Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 08:26:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 10

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 10  (Read 302 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 12, 2016, 12:11:30 am »

Live from the Future Shock Center in Los Angeles, California
October 10, 2016

“Jungle” by Jamie N Commons & the X Ambassadors begins to play as the FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see a woman striking a heavy bag with each of the drum beats in the song. With each strike, we see members of the inaugural class in action such as Katie Day coming off the top rope, Ji-Hu watching with a smirk and a Slurpee in her hand as Max apparently is screaming at the camera, Angelina performing her corkscrew senton, Carmen Gutierrez flying through the air, and finally Kassidy shaking the ropes and firing up the crowd.

The strikes on the heavy bag continue as each of the girls are shown before the arrival of several of the alumni roster. The new class turn to see Leah O’Quinn, Cereza, Bianca Salvador, Mel Avilo and Anna Giovanna step across from them. The class look at one another and then back to the Future Shock alumni as a couple of the girls crack their knuckles and look back to the ring sitting behind them. There they see Adam holding the ropes open for them before a lightning bolt strikes the screen and the Future Shock logo appears.

From there, we cut live inside the Future Shock Center as we hear quite a large throng of fans as they see themselves on international television. As the camera pans the facility to show the fans, it finally settles ringside where we find Zack and Linda Ragnal.

Zack: Welcome to the tenth episode of Future Shock, and we are back in the CIty of Angels here i Los Angeles, California with just over a week away from Future Shock Resistance! Zack here, and I’m joined rumor site sweetheart herself, Linda Ragnal. On the last update, we found out about a tag team match one night only at Resistance with you and Harley facing Max Sato and Ji-Hu Myeong. I’m sure you have a few thoughts to share, so the floor is yours.

Linda: I do, thank you Zack. It’s about time someone was given the opportunity to knock some sense into Max and make him eat the words he’s had, and myself and Harley Shannon will look to do just that! While I know we’ll also be dealing with Ji-Hu, you have to admit that there’s more blame and focus on Max than her in this matter. That may not be so great.

Zack: I’m looking forward to it. Tonight, we’ll have the finals of the Alumni and Prospects side of the Future Shock Cup with the winners meeting at Resistance. O.E. Ayano will face Sienna Moore in what should be most interesting, and another case of the fans likely not being huge supporters of either woman. We know what OE can do, and we just recently discovered what Sienna is capable of. I’ve been told she has informed Cory she won’t let anything else happen to him tonight.

Linda: I believe that. I’d also believe she said it while she had her fingers or toes crossed.

Zack: We’ll also see the alumni finals as Cereza meets Willow. And I’d wager whoever wins this will have the crowd support at Resistance, given the two ladies one of them could possibly be facing.

Linda: Most definitely, and it’s interesting to point out that over the last year both women have gone from being spoiled and demanding women who had a change of heart, just...with different outcomes.

Zack: We’ll also see the return of April Evans as she meets Ascension’s Kimmi Hate, and I’m being told we have a late breaking story in the back! So let’s go see what is going on…

From there, we cut to the door that leads into the office of Executive Assistant Brianna Singer. Sara is standing outside.

Sara: Hi, guys! Sara here outside Brianna Singer’s office. At this moment, Miss Singer is talking with Stephen Wilson, the referee who many are speculating may be in the back pocket of Ascension. A full investigation is underway. And I understand she has temporarily relieved him of his refereeing duties while this takes place!

Linda: Isn’t that good news for a change, Zack? I’m sure Valentina has to be stomping her heels down on someone’s back right now after hearing that.

Sara: If I get any further news, I’ll let you know. And-

The sound of something crashing to the floor is heard down the hallway as Sara and the camera turn in that direction, seeing someone dressed in bright colors look down at a broken glass and take off at top speed. Sara & the cameraman follow quickly, trying to see who it was. And just as they round the corner, a smoke bomb goes off in front of them. It blinds them both before we hear the exit door slam shut. Sara and the cameraman cough quite a bit before we go back to Zack & Linda in the booth.

Linda: Zack, I...I think that’s the woman leaving behind those shurikens all over! She’s brightly dressed, but I couldn’t make her out! Could you?

Zack: Not really, though I suspect Sara and the cameraman will have cleared out their lungs after that smoke bomb dissipates. It would appear whoever it is has followed us from Boston back here to Los Angeles. So this isn’t just an isolated incident anymore.

Linda: Lovely. It’s good to know that they’re keeping themselves busy around both arenas, but this mystery can’t go on much longer! We need to find out what her deal is!

The show cuts back to see Sara catching her breath as the smoke seems to have mostly faded away. The cameraman points down to the floor as the reporter leans down, and picks up a nunchuk into her hand. She gives the camera a curious look before we head to the ring to see Gaby stepping inside.

Linda: Shurikens, smoke bombs and now nunchucks...I mean clearly we’ve been dealing with a ninja, but a brightly colored one?

Zack: It does kinda go against the whole ‘not being seen’ aspect, but yes. We apparently do have a Future Shock ninja. We’re just getting started, and this show is off to a bang...or a smoky start. Take it away, Gaby!

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall!

The boos begin as Kimmi Hate heads out from the back, and rolls into the ring underneath the bottom rope. She props up against the corner, casting a sidelong stare at Gaby as she introduces her.

Gaby: Introducing first, she represents Ascension. This is…..KIMMI HATE!!

Zack: Kimmi Hate looks as happy to be here as ever, and most importantly she came alone. Maybe she doesn’t think she needs backup against a powerhouse like April.

Linda: Good luck to her in that regards. Meanwhile the unofficial referee for the Ascension is nowhere to be seen, so we can at least expect an evenly called and unbiased match as well.

The next out of the back would be April, dressed in her ring gear as she greets a few of the fans on the way into the ring. She looks quite energetic, unlike Kimmi.

Gaby: And her opponent, she hails from Reading, Pennsylvania! She is the Future Shock Season 8 Champion……….APRIL EVANS!!!

Zack: April Evans won the 8th season, and that is quite the feat when you take into account former FFW Champion Aimee Easter was also part of that season. We haven’t seen April in FFW in about 3 or 4 years, so I’ll be curious to see if there’s any ring rust present on the purveyor of Strong Girl Style.

Linda: Indeed April looks to be up there with girls like Penny Buchanan and Rhea Laskaris in size, just...don’t expect me to try and bulk up to that for When Worlds Collide 5.

Referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell before she checks Kimmi for any weapons. And as she does the same for April, Kimmi goes on the offense and tries to catch her with a cheap shot over Davis’ back. But April catches her hand, and starts firing back with rights of her own that send the redhead reeling backwards. Davis finally gets out of the way before April grabs Kimmi’s arm and whips her hard into the corner. Hate hits back first in pain as April grabs her hand again, and fires her into the opposite corner. Kimmi strikes against the turnbuckles hard a second time before Evans charges in with a corner clothesline! But before Kimmi can react, she scoops her up high overhead into a military press and launches her about ¼ of the way across the ring to a roar from the crowd.

Linda: Incredible! April lifted Kimmi overhead like she weighed nothing and threw Kimmi with some distance!

Zack: I think we’ve answered the question on whether or not there’s any ring rust! April is tossing Kimmi around like a trash bag at the landfill!

Kimmi started to get back to her feet, only for April to pull her up the rest of the way from behind. Evans began to drill right hands into her lower back one after another, causing her to double over in pain. The PA native then spun her around, scooping her up all over again before she walked out from under her and let her faceplant on the canvas. The crowd was getting louder now as April took off for the ropes. And as Hate got back to her feet, she got mowed down with a lariat that flipped her in midair that brought the crowd its feet!

Zack: Make that no ring rust, and all kinds of amped up for this! Hate nearly got flipped out of her boots by the Season 8 Champion!

Linda: Kimmi took an immediate ride through the spin cycle, courtesy of April!

Zack: This may not last long!

April pulled Kimmi back to her feet, scooping her up into a front carry before she launched her with a fallaway slam that sent Kimmi through the ropes and landing on the floor ringside. April got to her feet, smiling and nodding as the fans began chanting her name.

Zack: The biggest fallaway slam I think I’ve ever seen, and Kimmi Hate must feel like a double wide in tornado season!

Linda: The crowd is going wild for April, and she likes the reception she’s getting. Which is good for her, but now Kimmi’s on the outside!

April headed for the ropes as Kimmi was trying to climb up onto the apron. Evans grabbed her head for what looked like a suplex, but Hate did the same and dropped to the floor to snap April’s neck across the top rope. It sent the Season 8 Champion staggering backwards and coughing as she clutched her neck. Hate slithered back into the ring, taking and dropping her face first into the canvas with a running bulldog. She quickly rolled her over, and began to choke her with both hands. Davis got to a four count before Kimmi let go, then applied the choke again. Another four count before she let go, and then a third choke before she finally got back to her feet and raked her boot across April’s face to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

Zack: There’s not a shortcut Kimmi Hate won’t take, and she’s perfectly content to choke the life out of April on her first night back in Future Shock.

Linda: That unfortunately doesn’t come as a surprise to anyone, but now Kimmi is taking control of the fight and her gameplan seems to be just that, choking April out.

Kimmi measured and delivered a knee drop to April’s head when she tried to sit up. She pulled her to a seat finally, and began to drive her knee into April’s back and neck repeatedly. Hate bounced off the near side, delivering a punt into her spine that froze the powerhouse in place before she bounced off a second time to deliver a diving elbow drop into her neck. Hate got back up, moving around in front of Evans before connecting with a shining wizard that put her down on the mat before she made the cover.

Zack: Kimmi’s laying the leather with those kicks, and she may have knocked Evans out with that last one!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

April kicked out after the two as Kimmi punished her for it with pounding rights into her face. She finally got back to her feet, listening to the boos of the crowd before she grabbed at both sides of her mouth from behind and started pulling it apart like she was trying to rip her face off. Davis counted four before she let go.

Linda: Ugh, that’s a nasty sight! April must feel like her skin is being torn off her face with the way Kimmi is handling her!

Evans fell back to the canvas before Kimmi stood on her hair, and grabbed her arms to pull her up. Hate grinned as April screamed as her hair was practically being torn from her scalp. She let go for a moment, only to pull her up and do it again. This was clearly amusing Kimmi as she did it a third time. As she let go again, Davis began reading her the riot act. She ignored her completely before she leaned down to grab her arms again, but April surprised her with a kick to the top of her head. It stumbled Kimmi backwards as April began to get back to her feet. Hate took a moment to gather herself before she lunged towards Evans. But the Season 8 Champion shot her into the air and brought her back down with a pop up spinebuster!

Linda: April has her second wind and uses it to deliver a prompt spinebuster to Kimmi! There isn’t a single fan in that crowd that doesn’t approve of that!

April grabbed Kimmi’s leg, rolling through for a cover as Davis drops to make the count with the fans watching.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kimmi got her shoulder up before the three came down as April sat up, trying to summon her energy as she got back to her feet. She listened to the crowd for a moment before she pulled Kimmi back up with her. She whipped her with velocity into the far corner, and followed her in with an avalanche splash. A high back body drop sent her flying to the mat after that.

Zack: April’s making full use of every corner in this ring, and Kimmi’s body is paying for it in the process!

Evans bounced off the near side next, and connected with a leg drop across the back of Kimmi’s head as she was trying to get up. It was at this point that boos began to filter through the Center as the cameras spotted Qilin walking along the aisle, handing out pamphlets to ringside fans.

Linda: That’s...that’s Sunny’s right hand pamphlet girl Qilin! What’s she doing out here in the middle of this fight?!

Zack: Looks like spreading the word of strength through adversity with some literature for our fans here.

The boos caught April off guard as she glanced around to see Qilin walking around the ring, offering pamphlets to the ringside fans. The Season 8 Champion watched her like a hawk before leaning over the ropes and telling her to leave. Qilin reached up, offering her a pamphlet. April took it and ripped it to shreds to the crowd’s approval. Meanwhile, Kimmi was getting back to her feet.

Linda: I’m not sure if Kimmi and Qilin are in cahoots all of a sudden, but either way it’s a major distraction for April that gives Kimmi the opening she needs.

Hate circled in from behind, and as April turned back to the ring, Kimmi caught her with a spinning roundhouse kick to the jaw that flattened her to the canvas. Qilin offered Kimmi a pamphlet, which she swatted out of her hand before she dropped down to cover April.

Zack: What a shot! April got her jaw jacked, and Kimmi may take it right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

April kicked out just before the three as Kimmi sat up on her knees. Qilin seemed to be perturbed as she leaned down to pick up the pamphlet Kimmi slapped out of her hand.

Linda: Well that distraction from Qilin worked, but not as well as Kimmi had hoped. And any signs these two might be working together is out the window after Kimmi swiped Qilin’s pamphlet from her hand.

Kimmi rolled April onto her stomach, and sat on her lower back to apply a camel clutch on the Season 8 Champion. April’s face was a mask of pain as Kimmi pulled back on her chin, telling her to quit. Davis asked April if she wanted to submit more than once, but never got the answer to end the match.

Zack: Kimmi’s doing everything in her power to take out April’s back, and that’ll negate her power base for sure!

Qilin caught Davis’ attention next, inviting her over before she offered the official her own pamphlet while April got her hands free, and began to push up to her knees with Kimmi on her back.

Linda: What is she-QILIN DO YOU MIND, THERE’S A MATCH GOING ON!

Kimmi’s eyes widened as she saw April rising to her feet, now with Kimmi in a piggyback ride. As soon as she was vertical, Evans charged backwards and crushed Kimmi into the corner. The blonde took a moment to catch her breath before she began to pull Kimmi over her shoulder by the head and up onto her shoulders. And after that, she delivered a Death Valley driver! April hooked the far leg, rolling through for a cover and waiting for a count that wasn’t coming as Qilin was going over her pamphlet with the referee.

Linda: Qilin still has the referee distracted, almost insisting she takes that pamphlet! This isn’t the time or place to be doing this, and I’m surprised Davis hasn’t thrown her out of here! Meanwhile April is waiting for that count to happen!

Zack: Qilin technically hasn’t done anything to anyone other than be a nuisance here at ringside! April’s got a cover over there, if Davis wants to turn around!

As Qilin discussed things with the referee on the apron, April finally got to her feet and shoved Qilin. She fell on her butt ringside as April told the referee she had a cover. Davis turned back to the match as Qilin looked a little annoyed now. April waved Kimmi to get back to her feet as Hate used the corner to do so. Evans circled around behind her, waiting for her to turn around.

Linda: April is ready to end this, but I don’t think I know exactly how she’s looking to end things here!

Zack: I think I know what April has in mind!

As Kimmi turned back towards the ring, April charged straight at her with a burst of speed before connecting with a high boot across her jaw that ricocheted her off the ropes to the canvas!

Zack: SGS….STRONG GIRL STYLE!! Kimmi’s nearly got beheaded!

Evans dropped into a cover as Davis fell to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as the crowd came to their feet, along with April before she got her hand raised in victory.

Gaby: Here is your winner……………….APRIL EVANS!!!

Linda: An impressive return to the ring right here, with April Evans getting the win in spite of a questionable appearance from Qilin.

Zack: April picks up her return victory, and as for why Qilin is here, your guess is as good as mine. I might be able to get you one of those pamphlets if you want one.

Linda: No, I’m good thank you. I’ve seen enough of their propaganda to guess what it has to say.

April smiled at the crowd reaction as as Qilin got to her feet on the floor now. Evans glanced down to her before Sunny took off from the back and slid into the ring. April was staring at Qilin though. And when she turned, Sunny caught April with a superkick on the jaw that dropped her to the mat. Qilin slid into the ring as Sunny stood over April with a disappointed face.

Zack: I was wondering when we were gonna see Sunny again, and there she is! Qilin is never far from her, and Evans just had her jaw jacked with Sunny’s superkick!

Linda: As I should have guessed, although I’m more shocked Sunny wasn’t out here along with her. It does make me wonder why she’d send Qilin out here on her own and not just poke at the tiger herself.

The boos only grew as Qilin gently laid a pamphlet next to April’s head before Sunny lead her out of the ring to the floor. Evans finally began to stir moments later, sitting up and rubbing her chin as she locked eyes with Sunny for a moment before glancing down to see the “Strength Through Adversity” pamphlet at her side.

Linda: This was looking to be a great welcome back moment for April. Well, Sunny certainly welcomed her back in her own subtle way...

Zack: If Sunny’s looking to get April’s attention, mission accomplished!

From there, Future Shock heads to a commercial break.

She'd Make a Kawaii Corpse

As we’re sent backstage, we see Bianca Salvador talking to the audio operator in the gorilla position.

Bianca: No, no, no, you don’t have to play my music. Seriously, you-- I just need you to tell me when we go to commercial so I can go out there. I have a bone to pick with Linda Ragnal, you know!

Stagehand: Well, we’re going to commercial in a short while, but can’t this wait until the show’s over? C’mon, Ms. Salvador, we know you’re not the most reasonable member of our roster but this is a little bit overreaching.

This response from the operator seems to get under Bianca’s skin as she puffs her cheeks in anger.

Bianca: What do you mean “not the most reasonable?!” What kind of thing are you trying to imply?! I’m gonna--

An arm reaches out, grabbing Bianca by the shoulder and spinning her around to face….

Andi: You’re gonna WHAT? It’s not like he’s wrong you know. You just love being a pain to everyone around here, don’t you? You think you’ve got a bone to pick? You try to rip my mask off? You go and tear at my face?

Bianca: Oooooh, look who’s here to make things silly. Look, alien weirdo, I’m going to deal with you accordingly come Resistance -- and don’t you worry, because I have a VERY special plan for that match, but right now I have other things to worry--

Bianca however is abruptly cut off with an elbow to the face from the steaming mad Alien Weirdo. ANd then another, before Andi takes a moment to share her thoughts.

Andi: IS IT SILLY NOW, BIANCA? HUH?!

Bianca reels back, but comes forward again on the attack, decking Andi with an elbow of her own.

Bianca: WRONG OPTION!

The Brazilian jumps the Cosmic princess, as the two of them start to trade fists, elbows and backhands, rolling around the gorilla position as they go at one another with reckless abandon. There’s not much talking while they’re at it, until Bianca strikes Andi with a low blow, sending the blue-haired beauty reeling back, supporting herself on the table where the audio operator works. Angered, the Brazilian grabs a piece of wood right nearby.

Bianca: You think you’re pissed, Andi? You think you’re pissed? Now you REALLY get to see me pissed!

Bianca raises the piece of wood, and…

Stagehand: NO!!! DON’T HIT THE MATERIAL!!!

With the operator’s screech, Bianca stops… giving Andi plenty of time to throw herself on top of the blonde, bringing her to the floor and putting her in a cross armbar!

Andi: How do you like it, huh?! You want to try and ruin my arm and my mask?! I’M GONNA RUIN YOUR FACE AT RESISTANCE, YOU TERRIBLE TROPICAL TORNADO!

Andi is pulled off by other stagehands who run over, her legs flailing and kicking in Bianca’s direction, and as the Brazilian gets up, much to the surprise of the other stagehands ready to hold her… She just smirks.

Bianca: Awwww, did I hurt someone’s feelings? Don’t cry, Andi, or else it’ll make your mask stink. Not that you’re gonna have to worry about it after the pay-per-view!

This only serves to infuriate Andi even more, who struggles to shake free from the stagehands as she yells “OVER MY KAWAII DEAD BODY! YOU’LL DO NOTHING!!” to a defiant Bianca who just leans forward and turns her cheek to Andi, patting it softly so to taunt her.

As we come back after the break, the cameras are outside behind the Center in the back parking lot with a few fans outside as well. The camera shows a chalk circle drawn on the asphalt with bright red chalk before referee Angela Keanan heads out in a kimono with a fan in her hand.

Zack: I see our referee has dressed the part to call this upcoming first for Future Shock, a Sumo Showdown in the final challenge between Gillie Barnes and “DIamond” Kat. It’s time to see which girl has the Sumo Stuff to win.

Linda: If you’ve ever attended a baseball game live, you’ve surely seen this before: Gillie and Kathryn will be wearing fat suits to simulate the size of a sumo wrestler, and both will have to do their best to shove the other out of the ring, which is drawn out on the ground. Whoever wins this challenge clears up the series before their match at Resistance.

The rear exit doors open as we see a couple of the production assistants helping “Diamond” Kat outside, almost leading her by the arms as she waddles and curses a bit. They finally get her to the circle as a few of the fans watching mimic her by walking like she did. One of the assistants puts the headpiece onto Kat, nearly covering her head except her face.

Zack: There’s Kat. Folks, these suits weigh over 200 lbs, stuffed with padding. Don’t worry, there’s nothing that is going to hurt them by falling out there. They’ll never be more padded than they are now.

Linda: With helmets on to boot, just in case. Kat doesn’t look at all happy that she has to wear these, however. I wonder if Gillie is any happier?

The production assistants head back inside the Center as they help Gillie out from the backstage area. Her sumo suit is identical to Kat’s, except the brunette is wearing a blue sash while Kat’s is green. Barnes waddles to the circle as they begin to attach her headpiece, strapping the chin underneath to hold it in place.

Linda: *snkt* No matter how many times I’ve seen it done, watching people waddle in those suits is just...hilarious...excuse me...

Zack: Since it’s hard to see their faces under all that, Kat is in the green and Gillie is wearing blue. This is one….fall to a finish. First one to get knocked outside the circle or touch the ground with any part of their body other than their feet loses.

The kimono-clad referee asks both women if they are ready to begin. Gillie manages a “Yes” while Kat seems to want to scratch her nose as she twitches it a bit but can’t get her hand up there to reach her face. Both women’s arms jut out to their sides almost in an arrow shape in the fat suits.

Linda: I know she’s trying not to sneeze, but you’d almost think Kathryn was trying to perform magic ala “Bewitched” to help her in this fight. I don’t think that’s going to actually happen anytime soon, though.

Keanan waves the fan to start the match as both women waddle slowly towards each other with little steps since neither can make full strides. They bump belly to belly, due to the fact they are having trouble stopping their own momentum in them. Neither fall down though as Kat begins talking some trash, asking Gillie why she didn’t shave her mustache before the challenge. Barnes’ face grows quite the scowl as she ….tries to fire a clothesline into Kat, if it was in slow motion. It glanced off her arm though as Kat managed to get her hand up and thump Gillie on the shoulder. It does wobble her slightly, but she doesn’t go down.

Linda: I almost wonder if Gillie forgot what sort of fight she’s in, as I don’t believe a clothesline is going to help move Kathryn out of the ring. Nor is it going to give you the same power...

Zack: It’s like watching a fight in slow motion, you know Gillie just wants to get her hands on Kat. She has for a long time now, but that’ll be at Resistance!

Gillie began to try to move backwards as Kat’s nose continued to twitch, clearly trying to stop herself from sneezing at this point. It gave Gillie an opening however as she waddled at top speed (as fast as a 300 lb. woman is going to go), and plowed into Kat belly first! That sent the blonde backwards a couple steps towards the edge of the circle. Gillie backed up a couple more steps, and tried to take off again!

Linda: Gillie’s looking to take Kathryn out of the ring, and is moving at the pace of a penguin…*chuckle*

Zack: Kat may be allergic to something in that suit, and Gillie’s ready to send her fly….er...tumbling out of the circle!

Gillie began to try to pick up steam as she waddled furiously towards Kat. As she approached though, Kat swung her arm around and managed to shove Gillie back. Barnes looked like she was about to go over backwards in the circle till she started waving her arms like a propeller to regain her balance. As she did this, Kat began to waddle away and try to get behind her when she saw she was almost back upright.

Zack: If this match had a fast forward button, it’d probably look normal speed. But Kat’s trying to get behind Gillie to ram her out of the circle, it’s just taking a little effort to make it back there.

Linda: I get the feeling that might backfire on Kathryn if she isn’t careful enough, Zack.

Kat only got about two solid steps away from her as Gillie got her balance, extended her arms to her side and tried to spin herself like a top. Kat let out a sneeze just as Gillie’s arm slammed into her, causing to fall backwards onto her butt in the circle. Keanan called the end of the match as Gillie’s face lit up, realizing she was the winner. Kat continued her cursing from before as a couple assistants helped her to her feet and began helping her get out of the sumo suit. Keanan raised Gillie’s hand in victory, not terribly high though for obvious reasons.

Linda: There you have it, Gillie has won the sumo challenge...by sneeze. Not your typical sumo victory, but I’m sure she doesn’t mind that. Although I think you want both women away from one another before the suits come off.

Zack: Good job, Gillie. Look at Kat, she can’t get out of that suit fast enough. It must have been the suit, she’s not got her nose twitching now!

Kat was finally free of the suit, kicking it away from her as the assistants went to help Gillie next. As soon as Barnes turned around, Kat gave her a boot in the chest that sent her backwards like a turtle in the suit before she leaned down and turned the headpiece in the other direction over her face.

Linda: Well, it’s not a surprise really that Kathryn is taking this loss poorly. And now unless the production crew can turn Gillie on her stomach easily she might be stuck like that for a while.

Instead of trying to get her up, the crew began removing the parts of the fat suit. They pulled off the legs first, and then the arms and chest. Gillie got back to her feet in her street clothes and pulled the headpiece off. And as Kat was already heading towards the door, Gillie called her name. When the blonde turned around, Gillie charged towards in a sprint as the two began to trade windmill right hands at one another, much to the delight of the crowd watching inside and outside as well!

Linda: As I predicted, a fight’s broken out between Gillie and Kathryn, and neither one wants to wait until Resistance to settle it! Maybe the production crew can try to separate them now?

Zack: This has been brewing for weeks, I’m surprised it took this long! We’re getting a preview of what we’ll see in Providence right now!

As the crew tried to get between them, they got shoved away as the two women hammered blows into one another. Kat began to get the better of it with her strength advantage, catching Gillie with a pair of European uppercuts that rocked her backwards before she tried to fire her into the wall. Barnes stopped herself from running into the wall as Kat barreled in behind her with a big boot aimed for the back of her head. Gillie spun around, grabbing that foot into a dragon screw leg whip to snap Kat to the asphalt before she jumped on top of her, and began hammering away again until security finally emerged from inside to break up the fight.

Zack: Gillie was about to have her face meet the concrete wall there, and Kat ended up getting dropped instead! They were fighting off the crew, here comes our security team!

Linda: Thank god for that! I know they want to let their aggression out, but they REALLY need to wait for Resistance to do that!

The security began to pull them apart, only for Kat to start throwing hands at them as they tried to grab her. She managed to shake them off, while the other part of the team had Gillie secured. The blonde charged Barnes, mowing her down with a clothesline that knocked a couple of the security with her before she dropped down to one knee. Kat began to unload with right hands on the downed Gillie as security tried to pull her back again.

Linda: Gillie’s grounded now thanks to Kat, even with security trying to keep them away from one another’s throats they’re still looking to tear into each other!

Zack: We’re gonna need more security!

Kat jerked Gillie up, planting her head under one arm into position for a DDT. Security circled around her, asking her to let go.

Zack: She’s gonna DDT her into the asphalt! That’s a whole lot harder than the ring!

Linda: C’mon Kathryn! Don’t do this, it’s not worth it!

The security descended as Gillie broke free of her grip until a smoke pellet hit the ground, causing billows of smoke to pour out in all directions. A great deal of coughing was heard, not to mention a few shouts of anger till the smoke finally cleared and the security had both women corralled finally.

Zack: Another smoke bomb….but Kat & Gillie have finally been separated! Where did that come from anyway?

Linda: Who cares right now! These two are finally contained and we don’t need to worry about either woman spiking one another to the ground!

As security began to escort Gillie & Kat apart to go back inside, the camera pans up to see a woman in what looks like an orange jumpsuit and mask covering the bottom half of her face standing on the roof. As the smoke clears though, she takes off in the other direction.

Linda: Did...did I just see Naruto on top of the Center?

Zack: I think that was the same woman we saw at the top of the show when Sara was trying to get some news on the Stephen Wilson situation. That woman was dressed in orange...and had a smoke bomb then.

Linda: Orange jumpsuit, smoke bomb...my Naruto jokes aside, who is she and what is she trying to do?

Zack: Your guess is as good as mine. I think Future Shock has a ninja…..we’ll be right back!

Future Shock faded to a commercial break from there.

A Super Showdown

The corridors of the Future Shock Center are the next thing we see as Adam is coming out one of the offices. As he heads back to his own office, he stops for a moment and glances around before he turns to see Stacy Sterling, who wasn’t there a moment ago and once more nearly scares the crap out of him.

Adam: Jesus….some people just say hello. Good to see you, Stacy.

Stacy Sterling: It’s SUPER nice to see you, bossman.

She extends her hand, which Adam shakes. After releasing the grip, Adam shakes his hand out due to her unintentional, super grip.

Stacy Sterling: I actually had a question for you. I wanted to know what was being done about the incident during the dodgeball challenge. I was having a great time, until Sophia decided to SPIT on me. That ruined the fun because then my friend Freya had no choice but to hit me with a ball and eliminate me from the challenge.

Stacy looks down, disappointed at the memory.

Stacy Sterling: I was hoping I could do Future Shock justice and put a STOP to the evil ways of Sophia!

Adam: Actually I got you covered on that end. On the next show, I got you scheduled to go one on one with Sophia Pike. So you’ll have a chance to show her the light. But before that on October 22, we have our next Pay Per View, Future Shock Resistance. And I had one other assignment of someone else who needs to be brought to justice. Are you game?

Stacy Sterling: When you say brought to justice, that leads me to believe they are evil.

Stacy puffs her chest out confidently, proud to show off the famous ‘S’ logo as always.

Stacy Sterling: Superman’s Favorite Civilian would love to help! Which evil-doer must I stop in their tracks? Which vicious villain must I valiantly achieve victory over!?

Adam: Well...her name could be that of a supervillain, I guess. I’m talking about Kimmi Hate. She and one of her friends put one of my roster out of wrestling recently, effectively ending her career before she even had a chance to get started. I’d say she has it coming for that, wouldn’t you?

Stacy Sterling: I gladly accept the mission, and Adam, remember, if you EVER need me, I’m ALWAYS here.

Adam puts his face in his palm, chuckling a little in disbelief at the ‘superheroine’ but when he lifts his head back up, she’s no longer in front of him.

Adam: What the…

He feels a fingertip tap his shoulder and turns to see Stacy smiling.

Stacy Sterling: Sorry, I had to fly out for a minute, but I let myself back in.

She points to an open window.

Adam takes a deep breath, rubbing the temples on his forehead for a moment.

Adam: Well….then October 22 in Providence, Rhode Island, you go one on one with her. And on the next show following, you got Sophia. Busy girl! Oh, and how’s the boyfriend Noah?

Stacy’s face lights up at the mention of her boyfriend, wrestler for CCW, Noah Nakamura.

Stacy Sterling: Noah-Bear is doing great! The other day we went flying across Nashville and…

She notices Adam staring at her at the proclamation.

Stacy Sterling: In an...airplane, you know what they are, right?

She shows off that infectious smile.

Stacy Sterling: Sorry, I didn’t mean to confuse you, but thanks for asking about Noah. I think we should seal the deal on my stopping of Kimmi and Sophia with a super secret handshake, are you ready?

Adam seems tentative for a moment before he offers her his hand.

Adam: I think I am.

Stacy nods her head as she grabs the hand of her boss once more, giving a much gentler shake this time. The lights then flicker a little as Stacy gasps. The power temporarily goes out and as soon as the lights flicker back on, Stacy is gone as the curtains by the window are blowing in the gentle breeze as if someone had just quickly flew by the window. Adam shakes his head, rubbing his eyes as he heads back into the office. And from there, we head back to ringside with Zack & Linda.

Zack: Looks like we got ourselves another match for Resistance, Linda! Kimmi may have escaped tonight, but she’ll have a uh...super challenge in the Dunkin Donuts Center!

Linda: Indeed she will, Zack, and our resident...superhero? Will no doubt be happy to deliver justice on Ascension that evening.

From there, we head back to the ring for the next match as Gaby stands by with her microphone.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:39:24 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 12:13:43 am »

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is the Prospects finals of the Future Shock Cup tournament!

Zack: One of these two women will head to Resistance to meet the winner of the Alumni finals still to come here tonight on Future Shock. And just like our last show, I don’t suspect a lot of crowd love in this one.

Linda: It really says a lot about how lopsided things feel when our heels overcome everything, doesn’t it?

The boos begin quickly as we see OE head towards the ring, she gives the crowd a long stare before she heads up the steps and climbs inside the ropes. She asks Gaby if she’s packing, to which she gets a no before she heads for the corner.

Gaby: From the streets and weighing in tonight at 152 lbs... She is “The Eighth Chamber Orochi!” ....This is O.E. Ayano!

Zack: The last time we saw OE was when she moved ahead in this tourney against Kassidy back at Wipeout. Her biggest problem tonight, Linda, is she only has one match to go off in preparing for Sienna. And that’s not a great deal of footage to get ready for an opponent.

Linda: I have a counter-argument to that, Zack, in that one match of Sienna’s so far is all you really need to prepare for.

Cory heads out, getting some admiration from the crowd till Sienna cuts in front of him and the cheers begin to die out as she takes his hand. She pulls him behind her as he tries to greet some of the fans till they get to the ring, where she tells him where to stand and gets inside.

Gaby: This young lady stands 5’6” tall, weighs in at 131 ¼ lbs and hails from Lansing, Michigan. Please welcome….SIENNA MOORE!!

Zack: We saw what this woman was capable of on our last broadcast, and she may be as cutthroat as OE is known to be in the ring. And unlike OE, Sienna’s got plenty of tape she could watch to prepare for tonight’s match.

Linda: If I’m Sienna I’d at least be thankful this is a normal match, otherwise who knows what brutality OE could put on her.

Referee Kevin Fisk heads into the ring next, checking both women before he calls for the bell to start the match. The two immediately go nose to nose with some trash talk from OE before she shoves Sienna backwards. Moore returns the favor, and is greeted by a bigger shove from OE. This time, Sienna returns the favor again but follows it up quickly with a rake of the eyes to Ayano. She grabs her head and runs her face along the top rope under her arm before she fires a few right hands to follow that. It stuns and staggers OE backwards before she gets shoved back into the corner, only for SIenna to begin driving knees into her abdomen. A snapmare takeover out of the corner sits OE on the canvas before Moore grabs her head, and flips over, causing Ayano’s face to bounce off the mat between her legs and snap backwards as a result. With OE’s head down for a moment, Moore pops up to her feet and delivers a diving elbow into the back of her neck and applies a rear chinlock with her knee pressed into OE’s back.

Zack: You got two women here who love to work on their opponent’s head and neck area, and Sienna’s uncorking her offense already here.

Linda: Sienna got the advantage by raking at OE’s eyes, and while I’m sure we expected both women to play dirty I’m surprised Kevin isn’t berating her for it.

Ayano’s teeth gritted in pain as Sienna pulled back on her head, releasing her grip with one hand to fire forearms across her chest repeatedly before she applied the hold again. Fisk dropped to see if OE wanted to submit, but that wasn’t about to happen. Instead, she reached up with her hand and jammed a thumb into Sienna’s eye. It blinded the brunette long enough for OE to get free. Ayano climbed back to her feet, rubbing the back of her neck as she pulled Sienna up and laid into her with a stinging knife edge chop to the chest. The first one was soon followed by two more before she backed her into the corner. She wrapped her arms around the top rope, exposing her chest better before she used both hands to pound slaps like a drum into Sienna’s chest repeatedly. Moore’s torso looked blood red by the time she was finished before OE pulled her out of the corner and bounced off the near side to deliver a running neckbreaker.

Zack: You could hear those slaps to Sienna’s chest, it sounded like OE was beating out a drum solo on Sienna’s body. I hope she doesn’t have implants, because that could have ruptured them.

Linda: That...why would you...I’m sorry, that comment took me by surprise, Zack.

Moore began to sit up on her knees, one hand pressed to her chest and the other on the back of her neck. OE hit the near side ropes once again, catching her with a running knee into the side of her head that put her back down briefly. Ayano measured her again as she started to sit up, using the ropes once more to deliver a drive by kick to the side of her head. She quickly dropped down to hook the outside leg for the cover.

Linda: OE takes Sienna down with her drive by kick! All that offense has convinced OE it’s time to end it!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sienna kicked out after the two as OE pulled her to her feet, planting her head between her legs before she delivered a powerbomb across her knee! Moore collapsed to the canvas in obvious pain.

Zack: I might have been wrong about OE not being able to prepare well for her opponent. She’s giving Sienna Moore all she can handle. Both women want to go to Resistance in the finals!

As the brunette began to get up, OE used a deadlift from behind to pull her up the rest of the way and lob her with a German suplex into the canvas. She rolled through with it though, and back to her feet to deliver a second. It took her a couple seconds before she rolled through again to deliver a third. But as she got to her feet, Sienna lunged forward and ducked her head to let the top rope clothesline OE. It wobbled Ayano backwards before Sienna grabbed the ropes for a springboard into a tornado DDT to spike OE onto her head. Moore quickly rolled out to the floor, dropping to her knees and trying to pull herself together.

Zack: I might have gone for the cover right there, but Sienna’s absorbed so much punishment that she thought taking a powder was in her best interests.

Linda: Or that could be what she wants us to think, remember what happened in her last match...

As Cory went to check on his girlfriend, OE began to move in the ring. Ayano sat up, trying to get her bearings and see where Sienna was. She rolled out to the floor, coming around the corner to get her. Sienna grabbed Cory and yanked him forward into OE, causing the two to bump heads. As both recovered, Sienna got back to her feet and mowed her down with a running clothesline. She looked over to Cory, who was leaning against the apron rubbing his head before she began to shout at OE for hitting him. Moore pulled her to her feet, and slammed her head into the apron before she whipped her hard into the steel ring steps. Ayano crashed over them before Sienna took off past her, grabbing her head en route and and smacking it into the top of the steps.

Zack: Good Lord, did you hear OE’s head smack off the steps? And Moore has once again used her boyfriend as a weapon...without his consent to keep the advantage.

Linda: And again she blames it all on the person she was utilizing him against. I’d love to hear what Cory thinks of all this...

Sienna quickly rolled into and then back out of the ring to break the referee’s count. Fisk told them to get back inside the squared circle before Sienna stepped up onto the stairs and planted OE’s head between her legs. She reached down to grab her around the waist for what looked like a piledriver into the steps!

Linda: Sienna is looking to put OE into the steps with a piledriver! Even if this is done successfully there could be MASSIVE damage to Ayano’s neck!

As she went to pick her up though, OE countered with a back body drop that sent Sienna crashing to the floor instead. Ayano held her head in pain for obvious reasons before she pulled Sienna up with two handfuls of her hair, and smacked her face on the steps much like she had done to her earlier in the match. OE pulled her up by the hair and the back of her ring gear, driving a trio of knees into her ribs before she threw her back into the ring and slid in after her. Ayano leaned against the ropes, trying to collect herself as Sienna began to get back to her feet. She didn’t get far before OE charged forward, and caught her flush with a yakuza kick that dropped her like a rock. Ayano lunged across her, hooking the outside leg for the cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Linda: Back into the ring with the action, and OE hits a hard kick to Sienna! OE covers!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack: Sienna may not be the most likable girl in Future Shock, but she’s damn sure resilient!

Sienna got her shoulder before the three as OE got to one knee, driving piston-like closed fists into her head before rising back to her feet. Ayano leaned down to grab her and pull her up. She went to whip her into the corner, but Sienna reversed it and sent OE chest first instead. Ayano struck hard, only to catch a superkick in the back of her head that made it ricochet against the top turnbuckle! Sienna rolled her up from the blind side for the pin! Fisk dropped to count it!

Zack: A superkick to the back of the head, OE”s skull was a pinball against the turnbuckle! And Sienna Moore’s going to the finals!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Just as the three was about to come down, OE got her shoulder up briefly. Fisk held up two fingers as Sienna looked from him back to OE...and then began to rake her fingernails acoss both sides of Ayano’s face before she got back to her feet.

Linda: Whoa, whoa! That might be a little uncalled for from Sienna! But Fisk isn’t really saying anything about it!

Moore began to pace for a moment, watching OE like a hawk as she began to stir. Ayano started back to her feet as Sienna circled around behind her. And when she was vertical, Moore swooped in and applied a crossface chickenwing. OE immediately began to try to stop it, but it was too late at that point as Moore had it locked in. OE’s face registered obvious pain as Sienna tried to step on the back of her leg to get her off her feet.

Zack: Moore with that crossface chickenwing, OE tried to fight it! But it didn’t work, and now Sienna’s trying to take her off her feet. If she does, this is all over but the crying!

Linda: It’s a bold move by Sienna, and OE’s trying to escape to make sure she’s still in this fight!

OE managed to keep from getting pulled down at first, but that didn’t stop Sienna from continuing to try to bring her down anyway. It was obvious by OE’s face that the submission hold was having a definite effect. But Ayano stumbled into the corner, using her feet to walk up the turnbuckles and kick over backwards on top of her into a pinning predicament! Fisk immediately dropped to count!

Zack: Sienna’s crossface….Countered! She’s gonna get pinned by her own move, Linda!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Moore just barely managed to break the hold, and get her shoulder up before it was too late. OE collapsed to the canvas beside her, clutching her neck all over again as Sienna sat up with a furious expression on her face.

Linda: A smart move by Sienna to let go of that crossface chickenwing, otherwise the fight would be over, and not because she made OE tap.

Sienna got back to her feet, once more pacing in the ring and completely zoned in on her opponent. She screamed at her to get up, and as OE began to do so, Moore went in for the kill quickly.

Zack: I think we’re a lot closer to the end than the beginning right here!

Moore grabbed her head, and delivered her reverse tornado DDT that spiked OE into the mat with a thud! She quickly hooked both legs for a cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: MOORE’S LAW!! Her sickening reverse tornado DDT!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Sienna sat up with a still ravenous look on her face. That was until the referee raised her hand as she got back to her feet.

Linda: Brr, I swear I got a chill from Sienna’s glazed stare over these last few minutes.

Gaby: Here is your winner, and advancing to the finals of the Future Shock Cup tournament…...SIENNA MOORE!!!

The boos didn’t seem to bother Sienna as she raised both hands in victory, looking at the Cup itself sat next to the timekeeper’s table and nodding her head. Cory entered the ring next, not that she noticed him at all as she stared at the Cup. He raised her hand before she seemed to remember he was there, standing proudly once more to the booing crowd.

Zack: Sienna Moore has punched her ticket all the way to Resistance, and she’s looking at the Future Shock Cup like a longlost lover! Cereza and Willow, this is what you will have to deal with in Providence!

Linda: At least we know whoever goes on to face Sienna will be getting an ovation that night.

Sienna seemed mesmerized by the Cup, not hardly taking her eyes off it as Future Shock faded to a commercial break.

Introducing Alicia

Backstage, we find Cereza, who is in her ring gear and donning her t-shirt, standing next to FS exclusive interviewer, Sara Wilkins.

Sara: Cereza, it's good to see you again. I know it hasn't been all that long since you advanced in the Future Shock Cup going against Cara Stone, but you have to be happy with the results of that encounter, right?

Cereza: Definitely, Sara. Cara was a revered superstar within FFW and it was an honor to not only fight her but to beat her as well. It isn't everyday you get to say such, I'm sure. At least in a one-on-one encounter, anyway.

Sara: Very true. Tonight you're going up against Willow in the main event, and whoever wins that will face either OE Ayano or Sienna Moore in the Future Shock Cup finals at Resistance. Should you go on and beat Willow, which of the two would you be looking forward to facing the most?

As Sara brings the mic to Cereza's face, the former stripper looks down with a bit of thought.

Cereza: Well isn't that a lovely question. We've already seen the rage in Ms. Ayano between beating Kassidy at Wipeout for a second time, as well as her long-running feud against the first graduate Lily-Rose. I'd hope to see that in play tonight. On the other hand Sienna has that former announcer as a human shield, and I for one would love to beat her down for doing something so shameless.

Sara: I imagine you can't be alone in that boat, Cereza. Best of luck to you, and-

Before Sara can continue, she sees Cereza looking behind her off camera. The interviewer turns to find a tall blonde woman, all smiles behind her as she sports a Valerie Lamb t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans.

Alicia: Well hey there y'all! Glad to see everyone's getting all pumped for Resistance and the Future Shock Cup! It's gonna be quite the show, ain't it?

Sara: I'm sorry, are you...?

Cereza: Oh, yes! Sara, I'd like for you to meet my friend, Alicia Garland. She'll be joining the Future Shock roster as a prospect in the coming weeks.

Sara: Is that so? Well, I hope we can see some great things coming from you, then. Especially if you're friends with Cereza.

Alicia: Well to be honest, Sarah darlin', we aren't exactly that close as far as friends go...

Cereza: Speak for yourself...

The stripper folds her arms and rolls her eyes as Alicia continues to speak to the interviewer.

Alicia: But Ah can definitely say that Ah've been around a wrestlin' ring, ages ago at that, but with some tutelage coming from Ms. Lamb over the last year or so? Ah think Ah'm as good as golden.

Sara: I see. Well best of luck, Ms. Garland.

The interviewer sticks her hand out to Alicia.

Alicia: A regular ol' handshake? C'mon now, Sara, be a bit more open than that. We don't shake, we hug!

Sara: Ah, well...I guess I can accept that.

With a nervous laugh, Sara holds her arms out for Alicia and they embrace in a hug. With Sara's face in camera's view, she grows a bit concerned as she hears Alicia sniffing her hair.

Sara: I...think that's enough hugging.

She breaks off the hug, but Alicia is still mesmerized by her hair, feeling it between her fingers.

Alicia: Ohh...my my, miss Sara, your hair is just...gorgeous. Who works on it for you?

Sara: Oh, you know, the makeup girls...heh...

Alicia: Well ain't that nice of them. How about maybe you find me the girls and we can get a-

And immediately Cereza steps between them.

Cereza: YES! WELL! Um...thank you, Alicia. I think it's time we go and leave Sara alone.

Alicia: Hm? Oh, did she just-

Cereza: Yes, SHE did.

There's an annoyed grunt from Alicia...who suddenly speaks like she's from the same country as Cereza.

Alicia: Bloody hell, of course that would happen. Where are my manners? I apologize for my actions, Sara. I...have a bit of trouble controlling myself at times.

Sara: It's...okay? Cereza, why is she-?

Cereza: Oh! Oh, the accent, it's...it's a thing she's trying! Used to do a bit of acting and all that, just...she likes showing off. Right, Alicia?

As Cereza smiles nervously, Alicia blinks a few times, realizing she's a bit removed from her previous spot and Sara is away from them.

Alicia: Oh! Why y-yes! Absolutely! Ah apologize for anything that happened, miss Sara! You truly are beautiful, just not mah...

Cereza: Right! Come now...

The former stripper scoots Alicia off camera, leaving behind a confused and concerned Sara.

Sara: Back...back to you guys in the arena...what the…

Know Your Place

The scene begins with the view of a freshly manicured foot, adorned in a priceless designer high heeled sandaled shoe, casually tapping on the floor in a rhythmic tune.

Mall-o-ry….Mall-o-ry….Mall-o-ry…

A sultry & seductive voice emerges, capturing the attention of the camera and prompting the camera to slowly tilt upward to unveil Valentina Lozano, who is sitting regally on a throne, looking down at the camera with a sexy smirk…now capturing the attention of the audience.

Valentina: That’s right, Mallory, I’m talking directly at you. I figure this would be the best way to address you. That way you won’t be out of place, you know.

Valentina gives a little giggle to that remark then tosses her long hair to the side as she continues to look down at the camera to speak.

Valentina: You fancy yourself on being this tough girl that has nothing to lose. Same ol’ song and dance, blah, blah, blah. But just like the rest of them, you want to throw hands in the wrong direction. As if you can find anything new to do. And just like the rest of them…you’re going to pay the price. That song NEVER gets old to me.

Valentina turns away for a second then looks back at the camera.

Valentina: Two weeks from this Saturday at Resistance, you will be blown into dust after Isis Morales beats the living daylights out of you and sends you to Armageddon, continuing her reign as the Queen of Future Shock. But you don’t have to wait till then to experience your downfall, Mallory do you? Next Saturday at Breaking Point, in that putrid city of Nashville, you have a date with a Goddess; this gorgeous & superior Goddess. And I can’t wait to lay my hands upon you and…knock your insignificant “Malicious” ass out with my weapon of power.

She raises her leg to show off her foot with a smirk.

Valentina: And if you think your match with Isis is going to be a nightmare, just wait till you step in the ring with me, little girl. Because if there’s one thing this woman loves to do is to make people miserable and show them their place….

Valentina leans forward, making sure the camera gets a good focus on her beautiful, exotic face as it shows a serious demeanor as she continues to speak and drive her point across.

Valentina: And you Mallory…will know your place….

Seconds later, a smile breaks out of Valentina’s stern expression.

Valentina: And love it.

Valentina gives a kiss to the camera then leans back in the throne, keeping her eyes focused on the camera and breaking out in laughter while crossing her legs as she makes herself comfortable. She then lazily snaps her fingers, cutting the camera into black.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:40:13 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 12:14:42 am »

As we return to the ring, we find Gaby already waiting with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is the Alumni finals of the Future Shock Cup tournament!

Zack: We’ve solved half of the puzzle for who will be challenging for the 2016 Future Shock Cup, now it’s time to see which alumni will be making her way to Providence for Resistance.

Linda: It’s a stark contrast to our last fight, instead of people booing both contestants, they can now cheer for both. Or boo one and cheer the other, I know some fans are fickle like that.

Willow bounds out of the back, jogging towards the ring before she hops up on the apron and steps inside. She immediately heads for her corner, beginning to stretch as Gaby introduces her.

Gaby: On her way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California…….Willow!

Zack: Willow would love nothing more than to head to Resistance for the finals, it would be quite the cap off for a woman who has never had an opportunity at anything like this in her FFW career.

Linda: Well she’s definitely made a turn around in her career and has obtained a few wins, so there’s hope of that becoming a reality.

Cereza heads out next, smiling as she greets a few of the fans before hopping onto the apron and joining Willow in the ring. Referee Angela Keanan finishes checking Willow and then heads to do the same for Cereza.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring...from Liverpool, England...the current Aspire Ring Bearer...CEREZA!

Zack: It could almost be a tale of two women who are looking to further their course of redemption. A year ago, neither Cereza nor Willow were what you’d call fan favorites. But they’ve both found a new path and have prospered since, I’d say.

Linda: The two women definitely parallel one another, Zack, almost in every way. It’s...weird, to be certain.

Angela Keanan watches as Gaby leaves, and calls for the bell. Both women move towards the center, and shake hands before the match begins. Immediately following that, they lock up in the center of the ring. Cereza uses her size advantage to push Willow back towards the ropes and breaks when the referee calls for it. As Willow steps away from the ropes, Cereza catches her with  a short knee in the ribs. A second follows that, causing the blonde to double over and allow Cereza the chance to drive clubbing blows across her back. Four in a row connect before she fires a pair of European uppercuts to stand her back up. She was only that way briefly before Ithavoll scooped her up for an inverted atomic drop and then jerked her forward into a short arm clothesline that put her on the canvas. A double leg drop across her chest followed that as Cereza got back to her feet. Willow began to try to move away from her, but Cereza was right behind her. She pulled her up again, this time from behind before she delivered a normal atomic drop that sent Willow into the corner. When the blonde turned around, Cereza clobbered her with an avalanche splash before she fell to the canvas.

Zack: Cereza is relying on her size and strength advantage over Willow, and doing a great job in the process. Willow has yet to get out of the blocks offensively.

Linda: She’s definitely going strong early in the fight, I think she’s showing signs of how badly she wants to win that cup!

A pair of knee drops into her back found the mark for Cereza before she pulled Willow back to her feet. She whipped her into the corner with velocity, causing the blonde to strike chest first before a corner clothesline crushed her against the turnbuckles. Cereza spun her around, and delivered a series of chops to her chest and then fired her across again. Willow hit the far corner, and dropped to sit slumped against it. Cereza glanced around with a smile on her face, and then took off towards her at top speed. Ithavoll went for a bronco buster, but Willow rolled out under the bottom rope and Cereza delivered the move to the turnbuckle instead. It froze her in pain as Willow gathered herself on the floor, and fired a palm thrust into her throat to send her to the mat.

Linda: Willow moves out of the way in time, but Cereza makes a not so comfy landing in the corner before Willow sends her down! This might be Willow’s time to shine in this fight!

Willow took a moment to try to get herself together before she climbed back up onto the apron, and into the ring. Cereza still showed signs of pain as Willow pulled her legs apart, and delivered a diving headbutt extremely low but not a low blow. That curled Cereza up into a ball for a moment as Willow got back to her feet.

Zack I’ll trust the referee’s judgment, but that was as close to a low blow without being one that I think I’ve ever seen. It certainly folded Cereza up either way!

Linda: Even so it’s a hard move for the ref to rule on, but he made the call, I can’t exactly argue with it.

Willow dropped to the mat behind Cereza as she started to sit up, quickly wrapping her legs around her head from behind and then rolling them over onto their stomach. She began to spike her head into the canvas repeatedly in the headscissors. This seemed to impress the crowd for a moment as Willow got back to her feet. Cereza held her hand to her head as Willow rebounded off the near side ropes, driving a knee drop into the back of her head which spiked her face into the mat as a result. When Cereza tried to sit up again, Willow froze her in place with a stiff front kick into her back before she dug her knee into her back and pulled her arms around her neck in a straitjacket submission. Willow pulled back on her hands, and Cereza’s arm began to choke the air out of her body.

Zack: Look at this, Willow’s using Cereza’s own body against her and cutting off her oxygen! Cereza will either have to find a way out of this, or she’ll be unconscious sooner than later.

Linda: I can give Willow this, she’s definitely using a lot of force to keep Cereza down for good. Even if that force is being used against the stripper.

Willow pulled back with all she had, trying to squeeze off Cereza’s air as much as she could. The former stripper’s face began to redden and darken as she was struggling to breathe. Referee Angela Keanan was already down in front of her, asking her if she wanted to submit. But as you might expect, Cereza was having trouble answering since she wasn’t breathing too well. Willow’s expression intensified as she tried to get even more out of the hold, causing Cereza’s face to darken further.

Linda: That’s...okay, Cereza’s face is turning a dangerous shade here, not something I see too often in these fights. That’s a bit worrying.

Cereza’s eyes began to flutter as the air was getting cut off. Some of the fans in the Center began chanting her name as Willow pulled her hands behind her. Ithavoll’s eyes closed open and back a few times until she got her leg under the bottom rope, which wasn’t that far away from their position. Keanan called for the break, showing it to Willow who finally let go and rose back to her feet.

Zack: I applaud Cereza’s ring awareness there, she found the ropes. But the damage may have already been done. Her face is about as dark as a plum right now, she needs to breathe desperately!

Linda: Cereza must be thankful she reached out in time, but Willow...not so much.

Willow stomped away at her for a moment before she headed towards the corner. She climbed up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, appearing to go for a stomp from there. But as she came off, Cereza raised her boot and caught Willow on the chin. It staggered the blonde backwards clutching her jaw as Cereza gasped for air and began to rise back to her feet. When she did, Willow had gotten herself together and charged towards her. But the former stripped leaned down, scooped her up, and fell backwards with a stun gun that dropped Willow neck first across the top rope. The Season 10 graduate began coughing heavily, clutching her throat as Cereza spun her around and planted her with a spinebuster. She quickly rolled through and hooked the leg for a cover!

Linda: Cereza found herself unable to breathe before, it’s only fair she return the favor JUST before picking up the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Willow got her shoulder up before the three as Cereza sat up on the canvas, still taking in large gulps of air. The referee showed her two fingers as she nodded slowly, and began to get back to her feet.

Zack: Cereza still hasn’t fully recovered from having the air squeezed out of her, courtesy of Willow a little earlier in the match. But she better capitalize quickly here!

Linda: Having the wind taken from you isn’t helping her right now, as she seems to still have trouble breathing.

Cereza leaned over, still breathing heavily till she saw Willow beginning to get up again. The brunette circled around behind her. And as Willow rose to her feet, Cereza slapped on a full nelson into the full nelson bomb that dropped her like a rock. She kicked her foot up level with her head before dropping the cheerleader guillotine leg drop across the blonde. Cereza went for the cover all over again, hooking the outside leg a little more tightly this time as Keanan went to count.

Linda: She still made it to the punch in time, and finishes the combo with a leg drop! Will that be it?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Willow rolled her shoulder in time before the three as Cereza started back to her feet. The former stripper began trying to rally the crowd behind her before she waved for Willow to get up.

Zack: I’m not sure what Cereza has in mind,  LA is Willow’s hometown so she may not get all the crowd support she wants!

Willow crawled towards the ropes around the corner, leaning against them for a moment as Cereza moved around behind her. The blonde started to pull herself to her feet. And when she was vertical, Cereza charged towards her at full speed. Ithavoll went for a flying headscissors, but Willow dropped out of the way as Cereza gutted herself on the middle rope, hung over double before falling to the floor ringside.

Linda: A failure to connect with a headscissors as Willow moves out of Cereza’s jumping distance! Now the stripper is outside the ring, with Willow still inside!

Willow sat on her knees in the ring, glancing over to see Cereza in a heap on the floor. The former stripper began to stir, holding the back of her head as she reached up for the apron to pull herself back to her feet. By the time she managed to do so, Willow had charged the far side ropes and come back with a baseball slide that caught her in the head and sent her rocketing back first into the ringside barricade. Cereza crashed against it with velocity as Willow rolled out to the floor, and leveled her with a roundhouse kick to the side of her head.

Zack: A concussion worthy roundhouse kick right to the skull! Willow’s feet are lethal, and look what she’s doing! She’s bringing Cereza right back into the ring!

Willow did indeed roll the stripper under the bottom rope, and follow her back inside before she got back to her feet.

Linda: At least this fight won’t take the action outside for too long, but if I had to guess right Willow’s ready to end this now!

Willow gave the signal as she pulled Cereza up, hooking her head under one arm as the fans in the Center came to their feet.

Zack: You know what’s coming!!

She hoisted Cereza up into the vertical suplex, but she slipped out the back. And when Willow turned, Cereza grabbed her head and delivered the kneeling facebuster seemingly from nowhere! She dove into the cover as Keanan dropped to count.

Zack: BOUNCER DROP!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Zack: CEREZA’S GOING TO THE FINALS!!

Gaby: Here is your winner, and advancing to the Future Shock Cup finals…..CEREZA!!!

Linda: Indeed she is! Cereza is one step closer to winning the Future Shock Cup and gaining another opportunity at the Future Shock Championship!

Cereza sat up long enough to collapse into a lean against the nearby ropes, trying to collect herself as the official raised her hand in victory. She finally made it to her feet, a smile forming on her face.

Zack: The stage is set! Cereza emerges as the Alumni representative going into Resistance with the Cup on the line! Can she pull it out yet again like she did here tonight?

Linda: She’s not exactly hometown, Zack, but Cereza still calls Los Angeles home! And given how these fans are cheering her tonight, they’ll be hoping she can pull it off again at Resistance.

The brunette rolled out to the floor, looking over to the Future Shock Cup and seeing her own reflection in it. It clearly brought a smile to her face.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:40:58 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: