Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 07:02:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - January 12, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - January 12, 2017  (Read 333 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 14, 2017, 11:35:00 am »

Live from the Air Canada Center in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
January 12, 2017

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Nevaeh Summers raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona looking at her Evolution title, Valerie & Erica high five one another in the ring, and Kassidy shaking the ropes to a roar from the crowd.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Caroline Dallins waving someone forward as she stands in the ring, Artemis Kaiser delivering the Crusades, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Jodie Gray looking at her mandible claw hand, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we go inside the arena with the same song playing through the PA system to a roaring crowd. Fireworks shoot down the stage, and around the ring.

Zack: We’re baaaaaaaaaaack! Happy New Year, and welcome to the picturesque city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada! We are as live as live can be in the Air Canada Center as FFW kicks off the 2017 calendar with the 104th presentation of Velocity! Zack Hudson here with Mai Hotaru, and Mai...are you ready for whatever 2017 has in store?

Mai: I’m always prepared for every occasion with the proper liquor, I’ll have you know. But it’s good to be back. We got practically the entire roster here in Toronto, and they are more than ready to get back to what they do best!

Zack: In our main event, the Unity Champions will be in action to face one of the most dominant teams in Global Wars as the BSX meets the Brazilian Storm! And if the Storm wins, they will get themselves a shot at the champions!

Mai: I’m picking the Storm to leave as the #1 contender tonight, Mel & Bianca deserve this chance after their performance in Global Wars. They’ll bring the galactic duo back to Earth, mark my words, Zack!

Zack: We’ll have two Ultraviolence veterans collide when Emma Mac mets one of the most dominant champions in company history. Emma Mac & Sylvia Crowley one on one!

Mai: I don’t know who to pick here, Zack, but I know you got two of the most dangerous women in this company about to meet on free television.

Zack: Savannah Taylor made history at Global Wars capturing the No Surrender Championship, and the line begins behind her for challengers as two matches will feature four women looking to meet up with the titanium packing champion!

Mai: Mileena & Vanessa, Canadian exports both, have to be the top two contenders in the division right now, and they’ll meet under No Surrender rules. The champion is here too, and you know she’ll be watching!

Zack: But they aren’t the only ones. Future Shock’s first graduate since the relaunch made it clear she wants that title herself, but Lily-Rose has a MOUNTAIN of a challenge ahead of her in Natalya Demidov!

Mai: Natalya is a bone crushing opponent, she put the last No Surrender Champion on the shelf last year. You can bet she’s heading into 2017 with that title still in her cross hairs.

Zack: I don’t know about you, but I’m expecting a pier six brawl here when Ascension faces Jo McFarlane & Artemis Kaiser! There is nothing but bad blood here, but this is Jo & Artemis’ first time teaming up!

Mai: That’ll be their downfall, Zack. No continuity versus all kinds of it, believe me when I tell you Ascension will crush these two under their collective heels...and Valentina will probably make one of them kiss it.

Zack: All that on tap, and who knows what else! Hang on….I understand we have some company!

The show cuts to the staff parking garage as a brunette steps out of a sedan and heads into the building, with many in the crowd making more noise.

Mai: Why are we in the parking garage?!

Zack: That’s Laurel Anne Hardy! What’s she doing here?!  

Laurel heads into the building as Velocity goes to commercial.

Zack: In our first match of the year, it’s the the biggest woman in FFW taking on the first Future Shock Graduate! Happy New Year, Mai. I hope it was a good one.

Mai: Oh yes...maybe a little too good, if you get my meaning. Either way, we got the wonderful giant against the...is plucky a good word to use against Lily-Rose? I mean she’s not great so I gotta go with something slightly positive here.

The intro guitar riff of Muse's "Assassin" hits the sound system  at the 31-second mark, and Natalya walks through the entrance gate, wearing an all-black curtain hoodie, with her head low as her blonde hair covers her face.  She stops atop the entrance ramp and looks into the ring, nodding in acknowledgement before doing a crisp cut throat motion, proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: Introducing first... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "The Executioner"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya ignores the shower of boos coming her way from the crowd as she tracks down the way, paying the fans no mind. She then climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: Natalya did not end the year the way she would have liked, without both the Tornado Tag Championships and the Global Wars case. She’s had over a month to stew on it and I can certainly only imagine that Lily is going to be a scapegoat.

Mai: Angering Russians is a bad idea. I have experience of this, trust me,  Somehow...I imagine Natalya to be worse than them. Which will only be problematic for Lily...along with other things.

As the blaring guitar sounds for “Mayhem” play over the PA system, Lily-Rose walks out from behind the curtain in her “Trouble Clef” shirt, standing proud atop the stage. Raising both arms up high, she throws the metal horns up and can see parts of the crowd doing so in response.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, weighing in at 127 lbs., she is...LILY-ROSE!

After slapping hands with a few members of the audience, Lily makes her way up the stairs, then climbs onto the turnbuckles. She raises the metal horns once more, then after giving the camera time to soak it in she hops onto the mat and takes her shirt off, bumping her fists together and rolling her neck as she waits for the fight to begin.

Zack: Lily-Rose’s main roster career has so far not gone as she intended, most recently taking a loss to Vanessa Cade in a match which was for contendership to the No Surrender Championship, which coincidentally Natalya is also chasing.

Mai: You make it sound like the match was booked that way by accident, Zack. Lily-Rose is just...well, I want to say unlucky, but she’s not as great as she thinks she is clearly and I don’t mean wrestling wise when I say unlucky either.

The bell is called for, and Lily-Rose eyes Natalya carefully, the Russian giant ambling out of her corner and towards her opponent, but stops just past the centre mark, motioning for Lily to come and join her. Lily steps out of the corner, only to step back again and take off at a run towards the massive woman, catching her in the midriff with a shoulder tackle. Other than hit her, the move doesn't do very much and Natalya arches an eyebrow at her. Instead, a hard, stiff foot meets Natalya’s shin and the same foot continues to batter against Natalya’s leg until the Russian giant is forced to take a step away, but as she does so, she swats the smaller blonde away from her, just enough force in the move to knock Lily over. The smaller woman kips backup with ease all the same and goes after Natalya again, ducking the arm the stretches out towards her and behind to spin on the spot and land both her elbows perfectly into the small of Natalya’s back! Natalya shouts, taking a half step forward but looking at the Portsmouth native curiously with her head turned.

Mai: If there is one thing we can take from anyone who faces Natalya...it’s don’t try and knock her over. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THIS, PEOPLE?!

Lily charges again, but this time Natalya picks her up and looks for possibly a chokeslam, but as she goes up, Lily’s elbows once again some down on Natalya, this time in the head and forcing Natalya to drop the smaller woman. Lily didn’t seem to realise how far she had to drop and landed awkwardly, clutching at her ankle as she landed. She didn’t really get the time to shake it off however as Natalya was upon her, taking the smaller woman again and dropping her easily with a snap suplex. She held onto the New Hampshire native and seemed to consider going for a second, but ultimately changed her mind and instead rearranged them both and dropped her with a DDT instead. She allowed Lily to fall this time and as she stood up, she moved to Lily’s legs and Hooks her into a wheelbarrow position then drops her with a wheelbarrow neckbreaker! A smile on her face, she rolls onto the cover!

Zack: Apparently Lily didn’t “learn” from anything and Natalya’s in there with a very early cover!

ONE!

T---NOPE!

Mai: Lily should have stayed down, would have been better for her to do that. Though what would ti be like to have Natalya atop you like that...

Natalya can only nod as one finger is held up and sits on her knees, watching Lily move on the mat. But as the Executioner moves to get to her feet, Lily grabs her ankle and pulls as hard as she can! Natalya doesn’t quite go over, but Lily does a damn good job of almost getting her there. Lily sits up and throws an elbow into Natalya’s shin. Much like before, it doesn’t actually do very much and Lily is visibly getting annoyed with this. She moves away from Natalya and gets to her feet, then springs off the ropes and dropkicks Natalya square in the chest, and that’s enough to knock the massive woman backwards, almost over. Lily, wasting no time, swings a roundhouse kick at the giant, catching her in the ribs. She follows it through with an elbow that hits maybe an inch underneath the kick, and then swings a kick at Natalya’s knees, and the assault she has just faced is enough to get the giantess to a knee. THe smaller blonde then takes her by the head and smashes it against her knee! Lily does this a second time and then lets go. Natalya is obviously stunned and Lily can only take advantage of this, taking Natalya by the head again and pulling her up just enough to drop the giantess with an inverted DDT.

Zack: Lily finally got herself in the door with this match, and is being uncharacteristically quick.

Mai: Well she needs to be, Captain Obvious! Thankfully she’s at least smart enough to know she can’t beat Natalya at her own game.

Lily gets Natalya to her front, rather than go for a cover. From there, she goes to put the giant into a Boston crab. Unfortunately Natalya’s extended body makes it a lot harder for Lily to get the hold locked in and Natalya wrangles her off before Lily can get the hold in, but Lily’s speed comes in for her and she races to Natalya’s head, punting her! From there, she successfully locks in a headscissors!

Mai: Ooooo, now that’s a compromising position. As...horrible as I find Lily-Rose, I can’t help but wonder.

Zack: ANYWAY! Incredibly quick thinking by Lily there.

She wrenches the hold with all the might she can muster, going as far as bearing weight on her hands to give herself an advantage. Natalya is at first surprised by what just happened, but the lack of air quickly gets to her and the giant begins to scrabbles for the ropes, which are just out of her reach. Lily, in a greater attempt to get the giant to tap out, begins to buck her hips, still squeezing her legs around Natalya's head.

Mai: Well this is just getting more and more like something that I would enjoy on...other pay per view channels. Though maybe not with potential unconsciousness.

Zack: No one needs to know your kinks, Mai. But this is starting to look bad for the Executioner, who needs to get out of this or end up out cold.

Natalya, in the hold, is fading fast, but is outright refusing to tap out, which is only serving to make Lily more and more annoyed. However, she doesn’t have time to be annoyed as Natalya appears to have caught a second wind and is moving! Using her hands, she pulls just a little on Lily’s legs, enough to let her breathe more than she was a moment ago. ANd with this renewed oxygen supply, the giantess puts her hands on the mat and begins to push up! Lily doesn’t seem to realise what’s going on until it’s too late and Natalya is a good part of the way to a vertical base! Natalya is on one knee and at that point, Lily attempts to get out of there, but is now held in place by a rising Natalya. She walks with the struggling Lily into the dead centre of the ring and drops her with a powerbomb! As she goes down, Natalya drops to a knee and Lily crashes on top of it! The smaller blonde rolls to the floor, grumbling and clutching at her back as she rolls away from the Russian, who is rubbing her neck from the crab.

Zack: JESUS CHRIST! A powerbomb from that height, onto knees? That’s going to be one hell of a bruise in the morning!

Natalya then advances on Lily, who is using the ropes to pull herself to her feet. Perhaps unusually, she waits for Lily to get to her feet and let go of the ropes before putting a knee to her, knocking her down to the mat , but still near the ropes. She then grabs hold of Lily and pulls her into the middle of the ring, where she throws four elbows into Lily’s head, knocking her more and more to the side, eventually knocking the smaller woman to her butt. Natalya steps away from Lily as she moves to get to her feet but is knocked clean over by a running punt from Natalya!

Zack: And that’s the Russian Torture Alpha!

A grin on her face, Natalya rolls into the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Maggie: Your winner by way of a pinfall, “THE EXECUTIONER” NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya’s hand is raised by the the referee as the crowd rain boos down upon her, not that she cares too much.

Zack: Natalya Demidov has just kicked the year off in a fashion that suits her down to the ground! A hard fought match by Lily there.

Mai: That’s all she ever gets; hard fought. She’s going to be one of those ones this year. Thew new Jo McFarlane: the ultimate underachiever.

With Natalya celebrating her win, we go elsewhere.

The Year of Banks

FFW Velocity takes a break from the action to run a video package highlighting the tag team match which featured the One Woman Show taking on Ashley Sullivan and Felicity Banks. Different spots from the match are featured, until we see a slow-mo of the closing seconds…

Banks pulled Shaw back to her feet, and whipped her across for the ride. Shaw reversed it as Banks rebounded off the far side before leaving her feet as Shaw lowered her head into what looked like a crucifix pin attempt….until Banks snapped her hips and drove Shaw backwards head first into the canvas with a thud! She quickly hooked both legs as she rolled into a cover!

Zack: And that’s FELONY 2!! Banks with her crucifix driver!

Valerie: And if that’s not all she wrote, I don’t want to see the strength of stuff Shaw is made with!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as the fans came to their feet. Ashley broke away from Charlotte as Felicity got back to her feet, having a hard time standing up straight because of her back. Fisk stood between them, and raised their hands to make it official.

Anita: The winners of this match………...ASHLEY SULLIVAN & FELICITY BANKS!!

The highlight cuts off abruptly into a static. After a few seconds pass, a silhouette of Felicity’s body starts to form in the static, scorpions crawling all around her feet. As the silhouette becomes a clearer visual of the “Supreme”, a deep voice begins to speak.

VOICE: Samantha Tolson… deleted

Felicity glares down at the palm of her hand, a scorpion resting inside of it.

VOICE: The One Woman show… defeated.

The scorpion sinks into Felicity’s skin as she cocks her head to the side and closes her eyes.

VOICE: The one to watch in 2017 returns at VELOCITY 105!

Felicity finally stares at the a camera, a grin forming on her features.

FELICITY BANKS: The year of Banks begins… now.

The static takes over the picture once more, only this time, Velocity heads elsewhere.

Pure Respect

As we’re sent backstage, we see the FFW Evolution Champion walking down a corridor. Leona Vega, dressed casually and without the championship belt on her, seems to be a bit distracted from what’s happening around her, especially seeing as the corridor is deserted…

… until, that is, she crosses Jo McFarlane.  number one contender to the aforementioned championship is leaning against a wall, phone in one hand as she types away, the other hand holding an absolutely huge sandwich (no seriously, it’s a wonder it fits in Jo’s hand), that she lifts to her mouth and takes a bite out of. Leona seems to be hypnotized by the size of the sandwich as her eyes just follow the Living Fireworks for a while, with a look more of confusion than of enchantment.

Putting her phone in her pocket, Jo puts the sandwich in both hands and looks up, realising she’s being watched. Seeing it’s Leona, she gives the Evo Champ a smile.

Jo: I know there’s almost six years of footage out there, Leona, but I think a picture would last longer than the memory you'll create with that stare.

Leona: Well, I, uh, I’m just… You’re gonna have a match in a few, you sure this sandwich’s appropriate? I mean…

Leona didn’t seem to have words, but she sure had hand gestures to point out how big the sandwich was. Jo looks down at the food in her hands and shrugs her shoulders.

Jo: Yes. The sandwich is appropriate. I wrestle horribly on an empty stomach.

Leona: Hm. Okay, just looking after your wellbeing, Jo. Would hate to see you getting sick  during a match.

There was a split second of silence there as Leona debated whether to leave at that or continue talking. Eventually, she chose the latter.

Leona: By the way, didn’t have the chance to talk to you since Global Wars, so… Congrats on your win over Isis. Very well deserved, and I was rooting for you there.

Jo: Ohhhhhhhh, check you being biased!

The redhead grins.

Jo: Thank you though. And commiserations to you. It was...really quote sad to see the wonderful year you had last year end on such a low note. I mean obviously it doesn’t detract from the fact that everyone kinda went “oh HELL NO!” on sight but still. Of course, maybe I would have rathered have the belt outright?

She grins wider and winks at Leona in a joking manner. Leona cracked a half smirk, lowering her head.

Leona: I wish I could have handed the belt to you right there and then. Because you deserve it. Turns out… Eh, I wasn’t ready to be FFW Champion, that’s the bottom line. It was her night and much as I’d love to be the one to shut her up, I guess that’ll have to happen on a later day. and, c’mon, how can I not be biased against the Ascension?!

Jo nods, shrugging ever so slightly.

Jo: ...That’s a fair point, actually. Still, out of the ashes of that comes you and I getting to have at it. And I don’t think it’s a secret, or ego, to say that you and I could certainly put on a match of the year candidate. Because we’re that damn good. We teamed together and we train together sometimes so it helps.

With that, she takes another mouthful of sandwich. Leona tries to not focus on the size of the damn thing as she speaks back.

Leona: Yes, it’ll be great. You’re a great competitor and someone I have nothing but the deepest respect for, so I expect us to do great out there at Relentless. Let’s make history?

Leona smiled, offering Jo her hand for a greeting. Jo took it, but checked her hand was clean before giving Leona the shake she was asking for.

Jo: History shall indeed be written. No matter what.

Leona: May the best one of us win. And good luck tonight. Kick those jerkoffs’ arses.

The two stood there for several seconds with their hands interlaced, staring into one another’s eyes as a sign of mutual respect… before the handshake was called off and their hands just fell to their respective sides. Only then Leona walked away from Jo, leaving the Scotswoman to her sandwich, out of which she took another bite of before walking her own way.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:48:27 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 11:37:09 am »

Written by Mark

The show heads back to the ring, where the beautiful Maggie Rourke awaits with her microphone in hand.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We got an issue here that goes back prior to many of these women appeared in FFW coming up next.

Mai: This may be the biggest grudge match on the card, not counting the main event.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd (and/or opponents), Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: Neither Isis nor Valentina ended 2016 the way they wanted, and have a clear mission statement not to start the new year the same way. One look at their faces shows you it’s all business with these two women.

Mai: I bet Isis even looks scary when she’s sleeping. Because awake in the ring, she looks terrifying.

“WITH BLOOD AND RAGE OF CRIMSON RED, RIPPED FROM A CORPSE SO FRESHLY DEAD, TOGETHER WITH MY HELLISH HATE, I WILL BURN YOU ALL! THAT IS YOUR FATE!”

The arena lights fall into darkness. In the sky, there is only flashes of blue and purple. They cascade, while rumbling thunder and flashes of lightning flow out. The lightning illuminates the arena briefly. The audience is silence, only awaiting what would come next. As they fall into a false sense of security, they are delightfully greeted by the screech of an electric guitar. The countdown of “Sonne” by Rammstein follows. The audience counts down with it.

"ᴇɪɴs, ᴢᴡᴇɪ, ᴅʀᴇɪ, ᴠɪᴇʀ, ғᴜɴғ, sᴇᴄʜs, sɪᴇʙᴇɴ, ᴀᴄʜᴛ, ɴᴏɪɴ, ᴀᴜs."

The heavy instrumentals deafen the audience. The lights go full on, switching rapidly between blue and light purple. Stepping into the light, the God of Anger makes her appearance. The light showcases the infamous red mark that she dons upon her face, her war paint. She looks among the arena with a vicious spirit radiating off her. She tightens the tape around her hands and takes a deep breath. It only takes a moment before Artemis Kaiser lets free her loud roar of battle. She begins her march down the rampway.

Sparks from gerbs flutter alongside her, engulfing in brilliant light. The tail end of her coat flies behind her; her cap shadows her face. The crowd chants along with the familiar words of her thunderous battle hymn. As she makes it to the center of the ramp, she stops. She bows her head, a prayer of some sort. At this time, Maggie takes a step forward and begins to make the call.

Maggie: Making her way down to the ring, weighing in at 135 pounds, fighting out of Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada, she is the GOD OF ANGER, ARTEMIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS KAAAAAAAAAAAAISEEEEEEEEER!

Artemis lifts her head on sequence and continues her way down the ramp. Her eyes are sharp with violent intention. She pays no heed to the audience as she leaps clean onto the ring apron. She stands there for a moment before entering the ring.

She then ascends the nearest turnbuckle. From there, she raises her head and roars again. Her wolf teeth mouthguard shines brightly before she concludes her roar. She then leaps off the turnbuckle. She fires off some blows into the turnbuckle pad before turning her head towards the ring. She shadow boxes slightly before leaning onto the ropes like a hungry, anxious beast. Artemis Kaiser is ready.

Zack: Artemis Kaiser has been nothing short of impressive since she arrived in FFW last year, and there’s not been a woman who could stop her yet. This is her first tag outing here though, and that will certainly change the chemistry.

Mai: To hear her tell it, she’s here to exterminate Ascension once and for all and this is all part of that plan. I’m not sure it’s going to be that easy though.

“Titanium” Begins to strum out over the speakers, sending the arena into a pulse of pink and white strobes.

You shout it out, but I can’t hear a word your say
I’m talking loud, not saying much.
I’m criticised, but all your bullets ricochet.
Shoot me down, but I get up.

During the opening lines, Jo McFarlane steps out onto the stage to a pop from the crowd. She raises her arms to shoulder level, and begins to flap them somewhat, egging the crowd on.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing in at one hundred and twenty-seven pounds, please welcome “The Living Firework” JO! MCFARLANE!

I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose,
Fire away, fire away!
Ricochet, you take your aim,
Fire away fire away!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!
You shoot me down, but I won’t fall,
I am titanium!

During the more upbeat chorus, Jo runs down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off  with her steps down the ramp. She carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd. She then takes off towards her corner, where she ascends the middle turnbuckle and holds her arms out wide, taking in the noise from the crowd. Jumping down, she looks into the ring and does some last minutes stretches while her music fades out.

Zack: Could we be looking at the next Evolution Champion? Jo McFarlane earned her shot at the gold at Global Wars, and she certainly looks to keep picking up steam towards that goal tonight.

Mai: Let’s be honest, she got lucky at Global Wars. Luck won’t get her past someone like Leona, so she’ll have to up her game by the time they meet.

Referee Kevin Fisk called for the bell as Maggie left the ring. Jo & Artemis discussed who was starting till Artemis made the decision herself and headed towards the center. Valentina and Isis did the same thing as Kaiser was staring a hole through the Titaness...until Valentina said she had this. With Isis nodding and stepping out, Valentina turned back to the ring...and ran into a buzzsaw as Artemis descended on her and began unloading with furious strikes. Lozano barely had time to get her hands up before she began to fire back with shots of her own. With the height and strength advantage, she began to get the better of the exchange before stopping Artemis for a second after raking her eyes. Lozano doubled her over with a knee to the gut before hammering elbows into the back of her head repeatedly. With Kaiser bent over, Valentina took her down with a gutwrench suplex before mounting her chest and spiking the back of her head into the mat repeatedly.

Zack: You can tell that Valentina hasn’t forgotten Global Wars at all, and she’s relentless wit those head shots to Artemis as this match gets underway.

Mai: Valentina’s showing some extra viciousness, I kinda like it. Besides she’s already wrestling a midget, so Artemis is easier to reach on the canvas than standing up, you see.

Lozano got back to her feet, measuring and dropping a knee into her head when she tried to sit up. The Latin Goddess pulled her up by the hair, only for Artemis to shove her backwards. When she came in to grab her, Kaiser connected with a Stockton slap that echoed through the arena. Valentina didn’t have time to react before Artemis left her feet with a Thesz press, firing piston-like right hands into the side of her head with ferocity. The crowd came to life as Kaiser got back to her feet, and went to give Isis the same slap to the face. But the Titaness caught her hand, giving Valentina an opening so she could plant her with a belly to back suplex on the mat.

Zack: You can tell Artemis is wanting to go one on one with Isis already, but the Titaness wasn’t going for that slap just yet.

Mai: Plus it gave Valentina time to get it together before she dropped FFW’s answer to Webster with that suplex.

Artemis held the back of her head as she started to get back up, only for Lozano to club her with a forearm to that same spot. Valentina quickly scooped her legs up from behind, and dropped her with a wheelbarrow facebuster to the canvas until she rolled her over to make a cover. Fisk dropped to count immediately.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Artemis kicked out with authority as the two hit the mat. Lozano pulled her to sit up by the hair before hammering right hands into her head all over again. Artemis started throwing shots right back until another rake of the eyes stopped her again.

Zack: Well executed wheelbarrow facebuster from Valentina. She’s not wasting any time at all here.

Mai: She has a point to prove after Global Wars. Valentina’s has more than a few rematches in her FFW career, and she always comes back with a new plan!

Lozano got back to her feet, as did Artemis shortly thereafter. The Latin Goddess hit the ropes looking for a clothesline to take her back down, but Artemis ducked it and grabbed her arm to counter with a hammerlock suplex. Kaiser took a moment to try to clear the cobwebs, glancing over to Jo with her hand out but deciding she wanted to do more damage. She pulled Valentina to her feet, and shoved her back into a neutral corner before driving repeated forearms into the side of her head. A quick whip across to the far corner saw Valentina crash chest first with Artemis right behind, hitting the nearby ropes for a sling blade clothesline that dropped her where she stood. She quickly applied a front facelock on the mat, and began a gator roll around the ring until she pulled her up to drive a few knees into her head. Lozano collapsed to the mat before Artemis headed towards Jo to make the tag. The Living Firework came in next, climbing up onto the middle rope from the inside to deliver an ax handle shot to her back.

Mai: Webster finally got Valentina down, and here comes Jo to try to keep the advantage. I’ve lost track of how many times these two have faced each other in some variation.

Zack: The history is long and rich between them, and there’s no real lost love there. Where Artemis will pound you senseless, Jo likes to get airborne!

Valentina began to get up again, only for Jo to drive a few knees into her ribs. She quickly whipped her across to the neutral corner, where Lozano crashed back first. Jo was right behind her though, picking up speed before sending her out with a monkey flip. Lozano hit the mat as Jo nipped up to her feet, and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle yet again facing the crowd. As Valentina started to get up, Jo was airborne with a moonsault that planted Lozano. The redhead grabbed the outside leg for the cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: What a beautiful moonsault, and it may have knocked the wind out of Valentina enough to pick up the win right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Lozano got her shoulder up before the three came down as Jo climbed back to her feet. The Latin Goddess was beginning to do the same until Jo caught her flush with a spinning backfist that reeled her a few steps. McFarlane grabbed her head to use a DDT, but Valentina hooked the top rope on the way down, causing Jo to land on the back of her head.

Mai: Not so fast, Zack> You’re not going to get a cheap fall like that, not on Valentina! Look how much good it ended up doing Jo there.

The redhead clutched the back of her head for a moment as Valentina headed to her corner, tagging in Isis. The Titaness stepped over the top rope, staring down at Jo with disdain as she began to get back up. Morales shoved her back into the corner, reaching her massive hand up and slapping Jo’s chest as hard as she could. Jo’s face froze in agony as she nearly doubled over in the corner until Isis pulled her back up, and slapped her chest a second time until Jo staggered out of the corner. Morales spun her around, and scooped her up high overhead into a military press before launching her across the ring with a slam.

Zack: You want to talk about a difference maker! That woman right there can swing the odds in a heartbeat!

Mai: That’s like getting thrown off the top rope right there! She looked like she was shot out of a cannon, Zack!

Isis moved towards Jo, glancing back to Artemis before piefacing her off the apron to the floor.  Kaiser immediately got back to her feet, trying to get into the ring as the referee went to intercept her. Meanwhile, Valentina came back into the ring. Isis scooped Jo up into position for a German suplex until Valentina landed a superkick to her jaw before Isis snapped her backwards to the mat. She immediately went for the cover as Valentina exited the ring. Artemis was finally back in her corner as the referee spun around to make the count.

Mai: That was great, I think that’s called a SUPERKICK-PLEX! Watch and learn, Webster!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Jo’s shoulder came up just as Artemis was halfway into the ring to break the count. Isis got back to her feet, inviting Artemis to come at her. Kaiser took the challenge before the referee went to intercept her again, since she wasn’t the legal woman in the match.

Zack: I know Artemis is intense as they come, but she’s gotta keep that in check because Ascension keeps baiting her to come in so the referee has to stop her!

Isis leaned down, pulling Jo back to her feet before she fired her into Ascension’s corner. McFarlane hit hard as Isis walked towards Artemis’ corner, telling her to come in again. The referee got between the two women as Valentina wrapped the tag rope around Jo’s neck, and began to choke the life out of her. As soon as the referee restored order after Artemis left the ring again, he glanced back to see nothing at all as Valentina simply had her hand out for the tag. Isis moved towards her to make that tag till Jo surprised her with a headbutt to the abdomen as she got up. It stunned the Titaness for a moment as Jo rose back up to her feet, firing a palm thrust into her throat that sent Morales stumbling back again trying to catch her breath.

Zack: That’s one thing I like about Jo, she’ll fight from underneath as much as you like! Look at her throwing shots from her knees and now she’s back up!

Mai: She needs to make a tag while she still can, because sooner or later, Isis is going to catch her and it won’t be pretty!

Despite the shots though, Isis still hadn’t gone down. Jo took off towards the ropes with Isis coming in behind her as the Living Firework springboarded off the middle into a tornado DDT that finally planted Isis on the mat. She immediately went for a cover as the crowd came to its feet!

Zack: Ding dong, and Isis is down!! Jo’s got the cover!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Isis shoved her off the cover, slowly starting to sit up as Valentina extended her hand for the tag. She made it as Valentina stepped back into the ring before charging the far side, knocking Artemis off the apron before she came back with a lariat to Jo. Kaiser was furious now as she darted into the ring past the referee as Isis was getting up, and the two started trading shots to a pop from the fans.

Mai: Ascension may have pushed Webster too far, she’s not worried about the referee now! She’s out to do some damage!

Zack: Good Lord, Artemis has snapped and we’re getting one hell of preview for Relentless right here!

Artemis was like a whirlwind as she unloaded on Isis, causing Morales to shove her backwards. As she came forward again, Isis went to clothesline her but Kaiser ended up behind her after ducking the shot. When she spun around, Isis caught her with a mule kick to the ribs that doubled her over for a moment. The referee descended on them, trying to get them out of the ring.

Mai: That’s gotta be like getting kicked by a horse right there, I don’t blame Webster for dropping to her knees.

Zack: Artemis fights like someone twice her size! The referee is trying to get them out of the ring!

Valentina pulled Jo back to her feet, only to get surprised by the redhead with a jawbreaker that sent her backwards a couple steps. Jo rose back up, hammering rights into Valentina’s head before dropping her with a swinging neckbreaker. McFarlane stumbled towards the corner, climbing up top as she waved for Valentina to get up.

Zack: Third floor….housewares, turnbuckles….and a Josephine Wheel coming up!

Jo launched herself...right into the waiting arms of Isis, who dropped her with a massive…

Mai: VOYAGE TO ARMAGEDDON!!

Zack: Jo got snatched out of mid air!!

Valentina dove onto the cover as Artemis charged towards them, only for Isis to grab her arm and fire her back into the Ascension corner. Fisk dropped to count as Artemis hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, aiming to break the cover as Isis grabbed her in a bearhug and sent her flying with a belly to belly overhead suplex!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell immediately. Artemis fought back to her feet, charging Isis all over again and still throwing punches at the Titaness!

Zack: Ascension picks up the win, but Artemis isn’t done fighting! Artemis is hellbent on tearing Isis apart here in Toronto!

Isis managed to finally shake her off before exiting to the floor with Valentina as the referee raised their hands. Kaiser checked on Jo before heading towards the ropes to go after them again with Isis backing up a step as she saw her coming.

Zack: Did you see that? Artemis still wants to go, and I think Isis just backed up a step!  She may not like her, but I think there is a healthy respect for Artemis Kaiser if you’re Isis!

Mai: She’s an idiot if she wants to go after them by herself, that’s a kamikaze mission right there. Go ahead, Webster!

Kaiser paced back and forth a moment, helping Jo back to her feet as Valentina raised her teams’ hands in victory with a confident smile on her face.

Zack: There’ll be another day for this! Valentina getting a favorable reaction from some of these fans in Toronto, but I’m looking forward to Relentless! I want to see Artemis and Isis go at it one on one, and you can bet Artemis is ready to do it right now!

Velocity headed to a commercial break from there.

Arrive. Wreck Shop. Leave.

We go to a video where we are taken outside of what appears to be a local bar on a nondescript busy street. Heading out of the front entrance of the bar is a well dressed man somewhere in his 40s as he heads towards a parking meter. Glancing over to his car, he shakes his head as he begins to dig through his pocket for change to feed the meter.

Barfly: Stupid parking meter….the game is on, and I have to come out here and put stupid change in this stupid meter. And I don’t have enough, DAMMIT!!

As soon as he lets out the expletive, an orange haired woman appears in front of him. The fans in the arena immediately recognize her as she tilts her head to the side watching him.

Barfly: I have to put change I don’t have in this stupid thing, and I can’t even finish my beer! I just--

Before he could finish the sentence, the orange haired beauty let out a blood cry before she took a step back, and began to kick the meter relentlessly. The barfly stepped back, glancing around to see if anyone was looking as the woman kicked the meter over to the ground. She quickly picked it up and began bashing the top of it into the pavement as it started to break and change began to roll around on the sidewalk. A group of onlookers had gathered, cheering at her as she finally stopped and picked up a few coins to put in his hand…..so he could feed the meter.

Barfly: Um….thanks?

She nodded her head with a smile, screamed at the top of her lungs and took off in a charge down the street with her hair flying behind her. He glanced over his shoulder watching her run.

Barfly: Who...who was that woman?

The crowd watching in the arena began to chant her name as the words appeared on the screen.

Kassidy Is Coming To FFW….Next Week!

The deafening chants for her began to rumble through the arena as Velocity faded to commercial.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:49:24 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 11:38:42 am »

The camera heads to the ring to see the beautiful Maggie Rourke standing with a microphone in hand and a smile on her face. A quick cutaway to crowd shows Laurel Anne Hardy now sitting front row ringside.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for One Fall.

The lights shut off as the arena is hit with a eerie silence and chorus of voices rings out through the speakers.

(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom, follow me)
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom)
Cut it!!
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom, follow me)
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom)

Cut the Cord by Shinedown rips through the speakers as the lights flicker. Sylvia Crowley steps out, hands running through her hair and yanking on her long locks as she laughs to herself. Sylvia takes a moment to revel in the sounds of the crowd before cackling as fire erupts from either side of her with a deafening BOOM!

Maggie: Hailing from Irvington, Kentucky by way of Berlin, Germany.... Weighing in at 128 lbs......this is Sylvia Crowley!!

Let me tell you, I'm vicious!
Not pass-aggressive!
I got my finger on my pulse, staring straight into a hole and I'ma get it!
And I'm a savage!
It's automatic!
I got a way of making noise, the power to destroy with no static!

Sylvia giggled and licked her lips, grinning like a maniac before making her way down the ramp. Randomly she stops mid ramp and looks up, literally barking and then laughing at nothing caught by the cameras before suddenly rushing the ring and rolling in.

Zack: You’d be hard-pressed to find too many women who dominated the Ultraviolence division in the way Sylvia Crowley did. So you have to believe there’s more than a little piece of her that wants to show she could take the division over again anytime she wanted.

Mai: I think you’re giving her too much credit for having coherent thoughts more often than not. I’m not sure what Sylvia thinks at any given time.

I'm gonna make it rain, so ring the bell
I know it all too well
Switchblade on the edge of your wrist
Can I get a witness? (Witness)
Cause agony brings no reward
For one more hit and one last score
Don't be a casualty, cut the cord!

Sylva crawls to the nearest corner and sits against the turnbuckle, playing with her hair and chomping her teeth as her head tilts with an unsettling grin.

(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom, follow me) Cut the cord
(Freedom, la la la la)
(Freedom...)

Cradle of Filth’s “Feotus of a New Day Kicking” thunders out of the sound system, dousing the arena in noise as the lights turn blue and black. From the back first steps Ryan Mackenzie. As the curtain closes behind him, dry ice comes up from the stage. He turns himself towards the curtain and extends his arm, as though waiting for someone. As the music changes to something much less showy, Emma MacNamara steps out from behind the curtain, smirking as the crowd jeer her, and her title belt over her left shoulder.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland, at a weight of 140 pounds, she is FFW Ultraviolence Champion “The Pretty Little Psycho”, EMMA MACNAMARA!

The pair at the top of the ramp ignore the jeers and start their journey down the ramp, the woman about half a step in front of Ryan. The reach the bottom of the ramp and Emma heads for the stairs while Ryan pulls himself up onto the apron, and sits on the middle rope to allow Emma through.

Danger warning levels hissed out loud,
I saw the silver lining hidden in the mushroom cloud
Now I’m reeling from the shock at Ground Zero!
If yesterday you would have stood up proud,
Then why tonight are you in with the stoning crowd?
Now I breathe through the feotus of a new day kicking!

Stepping through the ropes, Emma heads for her corner where she stands on the middle rope, looking out to the crowd in silence and a deadpan expression before lifting the title above her head and hopping down to meet Ryan in the corner. The two share words as the music fades out.

Zack: Emma MacNamara finished 2016 in FFW with one of the most hard fought Ultraviolence title defenses in recent memory against Kaoru Asaka, who we’ll see later tonight. I imagine, especially with a new manager, she’s feeling on top of the world.

Mai: Probably, but I don’t think Emma dwells too much on the victories or the defeats. She seems like she concerns herself with what’s in front of her, less about what’s behind her. Plus this is not under Ultraviolence rules…..or lack of rules.

As the new ring announcer leaves the ring, Emma hands off her Ultraviolence title to her. Referee Malcolm Parks calls for the bell and both Emma and Sylvia move towards the centre of the ring, and begin to circle each other, in a cat and mouse fashion. Emma strikes first catching Sylvia with a slap that sends her head spinning and knocks the grin from her face, which causes an “OOOOH” to rise from the crowd.

Mai: That’s a bitch slap if ever I’ve seen one...and I’ve seen a few.

Zack: Emma’s already trying to get Sylvia off her game plan immediately, and slapping Sylvia may not merit the intended results. We’ll see.

Sylvia shakes her head and raises her hand to her cheek, then starts to grin before quickly advancing on Emma, who side steps causing Sylvia to end up swiping at thin air in front of her. Emma reacts quickly with a kick to Sylvia’s gut that sends her reeling back a few steps and before she can counter, Emma strikes again with a series of punches, which start to force Sylvia back until she is leaning against the ropes. The Ultraviolence Champion aims an elbow strike at Sylvia’s chest but ends up tangled in the top rope as Sylvia ducks down below the strike and to the side out of the way. The brunette wastes no time in making the most of the tangled situation and as Emma tries to free herself from the rope, Sylvia runs to the opposite ropes, bouncing off them she slams her elbow into Emma’s back leaving the Champion bent over the rope.

Zack: That elbow from Sylvia seems to have untangled Emma from the rope but I’m not sure she’ll be thanking her for it. I’m fairly positive that won’t have been Sylvia’s intention and by the looks of things she hasn’t even noticed.

Mai: After the slap she got earlier, I’d be surprised if she even notices where she is.

Reaching forwards, Sylvia grabs a fistful of Emma’s hair and starts to pull her back away from the ropes and towards her. Unseen by Sylvia, Emma clenches her fist in front of her and uses the momentum of Sylvia pulling her to swing around and aim her fist at Sylvia’s head. Emma follows through and her fist connects squarely with the brunette’s jaw.

Zack: Just like I thought, Sylvia hadn’t noticed Emma was freed and got caught off guard by that stiff right hook.

As Sylvia staggers backwards looking slightly dazed, Emma removes herself from the ropes and follows her, throwing a further punch into the same spot as the first, followed with another kick to the brunette’s mid section. With a smirk Emma grabs Sylvia’s arm and pulls her into position for a snap suplex that sends the dazed brunette straight into the canvas with a thud. Emma throws herself over Sylvia for the cover and Malcolm drops down for the count.

ONE!!

TWOOOO!!!

Sylvia manages to roll her shoulder off of the mat at the two, stopping the count.

Mai: I don’t think even Emma expected it to be that easy to put Sylvia away.

Zack: It was worth a try, but I think it’s going to take a lot more than that, for either of these two get the win.

Emma is straight back to her feet, quickly followed by Sylvia. With both advancing at the same time they tie up and begin a power struggle to gain the advantage. Using her extra height and weight to her favour, Emma forces Sylvia onto her back foot and then throws a volley of punches into her chest and abdomen, pushing her further back towards the corner. As Emma steps back to aim another kick towards the brunette’s abdomen, Sylvia dodges out of the way and spins behind Emma, to push her face first into the turnbuckle instead. Sylvia pulls Emma back by the hair, only to ram her straight back into the corner. As the brunette pulls Emma back a second time, Emma swings her arm back to try and catch Sylvia with a back elbow to the head. Sylvia narrowly manages to dodge the blow but loses her grip on Emma in the process. The Ultraviolence Champion turns away from the corner only to be met with a hurricanrana that dumps her on the mat. Sylvia rolls over and throws her arm across for the pin attempt.

ONE!

TWOOOO!!!

THR---KICKOUT!!!

Zack: Sylvia did well to turn the momentum in her favour there but it just wasn’t quite enough to keep Emma down.

Looking frustrated, Sylvia rolls away under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet on the apron. As Emma stirs on the canvas, Sylvia grabs hold of the top rope and leaps to propel herself into the ring towards the downed Champion, but rather than land the springboard elbow drop onto her intended target, she crashes and burns as Emma spots her and rolls out of the way, just in the nick of time.

Mai: Emma did right to avoid that elbow, she would have been feeling that one for a week.

Zack: I think Sylvia will be, I’m sure they heard the crash of her elbow meeting canvas all the way back in LA.

With the brunette still down on the mat, Emma took the opportunity to rub at her face, which was sporting a faint red mark from being smashed into the turnbuckle. As Emma gets back onto her feet, Sylvia starts to push herself up but Emma pounces and sits on the brunette’s back to set up a camel clutch. Sylvia’s face starts to show the pain as Emma pulls on her chin, applying more and more pressure to her opponent’s back. Malcolm drops down to ask her if she wants to quit, but after a brief pause he receives a negative response as Sylvia looks towards the ropes and starts trying to reach towards them. Seeing this, Emma starts to apply more pressure as she tries to prevent the brunette from reaching them. Malcolm again asks if Sylvia wants to quit, only to receive an immediate, stronger, no. Sylvia stretches her arm out as far as she can and grasps towards the rope but her hand closes around thin air. Struggling against the Champion’s hold, Sylvia manages to start to inch herself forward, but the effort shows on her face and she grimaces, as she once again attempts to stretch out her arm as far as she is able. This time her fingertips close around the rope and she clings onto it.

Zack: Sylvia has managed to grab the rope but Emma looks reluctant to release her hold.

Mai: She’s holding on tighter than a dog with a bone!

Smirking, Emma finally releases the hold as Malcolm reaches a count of four, she backs away slightly as Sylvia pulls herself into a seated position and rubs her tortured back. Without giving her anytime to recover, Emma grabs Sylvia by the hair and holds her in place while she throws her boot into the brunette’s head. Sylvia slumps to the canvas and Emma drags her towards to the middle of the ring away from the ropes and leaves her lying there face down, before heading back to the ropes and climbing up to the top. As Sylvia starts to stir the Ultraviolence Champion steadies herself before leaping off to land her Fall From Grace on the prone brunette, which causes a chorus of boos to rise from the crowd.

Mai: Fall from Grace and this could be all she wrote!

Emma flips Sylvia onto her back and throws herself over the top of her, hooking the outside leg for good measure. Malcolm drops down and starts the count.

ONE!

TWOOOO!!!

THRREEEEE!!!!

Malcolm calls for the bell!

Maggie: Your winner, by pinfalll………..EMMA MACNAMARA!

Zack: From the moment Emma locked in the camel clutch it didn’t look good for Sylvia. The Ultraviolence Champion, looks pleased with herself and with good reason, even though the fans here in Toronto don’t seem to share the sentiment.

Mai: What do they know anyway?

Ryan rolls into the ring and raises the arm of a smirking Emma, as Maggie hands her back her Ultraviolence title. The camera focusses on Sylvia who has pulled herself up into a seat position before cutting away.

Come & Get It

A video package shows us highlights of the No Surrender Championship match from Global Wars with Savannah Taylor defeating Starla McCloud to capture the title. From there, we find the new champion standing alongside Robby Reynolds in front of the Velocity logo.

Robby: Ladies and gentlemen, you just saw a clip from the submission match at Global Wars, where FFW crowned a brand new No Surrender Champion Savannah Taylor!

The Toronto crowd gives the blonde next to him quite the ovation as Robby looks towards her.

Robby: First of all, allow me to add my congratulations on becoming the new No Surrender Champion, Miss Taylor. Even more outstanding about your achievement that night is the fact that you were the ONLY new champion crowned on the entire event.

Savannah: Well thank you kindly for that. Coming into an event like this against an opponent the caliber of Starla, I had my work cut out for me. But that is just par for the course, as it always has been throughout my entire career. I’m in pretty elite company if I do say so myself.

Robby: It’s also worth noting how far you’ve come in just your first year in FFW. It was Global Wars last year where you made your Pay Per View in-ring debut. And now a year later, you’ve captured one of the most prestigious titles in the company.

Savannah: Funny you mention last year’s Global Wars event. Within the span of one year, I’ve enjoyed the type of success reserved for only the upper echelon of the company. The Nevaeh’s, the Caroline’s, the Leona’s and so on and so forth. Hell, the exact number of times that I have lost is less than five. Think about that for a second. This title right here? This is the result of a year of blood, sweat and tears. This is the result of one year of busting my ass against some of the best in the world. I beat pretty much everyone that they set in front of me. People may not like me. People may not like what I say. I’m fine with that. But I dare anyone to deny the kind of success that I’ve had. This championship across my shoulder? Icing on the cake.

Robby: As the champion though, you know as well as anyone that you’ve become a marked woman with quite a roster of women all after that titanium title on your shoulder. Later tonight, two of the top contenders will meet when Mileena Savage faces Vanessa Cade. Would you care to make a prediction? Is there one you’d rather face over the other?

Savannah: Marked woman? That’s been me since day one. I knew the second I won the title that I would have a line of women knocking at my door and trying to take this from me. That is just part of the business. People are always going to try and take what others have. Now as far as tonight is concerned? It’ll be close, but I think Vanessa will, pardon the pun, elbow her way out of this with the win.

Her tone drops slightly as she cranks her head to the side slightly.

Savannah: But let me make one thing clear here, Robby. I don’t care how any of us get along.  I don’t care if it’s Vanessa, Mileena, Starla, Lilly Rose or anyone else. Because you ladies see this belt right here? This is mine, not yours. I fought hard to GET this belt, and I will fight harder to KEEP this belt. This belt is staying right where it it. You are basically going to have to kill me where I stand in order to take this from me. Try and stop me.

Robby: Two weeks from tonight here at Velocity, you’ll be back in action against another woman who has been trying to climb the ladder in your division. It’ll be non-title, but if she wins, I’m sure you’ll see her in the future. And I am referring to the “Queen of Games” Jodie Gray, who employs her mandible claw quite frequently. Any thoughts as you prepare for Jodie?

Savannah can’t help but laugh softly to herself.

Savannah: The ‘Queen of Games’ huh? I’ve seen what she can do and what her mandible claw can do. I know I’ll be in for something of a fight. But, I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve that I’ve been keeping hidden for a few weeks now. Two weeks from now, Jodie Gray gets to be my first test subject. Let’s see how much of a game she thinks this match will be.

The camera zooms in on the champion’s title before we cut away.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 11:41:31 am »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is a submission rules match!

Zack: I’m gonna give credit to Maggie Rourke, who has been doing an outstanding job all night tonight here at Velocity. Coming up, one of these two women will be moving ahead in the No Surrender division to the #1 contender spot.

Mai: Well you heard Savannah say she thought it was going to be Vanessa, so if it’s not, Mileena’s not gonna let her forget it.

The lights suddenly go out all over the arena, the lights beginning to swirl all around the arena for a few moments, as confusion seems to set inside of the ring and not a movement is made inside of it while the familiar lead-in to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” plays over the PA before stopping and the following words being screamed out:

“I THINK I GOT MY SWAGGER BACK!”

Smoke begins to engulf the entire top of the entrance area from each side of the ramp before Vanessa Cade bursts out from the smoke, a great big white spotlight surrounding her as she slowly stretches out her arms out, a confident grin on her face before turning and spinning in a 360 motion with her right elbow out, letting out a war cry to a surprising amount of approval from the FFW Faithful before she begins to strut her way down to the ring, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Maggie: Introducing first…from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…weighing in at a one hundred and fifty pounds…SHE IS THE “GOLDEN ELBOW”…VANESSAAAAAA…CAAAAAAADEEEEEE!!!!!!

Vanessa then turns and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd boos her, bringing her hands together to flash her own personal logo that’s imprinted in her gloves. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the entrance and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.

Zack: Vanessa Cade has been on something of a hot streak as she rises up the rankings towards the No Surrender title. While this may not be her hometown, it’s certainly her home country and they are showing her their appreciation!

Mai: I have a feeling, Zack, I’m going to be cranky in this match. No one’s going to cheat, no one’s going to be a bitch. This makes for a cranky Mai. Well that and not getting any for a couple days.

The Canadian flag appears over the arena screens as the start of the Canadian National O Canada! We stand on guard, for thee!...

A loud ripping sound of a record needle scraping rips through the arena as Oh...Canada by Classified hits the speakers. At that point Mileena Savage finally makes herself known, stepping out from the back with a smile, albeit somewhat mischievous one. At her side was her fiance, and manager Dante Knox carrying a Canadian flag.

Uh, yeah, from the land of the lost, Trans-Canada cross
Patriotic and I honor with my hand on my heart
From the greatest of lakes to the greenest of greens
To the rockiest mountains and everything in between!

Mileena walks down the ramp as Dante waves the big Canadian flag, slapping a few hands here and there.  Mileena takes the flag from Dante and they share a kiss before Mileena climbs into the ring and races to the corner. Cilmbing up she waves the flag and holds up one hand with devil horns held high. Finally Mileena hops down and passes the flag off to Dante again as she stretches in her corner.

Maggie: And her opponent also hailing from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada coming by way of Toronto, Ontario. She weighs in at 126 lbs, stands 5’6” tall…”PRIDE OF CANADA” MILEENA SAVAGE!!!

Zack: Another of Canada’s favorite daughters, Mileena Savage knows what it’s like to hold the No Surrender title. She had it for a cup of coffee, and is aiming to change all that tonight by putting herself back in the driver’s seat.

Mai: Well this is ostensibly a number one contender match, so all she has to do is make Cade quit. But that’s not going to be an easy task, for Cade either.

Malcolm Parks checks before competitors are ready before he calls for the bell and the pair both march to the middle of the ring as soon as it sounds, meeting in the middle of the ring with Savage looking to get the upperhand as she greets her with a stiffly snapped off kick to the side of her knee. Cade’s face falls for a moment, showing that she felt the impact of the kick and Savage lands another but neither stop Cade as she throws a right and left forearm into her opponent's jaw before grabbing hold of the back of her head, jerking her slightly off balance as Savage attempted to land another kick and delivered a third and fourth forearm into her jaw before Cade spun to the side and swept Mileena’s legs out from under her, sending her down to the mat with the side Russian leg sweep.

Zack: I had a feeling we were going to see a technical purist’s dream match, and we’re already off to the races in that regard. Savage goes down with that leg sweep, but she’s already on the move!

Mai: If Cade had kicked her in the babymaker, she’d have gone down faster and not been as quick to get up.

Savage immediately rolled to the side and began to get to her feet only for Cade to catch her as they both got to a vertical base only for Vanessa to grab hold of the red haired wrestler by the wrist, twisting her arm around into an armwrench. The blonde Canadian twists the arm of her foe once more, increasing the torque of the hold before she delivers a kick right to the back of her knee, buckling the joint and forcing Savage down to one knee, allowing Cade to lean into the hold and use her free hand to double up with a shoulder claw. The slightly smaller woman slapped at the hand digging into her shoulder, only prompting Cade to dig her fingers in a little more before the red haired submissionist started to fire off closed fist shots into the side of her knee. Slowly Mileena forced herself up to her feet, only for Cade to once more react first, catching Savage with a boot into the midsection before she transitioned the arm wrench into a hammerlock, twisting the red haired woman’s arm up behind her back as she again delivered a blow to the back of her knees, pushing her forward and onto both knees. Again Vanessa focused in on the shoulder as she took the point of her elbow and drove it downwards into Mileena’s shoulder, grinding down where the shoulder met the neck.

Mai: Aside of being golden, Cade’s elbow must feel like having someone jam a knife into you as well. She’s digging it into Mileena’s shoulder.

Zack: That she is, and this isn’t how Mileena wanted to start this match. Savage wants Cade on the mat, I’m positive this wasn’t part of the game plan.

She delivered a second and a third blow to the shoulder with her elbow but Savage started to push back up to a vertical base despite those, swinging her free elbow backwards only for the Golden Elbow to take a sideways step to stay away from the attempted escape, tightening up the hammerlock a little further as she did so. Mileena quickly took advantage of her movement as she looked down, only to bring her foot up and stomp down on Vanessa Cade’s foot. The blonde loosening up the hold as she stepped back in surprise and gave the redhead enough of an opening to grab hold of the blonde’s head and drop down to a sitting position to land the jaw breaker. Vanessa reels backwards but quickly recovers and looks to again reassert her advantage by moving towards Savage only for her fellow Canadian to catch her with a throat thrust causing the blonde wrestler to gag and gasp for air.

Mai: There you go, Mileena! I know it’s legal, but I like watching people choke and gasp for air. It happens to me all the time when I call this service I know of that has these guys that--

Zack: No one is interested, I promise you. But that was a smart move on Mileena’s behalf. She’s finally starting to get uncorked here.

Savage grabbed hold of her opponent's wrist before she could recover and sent her across the ring with an Irish whip, catching her on her return with a low dropkick to the knee. The pair rolled away and simultaneously rose to their feet and Savage darted towards her, picking the leg and dumping her onto the canvas before she dropped an elbow into the side of the knee and had just been victim of the dropkick. Using her 126 lbs of body weight, Savage looked to pin the leg to the mat as she worked quickly to push away the golden kneepad that Cade had covering the joint, getting it down to her ankle before she was forced away thanks to repeated blows delivered by Vanessa’s free foot. The blonde started to get up only for her to find Savage waiting for her, driving the sole of her boot straight into the exposed knee cap, causing Cade to stumble backwards and allowing Savage to explode towards her with a clothesline that knocks Cade to her back.

Zack: Mileena’s getting to what makes her so dangerous. She’s taking out Vanessa’s leg at the knee, and you know what she’s looking to do!

Mai: Yep, she’s softening her up for the knee bar. Mileena is surgical with some of her strikes at times. I just liked her better when she cheated.

Vanessa rolled over onto her hands and knees only for Savage to grab hold of her by the ankle and as quick as a flash she placed her foot behind her knee and stomped downwards, driving the exposed kneecap into the ring mat. Cade let out a small cry of pain and Savage was relentless as she followed up with a series of five stomps to the knee before she dropped down to grab hold of the leg, holding it in place as she pushed her legs up into the air and brought them crashing down with a double knee drop into the joint. Again Mileena kicks up into the air and delivers a second knee drop before pulling Vanessa up by the ankle, hooking the leg and dropping down again to drive the kneecap into the canvas with a modified DDT. As she lands on the mat, Savage attempts to transition her grip on the leg into a kneebar submission only for Cade to fire backwards with her free leg, catching Mileena stiffly in the chest and finally in the jaw that causes her to roll away before she can get the submission locked in.

Zack: Vanessa knows Mileena’s favorite submission well, look how fast she started trying to fight out of it.

Mai: Well duh! It’s not like she wants to have that hold applied. I’d fight out of it too, probably by giving her a vaginal claw!

Vanessa gets to her feet quickly only for Mileena to deliver a running knee into her gut that doubles her over and allows Savage to hook her head and leg, lifting her up as though going for a suplex only to drop her forward as she sits out, driving the exposed knee down into the ring once again. The Pride of Canada brings the Blonde to her feet quickly, firing off three quick kicks into the side of her knee before lifting her up yet again and this time delivered a kneebreaker to Cade, pushing her back onto the canvas and quickly went to apply a spinning toe hold only for the Golden Elbow to lash out at her with her foot as she fought against it, causing Savage to begin to keep the ankle held and deliver another pair of kicks to the side of the knee causing her opponent to howl in pain. Mileena once more looks to take advantage of this as she pivots around the captured leg, tying it up in an attempt to apply a figure four leglock, that Cade sees coming as she plants a foot against Savage’s butt and pushes her away from her.

Zack: Again, Vanessa is not having any part of Mileena trying to lock in anything on her legs. You can tell she’s watched a lot of footage on the Pride of Canada.

Mai: I just look at the pictures. She has a great rack, you know. Mine’s a little better, but not everyone won the genetic spin of the wheel like me.

Zack: Or knows as many good plastic surgeons.

Savage gets her balance and turns back towards her opponent, advancing on her only for Cade to catch her around the waist, lift her upwards and surprise her with a flapjack into the ring mat. Mileena pushes up to her feet only to get a shoulder barge in the spine from her opponent before she can find her balance, sending her chest first into the ring ropes and as Savage steps backwards Cade catches her around the waist, pops her hips and sends her flying with a release German suplex. Vanessa comes to her feet a hair slower than Savage; the red haired Canadian advancing on her compatriot only for Cade to set herself and begin to snap off a series of kicks of her own, driving her boot into her side. A second and third kick find their mark before the fourth gets caught by Savage...and a heartbeat later the blonde is airborne as she lands an enzuigiri to the side of her opponent’s skull. Mileena stumbles, staggers and regains her balance as Cade gets back to her feet with her back to the Pride of Canada and with the briefest of glance over her shoulder to measure her up, the blonde leaves her feet and delivers an overhead kick straight into Savage’s shoulder backing her up another couple of steps.

Mai: Vanessa targeted that kick right to the shoulder, I thought she was going for the head.

Zack: So did I, but it worked perfectly! And now the Golden Elbow is getting her second burst of energy!

Cade lets out a roar as she rolls to one knee and powers upwards into a flying forearm that connects with Mileena’s jaw, sending her two steps backwards. Vanessa follows after her, hobbling slightly as she favoured the exposed knee and delivered two more forearms as she forced Mileena back into the corner. Cade planted her foot in front of the red haired Canadian and spun around, connecting with an elbow into the side of her head, following it up with a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh; alternating elbows with each shot before she steps forward, Savage slumping down in the corner. Cade shakes her head as she turns back to Mileena, picking the arm she was working over earlier in the match and this time as she wrenched the arm, the blonde looped it over the top rope, bringing her foot up into her shoulder blade and used both her leg strength and the cable for extra leverage as she tried to pull the joint out of it’s socket. The referee demanded that she release the hold as Mileena gritted her teeth, swallowing back cries of pain as the official used the five count before he pulled Vanessa away from the red haired wrestler in the corner.

Mai: If Mileena kept a swear jar, I imagine she’d have loaded it up with dollar bills after having to endure that!

Zack: These two are giving everything they got in their bodies right in front of a very split crowd here in Toronto.

Cade only half listened to the referee’s reprimand as she went straight back on the attack with a series of side kicks straight into Mileena’s gut, forcing her to slowly slide down in the corner against the turnbuckles. Vanessa took a moment to shake out the leg with the exposed and tried to take a couple of steps on it without hobbling before she wheeled back to Mileena and started to drive her boot into Savage’s shoulder with repeated kicks before she once more grabbed her hand, violently jerking her away from the turnbuckle pads towards the middle of the ring and once there she rolled the red headed Canadian over, dropping down as she locked in a cross armbreaker on the Pride of Canada.

Mai: Cross armbreaker! Mileena’s in trouble already, and I’m telling you one vaginal claw and this hold is broken!

Parks got down next to Mileena asking her if she wanted to quit and getting a No from the No Surrender hopeful as she tried to pull her arm free only to find that it was caught in a vice like grip. Vanessa leaned back, pulling more and more on the arm as she did so, causing Savage to cry out in pain but still refuse to quit, despite the fact that the anguish on her face and her hovering free hand suggested that she was right on the brink of tapping out. Still she refused as the crowd started to rally behind her and she started to move slowly at first, twisting, turning and contorting towards the hold, gritting her teeth and letting out a screech of agony as it pulled more at her shoulder.

Zack: How tough is Mileena Savage? She won’t give in, despite the absolute torture being inflicted on her by Vanessa Cade.

Finally though she managed to face her blonde countrywoman and with a closed fist she began to hammer away at the side of the knee, finally getting the leg to buckle that causing Cade to lose leverage in the hold and allowed Savage to get closer into her, continuing the hammer blows as she started to land blows to her side and kidneys that finally secured her the full release; Savage rolling away, holding her shoulder as she got to her feet and looked to charge Cade only for Vanessa to side step her and catch Mileena with a wicked uppercut to the jaw as she spun around. Savage took a step back following the blow only for Vanessa to grab hold of her wrist and send the red haired grappler in for the ride only to catch her on the return, lifting her up off the canvas, rotating her in midair and bringing her shoulder downwards into her bent knee for the shoulder breaker before she dumped her on the canvas. Quickly Cade dropped behind Savage as she sat up and twisting her arm into a hammerlock as she applied a bodyscissors with her legs and started to squeeze the air out of her body.

Mai: Mileena’s starting to remind me of one of those big pretzels you can get at halftime with how Vanessa’s twisting her limbs.

Zack: There’s no easy out in the No Surrender division, look at Vanessa increasing the torque and keeping a laser focus.

Malcolm Parks again got down in front of Mileena as she tried to separate her fellow Canadians ankles from around her midriff. Savage ignored the official as he asked her if she wanted to quit and began to drive her elbow into the side of the knee she’d attacked in the opening stages. Letting out a gasp and a cry of pain as Vanessa squeezed her legs together and torqued the arm a little bit more. Savage stopped her attack on the knee and swung her elbow back behind her, only to find Cade out of range with each of her three attempts to connect. The red haired wrestler looked around, trying to find an escape only for the ropes to be way out of reach and instead she jerked her head backwards, headbutting Cade across the bridge of the nose with the back of her head. She did it again, catching Vanessa once more and causing her to let go of the hammerlock. With both arms free, Savage once more drove her elbow into the side of Cade’s knee as her other hand prised the ankles apart allowing her to roll away as she scrambled to her feet.

Zack: Mileena managing to create some distance for a moment, and used Vanessa’s knee as a punching bag with those vicious elbows.

Mai: Does that make Mileena the Bony Elbow then?

As soon as she got vertical Mileena charged across the ring, hitting the ropes behind her opponent and launched herself into a chop block to the back of Cade’s knee as she stood up, sending her sprawling to the mat. Vanessa spun and rose quickly only for Savage to drop down to her knees as the blonde got to her feet, driving a fist into her knee before she started to rise, throwing another fist that caught her in the gut as she did so before Savage grabbed the side of her head and yanked it downwards into her rising knee. Cade stumbled backwards as the knee connected only for Savage, still nursing her shoulder, to follow her and deliver a front kick into her midsection. As the blonde wrestler doubled up Savage hooked her head with her good arm and an instant later dropped her face first into the ring mat with a DDT.  Savage rose to her feet and stalked around behind the rising Cade, catching her as soon as she was vertical, lifting her up and delivered an atomic drop to her. Vanessa held her lower back and as she did so Savage wrapped her good arm around her chest and dragged her backwards into an across the knee backbreaker before pushing her onto the canvas.

Zack: That’s not how you want to spend a Thursday night! Mileena’s got the upper hand now!

Mai: Yeah, and Vanessa’s got the upper knee….into her back, thanks to Mileena.

Cade arched her back in pain as the red headed submissionist circled her body only to leap into the air and come down with a double foot stomp right on top of her opponent’s already worked over knee. Immediately Cade let out a loud scream of agony and reached for her knee, clutching at it only for Savage to grab her ankle to straighten out her leg once more and delivered another series of quick stomps to the knee causing Vanessa to try (and fail) to stifle a scream every time she connects. After the third kick lands to the knee Savage spins around and drops to the canvas and into a figure four leglock, putting all the pressure on the already injured knee and causes Cade to bite her hand to stop from screaming in agony before slapping the mat in frustration as she refused to tap out.

Mai: Just give up, Vanessa. We expect it! The whole family is full of quitters, you know. I heard her uncle quit during a game of I-Spy!

Parks asked Vanessa Cade once more if she wanted to tap out only to shake her head as tears of pain began to well up in her eyes and Mileena pushed up on her hands, arching slightly as she increases the pressure further. Park asks the blonde yet again if she wishes to quit getting no answer from Cade as she cups her hand against her face. Again the official asks and this time Vanessa twists to each side, reaching for the ropes as she still seeks an escape but finding them out of reach and Savage drops back to a sitting position and starts to drive a closed fist into the knee. Cade again refuses to quit through the agony as the referee asks and this time she starts to rock from side to side.

Zack: Vanessa is refusing to let this opportunity slip away, and I think she’s got an idea working here. Cade’s starting to pick up some speed for something here.

Slowly Cade manages to build momentum with her rocking and, despite Savage’s best efforts to prevent it, rolls onto her front, reversing the pressure in the hold and instantly pushes up as she tries to do damage to Mileena Savage. The red haired Canadian beats her fists against the canvas as the hold takes effect and after a couple of excruciating moments she manages to roll to the side enough to be able to untangle their legs. As soon as she is free Vanessa rolls all the way to the outside and to a vertical base, where she tests to see if she can put any weight on her leg only for it to threaten to give way as soon as she does so; her grip on the apron keeping her upright. A moment later and Vanessa is forced to hop backwards as Savage charges across the ring and into a baseball slide that would otherwise have connected with the side of her head. Mileena landed on her feet and almost immediately the Pride of Canada received a headbutt from the Golden Elbow, followed by a European uppercut to her jaw.

Zack: Big headbutt followed by a sharp elbow right to the mouth, courtesy of Vanessa!

Mai: Mileena could swallow Cade’s elbow if she wanted, that girl has a big mouth. You could buy real estate in there, Zack.

Cade moves backward a little more only to launch herself off her good leg, swinging her bad leg upwards and into a modified bicycle kick that caught Mileena on the jaw and caused her to take another step backwards as Vanessa let out a cry of both pain and defiance as she instantly followed up by spinning forward into the Golden Elbow discus elbow strike only for her leg to buckle at the key moment causing the elbow to connect with her opponent’s chest and Cade to grab hold of the ring apron to stay vertical. Vanessa took a moment to steady herself before she lashed out with a side kick, catching Savage in the gut and doubling her over allowing Vanessa to take her foe by the head and roll her back into the ring.

Zack: Vanessa knows she’s not going to win a title shot ringside, and got Mileena back between the ropes where it counted.

Mai: They could have had a double countout, and Savannah wouldn’t have had to face either of them! Wouldn’t that have been good for her?

Savage pushed up to her feet in the middle of the ring as Vanessa pulled herself up onto the apron and used the ropes to come to her feet before she stepped gingerly through the ropes and hobbled towards the red haired woman. As she neared her opponent, Mileena turned around and looked to deliver a wicked open hand slap to her cheek that Cade ducked, quickly ghosting underneath her arm, grabbing it as she did so and turning it into a half nelson that quickly saw her take Mileena’s legs out from under her as she sent her down to the mat with a Half Nelson bulldog. Cade rolled to the ropes and pulled herself upright as Savage got to her feet in front of her and Vanessa hobbled forward as best she could and drove a soccer style kick into Savage’s chest as she got to her knees. Quickly the Blonde grabbed hold of the Pride of Canada’s hair, bringing her to her feet and grabbing her wrist, applying a wristlock only to turn it into a Gold Rush as she jerks Savage forward and into a short arm elbow strike. The came spun around to come face to face once more, Savage holding her jaw where the elbow strike connected and Cade lowered her shoulder as she drove forward, thrusting her shoulder into Mileena’s gut and forcing her back into the corner.

Zack: Mileena keeps getting her molars rattled by Cade, and now those shoulder thrusts are playing havoc with her ribs!

Mai: It’s okay, Zack. No matter who wins, they’ll probably celebrate over some poutine.

She followed up with two more shoulder thrusts, driving Savage back up against the turnbuckle pads before she stood up and delivered five knees into her foe’s gut, stepping into each one. Taking hold of Mileena by the hair, she pulled her away from the corner and grabbed her arm as she was setting her up for a double knee armbreaker only for Savage to halt her in her tracks with a kick to the knee before Mileena spun and shoved her opponent back into the corner where she delivered an open handed slap to the face with her right hand, then another with her left before she pivoted around into a spinning backhand that caused Cade to slump against the turnbuckles. Quickly Savage ducked down, wrapping her arms around Vanessa’s waist and lifting her up to sit on the top turnbuckle pad. The red haired Canadian stepped up onto the middle rope, throwing a right hand into Cade’s jaw before she grabbed hold of her leg and executed a dragon screw legwhip from Hell, sending Cade off the top rope and into the middle of the ring. Savage kept hold of the leg as they landed, taking a moment before she looked to transition through into the Ow Canada kneebar.

Mai: Here it comes, Zack! Mileena’s about to put that knee bar in place and this will be all over but the crying!

Zack: Cade’s fighting it though, she seems to know Mileena’s moveset as well as Mileena herself does!

Cade though recognised it coming and quickly lashed out with her free leg, catching Savage right in the shoulder. She lashed out again and once more caught her on the shoulder. Mileena reeled, still keeping hold of the ankle and tried to weaken her opponent with another kick to the knee cap. She tried once more to go for the Ow Canada but as she did so, Vanessa brought her knees up to her chest, grabbed hold of Savage by the hair and jerked her forward into a headbutt. Mileena tried to pull away only for Vanessa to have grabbed her wrist this time and once more she yanked her forward, pulling her off balance and onto her back as she rolled on top of her and applied the anaconda vice submission hold. Mileena refused to quit, looking for an escape only to find the ropes just out of her reach. Parks asked her again only for Mileena to refuse again and the red head tried to get her free hand in Cade’s face to push her backwards only for the Blonde to tighten her grip. Savage started to fade quickly, her movements and slowly coming to a halt. The referee got little response from Savage and so raised her arm only for it to drop lifelessly. Again he lifted it. Again it dropped straight back down.

Mai: One more time, and this thing is over! I think she’s out cold, probably dreaming about Justin Bieber!

Zack: Neither one of these two can have much left in the tank, and you’re right about one more drop though!

For a third time he elevated her hand by the wrist, holding it for a moment before he released and this time the arm went nowhere; shaking slightly as the half of the crowd behind Savage got louder and louder to rally her prompting Mileena to grab hold of Cade’s hair and roll her back onto her shoulders giving her an opportunity to bring her knee upwards and crash it into Cade’s injured leg. Their knees met a second and third time before the submission hold was released and Mileena was able to roll away from her opponent, gasping for air as she did so. Slowly the pair rose to their feet, facing each other and started to exchange haymakers; Nessa getting the best of the exchange as she caught her foe with a throat thrust. Mileena stepped backwards and this time Vanessa grabbed hold of her arm and again looked to deliver a double knee armbreaker into Savage’s shoulder only for Mileena to perfectly time wrapping her arm around her legs causing Vanessa to hit the mat with shoulders first.

Zack: What a brilliant answer right there from Savage! She’s showing you why she is a former No Surrender Champion right there!

Mai: She better get it together quick though.

Mileena shook her head to clear out the cobwebs, dropping one of her opponent’s legs before she delivered an elbow drop to the injured knee and started to transition through into a Canadian (aka Indian) Deathlock on Cade’s leg. She almost gets it fully locked in, causing Cade to scream in absolute agony and in desperation sit up and swing for wildly at her opponent, getting one leg free and swinging that; catching her opponent across the shoulder blades, forcing Savage to the mat and instantly floats over her, grabbing hold of her injured arm and a moment later had her locked in a fujiwara armbar. Quickly Cade pushes up with her good leg, pulling the arm connected to the injured shoulder upwards and backwards with as much pressure as she can muster. Mileena grits her teeth but can’t prevent herself from screeching in pain and clawing the mat in agony. Parks asks her if she quits, getting no answer from the woman as she desperately searches for an escape or any method of relief. He asks again and with no means to get release from the hold, the red haired grappler taps out. Parks calls for the bell, Cade keeping the hold locked in until it finishes sounding and the referee confirms the decision to her.

Mai: Looks like Savannah just found a partner for a playdate in the future.

Maggie: Here is your winner…”THE GOLDEN ELBOW” VANESSA CADE!!!

Zack: In one hell of a submission rules showdown, Vanessa Cade has made herself the next mandatory challenger to the No Surrender title! Savannah said she expected Cade, and now...she has every reason to feel that way.

Mai: Vanessa’s gonna need to bring the match of her career if she thinks she’s going to get past Taylor. But I’ll give her her due here, she fought and earned this one.

Malcolm Parks helps the blonde wrestler to her feet and holds her hand in the air as she continues to favour one knee. Mileena meanwhile cradles her shoulder against her side as she rolls out of the ring and Cade begins her celebration as the show cuts elsewhere.

Instigator

As the video begins, we are taken inside a nightclub as quite a few people are present, including couples dancing on the lighted floor as “Instigator” by Kaci Brown plays over the club PA system. The camera pans through several pairs dancing before fixating on a brunette dancing between two guys, both of whom are giving her their undivided attention as she dances between them. Catching a few eyes as she’s the only one with two guys around her, she seems to thrive on the attention and turns up the volume on her body language.

Dark mascara on my eyes and I've got
My black shirt and my jeans fittin' just right

The patrons continue to watch her as another couple enters the club, also looking towards what everyone is watching as they head to the bar. The brunette drawing the attention notices as well before pushing both guys off to either side to continue dancing without them and staring at the man who entered with his girlfriend at the bar.

All the girls here seem to have an attitude
But there ain't no stoppin' me - I'm in a party mood

She slips towards him, getting his attention now as his girlfriend gives her a rather curt look. She gives her a finger wave before leaning up to whisper something into his ear.

I'm an in I'm an instigator
Is that your boy? Girl we'll see you later!
I'm a try I'm a trouble maker

He gives his girlfriend a little wave before he follows her outside the club, turning towards him to press he hands to his chest as he looks down expectantly before she shrugs her shoulders and pushes him off. Shaking her head, she heads up the sidewalk into the night, leaving the guy to his very angry girlfriend standing at the entrance.

I'm a try I'm a trouble maker
One boy - two boys - three boys - and I...
I'm an in I'm an instigator

As she heads into the night, the video fades to black as we see the words on the screen.

Scarlett Silver Is Coming to FFW

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:44:50 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 11:46:08 am »

A Visit from the Champ

Our scene opens up with a shot of the capacity crowd of the Air Canada Centre. As the crowd eagerly anticipates the main event of tonight's show they're given a surprise as “Yellow Flicker Beat” by Lorde begins to play throughout the building. Boos begin to rained down from the crowd, but in a surprising twist there also seem to be some light hearted cheers mixed in. Everyone's on their feet as Silas Mason, dressed in his usual attire of black suit and cowboy hat sauntered out with a smirk on his face. Behind him was the reigning FFW Champion Nevaeh Summers who walks to the edge of the stage and holds up her FFW Championship. She then walks across the stage to the other end and does the same thing as Silas chuckles at the sight.

Nevaeh eventually makes her way back to him as both jovially make their way down the ramp. There's defiantly a pep in their step as they walk up the steps and enter the ring. They soon walk around and both seem amused at the reaction they are currently getting. Nevaeh puts her title on her shoulder and keeps looking around as Silas brings the mic to his mouth

Silas: Ladies and Gentlemen of the The North allow me the undeniable pleasure it is ta introduce ta ya tonight the greatest wrestling specimen walking this green earth today. The athlete who wows the masses every time she steps inside the squared circle. I am proud ta give ta ya all truly “The World's Finest”, YOUR FFW Champion herself, NEVAEH SUMMERS!!!!

Nevaeh took a step forward and held her title in the air, then did a bow. She stood up straight once more, grinning from ear to ear as she took a step back and put the title on her shoulder once more. The crowd continued with it’s mixed reaction. Silas couldn’t seem to help but point it out

Silas: Well Toronto seems more receptive to great talent than other places we’ve been. Granted there are some of ya trying ta deny it, but that shows the world does have idiots everywhere. That’s ok though cause while there may be some of ya who boo, jeer, cry, bitch about Baby Peach and her dominance, ya know the one thing ya can’t change?

Silas now gestured to Nevaeh, more specifically the FFW Championship on her shoulder.

Silas: That this lovely and prestigious title is gonna remain right where it is. I mean look at what Nevaeh did ta achieve the goal we set out. Three FFW Hall of Famers were defeated, she had one of the most brutal matches FFW has ever seen and came out victorious. And ta wrap up the tremendous year she defeated the woman ya all wanted ta annoint as the great one. Leona Vega was looked at as some juggernaut who was gonna wrap up the greatest year in FFW history. She was gonna hold three titles and dammit she would be seen as the best in this company

Silas paused and now showed off a big smile

Silas: But what she got instead was a reality check as the woman who is the Best, The Finest in all the land, put her down and retained the FFW Championship. That’s what a true warrior does. She takes down challengers to the throne and validates all that they are about. Nevaeh Summers has done that throughout her career folks. She looks at the FFW roster and knows what she needs to do. There is only one athlete who can stand at the top, who can be regarded as the best.

Silas paused once more, a wry smile appearing on his face at this point

Silas: But of course in this industry there will always be a few people who are out of touch with reality. Who want ta live in a fantasy world. Leona and her supporters did that mighty, but no one has ever come off more foolish than Eileen Amaro. I mean look no further than that cute little saying she’s been going on about for abit now. “I Am Professional Wrestling”

Silas laughed openly about it while Nevaeh mulled that over in her, lightly shaking her head as she did

Silas: Really? You’re professional wrestling? What a high standard ya got there Eily. And ya know what if ya were wrestling in some country overseas or just another company here in the states. Hell if ya were strictly just a member of the SVW roster it might be a passable offense. But ya have the audacity ta make such a remark in FFW when Nevaeh Summers is a part of the company? Wait excuse me she’s not just part of the company, she’s at the damn top of it!

This caused Nevaeh to again hold her title up, even walking towards the ropes and looking at the camera as she did

Silas: Eileen Amaro we have dealt with your ignorant ass before so ya know what’s about ta happen ta ya, or ya should. Yer disrespect is not something..

But it is right at that particular moment that a certain hip-hop, high energy beat begins to play over the PA system, as multiple white lights begin to swirl and strobe around the arena as the LCD screen comes alive with the images of a young figure walking towards the screen in a blue hoodie, sweatpants and boxing gloves, walking slowly and forward with a purpose as they begin to shadow box until throwing a right straight towards the screen, a loud “WOO” coming across the PA system as the words “EILEEN AMARO” appear on the screen before Eileen Amaro walks out of the curtain and onto the entrance stage to...surprisingly enough, a rather mixed reaction with the boos portion overwhelming the cheers at a certain point here.

Glancing around at the sold-out crowd in Toronto, Eileen Amaro has on her brand new “FIGHT AMARO FIGHT” t-shirt, sweatpants and tennis shoes to go along with it. The reaction itself doesn’t seem to phase her, as her eyes avert to the center of the ring and the two people standing in it...but the weird part of it all is that she is not quite alone this time around, as another man with a mysterious grin on his face walks out right behind her, dressed in all black and twirling a cane in his right hand before standing right beside Eileen Amaro - the both of them seen as having microphones in their hands. Both Nevaeh and Silas looked at the man with intrigue and concern on their faces, as the man in question being the first one to speak up:

Huh : Ladies and Gentlemen, Members of the Jury…

The mysterious figure in black begins to pace the stage, his eyes all seeing, piercing the crowd as that smirk on his face grows ever wider, his gaze ever wilder, his movement fluent as he darts his cane as if conducting a classical sympathy.

Huh: My name is Bobby B. Barabbas…

He pauses, breathing in the fumes of the audience as if it was the most intoxicating drug, cane twirling in his hands.

Barabbas: And I am here, with great pleasure and honor, to present to you…

He drops to a knee, one hand upon the floor and the other holding his cane in Eileen’s direction.

Barabbas: … on hand and knee, the woman that will be known, from this day, back to the first day and until your last day AS… ‘Professional Wrestling’. She is the woman who will take steps where footprints do not exist, leaps to heights never reached and climb to mountains that none have ever dreamt to climb. I speak of this, not just of belief, not just of confidence, but… because.

He pauses in his words, his smirk growing ever wider as his eyes waltz between the pair within the ring.

Barabbas: Just because. It seems so simple, and yet the urge to hear such an explaination, the dying plea to listen to reason before madness consumes you… It is so strong. Ever so strong. And, whilst I kneel here, a man whose sole purpose in life is to spread the word, the truth, the gospel… I find myself without a stone to carve this out with. And why? Why? The salesman, standing at the door of destiny, with a product, THE product that can and will transform the entire industry. I pitch it to you. I sell it to you. I make you believe in it. Want it. Need it. Crave for it and what? I don’t need to?

There is feigned look of shock upon his face and the hint of a smirk appearing on Eileen’s face, as she watches the man who she has brought forth continue his introduction to the FFW Faithful and most importantly, the two suspects in the center of the ring.

Barabbas: What you see before you is what you see before you. Every word I have spoken about this young woman is the truth, not decorated, not fabricated, never duplicated. She IS the future of the industry. She IS the industry. And whilst you, Mason, play the game and play the words and play the role… You play. Nothing but play. You are a salesman, like myself, but I deliver an honest, truthful and worthy product… And you may be successful with your pitches and sales, but like the Wolf of Wall Street, you will only get so far selling penny stocks until you are stood in front of the jury...

The crowd, not quite expecting that punchline at the end, all actually end up gasping at the last barb. Nevaeh just found herself staring at Barabbas, seemingly taken aback by what he just got done saying, as well as his mannerisms. He was certainly different than what she had come across in her career. Silas for his part seemed appalled by everything the man stood for. As they kept looking out at them soon a smirk on Eileen’s face grew as she took up the microphone and spoke up for the first time.

Eileen: You look a little hot under the collar there, Champ. Take a deep breath. I know Bobby over here is a charmer but he’s spoken for. Unlike Silas over there, who we all know can’t get a date to save his life. Speaking of which, how is my favorite Carrier Boy these days? Screwed over any more innocent young women to make yourself feel more like a man? Or have you finally gotten that vasectomy so that the world doesn’t have to deal with your offspring over the next few generations?

While nowhere near as eloquent as her manager, the crowd in Toronto seems to give this one a pass as there are a few laughters...but along with it, some visible booing is overheard as well from them. Silas is starting to get animated as he raises the microphone to his mouth.

Silas: Oh ha ha ha, I forgot how funny ya was there Amaro. Always with the kneeslappers. It’s a well known fact that women are drawn ta me like a bee is ta honey, but that is beside the point…

The crowd lets out a groan at Silas remark as he now points to Barabbas

Silas: Just who in the hell are ya and what makes ya think ya can walk all up in here and start spitting that nonsense? Ya don’t seem ta understand what’s going on out here do ya? Allow me ta fill ya in. I’m Silas Mason and I’m the greatest manager in professional wrestling. That ain’t me talking smack, that’s me talking fact jack. Ya make the claim that ya standing next ta “professional wrestling”?! Ya want ta lay claim ta Eileen there being the premiere talent in this sport today? Well ya better open them eyes fully and realize that the best doggone thing going today is standing in this ring and her name is Nevaeh Summers. I know talent when I see it Barabbas and understand that where we stand today ya backing the wrong woman, but hey ya go around selling what ya need ta. At the end of the day I’m being proven right, just like I always am. But don’t take it just from me allow The World’s Finest here ta let ya know as well.

Silas now handed the microphone over to Nevaeh to yet another mixed reaction from the crowd. She looked at Barabbas with one more glare before looking at Eileen

Nevaeh: So this is where ya got that cute little phrase from huh Eily? Is this who got ya into believing ya could be the best? Well ain’t that so sweet. I guess Eily’s fans, or whatever is left of them from the sound of the people here tonight, can give you a big thank you Mr. Barabbas. Ya helped get Eily here a strong push, cause believe me she really, really needed it. Why it was just a year ago that Eileen was so full of confidence. She had not a doubt in her mind she was gonna walk into Relentless a year ago and show everybody that her opponent was gonna be humbled. She was gonna lay a big ol’ ass kicking on that woman and leave no doubt as to who the better woman was.

Nevaeh now paused, smirking a she looked at Eileen.

Nevaeh: And then I beat her ass and have been cherishing that moment ever since. How bout you Eily, how have you been feeling since that night?

Eileen: Almost bitter enough to walk up to that ring and break your fucking neck.

The response was sudden. Sharp. Shocking, even to the Toronto crowd. There are no boos at this point emanating from them or even cheers. At best, a few fans around the front rows shouting and screaming according to their preferences but the cameraman’s shot is fully focused on Eileen Amaro, as she points to the center of that ring. Nevaeh has lost the smirk now as she just stares at Eileen.

Eileen: But that would be easy, Nevaeh. Easier than you or Silas could ever think. I could easily deny us a date with destiny and rid this company of one of Toronto’s “problematic faves,” taking us one step shy of eliminating the filth in professional wrestling that this city adores such as people like Valentina Lozano and Christian Kane…

A very audible, loud pop for both names in question.

Eileen: That said, it’d deny me the satisfaction of being the one to not just knock you off of your ivory tower but to watch you throw all of the tantrums known to men and to sulk like the petulant, spoiled little child that you truly are when I take that FFW Championship away from you. And make no mistake, Nevaeh Summers. One way or another, I will be the one responsible for you losing that FFW Championship. As for Bobby and his presence at my side, quite frankly, I do not speak for the man. He is plenty capable of doing it on his own but there’s a reason he will be in my corner moving forward, never missing a beat…

Bobby, on his feet, head tilted back as he lets out a bellow with his curls dangling down. He pauses, a slow turn towards the ring.

Barabbas: Let me be blunt, here at a time when feelings and thoughts and the will to act are at their most high. It is known for you, Silas, known for you to be right there at your client's side. Honourable, of course. Faithful, of course. Loyal, of course. But what stops myself, honorable, faithful and loyal to my client, from doing the exact same thing?

That grin, that grin of his as he took a confident half step forward.

Barabbas: The difference between us, Silas, salesman as we are, is that whilst you sell and sell and sell, would you be willing to go that extra mile, that step that none will take in order to finalize such a sale? I do wonder if truly, you would sacrifice your every whim, every thought, every word and action for your client? Are you willing to play dirty? Are you willing to do what is necessary? Are you willing… to do so when the man who willingly crawled through broken glass, who fell through fire and flame and hell itself for what he believed in… Is stood across from you? I do wonder, such wonder, would you be willing to go to the lengths I would go to? After all, you are words with accent, nothing more, nothing less…

Barabbas’ eyes are fixated upon those in the ring. Silas was staring back at the man who seemingly had grown an intense amount of disgust within the Texan

Barabbas: … and whilst the Pied Piper may play a merry tune, what you find at the end of the road is not song, nor dance, nor merriment. What you will find is madness that even you, supposedly sound of mind and reason, will be able to handle. For I am not just a voice, I am not just sales, I am not just the messenger…

The cane is pointed, fixating upon Silas himself.

Barabbas: … I am the man who awaits your judgment. And then the sentence will be passed.

Silas was still looking at Barabbas with disgust, but he did take a step back from the ropes. Nevaeh was left standing near the ropes as she looked at him for a moment. She was just looking at him with a blank expression when she began to speak again

Nevaeh: You have a way with words Mr. Barabbas and it’s easy to hear that you are a man with supreme confidence. That you believe every word you have spoken is the gospel, just like Eileen has.

Nevaeh quickly turned her head to look at Eileen, still sporting the blank expression for the moment

Nevaeh: Yeah Eileen I’m well aware of how serious this is to you. I know you meant what you said earlier about breaking my neck. Just like you’ve meant every time we’ve tweeted the past month. “Obsession” was the word you used right? Is that what you are Eileen? You’re obsessed with beating me and taking this title? That’s swell, but understand something Eily. Understand that the woman who holds this knows what it takes to get it. I know damn well what it took to be able to hold this right now, how tough it was. I had to fight my ass off to finally get it. I had to go over the line to get another shot at this and I did it because i wanted it badder than anything else in this world. So when you talk to me about being obsessed understand that I know all about it. I’ve shown what I’m willing to do to win this title and I’ll keep doing everything possible to keep it. I show no mercy to my enemies Eileen. I’ll maim you, break you, bleed you, there is nothing off limits I will do to my enemy to make sure my arm is raised at the end of the night…

Nevaeh now suddenly paused for a moment. She looked off for a moment before speaking again

Nevaeh: Though I will say that over the past year you have shown a different side to you. “The Tsunami” is no more. Instead we have a woman who loves to “fight” and seemingly that means till the bell rings. That was seen clearly at When Worlds Collide. There you were in the ring against a woman you claim to be your best friend, who looked like she may have been seriously hurt..and yet instead of showing care and concern, you just grabbed her and laid her out. And why? To send a message to me!? I got to say even to me that was pretty low there. But hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do right? Ya gotta prove that nobody is getting in your way. But there is somebody in your way Eily, somebody that ya say ya want ta destroy but saying and doing are two totally different things. Everything you say is with the HOPE that you can beat me. I say it cause I KNOW I can win. I knew it a year ago, I know it now, and I’ll always know when that it comes to us, I’m just simply better than you.

Another set of gasps and this time, Eileen’s expression has shifted into something showing not so much a blank stare with a gaze intent for hatred but a level of pensiveness within her, as she took in a deep breath and let the silence hang in the air before Amaro speaks up once again, her words sharp and yet, carrying a semblance of weight from her last match-up with her.

Eileen: It’s like I said before, Nevaeh. ...If I was willing to go to that level with my best fucking friend…just imagine how far I am willing to go when it comes to YOU!

Her stance straight, her resolve found, she points at Nevaeh Summers, Bobby following her gaze with a gleam in his eyes.

Eileen: The verdict has already been passed. The time and the place do not matter. But when that time comes, when that place is set in stone...make no mistake, Nevaeh Summers...I will take what is mine by any means necessary! Because I am Eileen Amaro...I *AM* professional wrestling...and you? You’ll just be an afterthought when I am done with you...

Lowering the microphone and casually letting it drop at her feet, Eileen Amaro’s hands move down to her waist, making a motion for the championship belt that Nevaeh Summers now holds as her gaze doesn’t leave the FFW Champion while doing so. Nevaeh responds by holding her title in the air yet again while shaking her head. Silas for his part is pointing at Nevaeh while yelling at Barabbas “this is the real star dammit.” The Pied Piper merely shakes his head, following his own client as they exit and the cameras go to a commercial break.

Velocity returns from the commercial break, and the cameras take us back down to ringside as we see the beautiful Maggie Rourke waiting patiently with a bright smile on her face.

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break of the evening, and just in time for our main event here in Toronto. There’s some significant history between members of these two teams.

Mai: You mean all the issues Andi & Bianca have had with one another in Future Shock? Yeah, I have a feeling we’ll revisit that before this is over.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is your MAIN EVENT of the evening!

The lights in the arena go almost out, allowing yellow and blue strobes to take effect as the quietly intense opening of Rev Theory’s “Something New” starts over the speakers. On the sound of the notes, the crowd jeers and from under the stage, The Brazilian Storm, Bianca and Mel, are lifted.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...

The two friends look to each other, grin and fist bump. Looking out around them, they continue to grin at the reaction they’re getting. From there, they begin their walk towards the ring.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!

Ignoring the outstretched arms of fans who want a high-five, the Brazilians make their way to the ring, where Mel pulls herself onto the apron using the ropes, and Bianca stops right under her, where the two rogues strike a pose, with Mel taking a soft dip of a bow, and Bianca opening her arms wide.

Maggie: Introducing first/And their opponents… From Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre, Brazil… MEL AVILO… BIANCA SALVADOR… THE BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Mel then steps into the ring and Bianca rolls under the bottom rope right afterwards. The two of them then make their ways to opposite turnbuckles, both climbing on the second rope and staring at the booing crowd, diminishing the negative welcome they’re getting from the crowd their own way before they hop back to the ring and meet once again in the center of the ring, sharing another fist bump, before they retreat to their corner to strategize.

Zack: This team was a major force to be reckoned with during the Global Wars series last year, and they impressed management enough to give them a chance to earn a tag title shot here tonight.

Mai: I’m pretty sure they are the only team to come out of Global Wars and stay together as a tag team. The rest have all went back to their own devices.

IKU ZO!

[Cue the chiptunes and 8-bit sprites! Coming dashing out from the back is Andi Takata, hopping about excitedly, while her partner Kaoru Asaka follows behind at a more reasonable pace....]

Maggie: INTRODUCING AT THIS TIME, AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 280 POUNDS... HAILING FROM AKASAKA, TOKYO, JAPAN...

[As Kaoru crouches at the top of the ramp, Andi takes off towards the crowd to get them dancing along with her, side to side!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE RAGING INFERNO OF FEMME FATALE.... KAORU. BLLLLAZING RAAAAGE ASAAAAKAAA!!

[Asaka springs up with her fist high in the air, and walks down to the ring, past...]

Maggie: AND HER PARTNER, HAILING FROM THE GREAT COSMOS...

[Asaka tries to get past Andi to get to the ring, as she's hopping around and excited to be here!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE THE INTERGLACTIC IDOL PRINCESS..

[Andi positions herself! Step out, arm up.]

Maggie: THE "LUCKY STAR" ANDIIIIIIIII TAAAAKATAAAAA!!!!!!

[POSE! Crowd loves it! Then both girls slide in under the bottom rope, and make their way to opposite turnbuckles.]

Maggie: TOGETHER... THEY ARE.....

[Wyld Stallyns? NO! The girls ascend the turnbuckles!]

Maggie: THE BUUUURNING STAAAAAAR EXPREEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

[And they climb down from the turnbuckles and get ready for their match as the music fades down.]

Zack: The reigning and defending Unity Champions didn’t leave Global Wars the way they’d hoped on either half of the team. But it’s hard to feel too sorry for them when they are on top of the mountain of FFW’s tag division!

Mai: I’ve never felt sorry for them. How they can find that hunk of man candy Max Sato disgusting is beyond me. They’re just cold blooded, Zack.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell as Maggie takes the Unity titles with her back to the timekeeper’s table. Both teams discuss a little strategy before Andi tells Kaoru she wants to start, and points across at Bianca to which the crowd approves. The “Typhoon” rolls her eyes as Andi calls her out to start the match. Salvador asks the crowd if that’s what they want, to which she gets a resounding yes….and then steps out onto the corner. This clearly amuses Mel for a moment as Andi looks to the crowd, giving Bianca nothing but boos. However, this opens the door as Mel catches Andi with a running forearm as she turns around. It knocks her backwards before the powerhouse starts hammering blows across her back with both fists clasped together.

Zack: These fans in Toronto are not overly enthusiastic about Bianca’s courage as they wanted to see her and Andi, but she’s got all she can handle with the Season Five Champion instead.

Mai: Bianca’s got nothing left to prove against Andi. Last time they met, she beat her up in the ladies’ restroom and left her laying.

The anger on Mel’s face was apparent as she hammered Andi to her knees. She quickly forced her back up into a front facelock before driving repeated knees into her head. Finally releasing her, she stood her back up and sent her with a whip into the corner. Andi crashed chest first as Mel barreled in behind her with a corner clothesline, and crushed her against the corner yet again. A quick snap of her arms around her waist preceded Mel hurling Andi with a release German suplex to the canvas. Avilo got back to her feet to a chorus of boos from the crowd, which brought a smile to her face as she turned towards the co-holder of the Unity titles. As she leaned down to grab her though, Andi began to fire shots into her abdomen one after another. They stunned the powerhouse for a brief moment, allowing Andi the chance to grab her head and deliver a jawbreaker that sent Mel backwards into the corner. The space princess got to her feet, running at Avilo with a corner dropkick before she climbed up onto the second turnbuckle and raised her fist to a roar. Andi then proceeded to drive ten fists into Mel’s head before hopping down, and letting Mel stumble out of the corner. Takata hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, ad coming off with a second rope bulldog that drove Mel face first into the canvas.

Zack: I think Mel may have taken too long to soak in the disdain of the crowd, and got her jaw jacked for it from Andi!

Mai: She’s taken a lot worse than this before, she’ll be fine. Besides I don’t mind if Andi wants to keep her face down on the mat, look at the ass on that girl!

Andi pulls Mel by the leg towards the corner when she tries to get up, tagging in her partner as Kaoru steps through the ropes. She leaves her feet immediately to deliver a double knee drop into her chest before she pulls Mel back to her feet. A trio of European uppercuts rock her backwards before Asaka fires her into the neutral corner. Mel strikes back first as Kaoru darts in after her, running up the ropes to deliver a shining wizard to the back of her head. Avilo hits the mat with a thud before Kaoru goes for the cover, and hooks the outside leg.

Zack: You could hear the snap of Kaoru’s boot on the back of Mel’s head, and the Brazilian Storm may be about to be sent to the end of the line in the Unity rankings!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Bianca was about to step through until she saw Mel kick out just after the two count. Kaoru got back to her feet, and measured a diving elbow drop into her chest.

Mai: I’d like to thank the cameraman for the angle of the cover he shot, and would like to request it in a 8x10.

Kaoru glanced over to Bianca cautiously as she went back to her corner before pulling Mel back up with her. Avilo was clearly stunned as Asaka began to fire chops across her chest repeatedly, causing her to stagger back with each shot until she was in the BSX corner. Kaoru tagged Andi back into the match as they took turns chopping her across the chest...rapid fire and picking up speed. Eleven chops landed before Kaoru finally stepped out, and Andi dropped Mel with a lungblower out of the corner.

Zack: Machine gun-like chops from the Unity Champions, and Mel Avilo’s chest is getting lit up like a Christmas tree!

Mai: Ah well, just means she’ll have to wear more low cut tops for a few days. Men everywhere, you’re welcome.

Andi got back to her feet quickly, jerking Mel up by the arm and continuing the punishment by firing kicks into her body repeatedly. It doubled the Season 5 Champion over in pain before Takata took off for the far side. As she rebounded off the ropes, Bianca laid in a kick to her lower back that froze her in her tracks. Mel caught her breath, and charged across with a massive lariat that flipped Andi and sent her to the mat. Avilo rubbed her chest in pain with a scowl on her face towards Andi before she tagged in Bianca.

Mai: Now Andi’s getting what she wanted. How generous of Mel! Here comes Bianca into the match, while Mel looks for some kind of skin cream since Andi and Kaoru chopped hers off!

Zack: I think Andi wanted he when they were both fresh, but be that as it may, you’re right! Bianca is fresh as a daisy, and Andi just flipped like a bedsheet on Mel’s way out.

Bianca put the boots to Andi before scooping her up over one shoulder to deliver an Alabama slam. Takata bounced off the canvas before Salvador stepped onto her hair, grabbed her arms ad began to pull her up. The referee counted to four before she let go...only to do it all over again to another four count. Salvador pulled Andi back to her feet, scooping her again over one shoulder only to deliver a snake eyes in the corner. Andi staggered out of the corner as Bianca spun her around, and drilled her with a spinebuster. She quickly grabbed the outside leg, and rolled into a cover before the referee fell to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Zack: A spinebuster all the way from Porto de Allegro there for Andi, but not enough to net the Storm a Unity title match just yet.

Mai: That’s fine. Bianca loves beating on Andi, it’s kinda become a hobby for her. Some people collect stamps, ya know?

Bianca pulled her back to her feet, and applied an abdominal stretch. The referee dropped down in front of Andi, asking if she wanted to submit but got a negative answer to that. Bianca started to drive clubbing blows into her chest and ribs, causing the space princess to shout in pain but still refuse to submit. Fisk continued to ask as Bianca reached behind her with her free hand, only for Mel to grab it and increase the pressure intensely. Andi’s face showed it as well as Mel pulled on Bianca’s hand from her corner. Fisk glanced around just after Bianca put her hand back at her side with a smile on her face.

Zack: Why does he think that the top rope is shaking? That’s not usually what happens in this move, but the Storm are taking every advantage they can get.

Mai: These arenas are awfully drafty. Someone may need to go close a door, so the wind will stop getting in here. I mean it is called the AIR CANADA Centre, after all.

As Fisk dropped back in front of Andi to check on her, Bianca reached behind her again as Mel once more took her hand to increase the pressure. Andi’s face froze as she was in abject pain before Fisk went around the other way to catch her in the act. He kicked their hands, causing Bianca to jerk hers away in pain before Andi countered with a hip toss to the canvas. Takata dropped to her knees in pain as well, trying to pull herself together as Bianca was beginning to get back to her feet. She went to grab the alien before Andi rose up and boxed her ears. That definitely wobbled the “Typhoon” before Andi grabbed her head, bouncing off the ropes with a tornado DDT! But she didn’t get up quickly as she held her ribs in pain on the mat while Kaoru pounded the top turnbuckle to rally the crowd as she shouted for her partner to tag.

Zack: You can hear this capacity crowd here in Toronto trying to will Andi back up to make the tag, and Kaoru’s leading the chant over there in the BSX corner!

Mai: If she rolled over on her right after that tornado DDT, she might have gotten the win. But it wasn’t meant to be, unlike a great desire I have to motorboat Mel’s chest to help it feel better!

Andi rolled onto her stomach, and began to look for her corner. She finally spotted it, and began to crawl in that direction. Mel shouted at Bianca, also reaching her hand out as she was far closer than Andi was to her team corner. Salvador began to stir on the canvas, clutching the back of her head for a moment before she rolled towards Mel and made the tag. Andi lunged into her corner as Mel came into the ring to stop her, only for Kaoru to make the tag to a roar from the crowd. Mel stopped in her tracks as Kaoru came into the ring. The “Atomic One” charged forward, and began to trade wild right hands with Mel in the center of the ring. Mel began to get the better of the exchange before she pushed Kaoru backwards. When she stepped in to grab her, Kaoru pointed to Mel’s chest. As Avilo looked down to see what she was pointing at, Kaoru blasted her with an uppercut to the face that floored her!

Zack: Kaoru’s not gonna win a fistfight with Mel, but she can damn sure outwit her! What an uppercut to the face!

Mai: Mel’s molars may be a little looser now, and she may have to slide her nose back into position after this is over too!

As Avilo stumbled backwards, Kaoru hit the ropes and came back with a running dropkick to her face that put her on the canvas in a heap. She quickly dove into the cover.

Zack: That’s the RADAWAY!! If Mel’s not unconscious, draw an S on her chest!

Mai: I’ll do it!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The referee’s hand never made it to three before Bianca dragged Kaoru off the cover. The Toronto crowd booed louder still as Kaoru got back to her feet. Meanwhile, Andi ascended the top rope and came off with a flying clothesline onto Bianca! Takata unloaded with piston-like right hands that brought the crowd to its feet.

Zack: I think Kaoru had it right there, but Bianca made the save! And….AIR TAKATA JUST LANDED IN TORONTO!!

Mai: What’s she doing in there? She wasn’t tagged in, neither was Bianca but she’s blonde so it doesn’t count!

As Andi hammered rights into Bianca’s head, Kaoru circled around behind Mel and waved her to get back to her feet. The fans were on their feet in support of the Unity Champions as Mel began to slowly get up again.

Mai: Mel needs to get out of the ring…..NOW!

Before Mel could turn, Kaoru went to grab her. But Mel shoved her backwards instead and fed her a flash kick to the face when she got within range. It staggered the Unity Champion before she stumbled into Mel, who scooped her up for her gutwrench driver! She quickly dove on top of her for the cover as the referee slid into position.

Mai: LOOK AT THAT!! Kaoru took too long!

Zack: That’s the MEL-BOMB!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Andi tried to get to her, only to be restrained by Bianca as it became official!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell to a chorus of boos from the Toronto crowd as Bianca helped her partner to her feet, both sharing a wide grin.

Mai: The Brazilian Storm made good on the chance, look at your #1 contenders for the Unity titles now!

Maggie: Here are your winners……….THE BRAZILIAN STORM!!

Zack: They may not like it here in Toronto, but you’re right! Mel & Bianca made the most of a golden opportunity and put themselves in the top spot for the titles!

Mel gave the crowd an obscene gesture at their response before they looked over to the Unity titles that were being handed back to the BSX on the floor.

Mai: Enjoy them while they last, girls! It won’t be long before Mel & Bianca come and take them just like they took this match tonight.

Zack: What a way to start 2017! The Storm are in the driver’s seat of Unity contention!  And don't forget Future Shock returns Tuesday LIVE inside the Future Shock Arena! We’ll see you in Beantown!

As the girls point to the Unity titles with wolfish grins on their face amidst a hostile Toronto crowd, Velocity fades off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: