Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 07:18:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S21E1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S21E1  (Read 805 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 03, 2016, 12:59:47 am »

Poster by Cori, Headers by Rodzilla

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
A Future Shock Production
FFW Future Shock All Star
Season 21 Premiere
February 2, 2016

The FFW logo appears on the screen as snow begins to fall around it. It disappears as we settle on a quiet suburban neighborhood, which apparently is all set up for Christmas. Lights line some of the roofs, illuminated reindeer sit in the front yards of a few homes, and then we see a small group of carolers walking up to one of the houses. One of them rings the doorbell as the family inside peers through the window while the dad answers the door before the group begins to sing.

As the camera pans down to the carolers (seven in all), they begin to sing “Silent Night” aloud with not the most harmonious unity. The carolers are Andi Takata, Chrysta, Kaylee Clarke, Shauna O’Connell, Tabatha Belmont, Samantha Tolson, and Kimberly Aries (who is wearing a Christmas themed lei around her neck). The family gathers at the door as they begin.

Silent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright
Round yon virgin Mother and Child, holy

Kaylee glances over to Tabatha on the word “virgin”, holding back a snicker as the stripper shoots her a dirty look while the rest continue to sing. Aries glances around and thumps the back of Samantha’s ear, causing the brunette to turn around to see Aries pointing at Chrysta. The Change of Heart member looks over to Kimberly, who is singing and acting as though nothing happened.

Silent night, holy night, shepherds quake at the sight,
Glories stream from heaven afar, heavenly hosts sing

The mention of the heavens causes Andi to look up longingly at the sky before Shauna bumps her in the back of the head, and points to the family to get her focused on the singing. Andi’s face frowns in annoyance, glancing back to her again before Shauna turns her head back around again.

Silent night, holy night,
Son of God, love's pure light,

Tabatha is still giving Kaylee a dirty look before the Canadian star turns back to the hymnal when Belmont thwacks her with it, taking her down to the snow and starting to unload. Andi has had enough of SHauna, and catches her with a back elbow to the head. Shauna fires back, while Samantha gets thumped on the ear again, and turns around in time to see Aries pulling her hand back. Tolson uses a double leg takedown on the Hawaiian as Chrysta backs away from the group as a full-on brawl erupts in the snow. It was at this point Zack and Mai arrive with headseats on, starting to call the action as if it were a show. The family slams the door shut as the brawl continues.

Zack: Tolson raining right hands right onto Aries, and Chrysta’s just watching it unfold!

Mai: What do you expect, Zack? Bitch had it coming!

Chrysta shakes her head as she looks up to the sky amidst the group melee, and there we see the Future Shock logo with the stars spelling All Star. From there, we head inside the Future Shock Center in Boston with a small but enthusiastic crowd awaiting as they see themselves on live television.

Mark: The fire marshall would shut us down if we let anymore fans into the Future Shock Center here in Boston! You are looking live at a raucous crowd, and you are watching the 21st season premiere of Future Shock! The final season is upon us, and it’s all about the All Stars. You could say the same here at the booth. I’m Mark Horton, joined by my Hall of Fame co-host, Wendy Briese.

The cameras head to the booth, where we see Mark and Wendy standing by.

Wendy: Hello everyone!  Glad to be back in FFW for a night… and glad to be back behind the announcer's booth, and I have to say, I’m looking forward to seeing tonight’s action!

Mark: Tonight, the final season begins as the seven All Stars will be competing in a water joust still to come. But up first, Wendy, two of the prospects from the inaugural class face off as Ashleigh Powell looks to go 2-0 after her debut at Ascension against Katie Day, who is really excited about...well, everything.

Wendy: Katie’s just a little ball of energy!  Its refreshing to see someone so… optimistic about everything, really.  This business can be so wearing on you, and it makes a lot of women cynical and world-weary in very short order.  I hope that’s something Katie never loses.

We head up to ringside as we already see Cory waiting, and Alexander McIntyre standing on the apron in one corner having a chat with referee Malcolm Parks. As Cory begins, Parks turns around towards the ring as the camera cuts away just as McIntyre seems interested in a turnbuckle.

Cory: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

First coming out of the back is Katie Day, who stops to hug a few fans and then the referee and then Cory Kincaid before he has a chance to introduce her. McIntyre has moved to another turnbuckle in the next corner.

Cory: Introducing first, she hails from San Francisco, California! Accompanied by Alexander McIntyre, this is…….KATIE DAY!!

Mark: Katie Day has made quite a splash since arriving in FFW, and after hugging most of our ringsiders and everyone already in the ring, she looks about to burst with enthusiasm, Wendy.

Wendy: She does, but she better keep it in… no sense burning yourself out like a supernova before the match even starts.

Next, we see Ashleigh Powell head towards the ring, greeting a few fans as well before she rolls under the bottom rope and nips up to her feet. Meanwhile, McIntyre has moved to a third corner turnbuckle.

Cory: And her opponent, she hails from Chattanooga, Tennessee! Please welcome….ASHLEIGH POWELL!!!

Wendy: Powell had a great debut over Kimmi Hate just a couple weeks ago at Ascension, but she’s going to have a bit stiffer of a challenge here against Katie, a woman who’s already notched a couple wins.

Mark: You got that right. Katie’s had a bit more ring time in FFW than Ashleigh, so she will come in with a bit more experience too.

Referee Malcolm Parks glances to McIntyre and tells him to get down off the apron as the manager obliges. Cory exits the ring as Parks calls for the bell to start the match. Ashleigh and Katie move towards the center, with Powell offering her a handshake. Katie looks down at it and instead lunges forward. Powell looks about to counter before Katie embraces her in a big hug, causing the brunette to grin and return her hug. Katie waves over the referee, whom she grabs with one arm to hug both of them at the same time.

Mark: Ashleigh thought Katie was about to go on offense, and we’re starting things of with...a group hug. Even the referee is getting a little action.

Wendy: Normally a handshake is considered sufficient.  But...ah… I guess if we’re all okay with the hug before smacking each other around for the next ten to fifteen minutes… then more power to them?

The hug finally breaks before Katie starts waving her arms, trying to get the crowd going a bit before she opens her arms for Ashleigh again. Powell goes to hug her, but Katie snapped her arms around her waist and brought her down with a belly to belly suplex instead. It obviously stunned Powell as Katie rolled to her feet, hitting the near side ropes to deliver a leaping leg drop across her chest. She pulled the brunette to her feet, and whipped her across for the ride. Powell rebounded quickly as Day caught her with a reverse thrust kick into the ribs that doubled her over. And the blonde grabbed her head, left her feet, and connected with a sitout facebuster. She quickly hooked the far leg as Parks dove into position.

Wendy: That… was like a venus trap.  And poor Ashleigh was the fly who just flew right in…

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Ashleigh kicks out just after the two as Katie pops back up to her feet. She pulls Powell up with her, connecting with a few short knees to her ribs before she bounces off the near side ropes and catches her with a running knee lift that stands Ashleigh up long enough before she eats a standing dropkick from Katie.

Mark: Katie has really come out of the gate swinging, and she’s doing a great job of keeping Ashleigh off balance here in the early going.

Ashleigh starts to get back to her feet, only to get caught with a spinning arm drag from Katie that puts her back down on the mat. Day leaps over her and hits the far side, catching Ashleigh with a low dropkick to the ribs as she tries to get back to her feet. Katie takes a moment to rally the crowd again as her manager instructs her to focus on her opponent. Day nods to McIntyre, heading back towards Ashleigh. But Powell catches her coming with an elbow smash to her head as she reaches to get her. It staggers Katie back a step as Ashleigh gets up to her feet, peppering the blonde with elbows before she rockets her into the ropes. Katie barely rebounds off the far side before Powell rolls forward into a ball and launches up with a flying clothesline that drops Katie!

Mark: Katie took her eyes off the ball for a moment to get these fans to their feet, and did Powell ever make her pay for it!

Wendy: A manager can be a nice thing to have at ringside- so long as they don’t interfere.  But you have to treat them like a valuable in a safe- you have to know they’re there without constantly looking at them.  Katie lost her focus, and it hurt her.

Powell takes a moment to pull herself together after Katie’s opening attack before she finally gets back to her feet. Katie starts to get up as well before Powell leaves her feet. She connects with a senton to Katie’s back, driving her back into the mat before she steps over her back and pulls her legs up, applying a Boston crab on Katie, which gets a pop considering where they are.

Wendy: A little shout out to the locals… but not poor Katie, she’s just shouting- in pain!

Mark: That might be the first time I’ve seen a crowd get up for a Boston crab, but either way, Katie would love not to be in it, as you said.

Ashleigh leans back on the hold, pulling Katie’s feet back farther and contorting the blonde’s back as Katie reaches for the ropes. None are close by, as she starts to pull herself along the mat and as she is about to grab the bottom rope, Ashleigh stands up and walks back away from them and sits back down into the hold. McIntyre shakes his head as he moves around in front of Katie, giving her some instruction as he waves her towards him. And once again, Katie begins to crawl and pull herself towards the ropes.

Mark: Look at McIntyre’s face, he knows what this is doing to his pupil. He’s trying to will Katie on, but so are many of the fans here in the Center. Ashleigh has this thing locked in and perfected, look how she’s sitting right on Katie’s lower back.

Wendy: Katie’s resilient for hanging on- I know a lot of women who would have given up by now, but holding out doesn’t do you any good unless you can find a way to break out, and Katie’s got to to do that quickly!

Katie pulls herself into the ropes finally, wrapping her hand around the bottom rope. Ashleigh tries to pull her free, and not having much success as Katie gets both hands around the ropes now. Powell breaks the hold and turns around, leaning to grab Katie’s legs but Day counters with a monkey flip that sends Ashleigh over the middle rope to the outside at the feet of Alexander McIntyre. Katie rolls away from the ropes, clutching at her back as the referee goes to check on her. McIntyre stares down at the brunette at his feet, glancing up to see the referee checking with Katie before he cracked his knuckles.

Mark: McIntyre’s got that look on his face, Wendy, and the referee is asking Katie if she’s alright!

Wendy: Don’t do it, Alex!  YOU PROMISED!

Ashleigh started to get back to her feet, happening to look behind her as McIntyre stood almost right next to her. She backed up a couple steps before a baseball slide sent her back to the floor as Katie slid out to the floor. The blonde beamed as she pulled Ashleigh up, rolling her under the bottom rope back into the ring. McIntyre prided her, telling her to stay on her as Katie slid in after her. The blonde bounced off the near side ropes, looking for a double leg drop but Ashleigh rolled out of the way, and Katie gave herself an atomic drop on the canvas. Powell started back to her feet as Katie started to get up, only to turn into a flurry of kicks to the body one after another from Ashleigh. The brunette let out quite a roar as she grabbed her arm and whipped her across to the far side. And as soon as she rebounded, Ashleigh left her feet and connected with a spinning headscissors takedown that planted Katie headfirst onto the canvas.

Mark: All Powell needs is one second, and she can flip the tide in this match like nobody’s business! Katie got planted!

Wendy: The abiity to just explode like that- that’s such a difficult thing to deal with.  Just when you think you’re safe and on the advantage- BOOM!

Ashleigh dove on top of her, hooking both legs for a cover as the referee dove into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Katie got her shoulder up in time before the three as Parks confirmed it was just a two. Powell got back to her feet, a bit shakily. She took off towards the ropes, using the middle for a springboard into a picture perfect moonsault that landed across Katie’s chest and brought the fans to their feet.

Wendy: Oh!  Ashleigh going to the air, and Katie had NO chance to get out of the way there!  Well done!

She quickly hooked the legs again, causing Parks to slide into position one more time as McIntyre pounded the mat.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!!

Katie got her shoulder up in time once again as Ashleigh slowly got back to her feet. She glanced towards the corner, pointing at it as the fans gave their loud approval. Katie began to get up behind her as Powell caught her flush on the jaw with a spinning roundhouse kick that knocked the blonde down with ease!

Mark: What a kick! Ashleigh may have just knocked Katie out right there, she never even saw it coming!

Wendy: Katie was between a rock and a hard place there- if she stayed down, she was a sitting duck.  But getting up left her wide open for that, and this might be over!

Ashleigh looked back to the corner, nodding her head before she stepped out onto the apron and began to climb up to the top rope. As soon as she planted her feet on the top turnbuckle, the pad slid out from under her feet to the mat as Ashleigh fell head over heels on the back of her head to the canvas.

Wendy: WHAT THE?!  I… I’ve never seen THAT happen before…

Parks shot a confused look as he went over to pick up the turnbuckle pad, as Katie crawled towards her opponent. Ashleigh clutched the back of her head as she leaned against the corner, only for Katie to get up and take off. Day connected with double running knees to her head in the corner before she dropped like a rock. Katie dropped across her for the cover!

Mark: She calls that DAY BREAKER!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Parks called for the bell as Katie sat up on her knees, still obviously a bit groggy until she got her hand raised. A bright smile formed on her face as her manager joined her in the ring, helping her to her feet and raising her hand in victory.

Cory: The winner of this match……..KATIE DAY!!!

Mark: Katie picks up the victory here tonight, and I don’t think she knows what happened with the turnbuckle pad!

Wendy: I don’t think anyone knows!  I mean… even if you untie them, they don’t just slip like that!  That’s either the biggest freak accident I’ve ever seen or… or did you manage to keep your eye on McIntyre the entire match, Mark?

Katie hugged her manager and the referee before she went to help Ashleigh up. Powell looked more than a little dazed as she glanced over to the corner to see what had happened and then turned back to Katie’s manager with a more than suspicious look.

Mark: Wendy, I’ve been part of FFW since the first show and I’ve never seen a turnbuckle pad fall off on its own…. And Powell looks like she’s got her own suspicions. I know I saw McIntyre was really interested in the top turnbuckle pads  before this thing started, but….

Wendy: I… I didn’t see that.  I was watching Katie… but oh, that’s unfortunate.  I hope, for both his and his clients sake, that there was no ill intent here, and this is just a weird accident.  Either way… I’m glad to see Ashleigh wasn’t seriously hurt in that fall.  That could have been terrible.

Mark: Let’s send it to Adam in the back.

Mack Truck Incoming

After the commercial break, we cut back to the show and see a brief commercial for the upcoming relaunch to take place after the All Star season. From there, we find Adam in the back with a rather powerful looking woman standing next to him.

Adam: The water joust is coming up next, but I wanted to take a chance to tell you guys what to expect on the next edition of Future Shock. And it involves this woman right here, Austin MacKendrick.

Austin raises her eyebrows as a smile forms on her face by way of a greeting.

Austin: Hi Adam and all the people watching at home. Glad to be here tonight. Really looking forward to seeing the joust next; should be one Hell of a competition, seems to me like a lot of the girls look pretty evenly matched in terms of strength, guess it might just boil down to whoever shows the most guile and gets a little slice of luck that gets to walk away with the win. But I reckon we’ll see on that in the next couple of minutes. For now Adam, I’m a little intrigued to find out what you’ve gotten lined up for me next time around?

Adam: Well Austin, you are one of the only one of the girls from the relaunch who hasn’t gotten a chance to step into the ring. Most everyone else has one or more opportunities to show what they can do, and I figured you’d be keen to do that as well. Anyone you’ve seen so far look particularly interesting?

Austin: They’ve all looked kinda interesting in different ways. Lily-Rose looks to be born slippy, maybe part eel the way she’s able to escape any submissions you throw her way. OE seems to have a pretty mean and devious streak about her too; seems to be a pretty bad loser given what she’s done. Though if she comes after me like that…

Her eyebrows rise again as her shoulders rise and fall.

Austin: Wouldn’t be the smartest thing she ever did. Or the wisest piece of advice that she got from her manager. And ya just gotta love Kass’ energy don’t you? Girl’s a real firecracker.

Adam: Kassidy does have seemingly boundless reserves of energy. And it’s funny you mentioned her, because that’s who I got you slated to face on the next Future Shock. You’ll go one on one with the rope shaking warrior herself.

Austin: Okay. Me and Kass going one on one. That’s going to be interesting. Guess that I’m going to have to work on sapping that energy out of her body and slowing her down a little. Probably also the person I know best out of all the girls coming into this given her and my brother have a little something going on. What goes down in the ring though on the next edition of Future Shock is solely business, nothing personal and I’m sure afterwards we’ll hug it out and look forward to the next time we’ll be kicking each other’s ass.

Adam: Given what I’ve seen her do, sapping her energy could be quite the task. I mean she comes to the ring pretty amped as it is, and as soon as she makes contact with the ropes, they start shaking. It’s like they kinda...energize her. I’ve not seen anyone quite like that before her.

Austin: She’s definitely a little bit different. Marches to the beat of her own drum that’s for certain and when she heads out to that ring he seems to speed up an awful lot. Reminds me of - you know that Mad Max film that came out a little while back? With the guy, with the guitar that had flames  on top of the truck? Yeah, kinda reminds me of him with her energy and enthusiasm that she’s got. If you could harness it and can it, you’d probably put Red Bull out of business. I think I can find a way to calm her down a little though or at least take that buzz out of the equation, cause hey, where the head goes the body follows right? All about how you grab her and how hard you can drop her.

Adam: I’m looking forward to it already. Care to make a prediction coming up in the joust with Samantha starting it off?

The powerful looking woman takes a deep breath as she considers her answer.

Austin: If Samantha wasn’t coming out first, I’d have thought she’d have a pretty good chance of taking it. As it is she’s got a mountain to climb. If the draw’s kind I’da pictured Andi or Kaylee as probably fancying their chances; Andi’s on a high, Kaylee had a great year. Could take them past Tabatha’s experience, that’s if the draw is kind though. If you’re a betting man who likes his high risks...I’d put something on Shauna - a dark horse that no-one really knows much about. Yeah, I’ll back her to spring a surprise tonight..

Adam: Only one way to find out, let’s send it to the pool and get some water jousting underway!

As Adam finishes, the show does exactly that as we go live to the local hotel’s indoor pool.

As we see the layout, a massive swimming pool is shown with two pedestals about seven feet from the water. A step ladder extends from the side of the pool up to each pedestal.

Mark: It’s about that time. We want to thank this hotel for allowing us to use their indoor pool for tonight’s show. And as we found out last week, Samantha Tolson will be starting this off. And Wendy, she took some offense to what you said last week and apparently you made her pretty angry, according to her promo.

Wendy: Look, I understand everyone’s fighting spirit and stuff… but I can only take one person to win, and everyone else has to stop taking it so freaking personally.  I mean… come on.   I don’t think it’s TOO far fetched to think that having to defeat SIX women in gauntlet procession is a bit much to ask of someone. 

Mark: I agree, but she just seemed to think you were underestimating her which apparently she thinks a lot of people are doing. So if nothing else, you may have fired her up a bit more.

The camera pans around as we see Jake manning a table with large white towels before Samantha heads towards one of the step ladders in a red bikini. She climbs up to the top, and takes her pugil stick before the next one to join her was Shauna O’Connell in a modest one piece swimsuit.

Mark: Looks like Shauna drew the next shortest straw. She’s been out of action the longest of anyone here, so she is likely the rustiest as she alluded to in her video.

Wendy: Well, I’d hope she’s been training hard to counteract that, and maybe picked up a couple of freelance matches in a small indy company to shake off the rust. 

The African beauty is handed her pugil stick before the referee on the ground asks if they are ready. Both nod, and he blows the whistle to start the match. Samantha comes out swinging as Shauna manages to parry and deflect with her own pugil stick. Tolson lunged forward with a couple shots, trying to break through her defense. But O’Connell managed to deflect them and bat away the pugil stick. It temporarily caused Samantha’s grip on it to loosen as Shauna went on the attack, hammering shots first into her arm and then into her hip. As Samantha tried to get a better grip, she used one foot and kicked away the pugil stick, causing Shauna to almost lose hers as well. Tolson regained control, and shot the stick up, smacking her in the face with it as it rose. The shot disoriented Shauna before Samantha swiped with another hard swing into her ear that really sent her off balance before she swept her legs out from under her, sending Shauna over the front of the pedestal into the pool.

Wendy: OOH, right on the temple.  That’ll knock anyone silly.  And that’s step one for Tolson!

Mark: Samantha is very aggressive, and not that I blame her. This isn’t a game where you can afford to play defense primarily.

The referee blew the whistle as Jake helped Shauna out of the water, offering her a towel as he wrapped it around her. He gave her some praise and offered her a chair as the camera whirled back around to see who was next. And that was Chrysta in dark blue bikini as she headed for the empty pedestal before she began to climb up and take her stick.

Wendy: Well, this should be a fun one!  Both Samantha and Chrysta have been friendly on Twitter towards each other.  Can’t be too friendly now though!

The referee asked if both were ready before they nodded their heads, and he blew the whistle. As soon as the whistle blew, Samantha went on offense and began to jab towards Chrysta repeatedly. The tag team specialist managed to avoid each shot, simply by moving her body around where Samantha tried to stick her. Tolson tried the same move to bring the stick up into Chrysta’s chin, but she put her foot down and stomped Samantha’s stick to the pedestals between them. And as Samantha went to get it, Chrysta unloaded as she started hammering Samantha in the ribs and across the back. One shot caught her on the back of her head and dropped her to her knee. Chrysta grabbed her stick and swung around with a spinning shot that sent Samantha over to the edge before she began to hammer down on her back and head as Samantha was nearly in a ball, crouched on the pedestal.

Mark: I thought Samantha was aggressive, she ain’t got nothing on Chrysta! She’s just flat out walloping Samantha, and you may be right about her chances, Wendy.

Wendy: I’m worried Samantha might have punched herself out here.  You only have so many swings before your arms get tired.  And she’s taking a walloping here!  She needs to do something!

Chrysta stopped throwing shots as she told Samantha to get up. Tolson started back to her feet as Chrysta swung at her ribs again. But Samantha caught it under her arm and held it there before she grabbed Chrysta’s stick from the other end and jerked it as hard as she could to the side, sending it and Chrysta over the ledge into the pool as the referee blew the whistle.

Wendy: Wait, is that even allowed?  Because if it is… that was brilliant.

Mark: The referee isn’t calling it, so it must be! And Samantha Tolson is sending them down one by one. Who’s next?

The next to join the fray was Tabatha Belmont, who took an extra few seconds to slip out of her silk robe to show off her lithe form in a red two piece before she headed up to the pedestal. She looked across, blowing a kiss to Samantha as the referee asked if they were ready. Samantha nodded, but Tabatha didn’t break eye contact with the brunette. The referee asked again, still not an answer from Tabatha. The third time he asked, Samantha looked down to him as Tabatha gave her nod finally. And as soon as the whistle blew and Samantha looked back up to her, Tabatha fired a shot like a baseball bat as she clobbered Samantha upside the head with the stick, immediately sending her off balance.

Mark: Tabatha playing a few mind games, and took full advantage of Samantha waiting for the whistle...and just knocked her goofy to start the round. Tolson may not last long yet!

Wendy: I was just sitting here thinking ‘dont look away, don’t look away, don’t look away’... and then she looked away.  I’d hate to see her go out because of that!

Tabatha was relentless as she hammered Samantha with shots about the head and body. Tolson sidestepped one shot long enough to get some of her balance back. The Missouri native was about to fire back as Tabatha managed to get the pugil stick between her legs, and brought it up fast as she low blowed Samantha with the stick. The referee blew the whistle, giving her a warning about low blows as Tabatha gave a sympathetic look. And as she turned back around, Samantha was firing for her head after she got back to her feet. Belmont absorbed two shots before she went for that same low blow again. But Samantha was wise to it this time as she brought her legs together like a soldier, catching Tabatha’s stick between them. And as Belmont tried to get it free, Samantha swiveled her hips and delivered as massively hard swing into the side of her head followed by two more that rocked her. Then Tolson tried the same ove, dropping the stick towards her groin. And as Tabatha leaned over to avoid it, Samantha drove the stick up hard into her body and sent her over the pedestal ledge to the pool before the referee blew the whistle. Samantha kicked Tabatha’s stick into the water with her.

Wendy: WOW!  Samantha’s halfway home!   Although I really wish she hadn’t gone for that low blow… even if it was pretty much just a feint and Tabatha’d already tried it twice…

Mark: I think you’re right. She was trying to get Tabatha to avoid it, and she did it. That opened up quite the volley, and Samantha Tolson is running the table here. Though you gotta think she’s getting really tired.

Jake handed Tabatha a towel as she got out of the pool, she blew him a kiss and took a seat. The referee glanced back to see Kaylee was up next. Clarke had on a lime green Ninja Turtle bathrobe with a shell on the back before she climbed up onto the pedestal and shucked it off to compete in a simple black bikini.

Mark: These two have some history, Wendy. But like I said, I have to believe Samantha’s getting worn out. This looks all fun and games, but the longer you stay up there, the more energy you burn and those sticks are about ten pounds on their own.

Wendy: Not to mention she has taken so many hard shots over the first three rounds!  But I have a feeling the adrenaline’s going to be pumping for this one.  Kaylee’s been a tough buggaboo for Samantha so far… she wants to beat her, even if its here in the joust!

Kaylee twirled her stick in her hand, waving down to Jake as the referee asked if they were ready. Clarke nodded her head as Samantha was at one knee, regaining her strength before she stood back up and gave the nod. The referee blew the whistle as Kaylee extended her stick, telling Samantha good luck. Tolson batted the stick to one side, and off we go as the brunette resumed trying to jab into her opponent’s body. The movements were a touch slower now though as Kaylee began to precisely pinpoint her shots as she started hammering away at Samantha’s wrists and hands. She plunged the stick forward several times, catching Tolson on the wrists more than once. The brunette stepped back, raising her stick to avoid Kaylee’s shots as Clarke caught her flush with a shot in the stomach. It knocked the wind out of Samantha on impact as Kaylee aimed for a head shot this time. Tolson ducked under it, but Kaylee stopped above her head and dropped it like a guillotine across the back of her head instead.

Wendy: OW!  Nice move by Kaylee though.  It seems the ability to fake out your opponent is holding a lot of sway here,  going more for precision opposed to the power game we saw the last time we did this.

Mark: They’ve been watching some of these events, and they know that just wild swinging isn’t always going to be helpful. They’ve actually managed to make this a bit more cerebral.

Kaylee spun the stick around under her to try to copy what she did to Tabatha, but Tolson regrouped and shoved it away. Samantha began to fire relentlessly at Kaylee’s body, putting her on defense now as Clarke was trying to deflect the blows. One solid shot connected with Kaylee’s ribs, causing her to double over on that side. Tolson cracked her again as Kaylee teetered towards the ledge. Samantha measured and fired her stick like a missile to finish the job, but Kaylee regained her balance and caught it in her hands. Clarke lobbed it back at her, and as Samantha reached up to grab it, Kaylee swatted her with velocity in the ear before Tolson tipped over the side and fell into the water. The whistle blew as Jake offered Samantha a hand out of the water.

Wendy: … Tolson just made a HUGE mistake there.  Never… NEVER let go of your stick in a joust- that’s such a desperation based tactic, and she had all the advantage there.  And it cost her everything.

Mark: I think she thought she had Kaylee dead to rights, but the gambit didn’t quite pan out. Clarke continues on, and then there were two!

Kimberly Aries was up next, cracking her knuckles and heading for her pedestal in a flower covered two piece. She reached down for Samantha’s pugil stick as the brunette lingered in the water for a moment, clearly a bit annoyed as Jake still held out his hand and offered her a towel.

Mark: You can tell how much this bothers Samantha, she had a great showing though. Really nothing to be ashamed of, I don’t think she has to worry about the vote with that performance.

Wendy: She better not.  She took out three different women- half the field on her own.  Like I said, its ridiculous to expect anyone- ANYONE to have to survive six women back to back to back.  Not even Isis had to do that, and she was as dominating at this joust as anyone I’ve ever seen.

Aries finally got the pugil stick as Samantha left the pool before Jake wrapped a towel around her. The referee checked with both women before they gave the nod. The whistle blew as the game began again. The two traded blows, their sticks colliding with one another several times to no effect. Aries did manage to catch Kaylee by surprise with a low shot to her knee that cost her her balance briefly. The Hawaiian began to needle her from there, punching forward with shot after shot into Kaylee’s legs. It finally sent Clarke to her knees on the pedestal. Kimberly leaned back and went for a hard swing at her head. But Clarke ducked it. She hopped back to her feet as Aries was ready to fire another shot at her head. But the Canadian caught the underside of the stick with her own, sending it up higher on contact before Kaylee reset and delivered an uppercut style hit right under Kimberly’s chin that sent her backwards.

Wendy: Uh oh!  Aries had a power game advantage here, but Kaylee’s managed to weather it and now Kimberly might make the splash!

Mark: You got that right, and that love tap on the chin opened up a world of new opportunities for Kaylee in the process.

Aries tried to quickly regain her balance as Kaylee went to work, punching forward and having a slight bit of difficulty connecting as Aries was standing at the far side of her pedestal at this point. Kimberly tried to regain her balance as she moved forward, spinning into a shot aimed for Kaylee. Clarke brought her arm up to deflect it, but it ended up striking her under the arm instead and sent her to one side of the pedestal. Aries had now gotten her composure again, and dove forward with punching blow to her head. Clarke shifted to one side and fired from the crouch position, sweeping one of Aries’ feet out from under her. The Hawaiian native showed incredible balance as she teetered on one foot as she tried to get her other foot underneath her. But Kaylee did’t give her a chance before she hit the other ankle, and Aries doubled over the side into the water before the whistle blew.

Mark: Aries is deceptively agile, but when you are on one foot up there for even a split second, there’s really not much defense you can have. And Kaylee sent her to a splashy fate.

Wendy: Honestly, Mark?  That is as brilliant a takedown as you’re ever going to see.  Counterpunch into a sweep, make her lose her balance, and finish it off by slamming a wrecking ball into the last supporting post.  Kimberly was done the moment that headshot missed and Kaylee found herself in a perfect position.

The camera shot over to see the last entrant as Andi Takata hopped up, throwing back an energy drink down her throat before she pounded her chest as if she were Isis. She pounded a touch too hard, and began to cough a bit before she headed towards the pedestal in a bikini that matched her hair.

Mark: This is the final round. Kaylee could tie Samantha’s record for eliminations and win this thing right now. But as Zack and Adam have both agreed, there is no one with more momentum right now than the Tornado Tag Champion there…..who got a little choked up with all her chest pounding.

Wendy: ...I thought we weren’t allowing Andi to have caffeine anymore on company time after… well, never mind.  Kaylee’s about to be in for a heck of a challenge though!

The referee asked if both were ready as Kaylee nodded her head before Andi responded a bit more clearly.

Andi: YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Mark: I’ll take that as a yes. Andi seems a bit hyped here…

Wendy: Poor Kaylee’s eardrum just might have ruptured… mine isn’t doing so well and I’m thirty feet away!

She screamed at him as the referee blew the whistle. And the final round began as Kaylee began to throw shots right at the alien. Andi deflected them, actually moving too fast at one point and avoiding a few shots that weren’t even there. Takata stomped her foot on the pedestal and went into a blur all her own as she fired lightning fast shots at Kaylee’s body. Clarke, to her credit, managed to avoid a few of them and only got caught with two out of the bunch to the stomach. Andi spun the stick around when she leaned over after taking a shot, and brought it down like an axe across her back and head. It drove Kaylee to her knees in the center of the pedestal before Andi let out quite the yell and started pounding Kaylee’s back like a hammer would a nail repeatedly.

Wendy: I’m not sure this is a good strategy by Andi!  You have to knock them off the platform- pounding them down on top of it won’t do you a darn bit of good, and make it even harder to push them off!

Mark: Maybe she’s trying to knock her out and then use the stick to roll her off? I have no idea, but I do know Kaylee’s back is going to be purple tomorrow!

The shots kept raining down as Kaylee finally slid to one side and the stick hit the pedestal. Clarke stomped her foot down on top of it to keep it in place as she began to unload with shots of her own now. The former Television Champion fired a trio of well timed shots right into Andi’s head, body, and knee. It dropped Takata to one knee as Kaylee tried to sweep the other out from under her. But Andi avoided it entirely and hopped back to her feet. As she did so, Kaylee went for a hard backswing, only for Andi to borrow a page from the Matrix and bend over backwards and touch the pedestal with one hand before hopping back up and going back on the attack. And one solid jab caught Kaylee right on top of her head!

Wendy: Oh , ouch!  I hope there’s some icepacks ready for after this.  Kaylee might be off balance here..

Mark: Andi may be the lightest on her feet of anyone in this competition, and moves like that prove it. But that also means she’d be the easiest to take off balance too.

Takata delivered another blinding shot into Kaylee’s side, sending her over the edge before she reached uup and grabbed the edge of the pedestal and dangled over the pool, holding on by both hands. Andi began trying to aim pinpoint shots to hit her fingers that were still holding on, but the target was extremely difficult to hit as Kaylee began to strafe around to the far side of the pedestal...well out of Andi’s reach before she began to show impressive arm strength to pull her back up onto the pedestal!

Mark: Now that’s damn impressive right there! Kaylee has some serious strength in her arms, and she moved around to a safe spot from Andi’s reach to pull herself back up.

Wendy: My heart went into my throat, Mark!  I thought Kaylee was done for there!  But Andi can’t finish the job, and Kaylee SAVED herself!

As soon as she was back on the pedestal, Andi went to work again as she tried to swat her backwards. But Kaylee swatted the stick back herself, at one point shoving it to one side and almost out of Andi’s grip. The alien went to get a better grip, and Kaylee took it from there as she began to to catch Andi with headshot after headshot, batting her on both sides as Andi staggered after about the third shot connected. Her legs clearly weren’t under her too well as Kaylee hit her a fourth time. Clarke smiled as Andi staggered in place, almost drunkenly.

Wendy: Don’t waste time Kaylee, finish her, or Andi’s going to make you pay!

Mark: If you didn’t know better, you’d think Andi was drinking more than energy drinks before she went up! Reminds me of Mai...after any show.

Kaylee aimed precisely and went for a sweep to her legs. But Takata left her feet, kicking her legs out to each side and avoiding Kaylee’s swing as it passed under her feet. Andi landed back on the pedestal, and clobbered Kaylee with a spinning shot that caught her on the jaw. It walloped Kaylee pretty well as she stumbled forward, touching her hand on the pedestal to keep her from going over. As she started to try to get up, Andi slid the stick under her and brought it up as fast as she could, driving it into Kaylee’s ribs, body, and chin all at the same time. It almost lited Clarke off her feet...almost!

Mark: What a shot! Andi damn near split the baby with that pugil stick!

Wendy: But Clarke stays on!  What’s it going to take for either woman to eliminate the other?!

Kaylee rose up finally, clearly off balance to a great degree before Andi spun around and swept her legs out from under her. The Canadian star tipped over the side again, and this time she caught the pedestal with one hand as her feet dangled inches above the water. Andi went back into attack mode, trying to catch her fingers again as Kaylee swung over the water, clearly more than a little dazed.

Wendy: Uh oh… look out below!

The problem was that Kaylee had dropped her pugil stick on the pedestal. Andi swatted that off the other side to the water below. And as Kaylee grabbed the pedestal with the other hand and began to pull up, Andi swatted her in the side of the head and Clarke lost her balance and plunged into the water before the referee blew the whistle! Jake moved towards the edge, offering his hand to his girlfriend as Andi let out a victory scream, and tried to mimic Isis by thrusting a title that wasn’t there over her head.

Mark: Andi Takata has won the water joust! She better be glad she was last, because I think she might have blown herself up in just that one round.

Wendy: Well, Kaylee gave her a TREMENDOUS fight… but in the end, Andi manages to pull off a very strong win in the first Future Shock Challenge!

Andi headed down the steps and around the pool, helping Jake pull Kaylee back onto the floor before he wrapped a towel around her. The referee moved around to raise Andi’s hand in victory before she goes looking for her energy drink and pours it down her throat very much like a certain Texas Rattlesnake..ahem. And as we cut back to the Center with Mark and Wendy, Andi can be heard shouting again.

Mark: That was definitely an exciting joust for me, and congratulations to Andi Takata on picking up the first challenge win. Let’s recap a moment here. What did you make of the opening contest between Ashleigh Powell and Katie Day?

Wendy: Well, it was a good, fast paced contest… but that ending… I don’t want to make any accusations without any real proof here… but something feels VERY fishy, and I’m very interested to see what Adam’s going to say and/or do about that…

Mark: And possibly of utmost importance to the ladies we just saw is the fan vote. It’s your turn to send someone home. Wendy, who was the most impressive to you? Who do you feel deserves another round to show us what they can do?

Wendy: Well, Andi, of course, because she won.  Samantha Tolson, because she got the most eliminations and really showed a true fire.  And Kaylee Clarke- she was the one to stop Tolson’s rampage, and she picked up another elimination to boot.  The other four?  Well… I think they’re all going to be vulnerable.

Mark: We’ll find out. Head over to the FFW website and cast your vote. Adam and Wendy here will be back with you next week to reveal who you sent home, and what lies next for the girls. Thank you for joining us, and good night from Future Shock!

A brief highlight package shows the events of the evening before the season premiere fades off the air.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 04:56:45 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: