Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 06:36:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Absolution - June 25, 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Absolution - June 25, 2016  (Read 510 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 25, 2016, 10:24:49 pm »

Live from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio!
June 25, 2016

The FFW logo appears on the screen before a series of lightning strikes forms the Future Shock logo. From there. We start to hear Aloe Blacc’s’ “Ticking Bomb” starting to play before we are shown the interactions between Isis Morales and Andi Takata from the last Future Shock event and the relaunch where she captured the title. The fury of the Titaness is shown as as she mauls Andi at Relentless, only for Bianca to step forward after being given the shot and laying her out with a chair. The graphic cuts to Andi and Bianca staring at one another before we see the towering Isis overlooking them before we cut inside the arena. The theme plays through the PA system as fireworks erupt from the stage and around the ring, while the camera pans the crowd.

Zack: In the home of the 2016 NBA Champion Cleveland Cavaliers, we welcome you to the Quicken Loans Arena! This is Future Shock Absolution, and you have chosen one hell of a night to join us on what could be one of the most historic nights in the history of Future Shock. I’m Zack Hudson, joined by Erica Horton, my former Velocity broadcast partner. And tonight, we have a massive card lined up with a double main event! But none bigger than the triple threat for the Future Shock Championship! Andi Takata’s reign may not make it past the first defense when she meets the “Typhoon” Bianca Salvador and over six feet and 200 plus pounds of one angry Titaness!

Erica: He took the words right out of my mouth, guys! This is one of the biggest nights in Future Shock, and every match is a must watch!

Zack: We got a tag team main event featuring Red Dead Demolition meeting two thirds of Team Russia, the more powerful pair to be sure! Jo and the FFW Champion Caroline have dealt with the Demidovs before, but they’ll meet Natalya and a woman on a path of destruction in Karina Petrova.

Erica: They’ve never dealt with anything that holds the combined power of Karina and Natalya, and pretty unlikely that they ever will again. Probably just as well, that’s a match I’m quite okay with sitting at the table for.

Zack: We’ll see Cereza’s final defense of the Aspire RIng one way or another when she faces Tabatha. And it’s going to be one hell of a grudge match when Anna Giovanna & Ashleigh Powell join forces for the first time ever to face Valentina Lozano and Kimmi Hate! And you know as well as I do that Powell is sitting on a powder keg ready to blow up in Kimmi’s face tonight.

Erica: The Aspire Ring will change hands one way or another...if not to Tabby, to whoever takes it after tonight. Cereza must be psyched, the biggest match of her life is about to happen. And I’m so glad I’m not Kimmi right now...hell, Isis might be glad she’s not Kimmi right now!

The camera swings around to see the Future Shock Director Adam heading out from the back. As he heads down the ramp to quite a positive reaction, he gets handed a microphone by Gaby before he climbs into the ring.

Zack: There’s Adam, who has been here in Cleveland for a few days already making sure everything was set and ready to go for tonight. This is Future Shock’s first Pay Per View since the brand relaunched on May 10th in the Staples Center.

Erica: That it is, and you definitely can’t blame him for wanting everything just so. Impressions to be made and all that!

Adam: Before I even get started, Cleveland...let me say congratulations!

This draws quite a pop from the fans in the arena as he looks up to the banner for the Cavaliers hanging from the rafters signifying their NBA Championship win.

Adam: I couldn’t be happier about the fact that Future Shock is here in the home of the NBA Champions. And just like the Cavaliers showed this season, I got a roster of women back there who are hungry for success. A roster of women in the back who are here to not only see themselves skyrocket, but take Future Shock with them. I mean female athletes are on the rise in every sport, including this one. You see those hashtags in social media about women in this business. Well we were doing it before it was cool. And tonight, the future of this company take center stage.

The Director pauses a moment as he listens to the crowd with a smile.

Adam: Ever since the relaunch on May 10th, Future Shock has spiraled higher and higher in both prominence and success. And the reason for that is people like you. All of you here in the Q tonight, the ones watching around the world on Pay Per View. Because this brand is driven by you. You helped build the house that Future Shock has become, and have permitted people like myself and a lot of girls in the back to be part of it all. And for that, all I can say is thank you very much.

Another warm reception for that, Adam nods in agreement as he rubs his chin with his hand that has one finger in a cast.

Adam: With two graduates of this brand about to compete in a rematch a week from tonight for FFW’s biggest prize, there can be no doubt in any logical mind that this show produces some of the greatest talent in this company. Look up and down the roster, see how many of the women on the main roster came through this show. Future Shock has become the heart of this company, in my view. Every one of our prospects in the back strive to be on that stage, it’s what inspires them. But I want them to know that just because they don’t have the experience of the women on the main roster, they are still just like them in every way. Because every day in this sport is a learning experience. The FFW Champion never stops learning and picking up new things, and that goes the same for the girls in the back. There is absolutely no limit to what you can do as a graduate of this brand. There does not exist a single title in this company that has not been held in whole or in part by someone who has been part of Future Shock.

Zack: He’s right about that.

Erica: That he is. Girls have come a long way in the time Future Shock has been a thing, and they should all be so proud of themselves for that.

Adam: And just like I tell those girls in the back at the Center and one on one, they will never have no bigger advocate in this company than me. There is no one who wants to see them succeed more than me. And as long as they are behind me, I’ll always be behind them. So are we ready to get this show started?

The crowd definitely sounds like it as Adam smiles a bit wider now.

Adam: Well Gaby, get on in here. We got a show to do. Future Shock Absolutions starts...NOW!!

With the crowd chanting “Future Shock” as Gaby gets in the ring, Adam hands her his microphone and gives her a peck on the cheek before he exits the ring and back up the ramp.

The show heads up to the ring, where we see Gaby awaiting in her usual revealing dress with a microphone in her hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock Absolution is a Fan’s Choice match scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Our Future Shock viewers made this match for Angelina Fantastica, who is now making her second appearance in the ring here in FFW. And we are about to see two women who love to fly go at it.

Erica: This match is going to go one of two ways; it will either be a testament of a part of wrestling that’s definitely an artform, or it’ll be a show of true spotmonkey adoration...and personally, I wouldn’t mind just a little bit of both..

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Gaby: Introducing from Staten Island, New York by way of Portland, Oregon… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: There was no way that Angelina wasn’t going to be a wrestler growing up. Her entire family were pretty much luchadors, it was in her blood. And now exclusive to Future Shock, she’s a challenge ahead of her. Luckily for her, probably not the same Katie we saw face Kimmi Hate not too long ago...though Angelina will be meeting her soon.

Erica: In some families, it’s a blood thing. We can’t help it. Luchas are known for their skill and in the one previous match we’ve seen of Angelina’s, she certainly isn’t the odd one out in her family

The opening rift of "Red Balloon" by Charli XCX begins to play and the crowd are on their feet, already dancing along to the catchy beat and when the chorus ends and hits into the first verse of the song, Katie Day appears on the ramp with four red balloons, two in each hand, behind her would stand Alexander McIntyre, a look that screamed "What have I got myself into?" planted on his face. Katie bobs her head from side to side as she stops in the middle of the ramp and right as the chorus hits again, tons of red balloons burst through the sides and into the crowd.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the lovable, the ever hug-able, she brightens up everybody's life with just her smile alone, accompanied to the ring by her mentor and manager, Alexander McIntyre; here's Katie Day!

Alex looks at Katie after the announcement and she only smiles at him before handing him one of the red balloons and Alex sighs at her, shaking his head. Skipping down the ramp, Katie hands out the other three balloons to random kids in the audience and points for Alex to hand the last one away too before she enters the ring and awaits the match to begin; but not before waving at the crowd and giving both the referee and Gaby hugs.

Zack: You’d be hard-pressed to find anyone who is more positive and more energetic than is Katie Day, which is quite the contrast considering many of the talents her manager has brought to wrestling prominence. But Katie is just a ball of energy and enthusiasm, which is clearly infectious with our viewers as she won by over 60% of the vote to be in this match.

Erica: Between that and the holy mother of mother that we saw from her when she faced Kimmi, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if it was all of that which saw Katie get this! Don’t get me wrong, I like normal Katie, but I did enjoy that vicious streak.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell to start the match as Katie gives her a hug for it seemingly, while Angelina seems amused by all this. Katie throws open her arms for her opponent before Angelina moves towards her with a wider grin and shares a hug too. Katie then reaches one arm out and pulls the referee in for a group hug, which further amuses Angelina before it all finally breaks up .

Zack: You’d almost think these two weren’t about to go head to head here, plenty of affection to start the match. Not something I ever thought I’d say either.

Erica: This could have waited until after the match, but I guess maybe not in this case?

The two finally lock up with Angelina managing to push Katie backwards a step before Day digs in and starts pushing back against Angelina. The two moved back and forth a couple steps until Katie surprised her with an armdrag takedown. The brunette got up, and ate another of the same. But before she could get up this time, Katie caught her with a low dropkick to her back. Angelina began to get up again before Katie grabbed her arm and held it up before she started unloading with a series of kicks to her abdomen and body. Day held her hand before she ran up the ropes to come off with a flying headscissors to bring her down, and float into an armbar from there.

Zack: What Katie lacks in experience, she makes up for with innovation at times. She’s certainly not let go of Angelina’s hand yet, much to Fantastica’s likely chagrin.

Erica: Well this match was called “adorable” and while I’m not strictly sure that’s accurate, Katie doesn’t seem to be either.

This hold didn’t keep Angelina down long though before she began to get back up. Katie let her do that up until she turned it into a spinning arm drag to put her back down again. Shaking her head in a little bit of frustration with herself, Angelina got back up again and tried to whip Katie into the ropes. Day rebounded off the far side, evading Angelina’s grasp before she popped up behind her. She quickly snatched that same arm again before she jerked her forward with it into a DDT. She dove across her to hook the leg for the cover.

ONE!!!

Fantastica kicked out just as the two was coming down, causing Katie to put her into a hammerlock before she slammed her to the canvas.

Erica: Katie’s showing chain wrestling genius. Also helps to keep a flier grounded, otherwise they pretty much control the whole match.

The blonde glanced out to the fans with a smile before she took off towards the ropes a second time, going into a rolling senton that found nothing but mat when Angelina rolled out of harm’s way. The luchador immediately took advantage as Katie started to sit up, unloading a stiff front kick right into Katie’s chest and a second followed that. Pulling her to her feet, she fired her hard into the far corner. Day struck chest first as she stumbled backwards out of the corner, only for Angelina to run past her up up the ropes and flip into an inverted facebuster to the back of Katie’s head! She quickly reached forward, grabbing both feet for a rollup as Davis dropped to count.

Zack: What a beautiful flip into that facebuster, and Angelina’s looking to end it here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Katie kicked out immediately after the two as Angelina started back to her feet.  As Day began to get up, Fantastica hooked her head and delivered a slingshot suplex with the help of the top rope. She wasted no time as she got back to her feet, charging towards the far side ropes and then jumping over Katie on the rebound for a springboard into a moonsault on the blonde.

Erica: Like I said, Angelina will control the pace of the match and that’s exactly what she’s doing!

Quickly rising to her feet, she headed for the corner before she ascended to the middle rope to execute a double knee drop into her body. Angelina hooked the outside leg for the cover as Davis dropped to make another count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Katie’s shoulder came up before the three as Angelina sat up on her knees, collecting herself and rising back to a vertical base. She glanced back to the corner, nodding her head before she ascended up to the top rope this time. And as she came off, Katie raised her foot and caught her flush on the chin! The brunette staggered backwards as Katie nipped up, and caught her with a lungblower that dropped her back to the mat. The blonde sat up, trying to gather herself and recover as quickly as she could as her manager shouted encouragement.

Zack: A lungblower after that foot rattled some molars in Angelina’s head! You can tell she’s had a good bit taken out of her, because any other time, I think she’d go for a cover!

Erica: She likely would, but she needs to keep her own strength too.

Katie began trying to rally her fans as she got back to her feet, pulling Fantastica up with her before she fired her into the far corner. The brunette struck hard before Katie went into a cartwheel into an elbow smash to the jaw! Fantastica reeled against the turnbuckles as Katie spun her around and sat her on the top rope facing the crowd. She climbed up behind her, and left her feet with an inverted hurricanrana that drove Angelina into the canvas and brought the crowd to its feet!

Zack: That’s a KNOCKOUT SHOT! She’s gotta be out cold! There is no way…..

Erica: Katie does it again!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!

Angelina got her leg across the bottom rope before the three was about to strike, causing Davis to wave off the count before she showed the leg to Katie.

Erica: Or maybe not! That was instinct. Had to be.

Katie got back to her feet, looking to her manager as McIntyre told her she was done and to finish her off. The blonde nodded her head as she got back up, while Angelina began to do the very same with the help of the corner. Katie headed for the far corner, measuring and waiting for Angelina to turn around finally where she stood.

Zack: McIntyre told her to finish her, I think we’re about to see the DAY BREAKER!!

Erica: Sun’s coming up, and about to blind Angelina! ...I’m sorry, I know that was terrible.

As Angelina was now standing against the corner, Katie took off and left her feet for a double knee facebreaker...but Fantastica moved out of the way. Katie’s knees struck the corner before Fantastica caught her flush with a superkick to the jaw that dropped her to the canvas. She quickly moved towards the corner, climbing up top and connecting with her corkscrew shooting star!

Zack: AVENGING ANGEL!!

Erica: Katie’s down and this is as good as done!

She quickly hooked both legs for the cover as the referee dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell before Angelina sat up with her mouth open, trying to catch her breath. The official raised her hand as she began to get to her feet.

Erica: Angelina gets that much needed win! And she’s done so over a woman who has been quite impressive so far in FFW!

Gaby: Your winner of the match……….ANGELINA FANTASTICAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Zack: Angelina shows us why Adam was so high on her joining Future Shock! And somewhere, her family is watching and couldn’t be prouder of her!

Erica: As damn well they should be! She’s certainly proved tonight why she’s a big deal, and I’m perfectly okay with that.

Angelina helped Katie up to her feet and shaking her hand in sportsmanship. It brings a tired smile to Katie’s face as she holds her ribs for obvious reasons.

Erica: Katie hurts, but she knows she fought well and should be proud of herself.

And on that exchange, we head to the backstage area.

Vote for Me

Recorded Earlier Today….

The show cuts to the back, and there we find three familiar faces as they stand around Sara, armed with her trusty microphone.

Sara: Recently, it was announced who would be involved in the first graduation poll for Future Shock. Very soon, fans, you will decide which of these women you feel is ready to move up to the main roster and begin their career. Those women, as you can see, are Kassidy, Lily-Rose, and Katie Day. I invited all of them here to share their thoughts with you tonight at Absolution, and what makes them the choice you should make. But before we get to that, I wanted to ask you ladies your thoughts when you found out you had been chosen by Adam for this poll.

As she smiles, Lily gives a shrug to Sara.

Lily-Rose: It was kind of a surprise for me. I started off my time in FFW and Future Shock by beating an Ayano. Then this year was a rough start by losing to Jodie, then catching an ‘L’ by OE. But I stop to think about it, I see why he put me on the poll; I’ve shown my strength, my determination, and my drive. I didn’t give in to Gray, and I showed Ayano not to piss on me while I’m down. Heck I even had a good showing against Anna, so there’s that too. I gotta say I’ve done well here in Future Shock, and if the boss man thinks I’m good enough to move on through fan vote, let them have their say.

The warrior time forgot, Kassidy nodded a bit before speaking.

Kassidy: Verily t’was a surprise for me also. I have not had the most successful time here in Future Shock, but it seems in spite of this the fans and others seem to be quite pleased with what I have done. What may be the reasoning could honestly be my energy, my will to fight. I have lost, but tis not the end of the world. Nay, tis a learning experience. I grow stronger with every loss, and tonight my strength will be shown even. Win or lose the fans, my peers and Adam of course, shall witness a great match...barring whatever our illustrious guest referee may have in mind. But I shall just say this, I am honored to have been chosen for this.

The ‘Panda’ of Future Shock smiled as she looked at Sara and the other two ladies.

Katie:  I toos was very surprised that’s I was chosen to be on the first ballot of graduates. I means I look at the two ladies besides me and they are amazingly amazing in their own rights but so am I rights? I likes to believe I’ve shown that win or lose, I keeps my head held high to the tippy top and lets nothing holds me down for longs. Maybes that’s why he picked me, or it could be my loveable personality toos.

Sara: Two of you came in as part of the No Surrender season, or what would have been that. And Katie entered awaiting an opening to any season. Lily & Kassidy, have your goals changed at all? Or is the No Surrender Championship still priority one?

Kassidy: Aye, tis a glorious championship to attain. But let it be known I would not deny an opportunity at another, an opportunity is never one to let pass. Especially in this business. FFW has an unmatched amount of talent, and the No Surrender division tis one of the most taxing, so verily tis my focus. But if I was dropped into Ultraviolence, Future Shock or otherwise, I would give it my all as any other opportunity.

Lily-Rose: Oh hell yeah it is, chica! The idea of No Surrender was what drew me into FFW in the first place! A division focused around submission wrestling? I wouldn’t want to pass that chance up, especially now that the field is more packed compared to a few months ago!

Sara: Katie, what is your goal on the main roster? What have you set your sights on?

Katie: Rights now I’m looking to reach for the stars so to speaks, I’d say the TV title but that’s leavings soons, ands I’m not REALLLY the violently violent type unless you hurts my friends. I’d love to possibly challenge for the Evolution title down the line, to adds my name to the long list of amazingly amazing champions that have come before me? Oh that would be awesomes!

Sara: Alright, ladies. Now’s your chance to make your case. Tell our viewers, the Future Shock fans out there, why they should vote for you.

Sara holds the microphone for the Warrior. The bright haired Irish viking giving a little smile.

Kassidy: I do not have a great deal of success, anyone with two eyes can see this. But I have energy, I have tenacity and I have pride in myself and this business. I may not be all smiles and daisies, an’ I may not have a great deal of success just yet...but you all can see just how bad I want this, and how much I love a fight. Vote for me to be on the main roster and you’ll get that tenfold!

As she finishes, Sara turns and offers the stick to Katie Day. Katie smiles from ear to ear, running a hand through her hair before speaking.

Katie: A vote for Katie is a vote for happy times for alls! I means seriously, I bring my bright bubbly personality everywhere I go and I’m sures I can bring a smile to everyone on that main roster! Not only that, but if you vote me in... Alexander will gives me a hug finallys! Just like I promise to hug Steph toos... don’t thinks I forgots about you Steph! Come on... gives me a hug, it’ll make you feel allll betters! But in alls seriously serious seriousness... if you vote me onto the main roster, I promise you all right heres and right now, I will leaves it all in that ring, night in and night out. I will makes you all proudly proud of me and I won’t let your vote be in vain.

When Katie finishes, Sara finally turns it over to Lily-Rose. The Fighting Rose takes a moment to clear her throat, and gives the camera a little smirk.

Lily-Rose: I might not have Kassidy’s energy, which seems to have won her over with the fans. I might not have Katie Day’s sunshine personality, which has made her a very familiar face. But I still am right now what I said I was all the way from the beginning...a fighter. I gave my all against Jodie and did not tap. I put everything into holding myself up when Ayano was practicing her Fifty Shades business a few weeks back. I go down swinging. And I promise you, that No Surrender division is gonna be rockin’ when I reach the main roster.

As she finishes, the footage comes to an end and we head back to ringside.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:22:42 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 10:26:34 pm »

The show cuts back to ringside as the fans see Brianna Singer heading towards the ring. Dressed in a pair of black super short shorts and a referee’s top tied off just below her breasts with quite a bit of cleavage showing, she steps into the ring after telling the referee to hold the ropes open for her.

Zack: Coming up next is a match between two Future Shock favorites, that woman right there has put herself in as the referee. She’s Adam’s Executive Assistant in the smallest referee uniform I’ve ever seen...I hope none of our male referees go this route.

Erica: Brianna turning the match into a glamour catwalk, at least in her own mind. THis match is sure to go down wonderfully with everyone, considering how popular Mel and Kassidy are.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing the special guest referee for this contest, Executive Assistant and--

Gaby was cut off as Brianna put her hand over the microphone to give her some instruction before she walked back and told her to go ahead. Gaby gave a curious and then annoyed look.

Gaby: Introducing the special guest referee for this contest, Executive Assistant..AND the First Lady of Future SHock……...BRIANNA SINGER!!!

Brianna waves to the crowd, who don’t seem as enthusiastic as she does about this new title.

Erica: ...First Lady of Future Shock. Jings, can we quit with this whole who’s the best thing about Future Shock? Please? Two faces, two best things and now a FIrst Lady.

Zack: Brianna Singer apparently now calling herself Future Shock’s First Lady, I guess that means Adam is the President of the brand.

The opening riff of Velvet Revolver’s “She Builds Quick Machines” slices out of the PA system as the house lights dim, only to be brought back up with a burst of light when the instruments kick in together in a flash of yellow and blue. From the curtain in that moment steps Mel Avilo to the cheers of the fans. She takes a quick dip of a bow, spinning in a circle as she straightens up.

Gaby: Introducing first, she weighs in at 150 pounds, hailing from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil by way of Craigleith, MEL AVILO!

Bobbing her head to the music, Mel heads down the ramp and slaps hands with fans on her way down. Reaching the ring, she pulls herself up on the apron using the ropes and looks out around her before stepping into the ring, where she heads to her corner, jumps onto the middle turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air, shouting as if to egg them on. She then jumps down and settles in her corner as the music fades out. The look Mel gives Brianna shows she’s none too pleased with her.

Zack: Mel Avilo has her work cut out for her in this one, but look at that face. She doesn’t look like she’s impressed with Brianna at all, but she better focus on Kassidy either way.

Erica: That she should, and she’s also got plenty of reason to not be happy with Brianna if Velocity’s events were anything to go by.

A sudden mix of metal and orchestral sounds rip through the speakers as the lights flicker like crazy.

“Here it comes, the story of mankind's final glory
Into the nightfall
The showdown now has come, this will be the last curtain
Before the Night falls”

Out from the back runs Kassidy like jumpstarted by a million volts, head banging to the beat. Kassidy runs to one side and holds up her hands with a roar, running to the other side after to get the crowd going.  Eyes focused on the ring she beats her chest and shouts again, silenced by the loud music before running down to the ring. Her hands slap those of the fan’s as often as possible as she runs all the way around the ring and rolls into the ring. Kassidy runs up one corner and head bangs before hopping back down and pulling her hair from her face with a grin, ready for a fight.

Gaby: And her opponent, she is the Warrior That Time Forgot…...KASSIDY!!!!

Zack: There are few people in this brand who have the following and the fan support that woman does! I’ve said it a thousand times, but Kassidy is a different kind of opponent, and is unlike anyone Mel has ever faced. If you’ve watched her in Future Shock which I’m sure you have if you are watching this event, you know what I’m talking about!

Erica: And if this is your first Future Shock event, you’re in for something vaguely resembling the Energizer Bunny! Only vaguely because that damn bunny got nothing on her!

Brianna immediately calls for the bell as Kassidy is up on the turnbuckle, shouting a warrior-like cry into the crowd which they respond before she hops down and starts running the ropes. The warrior picks up speed as she thrusts her arm into the air like it’s holding a mace, while the fans in Cleveland quite loudly enjoy watching her. Mel looks from Brianna over to Kassidy with a bit of a surprised expression, seeing this in person for the first time.

Erica: We’ve all heard the cry before, but it’s quite different when it’s only a few feet in front of you, as Mel and I have both just found out. Mel especially, hopefully doesn’t distract her.

Zack: This is Kassidy’s first ever appearance on a Future Shock Pay Per View, and it goes without saying that is absolutely amped! But that’s not exactly new for her!

Kassidy hits the ropes running to all four sides as Mel tries to grab her on one pass, but doesn’t quite manage to do it as she blazes past her. Avilo barely gets out of the way as she picks up speed on the rebound when she tries to catch her, only for Kassidy to turn on a dime with a roundhouse right hand to the jaw that rocks her backwards a couple steps. Kassidy grabs her arm, and whips her across for the ride before firing her into the corner. Avilo hits chest first, only for Kassidy to continue running and hit the near side ropes at an angle with a massive clothesline that plants Mel on the canvas. The warrior runs in place before she hits the far side ropes next, delivering a double knee drop into Mel’s chest when she tries to sit up. Kassidy climbs to her feet, letting out another cry to the crowd before she pounds her hand against her heart.

Erica: Mel tried to be the one that got the advantage quickly, but it just didn’t work for her here. Kass is on control and anyone who’s faced her knows how bad an idea that actually is.

Zack: I’d love to know what she does to get this amped before every match, because I have never seen anyone quite like her...not with this energy level!

Mel starts to get up again, holding her arm to her ribs from where Kass’ knees landed. The Warrior took off past her, burying a knee into her ribs as she passed. She stopped behind her, snapping her arms around her waist. And before Mel could do much, Kassidy snapped off a German suplex that sent Mel nearly out of the ring after she slid along the canvas. The Cleveland crowd roared in approval before Kass used her strength with a deadlift of Mel’s body off the canvas, and launched her again with another German suplex before she resumed running in place with a scream.

Zack: Look at that, Kassidy doesn’t look like a typical powerhouse but she damn sure has plenty of it anyway! Mel nearly went out of the ring twice, just on friction off those German suplexes!

Erica: Kassidy has plenty of everything and that’s why she’s so popular. Takes a hell of a lot to put someone out of the ring with suplexes, or at least almost!

Mel looked quite obviously dazed at this point as she used the ropes to help her get up. As she did so, Kassidy hit the far side ropes and barreled towards her with what looked like a clothesline. Avilo ducked down and used a back body drop to send her over the top rope before the Brazilian beauty dropped to a knee to try to catch her breath. Meanwhile behind her, Kassidy managed to land on her feet, looking like she was building up steam as she ran in place while Mel was facing the other direction.

Erica: Mel actually manages to catch a breather and...Kass doesn’t even break a metaphorical sweat. Jeez!

Zack: I don’t think Mel realizes Kassidy landed on her feet, but she’s about to, I’m sure!

Kassidy climbed up on the apron and started to duck back through the ropes into the ring, only for Mel to surprise her with a running kneelift as she did to the face. It doubled the orange haired warrior over the middle rope before Mel hit the ropes again, this time dropping a leg across the back of her head to bring her back down to the mat inside the ring. Mel took a moment to collect herself till she saw Kassidy starting to move again, and immediately dove on top of her and began to drive clubbing forearms across her back and head to drive her back down into the mat. She jerked her up only briefly to put her back down with a swinging neckbreaker.

Zack: Mel finally found her opening, and she’s doing a great job so far. But she better stay on her, I wouldn’t give Kassidy a second if it was me in there, Erica.

Erica: Neither would I. Mel needs the momentum but she also needs to remember that some people are more dangerous when you give them the opening.

Mel got back to her feet, watching as Kassidy began to sit up before she connected with a stiff kick to the spine that froze her up. She quickly pulled her towards the center of the ring before pushing her head forward, and delivering knees into her back repeatedly. She dropped down behind her, and locked in a body scissors, locking her ankles around Kassidy’s and beginning to squeeze her legs together to sap some of her energy.

Zack: This is a sound strategy here, it gives Mel a chance to get her wind back. And at the same time, she can try to drain some of Kassidy’s reserves. That could take a while though with her!

Erica: I’ve never seen Kassidy been truly drained, which is what’s actually so damn scary about her,

Mel reached forward, grabbing Kassidy’s arms and pulling them around her neck in a straitjacket before she started to lean backwards. And with a body scissors on her abdomen and the straitjacket around her neck with her own arms, Kassidy was being squeezed like a vice in the ring. Mel pulled back on the hold as Bri hadn’t checked to see if the Warrior wanted to give up, instead watching from the corner. Avilo continued to squeeze and pull with all her strength on the canvas.

Zack: A straitjacket and a body scissors at the same time! Mel’s looking to make sure Kassidy can’t get a full breath. And I don’t care how much energy you have. If you can’t breathe, you aren’t going to be conscious long.

Erica: And even if you can get out of it, you’re definitely not going to be at full capacity for a while. Very smart move by Mel there.

Zack: Bri might want to check on Kassidy there. I don’t think she’ll give up, but if she ends up passing out, might be wise to stop this thing.

Kassidy’s face began to darken in color before she started trying to stomp her foot against the mat to get the crowd back into it. They began to stomp along with her as she managed to roll onto her hands and knees. Mel was in even better position now as Kassidy was having to hold her up at the same time as she had the holds applied. But the warrior started to stand back up. Mel’s eyes widened as she was essentially riding her piggyback now. And before she could let go of the hold, Kassidy fell backwards and crushed Mel into the canvas. Avilo’s arms and legs lay against the mat as Kassidy lay on top of her before Bri slid into position to count!

ONE!!!! TWO!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mel shoved Kassidy off the top of her as both women lay on the canvas. Bri got back to her feet, looking down to them both but not beginning any kind of ten count at all.

Zack: Kassidy gave Mel one hell of a piggyback ride right there, and now both women are on the canvas. Bri’s not counting anything, she must know the fans want to see a winner!

Erica: Of course they do. Matches like this don’t end in draws, they end with winners or all hell breaks loose.

Kassidy rolled onto her stomach, pushing up to her hands and knees before she began to crawl towards the ropes. Mel began to stir as well, sitting up slowly and getting her bearings before she looked over to see the warrior heading for the ropes. Mel shook her head at that as she got back to her feet, and started after her. She pulled her up from behind to her feet, grabbing her head into a reverse DDT and driving Kassidy into the canvas. She quickly made a lateral press!

Zack: Mel saw Kassidy heading for the ropes, and she knows nothing good will come from that! We got a cover!

ONE!!!!!

…………………………………………………..TW-!!!

Kassidy’s arm came up as Mel looked up to Bri, who held up two fingers with a smile on her face as the redhead got back to her feet.

Erica: ...Was that count slow or was it my imagination?

Zack: It did seem a little methodical, I agree.

Mel gave Bri a long stare before she headed towards Kassidy again, who was once more trying to make it to the ropes. Avilo grabbed her again, scooping her up and dropping her down with a snap suplex into the canvas. She got back to her feet, measuring the warrior again before taking off towards her with a leaping elbow drop into her chest. She made the cover a second time, hooking the leg as Bri slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Mel with some great hang time right there off that leaping elbow drop, and she’s got her pinned again!

…………………………………………….ONE!

Kassidy rolled her shoulder again, before Bri held up one finger. Mel stared a hole through the redhead before Avilo rose to her feet, starting towards Bri with a few choice words.

Erica: I don’t know what the hell is going on with her, but she’s playing hell with a match everyone was looking forward to, which is not cool. At all. And Mel needs to turn the hell around, she knows what’ll happen if she doesn’t.

Zack: There’s a lot more going on here than meets the eye, Brianna’s not exactly been the most consistent referee I’ve ever seen. I realize this isn’t her usual job, but still.

As Mel and Brianna exchanged words, Kassidy had rolled to her stomach and began to head towards the ropes again. The anticipation built in the crowd as the warrior moved towards them. Mel finally turned back towards her opponent as Kassidy wrapped both her hands around the middle rope...and it began to shake quicker and quicker while the crowd was getting louder.

Zack: Uh oh…..

Erica: Here comes the pain!

Mel darted back towards Kassidy as she realized what she was seeing, driving kicks into her ribs and chest as Kassidy shook the middle ropes and started to seem like she was waking up again. The warrior grabbed the top rope as she rose to her feet, with Mel driving hard right hands into the side of her head as the top rope shook violently all around the ring. Kassidy began to run in place before she finally let go, and Mel pasted her with another haymaker shot as Kassidy screamed in her face while the live crowd roared!

Erica: There is some amount of electrcity in this match and everyone is in love with it! And Kassidy woke up, just in time too.

Zack: This is why I say she’s a different kind of wrestler, Kassidy just found another reserve!

Mel teed off with a right cross to her jaw before Kassidy punched her own jaw, kicked her in the gut and launched her with a butterfly suplex that sent Mel up and over to the canvas. Avilo crashed hard and started back up before Kassidy mowed her down with a big clothesline. Mel started up again as Kassidy was hitting the ropes all over again, catching her a second time with another clothesline as Mel was turning towards her. Avilo got rocked again, and tried to rise a third time before a flying shoulder tackle put her right back down. The fans roared as Kassidy hopped to her feet, and began running in place and pounding her chest with both hands.

Zack: Clothesline after clothesline and one big shoulder tackle, and I think I’d just stay down right now if I was Mel! Kassidy is at full power...plus 10!

Erica: Most people would stay down, but Mel isn’t most people either.

Kassidy pumped her hands over her head as she ran in place, while Mel started to get up again. The warrior scooped her up high overhead in a gorilla press, lifting Mel up and down and up and down before she popped her into the air and snapped her down into a powerslam into the canvas. Kassidy shouted another warrior’s cry to the crowd before she grabbed Mel’s feet under her arms and began to rotate….faster and faster into a giant swing. Mel spun and spun faster as Kassidy made revolution after revolution with the fans counting them up to 11 before she let Mel go sailing and crash onto the canvas!

Erica: Because being sore and dizzy separately isn’t enough, let’s have both!

Zack: Mel Avilo knows what it’s like to be in someone’s dryver right now after Kassidy spun her around like a propeller!

Mel tried to get to her feet, but that wasn’t happening as she couldn’t even get her legs underneath her before she staggered into the ropes. Kassidy grabbed her from behind into another German suplex into a bridge before Bri dropped to count!

Zack: Mel’s not exactly got her equilibrium here, and a German suplex! Kassidy’s got the cover!!

ONE!!!! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! THRE-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mel got her shoulder up in time before the three even though her eyes were more than a little glassy as Kassidy sat up.

Erica: Mel doesn’t even know where she is, or that Brianna’s still at it. Not sure which is worse right now, since being out of it is never going to do her any favours.

Zack: Whatever Mel’s seeing, there’s probably three of them! And Kassidy is surging!

The warrior got back to her feet, pulling Mel back up by the arm. Avilo still didn’t quite seem to have her balance yet though before the warrior went to pull her down.

Zack: I know what’s coming, the Gallowglass Ripper!!

She pulled Mel back down onto the canvas before she locked in her submission (Bank Statement). Kassidy shouted to the crowd as Bri immediately called for the bell. The warrior had a confused look on her face as Mel hadn’t been in the hold for barely a moment.

Erica: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Zack: Mel didn’t tap out that I saw, Kassidy just got the hold locked in, and Singer’s called for the bell!

Brianna leaned through the ropes to talk to a confused Gaby before the ring announcer made it official.

Gaby: Referee Brianna Singer says Mel Avilo quit, therefore your winner by submission…...KASSIDY!!!

Kassidy’s face turned into one of a scowl as she looked at the redhead raising her hand, beginning to question her as it was clear Kassidy didn’t think she’d won either.

Erica: That was the quietest “I quit” in the history of wrestling! I’m not even sure Mel was completely with it to tap or say the words!

Zack: Singer says Mel submitted verbally, no one saw her tapping. But the Executive Assistant says that’s what happened. I don’t think Kassidy believes it either!

Brianna explained again and again to Kassidy that Mel quit, even though the warrior didn’t hear it either apparently. The fans in Cleveland began to boo the redhead as Kassidy exited the ring with a less than pleased look on her face while Mel began to sit up on her knees, trying to realize what was going on.

Erica: Mel has no idea what’s just happened, and I don’t want to be Brianna when she does, especially if she’s been lying.

Zack: Kassidy is very skeptical, Mel is just now got her senses back, and Bri’s telling her she lost.

As the redhead told her that she quit, Mel’s confusion went to anger as she got to her feet and grabbed her top, pulling her into her as she started screaming in Bri’s face that never happened.

Zack: Mel just found out she quit...because I don’t think she did...and neither does she! Bri may be about to get knocked into next week, and she’ll be fined heavily if she does!

Erica: The look on that woman’s face tells me she doesn’t give two flying monkeys if she does take the fine!

Kassidy came back into the ring, trying to calm Mel down to save her from getting into trouble. The warrior tried to prise her hands free of Bri’s top as she tried to soothe Avilo’s anger.

Zack: Kassidy is trying to keep Mel from doing something she may regret later on, the Warrior That Time Forgot is the Voice of Reason right here! I...I think  it’s working!

Erica: If it is, I want to know her secret. Mel has a temper to rival my sisters.

Kassidy pulled Mel back a few steps, still talking to her and promising her she will give her a rematch anytime she wants to try to make it better. The Brazilian beauty was far from happy, though Kassidy seemed to be calming her just a bit. At least until Mel turned back towards Bri, who superkicked her on the chin.

Zack: What the hell was that?!

Kassidy’s eyes widened as the redhead delivered a curb stomp to the back of Mel’s head before she rolled out of the ring and headed up the ramp. Kassidy dropped down to check on Mel.

Erica: Bri...attacked a member of the roster. Probably one of the oes you don’t want to piss off at that. I...I got nothin’ on this one, Zack.

Zack: Me either, I don’t know what the hell this is about! I’d love to find out though, there’s a much bigger story here, folks!

As Bri stormed to the back, we cut to a commercial for Future Shock Wipeout from South Padre Island.

The Arrival of the Baroness

As Absolution cuts away, we find ourselves in what looks to be quite the lavish skybox. There’s a waiter standing behind a small bar dressed to the nines, a huge window overlooking the arena with plush furniture dotting the room. And there sitting next to Adam on the sofa is a slim brunette many might recognize.

Adam: I’m really glad you could be here. I told you that I’d give you the VIP treatment, didn’t I?

Brunette: You certainly did, sweetie.

He told her before he noticed the camera.

Adam: Oh, glad the camera made it finally. I want to introduce the Future Shock fans and everyone watching on Pay Per View to one of the women I find to be one of the fastest rising stars in the business today. Meet the Crimson Baroness.

The Baroness smirks at the camera, pushing her hair back over her shoulders as she sits there proudly.

TCB: You flatter me, sweetie. And thank you for the invite, it’s such a pleasure to be here with you.

Adam: In my effort to attract all the best talent I can find, she was one of the ones on the top of the list. She’s had a short career by most standards, but she has quite a long resume. And I wanted to invite her here to Absolution to see some of the best Future Shock had to offer.

TCB: There’s certainly a few wrestlers on the show tonight who I’ve got my eye on. Just call me an interested party for now.

Adam: And one day perhaps soon, you guys are going to see what I already know about her. You may see that talent in the ring doing what she does best.

He looks back to her.

Adam: Anything you’d like to say to our viewers and fans before we get back to the rest of the show? The floor is yours.

TCB: I’m ready to be entertained...

Adam nods as she finishes, offering her his seat as he gets up.

Adam: I’ll check in with you later, enjoy the rest of the sow.

As he exits, we head back down to ringside.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:23:09 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 10:27:53 pm »

A video package shows the history between Cereza and Tabby, including their first match and the assault that took place after a Lap Dance Challenge in the relaunch episode of Future Shock. From there, we head back to the ring with Gaby.

Gaby: The following contest is an Aspire Ring defense scheduled for one fall!

Zack: You just saw the story on this one, it may be the first time a wrestling match has bad a lap dance involved in the backstory. Cereza’s final defense of that ring is tonight, she is just one step from getting a shot at the Future Shock Championship.

Erica: That she is, and if she manages it, it would be hell of a story for the woman that, a year ago, no one gave much a thought to apart from telling her she’s thick! And Tabby...well, Tabby just wants to pound into her.

“Evil In The Night” begins to play over the system as the crowd starts to jeer; as the chorus cuts in, Tabatha could be seen leaning her body against a pole on the stage, she lowers her body to the ground and begins to crawl towards the ring, her hair swaying side to side as she did so.

Gaby: Introducing from London, England, she is “The Queen Bitch” Tabatha Belmont!

Tabatha slowly crawls up the steel ramp, licking her lips before sliding into the ring, leaning her body against the ropes as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: Tabatha Belmont has always been highly decorated and a very talented wrestler. But the things she does these days, they just don’t make sense to me, Erica. She doesn’t need the histrionics, she’s proven that yet she utilizes them.

Erica: She does not indeed. However, that appears to just be something she wants to do now. It appears that FFW has seen more than its share of former sex workers come through the doors and maybe she wants to prove she’s the best at it or something? I dunno, I know it’s not exactly worked so far.

As “Money” by the Mystery Skulls begins, the lights dim down, strobe lights flashing along with the beat of a hand slamming down money onto a table repeatedly on the jumbotron. While that goes on, a figure walks out onto the stage, leaning against a pole set up just for the entrance. Once the vocals kick in, a spotlight shines down on Cereza, who takes a lollipop out of her mouth and walks down the ramp, hips swaying as she rests her fist on them. She wears a big smile on her face as she heads to the ring.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring...from Liverpool, England...the current Aspire Ring Bearer...CEREZA!

The song hits it's chorus once she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Once she reaches the ring, Cereza grabs hold of the bottom rope, bringing her legs up to do the splits and slide herself underneath.  Rolling to her feet, she holds her hand up high to show off the Aspire Ring to the hard camera, then gives it a kiss before handing it over to the referee. She backs away to her corner, ready to fight.
Zack: You can see the determination on Cereza’s face, she remembers what it felt like when Tabatha blindsided her after that challenge because the fans voted Cereza better than her.

Erica: You can’t blame her for being annoyed with it, really. I mean, Tabby lost on matter of opinion. But she wants this shot, and I would not be opposed to seeing her get it.

Referee Kevin Fisk called for the bell as Cereza’s eyes narrowed, staring across at Tabatha before she went straight for her. Tabby, however, wasn’t having that as she ducked her head
between the ropes as soon as Cereza got within arm’s reach. The referee had to step in from there, trying to push Cereza back as Tabby ducked back in and slapped her across the face over the referee’s shoulder. It fired Cereza up even more before Tabby ducked her head back between the ropes again, further causing the referee to restrain Cereza.

Erica: Match wasn’t even ten seconds in before Tabby started her nonsense...looks like she knows she’s angered a Scouser! She should know that’s a bad idea!

Cereza finally held up her hands, getting herself under control before Tabby ducked back into the ring again. The referee stepped out of the way and Cereza charged her before she could duck out again, catching Tabby with a trio of shoulder thrusts into her abdomen one after another. The third lifted her off her feet before the former stripper whipped Tabby across for the ride. Belmont struck the far corner before Cereza barreled in with a massive corner clothesline, scooping the “Queen Bitch” up high overhead and launching her with a military press slam. Cereza took off for the ropes, coming back on the rebound as Tabatha immediately rolled out of the floor to break the momentum as Cereza stopped herself before she hit the ropes again. Belmont clutched her back a moment as Fisk began to count her out, while Cereza seemed to be getting more agitated with Tabatha’s seeming reluctance.

Zack: Tabby took a powder right there, and neither the fans nor Cereza are impressed with Tabatha’s courage here.

Erica: Tabby’s playing games. It’s like the licking and the other stuff. She needs a different tack because that’s not gonna work on a stripper. And it’s working

As the referee continued to count, Cereza decided to be a bit more proactive about it as she rolled out under the bottom rope. She took off towards the stripper as Tabatha was rounding the corner, only for Belmont to sucker her in with a drop toe hold that sent Cereza face first into the ring steps instead. Belmont grinned as she looked down to Cereza clutching her face before she climbed the steps and stomped the back of her head to make it bounce off the steel a second time. Ithavoll fell to her knees against the steps, still holding her face as Tabby leaned down beside her, blowing into her ear as though she were a lover.

Erica: ...I take it back. I take it all back.

Zack: Cereza’s head and leg was driven into the steps, and it’s already begun. Tabatha’s having a good time here, but it could be at the expense of actually winning this match.

As Cereza started to get up again, Tabby grabbed her head and spiked her face into the steps one more time before Ithavoll collapsed again to the floor. She quickly grabbed her leg, and drove it into the steps too before she scooped her up and rolled her back into the ring. Tabby slithered in after her, taking one hand to caress Cereza’s thigh before she picked up that leg and drove the knee into the canvas once then again. Meanwhile, Tabby stretched out and propped up on her elbow beside her as though she were laying in bed with her, stroking her cheek.

Erica: I’m not sure what Tabby is trying to do, but I’m even less sure if it’s working. Just wrestle the damn match for pity’s sake.

Zack: More mind games from the veteran. I’d be more focused on winning, that Aspire Ring can open a lot of doors that I’m sure Tabatha wouldn’t mind having opened.

Tabby got back to her feet finally, pushing Cereza’s head away playfully with her foot before she grabbed the leg she’d been working on and applied a single leg Boston crab. Cereza’s face contorted in some discomfort as Tabatha leaned back, further increasing the pressure of the hold before Cereza managed to drag herself a few inches and grab the bottom rope. Fisk called for the break before Tabatha rose up, jerked her away from those ropes and then applied a figure four leglock instead. Ithavoll’s face showed even more pain as the referee dropped down in front of her to see if she wanted to quit, while Tabatha reached above her and grabbed the middle rope for added leverage. This caused Cereza to shout louder in pain before the referee looked back to see Tabby propped up on one elbow and checking her nails on the other hand.

Erica: Well...technically she didn’t cheat...

Zack: If the referee were seeing what we are seeing, he might disagree with you there.

Fisk turned back towards Cereza to check for a submission, asking her if she wanted continue more than once. Meanwhile, Tabby reached up again and grabbed the middle rope with both hands and sent Cereza writhing on her back in pain as she pulled that rope down. For the second time, he turned back and once again saw Tabatha propped up on her elbow and waving at him with the other hand.

Zack: This is getting a little ridiculous! Tabby’s using the referee like a violin, and the middle rope like a tag partner and just laying waste to Cereza’s leg here.

Erica: Which, unfortunately, isn’t a silly option. Lay waste to a leg, lay waste to pretty much everything.

Fisk turned back again, only this time Cereza reversed the hold and rolled over onto her stomach in quick succession. Tabatha’s contented smile turned into abject pain as Cereza pushed up on her hands, trying to make the pain even worse as Belmont immediately tried to reach for the ropes before she finally did. Fisk unfastened their legs as Cereza rubbed her knee, and Tabatha was a little sore herself. However, the elder woman started to get back to her feet again, testing her leg briefly before she grabbed Cereza’s leg to go for it again. When she turned around though, Cereza used the other leg to kick her in the butt. It sent Tabby forward into the ropes, and by the time she corrected her balance and turned around, Cereza was up, grabbed her head, and delivered a facebuster! Ithavoll clutched her leg for a moment as Tabby lay face down on the mat.

Erica: Holy rebound! Cereza got a moment of perfection there and it’s done her wonderfully.

Zack: She had no interest in another figure four, and sent Tabby off like a rocket only to drive her face down on the mat!

She rolled Belmont over for the cover, grabbing the far leg in the attempt as Fisk dropped to make the count for her.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack: Tabby got the shoulder up in time, Cereza’s gonna have to do a little more than that to put her away, I think.

Belmont got her shoulder up just after the two as Cereza started to get back up. She gingerly began to try to put some weight on her leg, slowly getting some feeling back into it. As Tabatha began to get up next, Cereza whipped her across with velocity into the corner. Belmont struck hard and fell to a seat against the turnbuckles before Ithavoll charged in, delivering a bronco buster on her chest to the crowd’s delight.

Erica: It’s definitely all Cereza now! And this crowd are absolutely loving it!

Cereza got back to her feet, still favoring the leg Tabby had been working on. She moved back towards the far corner, measuring and taking off. She went for a facewash in the corner, but Tabatha rolled under the ropes to the floor, landing on her feet. Before Cereza could stop herself, Tabby jerked her legs out from under her and was about to introduce her inner thighs to the ring post.

Zack: Excellent counter by Tabatha, and where Cereza’s about to go won’t be---

Zack cut himself off as Cereza pulled her knees up, and brought Tabby face first into the post instead, to the delight of the crowd.

Erica: You were saying, Zack? Poorly timed by Tabby!

Cereza started to get back to her feet again as Tabatha stumbled on the floor. She reached through the ropes to pull her up onto the apron, and hooked her head under one arm. And with an impressive display, she hoisted her up for a standing vertical suplex and held her there for at least four seconds before the damage done to her knee caused her to give out. Belmont landed on her feet behind her as Cereza staggered forward, allowing Tabby to spin her around and deliver a gutwrench suplex! She quickly dropped across her for the cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: Cereza had too much faith in that leg to hold Tabby, and now it’s gonna cost her the Aspire Ring and her title shot!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Cereza kicked out just before the three as Tabatha rolled off the cover, catching her breath and languidly draping her leg across Cereza’s abdomen as she ran her finger across Ithavoll’s lips.

Erica: This game hasn’t worked for her yet, why would it work for her now?

Zack: She’s got Cereza in trouble, and we’re back to mind games again!

Tabby smiled up to the referee only briefly before Cereza came to life, and began to deliver back elbows into her head one after another after another. Ithavoll rolled on top of her, and began to driving fists into the same place as the crowd came to its feet!

Zack: I think that brought Cereza back around, and she’s had enough of this! Pounding right hands right into Belmont’s head, and she has no one to blame but herself!

Erica: So much truth in one statement. And the saddest part is, Tabby probably likes it!

Cereza got back to her feet, nodding her head as she gave the sign for the Bouncer Drop. Tabatha began to stir again as she tried to make it to her feet, while Cereza moved around behind her with a bit of a limp.

Zack: BOUNCER DROP COMING UP!!

As soon as Tabby turned towards her, Cereza delivered her kneeling facebuster and drove Tabatha down into the canvas. She quickly rolled her over, and hooked the outside leg while the fans rose and counted with the referee.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Cereza sat up, trying to pull herself together as the referee raised her hand and returned the Aspire Ring to her.

Zack: One too many mind games backfired on Tabatha, and Cereza’s met her quota! Three successful defenses, and now Cereza’s got herself a Future Shock title shot!

Gaby: Here is your winner and STILL the Aspire Ring bearer…..CEREZA!!!

Erica: If you had told anyone even six months ago that this woman would be the first Aspire Ring holder and the first one to get a title shit from it, we’d call you insane! But it’s happening! Tabby can only blame herself for this one!

Cereza used the ropes to help her get to her feet, smiling at her ring and sliding it back on her finger before thrusting her fist into the air. The fans responded in kind.

Erica: Be proud of yourself, Cereza! Definitely well earned!

And as Cereza celebrated, the fans did so with her.

With the fans giving Cereza some appreciation as she looked out amongst them, she failed to notice as a newcomer slid into the ring behind her with a small baseball bat in her hand. And as Cereza turned, the woman lunged across and cracked it into her arm violently and caused Ithavoll to fall to the canvas before she hammered that same arm with the mini baseball bat repeatedly. And she finally faced the camera, it was none other than Sophia Pike.

Erica: This again! Bloody hell!

Sophia hammered that bat across her arm before she locked in a Fujiwara armbar and sat on Cereza’s back as she cranked on it!

Zack: Sophia Pike assaulted Cereza with a chair on the last Future Shock, she said she was retarded for even wanting to be on Future Shock! She’s bitter because FFW management told her she’d have to go through the show if she wanted on the main roster….and she’s gonna break Cereza’s arm for it!

Erica: She’s bitter because of something that I’m quite willing to bet didn’t happen...which totally stands to reason.

Sophia cranked back more and more on the arm as Cereza screamed in pain. Pike pulled back harder and harder, causing the stripper’s face to contort in anguish while tears rolled down her cheeks. PIke told her she was gonna take that arm home with her tonight until the crowd came to life as the orange-haired Harley Shannon took off down the ramp towards the ring. She scooped up the bat Sophia had dropped, causing Pike to roll out of the ring to the floor as the fans gave Harley quite a warm reception.

Zack: There’s Harley, the woman Cereza outlasted to win the Aspire Ring. And now that someone fresh is out here, Pike’s ready to call it a night!

Erica: It’s never fun to have a fair fight, is it?

Zack: I don’t think Pike cares one way or the other, she just wants to hurt Cereza for no other reason than she thinks she can! She believes Future Shock is beneath her, and anyone who is part of it falls under that same category.

Cereza clutched her arm tightly to her body as trainers headed towards the ring to help her. Harley threw the bat away and watched as Sophia backed up the ramp, telling the camera she was going to break Cereza’s arm sooner or later before calling her a retarded bitch again.

Erica: She thinks she’s going to break her arm, at least. People who make threats aren’t always the best at carrying them out. Props to Harley though, Cereza needed that.

As the fans rained boos down on Sophia Pike and the trainers tended to Cereza, we head to the back.

Damn Cracker Ass Honkeys

We cut backstage to find ourselves… focused on the floor of the gorilla position.

Male Voice: Goddamn cheap knock off electronics… this is why when the Japanese make stuff we make stuff right!

Our view catches a pair of Alligator-skin shoes as it shakes in the hand of the mysterious operator, his grunting and exasperated exclamations matching up with the erratic jars in our perspective.

Female Voice: This is why I said we should have accepted the cameraman’s help…

There’s a snort as the annoyed female voice makes that statement with obvious frustration.

Male Voice: Ain’t no honky gonna tell ME how to operate electronics, dammit! This needs to be PERFECT! Especially for you, my fine Tokyo Waifu!

The camera shakes violently as we hear the sound of someone getting cuffed upside the back of the head.

Male Voice: OW! GODDAMMIT! If you weren’t so tsundere I’d be more than a little pissed right now.

Female Voice: Max, this is my big debut here. You fucked things up in PCW and managed to sign me to two different upstart companies that didn’t even have the good grace to ‘START’, if you fuck this up for me, tonight, right now, just because you can’t figure out how to work a goddamn came-

The ranting stops for a moment… then a long, aggravated sigh escapes Max’s “client”.

Female Voice: ... the camera’s on, goddammit.

Max: No shit, really?

With that the camera starts to-

Max: OHFUCK!

- get dropped on the ground, the image cutting to static, thought we can still HEAR Max and whoever the owner of the woman’s voice is as Max tries to apologize and his client can barely make out shrieked consonants of barely contained rage.

Female Voice: Wh-How-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT Y- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I’M SO MAD RIGHT NOW MAX!

These few half-formed exclamations give way to garbled adjectives and what very well might be dinosaur shrieks. After a solid minute of getting to hear this woman unload on Max while staring at nothing but static things come to a momentary pause… then.

Max: Y’know what, Ji-Hu?

Ji-Hu: WHAT!?

Another pause.

Max: Let’s do it live!

Ji-Hu: I hate you, you know that right?

Max: You LOVE my JAPANESE FIGHTING SPIRIT-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Now c’mon, Gorilla’s that way.

With that we hear their footsteps fade as they walk away from the camera Max just destroyed and head towards the stage, we cut back to ringside quickly.

Zack: Well, that was a thing. Seems Future Shock’s newest signee Ji-Hu Myeong and her - Manager? Lead Anchor? - well, Max Sato are making their way out he-

Zack’s cut off as CL’s “The Baddest Female” blasts over the speakers, the crowd turns to the ramp when the figure of Max Sato - dressed in what could only be described as a bright pink pimp suit, wide-brimmed feathered hat and everything - bursts through the curtain, arms wide he looks skyward, expecting adulation from the crowd that responds with… absolute indifference.

Zack: …

After a moment his client “Kumiho” Ji-Hu Myeong follows him out, and judging from her expression she’s riding the line between humiliation and the ragged edge of murder as her gaze alternates from the live Future Shock audience to her oblivious manager.

Zack: I highly doubt that’s the way she wanted to make her debut.

Sato steps back beside Ji-Hu and drapes an arm over her shoulders, pulling him companionably close to him with a huge cheesy grin on his face. For her part the Korean woman looks at him like an octopus unleashed on an all-girls-school in an anime but admirably reigns in thoughts of very real physical violence. The Fresno County Ronin doesn’t notice as he yells for a stage hand to get him a mic pronto.

Zack: … oh goody, we’re giving him a mic.

Sato gets a mic and raises it up to his lips seemingly at the same time his client worms her way out of his grasp.

Max: Crackers, honkies… other such hateful people and - of course MOST importantly - the noble Japanese in the audience.

There’s a pause as he surveys the audience, who seem content to stay in their seats and be absolutely mollified by whatever the hell is going on.

Max: It is with great pleasure that I - The Strong-Style Senpai, the Iron-Willed Wolf, the Kawaii Samurai, the FRESNO. COUNTY. RONIN - Max Sato should get to stand before you and introduce a woman who will be a veritable nightmare for you honorless crackers, and the biggest cultural for the Japanese people since MY debut in professional wrestling -

He turns and points at Ji-Hu, who at this point looks ready to attempt burrowing through the metal stage under her feet if only to escape being associated with her manager in any way at this moment.

Max: - a woman who was born and raised in the mystical mountains of Seoul, South Korea - which is a district of Japan, by the way - and who stands nobly by my side as we look to avenge the wrongs the western world has done to our people-

Zack: I am so confused.

Max: - a student in the ancient art of Judo, and - most importantly - the woman who has the honor of being the FIRST inductee into Max Sato’s Harem of Ultimate Awesomeness, she is “KUMIIIIHOOOOOOOOOO” JI-HU MYEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

He falls to a knee and extends both arms out as if to display her like a new car. Ji-Hu has her face buried in her hands as the crowd remains dead silent.

Zack: I… I don’t know what to say. For the first time in my life I-I’m fucking speechless.

After a few long moments Max notes that the crowd hasn’t bowed down to his oratory skills, he stands up angrily.

Max: Oh? No applause? No cheers or lauding praise on my client huh?

He throws his pimp hat to the stage and stomps on it.

Max: Lemme guess? Is it cuz’ she’s Japanese you racist pricks!?

Zack: She isn’t Japanese th-

Max: WELL SCREW YOU TOO YOU MILKY WHITE PRICKS! We don’t NEED your support! Ji-Hu doesn’t NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Zack: Future Shock talent often require votes fr-

Max: WITH ME BY HER SIDE SHE’LL BE UNSTOPPABLE! LIKE THE KAMIKAZE WARRIORS OR LORE!

Zack: -wrong for several reas-

By this point the crowd has starts to boo.

Max: BY THE TIME YOU REALIZE HOW AWESOME MY CLIENT IS SHE’LL ALREADY BE MOVED UP TO THE MAIN ROSTER, AND THEN IT’LL BE TOO LATE. All of you can stay down here and suck it with all your pasty white bitches!

Zack: - we have Andi Takata an-

Max: NOTHING's gonna stop our meteoric rise to the top! WE WILL RISE ABOVE YOUR HATE - YOU HONKEY JACKASSES - AND SEIZE WHAT WE DESERVE! SO CHOKE ON OUR COLLECTIVE KATANAS!

He drops the mic as the crowd continues to boo.

Zack: Oh thank god he’s d-

Sato quickly scoops the mic up again before an utterly humiliated Ji-Hu can manage to stop him.

Max: And by Katanas I mean a EUPHEMISM FOR COCKS.

He drops the mic again before grabbing his crotch and pelvic thrusting at the crowd before flipping them off. He doesn’t notice as Ji-Hu leaves the stage and him behind until he turns around and finds her not there… and is promptly pelted with a half-full bottle of Pepsi. Indignant the Fresno County Ronin retreats back through the curtain.

Zack: Well we barely got to hear anything from Ji-Hu but Max certainly had… uh... a lot to say. We’ll have to see if the young Korean woman can gain her footing here in the coming weeks and months.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:23:42 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 10:29:31 pm »

With a video package showing the history between Ashleigh Powell and Ascension being shown, we head back to the ring as Gaby is already standing by with her microphone.

Zack: There may not be a match on the card with as much animosity as the one we are about to see. And if you’re Ashleigh Powell, you have all the reason in the world to feel that way.

Erica: Oh damn right you do. I’d be concerned I’m going to end up like Kimmi against Katie at this rate.

Gaby: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall!

The lights go out as blue and purple spotlights start to search the crowd.  The opening strands of “VooDoo Child” by Jimi Hendrix as the spotlights finally settle on the top of the ramp way.

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
Chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise just a little sand
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child

The fans almost drowned out the music when Kimmi walks out from behind the curtain.  Kimmi grins as she poses for a second at the top of the ramp wearing her Penguin Burger shirt.  She waits a moment before making her way down the ramp.

I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
I said, I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then I'll, I'll meet you in the next one
And don't be late, don't be late
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child
I'm a voodoo child

As Kimmi makes it to ring side, she takes off her shirt and tosses it into the crowd, much to the distain of the fans.  Hopping up onto the apron, Kimmi did the splits before sliding under the bottom rope.  Kimmi smirked as she stood up and taunted her opponent before going to the corner that the ref instructed her to go to.

Gaby: Introducing first, she hails from Westfield, New Jersey! This is….KIMMI HATE!!!

Zack: And that’s the woman right there who started it all, who couldn’t accept Ashleigh defeated her in her debut and has since tried to ruin her career and her well being ever since.

Erica: A woman with a grudge indeed...one that’s not entirely warranted and has done her more harm than good, but a grudge all the same.

Gaby:  Please welcome Valentina Lozano’s personal ring announcer….Domingo Garza!

The fans let out a boisterous reaction as their focus is directed toward the stage where Domingo stands glaring onto the crowd with a smirk. Then, he makes the following introduction in Spanish…

““Peasants And Unworthy, Inferior Degenerates...lend me your ears and be amazed. For you are about to be graced with pure, superior greatness.

Hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada… and weighing at a flawlessly sculptured 135 pounds.

She is the most phenomenal woman ever to walk the face of the earth. And the ONLY woman you all should bow down and worship...she is the” Latin Goddess of Professional Wrestling”…etc.

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Just then, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there, looking over at the crowd with a sexy smirk. She turns to Domingo, who takes her hand and willingly kisses it. With a smile, Valentina caresses the side of Domingo’s face with the same hand before confidently striding her way to the ring, with Domingo heading to the back. With the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As she reach the ringside area, Valentina stops and looks at two nondescript men, who are wearing her official FFW t-shirt, giving them the cue to run over and create a human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men’s backs, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace the tops of her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and poses to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina jumps down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her long coat and then leans against the ropes in a sexy pose as she waits for her opponent to arrive or the match to begin.

Zack: The leader of Ascension, and a woman who was part of the last All Star season with you, Erica. Valentina and Kimmi haven’t teamed together without Isis too much, but I still expect better continuity from them than a first time pairing like we are about to see.

Erica: SHe was, and she hasn’t. I don’t know if I expect continuity or not though, I’m looking in the ring at a woman who takes more pride in how she gets to the ring than what she does in it.

The opening riff of Switchfoot's "Dark Horses" revs up over the PA system as fans start standing up, craning their heads toward the entrance to see who's coming out.

Yeah!

Ashleigh Powell pushes her way through the curtain, a wide smile on her face as she looks out, taking in the audience before beginning her walk down the aisle.

I made my mistakes
I seen my heart cave in
I got my scars
I been to hell and back again

Born for the blue skies
We’ll survive the rain
Born for the sunrise
We’ll survive the pain

As the song is just reaching the chorus, Ash hops up on the apron spinning around so her back is to the ropes, and throws up her arms.

We’re singing…
Hey, you can’t count us out
We’ve been running up against the crowd
Yeah, we are the dark horses
We’re singing…
Wait! It’s not over now
We’ve been down but we’ve never been out
Yeah, we are the dark horses

Ashleigh gets into the ring motioning for the fans in attendance to make some noise, and she heads across the ring, climbing up to the second rope. Perched there, she glares across at both women as referee Malcolm Parks also steps into the ring.

Zack: Look at that face, Powell is already seething, and--

Gaby barely gets out of the way before Ashleigh jumps the gun and charges at Valentina and Kimmi all alone. Powell begins hammering right hands into Kimmi’s head as Valentina tries to double team her, only for the rookie to start firing rights in a circle at both of them as she caught Kimmi with an uppercut and began to unload on Valentina. The Cleveland came to their feet!

Erica: She’s seething and wants to beat the Seven Hells out of Valentina! NOt that you can blame her for that!

Zack: Ashleigh’s taking them both on, and Anna’s not even out here yet! And the bell hasn’t rang either!

Gaby: And her partner …from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds …she is that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lights begin to swirl around the arena while “Never Gonna Get It” by Sean Biggs ft. Akon & Topic begins to play over the PA system. Anna forgoes her usual entrance before she takes off down the ramp, tossing her jacket to the floor and popping in her mouthpiece before she hits the ring and intercepts Valentina as all four women are in the ring. Anna and Valentina trade fists against the ropes as Kimmi shoves Ashleigh off, and escapes to the floor with Powell rolling out and going right after her without a second’s hesitation.

Erica: No official start yet, and good luck to Parks getting it to become a normal match!

Parks calls for the bell as Anna and Valentina continue to trade shots with Lozano shoving Anna back into the corner, and burying a trio of knees into her abdomen. She goes to whip her out, but the fighter puts the brakes on and lands a spinning backfist into Lozano’s jaw that sends her back into the corner. Anna quickly mounts the turnbuckle, raising her fist and delivering ten straight rights to her head before Lozano staggers out. Meanwhile, Ashleigh is sprinting around the ring as Kimmi is doing everything she can to avoid her at this point. Hate rolls back inside with Powell rounding the corner going right in after her. As soon as she slides in, Kimmi drives a clubbing blow across her back but Powell pops up. Kimmi fires a chop across her chest, but Ashleigh doesn’t budge. Another chop before Ashleigh screams in her face, startling Kimmi backwards.

Erica: Still no sign of getting just two people in this match, and even allowing for that it’s all one sided.

Zack: This is crazy, it’s broken loose before the bell could even ring! Kimmi trying to slow down Powell, but she’s not feeling anything but blind fury!

Anna went to use a bulldog on Valentina coming out of the corner, but the leader of the Ascension shoved her off and hit a clothesline to send her through the ropes to the floor. As she turned back to the ring, Ashleigh was stalking Kimmi as Hate backed up step by step before Lozano caught her with a big boot to the jaw that put her on her knees as both women began to work her over now. They hammered her down with right hands as the referee tried to get one of them out of the ring before Anna came back in, the referee intercepting her instead and trying to get her into her team’s corner. Meanwhile, Ashleigh was getting hammered by both women before Valentina pulled Powell up, pinning her arms behind her back as Kimmi unloaded with free shots one after another that finally dropped her to the mat before the redhead left the ring herself.

Zack: We got two people in the ring now, but Powell got mugged in the process! Malcolm Parks has his work cut out for him trying to keep order in this match!

Erica: Times like these we could really have done with a referee. Valentina’s having more fun than maybe she should though.

Valentina pulled Powell up by the face, driving forearm shots across her chest one after another before a hard kick into her back sent her over. Lozano began to put the boots to Ashleigh, measuring and delivering a knee drop into her back before she draped her across the middle rope. The Latin Goddess bounced off the far side, crashing down across her back with a splash before she pulled her up from behind and planted her with a reverse DDT. She quickly rolled her over and hooked the far leg as Parks dropped to count.

Zack: Valentina just planted Ashleigh, and Ascension wants this match over before it starts!

ONE!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ashleigh kicked out as the hand was coming down for two as Valentina delivered a headbutt to her face. She quickly rolled her over, and applied a camel clutch in the center of the ring.

Erica: Valentina doesn’t get her way, but it’s not stopping her trying!

Zack: With that camel clutch, she’s trying to drain some of the fire out of Ashleigh. That’s one way to do it too. Powell’s getting bent in the wrong direction, and having to carry all of Valentina’s weight at the same time.

The fans in Cleveland began to chant for her as Ashleigh’s face registered obvious pain as Lozano cranked back on her head. She’d release one hand long enough to drive another forearm across her chest before she applied the hold a second time. Anna began to pound the turnbuckle to rally the crowd as Lozano mocked Ashleigh, trash talking her the entire time. Parks asked her if she wanted to quit, but got a negative response. Lozano released the hold, standing over her before leaping into the air and coming down across her back to drive her back into the canvas. Valentina looked quite proud of herself as a result before she left her feet to do it again, but this time, Ashleigh rolled onto her back and Lozano landed across her knees instead. Ascension’s leader froze in place, staggering forward as Ashleigh rolled to her stomach and headed or her corner.

Zack: There’s no delicate way to take that, Lozano got all of Powell’s knees she wanted right there. And now Ashleigh’s heading for her corner!

Erica: And she needs to make that tag, not sure how much longer should would last otherwise!

Ashleigh dove towards the corner, tagging the outstretched hand of her partner. The fans came to their feet as Anna practically dove through the ropes to get inside the ring. Giovanna came off the far side as Lozano turned around, taking her down with a Thesz press and unloading with blistering rights to her head one after another. The blonde got back to her feet as Lozano tried to get back up, only for Anna to take off towards the ropes and deliver a running forearm to the jaw that sent Lozano into a seat on the canvas. Giovanna hit the ropes once again, catching her with a knee trembler to the jaw that put her all the way down on the canvas this time before Anna dropped to make a cover.

Zack: Valentina can use some of that money to get her teeth reattached, and we got Anna with a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Valentina got her shoulder up in time as Anna rose to her feet, pulling her the rest of the way to her feet before she threw her into the corner. The blonde raised her fists, and began to go to work with combinations to the body in a flurry before a blistering uppercut lifted Lozano off the mat for a split second, causing her to collapse against the corner in a seat.

Erica: Anna using her boxing experience to full yse, and I’m not quite sure Valentina knows how to handle it!

Giovanna measured her before she took off towards the far side ropes with offense in mind. But as she hit the ropes, Kimmi caught her in the back of the head with a boot and dropped her to her knees. Anna held her head in pain as Valentina tried to pull herself together and started heading for her partner.

Zack: We’ll never know what Anna had in mind, thanks to Kimmi catching her with that boot to the back of the head. And now, Lozano’s got a chance to figure out where she is and apparently go look for the tag!

Erica: You know you got knocked good when you don’t know where you are!

Lozano crawled towards her corner as Anna was beginning to get her wits back about her. She quickly made the tag as Kimmi stepped in, delivering a shining wizard to Anna’s head for added effect. Hate stepped onto her throat as she lay on the canvas, causing Anna to cough and choke before she finally stepped off at the referee’s four count. Kimmi looked back to Ashleigh in the other team’s corner, blowing her a kiss as Powell started into the ring after her. Parks went to intercept her as Kimmi pulled Anna up into the corner, wrapped the tag rope around her neck while she and Valentina unloaded with violent shots to the head at the same time. The referee was still trying to get Ashleigh out of the ring at the moment.

Erica: Poor tag strats 101, when not looking, strangle with the rope!

Zack: Ashleigh wants to get her hands on Kimmi so bad she can taste it! And Hate’s using that rage against her, meanwhile Anna’s getting mugged in the corner!

When Parks finally got her back in her team’s corner, he turned back to find Kimmi with Anna set up to deliver a slingshot suplex that connected perfectly. She pulled her back to her feet, attaching a full nelson on Anna before she dropped forward with an inverted Russian leg sweep. Giovanna’s face crashed into the canvas before Kimmi rolled her over and scooped the far leg for a cover.

Zack: A skull crushing shot right there, and Anna may be unconscious! Ascension looking to close the show right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anna kicked out before the three came down as Kimmi rolled her onto her back, mounted her, and began driving elbow strikes across her head repeatedly. Hate rose to her feet, and measured a fist drop into Anna’s head when she tried to sit up. Kimmi sat up, glancing to her partner as Valentina was getting herself together and giving her partner some applause.

Erica: Not quite out. But I’ll be damned if Anna isn’t trying to make sure she isn’t!

Kimmi pulled Anna back to her feet, shoving her forward into the ropes before Hate caught her with a shot to the kidneys that froze her in place. She scooped her up for an atomic drop, but Anna landed on her feet behind her in a wobble. Kimmi turned, and caught the Golden Elbow right to the jaw before both women collapsed to the mat. The crowd began to get behind Anna, chanting her name as Ashleigh was practically bent over double across the top rope trying to encourage her to make the tag. The blonde started in that direction.

Zack: Look at Ashleigh, she couldn’t reach any farther if she tried! And much like the fans here in the Q, she’s begging Anna to make the tag!

Erica: Quite literally at that!

Giovanna continued towards the corner as Valentina shouted to Kimmi to get up before she got there. But Hate clearly was still pretty woozy as she began to stir on the canvas. Meanwhile, Anna was within inches of her corner. And when Kimmi finally began to rise to her feet and try to get her bearings, Anna dove across and made the tag. Powell came into the ring, literally unable to stand still as Valentina shouted at her partner to look behind her. Kimmi turned to see what she was pointing at, and her eyes went wide when she saw Ashleigh waiting on her!

Erica: Kimmi looks like she’s seen a ghost!

Zack: How long has Ashleigh waited for this moment?! It’s been months, and now...Kimmi’s reckoning is at hand! Go get her!

Powell charged forward as Kimmi took off in another direction, but the brunette wasn’t aiming for her. She used a dropkick to send Valentina off the apron to the floor before she turned back to Kimmi, as Ashleigh’s body shook with anger.

Zack: She is gonna….she knocked Valentina to the floor! There’s nowhere to go!! Powell’s body is literally shaking!!

Erica: There stands a woman who has waited quite literally months on payback against the person who has made her life hell ofr longer than she would care to think about! As well as any of us, too.

Kimmi immediately dove out of the ring and took off around the corner. Ashleigh timed it well though as she bounced off the far side, and dove through the ropes with a Superman punch just as Kimmi ran into range. Hate hit the floor hard as Ashleigh unloaded with right hands to her head one after another. The crowd roared in approval before Kimmi rolled her off, and tried to get away from her by moving up the aisle towards the ramp. Powell lowered her shoulder and mowed Kimmi down with a flying clothesline about halfway up the aisle. Ashleigh pounded the floor with the Cleveland crowd roaring at this point, while she waved Kimmi to get up!

Erica: Waiting paid off for Ashleigh, Kimmi isn;t getting time to breathe much less retaliate!

Kimmi crawled away, trying to pull herself up to her feet. She turned around as Powell exploded towards her with a massive spear that sent Kimmi through the barricade on the left side of the aisle! Kimmi lay at the feet of some of the fans as Ashleigh pasted her with relentless right hands to the head.

Zack: Through the barricade...and Kimmi’s dead!!

Fans: HOLY SHIT!!

Erica: I agree! Completely! Kimmi’s trying everything to get away but nothing is working.

Ashleigh got to her feet, pulling the seemingly lifeless Kimmi behind her by the leg towards the ring as Lozano screamed at the referee to disqualify her, which is why she wasn’t counted out by now. Ashleigh tossed the redhead back under the bottom rope, and headed for the corner to climb to the top. And without a second wasted, Powell came off with a flying elbow drop into Kimmi’s chest before she got right back up, and headed up top again.

Zack: Powell off the top with that elbow, she’s not looking for a cover! She’s going up again!

Erica: Ashleigh doesn’t want to beat Kimmi, she wants to maim her!

Powell pointed to the sky, and came off with a second flying elbow drop. And yet again, she got back up and headed for the corner. A third elbow drop from the top rope connected as Ashleigh got back up once more.

Zack: Three elbow drops off the top from Powell, and she’s still beside herself! Hate’s done...she’s gotta be done! Ashleigh can have this anytime she wants it!

Erica: SHe could, but she doesn’t want to! She just….it’s difficult to imagine so much anger in such a small person.

Powell headed back for the corner again, taking off her elbow pad this time and throwing it out to the crowd.

Zack: Kimmi Hate will never forget the day she finally met Ashleigh Powell, she’ll never forget this as long as she lives. Powell’s snapped!

Erica: That...is being polite about it, Zack!

Valentina threw a chair into the ring as the referee immediately went to get it before Lozano headed down the apron, cracking a bat across the back of Ashleigh’s head as she stood on the top rope. Powell collapsed off the corner to the apron as Kimmi rolled on top of her. Anna immediately stormed into the ring with Valentina intercepting her!

Zack: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

Erica: WHAT THE HELL?!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The referee called for the bell as Anna went after Valentina, who grabbed her partner and dragged her out of the ring to the floor.

Gaby: Your winners of this match……….KIMMI HATE & VALENTINA LOZANO….ASCENSION!!!

Erica: Valentina knew that there was no coming back from an incensed Ashleigh and has wrecked this match! And I don’t think Ashleigh’s moving.

Anna seemed to be reasoning with her before the referee raised both their hands in unison for the crowd. That was until a baseball bat connected with the back of Powell’s head, causing her to stumble and collapse to the canvas. Anna spun around to see it was Valentina who nailed the shot before Lozano clocked Anna with it upside the head. She turned back towards Ashleigh, raising it high over head like a guillotine.

Erica: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Zack: Ascension is going to DESTROY Ashleigh!

But as she was about to strike, the crowd came to its feet as Cara Stone took off down the ramp towards the ring. Lozano spotted her as Cara dove under the bottom rope.

Zack: HERE COMES CARA!!

Valentina threw the bat down, immediately exiting the ring as the referee went to check on Ashleigh, calling for help from the back as Anna seemed torn between staying with her and going after Valentina. The blonde glanced back and forth between them as trainers came towards the ring with a medic in tow as well. Cara paced back and forth as she watched Valentina pulling Kimmi up the ramp.

Zack: Lozano is a coward, and with Ashleigh’s history of concussions recently….this doesn’t look good at all! Anna can’t decide if she wants to go after her...or stay with Ashleigh right now. And Cara’s pacing like a panther!

Erica: No one would blame her for either decision. This...this is sick. What the hell have they got against her?

As the trainers and a medic checked on her, they then called for some additional help as a gurney was rolled out from the back with more medical staff. Valentina was soon joined by a barely conscious Kimmi on the ramp before Adam came out next, yelling at both of them as the medics boarded up Ashleigh to take her to the back. From there, we fade to a commercial for Wipeout and then to some pre-recorded footage.

Gillie’s Spa Adventure

The cameras come to a luxurious looking spa... At least from the inside. The camera slowly pulls out of the window and towards the street in front of the spa. A car slows down on the road, pulling near to the spa before the car door opens as Future Shock hopeful and student of Chris Strike, Gillie Barnes steps out of the car and has a look of minor worry. She’s got on a Valerie Lamb shirt and some worn out looking jeans as she turns her head back at the vehicle in question... A 06’ Mustang. The two-toned head of Mallory Bennett pops out as as she motions Gillie to go through the door.

Gillie: Well... Here goes something.

Mallory: C’mon Gills! You get in there and you get all beautified! Show everyone you’re certainly girlie when you want to be!

Barnes puts her hands on her hips, looking back at her roommate.

Gillie: Fine thing for the greasemonkey to say.

Mallory: Hey, I’ll have you know my nails are lookin’ fierce... Clean enough so I can dirty them again. Now get in there and get pampered! I’ll be inside there shortly.

The Old School wrestling fan breathes in with a soft sigh and then approaches with her head held high before stepping through the door.

The camera cuts again now to Gillie in a white robe, her arms and legs laid up in a chair as she relaxes in what must be a comfy seat. She has her eyes closed with a small smile and her arms and legs when the camera zooms it look very glossy, as though she got given part a bit of a wax. Her hips and waist move, shuffling slightly in the chair before she opens her eyes and sees a man in a crew neck blue shirt, the wear of the employees and black pants coming towards her with a bowl of something that looks either green or blue... It’s impossible to tell.

Chad: Hey Miss Barnes, my name is Chad and I’ll be first on your stops to a new and a wonderful you mmkay? After the wondrous wax treatment that we promise is much better for your skin and completely natural that you agreed to thanks to those papers we had you sign...

Gillie: Uh wait a tic, I didn’t sign any--

Chad: ...I bring to you our one and only specially formulated facemask that’s sure to make your pores open up like a thousand sighing dandelions.

Before Gillie can question that metaphor, her face gets slathered with a thick mixture of whatever Chad has brought in that bowl of specially formulated whatever it is. He spoons it around with what looks like a slitless spatula and she blinks from under it, staring up at Chad until he’s done.

Gillie: Ooh... It’s very tingly.

Chad: That’s good! Let it sing into your skin. Usually we’re only supposed to use a little dab but you look like you’ve the world on your shoulders so I wanted to put more than the usual bit. No charge.

Gillie smiles from underneath the muck but slowly her grin turns into a grimace. The Sheerness native looks slightly agonized.

Gillie: I... Is.... Is it supposed to start burning?

Chad: Uh no, that’s just if you use way too much... Oh. Oh wait.

Gillie: Well that’s funny because you just saAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!

The Future Shock star leaps out of her comfy chair, screaming in pain as she begins to wipe off goop in her bathrobe before ducking her head under a nearby sink and turning the water on cold all the way as it runs down her face and gives her some bit of relief. Chad looks around sheepishly, running a hand through his gelled hair.

Chad: Uh... I think I have to go tell my manager. I’m probably fired.

We quickly cut to another time during Gillie’s makeover session, Gillie’s face peeking out of a massage chair with her half naked back in view of the chair and from her lower back downward and her underside wrapped up otherwise in towels. Mallory pats her back with a smile.

Mallory: Alright, so the manager is going to deal with Chad and meanwhile they said you can get your worries almost melted away with a message.

Gillie: Uhm... Okay. Where will you be?

Mallory: Well I was going to find the visitor’s room. I mean I’m sure you wanna be alone to smell all the candles and get the ambience, y’know.

The door opened into the parlor as a fellow with nearly platinum blonde hair tied into a ponytail (with little pink streaks as well) emerges. To say he looks more than a little muscled is an understatement, looking about as thick as Isis in appearance.

Masseuse: Helloooo, my name is Sven! And I am here to relax every muscle in your body, and make you think heaven exists before you get there. This must be…

He glances down to an itinerary of visitors briefly.

Sven: Gillie Barnes! Well you no worry, you won’t feel like you were raised in a barn when Sven is finished with you, ya?

Gillie slowly looks up at the physical wall of a human being, her eyes widening and becoming a deer in headlights before she slowly looks in horror to Mallory... Who mirrors her glance and then lets out a whistle. There’s an audible gulp in the room before Gillie speaks rather meekly.

Gillie: Well y’know I uh... I dunno so much about this, Sven. I was... I wasn’t expecting someone so... Uh...

Mallory: Tall.

Gillie: Yes. That’s it. Tall.

Sven: Don’t be silly, Barnesy. Sven’s magic touch will take you to Nirvana.

Before an objection can be made, he applies those rather large hands and begins to work her shoulders and down her back. His fingers almost look as though they are touching every spot just right, thanks to a series of light moans. He works down her ribs, skipping over her toweled butt before he starts working on her thighs. The first looks of apprehension melt away into a... Very pleased look on the face of the Sheerness native as she seems to sort of... Melt on the massage table with a lackadaisical grin, eyes half lidded. This causes Mal to look slightly perturbed.

Mallory: You uh... Alright there partner?

Gillie put a finger to her lips gently, borderline turned into a puddle.

Gillie: Shhh, on the train to Nirvana right now.

Sven’s fingers danced down past her calves next, manipulating the flesh there as he worked his way further down. He lifted her left foot, bending it at the knee over her before he wrapped his hands around the toes...right before a loud popping noise echoed through the room. Gillie’s face had a mask of silent agony and her neck snapped back to the side, eyes looking slightly bloodshot before she raised one hand up to cover her own mouth. Mallory winced slightly, hearing the pop.

Mallory: Does... This mean the train to Nirvana has made a quick stop? Say Sven where did you get your massage license anyway?

Sven: License? Sven needs no license! It is not Sven’s fault Barnesy had stressed feet. But Sven will fix them!

And before he could grab the other foot as Gillie was prepared to come off the table, the footage cuts to another view. A very exotic looking tub, lightly tented with petals in something akin to what you’d see as the setup for a softcore porn movie. Water ushers from a golden tap into the tub as a female attendant sets the temperature just right before Mallory & Gillie enter, the latter in a robe.

Attendant: Miss Barnes, I have just drawn you a relaxing bath, complete with lavender scent for you to relax in as long as you like. The water is heated, so it won’t get cold and you can enjoy complete relaxation.

As she finishes, she begins lighting a few scented candles around the room to accentuate the aroma. Gillie looks more apprehensive than anything else but Mallory pants her on the back, trying to convince her friend it’ll all be okay. Tellingly, Gillie is limping and seems to be standing mostly thanks to the southern wrestler’s aid.

Gillie: There’s... No surprises here right? The candles aren’t made of something I’m allergic too, the bath beads aren’t put together with ghost peppers or something?

Attendant: Of course not. There is a small remote near the tub so you can select whatever music you prefer while you soak. We have some very soothing selections, up to and including the sounds of the Amazon rainforest!

To prove it, she turns on the music as the sound of a gentle rain can be heard as well as the faint call of some birds before she helps Gillie towards the tub and out of her robe.

Attendant: This is the best part of the session, I assure you. Enjoy yourself.

As she helps the pride of Sheerness into the water and sees her relaxing finally, the attendant gives Mallory a wink and a smile before she heads towards the door. She taps an intercom on the wall.

Attendant: Miss Barnes is ready for her bath now. Send Sven over when he’s done, would you?

Gillie’s eyes widen in horror and she nearly gets out of the tub before Mallory stops her and the eyes of the Sheerness native flash with fear and betrayal. With a roll of her eyes, Mal hands Gillie her bathrobe, obviously trying to save her some dignity. The English wrestler looks sheepish before Mal helps her into her robe and the two quickly... Well, as quickly as a hobbling Gillie can be with Mallory as her support hightail it. Gillie looks back at the camera and motions them to cut it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:24:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 10:31:06 pm »

The show cuts back to the ring as Gaby awaits with her microphone and increasingly shorter dress (as expected).

Gaby: The following contest is your tag team main event for Future Shock Absolution!

Zack: A double main event here in Cleveland as we are about to see two teams that know each other well, especially if you’re Jo McFarlane who’s been dealing Team Russia for weeks!

Erica: That she has! Not forgetting C has been dealing with them on and off for a considerable amount of time too!

The lights turn a reddish hue as Mechanical by Moist hits the speakers, the guitar riff a cue for Karina Petrova to step out. The blonde adjusts her pigtails and looks from side to side, arms crossed for a moment as she stares down at the ring with cold eyes. Suddenly sparks hit on either side of the blonde and she doesn’t even react. As the pyro fades she lets a plume of smoke out from her nose and starts her march down to the ring.

Quite you breathing
Keep to the Shadows
Life isn't easy
Love Isn't Kind
Touch is so simple
Almost inhuman
Unearthly feelings
Synthetic mind

Karina marches down to the ring, eyeing the crowd a little but barely reacting to them, almost mechanical in her focus on the match she was about to have. Karina stops at the base of the ring, rolling her neck from either side to crack in.

Gaby: Hailing from the Republic of Ingushetia, this is KARINA PETROVA!!!

I see the world falling to pieces
Crumbling beneath us
And it just so hard to fight
Those who control us we are destroyers
This mechanical life

The teen rolls into the ring and eyes the ref before stretching against the ropes and loosening up. Karina leans against her corner casually, an eerie calm about her.

Zack: The last time we saw this woman, she was squeezing the life out of Leona Vega after her title defense against Lilly Sheffield. Karina is not a woman to take lightly at all, and she could be a game changer in this match if she can slap on that reverse bearhug she likes to use.

Erica: That she will, and you can beat Caroline and Jo watch everything that woman does closely right now.

The intro guitar riff of Muse's "Assassin" hits the sound system  at the 31-second mark, and Natalya walks through the entrance gate, wearing an all-black curtain hoodie, with her head low as her blode hair covers her face.  She stops atop the entrance ramp and looks into the ring, counting her opponents using her index and nodding in acknowledgement before doing a crisp cutthroat motion, proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Gaby: And her partner... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "The Executioner"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya ignores the shower of boos coming her way from the crowd as she tracks down the way, paying the fans no mind. She then climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: They don’t get any smaller in Team Russia for this match. All seven feet plus of Natalya Demidov who has set her sights on the No Surrender title, this is a rare appearance for her on a Future Shock Pay Per View!

Erica: Very rare, and it’s quite easy to forget that she was the Raven. Very likely this woman will walk away with the No Surrender belt when the time comes, but right now, she’s got a bigger fish to fry.

Dirty Dog...! I'm, I'm a dirty dog! I'm a dirty dog!
I'm, I'm a dirty dog! Dirty Dog! I'm a dirty dog! Dirty Dog!

Spotlights begin to trail across the darkened arena and just at that moment Jo McFarlane and Caroline Stark emerge onto the stage,

I'm an outlaw (I'm an outlaw), quick on the draw (Quick on the draw)!
Somethin' you've never seen before! (Never Seen)
And I dare a motherfucker to come in my face!
I got somethin' chrome (I got somethin' Chrome) and I got it from home (I got it from home)
And it ain't a microphone (Ain't it a mic!) and I dare a mother fucker to come in my face!

Gaby: Introducing at a combined weight of two-hundred and eighty-two pounds... She is “The Living Firework” Jo McFarlane and she is “The Instant Classic” Killer C... Together this is... RED! DEAD!    DEMOLITION!

The Instant Classic and The Living Firework make a quick fist bump as “Lapdance” continues to play over the sound system and they make their way into the ring. Both women run down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off in sync with their steps. Jo carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd while Caroline slides in. They ascend opposite turnbuckles and take in the crowd before jumping down and beginning last minute strategy talks as the music dies down.

Zack: Only one FFW Champion has ever appeared in the ring at a Future Shock event, and Caroline Dallins is now the second. A season six graduate, Caroline has shown how much this brand means to her. And that’s not to say Jo herself doesn’t hold it close to her heart!

Erica: There are fewer graduates who hold Future SHock as close to themselves as Jo and Caroline do. Also a team who have done pretty well for themselves since their official formation about a year ago...mostly including becoming the second Future Shock grad ot hold the belt.

Referee Stephen Wilson calls for the bell as both teams discuss a little strategy before Natalya and Caroline step out to their corners. Jo takes a long look at Karina, taking a deep breath as the two meet in the center of the ring. Karina’s face remains emotionless as she raises her hand over her head, inviting Jo to a test of strength. The redhead looks up to her hand a moment, seemingly giving it some thought while the fans in the arena were less enamored of the idea.

Zack: I...don’t think this is a good idea for Jo to start this match.

Erica: Probably not, but having good ideas is not exactly one of my sister’s strong points.

Jo reaches up towards her hand before she catches Karina with a sidekick in the ribs that surprises her. A second and a third connect with that as she starts to unload with strikes to follow, not taking Karina’s bait obviously. A few shots land well and back the blonde up before Jo sends her across for the ride. Karina rebounds, looking for a big clothesline. But Jo uses a drop toe hold to bring her down to the mat face first. She quickly begins to drive knees into her back and neck as she tries to get up before she locks in a side headlock, grinding her arms around Karina’s head repeatedly as Petrova punches the mat.

Zack: Look at Jo working that side headlock, see her arms? That’s how you get cauliflower ears as a wrestler right there. Karina’s gambit did not pay off there.

Erica: It didn’t! Jo’s seem enough matches to know that both these women absolutely must be kept down and that’s exactly what she’s going for.

Karina begins to get to her feet as Jo continues to work that headlock. Petrova tires to shoot her off into the ropes to get free, but Jo seems to have a vise like grip on her head and barely budges. Petrova fires a punch into her kidneys which helps her cause before she manages to fire Jo off towards the ropes. McFarlane rebounded off the far side as Karina put her head down. Jo stopped just short of her, and applied that same side headlock again with a shrug. This amused the crowd as Jo smiled herself about it. As Karina tries to send her off again, Jo uses it for a bulldog instead to drive her face down into the mat closer to her own corner. Jo reaches up for the tag as Caroline comes in. The two pull Karina up, and hoist her overhead for a vertical suplex. They let her dangle for a few seconds before they drive her down into the canvas finally. Stark drags her to the corner to sit her up against it before she jumps off the ropes with a corner dropkick, tagging Jo on the way down. Jo comes in, does the same, tags Caroline back in, who does the same before Jo gets tagged back in to deliver a stiff kick to the side of Karina’s head that tumbles her over to the canvas.

Erica: Jo made quick work of getting the job done even a little on Karina, and making smart decisions for once.

Zack: Like shooting one big fish in a very tiny barrel, Karina’s getting hammered every which way she turns from Caroline & Jo.

Jo tries to drag Karina away from the ropes before she drops down to hook the outside leg for a pin. Wilson falls to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOO!!!

Karina kicks out right on the two count as Jo starts to get back to her feet. McFarlane takes off for the far side, rebounding quickly into a baseball slide into Karina’s ribs as she tries to get up. Petrova rolls onto her back, holding those same ribs as Jo tags Caroline. The FFW Champion climbs up top before Jo joins her, and uses a superplex on Caroline INTO Karina before the champion looks for a pin as well!

Erica: Holy crap!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Caroline rolled off the cover, measuring Karina before she pulled her back to her feet from behind. She snapped her arms around her waist to go for a release German suplex, but Petrova grabbed the top rope. When Caroline tried to jerk her free, Petrova used a headbutt into her face to stumble her backwards before a spinning backfist decked the FFW Champion to the canvas.

Zack: It’s been all Red Dead since the bell rang, but that right there just changed the complexion. Karina jacked Caroline’s jaw, and the Little Star is on her feet!

Erica: I do believe “duck and cover” might be an appropriate phrase right about now.

Karina’s face grew into a scowl as she watched Caroline starting to get back up, instead using double axehandle blows to her back to drive her back into the canvas repeatedly. Petrova pulled her up by the hair and the tights before she sent her barreling into the corner shoulder first into the ringpost. Stark hung there for a moment before Petrova pulled her back out, hoisted her up and dropped her with a shoulder breaker to the canvas. Karina looked out amongst the crowd, none of which were behind her as she pulled Stark up, pinned her arm behind her back and slammed her back to the canvas on it. She glanced over to her partner before heading towards her to make the tag. Natalya tagged in, and stepped over the top rope. Caroline held her shoulder in pain before the seven foot Russian pulled her up onto her shoulder, taking off towards the corner with a Snake Eyes. But it was her shoulder that landed on the turnbuckle. The FFW Champion staggered out of the corner, only for Natalya to deck her with a big boot across the jaw to put her on the canvas. She quickly dropped down, pressing her hands into her chest for the cover as Wilson dropped to count.

Zack: It goes from powerful to super powerful, and Natalya may be about to pin the FFW Champion right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Caroline kicked out after the two as Natalya sat her up, buried a knee into her back before using a top overhead wristlock at the same time. Stark’s face registered pain before she began to turn into it and get back to her feet. Straightening her arm out finally, Caroline let loose a stiff knife edge chop with the good arm across Natalya’s chest. It echoed through the arena before she connected with a second and a third. Demidov clutched her chest in pain before Stark delivered an axe kick to the back of her head to drop her to her knees.

Erica: Anything and everything to keep women as powerful as these two off you, and no one can blame them for that!

But even on on her knee, she was almost as tall as Caroline standing. Stark took off towards the ropes, using them to pick up speed before she left her feet and drilled Natalya with a tornado DDT into the canvas. She managed to roll her over with the good arm before she went for a cover. Wilson fell to count.

Zack: Caroline with a beautiful tornado DDT right there, and it takes all that just to get Natalya down for the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Natalya rolled her shoulder just after the two as Caroline got back to her feet, still suffering the damage to her shoulder as she tried to shake it a little and get it working how she wanted. Stark tagged Jo back in before the redhead pulled Natalya up into position for a Russian leg sweep until Caroline caught the blonde with a vicious running European uppercut that flattened her back to the canvas. The FFW Champion exited to the apron as Jo headed for the cover.

Zack: A little C4 action for the woman formerly known as Velvet Raven!

Erica: And Jo’s going for take out!

Jo headed for the top rope, measuring as Demidov started to get back to her feet. As soon as Natalya rose up and turned, Jo flew off into a hurricanrana. But Natalya caught her legs, leaving Jo hanging before Demidov delivered a mat-shaking powerbomb! Natalya hooked the outside leg for a cover as Wilson dove into position.

Zack: What a powerbomb!! There was nothing Jo could do to stop it either!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jo just managed to get her shoulder up before the three as Natalya looked a little worn down herself as she moved towards the corner. Karina was tagged back in as Petrova stalked towards Jo. The redhead wasn’t moving a ton either as Karina picked her up in a front carry before she walked towards the center of the ring, and dropped her across her knee with a backbreaker. But she didn’t let her go, standing back up and doing it again and again before she spread Jo over her knee backwards into a variation of a surfboard.

Erica: Karina getting a little payback for what she was put through at the start by Jo, and working on the back will do that.

The fans in Cleveland began to chant Jo’s name, showing overwhelming support as she was being bent over backwards across Karina’s knee. Wilson asked her if she wanted to quit again and again, but the Living Firework wasn’t interested in that. Karina’s face remained stoic as she tried to apply more pressure. But Jo brought her knee up, catching Karina in the side of the head. It rocked the Russian as Jo connected with two more just like it before she managed to roll to the canvas. Karina tried to collect herself a moment before she moved towards Jo to pull her up. But McFarlane got to her feet. And as Karina circled in from behind, Jo surprised her with a Pele kick to the top of the head that dropped her like a stone before Jo dropped to the mat as well, clutching her back.

Zack: Karina never saw that one coming, and that could be a knockout shot right there! But Jo’s back is in agony, and she’s just trying to find some relief right now.

Erica: Ending the match would be the smarter idea, but that could hurt just as much as anything else right now.

The crowd once again began to show Jo their support as she sat up on her knees, holding her back in pain as Karina began to stir on the canvas. McFarlane headed towards the ropes to help her get to her feet finally. Karina started to do the same, getting to one knee before Jo bounced off the ropes and came back with a step up enzuigiri to the back of her head. Petrova collapsed back to the mat before Jo dove across her, hooking the far leg with a pained expression!

Zack: Did you hear the smack of Jo’s boot on the back of Karina’s head?! That’s gotta be all!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Karina rolled her shoulder before the three came down as Jo sat up, still clutching at her lower back before she headed towards the corner. McFarlane headed back to the top turnbuckle all over again as many fans came to their feet to watch what she was going to do! And as Karina started to get up, Jo left her feet and snapped off that same hurricanrana she had tried before on Natalya to much more success this time on Karina! Petrova’s head snapped into the canvas as the Firework made the cover with the fans counting with the referee!

Erica: The move that started the whole thing might have just won Jo and C the match!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

As the referee’s hand was coming down, Natalya came in and stomped Jo’s back to break up the count. McFarlane rolled off onto the canvas as the referee began to give Natalya some verbal static.

Zack: I think Natalya knew that would have been three right there, and she stopped it before it had a chance to be! Wilson’s reading her the riot act for it!

As Karina started to get up with Jo, Caroline came in and gave her partner the signal. Caroline caught Karina with a low dropkick while Jo caught her with one to the face on opposite sides to put her down on the canvas. Jo dove for the cover as Caroline launched herself at Demidov as the referee slid into position to make the count.

Zack: How about a little Nitroglycerin, Karina?! Jo’s got the cover!! And C’s going toe to toe with Natalya!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Karina got her shoulder up before the three as Jo got back to her feet, seeing Caroline and Natalya going through the ropes to the floor as they continued to fight. McFarlane headed back to the top rope again.

Erica: ...Goddamn that girl is asking for trouble tonight.

Jo measured Karina as she rose to her feet before she jumped off with her spinning headscissors that snapped Petrova’s head into the canvas. The crowd came to its feet as Jo hooked the far leg for the cover before Wilson moved into position!

Erica: JOSEPHINE WHEEL! It’s done!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee called for the bell as the fans came to their feet in a roar. Jo sat up, soon joined by Caroline as she made it back into the ring to help her partner to her feet. The referee raised both their hands in victory.

Zack: One big time Josephine Wheel, and the Living Firework with the FFW Champion have knocked off Team Russia here tonight in Cleveland!

Erica: Biggest challenge any team can face and they’ve just taken them down!

Gaby: Here are your winners…..JO MCFARLANE and CAROLINE STARK…..RED DEAD DEMOLITION!!

The girls gave each other a fist bump as they listened to the crowd with nod from C and a smile on Jo’s face.

Zack: Red Dead have put down Team Russia for now. And while they may be winners, they definitely aren’t going to feel like it come tomorrow. They were in a dogfight out there!

Erica: That they were! Don’t worry Jo, the ice bath will be ready after the show!

As the girls celebrated in the ring, we head elsewhere in the Quicken Loans Arena.

Unacceptable

The show heads to the back, and there we find Adam who looked rather angry as he tried to calm himself down before he began.

Adam: I’m supposed to use this time to talk about Wipeout on August 20th, Future Shock’s first outdoor event. But right now, I’m just angry. I’m angry because I’ve been in the trainer’s room with Ashleigh Powell, who received ANOTHER concussion tonight courtesy of Ascension. And at this point, it looks like her in-ring career is about to be over. And that…..

He pauses again, trying to take a deep breath.

Adam: That isn’t acceptable. I have a lot of things going on right now, but I keep coming back to this. So Valentina, keep your calendar clear. Because at Future Shock Wipeout on August 20th, you will face “Hurricane” Cara Stone one on one! And I swear to you if any member of Ascension even peers out the curtain during that match, they will regret that greatly. I promise you that. Ashleigh didn’t deserve this, she doesn’t deserve to have her career snuffed before it’s barely begun. And I have every confidence that Cara will impress upon you what you did was and always will be totally unacceptable!

Another deep breath as he continues.

Adam: Also at Wipeout, Cereza will go one on one with Sophia Pike. Let me address that situation, since there seems to be some confusion. Yes, Sophia wanted to be on the main roster but upper management felt she needed a little….seasoning. That coupled with the fact that some of her demands were a little outside the bounds of reason, they sent her here and told her if she graduated out of Future Shock, they’d bring her to the main roster. That’s why she has been targeting Cereza, because she sees the Aspire Ring as her ticket out. So I’ll make you a deal, Sophia. If you beat Cereza at Wipeout, I’ll give you a shot at the Aspire Ring so you can accelerate your departure from Future Shock since you feel you are TOO big for this brand. I don’t think anyone is too big for Future Shock personally, but that’s how she feels. So...there’s the deal, Sophia.

He pauses a moment as he rubs the back of his head.

Adam: As for what happened with Bri out there earlier? I….don’t know for sure what that’s all about. I need to talk to everyone involved, and see what’s going on. And I haven’t had much chance to do that because I have been with the trainers as they look after Ashleigh. So I’ll get to the bottom of it myself. And that brings me to my final announcement. On the next edition of Future Shock, the main event will be as follows: Mallory Bennett will face Bianca Salvador in a Falls Count Anywhere match, which has already been announced. And if Bianca leaves tonight with the Future Shock Championship and Mallory defeats her on the next show, Mallory will obviously get a shot at the title. The only reason I wouldn’t order it regardless is Bianca has pinned Mallory, so Mallory has to prove she can beat Bianca. If she does and Bianca is champion, I promise her a shot at the title. I think that about covers it, so let’s go back to the ring.

Adam looks still rather irritated as the show does exactly that, and returns to ringside.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:24:44 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 10:32:31 pm »

A video recap of the history behind this match is shown before we head back to the ring with Gaby. The lights are dimmed with the spotlight over her head as the crowd is buzzing already in anticipation.

Zack: Ohh boy, I’ve been waiting for this one! On May 10, Andi Takata did what no one in FFW has ever done before or since by pinning Isis Morales. And tonight’s her first defense...and under these rules, possibly her last.

Erica: It could well be! That’s what we’re all about to find out! This is gonna be a doozy and is more than deservedly our main event!

Gaby: The following contest is your main event for Future Shock Absolution, and it is a triple threat for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

A weather warning siren goes off, and smoke starts filling up the top of the ramp. The big screen shows a massive cloud coming down to land, forming a cone that, those who live in tornado areas will identify, can only mean bad times coming. But this smoke atop the ramp, it's not coming peacefully: it's invading the top stage really quick, with the help of a ramping gust of air that starts getting a bit violent. With the whole center stage taken by smoke, the gust coming from the main entrance is aggressive enough to lift a smaller person off the ground, as "Skylines" by D.i.N Beats hits the PA. But when the smoke dissipates, standing strong with her back turned to the violent wind is the Typhoon herself, Bianca Salvador, in her teal, black and white attire, arms out and hair flying into her face, as the crowd boos her violently.

Gaby: Introducing first, from Porto Alegre, Brazil... The "Typhoon"... BIANCA SALVADOR!

Step by step, Bianca treks down the entrance ramp ignoring the booing fans, eventually getting out of the wind zone so she can adjust her hair right before rolling into the ring. Once there, she climbs a turnbuckle and just stares at the booing audience, shaking her head at their negative reception before jumping back down to the mat and finally smiling upon meeting her opponent for the night.

Zack: Bianca Salvador won the right to be in this match at our last Future Shock Pay Per View. And she could be the spoiler. She has everything to gain, and nothing to lose here!

Erica: Basically all Bianca needs to do is make sure she’s not in the losing end of the fall! Those odds give her a wonderful chance at anything really!

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, accompanied by the “Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano, she hails from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing 210 pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain, along with Valentina Lozano. Wearing her black hoodie that is covering her head, Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, with Valentina close behind, and the spotlight following them on their way to the ring.

Once they climb up to the apron of the ring, Valentina enters the ring while Isis faces the crowd and uncovers her hood, revealing her face, looking menacingly at the crowd. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Meanwhile, Valentina stands in the middle of the ring pointing at Isis in the corner with a sexy, but icy, smirk. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her hoodie and gives it to Valentina. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before joining Valentina in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent (or the match to begin).

Zack: And there’s the juggernaut. Isis Morales is the biggest draw in the history of Future Shock in every measurable way, and tonight she looks to pick up where she left off last month! The juggernaut has been seething since the relaunch where she left the title behind!

Erica: And you can’t really blame her. Taking your first loss is hard. Taking your first loss when you hold a belt...yeah, that’s even worse. I imagine anyway.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Zack: There can be no question who the fans in Cleveland will be supporting tonight! Andi Takata has a mountainous challenge ahead of her if she plans to leave with the title. And I don’t like her chances at all.

Erica: I don’t think Andi herself likes her chances all that much, I’ll be honest. Anyone who does...I'm just going to ask what rock they’ve been hiding under where they don’t actually understand basic laws of physics. And what happens when you run into something twice your size. Bianca...well, Bianca’s a devious little thing, so...

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the title from Andi before she holds it high overhead, handing it off to Gaby as she leaves the ring. Bianca glances towards Andi as the space princess listens to an idea about them double teaming Isis together and then letting the match be between them. Andi doesn’t seem interested too much until Bianca finally convinces her. And with that, both of them storm towards Isis as Bianca stops short, letting Andi right straight for her. Takata starts unloading with shots to the body on the redhead, and with one headbutt, Isis sends Andi backwards a few steps. Bianca moves back to her corner with an amused expression as Isis drives a knee lift into Andi’s body, lifting her off her feet before she whips her into the vacant corner. Takata crashes chest first before Isis runs in behind her with a crushing corner clothesline.

Zack: Andi thought she was gonna have some backup over there, but that didn’t quite pan out. And while Bianca may be enjoying the show, she’s gonna have to tangle with Isis sooner or later. Until then, Isis is content to maul Andi!

Erica: Andi actually bought something from Bianca? Christ. She may as well enjoy it, every second Isis is doing something to someone not her, that’s just a little more energy being drained.

Isis crunched Andi into the corner before she raised her hand into the air, and brought it down with a thunderous slap to the champion’s chest. The alien princess shouted in pain as Isis held her in place, raising that big hand again and driving it across Andi’s torso. Takata doubled over in pain in the corner as she clutched her chest with both arms. And with two handfuls of Andi’s head, Isis throws Andi to the corner with quite the beal. The former champion stared down at Andi on the canvas before Bianca went into attack mode, going for Isis’ leg for a takedown. But...that wasn’t happening as Isis looked down at the blonde when she tried to pick up her leg. Salvador looked up to her as Isis shook her head...and decked her with a right cross to the jaw. It sent Bianca backwards a couple steps in a stagger as Isis mowed her down with a short arm clothesline.

Zack: That...wasn’t one of Bianca’s best ideas! In an environment like this, I think Andi and Bianca will have to work together to take Isis out of the equation. One on one, neither of them are going to match up with her. She’s just too damn powerful!

Erica: You say that...then remember that Andi took Isis down on her own. It’s doable. Just really damn hard. All having two in the ring does is give Isis two targets, which is good as much as it is bad.

Isis watched as Bianca started to get back up before she got scooped up high overhead before Isis walked out from under her. Salvador faceplanted from about seven feet in the air into the canvas. The redhead scooped her up around the legs from behind, and sent her flying with a wheelbarrow suplex. She quickly got back to her feet, looking to grab the blonde again before Andi started firing kicks into the back of her leg repeatedly. These were beginning to work as Isis stumbled forward a step with Takata doing her best to stay behind her. And with the Titaness wobbly, Andi took off for the near side and rebounded with a chop block that put Isis on her knee. Andi rubbed her chest, which was still quite sore from earlier, and took off towards the ropes again. Takata left her feet on the rebound, using a bulldog to drive Isis face down onto the canvas. She quickly rolled her over and made a cover!

Erica: ISIS IS DOWN!

ONE!!!! WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!

Zack: Way too early for that, Andi! It takes one hell of an effort to keep Isis down, not to mention just getting her there.

Erica: ...Yup. But now that she’s down, I’m okay with the idea of keeping her there.

As soon as the one hit the canvas, Isis launched Andi and threw her off. Takata nearly rolled out of the ring before she stopped herself. The champion got back up as Isis started to sit up, with Andi kicking her in the back to freeze her up. She moved around front of her and began firing front kicks into her chest rapid fire before she took off for the ropes again, this time putting her back on the canvas with a seated senton! Andi waved the referee to count while she sat on her chest.

Zack: I don’t think Stringer realized Andi was hoping for a pin, but here we go!

ONE!!!!

Isis’ arms got under Andi and she nearly catapulted her off. Takata sailed into the ropes before she could stop herself. She didn’t even have time to get her feet under her before Bianca rolled her up from behind as Isis was starting to get up again!

Zack: Andi got shot out of a cannon, and….Bianca’s looking to end it right here!!

ONE!!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Takata kicked out at two as Bianca started back to her feet, putting the boots to the alien before she pulled her back to her feet. She scooped her up from behind, pulling her head back before she lifted her up for an inverted vertical suplex. Andi crashed face down onto the canvas as Bianca crawled across her to make a cover. But as the referee was getting into position to count, Bianca was picked up around the waist from behind….and Isis launched her with a release German suplex that sent the blonde into the turnbuckle!

Erica: Bianca’s back isn’t going to thank her for that one!

Salvador’s head hit the corner as she slumped to lay against it in pain. Isis rose to her feet, charging into the corner with a knee trembler into her head to crush it against the turnbuckle. She leaned down to pull her up, licking her fingertips before she slammed her head into Bianca’s chest like she had done with Andi earlier. The hand went high again as another thunderous clap was driven into Bianca’s chest as the “Typhoon” now had her turn to clutch her chest in pain before Isis headed for a neutral corner to measure her for something.

Zack: It’s like getting hit with a frying pan! Good thing neither of these girls have had any implants, because Isis would be rupturing them with shots like that, Erica.

Erica: I don’t have implants and I’m shuddering at the thought!

Bianca’s hand was clutched against her chest as she started out of the corner before Isis charged forward with a big boot to her head. But the blonde dropped down and took the rope with her as Isis’ leg cleared it. She let the rope go as it snapped up between her legs, freezing the redhead in pain as Bianca grabbed the top rope immediately, and began to vibrate it underneath her. Isis bounced on that rope a few times before Isis managed to get her other leg back in the ring. Salvador headed for the corner, climbing up to the middle turnbuckle and coming off with a tornado DDT that spiked the Titaness head first into the canvas. She quickly went for the cover and TRIED to hook one of Isis’ legs without much success!

Zack: Bianca low bridged that top rope, and boy did it make a difference! Big time tornado DDT, and Salvador is looking to call it a night!

ONE!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Isis kicked out just at the two as Bianca told the referee to count faster. And as she got to her feet, she got blindsided with a hard kick in the ribs. When she turned around, she ate two more of them as Andi was back to her feet.

Erica: Not gonna lie, watching Bianca try to get that leg up was slightly entertaining. But Andi is back in it, and paying for it!

Takata unloaded with a flurry of kicks into her body before she whipped her across for the ride. The blonde struck the corner back first as Andi charged in after her, leaving her feet with a mid-air knee strike into the side of her head. The “Typhoon” stumbled out of the corner, turning back to Andi who left her feet again...this time into a sunset flip! Stringer dove for the count.

Zack: Andi’s feet are lethal, no doubt about it! Sunset flip!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Erica: No sunsets on Andi’s first defence either!

Bianca got her shoulder up before the three as Andi shook her head in disappointment. She climbed back to her feet, and headed for the corner. The Future Shock Champion climbed up to the top rope, measuring and leaving her feet for a big leg drop. But Isis grabbed Bianca’s leg and jerked her away, causing Andi to give herself an atomic drop on the canvas instead. The champion’s body froze in shock and pain before she started up to her feet….and right into Isis’ waiting hand around her throat.

Erica: And it all came out from under her! That’s gonna hurt!

Isis hurled verbal threats down to Takata, the redhead clearly still very angry with her. And with a snap, she jerked her up and delivered a thunderous one-handed chokeslam! She dropped down to make the cover afterwards.

Zack: A ring-shaking CHOKESLAM!!! Isis is gonna be the champion again!!

ONE!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

A standing sidekick caught Isis on the head, causing her to roll off the cover as Bianca kept the pressure on the titaness. Morales began to try to get up as Bianca caught her with another kick to the head and then another and one more, causing the redhead to wobble on her knees.

Erica: Isis is good, but she’s not good enough to have eyes on the back of her head!

Salvador took off towards the far side, coming back on the rebound with a shining wizard to the back of her head. Morales fell face forward on the canvas before Bianca rolled her over and went for another cover!

Zack: A concussive kick right to the dome, Bianca’s gonna be the Future Shock Champion right here!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Isis kicked out just after the two as Bianca pounded the mat, giving the referee some static as she got to her feet. And when she did, she turned right into a….

Zack: SUPERKICK!! Andi from outta nowhere with a superkick!!

Erica: Bianca’s jaw got jacked and so did her head from the impact!

Takata dove on top of her, hooking the leg for the cover as Stringer dropped to count. The fans counted as well!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

As Stringer’s hand was coming down for three, Bianca got her leg across the bottom rope and the official waved it off. The Future Shock Champion slowly got to her feet, and headed for the corner. She gave the sign to her fans for the finish as she perched herself.

Zack: She’s calling for the SPACE CRUSHER!! Bianca is down, Andi’s up top! They’re standing in Cleveland!

Erica: Just as long as Isis doesn’t just appear out of nowhere, Andi should be walking out with the belt!

But as Andi waved for Bianca to get up, another hand wrapped around her throat before she could get away. Takata started trying to break the titaness’ grip from the top rope, driving shots into her arm with not much success. And it wasn’t long before Isis started climbing the ropes herself. She hooked Andi’s head under her arm as she stood on the middle rope.

Zack: She’s over six feet tall, and she’s gonna….

And with one power display, Isis delivered a superplex that rattled the ring on impact with Andi’s body!

Zack: The biggest damn superplex I’ve ever seen!

Erica: HOW IS THAT RING NOT BROKEN! FUCK!

Bianca scrambled across Andi as Isis went to get up, hooking her leg for the cover as Stringer dropped to make the count.

Zack: Bianca’s gonna steal it!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Erica: NOPE!

But as Stringer’s hand was coming down for three, Bianca was pulled up by the face from Isis off the top of her. The “Typhoon’s” face registered shock as Isis scooped her up onto her shoulders. And before she had a chance to do anything, Morales connected with her F5 into a DDT!!

Zack: VOYAGE TO ARMAGEDDON!!! Stick a fork in her, she’s done!!

Erica: Two time champion!

Isis pressed her hands into Bianca’s chest, making the cover as Stringer dove into position to make the count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

As the referee was about to strike three, Andi grabbed her hand on the way down. Stringer looked over as Andi looked spent, but shook her head. Isis snapped her gaze towards the alien princess, and her features flashed into a fury.

Erica: ...And Andi might be about to live to regret this decision.

Morales got to her feet as Andi rolled away from her. Takata started to get to her feet as well, only turn into Isis, who caught her with a kick to the gut. She planted Andi’s head between her legs and lifted her up for a powerbomb! The fans rose again, but Andi countered with a massive hurricanrana that spiked the former champion headfirst into the canvas!

Zack: I guarantee you’ll never see a bigger hurricanrana in FFW than that! Andi planted her!!

Erica: Definitely never in a month of Sundays!

As Andi started to get up, she headed for the corner. Takata finally made it, and began to climb. She saw Isis down and beginning to stir, and she also saw Bianca laying against the corner on the other side of the ring trying to pull herself together. She glanced from one to the other.

Zack: What is she doing? Isis is down, and Bianca’s on the…..SHE ISN’T GONNA…

Andi took one step onto the top rope, and launched herself from one corner to the other with a dropkick into the Typhoon!

Zack: TAKATA WENT COAST TO COAST!!

Erica: And NAILED IT! Bianca’s down, Isis is down, COME ON ANDI THIS IS YOUR MOMENT!

Takata measured and left her feet, looking to go Coast to Coast. But with impeccable timing as Andi sailed through the air, she caught a bicycle kick to the head that dropped her like a rock!

Zack: Where the hell did that come from?!  Isis….with Valentina’s favorite move….THE PRICELESS KISS!!!

Erica: Oh damnit all to hell!

The redhead dropped down to make the cover as the referee joined her to count.

ONE!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Valentina jerked the title away from Gaby and headed into the ring. Isis rose to her feet, trying to catch her breath before Valentina awarded her the title herself.

Erica: Well, Future Shock just defecated in its proverbial underwear again.

Gaby: Here is your winner...and for the second time….NEW FFW Future Shock Champion ISIS MORALES!!!!

Zack: Isis has done it!! Isis has reclaimed her throne!! Isis is the Future Shock Champion AGAIN!!

Erica: That she has! She proved that the belt still should be wth her, and have no doubt about the fact she plans to keep it that way!

Valentina applauded her bodyguard as Isis looked down to the familiar championship, placing it over her shoulder as she crossed her arms over her broad chest.

Erica: That is one very proud woman mountain of wrestler, and you can’t blame her for it in the slightest.

Zack: It took months to get that title off her the first time, it may take a lot longer! Fans, Future Shock returns to Pay Per View on August 20th for Wipeout! But our next event….the biggest of them all…..Unstoppable! Thank you for joining us, and good night from Cleveland! THE TITANESS REIGNS SUPREME!!

Isis’ stone-like face is the last thing we see before Future Shock Absolution fades off the air.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:25:10 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: