Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 08:16:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - August 18, 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - August 18, 2016  (Read 234 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 19, 2016, 06:49:51 pm »

Live from the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, New York!
August 18, 2016

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see highlights from the recent Unstoppable 7 event in Orlando, Florida. Crowd shot. Thousands upon thousands chanting 'FFW FFW FFW' and standing in the center of the ring, mic in hand, is Amber Carano.

Amber: Good evening, fans, and welcome to the 99th edition of FFW Velocity!

The crowd goes nuts!

And we're going to kick it off with my guests at this time... They are the team that stopped the clock on the One Woman Show's reign. Please welcome your new FFW Unity Champions, the Burning Star Express!

The lights dim and the 8-Bit Mothership floats onto the video board to the intro to Zabutom's 'Final Blast' kicks out over the speakers. The engines on the ship flash to life in time with the music as it kicks into the melody, along with some arena strobe lights. The ship takes off leaving a 8-bit rainbow wake that paints the arena in digital colors, and the Burning Star Express appears on stage, titles held high, and green & blue pyro going off behind the duo before they head to the ring to join Carano, climbing the turnbuckles to show the hardware off one more time. Once the music fades away, the duo join their broadcast partner.

Amber: Well, let me start off by stating the obvious, congratulations on knocking off the One Woman Show!

The crowd cheers loudly and starts a BSX! BSX! chant, which Andi starts encouraging more of with her arms, running around the ring to rally everyone. Kaoru looks appreciative, but instead of running around, leans into the mic Amber's holding.

Kaoru: Thank you, Amber. And thank all of you out there in the crowd tonight, thank you to everyone who ordered Unstoppable, thank you, to everyone who supported our efforts in taking on one of the most dominant teams in not just FFW, but all of wrestling! UNfortunately for the One Woman Show, they happened to run into THE most dominant team in the entire wrestling world, and we've got the titles to prove it!

Kaoru holds up her half of the championship, getting some cheers of her own.

Kaoru: I'm sure they'll be back eventually, but we'll be ready for them...

Amber: I'm sure you will but first, you two have some opponents already waiting in the wings, as the Queens Of The Modern Age have earned the first shot.

The mention of the Queens gets a lot of cheers.

Amber: And before that happens, Andi, you've got a date this Saturday night at Future Shock Wipeout, live on pay-per-view, when you take on Isis Morales in a strap match for the Future Shock Championship.

Boos. Lots of boos. Boo, Isis. Boo.

Amber: Andi, you've been a lot more quiet about this than most have expected, especially compared to the last two encounters you two have had...

Andi: Amber... I"m trying to take this match as seriously as possible. Not that I usually don't try to do that, but with the stakes so high, against a monster like Isis, in a match as crazy as a strap match... almost all of my energy has gone towards the one goal I have for Wipeout. I want to walk in, as I am now, nervous, maybe a little scared, but excited and full of energy... and once I get in the ring, I'm going to unleash all that energy, use all of this knowledge I've gained from the crazy training, the video study, and do what almost no one except for my Starlights all across the cosmos expects me to do, and THAT, is defeating Isis once and for all and leaving South Padre Island with that Future Shock Championship back around my waist!

The crowd cheers this, hopeful, but even they realize it's not so easy.

Amber: I admit, Andi, I'm one of those that has their doubts. But I love your spirit.

Andi: It's okay. I've heard it all before. Not big enough. Not strong enough. Not tough enough. But for everything they say I'm not, there's a bunch of things that Isis is not. She's not as fast as me, she's not as agile as me, although she'd probably love to be. She sure does try at times. We KNOW she's not as smart as me, which is how I managed to beat her the first time, and if I wasn't so distracted with Bianca no baka in that match, I probably would have beat her the second time too, and we wouldn't be standing here. But here we are, and I'm still standing here, and Isis is standing on that champion's pedestal right now, but Saturday night, I'm gonna take that leather strap, tie it around your leg, and YANK you right down on your ass and off that pedestal and reclaim MY SPOT, and MY TITLE, and just like the cosmic cockroach you think I am, Isis Morales... There is NOTHING you can do to get rid of me.

Kaoru: Not even a nuke. She'd just mutate into a slightly larger version with more hit points.

Andi: Now as for the Queens of the Modern Age... they're having quite the run, aren't they? That's one of the great things about the Unity and Tornado divisions here in FFW, there's always a team that has that hot hand, always someone rising up to the challenge. Legs and Arse looked to be the team on fire, but there was a team that got even hotter and managed to win at Unstoppable to get that shot, and you're damn right it was Erica & Val, and I'm damn excited to know that we've got them waiting next. I've waited 2 years to get back in the ring with Valerie!

Kaoru: What about Erica Horton?

Andi: She's okay too, I guess. You can deal with her, she seems to have a some aggression issues. You two can probably relate.

Kaoru: If I relate too much I might end up wanting to shut you up too.

Andi: Well, don't go that far!

Kaoru: I know every team in FFW, and probably some that aren't even here right now are looking at us holding these Unity Championships, and thinking that now that it's not the One Woman Show, now that the big streak is over, that these belts will be easy pickings, that we've already peaked, and that they can sneak in and be the next champs... To all of you out there, I'm just going to say one thing.

The line starts behind the Queens. Take a number, and we will get to you eventually, because as far as I'm concerned, it's time to start the NEW streak, and break the old one, and to do that, we're going to have to go through EVERYONE.

Andi: And that's exactly what the Express is gonna do!

Amber: Ladies and Gentlemen , the Burning Star Express!

As the two turn to go, “We Are The Others” starts up, bringing out another cheer from the Buffalo crowd. At the top of the ramp, Erica and Valerie appear and the redhead heads down the ramp towards them. Erica meanwhile stays put.

Valerie: The line starts behind us indeed. Indeed. We just went from the single most dominant team FFW has ever seen too one of the best teams that wrestling as a whole has to offer, I know my dear sister should take that into consideration when she goes on to face Andi in Global Wars.

She pulls a face at that thought, having climbed the steps and leaned over the top rope.

Valerie: All the same though, congrats on what was honestly starting to look impossible. Can’t go faulting that performance, even if you did turn Mandy Gray into a fangirling wreck for the better part of a week. That made training great fun.

Erica can be heard laughing to herself. Andi smiles and shrugs, those with the ability to read lips can make out an ‘oh well!’.

Erica: She right though, something about not having Shaw and Char on the belts anymore is going to blow this damn thing wide open...or maybe not, considering your own first reign. The second...ehhhhh, let’s just say it left very little for us to chew on, mostly because all it did as prove us all right - the Rudos were a fluke. That’s about it. Also, I don’t have aggression problems.

Valerie: Yeah, and I’m not engaged to a woman.

The redhead looks back to the champs.

Valerie: Forgive my sister, she knows not what she speaks. Anyway...I’m honestly surprised that it took us this long to get to this stage. I always figured at least I would be up against one of you before now. But hey, better late than never, right? It’s gonna be one hell of a show for not just us in a month and a half, am I right?

Cheap pop! Maybe. Sorta. Valerie’s not very good at this.

Erica: Yeah yeah, match of the ages, potential match of the year candidate. I just want the damn belts.

Valerie: Well, we hadn’t worked that out yet!

Kaoru: Well, here’s the good news. Sin And Sacrifice, we can work everything out. Andi gets to face you, you get to face us, Erica and I can be overly aggressive… which by the way, I don’t see it either, Andi.

Andi: Sure you don’t. You don’t look in the mirror a lot.

Kaoru rolls her eyes at her own partner. Valerie grins and Erca facepalms.

Kaoru: And you two will have your chance to take these Unity championships from us. And yeah… okay… maybe the first two reigns for us in FFW weren’t the greatest things ever, but as the saying goes, ladies, the third time is always the charm.

Andi: And 3 is the magic number! Everyone who’s seen the last season of Future Shock knows how good I am when it comes to magic! So what we’re gonna do, is we’re going to make some magic, and hocus pocus alakaPOW, we’re pulling the titles out of the hat at Sin And Sacrifice!

Erica: Dear Lord..magic references? I didn’t realise we were facing a certain SVW tag team!

Valerie: Erica, will you SHUT UP?! Andi, any tricks? See, I sent most of our lives fighting with her so I’m a little lost on how to deal with her now.

Erica: You wouldn’t dare--

Valerie: Ask people I respect for advice? Sure I would!

Andi: You could always saw her in half. Though I haven’t perfected that one yet. Still practicing on oranges.

Erica: Don’t you DARE!

That, however, gets a bit of a laugh.

Erica: Christ. In any case, it’s a little..silly of you guys to assume that you’re going to do anything. I mean, the odds are in our favour already thanks to Valerie and Andi, despite the fact that it was many moons ago. Am I saying you’re leaving without the belts? Not at all...but I like to look at figures.

Valerie: So long as they make the point you want them to. Like that one Still, don’t matter what happens, does it? We’re gonna knock it so far out the park it’ll orbit Neptune.

Erica, from behind her sister, raises her hand and Valerie hops down, though doesn’t move to join her sister.

Andi: It might just…. But the word that will spread throughout the Cosmos, to Neptune and all points beyond? The Burning Star Express is going to remain champions of this Universe, and all the other ones too. Should be a lot of fun though.

Erica: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Hi Shaw, didn’t see you there!

That gets the BSX looking around, because that Shaw’s a sneaky one. After seeing noone there but fans, they turn to each other with a shrug,

Kaoru: Cute. Very cute. But for as much as we’ll be looking over our shoulder, waiting for that to happen, we’ve got our eyes right on you, and our match in a few short weeks. So yeah, for now, we can play these little games with each other, but once Sin and Sacrifice comes, that all goes out the window, and the Express is going to be as hot as an Atomic Buffalo Wing…

Cheapest of all cheap Buffalo pops!

Kaoru: I just hope you two can take the heat.

With that, the chiptune kicks back in, with both teams smiling and nodding at each other, but looking ready to go…. As we go to the show open!

Oh, oh, oh! Oh here we go!
Walkin’, talkin’ like you know,
I want your pretty little psycho!

(Pretty little psycho)

The synths of Porcelain Black’s “Pretty Little Psycho” blares out over the PA system. The lights in the arena turn blue and black while smoke rises up from the stage. A white light comes down on a spot on the curtain, accentuating some movement behind the curtain.

Tifa: On her way to the ring! She hails from Glasgow, Scotland and weighs one-hundred-and-thirty-four pounds! She is the “Pretty Little Psycho”, EMMA MACNAMARA!

Following the announcement, Emma steps out from behind the curtain, a smile on her face as she hears the crowd’s reaction. She runs her hands through the sides of her head, rolling it as she does so.

I’m ready to go, I’m taking chances,
Sipping less from champagne glasses.t
Gotta have you, I’m moving closer.
I won’t take no for an answer.
You’re looking crazy, you’re looking wrong,
Looks like we’re gonna get along.
And once I’ve got you, it’s a fact,
Baby, there’s no turning back.

Make me, make me impressed!
Make me, make me obsessed!

During the verse, Emma walks down the ramp towards the ring, where she stays dead centre, ignoring everything around her, including the booing from the fans, her once smiling face now expressionless. Kyle is following beside her in silence. Her gaze is directed solely towards the ring. Reaching the ring, she pulls herself up on the apron and steps through the ropes. She then walks to her corner, where she stands with her arms folded as the music fades out.

Zack: As one half of Nightmare Inc., Emma and her partner Katherine went all out in the Tornado title ladder match! Unfortunately as you can see they did not walk out the champions. Also joining me right now is our first Future Shock graduate who makes her debut next week, Lily-Rose!

Lily: Glad to be here, Zack! I caught Emma's match at Unstoppable, and believe me when I say this chica looks ready to murder someone.

The arena lights pulse and Confrontation by Otep hits the speakers, and moment later Arya Quinn hops out with megaphone in hand. Shouting out to get the crowd pumped Quinn is joined by the Wrestling Cannonball herself, Riley Riot. Riley looks at Quinn and chuckles as the loudmouthed girl shouts “RIOT OR WE RIOT”  as they both make their way down to the ring.

Cory: Ladies and gentlemen, hailing from Kildare, Ireland....this is RILEY RIOT!!!!

Riley climbed into the ring, leaving Quinn outside to cheer her on. The Irishwoman walks to the ropes and steps onto the middle rope, holding up one arm with a shout as the crowd cheers. Riley hops off and grins as she loosens up in her corner.

Zack: It hasn't been too long since we've seen Riley, either, as her last match was looking to gain the Television title from our undefeated champion Leona Vega.

Lily: And with Riley announced to rep Team Ireland in Global Wars, the girl needs to up her game, like right now as she deals with the former FFW Champion.

The bell rings and both competitors come to the center of the ring, Emma gritting her teeth as Riley studies Emma's body language. She smirks and holds her hand up high to signal for a lock. Emma raises her hand as she looks to mimic Riley and do so...but instead uses her other hand to land a punch to Riley's face. Riot stumbles back as Emma lays further punches into her head, backing her against the ropes. Emma raises her elbow up high and drops them down on Riley's head before whipping her into the opposite side of the ring, then bending over for a back body drop. But as she bounces back Riley stops in front of Emma, completely hitting the brakes. Emma looks up wondering what's taking so long, and sees a hand swinging into her face from none other than Riley Riot as she slaps the taste out of Emma's mouth before throwing punches at her face.

Zack: Emma was looking to have the upper hand early on when she faked Riley out into thinking they would lock up to begin the fight.

Lily: Lucky for Riot, Emma didn't have a backup plan for Riley stopping in front of her.

With Emma still bent over Riley grabs her body and places her head between her legs, then falls back for a pulling piledriver onto the psycho! Emma's head gets spiked into the mat, and Quinn can be seen from outside the ring jumping with joy for her friend. Riley stands up and yells out to the crowd, who cheer in approval. Riley circles the downed Emma, giving her a few kicks to the ribs before preparing to drop an elbow on MacNamara, but as she does so Emma rolls out of the way, leaving Riley's elbow to hit the canvas.

Lily: Nothing but hard wood on Riley's elbow.

Zack: Those rings aren't made of rubber and trampolines like people want to believe, and Riley's elbow went crashing down where she thought Emma was going to stay!

Riley rubs her elbow while Emma sits up, shaking the cobwebs out of her head. Looking back she finds Riley grunting about her elbow while Quinn warns her to look out behind her. The cotton candy-haired woman's cries are ignored as Emma approaches Riot and lands a few punches onto Riley's back that send her stumbling into a corner. Riley grabs the ropes before she's put against the turnbuckles, while Emma grins and ducks under the Irish woman's arms before giving her a poke in the eyes!

Lily: Hey, snake eyes from Emma! That's only fair in the realm of old Three Stooges flicks!

Zack: Unfortunately the ref seemed to miss that from where he's standing. No riot act for Emma on that move.

Lily: There's an irony for ya.

Getting herself onto the middle turnbuckle, Emma grabs Riley's head into a lock and slaps her upper back, then jumps off and spins it around into a DDT!

Zack: Tornado DDT from the Pretty Little Psycho!

Lily: Ol' Emma Mac might just have this in the bag already, Zack!

Emma covers Riley for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Riley manages to power out, while Quinn is applauding her friend for her efforts. Emma glares at Arya, pointing at her and shouting “Ya want me to really give you something to clap about?!” Arya looks a bit spooked before she stops clapping, which makes Emma cackle. MacNamara sees that Riley is on her hands and knees and happily stands over her, sitting atop her and pulling back on her throat.

Zack: Emma has the Camel Clutch locked in!

Lily: Does she though, dude?

Indeed it looks like Riley is standing even as Emma has the move applied. Riot is standing up while Emma has a legscissor applied around the waist as well. But Riley decides it's not her time yet as she falls back onto the mat, slamming Emma down with her! Riley quickly hooks the leg on Emma to cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Lily: Just barely! But good on Riley for avoiding that clutch and getting back into the fight.

Arya jumps happily foe Riley as the move hit, but quickly becomes bummed out as she sees the fight is still going on. Riot picks Emma up by the head, kneeing her midsection a few times before hitting a snapmare onto MacNamara that seats her in the middle of the ring. Charging at the ropes, Riley bounces off as she hits a seated senton onto the seated Emma, and remains seated atop the Scottish psycho for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

The ref waves off the count as Emma rolls her shoulder off the mat. Riley snaps her fingers, thinking she had this one.

Lily: Nice change of pin attempts, but it did so little to make an impact on this fight.

Zack: The longer Riley lets Emma keep fighting, Riot's chances at winning might just be going down.

Grabbing Emma by the head, Riley throws her into the ropes where she rests. She then charges at Emma, only for the blue haired Scot to lift her over the ropes with a modified back body drop. Riley grabs the ropes and pulls herself onto the apron, while Emma lands a few punches to her face. MacNamara grabs her into a headlock and lifts her over the ropes and back into the ring with a snap suplex, then tries for another pin.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Emma pulls at her hair as Riley kicks out, grabbing her by the head and slamming her fist down into the Irish woman's face.

Lily: Just a two count on that snap suplex, and boy is crazy girl not happy with that.

Zack: The fans are ecstatic as this fight continues, rooting for Riley to get the victory when she can!

Picking Riot back up to her feet, Emma whips Riley into the ropes again, but she's countered by Riley and sends her flying instead, charging Emma with a clothesline that sends both of them going over the ropes and onto the outside.

Zack: Cactus clothesline! Both girls are now taking the fight outside the ring!

Lily: Oooh boy, this isn't gonna be pretty.

As both girls tumble outside, they start to throw fists into one another until Emma punches Riot enough times to make her stagger back. Grabbing her by the waist MacNamara rams her into the ring apron, then slams her down with a modified spinebuster! The crowd roars in disapproval, but Emma doesn't care much. Then she spots Quinn, who is booing along with the crowd while also giving the psycho a thumbs down. This annoys Emma, as she starts to march at Quinn, only for her to realize what's about to happen and she rushes off around the ring. Emma follows her behind, ready to get at Quinn.

Zack: And Quinn may have taunted Emma improperly! Now the psycho has changed her eyesight on Quinn and looks to make her shut up!

Lily: Hate to say it, Zack-o, but this is one of those times I think we need to have an official outside the ring.

Inside the ring the ref is still counting, with Quinn rolling into the ring, with Emma following behind her. Quinn backs herself into a corner, while Emma has wicked thoughts in mind for the girl with colored hair.

Zack: It looks like Emma is finally getting fed up with Arya's comments from the peanut gallery, and she wants to get rid of Quinn!

Lily: She's just a manager, though, doing no harm to the fight itself unlike some friends of her's.

Emma stalks over Quinn, ready to attack the manager. But as she rears her fist back, Riley grabs Emma's wrist to the excitement of the crowd! Riley shoos Quinn out of the ring, and as the rainbow colored girl scoots out the ring Riot clubs Emma with her own fist before shoving her into the corner! She throws repeated punches, elbows, kicks and ends it with a headbutt until MacNamara is seated in the corner, feeling too dazed to stand up properly.

Zack: Quinn almost got it from Emma, but Riley came to the rescue with a Pub Crawl in mind!

Lily: And boy did she lay Emma out something good! Lookit that craftsmanship!

Riley backs away, sizing Emma up as she rushes at her, leaping for a senton into the corner...Emma ducks out! Riley finds herself seated on the middle turnbuckle, with a not so comfortable expression on her face. Emma staggers to her feet, glaring at Riley. With their backs to each other Emma wraps her arms around Riley's and carries her on her back out of the corner, then falls to her knees for a gory neckbreaker onto Riot!

Zack: Gory neckbreaker! That has to do it!

But Emma isn't done as she grabs Riot's legs and twists her around into a Boston Crab that pulls as far back as the Scottish psycho can on the Irish Riot! After a few seconds Riley gives in and taps onto the mat!

DING DING DING

Zack: That's it! The match is over, and Emma walks out the victor!

Tifa: Here is your winner...EMMA! MACNAMARA!

After letting go of Riot, Emma stands up, the ref raising her hand as the blue haired woman wears a wicked grin on her face. Meanwhile Quinn checks on Riley, trying to help her friend out of the ring.

Lily: Hard fought fight from both of these women, but unfortunately for Riot it just wasn't meant to be. And the Pretty Little Psycho gets another victory on her belt.

Enter Ashley Sullivan

A video begins playing to show that a camera is in front of a woman not familiar to the FFW roster, wrestling firecracker Ashley Sullivan.  Looking to be in something of a home environment, Ashley leans back comfortable in a large black leather chair as a dark oak wooden wall stands mute behind her.  Hands clasped together at her waist, Ashley has a confidently look on her face as she smiles for a moment before addressing the camera.

Ashley: Since it was announced that I would be working in a FFW ring, the one question that I've heard nonstop from people that asked... why?  People that would ask that don't really know me that well.  If they did, the answer would be pretty obvious.  I'm all about expanded options, breaking boundaries.  Wherever I go, whatever company I work for, I'm something of a trendsetter.  I take wherever the bar was before I set foot in one of their rings and raised it higher than anyone ever expected.  It's what I do.  Just take a look at what I've done wherever I've worked.  I've taken a joke of a title and made it one of the most sought after belts in a contender for the top promotion in the world.  I have a track record of making people taken notice of what they normally wouldn't have.

Reaching over to the side, Ashley retrieves a set of paperwork, holding it up so the front cover page is clear to see for the camera.  The FFW logo at the top is the most obvious thing to stand out against the bleached white paper.

Ashley:  And I think FFW can use a good dose of what I bring to the table.  And just like everyone that has seen my work before, the Time of Ash is dawning.  And I think it's time it's light finally reached FFW.  See you soon.

As the camera fades out, the last thing that can be seen is Ashley setting her FFW contract where it was on the desk and leaning back smirking.

Mrs. 4x

A quick clip of the final seconds of the No Surrender Championship match from Unstoppable is shown as we see Starla becoming the 4x champion in a hard-fought contest against Mileena Savage. And as she raises her title high, we cut to a live shot of that title as we find her backstage at the First Niagara Center with FFW’s COO Cody Kincaid.

Cody: I know I’m not the first, but I’ll be the latest to say congratulations on becoming the only 4x FFW No Surrender Champion. You and Mileena had an outstanding match at Unstoppable.

He tells her before offering her a handshake. Starla takes his hand, shaking it with a proud smile on her face as her other hand holds the title on her shoulder loosely.

Starla: Mileena put up one Hell of a battle at Unstoppable. Between us we went to war and proved to everyone just what this title means to the likes of her and I - and just what it takes to step up and be Champion. I know Mileena will be coming back and looking to regain this title probably pretty soon and I can’t wait for her to do so; for us to put on another clinic. She’s certainly a force to be reckoned with and will for quite some time going forward.

Cody: Well you’ve now inherited a division full of women who have been after that title. Your obvious #1 contender is Natalya, but you can be assured Mileena will be coming back for it to get her rematch. And you got Kaoru, Jodie, and even Lily-Rose who went through Future Shock to get here to chase that. Feel like the pressure’s mounting at all?

A smile appeared on the Good Doctor’s lips.

Starla: Yeah, that’s quite a list of names you’ve reeled off there and it’s pretty much just the tip of the iceberg. So many people have thrown their hats into the ring wanting to be the No Surrender Champion. But it’s a good type of the pressure. The sort of pressure that you want as a Champion - to have everyone breathing down your neck, wanting to face you in the middle of the ring and take you out. Let them come. Let’s see just how good I am and just how many of them I can make tap out.

Pausing the smile got larger.

Starla: And I’m especially happy that Natalya’s managed to get herself into the Number 1 contender spot. Really, really happy. I’ve not forgotten the job that she did on my knee, how she robbed me of a couple of months of my career, setting it all up for her moronic mentor to further her own delusions. When she comes knocking, I’m going to take my refund, I’m going to send her home empty handed and the knowledge of exactly how much excruciating pain can be inflicted on a giant body like hers.

Cody nodded as he listened.

Cody: You’ll be happy to know that her partner-in-crime, Amy, is gone. And she will never back in any form in FFW. That’s thanks to another woman who has been eyeing that championship of late, Savannah Taylor.

Starla: Kinda wish I’d had a chance at Amy before she left but I enjoyed watching Savannah in action against her. Goodbye and good riddance to Amy. Savannah did an amazing job taking out the trash at Unstoppable. When you guys in management give her the opportunity to face me it’s going to be one amazing match; a real treat for all the fans watching. Like I said earlier though, bring it on. You set them up, I’ll go to war with them in any type of submission match anyone can dream up and I’ll knock off as many as I can. Let’s make this fourth reign the best of them all.

Cody: Let the games begin, Starla!

He told her as the camera zoomed in on the title before we cut elsewhere.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 11:48:48 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 06:51:32 pm »

A video package shows the extensively long undefeated streak of the Television Champion since last December upon capturing the title. From there, we head back to the ring.

Zack: It’s time for the first of our two championship matches here tonight at Velocity, as Leona Vega is about to make her tenth defense of the gold. I’m joined by her manager, Christian Kincaid.

Christian: Thanks for having me, you won’t find anyone who is a bigger advocate of her than me. When I suggested this idea last year, I had no idea it would turn into a career-defining streak as it has for Leona. She’s made me extremely proud, Zack.

Tifa: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Television Championship!

The lights go out as blue and purple spotlights start to search the crowd.  The opening strands of “VooDoo Child” by Jimi Hendrix as the spotlights finally settle on the top of the ramp way.

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
Chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise just a little sand
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child

The fans almost drowned out the music when Kimmi walks out from behind the curtain.  Kimmi grins as she poses for a second at the top of the ramp wearing her Penguin Burger shirt.  She waits a moment before making her way down the ramp.

I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
I said, I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then I'll, I'll meet you in the next one
And don't be late, don't be late
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child
I'm a voodoo child

As Kimmi makes it to ring side, she takes off her shirt and tosses it into the crowd, much to the distain of the fans.  Hopping up onto the apron, Kimmi did the splits before sliding under the bottom rope.  Kimmi smirked as she stood up and taunted her opponent before going to the corner that the ref instructed her to go to.

Tifa: She hails from Westfield, New Jersey! This is….KIMMI HATE!!!

Zack: Kimmi Hate earned this shot by defeating Leah O’Quinn last month. And I think we can both agree if she leaves tonight with the title, it’s going to be quite the upset.

Christian: I’ll go you one better, Zack. If anyone beats Leona at this point for that title, it’ll be an upset. There is no one who has more momentum in this company right now. Absolutely no one, and I don’t like Kimmi’s chances at all.

The thumping war drums of "Tribal" hit the sound system, as the FFW Television Champion comes out... For the first time in over a year, without her mask. With her face painted for war and the TV Championship around her waist, she looks over the booing Moscovite crowd, looking into the audience before letting out a loud war cry, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system.

Tifa: Introducing first/And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico... FFW's Television Champion... "THE AZTEC WARRIOR"... LEONA VEGA!

She then sprints and hops onto the ring apron, and in the same impact, she hops over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her championship belt up high, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Christian: This right here is the definitive Television Champion. You can name anyone past or present who has held that title, none of them have given it the same prestige and prominence Leona has.

Zack: It’s hard to argue that perspective, Christian. It’s usually the title that makes the star, but in Leona’s case, she’s made that title more valuable than it has ever been, in my view.

Referee Kevin Fisk takes the title from Leona before holding it aloft and handing it to Tifa as she exits the ring. The bell sounds next as Leona and Kimmi meet in the center. The edhead aleady begins talking a little smack to Leona. But the champion watches her without saying a word until Kimmi piefaces her backwards. Leona retaliates with a spinning backfist right to her jaw that sends her backwards. She fires a few more shots to the head after that before she fires Kimmi into the far corner. Hate hits chest first as Leona follows her in with a big splash to the back. She quickly spins back to back with he, grabs her head, and drops her with a neckbreaker. Vega sits her up, and applies a rear chinlock while driving a knee into her back.

Zack: Kimmi’s not going to intimidate the Television Champion, trying to demoralize her at this point isn’t going to work.

Christian: No, it’s not. Leona’s never been more focused since I’ve known her. And there’s no one on this roster who is going to back her down, or cause her to be hesitant.

Kimmi’s face grimaces in pain as she feels Leona’s knee in her back. But the redhead turns into her after a moment and starts to rise to her feet. Vega counters it into a side headlock before Kimmi begins to drive an elbow into her ribs one after another, till she breaks the hold. Vega leans over in pain for a moment as Kimmi bounces off the near side and jumps over Vega when she ducks. And when the redhead rebounded again looking for a clothesline, Leona caught her coming in with a drop toe hold to the canvas. Before Kimmi could get up, Leona delivered a pair of leg drops to the back of her head and a double stomp to her lower back.

Christian: Kimmi better stick to her usual ground and pound routine, she’s not going to win a battle of speed with Leona. And you see that right there.

Zack: The Television Champion has certainly been large and in charge since the bell rang. This is the biggest singles match of Kimmi’s career!

Kimmi started to get back to her feet again, as Leona began to drive knees into her midsection. She whipped her across for the ride. As Kimmi hit the far side, Leona rolled into a ball and sprung forward with a jumping clothesline. Kimmi hit the mat again as Vega continued to run the ropes, this time coming back with a rolling thunder senton. She quickly grabbed the outside leg for the cover as Fisk slid into position to make the count.

Christian: Kimmi’s just had the air knocked out of her, which is impressive as she tends to be a windbag.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kimmi kicked out just at the two as Leona wasted no time, and got back to her feet. Kimmi was already starting to get up as well before Leona shoved her back into the nearest corner, and began to unload with stiff kicks to the body.

Zack: First near fall of the match, and the champion is staying in firm control here and doing a damn fine job of it. Kimmi hasn’t gotten out of the blocks yet.

Vega stepped back and left her feet, connecting with a jumping back kick to the side of Kimmi’s head. The redhead staggered out before Leona hopped up onto the middle turnbuckle behind her, and came off with a bulldog into the canvas. Leona began to pick up the pace again, darting over Kimmi and using the ropes for a springboard into a double knee drop into her chest as she started to sit up. She quickly went for the cover again as Fisk dove into position.

Zack: Kimmi’s body is taking one hell of a beating, courtesy of the Television Champion right here! And she may have it right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kimmi kicked out a second time just after the two as Leona got back to her feet. The champion headed for the corner, and began to ascend to the top rope. And with grace, she left her feet looking for what appeared to be a frog splash but Kimmi brought her knees up. Leona crashed into them, and rolled into a ball on the canvas in pain as Kimmi sat up, trying to collect herself.

Christian: Now that was a wise move by Kimmi. Instead of moving, she countered and did more damage than would have been if Leona just hit the mat. People give her crap, but Kimmi knows what she’s doing. You don’t last this long in FFW if you don’t.

Leona clutched her ribs in pain as Kimmi started to get back to her feet. Hate gathered herself, and began to kick Leona’s ribs repeatedly before she dragged her to her feet. She scooped her up over one shoulder before dropping her with a powerslam into the canvas. Vega clutched her ribs after the impact before Kimmi delivered a knee drop into her sternum. The challenger planted her feet, and locked in a camel clutch next, pulling back on Leona’s head as she sat on her back at the same time.

Christian: This camel clutch is going to bend Leona in ways she’s not meant to go, and will give Kimmi time to figure out what to do next. I’m not sure her original gameplan is what she wants to go with, especially now that she’s found an opening.

Zack: You can see the look on the champion’s face right now, and tell Kimmi’s got all the torque she could ask for in this hold. I’m not sure we’ll see Vega quit, but Kimmi’s keeping the pressure going!

Fisk checked with Leona again and again if she wanted to end the match, but the champion had no interest in that. Kimmi stood up from the hold, and left her feet to drive all her body weight into Leona’s back when she tried to get up as well. Kimmi planted a hard stomp into her lower back before she pulled her back up to her feet from behind. A few well placed forearms to the back followed that before Hate locked in an abdominal stretch. Fisk got back down in front of Leona to check on her as Kimmi raised a fist to drive it into her exposed ribcage. She did it again..and again, causing the champion to shout in pain with each shot. She reached behind her to grab the top rope, further aggravating the injury as Leona seemed even more animated than before. Fisk moved around, and caught her before kicking her hand free. Hate shoved Leona to the canvas, and looked like she was about to lay into the referee next but thought better of it.

Zack: Fisk caught Hate using the top rope for added leverage, and she looked like she wanted to nail him for it.

Christian: She might have thought about it, but she better not be that stupid. This is the biggest opportunity she’s ever had in FFW, she doesn’t want to blow it now by getting physical with the referee.

Kimmi grabbed the champion as she was trying to get up again, planting her head between her legs and delivering a gutwrench into a powerbomb. She leaned forward, keeping her legs pinned over Leona’s head as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: Good Lord, a gutwrench powerbomb! I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kimmi use that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Vega got her shoulder up in time as Kimmi rose back to a vertical base. She measured and delivered an elbow drop into Leona’s chest before pelting her head with closed fists, almost as punishment for not getting pinned.

Christian: Kimmi’s clearly been adding to her game for this match. She’s known about it for over a month. I’d be surprised if she didn’t come in with some new moves added to her arsenal.

The redhead pulled Leona back up, shoving her into the corner chest first before she sat her on the top rope facing the crowd. Kimmi climbed up onto the turnbuckles behind her, putting her into position for what looked like a back suplex. But as she lifted her up, Leona rolled over and behind her, landing on her feet on the canvas. Before Kimmi could do anything, Vega grabbed her around the waist and drilled her with a belly to back suplex instead off the top.

Christian: Do you know what kind of insane agility you have to have to hit a counter like that? That was fantastic, now Leona just has to find a way fight through the pain and put Kimmi away.

Zack: That may be easier said than done though. Kimmi has done so much work on the champion’s ribs that Leona may just be in pain simply trying to breathe right now.

Zack was right as Leona clearly favored her ribs, clutching one arm to them in pain as she headed towards Kimmi on the canvas. Hate was already beginning to get up before Leona used the ropes again for a springboard into a tornado DDT that spun her around a couple times before she drove Kimmi’s head into the canvas. The crowd came to its feet on that! Vega immediately grabbed her leg for the cover before the referee dove into position.

Zack: That’s her Orbit DDT, and did she ever get every bit of it! Kimmi got planted head first into the canvas! And we got a cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Kimmi just managed to get her shoulder up right before the three count as Leona double checked with the referee. Fisk confirmed it was just two.

Christian: I don’t blame her for checking, that was as close to three as you are ever going to get in a ring! Finish her off, Leona!

Vega started back to her feet, still favoring her ribs as Kimmi looked more than a little glassy eyed from the move. The redhead started to get to her feet as Leona waved her up. And as soon as she did, Leona showed her strength by scooping her up for a fireman’s carry into a gutbuster that popped the crowd!

Christian: Hey Kimmi, have you met EL PILOTE?!

Leona dove across her, hooking both legs for the cover as Fisk dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The fans came to their feet as the referee called for the bell. Leona sat up, trying to catch her breath as Fisk raised her hand.

Zack: Ten title matches….ten retentions! Leona Vega HAS DONE IT AGAIN!! Tell’em about it, Tifa!!

Tifa: Here is your winner...and STILL FFW TELEVISION CHAMPION…….LEONA VEGA!!!

Fisk handed Leona her title as she got to her feet, with the cameras glancing over to the booth to see Christian applauding her as he stood from his seat.

Christian: You see that, Zack? That right there….that’s a champion ten times over as far as I’m concerned! And in two weeks, she may well be the next Evolution Champion too!!

Zack: She very well may be, there’s no one who has the momentum of Leona Vega! In two weeks at Velocity 100 inside the Garden, history will be made one way or another when it’s title versus title...winner takes all! I’m calling it now, Vega is my odds on favorite to leave the Garden with all the gold!

Christian: It wouldn’t surprise me at all, Zack!

Leona raised her title up for the crowd, and hugged it back to her again before pressing a kiss to it with a tired smile on her face. The champion placed it over her shoulder, holding up ten fingers to signify her ten retentions before she saw her picture on the video wall promoting her next match for Velocity 100 across from either Steph or Kinsey.

Zack: Leona’s going to the Garden, and we’ll find out later tonight which one of those two women she will be meeting! And whoever it is, the Evolution Championship has never been in more jeopardy than it will be when they meet that woman right there!

Leona nodded her head, looking up at either of her potential opponents before Velocity heads to a commercial break.

Miss Mischief

The words “Recorded Earlier This Week…” are shown across the top of the screen before we see the Director of Future Shock Adam Grant, standing alongside a striking brunette.

Adam: Hey there, guys. I’m sure you already know about the Future Shock Wipeout Pay Per View Saturday from South Padre Island, and I encourage you to order that show because there’s a lot of things to look forward, including some surprises. But with that said, I came here to Atlanta, Georgia to sign a woman who may well be one of the most well traveled and successful talents we’ve had in a long time. And she has decided to join the Prospect roster of Future Shock, and you’ll be seeing a lot more of her.

He glances back towards the brunette, gesturing towards the camera.

Adam: The floor is yours.

Missy: “Thank you Adam, that was quite the introduction.”

Missy smiles at Adam before turning her attention to the camera.

Missy: “For those of you who don’t know who I am, shame on you! No I’m just messing, I’m Missy and although I have had my share of successes in my career, I’m still relatively unknown in these circles. This is precisely the reason I agreed to sign to a developmental brand. I’m sure there’s not many former World Champions that would, but I’m not like most women, or most people in general for matter. Any achievements I’ve had in other companies don’t matter here, and just like any rookie would, I want to work my way up and prove that I earn anything I accomplish.”

Adam: I happened to find Missy merely by striking up a conversation with her, and finding out about her goals. And after seeing a few of her matches on YouTube and seeing what kind of talent she posses, I came here to Atlanta to discuss details and bring her to Future Shock as our newest prospect.

Adam turns his attention back to her.

Adam: I am positive you are going to make a big splash here, and that’s not because we have a Pay Per View on the beach Saturday. I’m looking forward to seeing you here, and I’m positive our fans will be eager as well….especially as they are the ones who make a lot of the decisions on the show.

With a grin Missy looks away from Adam and back to the camera
Missy: “I do hope I can prove that you made a good decision in bringing me here and that I can give the fans something they’ll enjoy watching. I know I’m excited about what’s ahead and fingers crossed I can pass some of that excitement onto the viewers.”

Adam placed a hand gently on her shoulder.

Adam: I have nothing but faith in you. And most importantly...Missy, welcome to Future Shock.

The camera zooms in on her before we go back to the live show.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 06:53:02 pm »

We head back into the arena as Tifa is standing in the center of the ring, ready for the next match.

Tifa: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Tag Team contest!

Zack: The last time these two teams met, it ended in chaos. Tonight, we’ve put together one hell of a rematch.

Mai: If Destiny & Natalya knock off the FFW Champion, can you even imagine what that would do for them?

The low-pitched, distorted sound of a church bell is heard, crushing all the sounds that were playing before. All screens and headlights are assaulted and turn to a white screen. The piercing white noise of the wind and a faint static is heard, as the lights slowly die down and the arena is engulfed in pitch black. They only come back when the guitars and drums of Disturbed's "Prayer" are first heard, and Destiny Campbell is already seen atop the entrance ramp, with her security agent in Natalya Demidov right behind her, with her arms crossed. Both wear dark cloaks, as Destiny takes the role of the Black Widow and Natalya, the Executioner. The two of them coordinatedly remove the hoodies and reveal their faces, and Destiny proceeds to kneel on the floor, opening her arms and looking up to the sky, harnessing the blessings from above. At the same time, Natalya brings one hand up, doing a crisp cutthroat motion, which is when Destiny looks forward and crawls back to her feet, as the two make their way to the ring.

Tifa: Introducing first... The team of Natalya Demidov and Destiny Campbell... THE ART... OF VIOLENCE!

Natalya walks in front of Destiny, so she reaches the apron first. The titan holds the bottom rope up, and Destiny slithers into the ring like a snake. Once the Prophet is in, Natalya climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and joining Destiny as she executes her pre-match ritual of removing her hoodie and gloves and giving them to the Rogue. Natalya then removes Destiny's apparel, as well as her own hoodie, from the ring, and they take a corner.

Zack: In my opinion, this team has all the tools to make a massive splash in the Unity division if they ever chose to. When unpredictability meets raw power like this, it has definite potential.

Mai: Maybe, but you know Natalya just earned the top challenger’s spot for the No Surrender title. Starla is first and foremost on her mind, to say the least.

Dirty Dog...! I'm, I'm a dirty dog! I'm a dirty dog!
I'm, I'm a dirty dog! Dirty Dog! I'm a dirty dog! Dirty Dog!

Spotlights begin to trail across the darkened arena and just at that moment Jo McFarlane and Caroline Stark emerge onto the stage,

I'm an outlaw (I'm an outlaw), quick on the draw (Quick on the draw)!
Somethin' you've never seen before! (Never Seen)
And I dare a motherfucker to come in my face!
I got somethin' chrome (I got somethin' Chrome) and I got it from home (I got it from home)
And it ain't a microphone (Ain't it a mic!) and I dare a mother fucker to come in my face!

Tifa: Introducing at a combined weight of two-hundred and eighty-two pounds... She is “The Living Firework” Jo McFarlane and she is “The Instant Classic” Killer C... Together this is... RED! DEAD!    DEMOLITION!

Zack: The only team that has managed to upend this part time team is none other than the Demidov sisters, as you may recall last year. But they have been nothing but successful short of that!

Mai: True, but you know the Art of Violence can get the job done. Natalya is looking better than ever right now. She may make them both tap, if she as her way.

The Instant Classic and The Living Firework make a quick fist bump as “Lapdance” continues to play over the sound system and they make their way into the ring. Both women run down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off in sync with their steps. Jo carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd while Caroline slides in. They ascend opposite turnbuckles and take in the crowd only for Jo to be dumped over the top rope and to the floor as she gets rushed by Natalya. Caroline drops off the turnbuckle and as is met with a right hand from Destiny, followed by a second before Stark fires back, catching Campbell  on the jaw. They exchange right hands once more before Killer C manages to block and connects with a thunderous right hand that causes Destiny to take a half step backwards before she rakes the eyes of the FFW Champion, quickly taking hold of her wrist and sends her across the ring and into the raised boot of Natalya.

Zack: There’s a lot better ways to spend a Thursday night than being introduced into Natalya’s boot like that, but Art of Violence has taken early control here.

Mai: There are some men out there who would pay good money for Natalya’s foot on their face. There’s a guy named Tony I know...

Stark hit the canvas only to sit up, holding her jaw only for Natalya to bring her up to her feet with a handful of hair and used her strength to send the Champion into the nearest corner just a few steps away. Caroline hit it hard back first and the tall Russian steps into her, bringing her knee upwards into her gut as she looked to drive the air out of her lungs. Another three  very fast knees followed the first, each blow increasing in venom as the final two lifted the Trinidadian wrestler off her feet. Not giving her opponent any chance to recuperate the Assassin grabbed hold of her by the back of her neck and threw her forward into the rapidly approaching Destiny who delivered a running knee into the RDD member’s gut that saw her flip over to the mat. Again the FFW Champion sits up and this time gets stereo stiff kicks from her opponent’s - one to her back, the other to her front before both members of the Art of Violence deliver matching elbow drops; ignoring Fisk’s attempts to get one of them out of the ring.

Zack: These two are relentless, but they are also flirting with getting disqualified by not following the referee’s orders here.

Mai: Oh please, you have a five count to get in and out. And I’ve only just gotten to two in my mind.

Finally the referee isolates Destiny; the former Ultraviolence Champion staring at him blankly for a moment before she cocks her head to one side and giggles as the official continues to order her back to the corner. As Campbell slowly acquiesces to the official her partner had her hand wrapped around Stark’s throat choking the air out of her. She didn’t manage to hold it for long though as Jo McFarlane slid back into the ring underneath the bottom rope and delivered a hesitation dropkick to the side of Natalya’s head causing her to roll momentarily to the side. She pushed back up to her knees and as she did so, McFarlane drove a sidekick into her face. The Giantess began to rise, ignoring the kicks that continued to come from the Scot, finally catching her foot as she got to a vertical base. Jo hopped on one foot for a moment before Natalya yanked her forward, setting her up for a leg trap chokeslam. As Demidov set herself to lift Jo off her feet, Stark hurled herself shoulder first into the back of the Russian’s knee causing her to stumble.

Zack: Caroline’s got the right idea, take the leg out of this seven foot plus assassin!

Mai: That’s a lot of leg to take out though, it didn’t even knock her down. She just lost her balance.

Before she could regain her balance Jo left her feet to deliver a high kick into her foe’s jaw. The blonde Russian staggered backward and Destiny tried to get past the referee to help out her partner only for the referee to intercept and force her to continue backwards as both members of RDD drive knees into the tall woman’s gut, doubling her over which allows Stark and McFarlane to deliver a double DDT to the tall woman. Destiny stepped out of the ring and to her corner, remonstrating with the referee as Stark also left the ring. Demidov pushed herself up onto all fours, the referee calling for the bell as McFarlane springboards off the ring ropes and into a leg drop across her opponent’s shoulders. Almost immediately Natalya pushed back onto all fours and found her arm hooked as Jo rolled her over and into magistral cradle pin attempt.

One…

Two…

Mai: Sorry, Jo. It’s going to take more than that to keep Natalya down. She could barely cover her because of how big she is.

Natalya kicks out and McFarlane is straight up to her feet and immediately goes after the tall woman, spinning towards her and delivering a back fist into her jaw as she rises. Jo turns towards the Russian once more and delivers a kick into her midsection before she grabs hold of Demidov’s wrist and applies a wristlock, yanking her towards the RDD corner where she tags in Stark. Caroline steps through the ropes and  delivers a kidney punch into the side of Natalya before she steps backwards into the corner and pushes up to the middle rope before leaping off and connecting with a double axe handle to the shoulder that sends Demidov down to one knee. Jo steps out of the ring as Stark circles around the Giant wrestler and wraps her arms around her waist before she sends her down to the mat with a German suplex.

Zack: You have to have some ridiculous core strength to be able to German suplex Natalya like that. The FFW Champion is showing you exactly why she can do pretty much anything she wants in the ring.

Mai: Stop kissing her ass, Natalya was already off balance. Caroline just got lucky...again.

Demidov rolls and starts to push herself upright again only to get a headbutt from the FFW Champion who then takes a handful of Demidov’s hair and drives her knee into her face before she drops back to the ring ropes, coming off them and hitting the 7 foot monstress with a dropkick to the chest that causes her to stumble backwards. Before she could regain her balance, Stark caught her with a drop toe hold and floated over to apply a side headlock, pulling Natalya to her feet and starting to head towards the RDD corner only for Demidov to shove her off. The wrestler of Trinidad heritage hits the turnbuckles chest first and Jo makes the tag anyway, leaping up onto the top rope and launches herself into a high crossbody block only for Natalya to catch her and send her flying backwards with a fallaway slam. Jo rolls through and gets to her feet and charges towards Natalya only for her to catch her on the way in with a clothesline. McFarlane once more rolls over and comes to her feet only to get mown down with another clothesline an instant later.

Mai: Jo should just stay down, how many of these clotheslines does she want to eat here in Buffalo?

Zack: Jo’s spirit won’t let her stay down, you know that. She’ll keep getting back up, it’s who she is.

This time Jo is a little slower to her feet and Demidov with a look of annoyance on her face takes hold of her wrist, jerking her up to her feet and straight into a short arm clothesline this time. She doesn’t release the grip on her wrist, pulling her upright once more and yanking her forward - but this time into an STO, driving Jo back first into the canvas as she drops down to her knees and lays nonchalantly across her chest to make the cover.

One…

Two…

Zack: Natalya is not going to pin Jo McFarlane like that, it’s just not happening as she just realized.

Jo kicks out of the cover and rolls over onto her hands and knees. As  she does so, she feels Demidov wrap her arms around her waist and instantly lift her up, spinning around to stare at Stark as she hurls her partner through the air with a huge German suplex. The Scottish wrestler staggers up to her feet only to get caught in Natalya’s arms once again; the Russian lifting her upwards and this time landing a belly to belly slam.  Once more Natalya makes a lax cover on her opponent.

One…

Two…

Mai: It’s bad enough to eat a suplex like that, but Natalya gets a little more height with it and it hurts that much more. Two count, no dice though.

Jo kicks out once more and Demidov is quickly to her feet scowling at the referee before she moves towards her corner and tags in Destiny Campbell. As Destiny enters the ring, Natalya moves back towards Jo and pulls her up to her feet and whips her towards the other half of Art of Violence who lands a bicycle kick that causes Jo to crash to the canvas. Fisk orders Demidov out to the apron; the Russian obliging with a swagger as Campbell mounts Jo and drives closed fists into her skull before she turns to look at Natalya, giving her a nod of her head that causes the Russian to lift her foot up onto the top rope, leaving it there as Destiny sets up McFarlane and falls back, catapulting the Scot face first into the big boot of the Giantess. As Jo stumbles backwards, Destiny skips backwards only to charge forward and drive a running kick into the small of McFarlane’s back sending her chest first into the turnbuckles once more.

Zack: Chest first right into the corner, and look at Campbell. She is right on top of her too, no wasted motion.

Mai: Of course, she is. You don’t become an Ultraviolence Champion as long as she did by screwing around in the ring. Come to think of it, I haven’t had sex in a ring in ages...

Destiny pounces on Jo the moment she starts to stagger backwards, driving her head into the top turnbuckle once more and holding her there for a moment before she starts to rake her eyes along the ring rope, forcing her all the way along to the rope to the neutral corner, ignoring the telling off from the referee as she drives her face first into the top turnbuckle one more time. Spinning the Scottish wrestler around, Destiny starts to unload on her with European uppercuts before she fired her across the ring, following in behind her and delivering a shoulder charge right into her midsection. She follows it with a second before she straightens up and delivers a headbutt to the Living Firework. As Jo stumbled forward, Campbell scooped her up off her feet and into a body slam that she followed with a leaping knee drop. Hooking the leg Campbell made the cover, staring a hole through Caroline Stark as she did.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Just a two and half right there, look at the glare from Campbell to the FFW Champion. It’s almost like she’s daring her to come in!

The Scotswoman’s shoulder came up off the mat and Destiny pulled her upwards to drive European uppercuts into the jaw followed by a kick to the gut. As Jo folded up, Destiny hooked her head and snapped off a suplex. Once more Campbell pulled her foe upwards, sending her across the ring and caught her with a spinning heel kick that knocked her back to the canvas. The Scottish wrestler pushed up to her knees and was met with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head that rocked her back on her haunches. Running forward Destiny came off the ropes behind Jo, grabbing her head and driving her face first into the mat with a bulldog that she followed with a knee drop. Rolling McFarlane over she made the cover again.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Jo should do the smart thing, and just give up already. It’s already, sweetie, you get paid the same anyway.

Jo rolled her shoulder as Stark was halfway in the ring to break up the hold and Campbell brought the legal member of Red Dead Demolition to her feet and sent her barrelling across the ring towards the Art of Violence corner. Jo hit the turnbuckles hard and hung there as Destiny stalked towards her, climbing up onto the middle rope as she reached here and delivered ten shots straight into Jo’s head, leading with her knuckles and being very deliberate as each shot landed in the same place - the eighth busting Jo open. As Campbell dropped to her feet, the blood was beginning to well up in the cut on Jo’s head and the woman from Parts Unknown raised her foot and pressed it across her throat. Fisk started the count on Campbell reaching four and a half before she released the choke only to start again immediately. Another five count was started by the referee and the release came mere moments before he was forced to disqualify her.

Mai: The referee clearly is in the back pocket of Jo & Caroline, because all he does is get onto the other team.

Zack: In the pocket? He’s doing his job, he’ll get onto them when they do something that requires him to do that.

As he read the riot act to the former Ultraviolence Champion she seemed to almost not be listening to him as she headed towards Stark, allowing Natalya to enter the ring, jerking McFarlane away from the corner and dropping her with a snake eyes into the top turnbuckle. Demidov then follows it immediately by grabbing hold of the back of the neck and drilling her into the canvas with a reverse chokeslam to the deafening boos of the crowd. Demidov left the wrong and was leaning nonchalantly in her corner as Fisk turned around the moment Campbell started to walk away from the RDD corner. The living firework crawled to the ropes and began to pull herself upwards only for Destiny come charging forward and slam her boot into McFarlane’s back sending her falling forward across the bottom rope. With a large smirk, Campbell stood on her back, choking her out once more and getting another five count from the official. Stepping off on four she made the tag to Natalya. Campbell pulled Jo up to her feet, sent her across the ring and caught her on the return, sending her into the air with an alley-oop only for the Russian giant to catch her and deliver a spinebuster. Demidov made the cover, hooking the leg as Campbell left the ring.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: A devastating spinebuster from the seven foot plus assassin, and Caroline with the save! She knows her partner is in trouble right now.

Before the three count could be made Caroline entered the ring and broke up the count. She backed up almost immediately towards her corner only for Destiny Campbell to enter the ring and come charging towards her; Stark though saw her coming and side stepped her, catching her as she turned with a roundhouse kick to the jaw. Destiny staggered backwards and Caroline charged towards her, catching her with a cactus clothesline that sent them both over the top rope and to the outside. In the ring, Natalya pulled Jo up to her feet and pushed her back into the Art of Violence corner, backing up behind her and landed four back elbows into the side of her head - alternating between right and left before she stepped forward, spinning around and delivered a straight kick to her head.

Mai: Shot after shot, Jo looks like me leaving the club some nights right there.

Zack: McFarlane is getting pasted every which way!

Jo staggered out of the corner and fell to the canvas and Natalya swooped down upon her, sitting low on her back as she pulled her arms upwards and onto her knees, interlocking her fingers around her chin as she locked in the camel clutch. The tall Russian used all her strength and her height advantage to pull up and backwards to increase the torque in the hold, stretching out her body further and causing more agony to the living firework. Kevin Fisk asked the Scottish wrestler if she wished to quit, getting a definite ‘No’ from the woman, complete with a slight shake of her head before she gritted her teeth. Demidov pulled back a little further, Jo still refusing to quit despite looking like she was in agony.

Zack: Look at Jo say no, she won’t give up! She’ll fight till she has nothing left.

Mai: That’s why she gets beat up a lot actually. There’s no shame in quitting, it’s why we have safe words in the bedroom. My safe word is margarita.

The referee asked once more, not getting an answer as Jo started to inch sideways, only to stop and let out a scream of pain. Again though she refused to tap out as she fought through it, her movements slowing but still heading towards the ropes. Tears started to appear in her eyes due to the excruciating pain but still she refused to tap, stretching out and managed to grab hold of the bottom rope. Fisk started the count and Natalya released on four and a half to advance menacingly on the man as she spoke something to him in Russian.

Turning back to her opponent, McFarlane was already starting to rise, pulling herself up to her feet with the help of the ropes. She gets measured up by the tall blonde before receiving a stiff right hand jab to the jaw, a second follows as Jo reels against the ropes with them seemingly being the only thing keeping her on her feet. She takes a third jab that again causes her to lean back against the ropes. Natalya took her by the wrist and fired her across the ring with the Irish whip just as Caroline got back on the apron and made the blind tag. Jo hit the ring ropes and came back towards the tall woman only to roll past her and to her feet continuing forward to the ropes once more and using them for a springboard into a disaster kick that spun Natalya around her and straight into the sights of Stark who flies from the top rope with a clothesline that causes Natalya to land on her back.

Zack: Caroline with the 187, that flying clothesline of the top just put Natalya on the mat!

Mai: The key is keeping her there though, Natalya doesn’t tend to stay prone very long in matches.

Demidov tries to rise quickly but as she does so, McFarlane grabs hold of her head and sets her up for a Russian leg sweep, delivering the move as Stark connects with a running European uppercut - the pairing combining for the move they call C4. Jo is quickly back to her feet and charges towards the recovered Destiny Campbell, catching her as she gets on the apron with a spear that sends them both down to the floor on the outside. Stark doesn’t waste any time in diving on top of the fallen Russian, peppering her with rapid fire right and left hands before bringing her up to her feet and assaulting her midsection with knees that she then follows up with a release belly to belly suplex.

Mai: Caroline has really good hand speed, she reminds me of a guy I see every time I’m in Thailand. I can’t even see his fingers sometimes…

Zack: Will you stop?!

Demidov rolls on impact a look of pain on her feet and brings herself to her feet in a neutral corner where the FFW Champion charges at her and leaps into a piston style dropkick, driving both her feet into the giant’s midsection. Rolling onto her feet, the Trinidadian pulls Natalya out of the corner and up onto her shoulders and straight into a Samoan drop. Natalya rolled onto her front and pushed upwards and as she did so Caroline wrapped her arms around her waist and with a loud grunt of effort lifted her upwards into a gutwrench powerbomb. Caroline quickly headed out to the apron and climbed to the top rope, standing there and measuring up Demidov as she rose before leaping forward, grabbing hold of her head and spinning around her as she stood her on her head with the DDT. Caroline made the cover, hooking the leg.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Big time DDT, but Natalya still has fight left in her. She must have enormous sums of punishment she can withstand.

Demidov pushed her opponent off of her before the three count and Stark made towards her corner as Jo pulled herself up off the floor to the apron. As Caroline was about to make the tag, Demidov managed to grab her ankle, rising to her feet as she pulled her backwards and the FFW Champion left her feet and caught the big woman on the shoulder with a reverse enzugiri. Caroline kipped up to her feet and moved towards her corner and made the tag to Jo before she doubled back towards Natalya . Before Jo could get into the ring, Destiny grabbed her ankle and tried to yank her downwards only for McFarlane to kick backwards at her, lashing out two or three times before she managed to kick her off. Looking behind her the Living Firework hops upwards and bounces off the top rope into an Asai moonsault that sees her crash into Destiny Campbell on the outside.

Zack: Absolutely beautiful Asai moonsault, and Jo got every bit of it too! Destiny got all of the floor she wanted!

Mai: See, why isn’t the referee yelling at them now?!

Back in the ring Stark goes on the attack, catching Demidov with a Karelin lift followed by a European uppercut to the back of the Russian’s head, then a second before she hooks her head and rolls her back and forth in a gator roll, finally lifting her upwards and finishing the Lightning Strike with a spinning fisherman’s buster. Stark rolls away after delivering the move and out of the ring as Jo slides in and makes the cover hooking both legs as she does so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Ha! Sorry, champ! That’s the number one contender to the No Surrender Championship you’re in there with, you still haven’t done enough to put her away!

Demidov kicks out and Jo rolls away and to her feet, waving Natalya to her feet and telling the crowd to get loud as she does so. The former Velvet Raven begins to rise to her feet and Jo charges at her, leaving her feet and attempting to lock in the Gingervitis christo. Natalya turns into the move though, grabbing hold of Jo across the shoulder and holding her there for a moment before dropping downwards to deliver an over shoulder back to belly piledriver. Leaning back she makes the cover, hooking the leg as she does so.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!NO!!!!!!

Zack: Back and forth, back and forth. The momentum in this match must have swung about a dozen times by now! Jo got the shoulder up!

At the last second Jo’s shoulder pops up from the canvas and falls straight back down while Destiny has managed to tie up Caroline on the outside and the FFW Champion and former Ultraviolence Champion begin to exchange blows; Destiny getting the upperhand with a low blow to the Trinidad descended wrestler. Demidov is glaring at Kevin Fisk, calling him all the name under the sun in pretty much any language she can muster as she looks to intimidate him with little success. She turns back to Jo who hasn’t moved on the canvas and bends to grab hold of her legs and looked to apply the Russian Torture Alpha only for Jo to kick out towards her in an effort to fend her off before she grabbed hold of her arms jerked the Russian forwards and off balance, allowing to kick her feet upwards to lock in a double armbar, immediately making the hold as tight as she possibly could.

Mai: Jo’s gonna have a hard time keeping this thing in, because she doesn’t have the leverage in she is going to need to keep Natalya in place!

Zack: For once, you made a solid point! Look at Natalya, she’s already starting to get back up again.

Natalya tried to lift Jo upwards off the canvas and as she did so the Scottish woman became a dead weight making the double armbar even more painful. Demidov managed to pull her upwards a little bit more and was already falling to her knees to drive McFarlane into the canvas when Jo released the hold, dropping onto her feet only to push off once more and as Demidov landed on her knees Jo spun around her back and locked in the Gingervitis christo with her entire weight bearing down on Demidov. The Russian cried out at the effects of the hold, refusing to quit only for Jo to pull back more, reaching down deep into her reserves to make the hold as painful as she possibly could. Destiny tried to slide into the ring but found herself dragged back out by Caroline who drove a palm strike into her jaw before she hurled her overhead with a release belly to belly suplex. Finally, with no other option and her body racked in pain, Demidov had no option but to tap out. Kevin Fisk immediately called for the bell as Jo kept the hold locked in until the bell stopped ringing and Fisk ordered her to let go.

Mai: Awww...c’mon! She didn’t tap, she was squashing a spider on the mat!

Zack: What a monumental win for Jo McFarlane, who just made the No Surrender #1 contender tap right here at Velocity!

Tifa: Here are your winners, the team of Caroline Stark and Jo McFarlane...RED DEAD DEMOLITION!!!

Zack: How impressive was that? Red Dead Demolition pick up a very hard-fought win, and well deserved too! Don’t touch that dial, the Evolution Championship is up next!

Caroline rolls into the ring, and slowly makes her way to her feet and embraces her tag team partner as Natalya, holding her arms leaves the ring. Kevin Fisk raises the Jo and Caroline’s hands in the air to the roar of the sold out crowd, the pair beginning their celebration as the show heads elsewhere.

The Next Challenge

As we return to the back, we find none other than Kelly Kincaid as joined by her husband at her side, that being Christian.

Christian: Unstoppable 7 was promoted to be the biggest night of the year for women’s wrestling. And there’s not anyone who is going to convince me otherwise it wasn’t. I was happy to be there, and even happier to see my clients AND my wife all leave victorious in their matches. Now there’s been some speculation I’ve heard that should be addressed. People seem to think Kelly’s trying to jump the line of the FFW Championship picture. And nothing could be further from the truth. Now did she beat Aimee at Unstoppable? Yes. But Aimee had already lost her rematch for it against Caroline. So as far as we are concerned, we are just beginning to make our case for that title. There’s more than one woman in that division besides Caroline, after all. All we did at Unstoppable...was take a first big step in that direction.

Kelly nodded her head at her husband’s comment.

Kelly: Never was a truer word said. It’s true that I went into Unstoppable and I did what I do best. I did what I’ve always done. I put on a show. A spectacle. And I beat a former FFW Champion, last years Femme For All winner, a woman who managed to carve out her own moment of history at the start of the year and a woman who I’m sure would love to challenge Caroline again for the FFW Championship. I beat one of my competitors and one of my rivals.

She smiled.

Kelly: Now it’s time to beat the rest of them. To continue to move forward and take big steps and force myself to the head of the line. Time to earn my spot as the Number one contender to the richest prize in the game, the FFW Championship, and make damn sure there’s no argument about it.

Christian: I already talked to Cody. I told my little brother to lay down whatever gauntlet he feels is the path for Kelly. And as always, he delivered. Sin & Sacrifice inside the Tacoma Dome in Washington, the next challenge lies ahead. And believe me when I tell you it’s not unfamiliar to members of this family. Consider it signed & sealed. At Sin & Sacrifice in the Dome, it’ll be Kelly here going one on one with Mika Demidov. And as we know, she isn’t the first Kincaid Mika has faced in FFW.

Kelly: And we all know that one of her crowning achievements came against a Kincaid. I’m sure she’ll be looking to give herself another champagne moment at my expense on pay-per-view. But I’m sure you all know that already, because she’s never been hesitant to remind you of that fact; to make sure you all know about one of the very, very, very few successes she’s had in the ring against my sister. Congratulations on that Mika. There’s not many people who can boast they’ve done what you have.

Kelly pauses, nodding her head for a moment.

Kelly: But unfortunately, you’re facing me. You’re going up against Kelly, not Scarlett, so it doesn’t really mean a great deal. I’m a much, much different proposition to her. A much different threat and an almost entirely different skill set that you’re going to have to be ready for - that you’re going to have to deal with in that ring. A woman that’s hungrier and more determined and incredibly motivated to achieve the goal that she’s set for herself; to climbing that ladder and making it to the top. And let’s be completely honest, Mika, let’s put all the cards on the table here... you’re not the woman you were back then either, are you?

Christian: The only thing Mika & Kelly have in common is they both want to be right there. Right there in the prime position, the same place Nevaeh was. But the difference is Mika’s been there. She climbed that mountain. She knows what that feels like to say you are the best women’s wrestler in all of FFW. Kelly...she feels she is. She’ll tell you she is. But see, that title is what cements it. And Aimee was a big hurdle, and here we are coming up on the next one. Before she reminds us, yes, Mika IS a Hall of Famer. Yes, she defeated more than one Hall of Famer to both win and retain that title. I don’t mean to steal her material, but there it is. At Sin & Sacrifice in front of a packed Tacoma Dome, Mika’s gonna try to have a matching set of wins over the Kincaid sisters. But like she just said, there’s a whole lot of difference between her and Scarlett. An ocean of difference really.  Which Mika will unearth at Sin & Sacrifice next month.

Kelly: And to say English isn’t her first language she’ll go on and on and on and on reminding us about who she is and what she’s done and how she’s a self styled queen and gift to the world of wrestling. Good. Let her remind the world what she’s done, how great her story is, how steep the climb. Let her remind you all of what she was capable of. Because when I beat her next month; when I prove that I’m more explosive than her, more entertaining and more talented than her...it’ll only serve to hammer home the point that I belong amongst the elite; that I deserve to rise to the very top and go toe to toe with the FFW Champion.

Christian nods in agreement as we head elsewhere.

Velocity 100

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 06:54:08 pm »

The closing moments of the Evolution Championship match from Relentless airs, and we see Kinsey’s face realizing she just lost the Evolution Championship because of Kaylee Clarke tapping out to Steph. This is followed by the announcement at Unstoppable that she’d get her title rematch tonight. From there, we head back into the arena and find Tifa waiting in the ring.

Zack: It’s main event time, folks! One of the two women we are about to see will be in a massive unification match right here on the next Velocity!

Mai: We already know Leona will be in the Garden waiting for whoever leaves with this title. The only thing left to do is find out who will meet her.

Tifa: The following contest is your main event of the evening scheduled for one fall! And it is for the FFW Evolution Championship!

As Good Girl by Carrie Underwood starts to play, Kinsey DeCaro heads to the centre of the stage, nodding her head to the music with a huge smile. As the clapping refrain starts on the music, she claps in time to it, encouraging the crowd to join in as she rushes from one side of the stage to the other. Finally returning back to the middle of the stage the short blonde heads is joined by Ryan Mackenzie as the pair head down the entrance ramp. Kinsey pinballs from side to side as she high fives as many fans as possible. Getting to the ring she slides under the bottom rope and rolls to her feet, heading for one corner, her grin getting bigger as she loves every second and shows the crowd her appreciation. Dropping to her feet she heads for the opposite corner showing the crowd her appreciation once more. This time as she drops to the canvas and heads to her corner for a last minute pep talk from Ryan while she starts to constantly make minor non-adjustments to her elbow and knee pads for comfort as she waits the opening bell.

Tifa: At 115 lbs, 5’1” tall and hailing from Cincinnati, Ohio, please welcome...KINSEY DECARO!!!

Zack: Tonight, Kinsey controls her own destiny. There’s only one person who can win or lose this match for her, and that’s her. She’s been waiting on this for a LONG time.

Mai: Yeah, including a bunch of emo tweets for the last few weeks. For that reason alone, I’m probably going to lean towards Steph here.

“A little wicked... That’s what he calls me... ‘Cause that’s what I am...
...That’s what I am.”

The arena is bathed in green spotlights as Christian Kincaid stops after coming through the curtain at the top of the ramp. He smiles slightly, looking back behind him as Stephanie Stefano emerges shortly after him in her ring gear with a leather jacket as she stares out at the crowd as they boo her. She continues to stand with Kincaid who takes the rolled up newspaper from her that she has in hand. Finally the two of them walk to the ring, dead set as Steph finishes up wrapping her left hand and shrugs the championship on her shoulder a little higher.

“No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.
Beware the patient woman, cause this much I know,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.”

Tifa: Coming to the ring accompanied by Christian Kincaid... From Berkeley, California and weighing in at none of your business...Your reigning defender of the FFW Evolution Championship….THE STEPHANIE STEFANO!!

“CAUSE I AM, I AM A LITTLE WICKED! I AM, I AM...!
HANDS RED, HANDS RED JUST LIKE HE SAID!
I AM...A LITTLE WICKED.”

The wicked wrestler stands in the center of the ring, wrists crossed and head bowed as the green spotlights bathe her while CK is leaned in the corner with a smirk before her song fades out and the lighting returns to normal.

Referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell after holding up the title and handing it off to Tifa as she leaves the ring. Steph and Kinsey head towards the center with Stefano talking a little smack already, trying to get under Kinsey’s skin. The singer takes a deep breath, shaking her head at the comments she’s hearing before the two lock up in the center of the ring. Steph, with a power advantage, easily pushes Kinsey back into the ropes. And when the referee calls for a break, Steph releases for a moment before jamming her thumb into Kinsey’s eye. She quickly drags her out as the referee admonishes her, pulling her head down and delivering knee lifts into her face and chest. As Kinsey leans back up, Steph begins to connect with forearm strikes to the head before she rocks her back into the corner. The champion lowers her shoulder, and begins hammering shoulder thrusts into her ribs before she snaps her to the canvas with a hair mare.

Zack: The Evolution Champion is already taking control here after a thumb to the eye to help her get there. Kinsey isn’t going to win a fight head on with Steph, she’s going to have to use her speed and agility.

Mai: Not much time to use speed or agility when you’re getting thrown around by the hair like that. I usually like it when people grab my hair, I guess Kinsey isn’t a fan.

As the singer starts to get up again, Steph begins using clubbing blows to her back to drive her to her knees again. After connecting with a couple of them, she pulls her up from behind and drops her with a hair-pull backbreaker. Kinsey lands with a thud before Steph drops an elbow into her chest when she is about to sit up. Stefano pulls her back to her feet again, spinnig her around before connecting with a lungblower immediately afterwards. DeCaro stumbles into the corner as Steph immediately follows up with a catapult backbreaker. The brunette gets to her feet, the fans showing her no support as Christian shows her plenty when she looks down to him.

Mai: I’m not sure Kinsey wanted this match after all, she’s getting mauled here by Steph. Not even one offensive move so far.

Zack: Steph has controlled the action since the bell, that’s true. But we aren’t done yet, and it takes a lot to put away Kinsey as you know.

Stefano took off for the near side ropes, delivering a back splash onto the singer before she grabbed one of her legs for a cover. Stringer dropped into position to count.

Mai: Must feel like having an anvil fall on your chest!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Zack: First near fall for the champion right here, and Kinsey has to get out of the blocks here!

Kinsey kicked out at two as Steph started back to her feet, starting to ask her if she was sure she wanted this match after all. The champion pulled her up by the hair again, and whipped her with velocity into the far corner. Kinsey hit the turnbuckles chest first as Steph darted in behind her, looking for a codebreaker. But DeCaro held the top rope, and Steph landed on the back of her head.

Zack: Kinsey had a deathgrip on the top rope, and Steph landed on the back of her head instead. Now’s the time to start putting the offense together!

Mai: No no, she landed on the back of “THE” head.

Kinsey pulled herself together for a moment as Steph started to get up, only for DeCaro to bounce off the near side with a million dollar knee lift that stood the champion up. Kinsey spun into a discus clothesline that dropped her back to the canvas. Her manager, Ryan, looked on with approval as Kinsey let Steph start to get up again before she grabbed her head and dropped her with a facebuster onto the canvas. The challenger rolled to her feet, taking off for the far side now and delivering a baseball slide into the champion’s head as she was starting to move. With the crowd getting more noisy in her favor, Kinsey pulled Steph to her feet and dropped her with a reverse DDT into the canvas. She reached across for the leg to make the cover before the referee went to count.

Mai: The head is the wrong part of the body on Steph to attack, if you ask me.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Zack: The Evolution Champion isn’t out of the woods, but she’s not finding anything but darkness right now.

Steph got her shoulder up just after the two as Kinsey wasted little motion before she got back to her feet. Steph headed for the ropes, trying to help herself back to her feet before DeCaro took o for the far side and rebounded. She cleared the top rope before using a stun gun to drive Steph’s throat across it, snapping her backwards to her knees before Kinsey rolled into the ring and connected with a shining wizard to the back of her head. She immediately dove on top of for her for another cover!

Zack: WHAT A SHOT! That was a knockout blow, Kinsey’s gonna pull it out!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Once again, Stefano rolled her shoulder before the three as the fans had already gotten to their feet with anticipation. Ryan shouted encourage to his pupil as Kinsey started to get back up, eyes remaining focused on the champion.

Mai: Okay, I’ll give you that one. I thought that might have been it too. That kick is still ringing in my ears, and it’s not the booze this time.

Kinsey headed for the corner, hopping up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside and waiting for Steph to get up. The champion started to do just that as DeCaro came off with a double ax handle, but Steph caught her and countered it into a spinebuster. The singer’s face froze in agony as Steph was now on her hands and knees, trying to pull herself together. The crowd in Buffalo sounded like someone let the air out of the room as they saw the champion starting to get back to her feet.

Zack: A fantastic counter from Steph right there, Kinsey shouldn’t have given her time to think.

Mai: That was more luck, I think. Giving Steph time to think, this isn’t a strong suit of hers if you haven’t noticed by now.

Stefano got back up finally, pulling Kinsey with her and planting her head between her legs. She quickly hoisted her up, and delivered a turnbuckle powerbomb that saw the challenger collapse in the corner. Stefano dragged her out, and rolled into a cover before Stringer dropped to count.

Zack: Kinsey’s head looked like it ricocheted on the way down, Stefano’s gonna leave with the title!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOPEE!!

Kinsey got her leg across the bottom rope before the three came down, prompting the referee to point it out to the champion. Steph rolled her eyes, still trying to get herself together a bit after the drubbing she had been taking.

Mai: Too close to the ropes there, or she might have had it. Ryan has taught Kinsey pretty good ring awareness.

Zack: A near fall for the champion there, but Kinsey didn’t wait this long to lose now. This title rematch is all she’s thought about since losing the title she spent years chasing at Relentless!

Steph got back to her feet, dragging the challenger with her before she sent her into the far side with an Irish whip. As Kinsey rebounded, Steph popped her up into the air and mowed her down with a vicious lariat that flattened the blonde. She immediately headed for the corner closest to Kinsey before she hopped onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, delivering a second rope leg drop across her chest. She reached across for the leg to make another cover as the official fell into position.

Zack: The Debt Collector into the leg drop, Steph’s got the cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mai: Credit to Kinsey for kicking out after all that weight fell on her. Like getting a leg drop from a Brontosaurus, I bet.

Steph got back to her feet again, getting a little annoyed at all the near falls. She leaned against the ropes, glancing over to Christian who made a suggestion. She nodded as she heard it, waiting for the challenger to get back to her feet. And when she did, Steph took off towards her and delivered her jumping reverse bulldog!!

Mai: The Walk of Shame...something Steph knows well! She’s kind of a slu---why don’t we get along better? Oh wait, never mind!

Steph grabbed both of Kinsey’s feet, looking as though she were going for her reverse Boston Crab. But Kinsey brought her knees up and catapulted Steph face first into the second turnbuckle. Stefano dropped to her knees in the corner as the fans began to rally behind Kinsey, trying to will her back to her feet.

Zack: I think Steph was looking for the Ratings Spike right there, but Kinsey felt it coming and gave her a mouthful of turnbuckle instead!

Kinsey began to get to her feet, collecting herself as quickly as she could. As the champion rose up, she turned towards Kinsey who hooked her head and delivered her spinning inverted double underhook facebuster!

Zack: That’s the HIGH NOTE!! She’s gonna do it!!

DeCaro lunged across the challenger, hooking both legs for a cover as Stringer dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Steph just got her shoulder up in time right before the referee’s hand was about to hit the mat again. Kinsey looked up at Stringer with a crestfallen look as the referee only showed her two fingers.

Mai: I’ve said this before, hitting her in the head isn’t going to get much accomplished!

The challenger started to her feet again, trying to regain her second wind as Steph started to crawl away from her. Stefano made it to the ropes again, and began to try to get up. Kinsey wet to deliver a Russian leg sweep, but Steph caught her with an elbow to the ribs that doubled her over for a moment. She turned it into an inverted facelock backbreaker. But with Kinsey down, Steph was on the canvas too, trying to recover herself.

Zack: An excellent counter from the champion right there, but these two have taken so much out of each other that neither of them can follow up.

Mai: That’s alright, Steph’s been on her back a lot. She always finds a way to get back up sooner or later.

Steph crawled towards the ropes, using them to help her get up as she leaned against the corner now. She breathed heavily as she watched Kinsey starting to move, and began to tap her foot on the canvas.

Zack: You know what this is, she’s going to punt Kinsey into the fourth row! And that’ll damn sure finish this match!

Mai: Maybe, or she could be tapping her foot to a song stuck in her head. That happens to me sometimes.

Kinsey started to push up to her hands and knees as Steph took off out of the corner, looking for the punt Zack referenced. But DeCaro stood up as Steph was about to connect. Stefano stumbled forward to try to get her balance as Kinsey grabbed her from behind in the Million Dollar Dream. The crowd came to its feet as DeCaro dragged her back towards the center as the champion flailed her arms trying to grab anything she could get her hands on.

Zack: That’s the LULLABY!! Steph missed the punt, and gave Kinsey just the opening she needed!

Stefano grasped in almost any direction, managing to get a handful of the referee’s shirt before Stringer got free of her grip. Stefano started to go for the ropes languidly, only for Kinsey to pull her back to the center all over again. The fans were quite loud at this point as Steph’s movements began to falter before she dropped to her knees with Kinsey leaning over her, keeping the hold firmly applied.

Mai: I wonder how many sheep Steph is counting right about now, Kinsey’s not letting this thing go at all!

Zack: And with all the head shots she’s given to Steph, I’m amazed she lasted this long.

Stringer asked Steph a couple times if she wanted to quit, but got no response before she started raising her arm. It dropped once...twice. And she lifted it a third time before it fell again, and the referee called for the bell as the crowd came to its feet!

Zack: SHE DID IT!! Steph’s out!!

Mai: So not many sheep then?

Kinsey let go of the hold as soon as she heard the bell before the referee raised her hand in victory. Ryan joined her in the ring, raising her other hand before he gave her the Evolution Championship, which brought a wide smile to her face. She gave her trainer a hug as the crowd was roaring in approval.

Tifa: Your winner of this match…..AND NEW FFW Evolution Champion…...KINSEY DECARO!!!

Zack: Kinsey DeCaro has become a two time Evolution Champion! And now...she’s going to be part of one of the most historic matches in FFW history in two weeks...title versus title!

Kinsey clutched her recovered championship to her chest, raising it high above her head to plenty of noise from the crowd as Ryan applauded her. Christian had entered the ring to check on his protege as well, till all of them saw Leona standing at the top of the ramp. Vega gave Kinsey some applause herself, telling her she’d see her in two weeks. Kinsey nodded her head i agreement as both women raised their titles aloft.

Mai: Well I think NYC has a treat coming their way for Velocity 100!

Zack: Champion vs. Champion...Title vs. Title….Kinsey and Leona will collide in the World’s Most Famous Arena in two weeks in the biggest unification match in FFW history! And we’ll find out who that countdown clock we’ve been seeing is preparing us for as well! New York City...Madison Square Garden….it’ll be a night like no other! Thank you for joining us, we’ll see you at Future Shock Wipeout!!

The show goes to split screen of the two champions before we fade out on the Velocity 100 graphic.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:52:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: