Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 02:09:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - November 5, 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - November 5, 2016  (Read 292 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 06, 2016, 12:27:02 pm »

Live from the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota
November 5, 2016

The FFW logo flashes across the screen with the world revolving on its axis before we cut to the closing moments of Future Shock Resistance one week ago.

Courtesy of Future Shock Resistance - October 29, 2016

Mallory headed for the corner again, dragging herself up to the top rope as she sat once again. The challenger measured and launched, hitting Muy Mal for the third time as the crowd came to its feet!

Zack: Good Lord, three Muy Mals!! For God’s sake, pin her!

Caroline: PIN HER! JUST PIN HER BEFORE SHE GETS BACK UP!

Mallory looked up for a moment, as though she were thinking about something before she collapsed on top of the champion. Stringer dropped for the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The fans in the arena exploded as Stringer called for the bell, even though neither Mallory or Isis moved all that much. Bennett remained laying on top of her as fireworks shot off throughout the arena!

Zack: History has been made!! Put it down on your calendar for October 29th! The Titaness has been slain, and we have a new Future Shock Champion! Tell’em about it, Gaby!

Gaby: The winner of this match….and NNEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW FFW Future Shock Champion…………….’MALICIOUS’ MALLORY BENNETT!!!

Caroline: Andi Takata will go down in history as the first person to remove the Future Shock title from Isis and tonight Mal will go down as the first person to remove Isis from a division!

Fireworks continued to shoot around the arena as the fans celebrated loudly. Gillie Barnes & Jake Chandler headed out from the back, jogging towards the ring before they rolled in and helped Mallory to her feet. The referee raised her hand, and awarded her the title. Bennett stared at it with her jaw agape for a moment as her friends held her up.

Caroline: I dunno if she’s punch drunk but she looks like she can hardly believe it herself. Take it in kid, this one is yours!

Zack: This sold out crowd in the Dunkin Donuts Center is heralding the arrival of the new queenpin of Future Shock! Mallory Bennett has shut out Isis tonight, and when it finally sinks in, she’s going to be most sore and bruised up happy woman you’re ever likely to meet.

Caroline: With this, the entire division has opened up and she’ll be having no end of challengers coming for that thing!

Mallory began to get her feet under her, looking at her title and then over to Gillie, who was clearly as happy for her as she could be. She then glanced over to Jake, who was equally thrilled as he raised her hand in victory. That didn’t last long, however, before she threw both arms around his neck and pressed a kiss to his lips that went on for several seconds before she broke it with a smile and lick of her lips.

Zack: Well….there’s something you don’t see everyday after a championship win…

Caroline: That was uh.... Not at all expected. I mean I knew there was... Well... Uh... Awesome?

Jake seemed more than a little surprised as he touched his hand to his mouth, but seemingly happily so before Mallory raised her new championship over her head for the crowd.

Zack: On the final Future Shock Pay Per View of 2016, we’ve seen a little bit of everything. Debuts. Returns. Heart. Determination, Achievement...and even a little bit of lip action!

Caroline: Expect the unexpected.

Zack: Thank you for joining us for Future Shock Resistance! Good night from Providence! Congratulations, Mallory!

The final shot showed a tired smile on Mallory’s face as she looked at her new title before Future Shock Resistance faded off the air.

After Resistance Went Off the Air

The cameras continued to roll as the crowd still showed their support for the new champion. Jake and Gillie sat on opposite ends of the ropes, holding them open for the new champion who made it through and down to the floor. Mallory leaned against the barricade as the ringside fans closest to her gave her a rather big hug, nearly pulling her into them.

Zack: They’re telling me we’re gonna follow this for a little longer, Caroline. She may be battered and bruised head to toe, but Mallory isn’t feeling much else right now but adrenaline, I’m sure!

Caroline: She’ll feel it in the morning that's for damn sure, but right now I think she's on cloud nine and beyond at this point. Punch drunk might not be the word.

A couple fans took selfies of themselves with her as Jake and Gillie wrapped an arm around her and vice versa before they started helping her to the back. The cameras shot back to the ring, where Isis was beginning to sit up and stare back at the ramp as the trio headed up the ramp while the Titaness clutched her ribs.

Zack: It’s all starting to dawn now on the Titaness, her reign as the most dominant force in Future Shock has come to an end here in Providence. She won’t get a rematch, but if you ask me, Caroline, Isis has grown to a whole other level and she doesn’t need Future Shock.

Caroline: I would like to believe that Isis herself understands that Zack but there's something about a championship that you become smitten with. If you asked me at the time, I would have held the No Surrender championship until they retired it.

The cameras then shift back and follow the new Future Shock Champion as she goes through the back, getting some applause from some of the crew as she passes them with Jake & Gillie leading her towards the trainer’s room.

Gillie: Looks like you're getting a hero’s welcome even on the way out.

Mallory: Pinch me guys... I think I'm still dreaming.

Jake was about to speak before they were approached by Sara Wilson, who looked rather excited about all this herself.

Sara: Mallory, you pinned the most dominant woman in Future Shock history! You’re the new Future Shock Champion!! How are you feeling?

Mallory: Like I could take on the world, Sara. After somehow getting down Isis and walking away with the Future Shock title, I could take on everything. With these two beside me, that's how I'm feeling right now!

She musses up Gillie’s hair and gives Jake one kiss on the cheek. After she finishes, the trio continue to head towards the trainer’s room before we fade out to the opening video for FFW Breaking Point.

Anita: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Global Wars Series!

The opening riff of Velvet Revolver’s “She Builds Quick Machines” slices out of the PA system as the house lights dim, only to be brought back up with a burst of light when the instruments kick in together in a flash of yellow and blue. From the curtain in that moment steps Mel Avilo to the jeers of the fans. She takes a quick dip of a bow, spinning in a circle as she straightens up, grinning as though mocking the fans.

Anita: Introducing first, representing Team Brazil... She weighs in at 150 pounds, hailing from Rio de Janeiro by way of Craigleith, MEL AVILO!

I can feel it when you pull straight down
I can feel it when they stood their ground

Roll over right, keep it through the night
Right, right, keep it through the night
Right in my sight, keep it through the night
I’ll smash right through your spotlight

Bobbing her head to the music, Mel heads down the ramp. Reaching the ring, she pulls herself up on the apron using the ropes and looks out around her before stepping into the ring, where she heads to her corner, jumps onto the middle turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air, shouting out “I’ll smash right through your spotlight”. She then jumps down and settles in her corner as the music fades out.

Zack: And to, ah, "help" me call this match, I have Mel Avilo's Team Brazil, or should we say, "Brazilian Storm" partner, the "Typhoon" Bianca Salvador.

Bianca: You also forgot to mention that the Storm is undefeated in Global Wars, AND that I'm the #1 contender to the Future Shock Championship after I taught Andi Takata a much overdue lesson. Other than that, glad to be here, Zack!

Zack: I hope this doesn't make me miss Mai...

The music starts, as the crowd quiets.  A spotlight appears at the top of the ramp…but after a few moments nobody shows.  The spotlight starts combing the arena, followed by another spotlight, and a third as the song starts.

Paranoia is in bloom,
The PR, transmissions will resume
They'll try to, push drugs that keep us all dumbed down
And hope that, we will never see the truth around
(So come on!)

The spotlights race around for a moment until one finally stops in the middle of the crowd, revealing Misty standing amongst the fans.  She raises her fist with a cry and a grin as the fans nearby cheer and do the same.

Anita: And representing Team Canada, hailing from Toronto, Ontario... The Voice of the People... MISTY WHITMORE!

The young wrestler then makes a B-line for the ring, slapping hands of fans before hopping the barricade.  Misty climbs onto the ring apron and looks out at the crowd, holding a hand over her brow with a grin.  Leaping over the top rope Misty runs to the opposite corner, climbing up the corner and singing out the chorus with the fans, raising her fist with every phrase.

They will not force us!
They will stop degrading us!
They will not control us!
We will be victorious!
So come on!

Misty jumps down from the corner, fists raised and ready for the match.

Zack: So it's Brazil versus Canada in this match, with up to five points for grabs. Misty is one of the most agile members of the FFW roster, while Mel is a punishment sponge and a known powerhouse herself. What's the Storm's strategy for this match, Bianca?

Bianca: Well, it's a pretty simple one: be awesome. As we always are. And then, BOOM! Magic happens. It's simple as that.

As the bells sound, Mel and Misty circle the war zone, eyeballing one another. As the Voice of the People throws Mel a quizzical look, as if asking her without words what's up with the weird attitude, Mel just smirks back at her, mocking her without words. Shaking her head, Misty works the crowd as she claps, bouncing on the balls of her feet, right before she darts up to Mel, and the Canadian and the Brazilian engage in a collar-and-elbow lock up. But as she imposes her strength advantage over Misty, Mel shoves the Canadian to the mat. Misty looks up at her, thrown off, as Mel shrugs sarcastically. Misty gets up, and they go back to square one as they circle one another again, and once again go for a lock up... Only this time it's Misty who acts faster as she armdrags Mel to the mat. The Canadian then bounces up to her feet and smirks at Mel, cocking an eyebrow that says "we're tied," as the Brazilian scoffs.

Zack: Looks like Misty and Mel are tied in the oneupsmanship game here, each one wanting to let the other know they've brought their best to this match.

Bianca: Let's be honest though, Misty doesn't want to get in a power contest with Mellie. She can out-power the best of them. Mark my words, Zack: Misty's showmanship is what's going to kill her tonight.

Back to square one all over again, they circle one another for a while before they go for yet another lock up, only this time Mel doesn't allow Misty to come much closer, keeping the distance with a palm to palm power dispute, which ends with the Brazilian kneeing Misty to the stomach once, twice, three times, breaking into her defense. Mel then whips her opponent across the ring, and as Misty bounces on the far ropes and comes back, Mel welcomes her with a shoulder block that sends her right back down to the mat. She then looks at the ropes behind her and rushes up to them, bouncing as she builds up her momentum. Misty rolls on the ring and forces her to leap over her, getting up as Mel bounces on the opposite ropes. On the come back, Mel swings her arm, but Misty ducks under it, forcing the Brazilian to hit the brakes and turn around, only for Misty to score a dropsault! With the impact, Mel is sent rolling to the corner, but Misty goes right after her, grabbing her by the head and bringing her up, proceeding to press her against the corner and scoring several elbow shots, forcing the referee to interject. Misty eventually gives a clean rope break at a count of 3, after which she drags Mel from the corner and hooks her head, hoisting her up with would otherwise be Mel's trademark move, a northern lights suplex that she keeps bridged for a cover!

ONE!

TW-- NO!!! Mel kicks out with plenty authority!

Zack: Misty with a northern lights suplex and an one-count! The Voice of the People is proving she can and will match Mel's strength any day!

Bianca: You say like that's a good idea! Wait until Mel starts putting her fists to good use! Misty will be swallowing her teeth by the time the bells ring again!

Misty doesn't miss the beat as she gets up and brings Mel right back to her feet just as well. But Mel's response is immediate as she slaps her opponent's hands away, connecting with a punch to Misty's stomach, then a jab to face that dazes the Canadian. Misty slumps on the ropes, and Mel presses her into them to send her running. When she comes back, Mel welcomes her with a mule kick to the stomach. Misty doesn't fall, but that's quickly solved following a boot to the face that sends Misty crumbling down like a sack of bricks. Mel, of course, takes the opportunity to taunt the crowd a bit further, looking at them and pointing at Misty, asking them if "that" was the kind of people they adored, right before she grabs Misty by the head, only to powerslam her into the mat.

Bianca: That's what I'm talking about. Look at THAT strength. Misty wants to match THAT? I don't think so!

Zack: Truly impressive power display by Mel Avilo here, with a dead-lift powerslam, even if she's taking her sweet time mocking her opponent.

Not satisfied with the punishment already dished out, Mel then hits the ropes behind her and comes back with a leg drop that lands across Misty's neck. As the Canadian hacks for air, Mel mounts on top of Misty and proceeds to do an MMA-esque ground pound routine. As Misty helplessly puts her guard up, the referee admonishes Mel for using closed fists, and starts to count her out. At a solid 4.9, Mel lets go of Misty, only to lift her into a fireman's carry... NOPE! Misty reacts with elbows to her head until she breaks through Mel's defense, after which she lands safely on the mat! Misty keeps throwing elbows to her face until Mel's trapped on the ropes. Misty bolts to the ropes across from her, and a wary Mel takes some impulse and propels herself forward, trying to catch Misty with a hook to the face... DENIED AGAIN! Misty ducks under it and hits the opposite ropes. Mel turns around and waits patiently as Misty comes running her way, as the Canadian allows herself to fall victim of a pop-up powerbomb! Mel then throws herself on top of Misty for a cover...

ON-- NO!!!!! Misty kicks out IMMEDIATELY!

Bianca: ... wait, what?

Zack: Misty Whitmore just shrugged that powerbomb off like it was nobody's business, and Mel is beside herself!... And apparently Bianca right beside me as well!

Mel looks at the referee in anger before she gets up, shaking her head. She then kneels beside Misty and puts her in a side headlock submission -- this time a perfectly legal one -- and Misty struggles a bit before forcing back to her feet. She finds a way out of the hold as she throws some blows to her opponent's stomach, and when Mel seems to have lost her balance, Misty shoves her away. Mel hits the brakes after taking some unbalanced steps forward and then comes back, coiling up and tucking her shoulder out. Misty leaps over her, forcing Mel to hit the ropes across from her. She comes back, but this time Misty brings her down with a jumping calf kick to the chest! Misty then rolls to the apron and makes her way to the top rope, waiting for the perfect moment, as the crowd comes alive again! They eventually watch Mel get up and Misty walk on ropes, propelling herself into the Brazilian with a powerful springboard dropkick! Misty then completes that by running to the ropes, then twisting, doing a handspring on the mat and falling on top of Mel, staying on top of her as she makes a cover!

Zack: BEAUTIFUL handspring splash, and a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-- NO!!! Mel's shoulder pops off the mat!

Bianca: Beautiful but impractical! What use is there for nitfy-looking flippy-doos if they're executed by someone as strong as a kitten?!

A half-disheartened Misty queries the referee, who confirms it's but a 2-count, as Mel sits up. Misty, well aware of that, rushes to the ropes and then, on the come back, smacks Mel with a running boot to the face, bringing her right back down. The Voice of the People then works the crowd by clapping and urging them to come alive and encourage her before she hovers to the apron, starting to make her way to the top rope... except she doesn't count with Mel getting up and punching her right in the face before she completes the climb! Misty crumbles seated on the ropes as Mel shakes the cobwebs out of her head, before she goes back to the corner and presses Misty out of the corner and into the mat. Misty crashes and sits up, only to be brought down by a savate kick to the back of the head. As Misty collapses, Mel goes to the corner and starts "tuning up the band" as she slaps her arm in a rhythm, while Misty slowly gets up.

Bianca: Mel can already sense the end is coming, watch out for the Mel-Bomb!

When Misty is up, Mel throws a kick to her stomach to fold her, then puts her in the gutwrench setup and proceeds to lift her... but Misty overshoots and lands behind Mel! Before Mel can turn around, Misty unloads a barrage of kicks to her lower midsection, finishing it with a dropkick that sends Mel into the ropes. Mel comes back, only to eat Misty's busaiku knee! The Brazilian collapses, and the Canadian makes the cover!

Zack: PEOPLE'S DECREE, MEL'S DOWN AND THIS COULD BE IT!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NOOO!!!!! Mel kicks out once more!

Zack: NO DICE! That high impact knee came out of nowhere, but like we said before, Mel can take punishment like few in this company!

Bianca: And she will ALWAYS get back up! That's why the Storm is undefeated in Global Wars, and will remain so!

Misty pounds the mat in disbelief, not believing that it had earned her but a two-count. But instead of complaining, she gets up and waits for Mel to do the same, harboring

herself in the corner and pointing to the stars, much to the crowd's delight as they know what's coming up. Mel, stirring, rolls to the ropes and uses them as leverage to get up,

hobbling to the center of the ring where she would be an easy victim, if it wasn't for...

Bianca: MEL! DUCK!!!

Without questioning, Mel looks at Bianca and then throws herself to the mat just as Misty darts from the corner, and the Ad Astra turns into an awkward scene of Misty flying

right over Mel's head and landing on her ass right in front of her. Mel then pops back to her feet and for the sake of a second wind, delivers a savate to the back of her head. Misty slumps to the ropes and grabs the bottom one for leverage, but Mel gets right on the ball as she grabs the top rope and holds herself down as she starts stomping a mudhole into Misty's midsection, forcing the referee to come count her out again. At a count of 4, Mel lets go of the top rope and turns to the referee with a loud "WHAT?!"

Zack: Mel is sure feeling confident after Bianca here made a timely save and avoided a--

Bianca: WHAT?! WHAT "timely save?!" Did you see me get up and actively interfere with the match?! No you didn't! Shush you!

Mel brings Misty back up to her feet and then presses her into the ropes, nonchalantly sending her across the ring. When Misty comes back, Mel welcomes her back with a sidewalk slam, and then makes a move that looks like she's going for a cover, but instead she just scrapes Misty's face with the palm of her hand before getting up. She then grabs Misty by the head and deadlifts her up.. But Misty overshoots and locks Mel's head with her thighs, head-scissoring her into the mat! Mel shoots back to her feet not really knowing where she is, and Misty is right on top of her, raining fists and elbows to her upper midsection, as she eventually traps the Brazilian into the corner! As Mel slumps there, Misty darts across the ring, kicking the bottom turnbuckle across from Mel, and then shoots all the way across the ring once again, smashing Mel into the corner with a powerful dropkick! Mel collapses forward after that, and Misty once again points to the stars!

Zack: Misty is feeling it, and she's calling for the stars Mel will be seeing after she's done!

Mel crawls over to the center of the ring, but she takes too much time for Misty's liking to get up. So she flips the switch into her other move as she makes a beeline to her and jumps for her shoulders, doing an elaborate set of twists until she has Mel in the headscissors armbar! Mel struggles to fight out of the hold and eventually finds a smart way out of it: pressing Misty's shoulders into the mat!

Bianca: NOT SO FAST, WATSON!

ONE!

TWO--

Misty breaks the Vox Populi hold as soon as she realizes she's being countered, popping back to her feet and darting to the far ropes. Mel gets up and swings her arm to catch Misty with a lariat, but Misty hovers around Mel and under that arm, grabbing that wrist to whip Mel into the corner behind them. Mel leaps onto the second turnbuckle on arrival, and then bounces backwards, catching Misty with a justice fist! Misty crumbles, and Mel hobbles her way up to her, grabbing her by the head and putting her in the gutwrench, hoisting her upwards and then falling on her back, driving Misty's neck and shoulders into the canvas! The Canadian shuts down as Mel makes the cover!

Bianca: MEL-BOMB!!! COUNT WITH ME, FOLKS!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Mel then rolls away from Misty with a victorious smirk, as the referee points at her as the winner!

Anita: The winner of this match... Representing Team Brazil... MEL! AVILO!!!

Bianca: And that's three more points for the undefeated Storm, my man! Now if you'll excuse me...

Rattling sounds are heard as Bianca leaves the announce table. The “Typhoon” rolls into the ring to join her partner, raising Mel’s hand in victory to boos from the crowd. They notice Misty starting to get up to her knees, giving each other a look...and then proceeding to jump her and start pounding on her together.

Zack: Oh for the love of….Mel & Bianca didn’t like the fact Misty was getting up...and now it’s a double team as they are trying to take out half of Team Canada going into Global Wars!

The boos only got louder as Bianca held her up, giving Mel the time to nail a roundhouse kick to her jaw. Whitmore dropped to her knees against Mel, who shrugged her shoulders and began to pick her up again. But the boos turned to cheers, however, as Zoey Adler took off from the backstage area. And with a chair in her hand, she darted into the ring and went swinging towards either woman as Team Brazil exited to the floor.

Zack: That’s Zoey Adler...she wasn’t standing by and watching this! She’s not under contract to FFW, but she’s damn sure making a difference for the second week in a row!

Zoey watched the girls head backwards up the ramp before helping Misty to her feet, and introducing herself to her. Misty thanked her as Mel, in particular, seemed to take offense to this as she stared up at Adler in the ring.

Zack: Zoey Adler with a well-timed save, and once again getting plenty of appreciation from this FFW crowd!

Mel’s scowl at the brunette in the ring was shown as Zoey dropped the chair, and listened to the response she was getting...once again in amazement before we cut backstage.

Global Smack Talk

We cut backstage to find Muirne walking around, heading down the hall as she proudly sports her Team Ireland jersey, with the camera following in front of her. However everything comes to a screeching halt as a locker door opens up and slams into Muirne's face.

Muirne: AWWW FOCK...

Stepping out of the locker room is Team Japan's Shizuka Miyamoto, wearing her jersey over her ring gear. As the door shuts she looks back to find Muirne on the other side, covering her nose.

Shizuka: Oh my god! Are you okay?!

Muirne: Naaaah, lass, I like feelin' me snot mix in with blood an' such, whattaya think?!

Shizuka: Come on now, you're not bleeding...

The Irish arse's hands are moved by the Golden Fury, and sure enough there's no blood coming out her nostrils.

Muirne: Still hurts like feck, ya...

Shizuka: Hey, whoa. In my defense it's not like I knew you were coming down the hall this way!

Muirne takes a step back, then gives a small laugh.

Muirne: Ooooh, ya cute little cunt, ya, I get it, yer jus' mad ya haven't gotten any points in Global Wars, aincha?

The Golden Fury's eyes go wide at the language Muirne uses, among other things.

Shizuka: Excuse me?!

Muirne: Oh to be sure, Team Japan is definitely up there in rankin's but yer cotton candy-haired partner is gettin' all the dirty work done, ain't she? Yeh, not helped by the fact both you an' Canada had a double countout.

Shizuka: Hey! That wasn't my fault, at all, and I'd rather the fight NOT have ended the way it did.

Muirne: Nobody ever does, lass, but imagine where ya'd be if you were the winners of that encounter? Certainly not tied up, that's fer sure.

Shizuka: Oh? Oh really, that's how you want to go about this?\

The Irish redhead just chuckles as she pats Shizuka's elbow.

Muirne: Listen. I ain't tryin' to brag. Perhaps on any other night I'd love to get together with you an' yer fiancee-

Shizuka: Deeefinitely not happening.

She removes Muirne's hand from her shoulder.

Muirne: But Team Ireland has been on top fer most of this competition, bar fer that short while yer partner was gettin' all the points. But we've taken every opportunity thrown at us an' took them all by the horns!

Shizuka: Yeah, that...okay, I'm not going to argue that point, you have been doing gangbuster in your matches.

Muirne: Right we have been! Riley an' me have worked well as a team. Not ta say you an' Takata don' have some o' that team spirit that rubbed off 'er an' yer gal, I mean ya certainly have good chemistry.

With a shrug, Shizuka laughs.

Shizuka: What can I say, we know how to play off one another.

Muirne: Now, lemme ask ya somethin', this Nakamura place ya shill fer, they make any beers out of curiosity? I've got interest in tryin' somma that.

Shizuka: I'd have to look into it, but right now? I have to get ready for my match.

Muirne: Sounds grand. Well, best'a luck to ya, Shizuka.

Shizuka: Likewise, Muirne.

The two shake hands, and Shizuka makes her way down the hall. Muirne's eyes can be seen lowering their gaze, and in a second...her nostril drips blood. She's very quick to notice this.

Muirne: Ahp, THERE it is...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:47:26 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 12:28:08 pm »

The fans in the arena are in their seats, anxiously awaiting the start of the match. Before they have a chance to say anything, the lights suddenly fade to black. The noise of the crowd is replaced by a loud whistle emanating from the sound system. The whistle repeats, only this time it is accompanied by a few riffs from a synthesizer. As the synth pulses on for a few seconds, red strobe lights around the stage begin to pulse in perfect synch with the music. The heavy guitar and drum tandem that follows truly signals the beginning of “Engel” by Rammstein. The black of the arena has been replaced by a vivid crimson as the song plays on.

Anita: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, from Las Vegas, Nevada….weighing in at one hundred fifteen pound, she is Savannah Taylor!!

The fans immediately leap to their feet and show a mixed reaction at the arrival of the woman known as the Siren, Savannah Taylor. She glances to either side of her before walking purposefully down the aisle, her arms resting at her sides. She climbs the steps and stands on the apron, scanning the crowd before dismissing the people who had the nerve to boo her with a wave of her hand. Stepping into the ring, she stands in the center and raises her hands above her head, seeming to soak in the boos. She then removes her robe and hands that to a stagehand. She then rests her back against the turnbuckle and waits for the lights turn to normal and the music to fade out.

Zack: Here she comes, the number one contender to the No Surrender title! At Global Wars this Las Vegas native will be taking on Starla McCloud and looking to take her title. Also joining me for this match is one of two women fighting for No Surrender contendership at Global Wars, Lily-Rose!

Lily: Gracias, Zack, and I'm looking forward to that big fight with Vanessa. Only a matter of weeks away.

Zack: Lily you just moved to Vegas recently, have you and Savannah had time to mingle at all?

Lily: It's a pretty small-big city, Zack, haven't had the opportunity to hunt her down, I'm afraid.

The opening cords to “Aint Been Done” by Jessie J begins to play over the pa system and before she can even appear on the ramp, the fans are already booing the woman in question. Clover Thomas would appear on the ramp alongside her manager, Enoch Eastwood and just stare at the ring.

Anita: Now introducing, from Boston, Massachusetts, she is accompanied by her manager, Enoch Eastwood; this is “Lucky” Clover Thomas!

Clover walks down to the ring with Enoch shouting words of encouragement her way, she nods her head slowly upon entering the ring and awaits the bell to ring.

Zack: Clover Thomas has been on a bit of an unluck streak after she had lost to you in your main roster debut, but she insists that fight is not what Savannah should base her thoughts on Clover in order to prepare for this match.

Lily: If that's the case I think you'd have to go all the way back to Future Shock 18 to get a good idea of what Clover's about. I know she's had at least one win since then but that really was her crowning achievement in FFW.

The bell rings, and both women come out to the middle of the ring, Clover shouting at Savannah before reeling her fist back and throwing it at Savannah's face. But Savannah backs away from the punch and grabs Clover's arm, pulling Thomas into her and her boot. Clover stumbles back, giving Savannah the room to rush at her opponent and tackle her down with a Thesz Press before punching at her forehead repeatedly. The ref instructs the Las Vegas native to get off of Clover, which she does so. Taylor grabs Clover by the arm to lift her back to her feet, then lifts her up for a brainbuster. Clover slips out behind Savannah and gives her a few jabs to the face. Savannah blocks with her arms but gets backed against the ropes by Thomas. After she brings a knee to Savannah's midsection, Clover grabs her by the head for a snapmare takedown that lays Savannah flat.

Lily: Lookin' good, Savanah. You had Clover good until she found a way to slip out.

Zack: Clover using her fists to jab at Savannah and back her up enough for a good takedown on Taylor. This is that opening she needs.

Clover runs at the ropes, bouncing off them and coming back with a jumping knee drop to Savannah's chest. Clover hooks the leg for a cover.

ONE!

TW-

Savannah throws her forearm into Clover's face to break up the count. Clover grins wickedly at Savannah as she rubs her cheek, then grabs Taylor by the head to bring her up to her feet. Bringing a few more jabs to Savannah Clover then whips Taylor into the nearest corner and drives her elbow to her opponent's face. Clover kicks at Savannah then snapmares her into a seated position, then bounces off the ropes again to bring a boot to the number one contender's face.

Lily: Lot of jabbing and kicking to Savannah. Clover seems to think her game's on point right now.

Zack: it might not be as on point as she believes, look!

Taylor rolls out of the boot's way, causing Clover to kick the air and stumble forwards. She grabs the ropes to stop from going over them, then turns around to find Savannah jumping up and hitting her with an enziguri that knocks Clover to the ground. Savannah rushes to the ropes, then leaps off the middle for an asai moonsault, only for Clover to roll out of her path. Savannah lands on her feet and rushes at Clover as she stands up, knocking her down with a clothesline. Savannah then seats Clover up and pulls back on her arms.

Lily: Looky there, Zack, I'd guess Savannah wants to make Clover tap out.

Zack: A submission victory for Savannah COULD send a sign to the champion over what to expect at Global Wars, but I don't think Clover is quite worn down enough yet.

While Savannah keeps Clover in the hold for a matter of seconds, Thomas manages to stand up, though it's quite a struggle to do so. She inverts the hold on Taylor until they face each other, then grabs her head into a front headlock before falling back with a DDT. Clover covers.

ONE!

TWO!

Savannah kicks out.

Lily: Getting to be a closer break for Savannah every time. Clover might actually win this if she plays her cards straight.

Zack: Fortunately for Savannah she would know a thing or two about playing cards.

With Savannah still on the canvas Clover strikes her knee down into Taylor's face before bringing her to her feet and lifting her up for a vertical suplex. In a feat of Clover's strength she holds Taylor up for a matter of ten seconds before falling back to complete the suplex. Clover covers once more.

ONE!

TWO!

Zack: Another kickout from Savannah!

Lily: Maaan, lookit Clover, she's getting something pissed off.

Clover indeed grabs Savannah by the hair and whips her across the ring, then hits her with a knee to the midsection as she gets to a knee. Grabbing her head Clover smashes her forearm into Taylor's face repeatedly before going for a spinning back elbow...but Taylor ducks it, and hits Clover with a spinning fist to Thomas' face!

Zack: Taylor counters Clover with the Desert Rose!

Lily: Motorhead and Sting references? I'm starting to like this chica for her taste in music.

With Clover now down Savannah calls to end it as she wraps her legs around Clover's, locking them in position as she arches back to grab Clover's head!

Zack: The Ace of Spades is locked in! Savannah's  looking to make Clover tap in this moment!

Lily: It's a pretty big gamble for Taylor, but I like to think the lady's calling for a royal flush!

The ref asks Clover if she's looking to tap, her hands trying to claw Savannah's grip away from her, but Taylor has the submission in pretty well. After half a minute of struggling to escape, Clover slowly raises her hand up, trying to reach out for the ropes, of which there are none within her reach. Once this occurs to her, she taps out onto the canvas! The ref signals for the bell!

DING DING DING

Anita: Here is your winner by submission...SAVANNAH! TAYLOR!

Savannah lets go of the hold, falling to a knee before she stands up straight, an arm raised high before the ref holds it up for her. As she rises to her feet, she produces an Ace of Spade card from her top and lays it on Clover's chest.

Zack: Taylor's looking quite strong going into Global Wars against Starla McCloud!

Lily: No kidding, amigo. Savannah's looking confident as fuck after this, and I couldn't ask for a better contender to that No Surrender title. Let's hope our champion thinks the same of her.

Zack: It's good to hear you say that, Lily, because if both of you win at Global Wars it means you both would be the next title match.

Lily: If it comes to that, let's not get ahead of ourselves, Zack.

With a smile on her face, Savannah bows to the crowd before rolling out of the ring, heading up the ramp as we head to a commercial break.

We’re Gonna Need A Bigger Ladder

The words, ‘earlier today...’ appears on the screen before we cut backstage at the Xcel Energy Center... Far backstage. As in near the production area leading to the garage. The camera pans around to a pair of hands extended outward before another pair of hands reaches out and places a large cardboard box in the first pair of hands. The camera slowly pans up on the face of Future Shock prospect Gillie Barnes who has an unreadable look on her face as she gets a box from one half of the Tornado Tag champions, Raquel Fair. Raquel is wearing an... Artist smock and a welding mask as she begins to point out the items in the box to Gillie who still looks... Well, some kinda way.

The box has the words ‘To Gillie, Love Raquel’ written on it with a little chibi face drawn on it.

Raquel: Alright Gillibrary, let’s go through this... Here’s some noise cancelling headphones, Beats By Dre of course for all your ‘basic roommate getting it on with other basic roommate’ needs, here’s a gift card to Applebee’s, another gift card for Applebee’s, another TGI Friday gift card... Cracker Barrel? Mickey when did we ever go to a Cracker Barrel!

Mickey yells in between loud hisses of fire and sparks flying off, all off-camera.

Mickey: NASHVILLE!

Raquel: Well, you heard her. Anyways, totes good luck there Gillie. We have to stick together. Call me!

The blonde winked at Gillie who gave her another look, shoulders slumping slightly with a sigh before walking off-camera. She glances back once more at Raquel who gives her a flirty wave before she disappears. When Raquel begins walking in the direction of the sparks we see the other half of the Tornado tag champions, Mickey Scarborough also wearing a fire-resistant smock, with a welding mask over her face and a welding torch going off as she...

Fuses a pair of ladders together, side by side. The two ladders are completely alike in size, shape, color and so on, it’s just that Mickey and Raquel seem to be trying to give the ladders the siamese treatment.

Raquel: ...Mickey, I was thinking... Like, this might be totes a problem here.

Mickey: You think we’re gonna need a bigger ladder? I mean this was totes all they had and Colby helped me carry i--

Raquel: No-no-no-no-no... Let’s... Think about this for a second, right? First off... Natalya’s kinda... Y’know. Big, right?

Mickey: Totes big. Super big. All bruiser like and stuff. Maybe she even has one a soft nougat center, but I wouldn’t know!

Raquel: ‘Course, of course. So she’s all big and can turn the tide of a match all by her lonesome right? Now uh... Destiny’s all Ultraviolence division proud and totes has held the championship, and her and Sylvia kind of tried to end each other right... All kinds of weapons and this and that.

Mickey: Yep, no arguments here... ‘Quels where are you going with this?

The blonde half of the Tornado tag champs slowly looked at her tag partner before looking back at their conjoined double ladder. She looked right back at Mickey.

Raquel: ...I’m just thinking, that even if we TRY to make use of ladders and are KNOWN as the Ladder Lolitas and the Grandmistresses of Ladder-Fu... Wouldn’t we kind of be playing into their wheelhouse too? I mean Natalya could swing this thing harder than we could and Destiny would probably turn it into a catapult somehow... I-D-K... It just... Maybe we should come up with some sort of countermeasures in case things go south with the ladders.

The brunette lets out a gasp.

Mickey: ‘Quels! I am surprised at you.

Raquel: ...Nani?

Mickey gave her a confused look.

Raquel: Been rewatching BSX promo videos. Luckily, I won’t have to search far on November 12th when FFW All Access launches! Did you know you can rewatch every single show there ever was, plus a collection of Exodus Pro, GDW and so much more....

Mickey: So much more?

Both girls look at the camera with cheesy grins.

Raquel: So much more.

Plug over. Back to business.

Mickey: Anyway... Raquel, we’re the frackin’ Scarborough Fair. We always find a way through the fire and the flames, through hell and high water, through murderous girl scouts and disgruntled mailmen. Of course Art of Violence have some obvious physical and experiencical... Is that a word? Experiencical advantages over us. So? We have some chaotic advantages over them.

Raquel: ...So low blows and thumbs to the eye then.

Mickey: Hey, in Mega-Size Demidov’s case, it’s more like a high blow. Anyway, hold the ladders would you, I need to finish welding this. We only rented it for the day!

Raquel: Yeah, yeah just hurry up.

The Tornado Tag champs continue welding together the two giant ladders (don’t ask how they intend to wield the damn thing, much less bring it to Global Wars) as we cut to commercial.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:47:54 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 12:29:23 pm »

Anita: The following contest is part of the Global Wars Series and is set for one fall!

Zack: Still to come tonight are both of the quarterfinal matches in the Femme for All, but the Global Wars series rolls on as Canada & Japan collide. Both teams can definitely use the points right now with Team Ireland coming into tonight with a good lead. I got Erica here, my former Velocity partner far preferable to the one I have now who is probably in the back looking for a brown bag.

Erica: Or something with a lot of alcohol in it. It is Mai, after all. THis match is a sort of rematch that’s been a while waiting to happen, and I’m really quite glad I get to be ringside to call it!

The arena lighting becomes bathed in gold as “Down and Out” plays, and Shizuka walks out with a wicked grin on her face. Raising a fist up high, she slaps hands with the fans as she walks down the ramp.

Anita: Making her way to the ring, from Thousand Oaks, California, and representing Team Japan...She is the Golden Fury...Shizuka! MIYAMOTOOOOO!

After making her way to the ring, she hops onto the apron and climbs through the ropes, taking off her long coat and handing it to the referee. Leaning against the ropes closest to the hard camera, she raises her fist high again, then prepares for her match.

Zack: Andi came up a little short at Future Shock Resistance in earning some points when she faced Bianca. Shizuka will try to put them closer to the top of the rankings as both Japan & Canada are in a deadlock for last place in the Global Wars series.

Erica: They sit in that deadlock with two other teams, so we really, really need to get some traction going with those teams. Andi was unlucky, and I think if anything, Shizuka losing might be much of the same as it was a week ago.

Anita: Hailing from Sherbrooke in the province of Quebec, Canada. She weighs in at 142lbs and stands 5’8” tall. Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade and representing Team Canada, this is the… “ONE WOMAN SHOW” SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!!

Alice Cooper’s Poison begins to play as the video wall shows close ups of different parts of Shaw’s face before finally cutting to a live feed of the young woman as the spotlight hits her in the middle of the stage where she is joined by Kyle. Starting to nod her head along to the beat of the music, the young woman heads down to the ring, the spotlight following her all the way to the ring as Kyle tries to rally the crowd behind her. Rolling under the bottom rope Shaw kips up to her feet and stands in a corner, checking everything about her ring gear is in position and getting last minute advice from Kyle as she waits to start the match.

Zack: If you were to ask Shaw, she’d tell you the reason for Team Canada’s success is because of her leadership. I even heard she has taken credit for Misty’s SVW Championship win back in August.

Erica: ...Does that rumour surprise you? At all? Seriously? Though I’d like to point out that Canada’s only points in Global Wars so far are after a match against my sister and I...so the success isn’t doing so hot right now.

The referee motions to call for the bell, but before she can get a chance to do so, Shaw stops her, demanding that she check Shizuka for weapons! Shizuka is more than a little surprised by this, and understandably annoyed by the fact it happened, but complies with the search all the same. In the interest of fairness, Shaw is also searched quickly, much to the Canadian’s chagrin. Rolling her eyes, Melinda Davis finally calls for the bell.

Erica: ….Seriously? If I’m gonna suspect anyone of doing something like that, it’s not Shizuka.

Zack: Looking at Shizuka’s usual ring attire, I’d be impressed if she could hide much of anything without it being noticeable. Could be said for a lot of girls here though, most of their ring gear usually isn’t baggy.

The two women head into the middle of the ring, where Shaw proceeds to start talking down to Shizuka, telling her that this isn’t worth it for her and she’d be better off not bothering. Shizuka shakes her head, seemingly not interested in anything that Shaw is saying. Shaw takes that as a blatant disrespect and starts shouting at Shizuka, which the Team Japan member rolls her eyes and ignores for the most part. Finally, and quite sick of not getting an answer from Shizuka, Shaw reaches forward and pushes the Japanese woman with quite some force, sending the former tornado champion backwards a couple of steps. Taking advantage of the fact Shizuka is a little surprised by that, she grabs the slightly smaller woman and drops her with a swinging neckbreaker. Shizuka is back to her feet as quickly as she left them, but goes straight into an elbow to the temple that knocks her to the side. A headbutt comes after it, just missing its mark of the bridge of Shizuka’s nose and hitting her in the eye instead! The California native shouts, clutching her eye  as Shaw grins, sending a series of stiff kicks into Shizuka’s abdomen, one after the other, not giving Shizuka time to fend any of them off.

Zack: Shaw laying in those hard kicks to Shizuka’s body. If I’m Miyamoto, I’d try to avoid those feet the best I can.

Ending the volley of kicks, Shaw goes for the head again, this time with a knife edge chop to the temple. Much like the last shot to the head, it knocks the Team Japan member sideways, and this time she follows through by taking a step back, charging at Shizuka and taking her down with a Thesz press, proceeding to ram into her again and again with fists and elbows that come in a relentless stream. Melinda is able to end the relentless assault on Shizuka by pulling Shaw from her, but that doesn’t last as Shaw drops onto Shizuka with a knee drop and then over her for a cover!

ONE!

T---NOPE!

Erica: SHaw has well and truly laid into Shizuka from the moment the bell, rang, it’s actually a little surprising that it was only a one count.

Shizuka shoves her way out of the predicament, rolling to her side and looking for the nearest ropes. She spots them and heads towards them as she reaches her feet, but is stopped by the former Unity Champion, who then whips her into the ropes anyway and dropkicks Shizuka back down on the way back. Shizuka uses the momentum from the kick to allow herself to roll to a kneel, then barrels at Shaw with a running clothesline that the Canadian barely gets out of the way of. Shizuka is obviously annoyed by this and goes after Shaw again, who this time grabs the Japanese wrestler around the waist, hoists her up and drops her again with a backbreaker. She allows Shizuka to roll off her knee and to the mat, where the Canadian stands tall, raising a hand to the crowd with a grin on her face, which only gets her jeers. She looks to Kyle at ringside and says something to him, to which the manager can only shrug his shoulders. As this is going on, Shizuka is getting to her feet.

Zack: Shaw looking for some fan support here tonight in St. Paul. Minnesota may be on the Canadian border, but I don’t think closeness breeds love for these folks in the Xcel Energy Center.

Erica: I wouldn’t want to claim love for her either if I was living in the border or even Canadian, so I can see their point.

Sure enough, the Canadian turns back to what’s in front of her, there’s Shizuka standing there, waiting for her. Shaw blinks, and in that blink, Shizuka charges again with a running clothesline, and this time Shaw eats it and hits the mat. Pulling Shaw to her feet, she then pulls the Canadian forward and throws an arm against her cheek, railing the former Unity Champion. From here, a knee connects with the Canadian’s torso, and then a second one, which forces Shaw into bending double, which gives Shizuka the chance she needs to then drop Shaw again with a DDT. She then pulls them both to her feet and whips Shaw into the corner, where she collides against it back first. Taking off after her, another knee connects and this time it goes just below her clavicle. Back on the floor, a roundhouse almost knocks Shaw out of the corner...only almost because Shizuka kept her there. She follows through with a shoulder tackle, and then another three until SHaw tries to fall out of the corner again. Then, turning Shizuka around, She lifts the Canadian up, onto her shoulders….and drops her with an electric chair!

Zack: Quick ride, bad landing! And Shizuka’s going for the cover with Team Japan’s hopes on her shoulders!

ONE!

TWO!

THR---SHOULDER!

Erica: Annnnnnd there’s those hopes been quite swiftly removed from her shoulders.

Shaw rolls the shoulder, and Shizuka looks to the ref, nodding as the two count is confirmed. She pulls SHaw back to her feet and delivers a headbutt of her own, and that one, unlike Shaw’s, connects with the bridge of her nose. Shaw hold her nose, and it’s the distraction that Shizuka needs to grab Shaw and drop her with a belly to belly suplex, where she proceeds to roll them, hitting five before deciding she’s finished. She pulls Shaw back up again, lets go and lobs her with a big boot that catches Shaw square in the chest and Shaw...drops like a stone?

Zack: Man, that boot must have had a little more mustard behind it than it looked like to me. Shaw went down like a sack of bricks!

Erica: I’ve never seen anyone drop like that from a big boot. Ever...that was impressive, Shizuka.

Shizuka also seems a little confused by what just happened, arching an eyebrow at the fallen former Unity Champion, then heading for the ropes and bouncing from them, landing on Shaw with a springboard knee drop. Rolling off Shaw and seeing that she still hasn’t moved, she reaches down and pulls her up...only for Shaw to grab her by the head and down into a rollup!

Erica: Shaw was goldbricking!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE--KICKOUT!

Zack: I’ll give Shaw credit, she played the part well...even if it didn’t pay off! May go down as one of the more impressive goldbrick moments in FFW history.

Shaw, annoyed with what just happened, has a good go at Melinda for not counting fast enough, but has enough presence around her to realise that this isn’t the best idea. She turns to meet Shizuka who is almost at her feet and the two women look at each other, and begin to trade blows, rights specifically. Shaw appears to get the upperhand with it, backing Shizuka into the ropes, but Shizuka, realising what’s going on, hits back harder, forcing the two women into a standstill, which the crowd, despite being very heavily in favour of Team Japan, are getting some enjoyment out of. Shizuka ends the exchange by stepping out of Shaw’s reach and going for a roundhouse, which Shaw catches, not expecting the enziguri that follows it! Shaw stumbles back, but regains herself with enough speed that she goes for her Oriental Spike without Shizuka being able to stop her!

Erica: Shaw tried to tell Shizuka to sleep, but it didn’t quite pan out that way!

Zack: Whether you like her or not and most don’t, Shaw has excellent instincts in the ring. But Shizuka isn’t going to let her land this without a fight.

She doesn’t quite get it locked in, and Shizuka fights her way out of the hold, turning to face Shaw now and delivering a superkick! Shaw doesn’t drop, but does hold her jaw in apparent surprise at what just happened. Shizuka looks a little surprised that the Legacy’s End didn’t do it, but quick as you like nails a second one, and this one does the trick! Shizuka dives over and hooks both legs this time!

Zack: Good Lord, two in a row! Shaw may be out cold right here!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Erica: Three points to Japan!

Anita: Your winner as the result of a pinfall, SHIZUKA MIYAMOTO!

Shaw is outraged, as the scream she lets out suggests. Meanwhile, Melinda David raises Shizuka’s hand.

Zack: Team Japan leaves the four way deadlock here tonight at Breaking Point. But at Global Wars, 8 points hangs in the balance, and no team so far has been shut out...even if time is running out!

Erica: And we still have two more matches to go tonight with the Femme For All quarterfinals!

Zack: That we do. We could see Team USA leave the deadlock, or Scotland tie for first all the way to take the lead potentially. Let’s take you to some footage regarding FFW’s newest acquisition, Ruby Tyler.

Climbing the turnbuckle to celebrate her win, we go to the video.

Introducing Ruby

A brief clip of the videos at the costume ball that ended with the announcement of Ruby Tyler coming to FFW is shown before we go behind the scenes and find her sitting in front of the camera. Behind her, the production crew is busy putting out the fire from the exploding car as well as the villains from the series are talking in the distance as well, obviously fine. She cradles the mask and hat in her lap, running a hand through her hair and exhaling slowly.

A voice (clearly belonging to whoever is holding the camera) begins to speak to her as the crew continues cleaning up the grounds behind her.

Cameraman: You ever had anywhere go through all this just for you? Did you have fun?

Ruby Tyler: You kidding me? I had the time of my life! I can’t wait to see these on air, after they’ve been polished up. You guys did fantastic work with all this. No company I’ve worked with has gone through this much trouble for me. It’s… definitely something different. Think people are going to like it?

Cameraman: Well I’ve worked for this company for about 4 years now. Never seen them do this for anyone else, not on this level at least. Given it’s going to be shown through Halloween, that wasn’t the ONLY reason this setting fit you perfectly. Wanna tell them a little about why that is?

Ruby Tyler: For the last four years or so, it’s kind of been my job. Call it paranormal investigation, ghost hunting, whatever you want, but I seek out the weird and creepy and dangerous and get rid of it. I know it’s an unorthodox side job, but it’s the kind of thing I can do just about anywhere and with all the traveling I do for wrestling, it worked out nicely. Plus, the whole “see evil, slay evil” thing is an effective mantra for any wrestling company I work for. Each one’s got its bad guys - or girls in this case - that need to know there’s at least one person out there who isn’t going to let them get away with their crap.

Cameraman: Believe me, there’s plenty of those around FFW. There’s a lot of places out there though, why this one? Why did you choose FFW over the bajillion other places out there?

Ruby Tyler: Staying power, for one. FFW’s been around for years and it’s still going strong. For another, I wanted a change from what I was doing. I’ve been competing most recently as one half of a tag team with my former arch-enemy and while I’ve enjoyed that, it felt like the tag team - and the rumors that swirled around it - were starting to stifle me. I was losing sight of who Ruby Tyler was as an individual. So I decided I’d look for a place where he couldn’t be part of the roster, so that I could have the space to work without him. FFW is going to give me the chance to reclaim myself.

Cameraman: Well let’s show them one last special effect. You game?

Ruby Tyler: You really think I’m going to say no? Let’s do this.

She rises from her seat, and walks into the camera causing the video wall the fans are watching to go black. “Heavy” by the Glorious Sons begins to play over the PA system before Ruby heads out from the back onto the top of the ramp to a roar from the crowd in the arena.

Zack: We’ve seen the videos for weeks, and for the first time ever, Ruby Tyler is live inside the Xcel Energy Center here in St. Paul, Minnesota!

With the crowd giving her a very loud and warm response, it brings a wide smile to her face as they continue to make plenty of noise.

Zack: Welcome to FFW, Ruby!

The camera shows her face as she listens to them and waves as Breaking Point cuts to commercial.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:44:57 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 12:30:22 pm »

Anita: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is a Femme For All Quarterfinal match!

Zack: Here’s a match that has created tremendous intrigue with me, and no doubt many fans!

Mai: You really want to see Eileen get mauled by Isis? Well we may get along better than I thought we might finally.

The lights dim inside of the arena as a certain hip-hop, high energy beat begins to play over the PA system, as multiple white lights begin to swirl and strobe around the arena as the LCD screen comes alive with the images of a young figure walking towards the screen in a blue hoodie, sweatpants and boxing gloves, walking slowly and forward with a purpose as they begin to shadow box until throwing a right straight towards the screen, a loud “WOO” coming across the PA system as the words “EILEEN AMARO” appear on the screen before Eileen Amaro walks out of the curtain and onto the entrance stage to the roar of the crowd, feet bouncing to the rhythm of B.A.P.’s “Punch” playing over the PA system as her eyes shift to and focus entirely on the ring that’s just down below the entrance ramp.

Anita: From Chicago, Illinois by way of Ocean City, Maryland…weighing in at one hundred and forty-five pounds…she is EILEEEEEEEEEEN...AMAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Eileen takes in a deep breath, beginning to strafe left and right with short hops. She begins to shadow box with her wrapped fists before she begins to make her way across the ramp, the fans across reaching out to her as she gradually extends her arm and some even being able to get a touch, although the woman’s focus remains on the squared circle and nothing else as she climbs up the steel steps, climbing up the top rope closest to her while “Punch” reaches its chorus.

ERR! ERR! ERRBODY PUNCH!
(GET ‘EM UP, GET ‘EM UP, GET ‘EM UP HIGH!)
ERR! ERR! ERRBODY PUNCH!
(HIT ‘EM UP HIT ‘EM UP HIT ‘EM UP!)

As the first bit of the chorus hits, she throws a high uppercut in the air, keeping that right arm extended for a moment, throwing in a few more shadow boxing punches before leaping off the top rope, throwing another punch up towards the air before taking her stance in the nearest neutral corner, rolling her neck from side to side before returning to bouncing up and down to keep herself in rhythm, throwing a few more shadow punches in for good measure; getting loose and limber for the fight that was ahead of her.

Mai: Eileen’s got one massive challenge ahead of her tonight, Zack. She’s one match from the finals, and not only that but she gets to try to stop Team USA from getting more points too!

Zack: I assure you Eileen has no ill will towards this country, it’s not about patriotism tonight for her. She wants to get to the finals at Global Wars!

Anita: Making her way to the ring, accompanied by the “Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano, she hails from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing 230 pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain, along with Valentina Lozano. Wearing her black hoodie that is covering her head, Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, with Valentina close behind, and the spotlight following them on their way to the ring.

Once they climb up to the apron of the ring, Valentina enters the ring while Isis faces the crowd and uncovers her hood, revealing her face, looking menacingly at the crowd. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Meanwhile, Valentina stands in the middle of the ring pointing at Isis in the corner with a sexy, but icy, smirk. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her hoodie and gives it to Valentina. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before joining Valentina in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: One week ago, that woman right there put Mallory Bennett through hell but ultimately left Future Shock Resistance without her title. Now her focus turns to much bigger game, that being the Femme for All!

Mai: She’s not in a good mood after leaving the Future Shock title behind. I don’t envy Eileen at all, she’s got an angry Titaness waiting across the ring there.

Jennifer Stringer called for the bell to start the match and Eileen marched purposefully towards the centre of the ring, taking up a boxers stance and waved the tall woman forward out of the corner. Isis allowed a small smile to appear before she started to come out of the corner, raising her fists as she neared Eileen only for Amaro to take three quick steps forward and deliver a lightning fast right-left-right combination into Morales’ gut that caught the former Future Shock Champion by surprise. Amaro looked to continue to press home the advantage, doubling down with another series of shots that caused Isis to take a half step backward. As she did so the former Tsunami fired off a roundhouse kick towards the red haired wrestlers chest only for Isis to block and parry the kick with her forearm before she counted with a straight right hand into her opponent’s chest.

Zack: Isis is a big target, but the thing about that is it means she can take a huge sum of punishment! Eileen would have taken most women down right there.

Mai: When you are Eileen’s size against a woman Isis’ size, it feels like you’re trying to chop down a mountain sometimes.

The Marylander stepped back as another straight right hand connected with her chest only for Isis to grab hold of her foe by her hair, jerking her forward into a raised knee. Two more followed it before Isis brought both of hands together and clubbed Eileen in the back, knocking her down to one knee. Once more the Californian took hold of the former Evolution Champion by the hair, yanking her to her feet and into a headbutt before grabbing hold of her wrist and firing her across the ring into the ropes only to then shrug her shoulders as Eileen manages to stop her momentum by grabbing hold of the ropes.

Zack: You can tell how amped up and ready they are, Eileen’s full of adrenaline and Isis is definitely feeling the importance of this match.

Mai: It’s a shot in the finals of this tournament. Of course, they know the importance.

The pair eyed each other before Isis set herself into a boxing stance, almost mocking Amaro as she waved her forward much like the smaller woman had done earlier. Eileen glared at her as she stepped away from the ropes and began to circle around the taller woman; Isis shaking her head at her as she slowly turns to keep her sights locked on her. Suddenly Amaro drops backwards to the ropes bouncing off them and feints into a superman punch that suckers Isis in; getting her to attempt to counter the move with a spinning back fist that Eileen ducks underneath as she ghosts behind Isis and instantly drives three rapid fire right hooks into Isis’ kidney area freezing her momentarily and the former Evolution Champion follows it up with an elbow into the same spot. Isis took a half step forward and found Amaro’s arms wrapped around her as the Marylander swept her upwards off her feet and an instant later brought her down into an Atomic drop that - due to the height difference - saw the Los Angelino land on one knee.

Zack: Another case of a move like that taking most women in FFW down, but all it does is bring the Titaness to one knee.

Mai: Insert a Skyrim joke about taking an arrow to the knee here.

With the taller redhead down on her level and facing away from her, Eileen leaps upwards into the air and delivers a dropkick to the back of her head. Quickly Eileen rolls forward, past her opponent and to her feet and into a sprint, bouncing off the ropes and into a spinning heel kick that connects with Isis jaw as she starts to push back up to her feet only for the blow to knock her back down onto one knee. Again Amaro is quick to her feet and this time she hooks Isis arms, bringing her knees into the former Future Shock Champions chest before she finally transitions the hold into a DDT and plants her into the canvas, rolling her over and making the cover on her.

One…

Mai: Uh, Eileen…...I don’t think you have Isis anywhere near close enough to go for a cover yet.

Stringer just about makes the one count before Isis powers out of the cover, sending Amaro rolling away from her and onto one knee by the ropes as she shakes her head at her foe’s power. Pushing the rest of the way to her feet, Eileen runs the ropes once more, coming off the set behind Isis as she once more makes it to one knee and this time she attempts a one handed bulldog only for Isis to not budge an inch. Except for her hand that shoots up and grabs Eileen by the wrist. The one time Tsunami attempts to pull away only to find Isis’ grip is vice like and the taller woman lashes out at her body with vicious looking chops, driving her hand into the smaller woman’s stomach. Three blows connected before Isis pushed up for her feet, feeding Amaro’s arm over her shoulders as she lifted her upwards and drove her back into the canvas with a back suplex.

Zack: Massive back suplex from the Titaness, Amaro must feel like she fell out of a plane on that move!

Mai: Probably wouldn’t feel much different honestly.

Amaro rolled over onto all fours as soon as she hit the mat only for Isis to follow her and begin to drive forearms into her jaw as the pair rose together, getting their feet under them only for Isis to mow her straight down with a clothesline. Isis doesn’t give Eileen any time to recover, bringing her vertical before she scooped her up off her feet, holding her in front of her before and drove her back first and upside down into the turnbuckles. Hooking her feet underneath the top turnbuckle, Isis hung Amaro upside down in the corner with the tree of woe, bringing short knees up into Eileen’s gut before she backed up at Stringer’s instruction and charged forward into a running knee driven straight into the Marylander’s midriff that saw her sit up.

Mai: A few more of those knees, and Eileen’s gonna be able to taste whatever she had for lunch earlier today.

Zack: There’s nothing that Isis does that doesn’t hurt, Eileen and many others can definitely attest to that.

Eileen managed to get herself free in the immediate aftermath of the running knee only for Isis to pull her up and fire her across the ring. Eileen hit the opposite corner hard and the former Future Shock Champion charged in behind her and caught her with a running big boot to the jaw. Eileen stumbled forward before she flopped forward face first onto the canvas, Isis slowly, arrogantly dropping to her knee next to her and rolled Amaro onto her back before pressing her shoulders down against the canvas.

One…

Tw-

Zack: Just like my partner said earlier in reverse, Isis hasn’t done enough to keep Eileen down for a three count at this point.

Amaro kicked out of the pinfall just before the two count could be made and Isis brought her straight up to her feet, bent over and drove an elbow into the top of her spine, sending her down to one knee. A second elbow followed it before Isis brought her knee upwards into Eileen’s face causing her to pop up to her feet only to drop straight back to one knee. Isis nodded with satisfaction before she moved backwards only to take two quick steps forward and deliver a quick, stern knee to her jaw. Eileen comes up to her feet once more and this time, as she does so, Isis lifts her off her feet, into a Gorilla Press Slam position and hurls her across the ring towards the opposite corner. Eileen lands hard, holding her back as it arches upwards in agony before she flops back down onto the canvas. Isis signals to the crowd, getting a mixed, awed response from the sold out venue before she set off, hopping over Eileen’s body as she leapt onto the middle rope and sprung up into the air only to crash down onto Eileen’s knees with an avalanche splash attempt.

Mai: Here’s a simple rule for someone Isis’ size. Any idea you have to leave your feet is probably a bad idea. Eileen’s knees are bony as hell, especially from a high height.

Isis rolled away holding her gut and instantly pushing up to her knees as Eileen reached for the ropes and pulled herself to her feet. As she managed to get herself vertical, the smaller woman found her opponent already up and starting to advance prompting Eileen to hurl herself forward into a spear attempt, driving her shoulder into Isis gut. The tall woman staggered backwards, holding her midriff but didn’t go down. Eileen shook her head as she launched herself from one knee into Isis’ stomach once more. Still the former bodyguard managed to stay on her feet, albeit doubled over and Eileen raked her nails over her opponent’s face before grabbing hold of her head and taking Isis down to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker.

Zack: Beautiful swinging neckbreaker by Eileen, but look at that! Isis is already starting to sit back up again!

Mai: That’s a little...demoralizing, isn’t it?

A moment later Isis began to rise and Eileen drove three palm strikes into the side of the jaw of her opponent, letting out a loud grunt of frustration and effort with each blow. Still Isis pushed to her feet, raising one hand to her jaw but as she did, Eileen went low, lifting her foe up off her feet and dropping her stomach first across the top rope. Isis hung there for a moment before her feet found the mat and began to straighten up as the former Evolution Champion hooked her arms around her waist and with another grunt of effort snapped off a German suplex that drove Isis into the canvas shoulder first.

Zack: Eileen showing some serious power to be able to lift the Titaness with that German suplex!

Mai: She could have a hernia tomorrow, just saying.

Yet again Isis rolled over almost immediately and pushed up to her feet only for Eileen to beat her to her feet this time around and drove three quick kicks into her stomach  before she jerked her upright and straight into an Irish whip into the corner; setting off hot on her heels. As Isis hit the corner Eileen left her feet and delivered a leaping forearm smash into her chest. Landing on her feet, Amaro lowered her shoulder and thrust forward into her opponent’s gut connecting four times in rapid succession as Stringer ordered her to let her opponent out of the corner. Amaro obliged as she stepped up onto the bottom rope and with a hand on the back of the tall woman’s head she encouraged her to move towards the middle of the ring, only getting Isis to take two steps forward. It’s enough, however, for Amaro to climb up to the middle rope and drive a kick into the back of her head before she launched herself onto Isis’ back, wrapping her arms around the head of the Titaness for a sleeper that she combined with a leg scissors, forcing her weight forward, causing her to stumble forward and drop to one knee. Eileen adjusts the hold, tightening it up slightly as she looked to make it more effective.

Zack: Eileen trying to put the Titaness to sleep, and that body scissors is only going to help her do it!

Mai: Like trying to wrap your legs around a tree trunk, and just as comfortable looking too.

Isis drops down to all fours as the hold takes effect; the referee checking on the hold, asking her if she wanted to keep going. Slowly the red haired goliath’s replies become less and less distinct. The referee checked once more, getting no answer from her and moved to lift her arm, watching as it dropped to the mat. He raised it once more and again it fell.

Zack: All we need is one more time, and Eileen’s heading for the finals!

He raised it a third time and as he released it, the arm stayed in the arm; the hand starting to curl and unfurl into a fist before Isis began to pound the mat. The Ascension member started to push upwards to her feet, getting them underneath her before she stumbled backwards into the corner and crushed Eileen against the turnbuckles and got the release. Isis staggered forward, attempting to get air back into her lungs and recover from the sleeper hold only for Eileen to hop up onto the middle turnbuckle on the inside and throw herself towards Isis, grabbing hold of her head and spinning around her, using the momentum to pull the Titaness off balance as Amaro fell backwards, bringing her knees up and into a lungblower. Isis rolled off Eileen’s knees and the Chicago Cubs fan dove on top of her opponent, hooking her leg for the pin as she did so.

One…

Two…

Mai: She’s getting closer and wearing her down, but Isis still has considerable reserves left.

Zack: Not as much authority in that kickout as we’ve seen, but still some oomph!

As Stringer’s hand began to fall for the third time Isis powered out of the cover once more. Amaro rolls to one knee and pushes off into a sprint towards the ropes, leaping onto the middle rope and springboarding backwards into a dropkick that catches the risen Isis in the chest, causing her to step backwards. As she does so, Eileen goes low on the Titaness, grabbing hold of her leg before she spins out and sends Isis tumbling away across the ring with a dragon screw leg whip. Again Isis starts to rise only for Eileen to attempt to keep her down with a rolling Kesagiri chop that the Titaness shrugs off as she continues to rise only for Eileen to spin through, delivering a backfist as she dances around Isis, facing her back yet again and delivers three quick blows to her kidneys once more before she drops back and barrels into the back of the Titaness’ knee with a chop block taking her down to one knee.

Zack: Eileen’s going for the legs to try to keep the Titaness off her feet, and it’s working to an extent so far.

Mai: It is, but the problem is that you have to keep her there. That’s a lot harder than it may appear.

Eileen continues to roll through after hitting the chop block and keeps her momentum going as she rebounds off the ropes and comes back looking to deliver a facebreaker knee smash before Isis can recover. As she grabs hold of Isis’ head and looks to introduce it to her knee the red head straightens up quickly, catching Eileen under the knee and drove her downwards into the canvas. The former Future Shock Champion shakes her head as she tries to clear the cobwebs from the attack for a couple of moments allowing Amaro time to sit up. That was the signal for Isis to advance, grabbing Eileen in the sitting position by her hair and demonstrated her strength by hurling her across the ring and into the corner. The Marylander rolled over into a sitting position against the turnbuckle and reached up for the top ropes and barely started to pull herself up before Isis crashed into her with a running hip attack that caused her to collapse back to a seated position against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Jesus, it had to feel like an oncoming train as Isis rocketed into Eileen and knocked her off her perch.

Mai: No kidding! Where she landed doesn’t make it feel any better, let me tell you. They should put pillows on top of those turnbuckles, Zack.

Reaching down, the Californian pulled her opponent up to her feet and fired her across the ring into the opposite corner, charging in behind her and delivered a running forearm into her chest as soon as she hit the turnbuckles. Eileen took two steps out of the corner only for Isis to spin around and deliver a discus clothesline that knocks her back to the canvas once again. Eileen rolls onto her front and pushes herself up to all fours only for Isis to stomp down on her spine sending her back to the mat. Again Eileen pushes upwards and meets another stomp from the Titaness. A third time she gets to her hands and knees and a third time receives a boot to the spine for her troubles. This time Isis follows it with three more as the Marylander lays face down on the mat before she stoops down, pulling Eileen up from the canvas and off her feet before she sends her flying through the air and into a hard landing to the middle of the ring with a fallaway slam.

Mai: I heard that’s how Isis takes out the trash at home, her garbage probably weighs more than Eileen!

The former Evolution Champion has a look of agony painted across her face as she hits, holding her back in pain. Despite that she rolls through and tries to rise once more only to get a knife edge chop to the chest before she is lifted up and driven down once more with a michinoku driver. Isis doesn’t both making the pin, instead moving to wrap her hands around Eileen’s throat, choking her as she lifts her up off the mat and into the air; allowing her feet to dangle for a moment before she drives her downwards with a two handed chokeslam. Retreating to the ropes, Isis bounces back off them and delivers a running leg drop across her chest before she makes the cover.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: One massive leg drop later, and Isis has Eileen in trouble! She isn’t going to be able withstand a whole lot of this kind of offense from the Titaness!

Eileen’s shoulder pops up at the last moment. Isis shakes her head, giving Stringer a glare as the assigned official shows her the two count. Moving back Isis raises her hand once more, getting another, louder mixed response from the crowd as she stalks around her opponent watching her as she very slowly rises to her feet prompting Isis to drop back to the ropes, bouncing off them and charges into her, swinging her arm as she did so to connect with the clothesline from Hell, dropping to her knees as she put a little extra venom into the move and made the cover on Eileen.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!NO!!!!!!

Mai: Still no dice, but if anyone in the fourth row has Eileen’s head, could you bring it back to the ring?

Eileen’s shoulder comes up at the very final moment; Stringer waving the count off immediately and holding two fingers on each hand to inform the crowd that the shoulder came up in time before re-affirming to Isis who did not look happy at the decision, giving Stringer a piece of her mind before she turned back towards her opponent finding the Maryland native had already pushed up to her hands and knees. The Titaness drew her thumb across her throat and moved towards Eileen jerking her upwards and onto her shoulders as she set her up for the Voyage to Armageddon only for Amaro to begin firing off knees and elbows into the tall woman’s head. As Isis grip begins to loosen, Eileen hooks her fingers into her foes nostrils, pulling backwards on her head as she manages to slide out of the back and onto her feet and delivered a reverse neckbreaker. Isis staggered away and Eileen went after her once more, leaving her feet to drive a knee into the lower back and kidneys of the former Future Shock Champion. The Ascension member holds her kidney area in pain and the Marylander dashes past her, using the ropes for a springboard, towards her head, grabbing hold of it and delivering a reverse Tornado DDT.

Zack: Eileen’s picking up the pace, and Isis got put right on top of her head! And the former Evolution is starting to feel it!

Mai: She better feel it a lot faster before Isis starts to get back up again.

Eileen rolls away onto her back breathing deeply before she slowly forces her way upwards to her feet and again charges across the ring, hitting the ropes and coming back towards the taller woman connecting with a facebreaker knee smash, causing Isis to stagger backwards and allowing Amaro to connect with two kesagiri chops then a flapjack knee buster that drops Isis momentarily to the mat. Isis begins to rise to her feet but only gets as far as her knees before Eileen connected with the shining Kenta kick, knocking Isis back to the mat as she completes the Stardust Crusade. Almost instantly Eileen began to stomp away, delivering each stomp to the taller woman’s head and connecting with three stomps before the red haired goliath covered up and Stringer ordered Amaro to move backwards.

Mai: Isis protecting herself not to take Eileen’s shots anymore than she has to, which is a good idea!

Slowly Isis began to push up to her knees and from there she gets unsteadily to her feet which only provides Amaro with the opening to leave her feet once more and drive her boot into the side of her opponent's head with the Shinigami. Isis collapses to the mat and Eileen dives into the cover, hooking both legs as she does so.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Eileen Amaro is getting closer and closer, and the Titaness is getting in deeper water the longer this goes on!

Isis powers out of the pinfall and rolls over as Eileen kips up to her feet and drops back to the ring ropes, bouncing off them once more and delivers a hesitation dropkick that sees her drive both of her feet into the side of her foes head. Isis takes the dropkick and rolls all the way through and back to her feet where she tried to rise one more time only for Eileen to hook her head, grab hold of her tights and with a loud grunted roar of effort, Amaro delivers a DDT that spiked the taller woman’s head into the mat. Despite the blow Isis is on the canvas for only a couple of moments before she starts to rise unsteadily once more. As soon as the Californian gets her feet underneath her and before she can straighten up, Amaro grabs hold of her head and yanks her down into a small package.

Zack: It’s the biggest small package I’ve ever seen!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Don’t sell yourself so short, Zack. I’m sure your wife...KICK OUT!!

Again the Titaness powers out of the pinfall and starts to rise only for Eileen to grab hold of her and apply a wristlock, jerking her arm upwards as encouragement for her to rise only for Eileen to suddenly transition out of the wristlock and into a short arm lariat - the Riptide. Eileen falls into the cover and reaches for the leg.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!NO!!!!!

Zack: Still no luck for Eileen, but she’s so close that she can taste it right here!

Isis gets the shoulder up before the three and rolls away as Eileen shakes her head in disappointment at the referee telling her that was a three count. Stringer once more confirmed the two count to the Maryland native - not that Eileen was listening at this point, already having her attention back on Isis as she locked in another wrist lock that she used to encourage her opponent to rise. Isis gets her feet underneath her and Eileen goes for the short arm lariat to complete a second Riptide….only to run stomach first into a boot from Isis that causes her to double up and allows Isis to lift her up and drop her downwards with a Samoan Drop.

Mai: There’s not a Samoan who can do that drop any better than Isis, and she’s starting to get herself together!

Rolling away, Isis holds her head after taking numerous shots from Eileen to the skull and slowly starts to rise as Eileen does likewise and the Titaness drops back to the ring ropes, using them to build momentum before she launches herself forward into a flying shoulder tackle that knocks Eileen straight back down to the canvas. On instinct Eileen begins to rise once more and as she does so her opponent again drops back to the ropes and bounces off them, leaving her feet as she nears Eileen and delivers a curb stomp aimed at the back of her head that misses completely as Eileen sidesteps quickly, spinning around and leaving her feet once more to deliver a Shinigami to the side of Isis head once more, dropping her down to one knee. Instantly Eileen swarms over her, grabbing hold of the sides of Isis’ head and begins to slam her knee four times into the front of Isis’ head and chest. The Titaness falls forward onto all fours and as she does so Eileen grabs hold of her wrist, applying a wrist lock before transitioning into the short arm lariat yet again. Isis hits the canvas and Eileen leaves her feet, coming down upon her with a double knee drop to her chest. Amaro quickly hooks Isis legs and slides forward, pinning her shoulders with her knees as she gets low and stacks the red haired woman up.

Mai: Two knees to the chest, that’s how Mallory did it last week!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Zack: She did it!! Eileen did it!!

Isis kicks out a moment after the referee’s hand hits the mat and Eileen pops up to her feet, falling into the ropes as Stringer is already calling for the bell.

Anita: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall...EILEEN AMARO!!!

Mai: The referee should have called that two, she did kick out after all!

Zack: She can kick out all she wants after three, but Eileen Amaro just punched her ticket to the finals of the Femme for All! Congratulations, Eileen!

Mai: Now we need to find out who she’s going to be facing! And that’ll be coming up next!

Isis rolls out of the ring, holding her head as Eileen manages to find her balance; the referee raising her hands in the air before she begins to celebrate. The camera watches as she climbs the turnbuckle and tells Nevaeh that she’s coming for the FFW Championship before the show cuts elsewhere.

The Evolution of Leona

As we go backstage one more time, we see Herbie Richmond standing by.

Herbie: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time defended the Evolution Championship successfully last Velocity, and now prepares for an FFW Championship match at Global Wars. Not too bad if I do say so myself. Please welcome the Aztec Warrior, Leona Vega.

The camera pans out a bit to reveal the Evolution Champion Leona Vega, standing there next to Herbie with a huge smile on her face.

Herbie: Leona, I don’t think there’s much to be talked about, since you’ve been pouring your heart out about your impressive year of 2016, to the point, let’s be honest, every question I ask right now will be stupid. But let’s face the facts: you walked in as the Television Champion, and now you’re sure to end the year as the Evolution Champion. Twelve successful championship defenses in a row! I don’t think that’s known of, being honest! So I’ll just give you the floor, and you can give us anything you want. Tell us about your first successful defense as the Evolution Champion against Stephanie Stefano.

Leona: My back still hurts.

Leona giggles.

Leona: Stephanie Stefano is an incredible competitor. We can spend the entire evening questioning her motivations or what she does outside of the ring, but inside of it, she’s as relentless as they come. And she’s a former Evolution Champion herself, so that should count, shouldn’t it? Anyway, I had the privilege of being able to fend her off and defend the Evolution Championship successfully, which in some way or another legitimizes my status as the lucky holder of FFW’s second most prestigious championship belt.

Herbie: Well, I’d dare say you managed that when you actually defeated Kinsey deCaro for the belt in the first place!

Leona: Well… Yeah, but I don’t like getting ahead of myself, you know? It’s like… sure, I defeated Kinsey, and that was another great match I was a part of, but getting over the hurdle of the first defense is a big weight off a champion’s back. I don’t know if I can explain what that actually means, if i can be honest with you, but believe me: it was, in my opinion, what I needed to prove to FFW and to myself that I was worthy of being the Evolution Champion.

Herbie: You’ve been using that word a lot -- “worthy” -- and not in the Sunny Kyoun sense. Back when FFW’s CEO Cody Kincaid appointed you as the #1 contender for the FFW Championship last month, following your 10 consecutive defenses of the Television Championship, you said on social media that it was, quote, “time to become deserving.”

Herbie offered the floor for Leona to talk again, but she didn’t speak right off the bat. Instead, she gave it a short pause as she picked her words carefully.

Leona: See, Herbie… I--

Leona was about to follow up when she paused, cracking a sarcastic smirk and rolling her eyes. Seeing Leona act this way caused Herbie to turn to see what drew her ire. He too seemed unpleased as we now saw Silas Mason and the FFW Champion Nevaeh Summers enter the scene. Silas seemed amused as he looked at Leona, but Nevaeh just stared right at the Evolution champion while cradling her title. Yet it was Silas who started talking first.

Silas: Well, this is quite something. See, me and Baby Peach are here tonight to actually address comments like you being deserving. Also, where is the prepubescent boy who rubs dirt on his chin to make it look like a beard? He sure as hell had a lot ta say. So much has been said from you two as well as people in this company about this match coming up at Global Wars. There’s all this talk about yer win streak and hey, we’ll admit it, it’s been a nice, long win streak. Ya had all them TV title defenses and I found myself nodding my head and saying “ok, shes done alright”. But me and Nevaeh both thought the same thing when ya were gonna fight Stefano. That be that ya were gonna lose and be exposed. That’s just the truth there, little pussycat.

Silas gave Leona an arrogant smirk as Nevaeh just kept staring at her.

Silas: But ta our surprise ya not only won, but ya took quite the beating while doing so. Yeah that back looks ta be in rough shape. Ya the Evolution Champion. And now here ya going ta Global Wars ta try and become FFW Champion. Why damn ya might have the greatest year in FFW history if ya do.

Silas chuckled before his face turned stern

Silas: Which brings us ta all the talk people have been doing, more specifically all the lies that have been spread about ya. See, a few weeks ago that punk ass boy ya listen ta spouted off about a real man and made claims that we were delusional and were repetitive and yadda yadda. But what the boy showed is he’s grasping at straws. Yeah Baby Peach had ta overcome obstacles in her pursuit of titles. But what’s funny is how he tried to bring up history Nevaeh has with other people while avoiding the history she has with you. Oh you and him and all these people don’t want ta talk about that, right? Why is that, pussycat? Why not bring up that history? See, we know our history, we know facts. Baby Peach, why don’t ya remind the pussycat here of those things?

Nevaeh now took a step, gingerly toward Leona. She was looking Leona up and down with annoyance on her face, before her eyes settled on the Evolution title. She gave a wry smile before looking Leona in her eyes once more.

Nevaeh: You know what I find funny? All this talk as if you’re the greatest thing in this company right now. That you're someone that should be revered. Ya got everybody slurping you up right now and it just makes me sick, 'cause the hyperbole about you is false. Like this "year long win streak?" That’s false. Ya gotta get to January for that 'cause it seems certain people want to forget about January 16th. What happened that night, Leona? I’ll tell you: you had your first match after winning the TV title and you lost. Who did you lose to, hmm? Oh, that’s right... ME! Oh but hey, we don’t remember that, do we? No, 'cause we don’t want facts getting in the way of a good story. Or how come it took you so long to win the TV title? Could it be you had a chance to get a shot at it a year before winning it and couldn’t? Why is that, Leona? It’s because you lost that match and who did you lose it to? That’s right, ME! You noticing a trend here, how history seems to be going down?

Nevaeh began to shake her head.

Nevaeh: But yet it’s you who’s supposed to be the top dog now? The best damn wrestler? That’s what this is being made out to be by all these people. I’m the one here holding the FFW Championship. I’m the one who tore through the company. If anyone has deserved all she has gotten it’s me and now when I finally reach the top, it’s YOU who is getting all the attention? Naw, fuck that noise Leona! I’m the truth, I am reality! And at Global Was I’m bringing everybody right back to reality. I’m gonna show that the trend between me and you is as constant as the sun rising every morning. You’re not the best in this company, I am, and you will understand how much you’ve insulted me by allowing this lie to keep building. I just wanted you to understand that fully, and have someone tell you the truth for once. Enjoy the rest of your night!

Nevaeh was gonna turn to leave when Leona spoke back up…

Leona: I apologize.

Nevaeh stopped in her tracks, confused by what she just heard. She looked back at with contempt as Leona smiles at her.

Leona: I mean, look… Things slip by us. And back when I was defending the Television Championship I wanted my opponents to know that I had fought some tough people before and forgetting to mention them was a disrespect to them and a disservice to the championship itself. The same works for you and that other match of ours, and that fact completely slipped by me. So, from the bottom of my heart… I’m sorry.

Leona smiled, and didn’t seem to be half sarcastic or ironic about it. Nevaeh though didn’t seem appreciative about it as she turned back towards Leona

Nevaeh: Don’t give me this crap. I don’t need your thanks. I don’t need anything from you other then you realizing…

Leona was the one who cut Nevaeh off this time, though with an eerily calm tone.

Leona: I didn’t say “thanks,” I said I’m sorry.

This only seemed to anger Nevaeh and Silas more.

Nevaeh: I don’t need that either. See, this right here is what I’m talking about with you, Leona. You’re avoiding, but hey, if that’s what you gotta do to keep yourself pumped up, you go right ahead. When we get in that ring, I’ll remember all of this and you’ll know just how serious I am about this. You should already the previous two times. Third time the charm?

Nevaeh loudly scoffed in disgust. She held her title up, dangling it in Leona’s face.

Nevaeh: Not with this on the line. This is as close as you’ll ever get to it, Leona!

Leona stared at the FFW Championship belt, then at Nevaeh, and smiled.

Leona: Well, what I can say is… I’m ready for Global Wars and whatever it brings us. I’m sure you’ll bring it your 110% and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Let’s make it a match for the history books, how about that?

The Warrior said as she smiled and extended a hand at Nevaeh, challenging her to accept a handshake. Nevaeh peered down at the extended hand with a vile look. She slowly looked back up at Leona and shook her head.

Nevaeh: You’ll learn…

With that Nevaeh turned away and began to walk off, still a small limp in her step as she did, leaving a chuckling Leona and a half-terrified Herbie Richmond behind.

Leona: Here we go again…

And as Leona leaves the premises as well through the side opposite to Nevaeh and Silas’, we fade into something completely different.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 10:10:29 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 12:31:11 pm »

Breaking Point returns to the ring as we find Anita standing by with her microphone in hand, and a smile on her face.

Anita: The following Femme for All quarterfinal match is scheduled for one fall, and it is the second half of your double main event!

Zack: We’ve taken our final commercial break of the evening, folks! Just one more quarterfinal to see who will face Eileen in the finals at Global Wars. Given it is his wife, I’ll shortly be joined by Christian Kincaid here in the booth. It’s starting to feel like a recurring theme.

“Titanium” Begins to strum out over the speakers, sending the arena into a pulse of pink and white strobes.

You shout it out, but I can’t hear a word your say
I’m talking loud, not saying much.
I’m criticised, but all your bullets ricochet.
Shoot me down, but I get up.

During the opening lines, Jo McFarlane steps out onto the stage to a pop from the crowd. She raises her arms to shoulder level, and begins to flap them somewhat, egging the crowd on.

Anita: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing in at one hundred and twenty-seven pounds, please welcome “The Living Firework” JO! MCFARLANE!

I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose,
Fire away, fire away!
Ricochet, you take your aim,
Fire away fire away!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!

During the more upbeat chorus, Jo runs down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off  with her steps down the ramp. She carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd. She then takes off towards her corner, where she ascends the middle turnbuckle and holds her arms out wide, taking in the noise from the crowd. Jumping down, she looks into the ring and does some last minutes stretches while her music fades out.

Zack: Here’s a woman on the cusp of a huge night ahead at Global Wars against an opponent she has faced many times over the years. But never were the stakes any bigger than they are here for Jo McFarlane!

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands. Christian heads down to the booth, and joins Zack.

Anita: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: Kelly Kincaid made it to the finals last year of this tournament against a very game Caroline Stark. She’s one match shy of doing it again, but she’ll face a more determined than ever Jo! Christian, welcome back to the broadcast booth.

Christian: Good to be here again. If you’re expecting me to bury Jo, you’ll be disappointed. These two are practically career rivals, and I can assure you Kelly has never been more prepared to face Jo.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell as both women move to the center. They shake hands with respect before they lock up in the center of the ring. Jo immediately floats around into a hammerlock against Kelly’s back, causing the blonde to try to catch her with a back elbow to the head. But the redhead lowers her own head to avoid those before Kelly leans down to grab her feet between her legs. It surprises Jo enough that Kelly counters into a hammerlock of her own. Jo immediately makes it to the ropes, with the referee calling for the break. Kelly lets go quickly before Jo steps away. The redhead turns to face her as they lock up a second time, this time with Jo shoving her back towards the ropes. They almost make it before Kelly breaks free, and uses a drop toe hold to send her neck across the bottom rope. It obviously chokes Jo up for a moment before Kelly pulls her to her feet, and plants her with a DDT into the canvas. The acrobat begins to hammer elbows into her shoulder and neck before dropping down, and locking in a rear chinlock after pressing her knee into the redhead’s upper back.

Zack: This isn’t how I figured this match would start off, Christian. I was expecting the speed and aerial offense to come into play early and often.

Christian: That’s understandable, and probably what Jo expects too. All the more reason to try to ground her and work her over on the mat, Zack.

Kelly kept one hand on her chin as she tried to dig her knee in deeper, releasing her grip with the other hand to fire hammering fists into her shoulders and chest. The redhead’s upper body began to redden where Kelly was striking before she applied both hands on the rear chinlock again. Jo’s face showed the obvious pain she was in before she began to turn away, causing Kelly to float over into a side headlock on the Human Firework. Jo tried to shoot her off into the ropes without much success before she opted to scoop her up and drop her with a back suplex. It stunned the blonde for a moment as Jo slowly got back to her feet. She rubbed the back of her neck as she did before she took off towards the ropes. Kincaid got back to her feet, aiming with a clothesline that Jo avoided. But it allowed her to grab Kelly around the waist as she passed, and execute a side Russian leg sweep. McFarlane hopped back to her feet, taking off towards the ropes and rebounding into a rolling thunder senton across Kelly’s chest when she tried to sit up. But Jo was continuously in motion. She rolled to her feet, and hit the ropes again. As Kelly got back to her feet, Jo used a rope rebound into a slingblade clothesline that drove Kelly into the canvas before she dove on top of her for a cover. Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: That was one hell of a clothesline from Jo! And we got a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Kelly kicked out at the two count before her opponent started back to her feet. She pulled Kincaid up by the arm, and fired her across into the far corner. Kelly crashed back first into it as Jo charged in after her, looking for a corner clothesline. But Kincaid stepped out onto the apron as Jo put on the brakes to stop herself, but giving Kelly the opening to grab her neck and drop to the floor, snapping Jo’s neck across the top rope and sending her to her knees coughing in the ring.

Christian: You can see Jo is trying to pick up the pace here, but Kelly’s not going to play it that way. She’s wrestling a different strategy tonight, Zack!

Kelly rolled back into the ring under the bottom rope, moving behind her to drive elbows into the back of her neck repeatedly. Kincaid rebounded off the ropes behind her, grabbing Jo’s head and driving both knees into her back, causing Jo’s head to hit the canvas with a smack. Kincaid rolled back to her feet, snapping her arms around Jo’s waist before she hoisted her up and sent her flying with a belly to back overhead that sent Jo crashing head and back first into the middle turnbuckle before she slumped to the mat. The acrobat got back to her feet, sitting Jo against the corner before she started driving repeated knees into the side of her head and face. Kelly grabbed her feet, dragging her out of the corner before turning her over and locking in a STF submission.

Christian: Look at that STF, Zack. I told you Kelly’s not wrestling her usual match tonight! Jo may want to fly, but Kelly’s using gravity for a tag partner tonight!

Zack: That she is, this reminds me a bit of the match she had with Caroline last year. She tried a similar strategy there, let’s see if it works better here with Jo getting stretched here!

Fisk dropped down to ask her if she wanted to quit, but got an immediate no to that question as she reached for the ropes. Kelly pulled back on her head a bit more, trying to add more pressure as Jo started to use her hands to drag them both towards the ropes. Kelly continued to add more torque before Jo finally made the ropes. Fisk called for the break as Kelly got back to her feet.

Zack: Jo made it to the ropes, but there’s nothing stopping Kelly from dragging her back to the center and slapping it on again!

Kelly almost seemed to have heard Zack as she leaned down to grab Jo’s feet to pull her away again. But the redhead rolled to her back, and got one leg free before she started kicking at Kelly’s head. A few of those sent the blonde backwards a couple steps before Jo made it to her feet, causing her to take off towards her. Jo left her feet, and executed a beautiful headscissors DDT! She rolled to her knees, favoring her neck as she began to get up. The redhead pulled her back to her feet, hoisting her over her shoulders before she ran forward a few steps until nailing a Samoan drop. But again, it was clear that her neck was in serious pain.

Zack: The pendulum in this match flipped just that fast, and now Jo is back in the driver’s seat! But you can see her neck is definitely a sore spot.

Christian: Wrestlers spend a lot of time trying to strengthen their neck, and Kelly’s giving Jo’s neck a workout and a half here.

Kelly began to move towards the ropes to get away from the action before Jo pulled her up through the ropes. She called out her tag partner’s nickname “KILLER C!!” before Jo unloaded with strikes across Kelly’s chest. The fans counted to ten before she let go, causing the acrobat to stumble back into the ring. McFarlane spun her back around into a front facelock before leaving her feet with a tornado DDT that drove Kelly head first into the canvas. She floated over into an inside cradle as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: A literal shoutout to “Killer C” right there, and Jo may have it right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kelly got her shoulder up in time as Jo started back to her feet, once more favoring her neck as she circled around Kelly. The blonde started to sit up as Jo spun her around, and whipped her into the far corner. Kelly crashed again with Jo not missing the corner clothesline she was looking to hit earlier. Kincaid staggered out from the corner before Jo used the ropes for a springboard into a hurricanrana before she rolled through for the cover!

Zack: That’s a knockout shot, Jo’s going to the finals!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kelly got her shoulder up again as Jo looked up to the referee, seeing him hold up two fingers as she shook her head. McFarlane rose to her feet, pulling the blonde with her before she sat her on the top turnbuckle and climbed up with her.

Christian: Looks like Jo is planning for a superplex, this takes so much out of both people involved in it, Zack!

She pulled Kelly to stand, about to execute that very move before the blonde began to fire rights into her abdomen again and again. It finally caused Jo to lose her grip as Kelly stood back up, driving a knee into Jo’s face to bend her over. Kelly left her feet, connecting with a sunset flip into a powerbomb on the redhead! Kincaid hooked both legs for the cover as Fisk fell to make the count!

Zack: Kelly countered out of the superplex into one hell of a sunset flip powerbomb! Jo may be out cold!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Jo’s shoulder came up in time before the three as Kelly rolled off her, laying on the mat before sitting up and trying to catch her breath as she looked over to Jo.

Christian: There’s a reason these two are basically career rivals, they both have so much in common! One of those things is how resilient they both are!

Kelly got back to her feet, measuring and driving a pair of elbows into the back of Jo’s neck before she planted her head between her legs. Kincaid drove a trio of clubbing blows into her back before she grabbed her legs, hoisted her, and drilled her with a package piledriver!

Zack: A crippling package piledriver from Kelly, and if Jo’s neck wasn’t in bad shape before, it damn sure is now!

Christian: You aren’t kidding! There is no way to take that, and be alright. She’s going for kill shots essentially here, she wants to put Jo away right now!

She pulled the redhead back up, hoisting her over backwards on one shoulder before Kelly charged the corner and drove her ribs first into the corner. She let Jo hang upside down for a moment before Kincaid left her feet with a dropkick into the back of Jo’s head that snapped her face into the middle turnbuckle like a punching bag before she collapsed to the canvas. Kelly jerked her away from the corner, and fell to the mat to apply a crossface.

Christian: You don’t see my wife using moves like this all that often, but the plan was simple. Don’t give Jo what she was expecting...or anyone else!

Zack: Did you watch Jo’s head ricochet like a pinball off that dropkick?! She doesn’t know if she’s in St. Paul or Seattle!

As soon as Kelly began to pull back on the hold, Jo’s mouth fell open as she was in clear anguish. Kelly’s hands were clasped around her face, adding pressure to her neck as the referee asked her if she wanted to submit. The redhead’s face looked as though she wanted to, her hand raising off the mat and waving over the canvas as though she were thinking about it. Kelly tried to pull back even more sharply, causing Jo to shout in agony. Her hand rose and fell, not touching the mat though before she shot her arm out and got two fingers around the bottom rope. Fisk called for a break.

Zack: Kelly has been absolutely relentless in her attack on Jo’s neck, but yet again she manages to get to the ropes.

Christian: Ring positioning is always key in matches, and that’s what has helped Jo now on a couple of occasions. But it shows she has veteran instincts to keep finding a way.

Kincaid got back to her feet, pulling Jo up to her feet. She went for a swinging neckbreaker, but Jo shoved her forwards into the ropes. Kelly caught herself before she hit them, only to turn around and catch a double knee facebreaker that sent both women down to the mat practically side by side. The referee began his ten count, with Jo starting to get up at about six. The redhead sat up, still feeling the effects of the neck damage she had received as she got to her feet. She crawled towards the corner, and began to head for the top rope.

Zack: I’m not sure this is a wise idea for Jo right here, Kelly’s barely moved since that facebreaker. But Jo is looking to end it!

Christian: If I were managing either of them, I’d not recommend this right now. They were down together for a few seconds, which means the chance of a miss raises each moment!

McFarlane perched herself on the top rope, looking down to Kelly for a half second before she left her feet and connected with a frog splash! The crowd came to its feet as she hooked the leg for the cover, with Fisk falling to count.

Zack: FROG SPLASH, GAME OVER!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Kelly rolled her shoulder in time right before the three as Jo rolled off, looking over to the referee with almost a sense of frustration on her face. Shaking her head, she moved back to the corner again and began to climb once more.

Christian: It doesn’t get much closer than that, Jo’s taken a LOT out of Kelly already. I think this may be the closest match they have had so far!

With the redhead perched, she watched as Kelly was starting to stir. The former acrobat rolled to her stomach, pushed up to her hands and knees and began to rise to her feet. Jo stood tall on the top rope behind her until she turned around. The Team Scotland member flew, looking for her headscissors..but Kelly caught her legs and countered with an Alabama Slam! Jo’s head and body bounced off the mat before Kelly immediately turned her over, and applied her version of the Muta Lock in the center of the ring.

Christian: There it is, the Muta Lock! She’s got her right in the center this time!

Zack: Jo went for her finisher, but Kincaid had it scouted! And now...the Human Firework is in big trouble as Kelly’s got that Muta Lock cinched as tight as possible!

Fisk dropped to the canvas, getting down eye level of with Jo as Kelly applied more pressure as she bridged up above the redhead’s body. Fisk asked her if she wanted to quit, causing her to muffle a no because of Kelly’s hand placement. He asked again, still not a getting a confirmation as Jo reached out towards the ropes and not finding any in reach being in the center of the ring. Her fist pounded the mat as Kelly tried to tighten the hold. McFarlane tried to move, but found it nearly impossible. And with tears forming in her eyes, she let out a scream and tapped the mat. Fisk immediately called for the bell!

Zack: Jo was caught, she knew she was caught and there was nowhere! McFarlane had to tap, and Kelly’s going to the finals for the second year in a row!

Christian: That was the toughest match she’s had in FFW in a long while, she went way out of her comfort zone but it paid off! I couldn’t be prouder!

Kelly broke the hold, rolling to sit on her knees as she tried to catch her breath before the referee raised her hand in victory.

Anita: Here is your winner...and moving to the finals of the Femme for All………..KELLY KINCAID!!

Christian: I will give Jo all the credit in the world right there. That was the closest fight these two have ever had, I think, and she’s earned a whole new level of respect from me and Kelly too. Excuse me, Zack.

The headset could be heard dropping on the table as Christian rolled into the ring, helping his wife to her feet and raising her hand in victory with a smile etched across her face.

Zack: A gutsy performance from the Human Firework, but Kelly would not be denied! At Global Wars, it’s going to be that woman right there one on one with Eileen with the winner getting a FFW Championship match in the new year! Congratulations to Kelly! Fans, we’ll see you at Velocity! Good night from the Twin Cities!

As Christian hugged his wife off her feet, Breaking Point faded off the air.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:48:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: