Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 09:17:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - October 22, 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - October 22, 2016  (Read 286 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 24, 2016, 04:11:49 pm »

Live from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
October 22, 2016

The FFW logo is shown flashig across the screen with the world behind it. From there, the corridors of the Bridgestone Arena are next seen as production staff are shown scurrying through the hallways till the camera lands on one pair in particular. They are certainly not part of production, but instead the Future Shock Director and one of the Prospects, a striking brunette at that.

Adam: So this is what the main roster shows look like. Not usually this much activity at the Center for Future Shock, or nearly this many people. But I’m glad you came. I got you your own little private room to use unless you rather wander around and meet some of the main roster talent.

Missy: I think I’d like to have a little walk around, I don’t do well with sitting still for too long. Besides, you can’t beat the excitement of being backstage on a show night. As long as I don’t get mistaken for part of the crew.

Adam: I...don’t think that’ll happen. Most of our production crew doesn’t look like you do too much. Are we ready for Resistance? I know dodgeball might not have been up your alley, but this is your debut in the ring here. I figure this may be ar more in your line of expertise.

Missy smiles as she narrowly dodges someone rushing past.

Missy: I think you’re right, I don’t have one of those snazzy crew t-shirts for a start. Dodgeball… I think my lack of ability at dodging flying balls showed in that challenge. I kicked myself for a week after that but onwards and upwards. Hopefully my showing at Resistance will be more impressive but that really wouldn’t take much. I could just pretend I sucked so bad at dodgeball to make myself look better when I actually perform to my usual standards… couldn’t I?

Adam: Maybe if you hadn’t said it on camera… But inasmuch as Sunny and I don’t necessarily agree anymore on well...anything, she is still a very talented woman. She was one half of the second longest reigning Unity tag champions here a couple years or so ago. She’s become something of a cult figure with her followers now, preaching about ‘Strength Through Adversity.” I want you to be fully aware of what you could be up against.

Missy: Oh..yes, the camera. I tend to forget they’re there most of the time. Well bang goes that idea. As for Sunny, I won’t be underestimating her, I never underestimate any opponent...even a rookie on their first day in the ring can get lucky. I’m going to up my training and do everything I can to make sure I’m fully prepared. I won’t let you down Adam… or at least, I’m going to try not to.

Adam: Come see me after the show is over. I had one of the guys in production put together a DVD of some of her last FFW matches. A lot of them are tag matches, as you might expect. But you can give them a watch, might help you prepare for this. You’ll see she’s small but kicks like a beast.

Missy: That would be a great help. I always do my research on my opponents but that will save me a lot of hours of trawling back through the old shows… not that watching old shows wouldn’t be a blast but it’s time better spent in training. So...when you say she’s small, how small are we talking? Would make a nice change to have an opponent not towering over me for a change.

Adam: About 5’3. She-

Adam gets cut off as the pair are approached by Cody, who taps his arm as they walk past him. The Director turns to see him.

Cody: You wanted to see me?

Adam: Yeah, just to let you know that I was going to see about keeping Mel on the main roster going forward and maybe inquire about a trade. But since you’re here, I’d like you to meet Missy.

Cody: I’m familiar with her from Future Shock, but it’s a pleasure to meet you either way, Missy. Welcome to Breaking Point.

Cody gives her his full attention, and offers her a handshake.

Cody: I’ve watched you in your other promotion before, and I’m looking forward to seeing what you can do in one of our rings next week.

Missy smiles pleasantly at Cody, a little shocked at the recognition.

Missy: The pleasure is mine and I’m a little surprised that you’ve seen any of my matches. I must admit I’m really looking forward to getting into the Future Shock ring next week and hopefully showing you what I can do and justify my being here.

Cody: I’m sure you’ll be phenomenal. We’ll be watching. Now if you’ll excuse me…

He makes an exit, already being pulled in another direction.

Adam: We’ll see how busy the owner is, and maybe you’ll get to meet her too. Don’t hold your breath though.

Missy: What if I really wanted to hold my breath though? Now I can’t because you told me not to…. It would be nice to meet her if she’s free but I can imagine she’d be extremely busy.

He nods in agreement as the pair head off. The opening video for Breaking Point follows from there.

After the opening video for the show, we head inside the arena to the roar of the crowd as the fans wave their signs when they see themselves on television. Anita is then shown stepping through the ropes into the ring with a smile on her face.

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome to scenic Nashville, Tennessee! We are live from the Bridgestone Arena here in the Volunteer State as we continue on the road to Global Wars. Zack here, as always, alongside Mai Hotaru. And we’re about to kick things off with a debut!

Mai: More than a little hoopla was involved when it was announced that Artemis Kaiser had signed with FFW. And after spending a recent portion of her career wrestling in bowling alleys for a defunct promotion, she gets to be on a much bigger stage than that tonight.

Anita: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall!

The lights go out as blue and purple spotlights start to search the crowd.  The opening strands of “VooDoo Child” by Jimi Hendrix as the spotlights finally settle on the top of the ramp way.

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
Chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise just a little sand
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child

The fans almost drowned out the music when Kimmi walks out from behind the curtain.  Kimmi grins as she poses for a second at the top of the ramp wearing her Penguin Burger shirt.  She waits a moment before making her way down the ramp.

I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
I said, I didn't mean to take you up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to you one of these days
And if I don't meet you no more in this world
Then I'll, I'll meet you in the next one
And don't be late, don't be late
'Cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child
I'm a voodoo child

As Kimmi makes it to ring side, she takes off her shirt and tosses it into the crowd, much to the disdain of the fans.  Hopping up onto the apron, Kimmi did the splits before sliding under the bottom rope.  Kimmi smirked as she stood up and taunted her opponent before going to the corner that the ref instructed her to go to.

Anita: She hails from Westfield, New Jersey! This is….KIMMI HATE!!!

Mai: As much stuff as was made about Artemis, how much do you think Kimmi here would love to make her regret ever signing a contract? And if she wants, she can give her the Ashleigh Powell treatment!

Zack: Cold-blooded as ever, but you’re right about Kimmi likely wanting to spoil Artemis’ FFW debut. But she’s got her work cut out for her tonight, as far as I’m concerned.

“WITH BLOOD AND RAGE OF CRIMSON RED, RIPPED FROM A CORPSE SO FRESHLY DEAD, TOGETHER WITH MY HELLISH HATE, I WILL BURN YOU ALL! THAT IS YOUR FATE!”

The arena lights fall into darkness. In the sky, there is only flashes of blue and purple. They cascade, while rumbling thunder and flashes of lightning flow out. The lightning illuminates the arena briefly. The audience is silence, only awaiting what would come next. As they fall into a false sense of security, they are delightfully greeted by the screech of an electric guitar. The countdown of “Sonne” by Rammstein follows. The audience counts down with it.

"ᴇɪɴs, ᴢᴡᴇɪ, ᴅʀᴇɪ, ᴠɪᴇʀ, ғᴜɴғ, sᴇᴄʜs, sɪᴇʙᴇɴ, ᴀᴄʜᴛ, ɴᴏɪɴ, ᴀᴜs."

The heavy instrumentals deafen the audience. The lights go full on, switching rapidly between blue and light purple. Stepping into the light, the God of Anger makes her appearance. The light showcases the infamous red mark that she dons upon her face, her war paint. She looks among the arena with a vicious spirit radiating off her. She tightens the tape around her hands and takes a deep breath. It only takes a moment before Artemis Kaiser lets free her loud roar of battle. She begins her march down the rampway.

Sparks from gerbs flutter alongside her, engulfing in brilliant light. The tail end of her coat flies behind her; her cap shadows her face. The crowd chants along with the familiar words of her thunderous battle hymn. As she makes it to the center of the ramp, she stops. She bows her head, a prayer of some sort. At this time, Cory takes a step forward and begins to make the call.

Anita: Making her way down to the ring, weighing in at 135 pounds, fighting out of Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada, she is the GOD OF ANGER, ARTEMIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS KAAAAAAAAAAAAISEEEEEEEEER!

Artemis lifts her head on sequence and continues her way down the ramp. Her eyes are sharp with violent intention. She pays no heed to the audience as she leaps clean onto the ring apron. She stands there for a moment before entering the ring.

She then ascends the nearest turnbuckle. From there, she raises her head and roars again. Her wolf teeth mouthguard shines brightly before she concludes her roar. She then leaps off the turnbuckle. She fires off some blows into the turnbuckle pad before turning her head towards the ring. She shadow boxes slightly before leaning onto the ropes like a hungry, anxious beast. Artemis Kaiser is ready.

Zack: You can look at the face of Artemis Kaiser, and see that woman right there is focused. She’s intense, and more than ready to go here!

Mai: God of Anger, I wonder if she knows Kratos. Kimmi may make her feet like Mercury before this thing is all said and done.

Referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell as Artemis heads right for the center of the ring without any hesitation. Kimmi listens to the crowd for a moment, clearly not interested as she moves towards her opponent. Kaiser looks up into the redhead’s face, bouncing on the balls of her feet before she slaps Kimmi across the jaw with a loud smack! Hate’s eyes widen in anger before Kaiser begins to unload with right hands to her head before she has a chance to react. Shot after shot connect, backing Hate up with each blow before she turns on her heel and connects with a high roundhouse kick that catches Kimmi on the side of her head. It causes her to stumble backwards a few more steps before Kaiser shoves her back into the ropes, and unleashes a series of knife edge chops across her chest. Before Kimmi has a chance to react, she grabs her head into a Muay Thai clench and fires knees into her face one after another before sending her down to the canvas with a butterfly suplex.

Zack: Is Artemis Kaiser fired up or what?! You can tell she loves her strikes, and she was lighting Kimmi up with those knife edge chops!

Mai: How dare she slap poor Kimmi?! I don’t think she realizes what kind of trouble she’s getting herself into here, but she’ll learn.

When Kimmi tried to get back up, Artemis grabbed her head again and began to execute a gator roll around the ring repeatedly. After just a few seconds, she got back to her feet still holding Kimmi’s head before connecting with more knee strikes like she had used before. As Kimmi finally got herself free and stumbled a few steps, Artemis pinned one arm behind her and connected with a hammerlock suplex. Kimmi went rolling into the ropes from the momentum, causing Artemis to go straight for her and get intercepted by the official because Kimmi was indeed under the bottom rope. The brunette shook her head, backing up a couple steps and waiting for Kimmi to roll back into the ring and to her feet. Kaiser took off towards her, only for Kimmi to duck and scoop her up for a stun gun, dropping her neck across the top rope. Artemis crashed into the canvas before Kimmi lunged across her, pounding forearms into the back of her head to keep her down. The redhead took a moment to collect herself as she pulled Kaiser up from behind by the waist, a series of headbutts connected with the back of her head before Hate threw her with a German suplex that caused the back of Kaiser’s head to smack the middle turnbuckle in the corner on the way down.

Mai: I think she’s a little too eager to fight, and now it’s costing her. People give Kimmi a lot of crap, but she knows how to hurt someone. Just ask Artemis here.

Zack: No one ever said Kimmi couldn’t trade i the ring, they just don’t like how she carries herself. But if she can knock off Artemis here, I think she’ll definitely get some new attention!

Kimmi grabbed Artemis by the feet, and dragged her out of the corner. She scooped them under both arms and fell backwards, catapulting her to land double over the top rope. Kaiser hung half and half over the top rope, holding her abdomen before Kimmi grabbed her feet and jerked her back into the ring, causing her to faceplant on the canvas as a result. Amused with herself, she rolled her over and laid back across her nonchalantly for the cover before Keanan fell to count.

Mai: Some new offense out of Kimmi there, I don’t remember seeing her do that and she’s already got the pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Artemis shoved her off the cover before she sat up, holding one arm tight against her ribs for a moment. Kimmi immediately got back to her feet, firing a stiff front kick into her spine before she pulled her back to a vertical base.

Zack: She should know better than to think she’s going to put Artemis away like that, that’s just arrogance from someone who honestly has no reason to be arrogant of anything.

Hate snapped her arms around Artemis’ waist, looking for another suplex only for the brunette to start firing back elbows into both ears to get free. It worked fairly well as Kimmi stumbled backwards off balance before Artemis spun into her, grabbed her head and delivered a jumping DDT. The offense had taken a toll though as she sat up, trying to collect herself for a moment and looked over to see Kimmi beginning to stir. Kaiser pushed up to her feet, and took off towards the ropes. When Kimmi was back on her feet, Artemis left hers for a running single leg dropkick that staggered Kimmi back into the ropes.

Zack: There’s the FALCON KICK! Kimmi’s lucky the ropes caught her or she would have went down like ...well you, Mai!

That didn’t deter Kaiser at all as she headed for the corner, turned on a dime and charged out. She left her feet again with a Superwoman punch that floored Kimmi easily. Artemis lunged across her, grabbing the outside leg for the cover.

Mai: You have no idea how long it takes me to go….Hey!

Zack: Right into that FALCON PUNCH!! Kaiser’s gonna call it a night!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kimmi rolled her shoulder before the three, causing the Canadian to roll off the cover and get back to her feet. She circled around behind her as Kimmi began to rise, scooping her up into a half nelson backbreaker that drove her back into the mat yet again.

Zack: Artemis is deceptively powerful, and she’s certainly back in charge! Kimmi needs to find a way to break this building momentum, or this is only going to get worse!

Hate started to get back up again as Kaiser went to grab her, but she caught the brunette with a headbutt of her own into the ribs she had attacked earlier. It stunned Artemis briefly, allowing Kimmi to get back to her feet. Hate fired a few rights into her head before she whipped her with velocity into the far corner. The brunette crashed chest first as Kimmi backed up, and charged towards her. As she bridged the gap though, Artemis caught her with a spinning backfirst into the jaw that nearly sent her down to the canvas.

Zack: What a shot! Artemis may have cracked Kimmi’s jaw right there!

Kimmi somehow managed to regain her balance, and charge forward with a clothesline. Kaiser ducked it, and scooped Kimmi upside down and into a backdrop driver on the back of her head and neck. The crowd was definitely behind her as she dragged her towards the center, and dropped to the canvas to apply her armtrap crossface!

Mai: Uh oh, this isn’t looking for my favorite Kool-Aid redhead!

Zack: You got that right, Kaiser’s got one of her favorite submissions locked in! She calls it AK-93!!

Kimmi tried to reach for the ropes, not finding any since they were in the center of the ring. Artemis pulled back on her head, gritting her teeth as she applied increasing pressure to the redhead as Kimmi tried to grab onto anything she could but found nothing. After a few seconds, Hate finally tapped the mat before the referee called for the bell!

Zack: And that’ll do it! Hate tapped out, and Artemis Kaiser has made a very successful outing in her FFW debut!

Kaiser got to her feet after releasing the hold, letting the referee raise her hand in victory as the crowd heard Anita make it official.

Anita: Here is your winner by submission…….’THE GOD OF ANGER’ ARTEMIS KAISER!!!

As soon as Artemis turned around though, a bicycle kick caught her in the mouth to the boos of the Nashville crowd. The camera panned up to see Valentina standing over her with a dismissive shake of her head as she pressed her boot against her throat.

Zack: That was the Priceless Kiss, what business does Valentina have here? She’s in the main event later tonight!

As Valentina pressed her boot to Artemis’ throat, she leaned over and told her she hadn’t forgotten her and sarcastically welcomed her to FFW.

Mai: There’s some history here, Zack. These two know each other, and I’m going to guess they weren’t besties back then.

Lozano stepped off her throat, and helped Kimmi to her feet to raise her hand to the dismay of the crowd. The pair left the ring as Artemis finally began to get up to her knees, staring back at the exiting Valentina with Kimmi.

Zack: That may well be, but Valentina’s already got one fight tonight….and I think she just picked up a second one with Artemis Kaiser!

The intensity on Kaiser’s face is the last image we see before Breaking Point takes it’s first commercial break.

Storm Warning

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes.
Now there’s no one there to listen,
No one there to listen…

Rev Theory’s “Something New” plays over the speakers, drawing a slightly confused reaction from the Nashville crowd. Their confusion soon turns to jeers, as appearing on the ramp, are Mel Avilo and Bianca Salvador. The two friends look at each other and shrug their shoulders before making their way to the ring, where Bianca slides into the ring while Mel goes under the apron. Then she pulls out...two bar stools? Bianca takes them from her friend while Mel then heads to the timekeeper’s table and takes a couple of microphones. Joining Bianca in the ring at last, she makes a “cut” motion over her throat which kills the music.

Mel: Este lugar é cheio de caipiras, Bianca. Muito decepcionante.

The crowd jeers louder, which makes the brunette giggle.

Mel: Aww, the rednecks don’t like me saying the place is full of ‘em, Bianca! Then again, this is the place that worships Elvis like a God and hasn’t so much as thought to dust Graceland in damn near forty years! Thankfully I don’t have allergies.

Bianca: … except you do, and I’m surprised it hasn’t kicked in yet. Though I do expect Mel to start sneezing like there’s no tomorrow and it’ll be YOUR fault, because everyone knows Mellie is allergic to stupid!

More jeers as the two Brazilians smirk at one another.

Mel: THAT IS NOT THE ALLERGY I MEANT GODDAMNIT! ...And there I go, taking the Lord’s name in vain in the Bible Belt. I NEED A SAVIOUR! STRIKE ME DOWN FOR BEING SUCH A CALLOUS BITCH!

The team share a look and laugh.

Mel: But she’s right! I am allergic to stupid, which means if I come anywhere near any of you, I’m probably gonna break out in a sneezing fit that may never end. We wouldn’t want that, would we? Just like how we wouldn’t want these poor, poor souls in the back thinking that they’re ever actually going to have anything that vaguely resembles a shot.

Bianca: Yeah, let’s talk about that for a second. So last time Mel and I were in the ring, we were scoring some well deserved points for Team Brazil against… What team was it again? It kinda… It kinda escapes me…

Mel: Team...ISIS AND WEAKLING QUEEN! ...Or Jodie Gray. Whatever.

Bianca: Oh yeah! That’s right -- Team America! The ones you guys are kind of compelled to cheer for because they’re SUPPOSED to wave the stripes and stars you guys in the South love so much… When you’re not badmouthing black people and saying they were better off as slaves or something. I mean… This is what they do in the South, right? The whole idiot schtick?

Mel: You forgot a bit. Ahem.

Clearing her throat, she shouts the next words in a terrible, terrible southern accent.

Mel: MAH GUNS, Y’ALL! THAT BITCH CLINTON WANTS TO TAKE MAH GUNS! HOW ELSE AM AH GUNNA DEFEND MAH FAMILY THAT NO ONE ACTUALLY WANTS TA DO ANY HARM TA CUZ WE’RE ALL INBRED THAT MUCH, NOT TA MENTION THICK AS PLANKS, Y’ALL, WITHOUT MAH GUNS!

She clears her throat again.

Mel: Now that I’ve about injured myself with that nonsense. We do appreciate that not every team in this is going to be quite a horribly put together as Team America, who is quite literally the giant carrying Sophie in the BFG, except Isis ain’t so friendly. There are teams like Team Scotland, who, no matter what happens with Jo in the Femme For All, will be a team of sisters and sisters work notoriously well together. But even they...they just don’t have what we have.

Bianca: And that is… Perfect synergy.

Bianca smirks.

Bianca: Look up FFW’s history and you’ll see that even the McFarlane sisters’ past has been marred with in-fighting and what not. Well… Most of it between Valerie and Erica; Jo was on the fence for most of it because she was either too young to get it or was just being her cowardly self, whichever works best. And, hey, how about Team Russia, another team of sisters that also has one half that is a Hall of Famer, yet we’ve never really seem them being… y’know, SISTERS, right?

Mel holds a hand up.

Mel: Valerie and Erica don’t fight much in front of a camera. Jo has always gotten it. But we won’t talk about that. Unlike some people on this roster, I’m not into the art of spilling dark secrets to make me look like something. Though I will quite happily rip the hell out of this lot, mostly because it’s fun and easy. But she’s right! There’s no camaraderie in these teams and it’s beyond sad! Team Ireland? Oh Lord. They would maybe be okay if it wasn’t for that idiot Quinn running around. Team England are gubbed because Kat Stryfe should be in the care home checking no one took her falsers. And Team Canada…

Mel laughs.

Mel: The One Woman Show is CRASHING DOWN AROUND THEM!

Bianca: Then there’s Team Japan, that shouldn’t exist because Andi Takata is proud to say she’s literally out of this world, so she doesn’t quite qualify… Guess which team is left, the only team worthy of making it all the way to the end as leaders AND getting those PYP contracts? Us. The Brazilian Storm.

Mel: It’s okay, you can thank us for the fact an actual team, made of two people who know, like and trust each other, took the whole damn thing. And Adam says we’re the first team to form through Global Wars...and we were a team that were a long time coming.

Bianca: So here’s something that all of you rednecks and wannabe wild west gunslingers wanna think about: as soon as Global Wars is over, Mel and I are going to be on top. As we’ve always been supposed to be. It’s where we deserve to be! And then you can turn to Rock, Paper ‘n Scissors Queen and that other golem, watch the kind of people that you had representing your country and then wish we were Americans.

Mel: Or you at least had actual decent people teaming with Isis. Like...Steph Stephano for example.

Bianca: Or Nevaeh Summers! Who wouldn’t want to have the FFW Champion on their team? I know I would… if I didn’t already have the perfect partner already.

Mel: The lady got a point! Team America could have been so much better, but hey! The whole thing could have been people on our level. Never mind!

Bianca: And it’s exactly because Global Wars is NOT made of people on our level… You already know who the champions are. I’m not saying you may already hand us the laurels and the contracts, but… M’just sayin’...

Bianca smirks at Mel.

Bianca: There’s a storm coming, and you’re definitely not ready for it. TAKE COVER!

With that, the girls drop their mics as “Something New” begins to play again and the girls take their leave. From there, we go elsewhere.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:47:08 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 04:13:34 pm »

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Anita: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144lbs….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: Up next, another qualifier on the road to the Fast Track. We have half of last year's Global Wars champions competing for that opportunity to call themselves the first ever Fast Track Champion!

Mai: And Global Wars points are on the line for Lily. A win for her is everything tonight, a loss means...well, she gets nothing.

The opening cords to “Aint Been Done” by Jessie J begins to play over the pa system and before she can even appear on the ramp, the fans are already booing the woman in question. Clover Thomas would appear on the ramp alongside her manager, Enoch Eastwood and just stare at the ring.

Anita: Now introducing, from Boston, Massachusetts, she is accompanied by her manager, Enoch Eastwood; this is “Lucky” Clover Thomas!

Clover walks down to the ring with Enoch shouting words of encouragement her way, she nods her head slowly upon entering the ring and awaits the bell to ring.

Zack: Clover's luck has ironically not been favorable to her, but a win against Lilly and advancing in these qualifiers could do Thomas a lot of favors.

Mai: You saw how she lost to Lily-Rose, right? I could see just as equally a humiliating defeat here for her.

Once the bell rings Clover dashes at Lilly with a string of boxing jabs to the Team London member. Lilly holds her arms up, shielding herself with her forearms while Clover blasts away at her. Thomas stops pummeling Lilly, waiting for her to drop her guard before she kicks at her gut. Clover snapmares Lilly over her shoulder and into a seated position before running at the ropes and hitting Lilly with a running knee that floors Arthur!

Zack: Only a minute into the fight and Clover is taking it to Lilly, not giving her a second to recooperate!

Mai: She's got something to brag about right now, giving it to Lilly and playing a tough game.

Clover grabs the leg and hooks it for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Zack: Still too early in the fight for Clover to capitalize, looks like she's going to have to keep her game strong.

Clover can be heard snarling down at Lilly, lifting her head up to deliver a few more jabs at the London native before picking her up to her feet. Thrusting her head under her arm Clover lifts Lilly up for a suplex, but Arthur slips out behind the Lucky one! She waits for Clover to turn around, and starts to slap across her chest with knife edge chops that even the audience can feel stinging at themselves.  Thomas takes a swing at Lilly, but the Londoner ducks under it and takes a jab at Clover's kidneys before wrapping her arms around the Lucky one's waist and lifting her over for a bridging German Suplex pin!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT

Mai: Eesh, we're supposed to be rooting for Lilly after she aims for someone's kidneys like that?

Zack: It's within the rules, Mai, and Lilly is looking to get everything this match offers her as a prize!

Lily sits Clover up and grabs her head, placing her into a sleeper hold submission. The ref asks Clover if she wants to give in, but her response is to elbow back at Lilly until she lets go of the hold. Clover rolls to her feet and catches an uppercut to Lily's jaw! Lilly stumbles back, allowing Clover to come at her with a spinning back elbow that knocks Arthur back to the ground! Clover covers.

Zack: Looks like Lilly wanted to make Clover tap, but the striking Clover wasn't going to make it so!

Mai: Aw, c'mon, she can be a darling and give Team England those submission points, right? I mean where's their luck been lately? Oh that's right, on level with Clover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Clover looks at the ref as he points out a two-count, which upsets Clover. Lilly tries to get up, but Clover drops her elbow onto her chest, keeping Arthur flat on the mat. Thomas drops several knees down onto Lilly before taunting the crowd, yelling at them as they jeer her back. Her distraction to the crowd allows Lilly to get to her hands and knees, but Thomas spots her. She hits a knee to Lilly's face before bringing her to a standing stance, then lifts her over her head to try for a stalling vertical suplex. She holds Lilly over her head for what feels like ten seconds before she falls back and connects!

Zack: Clover Thomas is keeping the momentum going here. She hit that suplex well on Lilly, but will it be enough to keep Lilly down?

Mai: Could it be? Please? I mean even Clover thinks it's done, look!

Indeed Thomas was doing her winding motion, stalking over Lilly as she tries to get back up. Staying behind Lilly Clover lifts her overhead for an Olympic Slam...Lilly slips out and lands on her feet! She immediately leaps up, hooking Clover's head, and hits her with a combination of a double knee backbreaker and reverse DDT before covering!

Zack: Clover tried to hit the NDN, but Lilly countered with the Water Lilly! This could be over!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Anita: Here is your winner...LILLY! ARTHUR!

Mai: Bad break, Clover...

Zack: And with that match, Lilly Arthur gives Team England three points for Global Wars, putting them on the board AND Lilly advances in the Fast Track qualifier series!

We fade out on Lilly having her hand raised up by the ref, and move on to Allison in the back.

One Challenge at a Time

We’re sent backstage again, as FFW’s ace reporter Allison Marx stands by.

Allison: Hello there, FFW Faithful, and welcome to a brand new edition of Marx Out! I'm Allison Marx, and my guest at this time has been undefeated for the past 11 months, having defended the now retired FFW Television Championship ELEVEN consecutive times, and now holds the FFW Evolution Championship AND has a shot at the FFW Championship come Global Wars against the champion Nevaeh Summers!... Huff, that was a long intro. Ladies and gentlemen, the Aztec Warrior, Leona Vega!

The camera pans out to reveal the Evolution Champion herself, alongside her manager, Christian Kincaid. A stark difference in their expressions can be noticed as Leona has her humble, positive smile, as CK has a more defiant smirk.

Allison: Okay, Leona... A lot of ground to cover here. Let's tackle the Evolution Championship first: you completed the Path to 100 successfully, and at Velocity 100 you defeated Kinsey deCaro to become the new Evolution Champion. There are plenty of women already in line to try to take it from you, the first one of them being the Witch of Wall Street, "The" Stephanie Stefano. What can you say about this new phase of your career? I mean, even though you're returning to the main event of Velocity to defend your title, it's not the ultimate challenge anymore... Even though being the Evolution Champion is a whole new level from the Television Championship.

Leona chuckles softly and shakes her head.

Leona: It's not any different, to tell the truth. When I was the Television Champion, I had the prominent names of that division trying to take the championship from me. And a the Evolution Champion... Well, it's basically the same thing. I have two former Evolution Champion looking at me, and if I do manage to get past the first, the second is right on her heels, those being Stephanie Stefano and Eileen Amaro respectively... And my philosophy in taking them on is the same one I had during the Path to 100 challenge. One match at a time, keeping my weaknesses and flaws in mind, and being always ready for the next challenge.

Christian: I’m looking forward to watching it personally. Steph and Leona are two of the brightest I’ve seen with minds for this business, and show great aptitude. And the great thing about this match is no matter who wins, both women are already destined to be greater still. Leona here has not lost a single match since December, defended her title every single time she stepped in the ring since then. No one has ever had that kind of a schedule, much less been successful. She retired a singles title in FFW, no one else has ever done that. And now she’s the Evolution Champion. Steph, look at her record. She once held the record for Unity reigns, she’s faced some of the best, including all time fan favorite Eileen Amaro, and gotten past her. She has proven she has what it takes to be Evolution Champion. I’m looking forward to having the best seat in the house at Velocity.

Allison: And then, regardless of what happens at Velocity, as was announced a couple weeks ago, you’ll headline Global Wars as you wrestle Nevaeh Summers, with the FFW Championship on the line. You have the chance to be the first woman to hold the FFW Championship AND the Evolution Championship at the same time!

Leona lowered her head and raised her hand, politely signaling Allison to stop.

Leona: One match at a time, Allison. I don’t want to get ahead of myself, create unnecessary expectations. I want to be able to face Stephanie and get past that hurdle first, and then I’ll get ready for my match against Nevaeh. Being a double champion by the end of the year will be but the consequence of the hard work I intend to put in for the coming matches.

Allison doesn’t seem to be happy with the answer.

Allison: Well, Nevaeh had some words of choice about you. Last Velocity, she took the opportunity to remind the FFW Faithful about the match you two had when she was the Television Champion. To say she’s already looking forward to your rematch is quite the understatement.

Christian: Of course, she is. Look, let me save you and the fans some time and act out what you see every time Nevaeh finds herself a microphone. I need you to pretend I’m wearing a cowboy hat here. Ahem……

He begins to mimic who else...Foghorn Leghorn.

Christian: What in the...I say, what in the tarnations are all you idiots out here thinking? Why, my Baby Peach is the second coming! She hung the moon, don’t ya know? And as soon as she became champion, my little chickenhawk got what she deserved.

He then starts fluffing his hair and batting his eyes.

Christian: I’m the greatest thing ever! Look at me! I do everything! I’m the FFW Champion. I’m going to beat everyone! Did I mention I’m the greatest thing ever?

A couple more eyelash battings from Christian before he returns to his normal voice.

Christian: That’s the condensed version. Sorry if I wasn’t able to get my voice high enough...for Silas.

Leona: Well… I… I guess what Christian is trying to say is, Nevaeh and her right-hand man Silas Mason… They love to hear the sound of their own voices. But I’m not going to fault them. They want to hype this FFW Championship match as much as they can. I mean, Nevaeh finally made it. She made her way up the ladder like few others have, and she’s atop the food chain now. I just want to take my time and face one challenge at a time. I’m still the Evolution Champion, and before I take her on, I have to face Stephanie Stefano, and I believe it would be the utmost disrespect to Stephanie if I just looked past her and claimed to be looking forward Global Wars. No. Not when we’re a shy of a week from our Evolution Championship match at the top of Velocity 102.

Christian: Let’s not forget Nevaeh’s greatest hits usually come the second time around. When she was Television Champion, took two tries to get that. She got it done first for Evolution when knocked off the Pink Lady or whatever she calls herself now. FFW Championship...two times before she nailed that one. Here’s where the issue comes in though. Since December of last year, Leona...she’s only needed one. She didn’t challenge Ignis multiple times to get the Television Title. She didn’t lose the title once while she held it, and she didn’t need but once to get the Evolution. Long story short here is I’m glad Nevaeh has such a good memory about when she won a match against Leona once upon a time. After Global Wars, I think that memory will be her solace as she leaves back to the briar patch with Silas and you’re looking at the NEW FFW Champion.

Leona turns to CK with a funny expression.

Leona: Chris, what did I JUST say?

CK just shrugs with a “Just saying” stance as Leona turns back to Allison.

Leona: Here’s the thing: I’ll let my hard work be the judge whether I deserve or not to remain the Evolution Champion… Become the new FFW Champion… Or even go all the way and stay undefeated for a full calendar year. It’s up to myself and nobody else. And I’m taking it one challenge at a time. So Nevaeh can be sure that I’ll be ready to take her on when the time comes. I just hope she understands that my mind is on my match with Stephanie since that comes next for me. And we’ll see what the rest of the year has in store for us.

Allison nods and smiles at the Evo Champion and her manager.

Allison: Leona, CK, thank you so much for your time. Let’s send it back to ringside with Mai and Zack.

From there, we head back to the ring for the next match.

Monsters (Part 2)

We return to the costume ball seen during the previous edition of Velocity. And as we see Frankenstein tied to a column unconscious, we then cut around to a courtyard on the other side of the home. While the guests inside continue to enjoy themselves unaware of what’s taking place outside, we next find the Wolfman, carrying his baseball bat, walking through the outside furniture as he glances around to see Dracula disappearing around the corner. He peers at the window on that side, seeing only a darkened room through the curtains on the interior. The Wolfman makes a beeline towards it, pushing his hands against it to see if he can open it. He doesn’t have any luck till he glances down to the floor and finds...a crowbar, a familiar one at that.

He gives it a long look for a moment, sure he’s seen it before but he leans down to grab it and starts to try to wedge it into the windowsill to get it open. He grunts a bit as he has to use some force to do it, but he starts to have some luck until a female Zorro appears behind him. She gives a barely audible whistle, causing him to stop and turn around before she fires a whip around his neck and jerks him forward. He stumbles into her before she pulls his head down, and begins firing her knees up into his face repeatedly and knocks the baseball bat out of his hand in the process. A DDT into the grass follows that. And as he starts to sit up dazed, the baseball bat connects against the back of his head and sends him face down into an unconscious heap.

The camera pans up from him on the ground along the form of the woman dressed as Zorro. But as it approaches her face, she glances in the direction Dracula went and takes off in the same vicinity. Next, we see the following words on the screen before it fades out.

“Not all monsters are just fairy tales…
To Be Concluded at Velocity”

« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 05:24:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 04:16:30 pm »

Anita: The following contest is an Unstoppable Rematch and is set for one fall!

Zack: You heard the lady! It’s Unstoppable Rematch time, and when these two - Natalya Demidov and Vanessa Cade last met, Natalya went on to become the number one contender for the No Surrender CHampionship! And joining me for this one is my old broadcast partner! Welcome to the booth, Erica!

Erica: Heyyy, Zack! Don’t forget, there’s Global Wars points up for grabs in this match too!

The intro guitar riff of Muse's "Assassin" hits the sound system  at the 31-second mark, and Natalya walks through the entrance gate, wearing an all-black curtain hoodie, with her head low as her blonde hair covers her face.  She stops atop the entrance ramp and looks into the ring, nodding in acknowledgement before doing a crisp cutthroat motion, proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Anita: Introducing first... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "The Executioner"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya ignores the shower of boos coming her way from the crowd as she tracks down the way, paying the fans no mind. She then climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: One half of this year’s Team Russia, who only ten days ago was on the winning end of a tag match with Change of Heart, which got them onto the leaderboard. I assume you’ll be watching this because of that, Erica?

Erica: You’re damn right I will. We’re gonna get that going sooner rather than later and Natalya knows that she needs the points. At present they’re on a joint with Jo and I in Scotland and Team Canada, so she could really do with getting this win,

The lights suddenly go out all over the arena, the lights beginning to swirl all around the arena for a few moments, as confusion seems to set inside of the ring and not a movement is made inside of it while the familiar lead-in to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” plays over the PA before stopping and the following words being screamed out:

“I THINK I GOT MY SWAGGER BACK!”

Smoke begins to engulf the entire top of the entrance area from each side of the ramp before Vanessa Cade bursts out from the smoke, a great big white spotlight surrounding her as she slowly stretches out her arms out, a confident grin on her face before turning and spinning in a 360 motion with her right elbow out, letting out a war cry to a surprising amount of approval from the FFW Faithful before she begins to strut her way down to the ring, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Anita: And her opponent…from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…weighing in at a one hundred and fifty pounds…SHE IS THE “GOLDEN ELBOW”…VANESSAAAAAA…CAAAAAAADEEEEEE!!!!!!

Vanessa then turns and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd boos her, bringing her hands together to flash her own personal logo that’s imprinted in her gloves. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the entrance and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.

Zack: Meanwhile Vanessa will be looking for a twofold win here. She gets back into contention for the No Surrender Championship and avenges what happened at Unstoppable. And on the way, she would deny a potential five points to Russia!

Erica: I’m not sure how much Global Wars would weigh on her though, considering she’s not part of it. It would, however, be most beneficial to me if she were to win tonight!

As the bell is called, much unlike last time these two faced, the smaller Vanessa runs at Natalya, who swipes towards her. Vanessa ducks, baseball sliding almost out of reach of the seven-foot monster. Pulling herself to her feet, she ducks again as Natalya swipes a second time, catching as much air as she did the first time. The smaller blonde stops, spinning to Natalya’s direction as the Executioner turns around. Natalya reaches forward, and Vanessa drops again. Unfortunately for the Canadian, she’s been sold the dummy and Natalya’s knee connects with Vanessa’s head. It comes with enough combined force from Cade’s duck and Demidov’s knee to knock the smaller blonde to the mat. She puts a boot quite forcefully into Cade’s side, causing her to roll to her back. A second boot comes to the side of the ribs, creating a similar effect. From there, Natalya basically seems to be playing human football (or soccer) with the Canadian.

Erica: Well we all know that Natalya has her size advantage, but I’m not sure I expected a giant on the Russian women’s football team!

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone kick an opponent around like you would dribble a soccer ball...

Apparently tiring of the footwork, the Russian reaches down and pulls Vanessa to her feet, where she basically lobs the smaller woman across the ring where she smacks back first against the turnbuckle. Heading to the corner herself, Natalya begins throwing a mixture of jabs and chops at Cade’s general torso area, watching it turn quite the shade of red. Vanessa, quite obviously in pain from this, grits her teeth and forces herself out of the corner and away from the Error of Nature, charging at her and leaping into the air, throwing herself into Natalya with an elbow...which does pretty much nothing. Landing on her feet, Vanessa rears back on one leg and shoves it as hard as she can into Natalya’s hip. Which again,m doesn’t do very much. Natalys just looks down at the Canadian and shakes her head. Vanessa kicks again, this time aiming for the knee, and it’s a lifted leg by Natalya that knocks her off balance and sends her stumbling. She regains herself quickly enough and springs off the ropes, aiming for Nataly’s head…

CAUGHT!

NO!

Zack: Counter to counter! Beautiful kick there from Cade!

A swift kick to the head is what causes Natalya to let go of her foe, where Vanessa lands on her feet and springs again, doing much the same as she had before, apparently determined to remove Natalya from her feet. She appears to be getting somewhere too, as the Russian is losing her balance quite steadily. Sensing she might be about to get her way, Cade bounces off the ropes and with a great heave, pulls Natalya down with a tornado DDT! Cade rolls to one knee, watching the giant wrestler moving slowly on the mat, slightly dazed from what just happened. Vanessa is on her before she has a chance to get up however, pulling hard at one of Natalya’s legs and bringing it down with a leg DDT. She considers going for a second one, but ultimately decides against it and that a stop on the large Russian’s chest would be enough. SO instead, she rolls Natalya to her back and pulls in an arm...it looks a bit like she’s applying a hammerlock. But Natalya is lying down. She pulls hard at the hold, which makes Natalya’s face twist from the pain she’s found herself in.Using her free arm however, she is able to start pushing herself upwards in an attempt to throw Cade off of her. Cade doesn’t come away so easily however and instead moves her legs to wrap around Natalya’s massive form in a piggyback.

Erica: That is...definitely one way of holding in a hammerlock on someone so much bigger than you. Not sure I’d ever try it myself, but...

Natalya shakes again, but no matter what she does, the Canadian just will not let go of the hold. Finally, Natalya has had enough and drops backwards, crushing Cade under her almost 300-pound weight! The Executioner gets to her knees, turning so that she is looking on at the fallen Cade, smirking and shaking her head. Pulling Cade up, Natalya then lifts her, holding the smaller blonde upside down, stalling until Vanessa’s face turns purple, and drops her with a brainbuster! Still smirking, Natalya goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO--SHOULDER! AND NATALYA FORCES IT BACK DOWN AGAIN!

ONE!

T---Kickout!

Zack: Natalys determined to get those three points there, but Vanessa is having none of it!

Erica: She’ll need to have less than none of it if she wants to win this match though.

Cade kicks out with the might she can manage, and this time Natalys relents and pulls the both of them to their feet. A boot meets the top end of Cade’s breastplate, sending her backwards and knocking the air out of her. Cade lands on her backside and grumbles as she gets to her feet, though is forces out of the way again of Natalya’s grabbing hands. SHe’s not quick enough to dodge it a second time however, as Natalya makes by the hair, hauls Vanessa into a military press and throws her out of the ring! Cade crashes off the announce table, rolling off of it and landing on her front on the floor. For a moment, the executioner looks like she may follow her opponent out, but ultimately decides against it as the referee starts his count.

One….two….three…

Erica: Well, I guess if you want a countout, go for it.

Vanessa is stirring, making like an army crawl towards the ropes...a very slow army crawl at that.

Five...Six…

Zack: Natalya might be okay with it, but Vanessa sure as hell isn’t!

She’s reached the apron and us using that to pull herself up, and then into the ring for a count of seven! This gets a pop from the crowd, and a scowl from Natalya.

Erica: Also, can someone remind Natalya that countouts are only worth one point?

Zack: I’m not entirely sure Natalya cares how she beats Vanessa, as long as she does it.

Sighing and shaking her head at the Canadian, Natalya pulls Cade to her feet and then knocks her right back down with an axe kick. Cade drops like a stone, unmoving on the mat. Grinning, Natalya then steps over Cade and lifts her into a boston crab. Placing weight down on Cade’s back causes the smaller blonde to scream, especially as Natalya wrenches the legs like not doing so would kill her. Another scream comes from Cade, as well as being told where to stick it when she’s asked about quitting. Looking around her, Cade finds the nearest ropes and heads towards them, only to be pulled back into a more central position in the ring. SHaking her head, Vanessa tries again, and this time works a little quicker. Nataly a goes to pull back again, but it’s too late as Cade has grabbed the bottom rope. All the same, Demidov doesn’t actually let go of anything until a count of three. When she does let go, she kicks Vanessa in the stomach and is admonished by the referee for doing so. While all that is going on, Vanessa pulls herself up and backs into a corner, waiting for Natalya to turn around.

Zack: Turn around, Natalya! Or maybe don’t. I’m not sure which!

And as Natalya turned, Cade charged at her and landed all of the discus elbow! It wasn’t entirely enough to bring Natalya down, but that was nothing a leg sweep couldn’t fix!

Erica: GOLDEN ELBOW! And a leg sweep to keep the deal!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Anita: Your winner by way of a pinfall, “THE GOLDEN ELBOW”, VANESSA CADE!

Zack: Retribution for Vanessa Cade on Breaking Point! And points go begging for Team Russia!

Erica: In the back, you can bet that Mika is not going to be happy about this one.

Zack: Probably not, and that is not something I want to see if that’s the case!

As Cade celebrates her win, we go elsewhere.

Emma Needs Some TLC

For the second time in the show, the cameras find Cody Kincaid moving around backstage in the Bridgestone Arena. Where he was with Adam earlier, we now find him with the reigning Ultraviolence Champion as they stand outside her locker room door.

Cody: How’s it feel being a two time Ultraviolence Champion? Congratulations again on regaining it at Sin & Sacrifice.

Emma: Thank you. Again. And it’s...well, I feel like the phrase “I told you so” should fit in here somewhere, since that’s basically what happened. Yes it was a more difficult match than I’d expected it to be, but can’t always be right, can I?

She grins at Cody and winks.

Cody: Makes sense. I had a chance to talk with Megan. After a long reign, she’s decided she wants to pursue another title, so she’s waived the rematch clause she had. And that means we get to start lining up some new challenges for you. How’s that sound?

Emma: Hey, when’d you ever hear me complaining about things being different? Stale divisions are what give it a bad name...as well as the actions of certain people who, for the moment, shall remain nameless.

Cody: I’ve kinda taken a cue from Samantha on this one. You noticed how she has been giving new people opportunities all year at the FFW Championship? People like Caroline, Aimee when she was here, Nevaeh and now Leona. So I’ve decided to do that for your opponent at Global Wars in your first defense...in a TLC match.

The Scot looks at him a little skeptically, a finger absently tracing her nose.

Emma: Well, last time adders were involved I broke my nose. Which, somehow, remains one of two broken bones I’ve had in this place...which says a lot when you consider the evidence. But okay. Chairs are fun toys. Who’s the poor lamb you sent my way?

Cody: Someone you spent a fair bit of time with in the ring in 2015 actually, and she has had more than a little bit of success against you in the past. This could be your chance to reset the balance a bit. And since her partner will be busy with Global Wars that night, what better time! It’ll be TLC at Global Wars when you defend the Ultraviolence title against Kaoru Asaka!

This gets quite the pop from the crowd watching in the arena, which brings a smile to Cody’s face as it typically does when he hears those. Emma. meanwhile, visibly stiffens. After a moment of silence, she takes a deep breath and nods.

Emma: Well, you know me better than to think I’d want this the easy way. So let’s do it. We did this dance once before, we know how that went. Little tag champ gonna want to do what Katherine before her did with the exact same belts. Coming into my world...not gonna go her way.

Cody: You and Kat dealt with the BSX quite often last year, and I know Kaoru would love to achieve the same success on her own as Andi has. This will be your chance to do against her what Nightmare Inc. had issues doing against the BSX.

Emma smirks, chuckling to herself.

Emma: And you know my chances this time around are that much better. Between things I have told you in private, and how hard I have pushed to be where I am now...you bet your ass she’s gonna be held under a ladder.

Cody: Not to mention there are those coming in who will be looking at that title as well. One in particular comes to mind actually. It’s going to be an exciting time in the Ultraviolence division, I think you’re going to find plenty of girls looking to dethrone you, not the least of which will be Kaoru. You should have a blast.

Emma: Do something that makes me, me? Get paid to do that thing? And as it stands, taking a right good swing at Kaoru at Global Wars? You’re damn right I’m gonna have a blast with this.

From there, we head back to the ring.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 04:18:37 pm »

Zack: The Global Wars action continues as we will be handing out more points in the final match of the show where points are up for grabs. Take it away, Anita.

Anita: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is a six person tag team match!

There's a county map to go on the wall,
A hurling stick & a shinty ball,
The bric, the brac, the craic & all,
Lets call it an Irish pub

Once the hard sound of “An Irish Pub Song” plays over the PA, Muirne runs out from behind the curtain like a ball of energy, letting out a mighty roar as she holds her Kilkenny bottle in her hand and her fleetcap on her head. Siobhan follows behind, walking out with a smile as she waves to the crowd.

Caffreys, Harp, Kilkenny on tap,
The Guinness pie & that cabbage crap,
The ideal wannabee Paddy trap,
We'll call it an Irish pub

Both girls walk their way down the ramp, Muirne shouting to the audience to hype them up while Siobhan slaps hands with the crowd on her side.

Anita: Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 274 lbs., Scotland's Siobhan McAdams, Ireland's Muirne Butler...LEGS! AND! ARSE!

Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I swear upon the holy book,
The only 'craic' you'll get is a slap in the ear,
Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I'll up & burst yer filthy mug,
If you draw one more shamrock in me beer!

Muirne hops onto the ring apron, sitting on the middle rope as she assists Siobhan off the floor and onto the apron herself. Siobhan steps through the opened ring ropes, Muirne getting inside herself once her Scottish partner is in.

We'll raise the price o' beer a dollar,
We'll make em wear a shirt & collar,
We'll fly a bloody tri-colour,
And call it an Irish pub

Muirne climbs onto the turnbuckles of the far corner, glugging down her beer as Siobhan climbs the ones nearest the ramp, raising her fist high. Muirne raises her head up, spritzing her beer out over her head.

Jager bombs & double shots,
The underagers think its tops,
We'll spike the drinks & pay the cops,
We got us an Irish pub.

The two redheads get off the turnbuckles and prepare for the fight, Muirne bouncing back and forth while throwing fists to hype herself up, while Siobhan stretches her legs out against the corner.

Mai: Any team that loves drinking is alright with me. I could probably teach these three a couple things.

Zack: As long as they’re buying, right? Legs & Arse look ready, I’ve been told they will be in a #1 contender match to determine the next challengers to the Unity titles.

The arena lights pulse and Confrontation by Otep hits the speakers, and moment later Arya Quinn hops out with megaphone in hand. Shouting out to get the crowd pumped Quinn is joined by the Wrestling Cannonball herself, Riley Riot. Riley looks at Quinn and chuckles as the loudmouthed girl shouts “RIOT OR WE RIOT”  as they both make their way down to the ring.

Anita: Ladies and gentlemen, their partner, hailing from Kildare, Ireland....this is RILEY RIOT!!!!

Riley climbed into the ring, leaving Quinn outside to cheer her on. The Irish woman walks to the ropes and steps onto the middle rope, holding up one arm with a shout as the crowd cheers. Riley hops off and grins as she loosens up in her corner.

Zack: Riley has a great opportunity here to add some points for her team, not to mention she’s still in the hunt and looking to get a crack at the Ultraviolence Championship.

Mai: Great thing for Riley is she can get beat up and battered in that division, and it won’t make her less attractive than she already is.

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.
Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.

The lights turn yellow, black and white as the clapping initial beats of “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark” leave the speaker system, followed by the chanting first lines. As the chanting comes to an end, Mandy Gray comes out from the back, hands in the air to the cheers of the crowd.

Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark
Can’t be sure when they’ll leave their mark.
And besides in the mean, mean time,
I’m just dreaming of tearing you apart.
I’m in the de-details with the -- devil,
So now the world can never get me on my level.
I just gotta get you off my cage,
I’m a young lover’s rage,
Gonna need spark to ignite.

During the verse, Mandy starts her walk to ringside, head bobbing to the beat of the music and her arms extended, default returning the wishes of the fans who want to clap hands with her.

Anita: On her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina! She weighs 140 pounds, MANDY GRAY!

MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!

So light ‘em up, up, up,
Light ‘em up, up, up,
Light ‘em up, up, up,
I’M ON FIRE!!

Mandy quickly climbs into the ring, raising her hands to the crowd again before taking her place in her corner, doing some last-minute warm-ups as the music fades out.

Zack: It’s hard not to like Mandy Gray. She’s already qualified for the Fast Track, along with Lilly Sheffield earlier tonight. But for now, it’s about helping her country win this international series.

Mai: You may have a hard time not disliking her. I’m not nearly as conflicted about it, I don’t care about her at all.

A board game appears on the screen. We see two sets of hands moving pieces back and forth on a chess board until the final move finds the queen capturing the king.

Voice: Checkmate! The Queen takes the King.

The arena lights go out before the familiar sound of the opening voice echoes throughout the arena.

MZ HYDE!

The lights stay off before a single spotlight hits the stage as the first verse of Mz Hyde begins to play, Jodie Gray comes skipping out onto the ramp with the Champion of Champion’s title around her shoulder. and turns her back towards the crowd, her Dr. Jekyll and Mz. Hyde outfit flapping around as she lowers her head, slowly removing her top hat. Seth Star walks out and stands beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder. Jodie’s head snaps back as she looks at the crowd.

As the chorus hits, the lights begin to flash between purple, gold, and white lights, Jodie slowly removes her jacket to reveal her Mz. Hyde ring attire.

Anita: Introducing from Charlotte, North Carolina; being accompanied to the ring by her boyfriend, Seth star, she is the Champion of Champions and the face of Future Shock; this is “The Queen of Games” Jodie Gray!

Zack: Team USA is not in the lead, but with a strong showing here by the Queen and her partners, they could end up in the driver’s seat if they can pull off a submission victory.

Mai: You actually think someone is going to get a submission in a match like this? And you say I drink too much?! There’s no one that---I stand corrected.

Anita only makes it part way through the announcement before Jodie’s music cuts, and the lights going out and the intro to “Kong At The Gates” by the Misfits starts - but, like a true professional she finishes welcoming the wrestler to the ring.

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain, along with Valentina Lozano. As Jodie begins to give her partner static for interrupting her entrance, Lozano pie faces her backward, causing Gray to almost charge her - Seth holding his girlfriend back, reminding her that the match is more important. Isis wearing a black hoodie that covers her head has the Future Shock championship belt over her shoulder, Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, with Valentina close behind, and the spotlight following them on their way to the ring with Jodie hot on her heels.

Anita: Making her way to the ring, accompanied by the “Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano, she hails from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing 230 pounds. She is the reigning & defending Future Shock Champion…the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

Once they climb up to the apron of the ring, Valentina enters the ring while Isis faces the crowd and uncovers her hood, revealing her face, looking menacingly at the crowd. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion as she holds her belt in the air. She then lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and holds her belt in the air, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Meanwhile, Valentina stands in the middle of the ring pointing at Isis in the corner with a sexy, but icy, smirk. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her hoodie and gives it to Valentina and gives the belt to the referee. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before joining Valentina in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: We’ve already seen enough of Valentina tonight, and we will again later! Right now though, we’re talking about the most dominating force in Future Shock history, as far as I’m concerned.

Mai: No one sane can argue with you on that. Isis probably doesn’t even need the Gray sisters for this match.

The Irish ladies decided between them that Riley is going to start the match as Legs & Arse step out into their corner/ and that’s all Isis needs. Ignoring any tactical discussion that the Gray sisters were involved in and rushed across the ring towards Riley as Riot exchanges a couple of last minute words with her partners and turns only to catch a running big boot into the side of her jaw that sees Riot spin and stagger. Jennifer Stringer called for the bell as the Irish woman fell into the ropes and before she has time to recover Isis started to unload forearm shots to her chest, forcing her down the ropes and into a neutral corner where she continued with the forearm shots. Stringer ordered Isis to let the girl out of the corner only to see the Titaness of Destruction take one step backward only to come forward once more and drive three stiff knees into her gut before she jerked Riley out of the corner and sent her across the ring.

Mai: Talk about drawing the short straw, and I don’t mean Riley’s height. Isis is starting, and she’s already making her presence felt.

Zack: There’s not a woman in that ring who I think can stand toe to toe one on one with Isis by themselves, but maybe Riley can prove me wrong!

Riley hit the ropes and came back towards her opponent who lifted her up off her feet and delivered a spinebuster slam on the smaller woman. Almost immediately Riot sat up, holding her back and Isis took hold of a handful of her hair to drag her upright where she delivered a headbutt that saw Riot try to stagger backwards only to get an arm’s length away as the red haired monster still had hold of Riot’s hair and jerked her back towards her and into a rising knee, straight into the Irish Car Bombs gut causing her to double over. The Future Shock Champion hooked Riley’s head underneath her arm before she lifted the smaller woman of her feet with ease. Stepping towards the ring ropes she dropped Riot stomach first across the rope. Still keeping her head hooked, Isis hoisted her upwards once more, taking half step backwards before she dropped her forward once more, Riot’s legs hitting the top rope as Isis used the spring in the top rope to deliver a slingshot suplex that saw her drive Riot’s back into the canvas.

Zack: A slingshot suplex from the Future Shock champion must feel like bouncing off a cloud and hitting the Earth for Riley!

Mai: This is a mismatch really. I have no idea why Mallory Bennett would want to take her title shot at Resistance with Isis as the champion.

Riley immediately rolled to the side, holding her back and immediately Isis stomped away at her shoulder forcing her to roll all the way over onto her front. Isis began to stomp away at Riot’s lower back, driving five vicious stomps to her spine before she dropped down and delivered a knee drop to the area that she had been targeting. Riot rolled onto her front and as she did so, Isis grabbed her by the throat with one hand and brought her upwards accompanied by a very vocal display of displeasure from the referee who started to count Isis out as she got to her feet and lifted Riley into the air, driving her down into the mat with a chokeslam as Stringer’s count reached four. Isis fell to her knees and made the cover.

One…

Two…

Zack: A thunderous chokeslam from Isis, who is learning quickly just how tough and resilient Riley Riot is. She’s been through hellacious matches before she even got to FFW, she can take a lot!

Mai: Good, because she is doing just that.

Riley rolled the shoulder on the two count and was starting to rise to her feet only to find the Future Shock champion stood over her. Again she took two handfuls of Riot’s hair and used it to send the Irish woman sprawling into the corner. On the outside Quinn slammed her open palms into the ring apron and directed a colourful tirade at Isis, causing the Titaness to look down at the loudmouth manageress with a glare that caused her to shut up instantly and wave at Isis. The red haired wrestler kept the glare on Quinn for another couple of moments before she turned her attention back to Riley and charged at her with a running knee into the gut before she jerked the Irish car bomb away from the turnbuckle pads and sent her in for the ride.

Mai: Quinn may want to keep her mouth shut for once in her life, unless that’s the attention she wants to get.

Zack: Quinn is trying to give Riley a chance to get herself together, and is instead irritating the Future Shock Champion.

Riot hit the opposite corner hardback first and stepped forward, coming out of the corner and back towards the middle of the ring where Isis advance on her and attempted to take the girl down with a spinning back fist. The Red Haired Goliath found nothing but air however, Riot ducking underneath the shot and turning immediately, shoulder still lowered and drove it into Isis’ gut, rushing the big woman backwards into the corner and delivered three stern shoulder thrusts into her gut to drive the air out of her body. Quickly Riot backs up three steps only to change direction and with two quick strides forwards, the Irish Car Bomb leaves her feet and splashes Isis in the corner, driving all of her 132 lb frame into the Future Shock Champion. Again, Riley takes a step backward as she lands, seemingly measuring up Isis for a flying forearm only to change her mind and driving a low dropkick into the big woman’s knee cap.

Zack: There you go, Riley! That’s what she needs to do, take Isis off her feet and taking out that knee is a good start.

Mai: She better have brought her work boots, because it takes a while to chop down a tree like that!

Quickly Riley rolls away from her foe and all the way to the Team Ireland corner where she makes the tag to Siobhan. The Legs & Arse member joins her partner in the ring to find Isis moving out of the corner and waving them both towards her. With a shrug the Irish girls grant her wish, moving towards her quickly and both going low as they catch the Titaness with stereo drop toe holds sending her straight down into the mat. Riley is quick to her feet, grabbing hold of Isis ankle as she lifts her leg up into the air and uses all her power to spike the tall woman’s knee into the mat.  Riot immediately repeated the action and then did it for a third time before Stringer got in her face, getting an ‘okay, okay, I’m going’ motion for Riley as the girl stomped on the back of Isis’ knee once more before she left the ring.

Zack: Riley loves a good fight, she wasn’t ready to leave as fast as she thought she was for wanting to work over Isis a little more.

Mai: If I were Siobhan or Muirne, I’d have already left Riley out here and went to the back to watch the destruction.

The Titaness of Destruction grimaced a little as she started to push up onto her hands and knees only for Siobhan to drop back to the ropes and come back with a dropkick that saw her plant her boots into the side of Isis’ head. The Future Shock Champion shook off the blow, continuing to rise as she pushed up to her knees and was on the receiving end of a series of kicks to her thighs from Siobhan. Still the kicks continued as the Amazon pushed up onto one knee and finally managed to catch Siobhan’s flying leg, holding it in a vice like grip as she rose to her feet and twisted her body towards her foe, lifting Siobhan onto her shoulders as she appeared to set up for the Voyage to Armageddon. The Irish lass didn’t waste a heartbeat as she fired piston like elbows and knees into the side of the imposing woman’s head, wriggling the rest of her body as she did so to slide out of the back. Immediately Siobhan headed to the ropes, springboarding off the middle rope and came back like a missile to drive a knee into Isis midriff as she spun around. Landing on her feet Siobhan set off once more, springboarding off the ropes behind Isis and as the Giantess was straightening up Siobhan grabbed her head and sent her down into the canvas with a bulldog.

Zack: You can tell Siobhan’s been watching tape, she isn’t going for the Voyage if she can help it.

Mai: She better keep her grounded, and stop letting her get back up. Bad things happen if you let her do that too much.

Isis was down for barely a heartbeat before she started to rise again but Siobhan used the opening to head back to her corner and make the tag to Muirne. Siobhan quickly scaled the turnbuckles and Muirne hurled her towards the rising Isis, McAdams catching her by the head as she used momentum, gravity and a chop block to the back of the leg from Muirne to take the Future Shock Champion down with the Rocket Launcher DDT. Muirne is quickly back to her feet and bounces off the nearest ropes, stepping forward before she fell down into a headbutt delivered to Isis’ chest as the big woman rolled to her front and was trying to sit up. Instantly Muirne made the cover and hooked the leg.

Zack: A diving headbutt from Muirne, and she’s going for it all right now!

One…

Two…

Mai: That wasn’t a kick out, Isis was practicing to be a pitcher in the major leagues the way she threw Butler there.

Muirne was thrown out of the pin as Isis kicked out with authority and started to come to her feet and attempted to land a heart punch to Muirne only for the Irish woman to block the attempt and counter with a low dropkick to the knee that Riley had been working over earlier. Isis didn’t go down following the dropkick but did stagger backwards and as she did so Jodie Gray stood on the bottom rope as she leaned and stretched as far as she could over the top rope, tag rope still in hand and managed to slap Isis on the shoulder. Stringer indicated the tag and Jodie immediately sprung off the bottom rope, over the top and into the ring, skipping away from Isis as Stringer stepped in front of the tall woman and ordered her back to the corner as Isis glared daggers at her Global Wars team mate.

Mai: I don’t think Isis wanted to leave the ring at the moment, but Jodie kinda made the decision for her.

Zack: I don’t think Isis gives a damn about Mandy or especially Jodie. I’m sure the feeling is largely mutual, if it weren’t for these conditions.

Jodie bounced on her toes as she measured up her Irish foe before the pair closed the gap and entered into a collar and elbow tie up that saw Jodie come out of it and send Muirne to the mat with an armdrag takedown. Butler rolls to her feet only to eat both of Jodie’s boots due to the Queen of Games landing a standing dropkick. Again Muirne is quick to her feet but as she reaches them, Jodie is already going low, sending her back to down to the mat with a double leg takedown, giving Gray the chance to leave her feet and deliver a double leg drop right between her opponents leg’s catching her low but definitely legally in the abdomen. Butler rolls to the side, holding her gut as Jodie slid up her body and locked in a side headlock on the Irish woman.

Zack: Jodie making full use of the old adage about where the head goes, the body will follow.

Mai: Clearly you’ve never spent a weekend in an Olympic village. I was with these three Armenian gymnasts once, and….

Muirne forced her way up to her feet and fired off a closed fist into Jodie’s gut, followed by a second and a third before she got the break and the Irish woman attempted to turn the match to her advantage with a side Russian legsweep that saw Jodie block the move and deliver a stomp to Muirne’s foot before she spun around to come face to face with the Irish woman and deliver a gut kick that started to double her up and allowed Jodie to scoop her up and body slam her down to the mat.  Muirne rolls to her feet but as she does so, Jodie runs her over once more with a clothesline. Again Butler is quick to her feet only to find herself caught in a front facelock as she gets to her knees, slowly her rise to her feet and finding herself getting dragged backwards to the Team USA corner where Jodie tags in Mandy.

Zack: Mandy makes her first appearance in the ring for this match, and picks right up where her sister leaves off.

Mai: Mandy’s smart, she stayed out all this time and only wants in when people are already down. That’s fantastic strategy! Kick’em while they’re down, easier to reach!

As Mandy steps in between the ring ropes, Jodie transitions from a front facelock into a swinging neckbreaker that puts Muirne back down on the canvas and allows Mandy to deliver a standing elbow drop into her stomach. Butler sits up, holding her stomach and the Gray sister pulls her upright and sends her straight back to the canvas with a side Russian Leg sweep. Amanda rolls back up to her feet and sets off across the ring, hitting the ropes and coming back to drive a high knee into Muirne’s chest as the Legs & Arse member gets to her feet causing her to fall straight back into the ropes and sent down to the mat with a hip toss. The younger Gray heads for the turnbuckles in her corner, climbing up onto the middle rope and as her opponent begins to rise she flies off and delivers a flying snapmare that causes Muirne to hit the canvas and hold her neck as she kicks her feet in agony.

Zack: Muirne’s going to be having neck troubles for the next few days, courtesy of the Gray sisters, especially Mandy!

Mai: This may inhibit her drinking, she won’t like that.

Mandy waited for her to sit up before she bounced off the ropes behind her once more and this time delivered a low dropkick to the back of her head that snapped it forward. Again Mandy rolled to her feet and waved Butler upwards, waiting till she got to one knee before she went on the attack again - this time making perfect contact with a shining wizard. The Team Ireland member collapsed to the mat and Amanda dove into the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: The snap of Mandy’s boot turned Butler’s lights out for a moment, but not long enough to pick up the win for Team USA just yet.

Mai: It’s alright, she’s not all that bright. One of the reasons I like her.  Like Trump, I love the poorly educated...especially if they are cute.

Muirne rolls the shoulder and Stringer confirms the count to Gray as Butler sits up, the young Charlotte native nodding her head in acceptance of the count before she locks in a cravate hold on Butler and pulls her to her feet and to the Team USA corner once more where Mandy nods to her sister and gets a tag. Stringer calls it legal and Jodie quickly enters the ring, setting off across the ring as Amanda keeps the cravate hold cinched in tight coming back and delivering a high knee into her opponent’s face. As the younger Gray leaves the ring Jodie ghosts behind the staggering Butler and applies a rear waistlock to her before flipping her over and delivering a German suplex.

Mai: They are really cutting the ring off, Jodie & Mandy work well together for two girls who have barely teamed together.

Zack: That they do. Being sisters, they probably know what one another is thinking without the need for much verbal communication.

Muirne rolled away after receiving the neckbreaker only for Jodie to advance upon her, grabbing hold of her head and looked to pull her upright only for Butler to surprise her by grabbing hold of her head and dropping down with a jawbreaker. Jodie stumbles backward only to regain her balance and advance on her opponent who catches her and throws her through the air with a belly to belly suplex. Jodie rolls over and looks to come quickly to her feet only to once more get caught Muirne who has run the ropes, building momentum as she takes Jodie down with a running clothesline. Jodie rolls to her feet quickly only to again get mown by another clothesline. A third clothesline follows and this time as Jodie starts to rise to her feet Muirne hooks her head and leg, snapping off a fisherman’s suplex that she held for the pinfall.

Zack: Look at that, excellent form for Muirne! But is it enough?

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Jodie kicks out of that suplex, and Murine finally has started to get some offense rolling here.

Jodie kicked out of the pinning combination and started to rise to her feet only for the Irish woman to retreat to the corner, pushing up on the inside to the middle rope and leaping off with a diving leg drop bulldog. Muirne held her neck, still bothered slightly by it following the offence she’d taken earlier in the match as she pushed up to her feet and made a sign to the crowd before she started to run the ropes bouncing off them and looking to land the Shots On The House leg drop...that got nothing but mat as Jodie rolled out of the way at the very last second. The two wrestlers rose simultaneously and Jodie delivered a kick to Muirne’s gut before she dropped her to the mat with a neckbreaker once more.

Zack: These two are definitely taking the measure of one another here, and Jodie’s getting the better of it, to say the least.

Mai: It helps when you avoid moves like she did too, as it turns out there, Zackopotamus.

Again Muirne holds her neck only for the Queen of Games to haul her up to her feet and force her backwards into a neutral corner, unleashing seven stiff knife edge chops to her chest as she presses her back against the pads. Three more follow while Jodie has her foe trapped in the corner before she pulls her away and shoots her across to the opposite side of the ring. Muirne hits the turnbuckles hard and hangs there as Jodie measures her up for a moment and takes off towards her, bringing her foot up and delivering a facewash to the Irish pub brawler. The Queen of Games backs up a couple of steps and stares directly at Isis as she delivers a gut kick to Muirne, doubling her up before she pulled her forward and set her up for a piledriver. Gray attempted to lift her opponent upwards to deliver the move only for Muirne to make it as difficult as possible for her, blocking the move. Before Jodie could try again Butler brought her arms upwards and delivered simultaneously open handed palm strikes into both sides of Jodie’s body, stopping her in her tracks for a half moment and allowed Butler to straighten up into a back body drop that saw Gray elevated upwards, over the top rope that she grabs in an effort to catch her balance but still the back of her head hits the turnbuckle arm as she collapses to the mat.

Zack: Did you see Jodie’s head crash into the corner right there? She may be out cold right there!

Mai: It’s alright, I’m positive Muirne isn’t worried about Jodie at the moment.

On her knees Muirne takes a moment to gain her bearings after the onslaught and finally starts to crawl towards her corner where Siobhan and Riley are slapping the top turnbuckle and stomping their feet as they try to rally their team mate. As Butler nears the corner, Jodie rolls back into the ring under the bottom rope and pulls herself up to her feet, going after Muirne only to see her dive and make the tag to Siobhan; the Legs half of the team leaping onto the top rope and springing off into a perfectly executed hurricanrana on Jodie. Siobhan rolls to her feet and instantly leaps into the air, crashing down on Jodie’s body with a moonsault that sees her make the cover and hook the leg.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: A beautiful moonsault, but all she was a two as Jodie kicks out again! Jodie showing great resilience in this six woman tag match.

Jodie kicks out and Siobhan pops up to her feet, ignoring Stringer’s confirmation of the count and begins to circle around Jodie as she started to rise, waiting for her to get to her feet before she charged towards her and delivered a reverse clothesline. The Queen of Games forced herself back to her feet one more time but as she did Siobhan was on the move yet again and this time it was a big boot to the face that sent Jodie to the canvas as the Irish wrestler completed the Haggis Dump.  Siobhan moved to the nearest neutral corner and stepped out onto the apron and climbed to the top rope only for Isis to walk down the apron towards her. Siobhan ordered her to keep her distance only for the Titaness to laugh at her as she took another half step towards her before she was sent off the apron and to the floor by Riley Riot who had entered the ring and charged at her, driving her shoulder into her body between the top and middle ropes. Riley stared down at Isis as she moved back towards her corner and Siobhan turned her attention back to Jodie and flew as Gray got her feet underneath her, crashing her into the canvas with the Lassie-Go-Round; Siobhan finishing the move sat on the Queen of Games chest and with her legs hooked.

Mai: Lassie-Go-Round….is she calling her opponent a dog?!

One…

Two…

…THRE-----NO!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Mandy makes the save for her team, she wasn’t sure Jodie was going to make it that time! It’s crunch time for Team USA!

Mandy entered the ring and broke up the count with a Cannon Drill to Siobhan’s head that the Irish woman never saw coming and caused her to slump down to the mat, out of the cover and onto her back. Muirne came into the ring and immediately went after Amanda Gray as she was already heading back to her corner and Stringer got in front of the Team Ireland member, forcing her back across the ring only for Muirne to argue her point. While this was going on Jodie rolled over, lunged forward and threw an arm across Siobhan’s chest only for no count to come as Stringer was still tied up getting Muirne Butler out of the ring. Finally she got the Irish pub brawler back to the apron and turned around, seeing the pinning predicament and dove into position to make the count.

Zack: Mandy hit Jodie’s Cannon Drill….and the referee FINALLY notices it!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: If Stringer had been paying attention, that would have been all she wrote right there! But she was too busy getting Muirne’s phone number, I think.

Siobhan’s shoulder shot up before Stringer could complete the count and the pair roll away from each other. Slowly they start to push up and head towards their respective corners. Isis pulled herself back up into the Team USA corner and held out her hand for the tag only and just as Jodie was about to slap her hand...she seemed to realise it was Isis and staggered past her to bring Mandy back into the match with the tag. Mandy immediately entered the ring and charged across the ring as Siobhan made the tag to Riley and the younger Gray sister sent Riley off the apron and into the crowd barricade with a dropkick. Rolling away and to her feet Mandy set off across the ring once more, returning and as she did so she left her feet, flying with a plancha into Riley on the outside and taking her down to the floor on the outside.

Zack: Look at that, Mandy was airborne and Riley just got all of the baby of the Gray she could ever want!

Mai: She realizes how important this is, and how badly Team USA would love the points!

Mandy pulled herself up ahead of Riley and immediately started to land kicks to her spine as the Irish Car Bomb pulled herself back up to her feet. As soon as Riley got to her feet, the legal Gray sister hooked her arm and sent her down to the floor with an armdrag takedown, leaving her feet and delivered a knee drop to her head. Quickly Mandy dragged Riot back to her feet and rolled her into the ring underneath the bottom rope and as Riley started to rise one more time, Gray hooked her head, used the ropes and delivered a textbook double arm DDT that stood Riley on her head. Mandy dove into the cover, hooking the leg and Stringer slid into position.

Mai: Oh look, NOW Stringer wants to make counts when people are making covers!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Riley is still in this after that double arm DDT from Mandy! There can’t be much left in either one of these two!

Riley kicked out of the pin and was pulled upwards by her opponent who hooked her head once more and this time used the ring ropes to deliver another DDT - this time it was a picture perfect Tornado DDT delivered with such force that it flipped Riley over and onto her back. Mandy headed towards the corner and climbed to the top rope, measuring Riley up before she flew with a 450 splash...that saw her crash onto Riot’s knees. Mandy rolled away and very, very slowly began to push up to her feet only for Riley to explode up from her knees and drive a European Uppercut into her jaw. Riot followed it up quickly with a flurry of closed fists and wicked elbow strikes that she capped off with a headbutt and a final right hook to the jaw. Mandy was glassy eyed as she staggered back and forth only for Riot to go low, lifting her up off her feet and slammed her to the canvas with a spinebuster.

Mai: Spinebuster, and Riley’s coming back! Not all that fast, but she’s coming back!

Zack: She’s had a lot taken out of her, but she’s digging down to find that second energy reserve!

Riot popped back up to her knees and pushed to her feet, hooking Mandy’s head as she began to rise upwards and lifted her vertically, stalling on the suplex for a handful of seconds before she dropped her backwards with the suplex. Mandy sat up for a moment only to drop back down to the mat breathing deeply. Riley pulled her up to her feet and fired her across the ring into a neutral corner, following in close behind her and delivering a stinger splash that caught her in the corner and caused Gray to drop to a seated position in the corner. Riot retreated quickly back to the middle of the ring before she charged forward and into a cannonball senton into Mandy in the corner. Riley grabs hold of Gray’s ankle, pulled her away from the ropes and dropped down to make the cover.

Mai: If you want to know how that feels, have one of your relatives throw a 130 lbs. Of potatoes on you!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Mandy’s still alive...somehow!

Mandy’s shoulder pops up and the girl rolls away only for Riley to pull her up and straight into an Evenflow DDT, making the pin again.

One…

Two…

...THRE--NO!!!!

Mai: Here comes Isis….and Riley’s gonna need a chiropractor tomorrow!

Isis stepped over the top rope and broke up the pin with a vicious stomp to the Riley’s back before she pulled her up to her feet and straight into a Clothesline From Hell that flipped Riley around on her way down to the mat. Stringer tried to get in Isis face and back to her corner only for Isis to push her out of the way and begin to lash out at Riot with kicks to her chest, followed by a spinning kick to her chest before that sees Riot fall forward onto all fours. With a smirk Isis drops back to the ropes, bouncing off them as she looks to go for the running curb stomp only to get intercepted by Muirne Butler, who begins to throw right and left hooks into Isis body. Isis looks down at Butler raising her hand and bringing a tomahawk chop right into the side of her neck causing Butler to drop to her knees. Despite that Butler continues to throw right and left hands into Isis middle as Siobhan enters the ring and charges at the pair, using her regular tag partner as a platform to leap upwards and deliver a knee to Isis jaw.

Zack: Look at that, a knee sent up to the heavens just jacked Isis’ jaw!

Mai: Just give up, no one thinks you can do it, girls!

While Isis stumbles backwards, off balance and gets matching dropkicks from Legs & Arse (albeit a messy looking arm waving dropkick from Muirne), Mandy gets to her feet unsteadily and staggers towards her corner, Jodie makes the tag, Stringer spotting it and calling for it.  Isis finds herself leaned up against the ropes after the dropkicks and as she does so Riley charges towards her, getting joined by Muirne and the pair of them deliver a double cactus clothesline; sending all three of them over the top rope - though Riley manages to grab hold of the top rope and land on the apron. As Riley rolls underneath the bottom rope Siobhan springboards off the top rope and into a Lassie-Go-Round straight into Isis on the outside, causing them to land in a heap on the outside. Riley pulls herself up to her feet inside the ring as Jodie stalks around behind her, pulling the glove from her top and pulling it onto her hand, waving Riot to turn around.

Zack: You know what happens when that glove comes out!

Mai: Two things happen: the Hand of God and Jodie goes from a B to an A cup!

As Riley does so, Jodie lunges for her only for Riot to catch her wrist and lash out with a kick to her gut that doubles her over. Instantly Riot takes advantage, pulling Jodie forward and flipping her up onto her shoulders as she hooks her head, turning around away from the ropes and drops Jodie backwards with the Irish Car Bomb Phoenix-Plex that she holds for the pinfall. Stringer diving into position as Legs & Arse occupy Isis on the outside.

Mai: PHOENIX PLEX!!

Zack: Legs & Arse are keeping Isis occupied!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Stringer calls for the bell as Mandy lunges desperately to break up the pin, only to get there a second too late.

Mai: Team Ireland just went up 3 points on the scoreboard!

Anita: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall and picking three points in the Global Wars series, the team of Muirne Butler, Siobhan McAdams and Riley Riot….TEAM IRELAND!!!

Zack: It turned into pure chaos at the end, but Team Ireland just padded the board a little more for their country! Irish eyes are smiling in Nashville!

Mai: I hope they celebrate with a pub crawl, because I’m up for that!

The two members of Legs & Arse manage to separate from Isis and dive back into the ring underneath the bottom rope to join Riley Riot and Quinn in the middle of the ring; the three Irish competitors getting their hands raised by the referee. Meanwhile, Isis is on the outside glaring at Jodie as Mandy checks on her sister and helps her out of the ring. Team Ireland celebrate in the ring before the show cuts elsewhere.

One Last Time

When Breaking Point comes back from commercial, the melody of "Broken Dreams" is fading out and Katherine Stryfe is already in the ring, a microphone in hand. She looks out into the crowd, a soft smile on her face.

Kat: Weeks ago, I let all of you know that my career is reaching its end; that after Global Wars, win or lose, my time here in FFW is over; not by choice but by order.

A small part of the crowd boos this and Katherine can only chuckle to herself.

Kat: I know, it sucks, I would do this all my life if I could, but time catches up to everyone eventually. I have no regrets however, my career has seen its fair share of ups and downs; thankfully a lot more ups though. From becoming the first Grandslam Champion in FFW's history, a hall of famer here, and winning Global Wars last year. 

Katherine closes her eyes.

Kat: Global Wars may be my end here; but there is one more thing I have to do... a promise I made almost a year ago. There is someone I owe my finale too... someone who knows who they are. So at When World's Collide.... let's finish this with style. I--

Katherine never got to finish her sentence as the curtain moved, catching her attention. From the back stepped the Ultraviolence Champion, Emma MacNamara, said belt strapped around her waist. She looked to her friend from her position on the top of the ramp and nodded. A mic sat in her hand and she brought it to her lips.

Emma: Let’s finish Nightmare Inc as we started it: together.

The mixed reaction of the crowd says all it needs to, and as rueful smiles cross their faces, we go elsewhere.

Show Stopping

The Breaking Point logo sits behind none other than the One Woman Show, joined between the girls by Shaw’s manager, Kyle Kilmeade. The manager shakes his head with a smile as he rubs his chin for a moment.

Kyle: So has Felicity Mania run it’s course yet? Because it certainly has with me. Ever since Unstoppable when all she did was try to count to three and have people lose their minds over it, it’s been constant...nonstop really. And then she signed to the roster, got a huge welcome sign thrown out for her. I mean we had countdowns, fireworks, the whole deal. Then last week, she finally made her debut against Samantha Tolson, who she defeated. Let’s just be real for a minute, Felicity. Outside of one airhead who I know of, I don’t think anyone thought that anything else was likely to happen. I certainly wouldn’t add it to my resume of accomplishments.

Charlotte nodded her head, agreeing with Kyle for once as Shaw takes a deep breath and pushes her hair backwards.

Shaw: Look Samantha Tolson might be the finest wrestler in the world. In her mind. She might have a large collection of special gifts out of the bottom of cereal packets and crackerjack boxes that reinforce that belief. In her mind. But let’s be honest here in FFW, that’s all they were. Just toys. Here she didn’t really amount to all that much did she? I’ll be kind to the insane woman with the delusions of grandeur and say that she never found her groove in this company and she was never going to be the cream that rose to the top. More the cream that soured and caused everyone to turn up their nose. But congratulations, Flic, on that huge win that you scored over a woman who already believed that she was going to lose before she turned. You really showed me a lot. Especially in all the ways that you struggled throughout that match and all the times that she troubled you greatly.

Kyle: See, Felicity, you’re kind of a roadblock. At Global Wars before you signed, I was in talks with management to get the One Woman Show a crack at the Tornado Tag Championship. But then, that all got detoured because of you and Ashley Sullivan. Now at Global Wars, you and your bestie there are going to be stepping up past your comfort level and face the greatest tag team in FFW history. Don’t believe me? Longest reigning Unity Champions for well past 400 days, a number that still would be rising today had you not decided the BSX were leaving Unstoppable with the titles before we even got to Orlando. But you know what? It’s alright that they wanted to book this, it’s LONG overdue. The issue we have here is between these two and you, and your BFF is getting dragged into it by you. So whatever happens to Ashley is on your head anyway. You can apologize to her after the match, because everything that happens prior to it...well you brought it on yourself.

Shaw: Longest reigning Unity Champions by one hundred and fifty clear days no less. We didn’t just break the existing record. We smashed it. Charlotte and I DOMINATED the division in a way that had never been seen before. We turned aside every single team; every single pairing that came at us. No matter what their claim to fame; their experience, their talents or their belief or the convictions that they held that made them think they could beat us - for whatever reason. Week in. Week out. Match after match after match. We won. Right up until a team got a referee who was wearing one of their own shirts, autographed by them, in the middle of the ring. Now, Flic, you and your BFF, you can join that long list of teams to have been beaten by the One Woman Show. Another team that came up against my genius and my talents and been sent home disappointed and defeated.

Kyle: I’m aware you two have been historic tag champions in the past. That’s great, really. Big applause. But it’s a different animal here. This is a whole new shark tank full of talent you haven’t faced yet. And unluckily for you, the first fight you picked was the top of the food chain when it comes to the all time great tag teams in FFW history. I assure you neither one of these women have ANYTHING in common with Samantha Tolson other than gender. You’re stepping up to a whole other skill level from her...to these two. And if Felicity-Mania isn’t over by then, we’ll put it out come Global Wars.

Shaw nods her head.

Shaw: We’ll stomp it out; we’ll do a two step over it’s dying embers. We’ll make sure there’s no phoenix that can emerge from the ashes. As he said, this is a whole new Shark Tank and you’ve just made yourself chum for the biggest, most dangerous, most aggressive of the great whites and you’re getting all the teeth.

A graphic advertising the tag match at Global Wars is shown before the show heads to commercial.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 05:49:57 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 04:19:18 pm »

Anita: The following contest is our main event of the evening, and it's set for one fall! At this moment, please welcome Valentina Lozano’s personal ring announcer... Domingo Garza!

Zack: Oh, here we go.

The fans let out a boisterous reaction as their focus is directed toward the stage where Domingo stands glaring onto the crowd with a smirk. Then, he makes the following introduction in Spanish…

Domingo: Peasants and unworthy, inferior degenerates... Lend me your ears and be amazed. For you are about to be graced with pure, superior greatness! Hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada… and weighing at a flawlessly sculptured 135 pounds... She is the most phenomenal woman ever to walk the face of the earth. And the ONLY woman you all should bow down and worship...she is the Latin Goddess of Professional Wrestling... VALENTINA LOZANO!!!

Just then, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there, looking over at the crowd with a sexy smirk. She turns to Domingo, who takes her hand and willingly kisses it. With a smile, Valentina caresses the side of Domingo’s face with the same hand before confidently striding her way to the ring, with Domingo heading to the back. With the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action. As she reach the ringside area, Valentina stops and looks at two nondescript men, who are wearing her official FFW t-shirt, giving them the cue to run over and create a human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men’s backs, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace the tops of her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Zack: You can tell the crowd is not happy to see Valentina Lozano, as they tend not to, but Valentina has come with a very clear mission tonight: make sure Mallory walks into Future Shock: Resistance as weakened as possible, if even that.

Mai: As she should she's looking after her teammates' best interests, and that involves making sure Mal Bennett doesn't make it to the PPV where Isis Morales has to defend the Future Shock Championship! It's a noble cause, you KNOW!

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and poses to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing. After going through her ritual, Valentina jumps down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her long coat and then leans against the ropes in a sexy pose as she waits for her opponent to arrive.

“LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. The Howling Tongues continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat.

“GOING DOWN NAGASAKI, SHE’S GOTTA HOLD AND SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT!
SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED, THAT’S RIGHT!
SHE CALLS EVERY NIGHT, WONDERING WHERE I BEEN RUNNIN’ ‘ROUND!
SHE’S STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS RIGHT...TELL ME IS THIS RIGHT!?”

Anita: And her opponent, from Tampa Bay, Florida... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her arms to the fans with a determined smile on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and hands it to Anita on the outside before punching the air, ready to fight.

Zack: And this is Mallory's first ever main event outside of Future Shock line-ups, and you can tell this is important for her. Imagine the momentum she's going to carry with her if she pulls off a win over Valentina Lozano tonight!

Mai: Let's not forget she's been at all-out WAR with one Bianca Salvador before, she knows all about hard hitters and mind game players! Depending on how ready Mallory is tonight, this may be the ultimate cakewalk for her.

Ignoring the bells, Valentina keeps smirking at Mallory and pointing at her boot, smack-talking the younger wrestler who just rolls her eyes and challenges Lozano to come at her. Getting in a battle stance, Mallory slowly approaches Valentina, trying to get the fight rolling... but the Rich Bitch just ignores that and keeps dodging Mallory who, at a given point, just gets pissed off and rushes into Valentina, ramming her into the far corner. Valentina raises her hand, and Mallory holds her there, forcing referee Jenny Stringer to count her out. Mal eventually retreats at a count of 3, giving Valentina a break... Before the Canadian wrestler swings her hand and delivers a sound slap to Mal's face.

Zack: And Valentina, as she usually does, makes it personal.

Mai: As she always does. I have the feeling Valentina can't wrestle someone if there isn't somewhat of a personal involvement. It's like fisting.

Mallory's face swings to one side, and then she slowly turns back at Valentina, who's smirking and taunting her. Not the wisest choice: Mal proceeds to unload a barrage of punches to Valentina's head, trapping the Canadian against the corner and again forcing the referee to count her out. This time, Mal gives a break as she grabs Valentina's wrist to whip her across the ring. But as she does, Valentina plants her feet down and sends Mallory running instead, directing her to the far ropes. Mal hits the ropes across the ring as Valentina brings herself to the center of the ring... but Mallory laces her arms with the top rope and never comes back. Valentina answers to that by rushing towards her, but Mallory has plenty of time to plan her defense as she coils up and puts a shoulder out, ramming it into Valentina's stomach. Lozano recoils, and Mallory calls the crowd to come along with her as she walks off the ropes. She then taps her forearm before bolting for Valentina's head, swinging as hard as she can for a forearm smash... Nope! Valentina ducks under Mal's arm, and as Mallory hits the brakes and turns around, Valentina leaps in a volley kick that finds Mal's head, and both women collapse. As Mal clutches at her head, Valentina hurriedly throws herself on top of her for a cover.

ONE!

TW-- NO! Mallory pushes Valentina away!

Zack: A powerful volley kick to Mal's head, and it's but an one-count! It's going to be a long night to be Valentina Lozano, and the Malicious one has just laid out her business card!

Mai: Mallory Bennett is known for being a punishment sponge, so to say! She can take the pain like few others! Like a BDSM enthusiast. I, ah... I... kinda feel like if she's into this kind of thing later in the night.

Valentina growls and stands up, grabbing Mallory by the head and bringing the younger wrestler to her feet. But quick to react, Mal unloads a machine gun-like barrage of punches to Valentina's stomach, as scrappy as they come, breaking through the Latin Goddess' defense. As Valentina signals her defense is wide open, Mal grabs her head and brings her down with a kneeling facebuster, sending Valentina to the mat. With Valentina on her fours trying to get up, a very irritated Mallory brings an axe handle down into her spine, telling Valentina that she made a wrong choice in pissing her off, sending the Canadian wrestler face first to the mat. As the Rich Bitch seems to have misplaced her wits, Mallory makes her way to the far ropes, waiting Valentina to bring herself up. When she does, Mal dashes forth, aiming to catch Valentina with a shining wizard... but Valentina rolls towards the ropes, forcing Mallory to hit the brakes and almost lose all of her balance. She turns to her side and watches as Valentina grabs the mid rope for leverage to get up, and decides to rush to the ropes across from her, building up her momentum. She then jumps for Valentina's neck with an attempt at a flying forearm smash... But Valentina grabs the top rope and pulls it down, making Mallory tumble over the top rope and crash at ringside!

Zack: That went HORRIBLY wrong! Valentina telegraphed that jumping strike and down goes Mallory!

Mai: If Valentina keeps this trend going where Mallory leaves her attacks clear to be telegraphed, she may not make it to Resistance!

Valentina quickly gives chase to Mallory by rolling out of the ring and proceeding to grab her by the head making her stand up, and then shoving her into the closest corner post. Mal crashes head and chest first into the post and stumbles backwards clutching at her head, falling right back into Valentina's arms as she falls victim to a German suplex that sends her shoulder first into the ringside pads. At this point, Jennifer is at a count of 4, when Valentina grabs Mal by the head and throws her back into the ring. As Mallory is rolled all the way to the center of the ring, she struggles to get back up to her feet, and Valentina meticulously rolls back into the ring, locking crosshairs on Mallory and proceeding to stomp a mudhole into her opponent's lower body... Until she doesn't, as Bennett grabs her foot and stops her from laying another stomp, struggling to keep Valentina's foot in place right before she trips Lozano and dragon screws her to the mat.

Zack: And there's the other side of being a punishment sponge, as you said, Mai: she can shrug off the pain and flip the tables just like that.

Mai: You're aware Mallory just flipped Valentina around, and not a table, right?............ Why are you looking at me like that? It's a joke! A JOKE!

Mallory stumbles back to her feet and then mounts on top of Valentina, doing the basic MMA ground-pound, punishing the leader of the Ascension until Stringer comes in to count her out. At a count of three, Mallory gets back up, stroking her hair, and then brings Valentina to her feet, unloading with a combination of punches followed by a mule kick. As Valentina stumbles backwards, Mal rushes to the ropes across the ring and comes back with a flying forearm smash... but Valentina ducks and grabs her by the waist in midair, smashing her into the mat with a spinebuster, proceeding to quite literally scold Mallory for her pluckiness before making her way to the far corner, waiting for Mallory to get back up to her feet. With Mallory's delay of response, the referee checks on her, and it's at that moment of distraction that the Rick Bitch has the idea of yank the foam cover of the top rope turnbuckle out of place, exposing the metallic wiring.

Zack: Uh-oh, things are getting saucy here! Valentina is removing the turnbuckle's foam and... This is all happening in Jennifer Stringer's blind side!

Mai: Since Valentina knows Mallory can endure the pain, she's just taking it to the next level! It's the closest she can come to a hardcore... thing without being disqualified!

Zack: You know that could TOTALLY get her disqualified, right?

Mai: Aw, c'mon, you're gonna argue about the details now?!

Eventually, Mallory begins to rise, and Valentina makes a beeline to her as Jenny Stringer clears out of the way. Lozano then detours to the nearest set of ropes, hopping onto the second rope and springing herself into Mallory with a roundhouse kick... THAT MALLORY HOLDS!

Zack: NOT SO FAST!!!

Mal shakes her head negatively as Valentina holds her hands defensively, trying to goad Bennett into not doing anything. In response, Mal shoves Valentina away and strikes her with a powerful forearm smash to the face. Valentina collapses, stumbling to the corner. Mallory smirks and makes her way to the corner, ready to stomp away at Valentina's lower midsection... But Valentina kicks Mallory's base knee and the Future Shock graduate crumbles, hitting her forehead into the unprotected turnbuckle, collapsing to the mat with a scream of pain! The referee isn't given the time to see what happened or notice the unprotected turnbuckle as Valentina quickly flips Mal over and puts her in a straight-jacket surfboard!

Zack: Valentina made use of the exposed turnbuckle and quickly changed the attention to that surfboard! And the fact Mallory isn't bleeding like a POW is quite something!

Mai: Why is it quite something? It just didn't open a gash on her forehead, that's how tough this little girl is!

Zack: Do you know how hard it is NOT to open a gash after having your head dropped into an exposed turnbuckle?!

With her arms locked behind her, Mallory quickly gathers her wits back to her and uses her leg to reach for the rope, putting her foot out of the ring for referee Stringer to clearly understand she was going for the break. Valentina keeps Mallory held in the surfboard as the referee counts her out, and at a count of three, Valentina softly lets go of Mallory's arms... Only to curb stomp her to the mat. Jennifer is quick to read Valentina the riot act for that, but she by and large ignores the entire spiel as she turns to a rising Mallory and delivers a back kick to her scalp. The referee gets more and more vocal on Valentina's grill, but she completely ignores it as she brings Bennett to her feet and hoists her onto her shoulders, dropping her to the mat with a Samoan drop, quickly rolling back to her feet and dropping a knee across Mal's chest. From there, she stays on top of her, making a cover.

Zack: Mule kick to the top of the head, Samoan drop and a knee drop, here's the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!!! Mallory pushes Valentina away one more time!

Zack: And NOT YET! Mallory Bennett is withstanding quite the violent onslaught here, as Valentina is doing everything in her power to basically cripple her!

Mai: And we're yet to see when does Mallory's resistance to pain breaks! We've rarely seen her falter, and I guess those few and far between moments have toughened her up further even!

Valentina gets up and, after throwing the referee a dirty look, grabs Mallory by the arm and brings her up, putting her in a wrenching hammerlock. Mallory is wide awake now though, as she reacts with a powerful elbow smash. As Valentina feels the strike to her chin, Mallory turns around as she shakes free of the hammerlock and grabs her by the arm, yanking her from her position to send her running to the far ropes. Valentina plants her feet down and sends Mallory running instead. Mal hits the ropes and comes running from across the ring as Valentina moves to the center of the ring. As the two wrestlers collide there, Valentina wraps her arms around Mal's waist to bring her off the mat and slam her down with a belly to belly suplex... But as Mallory shifts her gravity center backwards, she shakes free from Valentina with a bell clap, rocking the Canadian's balance. As Mal lands, she runs to the ropes behind Valentina, coming back running and letting out a loud ki-ai as she swings her arm for a Northern lariat. But because of the ki-ai, Valentina telegraphs that and ducks, forcing Mallory to hit the brakes and turn around. Valentina then jumps for her head and brings her into a double knee facebreaker... NO! Mallory grabs her before she can fall, even with Valentina's knees in her face, managing to turn it into a powerbomb! After that, Mallory falls on top of Valentina for the cover!

Mai: HOW DID SHE COUNTER THAT FACEBUSTER INTO A POWERBOMB?!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!!! Valentina kicks out!

Zack: And Valentina kicks out as well!

Mallory groans and rolls away from Valentina, taking her time to breathe in, getting up and moving away from her opponent. eventually, Valentina sits up as she tries to stand on her two feet. Mallory takes the chance and darts towards her, delivering a powerful soccer kick to her chest. Clutching at her chest, Lozano rolls on the mat up to the far ropes, forcing an early break. Mallory makes a beeline to her, ignoring her positioning... Only for Valentina to pull back up and deliver a near-desperation mule kick to Bennett's stomach. As Mal stumbles to the center of the ring, Valentina forces back to her feet and makes her way to Mallory, pulling her into a full nelson hold and sweeping the leg for a facebuster. From there, Valentina forces Mal's head into her chest in the full nelson submission. As Bennett struggles to wiggle free of the hold, she eventually kicks the mat and flips over, forcing Valentina's shoulders against the mat!

Zack: MAL HAS VALENTINA'S BACK AGAINST THE MAT!!!

ONE!

TWO!

Valentina flips over once more while still holding Mal in the full nelson, breaking the pin count, and proceeding to stand up with Mallory in that hold. As a response, Mallory starts throwing elbows to Lozano's head until she lets go of the hold, and then turns around to knee Valentina's stomach... but Valentina holds her knee and dragon screws her into the mat, forcing her back into the mat with a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NOOO!!! Mallory shakes out of the cover!

Mallory and Valentina jump back to their feet, and Mal LIGHTNING QUICKLY jumps for Valentina's neck, bringing her down with a stunner! As Valentina slumps on the mat, Mal makes the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-- NOOOOO!!!!! Valentina's shoulder pops out of the mat!

Zack: What a breathtaking development, with Valentina giving Mallory the dragon screw back, and... Goodness gracious, neither of them will stay down!

Mai: They're on a mission, Zack! Mal wants to prove she has what it takes to be the next Future Shock Champion, and Valentina... Well, she wants to prove she's the best!

Mallory seems not to believe what just happened, as she looks at Jennifer and begs for a three-count, but gets only a two. She then stands up, watching as Valentina slowly comes to after the stunner. With Lozano still doubled over, Mallory drags her closer and puts her in the pumphandle setup, shaking her head at the leader of the Ascension... And then lets go of it as she spots the other members of the Ascension, Kimmi Hate and Isis Morales, coming down the entrance ramp!

Mai: And here comes the horsemen!... Horsewomen!

Zack: The Ascension making itself felt in this main event, we had Isis Morales teaming up with the Gray Sisters earlier tonight and, well...

This distraction gives Valentina enough time to get up behind Mallory as the Malicious one smack-talks Kimmi and Isis as they defiantly walk down the entrance ramp. Stringer joins her in telling them to go to the back, but just as Mallory turns around to see what Valentina is up to, she eats a bicycle kick to the face that knocks her lights out! Mal seems to be completely offline as Valentina drags her to the center of the ring and puts one foot over her chest, telling Stringer to count the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEE-- NOOOOO!!!!! Mallory pushes Valentina's foot away!

Zack: I don't know what I'm most amused at -- the fact Valentina expected that to work, or the fact Mallory almost did NOT get out of that! And the Ascension is livid!

The expression on Valentina's face is nothing short of disgust as she looks at the referee and demands her three. Kimmi and Isis eventually join the chorus telling the referee to count properly, which prompts her to immediately eject Kimmi and Isis from ringside!

Zack: EJECTED!!! Jennifer Stringer is on the ball and the Ascension is ejected from ringside!

Mai: And if they don't leave at once, Valentina may earn a free disqualification!

The Ascension is, of course, outraged by the decision, and Jennifer threatens to disqualify Valentina if they don't leave ringside at once. Valentina takes exception to that as she grabs Jennifer by the neck line of her shirt and questions her decision. However, Lozano's peripheral sight spots Mallory back to her feet, punch-drunk as she could be, and decides she's going to win the match anyway as she laces her arms with Mal's and spins her into the Unprettier clutch. Mallory's response is immediate as she drives a knee into Valentina's tailbone, making the Canadian let go of the hold, yelping. As Valentina turns around, Mallory kicks her stomach to double her over and then puts her in the pumphandle clutch, quickly hoisting her up and smashing the Latin Goddess' neck into her knee in the come-down! As Valentina slumps lifeless, Mallory makes the cover!

Zack: MALTREATMENT!!! This may be it!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Zack: AND IT IS!

Mallory then pops back to her feet and screams in victory, allowing referee Stringer to raise her hand in victory, as she throws the Ascension a dirty stare!

Anita: The winner of this match... MALLORY! BENNETT!!!

Zack: Get that hand raised up high, 'cause you deserve it! Mallory endured a very violent Valentina, and she was moments away from a three-on-one fight with the Ascension, but thanks to Jennifer Stringer's fast thinking and her resilience... The #1 contender for the Future Shock Championship has one hell of a feather in her cap!

Mai: And now she walks into Resistance with all the momentum she could've asked for! Isis had better pay attention, because Mallory has just shown what she can endure!

Zack: Next stop before Resistance, though: Velocity 102! Leona Vega returns to the green sho to defend the Evolution Championship against Stephanie Stefano, and you can bet Nevaeh Summers will be watching VERY closely! And also, a load of Global Wars points up for grabs! For Mai Hotaru, I'm Zack Hudson, thank you for tuning into Breaking Point! The Malicious One stands tall against the Ascension!

And it's on Mallory's taunt towards Isis as she does the belt motion over her waist, and the Goliath shaking her head neatively as she and Kimmi help Valentina flee the ring, that we fade out.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:21:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: