As Lily rolls to her stomach to start to get up, Ayano uses a double stomp to her lower back to put her back down again. The blonde starts trying to crawl away from her as O.E. strolls along behind her for a moment and drives a knee into her back to keep her down still. Ayano takes a moment to flex before she leans down, pulling Lily up in a deadlift before throwing her with a German suplex that crashes her into the canvas. The Asian star darts past her towards the ropes, using them for a slingshot into a senton into Lily’s body. The live crowd starts to really get behind Lily at this point as she tries to get to her feet. Ayano circles in behind her, and applies a rear naked choke…..or she attempts to. As soon as Lily feels the hold locking into place, she darted backwards and drove her opponent and herself into the turnbuckles. With Ayano dazed for a moment, Lily spun around and nailed her with a Polish hammer to the chest. Ayano staggered out of the corner, only to get grabbed from behind and dropped with a Russian leg sweep, which gave the blonde a chance to regroup.

Zack: Lily is well schooled in her disciplines. The split second she felt that rear naked choke wrapping around her, she immediately responded and now she’s got Ayano down

Kaylee: Equally as important as knowing holds is knowing how to escape them, and Lily just proves she knows how to do that.

Lily barely gave O.E. a chance to move before she leaned forward, locking in a STF when she tried to get back up again. The blonde had the move perfectly executed and held as she pulled back on Ayano’s face with gritted teeth. Davis dropped down to the canvas to see if Ayano wanted to submit. Lily positioned her hands in front of O.E.’s mouth, and all you could see practically was her eyes clenched shut in pain as she reached out for any ropes she could find. But none were within reach as Lily told her to tap.

Zack: There’s no way she’s going to reach any ropes, her free leg though could probably find a rope behind her. But Ayano doesn’t realize how close she is, and we could see a submission right here.

Kaylee: Lily giving her some good advice there, telling her to tap. You know, in case she forgot what to do. If Olga Esmerlelda wants to get back in this, she’ll need to know where she is in that ring and find the ropes or somehow duck under Lily’s grip.

Ayano’s face contorted in pain, or at least what the camera could see of it as Lily tried to pull back even further on her head and neck. A somewhat concerned look on Mai’s face prompted the agent to move around and pull O.E.s foot across the bottom rope before advising the referee it was there. Davis leaned around, and saw it for herself before she called for the break. Lily released it, looking back around Mai with a suspicious look on her face as she got back to her feet after releasing the STF.

Zack: I guess you can call that protecting your investment as Mai helps Ayano’s foot find the ropes, and you can tell Lily isn’t buying that her opponent found it on her own.

Kaylee: Mai’s a clever girl Zack and she knows how to position her clients for success, sometimes more literally than others.

The blonde grabbed her opponent, and started to drag her towards the center of the ring out of Mai’s reach before O.E. rolled onto her back, and began to kick upwards into her opponent’s body. Three shots landed in Lily’s sternum before Ayano got back to her feet again, A kick to the gut followed that before she grabbed Lily’s head and took off towards the far side with a running neckbreaker that put her onto the canvas. Ayano rolled onto her back, and pulled her head up with one hand to deliver forearm smashes across her face with a fury with the other arm. Six shots connected before she finally took a second to get herself together. And as Lily tried to get back up, Ayano used a hammerlock DDT to put her back down before driving a knee into the back of her neck.

Zack: Ayano’s definitely found her second wind, and she has turned the aggression factor up considerably as a result. She may not have expected Lily to be this much of a fight.

Kaylee: She might have underestimated her opponent for sure, but since Mai gave her that little boost, Olympia Ester has been much more dominate.
The Asian wrestler slid forward as she put Lily’s arm between her legs and looked to apply a crossface. But as before when she tried to lock in a submission, it was almost as if Lily felt it coming. And when Ayano went to slid her hands over her face, Lily jerked her arm free of the grip and rolled onto her back, pulling O.E.’s head down and turning into into a triangle choke. Ayano immediately began trying to fight out of it as the fans came to their feet, impressed with Lily’s seemingly uncanny countering ability.

Zack: I’ll tell you what, Lily-Rose is damn near allergic to submissions. That’s the second time Ayano went to put one on, and it’s almost like someone electrified Lily as soon as she did. And now O.E.’s in trouble!

Kaylee: Allergic has a negative connotation Zack, I think she just has the instincts to escape them as quickly as possible.

O.E. pounded the mat in frustration for a moment as Lily tried to cinch the hold in tighter as Mai moved around the ring again. Ayano reached blindly with her free hand, trying to grab onto anything she could and being just a fingertip short of the ropes in this case. Davis moved into position to look for the tap out as Ayano’s hand raised over the mat, seemingly as though she were thinking about it. She stomped her feet behind her in aggravation before Mai pushed the bottom rope forward just a little bit and shouted at her client. O.E. heard it, and immediately grabbed the rope herself, causing Davis to call for the break.

Kaylee: There she goes again, Mai using her brain to help her client out once more. Is it fair? No, but Mai’s not being paid to be fair.

Zack: I’m not entirely sure how long Lily is going to put up with Mai’s involvement in this match, though I’m sure O.E. doesn’t mind a bit.

Lily broke the hold, and got back to her feet again. And this time, she was sure of what had happened as she saw it herself. She moved towards the ropes as Mai took a few steps back from the ring and looked up to her.

Zack: I have a feeling Mai’s gonna get her clock cleaned, this is the second time she’s come to the aide of O.E. and Lily’s had about enough of it.

Kaylee: Will she? Or is she just giving her client a chance to catch her breath? Lily should be focusing on Odina Elizabeth!

As Lily glared down at Mai and gave her a verbal warning, O.E. got back to her feet, and surprised the blonde with a lungblower. But Lily grabbed the top rope, causing O.E. to land on the back of her head. The blonde spun around, dragging Ayano towards the center of the ring before she applied her inverted cloverleaf!

Zack: Lily felt Ayano coming, and she dropped herself on her head! And now in the center of the ring out of Mai’s reach….She calls this Devour the Day!

Kaylee: Devastating submission hold, applying all the pressure on the lower back of her opponent and there’s no easy way out, Zack.

She dropped backwards and locked her ankles around her body to keep Ayano from going anywhere. The fans came to their feet as Mai’s face was quite distraught as she reached her hands under the ropes to pull OE towards her, but she was far out of reach in the center of the ring.

Zack: Mai is trying to reach her client to get to the ropes, but Lily’s got her dead to rights! She’s not going anywhere, listen to her shout in pain!

Kaylee: It’s times like this where you seriously have to consider just giving in and living to fight another day, permanent back injury isn’t worth the risk of holding out for a miracle.

O.E. tried to pull herself towards the ropes with her arms, but there wasn’t any use in that as Lily’s legs were wrapped tightly in place, preventing her from moving anywhere. And as the Joshi shouted in agony, she finally tapped the mat and the referee called for the bell. The fans came to their feet as Lily released the hold, and got to her feet as well.

Zack: I think I just found my odds-on favorite to win the No Surrender season! Lily’s done it!

Kaylee: I don’t know if I’d count those chickens just yet, but an impressive win has to put her at the forefront of her fellow competitor’s minds. She may have just made a target of herself though.

Davis raised her hand in victory as Lily smiled when her music began to play for the second time in the evening.

Cory: Your winner by way of submission……..LILY-ROSE!!

Kaylee: Either way, congratulations go out to Lily-Rose here tonight, an impressive win and she did it the way she likes to, getting her hold square in the center of the ring..

O.E. rolled to the ropes, still in pain as Mai checked on her. The blonde newcomer climbed up on the top rope and placed her hands on her hips with a smile as the fans gave her a very warm reception.

Zack: Despite Mai interjecting herself and a very solid game plan out of Ayano, Lily-Rose stands tall tonight at Future Shock Breakdown. And she damn sure has won herself some new fans here tonight. Congratulations!

Kaylee: This is just the beginning of the night, too. Will we see the same type of win later when five points are up for grabs?

From there, we head backstage.

A Warrior & A Whelp

A montage of training clips are shown next as we see one woman working hard in the gym, hitting the bag and preparing. And the other interviewing people and coming and going out of FFW’s world headquarters in Los Angeles. From there, we cut back to the live show and find one of those two women along with Robby.

Robby: That video package you just saw highlights two of the women who we will be seeing in the upcoming No Surrender season of Future Shock. One is Felicia Atherton, who has been doing interviews from time to time and being an intern at the LA offices of FFW. And the other is my guest at this time who you saw training profusely. Kassidy, welcome to Future Shock Breakdown.

The odd Irish woman pats Robby firmly on the back with a smile.

Kassidy: Tis a most honorable place to be asked to speak before the audience on the cusp of battle. Verily I am not one for much talking, but thither be a time and place for talk and for war. Seems myself and the intern differ in those categories immensely.

Robby: That was going to be what I asked about. For those who may not be familiar, what is it about Felicia that has drawn both your attention and your ire?

Kassidy: Pick a feature, good Robert. Any of her qualities should fill that void. But what first? Verily t’was her instigating the talent, the warriors. She picked fights and hid behind others, not even children from where I come from are so spineless.

Robby: As you got to know her better and discovered she’d be sharing the No Surrender season with you, I’m sure it came as a surprise considering her background. Her only real claim to wrestling is being the sister of Casey Atherton, and interning at the main offices in Los Angeles. Do any of these qualities scream submission wrestling expert to you?

Kassidy: Many through these seasons claim talent via those who mentored them. But they could be trained by the greatest warrior of all time, does not mean that warrior is a good teacher nor that they, in turn, are a good learner. Tis a world of war and agony, look upon any season and you see this. And she is stepping in with bravado well above her worth. Tis a chance most of this season are already after the whelp’s head due to it.

Robby: Do any of the other ladies already announced for your season interest you? We saw O.E. Ayano and Lily-Rose earlier. Or perhaps Austin MacKendrick?

Kassidy crossed her arms and gave a nod, the mention of the other names bringing a smile to her face.

Kassidy: Aye, all of them. O.E. seems like a lark and a half, and Lily-Rose shall be a glorious venture...verily an education in euphemisms notwithstanding. And Austin, well we are in good league with one another, I am courting her brother...so mayhap a little friendly competition shall be added, atop of the unfriendly.

Robby: In a little over a week, you’ll get to make your debut on the next Future Shock as you face Felicia. What exactly are you expecting from her in the ring? And what can she expect from you?

Kassidy’s arms uncross and her hands rub together with a slightly more malicious grin on her lips.

Kassidy: She can expect to find out the difference between training and a real fight are. She can expect to meet a warrior face to face, and learn the difference between what she thinks she is, and what she really is. And that’s a wannabe.

Robby: Good luck, Kassidy. Enjoy the rest of the show.

And on that, we head back to ringside.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 03:38:42 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 10:05:30 pm »

The cameras head down to ringside as Cory Kincaid stands by, microphone in hand as he looks around at the packed house.

Cory: The opening contest of Future Shock Breakdown is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Season 18 showdown!

Zack: Welcome to Future Shock Breakdown, fans. And thank you for being part of the final Future Shock Pay Per View of 2015! We are live in the home of the NBA’s Sacramento Kings here at the Sleep Train Arena! Zack here, along with my Season 20 co-host and Chase for the Crown winner, Kaylee Clarke!

Kaylee: Thanks Zack, it’s great to be here! I’m excited to see these up and coming, as well as established ladies show what they got on this big stage, and what an opening we have. The most popular woman on social media, Cereza will be taking on one of her many, many detractors here, Karina.

As “Money” by the Mystery Skulls begins, the lights dim down, strobe lights flashing along with the beat of a hand slamming down money onto a table repeatedly on the jumbotron. While that goes on, a figure walks out onto the stage, leaning against a pole set up just for the entrance. Once the vocals kick in, a spotlight shines down on Cereza, who takes a lollipop out of her mouth and walks down the ramp, hips swaying as she rests her fist on them.

Cory: Making her way to the ring...from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

The song hits it's chorus once she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Once she reaches the ring, Cereza grabs hold of the bottom rope, bringing her legs up to do the splits and slide herself underneath.  Rolling to her feet, she hammocks herself out in a corner while sucking on her lollipop, waiting for the match to start.

Zack: We’re kicking things off here with a match that could have taken place during the 18th season. Cereza is known for many things, and few of them good. But she has a powerful challenge ahead of her tonight.

Kaylee: Cereza was able to silence some of the haters a few weeks ago on Future Shock when she defeated Riley Riot, but when one person was impressed, two more were outraged and now we’ll see if momentum stays on her side.

The lights turn a reddish hue as Mechanical by Moist hits the speakers, the guitar riff a cue for Karina Petrova to step out. The blonde adjusts her pigtails and looks from side to side, arms crossed for a moment as she stares down at the ring with cold eyes. Suddenly sparks hit on either side of the blonde and she doesn’t even react. As the pyro fades she lets a plume of smoke out from her nose and starts her march down to the ring.

Quite you breathing
Keep to the Shadows
Life isn't easy
Love Isn't Kind
Touch is so simple
Almost inhuman
Unearthly feelings
Synthetic mind

Karina marches down to the ring, eyeing the crowd a little but barely reacting to them, almost mechanical in her focus on the match she was about to have. Karina stops at the base of the ring, rolling her neck from either side to crack in.

Cory: Hailing from the Republic of Ingushetia, this is KARINA PETROVA!!!

I see the world falling to pieces
Crumbling beneath us
And it just so hard to fight
Those who control us we are destroyers
This mechanical life

The teen rolls into the ring and eyes the ref before stretching against the ropes and loosening up. Karina leans against her corner casually, an eerie calm about her.

Zack: Karina Petrova is one of the strongest women in FFW, and you can ask Jenny Rose, the girl whose ribs she cracked in a bearhug before her season even began. Not only is she looking for the win here tonight, but she can put some additional points on the board for Team Russia as we head into Global Wars.

Kaylee: Global Wars is ever reaching, but I’m not sure if even it has the same reach as the hatred that has spread for Cereza. We had some interesting people step up to be lumberjacks and while Karina may be fighting for her country, I’m sure the rest of the world will be cheering her on just the same.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match as Cereza heads towards the center. Karina stalks towards her as Cereza begins talking, not trash talking but telling her what a big fan she was of Karina’s home country. Petrova didn’t show much in the way of caring what she had to say before Cereza offered her a handshake. And when the blonde glanced down to her hand, Cereza used her other hand to jam her thumb into Karina’s eye. It temporarily blinded the Russian as Cereza began to hammer right hands into her head one after another, backing her up into the corner. She then begins to unload with knife edge chops to her chest before she walks out of the corner with a smile, clearly pleased with herself. Meanwhile, Karina follows her out with a thunderous look on her face.

Zack: Cereza’s pretty pleased with herself for her opening offense, and I have a feeling that feeling won’t last long. Look at Karina’s face!

Kaylee: If looks could kill, we’d have a murder on our hands, but as it stands, Cereza might just have an ass kicking to look forward to. Shortcuts like that tend to give your opponent an even bigger reason to want to end you, not too bright if you ask me.

As soon as the former stripper turns around, her eyes widen as Karina scoops her up by the neck with both hands and throws her right back into the same corner. Ithavoll hits hard as Karina doubles back, and starts unloading with furious body shots that lift Cereza off her feet with each blow. The Russian scoops her up overhead into a gorilla press and launches her from the ring to the floor around ringside, causing Cereza to roll into the barricade. The stripper’s face shows nothing but pain as Karina steps through the ropes to go after her.

Zack: I think it’s safe to say Karina is not amused, and Cereza got tossed like a sack of garbage from the ring to the floor! She has already managed to piss this powerhouse off, and we aren’t five minutes into this match!

Kaylee: If this keeps up, we might not make it to five minutes. Cereza might have to change her tactics.

Karina pulled the stripper up by the head, grabbing her arm and whipping her with velocity into the apron. It was a fairly short trip, but Cereza ended up getting whipped again, this time back into the barricade before Karina scooped her back up in a military press and hurled her over the middle rope back into the ring. The Russian climbed up onto the apron, and then back into the ring as the referee reached a five count. Petrova glared down at Cereza, who began backing up with her hand up in what looked like complete fear.

Zack: Cereza’s only ever faced one other powerhouse in FFW, and that is our reigning Future Shock Champion Isis, who we’ll see in the main event later. And she must be having flashbacks, because Karina Petrova is flat out wrecking shop with her right now!

Kaylee: Well Isis is a woman of a different breed. I’m not sure Karina quite matches her power, but they do certainly have a similiar style.

Cereza backed herself into a corner, not realizing it at first till she bumped into it. She started to pull herself to her feet as Karina moved towards her. She offered an apology for what she did, holding out her hand as she tried to ward her off. Karina grabbed that extended hand, and sent her with a hard Irish whip across the ring into the far corner. Cereza struck back first, and bent over in pain before the Russian grabbed her hand again and whipped her right back across a second time. Ithavoll hit a second time and collapsed to her knees in agony, clutching her back as Petrova stalked her down and pulled her back up a third time. She pulled her up onto her shoulder and took off back towards the previous corner. It looked like she was going for a running powerslam, but instead she drove her back into the corner and wrapped her feet around the top turnbuckle, hanging Cereza upside down into a tree of woe.

Zack: There is no other way to describe this than Cereza is being dominated by Karina, and it’s not going to get any better in that tree of woe. This is like shooting fish in a barrel for Petrova!

Kaylee: Cereza doing her best impression of a ping pong ball and now she’s upside down hanging from a post. I’m sure there’s a joke in there about her former profession, but I’m above that.

Karina started to deliver a series of kicks to her ribs before she took off towards the ropes. The powerhouse rebounded off the far side, and came back with a kneelift into Cereza’s body that caused her to fall down onto the canvas upside down for a moment before her body finally hit the canvas. Meanwhile, Petrova had moved to the adjacent corner and seemed to be measuring her for something. The stripper was very slow to get back up, using the ropes to help her in the process. And when she finally made it, Karina darted out of the nearby corner and went for a big boot to the head. But Cereza dropped down and pulled the top rope with her before letting it go, and pop back up between Karina’s legs. And that definitely froze the Russian in place.

Kaylee: That can’t be comfortable at all, and for the first time since that eye poke, Cereza might have the advantage.

Zack: Cereza low-bridged that top rope, and she finally may have an opening here. And she better jump on it, because she may not get the chance again.

Cereza got back to her feet, grabbing the top rope and shaking it up and down to further cause damage to Karina. She grabbed her head, pulling her free finally before she scooped her up for an inverted atomic drop. As the Russian staggered in pain, Cereza grabbed her arm and jerked her forward into a short arm clothesline. And as soon as the Russian was down, the stripper left her feet and delivered a knee drop into her head to keep her down. Ithavoll gasped for air, trying to pull herself together. She then applied a choke, prompting the referee to start a five count. She let go at four before she got back to her feet. The stripper kicked one leg up into the air like a cheerleader before dropping it down across Karina’s chest. She quickly floated around, and went for a cover without hooking a leg.

Kaylee: Interesting variation of a leg drop there and she’s going for the cover, not hooking the outside leg like Lyn must have taught her, rookie mistake.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!

Karina kicked out just after the two as Cereza told the referee his count was way too slow for her liking after she got back to her feet. Karina was already starting to get up as well.

Zack: Cereza needs to focus on that Russian powerhouse more than she does referee Kevin Fisk. Because I guarantee she’s going to do far worse than he will.

Kaylee: She also needs to focus on her basics Zack. She won’t keep up in the long run if she doesn’t remember the simplest things like hooking a leg or not poking someone in the eye.

Cereza circled around behind her, and applied a full nelson on her. But she couldn’t get her hands totally locked behind her head, and ended up grabbing a couple handfuls of hair instead. Karina’s face tensed up in pain as the referee asked her if she wanted to submit, but the blonde shook her head. Petrova actually raised her arms higher into the air before snapping them down, and breaking Cereza’s full nelson without too much difficulty. She spun around with an angry expression on her face as Cereza was already backpedaling to get away from her. She only made it back about two steps before Ithavoll jammed her thumb into her eye again as she had at the outset of the match. And again, it blinded Karina long enough for her to hook her head into position and drive it into the canvas with a snap DDT, her Platform Heel Trip. And for the second time in the match, she dropped down and made the cover without hooking a leg again.

Kaylee: Well maybe I was wrong, she went to that eye poke well again and it worked, we could see an upset.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

Karina got her shoulder up as Cereza instructed the official as to the speed of the count she wanted.

Zack: Cereza still wasn’t able to finish off Karina, but she might be a little better off if she tried hooking a leg in these covers...especially on someone as strong as Karina.

Kaylee: I couldn’t agree more with you on that one, and going back to an earlier point I had, arguing with the Zebra is another thing you shouldn’t do in a match.

Cereza got back to her feet, calling Karina Ivan as she pulled her up with her. A pair of short knees to the ribs found the mark, doubling her over in pain for a moment. And the stripper hit the far side ropes, looking for a running kneelift into her face. But the Russian stood up instead and avoided the contact. Cereza barely got her feet back on the mat before she turned around into the face of the mad Russian. She went for a thumb to the eye again, but Karina clocked her with a right cross to the jaw before she had a chance. It rocked the brunette backwards before Petrova scooped her by the neck with both hands and planted her with a sitout powerbomb!

Zack: Karina with a massive Rydeen bomb, and Cereza may damn well be out cold!

She leaned forward, scooping both legs into the pin attempt as the referee slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Cereza reached up and grabbed the bottom rope, which caused the referee to stop the count. Fisk pointed it out to Karina as the Russian got back to her feet.

Kaylee: As much as I’ve been giving out about her this match, knowing where you are in that ring is key to successes and she, at that moment, had that one down pat. Kudos for that, but it won’t slow Karina down, I promise you.

Karina clapped her hands together over her head as she awaited Cereza to get back to her feet. The stripper held her lower back in agony as she used the ropes to help her stand up. When she finally did and turned back around, she walked right into Karina’s bearhug as the Russian clasped her hands behind her back. The stripper’s jaw fell open in pain as Karina’s grip around her ribs tightened. Petrova began to shake her back and forth rapidly like a rag doll as she lifted her off the mat, holding her in place. Fisk moved around to check for a submission.

Kaylee: Cereza looks trapped here and we know just how devastating this hold can be.

Zack: This bearhug has cracked ribs before, and unless Cereza can find a way out of it, it may do again! Her face tells you everything you need to know.

Cereza reached back to deliver another thumb into her eyes, but Karina shook her violently again. The stripper collapsed over her shoulder as the referee raised her hand a few times and got not response before he called for the bell. Karina let Cereza collapse to the canvas before Fisk raised her hand in victory.

Cory: Your winner of this match by way of submission…..KARINA PETROVA!!

Zack: Cereza wasn’t responding anymore to the referee, and this is over! Karina squeezed the life out of Cereza, and picked up an impressive victory here tonight!

Kaylee: Impressive indeed, and it won’t be the last submission we see of the night. Cereza had an okay showing here, but score five big points for the Russians here tonight

Karina glanced to the video wall as she saw five points added to Team Russia for Global Wars, before giving a nod of approval.

Zack: And Team Russia may be close to putting this Global Wars series to bed with a building lead here tonight in Sacramento!

Kaylee: They have been quite impressive with the tutelage of a former World champion, and everyone else should be taking notice in this tournament if they haven’t already.

As Karina stands triumphant, we head to the back.

Promised Chances

The show heads to the back, and we find the Director of Future Shock standing by with none other than a Brazilian woman well familiar to the FFW fans after all this time. He quickly turns to address the camera as it approaches.

Adam: On January 23, Future Shock returns to Pay Per View with Ascension. And before Valentina or her lot claim it’s named for them, I assure you that was a show name long before they formed. And if I got a Pay Per View on tap, I already know one of the women I want to be on it...namely our Season 5 Champion Mel Avilo!

Mel grins widely at this.

Mel: Brilliant! I love Future Shock Pay Per Views. Came back on one...you might remember, it was you I was talking to when it was announced!

Adam: Now not too long ago, I mentioned how I was going to give Mel here a chance to earn herself a title shot. And I am a man of my word. So at Ascension...again the show, not the group….I’m going to put her into #1 contender match to earn a shot at the Future Shock Championship, currently held by Isis. What do you make of Isis?

Mel: There’s a rather large part of me that wants to say a few negative things about Isis...mostly about her choice of company, really. Though I find it hard to do that, mostly because everything about the group has been said a million times already. But yeah, it’d be quite daunting to face a woman who’s yet to be defeated. Not impossible and  scary or whatever, but it would certainly require a large change of game plan.

Adam: Not taking into consideration her affiliations, I have a fair bit of respect for Isis. And it’s really simple why. She doesn’t take shortcuts. She doesn’t have people running interference for her, and you rarely catch her breaking rules in matches. She’s big and powerful, and she uses it to its fullest advantage. And that fact alone makes her a far cry from the other members of that faction to me.

Mel: I agree entirely, and that’s what honestly makes her so much more….intimidating. There’s something easy to be said about women who are capable but use the help...words I’ll choose  not to use. But in this case...yeah, it makes the whole scenario that little bit more worrisome from the view of someone a lot smaller.

Adam: What do you think of Amanda’s chances in the main event tonight with her? At Malice, Amanda got right in her face and pretty much ran straight at her from bell to bell. But this time, she doesn’t have anyone else to divide her focus...and neither does Isis. It’s just them one on one.

Mel: I’m not going to say that she has no chance, because that’s not true. Amanda has a different  game to Isis - not hard - and there are elements of that which will work to her advantage. As long as she doesn’t go flipping about, that’s a recipe for disaster right there. I don’t like her chances, but she certainly does have some.

Adam: Well I’m no wrestler and never have a desire to become one. But I don’t think going full tilt straight ahead at Isis is going to work. And when you have a decided speed advantage like Amanda does, I’d recommend using it.

Mel: I would agree with that completely. Wrestlers like Isis are not necessarily slow, but Amanda is certainly a hell of a lot faster. Which will do her well, assuming she doesn’t run out of steam.

Adam: Anywho, I came here to tell you about your #1 contender match at Future Shock Ascension. And while Amanda will have plenty to deal with tonight in terms of power, I’m going to give you a similar challenge. After recent wins over people like Mileena, I think Echo deserves a shot to earn a title match as much as you. So at Future Shock Ascension, that’s who you will face for the right to challenge the Future Shock Champion, whomever it may be at that time.

Mel lets out a long breath, which is vaguely heard.

Mel: Just when we were talking about big and powerful...fitting that was, Adam. Fitting. Now that I stopped sounding like Yoda...I don’t dislike Echo, really. She’s a brute of a woman and one I’d take great joy in facing. Will, even, when the match rolls around. She’s been trained by a Hall of Famer, so that says a hell of a lot about her right off the bat. She’s proved this. Time and time  again. Even in defeat she doesn’t go down easily. It’ll be a challenge, and a damn good one at that.

Adam: I agree, and one you both deserve. Because no matter who wins and especially if Isis ends up retaining by then, it’ll be a pretty fair warm-up to get ready for what you will end up facing potentially when the time comes. Kinda like the second to last boss in a video game before you face the big one!

Mel: Except the second-to-last boss is usually harder than the last one...or is that just me? In either case, that doesn’t bode well for me! At least I wouldn’t get RSI from it!

We are shown a graphic for that match at Ascension before we cut away back to the ring.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 10:07:04 pm »

We are next shown a clip from the 19th season of Future Shock where Echo knocks a tooth out of Anna Giovanna’s head, leaving her mouth a bloody mess before the blonde would go onto win the fatal four way. From there, we head back to the ring and find Cory awaiting.

Zack: There you saw it, that clip right there tells you the whole story of why Anna wanted this match. She’s really burning the candle at both ends though, because one week from tonight, she will fight for the Season 19 Championship at Global Wars against Mallory Bennett. But tonight’s match is personal.

Kaylee: Personal is putting it mildly, Echo is the reason that Anna had a speedy trip to the dentist and Anna didn’t take too kindly to what Echo had to say after that debacle in the season finale.

"Apex Predator" begins to play over the PA system as the arena dims down, red strobe lights dancing across the entrance ramp; smoke fills the air as Echo appears on the ramp.

Cory: Making her way to ringside, she comes to us from Tampa, Florida... this is ECHO!

Echo ignores the crowd as she makes her way to the ring, stepping onto the steel steps, she closes her eyes briefly as she removes her gasmask, placing it down on the apron before entering the ring. Looking out into the crowd, she cracks her neck as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: At our last Future Shock event, Echo fell short against Mallory Bennett. And as a result, she left her laying for it. Tonight, you have to believe Anna will not take her eyes off this powerful woman, if for no other reason than not letting that happen to her.

Kaylee: Echo stills believes that she was the best in last season and taking a loss to one of the finalists didn’t sit well with her. I shudder to think what losing to both of them will do.

The lights begin to swirl around the arena while “Never Gonna Get It” by Sean Biggs ft. Akon & Topic begins to play over the PA system. Gradually, Anna Giovanna emerges through the curtains, the hood in her boxing robe covering her face as she makes her way to the entrance ramp, throwing a few combinations and strikes before slowly raising her hands up in the air while looking up at the sky, smoke jets on both sides of the ramp emerging up alongside her as the crowd applauds and cheers in approval.

Cory: And her opponent …from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds…she is that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After soaking in the crowd reaction for a moment, she bites down on her mouth guard, showcasing it to the camera with a confident nod before she begins to walk down the entrance ramp, nodding to the beat of the music and getting herself in rhythm before she breaks on a run down the ramp and jumps right into the first turnbuckle, climbing up to the top rope with remarkable agility as she plays to the crowd by bringing her right arm up, indicating she’s going in with the intent of knocking people out tonight.

See I know you'll like my swagger, no strap when I come through…
Chain hangin' like Ali Baba, know me, ya know how I do.
The way that I move (Ya neva gonna get it)!
Cause I'm to smooth (Ya neva gonna get it)!
I thought you knew (Ya neva gonna get it)!
You ain't got a clue (Ya neva gonna get it)!

Anna brings down the hood of her robe and does a backflip off the top rope, landing on her feet near the center of the ring and nodding as she flashes the camera a grin (along with that mouth guard once again) and shows them her left fist ready to go before she gets rid of her robe and prepares for her match-up.

Zack: Anna is the definition of a prizefighter right down to her robe. But the prize tonight isn’t going to be the Season 19 Championship, that’s next week. Tonight, it’s about getting her pound of flesh against a woman who literally broke a tooth from her head.

Kaylee: Anna is taking this quite seriously, as she should. There’s no telling what this match will be like, other than explosive. Someone might come out of this wishing they’d only lost a tooth.

Referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell as both women move towards the center. Anna immediately raises her fists in a typical boxing stance as Echo waves her forward with a nod. And as Anna looks about to throw a punch, she instead begins relentlessly delivering kicks to her thigh one after another. At least three shots land before Echo shoves her backwards, grabbing her leg in pain before the blonde delivers a dropkick into her knee and starts to wobble her. The powerhouse tried to get her leg underneath her before Giovanna darted past her, rebounding off the near side ropes with a chop block to the right leg and brought her down to her knees, much to the delight of the fans. She jerked the leg out towards her as Echo started to try to get up. And as soon as she did, Anna executed a dragon screw leg whip that wrenched that same leg and brought her down to the mat. She began to hammer elbows into the back of that same leg before she stepped over, and applied a Boston crab.

Kaylee: Quick offense from Anna has her in control, looking to ground the larger Echo from the get go here.

Zack: Anna tricked Echo into thinking they were about to start throwing fists, and went right to work immediately on that leg. And that’s very smart, because Echo is not nearly if she can’t stand up.

Anna sat down low in the Boston crab as the fans cheered her on. Keanan moved into position to see if Echo wanted to quit, but the powerful brunette’s teeth gritted as she pressed her palms into the mat. And with a huge display of upper body strength, Echo did a push up that literally sent Anna tumbling forward into the ropes. Anna got her bearings and looked back in shock as Echo started to rise back to her feet with a wild look in her eyes.

Kaylee: The Boston Crab traditionally works over the lower back, so that might be where she plans her attack from now on, going after the legs early simply to get Echo down.

Zack: Echo has freaky power in that massive frame of hers, and she nearly catapulted Anna almost out of the ring. Anna can’t believe it!

Anna got back to her feet, darting towards her and ducking her head for a clothesline. The blonde popped up behind her, only for Echo to spin around on her good leg and catch her with a roundhouse kick to the side of her head with the bad leg. Giovanna crashes to the canvas as Echo’s nostrils flare, putting pressure on her bad foot to get some feeling back in it as she began to move a bit more smoothly.

Kaylee: Vicious kick there from Echo, wouldn’t be surprised if that one loosened a few teeth. She’s looking to get back in this with pure aggression.

Zack: You have to keep her down. There are few women on this roster who have the power necessary to stand and trade shot for shot with Echo. I’m not sure Anna is one of them.

As Anna starts to push up to her knees, Echo stomps her lower back to put her back on the mat before she drops a knee into the back of her head. She leaned down, grabbing two handfuls of Anna’s hair and bringing her to her feet long enough to drive her knees into Anna’s face repeatedly. And with another power display, she lifted her up and hurled her into the nearby corner. Echo backed into the corner, raising both elbows to her side and beginning to fire back elbows one after another into both sides of her head before the referee told her to let her out of the corner. Echo stepped aside, and as Anna stumbled forward, she got picked up and hurled with a fallaway slam.

Zack: She’s getting some use out of that leg again, and now the power game is coming into play. Throwing Anna around isn’t anything to Echo, but Anna can’t withstand too much of it.

Kaylee: Echo has a sound strategy of keeping Anna close. Anna needs to use her speed to get an advantage and so far, hasn’t happened.

Echo stalked towards the blonde as she tried to get back to her feet, catching her with a knee lift to her face that rocked her backwards. She quickly grabbed her again, scooping her into a front carry and dropping her back across her knee. She didn’t let her fall, instead standing back up and doing it again and again before she threw her over one shoulder and drilled her with a spinebuster into the canvas. The powerful brunette reached across for the far leg, hooking it as the referee dove into place to make a count.

Zack: Echo with a back-breaking spinebuster, and she’s looking to call it a night already.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!

Anna rolled her shoulder in time before the three, causing Echo to look down to her with a smile forming on her face.

Kaylee: Echo in control here, she’ll need to keep up the pressure, but Echo certainly looks like she can win this if she stays discipline.

She rose to her feet, wrapping Anna’s hair around her head and jerking her up to her knees. She raised her other fist high and drove it into her head again and again. Each shot connected at close range before Echo pulled her back to her feet and jerked her up off her feet into a bearhug. Giovanna slumped over her shoulder as Echo tried to get a stronger grip. But Giovanna managed to climb up Echo’s body, and over into a sunset flip. But Echo wouldn’t fall backwards as Anna pulled her legs. The powerhouse raised her fist and drove it straight for her head, only for Anna slide between her legs. Echo drove her fist hard into the mat, and the blonde climbed back to her feet behind her. The brunette turned as Anna’s fists went to work with rapid-fire body shots one after another, connecting in a blur that backed Echo up into the ropes...until a leaping uppercut to the chin sent her over the top rope to the floor. And the live crowd roared in approval!

Kaylee: What a shot there from Anna, straight out of Punch-Out and Glass Joe Echo went sailing out of the ring.

Zack: She didn’t….she landed on her feet! I’ve never seen anything like that in my life!

But much to Anna and the crowd’s chagrin, she landed on her feet and stumbled backwards a step. The blonde’s jaw dropped open at the sight of this before she took off towards the far side and rebounded into a Superman dive between the top and middle rope right into Echo! The brunette fell back into the barricade as Anna landed practically on her lap, and furiously hammered left and right hands into her head with the Sacramento crowd deafening in response.

Kaylee: High risk move there for Anna and it paid off, Echo is proverbially on the ropes here and literally on her back.

Zack: Look at Anna throwing those rights and lefts, she is hellbent on keeping this woman down! She doesn’t have a choice, and the fans here in Sacramento are 100% behind her too!

She finally got back to her feet, and headed for the apron. She ducked back into the ring, and headed for the top rope. The referee told her to keep in the ring, but the blonde paid no attention to that as she turned back to Echo, looking at her between her legs as the powerhouse started to get up. And as soon as she did, Anna came off the top rope with a split-legged moonsault that crashed Echo right back into the floor

Zack: VENTO AUREO! Anna’s moonsault, but I’ve never seen it to the floor!

Kaylee: She can’t pick up the win out there, but she can certainly do some damage.

The fighter climbed back to her feet, listening to the live crowd roaring her name before she pulled Echo up and shoved her under the bottom rope back into the ring. She rolled in behind her, and floated into a cover before she hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: Echo could be out cold, and Anna’s about ready to hit the showers!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

Echo rolled her shoulder before the three as Anna got back to her feet. The blonde glanced back to the turnbuckle, and headed straight for it and ascended back to the top again.

Kaylee: Too much time passed between the moonsault and the cover, that’s how Echo was able to kick out.

But as Anna made it to the top, Echo sat up behind her and rose to her feet as well. And when the blonde turned back to the ring, Echo reached up and grabbed her around the neck…..and drove her from the top rope into the mat with a massive chokeslam! And the powerhouse dropped to her knees, trying to get her second wind.

Kaylee: Anna just got planted into the mat and that could be it if Echo can make the cover, but she looks like she needs to recover from the flurry we saw earlier.

She crawled towards her finally, reaching across and hooking the far leg before the referee dropped into position to make the count.

Zack: I think that offense took a huge chunk out of Echo’s stamina after the beating she’s been taking, but is it enough to put Anna away?

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Anna’s shoulder popped up just before the three as Echo sat up on her knees, still recovering and trying to get herself together.

Kaylee: Again, too much time has passed and Anna was able to get her shoulder up. They’re doing all they can to each other, just haven’t been able to capitalize on it yet.

Echo climbed back to her feet, dragging her thumb across her throat before she pulled Anna up and planted her head between her legs in position for her jackknife powerbomb.

Zack: This is what she left Mallory laying with after their match at Malice, she calls it Whispers! And it will most definitely end this match!

She wrapped her arms around her waist, and hoisted her up onto her shoulders. Echo extended her arms, only for Anna to raise one fist in the air and drive it down into her face with all the power she had behind it. Echo dropped Anna, allowing the blonde to land on her feet behind her. Blood began to pour from Echo’s lip where Anna had busted it open. She turned around in a stagger as Anna capitalized by grabbing her head and delivering a lungblower that sent Echo backwards into a heap on the mat. And the blonde collapsed beside her to her knees, this time trying to pull herself together just as Echo had moments ago.

Kaylee: Anna driving all of the air out of Echo there, but that still requires all of Echo’s body to land on top of her and they’re both down now!

Zack: These two have beaten the hell out of each other, both of them are running on empty at this point. And who could blame them? If Anna could make a cover, I think she might have this thing in the bag.

The blonde rose to her feet, leaning against the ropes and glancing down to her golden elbow pad. She glanced around the crowd, nodding her head as she waved for Echo to get back to her feet. The powerhouse did as Anna wanted ultimately, slowly getting to her feet. And as the powerhouse turned around, Anna barreled towards her with a rolling elbow right into her jaw that dropped her to the mat on impact!

Zack: GOLDEN ELBOW!! Taught to her by Vanessa Cade, and Anna just jacked Echo’s jaw!

She dove across her, hooking both of her legs as she went for the cover. Keanan slid into position to make the count as the fans counted with her.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee called for the bell as the fans came to their feet with enthusiasm, roaring in approval as Anna sat up on her knees looking down at Echo’s busted mouth. The official raised her hand in victory.

Kaylee: With one blow Echo was knocked out and that’s now both finalists of season nineteen that have beaten her. What a shot!

Cory: Your winner of this match……...ANNA GIOVAAAANNNAAAAAA!!!!

Anna climbs back to her feet with a smile growing on her face as she listened to the fans showing her their support.

Zack: It might not have cost her a tooth, but Anna Giovanna certainly left a calling card on Echo’s face with that busted lip! And now with this monster behind her, she looks ahead to two out of three falls for the Season 19 Championship one week from tonight at Global Wars!

Kaylee: Mallory and Anna will tear the house down, and bias aside, it’s going to be one hell of a match.

She rolled out to the floor, greeting a few of her supporters at ringside as she headed towards the ramp with that same smile on her face.

Zack: And Kaylee, we’re going to see her opponent next week at Global Wars up next! Anna will meet Mallory Bennett, who is about to go one on one with a woman you have faced as well in Desirae Kain. Kain could add some points for Team France in Global Wars.

Kaylee: Well I’m going to try and be impartial for that Zack, but no promises. Mallory is my girl and Desirae? To put it kindly, isn’t. Congratulations go out to Anna though, well done and an important victory leading up to what’s her biggest match in her short FFW career.

With Anna heading up the ramp and a look of pride etched on her face, we cut to a commercial for Global Wars.

Table for Two

A brief recap of the last two matches between Riley Riot and Cereza are shown, including the first match where the stripper won by many cheap tactics and the second where she was trounced by her opponent...and about 20 lumberjacks. And from there, we find Riley in the back with Amber Carano as well as the cotton candy-haired Arya Quinn.

Amber: This past Tuesday night on Future Shock, my guest won a lumberjack match which was a rematch from the season premiere against Cereza Ithavoll from Season 18. And I’m sure after how their first meeting went, that match was far more palatable for you, Riley.

Riley is about to speak when Arya stepped in front, the loudmouthed manager wanting to get the first word.

Quinn: Hey, now let’s be fair that wasn’t a match that was a goddamn massacre! It was a trainwreck! A mauling! Damn near snuff film! That’s what the first match would’ve been like if Cereza hadn’t caught my girl on a bad night with every dirty trick in the book.  And notice how she wasn’t walking around like her skid-marks don’t stink? It’s like the wheels spinning but the hamster’s dead! I sw--ffff

Riley put her hand over Quinn’s mouth and let out a sigh as her manager was still going.

Riley: Felt damn good Amber, yeah.

Amber: Given how it went, were you surprised at all at how the lumberjacks seemed just as intent on doing damage to her as you were, especially given some of her rather racist comments against irish people? Boston does have a massive population of Irish citizens, after all.

Riley: Not in the slightest, I mean there’s trying to get attention and then there’s being a goddamn idiot. And while normally I’d assume the latter of Cereza, that was a new level of stupid. I’m only surprised the fans didn’t jump over to join in.

The Irish born wrestler gave a shrug.

Amber: Did you think that would be the end of it? Because as you saw later that night, she plainly stated she wanted another match with you.

Riley: Honestly girls like her never stop when they should. Of course she wants a rematch, an’ I’m all fine for that. Cereza thinks cuz she beat me once that I’m lesser than her. Cuz I’m Irish I’m lesser than her...an’ I’ll be more than happy to cut her down to size all over again.

Amber: You and she both may be happy to know that Adam has signed the match. On our next Future Shock event Ascension on January 23, you two will meet for the third time once and for all. And it’s going to be contested in a tables match, where the first woman to put her opponent through a table will be declared the winner.

Riley’s smile widens and she lowers her hand from Quinn’s mouth, the manager sticking out her tongue.

Quinn: Wait? Dumbo is gonna have to put Riley, a well known yard tar....rough style indy wrestler through a table??

Riley: Well now this is gonna be fun now ain’t it. I can’t wait, maybe afterwards she’ll realize the error of her...nah but it’ll be fun to put her ass through a table.

Amber: Well she did worry that a strap match stipulation involved dildos when the fans were deciding what the second match would be….

Both Riley and Quinn facepalmed simultaneously. Even for a moment Quinn was speechless as Riley laughed a little.

Riley: That’s a good point, for someone so opposed to pornography she sure does think about it a lot. I hope she’s not thinkin’ I’m gonna ‘get her on her back’ for this match...or maybe she’s just weirdly kinky.

Amber: I guess we’ll find out come Ascension when you two meet in the tables match. Good luck, Riley.

From there, we head back to the ring.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 10:08:56 pm »

With a brief recap of the history between Desirae and Mallory, we are shown the first “Desirae Kain Open Challenge” where Kain tries to humiliate and embarrass the rookie before declaring herself the victor in the Challenge. From there, we head back to the live broadcast and up to ringside.

Zack: There you saw it. Over the summer, Desirae Kain began a series of open challenges with rules only she knew, and it started with Mallory. And to say it was a bit humiliating is an understatement. The Open Challenges are no more, and now Desirae has to face her in a match where we all know the rules! Kaylee, you’ve had to deal with Desirae yourself when you defeated her at Indomitable 2...which she claimed wasn’t her tapping out later. What’s Mallory got to be prepared for?

Kaylee: I think a shorter question to answer would be what doesn’t she have to be prepared for, and that’s a fair fight. Desirae will do everything she can think of to get an advantage. So far we’ve seen eye pokes, brawls outside the ring and outside interference and Desi will likely try all of those and then some. Mallory has her hands full for sure, but I’ve got faith Zack, she can do it.

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The opening electronic sounds of Phoenix’s “Trying to Be Cool” sounds through the arena and the crowd boos. As the song starts with it’s beat echoing through the arena, Desirae Kain steps out from the back to even more boos than her song got. She shakes her head at the reaction she’s gotten and slowly makes her way down the ramp to the ring.

Cory: Now making her way to the ring, from Eze, France……Desirae Kain!

Desirae slowly walks up the steel steps and onto the ring apron. She leaps over the ropes, lands on her feet and holds her arms out to boos from the crowd. Shaking her head, she slowly backs into her corner as the referee checks her for any foreign objects.

Zack: Desirae Kain considers herself the greatest graduate and shining example to ever come from Future Shock, and believe me there’s a few who would argue that. Mallory has never made such claims, but she wants to get some payback tonight, while Desirae hopes to pad the scoreboard for Team France.

Kaylee: We’ve already seen team Russia try and get on the board, and with our proximity to Global Wars, every point is so important. If she’s smart, Desi will try for submissions, though if she’s smarter, she’ll just try and avoid pissing Mallory off, which after last time, might be too late as it is.

“LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. The Howling Tongues continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat.

“GOING DOWN NAGASAKI, SHE’S GOTTA HOLD AND SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT!
SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED, THAT’S RIGHT!
SHE CALLS EVERY NIGHT, WONDERING WHERE I BEEN RUNNIN’ ‘ROUND!
SHE’S STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS RIGHT...TELL ME IS THIS RIGHT!?”

Cory: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her arms to the fans with a determined smile on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and hands it to Cory on the outside before punching the air, ready to fight.

Zack: One week from tonight at Global Wars, both of these women have their goals set. But tonight as with more than one match on this card, this one’s a little personal! Mallory has an old score to settle with Desirae here in Sacramento.

Kaylee: Mallory lays awake at night thinking about this match, she’s told me, and she’s not about to let history repeat itself. The big stage won’t bother her, but she may be prone to overreacting so I’ve advised her to keep her temper in check, we’ll see if it helps.

Referee Malcolm Parks calls for the bell to start the match, and Mallory immediately advances towards Desirae who holds up her hand, asking the referee to wait just a moment as she kneels down and unties one of her boot laces and begins to retie it in her corner. Parks does as she asks, requesting Mallory to give her a moment but the Malicious One doesn’t seem interested in that as she is ready to go. She moves around him, getting within arm’s reach as the referee intercepts her again when Kain ducks her head through the ropes, telling him to get her back so she can tie her laces right.

Kaylee: Desirae is stalling here at the outset, no doubt letting Mallory fester in her pent up aggression, she’ll need to keep a level head here Zack.

Zack: Kain is claiming her boot laces aren’t tied correctly. She’s had all day to fix them like she wants, and you’re right. This is just a stall job, and she’s using the referee like a tag team partner.

She finally gets the boot laces as she wants them, and gets back to her feet. Parks tells them to go before she holds up her hand again, and steps out of the ring to the floor. Making sure she keeps an eye on Mallory, Kain takes a deep breath and begins doing a few jumping jacks on the floor. She counts off a few of them before stretching her leg up to the apron and leaning forward before switching legs, and doing it again. Mallory interrupts the referee’s count as she goes towards the ropes to get her, but Parks tells her to keep it in the ring. Meanwhile on the floor, Desirae starts doing some squats, causing the crowd to boo as they want to see a match.

Kaylee: I don’t need to tell you how these fans feel about these tactics, you can hear them plain as day. We’ve had so much action already here tonight that they expected a bloodbath early and so far? Desirae has gone out of her way to ensure that’s not the case. Not sure if this is wise or not, cause once Mallory get’s her hands on her, Desirae won’t be calling the shots anymore.

Zack: I think Kain’s auditioning for her own fitness DVD with this workout going on ringside. Parks could count her out, if Mallory would let him. But she doesn’t want that, she wants to get her hands on Kain. And now what?

Mallory goes for the ropes again as Kain checks her pulse for a moment and starts to jog in place, throwing a few shadow punches as she tells Parks she needs to finish warming up so she doesn’t pull a hammy. The live crowd only gets louder with their boos here as Desirae continues what looks like an aerobics exercise routine as she continues her jog while Parks continues to hold back Mallory.

Kaylee: This is getting ridiculous now, I’m starting to think that she just doesn’t want to get in there with Mallory. That, or she had one heavy lunch and it’s slowing her down.

Zack: We’ve had three matches so far tonight, and now we’re getting an exercise routine. And our fans here at Breakdown and likely watching around the world are getting a little tired of it. I know my broadcast partner and I are, and---wait a minute.

The boos only got louder as the fans spotted the other half of Pink Inc. making her way towards the ring. Mallory turned back towards the ramp as Arianna strolled in her direction. She made it to the apron and looked about to climb up before Parks intercepted her. And while Mallory was staring at Arianna, Desirae rolled under the bottom rope and kicked her between the legs from behind and dropped her to her knees in pain. Arianna hopped back down to the floor as Kain grabbed Mallory’s arm quickly, utilizing an armbar before the referee turned back towards the ring. Mallory clutched her groin with the other hand as Desirae looked to be twisting the captured arm at the same time, causing Parks to have a slightly confused look on his face.

Kaylee: This guy doesn’t know how to do his job! Arianna isn’t in this match, she should not be getting this attention and now it might have cost Mallory already! Outrageous Zack.

Zack: We saw this at Malice when Kain faced Anna, Arianna came out for that too. She’s nothing but a distraction and it’s already paying dividends.

Kaylee: Sorry, it’s just this isn’t at all fair, Mallory can normally get out of this, I know, but after that low shot...come on, Mallory!

As Kain worked the armbar, she reached forward and ran her fingers to tousle Mallory’s hair for a moment before she released the hold and booted her forward with her boot to the back of her head. It didn’t hurt her, only a tactic to embarrass her as Mallory started to get up and Desirae shoved her head forward again back to her knees from behind. Mallory tried to get up a second time as Desirae went to shove her a second time, only for Bennett to turn and fire a pair of rights into the side of her head. It rocked Kain backwards a step as Bennett bounced off the near side, only for Arianna to grab her foot and try to trip her up. Mallory turned around to grab her, which gave Desirae an opening as Kain grabbed her head from behind and dropped her with a reverse DDT into the canvas. Meanwhile, Arianna tried unsuccessfully to lead the crowd in a Pink Inc. chant.

Kaylee: Arianna has a better chance at winning wrestler of the year than she does at getting the crowd behind her and her chant. What did I tell you? Desirae will do anything she can for an advantage, Aranna shouldn’t be out here and it’s pretty clear why.

Zack: Manning is making a nuisance, as I said. But the problem here is with the fact that Mallory isn’t going to have a snowball’s chance in hell if something doesn’t change here. She can’t fight them both.

Desirae rolled Mallory onto her back and began to scrub her face in the mat, pulling her head up and asking her if she was sure she still wanted this match with her. And then she’d do it again, dragging her face across the canvas before she rolled her onto her back and planted her foot onto her chest for a cover. Parks fell into position to make the count.

Zack: What an arrogant cover, and there’s no way this is going to work!

ONE!!!

T-NOPE!!

Mallory shoved her foot off just before the two count came down as Desirae repaid her by raking the sole of her boot across the brunette’s face, while Arianna applauded enthusiastically from the floor.

Kaylee: Here’s a couple of people that clearly have no respect for anyone, and this is quite frankly disgusting to watch. Mallory’s not going to give up, though, she’ll fight all night if she has to.

Kain pulled Mallory up to her feet, shoving her back into the corner and continuing to taunt her by slapping her across the face gently as though she were trying to revive her. She kept calling her “rookie” before Mallory shoved her back. Kain returned the shove and Mallory reciprocated with a right cross to her jaw. It sent Kain backwards a step before Mallory unloaded with a few more shots before she grabbed her arm and whipped her hard into the corner. Kain struck back first as Bennett charged in with a corner clothesline before the rookie grabbed the top rope with both hands and began to deliver a series of stomps to her body over and over and over again, causing Kain to slink down to a seated position in the corner before one last big stomp caught her across the jaw. Mallory hopped up onto the middle rope and jumped, delivering a dropkick into Kain’s chest as she sat leaned against the turnbuckles. And the live crowd was getting back into the match, at least until Arianna hopped up on the apron and complained of Mallory cheating to the official.

Kaylee: You know, when Desirae was coming up in Future Shock, she wasn’t like this, and you’d think she’d be the first one not to underestimate someone, but here we are with her playing around and Mallory is coming back!

Zack: I have yet to see what Mallory’s done that is against the rules here in this match, but it’s obvious what Arianna is doing. This is designed to give her partner a chance to pull it together, and keep Mallory’s attention. And...it’s working!

Bennett started towards Arianna, moving Parks out of the way as the fighter grabbed Manning’s long blonde hair in her hand. The fans came to their feet as Mallory looked about to hit her as Desirae pulled up to her feet. And when she called over the referee, Arianna grabbed Mallory’s head and dropped her neck across the top rope with a modified stun gun. Bennett began coughing violently as Arianna darted back to the corner, and Desirae brushed past the referee and snatched Bennett up from behind and drove her into the mat with a German suplex, then rolled into a second, and a third, and finally a fourth as Mallory gasped for air on the canvas.

Kaylee: This is just getting insane now, this is a handicap match! How is Mallory expected to do anything here?

Zack: I think that’s the idea from the Pink Inc. perspective, and this rear chinlock may be the most legal hold Desirae’s applied since the bell rang.

Kain pulled Mallory to a seated position before planting her knee into her back, and applying a rear chinlock on the two-toned brunette. Desirae raised one hand, and struck it down across her chest with a chop and then a second one before she regained her grip in the rear chinlock. The fans began a chant for the fighter as Mallory was on the move, turning sideways and getting back to her feet as Kain transitioned it into a side headlock. She tried to shoot Desirae off into the ropes, but the French beauty wouldn’t budge. A second try to do so helped matters little, so Mallory connected with a stiff punch to the kidneys that froze Kain in place. A second hit after that before Bennett shoved her forward. When Kain turned around, Mallory began to throw rights at her head one after another before she rolled her arms and delivered a big elbow to the top of her head. The crowd responded loudly at this before Mallory lowered into a three point stance and launched into a clothesline from there that mowed Kain down.

Zack: Mallory’s starting to get out of the blocks here with her offense, and she’s using her strongest asset: those strikes! Big time rights and one bionic elbow into a clothesline!

Kaylee: Mallory is putting everything she has into those strikes Zack, she knows it’s just a matter of time before Manning tries to do something else.
Mallory takes off for the far side ropes as Kain starts to get back to her feet, and rebounds into a bicycle high knee that catches Kain flush on the jaw and drops her back to the canvas.

Zack: She calls that MALICIOUS INTENT! And she got every bit of it! And we got a cover right here!

Mallory dropped to cover Desirae as Parks slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Mallory was jerked off the cover from the floor, pulling her about a foot backwards after Arianna grabbed her foot under the bottom rope. The boos resumed again as Bennett pounded her fist into the mat, getting back to her feet and reaching over the top rope to grab Arianna by the hair and pull her up onto the apron again.

Kaylee: Arianna should not be allowed to be here, but Mallory should stay focused on Desirae, this is a mistake Zack.

Kain started to get back to her feet behind her, shaking off the cobwebs before she hit the ropes and darted towards Mallory. Bennett sidestepped her as Kain just managed to stop herself from hitting Arianna...at least until Mallory caught her with a dropkick to the back that sent her into the blonde, knocking Arianna to the floor to the delight of the crowd. And when Kain stumbled back around towards the ring, Mallory left her feet with a Thesz press and began to hammer big right hands into her head that brought the fans to life yet again!

Zack: Mallory had it scouted, and Kain wiped out Arianna all by herself! And now those piston-like big rights are leaving knuckle knocks on Kain’s head!

Kaylee: Mallory’s opened up a big can of whoop ass here on Kain’s face and it couldn’t happen to a nicer person!

Bennett got back to her feet and stepped out onto the apron, she glanced over to Desirae and then took off running before leaving her feet with a cannonball senton onto Arianna on the floor. Mallory unloaded with shots on the blonde just like she had Desirae just a moment ago, while Kain was clearly loopy but waved for the referee to count her out. And that’s what Parks began to do, administering his ten count as Mallory hammered Arianna repeatedly on the floor.

Kaylee: A can for Arianna, too, but again, this is a mistake, she needs to stay focused on Desirae, but after everything that’s happened, I can’t say I blame her here.

Zack: Mallory is pounding a dent into Arianna’s skull here, and the fans in Sacramento love it! And as you said, it’s more than deserved. Desirae doesn’t care how she wins, she’ll take a count out, even if it only gives Team France one point.

Parks got to five as Mallory finally finished landing those blows to her head, and rose to her feet. She glanced back up towards the ring and grabbed the middle rope to pull herself up. But the rather beaten Arianna managed to wrap her foot around Mallory’s leg on the floor to prevent her from climbing up. Parks continued his count as he was a couple feet from the ropes, and didn’t see Arianna’s hold of her leg. The count was up to eight as Mallory tried to get her foot free.

Kaylee: Mallory has to get back in the ring, the count is already at eight, kick her off!

Mallory leaned back, and drove a hard fist into the side of the blonde’s head before she finally got free and rolled back under the bottom rope at nine, just missing the ten count. She got back to her feet, glancing down at Arianna before she turned to find Desirae waiting with a springboard into a spear that folded her in half!

Zack: OVERNIGHT SENSATION!! Mallory never even saw it coming, and Kain’s about to take this thing!

Desirae crawled into the cover, hooking Mallory’s leg as she did so and Parks fell to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Mallory shot her shoulder up at the last split second before the three, causing the crowd to practically gasp in unison before Parks held up two fingers. Kain looked at the referee with an exasperated expression as she sat up on her knees, glancing over to Arianna, who was finally getting back to her feet on the floor.

Kaylee: YES! She kicked out! Uhh...good effort there by Mallory...yeah, that’s it. It takes a lot of intestinal fortitude to keep fighting after that, and Desirae looks worried, now.

Zack: The Sensation didn’t get the job done, and Kain...she’s calling for the Coup de Grace! If she hit that phoenix splash, Team France is going up by 3!

Desirae got to her feet, shaking her head and then jumped in the air. She went for the phoenix splash, but Bennett brought her knees up as she came down. Kain hit the mat hard as Mallory grabbed her and rolled her up into a small package. But there was no count as Arianna was back up onto the apron, and referee Malcolm Parks was trying to get her down as the fans counted the fall for him.

Fans: ONE ……….TWO…………….THREE!!!

Kaylee: This match should be over right here! Turn around ref!

Arianna finally hopped down off the apron as Parks turned back towards the ring, and slid into position to finally make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Desirae kicked out before the three as Mallory sat up, glaring daggers over at Arianna.

Zack: Mallory had this match won for about fifteen seconds, but Kain had a chance to get herself together while Arianna was distracting Parks. And look at that look!

Kaylee: And I thought Karina had a glare, Mallory needs to stay on top of Kain though, deal with Arianna later.

The fans rumbled with enthusiasm as they saw Anna Giovanna heading down the ramp. The blonde was putting her gloves back on, and replacing her mouthguard into her mouth as she was still in her ring gear with her eyes locked on Arianna.

Zack: Here comes Anna! She just had a match, and she looks like she’s about ready to have another with the blonde half of Pink Inc!

Kaylee: Some reinforcements have arrived, and after what happened to her at the finale of last season’s Future Shock, I heard she’s not too fond of outside interference.

Desirae started to get back up as well as Mallory, but Kain spotted Anna making a beeline towards Arianna. She pointed towards her as she got back up, only for Mallory to spin her around and hit her pumphandle neckbreaker!

Zack: MALTREATMENT! Bennett hit the neckbreaker!

Mallory hooked both legs as Anna started into a run towards Arianna, who looked like she was about to get up on the apron again. Manning darted back to the floor and took off as Parks made the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Kaylee: YES!

The referee called for the bell as the fans came to their feet. Mallory sat up on her knees as Anna looked back to the ring with a nod on her face as Arianna screamed at the referee about outside interference. Parks raised Mallory’s hand in victory.

Cory: Your winner of this match………’MALICIOUS’ MALLORY BENNETT!!

Zack: You gotta give it to Mallory, she had to endure both members of Pink Inc.! And she came out on top, and give an assist to the woman she’ll meet one week from tonight for the Season 19 Championship in Anna!

Kaylee: I’ve been giving it up for her all night, I knew she could do this. I applaud what Anna has done here, and at Global Wars these two are going to put on one hell of a match, Zack.

Mallory looked back as Anna got into the ring, shaking hands with her future opponent as Anna raised her hand in victory, much to the delight of the crowd. This brought a smile to Mallory’s face as she turned to exit the ring, only for Anna not to let her hand go and pull her back towards her. The blonde stared into her eyes, telling her only “one week” before Mallory slowly began to nod her head.

Kaylee: The countdown is on for these two next week, I can’t wait.

Zack: Anna’s making it clear. She came to help her tonight, but that won’t be the case one week from tonight. Two out of three falls for the Season 19 Championship, we’ll settle it once and for all at Global Wars! And you know what’s next!

The show cuts to a graphic of Amanda Richardson and Isis with the Future Shock Championship behind them.

Kaylee: Up next we’ve got the big one, Zack. No one has been able to really stop Isis since she won season 18 and if Amanda wants a chance to walk out of here with the title, she’s going to have to try something new from everyone else which brings me to what I like to call, Kaylee’s Keys.

A graphic shows up now with the title of Kaylee’s Keys to victory, headlining a small list, and as she lists them off, they appear on the screen.

Kaylee: The first one for Amanda is to hit and run. Isis is a heavy hitter and in order to avoid that power, you have to get your shots in and not be there for the retaliation. Second one is ground and pound, once you get Isis on the mat, you have to keep her there. She’s not nearly as powerful when she’s on her back and the third one? Keep Isis off balance. Amanda likes to hit high impact moves that target the head. Isis doesn’t have a weak spot on her body, I’d say, and with no obvious target, she needs to stick to what she knows. If she can keep all these in mind, then I say she had a shot.

Zack: Can Amanda use those aerial skills to chop down the Future Shock Champion? We’ll find out in a moment!

The show heads to the back from there.

Payback Time

We head to the back to find none other than the diminutive Amanda Gray standing by, alongside one Amber Carano in front of the Breakdown logo with Isis as a cyborg in the background behind them.

Amber: Future Shock Breakdown rolls on, and I’m here with Mandy Gray. A couple things I wanted to give you a chance to talk about before we talk about your next big challenge. You were eliminated in the Second Chance currently ongoing, and a lot of people were dismayed and surprised by that, especially Wendy who was flabbergasted seemingly. Were you surprised by it, and what did you make of Adam’s reason at that time as the possible motive for it?

Mandy: I can understand why people were confused and annoyed by what happened. I won’t lie, I was too. Quite annoyed. At first. I mean, yeah I get that I stuffed up, got my weeks mixed up and for whatever reason I can’t work out, thought dodgeball was in teams. I would agree that being tased was worse. I won’t disagree at all. At the end of it though, I made a mistake and if I was voted out of the season for that, then I could have won the challenge and it likely wouldn’t have made much of a difference. It’s so hard to change fans’ minds once they’re made up. I screwed up, they remembered it and I paid for it. Obviously what happened in the match had no effect. If it did, certainly wasn’t much. But I’m not angry. At least with them. Was with myself for a few days, but not anymore. Just gotta pick myself up and move on from it.

Amber: Were you surprised that Gaby was eliminated next after the dodgeball challenge? And also it might have been me, but it certainly seemed like you went in with one goal in mind that night, and that was to get rid of Fiona. Was that the case?

Mandy: In both cases, yes. Unabashed. Gabby was a surprise because Gabby is the one that’s been there for the fans more than pretty much anyone, and even though I didn’t give her much to work with as far as dodging goes - at least as much as Fiona - she still had so much more to deal with than just me. She was knocked out by Fiona. It...I’m gonna feel bad for saying this, but it almost seems as though the fans like what Fiona is doing. I mean obviously they couldn’t vote for her because she got the skip card. But that’s two challenges on the bounce her victim has been the one to be asked to leave the season. It strikes me as strange, especially with Gabby’s general popularity.

Amber: I’ve given this some thought, and I have what might be a reason. I don’t know this since I can’t poll the viewers. But for some time, many have said Gaby needs to move upwards and focus on new horizons in FFW. Some have said she wasn’t branching out enough, meaning her opponents. Do you think maybe this was the fans telling her that they wanted her to go higher up the ladder?

Mandy: That makes sense. Completely. I agree, I think Gabby could benefit from moving to other pictures. But the thing is...you can’t make them do it. To my knowledge, she’s not really expressed an interest in moving to the Television, Evolution or No Surrender belts. I would also not take a side on who between her and my sister is the face of Future Shock, but at the same time, it would do Future Shock itself good to be out in the bigger playing field as much as it would with the girls just starting, coming through it.

Amber nods in agreement before she continues.

Amber: All that aside, that brings me to why I asked you to join me. You’ll be part of Future Shock’s next Pay Per View, Ascension, on January 23rd. And Adam has given you a match that I am positive you are interested in having. You will be going one on one with the woman who electrocuted you with that taser, Fiona Williams.

Mandy nods.

Mandy: I...may have mentioned it to Adam in private. And yes, I am interested in having that match. Wouldn’t mind taking that taser and shoving it where the sun don’t shine. Except I can’t do that, so I’ll stick to doing what I do best.

Amber: He’s also added one extra caveat to the match as well, which may actually work in your favor. He has banned Kyle Kilmeade from ringside, meaning it will be just the two of you at Future Shock Ascension.

Mandy: Now that I can live with. I mean...it’s not like she wouldn’t take advantage of him being there. He’s good at running for his women.

Amber: That’s probably precisely why he did it. So come Ascension, you’ll get a chance to get some revenge after what she did to you in the season premiere. Any words you’d like to leave with her as we head towards Ascension?

Mandy: Going for me was highly illogical. Highly, highly.

Amber grins as she holds up the Vulcan peace sign to the camera and Mandy.

Amber: Here’s hoping you live long and prosper then.

The girls exchange smiles at that before we cut back to the ring.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 10:10:32 pm »

A short highlight package shows the closing moments of the main event from Future Shock Malice when Isis became the new Future Shock Champion in a fatal four way against Rhea Laskaris, Ignis, and Amanda Richardson. From there, we return back to the live broadcast and down to ringside.

Zack: Well it’s main event time, this is what brought them all here! At Malice, what I feel is going to be the most dominant Future Shock Champion in FFW history was crowned! And tonight, she makes her first defense against the woman she pinned that night to win the title.

Kaylee: That’s a lot of hype to live up to, Zack, but if Isis can follow Kaylee’s Keys, then you might just be right.

As if on cue, the screen comes up much like earlier and starts filling up as Kaylee speaks to reveal her three keys to victory.

Kaylee: The first one, Isis Smash. It’s no secret that Isis is a powerhouse, just ask anyone she’s been in the ring with, and in order for her to retain her title, she’s going to need to use every ounce of that brute force to weaken Amanda here tonight. The second? No Fly zone. Amanda likes to take risks, and the best way to prevent that is to not allow your opponent to create distance and go for those high risk moves. Isis needs to keep Amanda close so she control the tempo of the match and the third one? Fear Factor. Isis is an intimidating presence, and if she uses that to her advantage, she might be able to psych out Amanda into making some mistakes that she can capitalize on. Follow these Keys and we can see the title reign of Isis extended.

Cory: The following contest is your main event of Future Shock Breakdown, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Cory: Introducing first from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 125 lbs being accompanied to the ring by her boyfriend Cory she is the “Pornographic Princess” Amanda Richardson!!!

T Pain’s I’m in Luv With A Stripper begins to blast all across the speakers. As it does two spotlights hit the entrance curtain and we are able to see the silhouette of a woman sliding up and down a stripper pole. She slides all the way down with her feet up in the air, and the men in the audience all begin to cheer out loud but all for the wrong reasons of course. She slowly emerges through the curtains and she is wearing a very sexy two piece wrestling attire which are the traditional Richardson colors of Pink & Black. She isn’t alone as her boyfriend Cory emerges next to her. The girl slowly struts her way to the ring moaning a bit as she slides her fingers through her hair. The fans begin to cheer loud and she smiles clapping the hands of everyone cheering her on. She slowly makes her way to the ring and offers a small wave as she stands in the ring grinning at the announcer who she makes some weird “erotic” gestures too. She gets a confused look in return, and Amanda stands there waiting for her opposition. Cory just waits outside the ring cheering his girlfriend on.

Zack: Amanda Richardson took the fight to Isis in that fatal four way at Malice. As a matter of fact, she ran straight at her with everything she had. And we know how that worked out, Richardson wants to be champion and she wants Isis’ respect!

Kaylee: In order to get that, she’ll have to beat her. It’s hard to judge in a fatal four-way just how good her odds are, but with the way Isis has been lately, I’m going to bet on low.

Cory: Making her way to the ring, she hails from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing 210 pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…
ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Wearing her black hoodie that is covering her head, Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, and the spotlight following her on her way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and uncovers her hood, revealing her face, looking menacingly at the crowd. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her hoodie and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin. It’s at this point that the senior referee orders Amanda’s boyfriend to the back.

Zack: After everything we saw in the last match, FFW’s senior referee Jennifer Stringer is sending everyone who isn’t IN this match to the back. And I don’t blame her! It's between these two, and these two alone.

Kaylee: I like this from our senior official. Let these two see who the best is.

Stringer raises the title high above her head before she hands it off to Cory before he leaves the ring. She then calls for the bell as Isis folds her arms around her chest, looking across at Amanda who has a focused look in her eyes.

Zack: Just to give you some perspective, folks, Isis is 6’6 and 210 lbs. Amanda...5’7 and 125 lbs! The challenger gives up almost a hundred pounds in weight and almost a foot in height to the champion! I don’t know what Amanda’s got planned, but she’s got a long night ahead of her!

Kaylee: She can’t stand there letting Isis use that advantage, she’ll need to be fast and avoid those clubbing blows. Whether she can is a different matter, though.

Richardson looks around at the sold out crowd for a moment...and charges straight at her. Amanda flies into the corner and starts hammering forearms into Isis’ chest repeatedly, only for the redhead to pieface her backwards onto her ass on the mat. Richardson nips up and does it all over again, hammering forearms up into Isis’ torso before she gets piefaced backwards a second time. Morales moves out of the corner as Amanda gets back to her feet, and looks for a dropkick. But it barely budges the champion before the challenger is back up again as Isis leans forward, offering her a free shot as Amanda looks around at the crowd briefly.

Kaylee: Isis is just toying with Amanda here, it looks like, and offering Amanda a free shot. She’s trying to intimidate Amanda I’d say, and it looks like it might be working.

Zack: I don’t blame her a bit! Richardson is taking the fight right to her, and this isn’t the right strategy to start this match. She’s not going to win a brawl with Isis!

The challenger took the invitation, leaning back and cold-cocking Isis with a right. But the redhead absorbed it and rolled her head on her shoulders with a smile before the redhead did the same to her. One massive right cross decked Amanda to the canvas. She shook her head, and pulled her back to her feet before she hoisted her into the air and hurled her out of the ring. Amanda cleared the ropes and landed back first on the bottom of the ramp in a heap. And the champion folded her arms across her chest and planted her feet, waiting for her to get back into the ring.

Kaylee: Isis is content to wait in the ring, she’s the champion and she knows that Amanda has to beat her, not the other way around. Amanda might want to take a couple of extra seconds to think of a way to avoid that kind of shot in the future though, looked like she got hit by a truck.

Zack: Amanda didn’t get thrown, she got launched like a lawn dart from the ring! And Isis is holding court waiting on the challenger to get back in! Richardson cannot stand toe to toe with her, and that’s what she’s been doing.

Amanda gathered herself and headed back towards the ring, hopping up onto the apron as Isis stood stoic in the center of the ring. With the crowd supporting the challenger, she hopped up onto the top rope into a springboard clothesline. It sent Isis back a half step as Amanda’s face lit up. She took off towards the ropes again, rebounding a second time with another big clothesline. It stumbled her just barely before Amanda hit the ropes a third time with another clothesline. The smile grew on her face as she headed for the corner, ascending the top rope.

Zack: Amanda got some momentum behind her with those clotheslines, and she’s already going up top to try to bring Isis down to the mat! I don’t think she has her worn down enough yet.

Kaylee: This is one of those high risk, high reward type deals. She knows she has to get Isis off her feet, but I don’t know if I would try it like this.

Isis regained her balance and turned her attention back to the corner as Amanda came off the top rope, not with a clothesline but looking for a tornado DDT. But as she wrapped her arm around the champion’s head, Isis’ hands caught her. Amanda’s eyes widened as Isis countered into a Samoan drop that saw the redhead crush her into the mat. Amanda’s face was frozen in pain as she felt Isis on top of her before the redhead rose back to her feet. Leaning down, she pulled her up by the head and scooped her into position for a massive fallaway slam that sent Amanda clear through the ropes and down to the floor again. Isis rose to her feet, planting them and crossing her arms over her chest again

Zack: It’s like playing King of the Mountain! Amanda tries to bring her down, but it’s not working! And for the second time in this match, Amanda Richardson’s on the floor and the Titaness is holding court in the center of the ring.

Kaylee: Back home, if someone was this dominate in King of the Mountain, the snowballs started flying. Baring that, Amanda will have to rethink her strategy once again.

Amanda started to get back up, climbing back into the ring and clutching her back in pain after landing on it twice. Isis waved her forward, telling her to come take her title. The brunette darted forward again, and as Isis went to clothesline her, she ducked underneath it and rebounded off the near side behind her. Before the redhead could turn, Amanda used a clothesline into the back of her knee that sent Isis forward a step. Amanda got back to her feet, beginning to unleash rapid-fire kicks into that same area and then a dropkick to it as well. Her face began to light up as she saw what effect it was having, causing the redhead to stumble with her back to her. She darted past her towards the corner, ascending it quickly as Isis was on one knee. Amanda dove off with a diving neckbreaker that finally put Isis on the mat. She dove across her, trying to hook one of her rather powerful legs for a cover as Stringer dropped to make the count.

Zack: Richardson with a beautiful blockbuster off the top rope, and she’s looking to end it here!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO----!!!

As the referee’s hand struck two, Isis deadlifted her off and shot her into the ropes before she sat up. Amanda caught herself in the ropes before she hit the floor, looking back as the redhead looked over her shoulder at her with an unamused expression on her face.

Kaylee: Isis making a statement with that kick out, but Amanda needs to stay on her.

As the champion started to get back to her feet, Amanda dove towards her and resumed unloading with hammering blows to her head and back to try to keep her down. Isis shoved her backwards with one hand, only for Amanda to bridge the gap and resume right where she left off. The challenger took a step back, connecting with a shining wizard to the back of her head that sent Isis forward onto her knees. The brunette took off towards the ropes, and left her feet for a curb stomp that connected with the back of Isis’ head and drove her face into the mat. She dropped to her knees and began to use all her strength to roll the titaness over onto her back. When she did, she went for the lateral press.

Zack: What a curb stomp! Isis got her face driven into the mat, and Richardson may have knocked her out! Amanda for the victory!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The referee’s count only got to two before Isis’ hand wrapped around Amanda’s throat as she began to sit up again. The redhead’s face was even more angry now as Amanda tried to hammer shots into her arm to make her break her grip. Morales rose to her feet, and chokeslammed Amanda into the canvas.

Kaylee: What power! Amanda was doing what she needed to, keeping Isis grounded but that one move has turned this all around, devastation personified!

Zack: Look at the difference! It takes a flurry of offense from Amanda to keep that woman down, but one move...one shot..from the Future Shock Champion is all she needs! And Amanda has been planted!

Isis planted her own hands into Amanda’s chest for the cover as Stringer slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Amanda’s shoulder came up at just before the three as Isis started to get back to her feet. She leaned down, pulling the brunette up with her and shoving her into the nearby corner. Isis followed her in, holding her by the neck with one hand as she drove a hard uppercut into her stomach with the other. Amanda’s face locked in pain on impact as Isis pulled her hand back, and drove another hard uppercut into her stomach as Isis held her up by the neck, refusing to let her fall. She jerked her out of the corner and scooped her up, dropping her down in a gutbuster across her knee as Amanda coughed violently on the mat.

Kaylee: A simple move like that is just made so much worse when done by someone like Isis, that size advantage is almost insurmountable.

Amanda clutched her abdomen in pain on her back as Isis executed a double stomp into her for added damage. It folded the challenger in half as Amanda was practically in a fetal position, coughing up a little blood on the canvas.

Zack: All those body shots and then that double stomp...that’s over 200 lbs. into Richardson’s core. And you can see the results of it, she may have busted something internally.

Kaylee: More accurately Isis may have busted something for her, and it might not be the last thing tonight.

The redhead rolled her onto her stomach, wrapping her arms around her body before lifting her up and driving another gutbuster into her knee. But the champion didn’t let go, pulling her back up again and driving one more into her abdomen. Richardson crumpled into the canvas, doubled over in pain as Isis rolled her over, and went for the cover.

Zack: I think that’s all she wrote! Richardson is bleeding internally, and Isis has retained her title!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Amanda raised her shoulder as she laid on the canvas, still coughing violently as she did as blood seeped down her chin at the same time. Isis shook her head at this as she got back to her feet.

Kaylee: Amanda stays in this, so that might just mean she’ll get hurt more. I hope we have someone ready in the back, she looks like she’s having trouble breathing Zack.

Isis pulled her back up again, shoving her back in the corner and telling her to quit. But Richardson didn’t listen as Isis delivered an open handed chop across her chest. It only served to make the coughing even worse as Isis told her to quit again. She gave her a second and got no answer before she raised her hand and cracked another chop across her chest as Amanda’s mouth seeped more blood, while she coughed much harder now. Morales shouted for her to quit again, but she didn’t do it. And the champion made her pay for it with one final hard chop to her chest. Amanda collapsed to the mat into nearly a fetal position as she coughed up more blood to stain the canvas.

Kaylee: Amanda’s a fighter, that’s for sure, but this almost isn’t fair at this point. I trust our officials to make sure she’s not going to be seriously injured, but this doesn’t look good.

Zack: Isis was telling her to quit, but the challenger refuses to do it...even at her own peril. Isis is a mauler, she doesn’t need cheap tactics. She doesn’t need outside help. She’s capable of destroying a human being well within the rules of a match with just her bare hands.

Stringer dropped down to ask Amanda if she wanted her to stop the match, but the brunette shook her head amidst heavy coughing still. The live crowd began to once again get behind her as they chanted her name. Isis pulled her up to her feet, scooping her up into the air and dropping her chest first across the top rope. It bounced her backwards as Isis scooped her up from behind into a reverse bearhug, clinching her arms around Amanda’s body tightly as the brunette almost hung over her arms, her eyes widening as the pressure prompted more coughing.

Zack: Right into this inverted bearhug, and we can see clearly the condition of Amanda Richardson, who is literally having the life squeezed out of her. Look at how she’s practically hanging over Isis’ forearms!

Kaylee:  This has to be it Zack, she’ll either give up or pass out here and I can’t blame her, Isis has just been dominating this match since that chokeslam.

Stringer moved around in front to ask Amanda if she wanted to give up, but the brunette shook her head weakly. The cameras spotted one of the medical trainers heading towards the ring as the referee spotted him coming as well. Isis kept the bearhug locked in, squeezing as tightly as she could while Amanda raised her head up and butted her in the face. It stunned the redhead for a second as Amanda did it again, trying desperately to get free. A third one connected, and allowed Amanda to land on her feet. Isis recovered and leaned down to grab her again as Amanda grabbed her head and delivered a stunner and sent Isis down! The fans erupted as the challenger collapsed to the mat as well.

Kaylee: What an escape! Isis is down, can Amanda get back in this?

Zack: A sold out crowd in the Sleep Train Arena and likely people around the world are begging Amanda to end this! I don’t know how, but she’s trying!

Amanda continued to cough as Isis started to get back up again. Richardson spat out some more blood onto the canvas as Isis groggily lumbered towards her. And the brunette rose to her feet, and caught the champion flush on the chin with a superkick! Isis fell like a giant tree before she collapsed onto the mat as the crowd was roaring!

Zack: What a superkick! Isis never even saw it coming, and she’s out! I don’t believe it, but Richardson….she may be about to do this after all!

Kaylee: All she has to do is make the cover and we’ve got a new champion!

Amanda dove across Isis for the cover as the referee turned back to make the count for her. The fans came to their feet to count with Stringer.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Isis rolled her shoulder before the three as Amanda sat up, still trying to breathe through the coughing as she looked up towards the top rope.

Kaylee: Or not. That was close though, Amanda needs to find a way to keep this up. Can’t help but think if we’d have a new champion if she could have made the cover just a split second sooner.

Richardson climbed to her feet and stumbled towards the corner. She coughed heavily a few times before she finally made her ascent to the top rope. Flashes were seen throughout the arena as Richardson left her feet, connecting with a beautiful five star frog splash that caused the crowd to erupt! Stringer dove into position to make the count.

Zack: FROG SPLASH….NEW CHAMPION!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! NO!

Isis rolled the shoulder again as Amanda looked at Stringer with an expression of near desperation.

Kaylee: Isis once again kicks out right before three, and Amada might have sacrificed her body with that Frog Splash for nothing.

Richardson continued to wretch and cough, clutching her ribs in pain as she looked back up to the top rope again. Holding up weakly one finger, she pointed towards it and crawled in that direction.

Zack: She can hardly stand, she damn sure can’t breathe too well, but Amanda Richardson says one more move is all she needs!

Kaylee: Let’s hope for her sake she’s right. I don’t want to speculate on what could be going in in there, but the sooner she can get checked out the better.

She finally made it to the corner, weakly reaching up and using the ropes to help support her to keep from falling again. The brunette stumbled and nearly fell back to the canvas as she tried to climb up, but she finally made it. Her balance was not working too well, thanks to the hard coughing as she tried to steady herself as she perched on the top rope.

Zack: If you can’t breathe….if you can’t hardly stand on your own power….the top rope is definitely not the place for you! Richardson is spent, and Isis is just beginning to move! It’s all or nothing time for the challenger!

Kaylee: It’s hard to question what she’s doing when it’s been working for her in her career up to this point, but I certainly would advise this move.

Amanda coughed up a bit more blood and spat it on the floor before she turned back around and dove off for a second frog splash. But Isis got back to her feet, and sidestepped it, countering with a massive uppercut right into her ribs as she came down. Richardson’s body almost wrapped around that fist as it connected before the brunette collapsed to the mat. She wasn’t moving as she lay still on the mat, blood pouring out of her mouth as Isis got back to her feet finally.

Kaylee: That might have been it for her, she went for it, gotta give her credit for trying, but Isis is on the move now.

Zack: She’s out cold….Amanda isn’t moving at all! And here comes the trainer. Just stop the match!

The trainer dove into the ring at this point and the referee told Isis to move back. The redhead stared down at the official, collecting herself as the trainer tried to get a response from the challenger as Amanda convulsed on the canvas, blood erupting from her mouth. Amanda shook her head, still coughing violently as she tried to push the trainer away from her even though she was barely moving much herself.

Kaylee: She still wants to fight Zack, and you gotta admire that. She’ll make a great champion some day, I’m just not sure today’s the day.

The trainer tried to get to her again as she crawled towards Isis, grabbing her leg as she stared up into the eyes of the titaness. Amanda shook her head, still coughing.

Zack: She’s telling Isis you’re going to have to put me down...she’s telling her she’s not going to let it end like that!

Kaylee: That’ just asking for trouble though, she should roll out of the ring, take a breather or something...

Isis pulled her up and hoisted her onto her shoulders, and delivered the fireman’s carry facebuster onto Amanda!

Zack: Voyage….to Armageddon!

Isis hooked her leg as Stringer slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Isis got back to her feet as the trainer descended again on Amanda, calling for more assistance as other trainers began to head towards the ring. The referee raised Isis’ hand, awarding her the Future Shock Championship as her music played.

Cory: Your winner of this match….AND STILL FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION….ISIS MORALES!!

Zack: You’re damn right she is! Amanda Richardson brought it...I mean brought it like I’ve never seen her do it before! But in the final analysis, FFW’s answer to the Juggernaut is still on top of the mountain in Future Shock!

Kaylee: She had her chances, that’s for sure, and I hope she’s alright but what a match by Isis. She’s going to be tough to stop.

The trainers helped Amanda out of the ring to the floor at ringside as Isis raised her title high in the air, much to the dismay of the live crowd. The redhead looked up to it and laid it over her shoulder, glancing down to Amanda and giving her a nod of some respect.

Zack: I said it at Malice, and it bears repeating! Isis is the Future Shock Champion, and I dare anyone to try to take it from he---

“Mechanical” by Moist begins to play as Karina Petrova makes her second appearance of the night as she heads towards the ring. The fans rise to their feet as Isis turns to face her as the Russian powerhouse steps into the ring.

Zack: Hang on just a minute...that’s Karina! She’s the woman who Isis faced in the 18th season finale….and they destroyed a steel cage in their battle!

Kaylee: Maybe she has some unfinished business with her, though I don’t know if it’s too wise to come out here after Isis just took apart Amanda.

Karina went chest to chest with Isis, staring up at her face as Isis looked down into her eyes with a stoic expression on her face. The cameras turned to the ramp as the Future Shock Director stepped out onto the stage. Adam was handed up a microphone.

Adam: I think you have given me a great idea! January 23….Washington, DC at the Verizon Center…..Future Shock Ascension…..it will be a rematch from the 18th season when Isis Morales faces Karina Petrova….for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

This caused a rumble through the crowd as Isis stepped back, draping the title across the top turnbuckle and turned back towards Karina and waved her forward.

Kaylee: What an announcement! We know who Isis’ next opponent will be, and it will be Karina!

Zack: They demolished a steel cage the last time they met, and Karina may be the only woman who can match Isis for power in Future Shock! And look at Isis, she’s ready to go right now! The titaness says she’s ready for a fight, and we’ll have one at Ascension….but we may not have to wait! We’re almost out of time!

Kaylee: We can’t get away from this now, these two are about to explode!

Karina’s chest rose and fell as she seemed to grow more and more intense in her anger before the two made a beeline for each other. The fists started flying as Karina and Isis laid into each other with big shots. Isis fired into Karina that sent her back a step, only for Karina to hammer one into her jaw that backed up the redhead. Petrova lowered her head, scooping Isis up off her feet and driving her back into the corner as the pair resumed throwing haymaker shots at one another while the live crowd roared!

Kaylee: Karina overpowering Isis here! The fists are flying now and this crowd loves it!

Zack: There aren’t many women who can pick up Isis like that, and they are unloading on each other! The title’s not on the line tonight, but there’s definitely some bad blood left over from Season 18!

Isis caught Karina with a short knee to the ribs that backed her up a couple steps. She hoisted her up onto her shoulders into position for her finisher. But when she went to throw her, Karina landed on her feet. And as the redhead turned around, Karina snapped her arms around her waist and threw Isis with a belly to belly overhead suplex into the canvas! The live crowd was deafening at this point. Isis sat up with her eyes wide as Karina screamed at her, pounding her fist across her chest as the titaness rose to her feet.

Zack: Oh my God…..did you see that?! Look at Isis’ face! The Future Shock Champion just got launched!

Kaylee: That’s the first time I’ve seen someone do that to her and by that look, it’s the first time she remembers it, too! Karina might have the winning formula here Zack.

Isis got back to her feet and charged her as the fight began all over again. Security poured out of the backstage area as the fans roared in approval as the two powerhouses traded blows again.

Kaylee: They don’t want to wait until next year, they’re going at it right here and this crowd is appreciative, and remember, Isis just competed in a match and she’s still going strong, she’s a beast!

Zack: We’re going to need more security! I can’t wait for Ascension! It’ll be a hellacious collision when these two meet January 23! Make sure you join us one week from tonight for Global Wars! Good night from Breakdown!

The brawl continued as both women were shoving security out of the way to get back at one another again before they started trading shots once more. And on that image, Future Shock Breakdown left the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: