Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 11:23:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point 100 - July 16, 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point 100 - July 16, 2016  (Read 398 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 17, 2016, 02:12:53 pm »

Live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California!
July 16, 2016

The FFW logo flashes across the screen beore we see what looks like a wall of televisions, each playin episodes of Breaking Point throughout the show’s history before one by one, they start counting from 1 quickly to 100. The words “Thank You” then appear across the screens before we go live inside the home arena of FFW.

”Woke up this morning! You got yourself a gun! Got yourself a gun!"

The chorus of fans erupt throughout the arena as the lights go off and "Got Ur Self A Gun” by Nas plays. The silhouette of Killer C can be seen in front of the entrance way to the ring, with a bright white light in front of her. When the lights return to normal, Caroline is seen standing tall with the FFW championship. As always, Kiler C is dressed in her bulletproof vest as well as some sort of shirt underneath and a pair of cargo pants. She looks out to the Staples Center, all cheering and grins wide as she begins walking halfway down the ramp as her theme music plays.

“Yo I’m livin’ in this time, behind enemy lines so...
I got mine I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)
You from the hood I hope you... (Got yourself a gun!)”

She stopped as she saw a fan dressed similarly to her, with a bandana around their mouth and hoodie over her head,  holding up a sign that reads ‘I Came To C Killer C’. Caroline grins slightly as the fan looks excited that she’s nearing. They fist bump briefly before Caroline rolls into the ring and stands to look out to the crowd with a relaxed smile on her face. She takes the FFW championship from around her shoulder this time and folds the belt straps before sitting it down on the top turnbuckle and grabbing a microphone. She tapped it lightly on her shoulder as her music slows down, before fading out. She breathes in and listens to the familiar chant of the crowd.

Crowd: KILL HER C! KILL HER C! KILL HER C! KILL HER C! KILL HER C!

The FFW champ leans up against the ropes and speaks into the microphone.

Caroline: Nevaeh Summers... Does not like me very much right now.

The crowd in response to that... Well, they cheer.

Caroline: Nevaeh Summers does not like me, because rather than just pretend that her jumping me after a match was not a byproduct of her talking shit and me putting my hands on her accordingly, rather than pretending that her telling everyone who will listen that Unstoppable is a certainty and she will be champion and I guess I will just get the gift of being the last falling body on her ascension to the top... Pun intended... I. Simply. Will. Not. Take. Her. Shit.

Killer C begins to pace around the ring, and turns to another side of the Staples Center.

Caroline: Nevaeh Summers does not like me. Nevaeh Summers does not respect me. ...And Nevaeh Summers is going to learn that she does not know me if she thinks I will take any and all shit from her accordingly. I am not going to be treated like some placeholder taking space in her world because this ring... This is not her world. I will grant you of course... She is an amazing talent and I will keep repeating that all the way until we make it to Orlando...

The crowd boos the FFW champ for this but C holds her hands up, as if asking her to continue.

Caroline: ...But if she cannot and will not acknowledge the same of me, if every single utterance out of her mouth is that she is nothing short of the best by leaps and bounds above the rest, then not only is she spitting in my face but she’s spitting in the faces of every single, solitary woman who have and will have ever held that belt behind me. ...And I will not take that. If I cannot get it through her thick skull that I’m not going to take shit like that lying down... Then more of this...

An image pops up on the video wall, Caroline sitting on a chair, bar pressed against the number one contender’s throat. The image garnered a huge reaction from the crowd

Caroline: Is going to happen. I will go to Unstoppable and give everything I have, everything I am and I will give Nevaeh a fight unlike any she may think she has ever had or will have before... And if I emerge from that battle, one of the toughest in my career with that FFW championship. I don’t expect Nevaeh to do so much as pretending it was all one bad dream. I don’t expect her respect, I don’t expect her changing her attitude. Didn’t change her when Kelly beat her. Didn’t change her when Kaylee beat her. Did nothing when Kinsey beat her. It’s a handful of losses to be named that this woman has had, a... Example of how good she is... But how much of a shit attitude she carries. If nothing else Nevaeh and I know you’re listening... Come Unstoppable, besides the goal of successfully defending this title... I’m going to cure you of that sense of entitlement and that shit sense of superiority... Or you’ll die trying. Whichever comes first.

The crowd laughs at that swap choice between ‘you’ and ‘I’.

Caroline: Unstoppable, Nevaeh. Let’s find out who actually defines the word.

She dropped the mic as ‘Got Urself A Gun” played through the arena once more as the crowds let out a round of cheering. As the Staples Center cheers, Killer C grabs her title belt rolls through the second and first ropes before she begins walking up the ramp. She bumps fists with some fans, including the fan dressed like her again. Caroline gets done doing so and takes a step, when the fan blindsides her by punching her in the side of the head. A loud gasp could be heard from the crowd as people surrounding them could be seen horrified by what they just saw. Caroline reached for her head, staggered momentarily by the blow as the fan now hopped the barricade and tackled Carolien down to the floor. The fan started throwing lefts and rights to Caroline as shocked silence filled the arena. Caroline was covering up as the fan kept assaulting her. The fan soon got up and started removing the top of the hood and the face mask to show it wasn’t just an ordinary fan..it was Nevaeh Summers.

The crowd soon went from silence to outraged hatred as they saw Nevaeh standing over Caroline, wearing exactly what Caroline was wearing and sneering down at her. Nevaeh peered out to the crowd, snarling before looking back down at Caroline. Nevaeh started slapping Caroline in the head

Nevaeh: Cure me? CURE ME?! You don’t tell me what to do, that’s not how this works bitch! I told you how this is gonna go down already! I’m gonna be champion!

Nevaeh grabbed Caroline by her hair and picked her up. She went to smash caroline’s face into the barricade, but Caroline got her hands up on it and stopped it. Nevaeh went from confident to concerned as Caroline followed up by elbowing her in the gut. The FFW champ snarls and suddenly catches the blonde with a stiff european uppercut, causing her to stumble slightly and then catching her with another, and another as the two begin going around the ring before Killer C reaches down, a mask of rage across her face and pulls up the blonde by the hair before hooking her waist with both arms and executing a vicious German suplex onto the ground and snapping her back as C gets back up, rubbing her jaw. She huffs and eyes the blonde in anger, beginning to stalk behind her as the crowd is a frenzy...

The World’s Finest begins to crawl around the ring with Killer C behind her, stepping in silence until they come near a turnbuckle pole. When just close enough, Nevaeh suddenly grabs her by the waistband and pulls Caroline forward, her forehead smashing across the pole as the FFW champ drops to the ground.

The crowd looks at caroline with concern as they saw how hard her head hit the ring post. Caroline's head was hidden by the ring apron, her body moving slowly as Nevaeh started getting to her feet. She was grimacing still from the german suplex she took as she leaned against the announce table. Nevaeh watched as Caroline tried to get onto her hands and knees but struggled mightily to do so. Nevaeh eyed her closer, walking around her, till she saw just why Caroline seemed to lose all energy. The crowd saw it to as blood began to seep from the top of Caroline’s forehead.A small puddle was beginning to form on the mat as Caroline had a glazed look in her eyes. But Nevaehs eyes were wide seeing this. Caroline was hurt and everybody knew it.

Nevaeh kept watching her as Caroline kept fighting to get on her hands and knees. After several seconds she finally managed to, but Nevaeh charged her aggressively, kicking her hard in the head. She got two handfuls of Killer C’s hair and forced her to her knees before sending her head first into the steel steps nearby, before doing it again, and again, and again, letting go after the fourth or fifth time. Caroline flopped over onto her back and laid there, barely able to move. Nevaeh looked like she was getting very irritated as she snarled down at Caroline. Fans were screaming at her to leave Caroline alone, but Nevaeh wasn’t having any of that. Nevaeh mounted Caroline, grabbing her by her hair and struck her as hard as she could in the face. Caroline couldn’t even get her hands up to defend herself as Nevaeh punched her again. Nevaeh soon began raining down punches on Caroline.screaming as she did. Her gloved hand and hoodie getting sprayed with Caroline’s blood.

The fans were mortified to see what was going on as Caroline’s face was covered in blood now. Nevaeh looked possessed as she cupped the champion’s head

Nevaeh: You don’t look so bad now do ya huh? This is what happens when you mess with me! THIS is what was always gonna happen to you! How you like this war Caroline? How you like getting your ass beat

Nevaeh punched caroline once more before pushing her head back down to the mat. She began to look at her hands, covered in Caroline’s blood, then up at the mortified fans. Nevaeh saw the look in their faces and the fear they had. Nevaeh peered down at Caroline and seemed to get caught by something. She stood up then leaned down and began unzipping Caroline’s vest. She yanked it off Caroline’s body then held it up and examined it

Nevaeh: This has seen so much war right Caroline? This your damn safety blanket? Is all this you? I think I’ll take this like you took my bracelet. I also think it’s time we change things up for you. This attire is just so hideous

Nevaeh put the vest on the ring apron then reached down and started yanking on Caroline’s shirt, tearing it up till it came off her body to show Caroline in a red bra. Nevaeh smirked

Nevaeh: There we go, we gotta show a different side of you champ. Let’s give the people what they want, let’s give them what they want to see so damn badly

Nevaeh now grabbed on Caroline’s cargo pants and began pulling them off as well to show Caroline was wearing a pair of striped panties in salmon and black colors with a peace sign on the back.The mood was uneasy now as Nevaeh laughed loudly as she bent over to mock the champion

Nevaeh: Yeah, yeah you looking top notch Caroline. This is a much better look for you I feel.

Nevaeh laughed abit more before she looked down at Caroline with a cold glare

Nevaeh: You want to fucking embarrass me? You think you can do what you did to me and not suffer for it? You THOUGHT you were bad, I showed you who was the baddest. And at Unstoppable I’m coming for MY title.

Nevaeh looked like she was about to reach down for Caroline again before she looked back to the steel steps. A grin appears on the World’s Finest and she jerks off the top of the steel steps off from the base before dropping it down. She reaches down and double underhooks the prone FFW champion’s arms and forces her to stand, getting her as far up as her knee before walking her up the step. She motions for the Grand Finale when a loud roar could be heard from the crowd. Nevaeh turned her head to the entrance way and spotted Eileen Amaro and Vanessa Cade charging down the aisle. The blonde looks out to them coming down, grabs the vest off the ring apron, and makes a getaway, leaping over the barricade even with a smile on her face as Amaro and Cade check on an unconscious Killer C as we cut to commercial. From there, we cut to the opening video for Breaking Point and then to commercial.

Mark: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the milestone ONE HUNDREDTH edition of Breaking Point! An absolutely stacked card we have for you tonight, beginning with Echo taking on Willow, and joining me on commentary for this match is my original broadcast partner for Breaking Point and favourite person to share a bed with, Erica!

Erica: Original and best, babe! This is going to be an interesting match to say the very least, with Willow’s recent change of heart and Echo’s general attitude towards anything really.

Mark: During the break, Caroline Stark was helped to the back after a brutal assault left the FFW Champion bleeding. If we get any updates, we’ll let you know.

"Apex Predator" begins to play over the pa system as the arena dims down, red strobe lights dancing across the entrance ramp; smoke fills the air as Echo appears on the ramp.

Anita: Making her way to ringside, she comes to us from Tampa, Florida... this is ECHO!

Echo ignores the crowd as she makes her way to the ring, stepping onto the steel steps, she closes her eyes briefly as she removes her gasmask, placing it down on the apron before entering the ring. Looking out into the crowd, she cracks her neck as she waits for the bell to ring.

Mark: This marks the first time we have seen Echo in action since she took on Isis for the Future Shock Championship some time ago, and after that performance, she’ll definitely be looking for some retribution.

Erica: That she will, and part of me wonders if she views Willow, with her recent form, as an easy target to get back on track. A bad move if that’s the case though.

The opening electronic riffs of “Hello” sound through the arena and the crowd gives Willow a mixed reaction, but mainly cheers as she walks out from the back. She pauses at the top of the ramp, jumping up and down to get loose before making her way to the ring.

Anita: And now……..on her way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California…….Willow!

Willow reaches the ring and hops onto the apron, looking around at the crowd and giving them a smile before she gets into the ring and shakes hands with the referee. She hops up onto the middle rope in the corner and points at some of the signs for her in the crowd as her music fades.

Mark: Another woman who could do with picking up a win, having fallen to the steamroller known as Leona Vega recently for the Television Championship.

Erica: That she could, a win over Echo would do her good, too.

With the bell called for, Willow steps out and towards Echo, watching her tentatively, while the woman in the gas mask doesn’t seem to be impressed by what she sees. Willow’s arm goes out towards Echo, but Echo ignores it, choosing instead to put a boot into Willow’s chest as she comes closer, knocking her straight onto her rear end. Willow is quick back up though, only to find herself taken down a second time by the brunette, and this time as she gets up, Willow can’t help but to rub her beginning-to-hurt backside. Echo pays no mind to that however, as she takes WIllow by the same arm that had been offered only a few moments earlier, whipping her into the nearest ropes and scooping her up on the rebound, dropping her with a bodyslam. She doesn’t exactly let go of Willow either, pulling her back up and dropping her again, this time with a backbreaker that causes the blonde to roll off her, clutching at her back from the force of the last two moves she had to take. Echo stares down at her, waiting for her to do something. Willow gets up and attempts to get the hell out of there, but is caught by Echo and pulled in and up into a stalling position, where she holds Willow upside down. Willow does look to try and wriggle, but she decides not to, realising that might do her more harm than good. Not that it matters, as Echo plants her yet again with a vertical suplex.

Erica: It’s been Echo from the word “go”, and holy hell Willow’s going to be feeling it tomorrow. Worst of it is, hanging upside down like that...sucks to high hell.

Mark: All that blood to the head will leave her as disoriented as it will sore when she comes down!

Echo rolls to a knee while Willow lays prone on the mat, using that moment to batter into the fallen foe, holding her head in place by her hair and throwing fists and elbows into Willow while she tried to block. COnsidering it’s only one hand, she would normally have more success, but Echo is going faster than she expected and is struggling as a result of that. Having had enough of that, Echo lifts Willow back to her feet, only to drop to a knee, bringing Willow’s head with her and smashing Willow’s face against her knee. She lets go with that, and Willow falls backwards, holding her nose, which had landed flush against Echo’s knee. She is on her feet, though still holding her nose. Echo watches this display as she rises to her own feet, shaking her head at what she likely viewed as weakness on WIllow’s part. As she is on her feet though, she stalks the woman who has her back to her. Tapping her on the shoulder, Willow looks around, at first with a confused face...and we don’t know what it turns to as Willow takes a fierce elbow to the cheek for her trouble that sends her halfway across the ring! Once again, she finds herself caught by Echo, who then takes her to the side and plants her with a legsweep! Rolling Willow over she goes for the cover!

Mark: It’s still been the Echo show, but here we are with the cover!

ONE!

T--NOPE!

Erica: For all the beating she’s taken, WIllow has more in the tank than that!

WIllow rolls the shoulder, and is up to her knees before Echo takes her again. This time, Echo forces Willow into a seated position with enough force that Willow shouts from the fright she got...but not half as hard as she does when she realises she’s been put into a stump puller! With a massive height and weight advantage on Willow to make it worse, every pull of the leg makes everything worse as each one is harder than the last. Once, twice, three times Willow is asked if she wants to quit, each time repeating herself harder, though maybe with a little less conviction. Having a quick look around her, the blonde realises that she doesn’t have anywhere to go and that makes it all the worse. Yelling out again, Willow stops looking for a way out of it and drops backwards, and keeps rolling so that not only can she get out of the hold, but she’s rolled Echo up too!

ONE!

--NOT A HOPE!

Mark: That was a hell of a lucky break out of that pin! Brilliant awareness on both parties there.

Echo kicks out of that, carrying on the old momentum to get herself to her feet, not looking entirely amused by what just happened. While gathering herself however, Willow, very clearly in pain now, takes hold of Echo and whips her as hard as she can into the corner, where Echo bashes off the turnbuckle and steps out of it from the rebound, only to find herself back in thanks to a body splash from Willow. The blonde wastes no time there, taking bold of the ropes and driving four shoulder tackles into Echo;s stomach arena, causing her to bend in towards the ropes. Pulling out, Willow follows this up with a knee strike to the face, assisted by a bounce from the bottom rope. Echo;s face jacks to the side, and she he returns to look in Willow’s direction, she then takes a chop to the chest, which gains a cheer from the crowd, followed closely by a second one.

Erica: Willow has planted herself firmly in the driver’s seat - pun not intended, which is exactly what she needed right now.

A third one follows, and by now Echo’s chest is flushed with a dark pink colour. Again, Willow springboards from the ropes, this time bringing down the heavier, larger woman down with a bulldog, then pulling her from the corner and up to her feet again, where knees meet her stomach, causing Echo to bend double. From there, Willow takes Echo by around the head and drops her with a DDT. Then straddling Echo’s back, Willow takes Echo by the hair and wipes her face across the mat with it, the mask creating a horrible noise against the mat. Not satisfied with just that though, Willow lifts her foe’s head up, then brings it back down so that Echo’s face batters off the ring with quite the impact, a remove that she repeats a second time. Rather than go for a third strike however, she pulls herself from Echo, moves to her feet and as she stands, she pulls Echo’s legs with her and drops upon opening her legs, leg dropping her on the groin!

Mark: We all say that those would hurt with men, but I can’t imagine it not being painful for women either.

Erica: Trust me...it’s not any better.

Echo, clutching herself in obvious pain, rolls away from Willow, but doesn’t get far as WIllow makes it all the worse by pulling Echo up and into a belly to belly scenario, and holding her tight around the midsection, drops again, bringing Echo with her and this time nailing her with an atomic drop. The pain of that is enough to send Echo back to the mat, who is none too pleased at what just happened. Willow on the other hand doesn’t seem to care too much, walking towards the fallen Echo and pulling her up, this time dropping her with a hip toss, following that up instantly with a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

T--NOPE!

Erica: Willow took control and is determined not to let it go! She’s doing a great job of keeping Echo down...she just needs to make sure that’s what happens.

Echo shoves out of it, pushing herself to her feet while Willow just looks annoyed at the whole thing. Taking Echo by the hair, she pulls the masked woman to her feet and goes for a hair todd, but Echo is having not a drop of that and uppercuts the blonde hard enough that she is forced to let go, holding her face again. As she lets go, she turns to Echo, who takes her around the neck and drops her with a chokeslam! Rather than cover however, Echo is perfectly content to watch Willow feel it as she gets herself to her feet, a swift kick to the ribs once she’s there. Echo loads a fist, aiming right at Willow’s head, but she has to change her tune on that as Willow blocks that and goes for a kick, which is also blocked. Echo then moves for her one armed spinebuster, but finds herself failed in that too as she is lifted into a belly to belly...and dropped into a stunner on the way down!

Erica: JAW JACKER!

And a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Mark: Put that in the column for Willow!

Anita: Your winner as the result of a pinfall, WILLOW!

Mark: Willow came into this match down on everything except experience, and proved that experience is what was needed here for her tonight.

Erica: THat she did, and she continues her road to being who she wants to be, as well as her own road to redemption.

As WIllow celebrates in the ring, we cut elsewhere.

Tornado of Opportunity

NO WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE TONIGHT!

As “Not Gonna Die” plays over the PA system, The Tornado Tag Team Champions enter the arena, Chrysta and Shizuka resting their belts on their shoulders as they come out to the cheers of the crowd. Shizuka high fives the fans on her way down the ramp, while Chrysta remains as stoic as ever, keeping her eyes on the ring.

Anita: Ladies and gentlemen, at this time please welcome your FFW Tornado Tag Team Champions...The CHANGE! OF! HEART!

Mark: So it looks like the Change of Heart have a few things to talk about tonight, as they'll be defending their belts in the most clustered matches at Unstoppable, a four-team ladder match!

Mai: And given their competition is every team still on the roster that's beaten them, this could be a long night for the current reigning champions.

Once CoH is in the ring, they are handed microphones from outside the ring, and Shizuka begins to speak while Chrysta holds onto her belt, looking out at the crowd.

Shizuka: So I thought I'd let it be known officially tonight...my arm is feeling MUCH better after getting over a month’s worth of rest.

The crowd cheers happily over that news.

Shizuka: I wasn't happy that this injury cost Chrysta and I a few matches, but when you're scheduled to fight you can't exactly back out of things, especially when you're the Tornado champs like myself and Chrys are.

She subtly nudges at her half of the Tornado titles.

Shizuka: But I'm healed up, at one hundred percent, and ready to go again. That temporary handicap isn't going set myself or Chrys back at Unstoppable, because mark my words, in a sea of four different tag teams with four different mindsets we are going to stand out!

With the crowd cheering, it's Chrysta’s turn to step forward.

Chrysta: We especially feel that this year we have to make amends, as our first showing at Unstoppable was where we had hoped for an upset over the BSX after a long streak of losses...but now that these belts have spent a year under establishment, being held by Kaoru and Andi, the Rudos Galactica, and ourselves, we have much more competition looking to make a home within the division and take these belts from us, titles that we have worked over a YEAR to win. We promise that at Unstoppable, chaos shall reign supreme when the Change of Heart-

At that point “Deuce” by Kiss starts to play; interrupting the Change of Heart as Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe appear at the top of the entrance ramp and start to make their way down to the ring. The two Englishwomen have smiles on their faces as they high five the fans before they finally slide under the bottom rope into the ring. The pair climb adjacent turnbuckles, raising their hands in the air, getting a cheer from the crowd before they drop back down to the mat, turning to the Tornado Tag Champions.

Angela: Sorry. I know it’s rude and we shouldn’t interrupt but….

The girl shrugs her shoulders.

Jem: You’re right though. At Unstoppable, as far as those titles that you’re holding are concerned chaos will reign supreme. I mean...we’re talking eight women in the ring all at the same time. We’re talking about some of the most skilled, most talented, most resilient women in all of wrestling. We’re talking ladders and the masters of Ladder Fu and experienced women who have been there, done that, seen the movie, read the book and are carrying the scars.

Angela: We recognise all of that. We’ll stand here and we’ll be honest and say that Unstoppable and the Tornado Tag Team Title match is probably going to be the most incredible collection of tag team talent in the entire history of this business. Honest to God, those no weak link here is there. It’s the sort of match that the people here in Los Angeles, California and everyone who watches FFW can debate endlessly as to who is going to win.

Jem: Obviously...that’s going to be us.

The smaller half of No Holding Back grins.

Jem: I mean...I don’t want to write you guys or the Scarborough Fair or Nightmare Inc. off because we’ve got a lot of respect for all of you. We’re just confident that we can beat you all. That one of us can be the first to climb up the ladder and grab the titles.

Angela: And we’re looking forward to proving that; we’re looking forward to the challenge that we’re going to face when we arrive in Florida for Unstoppable 7 in a little over three weeks time - live on Pay Per View. We’re looking forward to the chaos.

Her tag partner nods her head vigorously.

Jem: Oh yeah, definitely. Looking forward to it a lot. It’ll be just like that time in Bismarck. You remember that? Never forget North Dakota.

Angela rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath letting it out with a sigh as she points accusingly at Jem with the microphone.

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS!? BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS!
BUT I NEVER KNEW...ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

As “The Little Things” by Danny Elfman hits the sound system, the crowd cheers in sight of The Scarborough Fair, who of course... Have come out with a ladder. Both girls are dressed in ‘36th Chamber of Ladder-Fu’ tees, with their ring gear bottoms worn as well as wrestling boots. Mickey takes the front with the ladder on her shoulder and Raquel takes the back, holding up the ladder on her shoulder as well as both women walk out to the ring and slide the ladder into the ring before rolling inside. They lift the ladder up in the corner they pick and set it up before telling both CoH and NHB to give them a second. Scarborough and Fair climb up either side of the ladder, taking seats on the third steps as they whip out a pair of mics from their pockets.

Mickey goes to speak into her mic... Nothing. She looks at it, smacks herself in the forehead with a shake of her head and turns it on, causing the crowd to laugh.

Mickey: Hey Frog-suits... Now... Let’s do the math here. ‘Quels. Is this a tables match?

Raquel: Naw, dawg.

Mickey: Is this... A chairs match?

Raquel: El oh el nah.

Mickey: Ladies and gentlemen, say it with me now.... This is a...?

Crowd & Raquel: LLLAAADDDEERRR MMMMMAAATTTCCCHHH!!

Raquel: When it comes to being chaotic, me and Mickey if you guys totes haven’t been paying attention, we wrote the book but the ladder? The Scarborough Fair in a ladder match? Come come now! Far be it that we ourselves have collected a victory over our reigning Tornado Tag champs, a singles victory, and another tag victory over Nightmare Inc., well... I think it could be said that this is totes our match to lose. Like a final boss your favorite video game ever, me and Scarborough are coming in here with a metric shit ton of hit points, pretty much all the flashiest techniques and attacks that reduce your life to one, a bunch of status effects--

Mickey sticks out her tongue, flashing a small purple pouch of liquid that is likely the secret behind that purple mist she spits out.

Raquel: --And of course constant use of all the legendary and forbidden techniques that is being the ladder, seeing the ladder, and swinging the ladder to claim our destiny... Of being tag champs in FFW. You guys are the Tornado Tag champs, you guys have been the Trios Tag Champs, but in FFW, the Fair hasn’t been any of those things and it’s time we change that at Unstoppable. You see guys, chaos.... Chaos is, totally a ladder.

DROP DEAD CYNICAL!

“Drop Dead Cynical” blares over the pa system and before the crowd can even get the first boo out of their mouths, the sounds of soft clapping could be heard as both Katherine and Emma appear on the ramp, with Katherine being the one clapping, Emma laughing to herself. She brings a mic to her lips as she and Emma start walking towards the ring.

Kat: Let me just say that what all of you ladies are saying right now is mighty cute, talking of destiny, faith of your abilities, etc, etc. But question and answer time, ladies. Who here amongst us actually has beaten the current Tornado Champions when they were both healthy?

Katherine smirks as she points at Emma and herself.

Kat: Not once mind you... we did it TWICE! And at Unstoppable we’ll do it for a third time and in the process will crush your belief in your abilities, No Holding Back... and as far as your destiny, Faire... well not all destinies ever come to light. So you four ladies, you can pat yourselves on your backs all you like for getting THIS far by beating a handicapped team, but know this... at Unstoppable, when those titles are hanging high above the ring and it’s all or nothing..... You will know why Nightmare, Inc is the end all and the be all of tag team wrestling, ladies... we won our first titles in a ladder match and on that night at Unstoppable we’ll earn another pair of titles the exact same way!

The blonde hands the mic over to her partner, who is still laughing to herself.

Emma: I can’t...I can’t anymore. We know that our two greatest advantages are going to be downplayed because the past is exactly that, right? Except..in wrestling, that’s never the case. You want to believe that the Fair are the good guys? You did just see her stick out a pouch for mist right? Oh, double standards, thy name is wrestling. Half of the same women who will downplay this as their thing about ladder matches that is nothing more than some fancy obsession. You have the champions themselves, arguably one of the worst teams to ever hold tag gold in this company, and Pink, Inc held the Unity belts once. Champions who can’t otherwise prove why they deserve it. Lucking out against Burning Star Express when you couldn’t get that same luck against One Woman Show. And that leaves No Holding Back…

She laughs again, a wide grin on her face.

Emma: Two women better known as two thirds of the last Trios Champions...not that this of any accomplishment either. A title that changed hands every time it was on the line bar...once, twice maybe? People talked about how No Surrender was dead...they never talked about the midnight graveyard that was the Trios. It’s easy to be the big dog in an empty yard...and you think you can play where that’s not a thing. Right. That’s about as accurate as the idea that Donald Trump would make a good President.

With Nightmare Inc. now inside the ring, all the teams stare one another down...until Shizuka steps forward, addressing Nightmare Inc.

Shizuka: Okay, so you make a few good talking points. You kind of also open yourselves up when it comes to dishing it right back at you. You think mentally you’re going to have the verbal advantage? Let’s be honest, we’ve all said our piece, but each of us, including you two, have left little carrots dangling right in front of our faces. But seeing as this fight is basically “Everyone Change of Heart Lost To Ever”, I hope you’re all smart enough to realize that we bloody LEARN from our mistakes!

The Ice Queen smirks, stepping forward.

Chrysta: It is as they say, ladies. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. We’ve learned from each of our matches with you. Shizuka is fully healed up. And ladies, if you wish to be at 100% by the time Unstoppable comes around, you would be wise not to start up a brawl or anything.

The Change of Heart look around them, the other teams getting ready to make a move.

Chrysta: I think we know how these things go. Eight women declaring they’ll leave Florida as the Tornado Tag Team champions? Who wouldn’t wish to make one last declaration by trying to knock out everyone else in the ring? As much as I would love a bit of chaos, nobody wants to accidentally injure themself before a big match. We could all talk up a big game, but I think it’s fair to say, no matter how things go...the Change of Heart WILL be standing on that ladder…

She points directly at the ScarFair’s ladder.

Chrysta: And holding the Tornado Tag Team titles up proudly!

On that note, Chrysta and Shizuka hold their titles up high. But the other teams still get in their faces, yelling at one another that THEY’LL be the champions at night’s end. The segment ends with every team mate yelling at one another before we cut elsewhere.

Her Cup Runneth Over

The next image we see is that of a Cup, a very large Cup just over three feet tall with brilliant yellow gold design with ornate handles sitting on a cherry oak stand. Adorned on the exterior of the cup is a woman’s image in a victory pose. And as the shot pulls out, we find Adam & former Future Shock Champion Andi Takata, who’s eyes are transfixed on said Cup..

Adam: So what do you think of it?

Andi: I think I would like to eat cereal from it like a champion. I bet it could take a whole box of Nakamura Fruit Bang Holes too. Probably more than one. Don’t worry, I’d clean it up afterwards! Nobody wants old nasty milk residue on their trophy. Though at this big, I might fall in trying.

Adam: Folks, this right here is the 2016 Future Shock Cup. I told you guys I had something special to announce for the 100th edition of Breaking Point. In the past, this Cup has been crucial to careers of Future Shock alumni, such as Jodie Gray. And with the relaunch, I wanted to renew the tradition. It’s 38 inches tall, that’s 24k gold right there, and carries a lot of weight...figuratively and literally.

Andi: Especially when it’s filled with cereal.
Adam sideglances over at Andi.

Andi: Well, it is!

Adam: Well yeah, but…. Anyway, the last person to win the Cup was Megan Caraway who ended up becoming the FFW Ultraviolence Champion. She’ll be defending that in the main event tonight against another Future Shock graduate, Sylvia Crowley. Since 2012, the Cup has been a booster for everyone who held it pretty much. So it’s only right that someone new gets a shot at holding it this year. But unlike previous years, this year’s Cup is going to be open to alumni AND prospects.

Andi: So potentially, even I could win this if I was entered? Hitano! Call Nakamura and tell them I need a shipment!

Adam: Here’s how it works. Four alumni and four prospects will be chosen in side by side elimination tournaments until one winner emerges from the alumni and one from the prospects. Then those two will compete one on one for this Cup. And the prize? Well besides this big Cup right here? Really simple. If the alumni wins it, it grants them a guaranteed shot at the Future Shock Championship. But if a prospect wins it, whoo boy! Not only do they get that same prize, but they will have the opportunity to go right to the main roster as well whether they win the title or not. What a way to jump up to the big stage, right? Leave Future Shock potentially and walk into Breaking Point or Velocity in your debut with the Future Shock Championship over your shoulder.

Andi: That’s going to be really interesting to see what comes out of this, on one side, you’ve got all of these former graduates and alumni, who for the most part have gone on to do some very great things, and are still doing them every show, like you said, they’re in the main event tonight. I’ve never known one to turn down a shot at a championship either. On the other side, all of these great young lionesses on their way up, and with a prize like that, who wouldn’t want to fight their butt off to get to the finals and show that they’re the best of the new crop? It’s better than winning the Aspire Ring with all the perks, and at this size, not even Sophia Pike can walk away with it so easily.

Andi covers her mouth, thinking that might still be a sore subject.

Andi: Sorry, Adam. I didn’t mean to-

Adam gives the alien a long stare for a moment.

Adam: ANYWAY...stay tuned to Future Shock over the coming weeks to find out who will be part of this tournament as well as see the matches themselves. And that covers it...unless you have any more pearls of wisdom to add.

Andi: I’m looking forward to it, and so should everyone else! It’s gonna be incredible on every level! I wonder who’s going to end up picking this thing up above their head at the end…

Andi goes to touch it, but backs off.

Andi: Probably shouldn’t. Just in case.

A wink to the camera, and a commercial for the next edition of Future Shock follows from there and then to commercial with the trios match coming up next.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 02:44:59 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 02:21:03 pm »

Honorary Pistol

As Breaking Point heads to the back, there we find the door to Cody’s office open as a certain blonde Pistol emerges. But almost as soon as she does, she gets glomped by Jo McFarlane, who gives her friend a big hug. Cody follows her out as Lizzy squeals while giggling.

Jo: LIZZYYYYYYYY! Sorry guys, couldn’t resist!

Grinning, the redhead lets go of Lizzy and turns to Cody, greeting him with a hug too, though not quite the glomping she gave Lizzy.

Jo: Didn’t want to crinkle the suit.

Cody: That’s fine. Lizzy here and I were getting the final details for her match set up. Been telling her about what Kimmi and Valentina did to Ashleigh at the Future Shock event, ending her career ultimately with a severe concussion.

Lizzy shakes her head disgusted and with anger in her eyes.

Lizzy: I know concussions are easy to get in this business, but when it’s intentionally done to try and take someone off the shelf, it doesn’t sit right with me.  It crushes me heart when anyone gets taken away from their passion.

Cody: I’m glad we will still have Ashleigh around as Future Shock’s brand ambassador, but you know that wasn’t what she originally came here to do.

Jo: It wasn’t, and it’s definitely heart wrenching to know that someone who was so...enthusiastic, energetic and talented had her career cut so damn short because of someone’s bitterness. Sadly, the head is too precious a body part to mess with.

Cody: Kimmi has definitely stepped up, what with becoming the next challenger for the Television title not long before we retire it. But still...was getting Lizzy here squared away and making sure Leah was allowed at ringside when they meet at Unstoppable. Might need a little deterrence if Ascension comes calling.

Lizzy: Leah is more than ready for this as much as I am.  She may not be the one getting into the ring, but she’s not going to let anyone interfere with wot needs to be done.

Cody: And if things get really hairy, I’m sure someone standing right here will come to help too considering there’s three of them and only two Pistols.

Jo: I got their backs. Always got their backs, that’s what we do.

With a grin, Lizzy wraps her arm around Jos shoulders.

Lizzy: And I appreciate it lovey, you’ll always be the third Pistol in my eyes.  Our ‘Titanium’ Pistol

Cody: Kimmi knows Lizzy well, they did have a tag match against Ascension last year. And somehow...Kimmi’s boot got untied…

He look around as though he can’t remember how that happened.  Lizzy looks around sheepishly, whistling softly, remembering exactly how it happened but trying to play it off.

Lizzy: It was the strangest thing, one of those freak in ring accidents.  The lace awkwardly got tangled around my finger, ya see.  I tried to get it loose, but I guess I must’ve pulled the entire thing loose.  Whoops.

Lizzy looks at Jo with a smirk before looking back at Cody.

Cody: Got any advice for our gunslinger here, Jo?

Jo: Aside of the whole Kimmi suddenly coming from nowhere thing...there’s nothing I can tell you I’m sure you don’t already know. Still...eyes on the back if your head are always a good thing.

Cody: Sounds right to me. Listen, why don’t you go slip into your gear and we’ll get some promotional pictures done while you’re here? And I’m sure Jo here is happy to help show you where you need to be to get it done, right?

Jo: More than happy to. Also means I get to pick her ear about something...something I can’t tell you about, I hope you understand.

She gives Cody a wink. A curious brow raises on his head there. Lizzy tilts her head at Jo, but gives her a warm smile.

Cody: Uh..sure! And…

He gives Lizzy a hug of his own, and a peck on the forehead.

Cody: Welcome home.

Lizzy: Thanks love…it was a long time coming.

From there, the girls head off together and we head elsewhere.

Anita: The following match is a 6 woman Tag Team Match and is scheduled for one fall to a finish

Mark: There’s a lot of bad blood in this match coming up thanks to the Future Shock Championship and the recent actions of Ascension as a whole. I’m joined by both members of the One Woman Show to help me call this match. Welcome to the Desk, Charlotte and Shaw.

There’s a slight pause before Shaw answers.

Shaw: Charlotte thanks you for the warm welcome. It’s a pleasure for you to have us join you. We’re looking forward to seeing BSX in action from one of the best seats in the house.

The opening chords of “Boys Wanna be Her” by Peaches begin to rattle through the speakers, the curtains start to move as Kimmi Hate slowly steps out onto the ramp. The boos from the fans causes her to smile as she waves to the fans, encouraging more boos.  She laughs as she walks to the edge of the ramp.

You've got them all by the balls
causin' waterfalls, stone walls, bar brawls
Common stalls that cause 'em all

To you they crawl, body sprawl
Smokin' Pall Malls, close call, stand tall
Doll, you make them feel so small
(And they love it)

As the fans continue to boo Kimmi, the curtain moves again as Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. When she sees Isis, Kimmi bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Isis then taps Kimmi on the shoulder and motioning with her head.  Kimmi nodded before getting back on her feet. She sticks her tongue out at the fans before walking side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Anita: Introducing at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-three pounds....Kimmi Hate and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...ASCENSION!

The boys wanna be her (The boys)
The girls wanna be her (The girls)

Kimmi and Isis nod to Mai as they walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Kimmi doing the splits before sliding under the bottom rope and Isis easily stepping over the top rope. After the ladies taunt the crowd, Kimmi then goes up onto one of the corners before propping her feet up.  After giving Kimmi a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Mark: These two have designs on being one of the most dominant tag teams in the company and see this as a chance to impress and climb the ladder tonight.

Shaw: They’ve had a few okay results I guess. And with a woman the size of Isis and as crazy as Kimmi they could certainly pose problems. But it takes a lot more than talk and wishing to be the most dominant team in FFW.

Anita:  Please welcome Valentina Lozano’s personal ring announcer….Domingo Garza!

The fans let out a boisterous reaction as their focus is directed toward the stage where Domingo stands glaring onto the crowd with a smirk. Then, he makes the following introduction in Spanish…

““Peasants And Unworthy, Inferior Degenerates...lend me your ears and be amazed. For you are about to be graced with pure, superior greatness.

Hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada… and weighing at a flawlessly sculptured 135 pounds.

She is the most phenomenal woman ever to walk the face of the earth. And the ONLY woman you all should bow down and worship...she is the” Latin Goddess of Professional Wrestling”…etc.

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Just then, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there, looking over at the crowd with a sexy smirk. She turns to Domingo, who takes her hand and willingly kisses it. With a smile, Valentina caresses the side of Domingo’s face with the same hand before confidently striding her way to the ring, with Domingo heading to the back. With the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As she reach the ringside area, Valentina stops and looks at two nondescript men, who are wearing her official FFW t-shirt, giving them the cue to run over and create a human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men’s backs, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace the tops of her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and poses to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina jumps down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her long coat and then leans against the ropes in a sexy pose as she waits for her opponent to arrive or the match to begin.

Mark: As if Kimmi and Isis weren’t dangerous and tough enough by themselves, they’re joined by Valentina Lozano,  a former Femme For All finalist and a wrestler who can beat anyone in this company.

Shaw: She’s a real threat, just ask Eileen Amaro about her. And she’s coming into this match supremely confident after picking up a victory over Anna Giovanna and Ashleigh Powell. And confidence can take you a long way Mark.

IKU ZO!

[Cue the chiptunes and 8-bit sprites! Coming dashing out from the back is Andi Takata, hopping about excitedly, while her partner Kaoru Asaka follows behind at a more reasonable pace....]

Cory: INTRODUCING AT THIS TIME, AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 280 POUNDS... HAILING FROM AKASAKA, TOKYO, JAPAN...

[As Kaoru crouches at the top of the ramp, Andi takes off towards the crowd to get them dancing along with her, side to side!]

Anita: SHE IS THE RAGING INFERNO OF FEMME FATALE.... KAORU. BLLLLAZING RAAAAGE ASAAAAKAAA!!

[Asaka springs up with her fist high in the air, and walks down to the ring, past...]

Anita: AND HER PARTNER, HAILING FROM THE GREAT COSMOS...

[Asaka tries to get past Andi to get to the ring, as she's hopping around and excited to be here!]

Anita: SHE IS THE THE INTERGLACTIC IDOL PRINCESS..

[Andi positions herself! Step out, arm up.]

Anita: THE "LUCKY STAR" ANDIIIIIIIII TAAAAKATAAAAA!!!!!!

[POSE! Crowd loves it! Then both girls slide in under the bottom rope, and make their way to opposite turnbuckles.]

Anita: TOGETHER... THEY ARE.....

[Wyld Stallyns? NO! The girls ascend the turnbuckles!]

Anita: THE BUUUURNING STAAAAAAR EXPREEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

[And they climb down from the turnbuckles and get ready for their match as the music fades down.]

Mark: These were one of the hottest tag teams of 2015 and two time Tornado Tag Team Champions. They’ve been incredibly impressive in every outing they’ve been in since joining FFW and will be facing OWS for the Tag Team Titles at Unstoppable in two weeks time.

Shaw: Yup. They’re going to be facing the FFW Tag Team of the Year for 2015. The one time Unity Champions. The most dominant tag team in ALL of FFW history. Day 412, Mark and that’s just going to keep on going all the way past Unstoppable.

The lights begin to swirl around the arena while “Never Gonna Get It” by Sean Biggs ft. Akon & Topic begins to play over the PA system. Gradually, Anna Giovanna emerges through the curtains, the hood in her boxing robe covering her face as she makes her way to the entrance ramp, throwing a few combinations and strikes before slowly raising her hands up in the air while looking up at the sky, smoke jets on both sides of the ramp emerging up alongside her as the crowd applauds and cheers in approval.

Anita: And their partner …from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds…she is that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After soaking in the crowd reaction for a moment, she bites down on her mouth guard, showcasing it to the camera with a confident nod before she begins to walk down the entrance ramp, nodding to the beat of the music and getting herself in rhythm before she breaks on a run down the ramp and jumps right into the first turnbuckle, climbing up to the top rope with remarkable agility as she plays to the crowd by bringing her right arm up, indicating she’s going in with the intent of knocking people out tonight.

See I know you'll like my swagger, no strap when I come through…
Chain hangin' like Ali Baba, know me, ya know how I do.
The way that I move (Ya neva gonna get it)!
Cause I'm to smooth (Ya neva gonna get it)!
I thought you knew (Ya neva gonna get it)!
You ain't got a clue (Ya neva gonna get it)!

Anna brings down the hood of her robe and does a backflip off the top rope, landing on her feet near the center of the ring and nodding as she flashes the camera a grin (along with that mouth guard once again) and shows them her left fist ready to go before she gets rid of her robe and prepares for her match-up.

Mark: Anna’s vowed to end the Ascension and make their existence a living Hell after they ended her friends in ring career with a baseball bat.

Shaw: Yeah, she gets her chance tonight and then she gets to meet Isis one on one at Unstoppable.

Melinda Davis manages to hold back the Ascension as the BSX and Anna make their entrances, ordering the three wrestlers to decide amongst them which of the three was going to start the match and Valentina informs her teammates that she’ll do the honours. Lozano steps forward to the middle of the ring and tells all three of her foes that they’ll finish the night kissing her boots. As she continues with the trash talking the opposition, Andi decides that she’ll start off for the BSX and Anna; a decision that sees her partners head back to the corner and prompts Davis to call for the bell.

Mark: Lozano wants to get things started tonight and she’s certainly talking a whole of trash towards her opponents.

Shaw: She’s just telling them how it’s going to be Mark. People don’t like hearing hard truths and misplace their anger at those who tell them those truths. It’s cross I know well.

Tina and Andi circle each other for a moment before Andi moves towards her and starts to lay into the Canadian with a series of kicks and forearms to her chest. Lozano fires right back only for Andi’s shots to come a little quicker; the blows eventually force Lozano to take a step back before she charges forward and looks to catch Takata with a lariat only for the Space Princess to perform a matrix style evasion. Valentina hits the ropes and bounces back off them into a big boot to the former Tornado Tag Team Champions face, forcing her to crash to the canvas. Andi rises quickly only to be yanked forward and into a hairpull mat slam that crashes her face first into the mat. Once more Andi pushed up to her knees quickly only to get a roundhouse kick delivered to the side of her head that knocked back to all fours.

Shaw: Andi should get used to be thrown around like this because Charlotte will be doing something similar in two weeks time.

Mark: Valentina certainly has come out of the blocks hot here and seems to have Andi in a lot of trouble after this opening exchange.

As the Space Princess begins to rise, Valentina stalks around behind Andi, grabbing hold of her around the waist and sends her towards the Ascension corner with a German suplex. Takata pushes upright in front of Isis and Kimmi only to get caught with a running clothesline that forces her back against the turnbuckle. Quickly Isis and Kimmi hold their hands up to show they’re not interfering with the match and Valentina brings her foot up and presses it against Andi’s throat, holding it there for the choke, milking Davis count for everything that she possibly can. Davis admonishes her for the choke and Lozano holds onto the top rope, delivering a series of seven stiff kicks into the chest as Davis once more uses the count to try and get her to let up and allow Andi out of the corner. Once more all Davis is able to do is get the Space Princess a moment of relief before she finds a boot across her throat once more for the full extent of the count.

Mark: Andi’s getting the life choked out of her by her opponent here.

Shaw: All within the rules Mark. Lozano’s got the five count to release her and she’s using it all to her advantage. You can’t fault her for that.

This time Valentina walks away from the corner holding her arms out and getting the boos from the crowd as she does so; the official trailing in her wake as she tries to issue another reprimand. Getting close to the BSX corner, Lozano resumes her trash talk once more, pointing to both Anna and Kaoru before indicating her feet, stepping closer to them before she attempts to pie face Kaoru off the apron. Asaka though manages to hold on to the top rope and Tina moves backwards quickly to avoid a right hand from Giovanna.

Shaw: See how dominant Valentina is? See how in control of this match and Andi Takata is? She can even take time off to tell Salt and Vinegar in the corner that she’s a Goddess.

Mark: Yeah, it’s not at like she’s playing the referee like a violin here or anything. This can only be bad news for Andi Takata while she’s stranded in No Man’s Land.

The referee trying to keep order as Kaoru looks to enter the ring. As this is going on both Kimmi and Isis have entered the ring and are working Andi over with matching kicks to the gut before Isis pulls Andi out of the corner, scooping her upwards and delivers a slingshot suplex off the top ropes and drives her down to the mat. As she lands Kimmi hops up onto the middle turnbuckle on the inside and comes off into a flying headbutt straight into Takata’s chest. The pair retreat back to the outside as the referee manages to restore order in the BSX corner as Valentina has already backed up across the ring. She turns towards the legal member of the opposing team as she rolls to all fours and lifts her up before planting her into the mat with a sidewalk slam and makes the lazy cover.

Mark: The Ascension have got the first cover in this match and I think it’s way to soon to consider putting Andi away with any pin - let alone one as lacklustre as this.

Shaw: I’ll be honest, Andi’s a tough cookie and this is probably too early. But Valentina’s getting in her head and letting her know that she’s not playing around tonight.

One…

Two…

Andi pushes Valentina off of her only for Lozano to pop up to her feet and drive three stomps into her shoulder, forcing her back down to the mat and again presses her foot down across her throat. As Takata struggles for breath Lozano reaches out her hand and tags in Kimmi. Hate enters the ring and quickly pulls Andi to her feet, laying into her body with a combination of punches that force her back into the corner where she begins to lay into her with knife edge chops to her stomach. Suddenly Andi comes to life, grabbing hold of her opponent and turning the situation around on her. Takata immediately starts to bring up red welts on Kimmi’s chest with chops so stiff that each one causes Hate’s feet to come up off the canvas. Andi only manages to land two of these chops before Kimmi jabs a thumb into her eye through the mask, spinning around behind her and immediately sends her down to the mat with a leg sweep.

Mark: Andi was just about to get out the blocks there only to be put right back under the cosh thanks to a blatant thumb to the eye. The Ascension are doing everything they can to keep in control.

Shaw: Andi gave her an opening and Kimmi took it, you can’t blame Hate for making the most of an opportunity can you?

Kimmi rolls on top of Andi and wraps her hand around her throat and begins to choke her out again for a four count, pulling Andi up to her feet and sends her across the ring with an Irish whip, knocking her down to the mat as she returned with a clothesline. Andi immediately sits up on instinct only to be sent back to the canvas with an elbow drop into her stomach. Pulling her upwards, Kimmi locks in an armbar and makes the quick tag to Isis who steps over the top rope and delivers an uppercut into Andi’s ribs. Hate releases the armbar and heads to the outside as Isis delivers a headbutt to Andi that immediately causes her to stagger backwards as she attempts to keep her balance only for Isis to follow it up with a spinning back fist that caused Takata to hit the mat. Again Takata sat up almost immediately and caught a kick to the chest from her opponent who then pulled her straight back up and fired her across the ring with an Irish whip, catching her on the return with a spinebuster slam. Andi bounces with the impact of the slam, falling almost immediately back to the mat and Isis makes the cover.

Shaw: We’re seeing all those qualities her that has led to Isis being called the most dominant Future Shock Champion...if only because I’ve not turned my attention to that title.

Mark: She’s squish you like a bug and would probably get cheered by whichever crowd she does it in front of.

One…

Two…

Andi once more kicks out and Andi finds herself scooped up off the mat and onto Isis shoulder; the Titaness marching forward towards a neutral corner and is about to drop Andi onto the top turnbuckle with a snake eyes only for Takata to slide out of the back and deliver a dropkick into Isis’ spine that sends her chest first into the turnbuckle before she rolls up into a schoolgirl pin.

Mark: And Andi’s got the pin here!!! She’s managed to counter the snake eyes and has a school girl pin!

One…

T-

Shaw: Not even a two count. Which also highlights why BSX won’t beat the OWS - I’m a genius whereas she’s little more than a vulture.

Isis kicks out sending Andi back into the corner and immediately the Space Princess pushed up onto the middle rope, flying off into a headscissors as Isis got to one knee and sent her back to the canvas. Andi rolled to her feet, her body language showing the effects of the match so far only for her to fight through it as she took off towards the rising Isis once more, slamming a running knee into her jaw as she was rising to her feet. Spinning around Andi hopped quickly onto Isis shoulders and threw her weight forward into a victory roll.

Mark: Victory roll!!! Andi with another pin attempt on the Future Shock Champion!!

Shaw: Yeah, but she’s not really doing a lot of damage with these pin attempts.

One…

Two…

Isis kicks out and comes to her feet only for Andi to pull her immediately into a small package.

Mark: She’s getting in her head, Shaw. This is how she won the Future Shock Championship at the reboot.

One…

Two…

Shaw: She’s getting a lot of two counts and is probably just pissing off the Titaness right now. Does that and she might not make Unstoppable. Don’t worry, we’ll still let Kaoru fight us all by herself for the Unity titles though.

Isis kicked out immediately and rose to her feet once more getting to one knee before Andi dropped down into a similar position giving her a short wave of the hand as if to say ‘Hello’ only to explode upwards a second later with a palm strike driven into her jaw that saw Isis come to her feet and take a step backward. With a little bit of space between the pair, Andi left her feet and took one leg out from under Isis with a dropkick to her knee, rolled quickly to her feet and drove Isis head first into the canvas with a DDT.

One…

Two…

...T

Mark: Andi’s getting closer and closer with these pinfalls and she’s definitely starting to cause Isis some problems.

Shaw: Hasn’t put her away though has she Mark? Still, I guess the public will always love a plucky loser.

Isis powered out of the pinfall and started to rise again only for Andi to head for the ropes, springboarding off the middle rope and back towards her opponent for a Tornado DDT. Unfortunately she never managed to deliver the move; Isis showing her strength as she caught her in her arms, adjusted her opponent’s position and set her flying backwards with a fallaway slam. Andi rolled across the canvas from the momentum of the move and into the BSX corner where she started to come to her feet only for Anna to tag herself in. Nodding at each other both Andi and Anna charged towards the Future Shock Champion and left their feet for stereo shoulder tackles that only managed to rock Isis back a step. The pugilist and the Space Princess immediately turn, charge for the ropes and rebound into another pair of flying shoulder tackles that rock Isis but still she stays upright.

Shaw: This...I can imagine this is kind of scary for regular people Mark, when Isis starts to roll out that strength and power and just starts to come at you.

Mark: But not for you right?

Shaw: Well...you’re right that I’m not like over women Mark. Day 412 pretty much proves that don’t you think?

They turn once more and this time come back with a third shoulder tackle only for Isis to stand her ground this time and as Andi and Anna land on their feet her hands shoot out and she grabs them both around the throat, turning around to face the Ascension corner as she lifts them off their feet setting up for a dual chokeslam. She never delivers it though as Kaoru Asaka comes in from behind and chop blocks Isis knee, sending her down onto both knees but with her her hands still around Andi and Anna’s throats. Immediately the trapped pair deliver matching kicks into Isis breadbasket, causing her to release them before they hook her head and snap off a double suplex.

Mark: It took three people to put her down. Three people! Isis is an almost monster inside the ring.

Shaw: And listen to these people cheer. If it were Andi or Kaoru on the wrong end of a three on one beat down there’d be trash raining down on the ring.

The referee immediately sends both members of the BSX out of the ring and as Davis escorts them both to their corner, Valentina enters the ring and measures Giovanna up as she rises before she skips forward and into the Priceless Kiss that misses its mark as Anna spins out of the way and immediately begins to lay hands into the Latin Goddess peppering her ribs and kidney area with hard shots, continuing the assault as Valentina attempts to turn around to face her before she drops her shoulder and thrusts forward into Lozano’s ribs. Melinda Davis turns around as BSX leave the ring and is just in time to find Anna jerked backwards away from Valentina by the risen Isis and straight into a German suplex that sends her crashing down to the canvas.

Mark: Anna caught Valentina trying to land the cheap shot and the Latin Goddess is paying for it as she catches some stiff right and left hands.

Shaw: And took her eyes of Isis. If she does that in two weeks then it’ll be a short night for Isis.

Anna immediately tries to get to her feet only for Isis to lift her straight upwards into a Gorilla Press, holding her over her head as she challenges the BSX and Andi before she walks out from underneath Anna and drops her to the mat. Isis plays to the crowd getting a loud chorus of jeers from the sold out Staples Center. Turning back to her opponent, Isis stoops down and pulls Anna upwards and straight into a powerbomb position, lifting the puncher up onto her shoulders before she drives her down into the canvas. The Titaness then drops back to the ropes, bouncing off them as she runs forward and delivers a leg drop straight across Giovanna’s throat. Isis then makes the cover, hooking the leg as she does so.

Mark: When that leg comes down it must be like a tree trunk falling across your chest!

One…

Two…

Shaw: Yeah well Charlotte’s not all that impressed. Says anyone can deliver a leg drop to a one dimensional punch drunk bar brawler wannabe.

Anna kicks out on two count and Isis barely waits for the official to confirm the count as she pulls Anna upright with a handful of hair and walks her over to the Ascension corner where she makes the tag to Kimmi Hate. Kimmi immediately steps through the ropes as Isis secures Anna in a bear hug, squeezing the life out of her as Kimmi springboards off the second rope and connects with a somersault shoulder neck breaker. Anna kicks her feet on the mat as the move lands before she begins to push upwards only for Kimmi to send her back to the canvas one more time with a bulldog. Hate pulls her opponent upwards into a Full Nelson only to send her face first into the canvas with a leg sweep. Hate heads to the corner, climbing to the top rope and flies off with a shooting star press that crashes down into Anna’s body, allowing her to make the cover.

Mark: Shooting Star Press!! Kimmi Hate just crashed down upon Anna and that might be enough to score her the victory!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Shaw: So close, but Anna’s decided that she’s not done here. The thought of that baseball bat crashing into Ashleigh’s skull must be giving her a lot of motivation to carry on. Probably won’t be the smartest ove that she’s ever made.

Anna kicks out once more and Kimmi pulls her up to her feet and into an atomic drop before she grabs hold of her head and snaps her down to the canvas once more with a spinning neckbreaker. Anna rolls away and starts to pull herself up to her feet only for Hate to fire the Future Shock Season 19 Champion into a neutral corner and follows in behind her, delivering a splash to her before she fires off back elbows into her face. Davis uses the count to get her to bring Anna out of the corner and Kimmi obliges bringing her out of the corner and into a pumphandle slam. Anna sits up almost immediately and as she does Hate drives a knee into her midsection before she lifts her upwards and drops her with a brainbuster and makes the cover.

Shaw: Pretty good brainbuster on Anna there. I think Kimmi might be trying to prove she doesn’t need a ball bat to end careers.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mark: Two and a half!!! Anna’s showing tremendous resilience here against The Ascension but she needs to make a tag.

Anna kicks out once more and Kimmi comes to her feet, moving to her corner and makes the tag to Valentina. Lozano enters the ring as Kimmi yanks Anna forward and throws her at her partners feet. Immediately the Latin Goddess tells Anna to kiss her boot and when she refuses Valentina pulls her upright and into a Samoan drop before she dropped back and looked to deliver a knee drop only for Anna to roll out of the way at the last moment. Anna got to her feet and met Lozano as she got to hers, peppering her with shots to the gut before scooping her upwards and slamming her into the mat. Lozano rolled over to her feet only for Anna to deliver a kick to her kneecap then head towards the ropes, springboarding off them and into a diving inverted DDT. Anna makes the cover.

Mark: Anna’s fighting her way back into this match and given those shots she’s throwing Valentina’s going to have a black and blue body in the morning!

One…

Two…

Shaw: Still only got her a two count though Mark. Valentina’s a pretty fresh woman in this contest thanks to the quick tags between The Ascension members.

Valentina kicks out only for Anna to pull her up to her feet and into a snap suplex before she rolls over her body, taking hold of one leg and rolls her over into a single leg crab. Valentina grits her teeth as she moves towards the ring ropes, inching forward with the tips of her fingers and finally manages to wrap her hand around the bottom rope. The official uses the four count to get the release and Anna pulls Valentina up to her feet only to Irish whip her into the BSX corner. Giovanna follows her in and delivers a running knee into her gut. Quickly Anna climbs to the top rope, hooking her opponent’s head and dives off into a Tornado DDT that stands the Canadian on her head. Anna quickly dives into the cover.

Mark: Anna’s not letting Valentina catch her breath her and she’s got another pinfall off the Tornado DDT!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Shaw: You what? I’ll give her credit. Anna Giovanna is putting on a good performance here. Not good enough to carry out her threat of ending The Ascension but good.

Lozano kicks out of the pinfall and gets pulled up to her feet and shoved backwards into the BSX corner once more where she got a standing dropkick from Giovanna. Rolling backward Anna got to one knee and threw herself forward into a clothesline in the corner.Once more she drops her shoulder and delivers three thrusts into her gut before she holds up her hand and makes the tag to Kaoru Asaka. As the two members of the team change places, Kaoru pulls Valentina out of the corner and into a Muay Thai clinch with knees driven into her chest before  she snaps off a double underhook suplex that sends Lozano to the canvas.

Mark: Kaoru’s been a spectator to this match for the most part, but now she’s the legal woman and Lozano is there for the taking.

Shaw: She’s just ridden the coat tails of her team mates so far and will be looking to take the glory all for herself. A despicable performance from Kaoru Asaka.

Mark: A strategy that you know all about right Shaw?

Valentina attempts to rise to her feet only to catch a number of stereotypical joshi style kicks that slows her rise to her feet and allows Kaoru an opening to take her back to the canvas with a neckbreaker. Asaka quickly pulls Lozano back up to her feet and into a backbreaker, pulling her up once more and sends her flying backwards with an exploder suplex. Asaka rolls to her feet and waves the slow rising Valentina to hers before she launches herself into a spear that gets the Latin Goddess perfectly and causes her to crash to the mat. Kaoru gets to her feet and heads to the nearest corner climbing to the top and leaps backwards with into a moonsault that crashes into Lozano and Asaka make the cover.

Mark: She calls that the the Asakasaut!! And this could put down the already in trouble Latin Goddess!!

Shaw: Just like I said, she’s come in at the death looking to steal the glory for herself.

Mark: You’re making yourself sound ridiculous!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Lozano kicks out of the pinfall and once more gets pulled up to her feet and gets sent flying once more with a belly to back suplex that sends her flying into the BSX corner. Asaka quickly tags in Andi who leaves in over the top rope and delivers a double foot stomp to Valentina as she tried to sit up. Davis starts the five count to get Kaoru out of the ring as Andi pulls Lozano back up to her feet and the two members of BSX deliver a Double facepalm STO to send her back to the mat. Kaoru steps out as Andi makes the cover and hooks the leg.

Mark: Excellent chemistry from the BSX here with the quick tags and this is something that you’re going to have to deal with in two weeks time.

Shaw: They’ve been dominated for most of the match Mark. In two weeks time they’ll be dominated for all of it. This won’t even be a consideration.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Lozano’s shoulder comes up off the mat at the last moment and Andi reaches up and tags in Kaoru once more. Andi brings the Latin Goddess to her feet and irish whips her into her partner who uses the momentum to send her flying with a huge belly to belly suplex. Asaka quickly pulls Lozano back to her feet and shoves her towards Andi who tags her jaw with a superkick. Lozano reels, falling backwards into the ropes that keep her upright and send her off towards Asaka who also drives a superkick into her jaw that sends her back the way she came and into another superkick from the Space Princess. Andi leaves the ring as once more Asaka lands another superkick that this team sees Lozano fall against the ropes once more before flopping forward into a faceplant. Kaoru rolls her over and makes the cover.

Mark: Lozano’s out cold!!! We’re three seconds away from the Burning Salt Express winning!!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Shaw: Superkick after superkick from the Burning Star Express and they still haven’t managed to put it away. Shows just how overhyped they are and we’ll show it again at Unstoppable 7.

Lozano manages to pop a shoulder up and rolled over, allowing Kaoru to take her back and lock in a crossface chickenwing. Valentina let out a screech of pain as she tried to fight against the hold that only caused Asaka to increase the pressure further. Lozano looked as though she was about to tap out only for Kimmi Hate to enter the ring and move to break up the hold only for Asaka to see her coming, releasing the hold and landing a drop toe hold that sends Hate face first into Lozano’s shoulder blades. Hate pops back up to her feet only for Valentina to connect with a very hard and accurate RadAway dropkick to the face. As Asaka begins to rise, Isis is already on her way towards her only to be stopped in her tracks thanks to a missile dropkick from Andi Takata. Andi instantly gets to her feet and heads towards the ropes once more, springboarding off them into a Thesz Press towards the Titaness who catches her in her arms. That doesn’t stop Andi who immediately starts to deliver clubbing blows to her opponent’s head and finally takes her down to the mat thanks to a crossbody block from Anna Giovanna.

Mark: Melinda Davis has lost control of this! Chaos has broken out! All six women are in the ring!!

Shaw: And all because BSX know they can’t win this match any other way.

As the referee attempted to restore order and clear the ring of the four illegal members Lozano pushed back up to her knees and delivered a low blow to Kaoru Asaka, causing her to fold up and allows Lozano to deliver the Down To Earth spinning impaler. Valentina makes the cover on Kaoru Asaka only for Davis to still be tied up with Isis, Andi, Kimmi and Anna; the four wrestlers having paired off with Anna taking the fight to Kimmi, laying into her with right and left hands before delivering a spinning back fist that crashed into her jaw and sent her back to the ring ropes before a flying forearm sent them both through the ring ropes to the outside. Meanwhile Andi had managed to force Isis onto the back foot as she launched herself off the ring ropes into a springboard roundhouse kick to the side of her head, followed by leaping double knees to her jaw before she spun around behind Isis and delivered a drop kick into her spine. Isis regained her balance and turned only for Davis to cut her off, ordering her back across the ring and to her corner; the Titaness moving across the ring reluctantly.

Shaw: DOWN TO EARTH!!! Valentina’s got this match all sown up!! Just count already referee!!

Mark: Davis is too busy trying to regain control of the matc-

Shaw: Is too busy not doing her job you mean. And this is a professional not an amateur like Felicity Banks - not that it matters because she’ll be a non-issue come Unstoppable; she’ll have no option but to count a fall for the OWS and hand me back my title belts.

As Davis backed up the Future Shock Champion, Andi charged forward and connected with a baseball slide dropkick into Lozano’s face, knocking her out of the cover. On the outside, Anna delivered the Smash to Kimmi Hate, stunning her opponent with the three quarter uppercut that she quickly followed up with a Golden Elbow causing Kimmi to crash down to the floor on the outside. With the referee still distracted, Andi rolled to her feet quickly and delivered a shining wizard to the side of Lozano’s head, knocking her down to the canvas before Andi helped Kaoru to her feet and sent her over towards the corner as she moved to the adjacent one. Quickly Andi climbed to the top rope and launched herself from the top rope into an AWESOME Shooting Star Press. As she landed, Isis pushed past Melinda Davis and pulled Andi up off of Valentina, lifting her up onto her shoulders in a fireman’ carry before she flipped her off into the Voyage to Armageddon DDT.

Mark: Isis is a wrecking ball in there! She’s just put Andi down with the Voyage to Armageddon!!

Shaw: She wouldn’t if Andi was where she should be - out on the apron rather than bailing out her partner and double teaming Lozano. This is what the referee should be looking out for.

As Isis hit her trademark finisher, Kaoru leapt from the top rope and into another moonsault that connected with Valentina perfectly. Again Isis looked to pull her up to her feet only for Anna to slide in as Isis pulls Kaoru upwards by her hair only to get a very stiff punch into her kidneys that freezes the big woman momentarily. Anna lands another stiff shot into the kidneys both she dances around her opponent and delivers a kick into her gut that causes Isis to lean forward slightly - just enough for Anna to deliver another three quarter uppercut into her jaw; The Smash rocking the dominant woman back against the ropes and allowed Anna to charge forward and catch her with a clothesline that sends her over the top rope to the outside. The referee forces Anna back to the corner as Asaka pulls up the recovering Valentina and delivers a perfect Fisherman’s suplex that she bridges for the pinfall.

Mark: Anna’s taking the fight to Isis!! We’re getting a preview of their fight at Unstoppable right here in the Staples Center!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!NO!!!!

Shaw: NO!! Despite every advantage Andi and Asaka have tried to dig out, Valentina’s still in this contest!!

At the last second Valentina manages to kick out of the pinfall and Asaka attempts to bring her up to her feet only to find that Lozano is a dead weight. Asaka tries to bring the Latin Goddess up once more and as she does so, Valentina comes to life, popping upwards and raking Kaoru’s eyes causing her to step backwards. Lozano quickly grabs hold of her hair and drives her face first into her knee before she follows it up with a swinging neckbreaker and then drops backwards, bouncing off the ropes and into a leg drop. Valentina forces herself back up to her feet and delivers another leg drop before she forces herself upwards again and this time stomps on her face to complete the Peasant’s Demise before she falls backwards into the ropes, breathing deeply as she tries to recover from the assault that she’s suffered.

Mark: Peasants Demise!!! But Valentina’s took so much punishment that she can’t make the cover!!!

Shaw: And that’s how quick a match can turn around! Lozano’s suddenly got the upper hand once more!

Kaoru begins to rise up and as she does so, Lozano moves quickly towards her and leaves her feet with a perfect Priceless Kiss bicycle kick to Asaka’s face that see’s the Japaneses superstar get her arms up but still fall backwards into the BSX corner. Anna Giovanna tags herself in as Kaoru slumps in the corner and goes straight after Lozano, surprising her with a jab to the face before she sent her into a neutral corner and followed it with a corner forearm smash, stepping backwards before she spun around into a backfist. Anna then continued the Comb-Anna-Tion as she yanked the Latin Goddess forward and into a forward Russian leg sweep before she finished it off with an elbow drop to the back of her head. Anna rolled her over for the pinfall as Kimmi recovered on the outside, grabbing hold of Kaoru by the ankles and jerking her out of the ring and sending her into a steel ring post with an Irish whip.

Mark: Blind tag from Anna and straight into the Comb-Anna-Tion!! She’s sending Isis a message and using Lozano’s body to do so!!

One…

Two…

...THRE-NO!!!!!

Shaw: And still she comes short!

Mark: All thanks to Isis!!

Isis made the save but only for Andi to charge at the Titaness, catching her with a Space Crusher that caused her to fall through the ropes to the outside. Quickly Isis rose again only for Andi to fly through the ropes with a suicide dive that caused them to land in a heap. Anna tried to pull Valentina to her feet only for the Latin Goddess to lash out with a low blow as she was brought to her knees before she pushed Anna away. The referee gave the Latin Goddess an awful lot of static for the low blow as Valentina used the referee to try to get to her feet. Anna fell back into the ropes and as she did so, Kimmi Hate hopped up onto the apron and drove the end of her baseball bat into the base of Anna’s skull.

Mark: And there’s that damned baseball bat again!! She put Ashleigh Powell on the shelf for good and is now looking to steal this match too!!

Shaw: They’re real slow learners aren’t they Mark? You’d think that surely they’d be expecting it to make an appearance at some point.

Giovanna staggered away, glassy eyed and walked straight into Valentina who stunned her further with an inverted stomp facebreaker before she laid her out with the rolling cutter to complete Divine Intervention. Lozano fell into the cover, hooking the leg as she did so and while Davis fell to count the cover, Isis lifted Andi off her feet and drove her into the floor with a michinoku driver as Kimmi managed to grab hold of Kaoru, stopping her from entering the ring.

Mark: DIVINE INTERVENTION!!! Valentina Lozano puts the cherry on top of the icing after the cheap shot from Kimmi.

Shaw: Lozano warned Anna exactly what she was biting off when she started to run her mouth, she’s proving it to her right now.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Davis called for the bell as Lozano got to her feet and wiped her foot back and forth across the face of her fallen opponent as her hand was raised into the air.

Anita: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall...ASCENSION!!!

Mark: Ascension steal the win against the BSX and Anna and they’ve got all the momentum as we head to the biggest show of the year.

Shaw: At least BSX will be used to tasting defeat in two weeks time when we show exactly who the dominant team in FFW is and you’ll get to see our clock keep on going up and up and up.

Isis and Kimmi joined their partner in the ring, Isis raising her friends hand as Hate dropped to her knees, pounding away on Anna from her knees, forcing her to roll away and out of the ring to the outside before she joined the other two members of the Ascension. The three women raised their hands in the air in victory much to the displeasure of the crowd. BSX and Anna regroup on the outside before the camera cuts back to the Ascension as they continue to proclaim their dominance before the show cuts elsewhere.

En Guarde!

With the “Recorded earlier today” tag on the screen, we’re taken to the parking lot of the Staples Center, as we see a woman in full biker gear parking her motorcycle in the private area for the employees of FFW. Of course, this is FFW’s resident riot girl, the #1 contender for the Evolution Championship Alysson Gardner. With a bright smile revealed as she takes off her helmet, she takes her time putting that helmet in the protection net on the seat as she hops off the bike.

??: You are the one, makes me scream and shout, I’ve got something for you! I can’t complete! Why you still holding out? I’ve got something for you!

Singing a personal rendition of a David Rolfe song, the Evolution champion herself and all around wicked wrestler, “The” Stephanie Stefano is belting out a few lengthy tunes from behind an oversized edition of the L.A. Times business section. Tapping a pair of wrestling boots as she’s leaned against what one would assume is her car (quite a drive from Berkeley to L.A.), she looks halfway dressed for her wrestling match and a workout session. Yoga pants but wrestling boots, Evolution title folded on a gym bag nearby but a gray sleeveless stringy top that goes down to her hips.

Steph: Fancy seeing you here Gardner. Say, did you know that Baja has become the new IT place for wine vineyards and manufacturing? Wine produced in Mexico is the new thing that’s in. Who knew? I wonder if they make a decent Malbec.

Alysson: ……… I… don’t drink?

The straight-edge redhead squints at Stephanie, in her admittance that she didn’t understand or care about half of what had been just said… Or, that is to say, everything except for the first five words coming out of Stephanie’s mouth. The Big Red continued speaking as she opened her jacket to alleviate the soft heat (wouldn’t you know, leather jackets and an 82°F weather don’t quite match), revealing the “Shades of the Sun” tee underneath.

Alysson: But, hey, good for them, I’m sure you’d have a lot of fun investing in something like that on your free time. But, yeah, fancy meeting you here, I guess. I’d wish you luck, but seeing who your partner for the night is… Just try not to look too bad out there, mmkay?

The Evolution champion is still reading the newspaper, flapping it slightly to look over the top at her challenger at Unstoppable before flapping it upward again and disappearing behind the gray sheets.

Steph: Ah yes, not a fan. I’ve never understood you teetotalers, straight edgers and the like. I mean I get the WHY but there’s just so much to experience in this life. To sort of try and regulate yourself away from all of that, and ALSO not eating meat or going total vegan? Can’t do it... Can’t do it. Speaking of my partner, I forgot that you guys aren’t exactly super-special-best-friends. Well okay, I didn’t forget it but... She’s actually quite lovely once you get to know her. I mean like, sit down and talk to her. Not the way you got to know her. In the ring. In your home away from home... Which I guess isn’t much of a home anymore?

Alysson: I don’t know if I’m interested in such a thing, but thanks for the offer, I guess. I’ll be here with the big chip on my shoulder, it’s worked to some extent so far. I just… It’s just funny to notice how you pay attention to some stuff but not to others. Wouldn’t you know, Desirae Kain told the world everything you should know about why I stopped doing alcohol or other stuff.

Alysson rolls her eyes, crossing her arms.

Alysson: But hey, don’t let that stop you from flattering each other… Knock yourselves out. The only thing I’m interested here is to see if you can walk into Unstoppable two weeks from now without having made an ass out of yourself tonight.

That... Seems to get Steph out of reading her paper as she silently looks at the resident riot girl before the wicked witch of wall street (try saying all of that five times fast). Her face doesn’t screw up or anything as such, but instead she simply begins folding her business section and puttin it down beside her title. She motions a hand to her challenger.

Steph: French, correct? The French are a leading global supplier of wheat, cheese, and wine among products like steel, machinery, what have you. I’m well aware you do not ‘do alcohol’ as you said, I’m well aware of Desirae and you’s back and forth as I’ve stated before, your big chip or not. I pay attention to things Alysson. It’s my M.O. I drink wine and I know things. I just figured since you have some proud French heritage... Italian, nice to meet you... You would be interested in knowing that Leona’s country is trying to unseat yours in what your country has been known for for ages but hey, maybe it’s all Rhea to you. See what I did there? I’m so appreciative of your concern though. I have the same for you facing Jo... She does love playing spoiler. I don’t want that humongous chip of yours to get any bigger is all.

She gives her bag a kick and an obvious metal ‘DING’ shows that the Evolution champion has her weapon of choice within.

Steph: Not before I’ve had my say at least.

Alysson: Oh, don’t worry about THAT. I know EXACTLY what to expect from you, Stephanie. And don’t worry, I’m prepared. Both for JoJo…

Alysson smirks as she opens her jacket a bit, exposing HER weapon of choice, much like a wild west bandit would show their gun.

Alysson: … and for you.

Steph: Well don’t just talk about it...

The Evolution champion leaned to the side, unzipping her bag and holding up that lead pipe.

Steph: Be about it.

A challenge to which Alysson just smirked and shook her head.

Alysson: I don’t think that’s the wisest of choices, Steph. Remember what I did to Desirae the last time we were together in a parking lot; and I didn’t even have my crowbar back then. Let’s save the aggressiveness for Unstoppable; I’m sure the both of us can have a field day with it. For now…

Alysson then proceeds to pat Stephanie’s belt.

Alysson: Keep it warm for me, mmkay?

And with that, the former Ultraviolence Champion turns her back on Stephanie, making her way into the facility. The Evolution Champion, obviously, doesn’t take well with being rejected like that… proceeding to clutch the lead pipe in hand and let out somewhat of a war grunt, raising the lead pipe and rushing at the #1 contender, who just had the time to look back, mouth a loud “SHIT!” and dive out of the way, as Stephanie swings the lead pipe into thin air. The redhead then rolls back to her feet and draws the crowbar from her belt, both women swinging into one another at the same time as their weapons of choice clash!

Alysson: WRONG. CHOICE.

As the sounds of metal scraping against metal cut across, Stephanie uses her weight advantage to push slightly, as she leans in and hisses, the Evolution champion’s eyes narrowed.

Steph: No. GREAT CHOICE. I’m not going to be talked down to like a child with this ‘too cool’ attitude bullshit!

She spun around and made a grand sweep at an angle, but the number one contender made a short hop backward to not let herself get caught up. Alysson lifts the crowbar with one hand and swings slow, causing Steph to block it out of instinct only for redhead to spin around the other way and catch her across the mouth with the side of the crowbar. There’s a pause as Steph sucks on her jawline, an eyebrow raised up before she spits a wad of something on the ground.

Blood.

Alysson: D’you REALLY wanna do this right now?! Fine, let’s fucking do this! Just don’t fucking complain you’re not making it to Unstoppable after we’re fucking done!

The French redhead growls as she takes off her jacket, throwing it to the asphalt, right before swinging the crowbar at Stephanie again. The Wicked champion rolls out of the way, with the crowbar hitting the floor with a loud metallic thud, sending a shockwave up Alysson’s arm. Stephanie takes this opportunity to swing the lead pipe into the redhead’s skull, just as Alysson turns her head. The pipe hits her square to the temple, making the redhead collapse with a visible gash on her head ready to leak like a broken faucet. Steph looks as though she didn’t expect that and suddenly steps forward, leaning down and yelling at the redhead.

Steph: HAH! FACED!

...Until Aly, with eyes still closed reaches for the crowbar and swings it out of Steph’s field of vision, tripping the Evolution champion up as she drops on her back and the former Ultraviolence champion stands over her, bringing down the crowbar that she barely blocks, metal shaking and scraping.

Steph: Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit--goldbricking is against the rules Alysson!

Alysson: I’m the Hardcore at Heart, bitch! RULES DON’T APPLY!

Raising the crowbar again, Alysson swings it again, once again getting blocked by Stephanie, who looks at the side and takes an opportunity at trying to disarm Alysson, docking her lead pipe into the crowbar’s hook and then yanking it away from Alysson’s hand. The crowbar flies away from the Big Red’s hand, as a wide eyed French scurries to retrieve her weapon.

Alysson: SHIT!

Gardner dives to retrieve her crowbar, as Steph rolls for it and grabs the crowbar. As she spins out, Alysson yanks the lead pipe out of Steph’s hand and the two stare at each other in silence, the number one contender for the Evolution championship holding up the leadpipe, and the Evolution champion holding up a crowbar. They look at the items in their hands before at the same time they slide each other’s weapon across the ground while both make a mad dash to grab their preferred item.

Alysson grabs her’s.

Steph grabs her’s.

Both go for one big swing and hit each other’s weapon so hard it rattles their hands and both pull back just in time for agents and backstage hands to force their way between the two. The champion and the contender even struggle to shake free and go at one another again, but the trainers just start raining from backstage into the parking lot to separate the two of them and, especially, make sure they’re not hitting any stagehand with their weapons. Eventually, Alysson smirks at Stephanie, and Steph blows Aly a kiss in response as they are forced apart before we cut to commercial.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 09:50:11 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 02:22:06 pm »

“Titanium” Begins to strum out over the speakers, sending the arena into a pulse of pink and white strobes.

You shout it out, but I can’t hear a word your say
I’m talking loud, not saying much.
I’m criticised, but all your bullets ricochet.
Shoot me down, but I get up.

During the opening lines, Jo McFarlane steps out onto the stage to a pop from the crowd. She raises her arms to shoulder level, and begins to flap them somewhat, egging the crowd on.

Anita: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing in at one hundred and twenty-seven pounds, please welcome “The Living Firework” JO! MCFARLANE!

I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose,
Fire away, fire away!
Ricochet, you take your aim,
Fire away fire away!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!

During the more upbeat chorus, Jo runs down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off  with her steps down the ramp. She carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd. She then takes off towards her corner, where she ascends the middle turnbuckle and holds her arms out wide, taking in the noise from the crowd. Jumping down, she looks into the ring and does some last minutes stretches while her music fades out.

Mark: Tonight is an opportunity for Jo McFarlane! If she manages to beat the number one contender tonight, she might just be in line for the Evolution title herself! Speaking of which, the champion herself will be joining me for this match.

Steph: As you can imagine I’m... A flutter with excitement.

The first chords for "Adrenaline" hit the PA, as images of Alysson in action are shown in slow-motion in the titantron. When the drums kick in, the tron starts flashing slices of action in an incredible speed, as Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp with her motorcycle, wearing a full biker gear, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise as the crowd cheers on. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet, looking over the crowd, pointing at them and nodding, before throwing up the horns, making an X with her arms. At this point, a fireworks show start, with red pyro shooting upwards.

Anita: And her opponent, from New York City... "The Goddess of Extreme" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red rushes down to the ring, sliding into the ring by spearing herself in, twisting her body so she lands with her back to the mat. From that position, she kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and working up the crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes as she removes her biker jacket.

Mark: In a few weeks’ time Alysson will be fighting my guest at Unstoppable 7. Not only will the winner of that fight be the Evolution champion, but they will also go on to face whoever holds the Television champion at Velocity 100!

Steph: It is my intention to walk into Velocity as the Evolution champion. Simply put.

As soon as the bell rings, both Jo and Alysson step into the middle of the ring, staring one another down. Seconds pass before Jo finally raises her hand...for a shake? Alysson laughs as she looks down at the hand, and accepts it as the crowd cheers the two women on. They then both lock up with a collar and elbow with the two of them looking to push the other back a bit. Alysson then throws a few forearms at Jo’s face before whipping her towards the ropes...only for Jo to counter, whipping Alysson instead. Aly bounces back, and Jo leaps over her head and onto her shoulders before falling back with a headscissor that sends Alysson rolling. Big Red looks shocked briefly, then smiles at Jo as if to say “nice job”.

Steph: It must be nice to be taking so much time to play up to the fans. I don’t expect Alysson and I will be having the same friendly back and forth.

Mark: These girls are testing one another right now. They both have a family connection in Valerie Lamb, and they might be taking it lightly now, but I suspect things will escalate quickly.

Alysson’s back to her feet, and the two redheads lock up again, this time with Jo pushing hard enough to send Gardner into a corner. McFarlane nails her elbow into the side of Alysson’s face a few times before she grabs her by the waist and sits her atop the turnbuckles before dropping a few punches into her face. After the fifth one, Aly manages to push Jo off and back to the canvas! As Jo stands up, arched over, Alysson leaps off and hits a Mushroom Stomp onto Jo that sends her back to the mat. Gardner rolls her over for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Mark: A nice stomp that brought Jo’s head down onto the mat, but that McFarlane toughness keeps her in the game!

Steph: Because they’re all hard headed?

Alysson grabs Jo by the head and picks her up to her feet, hitting the younger redhead with a few punches to the face before placing her in a headlock and falling back for a DDT! Alysson covers once more.

ONE!

That’s all she gets before Jo throws her arm up.

Mark: Jo wasn’t quite as down as Alysson had hoped. She’ll have to do more to keep her future sister-in-law down!

Steph: ...Because they’re all hard headed.

Alysson grabs Jo again to bring her back to a standing position, but this time the youngest McFarlane shoves Alysson back into the ropes, causing her to bounce back and into an armdrag from the waiting Jo. Alysson gets up quickly, but is met with a running bulldog by Jo! With Alysson face down on the mat, Jo decides to get a little creative and climbs out onto the ring apron. Positioning herself right, she uses the ropes to sling herself back into the ring, rolling along for a legdrop...but Alysson rolls out of the way immediately!

Mark: Jo thought she had enough time to try something a little different! Unfortunately for her Alysson got right out of dodge!

Steph: Springboard into a legdrop would have kept her down for a bit longer.

Alysson staggers back to her feet, grabbing onto Jo’s leg and dragging her to the middle of the ring, away from the ropes. She picks Jo up again, locking her in for another DDT, but Jo manages to elbow at Aly’s side to free her grip. McFarlane then gives Aly a swift kick before standing to Big Red’s side and hitting her with a Russian Legsweep! Jo goes for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Steph: Russian legsweep rolled into a pin, and the Living Firework is looking to plot out her next move.

Mark: Jo was able to counter that DDT before Gardner could take her down again! But it’s not enough to keep her down!

The camera catches Jo snapping her fingers in dissapointment before she takes to the turnbuckles. Climbing to the top, she waits for Alysson to stand, then leaps off with a missile dropkick that connects with Gardner! Alysson goes rolling back into the adjacent corner, and Jo follows up by rushing at her with a clothesline against the turnbuckles! Jo then grabs Alysson into a front headlock, bringing her out of the corner, and instead climbs the turnbuckles. Jo yells out to the audience before she jumps off and hits Aly with a tornado DDT! Jo rolls Alysson over and hooks the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Mark: Another kickout from Alysson! Jo is throwing everything she possibly could to show she’s just as good as the Evolution title contender!

Steph: I can hear cogs in the wheel going, Mark.

Jo looks down at Alysson, grabbing her by the head and bringing her to her feet. Hitting an Irish whip Jo charges at Aly for a crossbody takedown...but Alysson holds her weight! Repositioning Jo in her arms she hits a body slam onto the young McFarlane! She immediately heads for the ropes, leaps off them to hit a lionsault onto Jo! Aly hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Jo’s shoulder rolls off the mat, and the ref reassures Aly that it was only a two count.

Mark: Alysson isn’t looking happy that all that got was a two count! Jo still has a lot of gas in the tank.

Steph: She’s trying to figure out what to do next.... Forcing her up.

Gardner stands up, grabbing Jo’s head and throwing a few punches to her face as she seats her up on the mat. Alysson then runs to the ropes, and hits a Shining Wizard onto Jo! Another pin attempt is made!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-NO!

Mark: And Jo gets her shoulder up again! Alysson can’t believe it!

Once more Big Red grabs Jo’s arm to stand her up, and she looks to kick at McFarlane’s midsection...but Jo grabs Alysson’s leg and falls back to spin Alysson to the ground! Jo holds onto that leg as Aly gets back up, and falls back for another twist! McFarlane still holds onto that leg and falls back, letting go of the leg this time as Alysson falls to the mat, but this time rolls to her feet. Alysson runs at Jo...only for McFarlane to grab her and flip her around before sitting down for a wheelbarrow facebuster!

Mark: And there’s the BANG! From the youngest McFarlane!

Steph: Such a quick maneuver. It reverses any situation Jo is in no matter how dire it can be.

Jo rolls her over for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO!

Alysson manages to throw her shoulder up, letting out an agonizing roar as she does so.

Steph: Annnnndddd Alysson refuses to say die. That’s a pity.

Mark: Jo can’t believe it, all that and Gardner is still not down! She’s doing all she can to make an effort at being a future Evolution contender!

Jo gets to her feet, and waits for Alysson to stand up. Once big Red is facing her way she rushes at her, leaping at her for a spinning headscissor, but Gardner quickly counters it into a tilt-a-whirl gutbuster on her knee! Alysson then lifts Jo up and onto her shoulders, shouting out before she rolls forward with an Argentine rack slam! Alysson then backs herself into a corner, holding onto the ropes as she shouts at Jo to get back up.

Mark: I’m thinking Jo might have been looking to end this with a spinning headscissor, but Alysson
was too quick for that and caught her in the Red Tide! Now she’s prepping herself to hit the G-Spot!

Steph: My ribs are tingling.

Slowly Jo stirs to her feet, and as she turns towards Alysson she sees Big Red running at her, and hitting her with a Frankenstein Facebuster! Alysson covers!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

“Adrenaline” hits the PA as Alysson rolls off of Jo, sitting herself up as she tries to regain her breath.

Anita: Here is your winner...ALYSSON! GARDNER!

Mark: Alysson picks up the win tonight and gains that momentum into Unstoppable! But let’s not forget the effort that Jo put into this fight! She fought hard and gave it her all!

Steph: I’ll probably be seeing her sooner rather than later one way or another.

As Alysson stands up, she helps Jo to her feet. The staggering McFarlane falls back on the ropes for support, and looks at Alysson, who holds her hand out to Jo. McFarlane laughs, but extends her hand as well to shake back. Jo then nods to Aly, wishing her luck at Unstoppable before she heads out of the ring, the ref coming to Gardner to raise her hand.

Mark: In two weeks we’ll be seeing that woman face Steph Stefano for the FFW Evolution championship! Nothing but pure aggression in that encounter!

Steph: And a crowbar, and a lead pipe.

A Meeting with Royalty

Backstage we find Siobhan McAdams and Muirne Butler, the girls of Legs & Arse. The duo is walking down the hallway, in search of someone.

Siobhan: You’re sure the girls are around here, Muirne?

Muirne: Positive! Who wouldn’ be here fer the hundredth Breaking Point episode, let alone the last show before Unstoppable?

Siobhan: Well, you do bring up a point…

The two stop, and Muirne points out the girls they’re looking for, Valerie and Erica, aka the Queens of the Modern Age.

Muirne: What I tell ya, lass? There they are plain as day!

Siobhan: Thanks, Muirne. Excuse me, girls?

The sisters had been deep in conversation themselves, stopping their conversation as the blonde sister turns her head slowly towards the other team.

Erica: Consider yourself excused. What do you want.

Erica’s attitude gains a facepalm from her sister, who shakes her head.

Valerie: This is why we tell you to shut up, Eri. Excuse my crab--er, sister. What’s up?

Siobhan: Well, Muirne saw that you two were around, and I thought this would be as good a time as any to apologize in person rather than send the message out through a camera. It seemed a bit impersonal.

Muirne: Yeh, I think we got that lass. On with it.

The taller redhead of the team takes a deep breath.

Siobhan: I’m sorry that I confused which one of you I was supposed to fight last Velocity. No excuse, just...a lot going on in my head and I completely forgot.

Muirne: Still wanna blame the producer guy though…

Shaking her head, Siobhan continues.

Siobhan: No, it’s my own fault. And I’m not going to make an excuse out of it. I just wanted to let you two know now while I had the chance.

Erica: You...want me to take an apology when you can’t tell a tall blonde fom a slightly taller redhead, who only looks similar to her because genetics? Oh come on. Good of you to admit that the Legs made an Arse of herself but that doesn’t warrant any kind of acceptance.

It’s clear the blonde isn’t okay with any of this, meanwhile Valerie can only remain slightly behind her sister, shaking her head with an expression that says she’s not okay with this.

Erica: The fact you tried is fine, but that doesn’t make the stupidity worse. And--

Valerie: By the power vested in me by the fact I’m the elder here, shut the hell up, Erica. What my sister means to say is that it’s fine and not to worry about it. We’ve all felt those levels of stress...I once fell asleep mid promo once a few years ago when I had too much going on. Though that was edited out…

Erica: That was just before you married ‘Miah, wasn’t it?

Valerie: Aye, when that thing happened to Chloe and that other thing was going on with Emma. Anyway, point is, Erica might be an idiot about it, but I get it. Life happens. Don’t beat yourself up over it.

The taller member of Legs & Arse nods her head

Siobhan: Right, sorry. And thank you for understanding, Valerie.

Muirne: Aye. Good to know even the veterans can make a mistake or two from time to time.

The Irish girl smiles at the team.

Muirne: That aside, I think the lot of us are ready fer some brawlin’ in a few weeks time, eh? See which of us gets to face off against either the Show again or have a first time matchup against the Burning Star Express fer the Unity titles, right?

Valerie: Oh it wouldn’t be my first go against the Express...and believe me, they’re just as difficult as they look. As for the Show...well, what can we say there that hasn’t been said before?

Muirne: That Shaw is kind of a bi-

Siobhan: Been said.

Muirne: That they’re a no good-

Siobhan: Also been said.

The shorter redhead snaps her fingers, trying to come up with something new.

Muirne: The fact they had to cheat to beat us?

Siobhan: Eh...I think that works well enough.

Muirne: It’s funny. Ya think chairs woulda been their ultimate downfall. Ain’t that right, ladies?

She nudges at the Queens. This actually gets a chuckle from Erica.

Erica: Looks to me like they learned their lesson.

Siobhan: Unfortunately…

She groans, rubbing her forehead where Shaw had struck her.

Siobhan: You know what, how about we get together after the show? Just sit down and talk about One Woman Show since we seem to have a lot in common about them?

Muirne: Not a bad idea. Drinks shall be involved, I’m guessin’?

Siobhan: It’d be your turn to buy.

Muirne: Yeh, fine then. Drinks on me then.

Erica: Sounds fine to me, but I’ll drive if that’s the case. Also, dear Arse might have someone who can actually drink her under the table.

Valerie: You’re too kind. But yeah, booze and One Woman Show discussion sounds good to me.

The Irish tomboy smirks.

Muirne: Heh, I’ll be takin’ that as a challenge.

Siobhan: Please don’t. Remember what happened the last time you tried to do so?

Muirne: It wasn’t THAT bad…

Siobhan: Yes, yes it was.

Patting her partner on the back, Siobhan smiles and nods to the Queens.

Siobhan: We’ll see you later then, girls. And good luck at Unstoppable.

Erica: You need the luck.

Valerie: For the last time...shut the hell up, Erica. And to you, ladies.

On that note, Legs & Arse walk off, and we end on a promotional image for Legs & Arse vs. the Queens of the Modern Age at Unstoppable before fading out.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 09:48:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 02:25:37 pm »

Carson Meets Felicity

As Breaking Point returns to the back, we find super agent Carson Black watching a few feet away as some of the production assistants chat and meet with none other than Felicity Banks. Clearly she’s quite well-known by many of them. He patiently waits for them to finish as he leans against the wall. Felicity continues speaking to them until she glances down the hall and sees the super agent waiting just a few away.

Felicity Banks: We’ll finish this conversation a few. I don’t wanna keep the busy man over there waiting long.

The production assistants nod their heads and watch as Felicity steps down the hall, stopping once she’s just few yards away from Carson Black.

Felicity Banks: Super aaaaagent maaaan, super! Aaaaaaagent man!

She laughs, pressing forward until she gets within arms reach.

Felicity Banks: I don’t have to take my earrings out or anything, right? I’m not gonna, you know…

She peeks her head over her shoulder.

Felicity Banks: Get jumped by any peasan--- um, any of pleasant individuals you’re associated with, right?

Carson: Not so far thankfully. And I have no problems with you wearing earrings as long as I don’t have to. Seriously though, it is a tremendous pleasure to meet you, Miss Banks. Ever since it was announced that you would be involved with Unstoppable 7, I knew then and there that it would only spell bigger and better things. As the agent for both the BSX and the One Woman Show, I am honored to meet you as much as those assistants were.

He offers her a handshake as he finishes. Felicity stares at Carson’s hand for a second, but meets him halfway for the handshake.

Felicity Banks: Nice to meet you too.

She says, pulling her hand back almost immediately.

Felicity Banks: It’s been fun so far and I’ve only been on like… two shows. But I’m pretty sure now is the time where the fun really, really starts.

Still a bit paranoid, Felicity steps up on her tippy toes and takes a peek over Carson’s shoulder to make sure none of his clients were hiding behind him.

Felicity Banks: Alright, so let’s get some stuff out of the way real quick because I’m not one who likes to do this smalltalk thing. Despite what happened the last time I was here, I don’t hold a grudge against the One Woman Show… yet. I’m not going to cheat them out of their titles, and I’m not gonna play a part in them losing their titles. Well, I mean… wait…

She squints.

Felicity Banks: Obviously I’ll play a part in it by counting whoever’s shoulders to the mat, but that’s really it. I’m trying to make a good first impression here in FFW because I have a history of doing some pretty messed up things, you know? Really don’t wanna have that reputation here from the very moment I step foot in this place. As long as they don’t try anything with me during the match, and as long as they don’t try to pull any sort of fuckary? We’ll be good to go.

She pauses, spinning her right arm around in a circle to keep it loose (just in case).

Felicity Banks: That goes for both BSX and OWS. I’m not here to start any problems, chief. I’m here to do a job and that’s it. Buuuuuuuut, if a problem does get started and I’m somehow involved in it? I can promise you that I won’t have a problem solving it and finishing it. Capice?

Carson nods in total agreement, even shaking a hand as if to say no need for further explanation.

Carson: I understand only too well. As the representative for both teams, I’m sure you understand there’s not a match on this card that I have a deeper investment in professionally. And I had no doubt you would be only the fairest possible. As a matter of fact just to help further, I usually accompany the champions to the ring. But to show impartiality on my own part, I’m not going to even be ringside for this. So that way, it is entirely about them, the longest reigning champions in history and the second best tag team record in the company meeting for the titles. If I’m honest, I’m actually glad someone like yourself is the referee because you are more likely to spot things some referees would not...because you’ve seen it all before. All I want is a winner one way or another, and not something marred in controversy. That’s all, does that make sense?

The FFW newcomer nods her head and shoots Carson a thumbs up.

Felicity Banks: Complete and total sense. Alright then! Seems like we understand one another and are good to go! No controvery, no fuckary, no sneak attacks and so on so forth. Got it. I’ll write all this stuff down in my iPad before the match. I never did this referee thing so I wanna make sure I have everything covered.

Once again, Felicity peeks her head over her own shoulder, but does it in way where it looked like she was stretching out her neck.

Felicity Banks: Anything else I need to know? I mean, you could always come down to the ring and be an extra set of eyes for me. I think that would show total and complete unbias if you point out any slick moves your clients might try.

Carson: I never considered that. I’ll ask both teams. And if they want that, then I would be happy to do it. I appreciate your time tonight, Miss Banks. If you’re looking for the champions, they are getting promotional photos taken right now. I have requested neither of them bother you at all, and I doubt the BSX would anyway, except maybe Miss Takata wanting to hug you.

Felicity laughs, loosening up a bit after hearing those words.

Felicity Banks: Yah, I figured as much. Been through a lot of backstabbing and sneak stuff in the last few months so it has me a little… on edge, I guess. I’ll take your word for it, though. If we’re done here, I’m gonna go ahead and get back to what I was doing. Let BSX know I want a signed t-shirt too!

Carson: I’ll have it before the night is finished, enjoy your evening and the rest of the show.

And as the agent heads in the other direction, we see a graphic for the Unity Tag Title match at Unstoppable between One Woman Show & the Burning Star Express with Felicity Banks right in the center.

The show returns from the commercial as we see the lovely Anita heading back into the ring, getting her fair share of attention from the fans.

Mark: The 100th edition of Breaking Point rolls on, and our tag team main event is up next! There is some significant bad blood in this one. I’m joined by the woman who will meet Eileen Amaro at Unstoppable, Desirae Kain.

Desirae: Get it correct, I’m the woman who’s going to whore Eileen’s soul at Unstoppable and get that Evolution title shot that I deserve. But yeah, I’m sure the pleasure is all yours.

Anita: The following contest is the your tag team main event for the evening!

“A little wicked... That’s what he calls me... ‘Cause that’s what I am...
...That’s what I am.”

The arena is bathed in green spotlights as Christian Kincaid stops after coming through the curtain at the top of the ramp. He smiles slightly, looking back behind him as Stephanie Stefano emerges shortly after him in her ring gear with a leather jacket as she stares out at the crowd as they boo her. She continues to stand with Kincaid who takes the rolled up newspaper from her that she has in hand. Finally the two of them walk to the ring, dead set as Steph finishes up wrapping her left hand and shrugs the championship on her shoulder a little higher.

“No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.
Beware the patient woman, cause this much I know,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.”

Anita: Coming to the ring accompanied by Christian Kincaid... From Berkeley, California and weighing in at none of your business...Your reigning FFW Evolution Champion THE STEPHANIE STEFANO!!

“CAUSE I AM, I AM A LITTLE WICKED! I AM, I AM...!
HANDS RED, HANDS RED JUST LIKE HE SAID!
I AM...A LITTLE WICKED.”

The wicked wrestler stands in the center of the ring, wrists crossed and head bowed as the green spotlights bathe her while CK is leaned in the corner with a smirk before her song fades out and the lighting returns to normal.

Mark: Steph Stefano will meet Alysson Gardner for her Evolution Championship at Unstoppable, a woman you know very well, Desirae. And it’s gonna be Bring Your Own Weapons at that.

Desirae: I’m sure Gardner is going to bring anything that’s not nailed down to the ring for that one. She’s going to need it too, because if you ask me Steph’s greatest weapon there is going to be her mind. Because let’s face it, she’s got the IQ edge in that one by a couple dozen points at least.

Steph's music soon dies down as “Yellow Flicker Beat” by Lorde begins to signal the impending arrival of Nevaeh Summers. Yet instead of her usual grand entrance we see Nevaeh and her manager Silas Mason making their way out from the stage area. Nevaeh also isn't dressed in her usual wrestling attire. Instead she's still dressed in the same cargo pants, and bloodied hoodie and gloves she wore earlier when she viciously attacked Caroline Stark.  The capacity crowd begins booing with disgust as Nevaeh and Silas stride down to the ring.

Anita: And her tag team partner. Residing in Los Angeles, California and weighing in tonight at 120 pounds. She is “The World’s Finest” Nevaeh Summers!

Nevaeh makes her way up the ring steps and walks to the middle of the apron, looking out to the crowd. They keep booing but she glares at them stoically. The only thing we can hear other then booing is clapping from from Silas standing on the ring apron, as well as Steph who grins and claps wildly for her partner as her Evolution title rests on her shoulder. Nevaeh keeps looking out to the crowd then down at her hoodie and at the front and back of the gloves. She then looks back up at the crowd and mouths “she deserved it”. Nevaeh followed that up by getting into the ring and points at Steph  and her title before clapping for Stefano. Steph waves her hand at Nevaeh then gestures to Nevaeh's attire and claps once more. The crowd is irate with them both of them.

Mark: Desirae, we could be looking at the next FFW Champion! Nevaeh has what may be the best singles record in FFW for as long as she’s been here. And after beating the hell out of the champion earlier tonight, she’s probably feeling more confident than ever.

Desirae: If I were her, I’d be confident too. Nevaeh has worked her way up the ladder consistently since becoming a part of this company and proving herself dominant in each division she’s been a part of. Now she’s got her sights on the top prize in the world and I’ve got to say, I’m not a betting woman at all but my money’s firmly on her for Unstoppable.

The lights suddenly go out all over the arena, the lights beginning to swirl all around the arena for a few moments, as confusion seems to set inside of the ring and not a movement is made inside of it while the familiar lead-in to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” plays over the PA before stopping and the following words being screamed out:

“I THINK I GOT MY SWAGGER BACK!”

Smoke begins to engulf the entire top of the entrance area from each side of the ramp before Vanessa Cade bursts out from the smoke, a great big white spotlight surrounding her as she slowly stretches out her arms out, a confident grin on her face before turning and spinning in a 360 motion with her right elbow out, letting out a war cry to a surprising amount of approval from the FFW Faithful before she begins to strut her way down to the ring, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Anita: Introducing first…from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…weighing in at a one hundred and fifty pounds…SHE IS THE “GOLDEN ELBOW”…VANESSAAAAAA…CAAAAAAADEEEEEE!!!!!!

Vanessa then turns and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd boos her, bringing her hands together to flash her own personal logo that’s imprinted in her gloves. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the entrance and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.

Mark: I do not envy Vanessa Cade! In a number one contender match for the No Surrender Championship at Unstoppable, she’s got all seven foot plus of Natalya Demidov under submission rules. And that’s gonna be one hell of a long night for the “Golden Elbow!”

Desirae: It’s going to take more than an elbow to take down the giant at Unstoppable. It’ll take a lead pipe, maybe a shovel and a whole lot of chair shots………..

The lights dim inside of the arena as a certain hip-hop, high energy beat begins to play over the PA system, as multiple white lights begin to swirl and strobe around the arena as the LCD screen comes alive with the images of a young figure walking towards the screen in a blue hoodie, sweatpants and boxing gloves, walking slowly and forward with a purpose as they begin to shadow box until throwing a right straight towards the screen, a loud “WOO” coming across the PA system as the words “EILEEN AMARO” appear on the screen before Eileen Amaro walks out of the curtain and onto the entrance stage to the roar of the crowd, feet bouncing to the rhythm of B.A.P.’s “Punch” playing over the PA system as her eyes shift to and focus entirely on the ring that’s just down below the entrance ramp.

Anita: From Chicago, Illinois by way of Ocean City, Maryland…weighing in at one hundred and forty-five pounds…she is EILEEEEEEEEEEN...AMAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Eileen takes in a deep breath, beginning to strafe left and right with short hops. She begins to shadow box with her wrapped fists before she begins to make her way across the ramp, the fans across reaching out to her as she gradually extends her arm and some even being able to get a touch, although the woman’s focus remains on the squared circle and nothing else as she climbs up the steel steps, climbing up the top rope closest to her while “Punch” reaches its chorus.

ERR! ERR! ERRBODY PUNCH!
(GET ‘EM UP, GET ‘EM UP, GET ‘EM UP HIGH!)
ERR! ERR! ERRBODY PUNCH!
(HIT ‘EM UP HIT ‘EM UP HIT ‘EM UP!)

As the first bit of the chorus hits, she throws a high uppercut in the air, keeping that right arm extended for a moment, throwing in a few more shadow boxing punches before leaping off the top rope, throwing another punch up towards the air before taking her stance in the nearest neutral corner, rolling her neck from side to side before returning to bouncing up and down to keep herself in rhythm, throwing a few more shadow punches in for good measure; getting loose and limber for the fight that was ahead of her.

Mark: And there’s your date, so to speak, on FFW’s biggest stage: the woman you maced a few weeks ago! Eileen has definitely been in the gym changing her game, and she looks determined as she can be right here on the 100th edition of Breaking Point.

Desirae: Looks can be deceiving, Mark and after our little run in with one another a few weeks ago, I’m surprised that Eileen can see at all………..

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match. And as soon as it rings, Eileen wastes no time as she makes a beeline for the opposing corner. Nevaeh turns Steph around before she gets caught unaware, not that it helps much before Eileen starts unloading with jabs and punches to Steph’s head and body. Stefano barely got turned around before the flurry began with Amaro firing a few European uppercuts into her chest before she dropped her with a scoop slam. Summers demanded the referee do something, though the referee admitted she wasn’t doing anything wrong. The complaint was not just heard by him though as Eileen belted Nevaeh one as well, rocking her backwards on the apron before Amaro met Steph as she was starting to get up. As soon as she did, those jabs and strikes resumed all over again, backing Steph up into the ropes before an inverted atomic drop connected followed by a roundhouse kick to her chest that dropped the Evolution Champion to a seat on the canvas. Amaro delivered a low dropkick into her face that put her down the rest of the way.

Mark: Is Eileen amped up for this match or what? Some stiff shots and kicks all found a home on the Evolution Champion’s body right there, and Nevaeh even got one for her troubles!

Desirae: Amaro’s getting lucky. She probably has a rabbit’s foot jammed down her boot or something.

Steph started to get up again before Eileen pulled her the rest of the way, pelting her with a few forearms before she whipped her into her team’s corner. Stefano connected chest first before she staggered backwards, only for Eileen to catch her with a running bulldog that smacked her face into the mat. She quickly hopped to her feet, reaching for the tag as Vanessa granted it. Eileen pulled Steph back up, pinning her arms behind her before Cade connected with a discus elbow to the jaw that sent the brunette backwards again. “The Golden Elbow” measured, and drilled an uppercut that put her back on the canvas. And before the champion could get up, Vanessa applied an arm wrench and began to twist her arm in the wrong direction.

Mark: First tag of the match, and these two know each other well. Eileen & Vanessa have shared a corner before, and now the would-be No Surrender Champion is keeping the powerhouse down.

Desirae: Steph may be down, but she’s not out yet. She’s as crafty as they come and more than capable of turning the tables and the tide of this match in just the blink of an eye.

Steph started to get to her feet, wincing in pain as Vanessa kept that arm wrench applied. Stefano turned into her, and tried to send her into the ropes. Cade did just that, rebounding before Steph lowered her head a second too soon. Vanessa stopped behind her as Steph stood up, only for Cade to grab that arm wrench all over again. Stefano cursed audibly at this point before she spun into a backfist to Cade’s jaw. It rocked the blonde, allowing Steph to get her arm free and fire a throat chop. As Vanessa began coughing to get her breath, Steph delivered a quartet of forearm strikes before mowing her down with a lariat. The Evolution Champion shook her arm for a moment, trying to get some feeling back into it.

Mark: It’s the high impact moves just like that EIleen and Vanessa have to avoid from the Evolution Champion here. Steph’s arm can’t be feeling all that great right now either.

Desirae: She’s done a magnificent job battling back here but she need to tag out to Nevaeh, ASAP.

Cade started to get back up, only for Steph to begin driving clubbing blows into her back as she did. The shots kept Cade on her knees before Steph hoisted her up, delivering a catapult backbreaker that shot Vanessa into Steph’s corner. As Cade hung there for a moment, the champion got to her feet and caught her with a running shoulder tackle that lifted Vanessa off the mat for a moment before Steph made the tag to Nevaeh. Silas applauded (while the crowd booed) as his client entered the match for the first time. As Vanessa hung from the corner, Nevaeh caught her with a standing dropkick to the chest as she was coming out. It rocked Vanessa back into that same corner before Nevaeh laced into her with a knife edge chop to the chest. The slap echoed through the facility before Nevaeh connected with a second and a third before she walked out of the corner, asking the crowd for some praise and not getting any. As she did, Steph hammered rights into Vanessa’s head before she shoved her out of the corner. Summers turned, and scooped her up into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker before making the cover. Fisk dropped to make the count.

Desirae: Some good team work there from Steph and Summers and they’ve got Cade down!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cade kicked out just after the two as Nevaeh punished her for it, with blistering rights to the side of her head before she finally got back to her feet.

Mark: Nevaeh looking as crisp as I’ve ever seen her, and likely brimming with even more confidence than ever after what she did to Caroline earlier tonight here in the Staples Center.

Nevaeh sat Vanessa up, planting a knee into her back and applying a rear chinlock as she pulled her head back at the same time. Fisk dropped down in front of her, asking Cade if she wanted to submit as Silas shouted encouragement to his client from the floor. Vanessa’s face was clearly pained as Nevaeh pulled back on her chin, which Summers enjoyed seeing on her features. The referee asked again, and got a negative response as Summers trash talked her. Cade turned into the #1 contender, and started to her feet. Summers turned it into a side headlock just for a brief second until she began to fire elbows into her midsection over and over again. She finally shook free of her grip. And as Nevaeh went to grab her again, Cade surprised her with a jawbreaker followed by a spinning back elbow to the jaw that flattened her. Vanessa dropped to one knee, trying to collect herself as the Los Angeles crowd chanted her name.

Mark: Vanessa just clocked Summers, and she desperately needs to make a tag right here. She’s been getting the worst end of this tonight.

Desirae: No surprise there, Eileen’s done her best to let her partner take all of this beating from Steph and Nevaeh tonight.

Nevaeh started to stir finally on the canvas before Vanessa rolled into her corner, making the tag to Eileen. And as Summers got to her feet and turned to see where she had gone, Eileen launched at her with a Lou Thesz press and began to hammer right hands into her head repeatedly to the roar of the crowd. Amaro rolled to her feet as Nevaeh finally flipped her over, causing the brunette to hit the far side and catch the World’s Finest with a flying shoulder tackle to put her back on the mat. Summers started to get up again as Eileen hit the ropes, rebounding off them with a massive flying forearm that dropped Summers where she stood. Eileen dove across her to make the cover before the referee joined them.

Mark: Did you see the velocity behind that flying forearm right there?! Summers may have a couple loose molars, and Eileen’s going for it!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Eileen wasted no time as Nevaeh kicked out, dragging her to her feet and up into a lifting hammerlock into a side powerslam!

Mark: GETSUGA TENSHO! I told you Eileen’s been rebuilding her arsenal! You are going to be seeing a lot of this in Orlando!

Desirae: I’m sure I will be seeing a lot of it. That’s why I’ll be countering it………….

Amaro took off towards the ropes, rebounding into a rolling senton. But Summers got her knees up, and Amaro landed back first across them instead. She quickly rolled to the canvas holding her back as Nevaeh sat up on her knees, trying to regain her composure. A look of disdain on her face, she watched as Eileen began to try to get up. Summers answered that with a jumping neckbreaker that put her right back down again before she headed for the corner to tag in Steph.

Desirae: Amaro’s in a world of hurt as Summers was just teeing off on her and thank god it’s not getting any better for her as here comes the Evolution Champion.

Stefano swaggers into the ring with an amused smile on her face, slapping Eileen in the back of the head as she tries to get up.  She pulls her to her feet, scooping her up and dropping her with a pendulum backbreaker that bounces Amaro off the canvas. Steph rolls her over for the cover as the referee drops to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Eileen rolled her shoulder in time before the three as Steph got back to her feet, clearly enjoying herself as she continually talked trash to Amaro.

Mark: Steph’s in firm control here, and is steady letting Eileen know about it. These two are long overdue to go at it, and we’re getting a glimpse of that tonight.

Desirae: We are and from what I’m seeing it doesn’t look good for Amaro as Steph is taking her to school here.

Eileen starts to get back to her feet before Steph plucks her head between her legs. She hoists her up into the powerbomb position before she takes off towards the corner, and powerbombs her into the turnbuckles. Eileen crumped against them as Steph shook her head. The Evolution Champion took off for the far corner, bouncing against the buckles and coming back with a corner cannonball into her chest that sent Eileen over onto the canvas. Stefano dragged her by the feet out of the corner, and dropped on top of her again for another cover. Fisk slid into position to make the count.

Desirae: She’s outclassing, outsmarting and out wrestling Eileen right now, not that it’s too difficult to do so…………..

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The referee never finished the count for Vanessa coming in, and dropping an elbow into the back of Steph’s head. The Evolution Champion got back to her feet after a moment as the referee escorted Vanessa back to her corner.

Mark: Vanessa couldn’t take anymore of watching her best friend being decimated by the Evolution Champion. I’m not sure Eileen was going to kick out after that offensive combo!

Desirae: That combo was a thing of a beauty and I’m not sure what’s more enjoyable here, watching Steph work some more of that magic of hers or seeing Eileen take even more punishment.

Steph seemed to get an idea, a smile crossing her face as she began to circle around behind Eileen with her arms out, shouting at her to get up. She didn’t have to ask twice as Eileen started to move again. Amaro began to push up to her feet as Steph grabbed her into a full nelson before leaping into a bulldog. She rolled to her feet with her arms out, smiling to the crowd.

Mark: Steph just….STEPH HIT THE WIPEOUT!! Steph just dropped Eileen with one of her..UH OH!!

Eileen popped up to her feet behind Steph, shaking her head as the fans in the Staples Center were roaring now. Steph looked surprised pleasantly, even taking a bow without realizing what was going on behind her with Amaro shaking.

Mark: Oh my God…..look at that!! SHE’S BACK UP!! Steph hit the Wipeout, and Eileen didn’t feel a damn thing!

Desirae: Oh, no! Behind you, Steph!

Steph beamed at the crowd response until she turned around into a facebreaker knee smash, followed by two Kesagiri chops, a flapjack kneebreaker and finally a shining Kenka Kick! The Staples Center rumbled!!

Mark: SHINIGAMI!!! Eileen’s fave five!! That’ll DO IT!!

Amaro dove across Steph for the cover, hooking the far leg as Fisk slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOO!!!

The three never came down before Nevaeh dragged Eileen by the foot off the cover. Amaro kicked her off, and got back to her feet and began to fire right hands into Summers’ head instead. The fans roared in approval as she fired Nevaeh into the ropes. Amaro went to rebound herself off the near side before Silas grabbed her foot. She spun around and reached through the ropes to grab him.

Mark: Get him, Eileen!!

Desirae: Oh, come on! That’s uncalled for! He was just checking her boots to make sure they were tied……...

Nevaeh grabbed Eileen from behind, executing a German suplex before she rolled through into a wheelbarrow facebuster! Vanessa had long since come in as the referee was trying to get her back out. Summers pulled Steph across Eileen for the cover before she exited the ring.

Mark: That’s the HEATWAVE!!  Eileen’s done!! Steph has been knocked goofy, and doesn’t even realize she’s got the cover!!

Desirae: Look at that idiot, Cade! She may have just cost her team the match!

The referee finally got Vanessa out, turning and diving into position when he saw the cover. The crowd booed louder than ever at this point.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

As the referee counted, the only reason Vanessa left was to climb the top turnbuckle and deliver a huge flying elbow drop into the back of Steph’s head! The impact rolled Stefano off the cover as Nevaeh came back in with Vanessa making a beeline for her as the pair began trading shots.

Mark: Cade touched the sky, and gave one hell of an elbow drop! Steph’s down...Eileen’s down...the only two standing are Nevaeh and Vanessa….and they aren’t even legal!

Desirae: It don’t matter who’s legal, they just want to get at one another at this point.

Mason hopped up on the apron, shouting at the referee to get Vanessa out of the ring as Eileen headed for her team’s corner. Cade broke away from Nevaeh long enough to beat her partner there, so she could make the tag. Fisk turned in time to see it as Eileen rolled onto the apron. The fans roared in approval as Vanessa crouched in the corner, waving Steph to get up!

Mark; Eileen’s spent, Steph’s knocked goofy, and Vanessa….oh my, Cade’s begging her to get up!!

Desirae: Don’t do it, Steph! Stay down!

Cade pulled the elbow pad down and back up to the golden side as she bounced in the corner, screaming at Stefano to get up. The fans in the Staples Center were roaring at this point, watching as Steph stumbled to her feet.

Mark: When Steph turns around….she WON’T GET UP AGAIN!!

Steph got back to her feet finally as Nevaeh came into the ring again. Fisk went to intercept her as Steph turned, and Cade charged out of the corner with the discus elbow. Stefano ducked it as Silas rolled her the newspaper into the ring. Steph snatched it up, and when Vanessa turned around, she blasted her across the jaw with it! Cade collapsed onto the canvas in a heap as Steph sent the paper rolling out of the ring, and collapsed into a cover before Nevaeh finally got out of the ring.

Mark: Are you kidding me?! Steph with that loaded newspaper! It’s gonna be a lead pipe cinch she’s about to win this match!!

Desirae: Give that woman an A for creativity! That’s the first time I’ve ever seen a loaded newspaper!

Fisk finally returned to the match, dropping for the cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! WHAT?!

A running baseball slide into the side of Steph’s head sent her rolling off the cover from Eileen, as the crowd came to its feet!

Mark: It’s not over! IT’S NOT OVER YET!!

As Eileen got back to her feet, Nevaeh caught her with a superkick to the chin that dropped her like a rock. Vanessa started to get back up as well while the referee tried to get Eileen out. Nevaeh was steady talking as Cade began to rise. When she did and turned, Nevaeh connected with her snap double underhook DDT!

Mark: GRAND FINALE!!

Desirae: That’s got to be the swan song for Cade! There’s no way she’s bouncing up after that!

Nevaeh rolled out of the ring as Steph crawled across Vanessa for the cover. The referee slid into position again as Eileen was getting out, only to try to get back in when she saw what was about to happen.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell amid a chorus of boos from the live crowd before he raised Steph’s arm and Nevaeh’s after she re-entered the ring. Mason applauded vigorously from the floor as Nevaeh helped her partner to her feet.

Desirae: Give these two the credit they deserve, they worked well as a unit here and knocked off “The Rusty Elbow” and that over rated, over hyped blow hard Eileen. Can’t say I’m surprised!

Anita: Here are your winners……”THE” STEPH STEFANO & “THE WORLD’S FINEST” NEVAEH SUMMERS!!!

Mark: It took Steph, the loaded paper, Silas, and finally Nevaeh’s finisher to seal the deal here in Staples Center! Nevaeh made it all possible in the end, and they are leaving victorious!

Desirae: Call it for what it is, Mark. They had the better strategy, were able to implement it far better than anything Cade and Amaro had up their sleeves.

Eileen was not happy as she went to check on her partner after Nevaeh & Steph exited the ring. The Evolution Champion looked pretty dazed as Nevaeh and Silas raised her hands together amid a chorus of boos.

Mark: Massive momentum picked up here tonight! Steph & Nevaeh may be about to have a stranglehold on FFW’s top two title pictures by the time we leave Orlando!

Desirae: Steph is going to retain the Evolution Championship over that nitwit Alysson, Nevaeh is going to get her hands on the FFW Championship and then of course, you can’t forget about yours truly making the former Tsunami look about as effective as a garden sprinkler. Unstoppable’s going to be great!

Mark: Don’t touch that remote, the Ultraviolence Championship is coming up!!

A commercial for Unstoppable 7 follows.

The Cure for What Ails You

The cameras return to the back as we see them following a short black man wearing a white suit with the jacket almost down to his knees as a man in a sandwich board walks behind them. Production staff give them both a curious look, especially the fellow in the sandwich board that reads “Uprising - Tomorrow Night @ 9pm on TNT!” And the words are written in a bubble coming out of the black man’s head. They both arrive at the door of Cody Kincaid, the black man positioning his associate with the board to one side before giving it a knock. Cody emerges a moment later, looking at both men with a curious look.

Cody: Can...I help you?

Black Man: How ya doing? My name is Demetrius Orlando Crane, and I am the new General Manager for SVW Uprising on TNT tomorrow night at 9pm Eastern. But you...you can call me DOC. This right here is my boy, Freddy. I gave him a few bucks to help me promote tonight, ya know what I mean?

Cody: I...guess. We usually promote with advertisements. But uh….what is it that I can do for you, Mr. Crane?

DOC: Call me DOC! First of all, I know you the second in command here in the land of milk and honeys. But I got a little business deal to sort out with the head red, ya feel me? So where’s Samantha Star? Tell her DOC got the cure for what ails her!

Cody’s eyebrows raise for a moment, clearly at a loss for words.

Cody: She’s in a contract meeting right now. So I don’t think that’s going to be possible. But I’m pretty sure I can handle whatever it is you want to talk with her about.

DOC: I don’t know, playa. I like to deal face to face with the top of the chain, ya know? I’m willing to wait. Freddy, take care of the C-O-D-Y here for me.

Freddy reaches into his pocket and slaps a sticker on Cody’s shirt of DOC’s head, causing Kincaid to look down to it with a deep breath before he addresses them both.

Cody: If you don’t want to talk to me, then I doubt you’re going to get a meeting with her. So if that’s all then, I’ll--

DOC: Alright, dawg! You twisted my arm. You drive a hard bargain, my man. Here’s the scoop. I read where FFW just bought the entire Exodus Pro video library. And my company, ya know SVW...Uprising tomorrow night at 9pm on TNT...we have a lot of talent who have worked therein the past. And I’m thinking those videos would be useful to me, ya know?

Cody: I’m aware of that. And if SVW wants to lease some of the footage, I’m positive we can work out an arrangement for the rights to use them.

DOC: Lease? Nah, dawg. I meant just...ya know, share the love. Ya know what I mean?

Cody: I see. So you want to have access to them for free for your roster, right?

DOC: Now you’re catching on, playa! See Freddy, I told you they would be down with the brown.

Freddy gave him a curious look, almost as though he never heard him say that.

Cody: Well unfortunately, that’s not going to be possible. See, you didn’t help pay the money to buy that library. You didn’t strike the deal. And...you didn’t sign the check. So I’m happy to let you get a license to use them, but I’m not giving them away because that’s an investment we made that we deserve to get compensated for if we let others use it.

DOC: I see...I see. Well listen, Code-man, I hear what you’re saying. And I’ll give this some thought. In the meantime though, I hope you are going to be free tomorrow night at 9pm Eastern on TNT for SVW Uprising. I’m sure you will be, and maybe DOC will be in touch and we’ll start working out the Benjamins for that dea. C’mon, Freddy, let’s roll!

As the pair begin to leave, DOC snaps his fingers and stops before turning around and sliding a five dollar bill in Cody’s shirt pocket before giving him a wink and heading in the opposite direction. And as Cody looks down to his newly earned five dollar bill, we head elsewhere.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 02:26:42 pm »

The Determined Warrior

We’re sent backstage once more as backstage interviewer Robby Reynolds stands by.

Robby: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this point will be defending the TV Championship at Unstoppable against Karina Petrova, in what's going to be her ninth consecutive championship defense. Please welcome Leona Vega!

The camera pans out to reveal the proud Television Champion Leona Vega standing by. She has the TV Championship over a shoulder as she smiles softly at the interviewer.

Robby: Leona, I think it's useless at this point to talk about your overwhelming success with the TV Championship; let's talk about the future instead. Your match against Team Russia’s Karina Petrova,  as already stated, will be your ninth consecutive championship defense, and you still manage to get past that, you'll be one match away from the title unification at Velocity 100, against Ascension’s Kimmi Hate! How does that make you feel walking into Unstoppable? You HAVE been through one hell of a death row of opponents after all.

Leona chuckles softly.

Leona: I try not to think too much about it. you know I don't pick my enemies, I just walk into my matches knowing what I have to do. And let’s be honest: it could’ve been anyone in my place. If I’m able to pull it off, I’m pretty sure anyone can. It’s all a matter of passion and patience.

Robby: “Patience” is an eerily fitting word for your moment right now, seeing as Team Russia -- specifically your next opponent in Karina Petrova, and your old associate, her mentor Mika Demidov, have been tormenting you ever since this match has been announced.

Leona: And, well, she got exactly what she wanted, didn’t she? She wanted my match with Karina to be for the FFW Television Championship, and it is. Now, here’s something that Mika should know: if she thinks I’m letting her little pet project have the best of me, if she thinks Unstoppable is going to be a walk in the park for Karina, she’s going to--

Leona never got to finish that sentence as, from behind, a steel chair is swung right into her head. The champion crumbles immediately, the belt falling off her shoulder. The chair was, of bloody freaking course, a courtesy of the exact two women they were talking about: Karina Petrova and Mika Demidov. As the Little Star deadlifts Leona into a belly to back bearhug, the Mexican wrestler squirms as the soon-to-be Hall of Famer picks the championship belt from the floor.

Mika: Oh, hey, I think you dropped this.

As a response, the still struggling champion SPITS on Mika’s face, having the Red Queen have a taste of her own offense. A disgruntled Mika cleans her face from Leona’s spit, right before grabbing her chin.

Mika: You’ve done your part well, suka. But now it’s time for Karina to do hers, and by the end of Unstoppable 7, Team Russia will have its FFW Television Champion, and you can go back to mourning your daddy. Karina! Закончить работу!

And on Mika’s command in Russian (“Finish the job!”), Karina arches back and slams Leona into the ground with a German suplex. The champion crashes on the floor, seemingly unconscious, and as Karina gets up, Mika makes a point to press the TV Championship belt into Karina’s waist.

Mika: It looks good on you, sestra. But don’t wear it now, it doesn’t have your name… YET.

And on that, Mika throws the FFW TV Championship belt over to where Leona is laying. On the image of the TV Champion laid out, we fade into something different...

Back to the main stage, the ring is surrounded by set-up tables, as foreshadowing for the next match...

Anita: The following contest is our main event of the night, and it is a Tables for Two Match for the FFW Ultraviolence Championship! In order to win, one must put her oppone through not one, but TWO tables!

Mark: This is going to get RIDICULOUS, I can already tell, if the tables around the ring are anything to go by. The final match, or what I understand to be it, between Megan Caraway and Sylvia Crowley!

Mai: Let's end a historical night with some CRAZY hardcore action!... Well, not the fun kind of hardcore, more like the cringeworthy version of it, but y'know what I mean.

The lights shut off as the arena is hit with a eerie silence and chorus of voices rings out through the speakers.

(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom, follow me)
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom)
Cut it!!
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom, follow me)
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom)

Cut the Cord by Shinedown rips through the speakers as the lights flicker. Sylvia Crowley steps out, hands running through her hair and yanking on her long locks as she laughs to herself. Sylvia takes a moment to revel in the sounds of the crowd before cackling as fire erupts from either side of her with a deafening BOOM!

Anita: Hailing from Irvington, Kentucky by way of Berlin, Germany.... Weighing in at 128lbs......this is Sylvia Crowley!!

Let me tell you, I'm vicious!
Not pass-aggressive!
I got my finger on my pulse, staring straight into a hole and I'ma get it!
And I'm a savage!
It's automatic!
I got a way of making noise, the power to destroy with no static!

Sylvia giggled and licked her lips, grinning like a maniac before making her way down the ramp. Randomly she stops mid ramp and looks up, literally barking and then laughing at nothing caught by the cameras before suddenly rushing the ring and rolling in.

I'm gonna make it rain, so ring the bell
I know it all too well
Switchblade on the edge of your wrist
Can I get a witness? (Witness)
Cause agony brings no reward
For one more hit and one last score
Don't be a casualty, cut the cord!

Sylva crawls to the nearest corner and sits against the turnbuckle, playing with her hair and chomping her teeth as her head tilts with an unsettling grin.

(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom, follow me) Cut the cord
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom...)

As the crunching guitar riff of “Plenty Strong, Plenty Wrong by Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster starts to sound loudly over the arena sound system, Megan Caraway steps out from behind the curtain and onto the stage. The girl takes a second, nodding her head as she looks around the sold out crowd before running a hand over her hair and setting off the down the ramp, her entire focus and attention on the ring.

Anita: And her opponent... From Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 123lbs and standing 5’6” tall... She is the reigning AND DEFENDING FFW Ultraviolence Champion... MEGAN CARAWAY!!!

Halfway down the ramp, Megan shrugs off her leather jacket, dropping it to the floor without breaking stride and revealing fully the title belt around her waist. Free of the jacket, Megan speeds up for the last couple of strides to the ring, rolling underneath the bottom rope and to her feet, handing off the belt to the appropriate person. She starts to pace the ring, keeping her eyes on Sylvia all the time.

Mark: Here we go, ladies and gentlemen. They've fought together, they've bled one another... Now it's time to settle the score once and for all. Will Sylvia drag Megan down the rabbit hole once and for all, or will Megan's wits do the job for her again?

A few moments after the bells go off, Sylvia and Megan are still eyeballing one another, looking around them and acknowleging that the ring is surrounded by tables for them to use. Sylvia then tries to fake Megan out by jumping for her, but Megan quickly looks back and is able to defend herself, as the contender and champion tangle in a lock up in the center of the ring. Sylvia quickly takes control of Megan with a headlock, but Megan answers by leaning towards the ropes, taking Sylvia her and pressing the maddening contender into the ropes. Letting go of Megan's head, Sylvia is sent running across the ring, as Megan makes her way to the center of the ring. As Sylvia comes running, Megan only has the time to leapfrog over her as she realizes Sylvia is spearing herself into her. Sylvia dives under the champion's legs and rolls back to her feet, but hits the brakes instead of making her way all the way to the opposite ropes, wrapping her arms around Megan's waist. Megan quickly rushes to the ropes, bringing Sylvia with her. Firmly planting her feet on the mat, Crowley goes for a suplex (whatever kind of suplex it was going to be)... NO! Megan holds the top rope and Sylvia slips, falling on her ass.

Mai: I wasn't expecting a match like this to start this fast!

Mark: I believe Megan and Sylvia are playing a game of oneupsmanship before the toys come into play, and so far nothing's been achieved.

Crowley quickly executes a backflip and gets back to her feet, as Megan tests the ropes and sprints for Sylvia, going for a lariat... that misses wildly as Sylvia ducks. Much like Sylvia, Megan stops in the center of the ring and turns around, only for Sylvia to greet her with a kick to the stomach, folding her. But instead of capitalizing on that, Sylvia grabs Megan by the wrist and, with a little dance, she prepares to send Megan running the ropes again. Megan plants her feet on the mat and sends Sylvia running instead, throwing her to the far corner. As Sylvia crashes on the corner, Megan quickly gives chase, rushing at her and lifting a leg for a Yakuza kick... NO! Sylvia rolls out of the way, and Megan smashes her knee into the mid turnbuckle! Without giving Megan the time to turn around, Sylvia smacks her head into the champ's spine, and then starts throwing elbows to Megan's upper spine. Megan forces her way out of the corner and collapses on her back. Sylvia doesn't waste any time in bringing Megan back to her feet with a shoulder claw, making the champion yelp as she pulls herself to her feet. Once MEgan is up, Sylvia puts her in a pumphandle and arches back, trying to suplex her into the mat again... But Megan lands on her feet! As Sylvia turns around and realizes that, she rushes for the opponent, only for Megan to grabs her by the leg and take her down with a flapjack! Sylvia rolls around clutching her chest, but as soon as she realizes Megan coming for her with a leg drop, she rolls out of harm's way and drops out of the ring, letting Megan hit nothing but mat.

Mark: Sylvia telegraphed Megan's incoming leg drop, and she may bring in the artillery!

Mai: Well, she IS where the toys are, so let's get HARDCORE! Well, not the fun way, but...

Mark: You've already made that joke tonight.

Getting back up to her feet, Megan notices Sylvia helping herself up, clutching the bottom rope. As Sylvia stands, Megan hovers to the ring apron and takes aim at Sylvia's head, going for a baseball slide kick... But Sylvia leaps out of reach and Megan kicks the corner post! Sylvia quickly grabs a handful of her hair and drags her to ringside, and with a firm grip of her arm, the contender hurls the champion into the steel steps, making a loud metallic crashing noise as Caraway collapses. Following that, ignoring ENTIRELY that there are at least three tables surrounding the ring, Sylvia reaches under the ring and grabs a new folded table, sliding it into the ring, right before doing the same to Megan.

Mark: And the first table is sent into the ring. Remember, folks: the woman who wants to end the night as the champion has to put her opponent through TWO tables!

Sylvia rolls back into the ring and reaches for the table she just slid in, setting it up in the center of the ring. After that, she grabs Megan by the head and brings the champion to her feet... Only for the champion to PUNT Sylvia's shin, making the contender go to one knee in pain! Megan then grabs one of Sylvia's arms and wrenches it behind her back, only for Sylvia to counter that by reaching back for Megan's head with her free hand. Sylvia leaps for a stunner, but Megan blocks it with her knee, putting Sylvia through an atomic drop. Sylvia collapses in pain, and Megan grabs her in a full nelson, dragging her back to her feet. Crowley is quick to answer to that by throwing several elbow strikes to Megan's head, eventually shaking free of that hold. Caraway stumbles to the table set up in the center of the ring, and with a lariat, Sylvia sends Megan laying onto it. As the table doesn't give, Sylvia lays Megan onto it, pretty much "tucking her in" before hovering to the ring apron and making her way to the top rope, chuckling and fidgeting with her hair before diving into Megan with a senton bomb... But Megan rolls off the table and Sylvia crashes into it at full speed, crashing through the table!

Mai: AND DOWN GOES THE FIRST TABLE!

Mark: Sylvia wasn't counting on something that simple, and she goes through the first table! The score is now Megan 1, Sylvia nil!

Megan is now on her knees, holding her head. As she realizes Sylvia's gone through the first table, she rolls out of the ring and picks up two of the tables surrounding the ring, sliding them into the ring one after another. After rolling back into the ring, Megan picks one of the tables and leans it into one of the corners. She doesn't bother dealing with the second table first, making her way up to Sylvia, still lying on the wreckage of the first table. Megan grabs her by the arm and brings her up, decided to end the match right there and then, whipping her to the corner where she set up the second table. Sylvia dives right into it... But the table doesn't break. Megan grumbles and runs to the opposite corner, pushing it with a foot and running back for Sylvia, diving into her with a body splash... NO! Sylvia dives out of the way, and Megan finds the table and, in an attempt to avoid crashing right through it, she stops herself by kicking the table... And one of her feet go through the table! Megan tries her best to remove herself from the table and see if she doesn't get punished by that (if we ignore the crowd's uproar is enough of anccusation), but Sylvia makes a point to hit the ropes behind her and comes like a bat out of hell, smothering herself into Caraway who crashes through the table and hits her head into the top turnbuckle past it, collapsing to her back with a gash on her forehead as Sylvia laughs madly.

Mark: DOWN GOES THE SECOND TABLE, AND WE'RE ONE AND ONE!

Mai: Megan wanted to shake free as cleanly as possible, but NOPE! There was Sylvia to remind her of the rules, and now the next table that breaks will give us our champ!

Sylvia gets up with a bit of an effort, after she crawls up to the second table Megan had brought into the ring, sloping it in the corner opposite to where Megan did the same thing to the table she just put herself through. After that, Sylvia makes her way up to Caraway and licks the blood from the champion's head, before grabbing her head and making her stand up. Megan reacts quickly and grabs Sylvia by the head, dragging her down into a single knee facebreaker. Sylvia stumbles to her back and falls near the ropes, as Megan takes her time to clean her forehead from both the blood leak and the lick she just got from Sylvia... before she runs the ropes, building up momentum and jumping for Sylvia's head, managing to score a leaping knee to the head of the contender, who collapses to the center of the ring. Megan then grabs Sylvia by the head and brings her to her feet, ready to hurl her into the table she had set up. Sylvia whirls and sends Megan running instead, and the champion sees herself having to avoid breaking the second table in a row. This time she stops it with her arms, and it works, as the table stays perfectly still. Sylvia proceeds to grab her by a handful of hair, hitting Megan's head repeatedly into the table. And finally, dragging Megan away from the table, Sylvia scores a spiked DDT, that ends with a semiconscious Megan rolling out of the ring.

Mark: That third table ALMOST broke, but we carry on. Sylvia is doing a masty job to Megan's head, and one has to wonder what the effects of Megan's blood loss will be.

Not yet happy with the destruction caused, Sylvia takes momentum as she runs the ropes, darting through the top and mid ropes, taking a suicide dive... NO!!! Megan dives out of the way to avoid the attack, and Sylvia crashes head first into the crowd barricade! She gets up, completely dizzy, and Megan takes her chance to wrap her arms around Sylvia's waist and bring her down shoulders first into the padded ground with a German suplex. Sylvia is now completely offline as Megan takes a quick breahter and crawls over to the ring apron, browsing under the ring. Eventually, she starts pulling out a plethora of stuff: a sheet of sandpaper, a Kendo stick, a glass board, and even a trash can, complete with its lid!

Mai: ... whoa, look at her go! Why does production store THAT kind of thing under the ring?!

Mark: I have no idea, and that is a legitimately good question, because ANYTHING can become a weapon in the hands of people like these two!

Megan then clutches the Kendo stick, as Sylvia begins bring herself to her feet, her back turned to the champion. Megan doesn't wait for a chance, as she starts swinging the stick into Sylvia, smacking her time and time and time again with the thing, until Sylvia is on her fours. From there, Sylvia attempts to run away from Megan, diving under the ring! She manages to go halfway under the ring before Megan grabs her by her jeans and starts pulling her out of the ring, ripping her jeans further but eventually managing to drag her out of the ring... Only for Sylvia to point a can of WD-40 at Caraway's face and FIRE IT! Megan hurries to cover her face, but eventually eats some grease, letting go of the Kendo stick as she proceeds to wipe her eyes. Sylvia rolls over with a smirk and crawls over to the glass board, getting back to her feet with it and gladly smashing it over Megan's head! The glass explodes as Megan crumbles onto the pads, and Crowley starts laughing madly at the destruction! Sylvia then crawls up to the trash can, picking it up from the ground and climbing into the ring, waiting for Megan to come to. She does, ever so slowly, taking the time to examine the damage done to her head, with a new gash at the top of her skull. Finally, Caraway stands up, just in time for Sylvia to jump from the ring apron with the trash can in hand, smashing it into Megan's head again! Megan again collapses, now completely offline, as Sylvia hurls the now crooked trash can into the audience.

Mark: ... I have... no words for the destruction these two women have caused to one another here at ringside. Megan Caraway may just have gotten a concussion, not to mention the severe blood loss at the hands of Sylvia Crowley, and... she's... laughing.

Mai: That's what Sylvia does. She breaks people and laughs at them after that. And down the rabbit hole she goes...

Sylvia then grabs the trash can's lid that's sitting there and wears it like a shield, making her way up to Megan and grabbing a handful of the opponent's hair, forcing the bounty hunter to get up to her feet... But the shield doesn't protect Sylvia from getting a mouthful of blood spit into her face as Megan's last resource of shaking free from Sylvia! Sylvia eventually lets go of Megan and drops the lid to clean her face; Megan steals it from her. When Sylvia is finally done cleaning her face from Megan's blood, she turns around... And Megan swings the trash can lid into Sylvia's face as hard as she can, bending the damn thing in half as Sylvia crumbles! In a hasty attempt to get up, Sylvia collapses onto the crowd barricade, and Megan takes her time crawling over to the third table set up around the ring, unsetting it and sliding it into the ring, resting on the ring apron.

Mark: Forget I said that, Megan is struggling to stay alive, and there's another table being slid into the ring-- And now there's THREE of them!

Oblivious to that, Sylvia throws herself to the floor and dives under the ring again, browsing for yet another table -- now there are THREE tables inside the ring, one of them leaning into a corner. With great effort, Sylvia rolls into the ring and crawls over to Megan, clearing the path from the debris of the first two broken tables, dragging the champion into the ring. But after that, neither women seem to be able to do much.

Mark: The more this match goes on, the more excruciating it is for us to watch. These women don't have any left in the tank to go, they've gone out of their way to destroy one another!

Mai: We've seen quite a lot tonight... Maybe they want to put Breaking Point 100 in the history books not only as a milestone episode, but also the most violent!

Both Megan and Sylvia are more than happy to have time for a breather as long as the opponent lets them; Megan is the first to stir, and Sylvia slowly tries to comes to her feet as well. Befor they even get to their feet though, Sylvia reaches for Megan's hair and pulls her closer, making a great effort to get up. Once they're on their feet though, Megan shoves Sylvia away from her and throws a kick to the maddening one's stomach, folding her. Megan then grabs Sylvia by the head and brings her down to the mat with a rib breaker. Again both women are down, but Sylvia is squirming as she clutches at her chest, and Megan is immobile there for a while, before finally rolling back to her feet, using the ropes as leverage. As Megan turns to Sylvia, she watches as the German-American opponent is making a massive effort to stand up, eventually stumbling over herself. Eventually Sylvia dives right into Caraway's perfect attack, as Megan is able to grab Sylvia's head and stuff it between her thighs, hoisting Sylviaup in a powerbomb, and then smashing the contender into the table on the corner, that explodes into splinters as the bells are called!

Mark: THIRD TABLE DOWN, AND GOODNESS GRACIOUS IT IS FINALLY OVER!

Megan doesn't even have the power to get up, wiping blood off her crimson-masked face as the referee brings the Ultraviolence Championship back to her.

Anita: Here's your winner... AND STILL FFW'S Ultraviolence Champion... MEGAN! CARAWAY!!!

Mai: Ultraviolence is right!!! Glass boards, grease, Kendo sticks, and TABLES EVERYWHERE! Did ANYONE expect this bloodfest when this was announced?! I sure didn't!

Mark: The bar has been set once again as far as the UV Division goes, folks. If you want in... THIS is the kind of madness you're buying yourself into.

The Parting Shot

Our feed quickly shifts from the ring to a close up of Silas Mason, or atleast it seems to be him. We can barely see his face as it’s engulfed by darkness. The only hint we have that it’s the Texan is from a flickering light sparking up a quarter of his face. The footage looks grainy, as if he’s recording this off a mobile device. He peers down at whatever it is recording him and speaks in a calm, cold tone

Silas: Tonight ya all bear witnessed ta what maybe the most memorable image in FFW history for tonight the blood on your FFW Champion was spread across the arena floor. Tonight on the one hundredth episode of Breaking Point Caroline Stark did not leave this building on her own feet, instead she was carried out cause the woman was barely even conscious. When we look back we will remember exactly where we were on this night. I didn’t get ta see it firsthand as I was occupied but I was there in spirit with my client and your soon to be FFW Champion.

Silas begins moving as the flickering light bounces over his face

Silas: Caroline was left a bloody mess, but believe me when I say that she had it coming. Deep down ya all know it. This was coming her way the second she put that chair over Baby Peach at Velocity. She thought it wouldn’t but we got her and showed her why we taking that title come Unstoppable. She wanted to hold our property as a negotiating ploy? Well we took something of ehrs in return. Not just her dignity, but something else that matters more to her, ain’t that right Nevaeh?

Silas now turned the device around and we now found Nevaeh, still dressed in the cargo pants, bloody hoodie and gloves. We also see where the flickering light was coming from as nevaeh is standing in front of an open furnace as we see a fire raging. Nevaeh is staring at the vest, running her hand over it

Nevaeh: That we did Silas..that we did. So this is what modern day battle armor looks like for such a great warrior huh? This thing holds sentimental value to you huh Caroline? This hideous looking thing means something to you? It’s been with you practically your entire career. This has been with you during every big moment you’ve endured during your career. This vest practically symbolizes you

Nevaeh kept staring at the vest till she tossed it into the open furnace. She looked at the fire consuming around the vest before turning back to look at the camera

Nevaeh: That’s the beginning of me tearing down what you symbolize. The clothes I ripped off you was another, and at Unstoppable I take the biggest piece of all. You wanted war right Caroline?...be careful what you wish for

Nevaeh sneered at the camera till the feed  suddenly cut out
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:12:47 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: