Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 08:07:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 8

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 8  (Read 295 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 13, 2016, 11:26:54 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Center in Boston, Massachusetts!
September 13, 2016

“Jungle” by Jamie N Commons & the X Ambassadors begins to play as the FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see a woman striking a heavy bag with each of the drum beats in the song. With each strike, we see members of the inaugural class in action such as Katie Day coming off the top rope, Ji-Hu watching with a smirk and a Slurpee in her hand as Max apparently is screaming at the camera, Angelina performing her corkscrew senton, Carmen Gutierrez flying through the air, and finally Kassidy shaking the ropes and firing up the crowd.

The strikes on the heavy bag continue as each of the girls are shown before the arrival of several of the alumni roster. The new class turn to see Leah O’Quinn, Cereza, Bianca Salvador, Mel Avilo and Anna Giovanna step across from them. The class look at one another and then back to the Future Shock alumni as a couple of the girls crack their knuckles and look back to the ring sitting behind them. There they see Adam holding the ropes open for them before a lightning bolt strikes the screen and the Future Shock logo appears.

From there, we cut live inside the Future Shock Center as we hear quite a large throng of fans as they see themselves on international television. As the camera pans the facility to show the fans, it finally settles ringside where we find Zack and Linda Ragnal.

Zack: Welcome back to one of the most historic cities in the country, welcome to Boston. You’re watching the eighth edition of Future Shock since the relaunch, and tonight...we got a quadruple header for you. Two matches, two challenges. I’m Zack, and as always, here alongside the darling of the dirt sheets recently coined as Ragnal-zilla...Linda Ragnal.

Linda: I swear to god the day I find out who keeps making these rumors up is not going to be a pretty one. But hello again, Zack, it’s nice to be back in Boston, and as you said we have quite the packed card for the evening, starting off with the Dodgeball challenge!

Zack: You got that right, with a special guest dodgeball hurler...I guess you’d call it. We also got an arm wrestling challenge between Gillie Barnes and “Diamond” Kat. As we know, Kat is not shy about how she feels, nor is she afraid to say it. She’s antagonized Gillie for a while now, and they’ll meet at Resistance.

Linda: We also have Harley Shannon defending her Aspire Ring for the first time, this week going against Ji-Hu Myeong. Ji-Hu isn’t shy about wanting to have a match officially, and this will be her first within Future Shock. Just...pray Max Sato keeps his pants on.

Zack: Plus earlier today, her manager was lobbying to do commentary for her match because...and I quote….’Chud-faced pasty white girls don’t know how to call supreme wrestling superstar matches.’ I’m going to assume he meant you.

Linda: I can’t imagine who else he’d be talking about. Say, can we show Max that old highlight reel of matches from eight years ago and give him an idea of what a world of hurting he’ll be in if he keeps this up?

Zack: We’ll get on that. In the main event, Cereza faces “Hurricane” Cara Stone in the Future Shock Cup tournament with the winner to meet Willow in the Alumni finals!

Linda: This is a very big fight for Cereza, as Cara is an accomplished and more experienced wrestler in her own right. A victory over Cara for the former stripper could escalate her stock heavily.

Zack: I agree. They are getting things ready for some dodgeball right now, so let’s take you to some footage shot earlier before we came on the air with none other than Angelina.

From there, we cut to the pre-recorded footage.

A Fantastica Performance

With a brief clip of the closing moments of the match between Harley Shannon & Angelina Fantastica on the last show including Sophia’s attack and Angelina’s perseverance at the end, we head back live and find her getting checked out by the trainers as Sara waits for them to clear out to talk to her.

Sara: Angelina, you put on a career performance two weeks ago here on Future Shock against Harley Shannon. Congratulations on that, but I have 3 questions for you if you’re feeling up to talking tonight.

Angelina Fantastica: Sure I am, Sara. My arm is still a little sore, but thankfully that doesn’t affect my ability to talk. What is it you want to know?

Sara: Well first of all, what’s the prognosis before you are set to get back into the ring exactly? It’s been a couple weeks now, and I assume you’ve been getting checked regularly.

Angelina Fantastica: I have been, yeah, and my doctors have been amazing. Prognosis is very good - doc says it’ll be another few weeks before I’m fully healed, but I’m looking to get back in the ring as soon as possible. There’s a lot of work to be done here, and frankly I miss being in the ring. So as soon as I get that green light to get back to work - which should be soon - you’ll be seeing me back in action.

Sara: Good to hear. Secondly, I wanted to get your reaction to what happened. It seems Sophia Pike isn’t one to let well enough alone, as we all saw. I’d be curious to hear your thoughts there, and if there’s any hard feelings towards Harley.

Angelina Fantastica: I’ve got hard feelings after what happened two weeks ago, but they’re all directed toward Sophia. I can’t fault Harley for doing what she did, Sara. It was my choice to continue the match and I wanted to keep fighting, no matter what happened to my arm. It was a risky move, definitely, but Harley won that ring fair and square and I’m rooting for her to go all the way now that she has it. She was by my side when the trainers were checking me out and that support meant a lot to me. As for Sophia, she can keep coming for me and keep trying to eliminate me from matches and challenges before they start, but in the end she’s gonna have to get in that ring with me and she’s gonna learn what happens when Angrylina comes out to play. Shaolin ain’t nothing to mess with, and neither is Angelina Fantastica.

Sara: You must be happy to hear that the match has been made for Future Shock Resistance on October 22. You’ll go one on one with Sophia Pike under No DQ, with the winner getting the next shot at the Aspire Ring. Something you want to get to a title shot, and something she wants so she can get out of Future Shock forever. Quite the difference in attitudes. What do you think?

Angelina Fantastica: Normally I’m not big on No DQ matches. The only one I’ve had was a light tube match in Portland and let’s just say that one didn’t end particularly well for me. But back then, me and my opponent were cool with one another, so I’m not sure why we got put in a light tube match. This thing with Sophia is different. I’m happy that we get the match, and I’m glad that I’m getting another chance at being a contender for the Aspire Ring. Winning that ring and becoming Future Shock Champion is my goal here, and I’m ready to put a hundred and twenty percent into making that dream a reality. Sophia thinks that it’s the easy way out of a place she thinks she’s too good for, but the truth is? Anyone on this roster could trounce her because while she’s got talent in spades, she doesn’t have half the work ethic that I do. Keep your eyes open, Sophia...

On those words, we see the graphic for the No DQ match just made for Future Shock Resistance and head back to Zack & Linda in the booth.

Zack: Glad to see Angelina’s on the mend, and I’m not too surprised she isn’t in the best spirits as it pertains to Sophia Pike. How about that though? No DQ at Resistance, they’ll go at it one one!

Linda: I think that’s the only way we can really settle this feud, Zack. After Sophia hitting Angelina with her attacks and destroying her arm it’s fair this fight is turned into a warzone where weapons are encouraged and nothing will keep you from going out of the ring. No count out will keep these two separated for very long.

Zack: Agreed wholeheartedly. But let’s kick things off because I understand we are ready for some dodgeball action behind the Center here in Boston.

We head outside under the lights behind the Center next.

All five girls are lining up against the wall, looking over at one another. Sophia looks particularly disdainful at the others. Carmen is warming up by hopping in place a moment, while Sienna seems to be playing with something in her hand. Missy & Stacy both look eager to get started.

Zack: The rules are simple for this one, fans. If you get touched by the ball or lose contact with the wall, you are eliminated. I’ve been told our guest pitcher has been warming up for the last couple hours, and is promising to bean some people tonight, Linda.

Linda: I’m in the dark still as to who it could be, all things considered. But while most of these girls are familiar with challenges two of them are debuting tonight, and it has to be reminded, this is for the next opportunity at whoever holds the Aspire Ring after tonight.

As Linda finishes talking, the fans in the Center immediately recognize the pitcher as she heads out into the back lot where a large pit of NERF balls await in a bin. She waves to the camera as the fans in the Center begin a “FRE-YA FRE-YA!” chant.

Linda: And there she is! None other than the newest alumni to the Future Shock roster, Freya Kane! I’m...going to feel really sorry for anyone who tries to say Freya throws like a baby, because boy can she throw a fist.

Zack: The girls all know the rules, and I believe we’re set for a little dodgeball action.

Freya scoops up her first ball as the whistle blow, tossing it up a few times before leaning back and sending one directly at Sophia Pike’s head. But Pike ducks it without much trouble, and fires it back at Freya. The veteran doesn’t seem to like that too much as she aims and fires again, once more but at Stacy this time. The would-be Supergirl easily avoids the shot as Freya fires a third, missing Sophia’s head a second time before she shakes her head and gives a whistle. The producer asks her if she’s sure before they roll away the pit with the NERF balls in them...and return with actual baseballs this time.

Linda: What the…? Could someone please ask Sam why they’re trading out dodgeballs for baseballs?! Was Freya inspired by Kathryn’s promo earlier?!

Zack: She may have been, or she wants to leave a mark on these prospects either way. Well this is about to hurt a lot more if they get hit, folks!

The girls look even more alert this time as they see the baseballs come out. Freya lines up a pitch, and sends it flying straight towards Missy’s abdomen. The brunette dodges it without too much trouble, never leaving the wall before Freya serves up two more rapid fire. Sienna Moore ducks one as it smacks off the wall, and Sophia barely avoids the second. Freya scoops up another ball as the first few are returned for her, aiming and firing one at Carmen this time. She spins away from the wall to avoid it, but keeps her hand touching it meanwhile and spins back against it. Freya taps her chin clearly, thinking about something as she picks up another. She fires it across, and just barely misses Carmen again. And once more, Freya looks thoughtful as she looks down to the ball in her hand and glances over to the producer, who tells her not to do it.

Zack: The girls are doing a great job of avoiding contact so far, and it looks like Freya’s about to call an audible here. What else does she have prepared?

Linda: I’m not sure, Zack, but it can’t get any more lethal than a baseball...right?

Freya gives a whistle again, and next they roll out a machine like one would find at a batting cage and position it in front of Freya as she loads up the first few balls and turns it on.

Linda: ...why must the world prove me wrong?

She tried it to turn it on the fastest setting but the producer refused and set it to the lowest. Freya grumbled about something before she aimed and fired the first ball. It sailed across the parking lot not all that fast, but quick enough. It was aimed for Sophia’s body, but Pike jerked Carmen by the arm and the ball bounced off her thigh. The Venezuelan wrestler rubbed her leg in pain as Sophia waved bye to her.

Zack: We may need to tighten up the rules in this dodgeball challenge in the future. Carmen’s out though, thanks to Sophia! And Freya’s loading up in the bullpen!

Linda: Something that should have been considered from the start, given certain reputations. “Hey guys, maybe Sophia will try to do a few illegal tricks in this game! Should we try to make things more fair so it’s an even playing field?”

As Carmen exits, the four remaining move slightly closer together as three of them eye Sophia cautiously for good reason. Freya has reloaded the machine, and starts firing two at a time now. The first one goes between Sienna’s legs as she jumps to avoid it before Freya turns it towards Sophia. Pike sidesteps it as Freya fires another, this time at Stacy. But the would-be Supergirl avoids it deftly as Missy seems impressed by her. Freya loads up again, and starts spitting them three in a row now. The first one shoots across the lot as Sienna manages to swivel her hip to one side. It bounces off the wall, and catches Missy on the foot as it rolls away. The brunette lets out a  shake of her head as she exits the wall.

Linda: And it seems that so long as the ball is still in the air it counts as an elimination. There goes Missy, and the competition is now down to three players. At least Missy didn’t have to worry about Sophia that time.

Zack: I get the sense Freya may have arranged to have this machine brought here, because I haven’t seen it all day. She comes prepared.

The pitching machine is reloaded as Freya starts firing it like a machine gun. Three balls fly out as she turns it in either direction. Stacy misses the first one before Sophia spits at her when she isn’t looking. And when the blond glances at her, the third ball catches her on the arm. It brings a frown to her face as she has to exit the wall next.

Zack: Stacy was avoiding those balls perfectly, and with ease! But getting spit on caused her to turn her attention away for a half second. And that’s all Freya’s pitching machine needed.

Linda: I’m sure this will come back to bite Sophia in the future. After all if you don’t spit into the wind and you don’t pull on Superman’s cape, I’m pretty sure spitting on a would-be Supergirl is among the things you don’t do.

Freya reloaded the machine as the two girls stared at one another warily before she began to fire all over again. Three in a row spat quickly at both girls, but each of them managed to avoid it entirely by moving in opposite directions. Three more shot out next, again avoided by both girls till Freya reloaded again. The veteran pushed the machine forward a foot or two, aimed and started firing all over again. Three shots connected with the wall before Freya began to turn it in both directions now, like she was shooting paintballs. The two girls were forced to move closer together as Freya aimed for Sienna. The brunette stepped away from the wall with her hand still touching it before Sophia kicked her hand off the wall, and got her eliminated.

Linda: That COUNTS?!

Zack: We definitely need some rule tightening in this game for future events, but apparently our official outside is going to let it stand. Sophia Pike has won the challenge, and she’s got the next shot at the Aspire Ring. If she wins this, that could change the complexion of that No DQ match at Resistance!

Linda: Well...good for Sophia, then. She has a legal chance at the Aspire Ring, and could very well win it the PROPER way now rather than stealing it away from someone. It’s an improvement, at least.

Sophia gets her hand raised in victory before someone blazes past the camera, and spears her to the ground. And there on top of her unloading with left hands is Angelina Fantastica! The crowd in the Center get very loud at this point as she rains fists with her good arm onto Pike before security tries to intervene with Freya cheering Angelina on!

Zack: Good Lord, Angelina said Sophia may be seeing her sooner than later! She wasn’t kidding!

Linda: Security’s about to get on Angelina, but...whoa!

Fantastica shoved the security away, pulling Pike up and whipping her into the wall. Pike stopped herself before she hit it, only to turn around and see Angelina connect with a Thesz press to the concrete before she began unloading again until security managed to pull her off and Sophia escaped back into the Center.

Linda: Even Freya wants to see Sophia get her just desserts! She’s slowly security down for Angelina to get back at Pike for breaking her arm! But now Sophia’s heading back inside while security holds Angelina back!

Zack: Fantastica may not be cleared to compete, but she’s damn sure eager for a fight! But Pike doesn’t want any of that. Sophia Pike wants nothing to do with a fair fight!

As the melee starts to get under control, the camera starts heading back towards the door till it catches something wedged above the entrance. It peers up and sees a shuriken stuck above the door.

Linda: That’s...that’s a throwing star. What the heck is it doing above the door inside the building?

From there, Future Shock fades to commercial.

Bri’s Seen The Light!

Future Shock cuts backstage in the Center, and there we find the Executive Assistant herself, standing alongside Adam. The two are clearly discussing something before they are interrupted by Sara Wilson, Future Shock’s newest reporter. Adam looks over to the brunette with an expectant expression.

Adam: Something we can help you with, Sara?

Sara: Well yes, actually. On the last show, you mentioned how Brianna had apologized for some of her recent actions. But we didn’t get to hear it from her, so I thought I’d give Miss Singer a chance to do so.

Adam: Is my word not good enough, Sara? I told you what she said..

Sara: Of course, but I just thought she might like to say it herself….for the world to see.

Brianna places her hand on Adam’s arm slightly.

Brianna: It’s okay. I’ve got this.

Brianna turns to Sara, her body language different than what Future Shock fans are used to seeing.

Brianna: You want to hear it from the horse's mouth, right? Is that it?

Sara: That’d be great. You did cause a lot of problems, after all, especially for Mel Avilo.

It isn’t shown on camera, but Brianna is biting her tongue a little at the reporter’s tone.

Brianna: Look Sara, what I did in recent weeks, especially towards Mel…..it wasn’t warranted. No one deserved it. People come here into Future Shock because they believe it to be a proving ground. Everyone is on equal footing here, and I screwed it up. For that…..I am deeply sorry.

Adam remained silent, rubbing his chin as he listened.

Sara: Do you also regret hiring Sunny Kyoun, who came out at the end of your match against Mel...that you seemed to be calling out to the ring...to attack her?

Brianna: I didn’t want anything like that to happen. Yes, i did hire Sunny and yes Sunny came down to the ring. Did I know what her intentions were? No. For all I know, this was some form of repayment for me hiring her. I can’t control how people behave. Think what you want about me,  but this is the God’s honest truth.

Sara looked skeptical about that, as Adam spoke up again.

Adam: You got what you were looking for, Sara. Take the rest of the night off.

Sara looked a bit surprised by that as she nodded, and headed off camera. Adam & Bri headed back for the office, closing the door behind them as another shuriken was lodged above the doorframe.

Linda: Zack, you’re seeing this, right? That’s the second time tonight a throwing star was seen lodged over a doorway.

Zack: I...don’t have a clue there. But what do you make of what Brianna Singer had to say there?

Linda: I can see in Sara’s eyes she’s a little suspicious of Brianna, and I can’t say I blame her after all she put Mel through going into Wipeout. But we may have to see how that goes in the long run.

As the camera looks up at the throwing star, we see a hand slowly reach up and snatch it back. The camera spins around to see someone take off up the hallway in a blur.

Zack: Don’t touch that remote. Coming up next, it’s the first Aspire Ring defense for Harley Shannon as she faces Ji-Hu Myeong! And...what?!

Linda: Who was that?! Someone get that video and play it back!

Zack: What the hell is going on around here tonight?! Strange things are afoot at the Center! We’ll be right back!

And from there, we head to commercial.

We head back to the ring, and there we find Gaby already standing by with her microphone as the referee shows off the Aspire Ring to the camera before placing it into his pocket.

Zack: It’s time for the first defense of the Aspire Ring, and there you see referee Stephen Wilson. Many of you may remember him from his standout job in a tag match here recently between Ascension and Cara Stone and Anna Giovanna.

Linda: I remember very well. It’s actually quite astounding he still has a job after all that went on under his control.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Aspire Ring!

Gaby watched as Ji-Hu headed towards the ring to quite a few boos with Max Sato following along behind her. Max screamed at the fans, calling them racists for not cheering Ji-Hu. She stepped through the ropes as Max told the crowd to quiet their whore mouths and show respect.

Gaby: Hailing from Fresno, California by way of Seoul, South Korea...accompanied by Max Sato….this is…..JI-HU MYEONG!!

Linda: I’m not sure what the crowd is booing harder, Ji-Hu for the manner in which she won her first two challenges in Future Shock...or Max Sato for breathing.

Zack: Your sexting buddy there is definitely not making himself any fans here in Boston. But he knows the same as any other manager. If they get physically involved in a match, Adam will ban them from the Center in the future.

Linda: HE IS NOT-...Wait, I forgot about that! HEY MAX I HEARD HARLEY WANTED TO GET PHYSICAL WITH YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING! She’s going to kill me for that later...

The boos turned to cheers as Harley headed out next, whipping her bright orange hair for a second before she charged towards the ring. She rolled under the bottom rope, and nipped up to her feet with a smile. Max began to accuse her of being a man.

Gaby: And her opponent, she is the reigning and defending Aspire Ring bearer….HARLEY SHANNON!!!!

Zack: Harley won the Aspire Ring in her last match here on Future Shock, and in one of the hardest to watch matches I’ve seen since the show began. But she earned it, and has an unknown quantity as far as what she can expect since Ji-Hu hasn’t competed here yet.

Linda: And given the controversy that occurred last time with Angelina, it’s time for Harley to shine and show she can keep that ring for at least one defense.

Referee Stephen Wilson calls for the bell to start the match as Max hops down to the apron, inciting the ire of the ringside fans by telling three women sitting there that they wanted to suck him off so they knew what a true great tasted like. Harley offered Ji-Hu a handshake in the center of the ring, with the Japanese star looking down at her hand and back up to her face as if she was asking if she were serious. Kumiho grabbed that hand, shook it, and turned it into a top wristlock before she began to administer chops one after another into her chest. A pair of kicks followed that before a trio of them connected to Harley’s knees to bring her down. She quickly let go and caught her in the jaw with a knee trembler that put her on the canvas before Ji-Hu held her hand out for another handshake.

Linda: Is Ji-Hu being serious, or is she playing around by offering another handshake to Harley?

Zack: Considering how the first one went, I’m not sure I’d be all that eager to take her up on a second one at this point if I’m Harley Shannon.

Kumiho pulled her back to her feet, rocking her with a pair of European uppercuts before another knee to the ribs bent over her. Myeong grabbed her around the waist, and executed a gutwrench suplex to put her on the mat. Kumiho took off towards the ropes, rebounding off the middle one before she sprung forward into a discus lariat as Harley was getting back to her feet. She wasn’t up for long though after that as Kumiho offered her another handshake with a grin on her face. She dropped down and rolled her over, propping an elbow onto her chest as she looked like she was stretching out. Wilson dropped to count.

Zack: Not short of confidence, is she?!

ONE!!!

T-NOOOOOOPE!!

Harley shoved her off the cover without much trouble before the two had a chance to strike. Max shouted to the referee that Harley submitted, and to ring the bell.

Linda: Okay, Stephen may not have been the brightest bulb in that last fight, but he isn’t going to play to the levels of Brianna Singer’s innocent stupidity either!

Ji-Hu began to get back up, putting the boots to Harley after she did so. She scooped her up, and dropped her back down with a knee breaker before beginning to focus on that same left knee. A few more stomps connected before she started to drag her towards the ropes. Draping it across the bottom rope, Kumiho hopped into the air to come down on it...but Harley used her other foot to boost her over the top rope and down to the floor. This brought a pop out of the crowd as Shannon started to get up. Max screamed at the referee that Harley hit her with a weapon, though Wilson ignored him.

Linda: What weapon? Please, Max, tell us how Harley’s foot can be considered a weapon. Actually, don’t, because I’d rather you not pollute the air any further.

Zack: I’d love to see the replay on what Max just saw, but until then, Harley with a nice leverage counter on Ji-Hu.

Kumiho started to get back to her feet on the outside as Max watched on. Shannon took off for the far side, and went into a baseball slide under the bottom rope to send Ji-Hu back into the barricade with velocity. The orange-haired beauty unloaded with a trio of right hands to her head, even burying a knee into her abdomen before she scooped her up and delivered a Snake Eyes, allowing Ji-Hu’s face to hit the apron before she fell to the floor again. The crowd rumbled in approval as Max began screaming at Harley, causing her to look at him and giving Ji-Hu a chance to recover.

Linda: Harley gets the advantage again and plants Ji-Hu with the Snake Eyes! But her attention has gone onto Max, which is letting Ji-Hu get up. Not the best time to let her opponent recover!

Zack: Max is a distracting force, to say the least. But Harley better focus on the woman getting up behind her.

Max continued to scream into Harley’s face without touching her, until Ji-Hu snapped her up from behind with a belly to back suplex to the floor. Myeong pounded right hands into her head to a chorus of boos as Max cackled like a madman. Ji-Hu got back to her feet, trying to get her bearings before rolling into the ring and right back out to break Wilson’s count. Kumiho climbed onto the apron, waving for her to get up. Harley began to finally do that before she turned to find Ji-Hu charging down the apron towards her. She left her feet for a hurricanrana that snapped Harley’s head to the floor. She quickly mounted her and began to spike her head repeatedly against the floor while Max was asking the referee what the time elapsed was during the match.

Zack: Ji-Hu is just pounding her head into the floor here at the Center, and they could have had a count out by now!

Linda: For some reason Max is asking about the time, as if that’s going to drag this outside fight out any longer. It’s anyone’s game right now, and both Ji-Hu and Harley need to take the fight back to the ring before it’s too late!

Ji-Hu got back to her feet, putting a few more boots to Harley before she pulled her back to her feet. The referee finally went to the other side of the ring, telling her to get the match back inside while Max hopped up onto the apron and removed the top turnbuckle pad from one corner. He quickly hopped down, throwing the pad at Linda’s head at the desk as Ji-Hu rolled Harley back in. She followed in after her, smiling as she caught sight of the exposed turnbuckle that Wilson hadn’t.

Linda: HEY, what’s the big idea?! I’ve done nothing to you! Those rumors aren’t even anything I could have made up!

Zack: I don’t think the referee realizes he’s missing a turnbuckle pad, but you can look at Ji-Hu’s face and know she has figured it out!

Ji-Hu began drive elbows into Harley’s arm repeatedly before she lifted her up into the snake eyes position. She took off towards the corner, only for Harley to slip out the back. Myeong stopped dead in her tracks as Harley scooped her up into an atomic drop that sent Ji-Hu into the exposed corner instead. Max’s mouth fell open as Shannon rolled her up from behind with a schoolgirl pin attempt!

Zack: Uh oh….I think the plan backfired! Harley’s got the rollup!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ji-Hu broke free of the cradle as Harley sat up on her knees, trying to pull herself together. The referee noticed the turnbuckle, and began to question Max before he pointed to the pad in Linda’s possession.

Linda: ...you have GOT to be-DO YOU REALLY THINK I HAD THE TIME TO PULL THIS OFF?!

Zack: The referee wants to know what happened to the pad, and Linda’s here with the smoking gun! Meanwhile back at the ranch, we have an Aspire Ring defense going on…

Harley grabbed Ji-Hu into a front facelock before she began to fire knees up into her face repeatedly. A swinging neckbreaker brought her back down before Harley began a gator roll around the ring, rolling Myeong back and forth around the ring five times before she pulled her back up and snapped off a vertical suplex. She floated across for the cover as Wilson dove into position for the count!

Zack: Harley with that beautiful suplex after the gator roll...could that be all?

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Myeong rolled her shoulder in time before the three as Harley sat up on her knees, taking some deep breaths while the referee went out to the floor to retrieve the turnbuckle pad back from Linda and go back into the ring to replace it in the corner. Meanwhile, Sato moved around to the other side behind Harley on the floor.

Linda: Here, take the pad, but I didn’t remove it! Now get back to the ring before Max does something to Harley! We don’t need a repeat of last time!

Zack: This is the most chaotic Aspire Ring defense I’ve ever seen! The referee’s putting the pad back on, Max is behind Harley, but she doesn’t see him!

Harley got back to her feet, pulling Ji-Hu up with her before she whipped her across with an Irish whip. Myeong reversed it though and sent Harley in the other direction, which caused her to bump into Max who threw himself off the apron like he’d been shot. Ji-Hu caught Harley on the rebound with a high knee to the face before grabbing her arm and snapping it to the mat. She quickly applied an armbar submission. Harley was close enough to the ropes to grab them for the break, but the referee was checking on Max, who acted as though he’d been shot on the floor. With no count, Ji-Hu kept the hold applied for added damage.

Linda: Stephen! STEPHEN! Don’t worry about Max, worry about the woman in the ring who has the ropes and is BEGGING for a break!

Zack: No referee to make her do it, Ji-Hu will keep that hold applied as long as she can! Sato’s acting like he got shot...

Harley shouted in pain, trying to get free as Ji-Hu continued to crank back on the arm with all her strength. Wilson finally got back into the ring and began a count. Ji-Hu released at four with a smile on her face. As Harley tried to sit up, Ji-Hu circled around behind her and applied a keylock over her shoulder with the bad arm. Shannon’s eyes widened in pain again before Ji-Hu began to drag her back from the ropes this time. But Shannon got to her feet, using the ropes for leverage before she rolled through on top of Ji-Hu, who still had the hold applied but was pinned under her!

Zack: Look at that, Harley with a fantastic counter! Ji-Hu’s gonna get pinned in her own hold!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-DING!! DING DING DING!!

Wilson popped his head up as Kumiho broke the hold and got free before the three count. Max dropped the hammer he had used to ring the bell in front of Linda on the table when the referee turned back around to see what happened. And again, he pointed to Linda before the referee waved it off as a two count.

Linda: HEY! NO! YOU STARTLED ME WITH THAT BELL! HOW DID YOU GET THAT FROM THE TIMEKEEPER?!

Zack: I think the referee’s about ready to send Linda out of here at this rate. But the match continues, Ji-Hu did get her shoulder up in time.

Linda: I’M NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING ZACK!

Harley got back to her feet, still favoring her arm obviously. But as she saw Ji-Hu starting to rise, she began to throw haymaker shots with the good hand. Several of them connected to the jaw before she jerked Kumiho forward, and snapped off a belly to belly suplex. Harley headed for the corner, climbing to the top rope as Max looked extremely concerned now.

Zack: Harley’s up in the high rent district, I don’t know what she has in mind...but Ji-Hu won’t like it when she sees it!

Max watched on and let out a bloodcurdling scream that caused Harley to look at him as Ji-Hu stormed the corner and swept one of Shannon’s legs out from under her. She fell forward into Ji-Hu’s waiting arms before Myeong delivered a shoulder breaker into the canvas and rolled through into a Fujiwara armbar submission!

Linda: And Max screamed about as loud as I did when he was ringing the bell in my ears, which distracted Harley long enough for Ji-Hu to get her into that armbar!

Zack: Harley’s in big time trouble right here, she’s nowhere near the ropes now and Ji-Hu’s got it locked in like nobody’s business!

Ji-Hu continued to pull back on the arm with all her strength as Max screamed for Harley to quit from the floor. The fans began to get louder, trying to will Harley on as she scratched and clawed to try to drag Ji-Hu with her towards the ropes. Inch by inch, she pulled herself till she was able to kick her leg across the bottom. Wilson called for the break, and Ji-Hu released it at four before she got to her feet, a knowing grin on her face.

Zack: I think Ji-Hu smells blood in the water, Harley used everything she had in her to get to the ropes. I don’t think she’ll survive another of Ji-Hu’s submissions.

Linda: Unfortunately that may be the case. Give Harley credit for giving it her all, but with everything Max is throwing outside of the referee’s vision it’s hard for her to keep momentum in the fight.

Harley began to get to her feet before Ji-Hu grabbed that arm, and snapped her down to the mat into a cross armbreaker now. Shannon screamed in pain as Wilson dropped down in front of her, asking her if she wanted to quit. She reached for the bottom rope as the referee kept his eyes on her...while Max had his hands on the bottom rope pulling it away behind the official’s back. Harley was in too much pain to get the words out, though she saw what was happening….and after a few seconds, ultimately tapped. Wilson called for the bell as Max shouted in celebration when Ji-Hu got back to her feet.

Linda: BULLSHIT!

Wilson raised Ji-Hu’s hand in victory, much to the chagrin of the capacity crowd in the Center. He took the ring out of his pocket, and handed it to her. She grinned as she slid it onto her finger.

Gaby: Your winner of the match….and NEW Aspire Ring bearer…..JI-HU MYEONG!!

Zack: You want to talk about a team effort, that’s what we saw here! Harley could have reached the ropes, but not with Sato pulling it back! And Ji-Hu Myeong has just won herself the Aspire Ring here in Boston!

Linda: Bullshit. This is complete and utter bullshit! If Max wasn’t being such an arrogant prick during this fight, I don’t think we’d be seeing this as the outcome by far!

Max rolled into the ring, scooping Ji-Hu up and dancing around with her in his arms. He finally let her down as she made a fist, and showed the camera the Aspire Ring resting on her finger.

Zack: A miscarriage of justice here in Boston, with that woman now wearing the Aspire Ring! Harley Shannon couldn’t overcome BOTH her and Max by herself!

Linda: I’m not happy with these results, Zack, not in the slightest. And hopefully moving forward Stephen isn’t the official overseeing all of Ji-Hu’s Ring defenses.

As Ji-Hu kissed the ring on her finger, Max did the same before Future Shock went to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:32:19 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 11:29:31 pm »

A video package shows the history of taunts by “Diamond” Kat towards Gillie, culminating in the shoving match at Wipeout between the two. Then we see the tweet as Adam announces a three challenge series between them before they meet at Future Shock Resistance. From there, we head back to the ring and see the arm wrestling table set up in the center as Kat & Gillie step through the ropes with Mickey McGuire waiting in the zebra stripes.

Zack: The first of our three challenges between Kat & Gillie is about to go down, and the fans voted to see arm wrestling with over 60% majority. Didn’t realize Future Shock viewers dug arm wrestling, this will be a first time for this challenge in Future Shock.

Linda: You’d also think that the fans were in favor of Kathryn and wanted to give her an easy victory, given her Irish strength from the first match with OE. Then again if it were bullriding that could go to Kathryn as well, and blackjack is just plain old luck at play.

Zack: Fans, it’s one fall to a finish here between these two. And wait till you hear what they will be doing at the ninth show, Linda! I can’t wait! But we’ll get to that shortly, let’s send it up to the ring.

The referee explains the rules to both girls, telling them it’s one round and to keep their elbows on the table. Both girls agree as Gillie plants her elbow in place and holds out her hand, while Kat flexes a bit and cracks her knuckles before putting her elbow in place.

Kat: Ya gonna cry when ya lose again?

Gillie takes a very deep breath before they lock hands, allowing the referee to make sure they are in good position.

Linda: Kathryn couldn’t try to keep to herself before this began, could she?

Zack: Kat likes to talk...a lot.

The referee signals the start of the match as both women’s faces tense up with Gillie’s showing determination. Kat’s face reads more confidence as she just barely begins to push her hand down  about a quarter inch. Gillie starts trying to push it back up.

Kat: Ya throw like a girl...and ya look like a boy!

Linda: I mean, to be fair Kathryn is a girl as well so...I don’t quite understand the complaint. If she were to say she throws like a baby then yes, I’d understand a little better.

Zack: It’s just trying to piss her off and psych her out, Linda. No one will ever mistake Gillie for a boy.

The comment may have backfired though as Gillie’s lips pursed and she began to start pushing back, pulling Kat’s arm towards her side of the table as the referee watched on. Barnes’ face began to redden, as it was easy to see how much she was trying to put behind it. Kat’s confidence at this point seemed to fade a bit.

Zack: I think Kat’s trash talking may be working against her, Gillie’s starting to come back here. Look at her face, she’s putting everything in her behind that one hand

Linda: It looks like all that training that Jake’s encouraged her to do has worked out for Gillie!

Gillie began to power that hand back down as Kat’s face now began to darken in color as she was fighting back. Gillie’s arm began to go the other direction as Kat’s face was a bit redder. A toothy grin began to form, as well as her confidence returning as Gillie watched her hand going in the wrong direction.

Kat: Ya can’t throw….ya can’t arm wrestle….and you’re growing a mustache!

Linda: ...Oh god, we’re going to get so many complaints from Tumblr users.

Gillie’s face became thunderous, staring holes through Kat at this point as she began to pull her hand back up. Kat’s face grew angrier too, as both women were getting even more red in the face.

Zack: If we had a title for talking smack, Kat would be the champion!

Kat let out a growl of rather loud proportions before she finally slammed Gillie’s hand down on the table. The official signaled the end of the match as Kat started flexing her arms, walking around the table in a circle with her arms flexed at her side, intentionally brushing past Gillie to bump her out of the way before she began a posedown for the crowd.

Linda: You know, I had some high hopes for Kathryn when she had her first match. Now that I’m hearing her and seeing her outside the fights, she’s becoming a bit unbearable.

Zack: Kat picks up the first challenge win in the series, and isn’t shy of letting us know about it. Gillie gave her a great challenge though, it was nip and tuck the whole way.

The referee raised Kat’s hand as she climbed onto the middle turnbuckle, and began to show off more than a couple poses as Gillie rubbed her hand. Barnes’ face was even more determined now as she watched Kat flexing for the crowd.

Zack: It’s not enough to win, we all got invited to the gun show tonight at Future Shock.

Linda: Well...I guess she’s earned that moment to show off. Just not at the expense of making Gillie feel worse and more angry.

From there, we cut back to Linda and Zack in the booth who both look from the ring back to the camera.

Zack: One challenge in the book, folks. And on the ninth show, we’re going to have another Future Shock first time challenge. And Linda….some of our gamer fans are going to dig this one.

Linda: Gaming? That’s...different. What are we doing, just a simple game challenge or are we doing this Nick Arcade style where the players are sent into the Video Zone?

Zack: In two weeks in the next challenge, Gillie & Kat will compete in a game of Dance Dance Revolution. That’s right, a couple dance pads and we’ll see which one of them has the moves to win in Future Shock DDR!

Linda: ...Oh. That doesn’t sound quite as exciting, but I let my own hopes up on that one.

Zack: Which one of them do you think has an edge in coordination and rhythm?

Linda: I don’t want to stereotype here, but I imagine Kathryn and her family know their way around an Irish jig to move to the beat well enough.

Zack: Linda’s picking Kat to win that one, we’ll find out together in 2 weeks for some Future Shock DDR. Don’t budge an inch. Because still to come...Cereza and Cara will meet in the Future Shock Cup tournament in the main event. We’ll be right back.

On that, Future Shock heads to a commercial break.

We head back to the ring after seeing the graphic for the Future Shock Cup brackets, and find both women waiting with Gaby in the center.

Gaby: The following contest is the main event of Future Shock, and it is an opening round match in the Future Shock Cup tournament!

Zack: There you see it, folks. Willow will meet the winner of this match. We already know from the Prospects side that O.E. Ayano will be meeting the winner of Angelina & Sienna Moore.

Linda: With the Future Shock Cup and a chance at the Future Shock title for the alumnists waiting at the end of the tournament, I can see both of these women giving it their all.

Gaby looks towards the “Hurricane” in one corner, pointing to her with a smile as she introduces her.

Gaby: From Upstate New York, weighing in at 136 pounds…”HURRICANE” CAARRAAAA STOOOONE!

Zack: Cara’s been undefeated since coming back to Future Shock at the relaunch, she has more than earned the opportunity to compete for the Cup. And like Isis, she may be one of Cereza’s most difficult challenges.

Linda: Cara herself has more experience than either Cereza or Isis, or even Willow. So she has the veteran’s advantage in that regards.

The Wildcat then turns to the brunette, pointing to her with a smile.

Gaby: From Liverpool, England...the first and former Aspire Ring Bearer...CEREZA!

Linda: On the other hand, Cereza is looking to get another shot at the Future Shock title, and possibly Isis, considering she worked so hard to earn that shot and broke her back trying to win the title.

Zack: No doubt about it, plus winning the Cup has launched many a career from Future Shock, not the least of which includes the current Ultraviolence Champion Megan Caraway. And….I’ve just been informed that Adam has made the main event for the next Future Shock, Linda. It will be Valentina Lozano going one on one with Andi Takata!

Linda: It looks like Andi might be done with Isis, then, but not the rest of Ascension if a match like that’s being made.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match as the two shake hands in the center of the ring, while Gaby makes her exit. The crowd seems mostly split down the middle with their support as the two lock up in the center with Cereza starting to push the smaller woman back into the ropes. Cara surprises her though with a short knee in the ribs before executing a drop toe hold that sends Cereza neck first across the middle rope. It causes the brunette to start coughing before Cara bounces off the far side, and jumps onto her back and shoves her neck against the ropes as a result before she slides over her and lands on the floor. Cereza finally gets off the ropes, trying to catch her breath before Cara hops back up onto the apron. As the former stripper gets to her feet, Stone uses the top rope for a springboard into a flying shoulder tackle that puts Cereza right back on the canvas before Cara rolls to her feet.

Linda: Cara is looking to get the upperhand and keep it that way, as she sends Cereza throat-first onto the ropes and capitalizes with a flying shoulder tackle! Cereza may be taller but Cara isn’t a former Adrenaline champion without reason!

Zack: You’re not kidding. Cereza’s gonna have to find a way to negate Cara’s speed, otherwise she’s going to run circles around her before this is over. Right now, she’d just like to be able to get a full breath of air.

Cara jerked Cereza to her feet by the arm, and began firing harsh kicks into her body that doubled Cereza over before she dropped to her knees on the canvas. Stone let go and took off for the near side ropes as Cereza was starting to get to one knee. Cara used a step up enzuigiri to the back of her head that dropped her face down like a rock on the canvas. She quickly rolled to her feet, taking off for the near side and returning with a senton back splash before grabbing Cereza’s leg for a cover as Fisk fell to make the count!

Zack: Is Cara ever amped for this match or what?! Nothing but high speed offense, and we got our first cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Cereza kicked out just after the two as Cara nipped to her feet, and dropped an elbow right across her chest almost immediately after doing so.

Linda: Any chance Cereza has to get up, there’s Cara right there ready to give her more. After a kickout the Hurricane isn’t letting up on the stripper.

Cereza began to sit up as Cara planted her knee into her back before grabbing her arms to pull them behind her into a seated surfboard submission. Fisk dropped down in front of Cereza, asking her if she wanted to quit. But she had no plan to do that, so Cara attempted to pull back even further on her arms and thereby making her knee dig in even deeper.

Linda: Cara has Cereza locked into the surfboard! Cereza is refusing to give up so easily, but Cara applies more pressure to make her rethink that decision!

Zack: Cereza has to find an opening somewhere, this has been all Cara since the bell rang. Cara has vast sums more experience, and it’s showing through here.

Cereza began to turn to one side, trying to turn into Cara as she rose to her feet. But Stone let go of her hands and hooked her arms instead. Cereza was in perfect position for an Unprettier, which Cara was trying to execute. But Cereza’s strength began to come into play as she was trying to block it. Cara struggled to execute it still before Cereza began to stand up, causing Cara to flip over backwards behind her and land on her feet. Stone cocked her leg waiting for the former stripper to turn around. And when Cereza did, Cara went for a roundhouse kick to the head...but Cereza caught it and countered with a dragon screw leg whip that snapped Cara down to the canvas by her knee!

Linda: Cereza manages to break out of the hold, but Cara makes an attempt for the Unprettier! That backfires before Cara tries for a roundhouse that Cereza counters into a leg whip! I’m...actually impressed!

Zack: Cereza had to do something, this was getting to be dire straits as time wore on. She may have tweaked that knee with the dragon screw, but she better stay on top of her.

Cereza sat on her knees, trying to collect herself as Cara held the knee that was twisted. Cereza got back to her feet finally, dragging Cara towards the center of the ring and beginning to drop elbows into her knee again and again and again. After three of those, she dragged her back to the ropes and draped that leg across the bottom before jumping into the air and landing on the knee with her body weight. Another set up, and she did it again. By this point, Cara was holding her knee in obvious agony before Cereza applied a single leg Boston crab.

Zack: Cereza’s still getting her marbles together a bit, but she’s found a way to keep the pressure on the “Hurricane” with this crab. She’s really been laser focused on working that knee.

Linda: Given it was the opening Cereza needed to get into the fight, she’ll at least keep Cara at bay for a while. Now she has that single leg Boston crab applied to Cara, and she’s trying to squirm to the ropes!

Linda was right as Cara was indeed trying to get to the nearest set of ropes as Cereza leaned back, pulling hard against the leg as she did so. Stone’s face was a mask of pain as she stretched her body as much as she possibly could, even using her nails to dig into the canvas before she finally made it to the ropes and wrapped her hand around it. Fisk called for the break, which Cereza gave immediately. The brunette grabbed her foot, and began trying to pull her back towards the center. Cara grabbed onto the middle rope with both hands, and began to kick at her head with the other leg. She connected solidly three times before Cereza staggered backwards, holding her head. Stone used the ropes to help her get to her feet as Cereza doubled back after her. Cara went for another kick, but Cereza caught it….only to catch another enzuigiri with Cara’s other foot to the back of the head. Both women collapsed to the mat, with Cara favoring her injured left knee.

Zack: That’s the second time Cereza’s felt Cara’s foot against the back of her head, but unlike the first time, Stone can’t follow up. Her knee is giving her fits, and Cereza’s had her bell rung.

Linda: That knee injury definitely looks more severe than I thought it was, Zack. It’s slowed Cara down, but not enough to take Cereza to the mat with her.

Cara crawled back to the ropes to help her get to her feet, while Cereza was trying to get up as well. Stone made it first as Cereza finally did the same and began to go towards her. But the “Hurricane” used the middle rope as a springboard and looked to be going for a flying headscissors. But Cereza caught her as she was trying to hit the move. Cara hung upside down for a moment before Cereza left her feet, and drilled her with a jumping piledriver! Stone crumpled like a house of cards before Cereza rolled her over for the cover.

Zack: That’ll be all right there! Cara landed right on top of her head!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Cara got her shoulder up before her arm flopped back to the mat. Cereza glanced to the referee, double checking as he showed it was just two before she began to get to her feet.

Linda: Cara’s still in the fight! Though that landing to her head may have given her a headache to wake up to in the morning. Still Cereza looks disappointed that wasn’t the end of it.

Cereza glanced over towards Cara before she headed for the corner. The former stripper began to ascend towards the top rope, taking extra time to make sure her footing was right. As she did, Cara managed to get back to her feet before she stumbled into the ropes, thanks to the piledriver. This caused the ropes to shake, and Cereza to land straddling the top turnbuckle. And the brunette’s face froze in pain as she did so, while Cara hung against the ropes and tried to get herself together.

Linda: It doesn’t matter who you are or what gender you may be, a fall onto the ropes from the shaking ropes WILL hurt you in that general area!

Zack: Cereza may have straddled a pole in her career, but never like that! I don’t think Cara knows that she did it, but it was quite effective regardless!

Cara glanced over to see where Cereza was, and began to move towards her. She was limping noticeably as she did so before she got to the corner, and began to fire forearms into the side of her head before she started to crawl up with her. Stone lost her balance because of her knee for a moment before she regained it, and stood on the top rope holding Cereza’s head.

Zack: That’s not the best place in the world to be with a bad knee, but Cara’s got something in mind here and it won’t be pretty!

Cara left her feet, looking for a hurricanrana from the top. But Cereza grabbed her legs, and stopped that was she was trying to flip to the mat. Cara dangled upside down for the second time before she sat up on Cereza’s shoulders and was about to start firing shots before Cereza stepped off the top rope into a sitout powerbomb! Cara bounced off the mat, and Cereza collapsed in a seat against the bottom turnbuckle!

Linda: Cereza countered the hurricanrana with a sitout powerbomb! I think even she looks amazed she pulled it off, even as she falls back into the corner!

Zack: Cara’s gotta be out cold, and Cereza must feel like she’s been through the wringer herself. She has to make a cover!

The brunette finally rolled forward, loosely grabbing Cara’s legs for a forward roll into a cover. Fisk dropped to count the fall as the fans counted with him.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NADA!

Cara’s arm spasmed off the mat seemingly, lifting her shoulder as it did before the referee held up two fingers. Cereza looked at the official as though he’d grown a second head when he only showed her two fingers instead of three.

Linda: Cereza is delivering strong but Cara’s body is refusing to give up on this fight! So much is on the line in this contest to advance for the Future Shock Cup!

Cereza began to get back up, shaking her head as she was still amazed the match wasn’t over. Cara began to stir on the canvas, rolling onto her stomach and beginning to very slowly push up on her hands. The former stripper charged forward, and delivered her kneeling facebuster!

Zack: BOUNCER DROP!! That’s gotta be all, what more can she do if it’s not?!

The referee dove into position to make the count as Cereza hooked the outside leg tightly in the process.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as the fans in the Center came to their feet. Cereza sat up on her knees, triple checking it was a three after all the other falls. Fisk answered her by raising her hand, which brought a smile to her face as she rose back to her feet.

Linda: And look at that smile on Cereza’s face. That’s the look of someone who’s happy that they’re getting better at this sport, having beaten a veteran in the form of Cara Stone!

Gaby: Here is your winner of the match, and advancing in the Future Shock Cup tournament…..CEREZA!!!

Zack: There were times Cereza didn’t seem to know if she could keep Cara down, but she found a way and has defeated one of the most decorated and respected talents around in doing so! Cereza moves onto face Willow in the Alumni finals of the tournament.

Cereza raises her hand in the air, smiling at the crowd who returned the response with plenty of noise in her favor. Cara finally began to stir and rise to her feet, realizing what had happened before offering Cereza a handshake. The ex-stripper returned it before Cara raised her hand for the crowd, and rolled out of the ring.

Linda: And look at Cara. She wasn’t about to leave this ring without showing Cereza respect and congratulating her on the victory.

Zack: A lot of class from the “Hurricane”, and all deserved at that. And that’s gonna---hang on! Another match has been added to the next Future Shock, Linda. Angelina has told our medical staff to tape her up….she wants to have her match against Sienna in two weeks in the final first round match of the Cup tournament!

Linda: Is...is she crazy? I don’t even think her arm is even healed up from the match against Harley! And could Sophia Pike try to sabotage her chances once more?!

Zack: Keep an eye on the FFW site as we’ll have all the latest developments on the next After Shock for the 9th episode. But for now, it’s Cereza’s night as she moves head in the tournament. Thank you for watching, and good night from Beantown!

The final image is of a beaming but exhausted Cereza in the ring before Future Shock’s eighth episode fades to black on the FFW logo.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:33:57 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: