Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 12:02:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock S21E6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock S21E6  (Read 1390 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 12, 2016, 09:30:29 pm »

Poster by Cori, Headers by Rod

Femme Fatale Wrestling
Presents
FFW Future Shock All Star
Season 21 Finale
April 12, 2016

The show immediately begins inside the Future Shock Center as the live crowd is already chanting the name of the broadcast. The camera cuts into the ring, and there we find one Amber Carano standing by as the small but loyal crowd in the Future Shock Center. Amber beams ear to ear as she begins.

Amber: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 21st season finale of Future Shock. Tonight, we’ll have the finale to crown the 21st Season Champion in Capture the Flag...and a trios tag match before that. We have a Who’s Who present for this show, including….the Season 19 Champion Anna Giovanna.

She gestures down to Anna, sitting next to a vacant chair.

Amber: Both Cody & Samantha are here to see all this live. And more than a few Future Shock stars from the past are here as well. But recently, Adam Grant added one last name to the inaugural class. And I’d like to introduce her to you now. Please welcome….from Staten Island, New York…..ANGELINA FANTASTICA!!!

Angelina Fantastica makes her way down to the ring, waving and slapping hands with a few of the fans as she does so. She pauses for a moment to blow a kiss toward Anna before climbing through the ropes, joining Amber with a huge smile on her face.

Angelina: Thank you so much Amber for that wonderful introduction! I’m so glad to be here with you and the rest of the Future Shock fans! There’s such a great energy here tonight in the Future Shock Center, am I right?

Amber: I agree. Some of our fans may recognize you who follow Portland Pro, especially as you are the second woman to join FFW from that promotion. I guess before we get too far along into this, tell us what brings you to Future Shock. Why start here when you have already been competing regularly there?

Angelina: Being part of Portland Pro has been an incredible experience for me, Amber, and it’s a company that’s doing great things for all the competitors involved. When I was making the decision to get involved with FFW and Future Shock, I took a look at the women competing on the main roster and at those who had been through Future Shock. I felt like Future Shock was going to be the best fit for me because I’ve only got about a year of competition under my belt between Portland and (r)Evolution Wrestling. There’s a lot more that I want to learn and Future Shock offers me not only the chance to hone my skills and develop new ones, but also to do that in one of the most unique environments in the business. It’s different and it’s exciting and it’s something that I’m thrilled to be a part of with the relaunch coming up.

Amber: Adam had mentioned briefly on Twitter not too long ago about how you essentially grew up in a wrestling family, luchadors at that. Tell us about that, and is it safe to say that with that family it was going to be nearly impossible for you to want to do much else other than what you are doing now?

Angelina: Yes! My grandfather Diego was a luchador who worked mainly in Puerto Rico. He was never an international superstar, but he loves this business and he passed that along to me and my brothers. I’ve got five of them, and two - Infierno and Diego - are currently wrestling in other promotions. I promised my mom that I would get my education first, which I did, and after that I knew that I owed it to myself to at least give this a shot. A friend of mine had already been at the (r)Evolution dojo for awhile, and she put in a good word for me there, so I high-tailed it down to San Diego and the rest is history.

Amber: I noticed that you already have a seat reserved by Adam for you next to the Season 19 Champion Anna Giovanna. I assume you two became friends during your time in San Diego before the promotion shut down.

Angelina: That’s right! Anna is an amazing person as well as a great competitor, so I’m proud to call her my friend. She’s someone that I really looked up to during our time in San Diego, and she’s the reason I first heard about Future Shock and FFW. Obviously Anna did amazingly well during her time in Future Shock, and another one of my friends from San Diego, Ashleigh Powell, is also here competing. They’ve both had wonderful experiences here so far and my biggest hope is that mine will be just as wonderful.

Amber: Well you’ll probably be elated to know that you’re already plotted to be part of the 2 hour relaunch special on May 10th from the Staples Center here in Los Angeles. You’ll be going one on one with another member of the inaugural class, according to Adam. A woman who has shown little appreciation for wrestling that doesn’t involve striking and knockouts, who has no respect really for the women who prefer submissions...calling them boring actually. A woman who only wants to be on highlight reels, that being “Lucky” Clover Thomas.

Angelina claps her hands together in delight and gives Amber a megawatt smile.

Angelina: Well then I guess we’ll see how lucky Clover Thomas is once she gets in the ring with Pocket Thunder, hm? Like I told Adam when we were working out the details - put me in, coach, cause I’m ready to play! I’m really thrilled to have this opportunity and I’ll be working my tail off to prep for this match. Que viva la Fantastica!

Amber: Angelina, welcome to the relaunch. And as for everyone in the Center here tonight and watching around the world on ESPN…..

The camera starts panning the crowd for a moment before it zooms back to Amber.

Amber: Future Shock starts….NOW!!

The show starts to fade to the video till we see someone making her way into the Future Shock Center, a brunette who glanced around and smiled when she was recognized by a few of the fans in attendance.

Mark: Wait….that’s Gabriella Camacho! What’s she doing here?!

The fans give her a warm reception before security take her elsewhere and we finally cut to a highlight package, showcasing every season of Future Shock from the first to tonight including the first champion of the show in Raven Wicked all the way through Steph in Season 20. We see the rise of Isis Morales as the Future Shock Champion before finally the words on the screen read “Everything Changes After Tonight...”

The FFW logo appears on the screen as snow begins to fall around it. It disappears as we settle on a quiet suburban neighborhood, which apparently is all set up for Christmas. Lights line some of the roofs, illuminated reindeer sit in the front yards of a few homes, and then we see a small group of carolers walking up to one of the houses. One of them rings the doorbell as the family inside peers through the window while the dad answers the door before the group begins to sing.

As the camera pans down to the carolers (seven in all), they begin to sing “Silent Night” aloud with not the most harmonious unity. The carolers are Andi Takata, Chrysta, Kaylee Clarke, Shauna O’Connell, Tabatha Belmont, Samantha Tolson, and Kimberly Aries (who is wearing a Christmas themed lei around her neck). The family gathers at the door as they begin.

Silent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright
Round yon virgin Mother and Child, holy

Kaylee glances over to Tabatha on the word “virgin”, holding back a snicker as the stripper shoots her a dirty look while the rest continue to sing. Aries glances around and thumps the back of Samantha’s ear, causing the brunette to turn around to see Aries pointing at Chrysta. The Change of Heart member looks over to Kimberly, who is singing and acting as though nothing happened.

Silent night, holy night, shepherds quake at the sight,
Glories stream from heaven afar, heavenly hosts sing

The mention of the heavens causes Andi to look up longingly at the sky before Shauna bumps her in the back of the head, and points to the family to get her focused on the singing. Andi’s face frowns in annoyance, glancing back to her again before Shauna turns her head back around again.

Silent night, holy night,
Son of God, love's pure light,

Tabatha is still giving Kaylee a dirty look before the Canadian star turns back to the hymnal when Belmont thwacks her with it, taking her down to the snow and starting to unload. Andi has had enough of SHauna, and catches her with a back elbow to the head. Shauna fires back, while Samantha gets thumped on the ear again, and turns around in time to see Aries pulling her hand back. Tolson uses a double leg takedown on the Hawaiian as Chrysta backs away from the group as a full-on brawl erupts in the snow. It was at this point Zack and Mai arrive with headsets on, starting to call the action as if it were a show. The family slams the door shut as the brawl continues.

Zack: Tolson raining right hands right onto Aries, and Chrysta’s just watching it unfold!

Mai: What do you expect, Zack? Bitch had it coming!

Chrysta shakes her head as she looks up to the sky amidst the group melee, and there we see the Future Shock logo with the stars spelling All Star. From there, we head inside the Future Shock Center in Boston with a small but enthusiastic crowd awaiting as they see themselves on live television. The show cuts down to the booth, where we find Mark with an old friend.

Mark: We are on the cusp of history, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the City of Angels for the 21st season finale, the final round as we crown the All Star Season 21 Champion. I’m Mark Horton, alongside none other than Hall of Famer Lyn Dallins. And tonight in addition to Andi meeting Kimberly Aries in Capture the Flag, we got a trios tag grudge match on tap that has been some time in the making.

Lyn: All starting with just a single match between Ashleigh and Kimmi and snowballing all the way from there.

Mark: We got a full show ahead for you tonight, so let’s send it up to the ring and get this show going!

We head up to the ring, and see both teams already awaiting. All three members of Ascension antagonize the crowd until the opponents inspire them to start cheering for them. Ashleigh, in particular, seems totally focused as she glares across at Kimmi.

Herbie: The opening contest is a trios tag match! In the corner to my right, they are KIMMI HATE...VALENTINA LOZANO...and the reigning FFW Future Shock Champion ISIS MORALES….ASCENSION!!!

Mark: Not a lot of love here in the Future Shock Center for Ascension! I don’t think anyone expected anything different, but you can tell who Powell wants. Look at that face.

Lyn: In fairness, save for their own hometowns I don’t think you’ll find love for the Ascension.

Herbie: And their opponents…..KATIE DAY, ASHLEIGH POWELL, and making her FFW debut here tonight….KENZIE RYDELL!!

Mark: This’ll be our first chance to see what Kenzie can do here in FFW, and she has two very determined partners to back her up. And I’m telling you Ashleigh hasn’t taken her eyes off Kimmi Hate, Lyn.

Lyn: I can feel her rage simmering from here... I’m surprised she hasn’t gotten into a running position to take off.

Referee Malcolm Parks calls for the bell as Ashleigh darts past her partners, going straight for Kimmi. But the redhead ducks out of the ring to the corner, only for Valentina to take advantage and catch her with a forearm to the back of her head. Parks tries to get Katie & Kenzie to the corner as as all three members of Ascension pound Ashleigh down with shots to the bac, driving her to the mat. The other two girls finally get out o the ring, and the referee turns to see Isis joining Kimmi on the apron. Valentina shakes her head with a smile, driving a few kicks into Ashleigh’s body as she tries to get up. Lozano wraps her arms around her waist, and snaps off a back suplex onto Ashleigh. She holds out her arms to the crowd as though it were child’s play, which only brings more boos towards the group.

Mark: Ashleigh got a little ahead of herself, and got triple teamed for it. She wants Kimmi, but she’s getting all of Valentina she can stand at the moment, Lyn.

Lyn: The Ascension are going to play right into her emotions. They’re going to dangle Kimmi right in front of her and then go for the beatdown on her at any opportunity they can get.

As Valentina mocked the crowd, Ashleigh was beginning to get back up. And when the Latina turned around, Powell started unloading with right hands one after another that brought the crowd back to their feet. Five shots landed, backing her into the ropes before Powell shot her across to the far side. As she rebounded, Ashleigh left her feet and connected with a flying shoulder tackle that put her on the canvas. She rolled to her feet, and caught Lozano getting up with a deep armdrag takedown before they both got up, and she gave her another and then another. As Lozano popped up for the fourth, she dodged Ashleigh’s arm to grab her but Powell countered with a standing dropkick that put her back on the canvas again.

Mark: Look at those deep armdrag takedowns, and Valentina couldn’t get out of her own way to avoid them for a bit! And Powell’s got the advantage.

Lyn: Pinpoint accurate dropkick. You can’t teach that kind of aim.

Ashleigh happened to glance over to Kimmi, who flipped her a bird in the corner. And Powell made a beeline for her, lunging to grab her before Kimmi hopped down to the floor out of her reach. This allowed Valentina a chance to recover before the Latin Goddess crushed her into the corner with a clothesline. Quickly grabbing her head, she spiked Ashleigh’s face into the turnbuckle several times before she scooped her up onto her shoulders and fell backwards with a Samoan drop. She quickly scampered across, and hooked the leg for a cover as the referee moved into position.

Mark: Ashleigh MUST focus on the woman in the ring...if this isn’t over already!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Powell kicked out at the two count before Lozano pulled her up, shoving her into the corner and applying a foot choke as she leaned on the top rope. The referee began a count before Kenzie came in to try to help, only to be intercepted by the referee. And Kimmi wrapped the tag rope around Ashleigh’s neck as all three members of the group pounded on her in the corner till the referee turned back around.

Lyn: Hate now, absolutely throttling Powell and trying to cut her air supply

Ashleigh crumpled to the canvas as Valentina tagged in Kimmi. The redhead stepped through the ropes, leaning down and taunting Ashleigh by slapping her on the back of the head a few times. She measured and delivered a knee drop into the back of her head when she tried to get up. The cocky redhead pulled her up, hooking her head under one arm before she hoisted her up for a vertical suplex. But Powell managed to get free and land behind her on her feet. The brunette started shaking with anger as Kimmi turned around, and went for a haymaker shot. But Hate ducked out of the way and tagged in Valentina again before she dove out to the floor. Ashleigh went after her, but didn’t barely make it to the ropes before Valentina jammed a thumb into her eye to stagger her backwards. The Future Shock fans were none too impressed with Kimmi’s lack of courage as she climbed back up onto the apron with Isis.

Lyn: Valentina’s back in here and she decides to give Powell a thumbs up. Not a pleasant one mind you.

Mark: You can hear the response of this crowd here in the Center, they want to see Kimmi and Ashleigh face off. The problem is Kimmi obviously doesn’t.

Lozano caught her with a hard right before she grabbed her hand, and went to whip her into the corner. But Ashleigh put on the brakes, and reversed it by sending Valentina into her own team’s corner. Lozano ran into them chest first as Kenzie and Katie began to return the favor Ashleigh had suffered earlier with the two batting Valentina’s head back and forth with hard rights that amused the crowd. Lozano slumped against that corner before Ashleigh charged in with a big splash to further the damage before she tagged in Kenzie.

Mark: And here we go, this is Kenzie’s first time inside a FFW ring! And I’ve been looking forward to seeing what she can do in there, Lyn.

Lyn Whoo she’s fast. Look at that girl go!:

Kenzie came in with a flash, pulling Lozano up and starting to unload with wicked chops to her chest that backed her up into the ropes. She whipped her across to the far side, and used a leap frog to jump over her as she crossed underneath. And when Lozano rebounded, Kenzie delivered a back leg round kick to the side of her head that staggered the Latin Goddess. Rydell took off towards her, grabbing her head and using the ropes to bounce off into a tornado DDT before she nipped up to her feet to a pop from the live crowd.

Lyn: Excellent kick there, giving an opening into the Tornado DDT.

Mark: Can you tell Kenzie’s been looking forward to this? Rydell is controlled frenzy already, and Lozano is taking the worst of it!

The adulation of the crowd brought a smile to her face as Ashleigh nodded with approval in the corner while she recovered. Kenzie took off towards the ropes again as Valentina started to get up, using the middle rope for a springboard into a dropkick onto Lozano’s chest that dropped her down to the canvas. Rydell dove across her, hooking the far leg for the cover as Parks moved into position.

Mark: Lozano must feel like a pinball, and Kenzie’s looking to send them home happy!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lozano kicked out just after the two as Kenzie rolled back to her feet. She glanced over to her partners, giving them the high sign before Ashleigh and Katie propped their boots up over the turnbuckle. And Rydell grabbed Lozano’s legs and catapulted her face first into those boots. Lozano stumbled backwards off the impact as Kenzie used a schoolgirl rollup from behind!

Lyn: Lozano kissing some feet herself and Kenzie gets the pin there!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

And again, the Latin Goddess kicked out before the three count. Kenzie rolled to her feet as the crowd began chanting “KEN-ZIE!” repeatedly. The brunette happened to see Kimmi start into the ring before the referee went to intercept her, giving Lozano a chance to catch Kenzie with a low blow that dropped her to her knees before she crawled towards Ascension’s corner and tagged in the offending Hate sister.

Lyn: Kimmi Hate causing the distraction and Val has the opening she needs again here.

Kimmi stepped into the ring, blowing a kiss to Ashleigh in the corner as Katie tried to keep her from going in after her. Hate measured and drove a pair of right hands into Kenzie’s head as she sat on her knees in pain. A couple more shots landed after that before she bounced off the near side ropes, and delivered a boot into the side of her head to send her the rest of the way down. Hate then dragged her boot across Kenzie’s face before she plunged her hand into Kenzie’s shoulder and applied a nerve hold, causing her fingertips to almost sink into Kenzie’s collarbone.

Mark: I don’t recall Kimmi ever employing a move like that, but that nerve hold will take whatever starch Kenzie had left after the low blow away from her. Look at how deep she has it locked in.

Lyn: Looks a bit like a modified shoulder claw, but the aim is a little off.... Though I guess the aim is a little on with how effective it is.

Rydell’s face contorted in pain as Kimmi tried to clinch the hold tighter. Parks dropped down to ask her if she wanted to submit, but she shook her head no at that question. Kimmi leaned into the hold to apply more pressure, causing Kenzie to try to turn and get up. She managed to do so, and started to fire elbows into her abdomen repeatedly. She finally broke the hold, and caught Kimmi with an uppercut to the chin that rocked her backwards into the ropes. Both Katie and Ashleigh had their hands out as Kenzie dove towards them for a tag. Kimmi nearly sprinted to her corner as she thought Ashleigh was coming in, only for Katie to get the tag instead. As a result, Kimmi tagged in the Titaness.

Mark: Kimmi couldn’t tag out fast enough, and Katie’s taking over….but the mood just changed. The Future Shock Champion just got the tag, Lyn!

Lyn: Let’s see if the Day shall rise over the Titaness!

Katie’s eyes widen as she watches Isis step over the top rope into the ring. The blonde glances to her partners and then around at the crowd as they start chanting her name to try to inspire her more. Isis moves towards the center of the ring and folds her arms across her chest. The crowd begins a “LET’S GO, KATIE!” chant next.

Mark: This might be the biggest mismatch of the three women on that team. Katie’s looking up...way up, Lyn...into the eyes of Future Shock’s Juggernaut. And Isis is holding court!

Lyn: They’re going to have to double team her... Uh, triple team her. Potentially.

Katie took off towards the ropes, running into Isis with a shoulder block that didn’t even budge her. She hit the ropes again, doing it a second time and it also didn’t budge her a centimeter. She hit the ropes a third time. Isis went to catch her, but the blonde rolled between her legs and popped up behind her. And as Isis turned to face her, Katie left her feet with a jumping uppercut to her chin. It shook her a bit as Katie hit the ropes a fourth time, catching her with a flying clothesline this time. The champion stepped back as Katie started firing jumping punches into her chin till she pulled her head down. And with Isis bent over, Katie’s smile grew on her face before she took off towards the ropes and went for a flying headscissors. But when she went to snap her down, Isis didn’t go with her and Katie hit the canvas instead, looking up with wide eyes as the 6’6 champion rose back up.

Mark: Look at that! I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone go for that move...and it didn’t even budge them! I’m not sure Katie can do to bring Isis down, Lyn!

Lyn: I’m not sure what is going to get Isis on her back in this match but I’m hoping Katie finds it, whatever it is.

As Day started to get to her feet, Isis caught her with a knee lift in the face that rocked her backwards into the corner. The champion pressed one hand to her throat, and raised the other high above her head before she brought it down with a thunderous slap across Katie’s chest. The blonde shouted in pain as Isis raised that hand once again, and brought it down even harder into Katie’s chest for the second time.

Mark: Katie must feel like her chest is getting caved in! You can hear the smack of the champion’s hand echoing through the Center, and Katie is in a world of trouble!

Lyn: She’s going to have welts across her chest for days.

Isis pulled her out by the head, holding her up by the chin before she drove an uppercut into her abdomen that lifted Day off her feet. She would have fallen to the mat, but Isis was still holding her up. She reached back and fired another vicious uppercut into her stomach that devastated Katie before she finally fell to her knees. The Future Shock Champion looked down to her with a shake of her head as Katie coughed violently on her knees, leaning against Isis’ calves.

Lyn: Katie can barely draw a breath after those carcinogenic shots to the abdomen and Isis is just looking down at her.

But when the champion looked back up, a pair of missile dropkicks from adjacent corners caught her in the chest from Kenzie and Ashleigh. The fans came to their feet as Isis stumbled backwards before the brunettes measured from the corner and caught her flush with dual superkicks! The referee went to get them out of the ring as Katie got back up, grabbed her head and delivered a beautiful facebuster that drove the champion into the canvas! Day dove across her, trying to hook one of her massive legs in the process as the referee fell into position.

Mark: Two missile dropkicks, two superkicks in stereo, and Katie with a facebuster! Isis’ streak may end tonight!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Isis shot Katie off the top of her, sending her into the corner on a roll. She reached up and made the tag to Ashleigh, who came in quickly. Powell charged the ropes on the far side, catching Isis with a running neckbreaker as she tried to get up. The crowd in the Center was deafening at this point as the camera caught sight of Anna Giovanna & Angelina Fantastica watching in the front row cheering Powell on!

Lyn: Anna and Angelina in attendance to cheer on the rest of their crew. I wish we had a proper nickname for this amalgamate.

Ashleigh got back to her feet, peppering Isis with big right hands to the head as she got up to her knees...nearly eye to eye with the brunette. Valentina started to come into the ring as Kimmi headed down the apron, keeping her back to Ashleigh. Powell spotted her and took off towards her. And as the referee was trying to stop Lozano, Kimmi caught Ashleigh with a metal baseball bat to her chin before dropping it to the floor. Powelll staggered backwards into the waiting grasp of the Titaness, who scooped her up by the throat with both hands and delivered a sitout powerbomb!

Lyn: That might be all she wrote for Powell! The ropes damn well shook up.

Mark: RYDEEN BOMB!!

Isis planted her hands onto Powell’s chest for the cover as the referee went to make the count. Kenzie started in to stop it, only for Valentina to catch her before she got there.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Katie was about to go in before Kimmi jerked her out of the ring.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Parks called for the bell as Isis got to her feet with a thunderous look on her face before she was joined by her partners. The referee raised their hands in victory, much to the chagrin of the capacit crowd.

Herbie: Here are your winners….VALENTINA LOZANO, KIMMI HATE, AND ISIS MORALES….ASCENSION!!

Kenzie and Katie went to check on Ashleigh as Valentina applauded her team, raising their hands again as the Future Shock Champion looked out amongst the crowd, down to Angelina and Anna with a shake of her head.

Mark: It took Kimmi with that damn bat all over again to Ashleigh, and the Rydeen bomb finished the job! Ascension stands tall here tonight at Future Shock, and you can bet NOTHING was settled between Ashleigh and Kimmi. But Katie will have her shot at the redhead this Saturday night at Future Shock Redemption on Pay Per View!

Lyn: Katie’s a sweet soul through and through and I’m hoping that’s enough to get her through against Hate.

Mark: A game showing from Ashleigh, Kenzie, and Katie...but as usual, Isis made the difference here tonight! Coming up next, we got the All Star Season 21 Championship on the line. But I understand Adam has some big news, so let’s send it over to him.

~ ~ ~

After the tag match, we cut outside the office of Adam Grant in the Future Shock Center, and find him standing in front of his door before he greets the viewers.

Adam: One match down, one to go. Coming up is the All Star Season 21 Championship to crown the last ever season champion in Future Shock. I want to thank all the fans who have helped make Future Shock into the brand it’s become today, and what it is about to evolve into next. I appreciate it more than you know. Now if you recall, I told you not long ago that you’d get to pick who faced the Future Shock Champion at the big 2 hour special event of the relaunch. And tonight, I’m going to give you those three choices so you can head to the polls and start voting for who YOU want to see.

However, before Adam is able to speak any further, a clicking sound is heard coming up on his left side. Curiosity gets the better of him as he turns and sees a figure approaching him. The camera turns and spots a strikingly beautiful woman approaching Adam. The woman is dressed in a well fitted, fairly short black dress with slight cap sleeves and a pair of polished, fairly high black heeled pumps. Her red hair is curled and cascades down her back and over her shoulders in waves. As she approaches Adam, she greets him with a smile. He looks a bit surprised and maybe taken aback as he looks her up and down.

Adam: Bri? Well this is a surprise..

The woman, revealed to be Brianna Singer, merely smiles as she places her hands on her slender hip.

Brianna: Well hello to you too.

Adam: It’s good to see you. You look...phenomenal. I was actually going to call you about your resume for the job as my assistant. You made the final four, so to speak. I was going to see about your interview.

He told her, clearly having lost his train of thought now Brianna’s smile stays on her face as she walks closer to Adam.

Brianna: Final four, huh? Impressive. And you were going to see about little old me? I’m touched.

He nodded dumbly, still clearly surprised.

Adam: I was going to call you tomorrow actually, set up your interview. It was on my itinerary. Does that work for you?

Brianna: Tomorrow? Hmmmm, let me think about that. What’s wrong with……….tonight?

Adam: Well...there is a show going on. We’re about to have the Season 21 Championship match in just a second, and….

Brianna does her best to look dejected as she looks down at the ground, then back at Adam, her eyes widened slightly.

Brianna: Oh, tomorrow? You don’t have time tonight? Like…...now?

Adam: Uh well...I mean….

He seemed a bit speechless as he glanced over to his open door, and back to the redhead. Brianna’s smile returned as she walks past him and stands in the doorframe.

Brianna: What is that saying? No time like the present?

Still taken aback, Adam follows her into his office before she closes the door as Brianna gives him a friendly wink as we cut to a video package highlighting the All Star season to this point.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:12:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 09:36:49 pm »

We head back into the Center as we see Herbie in the ring again, with two flags positioned at opposite corners of the ring: the Hawaiian state flag and a BSX flag. The camera flashes over to the ringside table, showing the All Star Championship awaiting the winner before we go back up to Herbie.

Mark: It feels strange knowing that I’m about to call the final match in Future Shock as we know it. But it’s about that time. The All Star Season 21 Championship is on the line, and Lyn, I have a feeling the crowd is going to be split down the middle for this one.

Lyn: Right in half, as we find out which woman will be the final champion.

Herbie: The following contest is for the FFW Future Shock All Star Season 21 Championship, and it will be a Capture the Flag match! The rules are simple. The first person to retrieve their flag will win the Season 21 title, and earn a spot in the Femme for All tournament!

Lyn: In one fell swoop they could change the entire outlook on how the Femme For All will go for 2016.

The cameras head over to see the Hawaiian beauty heading towards the ring, a few fans holding up foam pineapples on their hand as Kimbo heads up the steps into the ring. She looks quite pleased, smiling and pointing to some of the foam-handed fans supporting her.

Herbie: Introducing first, she hails from Honolulu, Hawaii! Please welcome…..KIMBERLY ARIES!!

Mark: I don’t think a lot of people foresaw that woman making it to the finals when the season began, but she certainly earned her spot and pulled in some of the lowest elimination vote totals in the history of the show. Kimbo’s already signed her roster contract, and she’s planning to go in with a HUGE feather in her cap if she can win tonight and go straight to the Femme for All.

Lyn: She could be the greatest success story in recent memory if she executes this and even further, goes all the way to the finals.

The cameras head return to the aisleway as the blue-haired space princess heads towards the ring next with more than her own share of fan support. Andi beams brightly as she greets the fans and heads into the ring to a “BSX!” chant in her honor.

Herbie: And her opponent, representing the Burning Star Express, please welcome….ANDI TAKATA!!!!

Lyn: Cody had stated time and time again that he knew the BSX would be big in FFW and they have proven him right every single step of the way.

Mark: The BSX didn’t arrive onto the scene in FFW, they exploded onto it! But I’m sure Andi would agree this is her biggest match so far since coming here.

Referee Malcolm Parks shows them the title and asks for questions before he calls for the bell. Both women move towards the center, shaking hands with each other as dueling chants for both women began to sound throughout the Future Shock Center. They both looked around at the fans, each with smiles on their faces at the support before Andi started the match by beginning to unleash a flurry of kicks to Kimbo’s right knee. At least four shots connected flush before Aries went to grab her, only for Takata to dodge out of the way and end up behind her to deliver a low dropkick to the back of her leg. It dropped Aries to that knee before another dropkick sent her forward to hang over the middle rope. As the Hawaiian started to push up, Andi hit the far side and darted across after the rebound, sliding out under the bottom rope to the floor before turning and catching Kim with a palm thrust to the face that sent her backwards to the canvas before the alien princess slid back into the ring.

Lyn: Takata is going full tilt off the start of the match here and beautiful palm strike there.

Mark: Andi opening up early with some quick offense to try to bring Kim down. She gives up a little bit of height to her, but they are all the same size on the mat.

Andi grabbed Kimbo’s leg, lifting it high into the air before driving her knee into the canvas once and then again and then again. She dragged her away from the ropes, and applied a stepover toehold, leaning into Kim as she twisted her leg to one side before dropping to the canvas in a grapevine and adding more pressure as she wrapped her legs around Kim’s right leg.

Mark: Andi’s strategy is making itself apparent already, she’s trying to take the leg out. And if the Hawaiian can’t stand, she can’t go get her flag.

Lyn: We may see attacks on the legs that haven’t been seen by any more in unique fashion.

Due to Kimbo’s height, it doesn’t take her much effort to pull herself to the bottom rope and cause the break. Andi lets go immediately before she hops up to her feet, and heads towards the nearest corner, which happens to be where her flag is. She spryly ascends to the top turnbuckle, reaching up already to remove the flag from the holster before Kim starts shaking the bottom rope, causing her to lose her balance and straddle the top turnbuckle instead. Aries tries to shake off the damage already done to her leg as Andi very delicately tries to extricate herself off the turnbuckle. Aries helps her do just that when she grabs her head and jerks her down the rest of the way with a neckbreaker to the canvas.

Lyn: Hanging neckbreaker off from the turnbuckle and Kimbo is making excellent use of her her height there. That’s going to keep Takata down for a little length of time.

Mark: That it will, but she better move quickly. I’m not sure if she’s managed to get all the utility back in that leg again, but her height will help her get to her flag quicker!

Kimbo glanced around, seeing her flag on the opposite side of the ring. And as she started towards it, she yelped a bit as her knee was still bothering her. It slowed her down briefly, causing her to stop and shake her leg a little bit before she made it to her corner finally. As she reached up to start her ascent, Andi charged in with a chop block to that same knee and dropped her down to the canvas on both knees. Takata hooked her head and drove her down with a bulldog to the canvas before she rolled out to the floor. With Kimbo’s head hanging over the apron, Andi went to the far corner and took off. She left her feet, and used a baseball slide along the apron into the side of her head that rolled her back into the ring.

Mark: Just as I thought, Andi’s already weakened that knee of hers and managed to slow her mobility. And that baseball slide to her head won’t make it any better.

Lyn: She’s picked Kim’s knee enough and now got her slowed down so she can work on actually keeping her down rather than just taking away her movement.

Takata joined her in the ring before she dragged her towards the center again, this time turning her over into a single leg Boston crab. Andi leaned backwards in the hold, trying to bring Kimbo’s foot back as far as she could while the referee watched. Aries’ face showed obvious pain as she started to reach towards the ropes and found them a little too far away. So she pushed her hands against the mat, and started to pull herself towards them. She got within arm’s reach again before Andi stood up, and dragged her back to the center again and sat back down in the hold.

Mark: I’m not entirely sure Kim was expecting this ground-based offense from Andi. She’s far better known for high speed and higher flying. But she’s showing some technical chops tonight.

Lyn: Likely put in a little extra work with Kaoru this week I’d be willing to believe.

As Andi had it applied, she used her free hand to drive fists into the side of her knee in an attempt to further the damage. A few shots into her leg continued before Kimbo pressed her hands to the mat again, presumably to head towards the ropes…..until she kicked both legs forward and sent the space princess with them! Andi went through the ropes and tumbled down to the floor at ringside as Kimbo rolled onto her back, rubbing her knee. Andi slowly got back to her feet, looking a touch dazed.

Lyn: Kim’s made an opening for herself here and now but it might only last for a few moments. She’s gotta take advantage!

Mark: Aries definitely has a power advantage on Andi. And while one leg may be in trouble, the other’s in fine condition. The space princess got launched right there.

Takata slid back into the ring, reaching down to grab that leg again. But Aries surprised her witha  boot to the face from the other leg. It wobbled Andi backwards a step before she tried to grab it again, and got a second boot in the face for her troubles. Aries climbed back to her feet as Andi came forward again, only for the Hawaiian to clock her with a haymaker shot to the jaw. She quickly grabbed her arm and whipped her across for the ride, catching her on the rebound into a side slam on the canvas. Aries sat up on the mat, still rubbing her leg in pain as she tried to get to her feet. The Hawaiian stumbled for a moment as she tried to get her balance, meanwhile Andi began to get up as well. Takata grabbed her foot, causing Aries to bounce on the good  before she spun her around. But Aries completed the revolution and turned it into a discus clothesline that flattened Takata and brought them both back to the mat.

Mark: I’m pretty sure Andi wasn’t expecting that, but a hard discus clothesline may have rattled some teeth in her mouth. And Kimberly has to figure out a way to get that right knee working so she can go get that flag.

Lyn: Whether she’s gotta start pressing her knuckles against it, trying to force herself to walk on it, WHATEVER she’s gotta do, she better do it now.

Kimbo started to push up to her feet again, trying to put some pressure on her right leg and having to hobble a little as she was still shaky. Aries headed towards her corner, looking up to the Hawaiian flag for a moment before she gingerly began to climb up the ropes to get to it. She finally made it to the top rope, but clutched the flag pole tightly as her legs were not steady underneath her. And as she reached up to grab the flag, Andi popped up underneath her and between her legs. Kim’s face barely had time to respond before Andi jerked down on her legs, and effectively powerbombed Kim off the top rope to the canvas. The fans came to their feet on that as Andi collapsed to her knees as hitting it took a great toll on her too.

Mark: That right there may be the only time in her life that Andi can say she powerbombed an opponent...much less a bigger one like Aries! And it sapped Andi almost as much as it did her opponent, I think.

Lyn: Explosive landing there, and with both women down it’s going to be a question now of just WHO happens to pull themselves up first!

Andi pulled herself together for a moment and climbed to her feet, glancing up to the Hawaiian flag and ascending the turnbuckle. She glanced back to her own flag across the ring before she plucked the Hawaiian flag from its perch, hopped down and moved it to another corner and placed it there. Kimbo began to get up in the previous corner, looking up to see that her flag was gone now. And as she had a confused look on her face, Andi crouched in the far corner and waited for her to turn. And when she did, Takata took off towards her...and ran right into Kimbo’s hand instead. With a power display, Kimberly chokeslammed Andi into the canvas with authority before collapsing onto the mat after her knee gave out, spotting the flag had been replaced on the way down.

Lyn: I’m... Well, taking someone’s flag isn’t against the rules by any means but Kim just made Andi pay for it, even if she isn’t aware.

Mark: Kinda reminds me of Peanuts when Patty would lift up the ball as Charlie Brown went to kick it.

The Hawaiian started to drag herself towards the new corner where her flag had been placed by Andi, still heavily favoring her knee all the way as she crawled. She finally made it over, using the ropes to help her get to her feet. She had to lean on them to stand up actually, glancing up to her flag again as Andi began to stir on the canvas as well. Aries glanced over to her adversary and back up to the flag as she began to try to climb up to go get it. She only made it to the second turnbuckle before her leg gave out on her when she tried to step up to the third. Her face gritted in pain as Andi was back up now, going right after her. She grabbed her leg and used a dragon screw leg whip to bring her down to the canvas as Aries screamed at the pain she felt upon execution of that move. Andi held on though, and began to pull Aries back up to hopping on one foot. It looked like she was going to use that move again, only Aries countered with an enzuigiri to the back of the alien’s head that planted her face down on the mat...where Kimbo soon joined her, again clutching her knee before she began to try to drag herself back to the corner again.

Lyn: I swear every time I think one of these two seem to have the advantage on each other, it immediately goes south from all the damage they’ve been absorbing. Down both women go again after Kim scores that enzuigiri on the space princess!

Mark: I’ll give Aries all the credit. She’s answering the riddle of how a one legged woman would fare in an ass kicking contest.

Aries ultimately made it to her corner again, starting to try to climb up to her feet. With the help of the ropes, she made it but kept her right leg bent as she tried to hop on one foot. She took a deep breath and hopped up onto the bottom turnbuckle. But what she didn’t notice behind her was Andi having a similar though as the alien headed towards the adjacent corner where her flag was. Kimbo rubbed her knee, staring up at the flag hanging high above her head with her back to the ring as Andi got to her feet and began to ascend up her own corner side by side with the Hawaiian!

Mark: Kimbo is trying to hop up the corner with limited success, and she doesn’t see Andi in the next corner going for hers. If this becomes a speed contest, Takata’s gonna win!

Lyn: It’s neck and neck-- well, leg and leg here and Takata can easily get it here. Kimbo’s gotta find a way!

Andi made it to the top as Kimbo was also at the top of her corner finally. The alien princess looked up to her flag and then across to Kimbo before shaking her head. And with catlike agility, Andi tightrope walked the top rope with her arms stretched at her side towards Kimbo. She shouted her name, and as Aries turned to look, Andi left her feet and delivered a hurricanrana from the top rope not to the ring...but both of them crashed into the floor! The fans came to their feet as both women lay on the ringside mat with Aries not moving...and Andi barely doing so!

Lyn: ...Y’know, no one ever thinks to scream their opponent’s name at them before going for an attack. I mean that could have also ended horribly also but still. Kudos.

Mark: Good Lord, Aries has to be out cold! From the top turnbuckle to the floor, that’s about an eight foot drop and Aries may be concussed...at the very least!

Andi reached up for the apron, trying to pull herself back into the ring. She rolled back in, seeing her corner on the farthest side of the ring. The alien started to crawl towards her corner slowly as Kimbo finally began to move as well, clutching the top of her head as she leaned against the apron to finally manage to partially stand up again. The Hawaiian finally rolled back into the ring with an angry look on her face as she saw Andi make it to her corner. Kimbo pushed up to her feet again, hopping on one leg after her and picking up speed. Takata made it to the top turnbuckle finally as Kimbo grabbed her ankle to stop her ascent. Andi began to kick at her head with the free leg, causing her to stumble a moment before Andi left her feet...looking for a second hurricanrana. But this one was countered as Kimbo grabbed her legs as Andi went to bring her down...causing her to hang upside down. And the alien’s eyes widened as she realized what she just made possible….before Kimbo stepped over her arms and delivered the Styles Clash!

Mark: PINEAPPLE BOMB!! GAME OVER!! You could see Andi’s face, she realized what happened a split second...before Aries dropped her!

The impact made Aries shriek in pain as she rolled onto her side, clutching her right knee as Andi lay face down on the canvas without budging an inch.

Lyn: That belly-to-back inverted mat slam put Andi out like a damn light but Aries’ has possibly taken away whatever leftover mobility of her leg is left!

Kimbo, with tears on her face in pain from her leg, began to crawl back towards her corner. Hand over hand, she made it to her corner after several seconds. She reached up to the ropes, trying to use her arms to pull herself up finally to her feet. But as soon as she tried to stand, the right knee gave out on her and she collapsed back to the mat. She clutched her knee to her body in agony as Andi started to stir across the ring.

Mark: I think her leg is gone, Aries just collapsed right underneath her own flag! And if she can’t stand, she’s not gonna do much climbing! And now Andi...Andi’s starting to move again!

Lyn: Kim’s only choice here is she’s going to have to use everything... and I mean EVERYTHING in her entire upper body to pull herself up. I sincerely hope her gym regiment going into this wasn’t all squats.

Kimbo began to try to get up again, using Lyn’s advice without realizing it as she used her arms to pull herself up the ropes like a ladder till she leaned against the turnbuckles and kept her knee bent to avoid it touching the mat. She happened to notice Andi also beginning to get up as the space princess finally made it to her feet, and the two locked eyes across the ring before the live crowd came to its feet.

Lyn: Like magnets. These two are simply not going to stop until the other isn’t moving!

Aries began practically talking to herself, trying to will herself before Andi darted at her. Kimbo went for a big boot to her jaw with the bad leg, but Takata ducked underneath it. And when Aries spun around, Andi went for a superkick...except Aries caught her foot. The Hawaiian shook her head no as Andi tried to get her foot free.

Mark: Look at Kim! She caught Andi’s superkick, and she’s telling her NO!

Lyn: Kimbo’s looking to end this here and now...!

Kimbo shoved Andi off by her foot, sending her backwards. And as Takata regained her balance and came at her again, Kimbo went for a boot to her jaw! But Andi grabbed that foot...only for Aris to jerk it to her and pull Andi with it. She wrapped her hand around Andi’s throat and delivered a second chokeslam that sent Andi over the top rope and crashing to the floor. The fans came to their feet as Kimbo looked up at the flag over her head.

Mark: FROM THE RING TO THE FLOOR….a MASSIVE CHOKESLAM!! GO GET IT, KIM!!

Lyn: MY GOD WHAT A CHOKESLAM! KIMBO IS GOING TO CLAIM IT!

Kim shouted in defiance before she turned and started to pull herself up with just the power in her upper body before she got to the top rope, reached up and plucked the flag from its perch before she collapsed backwards onto the mat and the bell rang!

Lyn: Inch by inch with just her damn arms themselves, she’s climbing and YES! KIM ARIES HAS REACHED HER DESTINY!

Parks rolled into the ring as the fans came to their feet, taking the flag out of Kim’s hand as she sat up...and handing her the Season 21 title. The Hawaiian smiled through tear-stained cheeks as she hugged it to her body and raised it high to a roar from the crowd.

Herbie: Your winner of the match….AND FFW ALL STAR SEASON 21 CHAMPION…KIMBERLY ARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

Mark: On one leg, Kimberly Aries showed as much heart and determination as any human being has ever shown in an environment like this. And she may not be able to put both feet under her right now, but she will stand tall ultimately as the final Future Shock season Champion! Welcome to the Femme for All, kid!

Lyn: In one fell swoop, she has changed the entire scope of the Femme For All!

Trainers headed towards the ring, two to help Andi and two for Kimberly as she wanted them to help her stand up for a moment. They put her arms around their shoulders and lifted her up for a moment as Aries thrust her title into the air to a roar from the crowd as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

Mark: Aries wanted this moment, she went through all manner of pain for it! And with the help of our medical staff, Kimberly Aries IS STANDING TALL as the Season 21 Champion!! She earned it, and I’ll take nothing away from Andi Takata! She wrestled an outstanding strategy!

Lyn: The final Future Shock season champion... What an accolade here tonight, especially against such a game opponent.

Kaoru joined the trainers, helping Andi back to her feet on the floor as the alien princess reached up through the ropes with her hand. Kimbo leaned forward, taking that hand and shaking it as the two exchanged some heartfelt words.

Lyn: Now that’s some honor and respect there. These two women can walk out with newfound respect for each other and knowledge that both their stocks can only rise higher from here, if you can believe it.

The fans were none too quiet about their enthusiasm as Aries admired her title as she dropped to a seat on the canvas to let the trainers work on her leg.

Mark: Congratulations to Kimberly Aries, the final Future Shock season champion! You have witnessed, in my view, one of the best seasons of them all! What a way to end it! Lyn, as always, it’s been a pleasure to work with you...and even more to be able to call this thing!

Lyn: As it has been with you, Mark. This was everything that Future Shock has and should stand as a testament to. It has been an honor and a privilege to have called many of these seasons.

For Lyn Dallins, this is Mark Horton saying goodnight from the final season of Future Shock! IT ALL BEGINS AGAIN...THE RELAUNCH IS IMMINENT!!

With Kimberly admiring her title, the 21st and final season of Future Shock fades off the air.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:12:55 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: