Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 04:39:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Future Shock Tag Titles Update

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Shock Tag Titles Update  (Read 174 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 03, 2017, 04:28:50 pm »

I have been quietly overwhelmed by the level of interest in the upcoming Future Shock tag titles. I only expected a small amount of teams to start, little did I know how wrong that expectation would be. By no means is this a complaint though, I am extremely happy with the development. I can't thank you all enough for such a strong show of interest.

Now with that said, here's what I need. If you want your team to be part of the bracketing for the new Future Shock tag titles, I need a FS tag bio for that team by January 12th (Velocity). If you are bringing new characters, I need FS singles bios for both and a tag bio. Only teams with the bios will be put into brackets, and that will be put together after the 12th so we can start things rolling.

Again, I appreciate greatly the level of interest and support many of you have shown. When I rebooted Future Shock last year, this was always a goal I had in mind. It's being reached with astounding success, all of which is thanks to your support. Thank you greatly, and please get those bios in by the 12th to be part of the brackets as the tournament will kick off soon after.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: