Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 02:44:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 12

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 12  (Read 178 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 20, 2016, 01:06:04 pm »

As the viewers start the YouTube video on FFW’s page for the latest After Shock, there we find Zack Hudson (as always) alongside a certain Brazilian brunette. Behind them, we can see what looks to be the video archives for FFW as there are shelves and shelves of discs.

Zack: Hello there, everyone. And welcome to the latest edition of After Shock, your one stop preview for each and every upcoming Future Shock show and event. Zack here, and this week, I’m joined by Season Five Champion and half of Team Brazil in Global Wars, Mel Avilo!

Mel: And thank you for having me for this edition, Zack. Much appreciated. It was quite the event on Tuesday.

Zack: I’d agree entirely. We’ll hit the highlights here, and I’d say none bigger than the in-ring return of Anna Giovanna in a match the viewers voted loudly to see when she faced Valentina Lozano in the main event. I’ve never seen Anna like that before, she came back with a roar!

Mel: It was quite expected actually. It was obvious the fans missed her from the moment she took her injury, and even more how angry she was - rightfully, I’d be pretty pissed at anyone who sidelined me for months - when she came back. And while I definitely expected her to go ham on Valentina for her part on it…I don’t honestly think I expected blood.

Zack: Anna won by submission, and made her goals clear. She wants Isis Morales, and Adam gave her just that at Whiplash. We’re going to have a rematch from Unstoppable 7 in February when the most dominant Future Shock champion of all time meets a hyper aggressive Anna Giovanna in February.

Mel: This could go one of two ways. Anna gets her revenge and we go back to regularly scheduled programming, or whatever. Or, we get what’s already normal and Isis beats the hell out of Anna for a second time. Which isn’t designed to be a slight on Anna, but even though she took two losses on the bounce in recent times, I’m not entirely sure I’d count her out just yet.

Zack: I’ll never count Morales out in big matches, and I’m looking forward to this one immensely at Whiplash. Also we saw the latest go-kart challenge come down to a photo finish where Sienna Moore captured the victory in a squeaker….and I doubt she won over any new friends in the process how she managed it.

Mel: Probably not, but she’s not of the mind to care, I don’t think. But then again, we didn’t exactly expect to see her taking out people’s tyres. Not even Kimmi did that...and you’d definitely expect it out of her. Though I’m not entirely sure what it says about Sienna Moore when you take out most of a field and still win on a photo finish. I appreciate a do anything to win attitude, but I suspect she spent more time trying to work out her next victim than actually winning the race.

Zack: Speaking of Sienna, there’s a rumor going around that I was able to confirm with the Director himself. Cereza’s been looking for another match with Sienna after what we saw at Resistance last month, but Sienna has no interest in it. Cereza’s been lobbying Adam to make it happen, but the Director is not one to force people into matches...and Sienna seems to want nothing more to do with Cereza since there’s nothing on the line like there was in Providence.

Mel: Okay, so I may have had a massive change in attitudes recently, but if you’re going to go stabbing someone in the neck, be a goddamn adult and take the fact it was never going to end like that on the chin. I loved watching that happen since we all know my opinion on Cereza, but that’s not the point. Adam’s perfectly right to not force the match on her, but I’d also like to see Sienna actually beat her. Felt a little like she was robbed considering how the match began.

Zack: We’ll see if Cereza can change her mind. But as of now, the Director has told me he isn’t going to force it unless both want it. Also that night, we saw a rematch from Resistance as Missy met Sunny again. And yet again, she made Sunny tap out. But thanks in no small part to Qilin despite the assistance of Kenzi Grey, Sunny stole another win since returning to Future Shock.

Mel: See, this is a funny one for me. Sunny isn’t exactly my favourite person after what happened at Wipeout, and the same goes for Qilin. So in that regard, I enjoyed watching her tap out. But at the same time...what does it say about you when you have not only help from Kenzie but someone under the ring, you make your opponent tap and you still lose? Thankfully for her, in her rookie state, it’s something she can recover from. Might get the piss ripped a bit as a result, but hey.

Zack: I understand Missy was very angry in the back after what happened, not that anyone would blame her. I’m not sure what her mindset will be coming out of this, but I’m sure it won’t be pleasant. Also Tuesday, we got to hear from the new Future Shock Champion. As we found out, Mallory Bennett has no shortage of potential opposition lining up...including Cereza as her first challenger in a rare title defense outside Future Shock at Global Wars.

Mel: Mallory worked her ass off for that belt, and many congratulations still be to her - sorry, Bianca! The line is longer than the line of people desperate to get out of working for Walmart Hell at this rate. The brand deserves this match, it’s come so far that not having it on a “main roster” Pay Per View at this exact moment would be a travesty. But not only does she have Cereza coming up, when she gets past the Scouse stripper, she’s got my tag partner in Bianca at Whiplash and no doubt if she gets by that she’ll have Ji-Hu as well. Life of the Future Shock Champion isn’t quiet, that’s for sure!

Zack: Also we saw the newest Prospect introduced in Caitlyn Storm, the former fitness trainer who began chasing the dream of being part of our business. She looks promising, she must be or Adam wouldn’t have signed her. And of course, another video from the Savior of Future Shock, which I wasn’t aware needed saving.

Mel: Too many storms! Irony appreciated, by the way. Of course she’s promising, Adam wouldn’t sign any old person to the roster. And totally agreed on the saviour thing...that’s baffling if nothing else. Also slightly grating.

Zack: Let’s turn our attention to what’s to come. The fans have voted yet again and made the main event for the next episode. It’s definitely one I’m looking forward to as Ji-Hu Myeong will defend the Aspire Ring in her second defense against Sophia Pike and Harley Shannon, who is getting her rematch as well. Even though two of the women in this match are equally disliked by many, they certainly don’t get along or like each other. All three of them have their work cut out for them here.

Mel: Ji-Hu’s problem isn’t her, that’s the thing, it’s Max. I’m sure she’d be perfectly despicable on her own and I love that thought, but I am definitely convinced that Max is the bigger problem than anything else. Sophia is...promising, at best but her hatred of the brand really puts her on a backfoot - it’s a documented fact that Future Shock haters don’t tend to do well against those in it. Ask Tara Thunder. And Harley...there’s nothing wrong with Harley, but she’s not someone I’d be on side with. And since I already said I think Ji-Hu is going on to cash on for the title shot, I’m gonna plump on her. Thanks to Sato, as usual.

Zack: Also that night, we’re going to see a prospect and an alumni meet for the first time. April Evans returns to action after a successful outing in her return match several weeks ago. She’ll find herself facing one of Future Shock’s favorite prospects, and one I know the Director thinks well of...Angelina Fantastica, who has been recovering after her No DQ match with Sophia last month.

Mel: Recovering is one way of looking at it! At least for April this will be a better match than the one she was in before. In saying that, she could have stayed under the damn rock she was under for all the damn I give about her. Angelina has been quite the show, even if it doesn’t always go her way, and I think she’ll do well against April.

Zack: It’s gonna be all in-ring this time around as we have another prospect versus alumni match on tap as well. Mandy Gray recently returned as part of the full time alumni roster, and also will see action on the twelfth episode against a woman who got screwed over in the go kart challenge. Mandy will meet Carmen Gutierrez in singles action on the next Future Shock.

Mel: I train with Mandy on a fairly regular basis, and when Adam asked her to come back, she told me how excited she was about it. And I can tell she’ll be looking forward to this. Carmen is...I’ve never quite got a grip on Carmen for all she’s been here a while. But she’ll undoubtedly take some of the anger she has at the go-kart race out on Mandy, and she can be pretty vicious, so hopefully that’ll be what Mandy trains for in the next couple weeks.

Zack: Judging by what you’ve said, I’m going to guess you are predicting a retention for Mallory and Ji-Hu in their upcoming defenses? I’m not sure what Ji-Hu wants more, the title or the main roster. I’m also not convinced she’ll escape with the Ring when she doesn’t have to be involved in the decision to lose it. Especially if Sophia brings Hunter with her as Adam said she could do not too long ago.

Mel: Yeah, that’s my line of thought exactly. Sure, we can harp on about how much Cereza has improved and for not one second will I argue that...but that’s not always enough when you’re facing someone like Mallory. And yeah, Ji-Hu because Max Sato.

Zack: I did also see on Twitter where Adam said he was determined to get to the bottom of some of the mysteries we have ongoing at Future Shock. I can think of two right off the bat, but I have a feeling he’s talking about our orange-clad ninja….which sounds a bit contradictory now that I say it.

Mel: You don’t say! I’ll give credit where it’s due, she certainly knows how to make herself visibly invisible, for lack of a better way of putting it.

Zack: You don’t hear a lot about ninjas wearing orange, and this one seems to have her heart in the right place. She’s tried to stop fights, and most recently, she tried to rein in Qilin. But if that’s who he’s talking about, I’m very curious to find out how exactly how he plans to draw her out...at least without her breaking out smoke bombs, which she seems to have in good supply.

Mel: Apparently they’re easier to find than we ever thought possible, Zack. Though depending on who you are, you might argue that her odds-evening mentality means she shouldn’t be revealed. I say this knowing that smoke bombs are irritating after a while, and that’s not when you get hit with them!

Zack: Fans, the twelfth edition of Future Shock is going to be November 29th, just days before Global Wars on Pay Per View. And given all the things we’ve seen in recent weeks, it’s hard to predict anything that could happen on the show, to be sure. It’ll be our last show in the Center in LA, because next year, Mel, the renovations are done. Future Shock will have a brand new home in the Future Shock Arena in Boston!

Mel: Wonderful! It’s been something we’ve been looking forward to since the announcement of getting the arena was made, and I can’t wait to see what it looks like. It deserves an arena. As much as the Centre has been a good home, it doesn’t quite fit the scale anymore.

Zack: Besides using it ourselves, the Arena will also be rented out during off days. It seats just over 5,000 people total, and general admission seats for Future Shock shows...ten bucks! The girls will get their own music and lighting, and get to compete in front of a whole lot more people than we can fit into the Center.

Mel: See now I’m jealous of those girls! I leave Future Shock and all the good stuff happens! Still, I can’t wait to see what the new year brings for the brand. It’s on the up and has been for six months!

Zack: Likewise, Mel. Make sure you join us November 29th for the 12th edition of Future Shock, and the final show from the Center in Los Angeles! Thanks for watching, and we’ll see you in Los Angeles!

A graphic showing the card for the next show is seen next before the video fades out.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: