Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:03:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - November 19, 2016

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - November 19, 2016  (Read 279 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 20, 2016, 04:50:46 pm »

Live from the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas
November 19, 2016

The FFW logo appears on the screen after it seems like someone turns on a light before the glowing purple logo is visible. Our scene opens up with a panning shot of the hot crowd filling up the AT&T Center. It makes you feel as if the San Antonio Spurs had just won their sixth NBA Championship with how raucous they all are. We keep panning around when we come to find Cody Kincaid standing in the ring. Inside the ring we come to find a long wooden table as well as two office chairs. An auburn colored folder also lays on the table in front of him with a pen on top.

Cody: San Antonio, Texas...welcome to Breaking Point! Thank you all for being here tonight. It goes without saying we are just two weeks out from the final FFW Pay Per View of 2016...and probably one where more couldn’t possibly be on the line...GLOBAL WARS! The main event of that show is what I’m here to facilitate tonight, as it’s time for the contract signing for the first ever FFW vs. Evolution Championship match in just 2 weeks between the defending FFW Champion Nevaeh Summers….and the reigning FFW Evolution Champion Leona Vega!

“Yellow Flicker Beat” starts to play as boos fill up the arena. Nevaeh Summers begins to make her way out in a pink sweatsuit and her hair nicely done for later tonight. She cradles the FFW Championship in her arms as she stands on the stage.  Her manager, Silas Mason, makes his way next to her, seemingly in a good mood as he looks out to the crowd. Nevaeh and Silas don’t take long on the stage as they begin heading down towards the ring. They soon enter the ring as Nevaeh passes by Cody with a nod of the head. Silas though just stares at him before walking past him and looking out to the crowd. Nevaeh places the FFW Championship on the table and takes her seat. She eases back in the chair, even putting her feet up on the table as Silas stands beside her. He’s still looking pleased as he looks out to the crowd.

Cody: Thank you for joining us. So let’s get your opponent in 2 weeks out here---

Silas: Wait, hold on there a second...

Silas had pulled out a microphone he had in his suit jacket and held up a hand to Cody. He smirked at the COO as he began to talk.

Silas: Before we bring that thing out here we need to first address a very special occasion. Ladies and gentlemen tonight we’re all gathered here to witness something near and dear ta my heart. For tonight we are not only coming ta ya live from the Great State of Texas, but also the homestate of yours truly

Silas had a big grin on his face as he threw his arms up in the air and started yelling out “YEAH”. The crowd gave a mixed response as Nevaeh applauded in her chair. Sails looked out to the crowd and started speaking in a soft tone.

Silas: When it was announced that Global Wars was gonna be in Texas I was giddy. When I found out my prized client, great friend, and amazing FFW Champion Baby Peach was set to compete not once but twice in the Great State I was excited. Ta be in Texas is ta truly be home. This is the best state in all of America and that is a stone cold fact.

The fans now actually started to applaud and cheer Silas statement. He himself nodded his head but soon held up an index finger.

Silas: Now with that said there is a bit of an issue we have ta deal with. Ya see when the plane landed I was raring ta go and take in some of that great Texas air. Really feel at home. But as I did I nearly suffocated. Why? Because some fatso working on the tarmac was heaving and taking up all the damn oxygen

The crowd began to boo but Silas kept on going.

Silas: I had heard the tales of their being some fatties down here in ol San Antone but goodness gracious it’s a damn epidemic with ya’ll. Ain’t ya’ll ever seen a treadmill? Ya allergic ta them or what?

The crowd was booing even more but Silas wasn’t done.

Silas: Hey don’t boo the truth. Y’all need ta hear this. That’s just the men, the women? Charles Barkley was right. There are some big ol’ women down here boy. Jenny Craig need ta bring her whole damn militia down here stat. Why all ya women down here…

Having heard enough, Cody spoke up.

Cody: We didn’t come out here for you to run down the people of San Antonio. I’m pretty sure there are far better things we could be doing.

Silas turned his head to look at him, displeased with what Cody said, but Cody carried on.

Cody: With that said, allow me to introduce the reigning FFW Evolution Champion and a woman who could make history by capturing both titles at Global Wars…..LEONA VEGA!!

On cue, “Aztec Temple’s” war drums blare through the sound system, and the boos that were spent on Silas turn to cheers as the Evolution Champion Leona Vega shows up on stage. She has her championship belt around her waist as she walks down the ramp without a smile, eventually sharing a high-five with some of the fans in the way. Once she gets to ringside, she makes her way to the steel steps and climbs them slowly, without taking her eyes off of Nevaeh for a single second. Inside the ring, she greets Cody with a firm handshake, and then unhooks the Evolution Championship belt from around her waist, placing it on the corner. She then gingerly makes her way to the table where Nevaeh is already sitting and picks her microphone. But instead of addressing her opponent first, she stares at her manager.

Leona: Okay, Silas, I know you’re feeling great being at your home state, but this is not about you, this is about Nevaeh and I, so stop wasting everybody’s time.

The crowd obviously goes “oooooh!” along with the cheers as she brushes the businessman off. Silas is aghast at the notion, yelling back at her to ‘watch yer mouth”, while standing behind Nevaeh. The FFW Champion for her part just looked at Leona, shaking her head softly.

Cody: I feel like you’re speaking for most of the city here tonight by saying that. But be that as it may, the paperwork is ready. Who wants to make it official first?

Before he could finish his sentence nevaeh had her hand in the air. Cody slid the auburn folder her way, opened it up, and gestured to the line she needed to sign on. He extended the pen to Nevaeh, who took it, clicked it, and started putting it on the paper. Yet as the pen laid on the paper nevaeh never moved it. She just looked at it before moving her other hand up to Silas. Silas put the microphone in her hand as Nevaeh began to speak

Nevaeh: Do you really understand what me singing this contract means for you Leona? Do you grasp all that’s about to happen or are you still wishing to live in that big, grand fantasy you got made up?

Nevaeh slowly raised her head to look back at Leona

Nevaeh: The second I put my name on this contract it means that on December 3rd you will be getting the asskicking of a lifetime

The crowd booed again, but Silas shouted out “damn right she is!”. Nevaeh just glared at Leona to make sure she saw how serious she was. She then shifted her eyes to the side to peer at the crowd

Nevaeh: You can boo it all you want, but it’s gonna happen.

Nevaeh shifted her eyes quickly back to Leona

Nevaeh: it’s gonna happen cause you’re coming after what’s mine…

Nevaeh now put a hand on top of the FFW Championship

Nevaeh: It’s no secret that people want to see history be made at Global Wars. I mean you heard our COO right now didn’t you? That big, grand introduction he gave you is how everyone out here feels. They want to see Cinderella have that big, happy fairy tale ending.

Nevaeh started taking a more annoyed look

Nevaeh: I find that insulting. For the past few months, while I was fighting my ass off to win this, I’ve had to hear about you and your streak. How Leona is so damn unstoppable at the moment. Oh she’s conquered so much that she can do anything at this point. At Global Wars she’s gonna wrap up the single greatest year in FFW history

Nevaeh shook her head more adamantly this time

Nevaeh: I am not going to allow that to happen. I’m not somebody who is a stepping stone to history, I’m the one who makes the history Leona. I’m the one who's shown she has what it takes to be FFW Champion. This title, I had to do everything possible to get it. I’m not about to allow someone like you come and take it. And you know what? You know that it’s true. You know that I’m willing to do what it takes to win. You showed everyone last Thursday that you lack that drive. It’s not in you Leona. You need that little bit extra in you to get where I’m at. And THAT, along with my skills, are what set us apart. So I’m going to sign this contract, I’m going to head to Global Wars, and I’m going to bring an end to the Leona Vega hype train once and for all. Cherish the last few days of it cause it’s never gonna happen again

Nevaeh put the microphone down and now started signing the contract. Once done she slammed the pin down and slid the contract over to Leona. Nevaeh propped her feet back up on the table and just looked at Leona with disdain. Leona kept staring at Nevaeh with a serious expression, somewhat of a poker face, as she grabbed the pen, and then brought her microphone up to her mouth.

Leona: Believe me, Nevaeh, I know exactly what I’m getting into here. I know exactly what this match means to the both of us, and I know exactly what you had to do to get here. And it was nothing to scoff at. But most important of all, I know how bad you want to be the champion after Global Wars, because it was the same drive to remain as champion that led me to defend the Television Championship 11 times in a row. It was the same drive to remain as champion that made me capture the Evolution Championship, and then defend it against one hell of an impressive wrestler that is Stephanie Stefano. I know how it feels to put your legacy on the line, because I’ve done so plenty of times.

Approaching the contract and putting pen to paper, Leona never took her eyes off of Nevaeh.

Leona: If people believe they can watch history in the making at Global Wars and they see it in the form of me kicking your ass around that ring when we meet in Houston, I say let them dream. Because I share that dream with them. Capturing the FFW Championship would be the validation of all the hard work I’ve been putting out, especially this year’s work. It would be a message for everyone in the back, and everyone who wishes to step inside this ring, that if I can do it, anyone can. And I’m not--

Nevaeh: NO...you…

Nevaeh seemed to be very agitated as she looked at Leona. She was sitting upright again, glaring at Leona.

Nevaeh: That’s what you don’t get. Not just anybody can be FFW Champion. Only the special women in this industry get to hold this title. The cream of the crop. That’s definitely me, but you? I have proven myself to be a one of a kind talent Leona. You may be on this great run and got all the people behind you, but you just don’t have it. You don’t! Not when you have to step into that ring with me. All this hard work and determination, it’s gotten you far, but you can’t beat me. I’m the one thing in this industry today you can’t beat, you never will. Why won’t you accept that fact!?

Leona leaned onto the table and got right into Nevaeh’s face as she answered firmly…

Leona: Because YOU’RE. NOT. INVINCIBLE.

The Aztec Warrior growled at Nevaeh as she clutched her microphone. Nevaeh was taken aback abit at how emotional Leona was right now. So much so she started leaning back into her chair.

Leona: Nobody is. I faced people riding undefeated streaks and stood up against insurmountable odds this year, and I can proudly say I’ve prevailed against them all. This match, you and I? This is not a foregone conclusion-- ooooh you WISH it was a foregone conclusion! But get your head out of your ass for a second and you’ll eventually realize I’m not just “another hurdle” for you to jump over. We’ve been in the ring twice before, and I’ll admit you beat me on both times. But--

Silas: Damn right she did!

Leona: And you shut up before I kick your balls so hard you’ll throw them up!

The crowd cheered wildly as Silas looked at her with shock on his face. Nevaeh was stunned as well as she seemed flabbergasted as to what to do next. As for the Warrior, she turned right back to Nevaeh.

Leona: Here’s the thing: you’re so absorbed in your own grandeur that you don’t realize that you hardly even know who you’re putting the FFW Championship on the line against. You don’t know what I’ve been through to be here. So it comes as no surprise at all you don’t understand why these people here in San Antonio believe I can make history by putting you down for a count. But with whatever you hold most sacred as our witness, I’ll be out there to do just that.

And as Leona puts the microphone down for a moment, she signs her name on the match contract ahead of her, slamming the pen into the table when she’s done. Nevaeh watched as she signed and slammed the pen down. She glared at Leona with contempt a sshe shoot out of her chair and to her feet. Leona though met her face to face straight right back at her. The crowd was in a frenzy as both women seemed on the verge of exploding. Nevaeh was pointing her finger at Leona as she raised her microphone to her mouth

Nevaeh: You should be really thankful I have a match later tonight. Because if I didn’t I would drop you where you stand--

Leona: DO IT.

Nevaeh seemed caught off-guard by that comment. She just stared at Leona, who was motioning for her to do it.

Leona: C’mon, just do it. Aren’t I this insignificant little thing you’re looking past so easily? Go on. DO IT.

Nevaeh looked unsure of herself now as the crowd was getting on her. She seemed flustered as Silas started mouthing off “Now ain’t the time”. As he started leading Nevaeh away from her. Nevaeh grabbed her title and exited the ring along with Silas to a loud chorus of boos. They headed up the ramp as Silas looked back at Leona yelling “In due time, rest assured in due time”. Leona just smirked.

Leona: So, according to Nevaeh’s own logic, looks like she doesn’t have what it takes!

The crowd then started to cheer and laugh, as Nevaeh and Silas paused in their tracks. Nevaeh slowly turned around and glared at Leona. Silas though shook his head and talked into her ear as we’re unable to hear what he said. Nevaeh closed her eyes and nodded her head. She then raised the FFW Championship in the air and glared at Leona. She pointed at it and yelled “It’s not going anywhere”. Leona rose her microphone up again.

Leona: Yep, show everyone what’s at stake at Global Wars. Our names are on that paper and there’s nowhere for either one of us to run to. And the gods of war and those who came before me allowing, Houston will witness HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!!

The crowd exploded in cheers as Leona’s music hit the sound system, and the Aztec Warrior smirked proudly at the FFW Champion. The camera alternated back and forth between the two women, ending with Leona smirking. From there, we cut to the opening video for FFW Breaking Point.

Anita: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to San Antonio, Texas! Welcome to the AT&T Center! And welcome to the last stop before Global Wars on Pay Per View December 3rd! Tonight here at Breaking Point is truly all-important for the teams competing up and down the card, and of course our main event as Nevaeh Summers meets Valerie Lamb for the first time one on one. Zack here, alongside Team Scotland’s Jo McFarlane, where we’re about to see a woman you know well in action as Artemis Kaiser faces Future Shock graduate Echo.

Jo: Calling it important doesn’t even scratch the surface! And in this match, one of only two where points are not on the line, it should be quite something to watch. I know Artemis well and she'll give Echo a good run, but Echo doesn’t go down easy.

"Apex Predator" begins to play over the pa system as the arena dims down, red strobe lights dancing across the entrance ramp; smoke fills the air as Echo appears on the ramp.

Anita: Making her way to ringside, she comes to us from Tampa, Florida... this is ECHO!

Echo ignores the crowd as she makes her way to the ring, stepping onto the steel steps, she closes her eyes briefly as she removes her gasmask, placing it down on the apron before entering the ring. Looking out into the crowd, she cracks her neck as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: Earlier this year, Echo gave Isis Morales all she could ask for when she challenged for the Future Shock Championship. Tonight though, she’s looking to rack up what would be a very impressive add to her resume against Artemis Kaiser.

Jo: Wouldn’t half be an impressive win! Echo may have been on a skid recently, but she quite the opponent to face. And Artemis has a reputation, it’ll definitely play into Echo’s strategy tonight

“WITH BLOOD AND RAGE OF CRIMSON RED, RIPPED FROM A CORPSE SO FRESHLY DEAD, TOGETHER WITH MY HELLISH HATE, I WILL BURN YOU ALL! THAT IS YOUR FATE!”

The arena lights fall into darkness. In the sky, there is only flashes of blue and purple. They cascade, while rumbling thunder and flashes of lightning flow out. The lightning illuminates the arena briefly. The audience is silence, only awaiting what would come next. As they fall into a false sense of security, they are delightfully greeted by the screech of an electric guitar. The countdown of “Sonne” by Rammstein follows. The audience counts down with it.

"ᴇɪɴs, ᴢᴡᴇɪ, ᴅʀᴇɪ, ᴠɪᴇʀ, ғᴜɴғ, sᴇᴄʜs, sɪᴇʙᴇɴ, ᴀᴄʜᴛ, ɴᴏɪɴ, ᴀᴜs."

The heavy instrumentals deafen the audience. The lights go full on, switching rapidly between blue and light purple. Stepping into the light, the God of Anger makes her appearance. The light showcases the infamous red mark that she dons upon her face, her war paint. She looks among the arena with a vicious spirit radiating off her. She tightens the tape around her hands and takes a deep breath. It only takes a moment before Artemis Kaiser lets free her loud roar of battle. She begins her march down the rampway.

Sparks from gerbs flutter alongside her, engulfing in brilliant light. The tail end of her coat flies behind her; her cap shadows her face. The crowd chants along with the familiar words of her thunderous battle hymn. As she makes it to the center of the ramp, she stops. She bows her head, a prayer of some sort. At this time, Cory takes a step forward and begins to make the call.

Anita: Making her way down to the ring, weighing in at 135 pounds, fighting out of Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada, she is the GOD OF ANGER, ARTEMIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS KAAAAAAAAAAAAISEEEEEEEEER!

Artemis lifts her head on sequence and continues her way down the ramp. Her eyes are sharp with violent intention. She pays no heed to the audience as she leaps clean onto the ring apron. She stands there for a moment before entering the ring.

She then ascends the nearest turnbuckle. From there, she raises her head and roars again. Her wolf teeth mouthguard shines brightly before she concludes her roar. She then leaps off the turnbuckle. She fires off some blows into the turnbuckle pad before turning her head towards the ring. She shadow boxes slightly before leaning onto the ropes like a hungry, anxious beast. Artemis Kaiser is ready.

Zack: A rivalry that began before either of them came to FFW will be settled at Global Wars when Artemis Kaiser goes one on one with Valentina Lozano in Houston. Jo, you’d have more insight into that backstory than anyone. I’m sure you’d agree there’s no love lost between the Latin Goddess and Artemis Kaiser.

Jo: You could say that. Which is interesting as what happened in other companies actually wasn’t then between two wrestlers. Valentina would go to ringside to support Isis, rather than wrestle herself. But the two can’t stand each other. This match will be good practice though, Valentina is quite powerful too.

The bell is called for, and Artemis and Echo both step into the centre of the ring. Echo stands imposingly, staring a hole into the much, much smaller Artemis in an attempt to intimidate her...which clearly is not working, going by the wide grin on the face of the Canadian.

Jo: ...Artemis expressly said she wants Isis, who is bigger than Echo. I’m not sure what this is going to accomplish.

Unimpressed by the lack of what she wants in Artemis’ face, Echo adopts a fighting stance, for just long enough to shove a boot into Artemis’ breastbone and knock her on her backside. She’s quick back up however, and this time narrowly misses a grab for her neck, swinging herself round behind Echo and dropped a foot into Echo’s knee that forced her down. A roundhouse from behind followed soon enough, which bent the larger woman down so she was supporting herself on a hand. Echo turns her head and growls at the Canadian, who in return smirks and roundhouses her again, this time getting her all the way to the mat. Echo pushes back to her knees, but is met this time with a soccer kick that sends her back a little. Artemis grins again while Echo glares at her.

Zack: Let’s call it for what it is, Artemis just likes to fight. The bigger they are, the better. And so far, she looks like she’s enjoying herself against Echo. But Echo isn’t going to go for this very long.

Jo: She definitely isn’t. Artemis should be careful...Echo can be pretty damn dangerous when she wants to be.

The Floridian gets up, and as Artemis comes at her, she misses whatever she was going for and is dropped by a powerful standing clothesline from Echo! Artemis hits the mat with a thump for Echo to pick her up, adjusting her grip so that she stands with Artemis at arm's length above her head. For a split second, Artemis considers dropping off but ultimately decides against it, and is dropped anyway with a military press! Landing near the ropes, Echo then uses the ropes as support to first place one foot on Artemis’ chest, and then the second foot, effectively winding her! The referee begins the count, and it’s just on the count of four that Echo steps off, watching as Artemis coughs, rolling to her front and holding the ropes as she gets back up, trying to get the wind back in her sails.

Zack: You can tell Echo’s already annoyed by Artemis, and she’s already trying to make a point after what happened not long after the bell rang for this match.

She doesn’t get long to do that unfortunately, as Echo pulls her up, only to bring her back down again with a DDT. Letting go, she readjusts her grip and as the two women reach their feet, Artemis goes overhead this time with a release German suplex that sends her across the ring, and gaining enough hang time and distance that she almost goes out the ring entirely. Artemis uses that to get out of the ring, landing on the floor but not staying there: pulling herself back up, she bounces over the ropes and off the top rope, flying at Echo, only to be caught and dropped with a powerslam! Echo pushes down for a cover!

ONE!

TW--Shoulder!

Jo: Quite the powerslam there by Echo, who has dominated the early going of this match, but not quite enough here.

Artemis rolls the shoulder, but lives to regret that decision as this time Echo grabs her, twisting her round to sit on her shoulders with a stump puller. Between Echo’s weight and the torque on her leg, Artemis’ hand wavers, but ultimately does not tap, and in grit to get out of it, does not answer when asked if she wants to quit. Echo pulls harder, and this gains a scream from the Canadian wrestler, who, with nothing else for it, attempts to rock back and forth...and eventually succeed and gets Echo on her back, forcing the hold to break!

Jo: Stump pullers are something you don’t see very often, and that’s going to do a good bit to Artemis’ leg. Not sure forcing herself back like that helped much though

Zack: Not a great way to spend an evening in San Antonio, that’s for sure. Kaiser is already on the move before Echo has a chance to lock that hold in again.

Artemis scurries out of Echo’s reach, attempting to rub some life back into her thigh and knee. She makes an attempt to stand, but she can’t quite put the full weight on her leg. Echo notices and makes her move towards Artemis, but that’s put out by the elbow that meets her face and sends her reeling backwards. Artemis tries to stand entirely again, and this time is a little more successful, and able to support herself without the ropes. She takes steps toward Echo, albeit a little gingerly, and Echo makes the attempt at forcing a lock up. It’s unsuccessful, Artemis being quite aware of her disadvantage and ducks out of it, putting a shoulder in  Echo’s stomach area as she ducks out of it. Testing her foot a third time and this time being clearly much more satisfied by what came of it, she steps back, and springs forward into a handspring enziguri! Echo holds her face as Artemis rights herself, and when the Canadian flies again, this time she is successful and gets Echo most of the way down with a jumping armdrag! Reaching her feet again, she connects with a volley kick, the impact of which echoes (pun intended) around the arena! Echo collapses and Artemis is on there with the cover!

Jo: That was a hell of a series by Artemis there, and this could be it!

ONE!

TWO!

TH--KICKOUT!

Zack: Artemis is a striker through and through, but she’s learning it takes a lot to keep Echo down or three.

Echo kicks out with authority and Artemis nods, awaiting Echo to get up. Even though Echo is getting there, she gets bored of waiting apparently, taking off towards the far ropes and coming at the larger woman with a baseball slide! Echo almost goes out the ring herself, but grabs the ropes and keeps herself from going out. She pulls herself to her feet much faster than had likely been intended, but not as Artemis comes at her, spins, grabs Echo around the head and drops her with a bulldog! The two women get back up and Echo makes a swipe, but Artemis sweeps the leg and pulls Echo back to a knee, followed quickly by a spinning backfist that seems to rile Echo more than a little. Echo gets to her feet and goes to put Artemis in a full nelson, but Artemis slips her way out of it before it’s locked in. Artemis, deciding that keeping Echo somewhat grounded would be beneficial, grabs Echo around the head in an inverted headlock! Echo fights the hold and attempts to get to her feet, but Artemis rears her elbow backwards and smashes it into Echo’s face!

Zack:That’s the THIRD CRUSADE right there, this could be all she wrote for Echo!

Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Jo: And that’s all she wrote, folks!

Anita: The winner of this match as the result of a pinfall, “THE GOD OF ANGER”, ARTEMIS KAISER!

Zack: Echo brought her power to play, but a serious experience advantage for Artemis helped contribute to her success here tonight. But at Global Wars, you can expect a lot more bad blood when she finally gets to go one on one with a woman Jo here has faced time and again in Valentina Lozano.

Jo: If she wants any tips on getting by Valentina, I got ‘em! Not to brag about my pretty impressive record against her or anything! Artemis’ momentum into Global Wars is rolling, and Valentina should have watched this carefully.

Zack: Fans, we’re just getting started. We’ll have 3 super important matches in the Global Wars series coming up, starting with Canada’s Misty Whitmore meeting England’s Katherine Stryfe. We’ll be right back in a short short.

Artemis’ hand is raised as she reaches her feet with a smile on her face. As she celebrates her win, we go to commercial.

Where They Stand

The next thing we see is that of Allison Marx as she stands in front of what is likely a green screen with the current Global Wars scoreboard right behind her. Also standing with her is Jo McFarlane.

Allison: Fans, tonight is the last stop for the Global Wars series before we get to the event itself on December 3 in Houston. Before we get into the final series of matches until the Pay Per View, Jo and I are going to give you the latest standings so you can see how your favorite team is doing as we head into tonight’s matches and of course, the Pay Per View itself. Thank you for joining me, Jo.

Jo: My pleasure, Allison! It’s been quite a ride so far, and between the show tonight and the matches before the battle royal, pretty much everything can happen!

(Courtesy of Rodzilla)

Allison: As you can see clearly here, the top two teams currently are Team Brazil and Team Ireland, whom will be meeting later tonight with what is likely to be the pole position on the line going into the Pay Per View. The winning team will almost certainly be the in the spot at the Pay Per View.

Jo: That they would be, and as much as it pains in regard to one team of the top two, it’s been well deserved. Especially in the case of Ireland. You just wouldn’t expect those two to work as well as they have, and it’s been great to see. It’s been mentioned, but with Mel and Bianca who have been friends for ages, it was expected but maybe not to that level. That said, it’s actually the other end of the table that worries me.

Allison: Currently Team Japan is sitting in third place. Later tonight, Andi Takata will meet Jodie Gray from Team USA. This is a particularly crucial match for Team USA, because if Jodie does anything short of attain a submission win on the co-holder of the Unity Championship, it’s going to take a very unlikely series of events for Team USA to finish strong at Global Wars. Andi, however, has a very good chance of potentially getting Team Japan into second and potentially first if the tag team match we mentioned ends in a DQ or a countout for either team.

Jo: It would be difficult, but not impossible. My money is on Andi in that match for a number of reasons. However, Isis will still have a match against me in two weeks time for either the Evolution Championship or number one contendership, depending on the result of the main event. Should Isis beat me and since Scotland are sitting on eight, a submission win for Isis and USA as a result would see them joint with Erica and I, which would leave them very much in the game. The same goes for Team Canada, who assuming similar things, would also be sitting on eight total.

Allison: This is really make or break for both Team Canada and Team England, who will have members meeting when Katherine Stryfe meets Misty Whitmore. Both of these women ideally need to pull out a submission win to have a good shot at possibly winning the Global Wars series if they can win the battle royal too. What you are going to see tonight is potentially one of these two teams be in a very unenviable position heading into the battle royal with only three points which is going to put them well behind the 8 points they could win at Global Wars to surpass the leading teams.

Jo: Very much so. Except for Kat, this is an absolute must win match for her and Lilly. Misty has the advantage that Shaw has a tag match at Global Wars. Katherine does not. If she doesn’t win this match, she and Lilly would get second at the absolute best, and that only happens if Ireland lose. It’s honestly quite sad to think about. Kat and Lilly won the whole thing quite emphatically last year. And this year they’re potentially not even in with a shot at second.

Allison: It’s also important to remember that tonight’s main event will have no bearing on the points. Valerie Lamb has been officially replaced for Team Scotland by Jo as she will team with Erica and face Isis in the same night at Global Wars with points on the line for both. No team is completely eliminated from potentially winning as of now, but there’s certainly some long shots who need the perfect set of circumstances to still get there. Tonight is crucial. The betting odds, from what I have seen with oddsmakers, have Team Brazil the likely winners of this entire series. They and Team Ireland have certainly been almost unstoppable. Barring a really bad performance in the battle royal itself, these two teams clearly have the easiest path to victory.

Jo: That they do. I dislike the fact Brazil are odds on, mostly out of the fact Erica and I want to win, but that’s not important. It was an incredibly tight battle royal last year that saw England win - thankfully, unlike football, they don’t harp on and on about it - and I would like to see them do well tonight and in two weeks. Not win of course, but you get where I’m going. Not one team competing for points tonight would fail to benefit from winning, and all Erica and I can do, on the back of my loss to Kelly and Valerie not becoming an official replacement, is sit, watch and assess how much of an uphill battle we have on our hands.

Allison: As well as these two teams have been doing, it would be a mistake to write off Team Japan at this point. Andi and Shizuka, despite spending most of last year in tag matches against each other, have proven to be quite the formidable opposition. It’s also fair to note that at Global Wars, Team Canada could pull into prime position as well when you factor in the tag match we’ll see as the One Woman Show meets Felicity Banks & Ashley Sullivan. A win tonight by Misty and then the Show...ideally by submissions both...could see Team Canada rocket up the scoreboard before we get to the battle royal in Houston.

Jo: Definitely. Japan are a force made out of current and former tag team champions in this company with both belts, and Andi is well-renowned for her tag prowess beyond FFW. Love or hate Shaw, and most of us hate, it’s pretty difficult to deny her own excellent abilities. Two submission wins would see Canada rocket to third by the end time the battle royal comes about. A submission for Andi would take Japan to first before Brazil versus Ireland...and a submission for Scotland would take us quite high too.

Allison: Long story short, fans, this series is still potentially anyone’s ball game. Some teams have a much easier path to success than others, but if you ask me, that’s part of what makes the Global Wars series unique and fun to follow. Remember, the battle royal itself will award 8 points to the winning team which could put a team like Ireland, Brazil or Japan almost out of reach. But the second place team gets 5 points. The point is just because a team could win the battle royal may not necessarily mean they could win the series.

Jo: And that’s probably the best part, though winning the battle royal is probably the best and only way for a lot of teams sat at the bottom, no matter what happens tonight. And I’m looking forward to all tonight’s matches and what’s to come in two weeks.

Allison: We’re gonna get things rolling, and send it up to the ring for our first Global Wars match tonight in what is a crucial victory for either Canada or England to stay alive as Misty Whitmore and Katherine Stryfe face of in what will be Katherine’s final match outside of Pay Per View. Any predictions, Jo?

Jo: Andi, Katherine and...the tag match is honestly too close to call, but I’m pulled towards Ireland. The main event isn’t for points but I would love to see Valerie get the win. That’s what sisters do, right?

Allison: That’s what I’ve heard, don’t have any sisters personally. With that said, let’s send it to Anita as the Global Wars series starts heading toward its coming finale in Houston on Pay Per View December 3.

From there, we head to the ring.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 05:48:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 04:51:48 pm »

What’s that metronome I hear? Perhaps the end is drawing near?

The arena lights dim as the crowd begins to boo the impending arrival of Katherine Stryfe. A spotlight appears on the stage and standing there would be the woman in question; clad in a leather tunic, the hood atop her head.

Anita: Making her way down to the ring, she resides in Tampa, Florida by way of London, England; she stands at five feet, five inches tall and weighs in at one hundred and twenty-five pounds... she is the first ever FFW Grandslam Champion, and FFW Hall of Fame member; this is ‘THE BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE” KATHERINE STRYFE!

At this announcement, Katherine throws back the hood of her tunic as the lights cut on in the arena and the boos increase in volume. She slowly walks down to the ring, ignoring them all before she walks up the steps and removes her tunic, folding it neatly and placing it on the apron. She enters the ring and begins to stretch on the ropes as she awaits the bell to ring.

Zack: This is it, tonight marks Katherine Stryfe's regularly televised appearance on FFW programming before Global Wars. And the London native needs to net her team some points for Global Wars as well.

Mai: She needs to do ANYTHING really. For all those accomplishments they just announced, she hasn't shown that side of her at all.

The music starts, as the crowd quiets.  A spotlight appears at the top of the ramp…but after a few moments nobody shows.  The spotlight starts combing the arena, followed by another spotlight, and a third as the song starts.

Paranoia is in bloom,
The PR, transmissions will resume
They'll try to, push drugs that keep us all dumbed down
And hope that, we will never see the truth around
(So come on!)

The spotlights race around for a moment until one finally stops in the middle of the crowd, revealing Misty standing amongst the fans.  She raises her fist with a cry and a grin as the fans nearby cheer and do the same.

Anita: Hailing from Toronto, Ontario Canada. The Voice of the People....MISTY WHITMORE!!!

The young wrestler then makes a B-line for the ring, slapping hands of fans before hopping the barricade.  Misty climbs onto the ring apron and looks out at the crowd, holding a hand over her brow with a grin.  Leaping over the top rope Misty runs to the opposite corner, climbing up the corner and singing out the chorus with the fans, raising her fist with every phrase.

They will not force us!
They will stop degrading us!
They will not control us!
We will be victorious!
So come on!

Misty jumps down from the corner, fists raised and ready for the match.

Zack: To be fair neither Team Canada or Team England have had a nice ride on the road to Global Wars, so Misty Whitmore will be looking to get ahead here.

Mai: Not like it matters, I mean even if one of them wins here and wins the battle royale, they still can't match the top scores. Just give up already, both of you!

Zack: Actually if one of them wins by submission-

Mai: Blah blah blah whatever.

The ref signals for the bell and Katherine and Misty approach the middle of the ring, but as soon as Whitmore steps up Katherine immediately kicks her in the midsection! Stryfe then hits Misty with repeated low kicks to the knees, causing her opponent to stumble back into the ropes. With Misty's back against them Katherine bashes her forearm into the Canadian's face before wrapping her arms into a headlock and running forward with a takedown. Stryfe looks down at Misty as she stirs, shouting that this is her fight and she's going to do something for her team!

Zack: I get the feeling Katherine's lack of contribution towards Global Wars has finally gotten to the Beautiful Nightmare, and now more than ever she feels the need to do her partner Lily a huge favor.

Mai: Yeah, because her track record with Nightmare Inc. has shown she can do that. If she couldn't feel that during the rest of this series, why start now?

Misty is on her knee and swings her arm at Katherine, but Stryfe grabs it and shakes her head no, a twisted smile on her face as she brings Misty up to her feet and whips her to the ropes. Misty bounces back to Stryfe, who hip tosses Whitmore back to the ground, and then kicks her side until Misty's on her stomach. Stryfe grabs the Canadian's foot and lifts it up before slamming her knee into the canvas! Misty cries out as she grabs at her knee, seething at the pain Stryfe just delivered. The crowd boos as Kat, who just tells them to piss off before grabbing Misty's leg again and twisting it with a spinning toe hold, Misty crying out as the London native keeps the hold on her.

Zack: Katherine has just made herself a target on that knee, and she's trying to make Misty submit to the pressure.

Mai: Good for her. You know how the saying goes, if it ain't broke, break it.

Zack: That's not how...

Misty uses her free leg to kick Katherine off of her, but Stryfe refuses, keeping that toe hold on the Voice of the People. Stryfe has Misty in the hold for more than a minute before she puts more pressure on it, causing Misty to ball her hands into fists to fight off the pain. Whitmore then uses her free foot to kick at Kat's hands, which after some effort forces Stryfe to let go. As quickly as she can Misty rolls away from Stryfe to the ropes and gets herself up, hobbling on one leg. The referee keeps Katherine away, letting Misty get her bearings. The Beautiful Nightmare meanwhile is yelling at the Canadian that she's going to rip into her. Misty limps a bit away from the ropes, and the ref turns back to make sure she can fight, to which Misty nods her head...only for Kat to take that opportunity and shove the referee out of her way! Stryfe marches right up to Whitmore and throws a few more blows into her forehead, then whips her across the ring. Misty almost stumbles thanks to her knee, but she grabs the ropes before bouncing off to hit the brakes. Katherine charges at her, but the Voice of the People uses her good leg to kick Katherine in the face, causing the Team England representative to stumble back. Misty comes at her opponent with a series of knife edge chops that forces Katherine back into a corner, which prompts Misty to use her good leg to kick at her midsection on repeat. Misty gives one more chop for good measure before backing up and limping at Katherine to deliver a jumping dropkick!

Zack: Misty's doing her best to come back from Stryfe's knee attacks, and it seems to be working out for her.

Mai: Until that dropkick which needs BOTH legs! Might not be wise on her part.

Indeed as Katherine falls to a seated position Misty is on one knee, rubbing at her bad one. The camera can see the pain in her eyes as she tries to stand up, pulling Katherine out of the corner by her arms. Once they're both standing Misty lifts Katherine overhead for a Northern Lights Suplex, only for Katherine's legs to swing herself back down. Stryfe throws her forearm at Misty's neck, but the Canadian fires back with a southpaw and tries for the suplex again. This time Stryfe has her leg locked around Misty's bad knee, and uses enough force to sweep it out from under her, shifting her own weight to keep standing while Misty falls to the mat. Stryfe holds Misty's leg again and fires elbows onto the knee, and after five or six the referee pulls Stryfe back, warning her for her actions.

Mai: Oh right, smart thinking, bud, just tell Katherine to be a nice girl and stop beating up her knee. Like she'll listen.

Zack: Katherine did take heavy advantage of that suplex setup, and she's right back in the driver's seat of this fight.

Katherine just tells the ref to piss off, and the crowd boos her as she picks Misty up into a vertical suplex and makes a cover for the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Zack: Misty throws her shoulder up!

Katherine kicks at Misty, and immediately drops an elbow onto her bad knee. The crowd gets louder at Stryfe, one audible fan telling her what she can do to herself, but she ignores them as she drops another knee atop of it. The pain causes Misty to sit up and grab at her knee, which gives Katherine the opportunity to run at the ropes and hit a dropkick that sends Misty down on her back again. Katherine yells at Misty, slapping her in the face as she shouts expletives at her, telling her to stay down. The England woman then goes to the turnbuckles, climbing up to the top as she wickedly stares at Misty.

Mai: Oh boy, miss pretty nightmare's gonna fly!

Zack: I think Katherine's looking to do some heavy damage from up high on Misty's knee! She's looking to pay off on this so badly!

Katherine leaps off and stomps down onto...nothing! Misty rolls out of the way, using her good leg to sweep Katherine to the floor and on her face! The crowd erupts wildly as Misty slowly gets to her feet, hobbling on top of Katherine and grabbing her arms opposite her's, then pulls up and back as the arms stretch against her throat, causing Katherine to choke. The referee moves in front of Stryfe, asking her if she wants to give up. Misty yells out as she pulls back hard, the live audience chanting for the Voice of the People to make Kat tap.

Zack: Misty made good use of dodging that bullet, as she now has Stryfe in a Strait Jacket Choke! If Katherine taps out here it's five points to Canada!

Mai: Maybe if Kat weren't stretching her limbs out a little...

As Mai says this Katherine's leg is slamming about behind them, as if trying to find something. Soon enough it lands on the ropes, and the ref spots it in time to tell Misty to break it. The Canadian breaks it off at two, and before Katherine can even rub at her throat Misty grabs her arm and pulls her up, then whips her into the ropes. As Stryfe bounces back Misty leaps up and wraps her legs around her opponent's throat, falling back for a hurricanrana! Misty grabs both legs to cover!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Katherine's legs kick out, and she shoves Misty off of her into another seated position. Stryfe runs at the ropes and goes for another dropkick, but Misty ducks and rolls this time! Katherine goes sliding out of the ring, landing hard on the floor. When she sees that Team England's representative is outside, Misty looks at the top turnbuckle, and to the tune of a mixture of 'do it!' and 'don't do it!', Misty slowly and cautiously makes her way up the turnbuckles, turning her back to Katherine as she stands up.

Zack: Kat is still in this fight, even if she's right in front of us by the table. And Misty's looking to take a high risk while her opponent's outside the ring.

Mai: With one bad knee? What's she going to do, attempt a one legged moonsault?!

Zack: Stranger things have happened.

Mai: If she pulls this off, I'm buying you and your wife Christmas dinner this year!

As Misty stands up, she tries to balance herself out while staying on one leg, and with a leap of faith, backflips to the outside and lands on top of a standing Stryfe, taking her back down to the ground! And the audience can't believe it!

Zack: SHE PULLED IT OFF! Misty Whitmore with the one-legged moonsault to Katherine Stryfe outside the ring!

Mai:...we didn't shake on it.

Misty uses the barricade to get back to her feet, resting against them as Katherine uses the ring apron to stand herself up. Misty rushes at Katherine as best she can, but Stryfe sees her coming and scoops her up for an exploder suplex to the ground! The crowd immediately boos, but Stryfe whips her hair back to show her wicked smile, laughing at Misty while she's down. Picking her up by the head Katherine slams it down into the apron before throwing her back into the ring. Stryfe then climbs back in and uses the ropes for support as she stands atop Misty's bad knee. The ref tells her to break it up and Stryfe stops at the count of four...only to go right back to it two seconds later.

Zack: It's safe to say that Katherine isn't worried if the fans love or hate her right now, all that's important to her is doing damage to Misty's leg and scoring for Global Wars.

Mai: The crowd might hate her, but I'm loving this no-nonsense knee busting!

Again the ref tells her to back off, to which Stryfe does so, the ref warning her not to do it again. Katherine stalks over Misty, waiting for her to stand up. As Whtimore does so Kat runs off the ropes and comes back with a dropkick to Misty's knee, causing Misty to fall back to one knee. Stryfe soaks in the boos as she wraps her arms around Misty and lifts her overhead for a German Suplex bridge! The ref goes to count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NOOOOOOOOO!

Misty manages to free herself from the pin, but falls on her bad knee. Katherine looks at Misty with a thousand yard stare, teeth gritted while she grabs at her hair. She picks Misty up by the head and knees her gut repeatedly, before putting her in a tilt-a-whirl...but Misty wraps her legs around Katherine's neck! A headscisscors is applied as she swings around and grabs Katherine's arm!

Zack: Stryfe was looking for the Lights Out, but look! Misty put her into the Christo submission! If she makes Kat tap to this it's over!

Mai: I'd like to see her try, and NO I'm not betting anything on that this time!

Misty pulls back, screaming as she gives it her all. Katherine tries to go for the ropes, but the headscissor leglock is making her lose air and focus as she falls to a knee. The referee asks if she wants to give up, to which Katherine shakes her head. She tries to use her free arm to take Misty's legs off, but the Voice of the People won't let go! It's seconds later that Katherine taps her hand on Misty's leg and the bell is rung!

DING DING DING!

Anita: Here is your winner...by submission...MISTY! WHITMORE!

Whitmore lets go of the hold and rolls her way out of the ring, Katherine laying on the mat as she grabs at her throat. Misty sits herself up on the apron, the referee grabbing her hand to raise it up.

Zack: And just like that five points are given to Team Canada! Give it to Kat, though, for her final appearance on Breaking Point she made Misty fight hard for it.

Mai: Well good for her, Canada's up to eight points now. Could change a lot of things here and there, but given who she's partnered with it's hard to say.

Zack: Global Wars still continues until the final battle royale, and with more points for grabs it can still be anyone's game.

Misty slowly gets to her feet, limping her way to the back as she raises a fist high. We fade out to the next segment after seeing an update to the Global Wars scoreboard.

What Adam Knows

The door to Cody Kincaid’s office is shown next as we see the COO talking with Adam Grant and one half of Team Brazil, to be officially known as the Brazilian Storm post Global Wars. That woman would be Mel Avilo.

Adam: Have fun with the contract signing?

Cody: It was getting pretty tense out there, you can tell Nevaeh and Leona are about ready to get at each other. I know Leona’s gonna call the main event tonight, so that should be interesting. I feel like I’ve heard enough of Silas to last me...some time.

Mel: You and everyone else...and seeing him.

She visibly shudders, pulling a face.

Mel: Never met a man in my life who made me think “slimeball” so much.

Cody: What’s going on? What can I do for you?

Adam: Well I wanted to let you know the reason I’ve not been booking Mel here over on Future Shock as I have been is because we have been dating for a while now. I didn’t want to have a conflict of interest there, and have to hear how someone was getting up the ladder because of who they were involved with. You know how that goes.

Cody rolls his eyes at the mention of it.

Cody: Yeah, I can understand that entirely. It’s a little stupid if you ask me, but I can respect the policy. And don’t worry about it, Mel & Bianca aren’t exactly floundering around here, especially in the Global Wars series right now. I am looking forward to the tag match with Team Ireland tonight though. The two leading teams going at it? That’s co-main event in my book.

Mel nods, a small smile crossing her face.

Mel: I agree. It’s going to be quite the match, and should Bianca and I win, a sign of things to come in a couple of weeks, with any luck at least. Already got a rough idea of what I’d do with that contract.

Cody: Maybe you’ll get a chance to use it, I already got the gold and silver medals ready to go. I’m going to assume you haven’t told her yet about...you know…

Adam looked a little puzzled for a moment.

Adam: Told her about…...OH! I mean...well no. But…

Cody: Well she might be interested to hear about it. I know Bianca probably would….so would a whole lot of girls on your roster...and the fans.

Adam: Probably…

Mel: Whatever it is, he’s aware that I’m going to support it. Potentially blindly, but hey.

Mel’s head turns to Adam, and it tilts to the side.

Mel: What have you been planning?

Cody grinned at this point.

Cody: You do realize if you do this, you’re going to invite what I assume will be a lot of talent, including many alumni who may want to come back...just for what you told me.

Adam: Well yeah…. I had thought of that actually.

Cody: And you do realize you will have added a major piece to Future SHock it’s never had before, right?

Adam: I had thought of that too…

Mel chuckles and shakes her head.

Mel: I’m sure he thought of everything already, Cody. That’s mean. Though seriously, what have you done, Adam?

Adam: ….I’ll walk you back to your locker room so you can finish getting ready, and I’ll...probably tell you there. Not on camera….not yet.

As the pair headed off, Cody leaned against the wall with an amused smile on his face before we cut back to ringside.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:47:12 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 04:53:39 pm »

After a commercial for the upcoming Global Wars Pay Per View, we head back to the ring as the lovely Anita steps back inside the ropes with her microphone in hand.

Zack: Global Wars is only two weeks away, and only on Pay Per View! We’re about to see whether Team Japan or Team USA will be padding the scoreboard heading into that show. I’m joined by my former broadcast partner, and half of Team Scotland, Erica. I’m sure knowing your sister is going to be going through a bruiser of a match at Global Wars before the battle royal has raised some concerns. Is that fair?

Erica: Not with Jo, but with me. That match will open Global Wars as far as my knowledge goes, but a match with Isis is not the easiest to get over, I imagine. But this match is a godsend for Jodie, who is in desperate need to score points for Team USA if they want to be in with a prayer of winning the battle royal before the pay per view.

Anita: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

A board game appears on the screen. We see two sets of hands moving pieces back and forth on a chess board until the final move finds the queen capturing the king.

Voice: Checkmate! The Queen takes the King.

The arena lights go out before the familiar sound of the opening voice echoes throughout the arena.

MZ HYDE!

The lights stay off before a single spotlight hits the stage as the first verse of Mz Hyde begins to play, Jodie Gray comes skipping out onto the ramp with the Champion of Champion’s title around her shoulder. and turns her back towards the crowd, her Dr. Jekyll and Mz. Hyde outfit flapping around as she lowers her head, slowly removing her top hat. Seth Star walks out and stands beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder. Jodie’s head snaps back as she looks at the crowd.

As the chorus hits, the lights begin to flash between purple, gold, and white lights, Jodie slowly removes her jacket to reveal her Mz. Hyde ring attire.

Anita: Introducing from Charlotte, North Carolina; being accompanied to the ring by her boyfriend, Seth star, she is the Champion of Champions and the face of Future Shock; this is “The Queen of Games” Jodie Gray!

Jodie ignores the crowd as she makes her way into the ring as Seth smiles at her, she blows him a kiss before placing her top hat and and jacket together in the corner. She skips around the ring a bit before finally reaching her corner; from which she then awaits the bell to ring.

Zack: Jodie Gray really needs to add some big points to Team USA’s score, they are getting dangerously close to not being able to win the battle royal without quite the lengthy list of certain predicaments coming into play….mostly involving the top two teams having some very off nights given recent performances and her and Isis picking up points both here and that night going into the battle royal.

Erica: Isis is the crux of the team. Which we all kind of expected, given Jodie’s rather...lacklustre performances in the last while. A submission win - while unlikely - would see USA tied with Jo and I, and do them quite the favour. Unfortunately...not likely. Or fortunately, to look at it from a purely selfish standpoint.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Anita: And her opponent, representing Team Japan as one half of the FFW Unity Tag Team Champions….’LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATAAAAAAAA!!!

Zack: Not unsurprising with two tag team specialists, but Team Japan is in far better shape right now. While they aren’t leading, it’s not improbable to think they could still walk out of Houston with the medals and the contracts. Andi and Shizuka have shown to be quite effective.

Erica: It really isn’t. They’re sitting pretty high on the board if memory serves, and they appear to get on pretty well despite their meetings in the past.

Referee Kevin Fisk hands off Andi’s Unity title to Anita as she leaves the ring before he calls for the bell. Both women meet in the center with Jodie offering a handshake. Andi accepts that before they lock up in the center. Being slightly bigger, Jodie starts pushing Andi backwards towards the ropes before the space alien slips around behind her into a rear waistlock. Jodie tries to fire some back elbows into the side of her head, but Andi manages to keep her head tucked between her shoulders and misses every shot. Takata tries to snap off a suplex, but Jodie ducks down between her legs and jerks Andi’s foot out from under her. Takata hits the mat with a thud as Jodie maintains a hold of her leg, and begins to fire kicks into the back of her knee. Gray drives a pair of elbows into it next before pulling her to the ropes, draping it across the bottom and jumping up and back down onto it with all her body weight. She quickly steps through, and applies a stepover toehold onto the Unity Champion.

Erica: Jodie getting in there with the early offence, which is just as well. Keep the Princess grounded and you might just be okay. Maybe.

Zack: Andi’s feet are her biggest weapons. If Jodie can keep her grounded, she’s negated a great deal of Andi’s offense very early in this match.

Gray leans in, trying to add more pressure as she twists Andi’s leg. The referee asks if she wants to quit, but gets an obvious negative reply from the alien. Takata lifts her other leg to try to catch Jodie with a kick to her head, but Gray quickly grabs that foot under one arm and then falls backwards into a catapult that sends Andi face first into the top turnbuckle. As she stumbles out, Jodie snaps her arms around her waist and drops her with a belly to back suplex. And before Takata can start to get up, Gray grabs her feet again and turns her over into a Boston crab.

Zack: I like this gameplan from the Queen of Games. Jodie is playing a counter wrestling game, letting Andi use her own moves against her. There she goes right back to work on the legs again.

Erica: At this point, Jodie knows all she needs to do is win this match to put them back in the race, and I certainly can’t blame her for pulling any trick she can think of to get it.

Andi tries to pull them towards the ropes hand by hand, dragging them until they get close before Jodie stands up and pulls her back to the center and sits right back down into the Boston crab. Takata starts trying to rally her fans at this point, getting them behind her before she begins to pull them again towards the ropes. She almost makes it again before Jodie stands up, pulls her back to the center a second time and goes from the Boston crab into a STF in the center of the ring.

Erica: Jodie showing off her decent skills as a submissions wrestler, and if she keeps changing it as she has been, she might just get those five points.

Zack: I agree, she’s showing excellent technical skills here. This may be a night we don’t see the Cannon Drill from the Queen, but that glove could make an appearance.

Fisk dropped down in front of Andi, asking her again if she wanted to submit. But the Unity Champion didn’t seem interested in that at all as Jodie tried to tighten the grip she had around her head. Andi started pulled Jodie’s hand over her mouth instead of her face...and then bit into it. Jodie immediately let go of the hold, and rolled to her feet to shake the pain out of her hand. She went to grab Andi as she was getting up, only to be surprised by the space princess when she went to get to her legs. As soon as Jodie grabbed them both, Andi pulled her knees in and shot Jodie backwards like a pinball into the ropes. Gray rebounded off them as Andi nipped up to her feet, and caught her with a spinning heel kick on the jaw as she came towards her. Gray dropped to the mat, but so did Andi as she started rubbing her left knee Jodie had been targeting.

Zack: One half of FFW’s Unity Champions managed to slingshot Jodie off her, and caught her flush with that back heel kick. But her knee is not helping after the Queen targeted it from the start.

Erica: It’s not, but Jode forgets just how much experience Andi has. Could argue she spent too long on the legs...and we all know how good Andi is in the legs.

As Jodie started to get up, Andi pushed up to her feet and jerked her up by the arm. Andi pinned her arm over her head before she began to fire relentless kicks into Jodie’s body with the bad leg. After connecting with at least six, she fires Gray into the corner and charges in after her. As soon as Jodie hits back first against the turnbuckles, Andi runs up the ropes beside her with an enzuigiri to the back of her head that faceplants her on the canvas. Andi lands back on her feet, but stumbles as her knee continued to bother her.

Zack: That’s what you have to stop with Andi, those kicks! They can come from all directions, and none of them feel good when they land. You and your sister faced Andi and Kaoru at Sin & Sacrifice, no one would know better than you both what Andi’s kicks are like.

Erica: Valerie knows better than pretty much anyone on this roster what Andi’s kicks feel like, and by God she’ll tell you all about it. But the Space Princess is back in her element and that only spells trouble for Jodie

Andi got back to her feet, picking Jodie up and hanging her upside down in a tree of woe in the corner. Takata started firing those kicks all over again into Jodie’s body, causing the brunette to literally try to curl up as she hung upside down. Andi seemed to get some feeling back in her leg before she took off for the far corner. She practically bounced off it before she went into a baseball slide to Jodie’s head, causing it to ricochet off the bottom turnbuckle before she collapsed to the mat in a heap.

Zack: Jodie’s head turned into a pinball off that baseball slide, and I think it’s safe to say Andi’s got her legs working just fine.

Erica: She has that! But can we shout “tilt” the next time Jodie’s head does that? Or anyone else for that fact!

Takata dragged her away from the ropes, and fell into a cover before hooking the leg as Fisk fell to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jodie got her shoulder up before the three came down as Andi got back to her feet. She headed for the corner, and began to head to the top rope. Jodie rolled out of the ring to the floor almost immediately before collapsing against the apron, clutching her head.

Erica: That baseball slide was harder than it looked apparently, going by the way jodie collapsed against the apron.

Andi didn’t hop down though, instead turning towards Jodie on the floor as she stood on the top rope. Jodie held her head in pain as she began to stand back up.

Zack: Andi doesn’t seem to care...in the ring...on the floor! When Jodie gets up, she’s not going to like the view!

Gray dropped to her knees away from Andi, crawling a couple feet as Andi watched from her perch above. When Jodie finally got back to her feet and turned around, Andi dove off into what looked like a double axehandle...except Jodie caught her coming down. She had the glove on, and Andi dove right into the mandible claw! Takata landed on her feet just as Jodie’s fingers down her throat, causing her to choke and brought the crowd to its feet!

Zack: I didn’t even see her get that glove out, but Andi dove right into the HAND OF GOD!! Takata’s getting choked out on the floor, she’s not going to get many points out there!

Erica: The Hand never ends well for the person on the receiving end, but damn if Jodie isn’t going for those five points!

Andi fought furiously as Jodie’s fingers disappeared up to her knuckles into Takata’s mouth. Andi’s arms flailed as though she were trying to grab onto something ringside but not finding it. Her movements began to falter while the referee counted them both out.

Zack: Look at Jodie’s hand, you can’t even see her fingers by how deep she’s got them wedged down Andi’s throat! Takata’s fading fast, but it’s not going to add many points on the floor!

Erica: it’s really not! I get Jodie might be desperate but it’s not going to work for her out the ring!

Andi’s movements slowed more and more before Takata wrapped her arms around Jodie’s body, scooped her up and rammed her back first into the post. Jodie winced in pain, but didn’t let go as Andi began to fall to her knees.

Zack: Andi drove her into the post, but Jodie will not let go of the claw! They need to get back into the ring though, the referee is being very deliberate with his count!

Erica: the fact she didn’t let go was actually very surprising. And if this ends in a doub;e countout, Jodie and Isis can kiss the medals and pick your poison goodbye!

With one last attempt, Andi fought back to her feet and snatched Jodie around the waist again. She delivered a belly to belly overhead suplex that sent Jodie to the floor, and finally broke the hold. Jodie crashed hard onto the ringside mat as Andi coughed violently on her knees not too far away. Takata pulled herself up to the apron, rolling into the ring to break the count as she continued coughing considerably. Jodie began to stir now and started to get back into the ring as well, with Andi still gasping and coughing profusely on the canvas.

Erica: The count is broken, but Andi is in some state after being in that claw for longer than anyone should be.

Zack: Andi’s having significant trouble breathing, and who could blame her?! I’ve not seen anyone endure that claw that long without the match ending. Jodie ate that suplex, but it just shows you by the fact she’s up first while Andi’s desperately trying to breathe.

Jodie pushed back to her feet, raising her hand overhead again as she started to circle behind Andi. The Unity Champion sat doubled over on the canvas on her knees, still coughing as she tried to get her breath back.

Erica: Jodie is more than aware that if she gets Andi back in that claw, it’s all over but the crying. Damnit Andi do not fall into it!

Zack: Andi doesn’t see her coming. If she gets it again, she won’t survive a second time!

Andi started to push up to her feet finally, clutching her hands to her chest as she was still having trouble breathing. Jodie moved in behind her with her hand raised as Andi started looking around for her.

Erica: She’s behind you, Andi! And waiting with that confounded glove!

As soon as Andi raised her head, Jodie descended and applied the hold again...but Andi grabbed her head as she did and executed a Diamond Cutter from nowhere…(where else?)

Zack: SPACE CRUSHER!!

Erica: Jodie’s plan failed her! It’s over, surely!

Andi threw herself across Jodie for a cover as Fisk slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Andi flopped off the cover, rolling onto her back on the mat with her mouth agape as she tried to breathe.

Erica: And with that, Andi has effectively knocked Team USA out of the race for the contracts!

Anita: Here is your winner by pinfall...and adding 3 points for Team Japan…….’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!!

Zack: Team Japan is still very very much alive in the Global Wars series. Team USA is going to have to have a whole lot of luck going into the battle royal as I mentioned earlier. The tops teams are going to have to have horrible nights tonight and at the Pay Per View, it is very very much a long shot for them now.

Erica: The two teams who are currently undefeated in Brazil and Ireland go head to head later tonight, and everyone else bar Scotland is chasing for points too!

Andi finally began to sit up, still catching her breath as the referee raised her hand in victory. Takata used the ropes to help her finally make it to her feet, a very weak smile as she heard the fans supporting her.

Zack: One thing’s for sure, Andi isn’t going to want to swallow or eat anything for a while. That claw is lethal, she’s still not the same.

Erica: She really isn’t, and not a soul would blame her for feeling that way. A very hard fought, well deserved three points for Japan.

With the crowd showing their support for Andi, we head elsewhere in the AT&T Center.

Political Gamesmanship

As we go backstage again, we’re treated to a poster of Destiny Campbell. The Poet from Beyond, the psychotic, schizophrenic black widow? No, not at all: it’s a “Vote Campbell for Mayor of Meadowhill” poster. And, yes, it’s been a full 10 days since the elections, but that poster is just… sitting there. For some reason. It’s on display right on top of a production chest and… Well, it’s definitely there.

And as if fate would have it, who else to walk past it than the FFW Tornado Champions? Mickey Scarborough is outfitted in a ‘36th Chamber of Ladder-Fu’ tee while Raquel Fair’s dressed in a ‘It Came From The Hardware Store’ tee, (bought only at a FFWMerch.com website near you) both women looking at the poster with eyebrows raised. Single eyebrows and what have you. Raquel runs a finger down the poster before pulling it back as she leans back.

Raquel: She really did it. Mayor. I mean y’know, there’s worse candidates to get in any position of power but... Well, she really did it.

Mickey: Just think ‘Quels. Anytime FFW comes near the area of her mayorness’s err... Mayorship. She’s actually going to be cheered. People are like, totes gonna cheer for her. ...Or well, boo more if she does some stuff they don’t like. What’s the deal with personalities getting into power lately anyway?

Raquel: Shock, awe, breaking of the old guard, a shaking of the foundations of political ivory towers, the disenfranchised majority of all races, creeds, and manifestos, a thousand and one voices with many banding together under similar like mindedness, but unsure of what must bring about real change, leading to strife with personal friends and family as well as professional colleagues and peers?

Mickey: Deep.

Raquel: ...That’s all you had to say.

Raquel pushed her Tornado tag championship up on her shoulder a little higher, not seeming to realize she had a “Vote Campbell for Mayor of Meadowhill” bumper sticker splashed across her title from out of nowhere. She glared at Mickey who stared in amazement at the bumper sticker’s sudden “appearance”.

Mickey: Uh... Raquel.

Raquel: Seriously, that’s all you had to say about the seven shades of political heaven or hell, depending on your prerogative that has struck this country. I mean cripes Scarborough, I know you’re unaffected by things that aren’t Colby and mary jane legalization but really basic bitch?

Mickey: Uh... ‘Quels... Your title...

Raquel: Forget the title for a second, this is serious! Politics is serious business here!

Raquel finally glanced at the Tornado tag championship on her shoulder with Scarborough’s prodding to see the bumper sticker affixed on her title.

Raquel: Wha--?

Destiny: Well, that took you long enough.

The voice came from behind the duo, as the newly appointed mayor herself, Destiny Campbell, approached them. Of course, she was dressed in a female cut three-piece suit, her hair perfectly well done, glasses and pretty elaborate make- up on… Nothing like the wrestler they knew, or even the wrestler who had jumped two other teams just two weeks ago.

Destiny: I am thoroughly excited to see youth like you so worried about the current state of American politics, Ms. Fair, and that is why I am here to calm your soul, for you and I think alike. Think of my venture in politics not as a, uh… ‘personality’ trying to cash in on the hype and the fandom to promote myself, but as someone worried about the ways of the public service and who has come to offer a solid alternative to all there is out there. That is why I have run for mayor of Meadowhill, Illinois under the slogan…

She then points to the bumper sticker on Raquel’s belt, with the small letters under her name reading...

Destiny: “Reach Out For a Better Future!” And I believe we can all agree that we can look forward to a better future for all of us, can we not?!

The Poet was beaming, as if all that truly excited her. Both high-fliers looked up at her before slowly looking back at one another. It looked as though they were still somewhere back a few paces with Destiny dressed in a three-piece suit. Raquel slowly turns her head to Mickey and they share a whisper of, ‘how sure are we she’s older?’ which is only answered with a shrug by Mickey before clearing her throat.

Raquel: ...Yes. Yes we can agree that everyone looks to a better future for the world but no one’s ever on the agreement of what exactly is a better world. For example, me and Scarborough want a ladder in every household.

Mickey: Among other things.

Raquel: I mean take Global Wars for example. Of course a better future for Art of Violence involves the Eff-Eff-Dubya Torn-Ado-Tag-Team-Champ-E-On-Ships! ...Too much emphasis?

Mickey waves her hand slightly side to side, as if saying ‘a bit much’.

Raquel: ...But a better future for The Scarborough Fair, is to retain... Especially with the help of...

Raquel look as though she was about to point to something off camera, but her face goes pale as she stares. Mickey’s face joins her as the camera pans over to one of the Fair’s ladders.... Covered from top to bottom in “Reach Out For a Better Future!” bumper stickers and more “Vote for Destiny” superimposed stickers, and other campaigning pieces, including a few flyers and at the very top... A hat. The horror on the face of the Tornado Tag champs is indeed... Palpable.

Destiny: Yeeeeeah, I hope you do not mind that we have taken a couple of liberties. I mean, we have to get people used to the reality that yours truly is a successful politician. And maybe you would not have to be so shocked about this. But here is the thing that I want the both of you to understand…

Destiny approaches the two horrified champions, wrapping her arms over their necks and smirking at them.

Destiny: We are all on the very same boat, are we not? We are part of the same nation, with the same dreams, the same ambitions! We are all fighting for the same cause, are we not? It is just a matter of time before you understand where I am going to, and believe me, you will be glad when you do. Here, let me help you.

Reaching for where the poster is, Destiny opens the crate and gets two red caps with the words “Reach Out For a Better Future” written in golden letters, proceeding to wear Mickey and Raquel with those. And then placing her arms over their necks once again.

Destiny: I see you are already getting the hang of it. As the new… figure of power around here, I believe it is my mission to get you acquainted with the new state of things, but worry not… For this is definitely something you can easily comprehend: there is not a single movement of my body that is not aimed towards the betterment of what surrounds me, because I believe I can reach out for a better future…

And then the Poet cracks an evil grin.

Destiny: … for myself.

And with a soft pat to both Raquel and Mickey’s shoulders, Destiny walks away from them, leaving them around all the merch and the vandalized ladder, as well as the caps on their hats. She can even be heard saying in the distance, “Thank you for your vote!” as she walks away. The Tornado Tag champs look at each other in silence as Mickey grumbles and pulls off both hats...

...Somehow her hair falls out in a ponytail with a “Vote Campbell for Mayor of Meadowhill” scrunchie around it, leading to Raquel facepalming. We leave on that note, to commercial.

The Warrior Time Forgot

The sight of a vending machine full of junk food seems to entice a member of the FFW production team as he starts fishing into his pocket to find some change. He removes a handful of coins, checking to see what he needs to get the candy bar he wants. Finally getting the right change, he starts placing it into the machine before pressing the button to get the candy bar.

The coil in the machine spins slowly around as the candy bar falls forward...and gets stuck against the glass. He grumbles to himself, slamming his palm into the machine to try to knock it free.

Assistant: Crap, it’s stuck! Now I’m gonna have to--

He doesn’t finish his statement before a screaming woman is heard when she bolts into the catering area with orange hair flying behind her. She darts towards the machine, and begins to shake it violently like a ring rope before the assistant clears the way. She lets out another scream as his candy bar falls out...as well as many other snacks from the machine. She quickly turns on her heel, and charges out still screaming a battle cry. The assistant leans down to pick up his candy bar off the floor before the following words fade in as the picture fades out.

Kassidy - Coming Soon to FFW

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:52:16 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 04:55:27 pm »

The show cuts back to the ring, and there we find Anita back in the center with her microphone.

Zack: It’s the last Global Wars series match before the Pay Per View. Canada & Japan have moved up the scoreboard, now it’s time for the leading teams to face off.

Mai: I will be in full support of Brazil, because well...I like them and Brazilian girls are generally more gorgeous. I also have one of their waxes, Zack.

Anita: The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

There's a county map to go on the wall,
A hurling stick & a shinty ball,
The bric, the brac, the craic & all,
Lets call it an Irish pub,

As the hard music of “An Irish Pub Song” plays over the PA system,  out runs Muirne Butler, who is holding a bottle of Kilkenny in one hand and a fleet cap on her head.

Caffreys, Harp, Kilkenny on tap,
The Guinness pie & that cabbage crap,
The ideal wannabee Paddy trap,
We'll call it an Irish pub,

She stops on the stage for a brief moment, roaring out to the crowd with a smile on her face before heading down the ramp to slap hands with the fans.

Anita: Making her way to the ring, from Dublin Ireland...Muirne! “The Arse”! BUTLER!

Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I swear upon the holy book,
The only 'craic' you'll get is a slap in the ear,
Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I'll up & burst yer filthy mug,
If you draw one more shamrock in me beer!

Once she gets down to the ring she rushes to the steps, running up them to the ring. Her beer still in hand she climbs into the ring, taking a drink at the top of the ringpost and taking a sip before spritzing it out over her head.

We'll raise the price o' beer a dollar,
We'll make em wear a shirt & collar,
We'll fly a bloody tri-colour,
And call it an Irish pub,

Hopping off the turnbuckles she tosses her hate out into the crowd, handing her beer to a member of production, and then hops about throwing fists into the air as she readies to fight.

Jager bombs & double shots,
The underagers think its tops,
We'll spike the drinks & pay the cops,
We got us an Irish pub.

Mai: Can I just say Muirne has a stupid haircut? Seriously.

Zack: I’m fairly sure haircuts have nothing to do with actual wrestling talent, and she has proven herself to be extremely talented since her arrival last year.

The arena lights pulse and Confrontation by Otep hits the speakers, and moment later Arya Quinn hops out with megaphone in hand. Shouting out to get the crowd pumped Quinn is joined by the Wrestling Cannonball herself, Riley Riot. Riley looks at Quinn and chuckles as the loudmouthed girl shouts “RIOT OR WE RIOT”  as they both make their way down to the ring.

Anita : Ladies and gentlemen, hailing from Kildare, Ireland....this is RILEY RIOT!!!!

Riley climbed into the ring, leaving Quinn outside to cheer her on. The Irish woman walks to the ropes and steps onto the middle rope, holding up one arm with a shout as the crowd cheers. Riley hops off and grins as she loosens up in her corner.

Zack: Riley Riot and Muirne have proven to be a very effective team since the series began, these two have been the definition of cohesion.

Mai: Maybe she’ll replace Siobhan in Legs & Arse, they can call themselves Ases & Carbombs.

The lights in the arena go almost out, allowing yellow and blue strobes to take effect as the quietly intense opening of Rev Theory’s “Something New” starts over the speakers. On the sound of the notes, the crowd jeers and from under the stage, The Brazilian Storm, Bianca and Mel, are lifted.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...

The two friends look to each other, grin and fist bump. Looking out around them, they continue to grin at the reaction they’re getting. From there, they begin their walk towards the ring.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!

Ignoring the outstretched arms of fans who want a high-five, the Brazilians make their way to the ring, where Mel pulls herself onto the apron using the ropes, and Bianca stops right under her, where the two rogues strike a pose, with Mel taking a soft dip of a bow, and Bianca opening her arms wide.

John: Introducing first, representing Team Brazil… From Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre, Brazil… MEL AVILO… BIANCA SALVADOR… THE BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Mel then steps into the ring and Bianca rolls under the bottom rope right afterwards. The two of them then make their ways to opposite turnbuckles, both climbing on the second rope and staring at the booing crowd, diminishing the negative welcome they’re getting from the crowd their own way before they hop back to the ring and meet once again in the center of the ring, sharing another fist bump, before they retreat to their corner to strategize.

Zack: These two women have proven to be one hell of a team as well, and they will be a team even after the series ends.

Mai: I love these girls. People say Anna Giovanna is salty, these two could run their own salt production company!

The strategizing only lasted for a couple of seconds before they charge across the ring towards their opponents only for Team Ireland to sidestep them. Mel hits the turnbuckles in the corner and Riley begins to fire right and left hands into her gut before coming upwards and tagging her with a European uppercut to the jaw. Bianca meanwhile rebounds off the ropes and comes back towards Muirne only to run into a monkey flip that sends Bianca to the middle of the ring. As Salvador starts to get back to her feet, Muirne charges towards her, catching her with a flying forearm knocking her straight back down only to immediately rise and get caught with a running bulldog, planting her right in front of the ropes. Again Bianca rises quickly but the second that she gets to her feet the Legs & Arse member leaves her feet and delivers a dropkick causing her to stumble and fall through the ropes to the outside. Meanwhile on the other side of the ring Riley jerks Mel out of the corner and sends her to the mat with a clothesline.

Zack: You can tell the pressure’s mounting as these two teams have already busted loose in this match with up to five points hanging in the balance for the winner.

Mai: Yeah well, you might as well say 3 points. Getting a submission in a tag match is exceptionally difficult.

Mel rolls and comes to her feet only for Riley to hook her arms around her in a rear waistlock before she sent her flying backwards with a release German suplex. The Scottish Brazilian starts to rise up to her feet but as she does Riley cuts her with a hip toss neckbreaker; Avilo rolling to a sitting position where Muirne charges in and delivers a low dropkick to her chest knocking her back down. Immediately both members of Team Ireland swoop down on their opponent, lifting her up and into a double suplex as Angela Keanan starts the count on Muirne, forcing her back to the Team Ireland corner and the ring apron. Mel pushed up to a vertical base only to get a right and left hand to the jaw from Riley before the powerhouse scooped her up and delivered a body slam. Again Mel rolled quickly to her feet and Riley grabbed hold of her wrist and sent her into the ropes with the Irish whip, catching her on the return with a huge spinebuster before she rolled over into the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Tw-

Zack: First near fall of the match goes to Team Ireland, but Mel isn’t ready to pack it in this fast.

Mai: Of course not, though I’m still curious what Adam was referring to with her earlier in the show.

Mel kicks out only for Riley to bring her up to her feet and hurl her into the Team Ireland corner, following in close behind her and delivering a clothesline to the Brazilian representative in the corner. She makes the tag to Muirne who climbs to the top turnbuckle as Riley pulls Mel out of the corner, lifting her up off her feet and fell backwards with a flapjack. Avilo pushed up to her hands and knees as Muirne flew from the top rope and delivered a leg drop across her opponent’s shoulders, forcing her back down to the canvas. The high flying Irishwoman rolled back to her feet and as Avilo pushed upwards onto all fours once more, Muirne grabbed hold of her arm and rolled her through into a majistrol cradle.

One…

Two

Mai: Muirne might ought to give up on these quick covers like this, she’s not going to catch Mel off guard.

Zack: You may be right. Mel has certainly been at the top of her game ever since joining forces with Bianca, whether we like the circumstances or not.

Again Mel kicks out of the pinfall attempt and begins to rise to her feet, getting to her knees before she is cut off courtesy of a series of knees to the chest from her Irish opponent, bringing her straight up to her feet and into a side Russian leg sweep that sees Muirne really jerk her backwards as she snaps off the move and rolls through to her feet. Taking just a moment to encourage the crowd to get behind them, Muirne measures the rising Avilo before she takes off towards and leaps up onto her shoulders, snapping off a headscissors takedown that sends Avilo tumbling towards the Ireland corner. Mel uses the ropes to pull herself upright and as she does so Butler charges in and leaves her feet to connect with a dropsault that sends her backwards against the turnbuckles. The Irish woman lands on one knee and explodes upwards, driving a knee into the Scottish Brazilian’s jaw that sees her collapse back against the pads. Muirne begins to unleash a series of rapid fire kicks to Avilo’s midsection before she tags in Riley who enters the ring and joins in with the kicks to the midsection; the referee starting to count Muirne out only for both members of Team Ireland to pull their opponent out of the corner and into a double headbutt that saw Mel fall backwards into the corner once more as Muirne stepped to the outside.

Mai: Probably felt like getting hit with two bowling balls for poor Mel. I follow Riley and Muirne on Twitter, and there can’t be much between those ears but dead space or solid wood.

Zack: I’ll let them take that up with you. As they have since the start, these two have been showing outstanding teamwork in the Global Wars series.

Riley yanked Avilo out of the corner and into a belly to belly suplex, sending her back into the middle of the ring. Mel landed hard and sat up, pushing up to her feet as Riot rushed past her and hit the ropes behind her opponent, suddenly pulling up to a halt thanks to a kick in the back from Bianca as she hit the ring ropes. The Irish brawler turned to glower at Salvador in the corner as the Typhoon stood in her corner with a shrug of her shoulder while Quinn rounded the corner and started to trash talk the Brazilian on the apron - even going so far as to climb up on the apron causing the referee to intervene, telling Quinn to get back down and getting ignored as the wrestler and manager continue to jaw back and forth - stopping only when Riley intervenes forcing a reluctant manager to the floor. Keanan takes a moment to tell her to stay there and that’s all the time that a recovered Mel Avilo needs to sneak up behind the Irish Carbomb, drop to her knees and deliver a low blow. Mel pops back up to her feet, hooking her head underneath Riley’s arm and lifts her upwards to deliver a back suplex.

Zack: Riley got sidetracked for a half second right there, and that was all the opening that Mel needed.

Mai: Yeah, this isn’t the National Guard Armory with 40 people Riley’s in front of, this is the big stage and stuff like that will get you dropped on your head.

Keanan turns around to see it as Avilo rolls over on top of Riot and into the mount position from which she begins to pepper the tough woman with forearms to the face, landing six blow straight across the bridge of her nose before she wraps both of her hands around the woman’s throat to choke her out. Keanan uses the count, getting the break at five. Avilo scrambles to her feet and drops back to the ropes, Bianca tagging her shoulder as she bounces off them and drives the sole of her boot into Riot’s face as soon as she sits up. Salvador enters the ring and hops up to the middle turnbuckle only to launch herself forward and into a knee drop as soon as Riot’s back hits the canvas once more. Riot rolls away and comes to her hands and knees only to get her bell rung by both members of Team Brazil - Bianca coming from one side with a low dropkick while Mel comes from the other with a second boot to the side of the head.

Zack: Riley is getting all the foot action she wants here tonight in San Antonio, courtesy of the Brazilian Storm.

Mai: Aren’t these two the first team to ever stay together after Global Wars? I’m pretty sure they are, and you can see why here.

Keanan ushers Mel back to the Team Brazil corner and as he does so Salvador reaches into her tights, pulling out a length of cord that she looped around her wrist before she wrapped it tightly around Riot’s throat as the Irish woman lays on her front on the canvas before the Brazilian obscures it from view with a side headlock. Riot claws at her opponent’s arm trying to get to the cord, only to finally push upwards to her feet, throwing an elbow into her opponent’s gut. She only got to land one before Salvador transitioned the hold into a snapmare takedown that took Riot down to the mat once more and allowed Bianca to quickly lock in a rear chinlock - the rope still around Riot’s throat as she continued to choke her. Again Riot fought her way back to a vertical base only for Bianca to quickly let go with one hand, grabbing Riley’s hair instead and drive the back of her head into the mat with a reverse facebreaker. Quickly Bianca floated over into the cover, gathering up the cord that she’d been using before the official could spot it.

Mai: Look at that, Bianca was testing Riley’s gag reflex. I think it’s working alright.

One…

Two…

...TH

Zack: These two are playing the referee like a violin, and there’s a mugging going on in the meantime.

Riot kicked out on two and a quarter and sat up, gasping for air and Bianca made the tag to Mel Avilo. The two Brazilian wrestlers entered the ring and pulled the Irish woman to her feet only to send her into the Team Brazil corner before they backed up and came forward together to land stereo savate kicks to the girl in the corner. Salvador left the ring after connecting with the move and pulled Riot away from the corner, lifting her up and delivering an Atomic drop before she scooped her up once more and onto her shoulder, stepping towards the middle of the ring before she drove her down with a powerslam. Riley arches her back upwards into pain only to have shoulders forced back to the mat as Mel makes the cover one more time.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Riley is showing us a whole lot of determination here tonight, not to mention quite a bit of resiliency.

Mai: You call it resilient, I call it too stupid to quit.

Again Riot kicked out and was brought to her feet by Mel who shot her off into the ropes, picking her up on the return and hit a back breaker on her, driving her down into her bent knee. Get back to her feet Mel drops back to her corner, making the tag to Bianca who comes in and once more hops up onto the middle turnbuckle on the inside as the powerhouse of the team returns to the legal member of Team Ireland, pulling her up from the mat and scooped her up once more and delivered another backbreaker - this time holding her on her knee as Bianca came into the match with an elbow drop to her opponent. Mel heads to the corner and as she does so the Typhoon takes Riot’s back and locks in a camel clutch on her - only with one hand hooking her by the nose and pulling back on her head. The referee orders her to let go of the nose and as she does so, Bianca interlocks her fingers underneath Riot’s jaw. Keanan asks her if she wants to quit, getting a no from Riot who starts to push upwards, bringing her knees underneath her as she rose to her feet, carrying Bianca on her back and falling backwards to drive Salvador back first into the canvas.

Zack: Talk about the piggyback ride from hell, there it was! And Riley plants the Typhoon hard on the canvas.

Mai: Forget the canvas, can you imagine having that hippo fall on top of you? Bianca may have bruised ribs right now!

Riot rolls away to her opponent, holding her back and slowly starts to push her way to her feet as Bianca once more makes the tag to her opponent. Returning back to her opponent, Salvador delivers three stiff kicks into Riley’s back before she jerks her to her feet and sends her in the ride; Team Brazil seeming to set themselves - Bianca looking to land the Alley Oop on their foe as Mel seems ready to land a TKO. Riot though has different ideas as she launches herself off the ropes and into a Thesz press that takes Salvador down to the mat hard and less than a half second later Riot has already exploded out of the move and into a spear straight into Mel that drove her backwards and into the canvas.

Zack: An explosive spear nearly tears Mel Avilo in half! Now Riley needs to find her corner and make the tag.

Mai: I have a feeling Team Brazil would disagree with your statement there, don’t let her do it, girls!

Riley rolled away and pushed up to her hands and knees, crawling around in a circle as she tried to get her bearings and finally spotted Muirne Butler in the corner on the other side of the ring. Riot pushed up to her knee and at that point Mel got to her feet between Riot and her corner that only seemed to act like a red rag to a bull as Riot let out a screeched war cry and pushed off like she was competing in the 100m sprint straight into a clothesline that turned Mel inside out and spun her right around as she landed hard on the canvas; Riley landing on her knee as she hit the move. Riley took a moment to get back to her feet and started to stagger towards her corner only for Bianca to cut her off from behind by grabbing hold of her hair. The Brazilian started to drag Riley back towards the Team Brazil corner as Keanan was berating Bianca and telling her to leave the ring. She never got the chance to however thanks to Riot turning towards and fired off a series of right and left hands into her foe’s body causing her to release the hold she had on her hair, allowing Riley to turn further and deliver a knee into Salvador’s gut that doubled her over. This time the Irish woman used her strength to her advantage as she grabbed Bianca by the head and sat down, violently introducing the Brazilian’s face to the mat. Rolling over, Riot pushed up to her her knees and dove towards her corner to make the tag to Muirne.

Zack: And there’s the tag! Here comes the Arse!

Mai: I thought you liked her better than that. OH….the team. For a second, I thought we were getting to be tight.

Keanan was still signalling the tag as Muirne catapulted herself over the top rope and straight into a flying shoulder tackle that saw her meet the oncoming Mel Avilo, knocking back to the mat. Butler rolled to her feet as Bianca pulled herself up to her feet using the ring ropes only to be sent over the top of them thanks to a cactus clothesline from the Legs & Arse member. As Salvador landed in a heap on the floor right in front of Quinn who, naturally gave her a volley of verbal trash, Muirne landed on the apron and waited for Mel to get to her feet before she leapt onto the top rope before she launched herself into a springboard dropkick to Mel’s chest, knocking her down once more as Muirne flailed her arms on the landing.

Zack: Is Muirne Butler fired up or what?!

Mai: Mel can’t seem to stop her, this may require some teamwork! Or a lead pipe maybe.

Popping back to her feet the legal Irish woman encouraged the crowd to get louder behind Team Ireland and got her wish as Mel started to rise to her feet only to get caught with a knee to the jaw that causes her to reel backwards. Another high knee to the chest follows it that sends Avilo all the way back to the corner and gives Muirne the opening to start connecting with stiff kick after stiff kick delivered rapid fire to the girls stomach. Keanan starts the count, getting to four before Muirne skips backward to the middle of the ring and charges forward to drive a yakuza kick into her foe’s stomach that sees the Scottish-Brazilian wrestler to drop down to a seated position in the corner. Again Muirne backs up only to come forward once again and deliver a bronco buster to Mel as Bianca rolls back into the ring. Butler rolls backward and comes to her feet only for Salvador to spin her around and deliver an eye poke followed up with the hadouken into her gut that causes her to crash to one knee before she hooks Muirne’s head and snaps off a DDT.

Mai: Right on that ugly haircut, and it probably hurt her head too!

Zack: Referee Angela Keanan is letting Bianca hear about that eyepoke, but she might as well talk to the wall!

Keanan is reading Bianca the riot act as she gets to her feet only for it prove to be unnecessary as Riley charges towards her and leaves her feet once, connecting with another Thesz press and this time throwing hard right and left hands into her face. Bianca manages to roll Riley off from her only for the Irish car bomb to come to her feet and start to stomp away at Bianca, forcing her to the ropes. The official gets between the two illegal women only for Riot to pick her up and move her out of the way before she charged at the rising Salvador, catching her with a running knee and sending her flying off the apron to the outside. Riley looks down at Bianca as she landed on her feet, stumbling backwards into the crowd barrier and back towards the ring; Riot performed the sign of the crucifix, flicked her eyes upward as she was saying a silent prayer while taking hold of the top rope and slingshotting herself to the outside and into a splash.

Zack: Riley Riot left her feet, and hit paydirt on Bianca ringside!

Mai: A hippo can fly, Zack! Poor Bianca!

Back in the ring Muirne has risen back to her feet and is advancing on Mel as she is still sat in the corner breathing heavily. As Butler gets close to Mel though, the Brazilian takes her by surprise, grabbing hold of the Irish girls tights and jerking her forward, causing her to hit the top turnbuckle face first. Muirne staggers backwards, spinning around only for Mel to wrap her arms around her waist and with a belly to back suplex sent her backwards, the back of her head catching the middle turnbuckle. Butler rolls over onto her her knees in the ropes and Avilo moves forward, leaning on Muirne’s back as she pulls the middle rope up into her throat choking her out. Keanan begins the count, reaching four point nine before Avilo releases, pushing up to her feet and kicking the middle rope up into Butler’s throat once more, causing her to come to her feet and stagger backwards. As she does so, Mel grabs hold of her hand, yanking her forward only to scoop her up and drop her throat first over the top rope with a stun gun. As Muirne coughed and sputtered for air, Mel kicked her in the gut, hooked her head and spun her around before she lifted her up and delivered the Flying The Flag northern lights suplex, hooking the leg for the pin.

Zack: FLYING THE FLAG, Brazil’s going up by 3!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!NO!!!!!

Mai: That should have been all she wrote right there. Keanan may be a closet Irish woman, Zack!

A moment before Keanan brought her hand down for the three Muirne kicked out of the pin only for Mel to slap the mat in disgust as the referee confirmed the two count to the Brazilian wrestler. Avilo pulled Butler up to her feet, making a sign to the crowd before she jerked the Irish woman towards her and into a raised knee into her gut that caused Butler to drop to her knees. Mel moved quickly around her and wrapped her arms around her waist and as she was about to lift her upwards, Butler began to fire elbows upwards into Mel’s gut landing three before she got the release allowing Butler to straighten up and deliver a swinging neckbreaker. The pair of wrestlers straight to rise once more and this time Muirne ducks underneath the haymaker thrown her way by Avilo, spinning her around as she does so and delivers a release German suplex. Once more Mel tries to rise quickly but as she does, she finds Butler already on top of her, lighting up her chest with stiff kicks. As Mel finally gets to her feet Muirne fires her across the ring and catches her on the return with the Foreign Aid Polish hammer that drops Mel to the mat. The Legs & Arse member drops down on top of her for the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Butler with the Foreign Aid...that Polish hammer hit the spot but Mel kicked out of the pin!

Mai: What does an Irish girl know about the Polish anyway?!

Mel kicks out ahead of the three count being completed and rolls onto her front before she pushes up onto her hands and knees. As she did so Muirne stalked around her before she swooped down on top of her and locked in the Cut Off Point sleeperhold. As Muirne tightened the hold, Avilo looked to be fading quickly, the referee not getting any answer as he asked her if she wanted to quit. A moment later the Scottish Brazilian slumped forward to the canvas. The referee raised her hand and watched it drop to the canvas. Keanan raised it a second time and again it dropped it. As she went to raise it a third time Bianca managed to escape Riley’s attention, slide into the ring and dive on top of Muirne Butler, driving forearms into the back of her head - getting the break but still not stopping as she pulled Bianca up to her feet and looked to set her up for the Typhoon Driver only for Muirne to block all attempts at it; pulling her hands away from the Typhoon only for Salvador to quickly change her plans as she hooks her head and drops her with a reverse DDT. The referee backed Bianca up to her corner, forcing her out to the apron and into her corner and as she did so, Mel managed to roll over and throw an arm over Muirne causing Salvador to scream at the referee to turn around. Keanan did so and spotting the cover she slid across the mat and into position to count the fall.

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: It doesn’t get any closer than that right there! Team Ireland is in trouble, and Brazil is surging!

Mai: I know! Ain’t it great!

Muirne’s shoulder came up from the canvas a heartbeat before the count was completed and she rolled away to the ropes, pulling herself up and half staggered and half fell into the corner that just so happened to belong to Team Ireland. Riley made the tag to her partner’s shoulder and stepped into the ring as Mel was pulling herself upwards by the ropes and Riley opened up on her with repeated closed hand blows to her stomach before she pulled her away and used every ounce of strength that she had to send her into a neutral corner. Riley was about to follow in behind her only for Bianca to enter the ring and stand between them - Keanan advanced on her, but not as quickly as Riley who charged her and took Salvador by surprise as she left her feet and connected with a flying European uppercut to Bianca. The Brazilian took a step backwards and Riley grabbed hold of her wrist and sent her into the same corner as her partner. Riot followed in right on Bianca’s heels and left her feet once more, catching both members of Team Brazil in the corner with a stinger splash. Bianca staggered out of the corner along the ropes and got taken over the ropes once more as Muirne landed another cactus clothesline that this time saw them both land in a heap. Mel meanwhile dropped into a seated position and as she did, Riley charged forward yet again delivering a cannonball senton into her body in the corner.  Riot jerks Mel out of the corner by her foot and drops down to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Riley with a big time cannonball right into Mel, Ireland’s taking the lead in Global Wars!

One…

Two..

...THREE!!!NO!!!!!!!!

Mai: Man, Mel must be made of titanium! To have that horse land on you and still know where the rope is! She deserves a medal….and maybe a massage!

The referee immediately waves off the count, pointing to Mel’s hand as it’s wrapped around the bottom rope and Riley nods her head as she brings Avilo to her feet and to the middle of the ring where she drives a forearm into the side of her head with venom, causing her to spin around and allows her to hook her up into a half Nelson, lifting her upwards and into a wheelbarrow driver before she rolled her over and made the cover once more. Bianca tries to get into the ring to break it up only for Muirne to have hold of her foot on the outside.

Mai: Get loose, Bianca!! Don’t let it go like this!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!

Zack: Team Ireland just got in the driver’s seat of the Global Wars series! Riley clinched the win here in San Antonio!

Keanan makes the three count and calls for the bell as Riley rolls to a sitting position and slowly pushes up to her feet, helped by the referee who raises her hand as the announcement it made.

Anita: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, the team of Muirne Butler and Riley Riot….TEAM IRELAND!!!!

Mai: They got lucky, Zack! Let’s call it what it is! Team Brazil can still win this entire thing in Houston!

Zack: You’re right, they can! But the two most dominant teams in the series went toe to toe tonight, and it’s the Irish lasses who are standing tall at the end! Man, I cannot wait to see how this series ends in that team battle royal when we get to Houston on Pay Per View!

Muirne slides into the ring and embraces her partner, raising her hand as Quinn joins them, leaping at Riley who catches her, stumbling slightly before she manages to find her balance. Quinn releases and lands on her feet, raising the hands of both members of Team Ireland before the show cuts elsewhere.

Lily-Rose’s New Friend?

Coming back from commercial we find Lily-Rose sitting backstage on top of a production crate, strumming away on her acoustic guitar. There’s a notebook opened up next to her, as she tries to belt out some lyrics.

Guts, guts and might
Liftin' weights and feelin' all right
It's a showdown!
Going downtown!
You're gonna mess around
Showdown!
Put your nose down
Showdown!

The MMA fighter stops, gives a long thought about the lyrics, and shakes her head.

Lily: Nah...too cheesy.

Grabbing her pencil, Lily scribbles out the lyrics, then taps the eraser end against her chin as she thinks a bit further. The songstress was so deep in thought that she failed to notice the sound of approaching feet coming up from behind her. The soft clicking of heels stops right behind her as the cameras spot another Las Vegas resident, Savannah Taylor, approaching her.

Savannah: Working hard?

Lily jumps slightly, not aware of Savannah. She lets out a sigh of relief then stands up off the crate, taking her guitar off.

Lily: You could say that, just...doing some chilling. Figured this was a quiet spot to work on some new music, although I don’t mind a bit of company.

She sticks her hand out to Taylor.

Lily: Name’s Lily-Rose. Nice to finally meet you personally.

Savannah sticks her hand out and shakes Lily’s.

Savannah: Likewise. I’ve just had a ton of stuff going on in my life, so I guess I was also looking for a sort of….I don’t know….zen space for a bit.

Lily: Heh. I know the feeling. I’ve been a bit busy moving out to Vegas and all that, but it doesn’t hurt to come out and hang out with the other girls, watch the show from the back and all.

Savannah: So how do you like it? Living in Las Vegas, that is.

Savannah leans casually against the wall, almost willing her body to relax a bit as she looks over at her fellow coworker, and now fellow Las Vegas resident.

Lily: Not too bad. It’s actually funny to me, my band and I rented out a house. Who knew the city of lights actually had a suburban residency? Not like they’d ever show that off in the movies.

The rockstar lets out a chuckle.

Lily: I actually made a few trips out there for an MMA company last year, had a few fights, but it’s different as a resident than a visitor, but you’d know that better than me, right?

Savannah can’t help but smile slightly.

Savannah: You could say that. I live just outside of the Strip, and it’s the best thing I could have done. Travelling all over the place….I just appreciate the quiet more often than not. That’s not to say there isn’t plenty to discover..because there is.

Lily: Mhm, I’ll give you that. Half the band’s never really left Portsmouth, so this might do them a bit of good to have a change of scenery.

Crossing her arms, she chuckles again.

Lily: Speaking of which...there’s quite a bit going on with the No Surrender division, don’t you think? You’re facing Starla McCloud at Global Wars, and I’m facing Vanessa Cade in a match that’ll determine who’s coming next for the title.

Savannah slowly nods her head as she takes a second to think about the now seemingly red hot No Surrender division.

Savannah: Probably the toughest match I’ve had here to date in FFW without question. But I’ve faced people who are as tough as Starla, so this should go the way I want. Hopefully.

She reaches up and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

Savannah: Speaking of tough, you probably already know that Vanessa is legit. I know the people she’s trained with and she is no slouch. But then again neither are you. My advice to you? Watch out for the elbows.

She says with a slight wink. This causes Lily to laugh.

Lily: Yeah, I figured as much about her. The girl’s not called “Golden Elbow” without reason, and she’s proven that much. But I’ll be ready for her, she’s got a style I’m a little familiar with, I just have to make sure I take her seriously, no doubt I will. And who knows, depending how things to after December 3rd, we could be the next match for the No Surrender title. Sounds big, don’t you think?

Savannah: That would be something. If I get past Starla, then whomever is next…..we’ll just have to tear the house down, won’t we?

For the first time all night, a genuine smile creeps onto the face of Savannah.

Lily: I’d be looking forward to it. You’re a tough gal, and I’d be silly not to forget when you applied the Ace of Spade on Amy back at Unstoppable. But that’s the beauty of the No Surrender division, we’re tough gals who aren’t going to just snap at a moment’s notice. We fight hard for that sound of the opponent tapping out. And I think you could get the job done at Global Wars.

Savannah: Well thank you kindly for that. Hopefully whatever myself and Starla do at Global Wars will have people talking for months to come.

There was something oddly reassuring about hearing Lily speak to her, almost as if someone else believed she could do it. It didn’t matter that it came from a possible opponent.

Lily: It’ll have me talking, I’ll tell you that.

With a sincere smile, Lily sticks her hand out to Savannah once more.

Lily: Best of luck to you, chica.

Savannah manages a sincere smile of her own as she shakes the songstress’ hand.

Savannah: Best of luck to you as well.

As the camera zooms in and holds on the handshake, we cut to two graphics promoting the No Surrender Championship match between Savannah and Starla, as well as Vanessa vs. Lil-Rose, all occurring at Global Wars. The scene fades out.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:45:56 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 04:56:16 pm »

Anita: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the main event of the evening, and it's scheduled for one fall!

Zack: And to help me call this one, I have a woman who knows both the women involved in this match fairly well! Former Ultraviolence and Trios Champion Alysson Gardner! Welcome to the booth!

Alysson: Thanks for having me, Zack. Missed sitting here, so let’s do it!

The lights dim, allowing for purple, green and black strobe lights to pulsate around the arena as “Veil of Elysium” thunders out into the system, and the stage is doused in a fog of dry ice. Through the fog, two figures emerge, their forms still clouded by what has  risen around them.

Anita: Introducing first, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland! She weighs in at 145 pounds, please welcome VALERIE LAMB!

Hear my promise of blistering light,
Sewing a rose of obsidian.
My dear I promise death comes to all,
In a heartbeat...only silence.
Let’s play with the fire that burns in our veins,
Trust in the might of a miracle.
Now winter has come and I stand in the snow,
I don’t feel the cold,
And it’s all I will ever need to believe.

The haze clears, revealing Valerie Lamb and Vincent Belmont stood together. The crowd pops, and Valerie raises her hands with a smile on her face while Vincent simply smiles, his hands by his sides. The pair begin their descent towards the ring, Valerie slapping hands with the fans on her way down, and Vincent just behind her.

One day I know we will meet again,
In the shade of a life to die for.
Watching the world through the eyes of a child
In Elysium
Will I know you then?
Will I know you then?

During the chorus of the song, Valerie takes off, sprinting around the ring before grabbing hold of the middle rope about three-quarters of the way around the ring, using the momentum to pull herself up. She steps in through the ropes and heads towards her corner, where Vincent is waiting for her. The two share words as the music dies out, and Valerie stretches as they speak.

Zack: Alysson’s relationship with the two women in this match is very different. You’re Valerie Lamb’s fiancée, isn’t that right?

Alysson: I am, and I know how passionate about wrestling she is. She’s been labeled as the “Gatekeeper” for so long, because she’s the bar you have to clear to be in the FFW Championship talks. The main event scene is where she thrives, and opponents like the FFW Champion are the ones she enjoys facing the most. So expect a very game Valerie tonight!

The arena goes dark once we start hearing “Yellow Flicker Beat” by Lorde start to play. As she does a crimson hue comes over the arena

“I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
And the scars that mark my body they're silver and gold”

Through the darkened stage area we soon spot a figure making their way out. It's Silas Mason who stands on the stage. Next to him a crimson light shines up from the stage

“My Blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones
It keeps my veins hot, the fires found a home in me
I move through town, I'm quiet like a fire”

Silas remains standing on the stage as we now start to see something emerge from the stage. It's a blonde haired woman, draped in a big, feathery, crimson and silver robe that covers her entire body. We can't see her face due to the dark crimson light, but she is striking a pose as she comes up slowly

“And my necklace is a rope, I tie it and untie it
And our people talk to me, but nothing ever hits
So people talk to me, and all the voice just burn holes”

The woman is now on the stage fully next to Silas, engulfed still by the white light and striking a pose.

“I'm going in (OHH)”

The woman now throws her arms down as the crimson light cuts off. We then change to a wide view quickly as pyro explodes in a row on each side of the stage. he camera brings us back to a shot of the stage as we see Nevaeh Summers standing there in that big robe next to Silas. She stands there looking out at the crowd. Her hair is has been pulled back and twisted into a long braid that runs deep down her back.

Anita: And her opponent... From Atlanta, Georgia, currently residing in Los Angeles, California... She's the FFW Champion... “The World's Finest” NEVAEH SUMMERS!!!

Nevaeh starts sauntering to the ring as Silas follows behind her. The fans at ringside reach their hands out to touch her but Nevaeh just ignores them. She now reaches ringside and sticks her arms out. Silas now comes around her and unhooks a button right under her neck. He begins taking off the robe as we now find Nevaeh dressed in a leather crimson and silver liberty strapped peplum top that is sowed into a crimson bikini bottom with a crimson and silver leather skirt around it. We also notice on her arms she is wearing crimson fingerless gauntlets on each arm that run up to her forearms. On her feet are crimson knee high boots with crimson kickpads and a Royal “NS” written on them in silver. The most important accessory though is the FFW Championship wrapped around her waist.

Alysson: And then we have THIS asshole who defeated me at Unstoppable 4, when I still lived in New York City. One of the most vain and selfish women I know. And professional wrestling is chock full of those types.

Zack: Nevaeh Summers may have the best record of anyone who has ever held the FFW Championship in the history of this company. You can count her singles losses on one hand in the past three years, granted she didn’t have Mason the whole time.

Nevaeh stands there for a few more moment still she slides into the ring and makes her way to the middle of the ropes. She climbs up them, hooking one leg over the top rope to where she is straddling the top rope. She looks out to the crowd with a glare on her face. She slowly rubs her title before snapping her head to look upward, her arms stretched out. Multiple spotlights shift down towards her, basking her in the light while Silas applauds behind her. Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she lowers her head back down. She gets off the ropes and goes across the ring, putting one foot on the bottom and the other on the middle, just looking out to the crowd. She stretches her arms out again as she glares at them. She now goes to a corner where Silas stands on the ring apron. He starts whispering into her ear as they wait for the match to start.

Zack: How important do you think Silas Mason is to Nevaeh Summers?

Alysson: Silas is either Nevaeh’s secret weapon, or just someone who’s willing to do EVERYthing to watch her succeed. I’ve had my issues with him when Nevaeh and I prepared for that Unstoppable match. So… I’m kind of expecting him to do something stupid tonight.

The bells ring and, obviously, Nevaeh is staring laser beams into Valerie, who's already in battle stance, waiting for the FFW Champion to come at her. The blonde starts mouthing off at Valerie about how this is her show and what not, to which Valerie doesn't react AT ALL. Eventually, Nevaeh rushes at Val, but the former champion dodges out of the way, and Nevaeh sees herself overshooting the redhead and hitting the handbrakes as she grabs the top rope. Valerie grabs Nevaeh by the arm and drags her away from the ropes, using her well trained feet to break through the champion's defense with MMA-esque kicks and knees to the upper midsection. Nevaeh retreats as she traps herself on the corner. Val finds then a chance to grab Nevaeh by the head and drag her to the center of the ring, but Nev hooks one of her arms to the top rope, and keeps the Hall of Famer from doing her job. Eventually, the referee has to come in to force Val to let Nevaeh go with the rope break, and the redhead begrudgingly lets go.

Zack: That’s one thing Nevaeh has in spades, ring awareness. She’s not going to go anywhere willingly that Valerie wants her to go.

Alysson: That awareness of hers is what makes her so dangerous. One has to have a strong mental plan to face Nevaeh, because she’s made many an impulsive wrestler a fool inside that ring.

As Val distances herself from Nevaeh, the blonde straightens up with a smirk and points to her own head. But as soon as she lets go of the top rope, Valerie launches a crescent kick aimed at the champion's head! Nevaeh yelps and ducks, and Val forces herself into a spin. Nevaeh takes full advantage of that as she drags Val to the corner and traps her there instead, placing a forearm over her neck to try and choke her out. Before the referee can come count the blonde out though, Valerie answers with a bot thrust to Summers' knee, sending Nevaeh to a knee in pain. Val wastes no time in throwing a savate knee to Nevaeh's face, sending the blonde crawling away from her. She isn't allowed to go much further as Valerie darts out of the corner and curbstomps her into the mat, right before grabbing an ankle and twisting it as hard as she can.

Zack: I know Valerie has said that championships aren’t important to her. But you gotta believe she would love to knock off Nevaeh and get another shot at the FFW title potentially regardless.

Alysson: And I’d be one hell of a proud wife if she did so! Val’s held the FFW Championship before, is a Hall of Famer, and if there’s someone who would ALWAYS be a proud champion people would be able to look up to, that’s her!

Nevaeh struggles to crawl out of the hold, but Valerie does her best to keep the torque on, as she makes a point of smashing Nevaeh's knee into the mat a couple of times while she has the ankle well locked. Eventually, the champion finds the strength to get up and make her way to the ropes. Noticing that, Valerie breaks the ankle lock and drags Nevaeh back to the center of the ring. Using her free leg though, Nevaeh kicks Valerie's tailbone and sends her to the ropes. Nevaeh gets up as Val turns around and dashes forward, trying to catch her with running forearm strike. Val overshoots as Nevaeh ducks under that, and as she turns around, it's NEvaeh who strikes her with a discus lariat that sends the redhead to the mat. Valerie rolls over to get up, and Nevaeh gets on the attack stomping her down to the mat and even adding an elbow drop across the spine, telling her not to mess with her reign.

Zack: That’s one thing I’ve noticed about Nevaeh in her matches, she is steady talking to her opponent. I’m not sure how much it works for her or anyone else, because you may just end up firing them up further with what you say.

Alysson: I think that’s the point when you think about it. She wants to disrupt her opponents and try to get the mental advantage. Once she’s in your head, BOOM! She takes you down from the inside out.

With a grunting Val absorbing all that attack, Nevaeh chooses to grab a handful of the Scotswoman's red hair and bring her to her feet, throwing her to the corner and then delivering a strong knife edge chop to the Scot' chest, with a loud slap that echoes throughout the arena. Nevaeh parades around with her arms out, for the "delight" of the crowd, and turns back to Val... Only for the redhead to deliver another kick to the same leg that sends Summers face flat to the mat, screaming for her knee. Valerie decides not to buy into Nev's exaggeration as she makes her way to the second rope, standing on it as she waits for the champion to bring herself to her feet. When that eventually happens, Valerie jumps and delivers a diving double ax handle... NO! Nevaeh bends down and holds Valerie's waist, bringing her down with an alley oop! With Valerie face down on the mat, Nevaeh deadlifts Valerie to her feet and hooks one of her legs, sending her into the corner turnbuckles with a back suplex.

Zack: The FFW Champion is using the turnbuckles almost like a tag partner. And just because those corners have padding, folks, don’t make the mistake of thinking it feels good to get thrown into them.

Alysson: They’re just as strong a padding enough as to protect the metal wires that are behind them. It’s hard iron there, and it hurts like a bitch.

Nevaeh grabs Valerie's arm and pulls her out of the corner, connecting with a spinning side slam, knocking her right back down. Val's balance seems to be a bit impaired already as she tattles around to figure out where she is, and as soon as she sits up, Nevaeh grabs her head as she sits down and connects with a sleeper hold. That seems to immediately lighten Val up as she kicks the mat to lift herself out of that position as she searches for the ropes in front of her, but without much success. She does notice Silas Mason walking around the ring like a hyena, and for some reason his smirk gives an adrenaline injection as she powers back to her feet and presses Nevaeh into the corner. Without letting go of Valerie's neck, the referee is forced to come in and count Nevaeh out, and at a solid count of 4, the blonde releases the redhead, who collapses to her fours and immediately opens the distance, going to the center of the ring. Nevaeh kicks out of the corner, and the two wrestlers go back to square one, with the redhead taunting the blonde by pointing to her own head with a smirk.

Zack: Like I was saying earlier, even now practically back to how we started, Nevaeh Summers is still trying to get under Valerie’s skin by reminding her how intelligent she believes herself to be.

Alysson: Yeah, she thinks she’s pretty smart and perfect, the annoying a-hole. But if there’s one woman she can’t get that number to work on, that’s Val… Hopefully.

Valerie and Nevaeh then begin to circle one another, raising their hands, and this evolves into a collar and elbow lock up, this time with Valerie pushing Nevaeh to the corner, thought it could be debatable if Nevaeh allowed her to do so to force the rope break, which happens as the referee slides in to warn the redhead. Valerie gives it a clean break before the count of two, as she raises her arms and walks away. Nevaeh quickly throws a kick to Valerie's stomach, folding the redhead over, and then proceeding to put her in a side arm wrench, allowing her to throw kicks to Val's chest. As the kicks went by, Valerie was brought to her knees, but quickly brought back up to her feet and thrown to the ropes by the FFW Champion. As she comes back with the built up momentum, Nevaeh sends Valerie down with a hip toss... No! Valerie plants her feet down and avoids being taken over, swinging her other arm in a spin to catch Nevaeh with a clothesline... ALSO DENIED! Nevaeh bends down and dashes to the far ropes. Hitting them and coming back, Nevaeh is surprised as Valerie throws a dropkick to her chest. The blonde collapses, clutching at her chest, and Valerie kicks back to her feet, putting Nevaeh in a headlock as she brings her up, only to take her down again with a headlock takedown.

Zack: It’s a common fact that where the head goes, the body will follow. And the Hall of Famer has ground the FFW Champion, who is giving up somewhat of an experience advantage to Lamb here.

Alysson: The head IS one of the human body’s main gravity centers, you have control of that and it’s halfway into success. Valerie knows human anatomy like few people, and she’ll never shy from using that knowledge.

Valerie then runs the ropes, but Nevaeh rolls on the ring forcing Valerie to leap over her, hitting the ropes across. Nevaeh gets up and turns around as Valerie makes her way back, coiling herself in and forcing Nevaeh to leapfrog over her. Valerie darts past Nevaeh, under and between her legs, once again hitting the ropes. As she comes back, Nevaeh manages to catch Val with a hip toss, sending the redhead down to the mat. It's then Nevaeh's turn to run the ropes. Much like the blonde did before, Val turns in the ring and forces Nevaeh to leap over her. Val bounces back to her feet as Nevaeh comes back with her momentum, and Nevaeh leaps for Val's neck with an arm out, the Hall of Famer grabs her by the leg, turning it into a powerslam! Nevaeh's legs fly up and Val hooks them, as she makes the first cover of the match!

Alysson: AMAZING powerslam by Val, a cover! C’mon, Val!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!!! Nevaeh kicks out with authority!

Zack: The champion still has way too much left in the tank. We saw how much punishment she can take in the Last Woman Standing match that won her the FFW Championship at Sin & Sacrifice.

Alysson: That’s one of the things I hate about Nevaeh. Say what you want about her, she’s a tough cookie. I wish I could take her on a hardcore match these days so I’d test just how far that resilience goes.

Valerie shakes her head and comes to her feet, but before she brings Nevaeh up, she leaps onto Nevaeh's chest with a knee drop! Nevaeh screams as she rolls over and gets up clutching at her chest, leaning on the corner for a timeout. Valerie makes her way to the corner where Nevaeh is, but Nevaeh reaches for a handful of Valerie's hair and smashes her head into the top turnbuckle. hovering around her and then bringing her to the mat with a release German suplex. Valerie is sent flying across the ring, rolling to the corner across from Nevaeh. The blonde takes this opportunity to dart from the ring she is into Valerie, jumping over her and holding the top rope, coming down onto her with a dropkick to the chest! Valerie rolls to the center of the ring clutching at her chest, and Nevaeh starts taunting Valerie to get back up, stomping the mat.

Alysson: Pendulum dropkick to the chest, stings like hell. Nevaeh’s showing some new moves to her arsenal and I don’t quite like it...

Valerie stirs, coming to her feet slowly, leaning on the ropes for leverage, still gasping for air. When Valerie turns, Nevaeh bolts from the corner and throws herself into Valerie for a spear... NO! Valerie leaps, somersaulting over the blonde! A shocked Nevaeh pushes herself up and gets to her feet, turning around and eating a combination of MMA-esque jabs and hooks from Valerie, who then grabs her by the head and scores a spinning neckbreaker!

Zack: Very well executed spinning neckbreaker from Valerie Lamb, but the problem for her is that she can’t follow up immediately. And while it gives her a chance to catch her breath, it does the same for the champion.

Alysson: They’ve both taken some punishment here, hard shots to the head and the lungs. They need a moment to catch their breaths, and it’ll come down to who recovers the faster!

After both women stay down for a moment, Valerie stands up, clapping her hands to call the audience who follows along with her. An upset Nevaeh gets up, with Valerie behind her. When Nevaeh turns around, Valerie leaps and tries to catch her with an enzuigiri... But Nevaeh pushes Val's leg back to the mat and avoids the kick, quickly reaching for Val's neck and bringing her down with an STO! As Lamb's head bounces on the mat, Summers crawls over her and makes the cover!

Zack: Big impact from the champion, she’s ready to hit the showers in three seconds!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-- NO!!! Valerie kicks out with authority!

Alysson: NOT YET! Thank goodness for that. But Nevaeh’s doing a great job with her counters and comebacks, hate to admit it.

Nevaeh groans, stroking her hair as she gets up, grabbing again two handfuls of Valerie's hair and then tucking her head under Val's arm, pulling her off the mat into a vertical hold, parading around the ring with the Fall of Famer just for the sake of proving how incredible she is before letting the redhead's body fall onto the ropes, being bounced upwards, when she bridges backwards and sends Val down with a slingshot suplex. She then gets up and faces the crowd, leaning on the ropes and letting them boo her, telling them she's the real deal and not anyone else, as she's "the finest there is" before she goes back to Valerie, grabs Valerie's arm and drags her back to her feet. Summers then pulls Valerie over her shoulders in an Argentine torture rack and walks to the center of the ring, bouncing the redhead's body up and down to punish her midsection. But Valerie reacts by throwing elbows to the side of Nevaeh's head, managing to slip from her shoulders to the mat, landing safely behind her. Nevaeh turns, and Valerie grabs her by the legs, lifting her off the mat with a double leg takedown, quickly bouncing back to her feet and running the ropes. When Nevaeh sits up, she eats a dropkick to the back of the head that sends her down to the mat completely out of it. Valerie then throws herself on top of her and makes a cover!

Alysson: AND THAT’S A BLACKOUT SHOT! C’MON, VAL!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NOOO!!!!! Nevaeh kicks out!

Zack: And again, Nevaeh Summers showing you part of what makes her the top woman in all of FFW...and that cover a lot of ground right there.

Alysson: These two women are two of the top women in FFW and this is not by mistake or fate. Val is the ultimate performer, and NEvaeh is the champion. This is why this is one heck of a main event.

Val shakes her head with that development as she gets up, getting up and bringing Nevaeh up with her. Nevaeh, enraged, basically shoves Valerie away from her, proceeding to throw the strongest knife edge chop she can to her chest. Val flinches, but quickly leans forward to catch Summers with a clothesline... NO! Nevaeh ducks under Val's arm and runs to the far ropes, taking a boost as she bounces back. Valerie shakes her head negatively as she spins in a roundhouse kick, but Nevaeh seems to call it right as she does a baseball slide, going right past Valerie, getting up behind her... only to eat a spinning backfist to the mouth as Valerie spins to turn backwards. Nevaeh staggers at her back after the smack. A mule kick follows, pushing Nevaeh to the ropes behind her. She is stopped by the ropes and sent back to the ring, and that's when Val runs to the ropes across form Nevaeh, builds up her momentum and comes back... But Nevaeh reaches down for Valerie's legs and lifts her off the mat into a flapjack that sends her face first into the top rope, and then rebounded back into the ring as awkwardly as one could expect. So to take advantage, Nevaeh rushes to the ropes across the ring from her, and as she comes back... Her leg gives out on her.

Zack: Uh oh, that wasn’t part of the gameplan for the FFW Champion. Summers’ leg just gave out on her. And even still, I’m not sure if she’s 100% yet from when she won the title. She certainly said on Twitter recently that she wasn’t healed up.

Alysson: And Val was working that leg earlier in the match too, because she KNEW about that! Your resilience can only take you so far, baby!

Val takes advantage of the unfortunate situation to strike Nevaeh with a running knee strike to the side of the head! Nevaeh collapses to the mat and Valerie runs for the ropes parallel to her, jumps on the mid rope and connects with a picture perfect springboard moonsault, staying on top of her for a cover!

Alysson: BEAUTIFUL MOONSAULT! And a cover! Watch this!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NOOO!!! Nevaeh kicks out once more!

Zack: Still no dice for Valerie just yet. She’s learning what many before her already know, wins over Nevaeh Summers don’t come easily at all.

Valerie doesn't give her the time to complain as she takes Nevaeh's arm and brings her to her feet, proceeding to wrench her arm, dragging Nevaeh to the nearest corner, only to whip her across the ring. The Champion crashes into the corner and stays there, and Valerie bounces on the balls of her feet and rushes for her, striking Nevaeh with a double knee. Nevaeh staggers out of the corner all but punch-drunk, and that's when Valerie tries to strike her with an enzuigiri... NO! Nevaeh bends down, and Valerie kicks the void, tumbling to the mat! Before Valerie can get up, Nevaeh grabs her opponent's head and lifts her as far as she can, only to look at Val in the eyes, mouth off at her and smash her face into the ring. Valerie seems to lose some of her consciousness on that, as Nevaeh starts slapping her head patronizingly, mocking her usual taunt, before she rushes to the ropes behind her, bouncing and building up momentum... Except she doesn't see it coming when Val pops up from the mat and strike her with a brutal lariat to the top of the chest flipping her upside down before they both crash to the mat, and the referee is forced to begin a double knockout count!

Alysson: Uh-oh, I don’t think anyone saw that coming! Val took some hard shots and she’s down, but that surging lariat came out of no-damn-where and… Is this how it’s going to be?!

Zack: No one wants to see it end like this. It doesn’t help Valerie claim herself a title shot later if it does.

Nevaeh rolls to the corner and uses the ropes for leverage as she gets up, with the referee calling the count off when she has her two knees on the mat. Valerie is on her fours as Nevaeh flirts with the top turnbuckle, pushing up to her feet and then making an effort to jump to the second rope, sitting on the top turnbuckle. As Nevaeh starts straightening up to strike Val with an aerial attack, the redhead comes to life and rushes to the corner, striking Nevaeh with an uppercut to the chin that sends her back to the top turnbuckle in a seated position. Val takes some time to breathe, clutching at her chest, before she climbs onto the first rope, reaching for Nevaeh's head. She then gingerly makes it onto the second rope…

Alysson: Oh boy, we’re taking it to the turnbuckles!

Nevaeh reacts by throwing one, two, three punches to Valerie's stomach, but the Scottish wrestler throws a strong punch to the side of Nevaeh's head, dazing her. Val then climbs on the top rope, and the crowd is already antsy to see what happens. And from there...

Valerie: WELCOME ALL--

Crowd: TO CURTAIN CALL!!!

Alysson: GET READY FOR THE ULTIMATE SHOW!!! Valerie is gonna go for the high risk, high reward here!!!

And on the war cry, Valerie leaps for Nevaeh's head and flings her to the mat with an avalanche frankensteiner! The crowd comes to their feet as Valerie darts across the ring towards Nevaeh, and eventually past her, making her way to the top rope once again, this time with her back turned to the ring as she leaps, takes a moonsault and lands on top of Nevaeh with a double foot stomp! Quickly, the redhead dashes to Nevaeh and falls on top of her for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE-- WHOOOOOOOOOOOPS!

Zack: That’s gonna do it, Val’s gonna get herself a---WAIT A MINUTE!

Valerie is suddenly dragged away from the ring as SILAS grabs her by the feet and yanks her away from Nevaeh and to ringside!

Alysson: OH FOR GOD’S SAKE, SILAS!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Valerie just struck Nevaeh with the Curtain Call and now THIS??!

Valerie is obviously LIVID that Silas has injected himself in the mat, staring him down as the redneck businessman mouths of at her. He seems to be less than interested when the Scottish wrestler walks towards him with an apparent intent of decking him in the face right then and there... which doesn't happen, as Nevaeh dives out of the ring and puts herself right between her manager and her opponent, shaking her head! Valerie shakes her head back as the two wrestlers badmouth one another, and Valerie gets the first "word" as she throws a punch to Nev's face! Nevaeh answers with a chop of her own! Valerie punches (Yay!)! Nevaeh chops (Boo!)! Valerie punches (Yay!)! Nevaeh chops (Boo!)! Valerie punches (Yay!)! And again! And again, and again, and again, and then a dropkick to the leg that sends Nevaeh to her knees! She then looks at Silas and screams "AND DON'T YOU GET INVOLVED AGAIN!" before she throws a crescent kick... NO! Nevaeh ducks under that kick as Valerie's leg hovers right over her! Nevaeh then perks up in a three-point stance and spears Valerie to the ringside pads, mounting on top of her and pounding away!

Alysson: And Nevaeh has had enough of Valerie almost as much as we’ve had enough of her and her fucking manager! Someone remove her from Val, this is not where she wants to win the match and not how we want to see it end!

Silas eventually realizes the referee is counting both women out rather fast, bringing Nevaeh away from Valerie and warning her to take the match to the ring if she wants the win. Nevaeh understand the message as she grabs Val by the head and throws her to the ring, rolling in after that. Valerie, who's on her fours, is an easy victim for Nevaeh, who puts her in the double underhook and then snaps backwards, driving Valerie's head into the mat. Valerie collapses unconscious, and Nevaeh rolls over her for the cover!

Zack: GRAND FINALE!!! Good Lord, Val’s head was driven into the canvas like a railroad spike! Nevaeh’s got the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Alysson: And she freaking does it again. Good freaking grief...

And with a laugh, Nevaeh brings herself to her knees, as she's given the FFW Championship back by the referee, who proceeds to lift her arm as the winner! Nevaeh makes an effort to come to her feet, yanking her arm away from the referee.

Anita: The winner of this match… NEVAEH! SUMMERS!!!

Zack: Nevaeh pulls it out here tonight in San Antonio, she just wants her title so she can get out of here.

Alysson: And she’d better, because I’m sure there’s a lot of people pissed at this right now, me being first on the list!

Nevaeh seems not to like that announcement, as she rolls out of the ring and confronts Anita, pointing at the referee and screaming at her (which is heard in the sound system because of Anita's microphone) to do it again.

Anita: Erm… Well, the winner of this match… FFW’s finest wrestler, and STILL the FFW Champion… NEVAEH SUMMERS!

Alysson: Yeah, show off some more, won’t you, you asshole. You weren’t even defending the belt tonight and you needed that helping hand!

Zack: That’s gonna do it for us here in San Antonio! Make sure to join us on November 29th for Future Shock and then….we’re heading to Global Wars! Houston, we damn sure have a problem!

Alysson: We do, and it’s RIGHT THERE!

Now happier, Nevaeh rolls back into the ring and faces the side overlooking the big screen and the entrance ramp, where she sees... Leona Vega, without the Evolution Championship belt. With a smirk, she raises the FFW Championship belt and points to herself with her other hand, reminding her she's the finest. Leona, atop the entrance ramp, raises a hand, unsmiley, staring at Nevaeh from where she is.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 04:50:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: