Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 11:53:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Wipeout - August 20, 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Wipeout - August 20, 2016  (Read 510 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 20, 2016, 10:59:50 pm »

Live from South Padre Island, Texas!
August 20, 2016

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on what looks like a helicopter shot over a section of South Padre Island. We can see the Future Shock ring with booth and barricade, as well as thousands of fans gathered around it and the rampway up to the small tent not too far away.

Zack: You are looking at a live shot of the absolutely beautiful South Padre Island on the coast of Texas. And you can see thousands of fans who have gathered to see the stars of Future Shock on what promises to be a momentous night. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome...to FUTURE SHOCK WIPEOUT!

We cut to a video package highlighting the card tonight with “Worth It” by Fifth Harmony playing in the background. Clips from the battles between Andi Takata & Isis Morales are shown with the Future Shock Championship behind them. Not to mention the almost yearlong issues between Mallory Bennett & Bianca Salvador leading up to their cage match tonight for a Future Shock Championship match. Mel & Brianna are also highlighted with the Executive Assistant being shown to have Mel arrested, causing Avilo to look ready to pop. Clips from Valentina’s assault on Ashleigh Powell and Cara Stone coming to the rescue are also shown. Sophia & Cereza’s history is shown along with Kassidy & O.E. Ayano as well.

We come back to the live show where we now are somewhere in the back as we see a big drop cloth shake in front of the camera before it gets dropped over what looks like a wagon. Jake Chandler looks proud of himself. However, he is soon joined by Gillie Barnes, dressed in a form fitting criss-crossing bikini of blue and white that shows off her figure, and a tiny boombox with music notes on her hip. She’s looking over his shoulder with curiosity before putting an arm out to lean against his shoulder as she points at the wagon-shaped object.

Gillie: So uh... What’s under this thing you’ve got going here, Jake? A surprise?

Jake: It’s the secret weapon. I got to thinking about a way Andi could win a strap match against someone like Isis. So one day at lunch, I went to a truck stop across town from HQ. I wanted to make sure my idea was going to work. Not only did it work, but a hirsute trucker named Betty thought I was cute. So there’s that.

The last part didn’t seem to interest him at all as he scratched the back of his head.

Jake: Either way, it works! I talked with Andi about it. She has some ideas of her own, but if all else fails….I’m supposed to look for the sign...and…

He leans in to whisper the next part.

Jake: Deploy the secret weapon.

Gillie looked around as Jake whispered before leaning in and whispering back with a sage like nod.

Gillie: Of course, of course. We’re talking Doomsday scenario here, Jake. I’ve not seen in all my old wrestling videos a match like this one where the smaller wrestler comes out on top, but if anyone can do it, its Andi... With possibly this of course. Do... Do you mind if I take a peek?

She whispered the entire thing, before looking around again as though there were prying eyes everywhere. Jake leaned around in both directions as though spies were all about, instead of just a few production assistants not that far away.

Jake: I can show you in a bit. But I was asked to pass along a message if I saw you. Adam wanted you to go see him if he didn’t find you first, said he had some exciting news for you. So I’ go see what that’s about and---OH!

If this were a cartoon, a light bulb would have gone on over Jake’s head as he looks down to Gillie in her bikini with a smile.

Jake: Are you all set and ready for jet skiing? I saw them earlier, and they look cool!

The English wrestler rubs her hands together in a bit of excitement as she starts to speak normally, raising up and putting a hand on her hip with a grin.

Gillie: Ready as I’ll ever be. I’ve never actually ridden a jet ski, but you’ll never find me not giving the old try! I couldn’t find any books on the history of jet skiing, so I had to search the internet! You’d be surprised about the amount of random facts you can learn from there. Some of them are even actually true. I should probably go see Adam first though.

Jake: Sure, I’ll wait for you here when you get done. I want to hear the news too, and then..the secret weapon.

He said it again hush hush before he gave her a very warm hug.

Jake: And good luck tonight too!

She hugged him back, a large grin on her face before it faded slightly.

Gillie: Thanks! Hey have... You seen Mallory at all today? I haven’t heard a peep from her since yesterday or seen her.

Jake: Nope, I’ve been here getting the weapon ready since I got to the beach. But I’ll keep an eye out for her if you want. And if I see her, I’ll tell her you’re looking for her. How’s that?

Gillie: Sounds good! I just wanna make sure she’s not stewing or something.

Jake nods as he watches her head off before we go ringside to find Zack Hudson & Linda Ragnal, both dressed for a day at the beach instead of their usual dress attire.

Zack: Welcome to South Padre Island, a spring break destination for students around the country. But it won’t be known for that tonight as Future Shock has arrived with what may be the most stacked event this brand has ever put together. Zack here, alongside Linda “Tyrannosaurus” Ragnal. Thank you for joining us on what promises to be a memorable night.

Linda: You’re welcome, Zack, and I swear to god I’m ready to tear those rumor mill sites a new one when I have the chance...

Zack: Remind me to tell you what they were saying about your hair color. But anyway, we got six big matches and a jet ski challenge. We just saw the secret weapon..whatever it is for when Andi Takata challenges Isis Morales for the Future Shock Championship.

Linda: That’s going to be very far away on the show, but it’s also one of the most anticipated fights on the card, as well as the steel cage match to cap the year-long feud between Mallory and Bianca where if either one tries to escape, they lose!

Zack: There’s a whole lot planned for this show, folks. So let’s not waste another moment and send it up to the Wildcat in the ring to kick off Future Shock Wipeout.

A history of the Future Shock Cup is shown before we head down to the ring with Gaby in a bikini top and sarong, a bright smile on her face as she looks at the large crowd gathered for the event.

Gaby: The following contest is a first round match in the 2016 Future Shock Cup tournament.

Zack: And boy, is there a lot more to it than just that Cup. There is some bad blood that has brewed to a boil in this one.

Linda: This is the starting point for the Future Shock Cup tournament, but longtime fans know all too well the history that these two participants share.

From the speakers loud guitar can be heard pumping in a methodical and energetic, “Lost Vikings” by Dethklok signals the entrance of Future Shock’s raging redhead. Kassidy, the warrior lost in time rushes out, bouncing with every step along the entrance on the beach. Kassidy’s eyes gazing down upon the ring with fire behind them.

Gaby: Hailing from Dublin, Ireland by way of the Faroe Islands, this is the Warrior Time Forgot....Kassidy!!

Rushing down to the ring Kass slaps the hands of every single fan she can on other side, even running back once more to the entrance and again all the way back down to make sure she tags every hand she can. Running around the ring, slapping every hand possible Kass then slides into the ring, hair whipping back with a primal roar before rising and staring at her opponent as she settles and bounces on her heels.

Zack: I don’t know if there is anyone in Future Shock who excites a crowd quite like Kassidy! And the Warrior That Time Forgot hits the ring at about 90, and she doesn’t stop!

Linda: At that speed, just put a flux capacitor on her and she might just be able to time travel.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah... What up Looch! What up D-Block!”

Walking towards the ring on the sand is the Eighth Chamber Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a throwback Donovan McNabb Philadelphia Eagles over her ring gear and a surgical mask. The Texan crowd boos her vehemently, not a fan of the thug as it was, but the fact that she’s wearing a throwback jersey of the Dallas Cowboys’ most hated rivals (retired player or not) makes them spit extra venom at her. Gaby goes to announce O.E. with a grimace, as Ayano looks to have her own microphone, coming out to the tune of ‘Dirty Ryders Ratatat Remix’ by L.O.X.

Gaby: From Kumamoto, Japan... Weighing in at 151 lbs... She is the EIGHTH CHAMBER OROCHI... Here comes O.E. Ayano!!

O:E: Yo, yo, yo... Yo, yo...

Once O.E. gets to the ring, she pulls off the surgical mask around her mouth and throws it to the ground, pointing at her jersey as she seems to decide she’s going to do a little freestyle while the instrumental to her entrance music continues playing.

O.E.: They said O.E. was gonna get her’s right here in South Padre,
But Kassidy’s gonna catch more hands than an Octuplets birthday.
Oh you should be shook Ayano, Kass is the Warrior That Time Forgot!
Big fuckin’ deal, I’m the Thug That Made Your Dad A Thot!
Oh I should be rocked, by a warrior who thinks combat shall be glorious!
Except I’m such a Big deal, my nickname should be Notorious.
How you want it Kassidy, by these hands or by one big boot?
I can’t even take you seriously when your boyfriend's name is Newt.
Every one of you fans treat Kass like she’s Future Shock’s crown!
You gonna hype the lovechild of Beowulf and Bozo The Clown?
.Get that shit out of here, this is MY tournament, MY cup.
You think Kassidy can step to me? Well I don’t give a--!

O.E. raises the microphone to crown as the few (very few) fans she has in the crowd yell “FUCK!” for her before she nods and tosses the mic before throwing away the throwback jersey.

Gaby: From the streets and weighing in tonight at 152 lbs... She is “The Eighth Chamber Orochi!” ....This is O.E. Ayano!

Zack: The last time we saw OE in the ring, Kassidy’s best friend was throwing her around like a sack of potatoes! But what Kassidy lacks in power, she more than makes up for in energy. OE has her work cut out for her tonight.

Linda: And while Ayano did win that encounter with Kathryn, she has to remember the speed that Kassidy brings in as well.

Referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell as Kassidy is already running the ropes, criss crossing the ring as OE starts trying to badmouth her. The warrior seems to pay her no mind as Kassidy continues to bounce off each side of the ring in all four directions. OE tries to break in front of her, but that doesn’t work so well as Kassidy lowers her shoulder, scoops her up and drives her into the nearest turnbuckle back first. Ayano hits hard as Kassidy scoops her back up again, taking off for the other side and ramming her back first into that corner. As Ayano stumbles out holding her back, Kassidy never stops for running to the far side and mowing her down with a big clothesline. Ayano tries to get up again, only for Kassidy to catch her with a spinning backfist that sends Ayano through the ropes to ringside while the warrior continues running the ropes!

Linda: Kassidy’s speed is incredible! She’s barely even put the breaks on in this fight! She keeps going...and going...and going...and going!

Zack: I’ve never seen anyone like her, and OE probably hasn’t either! I know one thing, I’d stay out of her way the best I could.

OE tries to get back to her feet, only for Kassidy to use a baseball slide under the bottom rope that sends her into the barricade. The warrior runs in place, shouting to the crowd who returns the favor before she starts running around the ring next. OE finally gets back to her feet as she sees Kassidy rounding the corner not far from her. She slides into the ring but Kassidy jerks her feet out from under her, causing her to faceplant on the mat before she drags her out by the ankles to ringside. She quickly resets, and catapults OE into the ringside steps where she lands and doubles over them as a result. The warrior pops back to her feet, running in place and shouting a war cry to the crowd before she peels OE off the steps and rolls her back inside the ring. She quickly joins her, and takes off again!

Linda: OE thought she was safe enough to get back in the ring, but Kassidy wasn’t letting her out of the ringside area so easily.

Zack: And after a brief tour of ringside, we’re back in the ring and Kassidy is back to running the ropes like she’s in a marathon sprint! And OE is in trouble!

OE rolled out of the way when she saw that Kassidy was barreling towards her again. She managed to miss her entirely as Kassidy kept hitting the ropes. Ayano got to her feet, shouting expletives at the warrior till Kassidy stopped on a dime in front of her. OE flinched like she was waiting for some kind of blow. When one didn’t come, she looked back to Kassidy who unleashed a war cry into her face that startled her backwards before Kassidy scooped her up in a front carry and sent her flying with a fallaway slam.

Zack: If OE wanted her attention, she got it right there! Kassidy is unleashing months of aggravation perpetrated on her by OE, and Ayano has had no answer for it.

Linda: In fairness it’s a little hard to answer someone who’s shouting in your face. Although it’s what OE gets with the way she’s been talking to Kassidy.

Kassidy headed towards her to pick her up, but OE surprised her with a grab of her tights and sent her face first into the middle turnbuckle. Kassidy struck hard as OE crawled in behind her, grabbing her head and spiking her face into the turnbuckle again and again. She grabbed her around the waist and rose to her feet, starting to pull her towards the center for what seemed to be a German suplex. But Kassidy let out another cry, grabbed OE’s hands around her waist and literally began to pull her hands apart as she started running in place again. Ayano’s eyes widened as Kassidy overpowered the joshi before she hip checked her and sent her back into the ropes. Ayano rebounded off them, only for Kassidy to step around behind her and send her flying with a German suplex instead. And the crowd roared in approval!

Zack: Did you see OE’s face when she felt Kassidy was literally breaking her grip before that suplex? And Kassidy says anything you can do, I can do better!

Linda: And she’s certainly proving that, busting the German suplex out and hitting it when OE barely had a chance to connect.

Kassidy pulled her back up, hoisting the smaller wrestler over her head in what looked like a military press before Ayano gouged her eyes with two fingers. It blinded her as OE dropped to her feet behind her, spun her around, and dropped her with a DDT. She wasted absolutely no time driving shots into the back of her head, including more that a couple knee drops into the same area. Ayano got to her feet, pulling her up and planting her with a piledriver to the canvas to finally put Kassidy down on the mat. She climbed back to her feet, inciting the crowd with some harsh words as she left Kassidy face down on the mat.

Linda: And there it is, advantage goes to OE for more than a few seconds. All it took was a dirty tactic, of course, but I’m not unfamiliar with OE’s strategies in the ring. She’d do anything at this rate to take control of the fight.

Zack: I don’t think pissing off our fans here is going to be much help. I wouldn’t leave Kassidy for a second in there if it was me, but OE must feel like she’s in very firm control!

Linda: I’d guess a few more tricks up her sleeve. She definitely does manage to be full of them, as well as herself.

Kassidy did begin to move as OE continued to berate the fans, till she happened to look and see the warrior starting to move. She immediately doubled back in a hurry, driving forearms into the back of her head before she hoisted her up and was able to deliver her German suplex this time. She rolled through, and delivered a second and then a third before finally getting back to her feet. The fans on the beach began to chant for Kassidy as she rolled to her stomach and looked as though she were reaching out for them. OE dragged her by the feet back towards the mat, and applied a STF in the center of the ring. The referee dropped down in front of Kassidy, asking her if she wanted to submit. But the warrior gave no sign she would as OE hurled slurs and expletives at her trying to make her do just that.

Zack: I’m not sure what good calling her all those derogatory remark is going to do, other than maybe fire her up even more. Either way, OE has this STF right in the center and Kassidy has to figure out something sooner than later.

Linda: It’s all about kicking her while she’s down, Zack, and OE will taunt Kassidy while she can, even if she lacks the foresight of Kassidy coming back into this.

Kassidy reached for the ropes, but found none anywhere nearby. The referee continued to ask her if she wanted to submit, but instead Kassidy reached up and pushed OE’s fingers into her mouth...and chomped onto them. Ayano shouted in pain as Kassidy had two of her fingers caught before she finally released and Ayano rolled away from her, shaking her hand.

Linda: Well...that’s not exactly the most tactical of submission counters, but it works!

Zack: Ayano’s gonna have bite marks on her fingers for days, and uh oh! She better move fast!

As OE shook her hand, she happened to glance over her shoulder and see Kassidy starting to crawl towards the ropes. Ayano’s eyes widened at that sight of that, immediately dragging her back towards the center and putting the boots to the back of her head. Ayano pulled her to her feet, gripping her arms behind her back and connecting with a tiger suplex. She quickly went for a cover as Keanan dropped to count.

Zack: Tiger suplex well executed, and OE’s looking to call it a night right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kassidy got her shoulder up just after the two as Oe began to headbutt the back of her head. She dragged her to her feet, trying to apply a dragon sleeper but Kassidy countered out of it and into a swinging neckbreaker that put them both on the canvas. And with the crowd solidly behind her, the warrior began to crawl towards the ropes.

Linda: It’s taken us this long to get to our first pinfall, and after that impressive swinging neckbreaker from Kassidy both girls are on the mat as they try to get up before the count of ten and continue this contest!

Zack: Kassidy’s going for those ropes, and we know what happens if she makes it. It’s like they electrify her, it’s the only way to describe it!

OE got her bearings, darting towards Kassidy as she was almost to the ropes. She jerked her up from behind, grabbing her head for a reverse DDT. But Kassidy caught her with a right to the chin that loosened her grip. It wobbled OE backwards a second before she took off towards the ropes, looking for a running kneelift. But Kassidy swept her other leg out from under her and caused her to land on the mat instead. And as she pointed towards the ropes, the fans responded loudly before she began to crawl in that direction.

Linda: OE was up first, but Kassidy has caught her second wind and is using it as best she can against Ayano!

Zack: OE better stop her….she better stop her quickly!

OE sat up, holding the back of her head and trying to regain her senses when she looked over to see Kassidy had made it to the bottom rope. She wrapped both hands around it, and began to shake it as OE cursed to no one but herself when she saw it. Kassidy grabbed the middle rope, and began to shake it violently, causing the all the ropes around the ring to shake with her as she started to scream again.

Zack: I have seen this so many times, and OE is about to find out the hard way why she shouldn’t have ever let this happen! Look at those ropes shaking!

Linda: We’re at the stage of the match where, somehow, Kassidy’s ability to shake the ropes gives her super strength! As well as near-super invulnerability. This can NOT be good for OE.

Ayano bridged the gap and began to drive elbows into her back repeatedly, but Kassidy continued to shake the ropes to no effect. Five shots connected to no effect as OE headed for the nearby corner. She climbed up to the top turnbuckle, and came down with a double ax handle shot to her back as Kassidy was back to her feet, shaking the top rope violently before she turned on OE. Ayano began to lay in right hands to her head, none of which stopped Kassidy at all. She clocked her with a haymaker before Kassidy pounded her chest and told her to do it again!

Linda: I...would not take up that dare, OE.

Zack: Nothing but hard shots to the head and the body by OE Ayano, and no effect! It’s like Kassidy can’t even feel them...and I’m not sure she can!

OE went to strike her again as Kassidy blocked the shot, and fired back with one her own. It sent Ayano back a couple steps before she walked forward, and ate another. Back a step, walk forward and ate another. Kassidy grabbed her arm and whipped her across for the ride. As she rebounded, Kassidy popped her up into the air and caught her on the way down with a huge spinebuster! The orange haired warrior pounded her chest with a scream as she got back to her feet, meanwhile OE clutched her lower back in agony.

Zack: A pop up into one nasty spinebuster, and Kassidy is on another level right here! You could hear OE’s back snap against the canvas, while Kassidy has gone supernova!

Linda: There is indeed no stopping Kassidy at this point! She’s on an adrenaline rush, and nothing short of a steamroller can stop her!

Kassidy began to run in place as OE tried to get to her feet, being pulled up the rest of the way. The warrior planted her head into position, and brought her up for what looked like a powerbomb. But Kassidy walked backwards, and fell the same direction as OE’s head snapped off the top turnbuckle instead. Her head almost ricocheted before she hit the mat!

Linda: An unexpected move from Kassidy as she tosses OE back into the turnbuckles! And the warrior is looking to end it now!

Kassidy dove across her for the cover, hooking the far leg as the referee dropped into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Though OE’s arms didn’t move, the referee noticed her foot under the bottom rope and waved off the count. She pointed it out to Kassidy, who started back to her feet and screaming another war cry into the crowd, which they responded in kind.

Zack: OE is damn lucky right there! I don’t think she knows where she is right now, and it may be just a matter of seconds before Kassidy finishes this once and for all!

Linda: Agreed, I think Kassidy has taken her on a trip all over the ring, and Ayano is looking mighty winded, having barely gotten more than a few moves in against Kassidy.

Kassidy made a ripping motion with her hands, to which the crowd responded loudly. She nodded her head, and leaned down to grab OE.

Zack: She’s calling for the Gallowglass Ripper, her favorite submission!

Kassidy dropped down and applied that very submission, but as soon as she did, OE rolled her up into a small package out of nowhere. The referee dove into position before OE grabbed a handful of tights and kicked her feet up onto the middle rope!

Linda:

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The boos came from all around the ring as OE immediately rolled out to the floor to get away from Kassidy. The referee joined her on the floor, raising her hand before OE jerked it away.

Zack: Seriously?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Gaby: Here is your winner………..O.E. AYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANO!!!!

Linda: OE stole this one, Zack. All the work Kassidy put into this fight was taken from under her nose as the ref failed to notice the handful of tights at the end!

Kassidy got to her feet, screaming in agitation as she glared down to OE. Ayano immediately headed towards the back, trying to put as much distance as she could between them.

Zack: It took a handful of tights and both feet on the ropes for Ayano to get the leverage she needed to hold Kassidy down for three seconds! And look at OE get the hell out of Dodge, she wants nothing more to do with that woman!

Linda: But Kassidy wants everything to do with her after she managed to take that advancement in the Future Shock Cup from her!

As Kassidy looked thunderous in the ring, the crowd began to chant her name all over again before we head elsewhere.

Winning Cups Runs in the Family

The show returns back to the staff area, where we find Sara Wilson with one of the women participating in the Future Shock Cup tournament. Sara is appropriately dressed for the show in a light sundress, considering it’s a bit too warm for formal wear.

Sara: Wipeout continues here on South Padre Island. Earlier tonight, we saw the first match in the tournament for the 2016 Future Shock Cup. But my guest at this point will also be participating. Thanks for joining me, Mandy!

Mandy, dressed similarly to Sara, bounces on the balls of her feet and grins.

Mandy: Thanks for having me, Sara! Tell ya though,that was a pretty damn good match we had earlier for the Cup, can’t wait for my own!

Sara: Well you know what that Cup has done for many careers in FFW. It’s crowned new No Surrender Champions like Jo McFarlane. Last year, it’s what lead to Megan Caraway getting her shot at the Ultraviolence Championship, which she still holds today. But I’m guessing what you want is what is currently held by Isis Morales. Is that accurate?

Mandy: Of course! I would absolutely love to be able to go through all this and one day get a shot at the Future Shock Title, no matter who holds it if and when that time comes. And I do say this knowing that to get there, I have a mountain to climb before even reaching the champion herself.

Sara: On the next edition of Future Shock, your match in the Cup will take place against Willow. You might recall that we didn’t get to see a whole lot of Willow on our last show, due to a very perturbed Mel Avilo. Willow didn’t seem too thrilled about it either. Do you think Willow has a reason to be a little irritated with how the match went down?

Mandy: Honestly, yeah, Willow has every right to be pissy with what happened in that match, and I don’t think many people would blame her for it. The only question I have is who would you place blame on? Brianna might have kept her hands to herself until after the match, but she went down there with the express intention of screwing with Mel, and Willow as a result of that. Mel, however just...wouldn’t focus on anything other than wrestling a glorified handicap match and the woman who’s been pissing her off for weeks. I know if I had been in that match, I’d have likely walloped someone after it was over out of sheer frustration, Wholly unfair to her.

Sara: It’s interesting to me that the roles are reversed. If this match had taken place say three months ago, one would have likely suspected Willow of trying to do things like this. But since she has seemingly had a change of heart about the path she was on, that’s not the case. The fact she didn’t do anything to Mel during or after that match may finally prove she’s on the level with everyone about her outlook. Would you agree with that? Do you think the old Willow would have taken matters into her own hands?

Mandy: The “old” Willow wouldn’t have waited until the end of the match. She’d have blind tagged Mel, pissed her off and sent her partner into a blind rage where no one would have been safe. At least I imagine that would have been the case. But I don’t think Willow six months ago would have wanted a partner at all.

Sara: In any event, you will meet her next at Future Shock’s seventh episode in the next round of the Cup tournament. What are you expecting out of her when you two meet?

Mandy: I...expect a very frustrated woman who may want to take her frustrations out on me purely because I’m right in front of her and I wouldn’t blame her for it or hold anything against her for it. All the same though, I expect what I expect when I walk into any match - something that I can look back on with a smile regardless of the result. Obviously I would rather win the match and the whole thing but baby steps, of course.

Sara: Coming up next, we are about to see Cereza meet Sophia Pike. Care to give a prediction? Can she get the Aspire Ring back? What do you think?

Mandy: I hope she can. I believe she can. I am quite certain that she can and want to see it returned to where it should be. However there is that small part of me that doubts that justice will be served. I want that part to be wrong so badly, but can’t help having to look at all sides.

Sara: Well we’ll find out in just a moment, because as I said, that match is next!

We cut from there.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:33:30 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 11:01:42 pm »

With a video package showing the repeated attacks on Cereza in recent weeks by Sophia Pike, including her theft of the Aspire Ring, we head back to the ring and find Gaby standing by with her microphone.

Zack: You just saw it, fans. For weeks, Sophia Pike has seemed hellbent on destroying Cereza. At first, it was about getting the Aspire Ring from her...until the night she stole it right behind her. And now Cereza’s heading into the Future Shock Cup tournament, but tonight it’s about payback and hopefully retrieving a ring that means a lot to her.

Linda: Indeed it is, Zack. The Aspire Ring was Cereza’s first achievement in FFW, so it does mean something to her in that regards. Given she’s the last one to have it before Sophia swiped it, as well as all the attacks she had, it only makes sense that Cereza gives Sophia a bit of payback.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Voodoo Johnson’s “Dirty Angel” begins to play, and before anyone even steps out through the curtain, the crowd and booing and jeering. There's more than a few seconds before out steps the current "holder" of the Aspire Ring, Sophia Pike--which she proudly shows off to the audience, in the most vain way, kissing the top of the ring and raising her arm up, turning her hand to face outward and show the ring itself off. The boos only get louder for the Seattle native, who just grins and raises a middle finger on her other hand.

I should have known it was a long run
Shook my head and made my way home
But when I turned and laid my eyes on the Dirty Angel with the broken halo

Spirits led me to the other side
Took my hand before I realized
Just one glance and I was tied to the Dirty Angel with the broken halo

Sophia pauses at the top of the ramp momentarily, just grinning and taking a moment to soak in the boos. She makes her way down the ramp, stopping at either side to "personally show the ring off" to a fan in the front row--when one of them starts getting in her face, though, she feints a backhand strike which abruptly sends him back to his seat.

It's too late, it's too much
She’s infected me with her touch
I'm too high, she’s too low
Dirty Angel take me home

The more I drink the more I need her
The more I think the more I feel her
Creeping inside I can't believe her
The Dirty Angel with the broken halo

Sophia climbs up onto the ring apron, leaning her back against the ropes and staring out into the audience. She takes a second to kiss the top of the ring again, balling her fist and raising her arm, spreading her other arm out wide. With a smirk, she climbs into the ring through the middle rope, pausing for a moment or two once she's bent over and winking at the camera, before finally sliding into the ring and backing herself into one of the corners.

Gaby: Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington--weighing in at one-hundred thirty seven pounds, she is the “Emerald City Siren:” SO--

Sophia cuts Gaby off, raising one finger and pushing herself out of the corner. She whispers something in Gaby's ear, which...after a second, she relays to the audience.

Gaby: She is the "Emerald City Siren," and the current holder of the Aspire Ring: SOOOOOOOOOPHIAAAAAA PIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!

Sophia offers Gaby a beaming grin for doing as she asks, then settles herself back in the corner, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: Sophia Pike may be Future Shock’s public enemy number one, not only with her comments about the brand itself but with the theft of the Aspire Ring. She wanted to break Katie Day’s arm on our last show, and I see no reason she won’t attempt to do the same with Cereza.

Linda: It does beg the question why Sophia was brought to Future Shock in the first place, although I’m guessing it was so she could learn to develop an attitude adjustment.

"I'm Too Virtuous" plays over the sound speakers as fans draw their attention to the entrance ramp, waiting for whichever competitor is using this theme for the night. A spotlight moves around on the stage awaiting their entrance...only to shift over to the side and find the competitor.

Cereza is wearing sunglasses, laying back in a lounge chair as she sips on a nonalcoholic Pina colada, wearing high-cut white tank top (over a black bikini top), a pair of cut-off denim short-shorts (with a black bikini underneath) and sandals. As the crowd roars and cheers for the former stripper, she lifts her Eyewear up and smirks before sitting up out of the chair and heading down the ramp, waving and kissing out to the crowd.

Gaby: From Liverpool, England, she is...CEREZA!

The Wiccan rolls her way inside the ring, smiling as she waves out to the crowd. She hops up in the corner, glaring at Sophia as she awaits the fight to begin.

Zack: And for that woman, it’s about getting back something very important to her and this brand. And it’s about serious payback against a woman who has dogged her for weeks!

Linda: Sophia has gone on the attack against Cereza repeatedly in attempts to get the ring from her. Tonight, the shoe’s on the other foot, and there’s nothing Sophia can do to worm her way out of this.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell as Cereza takes off towards Sophia, who immediately ducks out of the ring to the ground. The referee tries to get Cereza to move back as Sophia demands to have room to get back into the ring. Davis talks Cereza into it, finally moving back a few steps before Sophia climbs up onto the apron. Cereza makes one step towards her, and Sophia hops back down to the ground again and shakes her head. The fans around the barricade boo Pike as she gives them an obscene gesture, demanding the referee hold Cereza back or she’ll walk out right now.

Linda: Well gosh, Sophia, at some point you’re going to need to fight her. After all, isn’t that what you came to FFW to do?

Zack: Pike’s telling the referee she’ll walk out of here right now if she doesn’t restrain Cereza. And I have no doubt she’d do it too.

Davis gets Cereza back again, turning towards Sophia and telling her to get into the ring. Pike climbs back up onto the apron, and starts to step through the ropes before she shakes her hand and hops back down, instead opting for some stretches and loosening up. The boos only get louder at this point as Cereza paces back and forth like a panther, clearly growing more and more aggravated now.

Linda: Oh come on with this...she’s just stalling!

Davis started a ten count at this point before Cereza shook her head, and rolled out under the bottom rope on the other side of the ring. As Sophia stretched into a split almost on the ground, Cereza barreled around the corner at a quickening speed. And as soon as she rounded the corner, Pike grabbed a handful of sand and threw it into her eyes to blind her. Cereza covered her face and tried to clear her vision before Sophia grabbed her head and smacked it into the apron over and over again like a basketball to boos from the crowd. Pulling her head down, she fired knees into her face repeatedly before she threw her into the ring and finally climbed inside as well with a smile on her face.

Linda: Ah, I see, NOW she’s ready to pick a fight! She’s also ready to use the sand to blind Cereza and get the upper hand in this match!

Zack: Sophia Pike’s never met a rule she liked, or didn’t like to break. Cereza can’t see too well, and now Pike’s ready to get this match going. Look at that smirk!

Cereza tried to wipe her eyes clean of the sand as Sophia caught her with a kick to the back of the head as she sat on her knees. She then took off towards the far side ropes, coming back with a knee lift into Cereza’s head before she pointed towards the back. Davis glanced to see what she was pointing at before Sophia produced a chain from her boot and wrapped it around Cereza’s neck before wrapping her arm over it like a headlock as she began to choke the stripper out. Davis looked back as Cereza gasped for breath in what appeared to be a headlock as Sophia could be seen from another angle pulling on the chain behind her head.

Linda: From Melinda’s perspective she won’t be able to see that Sophia’s choking Cereza out with that chain! Also, how did she even fit that in her boot?! Why didn’t the referee pat her down?!

Zack: Someone should tell Melinda Davis it’s not customary for someone to choke in a headlock, but that’s what Cereza is doing here.

Sophia looked to be really wrenching in that headlock before Cereza grabbed her head, and dropped into a jawbreaker. Pike stumbled back, holding her jaw before the chain fell onto the mat in front of Cereza. The stripper got her wind back finally, picking up the chain herself as she started to get back to her feet. Anger etched on her face, she looked about to blast Sophia with a right hand until Davis caught her hand after seeing the chain. This gave Sophia the opening she needed as Davis tried to get the chain from Cereza’s hand, Sophia delivered a low blow punt between her legs that dropped her to her knees while Davis delivered the chain to the timekeeper, seeing none of it.

Linda: Cereza got caught at a bad time holding that chain! Now Melinda has confiscated it, and handing it to the outside has given Sophia a chance to strike! Cereza isn’t having any luck right now!

Zack: If it wasn’t for bad luck, Ithavoll wouldn’t have any at all! I don’t blame her for wanting to return the favor after being choked out with it!

Sophia grinned with amusement as she slapped Cereza across the back of the head, as she tried to regain her composure. She pulled her up to her feet, whipping her into the nearby corner before she strolled in after her. Pike began to call her all manner of names before asking her if she spit or swallowed...before spitting into her face. She strolled out of the corner with her arms out for fan adoration that wasn’t coming. Meanwhile, Cereza wiped the spit out of her face and stared a hole into the back of Sophia’s head as she was facing the other direction.

Zack: Now may not be the time for that, Sophia! I think Cereza’s about had enough of this, look at that face!

Linda: I don’t know what she’s more upset by, the amount of punishment she’s received or the ‘spit or swallow’ comment.

As Sophia turned back towards the corner, Cereza picked her up by the neck with both hands and threw her into the corner before she began to unload with furious lefts and rights to the body as the live crowd roared in approval. Cereza fired a series of European uppercuts into her head before she whipped her across to the far corner. Pike struck back first before Cereza crushed her with a corner clothesline. She climbed up to the middle turnbuckle, and the fans counted ten right hands to the head before she grabbed her and delivered a bulldog into the canvas off the middle rope. Sophia started to get up, only for Cereza to apply a full nelson into a suplex before she rolled over on top of her, and returned to hammering right hands into her head.

Linda: And Cereza is giving it to Sophia now! The Wiccan stripper is full of energy and blasting it into Sophia with a bulldog from the ropes and a Full Nelson suplex!

Zack: I hope you didn’t come expecting a catch as catch can classic, this is going to be a fight! And Ithavoll is dropping bombs into the Emerald City Sexpot!

Cereza got back to her feet, pounding the mat with both fists as she doubled back to pull Sophia up. Pike was jerked back to her feet before Cereza whipped her across for the ride. As she rebounded, Cereza snapped both arms around her waist and hurled her with a release belly to belly suplex. She quickly climbed to her feet, delivering her cheerleader leg drop across her chest. Davis dropped to count, but Cereza shook her head and got back to her feet.

Zack: Look at that, the referee was about to count a fall but Cereza says no. She’s not made Sophia suffer enough for that yet!

Linda: I don’t know how brave Cereza is in that regard, but she should be trying to keep Sophia down at every cost, not playing her like a fiddle.

Cereza pulled Sophia up over her shoulder before she hung her upside down in a tree of woe in the corner. She fired a few knees into her body repeatedly before she headed for the next corner, and looked to be measuring her for something. With the fans rallying behind her, Cereza took off with a baseball slide. But Pike sat up on the turnbuckle as Cereza ended up wrapping herself around the poll. Pike freed her feet, and collapsed into the ring. Cereza was in obvious pain as Sophia crawled away from her, shaking her head and rolling out under the bottom rope and starting to head up the ramp to leave.

Linda: Where’s she going?! Sophia is basically telling the match to sit on it, and she’s heading out of the ring area, possibly with the Aspire Ring!

Zack: Pike wants nothing more to do with Cereza, and she’s taking a hike! Cereza hit that post at a high rate of speed, she’s in pain. Pike COULD take advantage, but she wants out.

Sophia got about halfway up the ramp to the back before she found someone standing in her path. The cameras zoomed in to see Sophia stopped dead in her tracks as Angelina Fantastica was blocking the path. Angelina shook her head, and pointed back to the ring as Sophia told her to get out of the way.

Zack: Well maybe she’s not leaving, she just ran into the guardian of the gate...Angelina Fantastica!

Linda: Angelina’s one of two women who recently won a shot at the Aspire Ring. I’m actually more surprised she isn’t trying to remove it from Sophia herself. But much like any fan, I think she wants to see this dealt with as cleanly as-nevermind.

Sophia looked back to the ring as Cereza was back up to her feet, and Angelina used this chance to grab her by the head and the tights and drag her back to the ring and throw her inside with Cereza. The crowd gave Angelina quite the ovation as Sophia got to her feet, screaming at her at ringside. Angelina told her what she could kiss before Cereza snapped her arms around her waist from behind, and executed triple German suplexes onto Pike!

Zack: Sophia’s not leaving tonight, unless it’s a flight to Germany with those triple suplexes! Cereza had time to recover, while Sophia was trying to get on the first flight out of Texas!

Linda: Thankfully Angelina steered her and this fight back on course, and Cereza is putting Sophia into a first class finish! I think that covers the flight puns for the evening...

Cereza jerked her back to her feet, looking for another German suplex. But Pike caught her with a back elbow to the side of her head that stunned her a moment. Sophia stepped forward, delivering a mule kick to her abdomen before she pinned her arm behind her back and slammed her to the canvas. Pike held the back of her head, glaring daggers at Angelina at ringside. Sophia began to stomp away at her arm, softening it up before she dragged her towards the corner. Pike rolled out under the bottom rope, and then wrapped Cereza’s arm around the ringpost at a high rate of speed. Ithavoll shouted in pain as her arm connected violently with the post before Sophia tried to bend it the other direction against the post as the referee counted her down to four before she finally relented.

Linda: Cereza looked to hit another suplex on Sophia, but the Emerald City Siren hit an elbow to the head that lead into Cereza’s arm striking against the ring post. And Cereza cannot be in the best of feelings with sophia bending her arm like a pretzel!

Sophia pulled up the ring apron, pulling out a chair from under the ring. Angelina hopped up onto the apron, telling the referee. But Sophia took full advantage, and delivered a crashing blow with the chair across Cereza’s arm as it lay against the post.

Zack: Davis...TURN AROUND!!

CLANG!

Sophia tossed the chair to the sand as the referee spun back to see her merely taunting Cereza, as she clutched her arm to her chest tightly in agony.

Linda: A snake, Zack. I’ve said this before about Sophia, and it bears repeating. The woman is a SNAKE.

Zack: Angelina tried to warn the official, but it gave Sophia all the opening she needed! And Cereza’s arm may be in pieces right now!

Sophia slithered into the ring under the bottom rope, just as Linda suggested she might...like a snake. Pike continued to ask Cereza if she was alright, asking her if she was gonna cry before telling her she’d give her something to cry about before jerking her away from the corner by that arm and applying a cross armbreaker on the canvas. Cereza screamed in pain as Sophia pulled on her arm in the submission.

Linda: This isn’t good for Cereza! Sophia’s turned her arm into silly putty and now she has her locked in an armbreaker for an already broken appendage!

Zack: Cereza will either tap out or Sophia will break her arm. Pike doesn’t care if she wrestles again anytime in the future. She couldn’t care less!

Pike continued to twist that arm as Davis dropped down, asking Cereza if she wanted to quit. Angelina started pounding the mat, rallying the fans behind her as Cereza’s fingers clawed her own face as she tried to block out the pain. Sophia continued to pull as Cereza clawed her fingers into the mat before letting her hand wave over it.

Zack: I hate to say it, but maybe she should just tap out. It’s not worth being injured or suffering possible lifelong damage! She’s thinking about it too!

Linda: I don’t want her to tap either, Zack, but with the way this match has gone for her and the condition she’s in, it might be best. Just because you barely survive Isis doesn’t mean you can take on the world.

Cereza’s hand continued to wave over the mat as tears began to run down her face, thanks to the pain she was experiencing. Pike told her to quit over and over before Cereza’s hand hit the mat, but not to tap as she started to pull both of them with one arm a few inches before she grabbed the bottom rope. The fans loved this as Davis told Sophia to break, but she didn’t till Davis got to four. Pike finally released it as Cereza wrapped her good arm around the bottom rope and clutched the other to her body.

Linda: Cereza managed to crawl to the ropes! Her arm is still in bad shape, but at least Sophia isn’t locking her into a submission move, for the moment anyway.

Zack: Not now, but I know Sophia’s looking for her favorite submission...her version of the Fujiwara armbar! Cereza’s definitely in a bad bad spot right now.

The stripper used her good arm to help her get to her feet with the ropes assisting. Sophia moved straight for her as Cereza surprised her with a haymaker shot with the good arm. It rocked Pike backwards as Cereza connected with a second and third, wobbling the Seattle native. The crowd started getting loud again in her favor as she started nodding her head. Pike stumbled forward to grab her  before Cereza whipped her into the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a big lariat...but with the wrong arm. Sophia hit the mat like a sack of bricks, and Cereza dropped to her knees to clutch her arm against her body while tears began to flow again from her eyes.

Linda: Lariat from Cereza! But using her bad arm is going to cost her, as she can’t do anything but feel the pain while Sophia is out like a light in the corner.

Zack: That arm is useless, but old habits die hard! She’s hit that lariat before, but it’s never felt like it did this time! Cereza has to find a way to close the show and quick!

Cereza clutched her arm tightly till she noticed Sophia starting to get up. Ithavoll got back to her feet, and circled around behind her. When Pike turned towards her, Cereza kicked her in the gut and delivered her snap DDT!

Zack: PLATFORM HEEL TRIP!! COVER HER!!

Cereza dropped to her knees again, hugging the arm she used for the DDT in agony before she started to crawl towards Sophia and drop across her for a cover.

Linda: Cereza’s arm is costing her a lot of momentum! This cover should end it, but that crawling is buying Sophia time!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Pike rolled her shoulder at the last second, causing Davis to hold up two fingers before Cereza looked up at her, seemingly heartbroken as her face was a teary mask of pain.

Linda: She thought she had it! Cereza’s fought so hard through the pain to get here, but Sophia’s not out just yet! I think even Cereza feels she’s given everything she could, but it’s amounting to nothing!

Cereza got back to her feet, looking to the crowd and to Angelina a moment before she pumped her good arm. She circled around as Sophia started to stir finally, beginning to get to her feet.

Zack: Maybe one more will do it! Cereza has something in mind!

As Sophia turned towards her, Cereza grabbed her head and delivered the kneeling facebuster! The crowd rumbled in enthusiasm as she dove across her for the cover.

Zack: BOUNCER DROP!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as the crowd roared in approval. Cereza sat up, her arm tightly clutched against her body before the referee raised the other in victory. Angelina applauded from ringside.

Linda: She did it! Cereza gave Sophia payback for all those attacks just to get the Aspire Ring!

Gaby: Your winner of this match………………..CEREZA!!!!!

Angelina joined her in the ring, helping her to her feet and raising her hand in victory. It brought a smile to her face as Angelina gave her a loose hug, sure not to hurt her other arm at all.

Zack: Angelina, like this crowd, is giving Cereza all the credit in the world for fighting through the pain and coming back to pick up a big win tonight. She’ll head into the Future Shock Cup tournament next, along with Angelina who will be in a jet ski challenge tonight!

Angelina pointed down to Sophia, talking to Cereza about something as the stripper was still trying to move her injured arm as little as possible.

Linda: I’m not sure what’s going on here. Are they looking to get the ring back from Sophia?

Angelina pulled Sophia up into a sitting position, holding her arms as Cereza used her good arm to reach into Pike’s top and jerk out the Aspire Ring before letting her drop back to the canvas. Ithavoll held it high overhead with the crowd roaring in approval as Angelina beamed.

Zack: That’s exactly what it was about! Cereza kept her promise and the Aspire Ring is going back to where it belongs!

Linda: And thank goodness for that! Which means now Angelina and Harley Shannon will have something worth fighting over when they go against one another to determine the next Aspire Ring bearer!

Cereza and Angelina left the ring, with Fantastica raising her hand one last time before we cut elsewhere.

Now Sponsored By…

The show returns to the back again where we find the bikini-clad Gillie having found the person she was asked to see, that being the Director of Future Shock. Adam sends an assistant off in the other direction before he turns his attention to her with a smile.

Adam: Just the girl I was looking for! Jake texted me a bit ago, said he ran into you. Thanks for coming to see me. You look fantastic, by the way.

Gillie grins and winks at Adam before reaching off camera and grabbing a life jacket to fasten on over her shoulders while she speaks to the Director of Future Shock.

Gillie: Thanks for the compliment! I saw this bikini and just had to grab it the other day. So how’s it going? You wanted to see me about something?

Adam: I did. It’s about your segment you’ve been doing, This Week in Wrestling. It’s gotten to be pretty popular, and going forward...you’re going to have a sponsor for it. How does that sound?

The Prospect looks absolutely shocked by this, flabbergasted might be the right word as she tries to form a string of words together that sound like something coherent.

Gillie: I... Me... You... Future Shock... Wrestling... Sponsors?

It doesn’t help that she points back and forth between herself and Adam as she lets out these random words but one can assume she’s excited as her smile gets million dollar wide, every pearly white on display.

Gillie: That sounds amazing! How are we gonna do it? Will it be like advertisements popping up on the lower third of the screen or cutting in between the segment for a fifteen or thirty second ad?

Adam: More like the radio. You’ll need to find a way to work them into your presentation each show. Advertisers want the star of the show to do the talking rather than just put up little ads on the screen.

Gillie looked as though that had given her a little bit of pause on how to process and do this successfully but she nodded all the same and extended a hand to Adam... Before seeming to say screw it and hugging him full on.

Gillie: I’m not going to let you down then Adam, not with this. It’s too important, especially with Future Shock. I’ll make sure our Advertisers are absolutely impressed from show to show.

Adam happily returns her hug, giving her a nudge.

Adam: Well that’s not all. They aren’t just paying us for this, but you’ll be getting a cut of the proceeds too. So you will have a little extra green in your….

He looks her up and down, not seeing any jeans obviously.

Adam: Hand.

Gillie followed his glance around her before putting a hand over her mouth to cover a sly grin.

Gillie: Good choice word, but that’s even better. I can save up and send some cash back home to mum and my step-dad!

Adam: Sounds good. And good luck tonight in the jet ski challenge. And most of all, have fun.

In the background, Jake can be seen with the same secret weapon as Mallory appears from the other side. She tells him a few words and then hugs him once before walking past. Gillie seems to miss all of this.

Gillie: Will do my best on the former, and always the latter Adam! For the old school!

From there, we head to a video package detailing the history between Valentina Lozano & “Hurricane” Cara Stone.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:34:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 11:04:33 pm »

With the history of the issues shown between Valentina & Cara shown starting at the last Future Shock event surrounding Ashleigh Powell and their recent altercations, we head back to the ring and find Gaby front and center. She glances around and sees she’s alone in the ring without an official.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: You want to talk about a grudge match? They don’t come much more heated than what we are about to see, Linda.

Linda: It does not, Zack, and no matter how long this goes on for these two women remain within the heat of the moment!

“Desolation” by Neeko Freeman, blares into the stadium. What happens next can be best described as something that came straight out of a post-apocalyptic movie. Four men in weird outfits and hairdos are shown riding down the ramp in makeshift motorcycles, catching the attention of everyone in the stadium. After running around the ringside area, the men ride up the ramp and make their way towards the stage, where another man, also wearing a weird outfit with his hair slicked back and wearing an eye patch, waits for them standing in the center of the stage as the four men park their bikes on the stage, two riders on each side of him. As the camera comes closer, the “one-eyed man” in the center of the stage is revealed as none other than Domingo Garza. As the music dies down, Domingo raises a makeshift sword he has in his hand towards the crowd as he begins to speak…..

Domingo: Take heed to these words, for they are directed towards you all!

Behold your conqueror! The divine, superior woman you all should be bowing to; the beautiful & fierce Amazon who represents the divine city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada; walking the earth in her 5’10 athletic & flawlessly sculptured 135 pound frame. Savor this moment, peasants; knowing that your very existence exists because of your purpose of being the ground she walks on as she rules YOUR world. Now on your knees and worship at the feet of the one true “Warrior Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!

Just then, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate while smoke emerges from under the stage. The men on the stage suddenly get on their knees while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, something rises from beneath the stage. It’s a wickedly crafted medieval version of a throne. Regally sitting on the throne is Valentina, who’s wearing a post-apocalyptic inspired wrestling gear, accompanied by a long coat. She’s wearing tribal-like face paint in a warlike mask and has a diamond bindi charm just below her forehead, looking directly at the ring with a malicious smirk. Standing beside her, six hunky barebacked masked “slaves” begin to carry the throne down the ramp.

The sold-out crowd in the beach area explodes to a thunderous round of boos and jeers. But atop her throne Valentina is unfazed by their negativity, as she continues her focus towards the ring.

As they reach the ringside area, the men stop their walk and lower the throne onto the floor. Then, one of the slaves goes over to graciously kiss Valentina’s booted feet and then gets in position next to the ring, getting on all fours. Soon after, the other five men repeat the same gesture to create a human runway for Valentina. Valentina then rises from the throne and makes her way to the ring, causally stepping on the men’s strong backs with no regard to who she’s walking on. Valentina then walks up to the ring and walks across the edge. She looks around the stadium as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and poses to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina comes down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her long coat and then leans against the ropes in a sexy pose as continues to look toward the stage, waiting for her opponent to come out.

Linda: And it has to be reminded that a lot of this began because Valentina and Kimmi Hate would destroy Ashleigh Powell and end her career as quickly as it began. And among the many who took offense to what they had done was Cara Stone.

Zack: Rightfully so at that. Valentina’s got a lot of payback coming her way right here. Cara’s due up next, and we’re going to need a referee sooner than later.

“STAND UP!”

“Stand Up” by POS hits the PA and Hurricane Cara Stone walks out onto the stage on the beach. She jumps in place and raises her arms to cheers from the fans in attendance. The fans respond in kind.  Cara walks down the aisle, kicking up sand and slapping fans hands along the way as she goes to the ring.

Gaby: From Upstate New York, weighing in at 136 pounds…”HURRICANE” CAARRAAAA STOOOONE!

Cara continues down the aisle and then climbs up on the apron and rolls into the ring before kipping up to her feet to a pop from the crowd.  Cara stands in the middle of the ring and poses for the audience as the music dies down.

Zack: “Hurricane” Cara has had about enough of Valentina Lozano, and she could start a club on that! And tonight’s all about repaying her for the suffering she’s caused innocent people!

Linda: Cara has shown for weeks she’s not at all happy with Valentina’s antics, and tonight’s the night she finally looks to take Valentina down several pegs! All we can hope for is a referee that won’t play favorites.

Both women stare across at one another as Gaby glances around again, still finding no official before we see Adam heading out onto the ramp.

Adam: I’m not going to keep you ladies long, but given the importance of this match...and especially how things went down with the referee in Valentina’s last tag match on Future Shock, I’ve decided that a normal referee...isn’t going to be sufficient tonight. And I’ve hired one who is more than up for the task!

Zack: You remember the tag match she had with Cara & Anna not that long ago, Linda.

Linda: Absolutely, while Cara and Anna won it was a frustrating journey for them and the viewers as the referee continued to screw up any time they had the advantage. I’d count the ways but we’d be here all night.

Adam: So for tonight only here at Future Shock Wipeout, allow me to introduce the special guest referee for this match….

The crowd began to murmur and buzz as they looked towards the ramp before a familiar woman appeared dressed in shorts and a referee’s top. And the fans rumbled in approval!

Adam: ASHLEIGH POWELL!!

Linda: WOW! I know Ashleigh has been kept around Future Shock with a role of importance, but I didn’t imagine her being a referee in the slightest!

Ashleigh beamed at the response from the crowd as she headed towards the ring, while Adam returned to the back. The brunette climbed inside as Lozano was NOT happy about it at all. Ashleigh told her she’d call it down the middle, but Valentina wasn’t hearing it.

Zack: The only person who isn’t happy about this decision is Valentina, and she better be careful. Ashleigh’s a referee tonight, and she can get in a lot of trouble if she’s not careful!

Linda: And thus all of the troubles Valentina has given Ashleigh comes back to nip her in the butt. I love it. It’s poetic justice.

Powell calls for the bell as Valentina continues to protest in the ring, yelling at her and telling her to get another referee. Ashleigh shakes her head, and tells her the match is underway whether she likes it or not. Meanwhile, Cara perches in the corner as Ashleigh points towards her. Valentina turns just as Cara launches into a Superman punch right to her jaw before unloading with right hands at a furious pace! The crowd responds loudly at this as Ashleigh stays clear of the action, obviously enjoying what she’s watching as well!

Linda: Valentina is so against Ashleigh performing referee that she’s forgotten who her actual opponent is, giving Cara the advantage with that punch!

Zack: Look at Cara go, she’s unloading with fists of fury and Powell’s having a ball watching it! She’s not breaking any rules!

Valentina managed to shake her off, sending Cara rolling into the ropes. And when Lozano started to get back up, Cara bounced off the near side with a flying shoulder tackle that took her right back down for a few more fists to follow. Stone got back up, jerking her up by the arm and firing her into the far corner. Lozano hit chest first, and stumbled out of the corner into a waiting codebreaker from the “Hurricane” that drilled her into the canvas! Stone nipped up to her feet, taking off for the far side before rebounding into a rolling thunder senton as Valentina started to get up again. She immediately headed for the corner, coming off the middle with an elbow drop to the chest.

Zack: Ashleigh’s presence has gotten Valentina into a tizzy, and the “Hurricane” Is giving her the pounding she’s had coming for months!

Linda: And listen to this crowd! They are one hundred percent behind Cara as she looks to knock Valentina into next week!

Cara took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a moonsault that landed flush on her chest before she hooked the far leg for the cover. Ashleigh was immediately in position to count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Linda: It was surprisingly close this early in the fight, but Valentina continues to have a bit of fight in her!

Valentina kicked out just after the two as Cara got to her feet, hooking her feet under each arm. She glanced behind her and sent Valentina into a catapult. Lozano’s face smacked the top turnbuckle as Cara grabbed her arms and wet for a backslide!

Zack: Cara’s going for it again...backslide!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lozano got her arm free, and immediately rolled out to the floor. Cara got back to her feet, not taking her eyes off her and inviting her back inside.

Zack: Valentina had to break the momentum somehow. And like her or not which most don’t, this was a wise decision to stop Cara’s roll!

Linda: It does bring the flow of the fight to a screeching halt, but any chance Valentina has to catch her breath is, well, a miracle in her case.

Lozano began to pace around the ring, pressing her hand to her head after all the shots she took. Meanwhile, the ringside fans gave her no relief as they booed. Valentina piefaced one teenager to the sand, eliciting louder boos before Cara stepped out to go after her. Lozano saw her coming, and took off. It was a foot race around the ring before Lozano rolled back inside. Cara hopped up onto the apron to step through, only for Valentina to kick the bottom rope up between her legs and drop her to the canvas on her knees. Lozano had a wide smile on her face as she asked Cara if she got a boo boo.

Linda: While someone is checking on that ringside attendee, Valentina manages to get in the ring before Cara does, and uses the opportunity to kick the ropes into the Hurricane! And boy must she be smarting...

Zack: There’s no conceit in the Lozano family, Valentina has it all! I think using that fan was a way to try to draw Cara out, and it worked.

As Cara sat up on her knees trying to block out the pain, Lozano bounced off the near side ropes with a kick into her back. It froze Cara up before Lozano began to drive knee drops into that same spot again and again. She picked her up into a front carry, and dropped her across her knee. She lifted her up twice more and did it again before falling face forward with a powerslam into the canvas. Lozano got back to her feet, stomping away at Cara’s back before she took off for the near side, and came back with a double knee drop into the same place. Valentina stomped her foot into Cara’s back, grabbed her arms and pulled back on them into a standing surfboard before she crossed them behind her to add more pressure. Ashleigh dropped to check if Cara wanted to submit.

Linda: Valentina has Cara locked in that surfboard submission after throwing some offense at her, and with the way the Hurricane is twisted up the crowd is worried she might not make it out!

Zack: Part of the problem for Cara is that there’s not really anywhere to go like this. She can’t use her hands to grab anything, and Valentina’s standing on her back so she’s not moving either.

Lozano pulled back harder on her arms, causing Cara’s face to grimace in pain. She screamed at her to quit over and over again. But Cara refused. And when she did, Lozano stomped even harder into her back to apply the submission hold again. The Latin Goddess’ face showed disdain towards Cara as she told Ashleigh she could hear her quitting, which Powell ignored.

Zack: I wouldn’t believe her if her tongue came notarized. Ashleigh’s in perfect position to call this, if Cara’s had enough.

Linda: And I think the viewers at home can agree with me that nobody wants a repeat of the situation between Mel and Brianna going on right now. Cara’s still keeping it in here, and Ashleigh will no for sure when she’s giving up.

Cara’s face was getting redder and redder by the second before she managed to kick one of her feet out and land it across the bottom rope behind Valentina. Ashleigh spotted it, and told Valentina to break the hold. Lozano released the hold, and walked towards the ropes with her hands in the air as though she’d won. Ashleigh shook her head and tried to get her attention to tell her that wasn’t the case.

Zack: Valentina...she thinks Cara quit! Stone got her foot across the bottom rope by luck, but Lozano’s already celebrating!

Linda: I don’t know how “break the hold” translates into “ring the bell”, but then again I don’t live in Valentina’s fantasy world.

Ashleigh jerked her arms down, causing her to spin around as the referee told her she didn’t quit and her foot was in the ropes. Valentina demanded her hand be raised right now as Powell refused. Meanwhile, Cara was starting to get to her knees. Lozano finally relented, and charged towards Cara with a knee trembler to the side of her head that put her back down. She quickly rolled her over and laid back across her with an arrogant cover as Ashleigh went to count!

Zack: Look at that cover, she’s stretched out like she’s in a recliner!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Cara kicked out just before the three as Valentina started to get up to her feet. She told Ashleigh she was counting too slow, accusing her of favoritism.

Linda: Valentina...accusing a referee of favoritism. I..I’m putting my headset down, I need a few minutes to laugh at all this irony.

Valentina looked more than thunderous as she glanced over to see Cara starting to get up again. She moved in behind her, and locked in an abdominal stretch. Lozano drew her fist back, and began to drive right hands into her ribs. Ashleigh dropped down to check on Cara again as Lozano glanced towards the ropes and began to slowly reach out for the top rope.

Linda: Valentina came into this match looking to destroy Cara, but with how she’s taking everything Ashleigh is doing as a ref, I think she’s seeing her face over Cara’s with every punch!

Zack: Valentina’s trying to reach that top rope for added leverage in this abdominal stretch, and she’s got it!

Cara’s face went into even more pain as Lozano had her hand wrapped around the top rope. Ashleigh went around behind Lozano, and saw it immediately before she kicked her hand free. Lozano’s eyes flashed as she looked back to Powell, only for Cara to break the hold and catch her with a stunner. Both women dropped to the mat with Cara leaned over on her knees, clutching her back in pain.

Zack: Ashleigh was wise to that trick, and Valentina’s anger gave Cara the opening she needed. Both women are down now though, and Cara’s back is in agony.

Linda: Ashleigh is being evenly fair in this fight, it’s just that Valentina is doing more to upset herself than anything. But both girls are down now, and it’s anyone’s chance to take control!

Cara was back up just a couple seconds before Valentina. Lozano went to grab her, but Cara surprised her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw. Lozano fell over like a giant tree as Cara fell to her knees again, her back still hurting her.

Zack: That was a knockout shot if I ever saw one! Lozano hasn’t budged a muscle, but Cara’s back is still a shambles and she can’t follow up!

Linda: The crowd is hyped up, but as soon as they saw Cara collapse they don’t know if Cara has this or not!

Stone began to head towards the corner, glancing back to see Valentina still down on the canvas. With pain etched on her face, she headed up top. As soon as she got there, she couldn’t even stand up straight.

Linda: Cara’s perched up on top of that post, but with her back issues she’s having trouble remaining balanced. This could be her one chance to keep Valentina down long enough!

Cara only needed to straighten up for a half second before she launched off the top rope into a five star frog splash! The crowd came to its feet as Cara grabbed the outside leg and held it with a pained expression!

Zack: DOWN FROM THE SKY!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Ashleigh called for the bell as Cara rolled off the cover, still favoring her back as she leaned against the bottom rope. Powell gently raised her hand, which brought a smile to Cara’s face as she was helped to her feet.

Zack: One big time frog splash, and Cara Stone’s gotten the revenge Ashleigh can’t! It had to be satisfying for her to make the count though!

Gaby: Here is your winner…..’HURRICANE’ CARA STONE!!!

Linda: And listen to this crowd! Everyone at the beach tonight is ecstatic for Cara’s victory, and none could be prouder than the referee herself!

Ashleigh gave her a light hug before raising her hand once again. Cara hopped onto the bottom rope, leaning forward with a wince as she listened to the crowd’s response.

Zack: And now Cara goes onto the Future Shock Cup tournament, where she meets Cereza in the first round!

Linda: Cara goes into her first match in the Cup strong, and the crowd watches with excitement as Valentina counts the stars.

The response from the crowd brought a smile to her face as we cut to a commercial for Future Shock Resistance.

The Show-Off

The cameras head to the shore as we see members of FFW’s production staff getting the six jet skis ready for the challenge still to come. When the camera whirls around, we find Sara Wilson with one of the women involved in the challenge, that being Sienna Moore.

Sara: Still to come, fans, Future Shock has its first Jet Ski Challenge as six of our prospects will meet in a race on the jet skis you saw just a moment ago. It will include Diamond Kat, Ji-Hu Myeong, Gillie Barnes, Katie Day, Angelina Fantastica, and my guest...Sienna Moore.

The brunette gave Sara a momentary look of disdain before it very quickly breaks into a large smile, the woman taking a moment to very deliberately adjust the small-ish bikini that she was wearing, making sure to draw attention to herself as she did so.

Sienna: Hi Sara. Nice to meet you. Amazing to be here and to get this opportunity to ride a jet ski and race five incredible women for the joy and delight of all the fans that are going to be watching tonight live on Pay-Per-View. So exciting isn’t it? To be on Pay-Per-View...to be on an event like this? I can’t believe that I’m actually competing and that I’m getting paid to hang out on a beach. Do you like the bikini? You don’t think it’s too much is it? Do you think a wet suit would have been better? More aerodynamic? Can you be aerodynamic on a jet ski?

Sara looks her up and down, giving a shrug.

Sara: I don’t think it matters all that much. You’ll be on a jet ski, so I doubt there’ll be a lot of close ups or anything. But with that said, can you tell us how you prepared for this challenge today? It is a first for Future Shock, so it’s not as though there’s any tape you can watch from the archives.

Sienna nods her head as she takes a barely noticeable half step towards the camera.

Sienna: One should always make an effort to look one’s best. As you said, there’s no tape to watch on this so who knows how they’ll film it. It could be almost gratuitous close-ups and slow motion Baywatch-ography.

She shrugs and lets out a little giggle.

Sienna: Like you said, this is a unique event and anything could happen - given the sights we got from a simple Beach Volleyball game…. Really it’s been a week of riding up on race theory, especially motorbikes, coz, well it might be applicable and spending a couple of hours out there on one of those machines making sure I got the controls down and know what I’m doing. I say a couple on a jet ski..it was mostly falling off if I leaned too much trying to go round a corner, just in case that’s something we’re asked to do.

Again the brunette adjusts her bikini, subtlety inviting the camera to get a lil closer if it wants.

Sienna: Guess we’ll all mostly be in the same boat though. My competitive instincts will kick in and we’ll just have to see how far they take me.

Sara: Of course. And finally, you have been entered into the Future Shock Cup tournament. But in your first round match, you are facing a woman who is on something of a hot streak right now within the Prospects division...and competing against her tonight, Angelina Fantastica.

The camera happens to pan around, and there down the beach we see Angelina talking with Cory before it turns back to Sara & Sienna. For the shortest of moments as the camera cuts back to Sienna it catches her with the sourest of looks on her face as she catches Angelina talking to Cory before the brightest of bright smiles comes back.

Sienna: Yes. She’s been doing very well for herself of late. What with her Aspire Ring...qualifying match? Wrestle-in? Following her impressive performance with Harls against the Alumni last time out. And now she’s got lil ol’ me in the Future Shock Cup. She’s certainly making a lot of waves, got a lot of hype and a lot of people behind her. And good for her. I mean she deserves it all doesn’t she? Going to be amazing to face ANGELINA inside the ring. Going up against that highly experienced luchadora high octane style of hers. But, all that said, it’s a MASSIVE opportunity for me as I get to show the world how well I can wrestle. And you know what? I think I can be a match for her; I think I can spring a couple of surprises on her, do things that she won’t be expecting and take a step towards winning that cup. Show her that just because she’s...well liked and highly thought of, she won’t and can’t just walk up and take anything and everything that she might want. Especially not when it comes to me. Especially not when it comes to a prize...like that giant cup.

Sara: It’ll be your first match actually in the ring, since you’ve only been part of challenges since you were signed to the roster. Out of curiosity, which of the alumni do you think will make it to the finals?

She asked as the camera glanced back to see Angelina & Cory still chatting for a moment before returning to the pair. Sienna took a deep breath, still keeping the smile on her face, even though her eyes were stating the opposite as she followed the camera’s glance.

Sienna: Well, it almost feels foolish to try and predict when it comes to the Alumni. All four of them are very, very talented women aren’t they? I mean they’d have to be to have gotten through this and to be thriving on the roster. But in my far from expert opinion, while Mandy and Willow are capable of beating absolutely anyone on a good day...I think it’d be crazy to overlook Cereza - who has been on a massively impressive run before it went slap bang into Isis - or Cara who’s a real put up your dukes style of competitor, lot of grit and determination...Really Rocky-esque only faster and, you know, more understandable.

As we see her staring once again down the beach, we head elsewhere.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:34:46 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 11:05:44 pm »

We head away from the ring and down to the shoreline, viewed from a helicopter shot overhead. Two buoys are shown in a vertical line in the water across from one another before we cut down to the beach to see our six participants in their swimsuits getting ready to race. One of the production assistants is helping put water wings on Diamond Kat.

Zack: It’s time for a little jet ski action. It wouldn’t be Future Shock without a challenge, and this is a first of its kind. There’s all six of the girls. The goal is simple. They are to go out on those skis and pass both of the buoys that have been place a hundred feet or so away from the shore. The first girl to pass both and come back is your winner.

Linda: And there isn’t really anything amounting to a prize except bragging rights this time around, but at least there’s a chance the girls will fall in and cool off from this heat. Because I’m sure you can attest, Zack, the sun is really strong today.

Zack: I agree. Another thing worthy of mention is the fact that all these jet skis have been inspected to make sure no one added any special enhancements to give them an edge. It’s going to come down to skill of the driver of the ski. And also, Linda, you and the girls may be happy to know Max Sato has not been seen anywhere nearby of late.

Linda: I’d sigh of relief, but just because nobody’s seen him now means he could show up later.

After Kat gets her water wings on, the six girls head for their respective jet skis and pull them into the water. They each look at one another warily, all of them at Ji-Hu considering how she’s managed to win all the competitions she’s been in so far.

Linda: The wings are on, the engines are revving up...and everyone is rightfully suspicious that Ji-Hu may end up winning again, be it by her own mischief or Max’s.

The engines on the skis begin to make noise as the referee starts the race. And as all of them make it onto the water, one does not as Sophia Pike barrels with a baseball bat to the back of Angelina, knocking her off the jet ski as the other five have started out onto the water. Pike hammers the bat into Angelina repeatedly, telling her not to fuck with her before security personnel pull her off.

Linda: ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS? Sophia couldn’t let sleeping dogs lie and takes Angelina out of the race! All because she dared to make sure Sophia stayed in the ring area against Cereza!

Zack: I don’t think Angelina is gonna be able to make it, the race is already underway. She’ll never catch up, and she’s in no condition to race anyway. Did she ever pick her spot or what?!

We switch to the helicopter shot as we see the five remaining girls racing for the lead as they move towards the first buoy. Katie starts to pull ahead of the pack a little until Ji-Hu veers towards her, almost hitting her but not doing it and causing Katie to veer left to get away from her. Gillie remains focused as she barrels towards the first buoy, while Kat gains on her and starts talking trash to her apparently. Barnes glances over to her as Kat looks like she’s still talking, while Sienna heads up alongside them on Kat’s left. Ji-Hu passes the first buoy with Katie behind, and a three way tie for third.

Linda: It looks as if Katie and Ji-Hu are ahead while Sienna is in the back. Kathryn is gaining on Gillie and yelling at her like a New York driver trying to make traffic speed up.

Zack: Ji-Hu is in the lead after nearly trying to run Katie off track. But the Human Hug Machine is gaining. Kat’s been talking trash to Gillie for a while now, even before this challenge if you think back to the dodgeball event.

Katie began to gain a little on Ji-Hu as they were about halfway to the second buoy, starting to run neck and neck with her now. Ji-Hu tried to scare her off again, but Katie held her ground. Meanwhile, Gillie and Kat remained pretty well neck and neck before Sienna began to pass Kat just a bit. Barnes picked up a little more speed, starting to dart ahead till Kat realized Sienna was passing her. The blond seemed to gain speed herself and start to run next to Sienna. As the chopper flew, a fin came up out of the water near the second buoy.

Linda: What the...is that a fin in the ocean? I thought we made sure this area was cleared of any ocean life! Someone make sure they steer clear of that...whatever!

Zack: This is definitely unexpected, I don’t know of any sea life that should be hanging out this close to the land.

Sienna began to pass Kat finally as Gillie started talking smack back to her. Moore began to catch up with Ji-Hu and Katie as the fin circled the second buoy around and around. All three girls looked more than a little pensive as they approached before the fin popped up out of the water, scaring all three as we see Max Sato with a fin on his back scaring the life out of Katie and Ji-Hu, who dart in the direction to avoid him. Katie bumps into Sienna as she comes up behind her, sending her off track a little and allows Kat to zoom past them. Max looks to see where Ji-Hu is until he sees Kat barreling down on him, and starts trying to swim away from her!

Linda: I knew it. I just...I knew we couldn’t go one challenge since Ji-Hu debuted where Max didn’t try something ludicrous. Just...urgh.

Zack: I hope Max can swim fast, because I think Kat may be looking to run him down here with that jet ski! He scared Ji-Hu off the mark, he may have cost her this thing!

Kat buzzed the buoy as Max dove underwater to avoid getting hit, screaming as he did. Gillie came up behind her, avoiding Max entirely as the first three girls got back on course and went to pass the second buoy. Kat maintained a pretty good lead by this point as Max climbed up onto the buoy, hugging himself to it.

Linda: And hopefully that’s the last time we see Max in this challenge. Kat and Gillie are now in the lead with Katie, Sienna, and Ji-Hu are trying to regain that lead.

Zack: That’s exactly what happened, Max cost three of them this race, including his own client! It’s Gillie and Kathryn coming first, who’ll make it?!

Gillie tried to pick up the speed to catch up with her, but it was a moot point now as Kat made it to the shore first as the officials called the race. Kat powered off her jet ski and stepped onto the shore, making a big noise over having her hand being raised in victory. Gillie came in next, looking annoyed both with Ji-Hu as she and the others came in...and especially Kat. The blond told Gillie she drove like an old woman, and raised her hand again.

Zack: Diamond Kat picks up the win in the jet ski challenge, and …..she’s a great winner, let me tell you.

Linda: Still picking on Gillie for the simple things, I see, although I’d give Gillie credit, she wasn’t the slowest in the race. However Kathryn...could be a bit more graceful over her victory.

Katie shrugged as she hopped off her jet ski, a smile on her face as she offered Sienna a handshake. The brunette looked none too happy, and shoved her into the ocean before she stormed up the beach past the trainers who were making sure everyone was alright. Ji-Hu shook her head, looking back to Max on the buoy who had began to put his snorkel back on. Ji-Hu stepped back onto her jet ski, turned around and took off towards him before Max shrieked and dove underwater to escape her wrath.

Linda: So this jetski race has turned into a fine mess. Kathryn is still trash talking Gillie, Sienna has pushed a gleeful Katie into the ocean, and Ji-Hu is chasing after Max, not that I blame her. This is...this is still real life, right Zack? I’m not seeing the end of a Looney Tunes short, am I?

Zack: When Future Shock advertises any kind of challenge, you never know what to expect. This jet ski race is a perfect example of that. Hang on, we may have something brewing here!

Kat flexed her muscles, then remembered to toss off her water wings. She continued talking to Gillie, who stared back at her getting more and more annoyed. Kat continued to mock her as Gillie shoved her backwards. Kat returned the favor as the two started going nose to nose before security began to get between the bikini-clad women.

Linda: And it was only inevitable that these two were finally coming to blows! Gillie can only take so much verbal abuse from Kathryn and she’s finally snapped!

Zack: We definitely have some bad blood coming out of this jet ski race, which is not something you expect someone to say. Either way, seems security has it under control for now. Coming up next, Mel Avilo will go one on one with Brianna Singer in what should be one hellacious fight!

And from this scene, we cut away.

No Help Wanted

As we head elsewhere, we find a certain Brazilian brunette heading towards the spot to go out for her match before she is joined by the Director of Future Shock. Adam gently takes her arm.

Adam: I know you’re about to go out for your match, but I just wanted to let you know that you don’t have to do this if you don’t want. I don’t know what Bri has in mind for this match, no one does really. So this may backfire, and I don’t want to see anyone get hurt. So say the word...I’ll call it off for you both.

Mel nods slowly, but switches it into a shake, giving him a small smile.

Mel: I appreciate the thought. Really, I do. But at this point, it’s not a question of want. It’s need. After everything, she needs some level of payback. And whatever she has in store for me, I’ll take. Can’t get much worse than forcing me to spend a few hours in a cell for no real reason. I know it might, and that’s fine. I’ll reap what’s sown so long as I come out in better condition.

Adam: If you’re sure then. She has assured me that it’s going to be one on one, so at least you know that you won’t be dealing with anyone but her. So there’s a plus, she used to wrestle. So she knows what she’s doing out there.

Mel: Well, small victories even before we get to the match itself, then. I don’t see a reason that it wouldn’t be one on one, there’s not many that I know of on her side when it comes to this anyway. If I’m wrong about that, I’d rather not find out with so little time to go.

Adam: Well you know everything I know then. Good luck.

Mel nods.

Mel: Thanks. Oh, by the way. Before I forget, a favour? I want to do this on my own. No matter what. Can we keep it that way?

Adam finally nods in agreement before he heads in one direction as Mel heads in the other.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:35:20 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 11:07:02 pm »

The weeks of torment suffered by Mel Avilo is shown, including Brianna’s refereeing of a match with Kassidy, her actions during the recent Alumni vs. Prospects tag match..and including Mel being taken out of the Future Shock Center in handcuffs. From there, we head back to the beach as Gaby re-enters the ring.

Zack: Man, have I been waiting for this one?! I have never seen anyone push Mel Avilo like Brianna Singer has done, and we still don’t know what the stips are for this match. But...we’re about to find out. Mel may have walked into a huge trap here tonight at Wipeout.

Linda: I think that may just be the case, Zack. If I had any advice for Mel, it would be to expect the unexpected. Honestly I wouldn’t be shocked if this ends up being a “Mel Has to Let Brianna Pin Her Or Else She’s Fired” match.

As the fans are settling into their seats awaiting the start of the next matchup, their attention is drawn towards the entrance when they hear what appears to be a woman’s giggle.  What follows is a feminine voice, pleasing to the ears yet firm in deliverance.

Hey ya.
You don't have to love me
You don't even have to like me
But you will respect me
You know why?
Cuz I'm a boss!

After the uttering of the last phrase, ‘Bossy’ by Kelis fully kicks into gear, leaving the fans still somewhat puzzled. Their puzzlement soon turns to a rousing chorus of boos when out from behind the curtain emerges the self-proclaimed First Lady of Future Shock Brianna Singer. Clad in black wrestling boots, a pair of bright orange short shorts, a matching orange cropped top and a long sleeved orange hooded shirt, with the hood pulled down so it covers not only her red hair but her forehead, there is no trace of her trademark smirk on her face as she walks down the aisle.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring……from San Diego, California……weighing in at one hundred fifteen pounds…..she is the self-proclaimed First Lady of Future Shock……Brianna Singer!

The boos rain down on Brianna, who pays them no mind as she makes her way to the steps and climbs up and through the bottom and middle ropes. Once inside, she walks over to the closest corner and climbs up onto the second rope. Yanking her hood back, she raises her hands above her head and glances out around the crowd, playing up to the heat she is receiving. She shrugs her long sleeved shirt and hands it to a ring attendant as she walks over to the corner and awaits her opponent, the music fading out.

Zack: You can bet Mel’s pacing like a panther in the back right now.

The opening riff of “She Builds Quick Machines” plays, and as it does, a cheer goes around as Mel Avilo appears at the top of the entrance ramp. The usual bow and smile is gone from her face, replaced with the look of a woman who...well, means business, for lack a better term.

Gabrielle: On her way to the ring, from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil by way of Craigleith at a weight of 150 pounds, please welcome MELANIE AVILO!

Hold fast, little love.
Burn it strong, let it roam.
Ice cold, desert snow.
She built a quick dream.

Mel heads down towards the ring during the second half of the verse, a hand absently outstretched to the fans as she stares into the ring. Once at the bottom, she takes hold of the rope to pull herself onto the apron. She then heads to the nearest corner, where she hops onto the middle turnbuckle.

I can feel it when you push straight down.
I can feel it when they stood their ground.
Roll over right, keep t through the night.
Right, right, keep it through the night.
Right in my sight keep it through the night,
I’LL SMASH RIGHT THROUGH YOUR SPOTLIGHT!

Looking out around her, the expression on her face never changed, she shouts out the last line before hopping down and heading to her corner, stretching out as the music fades away.

Zack: While I think Mel may have walked into a trap, I also have a sense that...she doesn’t care. She wants to beat the unholy hell out of Brianna Singer any way she can get the chance.

Linda: As would most in these scenarios. This may just be the match with the most animosity tonight, and with all the other matches still ahead, that says a lot.

Brianna looks over to the referee, Kevin Fisk, telling him something before handing him some twine from her boot. He gave her an incredulous look as she went back to Gabrielle to tell her something again.

Gaby: What? You mean….Ladies and gentlemen, the stipulations for this match are as follows. Mel Avilo must begin the match with both hands tied behind her back! And if she loses, Brianna Singer will book all of her matches personally….for an entire year!

Linda: So...I just want to make sure on this. Mel only has to BEGIN the match with her hands tied, correct? Because wouldn’t that imply she could be untied later in the fight?

Zack: I wouldn’t wait on Brianna to remove them. And can you imagine having to be under her thumb for a whole year? Can you imagine the kind of matches she would put Mel through?

Linda: All sorts of punishing hardcore and handicap matches that work in her opponent’s favor, I imagine. Did Adam approve of this? Did he give the thumbs up for such a fight?

Zack: I’m not sure he knows. I think he may have just found out with the rest of us.

As Fisk goes to call for the bell and Gaby is about to exit, Bri stops her and shakes her head. Fisk reluctantly ties Mel’s hands together behind her back, causing the Scottish lass to mutte what likely is some unkind words to herself.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, as a further condition of this match…..Brianna Singer has named herself as the special guest referee for the contest!

The actual referee looked dumbfounded as Brianna dismissed him, telling him to head to the back which he ultimately did after Gaby left the ring. Singer waved Mel forward, telling her to bring it on!

Linda: Oh come on! How is this fair?! You can’t wrestle AND call the match at the same time! This...this goes against every basic rule of the sport!

Singer calls for the bell as Mel is cursing up a storm before the brunette heads straight for her. Singer holds out her chin, offering her a free shot which Mel can’t take so Brianna starts unloading with right hands of her own. Shot after shot to the head before she snapmares Mel over to the canvas, kicking her in the back. As Avilo starts to get up, Brianna uses a leg sweep to take her back down. Mel tries it again, only to get her leg swept a second time which clearly amuses Brianna greatly. Singer pulls her back to her feet, shoving her back into the corner before pressing a boot to her throat with one extended leg to choke her out. With no one to count, she held it a bit long and finally let go before slapping Mel across the face as she tried to get her wind.

Zack: Brianna Singer has stacked this deck more than even I assumed she might, and there’s no way Mel can win this now! You think Singer would count her own fall? Plus Mel can’t even defend herself!

Linda: I’ve seen a lot of lopsided fights before, but nothing of this magnitude. Not only can Mel not defend herself, but if she loses Brianna books her matches for a whole year. Plus even if Mel does get a pinfall, it’s not like Brianna can count the pin since she’s her own referee!

Brianna pulled her out by the hair, and spiked her into the canvas with a DDT. A couple knee drops landed on the back of her head before she rolled her over, and laid back across her like a recliner. Singer reached over and began to count her own fall.

ONE!!
TWO!!!!

Mel rolled her shoulder, causing Brianna to sit up with a shake of her head. Singer got back to her feet, raking her boot across Mel’s face as she looked down at her.

Linda: I know some announcers like to cry wolf when they yell about fast counts, but that was most DEFINITELY a fast count! Brianna really seems to love taking advantage of being participant and referee.

Zack: I applaud Mel for getting the shoulder up, but I’m not sure what else she can do like this. This is ridiculous!

Mel tried to get to her knees, only for Brianna to catch her with a shining wizard to the back of the head that drove her back to the mat. Singer took off for the far side, and caught Mel with a baseball slide that sent her rolling out to the ground at ringside. Mel hit the sand face down, trying to get her breath and clear her senses as Brianna began a ten count in the ring.

Linda: Well, I’ll give Brianna credit, that was a nice shining wizard, but she’s not giving Mel much of a chance to do anything. She can barely do anything but eat the sand while trying to get to her feet.

Zack: You’re not kidding, at least the ten count isn’t has fast as her three count. Where’s Mel going?

Avilo crawled on her knees to the ring post before she got to her feet, leaning back against it as she started sawing her restraints against one of the bolts sticking out of the pole. Brianna went over to see what she was doing, immediately rolling out to stop her before Mel got her hands free and Singer stopped dead in her tracks when she saw it.

Zack: Uh oh….

Linda: I have to say, the deer in headlights look is actually nice for Brianna. She should use it around Mel more often.

Singer’s eyes widened before she went to head back into the ring, only for Mel to stop her and yank her back to the ground. She spun her around, and started unloading with right hands of her own repeatedly! The fans came to life here as Mel whipped her with velocity into the barricade back first. She stumbled forward into Avilo’s arms who scooped her up into a bearhug and rammed her back into the post...and back into the barricade...and back into the post...barricade….post…..until finally a spinebuster into the sand finished it off!

Zack: From pillar to post...pillar to post….A big time spinebuster, and I think Mel’s just getting warmed up!

Linda: The fans have come to life now that they see Mel without restraint! I would hope Brianna has learned a little bit of something from this.

Mel pulled her back up, scooping her up over one shoulder and delivering a running powerslam into the ramp. Singer’s body writhed on the steel before Mel pulled her up by the hair, and threw her back into the ring. Brianna started to try to crawl away to create some space as Mel stepped through the ropes after her. Singer held up a hand, offering a truce to the lass as Mel stared down at her.

Zack: I don’t think Mel’s interested in letting bygones be bygones, Linda!

Linda: That and Mel is WAY beyond the point of calling for peace between the two of them.

Mel grabbed her hand, and yanked her up to her feet before she began delivering front kicks into her body. Four of them connected before Mel scooped her up again, delivering a snake eyes in the corner before Singer stumbled out of it. Avilo bounced off the near side, and caught her with a running neckbreaker to plant her on the canvas before she made a cover. It dawned on her almost immediately that no one was going to count the fall.

Linda: This is exactly what I was talking about earlier! Mel can’t win with Brianna as the referee while she’s lying down on the canvas! There’s almost no way she can win this!

Zack: This match could go for days at this rate. Singer isn’t going to count herself, so I’m not sure how this can end any other way either.

Mel got back to her feet, shaking her head as Brianna began to crawl away from her. She went to pull her up, only to get a thumb in the eye for her efforts. It blinded Mel as Brianna delivered a facebreaker to Mel that dropped her to the mat. She dropped down on top of her for a cover.

ONE-TWOO!

NOO!!

Avilo got her shoulder up again in time miraculously as Brianna sat up on her knees, trying to collect herself before she glanced over to the timekeeper’s table. A smile began to form on her face as she rolled out under the bottom rope, and headed for it.

Linda: Brianna’s looking to make these pinfall counts faster to ensure Mel loses. And...what’s she going to the timekeeper’s table for? I don’t like that look on her face...

Brianna grabbed the ring bell off the table, and rolled back into the ring. A grin began to form on her face as she crouched in the corner, calling Mel to get back up. And as soon as Avilo did, Bri charged out of the corner and cracked her upside the head with the bell! She immediately looked down with a smile at her handiwork before she drove it into her head one more time. The fans booed even louder now as Singer got back to her feet.

Zack: Good God, she blasted her with the ring bell! Mel has to be out cold, and Brianna’s loving life right now!

Linda: And with Brianna as her own official, of course she won’t disqualify herself. Brianna has every advantage over Mel, and the fans are as happy about it as Avillo is.

Bri dropped down to make the cover again, leaning back across her once more as she reached past to count the fall.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOO!!!

T--Brianna pulled Mel’s arm up with a faux shocked expression before she got back to her feet, glancing down to the bell in her other hand.

Zack: She...pulled her arm up! I think Mel’s out cold, but Singer...she’s having too much fun! She wants to do some more damage! That was also the most fair count she’s made since this started!

Linda: I’m wondering if her counting arm is getting tired from working so hard, Zack. Whatever the case she better hope this doesn’t backfire on her.

Brianna tossed the bell to the mat, pulling Mel back to her feet before she whipped her across into the far corner. Avilo hung there, trying to get her senses about her as Brianna charged in looking for a splash. But Mel moved, and the redhead hit the corner instead! The crowd came back to life all over again as Mel snapped her arms around her waist, and delivered a beautiful German suplex into a bridge. But again, it dawned on her when she realized no one could count the fall.

Linda: Technically you could say the official is knocked out. Could we get an ACTUAL official out here now? Please?!

Zack: A beautiful German suplex into a bridge, I think Mel could have had her right there! But again, Singer is the referee and I am being told right now she told the other referees not to come out during her match!

Linda: I...there are no words. There’s just...I can’t believe this.

Mel got back to her feet, holding her head as she tried to block out the dizziness from getting hit with the ring bell. Avilo kicked the bell out of the ring as she rose to her feet, She pulled Bri up around the waist, and planted her with a gutwrench suplex. Once again, she clutched her head in pain from the bell shots earlier in the match. She started to pull herself back to her feet, looking to Brianna with hatred. Singer finally started to move before Mel swooped in from behind, and locked in her dragon sleeper! Brianna began to flail her arms wildly at this point when she felt the hold sinking in as Mel continued to pour on the pressure.

Zack: DRAGON SLEEPER! That’s her favorite submission, she calls it Beginning’s End!

Linda: But with Brianna in the submission move, if she taps is the match over? If she passes out is it over? Brianna as referee just raises too many questions!

Brianna began to tap the canvas with her hand repeatedly, but nothing happened since she was the official. Mel cinched the hold in tighter as Brianna’s hand moved more and more slowly before….the sound of the bell was heard. Avilo glanced around as did the crowd when they saw Adam calling for it at the top of the ramp. Gaby snatched up the ring bell from the sand, and rang it to a roar from the crowd!

Linda: And thank god, Adam is here to call this match over finally.

Gaby: Your winner of this match…………..MEL AVILO!!!

Zack: Adam’s no referee, and he can stop any Future Shock match he sees fit. Brianna tapped, we all saw it! There’s no question who won the most lopsided match in Future Shock history!

Linda: Mel is the victor of this fight, I have no doubt about it. But with Adam out here now, we’re far from settling this.

Mel got to her feet, smiling proudly as Adam congratulated her from the ramp. Brianna began to move finally on the canvas, leaning against the bottom rope...and waving her arm. Adam gave Mel a smile as he headed to the back before Avilo climbed up onto the turnbuckle to rally the crowd cheering for her as Brianna continued to wave behind her on the canvas.

Linda: What is...what’s Brianna doing? She’s waving, but...to what? She lost the match, she tapped out...wait, what’s...who’s this?!

A woman with two tone hair waded through the crowd, and hopped over the barricade before she got into the ring. Mel hopped down off the turnbuckle, and turned to see the small woman standing across from her. She gave her a quizzical look before another woman came through the crowd on the other side...with blonde hair before she climbed into the ring...and caught Mel with a superkick on the jaw!

Zack: That’s Qilin….and that’s...SUNNY!

Linda: The Worthy?! What are they doing in Future Shock?!

Sunny looked down at Mel on the canvas, shaking her head as before she began to put the boots to Mel repeatedly over and over again. She pulled her back to her feet, and fired her into the corner as Qilin stepped out of the way. Avilo hung there before Sunny charged forward, and delivered a mid-air knee strike to her head that put her back down on the canvas. Brianna started to get to her feet as Sunny looked down in disdain at Mel.

Linda: Sunny Kyoun returns home with her little pamphlet girl Qilin in tow! Are they working together with Brianna? What is going on here!? Someone get Mel help!

Zack: Is this who Brianna was calling out? Has she brought Sunny back to Future Shock! Let’s get somebody out here!

Qilin pulled Mel to sit up on her knees, holding her in place as Sunny began to measure her from the corner. Qilin’s eyes widened with anticipation as she held Mel in place for whatever Sunny had in mind.

Zack: Qilin’s directing traffic for her spiritual leader, and Sunny is gonna take Mel’s head off!

Linda: This is insane! Mel’s had a VERY unusual fight and can’t defend herself right now! Why isn’t someone coming out here to break this up!

As Sunny began to size up whatever she had in mind, Qilin pointed towards the ramp. Sunny glanced in that direction as Desirae Kain began to stroll towards the ring. Qilin cocked her head to one side as Kain climbed inside the ropes, looking over to Sunny and telling her to go ahead and to let her have the next shot.

Zack: Desirae Kain?! Why is she here? She’s just come to pick the bones, I guess! She just told Sunny to nail her, and let her go next! Is she also part of Brianna’s backup plan?

Linda: This is getting stranger by the second, Zack, I can’t lie...

Sunny turned back to Mel to measure for her shot, until Kain snatched her around the waist from behind and sent her flying with a release German suplex! Sunny hit the canvas hard as Kain turned towards Qilin, who ducked out of the ring quickly. Kyoun got back to her feet as Desirae waved her forward….and a loud ovation for Kain followed that. Sunny glared around at the crowd as Kain cracked her knuckles and told her to jump!

Linda: ...I repeat, Zack, stranger by the second!

Zack: Listen to the fans...cheering Desirae Kain! I never thought I’d hear that again!

Sunny glared at Desirae as she helped Mel to her feet, but the Game Changer decided to exit as she hopped down to the floor. Kain sat on the middle rope to invite her back as Sunny stared up into the ring with Qilin equally curious!

Zack: Kain’s inviting them back! Of all the people I thought might come to Mel’s aid, I can assure you Desirae Kain was not one of them!

Linda: I’m actually seeing this, right? I didn’t drink any ginger ale by accident, did I?

Zack: Even Mel’s not sure about this one. Fans, I can’t tell you what this means. I don’t know why Sunny and Qilin were here, other than at the behest of Brianna. And I damn sure didn’t know Desirae Kain was here, but…..it’s a good thing she was!

Linda: It certainly is, but...this is a little hard for me to swallow.

As Mel gave Desirae a curious look, we cut to a commercial for Future Shock Resistance.

Why Isn’t Coke Sponsoring This?

We head back to one of the tents set up around the beach, and there we find the “Typhoon” herself. It isn’t long though before a guy with sandy blonde spiked hair joins her, giving her a one arm hug as he has a drink in his other hand.

Spiked Hair Dude: Hey! Good luck out there tonight, I’ll be watching.

This dude seems to be far more than just Bianca’s friend, as upon seeing him, she greets him with a peck to the lips and a big smile.

Bianca: I got this, baby. Don’t worry. Tonight, I’m putting all this behind us. And it’s gonna be AWESOME.

Spiked Hair Dude: You’ll be great, I already found a monitor to watch it back here. Or was it over there? Or...it could have been back there..

He glanced around a moment before lifting his drink to his mouth. Something about that drink throws Bianca off.

Bianca: … Chase, what… What’s this?

Chase: What? One of the production people was told to bring this to me. I didn’t even see a Coke machine nearby, that was nice!

The camera showed the plastic Coke bottle with “Share a Coke with Bianca” written on the side. Bianca crosses her arms and throws her boyfriend a soft scowl.

Bianca: “One of the production people,” huh? Was she, like, this tall, and had a bleached streak on her hair, like… Like this…?

Chase gave her a curious look.

Chase: It hasn’t been opened or anything. It’s safe. Did you want some of it?

He offered her the bottle with a smile on his face.

Chase: The bottle says to share with you anyway.

Bianca: Very sweet of you, baby, but you didn’t answer my question.

Chase: I didn’t see any hair, she was wearing a cap.

Bianca just nodded, scowling.

Bianca: I see. Thanks, anyway, baby.

Bianca then opens the bottle and takes a single sip of it, before giving the bottle back to Chase -- that is, almost pretty much shoving the bottle into Chase’s chest before walking off frame.

Bianca: You wanna play games with me, bitch?! I’m RIGHT HERE!

From there, we cut away to a preview of the steel cage match.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:35:43 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 11:09:09 pm »

A video package shows us the long history between Mallory & Bianca, dating back to a year ago during the 19th season. As the video concludes, we head back to the beach and see the final touches being made to attach the steel cage to the ring as Gaby stands ringside with her microphone.

Gaby: The following contest is a steel cage match, where escape is forfeit! And the winner will receive a shot at the Future Shock Championship!

Zack: Coming up is a match where the winner earns a Future Shock Championship match. But as you know, Linda, thee is a LOT more to the story than just a title shot in this cage match we are about to see.

Linda: Indeed there is, Zack, as almost all of our viewers know Mallory and Bianca from season 19, and almost a year after that season ended these two are STILL going at it! With Bianca leaving a falls count anywhere match by driving away from the arena, we come to this, a steel cage match where if you leave the cage, you lose! A very fitting stipulation for this long-running feud that needs a conclusion!

Zack: I couldn’t agree more, Lin--what?! They’re doing what?!

As Gaby looked to the ramp, Bianca and Mallory didn’t even make it out of the back as they were trading shots one after another at each other’s heads. The two girls traded blows on the stage before Mallory swept her legs, and mounted her to deliver hard right hands one after another. The crowd turned back to watch as the Bennett unloaded on Bianca at the top of the stage before the blonde flipped her off the top of her. Salvador started back to her feet, only for Mallory to intercept her with a running shoulder tackle that sent her over the side of the stage into the sand on the far side. Bennett measured and came off with a diving elbow drop, sending sand flying everywhere as she went right back to hammering fists into her head.

Linda: The match hasn’t even started! Neither contestant is inside the cage, and they’re already at blows with one another! I’m not even sure if we should break this up or let them keep fighting and pray they reach the stage!

Zack: I’m being told it started as soon as both of them got within eyesight of each other backstage. One of our producers said it started during the video package we were showing!

Mallory unloaded with shots, pulling Bianca up by the head and ramming her into the side of the stage. Salvador leaned against it, trying to catch her breath before Mallory picked up one of the spotlights around the stage and aimed it for her head. Bianca barely dodged out of the way as the glass in the spotlight shattered against the wall. And when Mallory turned back to see what happened, Bianca speared her into the sand and began choke the life out of her with both hands around her neck.

Zack: Good God, Mallory was gonna take her head off with one our stage lights! But Bianca moved, and now she’s gonna choke her out in the sand!

Linda: What do they think they’re doing?! Are they trying to end one another’s life before they can even reach the cage?!

Bianca pulled her back to her feet by the arm, laying in chops to her chest before she whipped her into the barricade. Bennett’s back struck the fan barricade near the stage hard before Bianca took off with a clothesline that sent them over the top of it into the crowd. Several of the fans barely managed to get out of the way as Bianca drove relentless forearms into her head in the sand. Salvador got to her feet, jerking a drink out of one fan’s hand and taking a swig of it before spiking the cup at Mallory’s head. She pulled her back up, bouncing her head off the inside of the barricade this time before drilling her with a DDT into the sand.

Linda: I cannot emphasise enough to our audience that this is not the official fight! Neither Bianca nor Mallory have gotten inside the cage, and are just laying into one another!

Zack: You’re right, this match hasn’t started at all. And those fans need to stay clear! This is the damnedest pre-fight I’ve ever seen!

Salvador pulled Mallory back to her feet, firing her into the barricade closest to the ramp. Bennett struck back first before the Typhoon charged her with a big boot that toppled her back over next to the ramp this time. Bianca hopped over it, glancing over to the broken spotlight from a moment ago and went to retrieve it. She pulled it back around and set it up in the sand before she grabbed Mallory’s head and positioned herself for a DDT into the device. But Mallory started firing shots into her ribs to try to get free. It doubled Bianca over for a moment, allowing the mechanic to grab her head and deliver a bulldog into the ramp. Security finally began to pour of the back, and try to get them towards the ring. But Mallory wasn’t having it, climbing up onto the ramp and dragging Bianca with her. Salvador was pulled up with two handfuls of hair, and given a facebuster into the ramp before Mallory got back to her feet to a roar from the crowd. The mechanic’s face showed a woman incensed.

Linda: I don’t even think they care about the cage at this point. They just want to destroy one another, whether a title shot is on the line or not!

Zack: It’s been building for a year now since Season 19 last fall, and a cage nor a title match has crossed either of their minds! Look at Mallory’s face, she’s beside herself!

Bennett pulled Bianca up after shoving back security members, and hoisted her onto her shoulder. And with a running charge, she took off down the ramp and went to drive Bianca headfirst into the cage. But Salvador slipped out the back just before they got there, grabbed her around the waist and delivered a German suplex onto the ramp. Bianca sat up, trying to pull herself together as Mallory clutched the back of her head. Salvador got up, jerking the microphone out of Gaby’s hand. And when Mallory started to rise, Bianca charged her and caught her in the face with it. It made a loud noise since the microphone was turned on before Bianca mounted her chest, and began to drive the microphone again and again into Mallory’s forehead.

Zack: I have never seen a fight like this...and it’s not even officially started. It won’t till they get in the cage, someone turn that microphone off. It sounds like thunder every time Bianca nails her with it!

Linda: Thankfully we have our headsets on, but it doesn’t help the reverb all too much!

Finally the microphone got turned off, per Zack’s request before Bianca tossed it to Gaby. She got back to her feet, pulling the ring apron up and dragging out a table. She began to set it up on the ramp and rolled Mallory on top of it before she climbed up with her. Salvador plucked her head between her legs to set up for a piledriver.

Zack: This is how she gave Mallory a concussion in the triple threat months ago, she’s gonna do it again into the ramp instead!

Bianca went to pull her up, but Mallory blocked it. She tried a second time, another block. And the third time, Mallory rose up with Bianca over her shoulders and then used an Alabama Slam that shattered the table and sent Bianca through it to the ramp blow. Bennett stood in the wreckage as the fans roared her name, a still seething expression on her face.

Linda: ALABAMA SLAM! Mallory has put Bianca through the table, justice for Ms. Bennett! Unfortunately, this isn’t a table match!

Zack: I’ll remind you folks again, this match hasn’t started! It won’t start till they get in the cage, and it may never at this rate!

Mallory glanced around for something, her eyes locking on the steel steps. She headed towards them, unlatching the top half of them before she started to carry it back. She screamed at Bianca to get up as the Typhoon held the back of her head. When the blonde finally did so, Mallory charged forward aiming for her head. But Bianca used a drop toe hold to send Mallory head first into the steps herself. Her head bounced off the steel as Bianca climbed the steps and used a leg drop across the back of her head to crush her into it again. Salvador rolled to her hands and knees on the sand, trying to recover as she clutched the back of her head.

Linda: Mallory tried to send Bianca into the steel steps, but Bianca countered! And she’s dropped Mallory’s head into the steps, with a legdrop for emphasis!

The camera showed Mallory’s head dripping blood as she tried to push up off the steps. It began to pool on the top step before Bianca shook her head as she saw her. The referee, Melinda Davis, tried to get them inside the cage before Bianca grabbed Mallory and drove her face first into the cage door. The door swung back, bounced off the cage and caught Mallory a second time on the rebound, and dropped the mechanic on her knees ringside.

Zack: Mallory’s been lacerated, Bianca used that cage door like a weapon. The referee is doing everything in her power to get them in the ring, but it’s falling on deaf ears!

Linda: They’re at least using the cage as a weapon! But the action still isn’t in there for any of this to matter!

Bianca jerked up the ring apron, pulling out a chair which she wrapped around Mallory’s head after she slammed her into the sand. With the chair around her neck, Bianca began to scale up the cage wall, getting about halfway to the top as she measured the mechanic.

Linda: Bianca’s climbing up the cage, but not to get in! She’s looking to land a high-risk maneuver from atop the cage, and this could hurt Mallory fiercely!

Zack: She’ll break her neck...that’s what she’s going to do!

Bianca measured and dove off with what looked to be a curb stomp. But Mallory rolled away as Salvador landed on her feet. She nearly lost her balance as she grabbed onto the ringside barricade to correct herself. And when she turned back to the ring, Mallory was up on her feet with blood dripping from her forehead and the chair in her hands glaring at her.

Zack: That’s exactly what she was going to do! But Mallory moved, and --look at that face! Bianca Salvador’s life may be flashing before her eyes as she looks into the eyes of Mallory, who is armed with some steel and bad intentions to go with it.

Linda: This isn’t going to be pretty. Squeamish viewers may want to shy their eyes away from this!

Mallory leaned back and gave a swing like a baseball bat before Bianca ducked and took off around the corner. The chair only caught some of her hair as she took off, and began to scale the cage on that side of the ring. Mallory went after her, firing shots into her back one after another after another as Bianca hung from the side of the cage, shouting at each shot connecting. Bennett began to swing again, but Bianca kicked the chair back into her face to slow her down before she continued her ascent up the cage wall to get away from her. Mallory tossed the chair into the sand after she got her bearings, and started up climbing after her.

Linda: Here we go! The contestants are climbing up the cage, Mallory chasing after Bianca! Maybe we can finally get this match to start!

Bianca got to the top, swinging her leg over it and coming to sit there as Mallory joined her. Both of them straddled the top of the cage, and began firing haymakers at each other all over again. Mallory connected with one that teetered Bianca over the ring, only for the Typhoon to fire back and send Mallory teetering almost feet down to the ground. Back and forth, they traded shots hanging over the ring and the sand below.

Linda: This match is so close to getting started! But both women aren’t letting go of that cage until the other falls to the ground!

Zack: They’re taking their lives in their own hands up there, landing bombs right at one another! Mallory needs to be careful, there’s about 20 feet between her and the ground right now!

Mallory leaned back over, and caught Bianca flush with a backfist. Salvador teetered over the ring again before Mallory swung her other leg over, catching her on the jaw before the Typhoon finally fell from the top of the cage all the way to the ring below. Bianca hit the mat with thunderous impact, leaving Mallory sitting on top of the cage looking down at her and then out amongst the crowd. Davis told her to climb down from the ring as Bianca wasn’t moving.

Zack: What a drop! If Mallory gets down there and covers her, this may be the shortest cage match you’ll ever see!

Linda: Unless Mallory decides to take a chance and dive off the cage, which...tell me she isn’t...

Mallory tapped her elbow pad as she shakily began to rise, standing on top of the cage as the referee screamed at her to come down. Bennett took the plunge from there with a massive elbow drop….but Bianca rolled out of the way and she landed on the canvas instead. Both women lay face down less than three feet apart as Davis called for the bell to start the match!

Linda: THERE’S THE BELL! The match is officially started and both girls are down, trying to get up before the other one does! Neither Mallory or Bianca look like they’re in any shape to actually fight!

Zack: Mallory may have cracked her own elbow missing that elbow drop, but we’re underway. And this is what it usually looks like at the end of a cage match….not the beginning.

Bianca raised her head, dragging herself towards Mallory before she threw an arm across her chest for the cover. Davis dropped to count.

Zack: And this will be the shortest cage match, this is over in record time!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Mallory’s shoulder popped up, and dropped right back to the canvas. Davis held up two fingers as Bianca looked up to her, holding up three. The referee shook her head as Bianca crawled across her, hooking the leg this time for another cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Bennett kicked out again, just barely lifting her shoulder in time. Davis held up two fingers as Bianca screamed at her to count three.

Linda: After all these girls went through before the bell, Mallory still has it in her to kick out! This is...incredible!

Zack: Salvador is screaming at the referee to count thee, she wants this match over! And I don’t blame her a bit!

Bianca began to push up to her feet, looking around and being reminded of the cage walls surrounding her. She muttered something to herself before she grabbed Mallory’s feet, positioning her head under the bottom turnbuckle before she fell backwards into a catapult that ricocheted Mallory’s head off the bottom buckle onto the mat. She dragged her back out, and rolled through for another cover.

Zack: Mallory’s head was like a pinball, that was disturbing! This is over right now!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Davis got to two before she noticed Mallory’s hand laying under the bottom rope, despite the fact she hadn’t moved a muscle. Bianca screamed at the referee again, pounding the mat in frustration.

Linda: Bianca wants that three count so badly she can taste it! But Mallory, even without moving an inch, is taunting her and refuses to give up!

Bianca continued to mutter to herself before she headed for the door, shoving it open and looking back to Mallory.

Zack: Is she gonna walk out of the cage? Does she want to end this match so badly that she’d leave? If she walks out, Mallory wins!

Shaking her head, she doubled back and pulled Mallory up onto her shoulder before heading back towards the door. As she got to it, she looked to be trying to throw Mallory out the door herself.

Linda: The rules say whoever leaves first, the match is over and they lose! Bianca is taking Mallory’s limp body...to try to throw her out of the cage! What an underhanded tactic, and yet it’s very much Bianca’s style! Wake up, Mallory!

Zack: She can’t pin her, so she’s going to evict her! She doesn’t care as long as she wins this match! I’m not sure Mallory knows where---never mind that!

Mallory began to fire elbows one after another into the side of her head, causing Bianca to teeter on her feet. The mechanic dropped down behind her, rolling her arms as Bianca turned to face her before Bennett connected with a bionic elbow to the top of her head. Salvador fell backwards through the door, barely catching the door frame with her hand on the way down as she hung over backwards Matrix style. She wobbled over it, trying to keep herself from falling out. And with some strength displayed, she pulled herself back onto the apron, only for Mallory to grab her head and drop her with a standing vertical suplex back into the ring as the cage door hung open.

Linda: When this match was announced I didn’t think either woman would try to use the cage like this. Now they’re practically fighting to shove one another out, but Mallory sees to it that the action doesn’t literally stumble out!

Zack: I know it’s the rules, but I’ve never seen a cage match where the opponents are fighting to stay inside of the cage! And we’re back to the ring, and Mallory’s found her second wind!

The mechanic got back to her feet, listening to the crowd as she felt her own blood dripping down her face. Mallory pulled Salvador to her feet, and whipped her hard into the far corner. She struck hard and stumbled out only a couple steps before Bennett lunged forward with a roaring elbow to her jaw that sent her hanging back against the corner. Salvador hung by her arms limp at this point as Mallory charged the far side ropes, and barreled back with a running high knee into the side of her head. Bianca slumped to a seat in the corner, seemingly out as Mallory hopped down to her feet and began to stomp her relentless (a la Stone Cold). Ten stomps flattened her into the canvas before Mallory grabbed her feet this time. She dragged her out of the corner, and catapulted her face first into the steel bar in the center of the cage wall. Bianca’s head bounced off it as she staggered backwards until Mallory hooked her head, and delivered a stunner that bounced her off the mat!

Zack: She’s gotta be out cold! Bianca Salvador doesn’t know if she’s in Texas or Texarkana right now!

Linda: Mallory stomped a mudhole into and through Bianca, I would hope that to be the case! And that sunnter hit Bianca so viciously I can’t see anything other than a long night’s sleep coming to her in a few seconds!

Mallory stared at the motionless Bianca, and then to the referee who told her to cover her. Bennett looked back down to her, and up again before she got to her feet while shaking her head. The referee asked her where she was going as Bennett ignored her and began to head up the cage wall again.

Zack: She’s not interested in covering her, Mallory wants to make sure Bianca never ever darkens her path again! She’s going up top!

Linda: This could be dangerous on so many levels! Not only could Mallory miss, but Bianca might get up and run to the cage once she realizes what Mal is doing, and toss her balance to the outside!

Zack: She’s going for her frog splash into a double knee drop, Linda. She calls it MUY MAL!

The mechanic looked to the crowd as she got her bearings and then dove off, the frog splash into the double knee drop from the top of the cage! And it connected perfectly!

Linda: MUY MAL CONNECTS! MAL HITS BIANCA! SHE NEEDS TO PRAY THIS PAYS OFF!

She collapsed on top of her as Davis dropped into position to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis calls for the bell as the fans rumble with approval, cheering loudly as Mallory rolls off her opponent and lays on the canvas just a couple feet away from her. The referee raises her hand before it drops back to the mat, and the trainers pour out of the back.

Zack: And with an emphatic double knee drop from the top of this cage, Mallory Bennett’s got herself a title! Mallory Bennett’s put a yearlong rivalry behind her for now! And whether she looks like it or not, Mallory has won this cage match!

Gaby: Here is your winner……….’MALICIOUS’ MALLORY BENNETT!!

Linda: Congratulations, Mallory! It may not matter to her now, but she’s finally ended the beef with Bianca, and she has a Future Shock title match to boot!

As the trainers helped both women, Mallory sat up with a tired smile on her face as the official raised her hand once again.

Zack: She does have a title shot. And did she ever earn it tonight at Wipeout?!

Linda: She did, but we only have one question in mind, who will she be fighting for that opportunity after tonight?!

And with the cage beginning to be taken apart as the trainers tended to both women, we head to the back.

Power Packed

The first thing we see as we go to a video is a brick wall with graffiti being sprayed across the front of it, though we can’t see yet what it is supposed to say. Then we cut inside what looks like an old gym as we see a pair of taped hands pounding a heavy bag relentlessly, leaving a dent in the side of the bag with repeated shots.

We cut back out to see the graffiti still being sprayed on the exterior brick wall, and back inside again as the fists get faster as they pound the bag mercilessly. Once more, we cut back out to see what is written in the graffiti “She’s Coming Home…” As soon as we see that, the wall starts shaking as it sounds like someone is pounding on it to get out. The pounding gets louder before the bricks finally crumble and the smoke and dust show a woman’s silhouette.

She looks to be a fairly well built woman at that as she starts heading towards the camera through the dust and the haze. She stops just in front of it as it pans up a pair of strong legs and a toned but muscular torso till it stops on the face as she crosses her arms over her chest as she speaks to the camera.

Voice: I’m coming home…

Future Shock fans immediately recognized her as April Evans walked out of the shot and we see #StrongGirlStyle flash across the screen and then back to the show.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:36:12 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 11:10:12 pm »

The history between Andi Takata & Isis Morales is shown from Andi’s upset at the inaugural show through the last Future Shock event till now. And then we head back to the ring as the lights are on brighter over the ring now that the sun has gone down.

Zack: It’s main event time! The final battle between Andi Takata and Isis Morales. There won’t be a rematch for the title, no matter who wins. It’s really a zero sum game for one of these women,plus I’m curious about the...secret weapon.

Linda: Yes, Jake and Andi were discussing this over Twitter, and quite honestly I’m unsure how to feel about this weapon of theirs. Much like the sun has set on the beach, however, it’s finally time for it to set on this feud as well.

The high energy, bubblin', bobblin' chiptune sound of Slime Girls - Warpstar (With You) pierces into the night, as do fireworks timed out to explode around the ring, and then up the aisle, leading up to the entrance as the intro of the song breaks down to one big stage explosion of blue and gold fireworks!

When the main melody kicks in, running out from backstage through the sparkle is Andi Takata, who throws her fist up in the air, and the leather strap attached to it flies up too. After hopping around on stage getting the crowd EVEN MORE HYPED, she stops and yells something out, pointing both hands up to the skies. A moment later, from both sides and above the entrance, appear some 'drone-sized' UFOs, complete with flashing lights. Andi  spins around in place as they all rotate into formation around her, and then she gives them the order to move, pointing forward.

Gabrielle: The following contest IS A STRAP MATCH, FOR THE FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, the challenger... Hailing from the Great Cosmos, and representing Japan in this year's Global Wars, she is a former Future Shock champion, and one half of the current FFW Unity Champions! She is one-half Magical Girl, one-half Space Princess, and 100 Percent Awesome.... THE LUCKY STAR, ANDI TAKATAAAA!

The UFO swarm breaks off into packs that all go flying above the outdoor audience, flashing LEDs in time with the music. One stays floating around the challenger as she hops down the aisle to her new music, interacting with her Starlights. She breaks away for a moment, and gets close to the camera on the underside of her UFO, putting the leather strap in between her teeth and GRRRs, flexing while holding the strap, and then sticking her tongue out at the camera. The mic picks up her claim of 'I put an end to this tonight, Isis!',before she goes back to greeting the FFW faithful on South Padre.

Andi runs around the ring and slaps hands in her more normal fashion, before sliding herself into the ring, the strap following behind her, and then flying about as she steps into the middle of the ring, and doing her pose. The UFOs go back into formation, flying around the ring, before Andi throws her fist up into the air, yelling "IKUZO!" as one last HUGE fireworks mortar fires from behind her into the sky, and the UFOs fly away, leaving our challenger to stand and wait.

Linda: ...never let it be said Andi isn’t creative with her entrances. I feel as though Team Japan was chosen well for Global Wars this year, between Shizuka’s production and Andi’s imagination.

Zack: I don’t know, I was kinda expecting to see the cast of Deep Space Nine. But that definitely is something unique, I’ll give her that. Maybe the drones are the secret weapon?

As Andi waits for her opponent to come out, the lights suddenly go out. Seconds later, there is intermittent flashes of light, resembling lightning illuminates the area and grabbing the attention of the crowd. Just then, from the stage to the ramp to the ring, smoke suddenly emerges and fully covers the ground.  Just then, a begins to play, accompanied with images of a cemetery and signs of death filling the big screen.

Before long, two figures, dressed in black hooded robes begin to make their way towards the ring in a slow, intimidating pace. Following them, is an extremely larger figure, who’s also dressed in a hooded robe and looking more like The Grim Reaper, carrying a scythe while walking towards the ring in the same slow, intimidating pace as the other two figures.

When the trio makes it toward the ring, they stand there and look directly at Andi. The three then enter the ring and the larger figure walks towards Andi, standing right in front of her as she looks down at Andi. Meanwhile, Andi stands firm, showing no fear.

Suddenly, the two smaller figures walk over to the larger figure from behind, grab a piece of the larger figures robe and purposely tears it off of the larger figure, to reveal Isis Morales, who has the Future Shock Championship belt around her waist and continuing to look at Andi. Only now, it is seen that the glare is intensively frightening.  She then turns away from Andi and then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out fire, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then takes her belt off as she goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses with the belt in the air, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis goes to a corner, not taking her eyes off of Andi as she waits for the match to begin. The challenger looks more than a little wide-eyed as she sees the champion, and the ceremony used to bring her to the ring.

Gaby: And her opponent, she is the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion! This is….’THE TITANESS’ ISIS MORALES!!

Zack: I do not...I repeat...I do not envy Andi Takata at all! In my opinion, the fans really put her behind the eight ball. A strap match does not benefit the challenger, it benefits that woman right there. I’ve called Isis a juggernaut, and that name will never be more true than right here. Andi has to drag a woman over a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier around the ring to take back the title.

Linda: Personally I had voted for the no disqualification stipulation, but no matter what this was going to be contested under, Andi would still have a mountain to climb due to the strength Isis exudes.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the title from the champion, and hands it to Gaby as she leaves the ring. She then ties one end of the strap to Isis’ wrist tightly before heading towards Andi, who lets her do the same to her. Stringer calls for the bell as the fans are already chanting for Andi before she climbs up onto the second turnbuckle and starts a little smack talking to Isis. She points out towards the crowd, causing them to get louder as she continues steadily talking to the champion. Isis looks out over them as well, not interested at all in what they have to say. But Andi uses this moment to strike! She hops down off the turnbuckle and charges towards the champion...but runs right into her waiting hand around her throat instead when Isis looks back towards her.

Linda: Andi was so busy with hyping the crowd she didn’t consider that Isis was waiting for her to come after her! This isn’t a good start for the Lucky Star, as Isis having the advantage PERIOD is a disaster for her!

Zack: I’m not sure who Andi was trying to hype up, but this was not the way to start, as you said! And now, she’s right where she doesn’t want to be!

Isis picked her up for what looked like a chokeslam but Andi began to kick her body, shot after shot before she started to scale her like a mount. She wrapped the strap around her neck and hopped down behind her, pulling her down with it like a guillotine around her neck. A few stomps to the back of Isis’ knee brought her down to the canvas as Andi choked her with the strap, and began firing vicious kicks into her back repeatedly. Morales tried to pull the strap away from her neck as Andi hopped up onto the middle turnbuckle behind her, and came off with a bulldog that spiked her face into the canvas. The challenger hopped back up, stepping over and hitting the first turnbuckle already!

Linda: And very quickly Andi puts that strap to good use, regaining the upperhand before Isis could throw her down into the mat and possibly end this quickly!

Zack: I think I saw Leia do that to Jabba the Hutt in a Star Wars movie, but either way, it’s all legal! And there’s the first turnbuckle!

Andi stepped back over Isis and took off towards the second turnbuckle. But with Isis down, she only got so far before she ran out of leather. Andi pulled the strap over her shoulder, and looked like she was trying to drag the champion with her to the second corner. But the champion sat up on her knees, looking over to see Andi’s back to her as she was trying to get to the next corner. And the champion shook her head at that as she rose up, without Andi realizing it.

Linda: As was expected, Andi tries to reach for the turnbuckles, but with a much larger opponent attached to her wrist trying to pull her to get the job done isn’t going to be easy. Although depending on the length of the strap, there could be an easy solution to the matter.

Zack: It’s a fifteen foot strap in a 20 by 20 ring, and I’d advise Andi to look behind her. Because the champion is back up, which she is about to find out one way or another.

As Andi continued to try to make it to the corner, Isis charged forward and sent her into chest first, crushing her against it really. The redhead spun her around, and started wailing away with forearms on either side of her head, pawing her like a bear before she pushed her chin back, licked her fingers and delivered a stinging chop into her chest. Andi’s eyes widened in pain as Isis pulled her hand up, and delivered another deafening slap to her chest that made the alien princess shout! Takata finally took two steps out of the corner and dropped to her knees, clutching her chest in pain before Isis wrapped the leather around her neck this time and threw her over the top rope, literally hanging her over the apron as Andi’s face began to get bright red with her feet dangling over the sand..

Linda: With the strap wrapped around Andi’s throat Isis is looking to choke Andi out early to get an easy grab at the corners. With the way she’s hanging, Isis looks like she’d rather play hangman than continue fighting Andi.

Zack: I honestly don’t think this match is going to go very long. It doesn’t have to, all Isis has to do is put her down for a few seconds and she can take her anywhere she wants! And right now, she’s getting the life choked out of her!

Andi managed to get her feet up onto the apron, boxing Isis’ ears when she came forward. She quickly tried to unwrap the leather from her neck before grabbing the champion’s head to give her a stun gun across the top rope. As soon as Andi’s feet touched the ground and Isis’ neck hit the top rope, the champion staggered backwards and ended up jerking Andi back up as a result. Takata’s eyes widened as she landed on the apron again with Isis trying to get her breath. Takata took off towards one corner, and tapped it. She backpedaled the other direction, and slapped the second one as the crowd came to life. She darted around the corner, seeing the third corner all the way across the ring before she took off towards it. But as before, she only got about ⅔ of the way there before she ran out of strap.

Zack: Andi must have felt like a ping pong ball there for a moment, but she got two corners and is doing everything in her power to make it to three. But she’s got over two hundred pounds of the Future Shock Champion...who isn’t interested in helping her get there.

Linda: Andi is doing all she can to complete the corner taps, but with her smaller frame it isn’t easy. Not that this would be an easy match otherwise...

Isis finally got her breath back as Andi was inching closer to the third corner, but a yank of the strap pulled her back into the ring over the top rope. The referee waved off the two corners as Andi regained her senses, and looked across as she rose to her feet to what looked to be an increasingly angry Isis. The champion jerked the strap to pull her to her, only for Andi to baseball slide between her and jerk the strap up behind her. Isis straddled the leather, freezing her in place in obvious pain before Andi darted up the nearest turnbuckle. And with Isis on her knees, Takata came off the top rope with a thunderous hurricanrana that spiked Isis face first onto the mat. The crowd in approval as Andi glanced around, seeing Isis was dead center of the ring practically. Taking a moment to collect herself, Andi darted for the first corner and touched it easily. She darted for the second, and again another easy touch. She jumped over Isis and came within inches of the third when she ran out of leather again. Andi reached, stretching her fingers and hand as much as she could trying to touch the third.

Linda: Isis is practically in the middle of the ring...and unfortunately what I had hoped was possible isn’t possible, as just a few inches away from the third corner Andi has again ran out of length to use to her advantage.

Zack: She...she just can’t do it. Andi can’t make Isis go where she wants, and if she can’t, then this match is academic! She’s had a great strategy so far, but how do you move the immovable object?!

Isis began to get back to her feet again, clearly still sore though as she pulled the strap back and Andi with her. As soon as the alien princess turned to face her, Isis caught her with a straight cross to the jaw that dropped her like a rock. Morales began to stomp away at Andi repeatedly, driving her boot into her back repeatedly as Andi tried to get up. The champion scooped her up over one shoulder, and took off for the corner to deliver a snake eyes. Andi’s face hit the top turnbuckle before Isis jerked her back around to face her, and planted her head between her legs. And with one swift motion, the Future Shock Champion powerbombed Andi into the turnbuckles and collapsed her into a heap on the canvas.

Zack: Isis….she’s obliterated Andi with that turnbuckle powerbomb! I think the challenger’s pissed her off, and it’s only a matter of time now because Isis won’t have a problem pulling Andi anywhere she wants to go.

Linda: The fans are begging and clamoring for Andi to get up! They want so badly to see their galactic princess reclaim something she didn’t hold for too long, and quite honestly I can’t blame them! Andi needs a miracle of some kind to keep up with the larger champion!

Isis slapped that corner turnbuckle, and began to head for the next one. Andi was mostly dead weight as she easily dragged her across the mat to the next corner and slapped that one. The champion headed for the third corner, again with Andi offering virtually no resistance as she writhed on the mat. Isis slapped the third, and turned towards the fourth.

Zack: Look at her dragging Andi with ease, the challenger may not have a clue where she is. But Isis knows, and she’s already one corner away from successfully defending her title.

Linda: Truly this is a tragic day for Future Shock fans and Starlight supporters everywhere. I...I don’t think I can watch!

Isis started towards the fourth, but couldn’t move. She tried to step forward again, and still couldn’t go any further. When she glanced behind her, she found out way as Andi and wrapped her arms and legs around the bottom rope. And when Isis tried to pull her, she wasn’t budging.

Zack: Look at that...she’s stopped her! Takata hanging on like a spider monkey to the bottom rope, and Isis can’t pull half of the ring with her!

Linda: Brilliant strategy from Andi! She pulled it off with what little strength she could, and...honestly if the turnbuckles weren’t essential to winning this match, I actually DO think Isis would try to do that.

Isis turned back towards the other corner as Andi rolled out to the ground. As Isis started towards her, Andi wrapped the strap around the poster, rolling in and out of the ring to do it. When she landed back on her feet ringside, she saw Isis coming towards her before she darted away from the ring and pulled Isis chest first into the turnbuckles. The referee waved off Isis’ progress now as Isis stepped back, only for Andi to jerk her forward again into the corner and a third time. Morales stepped back again and dropped to her knee as Andi rolled back into the ring and out to untie the strap before she circled around behind the champion.

Linda: Andi is using one of Newton’s laws of motion in effect right there, pulling Isis into the turnbuckles! But now she’s untied the strap, and I have no idea what she intends to do next!

Zack: Isis is on her knees in the corner, so Andi’s not gonna get far like that in this match. She’s got her down, but for how long?

As the champion raised her head to start to get back to her feet, Andi caught her with a superkick on the jaw. It reeled her backwards, and Andi caught her again with another and another and another and another from almost all sides before the Future Shock Champion collapsed on the mat face down!

Zack: I heard there’s an app called Superkick Party, but we got the real deal right here! I’ve never seen so many superkicks in a row, and the champion is down! But Andi...she’s still gotta touch corners. And Isis is down on the far corner there.

Linda: With so many superkicks to Isis’ body, Andi might have worn herself down a little as well. I can’t see her being able to touch the corners now that she has LESS energy in her!

Linda was right as Andi leaned over, trying to pull herself together and get her second wind before she reached up and touched that corner. That was the easy part, she glanced towards the next corner and realized she wasn’t going to get Isis moving. Studying the situation for a second, she grabbed the strap and wrapped it around Isis’ feet and then her hands before she turned her back to the second corner and began to try to pull her with all her might. Andi shouted with determination as she started to BARELY move the champion with Andi almost bent over double trying to pull her with her to the second corner.

Linda: She had an idea, but with her size and again, wasted gas in the tank, Andi might have cut her luck short. She can’t even bring Isis to the second corner to touch now.

Zack: She’s got Isis tied up like a calf at the rodeo, for whatever good that’s going to do her. But she’s barely moved her an inch and that looks like it’s taking everything she’s got.

Andi finally realized that wasn’t going to work as she leaned against the ropes, letting Isis’ hands and feet loose from the rope as the champion was starting to stir finally. Takata glanced towards the ramp, and began to wave towards the back.

Linda: What? What’s she doing? Is she calling out the weapon?

The fans seemed to be happy to see Jake Chandler heading towards the ring, dragging a sturdy looking wagon with a cover on top of it to where you could only see the wagon wheels towards the ring. Clearly there was something in it, but the drop cloth covered it. Andi thanked him as he headed around the corner towards the broadcast booth.

Zack: Looks like we’re about to have company. Jake’s bringing the secret weapon, which must be what’s under that drop cloth there. Can we get him a headset?

Linda: Um...this was certainly unexpected! It is anything goes, of course! Nice of you to drop by the booth, Jake! Can you tell us anything about this weapon you and Andi have collaborated on?

Jake didn’t have a headset yet as Andi started to leave the ring to go towards the covered wagon. But at this point, Isis was back to her feet and began to pull the strap hand over hand back towards her. She spun Andi around, and swatted her with another right hand to the face before she scooped her up by the neck...and delivered a thunderous chokeslam onto the canvas!

Zack: Andi was going for whatever is in that wagon, but it gave Isis a chance to get her wind back! And what a chokeslam! Takata was drilled, and we’re working on getting Jake a headset. We weren’t expecting company.

Linda: Just as Andi had reached out for that glimmer of hope, Isis pulled her right away from it! Oh, that’s...really fascinating, Jake. No, I don’t think we have any Ecto-Cooler here.

The champion put the boots to Andi before she scooped her up, throwing her over one shoulder as Andi hung in place. Isis headed for her first corner, slapping it with ease as Andi lay slumped over her right shoulder. She headed for the second, and slapped that one with Andi still unmoving after the chokeslam. Isis made it to the third, and slapped it with ease before she started for the fourth.

Zack: Isis carrying Andi like a small child over her shoulder, Takata’s out from that chokeslam! And Isis Morales is about five feet from retaining her title tonight in South Padre!

Linda: Once again fans are yelling at Andi to snap out of it, and we still have no idea what Andi has brought out!

As Isis moved towards the fourth, Andi began to stir before she pushed against her chest to look into her face….bite her on the nose! Morales shouted in pain as Andi used the shark bite method before she grabbed her head, and used her feet to kick off the corner into a tornado DDT! The crowd came to life all over again as Isis’ head struck the mat, with Andi laying flat not far from her. The alien princess began to sit up, trying to get her wind back with the fans chanting her name all around the ring.

Linda: Andi had Isis’ face right in front of her, and she took advantage by biting down on her nose! Isis is just lucky it’s still attached to her face, but Andi is trying to get back into this fight, physically and mentally.

Zack: But we’re back to square one here. Isis’ momentum is over, and Andi still has to get her to all four corners! And I still don’t see how she’s going to do it!

Andi glanced over to the wagon, rolling out of the ring and jerking the drop cloth off to reveal two buckets of water. She picked up one bucket and threw the contents into the ring, soaking the mat and the referee and part of Isis at the same time. She grabbed the other bucket, and doused the other side with water, making almost the entire canvas a soaking mess. It was at this point Jake finally came on with a headset.

Linda: I...I think I get it! Andi’s trying to make the ring slippery, in order for her to drag Isis more easily!...Right?

Jake: Well that’s phase one actually!

Zack: Well phase one has made the entire canvas look like a puddle, so I’m curious to see phase two now.

As Isis began to stir again, Andi grabbed the wagon and slid it under the bottom rope into the ring as well. She climbed back inside as Isis was starting to get up, only to superkick her again and send the champion into a seat on the wagon. Isis landed on top of it as Andi dove past her, grabbed the wagon handle and began to pull Isis towards the first corner without too much trouble!

Linda: Andi superkicked Isis onto the wagon! Now with some mobility she’s able to bring the Future Shock champion with her around the ring to touch the turnbuckles. Although I don’t know why the ring needed to be soaked. For the wheels to move more easily?

Zack: I think the logic is the wheels move faster like a car when they are wet. And she’s definitely getting some good motion right now! There’s one!

As Andi turned towards the next corner, Isis reached forward and slapped the middle turnbuckle behind her. Takata wheeled her towards the second corner without much trouble, and hit that one. Isis slapped the second when she turned towards the third.

Jake: Well this wasn’t part of the plan….

Linda: Isis may be down, but she’s not out. As she’s dragging Isis around Andi’s also allowing her to touch the turnbuckles as well. She needs to get to that fourth post fast or else!

Zack: I don’t think Andi realizes what’s going on behind her, Isis is matching her corner for corner so far!

Andi hit the third with ease, turning towards the final as she pulled the wagon handle behind her. Isis tagged it as well before Andi made the last turn. The champion looked none too pleased at this point as Andi pulled her towards the fourth before she stood up out of the wagon with Andi still looking towards the corner as the crowd was trying to tell her to look behind her.

Jake: TURN AROUND!!

Linda: TURN AROUND, ANDI!

Zack: This is about to get a whole lot worse!!

Isis kicked the wagon out of the ring as Andi headed towards the fourth corner before she realized she couldn’t go any farther. She turned around and looked behind her to see a very angry champion staring back at her. Isis jerked her forward and hoisted her onto her shoulders as Andi’s eyes widened!

Zack: You know what’s coming!! VOYAGE TO ARMAGEDDON!!

Linda: This can’t end well!

And with thunderous impact, Isis delivers the F5 into a DDT and drives Andi face first into the canvas. The boos begin anew as she sits up, leans forward, and slaps the fourth corner. The referee calls for the bell as the redhead climbs to her feet to even louder boos than before!

Linda: NO!!!

Gaby: Here is your winner….AND STILL FFW Future Shock Champion…..ISIS MORALES!!!!

Zack: An absolutely THUNDEROUS Voyage, and Isis Morales has retained her title….and shut out Andi Takata in one fell swoop! The Titaness rules Future Shock!

Linda: So close...Andi was so close, and the wagon was a brilliant strategy! So here we are with Isis as Future Shock champion for a while longer.

Stringer handed Isis her title as the referee went to check on Andi. Morales raised the title high overhead as she pounded her chest with the other hand.

Zack: The Titaness has her title back, but give Andi credit! She brought one of the most unusual gameplans I’ve ever seen, and it very nearly worked!

Isis stepped over the top rope and hopped to the ground as some of the ringside fans booed her to her face as she headed around the corner. She stopped just short of Jake standing on the ramp, who glanced up to her with wide eyes as she stared back at him.

Linda: What is Isis doing approaching Jake?! She’s won! There’s nothing left here!

She asked him if that was what he wanted, but Jake shook his head. When he glanced back to the ring, Isis wrapped her hand around his throat as the crowd got even louder this time before she chokeslammed him into the ramp and stepped over him on her way to the back with her title!

Zack: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?!

Linda: Isis chokeslammed Jake! Unbelieveable! What reason does she have to add salt to the wound?!

Trainers poured out of the back as Isis headed around the stage instead, while Mallory & Gillie darted out as well. Both of them cast long glares towards the champion till she disappeared and then followed the trainers down to where they were trying to help Jake.

Zack: Jake tried to help Andi take her title tonight, and it didn't work! And she made sure BOTH of them suffered for it! Chandler’s out, Andi’s not sure what’s going on, but Mallory & Gillie know!

Linda: Mallory and Gillie are coming to Jake’s side to check on him! I’m hoping he’s alright as well...

Andi began to stir, starting to take stock of the situation before she headed towards the trainers to see her friend unconscious on the ramp. He offered no response at first as the trainers worked with him.

Linda: This is...this is not a great note to end Wipeout on, but unfortunately we’re out of time here!

Zack: The Titaness leaves Wipeout with her gold...and casualties in her wake! Tis is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better! Good night from Wipeout!

As the trainers try to revive him while the trio of women look none too happy, Future Shock Wipeout fades off the air.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:36:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: