Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 11:38:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Redemption - April 16, 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Redemption - April 16, 2016  (Read 492 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 16, 2016, 11:23:44 pm »

Live from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas!
April 16, 2016

The FFW logo is shown on the screen with the world rotating behind it before we show a highlight package of the path of destruction of the Future Shock Champion as Isis turns back challenge after challenge. Echo is shown doing similarly, including defeating Mel Avilo to earn her shot tonight before the two are shown staring at one another. It then cuts to the history from Season 19 as Mallory Bennett, Anna Giovanna, and Bianca Salvador is shown, and then the feud between Lily-Rose and O.E. Ayano. And from there, we cut inside the arena as the crowd roars. “We Own It” by 2 Chainz and Wiz Khalfi blares through the arena as the camera pans the crowd.

Zack: You are listening to the unadulterated enthusiasm of 20,118 fans who have filled the American Airlines Center here in Dallas, Texas! And the reason for that...tonight, Future Shock returns to Pay Per View for Redemption! Thank you for joining us, wherever you are! Tonight in our main event, the most dominant force in the history of Future Shock, Isis Morales, puts the gold on the line against Echo! Can Echo do what no one else has ever done in FFW? Can Echo put down the juggernaut? Who will emerge from the most anticipated triple threat in recent memory when the Season 19 finalists collide? And what will happen when Lily-Rose gets her hands on the woman who tried to break her leg in O.E. Ayano? These are all questions we’ll answer tonight, plus a whole lot more!

As the music continues to play, the Director of Future Shock comes out onto the stage. Adam, as usual, is dressed in a suit and tie as he waves to the crowd, taking a microphone while the show theme fades out.

Adam: Dallas, Texas...welcome to FUTURE SHOCK REDEMPTION!! I can’t tell you how happy I am to see all of you here tonight! Since 2010, Future Shock has grown to become an integral part of FFW. And it’s because of people like yourself...and the women past and present who have built this on their backs. With the reboot imminent in the Staples Center on May 10th when Future Shock changes forever, tonight is going to set the tone...it’s going to put the pieces into place for where we all go from here. This past Tuesday, the 21st season finale drew some of the highest ratings the show has ever seen. And that is...because of you!

The crowd makes plenty of noise as Adam puts them over. He gives them a moment before he continues.

Adam: Just like they say about Texas, everything is getting bigger in Future Shock. There’ll be more shows, more talent, and more opportunities. As a matter of fact, my schedule has increased dramatically. So much so that I have hired an Executive Assistant, someone who will help me get things done as Future Shock expands and grows. She is uniquely talented and extremely intelligent. You’ll be seeing a lot more of her going forward, so allow me to introduce her personally. Please give a warm welcome to my new Executive Assistant...BRIANNA SINGER!

He steps aside and motions to the curtains as they part. Stepping out from the back, dressed in a sharp black skirt suit and matching black heels is the stunning Brianna Singer. She has a confident smile on her face as she steps out onto the stage and stands next to Adam. She gives the crowd a once-over before producing a microphone from her suit pocket. She fluffs her hair over her shoulders before she clears her throat.

Brianna: Thank you, thank you. I appreciate the welcome. Now I’m sure you’re probably all wondering just why out of all the possible candidates, Adam chose me to be his Executive Assistant. Let me give you people a little information about me and why I really was the best candidate for the job. I know what it is like to run a company before. I know how to handle a wide variety of personalities and egos in the hopes of making things run as smoothly as possible. I definitely have the administrative qualifications. And…

She lowers the microphone and gives a slow twirl, showing off every inch of her fairly enviable figure, before speaking again.

Brianna: I have the right look as well. You guys are going to be seeing a lot more of me around these parts, so I hope you like what you see.

Adam: I’m sure that’s not anything we have to worry about, Bri. I’m happy to have you on board the team, and I know you had a little promise to make your first night on the job as it pertains to tonight at Redemption.

Brianna: Indeed I do have a promise, Adam. You see, I’m aware of the proud history of the Future Shock brand. I know that you fans demand the very best action possible. You people want winners, not questions about outcomes. That is why it has been decided that if any manager, regardless of who they are, interferes in any match tonight, they are going to be met with some stiff consequences. Not only are they going to be fined a cool twenty five thousand dollars, but they are barred from any Future Shock event for ninety days. If anyone thinks I’m bluffing, go ahead and test me. You’ll find that I am a woman of my word and the punishments will be held up.

Adam nods in approval, whispering something to her with a pat on the arm.

Adam: Hashtag Bri Means Business. Dallas, are you ready to get the show underway?

The crowd gives quite a positive response to that.

Adam: Gaby….it’s all yours!

The cameras cut to the ring as we see Gabrielle Crimson in a low cut dress standing in the ring with a microphone in hand.

We go down to ringside as the live crowd makes plenty of noise as Gabrielle Crimson enters the ring. She waves to the crowd before she takes a microphone.

Zack: Welcome to Dallas, Texas! And welcome to Future Shock Redemption! Unlike our last Future Shock event, you are looking live at a sold out crowd here, and no snowstorms to hold them back. Zack here, alongside none other than a woman who could be your next Evolution Champion Kaylee Clarke. Welcome back to the booth tonight, Kaylee.

Kaylee: Thanks for having me, Zack! Always a pleasure to be here behind the booth, get to see what exciting things these Future Shock stars can show us.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock Redemption is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We even got a guest ring announcer tonight in your friend and admirer of your backside..Gaby!

Kaylee: Well I don’t know about all that, but it sure is nice to see all the stars coming out to see Future Shock

The opening electronic riffs of “Hello” sound through the arena and the crowd boos as Willow walks out from the back, arms outstretched as if expecting anything but the jeers she’s getting.. She pauses at the top of the entrance ramp and blows off the crowd's reaction before she makes her way down to the ring.

Gaby: Introducing first……..on her way to the ring from Los Angeles, California…….Willow!

The crowd boos as Willow reaches the ring. Willow climbs onto the apron and quickly steps inside of the ring and spins around, arms outstretched as the crowd boos and a few even throw things at her. Finally she takes a knee in the corner as her music fades.

Zack: Willow has one of the largest egos in FFW, and is probably not happy that she isn’t main event tonight. But she’ll have her hands full either way with Lilly, who has decided to cash her Pick Your poison contract in for a Television title match, which we found out at Breaking Point.

Kaylee: Well good luck in that venture, Leona has been tearing it up as Television champion as of late, but for now she’ll have to keep her eyes locked on Willow here.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Gaby: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144lbs….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: A very warm response from the Dallas crowd here for Lilly. She comes in an outstanding record, having only ever lost one match of any kind in FFW career thus far. And that was to a woman you know well in Ignis.

Kaylee: Oh yes, Ignis was a very dangerous person both inside the ring and out, but that was in the past Zack and we’re focusing on the here and now and right now? Lily is looking like the odds on favourite.

Referee Malcolm Parks calls for the bell to start the match as both women move towards the center. The fans are already on Willow’s case as she shakes her head and offers her opponent a handshake. Lilly looks down at her hand as the crowd very loudly encourages her not to take it. The brunette takes her hand anyway and jerks her forward before she has a chance to do anything, and starts firing kicks into her midsection. Arthur turns her back to her and brings the arm down hard over her shoulder before she floats into a hammerlock and then sends her up and over in a back suplex before Willow rolls to her knees and complains of hair pulling.

Kaylee: Willow complaining about a phantom foul, I didn’t see anything wrong with that at all, did you?

Zack: Willow is just trying to give herself excuses as to why Lilly is currently outwrestling her at the moment. There was no hair pull anywhere.

Willow starts back to her feet as Lilly comes towards her, but she pulls the referee in front of her and sends him into the brunette with a shove. Lilly manages to stop his momentum, but it gives Willow an opening as she comes in from the other side and catches Lilly with a hard shot to her kidneys behind her back. Two more shots register from there before she uses an atomic drop to send her into the corner. Arthur leans against the turnbuckles briefly before Willow closes the gap and starts firing kicks of her own into her lower back. She grabs two handfuls of her hair and jerks her down into an inverted facebuster on the back of her head before she gets to her feet and plants one foot on Lilly’s chest before telling the referee to count.

Kaylee: Look at that! Complaining about hair pulling, and then does it herself. Such a disrespectful cover, too.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!

Arthur shoves her foot off her chest as the referee gets to two before Willow demands a faster count out of Parks. The brunette starts to get back up to her feet, spinning the argumentative Willow around to face her before she starts unloading with cross elbow strikes across her jaw. She whips her in for the ride before she scoops her up on the rebound into a spinebuster that flattens the blonde on the canvas.

Zack: I think Willow may have pissed Lilly off a little bit with this severe lack of respect. Surely she didn’t think that foot to the chest was going to keep her down.

Kaylee: I hope not, it was meant as a sign of disrespect, as you mentioned, and it wasn’t very bright, in my opinion.

Lilly pulled Willow up, driving a pair of knees into her abdomen before she hooked her head and then drove her into the canvas with a spinning neckbreaker. She quickly hooked the far leg for a lateral press before the referee dropped into position.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Willow kicked out just after the two as Lilly started back to her feet. She watched as Willow started to do the same before she swept her legs out from under her and sent her back to the mat with a wheelbarrow suplex. Willow landed on the back of her head pretty hard before Lilly sat on her lower back, and applied a camel clutch.

Kaylee: Lilly is in complete control no, pulling back on Willow’s head there, all the pressure on the spine and shoulders of Willow there.

Zack: Lilly’s as technically sound as they come, and I’m sure Willow would agree with that if she wasn’t….well...Willow.

Parks dropped down beside Willow to ask her if she wanted to submit, but the blonde ignored him as she reached for the bottom rope. Unfortunately it was more than a few inches away from her reach as Lilly cranked backwards on her head and neck after she put Willow’s arm back over her knee in position. The referee continued to ask for the submission, but Willow seemed to only curse him.

Zack: Willow isn’t close enough to the ropes to get a break, thanks to great ring positioning by Lilly. So she has to find another way or call it a night, Kaylee.

Kaylee: Well the best way out of this would be to power your way to your feet, but whether she can is a different story.

Willow’s frustration began to mount before she got her hand free and pulled Lilly’s fingers into her mouth to bite them. It caused the brunette to shout in pain before she let go, allowing Willow to crawl away from her as the referee admonished her for biting. Lilly shook her hand in pain as Willow used the ropes to help her get back to her feet. And as Arthur moved in from behind, Willow used a mule kick to the stomach that stopped her briefly. It doubled her over before Willow turned, and dropped her with a DDT into the canvas. And with an angry scowl on her face, she pulled Lilly up by the hair and sent her flying with what could only be described as a hair mare.

Zack: As much as Willow’s hands have been in her hair, you’d think she was her stylist. Lilly may have a few less strands before her opponent is finished tonight.

Kaylee: I’m sure it’s times like this she wishes she was wearing extentions. But in all seriousness, Willow is looking like a one trick pony here and her one trick is illegal.

Willow dropped down to mount her back before she began to scrub her face in the mat. She pulled her head up finally, and began to fire forearm shots across her face before she began to pull at her face, tearing at her mouth as she pulled viciously. Willow told her to say hi to her husband as the referee counted her down before she finally let go. Rising to her feet, the fans in Dallas showed her no love at all before she gave them an obscene gesture. As the brunette started to push up to her knees, Willow bounced off the near side and delivered a curb stomp that drove her face first onto the mat. The egotistical blonde rolled her over, making a lax cover as she laid backwards across Lilly and demanded a count.

Kaylee: Another lax cover, it’s almost like she doesn’t even want to win this match. This is Future Shock Willow, not your backyard.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Lilly kicked out just after the two as Willow sat up, throwing her arms at her side as she barked at the referee about his count. After she did this, Lilly reached up and grabbed her arms and legs before rolling her backwards into a crucifix pin!

Zack: No dice for Willow, and now she’s----OHH, Lilly with a crucifix!! Willow was abusing the official, and it’s gonna cost her!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Willow managed to get her shoulder free before the three came down, a furious expression on her face as she yelled at him for counting before she hammered forearms across the back of Lilly’s head in a rage until she finally got up to her feet again.

Kaylee: Sheer aggression coming off of Willow there, I think she might start taking this match seriously now.

Willow pulled Lilly up to her feet, hooking her head and lifting her for a vertical suplex. But Arthur countered out of it and landed on her feet behind her. And before the blonde could turn around, Lilly snapped her arms around her waist and lobbed her into the turnbuckles with a belly to back overhead suplex. The back of Willow’s head hit the second and then third turnbuckle on the way down before she slumped against the corner.

Zack: Beautiful counter there from Lilly, because Willow gave her time to recover off that lazy pin attempt!

Kaylee: Willow is learning pretty quickly that you can’t play around on this stage. Lilly is just one of many hard working women that would punish her for that.

The brunette took a second or two to try to get herself together before she headed towards Willow, pulling her up and sitting her on the top turnbuckle. Lilly climbed up with her, snapping her arms around her waist and sending her flying with a belly to belly overhead suplex from the top rope to the canvas. Willow struck hard as Lilly immediately made a cover, hooking the far leg in the attempt as Parks fell into position.

Zack: What impact! That may do it right there!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Willow popped her shoulder up just barely in the nick of time as Lilly started back to her feet, not bothering to contend with the referee like her opponent had been doing throughout the match. She moved towards the corner they were just in as she made a chopping motion with her hand to the crowd.

Zack: I know what this is, and so do the fans here in the Big D!

As Willow started to get up, Lilly charged out of the corner and delivered a devastating axe kick into the back of her head that dropped her like a rock. She quickly rolled her over, and hooked the leg before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: There it is, CUTTING EDGE!! Lilly hit the axe kick!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Parks called for the bell as the fans came to their feet to cheer for the brunette. Lilly sat up on her knees, trying to catch her breath before a smile began to form on her face. The referee raised her hand as she got to her feet.

Kaylee: What a devastating shot to the back of the head, that move will put out anyone Zack and tonight? It put out Willow clean.

Gaby: Your winner of this match…… LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: Willow’s own egotism cost her big time here tonight, and Lilly continues her winning ways here in FFW. We could be looking at the final Television Champion if she has her way!

Kaylee: Well it just took her too long to start taking this match seriously and against someone like Lilly, that’s just not going to cut it.

Lilly rolled out to the floor with a tired smile on her face as she listened to the fans in the arena before we cut elsewhere.

Aspirations of a YouTuber

The event returns to the back at the American Airlines Arena, and there we find none other than Kendra Barton in front of the Pay Per View logo behind her with a guest complete with extremely bright hair.

Kendra: Future Shock Redemptions rolls on, and it’s pretty safe to say this has been a majorly busy week for the Future Shock brand. This past Tuesday saw the 21st season finale. The Director introduced the entire inaugural class with their bios on our site, which you should check out. One of those ladies is here with me, this is Harley Shannon. Welcome to Future Shock Redemption, Harley!

The girl with the bright orange hair waved at the camera before pointing down at the graphic that had appeared underneath her displaying her name and twitter handle (@Shannuvius) while her other hand points to herself.

Harley: Hey Kendra. Hey everybody! A special Hey to the like thirty people who are subscribed to my YouTube channel too and a real special screw you to that one guy who spammed me for like six months telling me I’d never make it - cause look where I am right now. Standing next to Kendra  freaking Barton on a Future Shock Pay Per View and about to talk to the world about how I’m going to take the world by storm in the Aspire Ring Battle Royal. Oh, yeah, and hey to my mom, dad and everyone else back home. And for anyone not following me on Twitter, why not? Pick up your smartphone and put it right, right now - @Shannuvius - you can’t miss me and the flame orange hair.

Kendra: We’ll make sure that gets added to your bio on the FFW site. Now with that said though, I’m sure you watched the season finale this past Tuesday and have been following along all this time. Who were you supporting in the Capture the Flag match that night? And any thoughts on what all transpired during it?

Harley: Oh that was an awesome match wasn’t it? I mean really amazing. Andi Takata. Kimberley Aries. They both went all out and left it all in the ring didn’t they? I was hugely impressed by what I saw and honestly...I think me and everyone watching that match were the winners - along with Kim obviously. Beyond that, it pretty much showed everything that you need to be successful in this business. A whole doctorate level course delivered in one match. Obviously we saw speed from Andi, strength from Kimberley and a level of strategy that you’d expect from two veterans. But you also saw them display a whole lot of heart and courage and determination and superhuman toughness and resiliency. And some real quick thinking by Andi to move that flag to another corner.

Harley smiled and nodded her head enthusiastically.

Harley: Safe to say I’ve watched it back, taken notes and we’ll see what of that I can bring with me to the ring. Cause that’s how we get better right? Watch our peers and try to integrate their best practices with our own.

Kendra: I’m sure you have scoured the bios of the inaugural class that went up earlier this week on our site. Does anyone stand out to you so far? Something you’ve read on their page or seen from them in the ring that really strikes you?

Harley: Carmen’s impressed me a lot with what she can do above the ring - in my wildest dreams I couldn’t do half of that. It’s wow you know, to see that level of ability in what she does. Kassidy’s energy is really something to behold; sometimes I see her and I think the world most move in slow motion for her - it’s insane. Ayano and Lily are really, really fierce - that rivalry there and I’m definitely going to carry on studying as much material on Lily as I can because there’s got to be something that I can learn from a girl as slippery as she is inside the ring. I’ve liked seeing Ashleigh too. While Angelina...I’ve only seen her on Twitter and she seems very opinionated. I’m sure she can back it up and I’m pretty certain her and I could have an awful lot of fun.

Kendra: As you mentioned, you will be part of the Aspire Battle Royal on the relaunch of Future Shock on May 10th in the Staples Center. So you’re going to potentially be in the ring with all of these girls. How do you feel about the concept behind the Aspire Ring? And if you won that match, would you prefer to cash it in for a shot at the champion or try to go five wins and graduate to the main roster?

The orange haired girls eyes go a little wider.

Harley: OH I love it. It’s a fantastic idea. A ring is something really different to what you’d normally win inside a wrestling ring and that it then goes to reward success and consistency and you get a choice of exactly what you want. It’s a huge opportunity. Everyone of us entering that battle royal has the chance to firstly make history and can then go on and make a HUGE impact in the company. For some of it’s just the first or second time we’ve been in an FFW ring and yet there’s a possibility - no matter how slim people might think it is - there’s a possibility that in a couple of weeks we could have earned a chance to go up against Isis or Echo; or be on the main roster taking a huge step in following in Aimee Easter’s footsteps. Win the ring and it could be world changing.

Kendra: And as always, I pulled a couple questions from the viewers and visitors on the website for you. The last time we did this, Mel Avilo got to go on a prom date. You ready to tackle a couple of these?

Harley nods her head.

Harley: Sure. Shoot away. I’m not going to promise anyone’s going to get a date out of it but...people will definitely get answers.

Kendra fishes out her cards, and begins.

Kendra: Alicia in Schenectady, New York asks a totally non-wrestling related question. She wants to know how far you feel it is appropriate to go on a first date with a new person.

Harley: Well, Alicia, that’s a really good question. The furthest I’d go on a first date with a new person is a couple of kisses and a few hugs with a little bit of hand holding because, unless you’ve got a crazy busy hectic schedule, you can always arrange a second and a third date pretty soon after if you wanna. Though a lot of that depends on how comfortable I’m feeling with the new person, how the date goes - if it’s awkward or real easy going, if I’m having fun or bored to death. If I’m not having fun with the guy and he’s making me feel real uncomfortable then it’ll be a short date and end with a handshake. If I’m having fun and he’s easy to talk to and makes me comfortable then he’s definitely getting a good night kiss when he drops me off.

Kendra: Jenna from Peoria gets back to wrestling...and this one is pretty loaded. Who is the most overrated FFW wrestler to come out of Future Shock?

Harley: You’re not sending out soft pitches for the new girl here are you Kendra? I’m going to start off by prefacing this and saying that every wrestler that’s been in Future Shock has talent.

She pauses to think for a second.

Harley: Okay with the exception of maybe Charity Deas and that Lana Starr girl definitely got further than she probably deserved. Maybe because you guys just wanted to see them get dropped on their heads. In my opinion, the ones that are maybe overrated are those girls who feed their own egos; who go around saying they’re the best graduate to ever come through Future Shock; that they’re the ‘Face of Future Shock’ but have never actually really backed that up in the ring. They flatter to impress and just keep on coming up short. Every single time. I mean there are numerous Future Shock graduates who have tasted a lot of success in FFW and don’t feel the need to brag about it - like Serafina DeCaro and Aimee Easter and Steph Stefano and Caroline Dallins. Compare and contrast them to the likes of Willow and Jodie Gray and their Diva-esque attitudes.

Kendra: Alright, last question from Anna in South Beach. Do you have any crushes in the wrestling business? And if so, who are they?

Her face starts to blush ever so slightly.

Harley: Oh boy...that’s...erm...I don’t think there’d be many people who would believe me if I said no would there? I mean this business does kinda attract some really good looking people too it doesn’t it? And some of them I crush on to different levels for different reasons...pretty much gonna give Scarborough Fair material here but… you know Kevin Fisk is kinda hunky, Leander Apollo has those washboard abs, Rivers is kinda cute in a kinda older guy sort of way. And there’s something about Colby Morrison that just seems like he’d be a lot of fun to hang out with. So..erm...yeah. Think we should probably leave it there and not incriminate myself any further.

As Kendra is about to wrap, one of the production assistants enters the scene and places a four foot teddy bear down beside her. It holds a big red heart that says “You’re Bear-y Cute!” And as the assistant leaves, Kendra looks kinda surprised.

Kendra: Well then….looks like you may have a crush you don’t know about as well.

Harley nods her head.

Harley: Either that or one of those guys Penn & Teller’d my answer and we’re both gonna have one pissed girlfriend to deal with.

She picked up the teddy bear cautiously - as though it might go off.

Harley: Either way, thank you to whoever it is that sent this to me...it’s real sweet.

The camera zooms in on the bear and Harley before we cut to a commercial for Relentless.

Pole Position

Backstage we find Amber Camano standing by with Cereza, who is all smiles tonight as she wears a surprisingly skin tight black dress.

Amber: Cereza, first of all I have to say, you look very stunning this evening! Why the fancy dress?

Cereza Oh why thank you, dear! I figured since I have no real purpose as far as competing goes tonight I might as well look my best. After all this IS the final Future Shock show before we go into the relaunch! And you know that Adam most likely has a TON of announcements for the first night.

Amber: And what a star studded event that is looking to be! Adam has said that there will be numerous guests of Future Shock seasons gone by, but most important for you is that you'll be one of many women participating to be the first holder of the Aspire Ring and work your way up to either a shot at the Future Shock championship OR the opportunity to move back to the main roster.

Cereza: Well technically in my case I'm not certain I really need to worry about going back to the main roster. I COULD be recalling that incorrectly, however. You know how I am.

The stripper laughs, waving it off.

Cereza: But yes, to be the first bearer of the Aspire Ring, a piece of jewelry that is a representation of upward movement in this particular brand. A lot of girls would clamor for that opportunity, help add to their resume and such. It does make me wonder if we'll sell a replica of the ring, however. It must be QUITE expensive just on it's own.

Amber: True, although one would assume that given the first opportunity you would cash in on the Future Shock title?

Cereza: Absolutely! At this point that championship isn't just about being the best of the Future Shock brand, it's basically become a hunting trophy for wanting to finally topple Isis. And I HOPE to be the very person to end up doing just that!

Amber: Understood, but keep in mind that after tonight there's a chance that Isis may not be the champion, as well as an already announced match at the debut of the reboot. You could be facing-

As the interviewer speaks, Cereza holds her hand up to stop her.

Cereza: Forgive me Amber, but between her singles matches and numerous six-femme tag matches as part of Ascension, the ogre has shown that she is nigh in unstoppable. But as Mr. Dallins said of me long ago, one thing I DO have over everyone else is a keen sense of unpredictability. And that MAY just be the key to defeating Isis there.

Amber: Speaking of unpredictability, I wanted to talk about your only title match to date,l. One of the first in a long line of Television title defenses Leona Vega has had to endure after the announcement of unifying the TV and Evolution titles.

Cereza: Oh absolutely! What would you wish to know, my dear?

Amber: Well to be honest, Cereza, you were...good. REALLY good. Probably the most impressive you've been to date. I think even after the match with Leah O'Quinn nobody would expect you to pull out all the stops along with Leona. But you still failed to win the title. Are you upset with that?

Cereza: Pffft! And what's to be upset over, Amber? Leona and I put on what was and arguably PPV quality performance, we gave it our all and THEN some...I mean goodness, it took TWO of her Finishers to finally take me down! I was as impressed as most people would have been! I was rather happy with myself and would LOVE to do it again with Leona someday. She was a FANTASTIC opponent!

Amber: Well you did show just how well a performance you can put into it when you try. You're definitely a different Cereza from a year ago.

Cereza: Quite, dear. And I think we can all agree it was a THANKFUL evolution of character.

Amber: But let's not forget, in a week's time you'll be wrestling once more against Tabatha, who was one of the recent contestants in this final All-star season of Future Shock. You've seen how she did against one of your friends in Chrysta, do you think you can replicate her success?

Cereza: Replicate it? Oh darling, perish the thought! I intend to out DO her performance!

With a smile, Cereza waves to Amber before heading off, as we cut to...

Mandy’s Big Adventure

The next image we find as we head to the back is that of the baby of the Gray family, in Mandy as she is joined by Robby Reynolds in front of the Redemption logo with Anna in her boxing gloves looking menacingly over their shoulders. Robby gives the backdrop a look as Anna glaring at him obviously unnerves him slightly before he begins.

Robby: Future Shock Redemption rolls on, and I’m joined by Mandy Gray, who will be meeting her sister Jodie at Relentless. But I was informed by Adam she’ll also be part of Absolution on June 18th...and it could be for a title! Mandy, thanks for joining me.

Mandy grins, dipping a little to Robby.

Mandy: Thanks for asking me to join you, Robby! Yup, that’ll be me, meeting my sister in a few weeks...that’s not a weird thought or anything!

Robby: We’ll get to that in a moment. At Absolution, you’ll be going one on one with “Lucky” Clover Thomas. And per Adam if she is the Television Champion at that point, you will be challenging her for it!

Mandy: Well, awesome! Leona’s on the warpath right now with how determined she is to keep that belt, so good luck to Clover with that one in the first place! Oh...wait, she’s self-described as “lucky”, therefore she doesn’t need anyone to wish her well or something like that. I dunno, I gave up trying to keep track of things like this. Still, Clover would be an interesting challenge, title or no title.

Robby: Is it safe to assume you’ll be pulling for her in this triple threat coming up at Velocity? Or perhaps you prefer Samantha or even Leona, who has been one dedicated fighting champion?

Mandy: I won’t pretend that I would love a shot at the title. I won’t. I think it’d be great if Leona won and I got a shot, you get where I’m going here. But I’ve been pulling for Leona to make it to one hundred from the start. That girl has had so much crap thrown at her in the time she’s been around she deserves something good. So yeah, I would like it if it were Clover, but I won’t cry if Leona walks away. Hell, I won’t cry if Samantha walks away with it either.

Robby: Your next big match, however, is the biggest one you’ve had in terms of size. And I’m referring to the Aspire Battle Royal at the reboot on May 10th for Future Shock. Now that Adam has released the entrants, any thoughts on anyone you’ll be facing that night?

Mandy: A couple. Why is Kimmi still getting chances? She said so herself a week ago that she doesn’t do well on her own. How does that sell you as a threat? Ever. I mean seriously...I love Adam dearly, but her being there after that is raising a few eyebrows. Even if she hadn’t said it, it’d still be questionable. Willow...well, little queen gotta get in there somewhere, right? The honest truth there was likely to be that it kept him from a headache. And Cereza...well, we’re getting there, I suppose. So long as this isn’t her thinking he loves her or something. Again.

Robby: And finally of course, we have to mention Relentless. What does a match with your sister mean to you? Do you think one of you wants it more than the other?

Mandy: I...I don’t know who wants it more. As it gets closer, I’m honestly getting more nervous about it. I’m not gonna make any jokes and say that I came here tonight to see her get her ass kicked. I didn’t. I came to see her do her thing and win. Hopefully without Seth’s help. Because she’s my sister and I’ve said this a million times already but she’s always had that support from me as I’ve had it with her. It means...I guess it means getting to wrestle that one person you lvoe to bits but want to smack in the mouth because they piss you off like no one else in that way that only sisters can. And it means proving I’m not just her sister.

Robby: Are you worried that the outcome either way may drive any kind of wedge? Worried that knowing either you or her are better than the other could cause a rift between you?

Mandy: I’m not. We’re not the last pair of sisters that got into a sisterly spat in public. We’ve talked about this...no matter what happens, we’re still sisters and we’re still going to have each other’s backs.

Robby: That’s good. I recall the last time sisters met in FFW, that being Kate & Samara Steele. And not that they were close prior, but the matches they had almost seemed to drive the wedge deeper, at least for Samara.

Mandy: That wasn’t a wedge, that was a crevasce so deep you couldn’t see the bottom, just made worse by everything that happened in public. Samara just...hated her sister. I wanna say I can see her point, but Jodie’s never lied to me, at least like Kate did or tried to act like she’s better than me without an actual reason. So I don’t really purely out of my own lack of experience.

Robby: Good luck in these upcoming matches, Mandy!

Robby gives another long glance back to the menacing picture of Anna before we cut elsewhere.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:50:13 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 11:25:07 pm »

After a brief video package of the problems between Kimmi and both Ashleigh and Katie, we head back to ringside. And as expected, the Wildcat has a microphone in her hand.

Zack: While it’s no secret that Ashleigh Powell has a score to settle with Kimmi Hate, we can’t forget that all the sabotage she caused could have done serious damage to the woman Kimmi faces tonight. And that’s what brings us here, I’ll be curious to see if Katie is all smiles and hugs for this one. Joining me is none other than Jo McFarlane. Welcome to the booth, Jo.

Jo: Hey Zack! ANd hello to those at home! THank you for having me...this is a match I’m quite interested in. For quite a few reasons, definitely including what Katie might pull out against the...definitely least stable of the Hate sisters.

The lights go out as blue and purple spotlights start to search the crowd.  The opening strands of “VooDoo Child” by Jimi Hendrix as the spotlights finally settle on the top of the ramp way.

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
Chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise just a little sand
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child

The fans almost drowned out the music when Kimmi walks out from behind the curtain.  Kimmi grins as she poses for a second at the top of the ramp wearing her Penguin Burger shirt.  She waits a moment before making her way down the ramp.

I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
I said, I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then I'll, I'll meet you in the next one
And don't be late, don't be late
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child
I'm a voodoo child

As Kimmi makes it to ring side, she takes off her shirt and tosses it into the crowd, much to the distain of the fans.  Hopping up onto the apron, Kimmi did the splits before sliding under the bottom rope.  Kimmi smirked as she stood up and taunted her opponent before going to the corner that the ref instructed her to go to.

Gaby: She hails from Westfield, New Jersey! This is….KIMMI HATE!!!

Zack: Kimmi Hate has recently become the official tag partner of the Future Shock Champion, and they work very well together as we’ve seen. But Isis isn’t out here tonight since she has a match later, and she’s going to deal with Katie one on one. In my opinion, Kimmi actually needs Ascension whereas her tag partner does not to be successful.

Jo: There is more truth to that final statement than you could ever hope to know about. Kimmi is not someone who tends to do well on her own, which is actually quite sad considering the success of Becka, but it is what it is.

The opening rift of "Red Balloon" by Charli XCX begins to play and the crowd are on their feet, already dancing along to the catchy beat and when the chorus ends and hits into the first verse of the song, Katie Day appears on the ramp with four red balloons, two in each hand, behind her would stand Alexander McIntyre, a look that screamed "What have I got myself into?" planted on his face. Katie bobs her head from side to side as she stops in the middle of the ramp and right as the chorus hits again, tons of red balloons burst through the sides and into the crowd.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the lovable, the ever hug-able, she brightens up everybody's life with just her smile alone, accompanied to the ring by her mentor and manager, Alexander McIntyre; here's Katie Day!

Alex looks at Katie after the announcement and she only smiles at him before handing him one of the red balloons and Alex sighs at her, shaking his head. Skipping down the ramp, Katie hands out the other three balloons to random kids in the audience and points for Alex to hand the last one away too before she enters the ring and awaits the match to begin; but not before waving at the crowd and giving both the referee and Gaby hugs. But as her music fades out, the smile disappears as she stares across at Kimmi in the opposite corner.

Zack: I think we have our answer, look at that face. The usually bubbly Katie, who just unloaded hundreds of red balloons on this Dallas crowd, well….that’s not a happy face right there.

Jo: Would you be happy if you were Katie right now? I know I wouldn’t be. Kimmi wrecked a match that was actually pretty damn fantastic and nearly ended Ashleigh;s career, that’s not a cool move. Ever. Also, this might be one of the few times where I’m okay with Alex getting in the way. Just because Kimmi deserves it.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell and Katie takes off into a sprint, launching into Kimmi before she has a chance to move and starts hammering right hands into her head one after another. The redhead starts to get her hands up to protect herself as Katie just doubles up with lefts and rights to her head on either side. Day steps back and starts firing kicks into Kimmi’s body before she pulls her hand away, and whips her across for the ride. Hate hits the far corner back first, with Katie almost right behind her before she catches her with a splash before hooking her head and hopping out of the corner with a bulldog to the canvas. McIntyre’s eyes widen as he watches his usually exuberant student at work as Katie rolls Kimmi onto her back, and mounts her before resuming with the rights and lefts aimed at her head.

Jo: Holy mother of God! You said Katie was not a happy one with the look on her face, and that’s not the Katie we know, that’s a woman possessed!

Zack: It’s like someone flipped a switch in Katie’s head, and she went from 0 to pissed in under five seconds. Katie is just hammering away, and the Dallas crowd loves it!

Kimmi managed to monkey flip Katie off her before she went towards the ropes to get away from her, only for Katie to catch her by the feet. Kimmi grabbed the bottom rope with both hands before the blonde jerked her backwards into a short faceplant on the canvas. She rolled Kimmi onto her back and delivered a double legdrop between her legs. Hate rolled to her side and holding her lower abdomen before Day sprinted towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a double knee drop into Kimmi’s body. And as the referee went to make a count, Katie shook her head and got back to her feet as she stared down at Kimmi.

Zack: Double knee drop right into Kimmi’s heart...if she has one! Davis thought she was going for a pin, but Katie said no. She’s not done yet!

Jo: I don’t blame her! Kimmi’s caused nothing bu grief from the moment a woman she now calls a friend walked in here and that’s just not something you do to people like Katie; they’re loyal to a fault and will cut you for hurting their friends.

Kimmi went towards the ropes again, trying to get away from the usually exuberant Katie. And again, Katie grabbed her feet to pull her back towards the center of the ring. She pulled her legs apart, looking at the crowd before she dropped into a diving headbutt VERY close to a low blow but not quite. Hate almost curled into a ball in pain before Day kicked her leg up alongside her head and then fell into a split-legged drop across Kimmi’s chest. Katie rolled to her back, and nipped up to her feet before she reached down to pull up Kimmi with two handfuls of her bright red hair.

Jo: I said it before and I’ll say it again; Katie is a woman possessed! She needs to slow down a little though, she’ll knacker herself.

Zack: As happy and enthusiastic as we are used to seeing Katie, she is all business tonight...and a more than healthy serving of anger. But as you said, you can’t really blame her!

As she pulled her to her feet, Kimmi managed to rake her fingers across her eyes to blind her before the redhead tossed her through the ropes to the floor. The redhead of Ascension dropped to her knees against the nearside ropes, trying to pull herself together for a moment. It didn’t last long as Katie’s face began to rise over the apron around the corner with no smile….just anger as she glared daggers into Kimmi’s back.

Zack: Look at that expression. I don’t think Kimmi’s gonna get much of a reprieve...and she may have made Katie even more angry!

Jo: Kimmi got herself into this mess, she’s as well to take it like the big girl she thinks she is and deal with the consequences.

Kimmi got back to her feet as she heard the referee’s count stop at three before she turned around into a buzzsaw as Katie unleashed a flurry of rights and lefts to her bod, fists raining from all sides before the kicks took over. One caught her in the gut and doubled Kimmi over before Katie hit the far side ropes and drove a running kneelift right into her face that stood Kimmi up for half a second until Katie leveled with her a back leg round kick to the side of her head that sent her through the ropes to the floor.

Jo: Kimmi putting herself through the ropes might have pissed Katie off, but I’m pretty sure this one’s alright!

Zack: There’s nowhere to go that Katie won’t find her, and Kimmi’s getting her clock cleaned no matter what she does!

McIntyre stared at his student with a look of obvious disbelief on his face as Katie stared down at Kimmi, glancing to the other side of the ring as she started to get up. Kimmi pulled herself up to her feet slowly as Katie took off. Day hit the far side ropes and rebounded. Just as Kimmi was about to pull herself up on the apron, Katie dove through those ropes into a Superman punch that sent Kimmi back to the floor and Katie rolling through back to her feet.

Zack: A Supergirl punch, for these purposes! And this match has been absolutely all Katie from the bell! Katie Day is on another level tonight in Dallas! McIntyre’s face says it all!

Jo: This is...this is freaking unreal. Alex..well, I don’t think Alex expected this at all. None of us did!

The crowd roared in approval as Katie looked around at them for a moment, pulling Kimmi up to her knees before she happened to glance behind her at the steel ring steps. She glanced down to Kimmi on her knees, and the crowd got even louder as they realized that she had something in mind.

Zack: Katie’s looking at the steps over there behind her. She wants to really do a number on Kimmi! I have never seen her anything like this, and if I’m in the inaugural class, I’d take extra care not to piss Katie off!

Jo: If I’m ever in the ring with Katie after this then I’m going to take extra care not to piss Katie off! Fuck that!

Katie pulled Kimmi back up, but the redhead surprised her and rammed her back first into the steps herself. Katie’s back hit the steel as Kimmi scooped her up, and dropped her across the top of them with a spinebuster that reverberated through the arena. Hate dropped to her knees again, trying to collect herself as Katie lay across the top step in obvious pain.

Zack: Katie took a second too long, and Kimmi drove her into the very steps I think Katie was going to use. And you can tell what all’s been taken out of Kimmi so far, she’s trying to get herself together as we speak.

Jo: Take that opening and abuse it, goddamn! She desperately needed that.

Davis was up to a seven before Kimmi rolled under the bottom rope and back out to the floor, still trying to get her second wind before Katie slid off the steps to the floor. Kimmi grabbed her head with both hands and spiked it into the fourth step at the bottom. And after leaving her face down on that step, Kimmi climbed to the top step and delivered a stomp into the back of her head that crunched her face into the bottom step again. The redhead collapsed against the barricade, breathing heavily as she was still recovering herself after everything she had gone through.

Jo: Kimmi has the opening, but she just can’t capitalise on it. Katie’s done more damage than she appears to know of.

Zack: I don’t think she expected this out of Katie, but in her defense, I don’t think anyone did.

Katie crumpled to the floor finally as Kimmi regained her balance, and began to put the boots to her. She scooped the blonde up onto her shoulder, and dropped her face first across the top of the barricade with a Snake Eyes. Davis screamed at her to get back into the ring, but Kimmi largely ignored her, except to glance up to her for a half second. Hate scooped her up again into what looked like a military press, except she let her drop ribs first and hang doubled over the barricade with her arms and legs dangling on either side before the redhead rolled back into the ring. Davis immediately got onto her case as soon as she did, while McIntyre went to check on his student who was still hanging over the top of the barricade.

Zack: There you see McIntyre with a look of concern for his student, Katie could have bruised ribs right there and she’s not moving a whole lot and is still on that barricade. And here comes Kimmi back out after her.

Jo: Kimmi doing what she needs to do so that she gets her way out of this, not that you can blame her for that. Katie meanwhile...well, she goosed.

McIntyre backed away as Kimmi went to grab Katie by the trunks and pull her back to the floor. But as soon as she did, Katie turned and popped one of the red balloons that had fallen during her entrance in Kimmi’s face. It caused Kimmi to jump backwards, and Katie caught her with a Pele kick to the top of the head before both women fell to the floor.

Jo: Ohhhhh that Pele was...quite something. What else was quite something was that McIntyre backed away!

Zack: I’ve never seen someone use a balloon in a wrestling match quite like that before, but it definitely spooked Hate long enough for Katie to catch her with that kick.

Both women started to stir on the floor, each of them grabbing the apron on adjacent sides and pull themselves finally back into the ring. Katie was up a split second before Kimmi, but the redhead lowered her shoulder as Katie swung at her. She drove her back into the corner with a shoulder thrust, followed by two more before she scooped Katie up over one shoulder, turned, and dropped her with an Alabama slam into the canvas. Hate dropped on top of her, and hooked the far leg for the cover.

Zack: Alabama Slam from Kimmi, and with all the damage Katie’s ribs are taking, this could be the end for her!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Katie rolled her shoulder before the three came down as Kimmi looked up to Davis, and down to Katie with a shake of her head. Hate sat up on her knees, coming up with her next strategy. And when she leaned down to grab Katie, the blonde grabbed her head and began to drive her knee into it repeatedly as she laid on her back. Five of them connected and sent the redhead over backwards before Katie started to sit up, with the crowd chanting her name.

Jo: Kimmi gave Katie a split second too long and she’s paying for that as much as everything else!

Katie started to get back to her feet finally as she listened to the crowd solidly behind her. She rubbed at her ribs for obvious reasons as she noticed Kimmi starting to get up as well. She quickly grabbed her hand, and whipped her with velocity into the farthest corner. Hate struck back first as Katie charged in after her, scaling the corner like a cat and snapping off a beautiful hurricanrana that dropped Kimmi right on top of her head! She quickly grabbed both of her feet into a rollup as she sat on her shoulders for a cover. Davis dropped to make the count.

Zack: Right on top of her head, Katie’s got the legs hooked!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOO!!

Kimmi managed to shove Katie off of her before the three came down. Katie climbed to her feet, and dropped an elbow into her chest before she pointed towards the top turnbuckle. The crowd responded favorably here as Katie scampered up to the top rope slowly, still favoring her ribs.

Jo: Katie’s going for it! Let’s put Kimmi out of her misery already!

Katie made it to the top rope finally, measuring Kimmi and listening to the crowd before she launched into her corkscrew shooting star press!

Zack: DAY DREAMER!!!!

It connected perfectly as the crowd came to its feet. Day hooked both legs for the cover as Davis slid into position for the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee called for the bell as Katie sat up, clutching one arm to her ribs before the official raised the other.

Jo: This was all Katie from start to finish and jeez did it ever pay off for her!

McIntyre climbed into the ring, giving his student applause as she pushed up to her feet. He raised her other hand as well.

Gaby: Here is your winner…..KATIE DAY!!!

Zack: A victory well earned if I ever saw one. Tonight, we saw another side of Katie Day when this match began. And a lot of women would do well for themselves if they didn’t bring that out of her again.

Jo: I want to see this vicious side of Katie more often! That was...intense viewing!

Zack: Katie’s gonna need to get those ribs checked out, but she can say she avenged what happened to her friend tonight at Redemption!

The smile began to return to her face, though a pained one for obvious reasons before we head to the back.

All Star Principles

A time bomb shows up on the screen, flashing no more than 5 seconds. The seconds tick-tock away, and right before zero, a scream warns...

I'M LIKE A TICKING TIME BOMB!

With that announcement, Kimberly Aries shows up on stage, carrying herself with crutches as her right leg is wrapped in a knee cast. Still, she carries a sly smirk on her face and the Future Shock season 21 Championship belt over her shoulder. Slowly but surely, she makes her way down the entrance ramp, taking her time to share a high-five with some fans along the way as effectively as she can.

Gabrielle: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… The winner of the final season of Future Shock… KIMBERLY ARIES!

As Kimbo reaches the ring, she sits up on the ring apron and rolls into the ring, pulling herself to her feet and making her way to the center of the ring, staring over the cheering crowd as the music fades away. She’s then handed a microphone by Gabrielle.

Kimberly: Don’t I look absolutely glamorous in this accessory?

She says, exposing the leg cast, getting some laughter from the crowd.

Kimberly: Nah, but seriously… It’s been real, guys. When I joined Future Shock as a way to kickstart my wrestlin’ career, never in my life I’d have imagined I’d pull off something so kick-ass… And it’s all thanks to y’all. If it wasn’t for y’all’s support, I would never get to the finals. I would never wrestle Andi for this belt. And I wouldn’t have won it. So if gotta thank anyone for that… That’s the FFW Faithful. This would-a been nothin’ if it wasn’t for all y’all.

The crowd cheers loudly, with a small group coming up with a “We are awesome!” chant.

Kimberly: Now… I need to stay real. ‘Cause this shiny belt here, it comes with some serious responsibility. It feels awesome to call myself the Future Shock Season 21 Champion…

There’s some extra murmuring and cheering in the back of Aries’s speech...

Kimberly: … but I also gotta call myself now a part of the Femme for All 2016. And y’all know what that means: Kim-Bomb here has a chance to go after the FFW Championship right off the bat. And to pull THAT off I’mma be wrestlin’ the BEST of the BEST that FFW has to offer. And I know that ain’t gon’ be no small pickin’s… But goodness gracious, am I READY for that!

Once again the crowd cheers.

Kimberly: And to get here, it wasn’t...

Kim stops herself as she’s distracted by a blue blur making her way down to the ring. Walking around the outside of the ring, and stopping to wave hi is the runner-up to Aries, Andi Takata. She smiles, yelling ‘Please, continue!’ and continues over to the ring table to get her own mic.

Kimberly: … um, I was… I was gonna say it wasn’t easy ‘cause, ah, there were so many great competitors in the ring and through the challenges with me and, uh… You were one of them, and there was our… match…?!

Andi rolls into the ring, popping up with a smile on her face.

Andi: It was a pretty great match, wasn’t it? Fun. A lot of fun. This wholelast  season was a lot of fun, for a lot of reasons. But I didn’t mean any disrespect coming out here during your speech. You won, you’re the champion of the season, and noone can ever take that away from you!

Fans cheer the winner of the Final Final!

Andi: Trust me, people, I tried. But you, Mrs. Aries, are freakin’ tough as hell. You wouldn’t stay down for anything, and if I were in the Femme For All, I’d be really really worried. Heck, if I was Chrysta, I’d be really worried too. I mean, I know you’re healing up right now….. But you were able to beat me on one leg, and I’m totally better than she is, so it shouldn’t be too hard to duplicate that, right? A little bit of Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation, and that leg will be good as new by the time that happens…

Andi goes to lightly pat the cast on Aries leg, and this move is not met with a friendly gesture.

Andi: Sorry. Lemme get to the reason I came out here, besides to congratulate you on a job well done. YOu see, for the past few days, I’ve had a lot of time to sit and think, and reflect on the other night and what went wrong. And really, on the surface, nothing DID go wrong. We both gave it everything we had, but you were able to get me down long enough to where you were able to get that flag.

Andi’s face has turned a bit more serious as she continues, putting a hand on her chest.

Andi: And that’s where the doubt set in. While a Capture the Flag match was great for the show, and the brand, and a hell of a way to send off the old format, I can’t help but sit and wonder what would have been if maybe there wasn’t a flag. If it was just me and you, one on one, no climbing poles, just first to a fall.

I’d like the opportunity to find out and put my mind at ease.

The crowd cheers at the prospect of a rematch of the final!

Andi: It sounds like I’m not the only one that wants to know… Now I realize you’re gonna be busy chasing the Femme For All, but when you get some time, maybe we can sort this out… but for now, I can at least answer that one question you asked me.

Kimberly: What’s that now?

Andi: The one about who I thought deserved to be in the final? I wouldn’t worry about it too much. The ones who deserved it, made it.

Andi holds out her hand to shake, but then…

Chrysta: If I may be so rude to interrupt…

Both the Hawaiian and the blue haired girl turn their attention to the stage as Chrysta, wearing her half of the FFW Tornado Tag Team championship walks down the ramp, a mic in hand.

Chrysta: I can, in a way, see where Andi is going with this. A straight up one on one match between you and Kimberly would be an interesting match for all to see, and yet...I must say, Andi, between you and I the votes were quite close, weren’t they? I dare say if your dear friend D-

Chrysta’s eyebrow perks up as she hears the crowd roaring, hearing them chant “THREE WAY DANCE! THREE WAY DANCE!” over and over. The Ice Queen waits for the chants to die down before she continues.

Chrysta: *ahem* If your dear friend Dom Harter hadn’t decided to play Mario Kart and ruin the end result for us both. Now to ask for a rematch of that magnitude would be ludicrous. But I would probably be just as ludicrous to suggest that with such a close vote...maybe the fans deserve more than a simple one on one with the finalists. I’ll be so bold as to say...why not make it a triple threat?

The tag champion smirks as she watches the other two react the fans once more chanting “THREE WAY DANCE! THREE WAY DANCE!” The three semi-finalists of FS21 look over the audience, with the Ice Queen cracking a smirk at the Time bomb and the Space Princess.

Kimberly: Things don’t ever change, do they now. Now, I ain’t gonna fool y’all dollfaces, this cast here around my leg? This ain’t no fake. Still stings like a bitch. But I’m ready for you come Breaking Point, doll, and you better get ready, ‘cause I’mma be in one hell of a kickin’ mood.

Kimbo stares at Chrysta, shooting the smirk right back at her, before staring at Andi.

Kimberly: I can see where y’all comin’ from, too, Space Caramel. I see ya. You want the definitive match. See who makes the most noise. What do y’all think, FFW?! Y’all wanna see what kinda boom is louder, the L.O.V.E. or the Pineapple Bomb?!

The crowd cheers in approval! And Kimbo smirks at Chrysta and Andi.

Kimberly: I’mma tell y’all dolls something. I didn’t come back to wrestling to back out of a good fight. So if it’s a fight y’all want, a fight y’all get. Consider your challenges accepted. The both of them.

Chrysta grins at her old ally while Andi hops up and down excitedly at the breaking news!

Andi: I love giving the people what they want, don’t you? I look forward to our encounter then…. Both of them, in fact. We can find out the answers to a lot of questions this way… but just like our race, minus one monkey and his banana…. I’ll be looking to leave you both in the space dust.

Andi sticks her hand out again to Aries, being very trusting, even bowing her head to her elder. Kimbo reaches out to Andi and grabs her hand, as the two shake hands, for the delight of the crowd… Before Kim clenches her hand and throws Andi a dirty look.

Kimberly: Or... I could put y’all in the Upside-Down Pineapple Bomb for a fourth time. You never know, doll.

Andi: Good luck with that, champ.

Andi’s grin is as wide as her ego. Which is wide. Chrysta chuckles into her mic, shaking her head as she steps between Kim and Andi.

Chrysta: My dear friend, I shall be looking forward to our match next week. I feel as though we’ll have a lot of catching up to do afterwards. I have no doubt that we’ll be quite the challenge for one another.

She as well extends her hand out to Kim, nodding her head to her as a means of respect. And Kim shares a handshake with Chrysta as well.

Kimberly: Hit me with your best, champ. I ain’t settlin’ for anything less than that.

And finally, Kimbo starts (trying) to make her way out of the ring, as swiftly as someone in a cast can do. The Ice Queen gets next to her, looking to assist her out of the ring (for reals, for anyone thinking otherwise), while Andi holds open the ropes for her. Chrysta and Andi exchange glances for a moment, but cooler heads prevail as they all head backstage.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:50:59 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 11:26:28 pm »

A brief clip shows the open challenge issued by Jodie Gray several weeks ago, of which she managed to turn back the first by defeating Lily-Rose. We then see the tweets where Ashleigh Powell asked for the next one before we head back to the ring.

Zack: There you saw it, Ashleigh Powell asked for this match tonight as part of Jodie’s Open Challenge to any of the inaugural class. Lily-Rose came up a hair short, but let’s see if Powell can do any better! Mandy Gray said earlier she was here to see her sister tonight, and as a result, she’ll be as close as she can be without getting involved. Welcome to the booth.

Mandy: Hey Zack! I know I said I wanted to be up close, but I didn’t expect to be in the booth! Asking for matches rarely goes well, so Ashleigh has an uphill battle right from the start.

A board game appears on the screen. We see two sets of hands moving pieces back and forth on a chess board until the final move finds the queen capturing the king.

Voice: Checkmate! The Queen takes the King.

The arena lights go out before the familiar sound of the opening voice echoes throughout the arena.

MZ HYDE!

The lights stay off before a single spotlight hits the stage as the first verse of Mz Hyde begins to play, Jodie Gray comes skipping out onto the ramp with the Champion of Champion’s title around her shoulder. and turns her back towards the crowd, her Dr. Jekyll and Mz. Hyde outfit flapping around as she lowers her head, slowly removing her top hat. Seth Star walks out and stands beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder. Jodie’s head snaps back as she looks at the crowd.

As the chorus hits, the lights begin to flash between purple, gold, and white lights, Jodie slowly removes her jacket to reveal her Mz. Hyde ring attire.

Gaby: Introducing from Charlotte, North Carolina; being accompanied to the ring by her boyfriend, Seth star, she is the Champion of Champions and the face of Future Shock; this is “The Queen of Games” Jodie Gray!

Jodie ignores the crowd as she makes her way into the ring as Seth smiles at her, she blows him a kiss before placing her top hat and and jacket together in the corner. She skips around the ring a bit before finally reaching her corner; from which she then awaits the bell to ring.

Zack: Here’s a woman you will meet at Relentless, Mandy. You know her very well, what are Jodie’s greatest strengths and her weaknesses in your view?

Mandy: Her mind and her mind. Jodie’s a fantastic strategist, but she overthinks to the point it damages her. That and her temper, which we’ve all seen before.

The opening riff of Switchfoot's "Dark Horses" revs up over the PA system as fans start standing up, craning their heads toward the entrance to see who's coming out.

Yeah!

Ashleigh Powell pushes her way through the curtain, a wide smile on her face as she looks out, taking in the audience before beginning her walk down the aisle.

I made my mistakes
I seen my heart cave in
I got my scars
I been to hell and back again

Born for the blue skies
We’ll survive the rain
Born for the sunrise
We’ll survive the pain

As the song is just reaching the chorus, Ash hops up on the apron spinning around so her back is to the ropes, and throws up her arms.

We’re singing…
Hey, you can’t count us out
We’ve been running up against the crowd
Yeah, we are the dark horses
We’re singing…
Wait! It’s not over now
We’ve been down but we’ve never been out
Yeah, we are the dark horses

Ashleigh gets into the ring motioning for the fans in attendance to make some noise, and she heads across the ring, climbing up to the second rope. Perched there, she raises her right arm before climbing back down and stretching to get ready for the coming match.

Gaby: And her opponent, hailing from Chattanooga, Tennessee…...ASHLEIGH POWELL!!

Zack: Ever since arriving in Future Shock, Ashleigh has been called a blue chip talent. And Adam is certainly very high on her. But she just competed in a massive tag match this past Tuesday on the season finale of Future Shock, so I wonder if she is close to 100% just a few days removed.

Mandy: Considering exactly who she was facing, I find it quite unlikely that she’ll be completely match ready either. This kid’s one of the most hell bent we’ve had in some time though, so...

Referee Stephen Wilson calls for the bell to start the match as the fans already begin a chant for the newcomer, which brings a smile to Ashleigh’s face as she and Jodie start to circle before locking up in the center of the ring. With a slight advantage, Ashleigh starts to push Jodie back into the ropes. The referee calls for a break, and Ashleigh gives it only for Jodie to fire a chop across her chest that backs her up. A second and third follow that before the Queen of Games pulls her head down to fire a pair of knees into it and then lifts her for a stomach breaker across her knee. Powell falls to the mat from there as Jodie shakes her head down at her.

Zack: Jodie using the element of surprise there on the break, and has gotten Ashleigh down on the canvas already. She must feel pretty confident, because I’d stay on her if it was me.

Mandy: So would I, but like I said, her head is her weakness and her strength.

As Jodie looks down in some disappointment, Ashleigh returns the favor with the element of surprise by sweeping her legs out from under her to bring her down to the mat. Powell pounces on top of her in the mount position before firing forearm shots into both sides of her head. Several connect before she rolls through and puts Jodie face down on the mat before she applies a full nelson and climbs back to her feet. Gray starts to try to get free, only for Powell to turn it into a modified atomic drop that sends Jodie to the canvas. And before the Queen can get back to her feet, Ashleigh plants a knee into her back and applies a rear chinlock.

Zack: Ashleigh showing some skill of her own, mat wrestling skill at that and now she’s got a rear chinlock well applied on Jodie after that variation of an atomic drop.

Mandy: Well that’s what Jodie gets for not keeping up what she had. This could be a different situation right now if it weren’t for that.

Powell began to pull back on her head with a bit more pressure, releasing one hand to drive a couple more forearm shots across her chest before she applied the chinlock again. Jodie’s face grimaced in pain and slight frustration as she turned in to get to her feet. Ashleigh turned it into a side headlock, grinding the hold into place before Jodie tried to shoot her off into the ropes. She went about three steps before she pulled Jodie back into the side headlock again with a smile. The Queen of Games countered this though, scooping her up and falling down with a back suplex that drove Ashleigh into the canvas.

Zack: Nice counter out of the Queen right there, and Ashleigh got deposited on the back of her head. The Cerebral Chinchilla could be in trouble.

Mandy: Never a good place to be dropped, but it’ll be enough to see Jodie firmly back in the driver’s seat.

Jodie got to one knee, raining fists down into Ashleigh’s head repeatedly before she got back to her feet. She pulled her up by the arm to her knees before she began to fire kicks into her body. Each one of them doubled her over, only for Jodie to jerk her back up and do it again three times in succession. When she let go of her arm, Gray took off towards the ropes and caught Ashleigh with a low dropkick into the same area she’d been kicking. It doubled her over again, allowing Jodie to connect with a leg drop across the back of her head before she rolled her over and went for a lateral press.

Zack: Jodie with those vicious head and body shots, and we’ve got a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Ashleigh kicked out at two as Jodie rolled to her knees, glancing to her fiance on the floor as the Queen sat her up and then sat behind her before applying a headscissors. Jodie rolled to her stomach, and began to pound her head into the mat with her legs before she got to her feet again.

Mandy, sort of in time with the thumping: Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ashleigh’s face is getting squashed!

Ashleigh began to get to her feet a bit groggily before Jodie pulled her up the rest of the way, firing a couple more chops in before she whipped her across into the corner. Powell struck back first against the turnbuckles before Jodie darted towards her, and connected with a roaring elbow right to her jaw. Powell collapsed to her knees in the corner and then down on the canvas as Jodie stepped over her, climbing up onto the middle turnbuckle and waving her to get up.

Zack: What a vicious elbow right to the jaw, and Ashleigh may be regretting accepting this challenge right now! Jodie’s telling her to get up, I’m not sure what she has in mind off the middle rope though.

Mandy: She said herself she has nothing to lose in either case, so I doubt she’s regretting it. Though that rope thing is...different, shall we say.

Ashleigh began to get up to her hands and knees slowly as Jodie nodded her approval, waving her to move a little bit more. And as she did, Jodie jumped from the middle rope into a double stomp across her back that put her back on the canvas again. She quickly rolled her over, grabbed her legs and rolled through with a cover!

Mandy: And now we know what she was doing!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ashleigh got her shoulder up in time before the three as Jodie started back to her feet. Gray kept asking her if she was sure she wanted this match after all before she pulled her up by the head. She shoved her back into the corner, and was about to connect with another knife edge chop. But Ashleigh reversed it and put her in the corner instead. And before Jodie knew what happened, Powell began firing those same chops rapidly into her chest as the crowd came to its feet!

Zack: Jodie might have taken a little too much time talking there, because here comes Ashleigh! Look at those chops! Gray’s chest is gonna be lit up like a Christmas tree before this is over!

Mandy: Like a tree? Like a traffic light, be about the same colour! Not sure trying to play with Ashleigh is working here.

Ashleigh fired Jodie across to the far corner before Gray struck and stumbled out. Powell took off past her, running up the corner like a cat and connecting with a back elbow into Jodie’s jaw when she turned around. The fans were quite loud at this point as Ashleigh took a brief moment as she tried to collect herself after Jodie’s assault. And as Gray started to get up, Powell circled around behind her with her arms outstretched before she zoomed in and locked in a chickenwing submission. It was only in for a brief moment before Jodie instinctively darted for the ropes to grab them. The referee called for the break, but instead Ashleigh grabbed both arms into a chickenwing and snapped backwards into suplex then into a bridge for a cover!

Mandy: Different way of utilising the break!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jodie managed to get her shoulder free before the three came down. Ashleigh shoved her off, and climbed back to her feet. The TN native watched Jodie for a moment before she took off towards the far side. Gray started back to her feet, only to catch a flying headscissors takedown from Powell that snapped her to the mat.

Zack: I think it’s safe to say that Powell has picked up the pace of this match, and she’s running on all cylinders at the moment! Jodie’s getting her clock cleaned!

The brunette headed for the nearest corner, starting to climb up and look between her own legs to see Jodie starting to get up. Ashleigh watched her like a hawk. And when she rose fully, Powell came off the top with a moonsault that flattened Jodie to the canvas. The fans gave very loud approval as she connected, and hooked Jodie’s leg for the cover. Seth immediately hopped up on the apron, causing referee Stephen Wilson to intercept him. Meanwhile, the fans were counting the fall.

Fans: ONE………….TWO……………………...THREEEEE!!!!

Ashleigh glanced around for the official, seeing him tied up with Seth on the apron. She got back to her feet and went to get him as Jodie rolled onto her stomach, and reached into her top.

Mandy: …Thanks, Seth. Seeing Jodie lose is just that hard, is it?

Zack: He has no reason to be up there, and the fans are counting falls here tonight in Dallas!

Powell went to the referee, shoving Seth to try to knock him off the apron. The referee finally turned back around to the action as Ashleigh made a beeline to get Jodie, who was starting to get up to her feet with her back to her.

Zack: This is a trap!! She’s got the glove on, and Ashleigh doesn’t even see it yet!

Ashleigh went to grab her as Jodie spun around, looking to apply the mandible claw. But Powell ducked her hand, scooped her up and planted her with a standing side slam. She quickly darted for the corner, ascending and then coming off with the high angle senton!

Zack: She countered…..BURNING BRIGHT!!

Mandy: And Jodie just ate the lot!

Powell hit it perfectly, hooking both legs for the cover as Wilson dropped to make the count.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Wilson called for the bell to much fanfare as Ashleigh sat up with a tired smile on her face. And as she started to her feet, the referee raised her hand in victory.

Mandy: Give the challenger all the credit for this one, she came to do what she came to do, and that was make the name for herself before the relaunch!

Gaby: Here is your winner…………..ASHLEIGH POWELL!!!!

Zack: Ashleigh had the mandible claw well scouted, and she hit the senton! Powell goes into the relaunch with a HUGE win!

Mandy: Huge win and much required momentum for that Aspire battle royal!

Ashleigh beamed at the response of the fans as she climbed up to the second turnbuckle, raising her hand in victory as the crowd showed massive support for her. From there, we head to the backstage area.

Jo’s Russian Summer

A quick commercial for Future Shock Absolution on June 18th is shown before we return back to the live show, and find Amber with a ginger well known to Future Shock fans.

Amber: On June 18th, Future Shock returns to Pay Per View for Absolution live from Las Vegas, Nevada. Sin City will play host as the women of Future Shock do what they do best in the ring. Joining me is a woman who I already know will be part of that show, Jo McFarlane! Or do you prefer Mrs. Gudge?

THe redhead laughs softly, shaking her head.

Jo: McFarlane all day, every day. My husband doesn’t even use Gudge. It’s literally there for legal reasons. And yeah, yeah I will. Which is freaking awesome.

Amber: That’s what I was told, yes. But before we get to that, it certainly seems like your FFW career of late surrounds the Demidov sisters. At the next Velocity, we got a trios match as you and your sisters meet  them and Karina in the main event. Then of course at Relentless, you meet Mika again in a rematch of your 2015 Match of the Year candidate. If people didn’t know better, they’d think you all got along as much time in the ring as you spend together.

Jo: You really would. It’s insane, and almost as though this time of year is the time for Mika and I to go war. The first time was Relentless two years ago, then there was last summer...and now there’s this. It’s a pity we don’t get along very well, otherwise this would be a hell of a lot of fun for an entirely different reason! In this case however, I just get as many reasons as I can to batter ten bells out of a couple of women I don’t especially like and in the case of Future Shock step in with one that I’ve never faced. That’s always great fun.

Amber: I wanted to get your opinions on the recent events surrounding the No Surrender Championship, namely Samantha relieving Amy of both that title and her job as Ultraviolence Commissioner and putting it up on a Best of 3 series between Mileena Savage & Natalya Demidov after Starla was badly injured and unable to defend it.

Jo: Well...can we just chuck the job of Ultraviolence Commissioner? I know two isn’t a great number to base statistics on, but you’re running a one hundred percent track record of women who’ve come into that position and tried to screw up the company in one way or another. AMy being relieved is a good thing, and certainly does Natalya a few favours. THe best of three...that’ll be interesting. I’m glad to see Mileena’s going to be returning, and I guess that Natalya’s getting that shot she wanted.

Amber: The division’s really exploded with interest after all this that has gone with Amy. You have people like Savannah Taylor and now Freya Kane all stating their interests. Do you think it’s possible Amy actually revitalized the division and brought more attention to it than it had?

Jo: No. I don’t. The division’s been understated as long as it’s been there, and there’ve always been people who wanted to be there...the focus has always been elsewhere, and when you focus on one, others drop into the background. She’s made a focus out of it, certainly. Savannah and Freya don’t strike me as people to jump in on something just because it’s flavour. People like the recently departed Lisbeth...yeah, because rookies. Jump on what’s hot.

Amber: Well that brings me to Absolution on June 18th. You’re going to be part of a big tag match against both Natalya & Karina of what has been called Team Russia. But you will be teaming up with your partner, “Killer C” Caroline Stark!

Jo: Oh yay, I gotta try and avoid that freaking Texas Cloverleaf twice in as many months! Crap. Nah, I kid. It’s been a while since C and I hit the ring together and I love the fact we’re going to be able to do that again soon, hopefully with her holding the big one. I’m not gonna kid on Team Russia aren’t a force, anyone who looks at them and says they aren’t is in friggin’ la la land. Thing is...Karina’s not Mika. Mika’s better. Natalya knows that and she knows that’ll cause her problems,

Amber: Not to mention that the last time you two were in the ring with Natalya and Mika, it didn’t pan out as well as you might have hoped, referring to Chaos Theory there. But when you take out Mika and replace her with Karina, do you think that steepens or lessens the challenge? Because then you have two extremely powerful women instead of one and a technician like Mika.

Jo: It does both depending on how you look at it. The two women being powerful gives them a different game to work with, certainly a more dangerous game considering Karina could hug you too tight and break your ribs. But it dulls it a little as well, purely because, to me, Mika is just better. And honestly - I know this is a cliche - you don’t get much better than sisters when it comes to chemistry 95% of the time.

Amber: And finally, is it safe to assume that with all these new players coming into the division that getting back into position for a No Surrender Championship match would be of interest to you?

Jo: Getting back into it was always an interest of mine. The fact it’s suddenly much more vocal about how busy it is just makes that idea better.

Amber: I wish you luck in that endeavor then. Thanks for your time tonight, Jo!

A quick graphic showing the tag match added to Absolution is shown before we head back to the ring.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:55:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 11:27:52 pm »

With a recap of their first meeting and the attack perpetrated by OE including their war of words since then, we head back into the arena as Gaby enters the ring.

Zack: This right here may be the biggest grudge match on the whole card! There is a lot of bad blood boiling between these two technicians, and I’ll tell you now I don’t expect a technical classic.

Kaylee: Both of this ladies have been wanting a piece of the other for some time now, and we’re all just lucky we get to see it and that they waited this long.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

“Word up son, word. (Yeah, to all the killers and a hundred dollar billas!)”

“Shook Ones Pt. 2” begins to play throughout the arena as the crowd cheers when The Eight Chamber Orochi comes out to the crowd with her arms crossed over her chest and arms outstretched. O.E. walks down to the ramp, mouthing every word as though she’s in the middle of the rap video and looking at the camera while throwing up signs. Mai Hotaru follows her closely, telling O.E. to pay attention.

“I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous,
You heard of us,
Official Queensbridge murderers,
The Mobb comes equipped with warfare, beware,
Of my crime family who got nuff shots to share.”

Gaby: From the streets and weighing in tonight at 152 lbs... Accompanied to the ring by Mai Hotaru! She is the Eight Chamber Orochi! ....This is O.E. Ayano!

“Son, they shook...
'Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks!
Scared to death, scared to look,
They shook,
'Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks!
Scared to death, scared to look...”

O.E. rolls into the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle before crossing her arms over her chest once more and nods her head. She then drops down to the ring and looks at the ref before asking him if he’s holding. With a usual no, she shrugs her shoulders and gets ready for her match. Once more, Mai yells at her to focus with an exasperated expression.

Zack: After losing to Lily-Rose some time ago, O.E. Ayano didn’t take it well at all. And on our last Future Shock event, she tried to break her knee for it! If I’m Mai, I’d stay far away from this we are about to see.

Kaylee: Mai is a clever woman Zack, she’ll know exactly what to do in each situation, even if I don’t agree with it.

As "Freak Like Me" plays over the PA system, the lights turn to a lovely shade of yellow while the jumbotron plays a highlight video of Lily's MMA career thus far. Soon after the crowd gives a roaring applause as the Fighting Rose comes out through the curtain in her “TROUBLE CLEF” Bloody Clef t-shirt, her face expressing complete determination as her eyes focus on the ring.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Portsmouth, New Hampshire...LILY-ROSE!

Pounding her gloved fists together as she reaches ringside, Lily takes the stairs up to the apron, brushing her feet off before entering the ring. After climbing the turnbuckles Lily shouts out to the crowd, holding the metal horns up proudly. The MMA fighter holds them up for a while, letting the crowd's roar die down before climbing off the turnbuckles. Taking her shirt off to reveal her ring gear, she tosses it to outside the ring, staring down her opponent before the fight begins.

Zack: Look at that face, Lily hasn’t taken her eyes off Ayano. She looks like she’s sitting on ready to explode here in a matter of seconds!

Kaylee: Lily knows that Ayano can hang with her in the ring, even after defeating her way back when. She’ll have to show some caution here I think.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell, and it’s almost as though that was their trigger as both women took off towards each other before Lily-Rose swept her legs and took OE down. She mounted her as the two started raining fists back and forth at each other. OE fired from her back as Lily hammered in shots from above as the fans came to their feet already. Ayano rolled her off finally, and got to her feet before Lily was already up and back at her again before the fists started flying once more. The blonde caught her with a short knee, and bent her over the rest of the way before she began to drive knees up into her ribs one after another. She stood her up, and caught her with a spinning backfist to the jaw that sent her backwards. Lily grabbed her arm, and fired her with velocity into the corner. She followed her in with a corner clothesline that crunched OE there before she whipped her across again to the far corner. Ayano struck hard as Lily charged in after her, only for OE to sidestep her. The MMA fighter stopped herself before she collided with the turnbuckles, only to turn and have OE take her down and the pair throw hands on the mat all over again with OE in the mount position.

Zack: I told you it wouldn’t be a technical classic, these two literally cannot stand one another and they’re just trading blows here in the American Airlines Arena!

Kaylee: Trading blows and it looks like Mai’s protege has the upper hand, so to speak. This is where she does some major damage.

The flurry of fists continued as the pair rolled out under the bottom rope to the floor, not even that stopping them at first. OE got back to her feet, stomping away at Lily before she jerked her up and rammed her back first into the apron. It frozen the blonde up in pain before Ayano grabbed her arms and sent her with velocity into the ringside barricade where she struck back first. Ayano didn’t even give her a chance to take a breath before she charged in with a running high knee to her chin that toppled her over the barricade into the front row of ringside. The camera showed the look of anger etched across OE’s face before she leaned over the barricade, trying to pull her opponent back up.

Zack: Lily was damn near dropped into the lap of the front row ringside, and OE isn’t done with the punishment yet! You wouldn’t think these two are technicians to watch this melee unfolding before our eyes!

Kaylee: No, and this is where I go back to what I start at the beginning. Lily is being taken advantage of here and it’s all because she charged in from the bell.

She pulled the blonde up, hooking her head under one arm as OE hoisted her up for a vertical suplex. But Lily slipped out the back and landed on her feet. Ayano turned to face her before Lily clocked her with a straight right to the jaw that staggered her a moment. A furious expression, she whipped OE into the steel ring steps, doubling her over them on impact. Lily hopped up onto the apron and took off, looking for a curb stomp onto the steps. But Ayano moved out of the way as Lily landed, and quickly went to take her leg out from under her. Lily left her feet to avoid the swipe and fell onto OE, driving her into the floor with a Thesz press before Lily unloaded straight hand shots to the head. Mai was screaming at the referee to get them in the ring, causing her to break her count unintentionally.

Zack: The only reason the referee hasn’t counted them out is because Mai is telling her to get them in the ring. Just how do you propose she do that, Mai?!

Kaylee: I think Mai just wants Lily to stop having the advantage and this is the first thing she thought of, to be honest.

Mai saw she wasn’t having any success before she moved around the ring towards the pair till Lily looked up and spotted her. Hotaru backed up with her hands up as Lily got to her feet, glaring at her.

Zack: Mai’s an idiot, I wouldn’t get close to those two for anything! And Lily just spotted her!  If looks could kill, I’d have a new broadcast partner at Velocity right now!

Kaylee: Hey now, that’s a little harsh. She just got Lily off Ayano without touching her, a miracle in itself right now, I’d say.

Mai started to back up the ramp, moving quicker towards the backstage area before she finally turned around and darted towards the back. And when Lily turned around, OE had gotten back up and mowed her down with a clothesline that sent her onto the ramp. Davis screamed at them to get back in the ring as OE pulled Lilly up, firing her towards the ring where she hit the apron square in the chest. Ayano stalked in behind her before she rolled her under the bottom rope, and then followed after her as the referee’s count had gotten to eight.

Kaylee: See? Thanks to Mai Original Elk has the advantage now, I’d say it worked out pretty well for her.

OE stomped at Lily’s neck when she tried to get up, scooping her up the rest of the way and hitting a swinging neckbreaker to follow that. She pressed her boot into her throat as the referee began to count her down for it. She lifted her foot on four and replaced it for another four count as Davis gave her a piece of her mind. Ayano hit a fist drop into Lily’s face as she rolled over. The blonde rolled onto her stomach trying to recover before OE used a deadlift to pick her up and throw her with a German suplex.

Kaylee: What raw power! Lily went from prone, to flying, to landing on the back of her head in the span of a second Zack!

Ayano pulled her up again, planting her head between her legs before she scooped her upside down and spiked her into the mat with a piledriver. The Trouble Clef member collapsed like a house of cards on the canvas before OE grabbed her arm, and dropped down beside her to apply a crossface. Ayano locked her arm in place as she cranked back on Lily’s head, causing it to flush red as she pulled backwards. Davis dropped down into position to ask her if she wanted to give up, but Lily wasn’t having that idea at all. OE kept yelling “Tap, bitch!” repeatedly as the referee continued to ask for the submission. The fans in Dallas began to chant her name as Lily-Rose’s face darkened in color before she managed to kick her leg out under the bottom rope behind her. Davis spotted it immediately, demanding a break as she pointed it out to Ayano. But OE ignored her and kept it applied until Davis broke the hold herself. OE got to her feet, glaring at Davis as a result.

Zack: She didn’t want to break the hold, and the referee took matters into her own hands. That can be very dangerous, especially with the hostility we have between these two women.

Kaylee: I would be very cautious if I were that Zebra, that’s for sure, but he has to do his job and that was the right call.

While OE glared at Davis, Lily climbed back to her feet. And before she could turn to face her, Lily snatched her up into a full nelson before driving her into the canvas before both women collapsed on the mat.

Zack: OE was giving Davis a death stare, and Lily nailed that full nelson bomb she calls the Pretender! But after everything she’s been through, she can’t follow up.

Kaylee: Yeah, without Mai here Ayano seems to be getting distracted and it just cost her big time. She has to get her head in the game for sure.

The Trouble Clef member held the back of her neck as she lay on her side on the canvas, a look of pain etched across her face. She glanced over to see OE starting to sit up and looking very dazed as a result. Lily pushed up to her feet finally and took off towards the ropes. As OE was pushing up to her hands and knees, the blonde rebounded with a Muy Thai kick into her ribs that lifted her off the canvas for a half second before she fell back down. The fans began to get behind her all over again as Lily took a moment to gather herself again. A look of anger still etched across her features, she doubled back after OE and dragged her leg out under the bottom rope when she rolled to the floor. OE started to sit up when Lily drove her knee across the edge of the apron once and then again and then again. Ayano shouted in pain before Lily dragged her towards the ring post. With the fans solidly behind her, she pulled OE’s leg back and wrapped it around the post violently.

Kaylee: Lily is pulling out all the stops here Zack and I can’t say that I blame her after everything that’s happened. Ayano’s leg has been targetted and that’s never a good thing.

The blonde slid back into the ring, stomping away at the right leg before she stepped through and applied a figure four leglock with her closest to the ropes. OE’s face grimaced in pain as Lily pulled on her leg, almost flopping back and forth on the mat trying to increase the pressure. Davis dropped down to see if she wanted to quit. OE just piefaced her away as Lily kept the hold expertly applied. Ayano tried to turn it over, but when she started to roll, Lily drove an elbow into her knee and that stopped her quickly.

Zack: OE is getting a taste of the pain and agony she caused Lily that put her on the shelf for so long. And what’s better for Lily is she’s closer to the ropes, OE better find a way!

Kaylee: Ayano is going to have to use that power of hers to either drag the two of them to the ropes or try once again to roll this over. Failing that, it’s tap or snap and I know what I’d choose.

Davis moved just out of arm’s reach for Ayano before she asked again for the submission. She got a fairly negative answer to her question as Davis continued to ask. Lily began to slid on her elbows under the bottom rope before she was literally hanging upside down in the figure four with OE on the mat! The pressure increased tenfold as OE screamed before Davis turned around and demanded a break. She made it to four before Lily released it and dropped to the floor at ringside.

Zack: A hanging figure four, Lily was literally upside down over the floor and OE’s leg has got to be in agony right now! There’s not been a single pinfall, Kaylee. They’re just out to hurt each other as much as they can!

Kaylee: Good news? Ayao is free from the hold. Bad news? She might be ripe for the pickings after this.

Lily rolled back into the ring, grabbing OE’s leg and driving her knee into the mat when she rolled onto her stomach. She lifted her into the air a second time, only to drive that same injured knee into the canvas. The blonde called for her inverted cloverleaf to a positive response from the crowd. And as she reached down to grab OE’s leg, Ayano used her arms and her other leg to send Lily flying through the ropes to the floor. She crashed hard at ringside in front of the broadcast table as OE seemed to be talking under her breath before she grabbed the ropes to help her get back to her feet. She finally made it, and when Lily did the same on the floor, OE shot herself over the top rope into a senton right on top of her!

Zack: Not often we see OE Ayano taking to the air, but it worked perfectly that time. And they are right out here in front of us, which makes this the last place I want to be right now.

Kaylee: I’ll protect you Zack, but in this sort of match, all those reservations you have, you throw them out the window and you do what you have to to win this match.

OE had a hard time getting back up, being unable to put much pressure on her knee in the process. She leaned against the table, actually sitting on the front of it before she pulled Lily up and bounced her head off the top of the table sticking out from between her legs. That dropped the blonde back to the floor as OE slowly climbed up to her feet, keeping the injured leg bent as the fans in Dallas showed her no love whatsoever. She gave them an obscene gesture before she fell face forward with a diving headbutt into Lily’s chest when she tried to sit up.

Kaylee: I don’t agree with that, these fans haven’t been dissecting your leg, that’s been Lily’s doing, but still, she’s getting back into this. What a match!

Zack: It’s been every bit as hard-hitting as I suspected it would be, and more! OE has as much regard for Lily as she does these fans in Dallas.

Ayano started to get back up, clearly continuing to favor her knee as she did so. She glanced up to the referee, casting a long look to Davis before she pulled Lily up by her hair and pasting her with a pair of European uppercuts before she rolled her under the bottom rope back inside the ring. Ayano rolled in after her at the seven count from the official, who was counting very deliberately. OE crawled towards her opponent, pulling her up and then applying a dragon sleeper that allowed OE to drop to one knee behind her.

Zack: OE with that dragon sleeper, looking to put Lily into dreamland if she can’t get her to quit. That’s a move you’ve won more than a few matches with yourself, Kaylee.

Kaylee: Yeah, it’s a preferred move for me indeed. Not only to you sap the energy out of your opponent, but you also blind them, in a sense, so they can’t see where the ropes are.

OE began to lean into the hold as she tried to apply more pressure to make Lily pass out, if not tap out. Davis asked the blonde if she wanted to quit, but she got a negative response. The fans began to get behind the New Hampshire native, chanting her name as OE continued to shout berating words at her opponent in addition to telling her to quit.

Zack: She’s got that hold locked in, but Lily’s fighting it with all she’s got! I’ve not seen too many sit in that hold for very long without either tapping out or losing consciousness. Lily-Rose may not be far from the latter right now.

Kaylee: The best thing to do here, and I’m sure Mai would be telling her this if she were still out here, would be to wrap those legs around Lily’s body to prevent any sort of escape.

OE leaned in further before Lily grabbed her head and started to bring her knee up repeatedly into the top of OE’s head. Three off-center shots landed before Ayano collapsed backwards to the mat, leaning against the ropes and holding the top of her head as Lily rolled away from her to try to collect herself. Boos began to filter through the crowd as the cameras spotted Mai Hotaru cautiously heading back down the ramp towards the ring again.

Zack: Here comes Mai back to the ring, she must have found some liquid courage in the back. Notice how she’s staying on the far side of the ring, she doesn’t want to get Lily-Rose’s attention again, that’s for sure.

Kaylee: Can you blame her? But it looks like Ayano as in need of her advice so this could be good for her.

The Trouble Clef member started to pull herself together as OE used the ropes to get back to her feet, though she was hopping more than walking. As Davis went to check on Lily, OE headed for the corner and began to untie the top turnbuckle before she threw it to the floor. She looked over her shoulder with a cold stare at Lily, who was trying to get back up herself. Ayano doubled back after her, hobbling on one good leg as she pulled Lily up and went to fire her into the corner she had just exposed. The blonde stopped just before impact as OE closed the gap behind her. Ayano measured and went for a roundhouse kick….

Zack: OE looking for one nasty kick right here!

And it worked! Lily’s head smacked the exposed turnbuckle before she stumbled backwards. OE snatched her up into the inverted lotus can opener hold!

Zack: Lily’s head struck the metal under that turnbuckle, and right into this!! She calls this TRIUMPH!!

Kaylee: Davis completely missing the exposed steel there and that might be the end of Lily here tonight.

The referee dropped down to check for a submission as Lily tried to grab at anything she could to cause a break. But OE had excellent ring positioning with no ropes within reach. The referee asked her again and again as Lily held out for several seconds before she finally tapped the mat. Davis called for the bell as Mai stepped into the ring, applauding her client. Ayano held it a couple seconds longer anyway before she finally let go and collapsed to the mat, leaning now against the ropes to hold her up.

Kaylee: Both of these women went above and beyond what we’ve seen from them thus far and in the end, Ayano’s tactics were just a little too much for Lily to overcome.

Gaby: Here is your winner by submission……...O.E. AYANO!!!!

Zack: I’ll tell you what, these two did everything they could to rip the other into pieces. But Lily wasn’t able to get her revenge here tonight in Dallas! O.E. Ayano has now tied the series between them!

Davis raised her hand as Mai helped her to her feet, almost holding her up as OE hopped on her good leg. The crowd gave her no love whatsoever as Mai raised her hand again with OE looking proud...and in a lot of pain before she rolled out of the ring.

Kaylee: This crowd doesn’t like it, but how do you not respect what both of these women went through here tonight? What a fight!

As Mai helped her client hobble towards the back, we cut elsewhere.

Future Shock Pride

The American Airlines Arena suddenly gets quite a shock to it as the Dallas crowd gets a visitor for the Future Shock Redemption pay-per-view.

”Woke up this morning! You got yourself a gun! Got yourself a gun!”

The chorus of fans erupt throughout the arena as the lights go off and "Got Ur Self A Gun” by Nas plays. The silhouette of Killer C can be seen in front of the entranceway to the ring, with a bright white light in front of her. When the lights return to normal, Caroline is seen standing tall with her arms crossed, looking at the crowd with her bandanna around her mouth. As always she has her bulletproof vest worn over the rest of her ring gear.

“Yo I’m livin’ in this time, behind enemy lines so...
I got mine I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)
You from the hood I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)”

C walks to the ring, high-fiving every fan she can on the way before she rolls in the squared circle from under the ropes. Killer C then motions for Gaby to give her the mic, but the Wildcat gives her a grin.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring at this time.... KILLER C... CCCAARROOLLIINNEE SSSTTAARRKK!!

C gives Gaby a glance and Crimson flashes a grin, making Caroline herself laugh slightly and thank her before Gaby hands her the microphone. The next challenger for the FFW Championship stares out at the crowd as they rumble, rallying up with different chants as Caroline starts speaking up in the microphone.

Caroline: So Before I get started I just wanna say to my tag partner in the back, that we better pack a lunch Jo, if we’re gonna be throwing down with Team Russia, this time dancin’ with a Demidov and Karina. Red Dead Demolition rides again at Absolution. Expect a lot of explosives, some slightly foul language aaannnddd a Rocky reference... Obviously the BSX has rubbed off on me more than I thought. Sorry Jo.

This gets a nice round of laughter from the Dallas crowd and seems to perk The Instant Classic up some as she nods in agreement. This evening, as always Caroline has worn her ring gear even though she doesn’t have a match scheduled for tonight.

Caroline: Tuesday marked the final chapter of Future Shock as we once knew it and I have to admit... It’s a little bittersweet. Twenty-one seasons ladies and gentlemen. Twenty-one champions produced by the Future Shock brand. Well, twenty-one champions, four Future Shock cup winners, and countless memories from each and every single season. It should say something both to the success of this brand, and everything those past twenty-one seasons accomplished that we now have two graduates fighting over the FFW Championship, that Future Shock has at this point become the lifeblood of Femme Fatale Wrestling, but I say that not to sound so arrogant as to it is the end all be all on the FFW title... Our Unity Tag Team Champions, who just broke the longest reigning record? Future Shock graduates, and that record before was held by Future Shock graduates, and before that, one half of the team was a Future Shock graduate. One half of the Tornado Tag Champs? A Future Shock graduate now. The Ultraviolence Championship is currently held by a graduate and the champion before her? A graduate. Not to mention countless contenders for different titles throughout the company. Considering that we have graduates on hand who come in with different ranges to rookies fresh out of some school developmental program to wrestlers with years of experience...  Future Shock has long since just been the “developmental brand”. It is “A brand”. Just as integral to this company as Velocity. Just as integral as Breaking Point... Yet with so many moving parts, it makes it a bit more... Special.

The crowd seems to be wholeheartedly in agreement as The Instant Classic continues relating her feelings on Future Shock.

Caroline: As we look forward from here at Redemption to the two hour relaunch live at Staples Center, I would like to thank you guys. Every single one of you fans who have voted on every poll, who have made your voices heard and helped make up a large part of what Future Shock is. Not just in the polls, not just sitting here but showing the brand so much dedication, just like every single one of us graduates and incoming members have and will. There would be no us without you. There wouldn’t be twenty-one Future Shock season champions without you and countless graduates who can claim that Future Shock played a part in seeing them come into Femme Fatale Wrestling, myself included. Like I said... Bittersweet. It’s really a downer to know that the Season Twenty-One finale will be the last of its kind, and that we may never see anything like that again...

The Instant Classic slowly lowers the microphone and she begins to walk towards the ropes before flashing an almost shit-eating grin...

Caroline: But I will be damned if it isn’t exciting to know that things are only going to get bigger from here!  That we’re going to get more action at a dedicated arena in August, a base of operations where things can really kick off. The Aspire Ring and everything to come with that, the ever dominant Future Shock Champion whom... May finally get knocked off tonight. Lastly, I hope like a few of us competing here tonight or simply making our presence felt, the other Future Shock graduates make sure to show their pride in this brand and not have forgotten about it because the bus may take off without you, so to speak. Now if you guys will excuse me, I’m gonna go find my seat. Thank you guys again.

“Got Urself A Gun” hits on the sound system again as C hands Gaby the microphone and goes to find her seat.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:56:26 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 11:29:27 pm »

With the long history between the three women in the next match dating back to Season 19 of Future Shock shown in a highlight package, we head back to ringside.

Zack: As far as I’m concerned, this could be the main event tonight for Redemption. Coming up is a triple threat, and one that has no shortage of history behind it. It all began in the 19th season, and we’ll hope to settle it once and for all tonight. Joining me is my former broadcast partner for Velocity who sadly was replaced with Mai Hotaru...Erica!

Erica: I’m hereeeeee! ...Obviously, because yanno, I’m sitting beside you. This match has been so long in the making we don’t even know what to do with ourselves anymore.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a triple threat match!

A weather warning siren goes off, and smoke starts filling up the top of the ramp. The big screen shows a massive cloud coming down to land, forming a cone that, those who live in tornado areas will identify, can only mean bad times coming. But this smoke atop the ramp, it's not coming peacefully: it's invading the top stage really quick, with the help of a ramping gust of air that starts getting a bit violent. With the whole center stage taken by smoke, the gust coming from the main entrance is aggressive enough to lift a smaller person off the ground, as "Skylines" by D.i.N Beats hits the PA. But when the smoke dissipates, standing strong with her back turned to the violent wind is the Typhoon herself, Bianca Salvador, in her teal, black and white attire, arms out and hair flying into her face, as the crowd boos her violently.

Gaby: Introducing first/And her opponent/And their opponent, from Porto Alegre, Brazil... The "Typhoon"... BIANCA SALVADOR!

Step by step, Bianca treks down the entrance ramp ignoring the booing fans, eventually getting out of the wind zone so she can adjust her hair right before rolling into the ring. Once there, she climbs a turnbuckle and just stares at the booing audience, shaking her head at their negative reception before jumping back down to the mat and finally smiling upon meeting her opponent for the night.

Zack: Bianca Salvador is the reason Season 19 was thrown into chaos when she altered history by costing Anna the ladder match, which would cause a rematch for the title with Mallory. And as we know, Anna would go on to win it 2 out of 3 falls at Global Wars. All of that was due to Bianca.

Erica: ANd if she wins tonight...nothing is going to be solved since she was the one eliminated! A win for her serves to rub it in everyone’s faces!

“LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. The Howling Tongues continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat.

“GOING DOWN NAGASAKI, SHE’S GOTTA HOLD AND SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT!
SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED, THAT’S RIGHT!
SHE CALLS EVERY NIGHT, WONDERING WHERE I BEEN RUNNIN’ ‘ROUND!
SHE’S STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS RIGHT...TELL ME IS THIS RIGHT!?”

Gaby: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her arms to the fans with a determined smile on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and hands it off before punching the air, ready to fight.

Zack: As much as she likes and respects Anna, you gotta believe Mallory will always hold hostility towards Bianca in equal measure. Bennett put the Season 19 Championship up trying to do the right thing, and she lost it at Global Wars. I figure she has more to prove than anyone here.

Erica: I’m not sure if I agree or not. Mallory did what we all considered the right thing and it blew up in her face. She proved what might have been was not what happened, but she has more heart than anyone by doing that. Most wouldn’t have.

As Gaby was about to call out Anna, Bianca went immediately on the attack as Mallory was looking back to the ramp for the third participant. Bianca blindsided her with a high knee to the back of her head before driving her face into the turnbuckle repeatedly. The mechanic tried to fight out of it, but a short knee to the ribs doubled her over before Bianca pulled her head down and began driving Muay Thai knees into her face before she dumped her over the top rope to the floor. Referee Kevin Fisk started shouting for them to get in the ring before Bianca went out after her to a chorus of boos from the Dallas crowd. The boos only got louder as Bianca started to put the boots to the back of Mallory’s head before she pulled her up into a front facelock. She backed up a few steps, seemingly measuring before she drilled her with a DDT into the steps. Salvador rose to her feet as Mallory lay on the floor, clutching her head in pain.

Erica: And Bianca taking advantage of...I don’t even know what right now when the match hasn’t even started yet!

Zack: Anna’s not even gotten out here yet, there’s no bell! Bianca is as vicious as I’ve ever seen her!

Fisk rolled out to the floor to try to get Bianca back in the ring, but the Typhoon shoved him backwards and flipped up the ring apron before she pulled out a table. The blonde set it up ringside before she went back around to get Mallory. A few more stomps to her head followed before she dragged her to the table and sat her on top of it before she climbed up herself. Salvador planted her feet and shoved Mallory’s head between her legs before she scooped her up….and used a piledriver to put her head first through the table to the floor. Mallory lay in a heap on the floor as trainers headed out to check on Mallory. Salvador shoved them away before she jerked the chair that Gaby used, and started back towards Mallory again.

Erica: Bianca is just not for acting like a decent person right now, is she? She’s all too aware that this is essentially going to be a handicap match and wants nothing to do with that!

Zack: She’s met Mallory more than once, and there’s no doubt she doesn’t like her at all. It’s obvious she’s trying to take her out before this thing even gets underway...and she may have done just that.

The Typhoon went for a swing at a couple of the trainers as they circled around Mallory, causing them to scramble before she planted a boot against her neck to hold her in place before she raised the chair over her head like a guillotine.

Zack: She’s gonna crack her skull open right now!

The lights begin to swirl around the arena while “Never Gonna Get It” by Sean Biggs ft. Akon & Topic begins to play over the PA system. This stopped Bianca in her tracks before she rolled into the ring with the chair, waving Anna on out as the trainers went to check on Mallory finally.

Erica: And here comes Anna to make this the billed match! And save Mal!

Gaby: And finally …from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds…she is that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna places and bites down on her mouth guard before she charges towards the ring with Bianca waving her in, tapping the chair on the mat.

See I know you'll like my swagger, no strap when I come through…
Chain hangin' like Ali Baba, know me, ya know how I do.
The way that I move (Ya neva gonna get it)!
Cause I'm to smooth (Ya neva gonna get it)!
I thought you knew (Ya neva gonna get it)!
You ain't got a clue (Ya neva gonna get it)!

The referee rolled back into the ring as Anna slid under the ropes. Bianca went to swing at her head, but the referee caught the chair from behind her and jerked it out of her hands. Salvador glared back at him just as Anna speared her to the mat and started to unload with furious right hands to her head as the referee called for the bell. This brought the crowd to life as Anna unloaded with shots on Bianca, pulling her back to her feet and whipping her with velocity into the far corner. Salvador struck hard as Anna ran in right behind her with a roaring elbow to the jaw that sent her stumbling forward out of the corner. Anna hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, delivering a bulldog that spiked Bianca’s face into the mat.

Zack: The referee managed to get that chair away from Bianca, and it gave Anna the opening she needed! And now the Season 19 Champion is laying into Salvador….and the trainers are still down here with Bennett.

Erica: That is not a good sign...then again, the only one here with any advantage is Anna, she’s not actually done anything yet!

Anna glanced over to see the trainers with Mallory, turning back to Bianca with more than a little anger etched on her face. She pulled her up by the arm, and began to kick her in the ribs more than once before she fired her into another turnbuckle. Anna raised her hands as she followed her in, and began to deliver blazing right and left combinations to the body. Each shot connected, at least seven in a row before she scooped her up to sit on the top turnbuckle. Anna climbed up with her, hooking her head under one arm before snapping her down with a superplex. Giovanna rolled to her feet as Bianca held her back in pain. The trainers had managed to sit Mallory up against the barricade as they worked with her, asking her questions to see how lucid she was.

Zack: This may end up being a singles match with Anna and Bianca, Mallory’s glassy-eyed after taking all the shots to the head she already has before the match started. And if that’s the case, Bianca is already in trouble with just Anna right now.

Erica: No kidding! Anna’s on the warpath and not just because Bianca took shortcuts!

Bianca started to get back to her feet finally, only for Anna to start with the fists again. A series of jabs and hooks to the body doubled the Typhoon over before Anna delivered a palm thrust into her throat. Salvador staggered back into the ropes, trying to catch her breath before Anna darted off towards the far side. She rebounded quickly and went for a flying clothesline, but Bianca dropped down and pulled the top rope with her as Anna flew over it and landed around the corner from Mallory on the floor ringside. She rolled into the barricade while Bianca sat up on her knees in the ring, trying to get her breath back and pull herself together.

Erica: Bianca getting herself a much needed break with sending Anna over the top!

Zack: Salvador low-bridged that top rope, and allow gravity to do the rest. Now both Anna and Mallory are down, and Bianca is the only one in an upright position.

Salvador seemed to collect herself somewhat before she rolled out to the floor, glancing between the trainers who were helping Mallory and Anna. Giovanna was beginning to sit up herself before Bianca charged at her, delivering a knee trembler into the side of her head and crunching it against the barricade behind her. The Dallas crowd began to boo all over again as Bianca started firing kicks into Anna’s body repeatedly before she pulled her up and dropped her across the top of the barricade chest first.

Zack: You know what? I was wrong. I see that now. Mallory’s not the one with the most to prove, it’s Bianca! And she’s made her case since before this match even started.

Erica: Bianca was already heavily with everything against her so she may as well go hell for leather!

As Anna clutched her chest, Bianca pulled her up and rolled her back under the bottom rope into the ring. She slid in after her and draped across her for the cover before she snapped at the referee to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

Zack: What an arrogant cover! She’s not gonna put Anna away like that!

Erica: Anna’s way more tenacious than that, Bianca oughta know that by now!

Anna’s shoulder came up after the two as Bianca rolled over, cradling her head before driving closed fists into it repeatedly before she got to her feet. The Typhoon mounted her chest, beginning to smack talk a bit as she looked down to Anna. Bianca began to paintbrush her jaw with slaps to the face. And as Anna would start to fight back, Bianca bounced the back of her head off the canvas before resuming the insulting slaps. She finally rose to her feet, looking around at the Dallas crowd who were roundly booing her….until they began cheering. And they weren’t cheering her...so much as the two-tone brunette who had climbed into the ring behind her.

Erica: Mallory’s back! This handicap I’m expecting might just be on!

Mallory lowered her shoulder, and as Bianca turned around, she caught a three point stance into a clothesline that mowed her down. Bennett practically leaped on top of her before she began to rain rights and lefts repeatedly at her head. The fans responded very loudly to this as Mallory fired shot after shot with a furious expression. The trainers were still on the floor, finally giving up on trying to get her to come back out to let them work with her. Mallory got back to her feet, talking to herself almost as though she were firing herself even more than she already was.

Zack: I appreciate the trainers trying to take care of her, but Mallory doesn’t want to be checked over. She wants to beat the hell out of Bianca, and is doing a damn fine job of it so far!

Erica: Probably wants to tell them where to shove it and that she’ll get the help from them later! Like...after the match.

She pulled Bianca up from behind into a rear waistlock, and snapped off a release German suplex that sent Bianca back and head first into the turnbuckles before the Typhoon slumped in the corner. Mallory held her head for a moment as she was still clearly pretty dizzy as she glared back to Bianca, heading for the far corner and taking off towards her into a basement dropkick into Salvador’s body. It actually sent her rolling under the ropes to the floor before Mallory glared down at her, and then glanced over her shoulder to see Anna starting to get up again. Bennett doubled back as Anna rose to her feet, and the two women went nose to nose as the Dallas crowd got up as well.

Erica: Bianca’s outta the game for the moment, and it’s Season 19 finals, round three! Don’t hear anyone in this house complaining about that!

Zack: It’s a good thing we don’t have microphones on these two, because I imagine we’d have to have to go for a different rating!

Indeed the two women were doing their fair share of smack talking before they went forehead to forehead, pushing against one another as the crowd was getting louder. And the fans would erupt as both women began to finally throw punches, rights and lefts like a boxing match. Neither of them were trying to cover up either as Mallory clocked Anna with a haymaker that reeled her backwards, only for Anna to do the same. Mallory stumbled back a step, and came back with a hard right cross that made Anna quiver on her feet. But the blonde returned fire with a massive uppercut that caused Mallory to wobble before Bennett regained her balance and asked her if she couldn’t do any better than that! Anna….took up the challenge, and caught Mallory flush with an elbow strike across the jaw. Before she could go backwards, the blonde fired her across for the ride with an Irish whip. Mallory rebounded off the far side as Anna went for a spinning backfist. But Bennett ducked underneath it and and behind her. And when Anna turned around, Mallory executed a spinebuster!

Erica: I think Mallory wanted Anna to knock her over, and that wasn’t the response she got!

Zack: Big time spinebuster from the woman Anna called the Future! The Future may have arrived on Anna’s back right there!

Bennett rolled to her feet, still feeling the effects of all the head shots she’d taken already. But as she did get up, she looked out to the crowd and back down to Anna. The Season 19 Champion started to get back to her feet before Mallory connected with a three quarter uppercut right to her jaw that flattened her!

Zack: Anna calls that the Smash, and Mallory….just knocked her cold with it! Mallory’s about to beat Anna with her own move!!

Erica: Not the way people would want to see this ended by Mal, but at this point, I don’t think she cares.

Mallory dropped down into a cover, hooking Anna’s leg. The referee dove into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

…………………………………………………………………………………

The referee disappeared from sight before the three when Bianca jerked him out by both feet to the floor to break up the count. Mallory glanced up to see where he was as Bianca climbed up onto the apron with a smile and a wave.

Erica: OH COME ON!

Bianca ducked back into the ring as the referee was reading her the riot act. Mallory said something likely unfavorable under her breath before she got to her feet, and charged at the Typhoon. Bianca ducked the contact, catching Mallory was she turned back towards with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of her head. It rocked Mallory backwards before Bianca grabbed her head into a double knee facebreaker! Bennett bounced off and crashed onto the canvas as Bianca scrambled towards her for a cover.

Zack: Every shot to her head that Mallory takes is just further worsening the damage, and that facebreaker right into her knees...she could be out cold! Salvador may take it right here!

ONE!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOOPS!

Fisk happened to notice Mallory’s leg under the bottom rope, waving off the count entirely as Bianca scowled at him before she saw the leg as well.

Erica: Hey Bianca, when you’re trying to make a point, would you please make sure you’re not beside ropes?

The Typhoon started to get back up to her feet, putting the boots to Mallory before she happened to notice Anna starting to stir on the canvas. She moved towards the far corner, squatting down and waving for the blonde to get back up. With Bianca the only one upright, the live crowd was giving her plenty of grief. And as Anna began to rise, Bianca charged out of the corner wtih what looked like a punt! But Anna sidestepped it, causing Bianca to spin around with a clothesline. But Giovanna caught her arm and jerked her down to the mat to apply the Fujiwara armbar submission as she sat on Bianca’s back in the process.

Zack: Bianca was gonna take Anna’s head off, but instead Giovanna may take her arm! Fujiwara armbar locked in, and nowhere to go with Anna sitting on her back!

Erica: Back, arm and shoulders all at once? Well, kiss goodbye to decent use of that muscle for a while!

Anna flipped over onto her back, turning it into a cross armbreaker as Bianca shouted in agony on the canvas. Mallory had begun to stir, seeing the commotion before she crawled over. Bianca tried to reach for her own hand to pull it free from Anna’s grip….before Mallory applied an inverted Boston crab on the Typhoon at the same time!

Zack: A cross armbreaker….and that inverted crab….Bianca’s caught in two submission holds at once here! The Typhoon just came ashore in Hell!

Erica: Well I’m pretty sure everyone in this building is glad they’re not Bianca right now! THat’s gonna be a world of pain.

Salvador shrieked in agony being caught in the dual submission before she used her free hand to tap the mat repeatedly. The fans came to their feet as both Anna and Mallory let go, raising their hands in victory before the referee started shaking his head, telling them the match wasn’t over since he had no idea who she was tapping out to. Both of them looked at him with disbelief as Fisk told them the match had to continue!

Erica: I don’t know whether I should laugh or feel sorry for all involved! Bianca’s in hell, wants out and...well, this!

Zack: It may not be a popular decision, but the referee can’t decide who won when she was in two holds at once!

As the two shook their heads, Bianca rose back up behind them. Mallory turned first, eating a superkick right to the jaw that flattened her! And when Anna spun around, Bianca scooped her up by the leg. She placed it behind her neck before spinning out into a bodyslam!

Zack: Bianca calls that outflow! And she just took both of them down!

Bianca collapsed in pain on top of Anna before the referee moved into position to make the count quickly.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Anna’s shoulder rolled at the last second as Bianca dragged herself towards Mallory, covering her instead.

Zack: Anna got the shoulder up, Bianca’s going for Mallory!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE X 2!

Salvador sat up, pounding her fists into the mat in almost a tantrum but it only caused her already injured arm to hurt worse before she clutched it to her body.

Erica: Dear Lord Bianca, you get your ass out of two submissions by luck, and then ou throw a tantrum? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT, WOMAN? Other than to actually win a match.

Bianca cursed to herself in Portuguese seemingly before she got back to her feet, glancing over to each one of the women on the canvas. She leaned down to grab Mallory, pulling her up and pulling her arms between her legs.

Zack: That’s the setup for the Typhoon Driver!! She’ll put Mallory away with this!

Erica: She really would! It’s all over!

And with authority, Bianca loaded up and delivered the Typhoon Driver onto Mallory! Bennett struck hard as Salvador hooked both legs with her good arm for the cover as the referee slid into position.

Zack: And there it is….TYPHOON DRIVER!!!

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as the fans were not pleased with this outcome at all, the boos raining heavily from the crowd as Bianca sat up with a quickly widening grin on her face. It got its widest when Fisk raised her hand.

Erica: I wanna say no cheating, because technically she didn’t, but...still, a little tainted!

Gaby: Your winner of this match……..’TYPHOON’ BIANCA SALVADOR!!!!

Zack: Like her or not and most of this Dallas crowd certainly doesn’t, Bianca Salvador dealt with  more pain and agony than any woman should have to in order to leave tonight with the win!

Erica: That she did, and she should be credited for that. I know she’s a bitch, but that kinda fight’s never worth ignoring.

Salvador rolled out to the floor, giving the fans an obscene gesture who were booing her before she stumbled up the ramp, thrusting her arm into the air in victory. But it was the injured arm, which she quickly jerked back down and raised the other instead with a proud smile on her face.

Erica: ...How, exactly, does one forget which arm it was that got injured in the match? In either case, Bianca did something she wasn’t expected to do and that’s pick up the win!

Zack: And I’d go so far as to say the Typhoon just picked up the biggest win of her career in FFW here tonight.

Erica: She did, and she better take advantage of it!

And as Bianca celebrates in some pain, we cut elsewhere.

Sociopathic Tendencies

As we return to the back, we see Cory Kincaid as he leaves the trainer’s office with a smile on his face. He glances over to his crutches before he turns to the trainer.

Cory: I told you guys I was good to go. Thanks for being safe though. Listen, I don’t need these anymore. So I’d rather you guys keep them and let someone who might need them use them. Pay it forward, ya know?

Trainer: You got it, Cory. I’m sure we’ll find someone who can make use of them at some point. And welcome back, man!

The trainer gives Cory a pat on the arm before he heads back into the training room. Cory looks down to his ankle with a smile before he looks back up and starts to head through the corridor. Coming the other way is a young brunette. Her face, at least to begin with, is like thunder though brightens as she sees Cory coming and as it brightens a slight skip enters her step only for it to trip her up as gets within falling distance with him. Conveniently. Almost as though the girl had it planned. The girl stumbling into his body and grabbing him with one hand for support.

Brunette: Oh dear Lord...I’m so sorry….swear I got two left feet and neither of them know what it is they’re trying to do.

She stood up straight brushing off and straightening his shirt.

Brunette: Guess I’m lucky I fell into such a big strong gentlemen willing to catch a damsel in distress.

The girl flashed him a smile, offering him her hand.

Brunette: Where are my manners? My name’s Sienna Moore. And who would you be handsome?

Cory looked down to her, a pleasant smile forming across his face.

Cory: Cory, I’m the ring announcer here. Or..I will be again next week. Are you alright?

Sienna: It was just a little stumble is all. And like I said, I was caught by a big strong guy. Any girl would be okay if they had someone like that around all the time. Someone to be their hero.

With a playful grin she leaned forward and gave him the smallest little peck on the cheek.

Sienna: Hey...you said you were going to be the ring announcer? So you kinda sorta do definitely work here right? Maybe you can help me out a little bit more? Be even more of a hero to a woman in need. Be her...Superman? I was supposed to be meeting a guy called Adam tonight about a job...and well he’s a little busy and had to flake out on me at the last minute. Left a girl at a loose end.

Cory: Well….it is a Pay Per View and all. So that’s probably not too surprising….

He scratched the back of his head with a smile.

Cory: What do you need with him? Maybe I can give him a message. I can text him!

He offers before fishing into his pocket for  his phone as he looks up and down at Sienna with that same smile on his face.

Sienna: Oh I don’t know if we need to bother him right now. Like he said and you said...it’s a PPV and he’s busy and I’d rather make the impression in person. It was only about a lil ol’ job - nothing that can’t wait till he’s got a little more free time on his hands.

Her smile turns, just for the briefest of moments into an almost evil grin before settling back down to a virtually genuine smile.

Sienna: Especially when when I could be hanging out with a hero? When he could maybe show me around a little bit? Introduce me to people I should know if I want to work here?

Innocently she bit her bottom lip.

Sienna: Unless of course you’re busy tonight? Getting ready for your big important ring announcing duties? In which case maybe I could tag along? LOVE seeing a man at work.

The last sentence saw her almost perform a tiny jig of excitement,

Sienna: And someone really should accompany me along these big empty hallways; ready to catch me in case I stumble again. Might not be so lucky next time. Might take a wrong turning, fall and hurt myself and not be found for DAYS.

She put an awful lot of emphasis on the word Days, injecting it with a sense of fear, danger, loneliness and despair.

Sienna: Could be like that 127 hours guy…

Cory seems to think it over for a moment. But in the grand tradition of many men before him, he decides to make a random girl happy.

Cory: Not really anything I have to do, I’ll take you to his office if you want. Might catch him going or coming.

He offers her a somewhat dumb smile before he points down the hallway.

Cory: Come with me, and we’ll see if we can see him maybe.

Sienna: Really are my hero. Maybe we could find something to eat too. I’m famished. It’s been one of those days you know? Start off late and always rushing to catch up. Not even been able to stop for lunch. Can barely remember breakfast.

The brunette took his arm, hooking hers around it as she pressed her body a little bit closer to his arm.

Sienna: Really appreciate this Cory. Really are my hero. Thank you so much.

And with a big smile on his face, Cory leads her through the corridor towards their destination before we head back to the ring.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:57:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 11:30:16 pm »

The arena lights darken as we head back to ringside as Gaby is already there with a microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is the main event of the evening for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Zack: We’re about to see two powerhouses collide right here with Future Shock’s biggest prize on the line. I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks! When I heard Caroline would be addressing us earlier tonight, I invited her to join me for the main event and am thrilled to have her. Welcome aboard.

Caroline: Thank you for having me Zack and I am very curious to see how this main event plays out.

"Apex Predator" begins to play over the pa system as the arena dims down, red strobe lights dancing across the entrance ramp; smoke fills the air as Echo appears on the ramp.

Gaby: Making her way to ringside, she comes to us from Tampa, Florida... this is ECHO!

Echo ignores the crowd as she makes her way to the ring, stepping onto the steel steps, she closes her eyes briefly as she removes her gasmask, placing it down on the apron before entering the ring. Looking out into the crowd, she cracks her neck as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: There aren’t too many opponents that Echo has to look up to, but she’ll have one tonight. After defeating Mel Avilo for the #1 contender spot, she faces what is easily the biggest challenge of her career. And I’ll be honest with you, I’m not sure Echo can get Isis up for either of her favorite finishing moves, a torture rack...or the jack knife.

Caroline: I’ve seen Echo train and I want to think that while it may be a certain expanse of effort to hold onto the Torture Rack for too long, I think she may be able to pull out the Jackknife here tonight.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, accompanied by the “Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano, she hails from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing 210 pounds. She is the reigning & defending FFW Future Shock Champion…the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain, along with Valentina Lozano. Wearing her black hoodie that is covering her head and having the championship belt over her shoulder, Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, with Valentina close behind, and the spotlight following them on their way to the ring.

Once they climb up to the apron of the ring, Valentina enters the ring while Isis faces the crowd and uncovers her hood, revealing her face, looking menacingly at the crowd. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion as she holds her belt in the air. She then lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and holds her belt in the air, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Meanwhile, Valentina stands in the middle of the ring pointing at Isis in the corner with a sexy, but icy, smirk. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her hoodie and gives it to Valentina and gives the belt to the referee. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before joining Valentina in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: I call this woman a juggernaut for a reason. There is no more impressive or dominating force in Future Shock than that woman right there. She’s undefeated in every singles match since she arrived, and no one so far has found the formula to put her away.

Caroline: We have seen everyone try different methods of putting this woman down and all have fallen one way or the next.

Referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell as the two women move towards the center of the ring. As they stand in front of one another, Isis looks down on Echo as the brunette stares back up at the champion. The two lock eyes for a moment before Echo reaches up and slaps her across the face. This draws something of a gasp from the crowd before Isis turns back towards her with a growing smile on her face.

Zack: Oh my God…..

Caroline: No fear from Echo. She is coming in this match straight away to let Isis know that she has zero fear of the Titaness.

Echo grabs her head and delivers an jawbreaker right out of the gate. It stumbles the champion backwards a couple steps as Echo begins to unload with right hands right up into her jaw one after another. She backs her up into the ropes, and starts kicking at the back of her leg before she brings her down to one knee. Echo unloads with hammering shots across her back as she tries to pound her down. The redhead piefaces her backwards and rises back up to her feet, only for Echo to bounce off the near side and catch her with a chop block that puts her back on her knees again.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone slap Isis across the face like that, but Echo is coming out of the gate with a smart strategy. And that’s to take the champion off her vertical base.

Caroline: She knows she has the strength to do it and she’s going to make every effort to do so. My only worry is if she’s going to overexert herself and that will give Isis an opening after weathering the onslaught.

With Isis down on her knees again, Echo grabs her head and drives it into the mat with a bulldog. She quickly gets back to her feet as Isis starts to sit up, only to grab her leg and apply a stepover toehold to keep her down. The champion grimaces as Echo twists away at her ankle before Morales brings up the other leg and shoots her off with both feet. Echo stumbles backwards a few steps to regain her balance before Isis gets back up. And when the brunette lunges towards her to go for the leg again, Isis presses her head against her knee before she stomps the mat. This rocks Echo for a moment before Isis puts a big boot across her jaw that sends her rolling into the ropes. And as Echo starts to get back up, the champion charges forward with a running clothesline that sends her over the top rope to the floor before Isis moves back to the center of the ring to let the referee count.

Zack: Echo had a good ground game to start out, but Isis managed to shake her off. And I’ve seen this tactic before, Caroline. I’ve seen every title defense of Isis, and it looks like we’re about to play ‘King of the Mountain’ with her holding court and waiting for someone to knock her off.

Caroline: Always letting them come to her. You wouldn’t think it but even climbing onto the apron, or sliding back under the ropes, it’s a waste of energy, no matter how minute, its a moment of intimidation... It just does EVERYTHING to put things back in the champion’s favor. Like one big reset button.

Echo got back to her feet on the floor, staring at the champion as she slid back into the ring and got back to her feet. Isis waved her forward as Echo watched her for a moment, shaking her head before she raised her hand over her head instead. Isis stared at her for a moment before she nodded her head, and raised her hand as well. Their hands clasped together as Echo began to raise her other hand, while Isis raised hers to grab it.

Caroline: Well, we’re about to find out just how much these two match up right now.

The two bumped chests as the test of strength began with Isis turning her hands down and starting to drive Echo down. The challenger started to fall to her knees before she headbutted her in the abdomen. A second shot connected before she rose back to her feet. Isis tried to bring her down again, only for Echo to use her leg and sweep Isis’ out from under her to take her to the mat. She quickly let go of her hands when Isis rolled onto her stomach, giving Echo a chance to start hammering clubbing blows into her back again. Echo was up first before she grabbed the champion around the waist before she could stand up, and lobbed her with a gutwrench suplex that drove her back into the canvas.

Zack: There’s not too many women in this business who can use a gutwrench suplex onto Isis. My only question, Caroline, is how much energy does it sap to try to throw a woman that big around? And wouldn’t it be easier to just try to keep her grounded? You tell me.

Caroline: It will eat at the energy tanks to get her with a gutwrench suplex like that, don’t get me wrong but Echo must be of the mind that it will do more damage to Isis in the long run. If only so she can try to continue to hammer down on her.

As the champion began to sit up finally, Echo bounced off the near side ropes with a punt into her spine that froze her up. The challenger pushed her head forward before she began to drive relentless knee strikes into her back. Isis held at her lower back as Echo took off for the ropes again, this time looking for a knee trembler into her head. But Isis dodged the contact and started to get back to her feet. Echo had no interest in that as she hooked her head under one arm, and threw her arm behind her neck for a vertical suplex. Echo hoisted her up, her body trembling slightly as she tried to stall the vertical suplex.

Zack: What a power display! Echo gives up about a half foot and nearly 50 pounds to the champion, and she’s just holding her up there!

Unfortunately for Echo, she held her up a second too long as Isis broke free and landed on her feet behind her. Echo spun around just as Isis scooped her up and dropped her with a massive powerslam. The champion’s face was much sterner now as she stared down at Echo before she started back to her feet.

Caroline: Scoop powerslam by the champion, putting a little bit of a momentum into that slam there and just like that she’s back to a vertical base.

The champion pulled Echo back up with her, shoving her back into the corner before following her in. She pushed her head back, raised one hand and drove a thunderous clap into her chest. Echo’s feet came off the mat for a half second before Isis pushed her head back again, and drove another clap into her heart followed by a third. She finally let her go as Echo stumbled out of the corner, doubled over and holding her chest. And when the challenger turned around, Isis surprised her and the Dallas fans with a….standing dropkick that nearly sent Echo out of the ring!

Caroline: That was... Unexpected, and downward Echo goes over the ropes. I don’t think she was expecting it either.

Zack: Who would? I’ve never seen the champion use that before, but that tells you something. She’s learning, she’s adding more to her arsenal, and that’s bad news for a lot of women!

The challenger reached up to the ropes to help her get back to her feet, only for the champion to charge forward with a running knee that sent Echo through the ropes and back to the floor for a second time. Isis moved back to the center of the ring as the referee began her count all over again.

Zack: And back to center again, Caroline! Just like we said not many could throw around Isis, I guarantee you Echo has never felt the kind of power she’s feeling right now either.

Caroline: Hopefully that doesn’t make her take her head out of the game. Whether by frustration or aggression or something else, she doesn’t wanna take her eyes off the ball.

Echo finally got back to her feet on the floor, shaking her head as she climbed up onto the apron and back into the ring before the referee got to six in her count. Isis turned to face her as Echo charged towards her. The champion went for a clothesline, but it was ducked underneath. Echo bounced off the far side as Isis turned around, leaving her feet only for the champion to catch her in midair. Echo hammered an elbow into her ribs twice over, making her drop her to her feet. And when she rose back up, Echo went for a backfist...but Isis ducked her and scooped her up on her shoulder in position for her modified F5. Echo IMMEDIATELY began firing elbows into the side of her head till she got free. Five elbows connected before Echo freed herself, pulling Isis’ head down and nailing a facebuster into the canvas.

Caroline: Beautiful counter there from the Voyage to Armageddon and now Echo’s gotta take up the lead from here!

Zack: I think the best plan is keep her down, don’t let her get up. On the mat, she’s far easier to manage than on her feet.

As Isis recovered on the canvas, Echo quickly took a seat on her back and applied a camel clutch on the champion. With her hands cupped around Isis’ chin, she pulled back the best she could to stretch and cause further damage. The referee dropped down in front of Isis to ask her if she wanted to submit, but the champion had no interest in that as Echo continued to crank on the hold meanwhile.

Zack: I like this strategy. She’s got that camel clutch locked in, doing damage to Isis’ back and neck...and this also gives Echo a chance to get her wind back.

It lasted a few seconds before Isis’ long legs kicked out under the bottom rope behind her. Stringer called for the break as Echo held it to four before she got to her feet. She then headed for the corner, climbing up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She extended her arms at her side and fell forward with a diving headbutt aimed for her back. However, the challenger rolled out of the way, and Echo drove her head into the canvas instead.

Caroline: Crash aaannnnnnnnndddddd burn. Echo had her down and was looking to put the exclamation point but the champion was not having it.

Isis started back to her feet, rubbing her lower back in pain as she doubled back towards Echo. She pulled the brunette to her feet, scooping her up into a front carry before she dropped her across her knee and brought her back up to do it again and again and again and again and again before sending her flying with a fallaway slam. Echo once again rolled into the ropes before Isis got back to her feet, taking off for the far side before she rebounded into a baseball slide that sent Isis barreling into the ringside barricade. But this time, she rolled out after her. The redhead glanced around, a smile forming on her face as she looked back down to Echo. She dragged her by the leg towards the corner before she pulled her to her feet, planted her head between her legs, and hoisted her up for a powerbomb. And with one swift motion, she hit the powerbomb….and drove Echo’s body against the ring steps on the way down to a sickening crash!

Caroline: ...That looked absolutely unpleasant. Repeated knees into the spine of Echo and and then to top it all off making use of the damn steps to tear Echo’s back in half.

Zack: We talked about if Echo could use the torture rack on Isis, I think it’s a moot point right now!

Echo slid down to the floor off the steps as Isis stood over her. The champion picked her up into a bearhug, holding Echo up off her feet before she charged into the ringpost and then into the barricade and back into the ring and back into the barricade before snapping her down with an Alabama Slam onto the floor.

Zack: Pillar to post from pillar to post….and a spine-rattling spike at the end! Stringer is giving a deliberate count, and Isis is match it with a deliberate beatdown!

Caroline: If Isis hears the count she isn’t even paying attention to the fact.

The champion pulled Echo up and rolled her back into the ring under the bottom rope. She climbed up onto the apron and stepped over the top rope back inside as the referee warned her about her actions. And with a devastating leg drop across her chest, Isis hooked Echo’s leg for the first cover of the match.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Echo rolled her shoulder just after the two as Isis got back to her feet. The Future Shock Champion pulled her back up, planting her head again before she lifted her upside down. Echo hung in place as Isis left her feet with a tombstone piledriver that drove Echo right on top of her head before she crumbled to the canvas.

Caroline: That’s... That has to be the end of it.

Zack: That’ll do it!! Echo’s done!

The champion folded her arms across her chest as she leaned over her for a cover. Stringer dove into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Echo kicked out just before the three as Isis looked down to her in some amazement. The crowd was equally shocked as well.

Zack: I don’t believe it….Echo kicked out! I’ve seen her put away more than one opponent with that, but Echo….she kicked out!

Caroline: Echo will refuse to say die with everything.... Every single thing that the Titaness continues throwing at her, continues trying to dominate her wholly with!

The amazement gave way to a bit of a smile from the champion as she seemed impressed with the challenger before she pulled her up again. She hoisted her up into another bearhug long enough to walk to the corner and sit her on the top turnbuckle. The Future Shock Champion climbed up with her, and it was clear a superplex was coming up!

Zack: They’re gonna break the ring with this!

Caroline: And each other in the process it’s looking like!

As soon as Isis went to lift her, Echo began to fire shots into her stomach one after another. Four connected before the champion dropped to her feet on the mat, leaning over in pain. Echo climbed back into the ring and stood on the middle rope, looking around at the crowd before she planted Isis’ head between her legs.

Zack: She’s giving the sign for the…...she’s going to go for her jack knife!!

Caroline: Her back and neck have been torn asunder but she’s still gonna damn well do it or die in the attempt!

Echo wrapped her arms around Isis’ waist as she stood on the middle rope. And with an amazing power display, she hoisted the redhead up, then a little higher….into the jack knife powerbomb!! The ring shook as Isis crashed into it, and Echo collapsed on the mat beside her!

Zack: Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I’d see Isis...get powerbombed! Echo planted her, and if she rolled over, she’d the Future Shock Champion!!!

Caroline: ...But she can’t. All the damage done to her back and all the effort put to hit WHISPERS... Wait... Wait!

Echo sat up slowly, her face awash in pain as she clutched at her back before she threw an arm across the champion for the cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Isis got her shoulder up before the three as Echo looked up to her hand as she lay draped over  her chest.

Zack: She took too long! Echo had it, she had it! But she did so much damage on top of what Isis has already done, she couldn’t follow up! And now...now what do you do, Echo?

Caroline: Ground her... Ground her and possibly pray...

Echo started to get back to her feet, but her back was in such pain that she couldn’t even stand up straight. Hunched over, she tried to straighten up again before shouting in agony and dropping to her knees, leaning against the ropes still unable to straighten up as she clutched her hand to her back.

Zack: That jack knife took everything she had out of her, and her back...she can’t even stand up straight….much less sit up. Echo’s back is gone, and---

In the middle of Zack’s words, Isis sat up and snapped her head towards Echo.

Caroline: --And Isis is up.

Isis slowly began to get to her feet, still feeling the effects of Echo’s finisher. The challenger used the ropes to help her regain her feet, still with her back to the champion as she leaned against the ropes for support. Isis charged towards her with a big boot, but Echo ducked it and Isis’ leg went over the top rope. Echo let the rope go as it went between her legs and froze the Titaness in place. And Echo leaned down, grabbing her leg with one arm and her arm with the other as she tried to lift Isis up into her torture rack!

Zack: There is no way….absolutely no way….that Echo is going to be able to lift her...not after all this!

And Zack was right. Echo tried and collapsed to her knees while Isis swung her other leg back into the ring. The champion picked up Echo with two hands around her throat, and likely gave Ashleigh Powell flashbacks when she leveled her with a thunderous Rydeen bomb!

Caroline: I can feel my teeth rattling from that landing...

The champion leaned forward, hooking Echo’s legs with her as she went for the cover. Stringer dropped into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Echo’s shoulder popped up and dropped right back down as the referee only held up two fingers. Isis stared at her and then down to Echo once again.

Caroline: The Titaness looks downright... Perplexed by this at this point, almost incapable of believing that the challenger can keep picking herself back up again and again.

Zack: She’s not the only one, Echo is showing more guts and determination than we’ve ever seen out of here tonight at Redemption!

Isis got back to her feet, pulling Echo up again and planting her head once more between her legs. She hooked up both of her arms and hoisted Echo upside down over her back….into a double underhook back to back piledriver!!

Caroline: DOOMSDAY DRIVER! ...Why... Why hasn’t she pinned

Isis stared down at the motionless Echo, shaking her head before she got back to her feet. Echo was unmoving on the canvas after that before Isis scooped her lifeless form up over her shoulders and delivered her F5 into a DDT!!

Zack: The Doomsday Driver…..VOYAGE INTO ARMAGEDDON!!!

The champion rolled her over, plunging both hands into her chest for the cover as Stringer dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Caroline: The phrase ‘no kill like overkill’ suddenly becomes very poignant.

Stringer called for the bell as Isis sat up on her knees, breathing heavily as she stared down at Echo before the referee raised her hand.

Gaby: Here is your winner….and STILL FFW Future Shock Champion…..ISIS MORALES!!!

Zack: Echo wouldn’t stay down over and over again, and Isis put the exclamation point on it! No one is going to get up from either one of those...especially both! And the juggernaut of Future Shock is still the champion!

The referee handed her the title as Isis rose to her feet, raising her championship in the air as she continued to stare down at Echo for a moment longer and then to the crowd. Valentina applauded from ringside, nodding her head in approval.

Zack: I’ll give Echo all the credit in the world, she did things to Isis I’ve never seen anyone do! But as I’ve become accustomed to saying at these events….Isis Morales is on top of the mountain in Future Shock! And until someone proves me wrong, I’m not sure who can stop her!

Caroline: It’s getting to the point that I’m not even sure anymore if there’s someone WHO can prove you wrong.

Isis laid the title across her chest and over her shoulder as she looked back to the ramp when the Director of Future Shock appeared at the top of it. Adam gave her some applause of his own as the redhead continued to catch her breath.

Caroline: It looks like Adam is about to let us and the champion know who if anyone he has in mind.

Adam: Congratulations, Isis, on another successful defense of the Future Shock Championship. I’ve seen you face a lot of women. Some high flyers, some technicians, some were powerhouses. But they all had something in common. They were all very early into their careers here in FFW...even in Future Shock in some cases.

Zack: Well he does have a point there, though I’m curious to see where this is going.

Caroline: Maybe someone with a deeper well of experience?

Adam: On May 10th inside the Staples Center, Future Shock will be rebooted. And as part of that which I have said before, I’m opening up the floodgates of potential challengers. It won’t just be graduates anymore who can challenge, it’ll be the newcomers and All Stars. And on that night, I’ve made...a slight change of plans. You will be defending that championship on the reboot inside the Staples Center in front of a sold out crowd. BUT instead of the fans deciding your opponent, I’ve decided who it should be….and I’m pretty sure these fans here and everyone watching around the world will approve. They’ll make some other decisions on the reboot, but when it comes to that title...and your next defense on May 10th…..I think they will be satisfied with who I chose.

Adam placed the microphone under his arm, and moved off to one side as a buzz began to filter through the arena.

Caroline: Well... Whatever Adam has cooked up, they’ve got to be one huge challenge... Unexpected challenger at that.

Zack: Who the hell is it?

CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark.

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose as the fans in the American Airlines Arena come unglued!

Zack: I think Adam’s right, Caroline! I don’t think the fans mind this decision at all!

Caroline: Judging by her reaction, I think Isis is having a flashback of our six femme soiree... Not a pleasant one it would seem.... ‘Scuse me, I’m gonna find my BSX Starlight jersey to wear.

Isis’ face gets very annoyed as she looks to the space princess, laying her title across the mat and taking a step back to invite her into the ring. Andi glances over to Adam as he extends an arm towards her while the trainers help Echo out of the ring.

Zack: Isis does not like the BSX….and she damn sure doesn’t like Andi! And I think Andi….I think your recent tag partner may want to get her hands dirty!

Caroline: That’s putting it mildly and there she goes like a rocket!

Valentina waves Andi from the floor towards the champion as the space princess charges towards the ring. She rolls under the bottom rope, nipping up to her feet as Isis looks to take her down with a clothesline! Takata uses a Matrix evasion as she bridges backwards onto her hands, nips back up to her feet, and as Isis turns back around, Takata catches her with a superkick in the jaw! The champion stumbles backwards a moment and lunges forward again, this time Andi avoids the contact and turns it into a victory roll as she clutches Isis’ legs tightly!

Fans: ONE!!! TWO!!!!  THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

As the fans counted the fall, Andi slid out under the bottom rope as Isis sat up with a thunderous expression!

Caroline: .....................................Isis just got pinned by Andi. ISIS JUST GOT PINNED BY ANDI TAKATA!

Zack: Look at her face! The Future Shock Champion is FURIOUS!!

Morales got to her feet, lunging towards the ropes to grab Andi who had already escaped to the floor. Takata backed up a few steps as the Dallas crowd roared in approval.

Caroline: I’m not sure how the Titaness will recover from this embarrassment, except for talks of Coliseums of Doom.

Andi kissed her fingers and gave Isis the peace sign as the fans in the arena roared her name repeatedly!

Fans: AN-DI! AN-DI! AN-DI!

Zack: Caroline, the BSX will meet Isis and Kimmi at Relentless….and by the time we get there, the Space Princess could be the Future Shock Champion!!

Caroline: That happens, Isis may level the Staples Center before we get to the Scotttrade.

Zack: We’re out of time! May 10th, the reboot of Future Shock, Isis defends the title against Andi Takata! Andi can beat Isis!!

With Isis clearly pissed off in the ring and the fans chanting the name of the space princess, Future Shock Redemption fades off the air.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:57:29 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: