Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 03:00:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 2  (Read 322 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 24, 2016, 11:30:23 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Center in Los Angeles, California!
May 24, 2016

“Jungle” by Jamie N Commons & the X Ambassadors begins to play as the FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see a woman striking a heavy bag with each of the drum beats in the song. With each strike, we see members of the inaugural class in action such as Katie Day coming off the top rope, Ashleigh Powell executing her senton bomb, O.E. and Lily-Rose going nose to nose, Carmen Gutierrez flying through the air, and finally Kassidy shaking the ropes and firing up the crowd.

The strikes on the heavy bag continue as each of the girls are shown before the arrival of several of the alumni roster. The new class turn to see Leah O’Quinn, Cereza, Bianca Salvador, Mel Avilo and Anna Giovanna step across from them. The class look at one another and then back to the Future Shock alumni as a couple of the girls crack their knuckles and look back to the ring sitting behind them. There they see Adam holding the ropes open for them before a lightning bolt strikes the screen and the Future Shock logo appears.

From there, we cut live inside the Future Shock Center as we hear quite a large throng of fans as they see themselves on international television. As the camera pans the facility to show the fans, it finally settles ringside where we find Zack and Kaylee.

Zack: After a historic and monumental night in the history of Future Shock at the relaunch, we welcome you back to the Future Shock Center here in the City of Angels as Future Shock barrels towards its next Pay Per View, Absolution! Zack here, alongside Kaylee Clarke, and we got a triple header for you. In our main event, Anna Giovanna looks for some revenge against a woman my broadcast partner has faced, “Typhoon” Bianca Salvador!

Kaylee: First I want to wish our lovely ring announcer a very happy Birthday, our Gabby is one year older today! It’s true that Bianca and I have had many matches as of late and she’s not to be taken lightly, but Anna still remembers what Bianca did to her at the end of her season of Future Shock and I don’t think she’ll ever get enough payback for that.

Zack: At the relaunch, Cereza surprised a lot of people when she left with the Aspire Ring after a grueling battle royal. Tonight, she’ll make her first defense of that very ring as she looks ahead to go one on one with Tabatha Belmont. Austin said herself she lucked into this shot as the match was signed before Cereza won, so she could ruin Cereza’s plans to ride that ring to a Future Shock title match, Kaylee.

Kaylee: Austin would like nothing more than to walk out of here with that one ring to rule them all. Whether or not she can is a different story, Cereza beasted though that battle royal to earn the ring, I doubt she’s looking to give it up so soon.

Zack: And we’re going to kick things off with the Polar Bear Challenge as some of the new class will be looking to avoid the icy plunge at a local indoor pool. We expect to hear from Adam as well on who won the poll to determine the next challenger. We’ll also hear from Cara Stone as well, who made a surprise return at the relaunch. As a matter of fact,we’ll also be hearing from the new Future Shock Champion as well with comments we got prior to her tag match at Relentless this past Saturday night. A jam packed edition of Future Shock, to be sure.

Hurricane Warning

“STAND UP!”

“Stand Up” by P.O.S. hits the PA and the fans in arena come unglued as the surprise addition to the Future Shock alumni roster makes her way out on stage  “Hurricane” Cara Stone is dressed in new pink and black ring gear, similar to FFW’s signature color combination.  She poses for the fans on top of the stage and pumps them up a bit before skipping down the ramp, stopping occasionally to dance and slap hands with fans in attendance.  She rolls into the ring, where Sara Wilkins, Future Shock interviewer, awaits with a mic in hand. 

The music dies down as Cara approaches Sara in the middle of the ring.  She plays to the fans once more as they cheer before settling in for the interview.  Sara brings her mic to her mouth and hands Cara another one as she begins to speak.

Sara:  Hello, Cara, it’s nice to finally meet you, especially as the fans in attendance here are plenty happy to see you back in FFW, just as they were happy two weeks ago at the Future Shock relaunch.  But people were at least as surprised as they were happy to see you.  Many thought with the way you were fired several years ago that you would never be back in an FFW ring, what changed?

Cara lifts her mic up and smiles before answering the question.

Cara:  Well, the thing is I never really wanted to leave this company. As you said, I was fired, but I was fired because I pissed off the lady in charge.  I still believe I was in the right for saying what I did, even if doing so may have been less than pragmatic at the time and cost me a lot.  But Samantha Star is not known to be super forgiving of things, so it looked like preferences aside, I was never coming back here…

Cara pauses for a moment and smiles.

Cara:  But then Adam Grant was given all but complete control of Future Shock, and things changed quickly.  We talked for a bit, as there was interest on both sides but we were unsure how the higher offices would take it.  Well, it turns out Adam was given a huge amount of leeway in his talent decisions, which made it easy to work out a deal.  FFW showed up in Syracuse for a show and I went backstage to work out the deal, all super secret like.  It was pretty cool.  I was literally ducking behind security guards to avoid people seeing me so we could keep it a surprise for everyone.  It was like Mission Impossible except fewer absurdly large explosions. 

Sara: Good.  Don’t think the explosions would have helped.

Cara:  Probably not...at least at that point.  The future is yet to be known, after all.

Cara winks at the crowd.

Cara:  But you can thank Adam Grant for being the one who managed to get me in here.  And I’ll thank him myself, right now.  THANK YOU ADAM!  HEY EVERYONE!!! TELL ADAM THANK YOU!

Cara lifts her mic in the air and crowd responds in kind.

Crowd: THANK YOU ADAM!!!!

Cara:  Ah, you’re such a lovely bunch of people.  I missed you guys. 

Sara:  Well, that’s how you got here.  Now that you are here, an exclusive talent for Future Shock within FFW, what are your goals?  What do you intend to do?

Cara:  Ah, well, that’s simple.  Really simple.  It’s Future Shock Championship or bust, for me.  See, Future Shock had a lot of buzz behind it and people were very excited about this relaunch, and for good reason.  This is going to be a unique environment in professional wrestling, an exciting environment.  Fresh matchups will happen constantly between the brand new girls and the alumni.  Not to mention the nature of call-ups means the roster will constantly be in flux.  New ideas like the Aspire ring can happen here when they wouldn’t have a chance on the main roster.  Now, I know a thing or two about being unique and exciting, if I may brag,  And hell, even if I’m not supposed to brag, I’m going to anyway.  Let’s be real.  I’m as dynamic and exciting in a wrestling ring as anyone who’s ever stepped through those ropes and that makes Future Shock the perfect entry point for me to return to FFW.

Sara:  I see.  So for you it’s simple,  You want to be on top.

Cara:  Damn fucking skippy.  Now I love Andi Takata and I’m supercalifragilisticexpialidociously excited that she won the Future Shock Championship, but I will not hesitate to superkick her head off and into the cosmos that she’s a princess of as soon as I get my shot at her title.  That goes just as much for anyone else on the roster who may win it.  I am going to be Future Shock Champion and I am going to prove that I can be the MVP of this brand, this show.  I am capable of being the ace this place needs to not just meet the high expectations everyone has for it, but EXCEED THEM, MOTHERFUCKER!  I don’t settle for being damn good, I go for damn great and that’s exactly what I am going to do here and I am going to help make Future Shock the hottest show in professional wrestling along the way.

Sara: I see.  Well, last week you came out at the end of the Aspire Battle Royale to congratulate Cereza on winning.  Was there any reason for that?

Cara:  It’s simple, again.  I want to be the champion here, but I’m dealing with an awful lot of new faces that I haven’t seen before.  So I have to size up the competition.  I was watching that battle royale very closely.  Cereza proved herself in a big way regardless of all her doubters that night, and I know how good that feels.  So me coming out did two things.  One, it allowed me to encourage her and hopefully make her feel good about far she’s come with this win, but it also put her and everyone else on notice, because they need to know that it’s hurricane season on Future Shock!

Pop from the crowd and Cara plays to them for a minute.

Cara: So I’m coming for that title.  I’m coming for the top and I’m ready to take on all comers, brand new foes and old friends alike.  I am a chaotic, relentless, unstoppable, force of nature that can ascend higher than people will ever believe, and everyone’s going to know it.  I promise….And besides….they may do another go-kart challenger at some point and GOD KNOWS I need to be involved in that shit.  Am I right?

The crowd cheers in response and Cara laughs with them.

Cara: So WATCH OUT, Future Shock, because Cara Stone is back!

“Stand Up” hits the PA and Cara walks around the ring, climbing each turnbuckle before playing to the crowd a bit at each one.  After a bit of this, we cut to a commercial.

As the show comes back from the break, we are taken inside a local indoor pool with rather large chunks of ice floating in the water. From one side to the other extends a metal walkway that is only a few feet wide. The camera pans across as we see the six class members preparing to head for the walkway.

Zack: This is a live remote of a local hotel who was kind enough to let us turn their pool into arctic waters for the night. We’re gonna start things off with what is being called the polar bear challenge, because that water is something only a polar bear would probably enjoy.

Sienna heads out onto the walkway in her red bikini, as seen in her promotional video. Ashleigh follows out after her in a blue one piece, with Angelina and Katie going out next in almost matching black swimsuits. The last two out are Kassidy and “Diamond” Kat, who were conversing before joining the other four on the walkway in green swimsuits.

Kaylee: I still think that the Penguin challenge would have been better, Penguins are much cuter. Nevertheless though, this is similar if not an exact copy of what I commentated on in the second chance season and let me tell you, it’s not as easy as it looks.

The camera pans across to show the brunette on the edge of the pool with quite a collection of dodgeballs at her right. She picks one up, tossing it up in the air as she waits for the challenge to begin.

Zack: We were originally supposed to have Kaoru Asaka handling the duties here, but due to some travel issues on her way back from Russia where she competed yesterday, that wasn’t possible. So instead we have a woman Adam introduced us to at Relentless as the newest signing to the inaugural class, that’s Gillie Barnes. We’ll see what kind of throwing arm she has on her tonight.

Kaylee: Shame to hear about Kaoru, and this might not be the best way to introduce yourself to the Future Shock roster by throwing balls at them, but I’m sure it’ll be fun at least.

Zack: The rules are as simple as it gets, folks. You fall in the water, you are eliminated. And if I’ve learned anything from this event in previous challenges, you almost have to be as wary of the people around you as you do the person throwing towards you.

One of the officials at the pool blows the whistle to start the match as Gillie tosses the ball still in the air before she scans across, and lobs one directly towards Katie. But the blonde ducks under it as it lands in the water behind her. Gillie wastes no time as some of the girls look to see where the ball landed, before Barnes lobs two more one after another. The first barely missed Ashleigh, while the second landed and caught Kat in the midsection and fell into the water. Kat didn’t fall, but she certainly doubled over slightly as she took the shot.

Zack: Gillie doesn’t waste time throwing these things, does she? I’m impressed Kat took one full force to the stomach, and she’s still standing! If you can stay on the platform, getting hit does not eliminate. You HAVE to go in the water, Kat must have an iron core.

Kaylee: Or just a low center of gravity. The taller you are though, the easier in theory it will be to knock you off, that’s why I’d say Katie has the advantage in this challenge.

Gillie measured and threw again, this time aiming another as Ashleigh, which the Chinchilla dodged barely before another whizzed right past Angelina’s head. Meanwhile, Sienna began to move a little closer to Ashleigh on the platform. Gillie watched a moment as the first balls were put back into the container for her to use again before she grabbed another. She tossed it between her hands like a basketball before she shot it out again. This one caught Powell on the shoulder just as Sienna put her foot behind Ashleigh’s leg. Powell stumbled backwards despite taking the shot well, but lost her balance and fell in the water with a splash. The Cerebral Chinchilla shivered as she emerged from the water, casting a glare towards Sienna before she quickly swam for the ladder to climb out.

Kaylee: That’s what you were talking about earlier Zack, the balls aren’t the only obstacle you have to overcome up there, your competitors aren’t looking to make things easy for you either.

Zack: I think Ashleigh would have soaked that shot, but thanks to Moore tripping her up, it wasn’t meant to be. Whoever’s standing near her needs to be ultra-mindful!

Gillie shook her head, aiming the next shot at Sienna for that. But Moore sidestepped it, “accidentally” bumping into Angelina before she apologized to her. Fantastica gave her a long stare before the next ball was thrown right at her, but the luchador evaded it without much trouble. Sienna gave her some applause for her evasion as Gillie launched another ball, this time at Kassidy. But the orange haired warrior punched the ball with her fist instead of trying to avoid it, sending it back towards Gillie before it fell in the water.

Kaylee: Well that’s one way to avoid elimination, just knock the balls right back at Gillie! Kassidy has always had a unique way of approaching things.

Zack: That’s very true, but that sudden energy surge she tends to get during matches isn’t really going to be of much help in this. It’s all about flexibility up there on the walkway.

Gillie measured again, this time lobbing another shot but at Katie’s legs. But Day showed incredible agility as she left her feet and jumped into the air, letting the ball sail under her to the water below. She landed back on her feet with a smile as Sienna gave her a little applause, offering her a congratulatory handshake. Pretty happy with herself, Katie went to take her hand for the shake before Gillie launched another shot. This one just barely missed Angelina again, who managed to avoid the contact. Sienna grabbed Katie’s hand, giving it a shake before she shoved her into Angelina on the catwalk. Barnes launched another that caught Fantastica flush, and in a chain reaction, sent both her and Katie to the icy depths.

Kaylee: Well there goes my pick, Sienna is reminding me of a certain someone the last time I watched this competition...

Zack: And then there were three, Sienna’s trying to earn a spot in the inaugural class, and she’s really doing everything she can to make that a reality here.

Gillie measured and fired right at “Diamond” Kat, who swatted the ball towards Kassidy, who caught it and threw it back at her friend. The powerful blonde booted it away with her foot as the girls smiled to one another.

Zack: Apparently just having Gillie throwing isn’t enough for Kat and Kassidy, they are using the balls themselves to lob at one another right there.

Kaylee: Well clearly these are not in the official dodgeball handbook as viable tactics, but they want to do whatever it takes to earn a spot in the class.

Kassidy made the wise decision to move away from Sienna, who had begun to move towards her. Kat kept her eyes trained on Gillie, just as the brunette launched another shot straight at Kat. The blonde moved out of the way without too much trouble before another shot...two at the same time!!....launched as one just missed Sienna while the other caught Kassidy on the side of the head. She lost her balance, and fell in the water. And when the cameras turned back towards the deck, Gillie looked over her shoulder seeing OE had apparently thrown the other before Ayano shook her head and turned back to leave.

Kaylee: Well Kassidy is out, and it’s by the hands of the woman taking on Lily next show! What’s she’s doing there, I don’t know, but apparently she’s still looking to make an impact.

Kassidy swam for the edge, her body clearly shivering before she pulled up onto the deck and took off. Just as OE was about to head back out of the pool area, Kassidy mowed her down with a spear to the back before she rolled her over, and began to unload with furious right hands onto Ayano’s head.

Zack: First the battle royal...and then tonight….Kassidy’s had it with OE!! And we got brawl poolside!

Kaylee: Do we have security there? Someone needs to get in there.

Kassidy unloaded with several shots as she got to her feet, finally being pulled away from OE as the Ayano sibling finally got to her feet. Kassidy tried to break free of the restraint before OE spit in her face, causing the warrior to shout in anger. OE took off through the exit as security still struggled to contain Kassidy before they managed to get her to a secure location.

Kaylee: Well that was exciting. Amongst all the excitement, we’re down to two now as it’s just Kat and Sienna.

Kat and Sienna watched the melee, as well as Gillie, for a moment before Barnes loaded up and started throwing again. One shot was entirely missed by Kat, as another aimed for Sienna. Moore ducked that one, trying to move closer to Kat who shook her head towards her, as if to say that wasn’t happening. Gillie took turns, firing one at each for at least three more rounds but neither absorbed the shot at all.

Zack: We’re at a bit of a stalemate here, these two are really good at this! And Kat’s doing the smart thing, keeping Sienna well out of reach.

Kaylee: Well given how she’s acted thus far, I can’t blame Kat at all. Gillie’s going to have to lucky with a shot here, it seems.

Gillie threw a couple more rounds, still with no avail as both women managed to dodge without too much trouble while Kat kept Sienna away. Barnes shook her head, seemingly thinking this over for a moment before Barnes reached back like a pitcher and launched the next at a high rate of speed towards Kat. But the blonde caught it with her hands, and dropped it onto the walkway between her and Sienna, yelling at Gillie as she told her she threw like a baby.

Kaylee: Well the Diamond girl doesn’t think that Gillie has much of an arm on her, and after that catch, it’s hard to disagree.

Zack: Well Gillie doesn’t do this professionally, and she’s thrown about twenty probably so far. It’s possible her arm is getting a little tired at this point.

Gillie scowled at the comment, aiming another shot straight at Kat’s chest. The blonde barely dodged it as another caught her flush on the chest a second time. She grunted as it bounced off into the water, pounding one fist against her chest where the ball hit and told her to do it again!

Zack: This is getting kinda heated, I think Kat liked that!

Kaylee: I don’t know about that, but she certainly doesn’t seem to be affected by taking those shots to her body.

Zack: Kat’s gonna have some very circular bruises on her abdomen tomorrow morning, and Gillie’s loading up again! I think she forgot about Sienna, she hasn’t had a shot thrown at her in a bit here.

Kaylee: I’ve got a feeling that Sienna doesn’t mind at all.

Gillie bounced one ball off the deck, and aimed right for Kat’s head. The blonde ducked underneath it as the ball sailed over her head before Sienna punted the ball still on the walkway right into her groin. It doubled Kat over in obvious pain, causing the blonde to snarl angrily as she stared at Sienna. Moore began to back away as Kat lunged to grab her. Gillie aimed a shot for Sienna, but the brunette pulled Kat towards her when she lunged and it caught her instead. “Diamond” Kat took the plunge into the icy waters as the official blew the whistle. Sienna grinned till she turned towards the camera, making “Uh oh!” face like she didn’t mean to do it.

Kaylee: Kat is down! We have ourselves a winner!

Sienna headed off the walkway, letting the official raise her hand as she did a little twirl in her red bikini for the camera before thanking the man who raised her hand. Kat emerged from the water with a scowl on her face as she headed for the deck. Sienna quickly moved towards the exit, making sure to keep a distance from the blonde.

Zack: I don’t know if that was enough to impress Adam to give her a shot in the class, but Sienna Moore was an unknown quantity coming into this. But I’m pretty sure she’s nowhere near that now!

Kaylee: No, we all know who she is now, but that might not be the best reputation to have. However, attached to that, at least tonight is the reputation of a winner.

Zack: Sienna picks up the win in the polar bear challenge. I understand we’re about to hear from our new Future Shock Champion recorded earlier in the day at Relentless. Let’s hear what Andi has to say!

From there, we cut to the footage.

Andi Knows Pre-Tape

[We are backstage.... in St. Louis? That's most definitely a Blues logo on the wall. And standing in front of it, amid the backstage chaos of a live show, is the Future Shock Champion, the ""Lucky Star" Andi Takata. She's bouncing lightly on her feet, trying to keep loose before her pending match.]

Andi: Hey everyone! Andi Takata here. Now, I'm kinda bummed I can't be with you all live in LA tonight.... well, Tuesday night. We're at Relentless right now, and due to a scheduling mismatch, I can't be there on your tonight, Tuesday tonight, for the second episode and the first awesome challenge, because Russia is really far away, and the Milky Way Cosmic Teleporter Transports Agency is on strike. It's a huge mess. But I didn't want you all to miss me, so I figured I'd take a minute here and discuss some stuff.

Firstly, thank you. Thank all of you. Without you keeping me around on Season 21 until the end, without you believing in me, without every bit of support that I recieved, every thought, every prayer, every star you wished upon, and every little bit of anything that you the fans did...

[Andi shows off the Future Shock Championship around her waist, pointing down to it and leaning so the light hits it better.]

Andi: This is for you. This is yours. I would not have had the opportunity given to me, without you. I could not have beaten Isis Morales, and put an end to her reign of terror, without you.

[Andi takes the belt off, folding the straps underneath the plate and offering it up to the camera.]

Andi: I hold this in my hands right now, because you allowed it. And I'm proud to do it. This is the first time I've ever had my own championship. I love Kaoru. She's my partner for life in a completely non-lewd way. And just like I wouldn't be here without you all, without Kaoru Asaka, I don't even know if I would have lasted this long in my career. So thank you. Thank all of you. I love you all. And I'm going to wear this championship proudly around my waist for as long as I can, and make good on the faith that you have all put in me....

[Andi puts the belt back over her shoulder, staring up to the skies...]

Andi: They can put me up against giant Amazons. I will overcome it.

[Andi clutches her fists close to her chest, as if bracing herself against the coming tide.]

Andi: They can hit me with pounding Typhoons. I will stand against the storm!

[Andi gets really visibly excited about the next concept that crosses her mind.]

Andi: THEY COULD RELEASE KAWAII CHINCHILLAS WITH LITTLE WIGS ON EVERYWHERE. I will fight. I will hold on. I will be a champion you all can be proud of. And I will pet a wig-wearing chinchilla, because that's freaking awesome. AND TOGETHER, WE WILL MAKE THE FUTURE BETTER! So, good luck to everyone tonight! And if you ladies are cold when you come out of that ice water, why not warm up with a great cup of French Vanilla coffee from Dunkin Donuts?

[Andi is handed a large cup of delicious coffee, of which she takes a sip, then gives a thumbs up to the camera.]

Hopefully we can run on Dunkin through Absolution so we're still standing strong when Typhoon Bianca stirs up in a few weeks in Cleveland. See you all soon! Or in a few minutes if you're here at Relentless tonight!

Offscreen production assistant: Andi, 60 seconds to cue!

Andi: Or... one minute! Time to go! IKU ZO!

Andi stands in her space princess pose for a moment, and says thank you as she holds the title up one more time to the camera, before running off to get thrown around by the last person to hold it. From there, we head to commercial.

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and we are already back at ringside where we see Gabrielle Crimson already standing in the ring with a smile on her face.

Zack: Welcome back, fans. Coming up next, the Aspire Ring is on the line as Cereza looks to notch her first defense on the road to trying to earn a Future Shock title match!

Kaylee: Cereza does have a long road ahead of her with that ring, but she can’t be focused on anything but her first stop here with Austin MacKendrick.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Aspire RIng!

The Wildcat looks over to the powerhouse in on corner as she begins. Austin waves to the crowd before she focuses all her attention on Cereza across from her in the ring.

Gaby: Introducing first, she hails from Somewhere, South Dakota! Please welcome….AUSTIN MACKENDRICK!!

Zack: The last time we saw Austin in the ring here on Future Shock, she came up a little short against Kassidy! But a win tonight would certainly increase her fortunes. She is a powerful woman who loves submissions, as she originally was signed to the No Surrender season.

Kaylee: Cereza will have to be on defense the entire match to make sure she doesn’t get trapped by any of those holds Austin is famous for.

In the other corner, Cereza is admiring her ring and seemingly a little reluctant to take it off before she finally hands it to referee Melinda Davis, who places it in her pocket for safekeeping. The fans give Cereza plenty of support.

Gaby: And her opponent, she is the wearer and defender of the Aspire Ring….CEREZA!!!

Zack: Even before what took place in the lap dance challenge, I don’t think a lot of people figured Cereza would come out of the battle royal as the winner. But she’s full of surprises, and should be at 100% tonight against the South Dakota farm girl!

Kaylee: She’ll have to be. Luckily for all of us, she’s not being asked to...perform beforehand.

Davis calls for the bell to start the match as both women move towards the center of the ring. Gaby makes her exit, while the two women shake hands. And as Cereza looks to pull away, Austin pulls her forward by that same hand she never let go and catches her with a spinning back elbow to the jaw that rocks her a step. Austin connects with a couple more elbows before she fires her into the ropes. MacKendrick bounces off the near side, and catches her with a sling blade clothesline that takes Cereza down immediately. The former stripper starts to get back to her feet before Austin snaps her arms around her waist, and sends her up and over with a belly to back suplex. As Cereza rolls to her stomach to get back up, Austin drives a stomp into her lower back before measuring an elbow for the same location to keep the stripper down.

Kaylee: Austin is wasting little time demonstrating her power advantage over Cereza and looks to be targeting her back early on, Zack

Zack: That comes as no surprise, she’s trying to wear Cereza down. But that could take a while, Cereza has considerable stamina as we saw in the battle royal.

Austin gets back to her feet, catching Cereza with a falling headbutt again into her back when she tries to get up. The powerhouse pulls her back up to her feet, throwing her over one shoulder seemingly with ease before she darts across the ring with a running powerslam. She quickly reaches across, hooking the far leg for the cover!

Zack: Look at the ease Austin just throws Cereza around, with one arm no less!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Cereza kicks out at two as Austin gets back to her feet. The stripper moves towards the ropes to help her get back up, though her back is clearly bothering her. Austin moves in from behind, grabbing the back of her tights and jerking her backwards into a kidney punch with the other hand.

Kaylee: Another shot to the lower body of Cereza, MacKendrick certainly had a game plan coming into this match.

The shot froze Cereza up for obvious reasons before Austin bounced off the far side, and caught Cereza with a running high knee into the back that sent her forward into the ropes. Austin measured her a moment before she took off with a running clothesline. But Cereza dropped down to the canvas, and MacKendrick caught herself before she went over the top rope. Cereza hooked both arms before she could turn around, and planted her with a full nelson bomb before both collapsed to the canvas, with Cereza still favoring her back.

Zack: Cereza showed some great ring awareness right there, and countered with a full nelson bomb! It’s about time too, Austin was dominating here in the early going, Kaylee.

Kaylee: Cereza needs to stay on Austin here, she was having very little success in trying to play a reactionary game.

Cereza rubbed her lower back as she started to get back to her feet, seeing Austin start to do the same before she began hammering with clubbing blows to her back to keep her down. The Aspire Ring holder jerked her up long enough to drive her into the mat with a DDT. Austin lay prone for a few seconds trying to get her wits about her as Cereza took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a seated senton that connected perfectly. She reached across as she literally sat on top of Austin, looking for the cover as Davis dropped to count.

Kaylee: Sort of a lackadaisical cover here from Cereza, she’s not putting enough pressure on Austin’s shoulders.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Zack: That was kind of an awkward cover right there, not enough body on body. But Cereza’s got her offense working well now!

Austin managed to shove her off her seat, breaking the cover as Cereza got back to her feet. Ithavoll pulled the farm girl up, whipping her with velocity into the far corner as Austin struck back first. Cereza measured and took off, delivering a handspring into a back elbow that dropped Austin to a seat against the corner. And Cereza’s eyes lit up as she took off for the ropes, rebounded and connected with a bronco buster as she bounced up and down on Austin’s chest before she got back to her feet.

Kaylee: Cereza is certainly getting style points here, but I don’t imagine these type of moves are going to lead her to a win, Zack.

Zack: I doubt a bronco buster is ever going to win a match for anyone, but it will certainly drive every bit of air out of your lungs!

Cereza dragged Austin by the feet out of the corner towards the center of the ring before she took off towards the ropes again. This time, the Aspre Ring holder kicked one leg up and delivered her cheerleader style split leg drop. She quickly rose again, only for her back to start bothering her all over again at the quickening movements. She pulled Austin back up, snapping her arms around her waist to go for a German suplex. But the powerhouse managed to grab the top rope with both hands and hold on, without Cereza noticing it becauses he was behind her. Cereza tried to throw her a second time to no avail before Austin shook her off, causing her to stumble backwards. And as the stripper came forward after regaining her balance, Austin caught her flush with a spinning roundhouse kick to the jaw that flattened her!

Zack: Good Lord, what a shot! Austin, with those ultra strong legs, just knocked Cereza into next week!

Kaylee: Cereza is down and could be out. That ring awareness you spoke of earlier didn’t help her out that time!

MacKendrick took a moment to try to summon her reserves after absorbing the punishment she had so far. She finally turned back around, pulling Cereza up and planting her head between her legs. And with a power display, she lifted her up into the powerbomb position only to drop her back and neck across her knee instead! The stripper crumpled to the canvas as Austin dropped to make the cover.

Kaylee: That was devastating! Cereza isn’t moving!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cereza got her shoulder up in time before the three as Austin got back to her feet. The powerhouse from South Dakota circled around behind Cereza as the stripper started to try to get back up. And when she did, Austin descended on her and locked in a crossface chickenwing submission. Cereza’s eyes widened as she felt the move getting locked in before the referee moved in front to ask for the submission.

Zack: Credit to Cereza for getting the shoulder up, but now she’s found herself in one of Austin’s favorite moves!

Kaylee: Austin is trying to isolate Cereza’s shoulder and rip it out, she’ll have to counter quick if she wants to keep that ring.

Cereza struggled to try to break free of the hold, but Austin’s grip was too strong. The referee continued to ask for the submission as Cereza continued to fight, shaking her head each time the referee asked. Austin kept trying to step on the back of her leg to bring her down off her feet, but Cereza tried her best to stay in motion and avoid that.

Kaylee: Cereza knows it’s over for her if she gets on the mat, she just has to try and make it to the ropes.

Finally, the stripper lunged towards the ropes and ducked down, causing Austin to clothesline herself on the top rope. It sent the challenger backwards a couple steps before Cereza spun around and grabbed her head for her kneeling facebuster!

Kaylee: Nice counter there from Cereza and she’s going for the desperation knockout here!

Austin walked right into it as Cereza hit it perfectly, dropping the powerhouse on impact before she dove across and went for the cover!

Zack: The BOUNCER DROP!! Cereza caught that out of nowhere, and we got a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Cereza sat up, catching her breath and still favoring her back. She got back to her feet finally as the referee raised her hand, bringing a smile to her face especially when the referee returned the Aspire Ring to her.

Kaylee: Another impressive outing by Cereza, picking up the win here over a game Austin MacKendrick

Gaby: Your winner of the match and still the wearer of the Aspire Ring…..CEREZA!!!

Zack: Austin came to Future Shock with one hell of a gameplan, but it wasn’t meant to be tonight as Cereza has put her first defense in the books! She’s only two away from being able to cash in for a Future Shock title match!

Kaylee: I’m sure Andi was watching this, too, and she had to be impressed with Cereza’s drive to win.

Cereza helped her opponent to her feet, raising her hand and getting Austin a favorable reaction much like the she was getting. The stripper slid the ring back on her finger, admiring it again as she rolled out under the bottom rope before Future Shock heads to a commercial break.

Adam’s Next Move

After a brief commercial about ordering the replay of Relentless on Pay Per View, we return back to the Center and find Adam standing in front of the curtain where the girls come out for their matches as he addresses the crowd. The fans inside the Center give him a warm reception when they see him.

Adam: I promise you I won’t take much of the time tonight, because we got a lot more to come still, and I want to see it as much as you do. But I did have two things I wanted to mention to you guys. First of all, you guys made the relaunch episode of Future Shock two weeks ago the most watched episode of Future Shock in the show’s entire history. And that is absolutely phenomenal. I cannot express how thrilled that makes me. Because it shows, without question, that you guys are totally supportive of all the changes that have come along since I became the Director of Future Shock. It makes me proud, and I want to make sure you realize how much it’s appreciated. Thank you guys SO much!

This draws a pop from the modest crowd as Adam continues with what he has to say.

Adam: On our next show, the main event is going to be O.E. Ayano meeting Lily-Rose in the culmination of their feud that has been going on for a while now. But as always with Future Shock, you guys are going to make the decisions. And the choice for this is to decide what kind of match you want to see. The options are a tables match, submission rules, or No Disqualifications! Go to the FFW site or use our mobile app to cast your vote, and dictate what you want to see right here on the next show.

A few of the fans in the audience are shown opening the FFW app upon hearing this as they begin to cast their votes.

Adam: Last week, we held a poll to see who you guys wanted to see challenge for the Aspire Ring. The choices were Willow, Clover Thomas, Kassidy, and Ashleigh Powell. And with a razor thin margin between Kassidy and Ashleigh, the vote was edged towards...KASSIDY!

The crowd gave a very loud response to that, which brought a grin to Adam’s face.

Adam: So here on the next show, you’ll see Kassidy go one on one with Cereza for the Aspire Ring!  Also on that card, we’ll see Cara Stone make her ring to a Future Shock ring for the first time in years when she meets fellow alumni Samantha Tolson!

A graphic for that match pops up to show the entire card for the third edition of Future Shock before we cut back to Adam.

Adam: And finally, I wanted to remind all of you about our next Pay Per View, Future Shock Absolution. After the events at the relaunch, I’ve been getting a lot of questions about the future of Isis Morales, and where her path lies. Well in case you missed what her team had to say this past weekend before Relentless, allow me to make it clear. Isis IS cashing in her rematch clause for the championship. And at Future Shock Absolution, it is now going to be a triple threat match for the Future Shock Championship when Andi Takata defends her title against Bianca Salvador AND Isis Morales!

This sends a noticeable buzz through the crowd.

Adam: There is no question that this will be one of the biggest title defenses in the history of this brand, and I hope you guys are gonna make plans to see the show on Pay Per View June 18th! I know I’m definitely looking forward to it.

From there, we cut to a video package featuring now all three women involved in the main event of Future Shock Absolution before heading to a commercial break.

As the show returns from the commercial break, we return back to ringside and find the Wildcat already in the ring as there is already a buzz in the crowd.

Zack: It’s main event time here on Future Shock, and this is the match the FFW faithful wanted to see by their votes on tonight’s show. And this is a rivalry that just will not fade at all!

Kaylee: It might just be me, but I have a feeling these fans enjoy seeing Bianca get her comeuppance over and over. I would have voted for this match too if I wasn’t a completely unbiased announcer.

Gaby: The following contest is the main event chosen by the Future Shock fans, and it is scheduled for one fall!

Gaby looks over towards Anna, who has a stony expression on her face before she pops a mouthpiece into her mouth, showing the camera that it reads “Typhoon Killer” written across the front of it.

Gaby: Introducing first …from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds…she is that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: It feels like Anna is sitting on ready to explode, and that mouthpiece told us all we needed to know! Giovanna has been wanting this match since Redemption last month, Kaylee.

Kaylee: And who could blame her? There’s so much history here between these two, my only question is how do you kill a typhoon?

Bianca certainly seems unphased by it as the camera pans over to her as she cracks her knuckles with a disinterested look, while the fans in the Center show her no love whatsoever.

Gaby: And her opponent, from Porto Alegre, Brazil... The "Typhoon"... BIANCA SALVADOR!

Zack: Bianca’s got her poker face on, and she’s definitely feeling very good right now after Redemption. These two have met before one on one, and Anna pulled out the win. But Giovanna beseeched the Director of Future Shock to make it and here we are!

Kaylee: As someone who has faced, and defeated Bianca more than once, I can tell you there’s no better feeling than getting your hand raised against her. Anna wants that feeling here tonight, especially have the Brazilian got the win at Redemption

As soon as Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match, Anna immediately makes a beeline for Bianca as the two meet in the center of the ring. Bianca shakes her head, piefacing the Season 19 Champion backwards only for Anna to open hand slap her across the face, which breaks Bianca’s poker face into almost a snarl. And without a second of hesitation, both women start throwing hands as the crowd comes to its feet. Rights and lefts fly between them with Anna starting to get the better of the exchange. Giovanna connects with a few shots to the body before she whips Bianca into the corner. She follows her in with a corner clothesline before she unleashes a flurry of body shots, left and right hand combinations to Bianca’s abdomen before dropping her to a seat with an uppercut. Anna wasted no time, climbing up onto the middle rope and connecting with a corner dropkick that doubled the Typhoon over on the canvas.

Zack: Bianca doesn’t want to trade fists with Anna, that’s going to be a losing proposition more often than not. And Anna is just smothering Bianca in that corner!

Kaylee: Anna is taking it to Bianca and the Typhoon will have to create some separation or this’ll be over in a hurry.

Anna pulled her back to her feet, returning to laying in the body shots in the corner before she turned her back to her and leaned against her before firing rapid back elbows to either side of her head. It rocked her backwards against the turnbuckles again as Anna spun around, and unloaded with European uppercuts that sent Bianca’s head rolling back with each shot. Giovanna hopped up onto the middle rope again, this time connecting with a knee strike to her head.

Zack: Bianca absolutely MUST get out of that corner, Anna loves fighting at close quarters and she’s cut the ring off entirely! This is like target practice, and Bianca’s the bullseye!

Kaylee: If that’s the case, then Anna’s racked up close to a thousand points already. Not looking good for the Brazilian native.

Anna climbed up onto the middle rope again, this time pulling Bianca’s head back before she unloaded with en shots to her head as the fans counted along. And she topped it off with an elbow strike as well before she hopped off and took off towards the ropes. Anna rebounded off the far side, and looked for what seemed like a splash but Bianca got her foot and caught Anna on the jaw coming in, and dropped her to the canvas. Meanwhile, the Brazilian star looked more than a little dazed as she tried to collect herself as Anna began to get up off the canvas again.

Zack: Bianca’s been punched into oblivion, and is just now getting a chance to collect herself after Anna’s furious start to this match. She better hurry though, Anna’s starting to get up!

Kaylee: Anna did Bianca’s job for her there, creating that distance even for a second to allow Bianca to react and it cost her.

Bianca pressed Anna’s head to her knee before she stomped her foot on the mat, sending the striker back to the mat again. Salvador was still a bit dazed, but measured and delivered a knee drop into Anna’s head as she tried to sit up. Anna rolled to her stomach as Bianca left her feet to connect with a leg drop to the back of her head. Bianca turned over onto her knees before driving clubbing blows into the back of her head with a vicious expression. Salvador rose back to her feet with the fans in the Center booing her louder than before. She gave them an eyeroll before she took off towards the ropes, using a baseball slide on the rebound to send Anna rolling out under the bottom rope to the floor. The “Typhoon” got back to her feet, and stepped out through to join her as the referee told her to bring it back inside the ring.

Kaylee: Outside the ring now, this is where Bianca can do the most damage. I’m sure she’d be happy with a count out at this point.

Zack:

Bianca stared down at her adversary with a shake of her head before she pulled her up with two handfuls of hair and drove her head into the ringside barricade. She pulled her head down, and began to fire knees into her face repeatedly before she hooked her head and delivered a standing vertical suplex to the floor. Anna’s back hit hard as Bianca shoved her face away as though she were a nobody. The Brazilian rolled under the bottom rope and back out to break the count before she began to pull up the protective mat around the ring to expose the hardwood floor.

Kaylee: I stand corrected, Bianca doesn’t want a count out, she wants to hurt her!

Zack:

She threw the mat back, dragging Anna towards the exposed flooring and placed her into position for another suplex...but shook her head instead and drilled her with a DDT. The top of Anna’s head hit the exposed floor with a thud as Bianca sat up with a smile on her face. She climbed up to her feet, looking down at Anna face down on the floor before she rolled back into the ring and told the referee to go ahead and count her out.

Zack: The human skull isn’t meant to strike a hardwood floor, but that’s exactly what Anna’s just did right there! And Salvador is telling the referee to count her out, she’ll take it how she can get it! She’ll take a countout, it doesn’t bother her a bit!

Kaylee: Of course not, now that she’s done her damage. Anna could have a concussion out there at least!

Fisk began to do that very thing as he started to count, deliberately as he looked down to Anna who wasn’t moving a whole lot. The Season 19 Champion stirred some, starting to push up to her hands and knees finally as the referee was at four. Anna grabbed the apron to help her and then the bottom rope when she tried to pull herself onto the apron. The referee was at seven at this point before Bianca shoved him of the way, pulling Anna by the head through the middle rope and leaving her feet hang on that rope before she connected with a hangman’s DDT that spiked Anna’s head all over again. The “Typhoon” rolled her over, and hooked the far leg for a cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: And that might do it right there, two DDTs in a row and Anna may be out cold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anna’s shoulder came up just after the two as Bianca’s face scowled again, and began to drive closed fists into her face almost as punishment before she got back to her feet. She had a smile on her face as she pulled Anna into a single leg Boston crab long enough to use her foot to stomp her own head with it before she got back up, clearly more amused now after using her signature Face Flattener.

Kaylee: Anna’s earning a lot of respect for still being able to kick out, but it looks like Bianca is just toying with her, which is a mistake in my eyes.

Bianca put the boots to the back of her head with a few stomps before she headed towards the corner. She squatted down, measuring Anna as the fighter started to try to get back up. And as soon as she was up to her knees, Bianca darted out of the corner with a knee trembler to the head that put her right back down again. She dropped down with her, laying back across her and wanting a count before the referee complied.

Zack: Vicious knee trembler, and..what kind of cover is that?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anna shoved her off the cover after getting her arm up prior to the three. Bianca sat up on the canvas, shaking her head as though she were disappointed in Anna.

Kaylee: Bianca is just being condescending out here now, she remembers how dangerous Anna is, right?

Bianca rose to her feet, heading towards one of the corners as the referee dropped down to check on Anna. Salvador pulled off the turnbuckle pad, and threw it to the floor to expose the metal pinnings with a smile on her face. She doubled back to pull Anna up onto her shoulders in position for a Snake Eyes. And as soon as she charged in to deliver it, Anna slid outt he back and landed behind her. Before Salvador could turn, Anna scooped her up and delivered an atomic drop that catapulted Bianca head first into the exposed turnbuckle instead before both women collapsed on the canvas.

Kaylee: Bianca eats the steel! Hoisted by her out petard!

Zack:

Bianca clutched her head in pain for obvious reasons as Anna started to try to recover after all the abuse she’d taken. Rising to her feet, Anna seeme very groggy as Bianca began to get up too. Salvador turned towards her, only to get snared and thrown with a leg hook Saito suplex from the puncher. Anna was still trying to collect herself as Bianca started to get back up again. Giovanna took off towards the ropes,a nd came back with the three quarters uppercut into Bianca’s jaw that flattened Salvador before she went for the cover. The referee slid right into position.

Zack: She calls that THE SMASH, and Anna could be about to call it the victory right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bianca rolled her shoulder prior to the three making contact, causing Anna to sit up on her knees before she glanced around towards the corner. Giovanna glanced down to her yellow elbow pad with a nod as she got to her feet.

Kaylee: Much like Twisted Sister, Anna isn’t going to take any more of Binaca’s crap tonight, she’s going to try and end here, I think.

As Bianca started to get back up again, Anna took off for the far side and came back with her rolling elbow, connecting firmly with the side of Bianca’s head and dropping her again before Anna dove on top of her for the cover! Fisk slid into position to make the count.

Zack: THE GOLDEN ELBOW….shades of her trainer, Vanessa Cade!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Bianca got her shoulder up just in the nick of time, causing the crowd to begin chanting louder for the knockout specialist. Anna rose back to her feet

Kaylee: Binaca, to her credit, is staying in this but you have to wonder if she hadn’t been tossing about if she would be in this position in the first place.

Anna stared coldly at Bianca, waving her to get back up as the Typhoon started to finally do so. And when she did, Anna charged in and went to work once again with multiple body blows with both hands, a combination the fans knew well and where it usually led.

Zack: Look at that lightning fast hand speed...Anna’s about to hit that Gazelle punch that puts them all away!

Kaylee: Anna’s hitting those shots before Bianca can even react, truly remarkable.

As Anna drops down in position for the gazelle punch, Bianca kicks her in the ribs and quickly hooks her up into position. And with split-second timing, she delivers the double pumphandle wheelbarrow suplex! Anna crashes like a house of cards before Bianca scoops up her legs for a rollup. And as the referee dives down to count, Salvador kicks her feet out onto the middle rope for added leverage!

Kaylee: Look up, ref! Her feet are on the ropes!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk calls for the bell as Bianca quickly removes her feet off the ropes, and sits up on her knees with an half-dazed expression on her face. As soon as she feels her hand raise by the referee, a smile forms over her features while the live crowd boos loudly.

Zack: Bianca hit the Typhoon Driver, and with the help of the middle rope, she steals one here tonight at Future Shock!

Kaylee: Steals it indeed, she might not have even needed the ropes, but Bianca is always one to not care about rules and taints this win over Anna.

Gaby: Here is your winner……………..”THE TYPHOON’ BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

The fans give her no support whatsoever as she climbs to her feet, leaning on the ropes to help her stand up after all the punishment she’s taken. The smile grows wider on her face as she looks down at Anna with a dismissive shake of her head before climbing the middle rope to raise her own hand.

Kaylee: I don’t think this is the last time Bianca will deal with Anna, though knowing Anna the next time might not be in the ring.

Zack: Fans, head over to the FFW site and vote for what kind of match you want to see in our next main event when Lily-Rose and O.E. Ayano settle it once and for all on the next edition of Future Shock! Bianca steals another one by any means necessary here tonight at Future Shock!

Bianca’s grinning face is shown last as she stared out over the crowd is the final image we see before Future Shock fades off the air.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:12:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: