Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 06:21:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity 100 - September 1, 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity 100 - September 1, 2016  (Read 321 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 02, 2016, 12:33:58 am »

Live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
September 1, 2016

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on a shot of the Television Championship before “We Own It” by 2 Chainz begins to play and takes us highlights of the title.

~ ~ ~

Money's the motivation,
Money's the conversation,
You on vacation, we gettin' paid so
We on paycation, I did it for the fam
It's whatever we had to do, it's just who I am

~ ~ ~

FFW Violent Night  - November 27, 2010

As Charlie began to get to her feet, so was Starla. She kicked the Danger Queen in the gut, and then landed a gutwrench powerbomb!!

MH: Shades of her husband, Starla hit the gutwrench!!

She kicked both of the other women out of the ring before diving into the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MH: Well I’ll be damned!!

Starla got to her feet, looking at the referee as she confirmed the match was over, raising her hand and then awarding her the Television Championship!

Ben: The winner of this match......AND NEW FFW TELEVISION CHAMPION.....STARLA MCCLOUD!!

MH: I’ll be as unbiased as possible when I say Starla McCloud earned this!! She fought harder than I’ve ever seen, and she managed to steal the TV title for her efforts!

~ ~ ~

FFW Conviction - May 28, 2011

As Sophie gets back to her feet, she see’s Starla woozily getting vertical, she grabs hold of her and throws her out of the ring over the top rope, watching as she lands hard. Quickly Sophie drops into the cover on Michelle Taylor and hooks both legs.

CCM: Sophie tosses the garbage out of the ring and clears the path to victory!

One....

Erica: Both legs are hooked, Starla’s on the outside, Belladonna’s out cold!! This is academic.

Two...

...THREE!!

Ben: Here is your winner, via pinfall, and NEW FFW TELEVISION CHAMPION....SOPHIE RICHARDS!!!

Erica: The TV Title division is the hottest in FFW today and these girls just proved why!!

CCM: Outstanding display from all four women, tonight. Each one of these women can be proud of their performance tonight. It’s a shame there can only be one winner!

~ ~ ~

I never fear death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am,
Only God can judge me, now

~ ~ ~

FFW Anarchy - November 30, 2013

Kelly goes tumbling out of the ring, catching the ringside barricade as she does, lying in the heap, as the crowd erupts.  Misty lands hard on the top turnbuckle, gasping in pain as her arm catches the ring post, although it stops her own momentum.  Cradling her arm, she rolls on top of the turnbuckle.  Seeing Lightning getting to her feet, she wastes no time leaping…

*AD ASTRA!*

Mark: SHE HIT IT!  MISTY WHITMORE IS THREE SECONDS AWAY FROM WINNING THE TELEVISION TITLE!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Pollaski: SHE GOT IT!  

*DING DING DING!*

THe crowd explodes, and Misty leaps to her feet, jumping up and down in excitement, although she’s certainly in pain in both her shoulder and lower back.  The ref hands her a title,, and with her uninjured shoulder, she raises it in the air, the crowd going ballistic!

Pollaski: Misty Whitmore was broken in half mere minutes ago and this was a two person match!  She recovered, fought through the pain, and completely WON this match with an offensive flurry out of nowhere!

~ ~ ~

FFW Velocity - March 13, 2014

Misty flops to the mat, and Leona tosses the brass knuckles out of the ring, as the crowd jeers.  She drags the barely conscious Whitmore to her feet, and knees her in the stomach a couple times, Misty practically ragdolls.  She then holds Misty in a front headlock, and spins, driving her elbow into Misty’s chest as she spikes the gymnast onto the mat, the crowd jeering.  Leona gets to her knees, then her feet, looking down at the unconscious Whitmore, she runs a thumb across her throat, and turns towards the turnbuckle… just in time to see Kelly McGuffin flying off it…

Wendy: OH MY GOODNESS!

Kelly nails a spiked hurricanrana, driving Leona’s head into the mat.  She’s quickly to her feet, with a standing moonsault- connecting on Misty, instead.  Then she gets to her feet, full extension, frog splashing down atop Leona, and hooking the leg!

Zack: THREE RING CIRCUS!  Modified to take out BOTH competitors!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!!!!

Wendy: Did she… YES!  KELLY MCGUFFIN FINALLY DID IT!

*DING DING DING*

Cory: Your winner…. and NEW FFW Television Champion…. KELLY MCGUFFIN!

It’s not a mixed reaction anymore- it's decisively pro-Kelly as the former trapeze artist leaps to her feet, shrieking with victorious emotion, as Christian applauds her on the outside.  The referee hands her the TV title, and she presses it to her lips, bending over it in the ring, cradling it.

Wendy: Kelly’s certainly a polarizing figure around the fans, and she may never get a reaction like this again, but after SUCH a long journey, with SO many heartbreaks, tonight, you just have to feel happy for her.

~ ~ ~

Even if I've got three strikes, I'mma go for it,
This moment, we own it
A I'm not to be played with
Because it can get dangerous
See these people I ride with
This moment, we own it

~ ~ ~

FFW Anarchy - December 6, 2014

Nevaeh however squeezes harder in return as she lifts Kelly upwards placing her in position for yet another Makeover this time at the top of the turnbuckles. The crowd can’t believe it as Nevaeh leaps up throwing Kelly high up into the air, and Kelly falls down fast but not before Nevaeh lifts her knee up driving it right into the very face of Kelly. Kelly falls straight down to the mat and Nevaeh drops down hooking the leg.

Mark: SHE GOT IT… ANOTHER MAKEOVER!!!!

Zack: And she nailed it perfectly from the top of those ropes!

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DING DING DING!!!!!!

Mark: And finally after suffering her very first lost to this woman. Nevaeh has finally won her first taste of gold here in FFW

Zack: She was denied the first time around but finally she becomes champion and look at that smile on that woman!

Cory: And the winner of this match and your NEWWWWWWWWWW FFW TELEVISION CHAMPION… THE WORLD’S FINEST NEVAEHHHHHHH SUMMERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Silas brings the title inside the ring, and hands it to Nevaeh who clutches it tightly. She holds it in her arms, dropping down to her knees as she keeps her gaze on it before raising it high and leaving the ring.

~ ~ ~

FFW Global Wars - December 5, 2015

Leona kicks out and Ignis screams, clearly annoyed. She runs at the ropes rolling down in a somersault before leaping in the air and dropping her body on Leona’s body, going for another cover after hitting her Flame Wheel.

One!

Two!

Thre-NO!

Leona gets the shoulder up again. Ignis swears and gets in the ref’s face, saying that should have been three. Sighing, she hits the ropes again, springboarding off the middle one and coming back towards Leona with her Incendiary Bomb, but Leona’s up and catches her! Ignis squirms, but Leona gets her up on her shoulders and drops her straight down onto her knees! The crowd pops huge after the El Pilote and Leona goes for the cover!

One!

Two!

Three!

The Canadian crowd explodes as the bell sounds, Leona rolling off Ignis holding her face still, but a smile can be seen through her mask.

Mark: She did it! Leona’s the new Television champion!

Mai: Ignis loses the title on her first defense, maybe I should console her…

Mark: Go ahead, I’m going to be celebrating the new Television champion with the rest of us.

As her theme plays, the cheers in the arena are deafening, Leona being handed her title and holds it up proudly.

~ ~ ~

This moment, we own it
I ride or die for mine
I'm ride or die material
One life to live so here we go
This moment, we own it

~ ~ ~

From there, we go to the staredown between Kinsey & Leona as both the Evolution & Television Championships hang behind them. The live shot takes us inside the area as pyro erupts from the stage with the crowd ROARING as the camera pans the facility.

Zack: Welcome to the World’s Most Famous Arena…..welcome to the night we see the final defense of the Television Championship….welcome to New York City….and welcome to VELOCITY 100!!

The cameras continue to show the crowd in attendance, including more than a few signs they brought with them before we next see the countdown clock hanging over the video wall.

Zack: We’re gonna make a whole lot of history tonight here in the Garden! Winner Takes All for the Evolution & Television Championship when Kinsey DeCaro meets Leona Vega on her Path to 100! And that right there….that clock is ticking down and we’ll find out what it’s all about before we leave the air! I wish you were here to feel this! Let’s do this!!

From there, we cut to the opening video for Velocity 100.

After the opening video, Velocity returns to the ring as we see the smiling face and form of Tifa in the ring with her microphone.

Tifa: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Velocity 100! The opening contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We got a packed house here in the World’s Most Famous Arena for what promises to be a historic night! Zack Hudson here along with Mai Hotaru, for better or worse.

Mai: You make it sound like we’re taking vows.

“Evil In The Night” begins to play over the system as the crowd starts to jeer; as the chorus cuts in, Tabatha could be seen leaning her body against a pole on the stage, she lowers her body to the ground and begins to crawl towards the ring, her hair swaying side to side as she did so.

Tifa: Introducing from London, England, she is “The Queen Bitch” Tabatha Belmont!

Tabatha slowly crawls up the steel ramp, licking her lips before sliding into the ring, leaning her body against the ropes as she waits for the bell to ring.

Mai: Tabatha’s been on a bit of a win streak of late, after knocking off Samantha Tolson back to back.

Zack: That she has, and that she is. We’ll see Samantha a little later tonight, but Tabatha’s got a whole new challenge ahead of her.

"Crash" by Fit For Rivals blasts over the sound system seconds before Ashley Sullivan walks out quickly onto the stage. Pointing out to the fans all over the arena, Sullivan moves fast down to the ring. Once she gets down to ringside, instead of climbing inside, Ashley climbs onto the apron and moves up the turnbuckle almost like a spider. She stands there for a moment, getting into the mindset for the match to come, as she keeps her head loud and almost pressed against the pad of the top turnbuckle.

Tifa: Ladies and gentlemen, from Bradley Beach, NJ.... ASHLEY SULLIVAN!!!!

With her name being announced, Ashley leaps up to the top turnbuckle and stands with her arms outstretched, either showing off for the fans or daring any random person to come try and beat her. After a few seconds of flashing cameras going off around her, Ashley jumps off of the top rope and spins to come down on her feet facing the middle of the ring.

Zack: Ashley said in her promo that she didn’t come here for the easy challenges, she came here to be pushed. And with a veteran like Tabatha, she’s likely to get her wish.

Mai: I don’t envy her at all honestly, this isn’t some welcome wagon opponent she’s facing. Tabatha’s a wily veteran, to say the least. Plus she’s hot.

Referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell as both women move towards the center. Ashley looks around at the packed crowd in the Garden, many of whom are supporting her which brings a smile to her face. That is until Tabatha jerks her head around,t ellig her to look at her. Sullivan does just that as Belmont goes to strike her, but Ashley blocks the shot and starts firing rights of her own into Tabatha’s jaw. Belmont stumbles backwards a couple steps before Sullivan fires her into the far corner. As Belmont hits back first, Ashley breaks into a handspring back elbow that catches her on the jaw before she hooks her head and comes out with a bulldog. Ashley climbs back to her feet, pacing back and forth and asking Tabatha if she still wanted her attention.

Mai: Well she did tell her to pay attention to her, and Ashley obliged her on that.

Zack: You got that right! Ashley’s already uncorking the high impact offense, and is feeling it here in the Garden.

She pulls Tabatha to her feet, firing forearms into the back of her head before she shoves her forward into the ropes. Belmont bounces into them before Ashley spins her around and drops her with a swinging neckbreaker when she turns back towards the brunette. Tabby hits the canvas like a sack of bricks before Ashley takes off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a splash on top of Tabatha before she hooks the outside leg for the cover. Keanan drops to make the count.

Zack: Springboard into a splash, and Ashley’s giving Tabatha all she wants! Wait, cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Tabby kicks out after the two as Sullivan mounts her chest, driving rights into her head before she got back to her feet and pumped up the fans in the Garden. Tabatha crawled towards the ropes, trying to create some distance as Ashley turned back and began to measure her for something.

Mai: Ashley was looking for the quick win, but Tabby’s too wise for that. Plus she’s got plenty left in the tank.

Tabatha starts to pull herself up as Sullivan charges forth, looking for a boot to the jaw. But the veteran dropped down to the canvas as Ashley’s leg went over the middle rope before Belmont let the rope go, and it bounced up between her legs. It froze Sullivan in her place as Tabatha got back to her feet, grabbed her head and dropped her with a reverse DDT. Belmont gathered herself for a moment before she got back up, dragging her by the legs towards the center of the ring and dropping a knee dangerously close to a DQ that folded Ashley up on the mat. Tabby measured and dropped a fist into the side of her head as she tried to move again. Belmont pulled her up to her feet, burying a pair of knees into her abdomen to double her over. A quick hook of the head, she hoisted her up and delivered a slingshot suplex off the ropes before floating over for the cover.

Mai: Nice slingshot suplex there, she used Ashley’s own momentum against her to gain the advantage.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Sullivan kicked out after the two as Tabby got back to her feet. She glanced over to the corner with a slight grin on her face before she pulled Sullivan up and dragged her there to put her into a tree of woe.

Zack: This is the last place Ashley wants to be, I don’t like the look on Tabatha’s face at all.

With Ashley hung upside down, Tabatha began to stomp away at her body repeatedly with boots before she took off for the far side. Belmont rebounded and delivered a running knee into her abdomen that almost made Ashley fall to the canvas. But Belmont wrapped her foot around the corner again. And as she went to grab the other, Sullivan began to kick her upside the head as she hung there. It rocked Belmont backwards a couple steps as Ashley freed her feet, and dropped down to the canvas. Tabby got her wits about her as Ashley started to get up and head out of the corner. And as Belmont went to grab her, a Russian leg sweep drove her face first into the second turnbuckle. Tabby hit the mat as Ashley grabbed both her legs for a rolling pin attempt!

Mai: Do we know of any good dentists are open late? Tabby’s teeth may be floating right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOPE!!

Belmont kicked out just before the three as Ashley started back to her feet. She clutched her ribs a moment after the damage Tabatha had done moments ago. Belmont started back to her feet as well before Ashley caught her with a codebreaker when she stood up. It brought the fans to their feet before she dove for another cover.

Zack: She calls that INTO DUST!! Tabby could be done!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Tabatha’s arm popped up before the three as Sullivan got back to her feet again. She pumped one arm, trying to get the fans louder which she succeeded in doing.

Mai: Ashley said she wanted a challenge, Tabatha’s giving it to her and then some. She can’t seem to put her away.

As Belmont began to get up, Ashley grabbed her head and jerked her towards the center of the ring before she looked about to set her up for a DDT of her own. But Belmont rose up, and countered with an Alabama slam that snapped Ashley’s head off the canvas. Tabby dropped down, hooking both legs for the cover as Keanan dove to count.

Mai: Okay, that may do it! Ashley’s head looked like a basketball on the parquet floor of the Garden!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Sullivan got her shoulder up just in the nick of time as Tabatha looked over with disdain to referee Angela Keanan before she got to her feet again.

Zack: I know Ashley wanted a challenge, but I’m not sure Tabatha was expecting all of this herself! Ashley has fantastic resiliency.

Belmont headed for the corner, ascending to the top rope as she perched herself upon getting there. Not taking her eyes off Ashley, Tabatha’s eyes narrowed as she was clearly a little annoyed now. And as Sullivan started to rise, Tabatha came off for a diving cross body. But Sullivan caught her with a boot to the face on the way down. Belmont crashed face down on the mat before Ashley darted for the corner herself now.

Mai: Jesus….a dive into Sullivan’s boot! I doubt that was how Tabby envisioned this going!

Zack: Sullivan’s heading for the high rent district herself!

Ashley ascended quickly, and wasted absolutely no time before she dove off with a swanton bomb that connected perfectly!

Zack: It may be dark outside, but Sullivan just found the SUNSET!!

She hooked both of Tabby’s legs tightly for the cover as the referee dropped to count. The fans came back to their feet to count as well.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

As the referee called for the bell, the fans gave quite a loud reaction as Ashley got back to her feet. Sullivan caught her breath, a smile forming on her face as the referee raised her hand in victory.

Zack: There’s not too many better ways to debut than on Velocity 100 in the Garden with a win! But that’s what Ashley’s done!

Tifa: The winner of this match………….ASHLEY SULLIVAN!!

Mai: First challenge overcome for Ashley, but good luck, kid. They don’t get any easier from here, let me tell you!

Ashley smiled at the response she got, climbing up onto the middle turnbuckle and telling the crowd she was only going up from here. The Garden crowd gave her a very warm reception before we fade elsewhere.

The Terror of Inverness

The words “Recorded Earlier Today..” appear at the top of the screen before we see the exterior of what looks like a biker bar. We see a few hogs parked in front of the building, and the sign for Miller Beer in the one window has burnt out in a couple places. The scene outside looks even more suspect as the camera turns to find Jake Chandler & Gillie Barnes standing outside the entrance.

Jake: Hi, I’m Jake and this is Gillie Barnes. You probably knew that. We’re here at the Headless Monkey bar to help Gillie get ready for her arm wrestling challenge on the next Future Shock against “Diamond” Kat.

Gillie: ...Jake why is this place called the Headless Monkey? And what smells like petrol and shame?

Jake: I don’t know why I’ve never been here before. And I just thought that was body odor.

A couple of rather brawny men brushed past the pair as they headed in the door, gruning a couple times about something as Jake watched them go in with wide eyes and looked back to Gillie.

Jake: If you can go Over The Top like Stallone did against a few of these people, I think you’ll do great against Kat.

He told her with a hopeful smile. Gillie looked back at him and tried to return it, before looking back up at the sign at the top of the bar.

Gillie: I appreciate that. The current question though is how I’ll do here.

Finally the pair enters through the door as Jake announces loudly to the bevy of patrons. He was aided by the fact that he cupped his hands to his mouth.

Jake: This is Gillie, and she came all the way from England to arm wrestle some of you! Women, please!

As many of them turned to look at the pair, he smiled and looked over to Gillie and patted her on the shoulder. The Sheerness native slowly rose her hand up to wave in a mildly awkward fashion.

Gillie: Uh... Hi.

The pair find an empty table after Jake wipes off some of stains, some of which look like beer and others that are better left unknown. A pair of women make their way over, a brunette woman somewhere in her late 40s with streaks of gray in her hair who looks to be about 5’6 in both directions.

Jake: Hello, madam! I take it you are here to take on the Terror of Inverness? May I ask your name?

Gertie: Name’s Gertie, where the fuck is Inverness?

Jake: It’s east of Leachkin! Please put your arm up on the table, and we’ll begin this exhibition. Just put it up right there..

Gertie brought her massive arm up on the table as Jake looked at it in awe for a moment until she opened her hand to take Gillie’s. Gertie gave him a long look.

Gertie: You got something to say, boy?

Jake: I was just admiring the size of your paw….paw-lm. It’s pretty impressive.

Gertie looked back to Gillie as Jake visibly swallowed. Gillie nervously held her hand up and dropped her elbow down to get her hand clutching Gertie. She watched awestruck as her entire hand seemed to disappear in Gertie’s, the older woman’s fingers squeezing around her hand until it looked as though the Sheerness native’s hand had been completely absorbed. The other woman put both hands over their’s.

Woman: Give ya both to the count of three to begin. Are you ready?

She pointed at Gertie who nodded, staring holes into Gillie.

Woman: Are you ready?

She pointed at Gillie who stared back at Gertie, and shook her head vigorously. The woman of course ignored her and gave a glance at Jake.

Woman: One... Two.... Three!

Gertie swung her arm forward with such force that the Sheerness native flew off her stool and dropped on the ground, rattling the camera some. Jake played it off by dusting the seat she had as though it was some slip before Gertie and her friend left them. Jake helped Gillie back to her seat, only to find another bruiser of a woman took a seat.

Jake: Hi! You here to accept the challenge of Bonecrusher Barnes?

The biker nodded her head as she flopped her arm up onto the table, wiggling her fingers open as she stared into Gillie’s soul seemingly. When Gillie put her hand up finally, their fingers locked as apparently the other woman’s hand wasn’t dry. Something dripped to the table as Jake slid a napkin underneath it.

Jake: Okay, on the count of three. One ….. Two……

SLAM!

Before Jake could say three, the biker drove Gillie’s arm into the table and looked over to Jake, who was essentially Gillie’s hype man at this point.

Jake: That’s okay. I get messed up with numbers too sometimes, thanks for playing though.

The biker got up from her seat, heading back to the bar before Jake hopped up into the seat...and used the napkin to help get whatever it was off Gillie’s hand. Gillie looked at it with a grimace, taking another napkin after Jake was done... And then another after that.

Gillie: Well, now I know where the smell of shame and petrol was coming from.

Jake: Let me give this a try then.

He leaned forward, whispering to her.

Jake: Ignore anything I say.

He popped his arm onto the table, and let Gillie grab his hand. He counted to three before he started shouting.

Jake: SHE’S BREAKING MY HAND, WHAT KIND OF POWER IS THIS?!

And he immediately drove his hand into the table with Gillie’s on top before he let go finally and raised her hand.

Jake: Once she gets warmed up, she’s a beast!!

He then leaned back towards her to whisper.

Jake: I think we should go to the arena now…

Gillie patted him on the shoulder and gave him a peck on the cheek with a sigh, though there was still a half-smile on his face.

Gillie: Thanks for trying at least. Maybe Kat’ll be a little less blustery come the arm wrestling match... I’ll even make do with her hand looking less like a baseball glove and it already doesn’t so we’re good.

Jake: After the show, we’ll go somewhere else if you want. There’s a place in the Yellow Pages I saw called the Gay Bandito club. We can try there next.

He told her as he held the door open for her. She slipped through with an eyebrow arching very delicately.

Gillie: How about I choose the next place? Maybe somewhere we scout first.

And as the pair exited the Headless Monkey, we go back live into the arena.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 02:45:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 12:35:52 am »

We return back to the ring for the second match as Tifa is already waiting with her microphone in hand.

Tifa: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The fans in the arena are in their seats, anxiously awaiting the start of the match. Before they have a chance to say anything, the lights suddenly fade to black. The noise of the crowd is replaced by a loud whistle emanating from the sound system. The whistle repeats, only this time it is accompanied by a few riffs from a synthesizer. As the synth pulses on for a few seconds, red strobe lights around the stage begin to pulse in perfect synch with the music. The heavy guitar and drum tandem that follows truly signals the beginning of “Engel” by Rammstein. The black of the arena has been replaced by a vivid crimson as the song plays on.

Tifa: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, from Las Vegas, Nevada….weighing in at one hundred fifteen pound, she is Savannah Taylor!!

The fans immediately leap to their feet and show a mixed reaction at the arrival of the woman known as the Siren, Savannah Taylor. She glances to either side of her before walking purposefully down the aisle, her arms resting at her sides. She climbs the steps and stands on the apron, scanning the crowd before dismissing the people who had the nerve to boo her with a wave of her hand. Stepping into the ring, she stands in the center and raises her hands above her head, seeming to soak in the boos. She then removes her robe and hands that to a stagehand. She then rests her back against the turnbuckle and waits for the lights turn to normal and the music to fade out.

Zack: Fresh off sending Amy out of FFW once and for all, Savannah Taylor is back in action as she prepares for her match against Mileena Savage at Sin & Sacrifice.

Mai: Mileena might should be a little concerned. Taylor’s been on something of a roll lately, not like herself in this instance.

The lights go down in the arena, and the hard guitar opening of Superchick's "Hey Hey"
begins to filter through the sound system.

Some people you can never please
You might as well just let them be
They mock everything not their own
From their imaginary throne

(whispered)
But I won't bow down
Even if the whole world
Thinks I'm crazy

Samantha Tolson then steps out onto the entryway, throwing a couple of gentle punches at
the air, then a kick or two before raising her arms to the cheering crowd.

So hey hey
This song is for us
So put your hands in the air
If you're crazy like us
Hey hey

Hey hey
That's freedom you hear
Comin' right to your ear
That's the sound from our bus
Hey hey

Samantha slaps fives with those along the aisle, walking slowly toward the ring, then around
it, continuing to greet the FFW Galaxy.

Hey!

Tolson pumps her right hand, balled into a fist, into the air in time with the chant.

Hey!

And does it a second time on the second chant.

Why try to be like someone else
When you can only be yourself
No one can sing the song you do
Be true be legendary you

So I won't sell out
Even if the whole world
Thinks I'm crazy

Samantha finally makes her way to ringside, leaping from a flat-footed stance on the floor straight onto the apron, then slingshots herself into the ring as Tifa makes her announcement.

Tifa: And her opponent….she is from Jefferson City, Missouri….the first
female graduate of Camp Nightfall...standing five feet six inches tall and weighing in this morning at one-hundred fifty-six pounds….she is….”NO GIMMICKS NEEDED” SAMANTHA TOLSON!!!

So hey hey
This song is for us
So put your hands in the air
If you're crazy like us
Hey hey

Hey hey
That's freedom you hear
Comin' right to your ear
That's the sound from our bus
Hey hey

The rock anthem begins to fade out as Samantha stretches on the ropes, awaiting the bell.

Mai: Does this song go on forever, or does Tolson take this long just getting to the ring? Jesus!

Zack: Samantha’s giving up a fair bit of in-ring experience here against Savannah, but she may make up for it in fire, given her recent luck.

Stephen Wilson calls for the bell and the two women come out of their corners and meet in the middle of the ring and lock up in a collar and elbow tie up. The pair jostle for a moment to try and get the advantage only for Samantha to come out with the upper hand as she applied a side headlock to her foe. Savannah walked Tolson back into the ring ropes and attempted to fire her off across the ring only to find Samantha using the momentum to her advantage as she threw her opponent to the canvas keeping the headlock tightly applied.

Zack: Samantha’s got that headlock applied, and she’s not letting go at all.

Mai: It’s pretty close to who she is, because Tolson doesn’t let anything go either. She needs to go see Frozen.

The Siren forced her way back to her feet and this time fired closed hands into Tolson’s midriff getting the break after the third blow. It didn’t stop her from landing a fourth though before she stood up straight and delivered a knife edge chop into her opponent’s chest. Savannah turned to face the woman from Missouri and brought her knee up into her abdomen before she attempted to send her across the ring with an Irish whip. Once more Tolson applied the brakes and reversed the move into a Japanese arm drag, that saw the Last Vegas native roll through to her feet only to get sent back to the canvas with another armdrag takedown. Samantha held onto the arm as they landed and brought her to her feet as she yanked her forward and sent Taylor flying with a belly to belly suplex. The Las Vegas native pushed up to her knees only to get a series of stiff kicks from the Jefferson City native delivered to her spine. Savannah continues to rise, getting to her feet only to be knocked back down to one knee as Samantha spins around and drives a spinning back fist into her jaw, continuing her motion so that she ends up behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist and delivers a German suplex that she bridges for the pinfall.

Zack: Samantha has become a suplex machine, and it looks like Savannah is finding out first hand.

One…

Tw-

Mai: Not enough to win though, Taylor is nowhere near that worn out.

Savannah kicks out on the one and a half count and starts to rise to her feet only for Tolson to attempt to underhook her arms. Taylor though fights her off quickly, turning into her foe as she lifts her up onto her shoulders and falls backwards with a Samoan drop. The Las Vegas native rises to her feet and jumps upwards to catch the rising Missourian with a dropkick to her chest that knocked her right back down. Once more the two rose quickly and Taylor went on the attack, driving her knee into her opponent’s gut repeatedly, forcing her backwards to the ring ropes where she delivered one more knee, driving the joint upwards into her abdomen before she fired her across the ring. As Tolson rebounded, Taylor left her feet once more and caught her with a Thesz press knocking her to the mat as Savannah landed on top of the Camp Nightfall graduate and instantly started to fire off right and left hands to her face; Tolson bringing her arms up to take the brunt of the blows.

Mai: Savannah doing what a lot of people have enjoyed doing, pounding the hell out of Tolson!

Zack: Her arms are absorbing most of the damage so far, but Taylor’s got her fire lit now!

Wilson asks for separation only to be forced to use the count in order to get Savannah to roll away and to her feet. Taylor immediately heading for the ropes and using them as a springboard into a European Uppercut that catches Tolson on the point of the jaw and causes her to stumble backwards. Savannah follows that up with a straight kick into Tolson’s stomach to double her over before she took her down to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker. Taylor rolled back to her feet and headed for the ring ropes behind Tolson, bouncing off them as Samantha got her feet underneath her, holding her neck and Savannah spiked her face first into the canvas with a one handed bulldog. She rolled the Missourian onto her back and made the cover.

One…

Tw-

Zack: Big time bulldog from the Las Vegas Siren, but no dice as Tolson kicks out just after the two.

Tolson kicks out this time and Savannah pulls her up to her feet and into another knee to the gut before she sent her hurtling towards the far corner. Tolson hit back first and Savannah took a couple of moments, looking to rouse the crowd before she took off across the ring. Taylor never got a chance to connect with whatever she had planned thanks to Samantha suddenly coming out of the corner and catching her onrushing opponent with a clothesline. Savannah sat up almost immediately only for Tolson to deliver a dropkick to the back of her head and pulled her up to her feet only to snap off a suplex. She held on as she rolled her hips and pulled Taylor upwards quickly and into another snap suplex, still keeping her grip in place as she rose up once more and delivered a third snap suplex. The Camp Nightfall graduate sat up following the third suplex and adjusted her ring gear before coming the rest of the way to her feet and pulled her opponent up with her, Irish whipping across the ring and on her return used the momentum to deliver an exploder suplex.

Zack: The Suplex Machine is cranked up, and Savannah’s getting tossed around like yesterday’s garbage!

Mai: I’ll give her this much, she’s giving Savannah a hell of a fight. But those take as much out of you as they do your opponent in the latter stages of a match.

Savannah hits the canvas hard and rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope as Samantha gets to her feet. Stephen Wilson tries unsuccessfully to keep Tolson in the ring as the woman heads towards the corner, climbing to the top rope as Taylor looks to recover on the outside and flies off into a flipping somersault attack - the Oda A Mexico - that catches her opponent perfectly and causes them both to land in a heap on the outside. Tolson recovers first and pulls Taylor up to her feet, rolling her back into the ring where Savannah began to pull herself up in the corner and Samantha began to fire off stiff forearms and kicks into Savannah’s chest and legs. At the officials instructions, Tolson pulled her foe out of the corner and Irish whipped her into the ring ropes opposite, leaving her feet as she returned and drove both of her boots into her chest with a dropkick. Tolson rolled quickly to her feet, dropping back to the ring ropes and delivered a leg drop across her chest before she made the cover and hooked the leg.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Another near fall for the Missouri native, but Savannah’s showing her resiliency despite all the abuse she’s taken.

Savannah kicked out and Samantha looked up at the referee who confirmed the two count to her as she sat up. Tolson nodded her head as she rose to her feet and stomped away on Taylor as she sat up, sending her back to the mat. Bending down Samantha looked to pull the Siren to her feet only for Savannah to suddenly grab hold of Tolson’s hair as she lunged forward and delivered a headbutt to her face. She kept hold of Tolson’s hair and brought her legs up and locked in a gogoplata. Stephen Wilson checked the hold, declaring it legal as he asked Samantha if she quit, getting a strangled ‘no’ from the Missouri native. Tolson was attempting to pull herself free from the hold only for the Sin City native to tighten her grip further. Tolson was starting to fade but she didn’t stop fighting for an escape, moving her body around as her movements slowed and she managed to throw out a leg, hooking it over the bottom rope.

Zack: A perfectly applied triangle choke, but Taylor’s holding it a little longer despite Samantha getting to the ropes.

Mai: That’s what happens when you try to embarrass someone like Savannah, this is her way of reminding her who’s who in this match.

Wilson ordered the break, not getting it and began to count Savannah down, the Sin City Siren keeping the hold locked in, milking the referee’s count for every second before releasing on four. Sam rolled to one side as she started to catch her breath only for Savannah to pull her up to her feet and lift her vertically above her head, keeping her there for a second before she dropped her down with a brainbuster. Taylor took a couple of moments after delivering the move to gain her bearings and recover a little bit more before she started to stir, getting to her feet a moment before her opponent and delivered another roundhouse kick to her head that saw Tolson get her hands up at the last moment, taking a little bit of mustard out of the shot but still dropped to one knee where Taylor hooked her head and delivered a DDT. Savannah rolled her opponent over and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Dropping Tolson on her head isn’t going to end the match just yet, not much there to bruise honestly.

Samantha rolled her shoulder and Savannah rolled away, with the slightest shake of her head as she got to her feet and moved backwards to the ropes, bouncing off them for momentum as Tolson pushed up to one knee and Taylor stepped up onto her knee and slammed a boot into the back of Samantha’s head with a shining wizard. Tolson managed to catch herself with one hand as she fell to the side and looked to push back up to one knee only to fall as she did onto all fours. Savannah bounced off the ring ropes and came back, leaving her feet as she delivered a curb stomp to the back of her head that send her face first into the mat. Savannah gave the sign to the fans as she headed towards the corner and climbed to the top rope, waving Tolson up to her feet. As the Jefferson City native got to a vertical base and turned to face her opponent on the top rope, Savannah launched herself onto her shoulders and delivered the Welcome to Sin City dragonrana, holding for the pinfall as she did.

Mai: THAT’S IT! Count her out!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!NO!!!!!!

Zack: Wow! Tolson got the shoulder up, I was with you! I didn’t think Samantha had anything left, but we were both wrong.

Tolson’s shoulder came up off the canvas at the last second and Savannah shook her head as the referee showed her the two count, telling her that the shoulder came up in the nick of time as the woman from Vegas asked for the three count. There was another shake of her head as she began to pull Samantha to her feet, finding her to almost be a deadweight as she did so. Finally she managed to get Tolson upright and marched her over towards the nearest corner, giving a sign to the fans as she hooked her head and charged towards the turnbuckles looking to hit a Shiranui only for Tolson to step forward quickly unexpectedly, sending Taylor’s legs through the ropes and driving her abdomen into the top turnbuckle pad - leaving her sat on the middle turnbuckle facing the crowd. Samantha immediately followed up that counter with a number of stiff Japanese style right and left hands into her opponent’s lower back, leaning her head against her spine in an attempt to recover as she did so. Wilson ordered her to let her out of the corner and Tolson took two steps backward before she shook her head and walked forward, climbing up onto bottom rope before she hooked one arm around her neck and sent her opponent crashing to the canvas with a back suplex.

Zack: You can see how much this has taken out of both women. They are exhausted on the canvas!

Mai: Well what’d you expect? They’ve been pounding the crap out of each other, Zack.

The two wrestlers lay out on the mat; Wilson checking on both before he started a count; Savannah began to move first, rolling onto her front and starting to push upwards while Samantha rolled over and crawled to the ropes, pulling herself upwards with them. She risked a glance over her shoulder as she got to the middle rope and found Savannah already on her feet and advancing towards her. Tolson forced herself the rest of the way upwards and instantly fired off a mule kick, surprising the approaching Sin City Siren as she drew near. Savannah staggered backwards, holding her gut as she did so and Tolson bounced off the middle rope and springboarding backwards, twisting in midair as she glided over her opponents back and pulled her into a sunset flip pin.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Sunset flip, and one hell of a close count for Samantha! She wants it bad, but Taylor’s not giving in here in the Garden!

Taylor kicked out and Tolson rolled backwards up to her feet where she stumbled slightly before regaining her balance and charged forward to catch Savannah with a running knee to her jaw as Taylor made it to her knees. The blow brought her up the rest of the way to her feet and caused her to spin. As she turned her back to Tolson, the Jefferson City girl hooked her arm around Savannah, grabbing her opposite wrist and hurled through the air with the Nightfall variant of the Kata Hajime suplex that drops Savannah on the back of her head and shoulders. Savannah doesn’t move as Samantha rises to her feet and staggers towards the ropes, springboarding off them and into a moonsault that lands perfectly. She stays on top of Taylor for the cover.

Mai: A moonsault into a pin attempt, she….she might actually do it, Zack!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!NO!!!!!!

Zack: Maybe not, Taylor got the shoulder up! What does it take to keep Savannah down?!

At the last moment Savannah shoulder pops upwards and Stephen Wilson waves off the count causing Tolson to bury her face in her hands. She looks up at the referee asking for three only to have the two count confirmed to her once more. Again she asks for three and again she has the two count confirmed to her and she slowly pushes upwards to her feet, pulling Savannah up to her knees and then to her feet with her; Taylor dropping back to her knees almost immediately. Samantha shakes her head and tries once more to pull Savannah upright, getting her feet underneath her. She attempted to set her up for the Victory Drop Alpha only for Savannah to fight her off, lifting her up and dropping her face first onto the canvas instead. Samantha tried to quickly push upright, getting to all fours and as she did so Savannah stepped between her legs and lifted her upwards only to drive her straight back down with a wheelbarrow facebuster. Taylor held her hand in the air as she turned around and to face away from Tolson’s head, locking both legs before she arched backwards to lock in the Ace of Spades double leg muta lock.

Mai: That’s gonna be game set match, Zacky! Ace of Spades is a show closer, I don’t care who you are.

Wilson got down in front of Samantha Tolson, asking her if she wished to quit only for Tolson to refuse, looking to find an escape only for Savannah to do everything she can to tighten the hold further, increasing the pain as she pulled more on Tolson’s head and neck. Again the referee asked, Tolson refused once more, her hand hovering over the canvas though. The referee checked the hold once more as Savannah continued to do everything she could to increase the pain in the hold and finally Tolson gave in, slapping the mat and causing the official to call for the bell. The bell sounded and Taylor kept the hold locked in for a moment longer after the bell stopped before she finally released and rolled away, coming slowly and unsteadily to her feet.

Tifa: Here is your winner, by submission...SAVANNAH TAYLOR!!!

Zack: With the Ace of Spades, Savannah Taylor’s streak continues! If anyone is rolling with momentum in the No Surrender division, it’s that woman right there!

Mai: Savannah may be the heir apparent to the No Surrender Championship when she gets her shot!

Taylor removed an Ace of Spades card from her top, placing it on Samantha’s forehead with a tired smirk. Stephen Wilson raised her hand in the air and the Sin City Siren began to celebrate in the ring before the show cuts to commercial.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 03:03:50 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 12:36:47 am »

Zack: Welcome back to Velocity 100, ladies and gentlemen! Our next match is being called alongside my Future Shock colleague Tyrannosaurus Ragnal! Glad you could be here tonight, Linda.

Linda: Thank you, Zack, for reminding me those rumors are still an ongoing thing. Fortunately I'm only a walk away from the Garden. But I'm here tonight to call this fight between Aimee Easter and Valentina Lozano, so let's get down to it, shall we?

Zack: Alright, not the worst way to dodge a conversation, but I can take a hint.

Linda: Thank you.

Tifa: Please welcome Valentina Lozano’s personal ring announcer….Domingo Garza!

The fans let out a boisterous reaction as their focus is directed toward the stage where Domingo stands glaring onto the crowd with a smirk. Then, he makes the following introduction in Spanish…

““Peasants And Unworthy, Inferior Degenerates...lend me your ears and be amazed. For you are about to be graced with pure, superior greatness.

Hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada… and weighing at a flawlessly sculptured 135 pounds.

She is the most phenomenal woman ever to walk the face of the earth. And the ONLY woman you all should bow down and worship...she is the” Latin Goddess of Professional Wrestling”…etc.

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Just then, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there, looking over at the crowd with a sexy smirk. She turns to Domingo, who takes her hand and willingly kisses it. With a smile, Valentina caresses the side of Domingo’s face with the same hand before confidently striding her way to the ring, with Domingo heading to the back. With the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As she reach the ringside area, Valentina stops and looks at two nondescript men, who are wearing her official FFW t-shirt, giving them the cue to run over and create a human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men’s backs, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace the tops of her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and poses to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina jumps down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her long coat and then leans against the ropes in a sexy pose as she waits for her opponent to arrive or the match to begin.

Zack: Linda after calling a few Future Shock events you're no stranger to Valentina Lozano or the Ascension.

Linda: Not at all, Zack, and it almost seems as if with every new appearance Ascension is trying to set the bar lower on how unsympathetic they are as human beings.

A heavy bass note hits the PA and blue and white lights flash at the entrance.  “Desire” by Meg Myers plays over the PA, creepy melody over heavy bass, and Aimee Easter steps out onto the stage dressed in her ring gear.

“Baby, I wanna touch you…
...I wanna breath into your well.
See, I gotta hunt you…
I gotta bring you to my hell.”

Cory: Ladies and gentlemen...coming to the ring, originally from Los Angeles, California… Aimeeeeee Eaaaasteeerrr!!!!

FFW’s Serpent surveys the crowd before walking down to the ring.  She climbs the ring steps and then climbs onto the second rope.  She stays there for a moment and raises her arms.

“DE-SI-RE
I’m hun-gry.
I Hope. You’ll. Feed. Me.”

She jumps down into the ring and walks out into the center of it, staring out into the very vocal crowd.

Zack: I do believe it goes without saying that come Sin & Sacrifice Aimee Easter will be seeing Isis in a one-on-one competition, given how upset Aimee is over what the titaness had done to Jake following Wipeout.

Linda: Nobody is happy with that, but Aimee is just one of a few people that have been extremely vocal AND physical over that altercation.

Zack: It should also be noted, Aimee has quite the death stare at Valentina, and it's not clear of Lozano is aware of it at this point.

Indeed the cameras catch the expression on Aimee's face, waiting patiently with a face full of fury. The second the bell rings, Aimee charges at Valentina, tackling her against her corner! Easter repeatedly rams her shoulder into the Latin Goddess's midsection, knocking some wind from her sail!

Zack: WHOA! Aimee rushed out of her corner and isn't even giving Valentina a chance to defend herself!

Linda: It's quite a surprise, Zack, although I wouldn't at all be surprised if Aimee is looking to take out all her frustrations on Valentina, as she and Isis are teammates within Ascension.

The ref orders for Aimee to back away, even holding her back to let Valentina catch her breath, but the second he puts his arm down Aimee rushes right back at Lozano, throwing her forearm repeatedly into Valentina's face! The ref once again forces Aimee to back away, Easter trying to make her way back at the Latin Goddess. In the midst of her arguing Valentina stares daggers at the Serpent and points at her before yelling at her.

Zack: The ref is trying to keep control of this fight, but Aimee keeps going at Valentina in such a ruthless manner!

Linda: It has at least gotten Valentina somewhat riled up, between getting tackled and having several forearms thrown at her.

The very moment the ref steps out of the way, Valentina rushes with a lariat at the Serpent! With Aimee down Lozano kicks at her repeatedly before grabbing Easter's arm and forcing her up and right into the furthest corner. Valentina rushes at her, clotheslining her throat against the top turnbuckle! Aimee grabs at her throat but Valentina grabs her by the collar and pulls her out of the corner. The Latin Goddess kicks Aimee in the midsection and causes her to double over, then elbows at her back repeatedly. Valentina then wraps her arms around Easter and lifts her up for a German suplex, but Easter has her ankle wrapped around Val's leg and throws her elbow into Lozano's face to forcer her to let go. Valentina stumbles with her back to Aimee, allowing the Serpent the chance to clip her knee from behind!

Linda: It almost looks as if Aimee is trying to take this away from an actual match and turning it into a brawl!

Zack: Not that Valentina is doing all that much to keep it tame, either.

With Valentina flat on the floor Aimee mounts the Goddess and rams her fist into Lozano's face repeatedly. Easter grabs Val by the hair and whips her into a snapmare, then runs at the ropes before bouncing back to the seated Canadian and punting right at her chest! Valentina falls back on the mat, grabbing at her chest before Aimee kicks at the downed Lozano! Aimee is seething as she picks Valentina up only for Valentina to rake her eyes! Aimee cries out as she grabs her face, the ref scolding Lozano before she tells him to talk to the hand.

Zack: The ref is warning Lozano for that eyerake, but Valentina isn't looking to hear any of it!

Linda: Hate to say it but with everything Aimee's done so far she had to find a way to get an advantage, I just wish it was a bit more cleanly.

With Aimee still grabbing her eyes Valentina wraps her arms around Easter and this time successfully pulling off the German Suplex! With the Serpent down Valentina shouts at her. Easter gets on all fours before Lozano kicks at her stomach, causing Aimee to pop off the ground and collapse on her side, grabbing at her gut. Lozano then spits on Aimee, grabbing her by the head and bringing her to her feet. Valentina runs with Aimee into the nearest corner and thrashes her head into the top turnbuckle repeatedly. Letting go of the Serpent, Aimee stumbles back, giving Valentina another chance to hit her with a lariat!

Linda: That's two lariats so far within this fight! Valentina might be trying her best to mess Aimee up as much as she has!

Zack: Easter needs to give herself the upper hand again, and fast!

Lozano flips her hair back to show off her stern expression. Again she picks Aimee off the ground, but this time Aimee shoves the Canadian back into the ropes, bouncing her off before connecting with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex! Valentina goes rolling over herself, then rolls her way out of the ring, grabbing at her neck. The camera gets a good look at Easter's face, which sports a wicked grin as she makes her way to the outside as well.

Zack: Did you see the look on Aimee's face?

Linda: I did. It's almost as if she wanted this to happen...

With Aimee now outside, she grabs Valentina's arm and whips her into the barricade! Easter clobbers her a few times before whipping her again, this time into the ring apron! The ref has started his count as Aimee has rushed at Lozano and goes for a clothesline to the chest...Valentina ducks and spins Aimee around, slapping her across the chest as Easter is backed into the apron!

One...

Two...

Three...

Valentina then looks to whip Aimee into the steps, but Easter counters and whips Lozano into the opposite direction and sends her into the ringpost! Valentina holds onto the post for balance, but also allows Aimee to grab her arm and ram it into the post!

Four...

Five...

Six...

Zack: With both women outside now the action is getting out of control! The ref needs to get control back and he can't do it while making the count!

Linda: He has two calls to make, Zack, and as ref they're his to make as he sees fit. Even then I don't think either woman really cares about winning a match.

Grabbing Valentina by the head, Aimee brings her over to the barricade again, bashing her head into the steel.

Seven...

Eight...

Zack: The count's almost up, someone needs to get back in that ring!

Nine...

Ten!

DING DING DING

The crowd boos at the bell ringing, while Aimee leaves Valentina by the barricade as she begins to search under the ring for something.

Tifa: Ladies and gentlemen, this match has come to a draw, due to the referee's call of double countout!

Linda: For the fans expecting a prominent winner, that's not so great. But after the way Aimee started the fight I don't believe one was going to come out of this!

Zack: And now Aimee is looking under the ring for...what's that?!

The camera man finds Aimee coming up from under the ring, her face stone cold as she holds a steel pipe in her hand.

Linda: What...what was that doing under the ring?!

Zack: Who knows, all we do know is Aimee looks ready to use that on Valentina, and...wait!

The boos get even louder as the fans spot Isis marching her way down the ramp, shouting for Aimee. Easter looks up the ramp and grins, heading for Isis while she still holds onto the steel pipe.

Linda: I think...maybe Aimee was being so vicious as a means to call out Isis! That's the only sense I can get from this!

Zack: Aimee attacked Isis last week after the attack she made on Jake at Wipeout, and now she's looking to take any chance she can to call out the Titaness!

Linda: I'm not entirely sure how smart an idea that is, especially after everything Aimee went through with Isis.

As the two women close in one one another Aimee and Isis begin to trade blows with one another! Aimee swings the pipe at Isis, but the Titaness grabs it and throws it behind her. It distracts her long enough that Aimee gets a few good punches on her face, then goes to whip her down to the ring...but Isis stands her ground! Morales pulls Aimee into her instead and hits her down with a clothesline! Isis grabs Aimee's head and pulls her back up, almost snarling at her for her attitude tonight, but all Easter does is spit at her and smack her across the face, catching the Titaness off guard again!

Linda: This fight was all an excuse for Aimee to drag Isis out for another fight! And I can't say it's going well for her at this moment!

Zack: Not by a longshot, and Easter needs to hope Valentina isn't getting up any time soon.

After Isis stumbles back Aimee hoists her onto her shoulders for The Rack, but with Isis size she's barely able to fit her onto her shoulders properly. Isis manages to stumble free and back onto her feet, and as Aimee turned around Isis hoists HER onto her shoulders, then performs a Fireman's Carry Facebuster onto the ramp!

Zack: Voyage to Armageddon!

Linda: I think Aimee might be out now after that...

Isis moves on, checking on Valentina to see if she was fine. After Lozano nods, Isis helps her teammate head to the back...but the both of them stop as they see on the jumbotron that Aimee is slowly getting back up to her feet!

Linda: No...she's still moving!

Zack: But the Ascension members have noticed this! And it looks like...Valentina's heading back to Easter!

As Aimee is getting on all fours, Valentina grabs her arms and pulls them out from under Easter, pulling back on them before she raises her boot up high and stomps down onto the back of Aimee's head!

Linda: That was a curb stomp!

Zack: And with the greatest irony Valentina proclaims it's Off with Aimee's Head! What a way to add salt to Aimee's wounds!

As Valentina and Isis laugh at the knocked out Aimee, the pair make their way back up the ramp, heading backstage as the camera stays on Easter's unmoving body before fading to black.

Struggling Steph?

The next image we see are some of the pictures lining one of the walls inside Madison Square Garden from some of the most famous sports events that have taken place. There’s pictures of members of the Knicks from seasons past, as well as Muhammad Ali. And as the camera pans towards the hallway itself, we find Christian and “The” Steph Stefano walking and looking at the pictures as they pass them by.

Christian: Good thing they have some old Knicks pictures up, won’t have to replace them any time with new ones who’ve won titles.

Steph: My dad was a huge Knicks fan when I was growing up. I swear that man would have proposed to Ewing back in the day if he had been given the chance.

The self-described Wicked Witch (of Wall Street) continues to look around as they continue to make their trek down the hallway, her arms crossed.

Steph: Speaking of titles... You think I’m struggling at all Christian? Weird, shot-out-of-the-dark sort of question but not being in the main event of tonight’s show has gotten me to thinking.

She held her hand out then the other.

Steph: I can’t really hate Kinsey. She’s done nothing to me besides simply... Win. Can’t really hate Leona. She’s done the same. Repeatedly.

Christian: Well let’s analyze this for a second. You were half of the second longest reigning Unity Champions. You won a season of Future Shock by defeating a woman who cleaned out the Ultraviolence division as its champion. You held two championships of the same caliber across two companies at the exact same time. So tell me who else has done all that, and I’ll answer if I think you’re struggling.

He told her, placing an arm around her shoulders as they walked and letting his hand hang loose over one side. The former Evo champion had a shadow of a grin on her face and nodded.

Steph: Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. Hard to remember when your other clients are alongside bathing in gold too. I shouldn’t let myself get caught up and actually remember what I’ve been accomplishing as well as focus on things ahead. Eileen. Now THAT’S a face I can hate for days. I could wake up looking at her picture and be ready to punch the artist formerly known as the Tsunami in the face.

Christian: I meant to tell you about that actually. I talked with my brother earlier. He informed that since both of you are owed Evolution Championship matches, he’s not going to put the champion against anyone else for the title till you or Eileen get your shot. And the winner at Sin & Sacrifice goes first in line. So as much as you may enjoy punching Eileen in the face, chances are very good you’ll get to do it more than once before it’s all said and done.

Steph let out a sigh of relief, before rubbing her hands together.

Steph: Thank you sweet, merciful God. Even better I get to wallop her, better still get a one-on-one shot. It’s been a long time coming this match. She knows it. I know it. Everyone and their mother knows it. If I could get hashtag ‘Punch Eileen Amaro’ trending I would, but I doubt it would even go over that well so what can you do. The way things are going though, between myself and Eileen, Vega and Kinsey... It could all come to a head eventually.

She rubbed her jaw thoughtfully, eyeing up the iconic photo of Ali looking down at a knocked out Sonny Liston. No doubt she’s already picturing herself and Eileen replacing the two.

Christian: Any preference for who you’d want to challenge for it? A rematch with Kinsey with less sleepers or face off Leona, who hasn’t dropped a match in FFW since December?

Steph: Speaking as someone who was unpinned on the main roster in over a year? Streaks always come to an end, one way or the next. If it won’t be Kinsey, it’ll be someone else for Leona... Hopefuly me. A rematch with Kinsey also has a perk. I can get my win back. No preference, Christian. Just gold.

Christian: Let’s go find a monitor, and find out who will be meeting you and Eileen then.

The pair rounded a corner before we head to commercial.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 03:02:42 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 12:38:15 am »

Zack: Up next an interesting match that pits Mallory Bennett who seems to be trying to follow Leona Vega’s example as she has her third match in a few weeks, now against the “World’s Finest” Nevaeh Summers.

Mai: Nevaeh who worked her way into another shot for the FFW title match. I gotta give to that woman. Style and pizzazz and doing what needs to be done.

Zack: Doesn’t she still hate you for that whole Kaylee thing.

Mai: Worshipping from afar Zack. Worshipping from afar. Let’s check on Mallory backstage, who will be accompanied tonight by our... “illustrious” FFW champion.

We cut backstage at the garden where Killer C looks to be asking Mallory for the hundredth time if she feels okay. The Malicious one nods slowly, wearily as the two walk away from the locker room and towards the curtain before Mallory stops, looking at her bare hands in frustration.

Mal: I forgot my wrist tape.

Caroline: You’re losing it kiddo. Can’t be forgetting things at your age like this?

The FFW champ pats her on the shoulder.

Mal: Can you get it?

Caroline: Yeah, sure just... Watch you back until I get out there okay? Nevaeh and her pet Colonel Sanders expy could be lurking anywhere around the Garden.

Mal: It’s a promise.

The FFW champion pat Mallory on the shoulder one more time and the two part ways. The camera watches Bennett pass by and Killer C walking towards a nearby locker room door before stepping inside and closing the door behind her. As soon as it did a head popped out from around a corner. The head belonged to Silas Mason, who now came around the corner and approached the door. He reached into his coat pocket and brought out a chain. He wrapped it around the knock and then began to run the chain to a pole on the opposite hallway. Silas made sure the chain was tight. He smirked at the door and tipped his hat.

We cut back to ringside...

Tifa: The following contest is your main event of the evening scheduled for one fall!

The arena goes dark once we start hearing “Yellow Flicker Beat” by Lorde start to play. As she does a crimson hue comes over the arena

“I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother then a storm

And the scars that mark my body they're silver and gold”

Through the darkened stage area we soon spot a figure making their way out. It's Silas Mason who stands on the stage. Next to him a crimson light shines up from the stage

“My Blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones

It keeps my veins hot, the fires found a home in me

I move through town, I'm quiet like a fire”

Silas remains standing on the stage as we now start to see something emerge from the stage. It's a blonde haired woman, draped in a big, feathery, crimson and silver robe that covers her entire body. We can't see her face due to the dark crimson light, but she is striking a pose as she comes up slowly

“And my necklace is a rope, I tie it and untie it

And our people talk to me, but nothing ever hits

So people talk to me, and all the voice just burn holes”

The woman is now on the stage fully next to Silas, engulfed still by the white light and striking a pose.

“I'm going in (OHH)”

The woman now throws her arms down as the crimson light cuts off. We then change to a wide view quickly as pyro explodes in a row on each side of the stage. he camera brings us back to a shot of the stage as we see Nevaeh Summers standing there in that big robe next to Silas. She stands there looking out at the crowd. Her hair is has been pulled back and twisted into a long braid that runs deep down her back.

Tifa: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California and weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is “The World's Finest” NEVAEH SUMMERS

Nevaeh starts sauntering to the ring as Silas follows behind her. The fans at ringside reach their hands out to touch her but Nevaeh just ignores them. She now reaches ringside and sticks her arms out.

Silas now comes around her and unhooks a button right under her neck. He begins taking off the robe as we now find Nevaeh dressed in a leather crimson and silver liberty strapped peplum top that is sowed into a crimson bikini bottom with a crimson and silver leather skirt around it. We also notice on her arms she is wearing crimson fingerless gauntlets on each arm that run up to her forearms. On her feet are crimson knee high boots with crimson kickpads and a Royal “NS” written on them in silver

Nevaeh stands there for a few more moment still she slides into the ring and makes her way to the middle of the ropes. She climbs up them, hooking one leg over the top rope to where she is straddling the top rope.

She looks out to the crowd with a glare on her face then snaps her head to look upward, her arms stretched out. Multiple spotlights shift down towards her, basking her in the light while Silas applauds behind her.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she lowers her head back down. She gets off the ropes and goes across the ring, putting one foot on the bottom and the other on the middle, just looking out to the crowd. She stretches her arms out again as she glares at them.

She now goes to a corner where Silas stands on the ring apron. He starts whispering into her ear as they wait for the match to start.

“LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. The Howling Tongues continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat.

Before she’s immediately blindsided by Isis Morales, clotheslined from behind before she can even shut the truck door! The Madison Square Garden crowd boos vehemently at this.

Zack: Isis is out here again!? Hasn’t she done enough for one night? ...She’s lifting Mallory up and this match hasn’t even started yet... Did Nevaeh plan all of this?

Mai: Caroline held in a trapped locker room? Check. Mallory being beaten on by Isis before her what, third match? Check. Crowd booing The World’s Finest? Check. I’d say that’s a ten-four Zack.

With a heave of the mechanic on her shoulders, The Titaness of Destruction swings Mallory Bennett around and hits the Voyage to Armageddon on the young wrestler, right on the hood of her own truck. She lays unmoving and glassy eyed as Isis picks her back up and rolls her under the ring before walking back up the ramp with a wave at Nevaeh. Nevaeh and Silas both seemed amused as they looked down at the fallen Mallory as referee Kevin Fisk checked on her. Silas began snapping his fingers at the ref and yelling at him to ring the bell to start the match. Nevaeh stalked Mallory

Nevaeh: I don’t blame you..that don’t mean I don’t want to hurt you.

Nevaeh reached down to grab Mallory by her hair and made her look up at her. She put her hand forcibly around Mallory’s jaw and made her look right at her

Nevaeh: I want you to remember this night for a long time. I want you to remember the pain you feel for the next few days. I want you to understand that your mentor is to blame for this, just like she was to blame for her mother, just like she’ll be to blame for everything else I do. You’re gonna be hurting really, really bad you stupid child

Nevaeh finished her statement by slapping Mallory hard across her face. The referee began admonishing her, grabbing her arm to pull her away from Mallory, but Nev yanked it away and stared a hole through him. Nevaeh pointed to the timekeeper’s area and demanded the bell be rung. The referee refused as he yelled back that he needed to make sure Mallory was able to compete.

Nevaeh turned around and answered him that she was fine, by arrogantly slapping Mallory in the back of her head as the young woman was trying to regain her senses. Nevaeh was smirking as she toyed with Mallory, that was till a loud roar could be heard from the crowd. Nevaeh looked around and then towards the aisle way to see an irate Caroline storming to the ring. Nevaeh quickly retreated out of the ring as Caroline just missed her. The FFW champion screamed bloody murder at the “World’s Finest”, looking as though her fury was being barely contained but Mallory was already up and holding her hands out, telling her former teacher that she has this one. Killer C stared through her at Nevaeh, and then eyed Silas up in silence, as though she were plotting his demise as Mal spoke before holding her hands up in frustration. Still looking weary, Mal rolls into the ring and tells Fisk to start the match, causing the ref to look at her as though she’s crazy.

Zack: I don’t know if this is such a good idea on Mallory’s part. She’s just taken a Voyage to Armageddon compliments of Isis on the hood of that truck and looks as though she’s having trouble standing.

Mai: Hey, if the kid wants an asskicking she can have one, compliments of your next FFW champion.

Nevaeh nodded her head frantically, saying yeah start the match and to get Caroline out of the ring. Caroline was fuming as she wanted nothing more than to get to Nevaeh at the moment, still having the referee trying to restrain her. Nevae and Silas kept yelling for Caroline to get out of the ring. Caroline begrudgingly rolls out of the ring as Mal put a hand on her cheek where Nevaeh had slapped her before her hands lowered and she fixed into a standing guard as Fisk motioned for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Fisk has the bell ring in front of the sold out MSG crowd and almost immediately “The World’s Finest” depends on the number one contender for the Future Shock Championship by laying into her with one chop after the next, clapping her across the chest with each stiff shot. She stares at Caroline for a second before putting a hand on the jaw of the skunk haired wrestler, holding a hand out to the sounds of many boos in the crowd before she brings it down and claps Mal across the chest with a fury, causing her to hug her chest against herself before Nevaeh forces her back up against the turnbuckle and holds a hand up, taking aim before bringing her hand down and clapping her against the chest again. Mal drops to her knees now, in pain as Nevaeh looks down at her. Shen then turns her head and glares at Caroline, who looks at her in anger then tries to motivate Mallory.  Nevaeh scowled as she looked back down at Mallory and grabs her by the hair and pulls her up before asking if she understands why Nev is doing this to her... Before irish-whipping her out of the corner, only to pull her back into a forearm strike across the jaw.

Nevaeh doesn’t bother for the cover, instead basking in the crowd as Silas applauds at ringside, holding her hands out as the NYC crowd boos ferociously. Nevaeh just let out a chuckle before looking back at Caroline, who was looking at her pupil and slapping the mat, encouraging her to get to her feet. Nevaeh smirked upon seeing this, now heading back to Mallory and mocking Caroline

Nevaeh: “Come on Mallory get back to your feet, you can do it, come on girlfriend”

Caroline, annoyed beyond belief, briefly got on the ring apron, spooking Nevaeh who took two steps back. Fisk quickly got in Caroline’s face, telling her to get back on the floor or else he’d throw her out. Caroline began to grit her teeth while staring at Nevaeh, but slowly started to get off the apron. Nevaeh, feeling safe again made her way back to Mallory.

Mai: You know, Mallory should be thanking Nevaeh. She’s really trying to motivate her out there. That girl needs this if you ask me. Really, really needs this. Look at that motivation... I don’t know why Fisk doesn’t just throw our champion out now.

Zack: Would you stop that? Nevaeh is using Mal to goad C at every turn and this match is quickly getting out of hand. Now she’s adding insult to injury for Mal.

Nevaeh drops down, kneeing the brawler over before she goes for the pin.

OOOONNNNNNNNEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWOOOOOOO!!

TTHHHRREE--

KICKOUT!!

Mallory gets a shoulder up, to which Nev rewards her by forcing her up in a front facelock before slingshotting her onto the ropes and dropping her down on her back. Nev sat up on the mat, arms resting on her propped up knees and just looked at Caroline with a smug expression. “I can do this all night” was the retort she made to the FFW Champion, who snarled back at her before once again yelling encouragement to Mallory. Nevaeh just shook her head as she turned and reached for Mallory’s hair. Nevaeh grabbed a handful as she sat Mallory up and put her in a rear chinlock. Nevaeh wrenches it on tight before taking Mallory to the mat and having her head on the mat. Nevaeh basically starts driving Mallory’s face into the mat as she looks at Caroline while barking at the ref that Mallory wants to quit.Nev stands up over Mal and slaps the back of her head once more, telling her that she should try harder. Suddenly Nevaeh gets two handfuls of hair of the mechanic and forces her to her feet before looking back at Caroline and telling her this is too easy.

When Nevaeh turns back around she gets a stiff punch to the kidneys with a look of incensed fury on the face of Bennett. The crowd comes alive at the strike Mallory just landed, as did Caroline.Summers stumbles back and goes for another forearm, but Mal’s movement shifts and she dodges, beginning to shift back and forth into a figure eight before she dodges another strike and stiff arms the blonde across the face with a vicious left hook, sending “The World’s Finest” towards the right and right into a right hook, and then a left, almost volleying the blonde’s head like a ping pong, back and forth as the crowd continues to chant with every punch, “YAY!” YAY!” YAY!” “YAY!” YAY!” followed by a ‘OOOOOOHHHHHHH!” before Mal catches her right under the jaw with a stiff uppercut and sends Nevaeh to the ground before screaming down her and slapping a bicep.

Zack: Baby Peach wasn’t expecting that and Mal’s come back with her MALEFIC COMBINATION, putting Nevaeh right down!

Mai: Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Sickening.

The crowd is on their feet, sensing that Mallory may be about to turn the tide in this match. Caroline seems relieved to see her pupil not only back in the match but in control of it. She motions for the crowd to get louder and yells out to Mallory to stay on Nevaeh. Across the ring Silas seemed stunned at the turn of events. He was shrieking out for Nevaeh to get up but the blonde seemed dazed from the blows she just took. She goes to continue on Nevaeh but Mal turns her attention to Silas who suddenly hops onto the apron until the FFW champion begins to march towards him with a hateful glare in her eyes, causing him to turn tail. That momentary distraction on Mal’s part however, causes Nevaeh to get all the time she needs as Mal turns around RIGHT into a spear, folding the girl up and leaving her motionless. Nevaeh was now the one seeming relieved as she had Mallory back on the mat in pain. Caroline turned her head to look back into the ring and looked frustrated that Silas plan worked. She was looking at Nevaeh, who was rubbing her face from the punches Mallory nailed her with still.

She then looked at Caroline as the two women just stared at one another. Nevaeh got back to her feet and stood over Mallory for a moment before reaching down and getting her up to her feet. She then double underhooked Mallory’s arms as ‘The Grand Finale” seemed to be on it’s way. She then smirked and motioned a cutthroat gesture at the FFW champion before lifting Mal up for a Gory Special.

Zack: THE UGLY SLAYER on Mallory and now Nevaeh’s got her up for... For...

Mai: Haha. HAHAHAHA! She’s about to end Mallory with Caroline’s own Reasonable Doubt. The same move that Caroline used to beat Nevaeh at Unstoppable. Miss Mallory Bennett, we hardly knew ye.

That seems to be the end for Caroline there as she immediately leaps onto the apron and looks to be getting into the ring, but the “The World’s Finest” beats her to it by running and leaping over the ropes and onto her, sending both women tumbling down to the ground as Nevaeh begins to rain fists down on the FFW champion as Fisk motions for the bell. Nevaeh can be heard screaming, “You don’t like that huh!? HUH!?” before she gets up, but that flash second is all the Instant Classic needs to get back up and spear Nevaeh into the barricade before pulling her by the hair and slamming her face first into the ground on the metal ramp! She flips her over and The FFW Champion wraps her hands as tightly as physically possible around the throat of The World’s Finest before choking her out with her bare hands. She begins fanatically slamming the back of her head against the grating before she begins to just force elbows against her face, one after the next in quick succession until all dignity forgotten, she digs her thumbs into the eyes of the World’s Finest with fury across her face. Nevaeh is screaming out in pain and horror as Caroline is relentless in dishing out this beating. Fisk motions the bell to ring again... And again...

And again as he tells something to Tifa who nods and holds up the microphone as security begins piling out to force both competitors apart as Nev and Silas find a wall of security between them. Nevaeh is trying to get to the back quickly as she holds  hand over her eye as a furious Caroline  is trying to get around and into the ring to check on Mallory, slumped against the corner.

Tifa: The referee has ruled this match... NO CONTEST!

Zack: No one expected this match to end clean but the FFW champion looks as though she’s about to try and leap through security to get her hands on Baby Peach! Her former student! Her mother! Caroline Stark has murder in her eyes!

Mai: All the more reason why we should just have her arrested and instead of vacating the title, hand it over to Nevaeh!

The anarchy in the arena continues all the way to commercial.

It’s About Time

Velocity returns from the commercial break as the main event graphic is being shown on the video wall for the championship unification match. But it quickly blacks out, as do the lights in the arena before the countdown clock that has been on the FFW website for some time is shown ticking down.

Mai: It’s time, Zack! Or getting close to it! The main event is still to come, but this countdown clock has been bugging me for a while!

Zack: There’s been a lot of speculation on what this countdown business is all about. And you can hear the buzzing in the Garden, they’re ready to find out too.

The clock finally ticks down to zero before the screen goes out again. Quick flashes begin to appear on the screen including a pair of jean-clad legs front and back, a toned abdomen in a crop top, a hand running through a mane of dark hair, and a glance over the shoulder at the camera which pops the crowd before the video wall blinks out again.

Mai: Wait a minute...I know that face! Was that?

Zack: They damn sure recognized it in the Garden!

Whoa
I’m not afraid to crawl through thick and thin
If only you noticed
If only you could see
The struggle, the silence
I’m not afraid to be

“Defame Me” by New Years Day begins to play as a single spotlight lands on the ramp before an array of pyro blasts around the stage. And when the smoke settles, a woman stands in that light before the arena lights come back up to see Felicity Banks as the fans in Madison Square Garden erupt.

Zack: We saw her at Unstoppable, and tonight at the 100th edition of Velocity...the newest addition to FFW…..is an 11 time champion...multi-time Wrestler of the Year...the biggest name to have never stepped foot in a FFW ring, as far as I’m concerned…..FELICITY BANKS!

Mai: She’s known by a lot of names. Five Star….Kneezus…..Queen Fel….and now she’s in the largest women’s wrestling promotion in the world!

The crowd continues to rumble with enthusiasm at the sight of Felicity. The now dubbed ‘Supreme’ takes a moment to soak in the ovation as she paces around the top of the stage. She sees a few signs that show her that some fans had figured out the countdown mystery, a smirk forming on her face as her theme song begins to die down. Even with Felicity’s music off, the crowd continues chanting her name, getting the multi-time champion to take in a deep breath as she twirls the microphone around in her hand. The crowds chants never seem to dwindle down, but Felicity decides to go ahead and talk over them anyway.

FELICITY BANKS: Can’t even lie, that kind of ovation from an arena as famous as MSG is something every wrestler dreams about, and it never ever ever ever gets old.

The crowd pops as Felicity smiles and strokes her hair away from her face.

FELICITY BANKS: With the pandering out of the way, let’s get down to business, shall we? As everyone knows by now, I was approached by FFW a few months ago to be the special referee for the Unity Championship match at Unstoppable 7. But what most people don’t know about that whole situation is that I, the SUPREEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAH!

She pauses to catch her breath.

FELICITY BANKS: … have been in contract negotiations with FFW this entire time. There’s been a contract on the table for quite awhile now actually, but I’m not someone who likes to rush into things. I’m very precise and very methodical with my approach of everything life, so I had to think, you know? Did I really want to sign with FFW? Did I have the time? The motivation? The energy? All of those answers were easy yesses, but when the negotiations began? They literally couldn’t have come at a worse time. I was getting ready for shoulder surgery, I was in this bitter sibling rivalry with my brother, and just about everything else around me started to fall apart. I came out here, I smiled, I talked my shit and I made it seem like everything was a-okay in the life of Felicity Banks - but a few months ago when you saw me make my debut in FFW?

She shakes her head from side to side, the crowd now quiet.

FELICITY BANKS: Nothing was a-okay. I’d be lying if I told you all that everything was back to normal now because it definitely isn’t, BUUUUUT!

She pauses for dramatic effect.

FELICITY BANKS:  I’m sick and tired of sitting around and doing nothing about a certain someone here in FFW and her bullshit. Someone who tried to blindside me not once, but twice. Someone who thought it was smart to bark my name out of her little schnauzer mouth thinking that I wouldn’t hear or notice. See, normally? I wouldn’t have let that sort of stuff slide, but I did. I did because I had all this other nonsense clouding up my head, and I pushed this little peasants attempts at attacking me to the side. I blocked out her words and chalked it up as someone doing what they’re supposed to do as a wrestler. I tried…

She laughs sarcastically - almost like a rage filled giggle.

FELICITY BANKS: … I tried to be the bigger freaking person, but as you could see…

She points up at her own body as the camera pans out.

FELICITY BANKS: I’m five foot three inches tall, a hundred and seventeen pounds! I don’t have to be the bigger person! I don’t like being the bigger person! And I most certainly don’t like stewing about something that I know I could’ve prevented! Something that I know I should’ve reacted to the only way that I know how…

Her playful demeanour turns into something much more serious. She looks right at the camera, motioning for them to get a close up of the scowl plastered on her face.

FELICITY BANKS: Shaughnessy O'Neill! … Shaw?!

She says the last bit with a whole lot of sass in her voice.

FELICITY BANKS: I want you to know that I’m coming for you. I want you to know that I’m going to keep coming for you again and again and again until you learn that I’M NOT THE ONE YOU WANNA FUCK WITH! HELL, I MIGHT NOT STOP COMING FOR YOU UNTIL YOU WILLINGLY BECOME MY FREAKING CLEANING LADY!

The crowd chuckles, always getting a kick out of Felicity whenever she goes off on a tirade.

FELICITY BANKS: You pissed me off, Shaw and I almost -- almost let you get away with it. Trust me, a part of me understands your actions and your words. I know you were just trying to keep your titles. I know you were just trying to prove your superiority, but let's make one thing perfectly clear right the freak now! You - nor anyone else -  is superior to the SUUUUUPPPPPPREEEEEMAAAAAAH!

The crowd yells Felicity’s catchphrase along with her, Felicity swiftly pushing the hair away from her face before she continues.

FELICITY BANKS: And I’m going to prove that by climbing up the FFW ladder and becoming one of thee very best to ever step foot in an FFW ring! Shaw? You’re the co-star in chapter one of my FFW story…

She smirks, the crowd hanging on to her every word.

FELICITY BANKS: … but you won’t make it any further than that.

With that, Felicity drops the microphone on the stage as “Defame Me” fills the arena speakers. The crowd goes crazy as Felicity walks over toward the crowd and grabs one of the signs she saw earlier -- this one reading “Welcome to FFW, Fel!”

Zack: With everything Shaw did in the weeks to Unstoppable, it doesn’t surprise me at all that she’s already made one enemy of that woman right there, Felicity Banks!

Mai: I’m not sure Shaw wants to star in that story of hers.

Zack: Felicity Banks has arrived in FFW, and I don’t think Shaw has a choice!

She gives the young fan back his sign, and then gives him one of the hair ties from around her wrist before she walks to the back, leaving the crowd absolutely speechless.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 12:40:04 am »

Velocity returns to the ring after the break as we see Tifa heading up the steps into the ring with a microphone in her hand.

Zack: Main event time, fans. We’ve taken our last commercial break, and what you are about to see may rank as one of the all-time most important matches in FFW history. And you’re seeing it for free right here at Velocity’s 100th episode. I’m joined by FFW’s second in command, Cody Kincaid. Welcome to the booth, and congratulations on bringing Felicity Banks to FFW.

Cody: I’m happy to be here, nowhere else I’d rather be. And as far as Felicity goes, we’ve been working on that deal for some time. And I’m thrilled we got it done, and brought one of the most recognizable and world-renowned women in the business to FFW.

Tifa: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening! It is a unification match for both the FFW Television & Evolution Championships!

The thumping war drums of "Tribal" hit the sound system, as the FFW Television Champion comes out. With her face painted for war and the FFW Television Championship around her waist, she looks over the cheering crowd, looking into the audience before letting out a loud war cry, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system.

Tifa: Introducing first from Monterrey, Mexico... FFW's Television Champion... "THE AZTEC WARRIOR"... LEONA VEGA!

She then sprints and hops onto the ring apron, and in the same impact, she hops over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: Could anyone have foreseen that Leona Vega would run the gauntlet since December of last year and meet every single challenge put in front of her here on Velocity and Unstoppable? No one I know foresaw it, but here we are.

Cody: As talented as I know Leona to be, I’ll admit I didn’t see it coming either. Regardless of how this match ends tonight, she’ll get her own Television Championship to keep because no one deserves to have it more.

As “Good Girl” by Carrie Underwood starts to play, Kinsey DeCaro with the title belt fastened around her waist heads to the centre of the stage, nodding her head to the music with a huge smile. As the clapping refrain starts on the music, she claps in time to it, encouraging the crowd to join in as she rushes from one side of the stage to the other. Finally returning back to the middle of the stage the short blonde heads is joined by Ryan Mackenzie as the pair head down the entrance ramp. Kinsey pinballs from side to side as she high fives as many fans as possible. Getting to the ring she slides under the bottom rope and rolls to her feet, heading for one corner, her grin getting bigger as she loves every second and shows the crowd her appreciation and the title belt. Dropping to her feet she heads for the opposite corner showing the crowd her appreciation and the championship once more. This time as she drops to the canvas and heads to her corner for a last minute pep talk from Ryan while she starts to constantly make minor non-adjustments to her elbow and knee pads for comfort, passing off the title belt to the assigned official as she waits the opening bell.

Tifa: At 115 lbs, 5’1” tall and hailing from Cincinnati, Ohio, the FFW Evolution Champion, please welcome...KINSEY DECARO!!!

Zack: Two weeks ago here on Velocity, Kinsey DeCaro became a two time Evolution Champion when she put Steph Stefano to sleep. But I’ll admit to you, Cody, I think she’s the underdog which is odd to say when she has the Evolution Championship.

Cody: I’d be hard-pressed to argue it. Even she hasn’t said anything to the contrary. She said in her promo that she felt like Captain Ahab...and he didn’t survive in his journey.

Referee Jennifer Stringer collects both titles before she raises them above her head to signify them as on the line. She hands them off to Tifa as both women meet in the middle, shaking hands as a sign of respect before the referee calls for the bell. The two women stare at one another for a moment till they hear the chants of the crowd, dueling chants for the both of them as they look around at them with growing smiles on their face.

Zack: These fans know they are about to be part of history in the making, and we got one hell of a moment right here in the Garden! There’s nowhere else I’d rather be tonight!

Cody: Two fan followings, two champions, two titles on the line! This is a Pay Per View match right here!

The two women looked back at one another, locked up in the center before Leona broke it and fired a chop into Kinsey’s chest. The singer fired one back, then Leona did again with Kinsey returning the fire. The crowd responded with each chop before Leona landed the last one and sent Kinsey into the corner. DeCaro stopped herself before she ran into it, only to turn around into a superkick from Vega that caught her flush on the chin. She dropped like a rock as Leona dove on top of her for the cover.

Zack: Good God, it’s already over!! Leona jacked Kinsey’s jaw!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kinsey got her shoulder up in time before the three as Leona got back to her feet. The singer looked more than a little dazed as she grabbed the ropes to help her up. Leona pulled her the rest of the way, hammering forearms into her back repeatedly before driving a knee into her abdomen. Vega used a gutwrench suplex to take her back down to the canvas.

Cody: Kinsey’s already had her bell rung, Zack. And we aren’t two minutes into this match yet. And Leona’s already building up momentum!

As Kinsey tried to get up again, Leona was already in motion as she bounced off the near side ropes and came back with a basement dropkick to her chest to put her back down. She quickly rolled back to her feet, taking off again as Kinsey sat up and caught a second to the chest. DeCaro tried to get up a third time, but Leona darted past her this time and caught her with a knee trembler to the back of her head. She dove on top of her again for another cover as Stringer dropped to make the count.

Cody: Leona can do no wrong right now, and Kinsey’s in trouble already!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kinsey rolled her shoulder again before the three came down. Leona wasted no time, taking off towards the ropes once more and using them for a springboard into a splash onto the singer’s body. She floated over after rolling Kinsey to her stomach, and began to drive knee drops into her back repeatedly before getting back to her feet.

Zack: Both of these women know what a historic match this is, and they’re letting it all hang out right from the outset! They aren’t looking for a technical classic, they’re looking for knockouts!

Cody: I think Leona’s a lot closer to making that happen right now, she’s been smothering Kinsey with some great offense.

Leona backed up into the corner, kneeling for a moment as she never took her eyes off Kinsey. The singer began to get back up again, clearly a bit woozy. And as soon as she turned, Leona charged towards her. But DeCaro dropped and rolled out of the ring to the floor to break her momentum and collect herself. Ryan moved around to that side of the ring, offering some advice. Vega paced back and forth in the ring before she hit the far side and came bolting towards Kinsey. The singer looked up as Leona flew over the top rope with a suicide plancha that planted her on the floor. The Vega fans roared in approval as the Warrior nipped up to her feet, pulling Kinsey up and tossing her under the bottom rope back into the ring.

Zack: Kinsey thought she was breaking up the momentum, but Leona’s not having that! And a beautiful suicide dive hit paydirt, and Vega’s getting her back into the ring.

Cody: There’s no history made if this ends in a count out. This is the final defense of the Television Championship, and Leona’s making it one to remember!

Leona slid in under the bottom rope, and got back to her feet. Kinsey began to rise to her feet as Leona grabbed her from behind. As soon as she did though, Kinsey began to fire back elbows furiously on both sides of Leona’s head. It caused Vega to let go of the hold and stumble back before she absorbed a mule kick from the singer. DeCaro spun around and grabbed her head before she planted her with an evenflow DDT. Vega struck the mat hard as Kinsey sat against the ropes, trying to collect herself with deep breaths.

Cody: Kinsey finally got herself a moment’s reprieve with that DDT. She may not have expected Leona to come barreling out of the gate like this.

Zack: I can’t remember the last time I saw someone use this strategy on Kinsey, and I mean relentless offense with no wasted motion.

DeCaro started to get back up as Leona was beginning to move again. She pulled her up from behind, and connected with an atomic drop that sent Leona into the corner. Before Vega could do much, Kinsey swept her legs and caused Leona to faceplant against the middle turnbuckle. Her head snapped back before she collapsed onto the canvas. The singer pulled her out of the corner, and rolled her over into a cover with a hook of the far leg.

Cody: I’ve never seen that combination before, and Leona’s head snapped like a PEZ dispenser.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Leona got her shoulder up in time as Kinsey sat her up, planting a knee into her back before she grabbed her arms and pulled them around her neck into a straitjacket. DeCaro pulled back on her hands as Leona’s arm started to cut off her own air supply.

Zack: Near fall for the Evolution Champion right there, and right into a straitjacket! Kinsey’s using Leona’s own arms to choke her out, and this gives Kinsey a chance to figure out the next step as well!

Cody: She may not have to worry about it if she can keep this applied, because without oxygen, you don’t stay conscious very long.

Leona’s eyes widened as Kinsey pulled back on her arms, further digging her knee into her back at the same time. The singer tried to increase the pressure as she pulled on the Television Champion’s arms. Leona’s face began to darken as her breathing was becoming more labored. Stringer asked her if she wanted to submit, but Leona didn’t have much opportunity to respond in her predicament. Her eyes began to flutter as Kinsey continued to pull back on her arms, trying to cut off more of Leona’s air before the champion realized where her leg was and kicked it across the bottom rope. Stringer called for the break as Kinsey let go, and rose back to her feet.

Cody: When you’re getting choked out, I imagine you don’t notice a lot of things other than that one fact. Credit to Leona for being aware of her surroundings enough to figure a way out.

Zack: Both of these women are champions for reasons like that, Cody. They are some of the best in the world, and they know where they are in the ring.

The Television Champion gasped to catch her breath, trying to get as much air in her lungs as possible as she began to push up to her feet. Kinsey hit the near side, and caught her with a million dollar kneelift to the face that stood her up for a half second before Kinsey connected with a spinning back heel kick to the jaw that flattened her! The Evolution Champion dropped down, hooking the outside leg for the cover as Stringer fell into position for the count.

Zack: Kinsey knocked Leona upright just long enough to take her head off with that back heel kick, and we could have a knockout right here, Cody!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Vega kicked out as Kinsey got back to her feet again. The singer took a moment, assessing the situation before she pulled Leona up. She whipped her into the corner with velocity before charging in after her, leaving her feet and connecting with a codebreaker that bounced her through the ropes to the floor. The singer shook her head as she realized Leona didn’t land in the ring before she rolled out after her.

Cody: I think Kinsey had some bad luck there, she didn’t want Leona to go through the ropes. I think she was planning for another cover.

The Evolution Champion rolled out under the bottom rope. She pulled Leona to her feet, and rolled her back into the ring before sliding in after her. A diving elbow drop connected into Vega’s head before Kinsey headed for the corner. She hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, measuring for another before she came off….into Leona’s boot to her chin. It rocked Kinsey back to lean against the corner as she held her jaw. Leona climbed back to her feet slowly, pulling herself together before she sat Kinsey on the top rope. Vega climbed up with her, firing right hands into her head before she snapped off a hurricanrana from the top rope that brought the crowd to its feet!

Cody: What a combination! The tide has turned all over again, but Leona needs to make a cover here.

Even though she didn’t hear him, Leona took Cody’s advice as she crawled across Kinsey and made a cover before the referee dove into position to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! NO!

Kinsey kicked out barely a second before the three came down as Leona sat up on her knees, double checking to make sure as she gasped in huge breaths of air. Vega climbed back to her feet finally, and headed towards the ropes before she ascended to the top.

Zack: Sherwin Williams couldn’t have gotten a paint job between the referee’s hand and the canvas right there, and Leona’s going back to the top!

Vega perched herself before she stood up, camera phones flashed pictures of her before she dove off with the shooting star press that landed perfectly onto the Evolution Champion! The live crowd came to its feet almost simultaneously as Stringer dropped for the count.

Cody: THE FLIGHT PATH!! That’s my brother’s finishing move!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! No.

Kinsey got her leg across the bottom rope before the count finished. Stringer glanced up to see it, waving off the count and pointing it out to Leona. The Television Champion shook her head in disbelief as she tried to get back to her feet.

Zack: Your brother must be sweating bullets in the back, I’m sure he’s come out of his seat just like this sold out crowd in Madison Square Garden!

Vega gave the sign for her finisher as she began to walk back and forth around the ring, rallying the crowd as Kinsey rolled to her stomach. The singer started to push up to her feet as Leona went to grab her around the waist for the gutbuster. But as soon as she did, Kinsey broke her grip and grabbed her head into a

Cody: STUNNER!!!

Zack: Where the hell did that come from?! Kinsey’s gonna make history!!

DeCaro threw an arm over Leona before the referee dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wait! Vega’s arm popped up just for a moment as the referee waved it off, holding up two fingers. Kinsey raised her head, mouth agape as she saw the two fingers and let her head fall back to the mat.

Cody: Kinsey countered out of the El Pilote, and nearly knocked Leona out! But she still got her shoulder up!

The crowd began an appreciative chant for both women as they lay on the canvas, watching as both of them started to get back up again. Leona caught Kinsey coming towards her with a short knee to the ribs that doubled her over. The Television Champion bounced off the far side, leaving her feet for a jumping Fameasser that drove Kinsey face first into the canvas! Vega pushed back up to her feet, and took off for the far side. She used the middle rope for a springboard into a Lionsault that connected perfectly! Vega hooked the far leg for the cover as Stringer slid into position!

Zack: A springboard moonsault, and Leona’s Path to 100 is gonna end with Evolution gold!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Not just yet. Kinsey’s shoulder popped off the canvas before falling back down to it as Leona’s face sunk. She glanced to Stringer, who shook her head and held up two fingers.

Cody: They’ve brought the fans in the Garden to their feet over and over during this match. I’m exhausted just watching it, and I have no idea what it’s going to take, Zack.

Vega slammed her fist into the mat as she pushed up to her feet all over again, trying to collect herself before she gave the sign for the gutbuster all over again. The crowd came to its feet yet again as Leona went to pull Kinsey back up. She hoisted her onto her shoulders in a fireman’s carry.

Cody: EL PILOTE coming up!!

Leona launched her, and connected with the gutbuster perfectly! The crowd popped as the Warrior dove across Kinsey, hooking both legs as Stringer fell to count.

Zack: EL PILOTE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Cody: Would you look at that?! SHE DID IT!

Zack: HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!! TELL’EM ABOUT IT, TIFA!!

Stringer collected both titles, and handed them to Leona. Vega sat up in disbelief before Christian darted out from the back. He rolled into the ring, and helped her to her feet before giving her a massive hug and lifting her off those same feet as the crowd rumbled in approval.

Tifa: Here is your winner….and the unified FFW Evolution & Television Champion…..LEONA VEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Leona clutched both titles to her body as she dropped to her knees in exhaustion. Christian gave her plenty of applause as he beamed down to his student.

Zack: On a huge night that saw Felicity Banks make her arrival in FFW, we have a dual champion in the final defense of the Television Title! Leona Vega has done what no one in the history of this company has ever done, and she has made her mark in FFW history!

Cody: I couldn’t be prouder of either one of these women, Zack. They both fought harder than anyone else could have, and Leona’s got two titles! Leona will get her own Television Championship, she deserves it!

Cody applauded both women as he stood up behind the booth, joining Zack in doing the same as Leona raised both of her titles over her head. Christian raised her hand again after draping a title over each shoulder, and congratulating her himself. Vega’s eyes began to water as it all began to dawn on her what she had done. She helped Kinsey to her feet, raising her hand as well and giving her a hug as the fans in the Garden applauded both women.

Cody: I love seeing that! Leona knows how close she was to leaving without her title tonight, and is giving Kinsey all the credit in the world to go with it!

Zack: Velocity 100 lived up to everything we thought it would be, and a whole lot more! Congratulations to Leona Vega! Almost 20,000 in the Garden are standing in awe...in admiration of these two women! FFW, here’s the future right here! The Path to 100 turned out to be the EVOLUTION of Leona Vega! For Cody Kincaid, I’m Zack Hudson. Good night from the World’s Most Famous Arena!

Cody left the booth, rolling into the ring to congratulate both girls. As he raised both women’s hands, Velocity 100 faded off the air.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 03:08:21 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: