Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:20:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - October 13, 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - October 13, 2016  (Read 262 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 15, 2016, 03:51:09 am »

Live from the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
October 13, 2016

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before the effect zooms in on the Earth behind the logo all the way to Charlotte outside the Spectrum Center. We are then shown a video package of highlights from Sin & Sacrifice, including the title changes featuring the FFW Championship where Nevaeh Summers is crowned the new FFW Champion. As that concludes, we go to a live shot. Our scene opens with a shot of the raucous crowd filling up the Spectrum center here in Charlotte. The fans are currently in the middle of a loud and jovial “FFW” chant. The cheering soon turns to jeering however, when “Yellow Flicker Beat” by Lorde begins to play.

We pan around the crowd seeing many pointing both their thumbs down. Soon the booing gets even louder as we cut to the stage to see Silas Mason practically dance his way out to the stage, the FFW Championship folded up neatly in his arm. He has a huge smile on his face going ear to ear as he's dressed in his usual attire. Following behind him, very slowly is the FFW Champion herself, Nevaeh Summers, dressed in black slacks and a white blouse, with a black leather jacket over it. She looks uncomfortable walking as she is moving with a very noticeable limp. Her upper lip also seems considerably bigger than her lower one and there are still small nicks visible on her face.

Nevah also seems very reserved as she makes her way out onto the stage. She isn't even looking at the fans currently booing her. She's just looking towards the ring as Silas struts to one side of the stage. He shows off the FFW title to the people and rubs it. He then proceeds to go to the opposite side of the stage and rubs it once more. He eventually makes his way towards Nevaeh and like a pied piper, leads the way down to the ring.

Yes Silas seems as happy as can be as he gets to the ring, while Nevaeh limps her way there. Silas gets in and just seems joyed beyond belief as he looks out to the volatile crowd. He's about to strut again when he spots Nevaeh struggling to get on the ring apron. He makes his way over and lends a hand to get her up and into the ring.

Once she's in the ring he goes right back to strutting as Nevaeh makes her way to the middle of the ring. There seems to be a slight grimace appearing on her face as Silas just keeps showing the FFW Championship off the the crowd, riling them up even more. Silas truly is having a grand ol' time as he makes his way to the ropes and snaps his fingers at Tifa for a microphone. Tifa seems less then pleased as she gets up and hands it to him.

Silas takes it and makes his way back by Nevaeh. He raises the microphone to his mouth, but doesn't speak as the crowd boos even louder than before. He seems amused still while Nevaeh just looks out, almost as if she doesn't even hear all of it. Silas though hears it and shakes his head softly. He holds the FFW title close to him as he does start to talk over the crowd with happiness in his voice

Silas: Hey when ya gonna learn folks? Ya can boo all ya want, but...

He then holds the FFW title out

Silas: It ain't gonna do a damn thing

That only draws the ire of the crowd more as Nevaeh just keeps staring forward. He still seems to be in her own head at the moment, but Silas puts a hand up, chuckling

Silas: Hey, wait, hold on now. Don’t be getting all fussy now. Ya made me have ta respond with that due ta yer foul attitudes ever since we done stepped out here. Me and Baby Peach did not come here tonight ta be angry. We came here cause gosh darnit this is a time of celebration dammit! Oh, as the kids say nowadays, what a time ta be alive ya’ll.

Silas cackled as the fans were relentless in their negativity towards him. They wanted him and nevaeh gone, but Silas was just soaking it all up. Nevaeh just kept staring straight ahead

Silas: It’s quite frankly the greatest time period FFW has ever had. Yeah there’s been alot of big accomplishments the company has had, no doubt about, but September 24tth, 2016 will go down as the most significant date in FFW lore. For it is the day the greatest woman ta ever step inside a wrestling ring took her rightful place atop the mountain. That our years long mission finally came ta fruition. Where “The World’s Finest” was finally cemented as the gospel we knew it ta be.

Silas nodded his head, gesturing to Nevaeh, who was still standing there.

Silas: This woman right here showed everything she was worth that night in tacoma. She looked the big, bad violent champion in her eyes and threw everything humanly possible at her. Ya all thought Caroline Stark couldn’t be beaten, that yer champion was gonna eviscerate Baby Peach, but what happened? Who showed they wanted ta be champion more? Baby Peach was willing ta risk it all in order ta win this here title. It meant everything ta her. She was not leaving Sin & Sacrifice without being FFW Champion. Ya done seen her walking out here right? Her body is still racked with pain, still suffering from injury from the toll that match took on her. But she kept going till she won cause that ladies and gentlemen is what a champion does. And I can not be more prouder than ta stand before ya all here tonight and declare this as loud and with as much joy as humanly possible. Ladies and gentlemen allow me the pleasure to formally introduce ya all, and take notes on how it’s done Mcmanus and Handey on how it’s done,  ta YER FFW CHAMPION, “THE WORLD’S FINEST” NEVAEH SUMMERS

The crowd has reached its fever pitch of booing while Silas kept grinning. He looked at the FFW Championship then went about placing it on Nevaeh’s shoulders. Nevaeh finally showed some emotion as she turned her head to look at the title, while grabbing the bottom strap with ehr arm. She held her title close to her as Silas handed her the microphone now. She looked at his grinning deposition and gave him a nod of the head as she took the mic. She looked out to the crowd, remaining even keeled as they booed her. She waited a moment before finally speaking

Nevaeh: A sprained mcl, separated rib cartilage. A swollen ankle as well as lip. Minor burn marks on my arms and legs. A grade one concussion. A bruised elbow. These are the things I ended up suffering during that Last Woman Standing match. I have never been in a more painful match in my life. I was...I was in hell.

Nevaeh paused as she temporarily seemed to space out for a moment. Silas, still sporting a smile, gently put his hand on her back. That seemed to bring nev back as she shifted her eyes towards him then back out to the crowd

Nevaeh: It was hell that I was going through that night, I knew that was possible. With everything that me and Caroline have been through the match was going to be about survival. She had her drive, but I sure a shell had mine.I stated before how badly I wanted to be FFW Champion, that I would do anything to win it, and I think I showed everybody how much my word means.

Nevaeh now turned her head to look back at the FFW Championship resting on her shoulder

Nevaeh: I went through hell and I came back out the FFW Champion. My career was possibly shortened, I had to fight a woman who...who is tougher than advertised. She made me go to all the lengths I did cause she was so damn tough. I will give you that till the day you decide to walk away from this Caroline.But I am the champion now. I accomplished what i set out to do. I won this in spite of so many of you out there. Only a handful of people believed in me. No one more then this man right here

Nevaeh gestured to Silas who softly padded his chest with one hand. The crowd was disgusted by the statement but Nevaeh was not done

Nevaeh: This man right here took a young woman who had skills, but helped make her into an even greater force. This man helped me enhance my strong points and wiped out my weaknesses. Without this man right here I can honestly say that I would not be standing here before you all as FFW Champion. So for that, and for always sticking by me Silas, let me say thank you for being the greatest manager in professional wrestling today

Silas looked as if he was overwhelmed with emotion hearing all of that. Nevaeh was just looking at him when...

“Sex and drugs, and dirty money! On the race to rule the world!
You cut your teeth on fame and diamonds...
Your time is up, now three, two, one...!”

The entire mood of the arena shifts into cheers as the former FFW champion makes her presence known. Killer C as she walks through the curtains... Well, she looks absolutely like hell. While she’s wearing a comfortable looking (and very oversized) sleeveless #FutureShock tee as well as track pants, it’s very obvious that she’s in as much misery as Nevaeh. Interestingly enough as the crowd cheers for her to an almost deafening level, that seems to give the former champion a little more strength to stand up straighter and even smile a little. Through the armholes in her tee, one can see her ribs have been wrapped under her sports bra. She’s got bandaging on one arm, possibly from burns and she too limps on her way to the ring. Her arms fall at her side, though she seems to be flexing one fist before walking her way to the ring. She makes it all the way down the ramp and looks as though she’s about to hop onto the apron...

Before she shakes her head with a loud ‘Nope’, and walks up the steel steps, very aware of her own mortality at the moment as she steps onto the metal, onto the apron and... Gently eases herself through the second and first ropes, looking as though that took more effort than that should have.

“One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!
We number one!
One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!”

Her music fades out as she holds the microphone in hand and leans up against the rope, wincing slightly again. Nevaeh is just staring straight at her, not in anger, but with as serious a stare as one could. It was Silas who was angry and annoyed Caroline was in the ring at the moment as he stood behind his client. Killer C stared straight back at Nevaeh and similarly her face didn’t break out into a glare of anger or anything like that. If the two wrestlers were having a conversation by just looking at each other, it must have been an interesting one. Caroline’s line of sight however slowly begin to turn towards Silas and her face screwed up into something reminiscent of Unstoppable 7. She almost seemed to be... Boring a hole into the manager, with how hard she was glaring at him... Before blinking and holding up the microphone she had brought with her.

Caroline: First off... I would like to say--

Silas abruptly cut her off

Silas: Ain’t nobody give a damn what ya got ta say. Now I done put up with these people being rude, but I ain’t about ta have someone else come out and ruin this momentous occasion. So how bout ya  turn tail and head ta the back and while ya walking walk ta the back of the line where ya belong.

Killer C stares at him for a few moments, an undercurrent of “KILL HIM C” running through the crowd before Caroline wordlessly begins to move towards him, her face turned up into fury before the FFW champion takes a single step to the side, putting herself right between her manager and the last champion. The two stare at each other in silence, both looking weary and wary. Caroline mouths something none of the microphones pick up to Nevaeh before raising the microphone to her lips.

Caroline: As I was saying... Congratulations. I don’t like you. You don’t like me. I think that’s the understatement of the year and I was ready to spit all over your reign, mock you openly... But I’m not going to do that. I’m going to sit and wait for my rematch... There’s something about nearly killing each other and other factors that puts life into perspective for you. Anyway, I just came out here to tell you all of that and one other thing, Nevaeh. I say this not as your enemy, not as your rival, not as the woman who is going to one day look to take that FFW championship back from you. I say this as your peer.

The former champion stares quietly at the champ and raises her hand over her shoulder, pointing right at Silas.

Caroline: He’s going to be the death of you, Nevaeh. Mark my words. That man is going to be the fucking death of you.

Nevaeh just kept staring right at Caroline, not showing any emotion on her face. Silas scoffed loudly behind her. Yet Nevaeh did retort back, her words being caught faintly by the microphone in Caroline’s hand

Nevaeh: I know you’re gonna come back, I know it’s not over between me and you. You can say whatever you want, but I know what I’m doing. I knew what I had to do to beat you. If I didn't..you would have right?

The Instant Classic gave her a look for a moment before shaking her head, mouthing ‘be seein’ you’, as she forced herself back through the second and first ropes and walked down the steps, back up the ramp, leaving the FFW champion and her manager back to their celebration. Yet Silas was shaking his head, looking livid

Silas: How dare that woman come out here and spew more of her filth, ta try and rain on our parade! Where’s yer anger at her huh? Oh she gets ta slide with her actions well guess what? Ya still lost Caroline. Ya lost and now the rightful woman is FFW Champion. You and these mouthbreathers out here need to learn ta accept and live with it

Nevaeh started turning away from the stage and back towards the camera as Silas began to seemingly burn a hole in the mat

Silas: Nevaeh Summers, FFW Champion. That is the phrasing going on from here on out. THAT is how it will be till the end of time the way we see fit. This title goes nowhere, nowhere at all. We did not claw and fight for as long as we did ta get it only ta have it be threatened by anybody. Caroline can make her bold claims, but when her time comes again ta stand across Baby Peach she will fall again. That is the fate of all those who oppose her. Even the woman who all of ya’ll want ta dub the new golden child around here

Silas was nodding his head frantically as Nevaeh stared straight at the camera, clutching her FFW Championship as she did

Silas: Oh yes the supposed number one contender herself Leona Vega is next in line. Big whoop! Leona suppose ta be the woman who dethrones Baby Peach? That’s about as factual as the Kincaid boy saying Leona been undefeated since last year. Ya all so desperate ta hype up Leona and what she been doing that ya forget a very vital fact.  January 16th, Breaking Point in Moscow. May want ta go look that show up and then come talk ta us about her being undefeated. Leona has tasted defeat this year and it’s not the only time she’s been looking up at them bright lights when getting in the ring with Nevaeh Summers. And at Global Wars, when her most desired and cherished prize is on the line, she will once again make sure the record book has it written down with one of her most loved statements in her career

“Nevaeh Summers defeated Leona Vega”

The crowd booed loudly as Silas once more handed the microphone over to Nevaeh. She just stared at the camera,still holding her title and speaking in a calm manner

Nevaeh: Be overwhelmed, determined, motivated, focused. Be whatever you want Leona. I’m going to make sure my rehab keeps going according to plan. That I heal up just right before Global Wars cause I am the one who is truly on a mission here. I’m the one coming to leave an impression that shakes the company to it’s core, and I will. Understand that this, while you have been on your run, and it’s been a helluva run…

Nevaeh now took the FFW Championship and held it up in the air.

Nevaeh: I’ve done better. Only the Finest succeed in this industry Leona...but you already knew that didn’t you?

Nevaeh remained glaring at the camera, her FFW Championship held high in the air as Silas applauded with gusto next to her as the crowd boo them both. Nevaeh never broke her glare from the camera. On that, we go to the opening video for FFW Velocity!

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.
Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.

The lights turn yellow, black and white as the clapping initial beats of “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark” leave the speaker system, followed by the chanting first lines. As the chanting comes to an end, Mandy Gray comes out from the back, hands in the air to the cheers of the crowd.

Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark
Can’t be sure when they’ll leave their mark.
And besides in the mean, mean time,
I’m just dreaming of tearing you apart.
I’m in the de-details with the -- devil,
So now the world can never get me on my level.
I just gotta get you off my cage,
I’m a young lover’s rage,
Gonna need spark to ignite.

During the verse, Mandy starts her walk to ringside, head bobbing to the beat of the music and her arms extended, default returning the wishes of the fans who want to clap hands with her.

Tifa: On her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina! She weighs 140 pounds, MANDY GRAY!

MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!

So light ‘em up, up, up,
Light ‘em up, up, up,
Light ‘em up, up, up,
I’M ON FIRE!!

Mandy quickly climbs into the ring, raising her hands to the crowd again before taking her place in her corner, doing some last-minute warm-ups as the music fades out.

Zack: Tonight is the beginning of a new era, as we begin the qualifying matches to see who will compete to be the first ever Fast Track champion!

Mai: Mandy Gray's coming out as the first competitor of these fights, but I can see her being dead last on these tracks!

The opening electronic sounds of Phoenix’s “Trying to Be Cool” sounds through the arena and the crowd boos. As the song starts with it’s beat echoing through the arena, Desirae Kain steps out from the back to even more boos than her song got. She shakes her head at the reaction she’s gotten and slowly makes her way down the ramp to the ring.

Tifa: And now making her way to the ring, from Eze, France……Desirae Kain!

Desirae slowly walks up the steel steps and onto the ring apron. She leaps over the ropes, lands on her feet and holds her arms out to boos from the crowd. Shaking her head, she slowly backs into her corner as the referee checks her for any foreign objects.

Zack: Desirae herself has had a bit of a personality shaping as of Wipeout, and tonight might be her night to get back on track as well.

Mai: Nah, I see a long break in the pit stop for her too.

The bell rings and both women step into the middle of the ring, standing toe to toe with one another while staring the other down. It takes a moment but Desirae is the first to raise her arm up high, and soon after Mandy raises her arm up as well...only for Desirae to wrap her arms around Amanda's waist! Kaine lifts Amanda off the ground, while Gray's feet shuffle in the air as an attempt to escape, but Desirae turns to her side and drops Amanda down with a belly to belly side suplex!

Zack: I think Amanda anticipated starting this fight with a traditional lockup, but Kaine used that as a decoy to take Gray down in the first move of the match.

Mai: Typical of the Gray girls, they think they know every move that's coming.

With Amanda down Desirae waits for Amanda to stand up. As Gray does so Kaine lifts her up in the air for a belly to back suplex that she hits successfully. Desirae then grabs Amanda's arm and lifts her off the mat, then whips her into the nearest corner. Amanda grabs the ropes and leaps into the air, just avoiding a charging French woman. Des stops herself from hitting the turnbuckles, but Amanda is right behind her as she wraps Kaine into an abdominal stretch. The ref begins to count before Amanda lets go at two, wondering what that was about.

Zack: Judging by the replay Amanda didn't see that Desirae managed to get her foot around the ropes by the corner, and the ref called for the break.

Mai: Is she like her sister, off in her own little world about the small details?

Amanda throws her arms up as she grabs Desirae again, thrusting her into her shoulder before twisting around and sending Des flying over her head by grabbing her arm! With all her speed Amanda rushes to the ropes and springboards off with a Lionsault to connect! Amanda covers!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT

Zack: That Flying Mare caught Kaine by surprise, and it gave Gray all the momentum to hit that Lionsault!

Mai: Just too bad it's not enough to keep her down and out.

Amanda gets to her feet and rushes the ropes as Desirae gets to her knees. Kaine spots Amanda coming back for her, and ducks under an attempted Shining Wizard! Desirae tries again for another belly to back suplex, but Amanda rolls her way out of it and lands behind the Frenchwoman once more. Gray delivers a kick to Kaine's back before standing at her side and taking her down with a Russian legsweep, but Kaine wraps her leg around Amanda's before she has that chance. Des then elbows Mandy's face, causing her to stumble. Desirae then runs to the ropes, and comes back with a flying crossbody that takes down Mandy! Kaine hooks the leg!

Zack: Enough counters to fill a store with, but Desirae ends the loop with a crossbody cover!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Mai: No dice.

Desirae looks disappointed as she grabs Amanda by the head and throws a few jabs at her face, then whips her into the nearest corner. Mandy's back hits the turnbuckles just before Desirae hits her with a leaping cartwheel kick!

Zack: La TGV to a cornered Amanda!

Mai: That stands for Them Good Vibes!

Zack: That...is not what it stands for.

Desirae grabs Amanda's leg and tugs her out of the corner, trying once more for a pinfall.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

The ref breaks the count as he spots Amanda grabbing onto the ropes, and gets Desirae's attention to it. Kaine slams a fist into the mat, then positions herself in front of Amanda, her back to the fallen Gray sister before she attempts a Phoenix splash...but Amanda rolls out of the way!

Zack: The Coup de Grace backfired on Desirae! It's Amanda's chance to end this!

As Desirae clutches her chest Amanda hoists her onto her shoulders into a backbreaker position. With a yell, Amanda rolls forward into an Argentine rack slam!

Zack: Red Tide! That was Alysson Gardner's signature move!

Mai: Ha! Nice! Added salt to the wound!

Amanda makes the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Tifa: Here is your winner...AMANDA! GRAY!

Zack: There you have it! Amanda advances for that chance at the Fast Track championship.

Mai: Looks like Desirae forgot to turn and hit the wall. Ah well...

As the ref holds Amanda's arm up, the Gray girl all smiles, we fade to the next segment.

Monsters

The next image we see is apparently outside what looks to be a very nice home as the camera peers in through a window to see a costume ball taking place inside. Men and women in various costumes of all types are shown dancing around on the floor and clearly enjoying themselves as a result. The shot is interrupted by the sound of a car door slamming. The camera peers around as three individuals step out of a car, also dressed in costumes but each carrying a weapon. One is dressed as Frankenstein carrying a crowbar, one as the Wolfman with a baseball bat in his “paw”, and the last as Dracula who has a grenade in his hand. The three exchange a few words and all head off in different directions around the house.

With the Wolfman and Dracula disappearing to other sides of the house, Frankenstein moves towards the front door and peers in the window quickly. He removes a piece of rope his pocket, and ties the door handles together that lead into the home. He moves towards one of the two columns that hold up the cover of the porch and begins to keep an eye on the property, smacking the crowbar into his hand.

He hears something hit one of the bushes next to him, glancing over to see someone had thrown a rock. And as he looks down at it, a figure drops down behind him dressed as Zorro. It’s clearly a woman’s figure. As Frankenstein turns back to continue keeping lookout, Zorro whistles at him, grabs his head and drives it into the column three times till he is finally unconscious on the ground. The rope around the door handle is used to tie his arms around the column as though he’s hugging it as he lays unconscious.

The female Zorro picks up his crowbar, and heads off around the house in a run as we fade out on the words:

“Not all monsters live under the bed….
To Be Continued at Breaking Point”

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 03:52:43 am »

Tifa: The following contest is a tag team collision set for one fall!

Zack: Welcome back to Velocity, folks! Coming up for you now we have the former Tornado Tag Team Champions in the Change of Heart competing in a match that has a lot of history, and a hell of a lot of bad blood as a result! I’ve lost Mai to...something or someone, I’m not sure which, but I am joined by one half of the current Tornado Champions in Mickey Scarborough! Welcome to the booth, Mickey!

Mickey: Totes thanks for having me, Zack! Change of Heart gave us a tough match and now I’m kkiinnndddaaa scouting on possible other opponents.

The low-pitched, distorted sound of a church bell is heard, crushing all the sounds that were playing before. All screens and headlights are assaulted and turn to a white screen. The piercing white noise of the wind and a faint static is heard, as the lights slowly die down and the arena is engulfed in pitch black. They only come back when the guitars and drums of Disturbed's "Prayer" are first heard, and Destiny Campbell is already seen atop the entrance ramp, with her security agent in Natalya Demidov right behind her, with her arms crossed. Both wear dark cloaks, as Destiny takes the role of the Black Widow and Natalya, the Executioner. The two of them coordinatedly remove the hoodies and reveal their faces, and Destiny proceeds to kneel on the floor, opening her arms and looking up to the sky, harnessing the blessings from above. At the same time, Natalya brings one hand up, doing a crisp cutthroat motion, which is when Destiny looks forward and crawls back to her feet, as the two make their way to the ring.

Tifa: Introducing first... The team of Natalya Demidov and Destiny Campbell... THE ART... OF VIOLENCE!

Zack: The Art haven’t been on the best form of their lives in recent times. This might be about to change, especially considering their history with Shizuka and Chrysta

Mickey: Change against the Change... Sounds like a turn of the millennium album title.

NO WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE TONIGHT

As “Not Gonna Die” by Skillet plays over the sound system, the duo of Chrysta and Shizuka slowly walk onto the ramp, surrounded by blue and gold lights and visuals.  With determined looks on their faces, the girls walk down the ramp, not taking their eyes off their destination.

Tifa: Making their way to the ring, they hail from Los Angeles California...the Ice Queen, Chrysta...the Golden Fury, Shizuka Miyamoto...they are... the CHANGE! OF! HEART!

Approaching the ring, Chrysta walks up the stairs while Shizuka rolls into the ring, holding the ropes open for her partner. Once Chrysta is inside Shizuka removes her coat, and Chrysta hands her robe to the referee. The girls go to the center of the ring, ready for a fight.

Zack: Those two girls lost a very tough fought match where you became champions and then in your rematch, Mickey. I don’t imagine they want to carry on their minor slump, and especially not to two women they branded as they did about eighteen months ago.

Mickey: Tonight's not just about the slump but also a bit of a proving, kinda like ‘the direction we are going still works, we don't need to be like you!’ Except imagine that more dramatically or some junk.

The bell has barely rung before Destiny charges across the ring, taking down Chrysta with an almighty push, straddling the former Tornado Champ and wailing on her with a battery of fists, screaming something about bad sisters. Chrysta does her best to block, but it comes to nothing as Destiny is just too angry to allow her former stablemate room to do anything, going so far as to rearrange herself so that she’s not only sat on Chrysta’s abdomen, but has pinned her arms down too, which leaves the Alaskan a completely open target. Destiny keeps wailing with fists, still screaming before rearing back, to come right back down and headbutt the Alaskan HARD across the nose. Chrysta shouts in pain and wriggles wildly in an attempt to get out of the hold, only for Destiny to tighten her grip more and more every time she tries, eventually just squeezing the hell out of Chrysta to stop her moving. Chrysta, finally, stops wriggling, which allows Destiny more of a free reign…

Mickey: The ref looking like he's about to count Chrysta out and Destiny doesn't seem interested!

Until she realises that Chrysta not fighting back isn’t as much fun and gets off of her, hauling the Alaskan to her feet and sailing back into her with an uppercut that knocks Chrysta back a couple of steps. A boot follows directly into Chrysta’s chest, knocking her back further. Destiny reaches across and takes Chrysta by the hand and whips her with great velocity (yes, I know) into the nearest turnbuckle. Chrysta bashes off it and turns on the spot, and she does, Shizuka, who had been forced out by the referee in the opening moments (as had Natalya) goes to check on her fiancee, but the look on Destiny’s face is enough to make her rethink that idea. The Texan turns back to her other former stablemate and puts one, two, three boots into Chrysta’s stomach, then follows it through with shoulder tackles that bring the Alaskan from the ground for a moment. Destiny comes out from this, takes a step back to survey her opponent before charging ahead and coming up short! Rather than meeting Chrysta’s head, her knee met the ringpost!

Mickey: Destiny strikes me as the type of person who doesn't mind hitting herself with things... Even accidental in this case!

Zack: She likely doesn’t, but I don’t imagine she had that in mind!

The sound of knee meeting steel is muffled by Destiny’s kneepads, but the pain is written on her face and tells the whole story. Chrysta, likely unintentionally, had ended up slumped on the mat in the corner, having fallen just as Destiny ran. Destiny gets down and is favouring that knee just a little, growling as she attempts to shake it properly back into life. While she does this, Chrysta is shakily getting to her feet, obviously being a little...beaten for lack of a better word from what she’s taken. Looking around her as she reaches her feet, she spots Shizuka reaching out to her, trying to get into the ring to give her fiancee a break. Chrysta makes a lunge across the side of the ring, but is stopped in her tracks by Destiny getting hold of her leg and making Chrysta faceplant the mat! She lands with a thump and immediately rolls to her back grabbing the ropes to pull herself into a sitting position. Destiny goes forward, is attempted to be stopped by a referee who merely pushes him out of the way to now try and choke her out. The warning comes first, and then the count. At the three, Destiny gets knocked on her backside by Shizuka, who had run across the ring!

Zack: Wonderful play by Shizuka there, anything to make sure Chrysta doesn’t get too done in.

Mickey: Destiny playing fast and loose... Wait, slow and loose? Yeah that! With the referee count and here comes Shizuka to save it!

Chrysta gets up, coughing as well as everything else now. Destiny is down, but is getting up. Shizuka is back in her corner after being told off by the referee. Quickly checking behind her, the Alaskan wrestler make a break for it a second time, and this time is successful! Shizuka vaults the ropes, using the top rope as a springboard to drop a knee onto Destiny’s torso, forcing the Texan’s legs to come inwards. Shizuka gets off the former UV Champion and pulls her up, where Destiny meets a roundhouse ot the face. A short arm clothesline follows this, but as Shizuka is holding her arm. Destiny doesn’t drop. She does drop however when Shizuka follows this through with a DDT that had a good bit more force than usual. Shizuka headed for the ropes, bouncing off the middle rope and coming back down on the fallen Destiny with a dropsault. This time she pulled Destiny up and hooked her, this time dropping Destiny with a snap suplex. Not letting go, she rolls Destiny with the suplexes, dropping four before finally breaking the chain and bridging into a cover.

Zack: Rolling suplexes and the cover! Shizuka got her opening!

ONE!

T--NOPE!

Mickey: One and a half count and Shizuka looking to keep that momentum going!

Destiny rolls the shoulder, and carries on rolling so that she forces Shizuka to sit. The Team Japan member is unfazed by this, turning to kneel on one knee and ramming an elbow into the Texan. That brings Destiny back down and allows Shizuka to roll Destiny to her back and climb over her, similarly to what Destiny had done earlier, and slam her face repeatedly into the mat. You can't make out what’s going on in Destiny’s face, all you can see is her hair going everywhere. At least what isn’t being held by Shizuka anyway. Having had enough of that, Shizuka stands, first on Destiny’s back, to then take a step back and wrap Destiny;s shins around her own, then reaches over for her arms, locking in the surfboard variation. Destiny shouts as her arms are pulled back and more and more pressure is dug into her legs, her head shaking vigorously as she tries to think of a way out of it. She screams “no” when asked if she wants to tap...and in fact she screams it so loudly that it gives Shizuka a bit of a fright and the Japanese wrestler almost lets go! She gets herself back together before Destiny can do anything about it, but never quite gets her grip back as it was.

Zack: Shizuka needed to take control of this after what she did to Chrysta, and I’ll be damned if she’s not!

Mickey: I think Destiny shook her for a second there with the scream!

As SHizuka attempts to regain her grip, Destiny has tucked her head down towards her chest while trying to work out how to get out of it. Finally, for all she’s worth, Destiny tugs back on her arms to get them into a more comfortable position. At first, Shizuka is able to pull back and almost make it worse, but Destiny does it again, harder this time and about frees her arms. Shizuka visibly struggles to get grip back in, and that allows Destiny to pull one last time and free herself from the hold and force Shizuka off of her, rolling herself under Shizuka and freeing her legs. Destiny moves quickly, and Shizuka’s landing shows how close Destiny was to accidentally being pinned again. Scrambling to her feet, the Texan makes a dive into the corner and tags in Natalya!

Mickey: And here comes the Russian Executioner!

WIth great ease, the giant steps over the rope and comes towards Shizuka, who is almost up by this point, and hammers a hand onto her back, forcing her onto the mat. She then picks Shizuka up like she’s nothing and tosses her - quite literally - into AoV’s corner. Shizuka, thankfully, lands chest first and uses the ropes to steady herself, only to find herself on the receiving end of a headbutt from Destiny. The Poet looks to her partner and ascends the ropes, and is then lifted by Natalya. Natalya holds Destiny by the ankles and as Shizuka steps away from the ropes, Natalya drops her partner on top of her! Shizuka crashes with Destiny on top of her, the latter woman rolling away and out of the ring as they are reprimanded by the referee.

Zack: You know that bit in the Avengers where Loki gets smashed by the Hulk into the floor? ...I feel like that’s what I just witnessed.

Mickey: Now all we need is Natalya to paint herself green and say ‘PUNY TAG TEAM!’

Natalya grins, and places one foot on the Japanese wrestler’s back. Shizuka shouts, only for Natalya to put more pressure on her back, making everything worse. The giant steps off Shizuka, realising that she can’t really do anything from there. Reaching her feet with a gulp of air, the Japanese wrestler goes for it and lands a foot in Natalya’s knee...except it’s the front of the knee so it does basically nothing. She tries again, and this time gets the side of the leg which does about the same. Natalya, shaking her head, swats Shizuka away, steps towards Change of Heart’s corner and a straight kick into Chrysta sends her off the ropes! The crowd very clearly does not like that, and make it perfectly clear to the Russian, who turns around only to see that Shizuka is back up and heading for Natalya! A flying tackle comes at Natalya, which brings her back a step back, giving Shizuka the opening she needed to spring off the ropes again and take at Natalya with a roundhouse! It almost worked, as Natalya stumbled to one side. This time, Shizuka went behind and put her boots in both of Natalya’s knees, determined to force the giant down!

Mickey: Shizuka is unleashing everything and then some to chop the Error In Nature down! A ladder Shizuka! Use a ladder! No one says you can't climb on one in a match and jump off it!

Zack:...I know you love the ladders, Mickey, but I don’t think Change of Heart want disqualified.

She got her way at last as Natalya dropped onto both knees, where Shizuka ran in front of Natalya and forced her head into her knee, one, twice and then a third time. A boot met her chest next, causing the giant to roar. Natalya reaches out to grab at Shizuka, who bounced away from her. Shizuka came back again, this time delivering a brain chop to Natalya that dropped her like a stone the rest of the way to the mat! She looks to her fiancee, who clearly wants in and..shakes her head. Instead, she jumps, landing with both feet on Natalya’s back. She heads for the ropes and studies Natalya as the Russian pulls herself to her feet...and bounces off the top rope…

CAUGHT!

POWERBOMB!

Zack: JESUS CHRIST!

Mickey: That was totes some bug on a windshield type of stuff...

THe ring shakes a little from the force of the drop...and Natalya, for a moment considers covering. Instead. She looks to her own partner and nods, now dragging a downed Shizuka towards their corner. Destiny nods, getting herself into a moonsault position. Natalya then lifts Shizuka into a Gory bomb and drops them both!

Zack: AVALANCHE FINAL DESTINATION!

Mickey: I felt that in my soul.

Destiny gets up and makes a break across the ring towards Chrysta again, taking them both down where the former Sisters start brawling. Meanwhile, in the ring, Natalya is in the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Mickey: I think the AoV just staked a claim.

Zack: I think you’re right! THree points to Russia!

Tifa: Your winners as the result of a pinfall...THE ART! OF! VIOLENCE!

It is very clear that this is not what the crowd had hoped to hear as their boos come down on the victorious Natalya. Her hand is raised, and looking out, she can see that Destiny and Chrysta are still going at it.

Zack: Destiny and Chrysta don’t realise the match is over! Far as the other cares, they’re done with each other!

Mickey: Meanwhile Natalya just put Team Russia on the board!

She lifts her partner into the ring, informing her that they have won. The two women have their hands raised now as Chrysta checks on her lover. On their celebration, we go elsewhere.

The God of Anger

Cutting backstage, we find Jo McFarlane stood in front of a television set, staring intently at it while watching what’s going on. She looks up, only for a split second to make us aware that she knows we’re here. Her face twists, obviously disliking what she’s seeing on the screen. Her arms, which were already crossed over her abdomen, tighten as do her fingers around her upper arm. Letting go with one hand, she pushes a lock of hair off her face and behind her ear. As she does that, we are able to make out the design for last year’s Chaos Theory.

Jo: Been at this all day...can’t catch a break it seems. Doesn’t matter who wins, I’m in for a long night when it comes to that match.

She continues to mutter to herself and pushes her glasses up her face as she stares into the screen. So wrapped in her watching, she’s unaware of a brunette familiar to some appearing in the shot - Artemis Kaiser. The Canadian wrestler clears her throat, which makes Jo jump.

Jo: ...Hey! You tryna give me a heart attack or something?

She grins, probably kidding. Probably.

Artemis: A heart attack? No, that would make things far too easy.

The God of Anger was someplace between seriousness and humorous. It does not appear on her face much, only a sliver of a smile that fades away into a focused expression. She looks at the screen, taking notice of what Jo was watching. She stays neutral, still studying herself.

Artemis: It is good to see you scouting ahead, McFarlane. You seem revolted. Do you not like what’s transpiring?

Jo looks up, away from the screen, giving Artemis a nod.

Jo: Well, it’s difficult to scout ahead when you’re one of the best in a company. Something I imagine you would know as well as I did. Here...here it’s different. Can’t look away, even for a second.

The smirk the crossed her face said it all; the two women and a match that could have but never did happen. She extended a hand to Artemis, smirk still present.

Jo: When I said I was glad you’re here, I meant it. Too good for what was, and with one hell of a splash to make here. Maybe even show Isis up?

She grins, though it was quite easy to tell that she didn’t really want to mention anything about the Ascension. Artemis giggles, a rarity from the usually angry individual.

Artemis: No, none of that. I need to scope out who I haven’t met before. On the other side of pond, I met my peak. From then on, I didn’t have the competition like you had here. Stefano, Stark, Amaro, and so many others, this place has so many people that I have only heard about. They have some I have heard about. You, Banks, Vega, Giovanna. I don’t know. I think I’ll take my time, scoping out what’s here. Thanks for the warm welcome...Jo.

It takes a moment for her to use a first name basis; the history between them was distant but they know of what occurred in GPW.

Artemis: Who knows? Maybe sooner or later, we will finally get to see who was the best from that dead place. But for the meantime, I guess I ought to test the waters. You said it yourself. This place is far different. Got to stay vigilant. So as a new land and a new path, I need to do this. Rid ourselves of any past ideals.

Artemis bows gently to Jo, a gesture unheard of.

Artemis: Artemis Kaiser, pleasure to meet you.

Jo: And you, Artemis.

The redhead returns the gesture, suppressing a laugh as she does so.

Jo: Definitely take the time. It’s worth it, even just on the size. What were you thinking? Given the history, I think I have an idea - though I may somehow end up being part of that. You won’t need to worry about turning heads, that’s one of the wonders of your ability.

Artemis arches an eyebrow, and then shrugs.

Artemis: I believe that there is a problem here in FFW that I can help with. A friend of mine, a self-proclaimed “salty bitch”--

She coughs roughly.

Artemis: Stated that she had some issues with a group that think too highly of themselves. Now I am usually not one for these kinds of things, but my friend and her associates have been having trouble for sometime. With an issue that both you and I can and have dealt with single-handedly before.

She narrows her eyes, her sinister smirk following soon after.

Artemis: I think I would like to remind some people who really stands on top of the mountain. It is about time I got back to conquering and destroying these weaker kingdoms.

Jo: You’ve dealt with one, I’ve dealt with the other. I’m sure that salty bitch will be more than happy to help out - especially after what happened with a Future Shock rookie this year, sure you heard about that.

It’s Jo’s turn for her eyes to narrow, clear that what happened to Ashleigh Powell still makes her rather angry.

Jo: Fair warning though, you’ve seen what the red one has become here. How...I’m not so sure, but she has. The ultimate game is to meet her two matches from now and do what I should have done to her years ago. Ah well, can only learn.

Artemis clenches her fist.

Artemis: You take her out of Femme For All. I take her out for good. She may have honed her skill, but for every step she took from GPW on, I walked a mile forward. She knows better.

Jo shakes her head, crossing her arms as she had before.

Jo: Women like her don’t learn. SHe goes on much the same she did then. It’s sickening. But yes, that sounds like a plan. And with Anna, you’ll be able to take out the whole lot of them.

Reaching over, she turns off the television, the match she was watching ended.

Jo: Then they might...just. Maybe.

Artemis tilts her head at Jo, confused.

Artemis: Maybe what?

She stands there for a moment before shaking her head. She then turns on a heel to exit.

Artemis: Ah, nevermind, you just watch, McFarlane. It will be a worthwhile watch.

With a hand up in the air, Artemis leaves Jo alone in the room, letting out a hearty laugh as she leaves. Jo smiles, and as Artemis leaves, reaches forward and removes a disc from the DVD player. As she puts it in a sleeve, we go elsewhere.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 05:58:04 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 03:54:44 am »

The video screen shows Felicity Banks on the way through the arena before it cuts away and the fans are treated to a short highlight package of Felicity Banks career. The video culminates in her arrival in FFW and her most recent altercation with the One Woman Show and the assist she received from Ashley Sullivan.

Zack: Felicity Banks has made quite the splash in FFW - as a specially invited guest, as a referee and when she was officially unveiled as a member of the FFW roster. Up next, she makes her hotly anticipated in-ring debut, right here in Charlotte, North Carolina!!

The upcoming match graphic appears before it fades out and to Tifa in the ring ready to get things underway.

Tifa: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: I have the dubious honour of being  joined for this match by both members of the One Woman Show, Shaughnessy O’Neill and Charlotte Harker.

Shaw: Scared that the insight of the most talented and intelligent wrestler in this company might show you up Zack? And you should be honoured to be joined by the woman who single handedly orchestrated the domination of the Unity Division for four hundred and twenty eight days.

Zack: It couldn’t just have been Charlotte could it? It had to be both of them...

"You FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!"

"Malevolence" by New Years plays over sound system, the crowd giving the worldwide wrestling star a huge ovation as the lights in the arena dimmer down and a gold sparklers fall onto the entrance ramp. There's still no sign of Felicity as the pyro continues going off, the arena lights dimming down until the only sources of light are the knoxotron and the pyro.

"Nothing's gonna save meeeee!
The evil that I see! Has taken over mee!
No one's gonna save meeeeee!
The damage has been done! I'm writing all the wrongs!"

The lyrics to Felicity's theme song echo throughout the arena as the Supreme comes out onto the stage with a smug smile on her face, the crowd nearly blowing the roof off the arena! Felicity makes her way through the golden sparklers, her arms extended to her sides with a blowpop in her mouth and one of her t-shirts wrapped around her waist. She pulls the blowpop out of her mouth as she slowly paces down the ramp, turning her back to show the camera the "Supreme" writing on the back of her sweatshirt. Once halfway down the ramp, Felicity glances at the fans at ringside and smirks once she sees them bowing down in her direction. Felicity bows back toward them as a sign of respect and turns her attention to the ring.

Tifa: PROUDLY REPRESENTING JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY! STANDING IN AT TALL ENOUGH TO WHOOP YOUR ASS! THE SUPREEEEEEMAH! ... FELICITY BAAAAAAAAANKS!

After Tifa announces her name, Felicity walks up the steps, stepping all the way to the middle of the apron. She turns around and launches the t-shirt that was wrapped around her waist into the crowd while she soaks in the energy from the crowd. She enters the ring and spins around in circles until the lights in the arena begin getting brighter, not stopping until the arena was fully lit. Felicity unzips her sweatshirt, walks toward the nearest corner and climbs up to the middle rope. She stares out at the hundreds of bowing fans, a smirk coming over her face as she glances back at the other side of the arena. She hops off the ropes and turns around, sliding her back down against the corner until she was fully seated on the mat. Finally, she jerks her neck from side to side and patiently waits for go-time.

Zack: Listen to this crowd!! They love this woman and with good reason. She’s one of the most talented, most decorated and most successful women in this entire industry. A Hall of Famer and a woman for whom the phrase ‘Multiple Time Champion’ is sheer understatement.

Shaw: ...Right and exactly when did you become her publicist? You wanna go back and put on your Fel Banks cap, t-shirt, foam finger and panties? You should learn to be unbiased - otherwise Charlotte could WILL replace you.

[The lights go down in the arena, and the hard guitar opening of Superchick's "Hey Hey"
begins to filter through the sound system.]

Some people you can never please
You might as well just let them be
They mock everything not their own
From their imaginary throne

(whispered)
But I won't bow down
Even if the whole world
Thinks I'm crazy

[Samantha Tolson then steps out onto the entryway, throwing a couple of gentle punches at
the air, then a kick or two before raising her arms to the cheering crowd.]

So hey hey
This song is for us
So put your hands in the air
If you're crazy like us
Hey hey

Hey hey
That's freedom you hear
Comin' right to your ear
That's the sound from our bus
Hey hey

[Samantha slaps fives with those along the aisle, walking slowly toward the ring, then around
it, continuing to greet the FFW Galaxy.]

Hey!

[Tolson pumps her right hand, balled into a fist, into the air in time with the chant.]

Hey!

[And does it a second time on the second chant.]

Why try to be like someone else
When you can only be yourself
No one can sing the song you do
Be true be legendary you

So I won't sell out
Even if the whole world
Thinks I'm crazy

[Samantha finally makes her way to ringside, leaping from a flat-footed stance on the floor
straight onto the apron, then slingshots herself into the ring as Cory makes his announcement.]

Tifa:  “And her opponent….she is from Jefferson City, Missouri….the first female graduate of Camp Nightfall...standing five feet six inches tall and weighing in this morning at one-hundred fifty-six pounds….she is….”NO GIMMICKS NEEDED” SAMANTHA TOLSON!!!

So hey hey
This song is for us
So put your hands in the air
If you're crazy like us
Hey hey

Hey hey
That's freedom you hear
Comin' right to your ear
That's the sound from our bus
Hey hey

[The rock anthem begins to fade out as Samantha stretches on the ropes, awaiting the bell.]

Zack: And her opponent for tonight is Samantha Tolson, a woman who has won titles and racked up numerous accolades in other companies...but for whatever reason, it’s not quite happened for her in FFW.

Shaw: As Charlotte noted after she sat through her video for this match - because I couldn’t be bothered to listen to her - it could be because she’s under the impression she’s a woman being used as fodder, much as a Deas was. She’s just marginally more coherent than a Deas. Maybe that’s why her entrance is so long. So people can hit the bathroom and still be back in time to watch her compete.

After checking with both wrestlers Malcolm Parks calls for the bell and the two wrestlers come out there corners, Banks moving the slower of the two as the pair circle around each other, looking for an opening. Suddenly Felicity lunged forward, spinning around and delivering a spin kick into her opponent’s midsection. As Tolson doubled up Banks grabbed hold of her by the head applying a clutch before she brought repeated knees up into the Missouri native’s face. As Banks delivered the final blow Samantha stumbled backwards only to be taken down to the mat with a clothesline. Tolson instantly rolled to the side and started to rise to her feet only to receive a palm thrust to the side of her face as she got to one knee; the blow bringing her the rest of the way to her feet and caused her to stagger.

Zack: Early aggression from the debutante, taking the fight to her opponent and not giving her a chance to get out of the blocks.

Shaw: Tolson left herself wide open for the kick to the gut. She’s obviously let herself get overawed by the occasion. Not something that’ll happen to me.

Banks immediately began to fire off a volley of stiff kicks into Samantha’s leg, before she stepped forward into a European Uppercut that connected perfectly with Tolson’s jaw. Tolson took a half step backwards only to find herself face planted into the canvas courtesy of a drop toe hold from the highly decorated wrestler. As Tolson pushes upwards from the mat, Felicity bounces off the ropes and hurtles back towards her opponents only to baseball slide through the Nightfall graduates legs; Banks kippping up to her feet and immediately turning to deliver a dropkick to the back of Tolson’s head sending her down to one knee. As Samantha pushes back up to her feet Felicity grabs hold of the back of her head and drives her face first into the mat with a bulldog before she rolls her over and makes the cover.

One…

Shaw: I’ll hand it to Felicity, she’s quick on her feet and certainly knows where to target, but I’m not seeing anything to scare me here. I’m not seeing anything I can’t counter.

Zack: I’m sure she’ll take that into account and have a couple of surprises for you down the line. What should worry you - and I’m sure is worrying Tolson right now - is that she’s been in total control of this match since the opening bell.

Tolson kicks out on the one count and immediately gets pulled to her feet. Banks wasn’t about to let up for a moment as she drove knife edge chops into her foe’s chest to back her up against the ropes, pinning her against them with two more blows. Taking hold of the Camp Nightfall graduate’s hand the veteran wrestler fired her across the ring and before looking for the Most Amazing Dropkick as Tolson hit the opposite ropes only for Banks to get nothing but air as Tolson managed to grab the ropes to halt her momentum. Quickly Banks tried to rise but as she did so Samantha charged at her, catching her with a knee to the side of the head that she followed with a stiff forearm to the jaw that caused her to step backwards only for Samantha to jerk her forward into another knee to the gut that she transitioned into a side headlock, using her hips for leverage to take Felicity down to the canvas with the headlock still applied.

Zack: The only female graduate from Camp Nightfall has managed to coax a mistake from Felicity and she’s turned this match in her favour.

Shaw: Yup and right now your highly decorated all conquering champion has been laid low by a head lock. Yeah, Char and I are real worried now.

Banks fought back up to her feet only to be taken straight back down to the mat with another headlock takedown from her opponent; this time Tolson wrenched the hold on a little tighter as she looked to continue to control the match after her opponents earlier onslaught. Banks though, started to push up to her feet once more and this time as she got there Felicity threw a fist towards her opponent’s gut that landed and got her the break but only for Samantha to spin and come face to face with her foe, wrapping her arms around her waist only to send her through the air with a belly to belly suplex. Banks rolls and comes to her feet only to get her head hooked by Tolson who snaps off another suplex. Again Banks looks to rise but as she does so, Tolson catches her with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head causing her to turn around. As she does so Tolson moves quickly to get face to face with her, grabbed her wrist and sent her barrelling into the turnbuckle, striking it chest first. Banks stepped backwards and Tolson applied a rear waistlock, snapping off a German suplex that she bridged for the pin.

Zack: Tolson’s bringing out her suplex game and it’s one of the strongest parts of her arsenal. If she’s going to have any success in this match then she has to have that working.

One…

T-

Shaw: You were actually right about something Zack. We’ll note it down as Tolson has someone managed to get your ‘Living Legend’ in trouble with a couple of real simple moves.

Banks kicked out on one and half only to get pulled up to her feet where Tolson pushed her back into the corner and began to unload on her with a series of stiff kicks into her stomach from Samantha that she didn’t stop until Parks used the count to separate them. Samantha stepped backwards, raising her hands in the air only to circle around and immediately go back on the attack with a series of stiff forearms into the chest that again sees the Missouri native subject to the referee’s count. As Parks reaches four, Tolson fires her opponent across the ring with the Irish whip, following in behind her and launching herself into a splash. Samantha landed on her feet, taking a step backwards as she measured Felicity and began to land rapid fire knife edge chops into her body. As she lands the final chop in the barrage she once more grabs hold of Banks’ hand and again Irish whipped her across the ring - this time Tolson puts so much into the move that she ends up dropping to her knees. Popping straight back up to her feet Tolson took straight off towards the ring ropes near the corner as Banks hit it chest first and started to stagger backwards, Tolson leaping onto the middle ropes and into an attempted dropkick only for Banks to suddenly get a lot more lively. As Tolson’s feet came towards her chest and the decorated veteran grabbed hold of her legs only to bring her downwards into a wheelbarrow codebreaker.

Zack: HUGE counter from Banks and Tolson’s suddenly in massive trouble! That could be a look into both your futures right there.

Shaw: Oh please, neither of us are stupid enough to get into that position Zack. Obviously I’m not going to go into detail about the game plan that I’m formulating. But safe to say it’ll be more than enough to make the Great Felicity Banks look like someone just got pulled out of the crowd and given wrestling tights.

Tolson held her gut and kicked her feet against the mat as she rolled away, out onto the apron and onto her feet on the outside. As she did that, Fel pulled herself up using the ring ropes and set off across the ring, hitting the opposite ropes and came back into a low rope suicide dive straight into Samantha causing her to fall backwards into the crowd barrier. Banks rolled onto one knee on the outside and as Parks began his count, she drove her shoulder forward into the Missourian’s gut, followed by a second before the decorated wrestler grabbed hold of her head and rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Banks followed her into the ring and came straight to her feet, stomping down on her foes hand before she bent at the knee - driving her kneecap straight into Tolson’s ribs. She repeated it a second time before she brought the Nightfall graduate to her feet and the debuting superstar scooped her off her feet and dropped her with a body slam into the mat.

Zack: Banks is all over Tolson like a cheap suit and there’s no respite at all for Samantha - in the ring or out of it.

Shaw: Good point Charlotte, her diving recklessly out of the ring like that will definitely work to our favour.

Not wasting any time, Fel moved around her to the corner and pushed herself upwards onto the middle rope on the inside, standing there and waving her opponent upwards and as Tolson sat up Banks dove off the turnbuckle and drove a knee into the back of her head. She made the cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Shaw: Ooooh so close. Well done Fel. Well done.

Zack: Despite my guest’s sarcasm Banks scored a two and a half count and it’s starting to look bad for Samantha Tolson here in Charlotte.

Shaw: And yet Tolson is still showing better ring awareness than her veteran opponent. You’d think a woman of her vast experience would have spotted how close they were to the ropes.

Parks called off the count as he spotted Tolson’s foot on the bottom rope and Banks nodded her head as she moved backwards away from her opponent, watching as her opponent rolled onto her front and began to pull herself upright. As Tolson got her feet underneath her she turned around only to fall back against the ropes. Banks took this as a sign and took off towards her looking for a step up high knee only to miss as Tolson dropped down to one knee and underneath the attempt where she swept out Banks’ leg on the rope causing her to come down throat first over the top rope. Felicity dropped to one knee as she landed, coming back to her feet and staggered away only for Tolson to get her in another rear waistlock, snapping her hips and this time connects with a release German suplex that sees Bank’s head snap against the bottom rope as she lands.

Shaw: Ouch! That’s gotta hurt and it really couldn’t have happened to a better woman. Wonder how much more damage would be done if it was someone like, say, Charlotte who did that to her…

Zack: The Jersey City native will certainly be feeling that in the morning.

Holding her neck, Banks rolls over to her knees and begins to pull herself upright only for Tolson to capture her in a Full Nelson that she quickly transitions into a suplex. Again Felicity rolls away and starts to rise to her feet only to get caught once more and this time is planted into the canvas with a swinging neckbreaker. Again Banks was only down for a couple of moments before she started to rise only to find herself dropped on the crown of her head as Tolson jerked forward into a snap DDT. Banks weakly started to push up only to get assisted by her opponent who lifted her off her feet, holding her vertically before she dropped her down onto her face with a front suplex. Tolson moved around her opponent, measuring her up before she leapt into the air and came crashing down on Felicity’s back with a moonsault. Rolling the debuting wrestler over, Tolson made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Perfect moonsault! Tolson said that she wasn’t going to quietly into the night! She said she was going to pull out all the stops to beat Felicity Banks and we’re seeing that tonight!

Shaw: HAHAHA!! It’s so sweet watching her fall to a moonsault!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Spoke a little too soon there Shaw. Two and a half and this match still has life in it yet!

Banks rolled the shoulder to break the hold and Samantha pulled her up to her feet once more and shoved her into the corner where she began to fire off a series of hard kicks with both legs into her opponent’s body completing the Nihon e no ōdo before she stepped backwards, bringing her foe with her and spinning her around before sending her down to the canvas with the Nightfall variant of the Tazzmissionplex. Banks folded up as she hit the mat and Tolson quickly dove on top of her, grabbing hold of her legs as she attempted to stack her up and bring as much weight as possible to bear down on the decorated debutantes shoulders.

Zack: NIGHTFALL!!! Tolson’s saying it’s time to call a night!! She could be three seconds away from ruining Felicity Banks debut!!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!

Shaw: OH COME ON!!! That was blatantly a three count! This referee has been drinking the same Kool Aid all the rest of you have been! Stupid Tabernac!

Parks immediately waves off the count as Felicity’s shoulder comes up right before the three count. Tolson instantly asks the referee for the three count only for him to shake his hand, showing her the two count before he slaps his hands together twice, coming as close as possible to doing it a third time before he mimed the shoulder popping up.

Zack: Tolson certainly came close. You can see Malcolm Parks is telling she was just a hairs breadth away from victory!

Tolson threw her head backwards, rolling to her knees and started to come to her feet as she accepted the count, making a sign to the crowd that the end is near, getting a cheer from the sections that were behind her. Moving towards Banks, the Camp Nightfall graduate looked to pull her upwards and began to set up Felicity for the Victory Drop Alpha only for Banks to fight, stopping her from locking in the set up and instead straightened up, sending the Missouri native to the canvas with a back body drop. Almost immediately Tolson began to rise to her feet only for the Jersey City native to hit the ring ropes and come back to catch her underneath the jaw with a knee trembler. Tolson straightens up and staggers back and forth, trying to keep her balance before she dropped down to one knee. Again Banks took off for the ropes and came back towards her opponent as she was rising. Tolson saw her coming and looked to swing the match back in her favour with a lariat only for Banks to grab hold of her arm as she ducked underneath it, spinning around and leaving her feet to drive Tolson into the mat with Felony III wrap around Asai DDT. Banks rolled away as she landed the move, wiping her face with her hand and breathing deeply.

Zack: FELONY III!!! Tolson got spiked into the mat!! The way she bounced was almost like a damned car crash!!

Shaw: And Tolson done such a number on her opponent that she can’t capitalise on it!

Rolling out to the apron, Fel pulled herself up by the ring ropes and cast a glance over to Shaw at the commentary desk before she made a standing leap onto the top rope, springing off the strand and delivered the QueeKNEE to the side of Tolson’s head; the girl getting her hand up to take the brunt of the blow. Nonetheless it sends her down to all fours. As it does so, Felicity looks over at Shaw once more with a small smile, locking eyes with the former tag team champion as she drew a thumb across her throat and charged at Samantha Tolson and caught her flush in the face with the devastating Off With Your Head running knee strike. Tolson fell backwards, spreadeagled on the mat and Felicity dropped on top of her, making a token effort to hook the leg as she did so.

Zack: OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!! And she was looking straight at you Shaw!! That’s your future right there in that ring!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Shaw: Whoop de doop. She beat Samantha Tolson - a woman who was already beaten in her mind when she walked down the aisle tonight. And someone definitely not in my league.

Malcolm Parks called for the bell and Felicity slowly came to her feet.

Tifa: Here is your winner, by pinfall...FELICITY BANKS!!!

Shaw: Well, she managed to pick up a win her debut. Congratulations to her. But we shouldn’t let this paper over the cracks. Tolson had her in trouble at times in this match and she just pulled it out at the end.

Zack: But, as I’m sure you’ve said on more than one occasion, that’s the mark of a great champion - a woman who can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

As Parks raised the victors hand in the air, Tolson finally started to move as she rolled onto her side, her eyes looking glazed over as a member of the ringside crew looked to check on her. Banks momentarily looked over at her fallen opponent, getting attention and pointed at Shaw at the commentary position telling that the same fate lay in store for her.

Zack: She’s definitely sending a message to you tonight Shaw and if I were you, I wouldn’t take this woman lightly. Otherwise you could definitely share the same fate as Tolson tonight.

The camera stayed on Felicity as she finally drew her attention away from Shaw and started her celebrations before the camera cut elsewhere.

A Little Malicious

In the center of the ring, Robby Reynolds is dressed in a black suit with a striped tie as he holds up the microphone, and pushes up his reading glasses.

Robby: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time... The number one contender for the Future Shock Championship... “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

“LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!”

The airy strummings of The Howling Tongues plays through the sound system as Mallory Bennett steps onto the stage, through the curtains. Mal is dressed in a backwards camo hat, with a matching sleeveless coat. She has a pair of rough looking jeans and a black shirt that reads simply in white letters, ‘Southern born, southern bred, southern strong until I’m southern dead’. In long boots she keeps stepping towards the ring, looking through the crowd with a small smile on her face as her music continues to play.

“GOING DOWN NAGASAKI, SHE’S GOTTA HOLD AND SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT!
SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED, THAT’S RIGHT!
SHE CALLS EVERY NIGHT, WONDERING WHERE I BEEN RUNNIN’ ‘ROUND!
SHE’S STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS RIGHT...TELL ME IS THIS RIGHT!?”

Mal looks between the stairs and the apron before she leaps up and lands on the apron from the ground, grabbing the ropes and slingshotting herself over them before landing on her boots. She pretends to kick off dirt for a second before smiling at Robby and shaking his hand as he music cues down into a fade of black.

Robby: Mallory thank you for joining me.

Mallory: Thank you for havin’ me Robby. 

Robby: Mal... First and foremost, before we get into Isis, I want to ask your thoughts on Valentina and stating that you are going to... Well... 

Mallory: Yeah, I got it. Know my place.

Robby: Do you have a counterpoint to make?

The Malicious one pauses and looks up before holding her hand out and seemingly asking Robby for the microphone. He leans it forward to her.

Mallory: Well that it’s really hard in my mind, for Valentina to show me my place when it’s been obvious for a long time now that she barely knows her own. And I don’t mean the same song and dance that everyone points at her... ‘Oh you’re not as tough or win as much as Isis. Oh you don’t draw near as much ire as Kimmi. What are you even there for Val? Bankrolling the Ascension’? No see it’s nothing to do with that. Either way, if Valentina really thinks she’s going to show me my place come when we face off at Breaking Point, I think it would... Be good of her to keep in mind that I’m REALLY bad when it comes to someone showing me anything or tryna teach me something. Like terrible. Also a little ironic about her going on about the same old song and dance, when she’s been doing the same ‘I am a goddess, worship me’ thing since 2013. We’ll find out how that goes I guess.

Mal cracks her knuckles slightly, looking at her left fist with a small snort as Robby continues.

Robby: My next question is in regards to Isis Morales at Resistance. You have seen the impressive matches that she has put on time and time again, and her merchandise happens to be one of the best selling... Just a side note of course.

The former mechanic smiles slightly.

Mallory: Of course.

Robby: It’s well known that part of your underlying intention is getting some payback for Jake Chandler as well as taking the Future Shock title from Isis. What do you think might be able to help you do what only one woman before you, Andi Takata... Has accomplished?

Mallory: Well, as much as I wish I was like everyone’s favorite kawaii space princess... So kawaii by the way, and much asskicker... When it comes to Resistance I--

Just then, “Kong At The Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, prompting the crowd to a thunderous round of mixed reactions, with the boos outweighing the cheers. Mal silently watches ahead, taking two steps back and getting into a crouched stance. Before long, Isis Morales comes out of the curtains and stands on the stage, soaking in the reactions from the crowd as she looks directly at the ring. Wearing a red tank top, over a black leather jacket, blue jeans, black biker boots, and having the Future Shock Championship belt over her shoulder, Isis makes her way down the aisle when she makes it to the ring, she easily steps over it to enter the ring and climbs to a nearby corner where she raises her belt in the air to a sea of flashing cameras and the boisterous reaction from the crowd. Isis then comes down and makes her way to the center of the ring. Mallory comes out of her crouching stance and she takes a stand in the center of the ring as well. The crowd amplifies their reaction when the two warriors are standing face to face in the ring. Mallory stands firm as she looks up at Isis. However, the Amazonian champion continuing to look ahead. She turns to Robby and boldly grabs the microphone from him.

Isis: Beat It!

Robby makes a move in response but one look at Isis’s icy cold demeanor and his good sense kicks in, making it known not to make Isis angry. Robby backs away and then leaves the ladies in the ring alone. Meanwhile, Mal frowns darkly as she watches Robby sort of pitch himself over the ropes and onto the apron before she looks back at the Future Shock champion. It is at this time that Isis finally gives acknowledgement to Mallory’s presence as she looks down at her.

Isis: You were saying something? Save it. You’re not saying anything that I haven’t heard before.

Mal doesn’t speak into the microphone, her eyebrow arched before she mouths ‘you’d be surprised’.

Isis: There is a small amount of me that actually respects what you’re doing. About 2 percent of me. But the other 98 percent is very happy that you are going to be the one to challenge me at Resistance. You have made a lot of noise at Future Shock, Mallory. But all you’ve been through and the competition you’ve faced, NONE OF THEM compares to what you’re about to get into. 

The crowd continues to shower the ring with their reaction as the ladies continue to stare each other down.

Isis: I have been building a foundation of success in Future Shock. Building it with the bodies and dreams of hopefuls like you, even when I had to get my championship back. The point is this Mallory, I am more than the face of Future Shock, I’m more than the ruler of Future Shock...I AM Future Shock!

Mal quietly stares at the Future Shock champion blinking. The statement of ‘I AM Future Shock’ seems to just make her eyebrow rise without the other. Meanwhile, the crowd is just eating up the excitement of this showdown.

Isis: And at Resistance, you’re going to experience what everyone else had no choice but to experience....that is Armageddon is real. And THAT, little girl, is the “Malicious” truth.

Mal silently walks towards the opposite direction from Isis and is about to ask for a second microphone before she mouths, ‘what the hell am I doing?’ She walks right back to the Titaness and straight up jerks the microphone out of her hands. Isis raises an eyebrow at the bold gesture, in the tone of “Oh, no she didn’t.”.

Mallory: With all the respect in the world to you champ... Lady, I’ve nearly been run over by a car, I’ve had a Brazilian woman to deal with in which we nearly tried killing each other in a cage in a psychopathic blood feud, days later I had to deal with your Grecian counterpart, the Isle of Themyscira misses you both by the way, and then I had to deal with the then contender and now FFW champion, all with you deciding to I guess make an example of me because you figured you had bigger fish to fry in Aimee Easter? ...I’m pretty sure at this point I know and can handle exactly what I’m in for.

This gets some laughter through the Charlotte crowd and the Future Shock champion, who at this point is not amused at all by it and it's beginning to show as she begins to stare daggers at Mallory.  

Mallory: Let me make this very simple for you. No bullshit. Your championship. I want it. Revenge for Jake Chandler. I want it. Freeing the Future Shock division from your self-described ‘Coliseum of Doom’. I need it. Yeah. Yeah you’re everything you say you are, all the victories you’ve piled up well and truly define that, and if I were to say you’ve never faced someone like me before I would be repeating the same rhetoric you’ve heard before... So I’m going to let Resistance and the here and now talk for me. It’s high time that you realize that the time is ticking on how long you can call that Future Shock championship “yours” instead of hangin’ in this eternal dream where I guess the company’s forced to eventually rename it the Isis Morales Championship. Spoiler, that’s not going to actually happen.

She held the microphone up before looking around at the crowd in the Spectrum.

Mallory: My little joke, you didn’t like that too much huh? Well there’s a lot of things you’re not going to like about me Isis. I seem to have that effect on people. Resistance isn’t going to be just the name of the pay-per-view, no, no. It’s going to be the very description of our match. Because for every Voyage to Armageddon you send me on, for every time you slam me, and throw me and beat on me and pummel me, I’m gonna do a little trick you’ve probably never seen before. I’m going to get back up. Again. And again. And again... And if I have to leave this ring on a stretcher in an ambulance while you’re still standing, I’m GOING to do that... But that night in the hospital... I’ll be looking at that.

She pointed at the championship.

Mallory: With probably the biggest morphine induced smile ever.

That’s pretty much all the Future Shock champion seems to feel like hearing before she clamps a hand around the throat of her number one contender before lifting her up in the air and then sending her down to the mat with a vicious chokeslam. Mal has her hands hugging the back of her head in pain as Isis stands over her, daring her to get back up before she puts her hands on the back of her neck and forces her back up before heaving her into the turnbuckle. The Titaness of Destruction looks ever pleased with herself before she checks the skunk-haired girl with a forearm shot before she heads to the opposite corner. She takes off looking for a running hip attack but Mal moves at the last second!

Isis crashes her back first into the turnbuckle and walks into a kick to the gut followed by the bobbing and weaving of a boxing style figure eight, the infamous Dempsey roll. She begins unleashing left and rights on the Future Shock Champion, Mal putting all her weight into each and every punch before finally thrusts her fist up so hard with a vicious uppercut, she sends the Titaness stumbling back into the ropes before bouncing back. The Malicious one looks almost disbelieving that that wasn’t enough to put down the redhead before she lets out a scream and leaps forward with another kick to the gut and this time a stone cold stunner, sending Isis backward and over the ropes.

Mal waves her hand in slight pain, seeming like she really put everything into every single punch but as Isis lands over the apron and down on the mat below with a hand on her jaw, Mallory turns around...

RIGHT INTO A PRICELESS KISS FROM VALENTINA!

The boos of the crowd escalate further as Valentina Lozano appears out of nowhere and lays out The Malicious One. Wearing a white blouse, beige leggings and black knee-high equestrian style riding boots, Valentina parades across the ring, mocking the crowd as they continue to let her have it. While Isis recovers, Valentina steps in front of the floored Mallory, with a microphone in hand.

Valentina: I’ve heard that your boots were made for stomping. Well, MY BOOTS just knocked YOUR ass out!

The negative reaction of the crowd continue to rain down on Valentina & Isis, who could care less as they are only paying attention to the skunk-haired girl at their feet.

Valentina: See you at Breaking Point, insect!

Valentina then boldly wipes her boots across Mallory’s face then raises Isis’s hand as the crowd bears down on them with fiery negative reaction, reaction to their disgusting display. They begin to walk away, leaving the ring proudly. Halfway up the ramp, the crowd begins to cheer again, making the two Ascension members look around.

Slumping slightly, and having to pull herself up with the ring rope to stand, Mallory holds a microphone up and responds to the Latin Goddess, looking slightly out of it.

Mallory: Valentina. Come get it.

She drops the mic and then drops to her knees, hanging on the ropes but staring warily at both women in a daze.

We then cut to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 03:55:55 am »

Tifa: The following match is for the first round of the Femme for All Tournament!

The lights dim inside of the arena as a certain hip-hop, high energy beat begins to play over the PA system, as multiple white lights begin to swirl and strobe around the arena as the LCD screen comes alive with the images of a young figure walking towards the screen in a blue hoodie, sweatpants and boxing gloves, walking slowly and forward with a purpose as they begin to shadow box until throwing a right straight towards the screen, a loud “WOO” coming across the PA system as the words “EILEEN AMARO” appear on the screen before Eileen Amaro walks out of the curtain and onto the entrance stage to the roar of the crowd, feet bouncing to the rhythm of B.A.P.’s “Punch” playing over the PA system as her eyes shift to and focus entirely on the ring that’s just down below the entrance ramp.

Tifa: Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois by way of Ocean City, Maryland… Weighing in at one hundred and forty-five pounds…she is EILEEN AMARO!

Eileen takes in a deep breath, beginning to strafe left and right with short hops. She begins to shadow box with her wrapped fists before she begins to make her way across the ramp, the fans across reaching out to her as she gradually extends her arm and some even being able to get a touch, although the woman’s focus remains on the squared circle and nothing else as she climbs up the steel steps, climbing up the top rope closest to her while “Punch” reaches its chorus.

ERR! ERR! ERRBODY PUNCH!
(GET ‘EM UP, GET ‘EM UP, GET ‘EM UP HIGH!)
ERR! ERR! ERRBODY PUNCH!
(HIT ‘EM UP HIT ‘EM UP HIT ‘EM UP!)

Zack: Eileen is one of the most successful wrestlers in FFW, and she has a record of walking into enemy territory and prevailing. Tonight will be one of those nights, as she comes to her opponent's hometown to fight for a spot in the Femme for All semifinals.

Mai: At this point one would think Eileen is a jackass more than she is a sweetheart. And as long as she doesn't allow me to tap dat ass, I'll agree with that notion.

As the first bit of the chorus hits, she throws a high uppercut in the air, keeping that right arm extended for a moment, throwing in a few more shadow boxing punches before leaping off the top rope, throwing another punch up towards the air before taking her stance in the nearest neutral corner, rolling her neck from side to side before returning to bouncing up and down to keep herself in rhythm, throwing a few more shadow punches in for good measure; getting loose and limber for the fight that was ahead of her.

Tifa: And AT HER HOMETOWN of Charlotte, North Carolina...

Insert pop here as a board game appears on the screen. We see two sets of hands moving pieces back and forth on a chess board until the final move finds the queen capturing the king.

Voice: Checkmate! The Queen takes the King.

The arena lights go out before the familiar sound of the opening voice echoes throughout the arena.

MZ HYDE!

The lights stay off before a single spotlight hits the stage as the first verse of Mz Hyde begins to play, Jodie Gray comes skipping out onto the ramp with the Champion of Champion’s title around her shoulder. and turns her back towards the crowd, her Dr. Jekyll and Mz. Hyde outfit flapping around as she lowers her head, slowly removing her top hat. Seth Star walks out and stands beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder. Jodie’s head snaps back as she looks at the crowd.

As the chorus hits, the lights begin to flash between purple, gold, and white lights, Jodie slowly removes her jacket to reveal her Mz. Hyde ring attire.

Tifa: Being accompanied to the ring by Seth Star, she is the Champion of Champions and the face of Future Shock; this is “The Queen of Games”... JODIE GRAY!!!

Jodie ignores the crowd as she makes her way into the ring as Seth smiles at her, she blows him a kiss before placing her top hat and and jacket together in the corner. She skips around the ring a bit before finally reaching her corner; from which she then awaits the bell to ring.

Zack: Like I said, it's almost enemy territory, and... if you asked any of us last year if we'd ever hear Jodie Gray get this welcome from a crowd, we'd say you're nuts!

Mai: Don't change the channel! This IS the Gray Nation you're hearing, and they're loud and clear! The Queen of Games is home, and she wants to send the crowd happy back home!

As the match is underway, Jodie and Eileen circle one another for a short while, with the Queen of Games raising a hand and inviting Eileen for a lock up. Eileen takes up on the invitation, as they lace fingers. Jodie breaks that as she hovers around Eileen and puts her in a belly to back clinch. Eileen breaks that and wrenches Jodie's arm, putting her in a hammerlock. Gray decides to counter that by gearing into reverse and pressing Eileen into the ropes. As the Tsunami lets go of Jodie's arm, Jodie rolls and sends Eileen running across the ring, and as she does, Jodie bounces on the opposite ropes. The two wrestlers meet at the center of the ring and Jodie swings her arm, catching Eileen in a hip toss... that would've been perfect hadn't she landed on her tow feet, sending Jodie to the mat with a hip toss of her own! Both women get up and Jodie jumps for Eileen's neck, catching her withher thighs and bringing her down with a frankensteiner takedown. Eileen is sent stumbling to the corner, and Jodie bolts to the corner, jumping for Eileen's stomach setting her up for a monkey flip... but Eileen reacts by grabbing Jodie's waist and reversing positions, pressing Jodie into the corner and delivering a powerful knife-edge chop that burns Jodie's chest. The crowd applauds the fast-paced beginning to the match as the two opponents stare at one another.

Zack: As we should expect a very technical and fast paced match between these two. Jodie is a show-off, Eileen is a technical wizard. That chop to the chest came with the strength of a monster truck, too.

Mai: I hear you've been chatting quite a lot about monster trucks with Future Shock's hostess Gaby Crimson, so I'm going to imagine that was one hell of a compliment.

Jodie's reaction to Eileen is to hop onto the second rope. This attracts Eileen's attention as the Tsunami rushes to the corner and hops onto the second rope as well. Jodie's trick works as she slips between Eileen's legs back to the mat. Jodie bolts all the way across the ring, and in the time that it takes Eileen to hop down from the second rope and turn around, Jodie is already coming back as she strikes Eileen with a running elbow to the chest. Eileen collapses seated against the turnbuckles, but Jodie quickly brings her up from that position as she grabs Eileen by the head, dragging her to the center of the ring and going for a spiked DDT... NOPE: Eileen scoops her up and slams her to the mat, quickly connecting with a knee drop to the chest.

Zack: Eileen now building an advantage, and so far this has been both Jodie and Eileen playing up to their opponent's erros and technical slips. A master class of strike wrestling!

Mai: But I'm not sure the crowd here in Charlotte are interested in seeing Jodie slammed like she just got by Eileen, it's a hard sight!

Jodie struggles to get back into the match, but as she senses Eileen is coming down with another knee drop, the rolls out of the way and takes shelter in the corner, leaning on the mid rope. Shrugging off the missed knee drop, Eileen makes a beeline to her opponent and throws herself to the corner, splashing into... the turnbuckles, as Jodie throws herself out of harm's way. Eileen crashes into the corner and Jodie rolls to the apron, pulling herself up using the top rope for leverage as the Tsunami stumbles backwards after the crash. Jodie then waits for the perfect moment to leap for Eileen as she aims at her shoulders, sliding down her upper body for a sunset flip... Nope! Eileen plants her feet down and Jodie is in the most precarious position she could've ask for, as eileen grabs her by the legs and Alabama slams her into the mat! With Jodie having eaten that, Eileen makes the first cover of the match!

Zack: A BRUTAL slam and a cover!

ONE!

TWO-- NO!!! Jodie's shoulder pops out of the mat!

Mai: Not yet but DAMN, son, if Jodie was anymore of a twig she'd have broken in four with that thing!

Eileen quickly rolls back to her feet, watching as Gray starts to rise. As she does, Eileen tucks her head under Jodie's arm to carry her overhead into a vertical suplex... but Jodie shifts her weight backwards, landing safely and shaking free from Eileen, throwing a kick to her stomach and following that up with an enzuiguri that sends a dazed Eileen to the far corner. Jodie then makes a beeline to Eileen, spearing herself into the Tsunami, thrusting her shoulder into the former Evolution Champion's stomach. Jodie then keeps throwing more and more shoulders to Amaro's stomach, forcing the referee to count her out. At a solid 3, Jodie comes out of the corner and, as Eileen stumbles out of the corner towards the center of the ring, the Queen of Games bolts to the ropes across the ring, coming back for Amaro with a cross body block, bringing the brunette down. After that, Jodie rolls to her feet and jumps over Eileen, only to crash on her with a senton. As Amaro's legs fly up, Jodie hooks one of them and makes a cover.

ONE!

TWOOOOO- WHOOPS! Eileen tilts her body and hooks Jodie's leg, rolling her up in a cover of her own, pressing Gray's shoulders into the mat!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!!! Jodie backflips to her feet, and as Eileen pops back to her feet--

*SLAP!*

Mai: ... well, it got personal.

Zack: Jodie loves the mind games, and she wants to light Eileen up. She's much more controlled than she was before but... Good lord, that was some slap.

Eileen is clearly taken aback by the unwarranted slap, and the reaction is nuclear: she grabs Jodie by the hand and hurls her to the far ropes almost as if she wanted to rip her arm off, waiting for Jodie to come back... But Gray grabs the top rope and never comes back! Eileen then bolts from her position with her arm out to connect with a running clothesline, but Jodie raises a leg and stuffs her sole into Eileen's face. Eileen backs off, clutching at her face, and that's when Jodie bolts out of the ropes, connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. Eileen curls up clutching at her neck, but Jodie is already on the ball as she grabs Eileen by the head to bring her up. When both women are on their knees, Eileen keeps Jodie from getting up by throwing punches to her stomach until the Queen of Games lets go of her head. In response to that, grabbing two handfuls of hair, Jodie slams her opponent's face first into the mat. With Eileen down again, Jodie runs to the far ropes, building up her momentum. Eileen rolls to the center of the ring, forcing Jodie to jump over her and run all the way across the ring, finding the opposite ropes. Eileen pops back to her feet as Jodie hits the ropes and comes running back. As Jodie sticks a shoulder out, Eileen jumps and leapfrogs over Jodie, who makes another trip across the ring. Eileen turns in time and grabs Jodie's leg as she's coming back, connecting with a flapjack, as Jodie is the one who crashes face first into the mat this time.

Zack: And just when you think one of them is down and out, they pop back up to their feet and right back into it! Eileen looked like she was dead to rights, but now it's Jodie eating the mat!

Mai: For a moment I thought you were going to say "eating the rug" and... Well that would be hot as hell.

Eileen seems to have had enough of Jodie already as she quite literally deadlifts Jodie from the mat and smashes her into the mat with a German suplex. Jodie is in a messy heap of humanity by the ropes as Eileen looks for the ropes behind her and builds up her momentum, coming back for Jodie as she slides into a baseball slide kick that finds nobody, as Jodie grabs the bottom rope and pulls herself out of the ring, waving the entire thing out. Growling, Eileen clutches the top rope and springs herself out of the ring, somersaulting over the rope and falling into Jodie with a suicide senton! Both women collide and crash at ringside, as the referee is left with counting both out, and at the count of 5, Jodie gets up and climbs into the ring, leaving Eileen to rot at ringside and hoping that a count out will happen!

Zack: I don't think Jodie will mind if Eileen just spends the rest of the match outside! A win is a win!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN-- NO!!! Eileen dives into the ring! As a response, Jodie goes right after Eileen and unloads a barrage of stomps, preventing her from even getting up! She finishes the combination with an elbow drop and makes a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

... NOPE! Eileen has a firm grasp of the bottom rope, we're going nowhere!

Mai: Just a rope break! These women are trying to give us and this crowd heart attack after heart attack!

Jodie groans loudly, rolling back to her feet and grabbing Eileen's head, pulling her into a double underhook setup, only to lift her up into a belly to back piledriver setup. Jodie then wastes some time parading around with Eileen on her grasp, allowing the Tsunami to pinch her head with her legs and turn that setup into a Frankensteiner facebuster, sending the Queen of Games nose first into the mat. Jodie makes an effort to get back up, but only makes it so much as to a knee. Eileen takes the chance as she rolls back to her feet and rushes for the ropes behind her, coming back for Jodie's head at full steam, sticking a knee out to find Jodie with a shining wizard... But Jodie throws herself to the mat and grabs Eileen's base leg, tripping her! Eileen crashes to the mat, and Jodie takes the chance to teach Eileen how it's done, rushing to the far ropes and locking crosshairs on Eileen's head, going for a shining wizard of her own... BUT EILEEN KIP-UPS TO HER FEET AND STRIKES JODIE WITH A DEMORALIZING GAMENGIRI KICK TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD!

Zack: SHINIGAMI KICK TO THE TEMPLE, JODIE IS DOWN!!!

Mai: If I were Jodie I'd go back home and be a family woman-- Wait, this IS her home. Well, shit, she has to fight back...

Stumbling over herself, Eileen makes her way to the nearest corner, panting, and waiting for the best opportunity to fire away. Incidentally, she realizes Jodie is taking an awful long time to recover from the Shinigami kick. This hesitation has a price: Jodie gets up all of a sudden and runs up to Eileen, splashing into the Tsunami. Amaro falls on her ass, and Jodie makes an effort to bring Eileen back to her feet, pressing her into the corner, only to make her way to the center of the ring and reach into her cleavage, from where she produces her black widow-esque glove...

Mai: Time for some throat probing!

Zack: And here comes that damn glove, Jodie is thinking God Hand, and Eileen may want to keep her mouth shut for the rest of this match!

Jodie then turns to the corner where Eileen seems too blacked out to go anywhere. Cupping Eily's chin, Gray reels her other hand back and launches the attack... Only for Eileen to drop to her knees and Jodie smash her hand into the corner post! With a scream, Jodie stumbles to the center of the ring holding her hand, as Eileen hops to the second rope. As Jodie turns around to see her, Amaro leaps with a flying back elbow. Jodie even takes a backstep, but Eileen still reaches her stomach with the elbow shot. Jodie doubles over, and Eileen rolls back to her feet, proceeding to connect with a barrage of Cravate knee shots to her head. With Jodie apparently offline to react, Eileen grabs her arm and pulls her into the Riptide lariat... NO! Gray ducks under that hovers around Eileen, putting her in a belly to back clutch. Eileen reacts with a couple of shots to Jodie's head, until the Queen of Games lets go of the hold. Before Eileen can hit the sweet spot, Jodie just lets go of Eileen and ducks the elbow shot, forcing Eileen into a spin. With the two women facing one another, Jodie reels back and spear her hand towards Eileen's face!...

Zack: JODIE ATTACKS, GOD HAND--

... but Eileen rolls around Jodie and avoids the God Hand for a second time, grabbing her other hand as she hovers around the Queen, yanking her other arm and dragging her into a brutal short arm lariat that pretty much flips Jodie inside out and upside down before she crashes to the mat lifeless for Eileen to make the cover!

Zack: NO!!! RIPTIDE!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Eileen then slumps away from Jodie as the referee points at her as the winner of the match!

Tifa: The winner of this match and advancing in the Femme for All Tournament... EILEEN! AMARO!!!

Zack: A surprisingly fast paced match, very technical too, between Jodie and Eileen, and the hometown darling is knocked out of the Femme for All! Eileen's record of upsetting the hometown talent continues!

Mai: And Gray's record of missing the mark continues as well, though she has nothing to be ashamed of! She really brought the fight to the Tsunami, but it's Eileen Amaro who advances to the semifinals!

Conflict of Interest

As the show heads to the back, there we find Christian Kincaid standing in front of the Velocity logo rubbing his hands together as though he is looking forward to something. He is soon joined by his brother, Cody.

Christian: You all heard the news on Twitter this week. And if you didn’t, you heard a 20 minute dissertation that started the show tonight. The Evolution Champion is going to be challenging for the FFW Championship at Global Wars.

Cody: You’re right, I announced it earlier this week. With the career year that Leona has had...unifying two championships and retiring one...being undefeated since December of last year...there’s no question in my mind she’s deserved the shot. So at Global Wars, she has it. Leona’s title, however, will not be on the line in that match.

Christian nods at that, apparently this is the first he’s hearing about that fact as well.

Cody: Leona has two title defenses already planned, and Nevaeh is already the FFW Champion. So if she won both, she’d just vacate it and we’d have to crown another champion anyway.

Christian: Makes sense to me. Not many FFW Champions want to be Evolution Champion, but---

Cody: True, but that’s not why I asked you to meet with me. I’m just waiting on…

Cody and Christian look to the left, and see the person Cody apparently did invite, that being the Witch of Wall Street herself. Steph pops in wearing a Givenchy green ankle length dress with a slit up to the hip and showing off a pair of shark lock knee high boots. She has a devious grin across her face as she pops a rolled newspaper across the palm of her hand, once and again and again.

Steph: Well let’s be honest with ourselves. I mean Leona is getting the keys to the kingdom potentially when she faces Nevaeh... Not that I like her odds but hey. She doesn’t NEED the Evolution championship anymore, and it’s not like she ever got to face me. Sounds like that can finally be remedied.

Cody: That is precisely why I asked both of you to come talk with me tonight. We all saw your victory over Eileen at Sin & Sacrifice, congratulations on that. And by the stipulation of that match, you get your Evolution title shot first. And that will be here on Velocity in two weeks in the main event. You’ll meet Leona one on one, and the winner will meet Eileen at a later date.

This seems to make Christian a bit more thoughtful as he realizes what this means.

Cody: Which is even more interesting considering you manage them both, big brother.

He gives Christian a pat on the shoulder as the manager continues to ponder this fact. The wicked wrestler herself looks at her manager with an eyebrow raised before she holds up her rolled up copy of this week’s Wall Street.

Steph: If there’s any consolation, I won’t ask you to hand me this when the time comes. It’s not I would expect it handed to me anyway. An occasion like this or against Kelly... Not that you wouldn’t be cheering me on though... Right?

She balances the rolled up newspaper on one finger.

Christian: I’ll be there regardless. Probably be like tonight’s main event, and hang out at the booth with Zack to call it. Steph here doesn’t need me to win, and Leona never has.

He told his brother. As Cody was about to comment, Christian continued.

Christian: I mean you saw her match with Eileen at Sin & Sacrifice. That was all Steph right there, she proved who the better woman was entirely by herself. And that’s been the whole run for Leona since December, so...I’ll be there and raise the hand of the winner.

Cody: Should be a hell of a match. Just wanted to let you both know so you could prepare as necessary.

Steph: I’m sure we both will be. You know it’s funny... Although Kinsey did beat me, before her... Well, when was the last time I was ever pinned or made to submit? Granted, I didn’t have a championship during all of that time but it is something to keep in mind. Maybe gold makes it more impressive when you can’t be beaten? All I know is that your ‘reigning, defending, two time Evolution champion’ The Stephanie Stefano has a really nice ring to it and I’ll be doing my best... Or worst, depending on your prerogative, to make that happen.

Cody: Or maybe it’s defending it every single Velocity without fail, including Unstoppable this year. Either way, I’m looking forward to it. Good luck.

Cody exited the shot from there as Christian and Steph exchanged glances and Steph mouths to CK, ‘Was that a little too arrogant?’. From there, we head elsewhere.

A Contented Goddess

Valentina Lozano is shown strolling the halls backstage, working the area like she owns it. With a smile in her face and her hands on her hips, she advances across the floor with confidence, commanding the eyes of those who she passes by to see her….and not giving them the time of day.

Just then, as she heads in an open area, she is stopped by Kendra Barton. She was clearly not thrilled being near her. However, she wasn’t going to let the interviewer stop her current mood.

Kendra: Valentina, what happened out there tonight? Why did you go out there and do such a thing to Mallory Bennett? Attacking her the way that you did and then humiliate her like that?

As she was talking, Valentina gives herself a “brush off” on her shoulder, giving herself props for what she and Isis done to “The Malicious One” earlier.

Kendra: I know that you’re scheduled to face Mallory at Breaking Point next week. But don’t you think that what you did went a little bit too far?

Valentina shows mild surprise as she turns to face Kendra. She looks like she was going to reprimand her, but she figures she’s not worth it and kills her...with a smile.

Valentina: Oh Kendra, Kendra. My sweet simpleton, Kendra. You are so cute, love.

Valentina gives a light pinch to Kendra’s cheek, much like a grandmother would do to her grandkid. Kendra was not amused with this at all. However, she keeps her composure in check as she continues to listen.

Valentina: At least you have something to compensate for your denseness. I know you’re not that naive to see that grungy little tramp is the one who started what happened out there. What she did to Isis with those cheap shots? How she was speaking about me? Pure unadulterated disrespect, Kendra. Not classy at all. I felt that it was within my integrity to be the bigger woman and straighten that whore out. I made her know exactly where I stand with her and made her understand where she stands with me…no….where she stands beneath me. She’s nothing more than filthy scum stuck on the bottom of my shoe. And at Breaking Point, I’m going to scrape that scavenger off once and for all and flush her back to where she spawned from. She’s the one who dug her grave when she dared to step up to Ascension. And now she’s going to ro--

Valentina suddenly gets cut off via a bicycle high knee to the side of the head as Mallory comes down on her with fury, staring down at her with a snarl before she mounts the Latin Goddess. She begins to drop down on fists on Lozano, before reaching down and pulling her up by the hair. She goes to lay another fist into the face of Val but her arm gets stopped by a large arm from behind. Mal only gets a second to turn around before Isis catches her with a big right hand across the jaw, before grabbing her and heaving her into the wall. She begins stomping out Mal and soon Val gets up, joining her as Kendra begins yelling for security to break them both up!

Kendra: Someone!? Anyone!?

The two Ascension members continue laying into Mal before Val puts her hands under Mallory’s and forces her up with a full nelson as Isis gets ready to make a mess of the contender for her championship! From out of nowhere Future Shock Prospect Gillie Barnes LEAPS on top of Isis and applies an old school sleeper hold, death gripping her legs around the Future Shock champion’s waist while Mallory snaps her head back and headbutts Val before turning around as the two begin hammering each other! As Isis backs up into the wall and crushes Gillie who is still trying to hold on for dear life, the security begins pouring and forcing the four women apart.

Mallory and Gillie both get pulled back to one side of the hall, while the two-third of Ascension get pushed back to the other. Mal holds her hands up, muttering she’s cool, she’s cool...

Before she immediately tries charging through, trying to get her hands on Isis and Mal both, forcing Gillie to pull her back as Isis dares Mal to try her while Valentina has to pull the Future Shock champion back before we go to commercial.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 06:14:30 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 03:57:26 am »

We are taken back to the ring for the main event as the Charlotte crowd makes plenty of noise as they see the match previewed on the video wall.

Tifa: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Femme for All opening round match!

Zack: One down, one to go! We already know who three of the women who are moving forward in the tournament are, and we’re about to find out who the fourth will be! And I suspect the crowd may be split here. I’ll be joined by Christian Kincaid momentarily.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Tifa: Introducing first, she is one half of the FFW Unity Tag Team Champions! Representing the Burning Star Express, please welcome……….’LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!!!!

Zack: With Isis in the tournament, it only made sense Andi got included too considering she’s the only one to hold a singles win over the Titaness. But she has an opponent of a totally different skill set than the reigning Future Shock Champion ahead of her tonight.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands. Christian heads for the broadcast booth, and is heard putting on his headset.

Tifa: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: Kelly has been building one hell of a record in recent weeks, knocking off two former FFW Champions. She has her work cut out for her though against Andi, no doubt. Christian, welcome to the booth.

Christian: Happy to be here, thanks for inviting me. You’re about to see two women who live off their feet practically, Zack. This is a Pay Per View match, in my opinion.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match as both women move to the center, shaking hands out of mutual respect. The crowd seems mostly split in their support as dueling chants for both girls can be heard throughout the Spectrum Center. They look at the crowd, taking in the response with smiles on their faces before they lock up in the center of the ring. Kelly begins to push Andi backwards, thanks to a slight height advantage. But Andi surprises her by breaking it, and immediately using a drop toe hold to bring her down to the mat. Kincaid hops up quickly, only to turn into a hard kick in the ribs followed by two more. Andi pulls her arm up, and fires front kicks into her body to double her over. She quickly bounces off the ropes, and rolls over Kelly’s back as she is bent over, landing on her feet behind her. As Kelly finally rises up, Andi delivers a dropkick into her back that sends her forward into the ropes. Takata takes off for the far side and rebounds quickly, baseball sliding under the bottom rope to nip up on the apron and drop a leg across the back of Kelly’s head, and snapping her neck against the middle rope. The acrobat stumbles backwards into the ring trying to catch her breath before Andi hops up onto the top rope, and flies off with a clothesline that leaves Kelly laying.

Zack: These two didn’t waste any time in picking up the pace, and Andi Takata definitely is hitting Kelly from all sides already.

Christian: Both of them have their speed and agility, but one thing Andi has in spades over Kelly is experience. She’s been a wrestler for a lot longer, so she may throw things at Kelly she hasn’t seen.

As Kelly starts to get back up, Andi is right on top of her with forearm strikes to the back of her head before she spins her around and does the same to the front. Takata backs Kelly into the corner, firing cross elbow shots next before she whips her across to the far corner. Kelly crashes back first against the turnbuckles as Andi darts in behind her, leaving her feet to send her flying with a monkey flip out to the center of the ring. The alien princess hops up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, looking behind her for a split second before she launches herself into a moonsault onto the prone acrobat. She quickly hooks the outside leg for the cover as Fisk drops to make a count.

Zack: Moonsault off the middle, and Andi’s not getting paid by the hour!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kelly kicked out after the two as Andi climbed back to her feet. She pumped her arm to rally her supporters a bit before grabbing Kelly’s feet under her arms, and falling backwards into a catapult that sent the acrobat flying into the same corner. Kelly’s head struck the turnbuckle as Andi caught her stumbling out of the corner with a spinning heel kick to the jaw that dropped her. She dove across her again for the cover immediately after that.

Christian: I think Andi’s trying to smother Kelly with all the offense, seems like she’s starting a lot faster than I’ve normally seen her do in the past.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kelly kicked out again as Andi sat her up, and drove an elbow into the back of her head before she got back to her feet. Kincaid began to move towards the ropes, trying to create some separation from the Unity Champion. Andi took off towards the ropes again, rebounding off the far side as she grabbed Kelly’s head, looking to use a springboard bulldog. But when she left her feet, Kincaid shoved her off and sent her over the top rope to the floor in a heap.

Zack: Andi was looking for that springboard bulldog, and Kelly shot her off like a rocket!  And the co-holder of the Unity Championship hit the floor like an anvil!

Christian: While Andi may have an experience advantage, Kelly still has outstanding instincts. She’s seen her use that move more than once, and she avoided it at the most optimal moment.

Andi stirred a bit on the floor, clutching a hand to her lower back as she started to sit up. The space princess began to push up to her feet, turning from the crowd back to the ring. And there she found Kelly back up as the acrobat dove over the top rope with a suicide dive that drove her right back to the floor again. Kelly was clearly still pretty woozy from all she’d taken so far as she sat up, trying to get her bearings before she rose to her feet. Kincaid glanced up to see the referee starting to count them both out of the ring before she pulled Andi up, and shoved her back under the bottom rope before sliding in after her.

Zack: A tope suicida from the Coney Island Acrobat, and wisely, Kelly put this match right back in the ring.

Christian: She knows she isn’t going to pin Andi on the floor, or make her submit out there. Unlike some, she wants the win without question. She’s not interested in countouts or disqualifications.

Andi began to sit up again as Kelly circled around behind her, showing off her own kicking ability as she fired relentless blows into her back rapid-fire. The crowd counted them for her. After the sixth in a row connected, Kelly took off towards the ropes and used a bulldog of her own, but spiked Andi’s face into the mat between her legs before she flopped back to the canvas. Kincaid gave herself another second to get her marbles together after all she absorbed before she darted towards the corner, and made her way to the top rope. Perched there, she waited till Andi got up to her feet and dove off with a top rope lungblower that brought the crowd to its feet! Kelly dove across Andi for the cover as Fisk dropped to count!

Zack: Lungblower from the high rent district, and Kelly’s gonna send her fans home happy right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Andi got her shoulder up in time as Kelly sat up on her knees, looking down with some respect towards the fallen space princess.

Christian: She might have gotten her shoulder up, but there’s no way Andi knows where she is right now. She couldn’t tell you if she was in Charlotte or Chechnya.

Kincaid got to her feet before she took off towards the ropes. She hopped up to the middle rope for a springboard Lionsault, but as she came down, Andi brought her knees up. Kelly crashed into them, and collapsed onto the mat beside her, clutching her ribs. Both women lay on the canvas for a moment as the ten count began anew until Andi sat up, wrapping her legs around Kelly’s waist and applying a body scissors to squeeze the ribs she had just damaged. The alien princess propped back on her hands, trying to tighten the grip and increase the pressure as Kelly sat slumped to one side with a tense expression on her face.

Christian: This is very smart by Andi, she’s trying to take the wind out of Kelly. And it gives her a chance to recover herself. Kelly’s not going to punch or kick her sitting where she is right now.

Zack: Andi Takata is not built like a powerhouse wrestler, but her legs are incredibly powerful! It’s why those kicks of hers are nearly lethal shots, no matter where she lands them.

Fisk dropped down in front of Kelly, asking her if she wanted to submit. But the acrobat made clear she was not interested in that. Meanwhile behind her, Andi pushed up on her hands and attempted to get even more out of the body scissors. Kincaid was clearly in a lot of pain, but still refused to quit. Andi finally dropped back to a seat, and started firing forearm strikes across the back of her head repeatedly. Each shot rocked Kelly forward till she slumped backwards, allowing Andi to apply a sleeper before she released the body scissors. Takata got to her knees behind her, and leaned into Kelly as she locked the sleeper in tighter.

Zack: What a fantastic series of holds from the Unity Champion! Andi saw Kelly wasn’t going to quit, so she’s going to take the choice away from her and put her out with this sleeper!

Christian: See how she’s leaning into her? That makes it worse, Zack. Not only is she cutting off Kelly’s breathing, but she’s making her carry Andi’s body weight at the same time.

Fisk continued to ask Kelly if she wanted to submit, but when he didn’t get an immediate answer, he lifted her arm. It dropped quickly, and did so again when he raised it a second time. When he lifted it a third, it dropped but the other arm shot up into the air. Andi glanced over to see that arm as Kelly brought the other up, and boxed her ears. It stunned the space princess for a moment until Kelly did it again, causing Andi to let go and wobble behind her. Kelly slid down, and shot a Pele style kick to the top of her head that toppled Takata backwards onto the canvas. The acrobat leaned forward in a seat, breathing heavily as she tried to shake off the effects of the sleeper Andi had applied.

Christian: You can tell how effective that sleeper was for Andi. Kelly’s trying to revive herself. Normally, she’d already be on top of Andi at this point.

Zack: Kelly’s just trying to refill her lungs right now, and get the blood flowing again. She’s feeling lethargic with good reason. But Andi’s already starting to get up again.

Zack was right as Andi began to get to her feet as Kelly was still trying to come around herself. The space princess finally rose to a vertical stance, and took off towards the far side ropes. Kelly began to push up to her feet as Andi rebounded, and planted her with a leg drop to the back of her head that spiked Kelly’s face into the canvas. She quickly rolled her over for the cover, grabbing the outside leg in the attempt as the referee went to count.

Zack: Kelly’s face struck the canvas, and Andi’s looking to go to round 2 right here! Global Wars points on the line as well!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kelly’s shoulder popped up before the three count as Andi got back to her feet. Once more, she rallied the BSX fans in the Spectrum Center behind her and headed for the corner. She ascended to the top rope, waving for the blonde to get back to her feet.

Christian: Andi’s got something big in mind, but she’s giving Kelly time to figure out what’s going on and that can be extremely dangerous!

Andi decided not to wait any longer after all, extending her arms to her side and leaping off the top with a diving headbutt. Kelly nipped up to her feet, and countered with a facebuster as Andi dove towards her! Takata bounced face first off the canvas like a ball before Kelly lunged across her for the cover!

Christian: I told you! She gave her too long, and we’ll see you soon, Jo!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Andi’s arm popped up right before the three was about to land, causing Kelly to roll off the cover onto the mat to try to pull herself together.

Zack: I don’t know how she did it, but Andi pulled that out from somewhere and this match continues. Somewhere inside this arena, Jo McFarlane is glued to a monitor watching this!

Kelly started to get back to her feet, looking over to see Andi beginning to move again as well. Kincaid darted for the ropes nearest to her as Andi turned to face her. Kelly caught her with a disaster kick to the jaw that flattened her in a heap. The acrobat immediately headed towards the top rope herself this time. With Andi prone on the canvas, Kelly launched herself into a five star frog splash that landed perfectly! The fans came to their feet as Fisk dropped to make the count.

Zack: Frog splash from the heavens above! Kelly’s gonna meet Jo in the next round!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Andi got her shoulder up as the referee’s hand touched the mat, causing him to wave it off and signal a two count. Kelly looked at him in disbelief for a moment as he held up two fingers.

Christian: You’ve got to be kidding me! I could have sworn his hand hit the mat right there! Kelly can’t worry about this though, she has to finish her off!

Kelly got back to her feet, doubling back for the corner. As she was climbing up though, Andi crawled towards her and popped up between her legs. Kelly sat on the alien princess’ shoulders as Takata climbed up to the middle rope...and fell backwards with an electric chair that spiked Kelly into the mat! She quickly rolled through for a cover as Fisk dove to make the count.

Zack: ELECTRIC CHAIR from the middle rope! That’s gotta be all!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! NO!!

Kelly rolled her shoulder in time as the three was about to hit the mat, causing Andi to roll towards the ropes. She sat against them, trying to get her wind back before she grabbed the top rope to pull herself to her feet.

Christian: I am gaining new respect for Andi, she pulls this stuff seemingly from nowhere! But she still hasn’t won yet, Kelly does not go down easily!

Kincaid started to get up as well, turning into a superkick from Andi that stumbled her backwards. Takata connected with another and another and another before Kincaid collapsed finally to the canvas.

Zack: FOUR in a row, it’s a superkick party in Charlotte! Andi is seconds...and I mean seconds away...from heading to the semifinals!

Takata dropped to her knees, still trying to pull herself together before she crawled towards the corner. She used her hands to pull herself up to her feet and back up to the top rope again. She began to give the signal for her version of the Diamond Cutter.

Zack: Christian, if she hits this, Kelly’s going out right here!!

As Andi perched herself, Kelly nipped up to her feet and darted towards her. Takata’s eyes widened as Kelly scaled the corner, and came off with Andi to deliver the cyclorama!

Christian: CRASH AND BURN!!

Kelly hooked both legs for the cover as Fisk dove into position to make the count.

Zack: Where the hell did that come from?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk sat up, and called for the bell as the crowd roared in approval. Kelly rolled off the cover, collapsing to a seat against the ropes as she gasped for breath. The referee raised her hand in victory.

Zack: Andi went for the Space Crusher, but Kelly somehow felt it coming….and a cyclorama later, we got ourselves one hell of a semifinal match on both sides of the brackets!

Tifa: Here is your winner, and advancing in the Femme for All…..KELLY KINCAID!!!

Christian: You’re damn right we do! Jo, we’ll be seeing you again real soon! My hats off to Andi, that girl is one of the toughest women I’ve ever seen! Now if you’ll excuse me, Zack..

Christian left the booth, dropping his headset as he stepped into the ring and helped his wife to her feet. He raised her hand in victory, bringing a tired smile to her face as she leaned against him to continue trying to get herself together. Andi began to get up next as Kelly moved towards her, offering her a handshake again. Andi accepted it, and raised Kelly’s hand.

Zack: Nothing but class, and a whole lot of respect right there! Kelly Kincaid will meet Jo McFarlane in the next round, and they know each other well! We thank you for joining us here tonight for Velocity! And we’ll see you at Breaking Point!

Kelly hugged her husband, looking up to the video wall with the updated brackets featuring her name next to Jo as Velocity faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: