Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 11:45:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Holiday Break 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Break 2016  (Read 134 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 20, 2016, 04:51:47 pm »

As we do each and every year, FFW/SVW will be enjoying a holiday break coming up in December. For those who don't know, that's the time we take a deep breath, recharge the creative batteries, and spend the holidays with family and friends. The last FFW show of 2016 will be Global Wars. Those of you who signed up for #WWC5 on the SVW boards will, of course, have that to plan for and look forward to. The FFW calendar will resume with the January 13th Velocity in the new year.

SVW's last show will be Rampage, and their new year will kick off with the January 15th Uprising. Future Shock will wrap up for 2016 on November 28, which will be Episode 12. I like to have this time for all us, because after a year of busting our humps, we all deserve a little downtime. Use it as you wish. I figure with the holidays, you may have family obligations. Or you could be like me, and will plan to grow to any comfortable piece of furniture and rut in your own sloth.

You guys continue to make FFW/SVW better and better every year, and I can't thank you for for the support. I never dreamed when I opened either that it would be like this. I'm honored and humbled, thank you all so much for everything that you do.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: