Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 06:33:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Savannah Star

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Savannah Star  (Read 784 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 03, 2015, 01:37:45 am »

Wrestler’s Real Name:
Savannah Julianne Star (née Taylor)

Pic Base Name & Link for Picture:
Candice Swanepoel (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ba/9f/95/ba9f95b2ccba3818ee5b92af90049215.jpg)

Wrestler’s In-Ring Name (if different from real name):
Savannah Star

Alignment (Face or Heel, no tweeners or neutral):
Face

Height & Weight:
5’8”
120lbs

Birthdate:
September 13th, 1988

Entrance Theme: “Just Close Your Eyes” by Waterproof

Entrance Description

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Star !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Champion’s Entrance

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada, she is the FFW [CHAMPIONSHIP NAME HERE]....Savannah Star !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes"
[

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

If your character uses Twitter, list the username here:
@LasVegasSiren

Wrestler Type (Brawler, Technical, High Flyer, etc.):
Technical aerialist

In-Ring Personality (Showboat, Focused, Antagonistic, Etc.):

Friends, Rivals, Enemies in FFW (List each and why they are what they are)

Friends:

Seth Star (Sam Witwer)- FFW’s Chief Operating Officer as well as Savannah’s husband. The single most important person in her entire life

Angela Jameson (Amy Lee)- Her mentor/trainer. Probably the closest thing, outside of her immediate family, that Savannah has to a mother type figure.

Carson Black (Hayden Christensen)- Savannah’s agent. The man responsible for putting her name out there as one of the more recognizable people in wrestling. Also a friend.

Rivals

Valentina Lozano (Eve Torres-Gracie)- One of the first big challenges Savannah faced upon arriving to FFW. While she doesn’t HATE Valentina, she’s not a major fan of The Latin Goddess’. She does, however, respect her.

Enemies

Samantha Star (Karoline Kate)- FFW Owner. Former close friend. Unfortunately Savannah’s sister-in-law.

The Franchise- Seriously, if you really have to ask why this group is here ...leave.

Manager (And Pic Base) Include manager’s antics at ringside (cheating, motivating, etc.), if any:

Actual Wrestlers Your Character Wrestles Like (for match writers): Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Pentagon Jr.

Movesets (No less than 6 for each):

Strikes
Running knee strike
Muay Thai kicks (done to various parts of the body)
Roundhouse kick
European uppercut
Hard open handed slap to the face
Enziguri
Diving double foot stomp
Leg lariat
Standing corkscrew moonsault
Backflip kick
Reverse Frankensteiner

Holds
Fujiwara Armbar
Snapmare into sleeper hold
Bridging figure four leglock
Snap dragon
STO Backbreaker
Reverse chinlock
Headscissors armbar
Arm trap triangle choke
Spinning toe hold

Signatures Moves (Named Moves fans would recognize):
1. Ruby Weapon (Dragonrana)
2. Ultimecia (Grounded hammerlock & inverted armbreaker)
3. Emerald Weapon (Corkscrew Neckbreaker)
4. Dancing Mad ( Springboard 450 Splash)

Taunts To Signal A Finisher (Signify which taunt signals what finisher, if more than one):

Finishers (Include Move Name & Description):
1. Siren’s Song (Desecrator)
2. Dementor’s Kiss (Omoplata stepover scissored armbar with leg capture)
3. Heartless Angel (Kirifuda Clutch)
4. A Cruel Angel’s Thesis (One-handed electric chair driver)

Wrestler’s Strengths:
1. Athleticism- With her physical conditioning at a peak, she can do things in the ring not everyone can.
2. Speed and agility- She relies on her quickness to help her get the win.
3. Keine Angst- She has virtually no fear when it comes to either putting herself at risk or pulling off some incredible moves.

Wrestler’s Weaknesses:
1. Ego- Her inflated sense of self-importance can cause her to lose focus on the match at times.
2. Small stature- Pretty self-explanatory. She struggles against opponents much larger than she is, thus relying on her quickness and submission knowledge to get the job done.
3.Lack of a connection with the fans- When times get tough in the ring, Savannah’s lack of any sort of bond with the fans can hurt her, leaving her on an island by herself so to speak. Though recent events have changed her attitude towards the fans, people still don’t fully trust her, which she is fine with.

Wrestler’s Biography (Their history and what brings them to FFW.):

Growing up in the heart of Sin City, Savannah Taylor dreamed of a better, more stable life, even from a young age. When she was only five years old, she was taken from the only home that she had known and placed in one of the worst situations anyone could imagine….foster care. From the age of five right up until her eighteenth birthday, Savannah was bounced around from foster home to foster home, never finding the love and sense of family that was taken away from her. Upon graduation from high school, Savannah enrolled at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. While in college pursuing a degree in marketing, Savannah found herself enrolling in a local wresting school. Wrestling school was a great way to not only pursue something that she had been a longtime fan of, but it would also help her get out some long buried issues. Upon graduation from UNLV, Savannah was travelling all around not only Nevada, but the West Coast as a whole, doing various independent shows for crowds of all degrees of sizes, but not numbering more than around five hundred. One night as she was sitting in the locker room after a match, a man approached her with an offer of more stability in wrestling. That man was Nicholas Gray, the owner of the San Diego, California based EXODUS Pro.

Soon Savannah found herself with her first taste of the big leagues in wrestling. Initial, it was a bit rough out of the gate, but she hit something of a stride and soon found herself slowly climbing the ranks of EXODUS, winning the San Diego Bay championship, which was her very first singles title. Ever. A feud with the monster known as Justin Brooks seemed to elevate the Las Vegas Native. The series of matches the two had were considered to be some of the best in the company, and definitely among Savannah’s favorites. The two would trade the International championship back and forth, Brooks having it first, then Savannah besting him for it, then Savannah dropping it back to Brooks. The matches she had with Brooks were grueling, but they also reminded Savannah of why she loved this business. Around early 2015, Savannah soon caught the attention of one Samantha Star, who invited Savannah as a guest at one of the shows FFW was putting on. One thing led to another, and Savannah was signed to an FFW contract, all the while keeping her EXODUS commitments. Working in two companies would keep Savannah busy, but this would not last. On December 7th of that same year, life in wrestling changed for Savannah. It was her ultimate moment, her crowning achievement. That day saw her hard work pay off as she won the EXODUS Pro World championship. Her glory was short lived as circumstances beyond anyone’s imagination saw the closure of EXODUS Pro. Savannah didn’t rest for very long, because the day after the Fall of EXODUS, Savannah was in New Jersey signing her contract with the Jersey based Frontier Grappling Arts, a place that she is still with to this day.

Now with more to do than she ever could imagine, Savannah has one goal in mind, well two if you count getting her No Surrender championship back. She wants the FFW championship. You can rest assured that she will do whatever it takes to one day get there. Until then, stay tuned because things are going to get interesting.

Past Achievements (tournaments or title wins in real feds or here in FFW. No made up feds, please):

FFW No Surrender champion (2x)
FGA International Heavyweight Champion (1x) (current)
FGA United States champion (2x)(inaugural)
FGA Pride champion (1x)
EXODUS Pro San Diego Bay champion (1x)
EXODUS Pro International champion (1x)
EXODUS Pro World champion (1x)(last ever)
2014 EXODUS Pro Breakthrough Star of the Year
2018 FFW Most Influential
2018 FFW Feud of the Year (Savannah vs. The Franchise)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 01:16:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: