Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 04:24:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 13

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 13  (Read 307 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 17, 2017, 09:36:20 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
January 17, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on a pair of legs in heels and a miniskirt as they head down a hallway. Cut inside a classroom where we find more than a few recognizable Prospects, such as Ji-Hu making a loud noise sucking her Slurpee, Sophia Pike in the back row texting as she kicks the desk in front of her over and over. The girl in front of her, Harley, shakes her head and looks like she’s about to do something about it as she glances to the teacher at the front of the class writing on a whiteboard. Sitting just out of shot is a brunette playing a Sonic 3DS game with a rose across her desk. Cut back to the woman in the hallway as the camera pans up to see it’s Brianna Singer. The redhead glances both directions before she pulls the fire alarm with a smirk. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play immediately. The girls in the classroom bolt out of their seats towards the door, and outside.

As they pour out, a hand is shown smacking the side of an old truck door before the camera pans up to see Mallory in the driver’s seat as she looks over to Gillie reading a book. Caitlyn & Mandy Gray hop onto the truck bed before it takes off. The camera pans left to see Valentina & Isis stepping into a limousine. We cut to clips from Future Shock itself, showing Angelina hitting her Avenging Angel, Freya in a referee’s outfit throwing punches, Missy picking up a chain of the mat with a smile on her face, Bianca burning rubber out of a parking lot, Sienna pacing back and forth angrily in the ring, Katie Day hugging fans at ringside, O.E. pulling out a zip tie, and finally Anna screaming at the referee to ring the bell.

The video cuts next to what looks like an old barn as all the talent approaches, with Ashleigh Powell pulling the doors open for them. Off to the side of the barn is what looks like a parked...space ship with an orange ninja inspecting it curiously. Inside we find Cereza looking up at a double ring with a cage around it, a choir singing and surrounding someone they are obscuring from the camera. The camera then shows Qilin trying to hand pamphlets to the talent as they head inside, while Carmen stands at the top of the loft looking down towards them as they enter. The final image is overlooking a woman’s shoulder as she brings her hand up to form a fist when cockroaches begin to come out of the ground before the Future Shock logo appears on the screen.  

From there, we cut inside the arena as the camera pans a very vocal crowd, while fireworks erupt from the stage. The camera resumes showing the fans holding up signs such as: “Pimp My Ride, Mallory”, “Dance For Me, Cereza!”, and “Can I Put A Ring On It, Sophia?” The cameras head down to ringside, where we find Zack Hudson and Lyn Dallins.

Zack: Welcome, everyone, to the brand new Future Shock Arena! You are hearing the enthusiasm and excitement of a capacity crowd here in Boston as Future Shock starts 2017 with one hell of a bang! Zack here, and I’m with my new broadcast colleague and a man who has been following Future Shock closely for years. Lyn Dallins, welcome to the booth as Future Shock kicks off 2017!

Lyn: It is a pleasure. Ladies and gentlemen, to my esteemed colleague, it is an absolute pleasure to be here with you.

Zack: We have a big show on tap tonight with three matches, including our main event as Sophia Pike puts the Aspire Ring on the line in her first defense against Gillie Barnes. Lyn, Sophia isn’t going for three wins. She wants out of Future Shock in the worst way. And if the graduation poll doesn’t do it, that Ring will. But she has one steep hill to climb in her first defense!

Lyn: The Emerald City Siren is out to escape by any means necessary. Malcolm warned us about that... Ehem, we’ll see how Strike’s pupil takes to the technical artist.

Zack: We’ll also see Freya return to a Future Shock ring for the first time in a while when she goes one on one with Sunny. And wherever Sunny goes, we know Qilin is not far behind.

Lyn: I was actually given a pamphlet earlier today. I can't help but be reminded of Mormons.

Zack: I’ve also been informed we have a new member of staff here that will be revealed as the night progresses. I don’t know who that is, but I’m looking forward to find out.

Lyn: Can't be any worse than that jerkoff they hired to replace Linda and be carried by you in the booth.

Zack: This is gonna be fun already, I can tell! Let’s get things going with our opening match! Take it away, Gaby!

The cameras immediately head up to ringside to see the beaming Gaby (in a short skirt, of course).

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall!

As the opening bars to Misfit by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain. The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning.

Gaby: Introducing first....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at 126  pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles. She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, then grabs onto the top rope with both hands and leap frogs over it to land in the ring. She raises her hands up waving to the fans.

Zack: Can you tell Caitlyn is excited to be part of Future Shock or what? A former fitness instructor, I expect Caitlyn will have stamina to burn in her debut tonight.

Lyn: I have to admire a woman who stops to take some pictures with the fans. Athletic and charitable! I think she's going to be a welcome addition.

The opening riff of "Red Balloon" by Charli XCX begins to play and the crowd are on their feet, already dancing along to the catchy beat and when the chorus ends and hits into the first verse of the song, Katie Day appears on the ramp with four red balloons, two in each hand, behind her would stand Alexander McIntyre, a look that screamed "What have I got myself into?" planted on his face. Katie bobs her head from side to side as she stops in the middle of the ramp and right as the chorus hits again, tons of red balloons burst through the sides and into the crowd.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the lovable, the ever hug-able, she brightens up everybody's life with just her smile alone, accompanied to the ring by her mentor and manager, Alexander McIntyre; here's Katie Day!

Zack: You could almost say Katie is a Future Shock veteran at this point. She’s been part of the show for well over a year now, but lately going by her videos, she seems to be having to control herself a bit.

Lyn: The big question is if it's that veteran instinct taking over Zack, tempering the excitement... Or if it's a growing weariness in being lost in the shuffle and realizing just a smile and a hug isn't enough.

Referee Stephen Wilson heads towards the ring, and calls for the bell immediately to start the match. Both women meet in the center with Caitlyn offering a handshake to Katie. She gets one in return before the pair lock up in the center of the ring. Caitlyn begins to push her backwards a couple steps before Katie delivers a short knee to her ribs to stun her as Day steps back and starts firing a flurry of kicks towards the body. Each of them connect with the former fitness trainer before Caitlyn misses the last one, thanks to a duck into a leg sweep that takes Katie down onto her back. Storm hops back up about as quickly as Katie does before Day takes her arm, and whips her across for the ride. But Storm counters it, sending Katie into the corner before she charges in after her. Katie ducks the contact, and pops back up only to find no Caitlyn….who is doing a handstand on the top turnbuckle. Katie glances around until she sees her before Storm executes a flying headscissors to snap Katie to the canvas before she nips up to her feet with a wide smile on her face.

Lyn: Excellent sportsmanship there at the beginning but that doesn't stop Caitlyn from doing a bit of showmanship and there's the headscissors!

Zack: Caitlyn with a handstand on that turnbuckle, and I have trouble just staying on the sidewalk sometimes!

As Katie began to get to her feet, Storm spun her around and sent her flying with a deep Japanese armdrag takedown. Day popped up again, only to get a second and then a third from Caitlyn before a mule kick in the ribs doubled Katie over...and a big running kneelift to the head put her right back down again. Caitlyn immediately sat her up, pressed her knee into her back and started to pull back on her arms in a surfboard variation.

Lyn: Modified surfboard stretch, also known as the Romero Special in some circles and Storm is using it with impunity!

Zack: Caitlyn is showing a lot of skills here for someone as new as she is, using her natural flexibility and trying to wear down the High Chieftess of Huganomics.

Caitlyn continued to pull back on her arms, trying to drive her knee further into Katie’s back. Katie tried to pull her hands forward to relieve some of the pressure. But as it began to work, Caitlyn fired a headbutt into the base of her neck and brought those arms around her throat into a straitjacket with her knee still firmly planted!. Katie’s face tensed as she was now being choked with her own arms before she got her feet under her and began to push up to her feet. Caitlyn tried to bring her back down before Day pulled her hands forward...and caused Caitlyn to drive face first into the back of her head. It dropped Storm to her knees as Katie tried to get her breath back as the usual smile had drained away from her face.

Lyn: Straightjacket surfboard there but Katie’s escaped it and... Ah we’ve seen this before Zack. That smile has gone the way of the Dodo.

Zack: I think Katie may have envisioned the start to this match going a little bit differently, and that hasn’t happened. Look at that expression right there.

Caitlyn held her forehead as she got back to her feet, offering Katie a handshake as she turned back towards her. Katie took her hand,....and jerked her forward into a headbutt to the face. Day began to unload with furious elbow strikes to her face one after another. She fired her into the far side corner, causing her to crash chest first before Katie charged behind her and delivered another elbow strike to the back of her head like a rabbit punch. Caitlyn bounced into the turnbuckle clutching her head before Katie grabbed a handful of hair and dropped her with a reverse DDT. The smile now a scowl on her face as her nostrils flared repeatedly.

Zack: Look...at that. Good Lord!

Lyn: Ey tell ‘em why you mad? Go ‘head, tell ‘em. If looks could kill we’d be celebrating the life and times of Miss Storm but we’ll settle for wincing from that vicious DDT.

McIntyre looked up at his student with wide eyes as Katie paced back and forth, pulling Caitlyn back to her feet to pepper her with more elbows to the mouth. A short knee to the ribs bent her over before Day bounced off the near side to deliver a running neckbreaker. She immediately went for the cover, grabbing the leg in the process as Wilson went to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Storm got her shoulder up in time as Katie mounted her chest, and began to pound her head into the canvas repeatedly with a vicious expression on her face.

Zack: First near fall of the night, and Caitlyn still had more left in the tank. Look at Katie pounding her head into the mat like a basketball at the Garden not far from here!

Lyn: Day has picked her target and is sticking to it. Very simple choice with that running neckbreaker, simple but viciously effective and she's going to keep on keeping on.

Day got back to her feet, taking a few deep breaths as she seemed to be taking deep breaths to try to calm herself down. She talks to herself a moment, the deep breaths getting slower and slower until she looked as though she were calmed again. Meanwhile, Caitlyn was starting to get back up behind her. Katie turned around towards her, and apologized...catching a discus clothesline from Storm that knocked her backwards into the ropes. Caitlyn tried to pull herself together before she began to fire off several kicks of her own and then into a jumping knee to the head that rocked Katie against the ropes. As Day staggered backwards, Caitlyn rolled her up into a small package! Wilson dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Zack: Caitlyn kicked out there. Katie was trying to calm herself down, I guess….and Caitlyn made her pay for it. I can’t really blame her for it.

Katie kicked out after two as Caitlyn got back to her feet, trying to get her wits about her before she took off towards the ropes. As Katie rose, Caitlyn went for a bicycle kick and got missed the mark as Katie moved. Storm caught her leg in the ropes, causing them to wrap around it and snap her upside down. Wilson went to help her as the camera zoomed in on Katie’s face, once more a scowl contorting her features as she looked over her shoulder to see Caitlyn...and smiling at the sight.

Lyn: Zack, I’d like to change my earlier statement on Katie growing weary. That isn't weariness. That's certified schitzo. Storm got hung up on the ropes andon a dime, Katie’s grinning like it's Taco friggin’ Tuesday.

Zack: We have never seen Katie like this. I know she’s been wondering why she hasn’t won the polls to graduate, and I think it’s eating at her!

As Wilson tried to free Caitlyn’s leg, Katie shoved him out of the way, grabbed the top rope to tighten the grip and stomp away at Caitlyn’s body repeatedly. The stomping only intensified as Katie continued, actually causing the referee to grab her around the waist and pull her away from Caitlyn. Katie’s face tensed up as she rubbed it again, apologizing to him before backing up a few steps to try to calm herself again. The fans began booing her now as she held her face in her hands.

Zack: The referee literally having to pull Katie Day off her opponent just so he can get Caitlyn free from the ropes. Katie is in a state unlike I’ve ever seen her.

Lyn: What’s amazing is she truly does look apologetic about it. One moment she's trying to wreck Caitlyn, the next moment she looks as though she's about to give herself a time out. I can't imagine what McIntyre is making of all this but let's worry about Storm for now!

Wilson finally gets Caitlyn’s leg free, letting her drop to the mat as she holds her knee in some pain. Katie continues to rub her face, sliding her hands away slowly as she looks around at the crowd that is clearly unhappy with her. She turned around, looking at them and apologizing again. Shaking her head for a moment not wanting to hear it until she finally shoot her head, muttered something to herself and rolled out under the bottom rope. Day grabbed Caitlyn by the legs, and jerked her around the post before….Katie Day applied a figure four around the ringpost and causing Caitlyn to shriek in pain as Katie’s face was seething!

Lyn: it's like a switch in this woman’s head! From targeting the head now to the legs and Katie is trying to cripple Caitlyn! This isn't going to win you the match, if you weren't aware! I'm just saying!

Zack: Katie’s coming unglued, and Caitlyn’s paying the price for it! It wasn’t supposed to be like this at all, this was supposed to be a match between two fan favorites...not like this!

Wilson left the ring, and began telling Katie to break the hold. But Day kept it applied, pulling against Caitlyn’s knee with all she had. The referee began to count her down, reaching five finally and calling for the bell.

Zack: Katie Day...has been disqualified! I never thought I’d say that!

Lyn: Future Shock has gotten a little dimmer tonight...

Katie continued to work the submission as Wilson reached down, trying to forcibly break it himself as Caitlyn shouted in pain. Day fought against the referee for a moment before he finally broke the hold, and she got back to her feet to start towards the ramp.

Gaby: Katie Day has been disqualified, therefore your winner….CAITLYN STORM!!

Lyn: If Katie thinks she proved something, she's sorely mistaken. All she's done tonight is ruined her reputation in the eyes of these fans and painted a target on her back that you can bet Caitlyn will be zeroing in on.

Zack: What on Earth has gotten into Katie?! She’s…..she’s coming back!

Katie shoved the referee away with an elbow to the ribs, and slapped on the figure four a second time. McIntyre wheeled around the corner, trying to talk to her as Katie started pulling up like a sit up off the floor as she pulled on Caitlyn’s leg.

Lyn: McIntyre is trying to reason with his client but she's... I think she's out to take Caitlyn’s career from her. To hell with think! That's what she's out to do.

Storm was in agony before Mandy Gray bolted down the ramp towards the ring. Day finally let go again, walking around the other direction and pressing her hands to her ears at the chorus of boos from the crowd.

Lyn: Here comes her tag partner and Mandy is blazing down to the squared circle! Day left McIntyre in the dust... With her hands over her ears.

Zack: She doesn’t want to hear the reaction she’s earned from this crowd. Katie Day has started 2017 in a way I never thought we’d see.

McIntyre chased after her as she headed up the ramp, putting her hands to her ears to block out the crowd before she headed backstage with the cameras following her. She blazed past more than a few production people, and a very thoughtful looking Kyle Kilmeade as he watched her. The show heads back to ringside as trainers and Mandy are helping Caitlyn out of the ring.

Lyn: Was that... No, I'll pretend that wasn't him. The crowd sounds like they're happy to see the back Katie and Caitlyn getting a hand.

Zack: Our medical team and her tag partner are helping Caitlyn to the back. We’re gonna take a break, and be right back, folks!

Future Shock headed to commercial from there.

Seeing Double

After the commercial break, we head elsewhere within the Future Shock Arena and find reporter Sara Wilson with none other than a familiar brunette who begins to get quite a few boos from the packed crowd in the arena.

Sara: Future Shock rolls on here in its home at the Future Shock Arena in Boston. And I’m joined by a woman who left a definite impression the last time we saw her when she laid out April Evans and Angelina Fantastica. Missy, welcome to the new home of Future Shock.

Missy: Thanks Sara. It’s good to be here, the place looks good, although must say the temperature in LA is a little more preferable at this time of year.

Sara: I don’t know if you’ve had a chance to see the rundown sheet for the next show, but you are scheduled to meet the other woman you attacked on our last show. You faced Angelina Fantastica at When Worlds Collide, but in two weeks, you’ll meet Season Eight Champion April Evans one on one. As you know, April’s also been having some issues with Sunny much like you have.

Missy: Attacked makes it sound so ugly, I much prefer to think of it as introducing myself. I had a brief glance at the rundown sheet, so yeah, April... just another hurdle I need to jump on the way to Whiplash. I have nothing personal against her, but that’s neither here nor there. I am aware that April’s had her own issues with Sunny, but honestly, is there anyone that doesn’t have issues with her? Sunny is a walking issue.

Sara: Some of the Future Shock fans I’ve spoken with feel as though you have become just like the woman you can’t stand, that being Sunny. They base it on unprovoked attacks like the one we saw on the last episode. Do you feel you’re following in Sunny’s footsteps unintentionally?

Missy: No, I do not. I actually take offence at being compared to her. Was my attack really unprovoked? Maybe the people on the receiving end of it weren’t the ones to be provoke me, but I had been provoked. Twice I was on the receiving end of shady losses, it just became obvious that being nice isn’t the way to get things done. So I stopped being nice….simple.

Sara: Are you concerned that Sunny or her ..herald, I guess...Qilin will be in the arena in two weeks when you face April one on one?

Missy: I..no, I’m sure that won’t be an issue, at least I don’t think it will be. No, I’m sure there’ll be measures in place to keep them away...I need to check that out.

Sara: Are you aware that your twin sister, Cassandra, was spotted earlier before I came here to conduct this interview?

Missy: Where? Cassandra has no business here.

Sara: She had just stepped into Adam’s office when I passed her on the way here to talk with you actually. I’m not sure what it’s about though, because she closed the door about that same time.

Missy: Sorry Sara, I’m going to have to cut this short, I have just remembered somewhere I need to go.

Missy turns on her heel and heads off down the corridor at a fast pace, obviously agitated. On that, we head back to the ring.

Adapt or Perish

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena. The crowd stirs in anticipation to see who is coming out. But then it escalates into a thunderous round of boos as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp, almost deafening. With Valentina wearing an eye catching white designer jumpsuit with black stiletto heels and Isis sporting a red tank top, over a black leather jacket, white jeans and black over-the-knee biker boots, the women are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as begin to walk down the ramp towards the ring.

Once they get to the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring, giving dirty, menacing glares to the people at ringside, including the commentators. After doing so, Valentina makes her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring; with one guy standing on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring before going inside. While this happens, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go towards the corner of the ring and demand microphones from the ring announcer, which they receive without hesitation.

Then Valentina and Isis make their way towards the center of the ring and having to take in the negative reaction of the sold-out crowd, two which they could care less about. Valentina opens her mouth to say something, but stops before she says a word. She then turns to Isis and motions her hands to the red haired giant, giving her the floor as the crowd continues to let them have it. Isis takes a few seconds to give the crowd an evil glare before beginning to speak.

Isis: We’re here.

The crowd continues to rain their boos down on the ladies. Valentina rolls her eyes in response and pays attention to Isis as she continues.

Isis: Did you really think that Future Shock would have their first show of the New Year without the women who has DEFINED Future Shock? Forget the fact that it was I that ran roughshod over this brand for a good part of 2016. Forget that it was I who held the Future Shock title and defended it more than any other champion before me and did it better than anyone before me. Overlook the fact it was I that had not only the people here talking and eyeballs on this brand, but the ENTIRE wrestling industry.

Valentina nods her head in agreement while the crowd continues to shower their boos down on the ladies.

Isis: But that’s exactly what you’ve been trying to do haven’t you? Though that it is no secret that Ascension has been forcibly reduced in its numbers, you could not have been happier, especially all the women in the back. The storm is over, there is no need for fear. Here’s the problem with that….several problems in fact: 1) Of the members of Ascension that were eliminated, the ones who wished have gone away have not. 2) The storm has now been upgraded to a monolithic catastrophe. And you can best believe that if you all haven’t reached the peak of your fear of us yet, you will be. Because no matter how prepared you think you are or how strong the restrictions & restraints management think they have against us; Ascension has, and always will have, our shadow cast upon Future Shock. And NO ONE will be immune to our wrath.

The crowd continues to let out the displeasure as Isis turns over to Valentina, who begins to speak.

Valentina: That’s right no one. You know as much as Isis has had to engage in her journey in the Future Shock brand, I have had my fair share of drama here as well. And to be honest with you, I am beyond sick of it. I mean, if I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard people chastising Ascension ending the wrestling career of Ashleigh Powell, you would all be millionaires. Going through this ridiculous nonsense these past couple of months, damn it felt like being in some low rated soap opera. But what really boggles my mind about all of this is how clueless all of you are; thinking the worse of something without seeing the bigger picture. And I want each and every one of you to listen carefully to what I say next for I know how intellectually inferior you all are.

The crowd fires back with a louder round of boos showing their offensiveness over Valentina’s insult towards them.

Valentina: The fact is this: it was done to inspire all of you. We did away with that average and boring peasant for your benefit. Future Shock is a brand that can do great things with the right people involved in it. Women who could take this “developmental brand” to places it wouldn’t dare to go. And for all of you, a brand to get excited about and you all get behind these women and their movement to make it great….women like US! And what do you do, you throw your support to those cookie-cutter, audience pleasing, “happy to be here” skanks who aren’t worthy to lick our boots clean, ESPECIALLY Ashleigh, the one you all seem to love soooo much. So much that, in fact, you fired some of them up into going on some revenge crusade in Ashleigh’s name in an attempt to make us suffer. But that was then and this is now. And if you all have been keeping score about the many threats of those women to drive us out of Future Shock, well, where are some of them now?

Valentina whips her ponytail to the side while Isis nods her head in approval. Meanwhile, the crowd shows no mercy in their disapproval of the duo.

Valentina: When are you all going to get it? You need us in Future Shock; women that you can idolize and worship, both figuratively and literally, so you can keep your relevance in society. And if you’re too proud to do it, we’ll simply make you. If you want to continue to dislike us, we’ll give you something to dislike us even more. You all should know by now that we do what we want & whatever we want. And do you know why? Because like it or not, understand this one important truth….we OWN Future Shock. And that means we OWN each and every one of you.

With a smirk, Isis pounds a fist onto her hand in supplement to Valentina flashing her perfect smile, complimenting her last remark. The crowd, on the other hand was less than enthused about it as they continue to shower them with their boisterous negative heat.

Valentina: Just like last year, Ascension is going to be the focal point of this brand. And speaking of focal points, there has been a lot of buzz going around about this upcoming Tag Team division in Future Shock. And for the past couple of weeks, there has been a rumor going around that Isis & I are going to be a part of it. Well, honey, it’s not a rumor. Not only is Ascension going to be a part of this division, we are going to RULE it. And those that get in our way, prospect and or alumni, will be dealt with and be put in their place.

As the crowd continues to boo, Valentina & Isis brings their attention to the camera.

Valentina: No matter how hard you try. Or how many more obstacles you can come up with, none of you will escape the inevitable. And this year, you will have no choice but to see the direction that will define this brand; with all of you at OUR feet….and Future Shock in OUR hands.

At this time, Valentina & Isis come closer to the camera, allowing it to allow the camera to focus on her stone faced-demeanor, letting those who are watching that not only they’re putting them on notice but they mean business.

Valentina & Isis: Adapt or fucking perish, bitches!

The ladies drop their microphones and prepare to leave the ring, with Isis stepping over and jumping down and Valentina using her personal stairway. With “Destroy & Conquer” playing in the background, Valentina & Isis make their way up the ramp, allowing themselves to hear the thunderous boos from the crowd and not caring to respond to them.

Welcome to Joshi Idol

“Yeah, yeah, yeah... What up Looch! What up D-Block!”

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the Eighth Chamber Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a football jersey over her ring gear and a surgical mask. As “Dirty Ryder” (Ratatat Remix) by L.O.X. plays through the arena sound system, the crowd boos O.E. all her way to the squared circle from. She walks down the ramp, leaps onto the apron before climbing up to the top turnbuckle and flashing a pair of middle fingers as Mai Hotaru applauds her. O.E. rolls into the ring and glares around before pulling her surgical mask down. She motions for Mai to come into the ring before she leans up against the ropes.

Zack: O.E. Ayano will be on yet another graduation poll and Lyn you have to wonder if despite some successes against the likes of Kassidy and Diamond Kat, she isn’t beginning to feel frustrated, even insulted... Leading to her declaring war on all the alumni, including Andi.

Lyn: ...I’m sure she sees herself as some sort of poor, underprivileged youth. Saying that leaves the worst sort of taste in my mouth, man.

O.E.: Aight, check this out folk. Hear what we about to do RIGHT here in Boston...? The very first ever JOSHI IDOL FREESTYLE WARFARE EXTRAVAGANZA!! At this point in time I would like my opponent, that bitch ass bitch, that mark ass bustah, that garbage ass garbage--

Mai Hotaru slowly puts a hand on O.E.’s holding the mic and leans the device her way.

Mai: We get it, O.E.

The Eight Chamber Orochi frowns at Mai and then rolls her shoulders with a gangsta lean and shoulder roll.

O.E.: Very well then. I would like at this time to call my opponent for tonight’s freestyle battle to the ring. Takata! Come catch these verbal hands, fam!

After a moment, a beat kicks in. Boom, bap. People quickly start clapping along..

# As we go way beyond sky's the limit and you know who we are
We shootin' for the moon and land on the stars
Let us land on the stars, let us land on the stars, Let us land on the stars #

Zack: Well, that’s not Andi’s music, but here she comes!

#We 'bout to do it real big like outta this world and we takin' it far
Shootin' for the moon and land on the stars
Let us land on the stars, let us land on the stars Let us land on the stars, let us…#

Indeed, Andi runs out onto the stage, dressed in a hoodie and track pants, along with her mask, all bearing the proper color scheme and amount of stars to qualify. She throws her hands up as two cannons shoot starry glitter over her, the stage, and anyone close enough to it, letting the light hit it…

#Now don't you think this shit's outrageous?
At this point if you don't see I'm one of the greatest
I play the long time up in the league with the majors
In every history book they add a couple more pages#

#Like about the way I take 'em through stages
On different levels, peep the way it read on the gauges
Regardless I'ma love 'em, I don't care how they hate us
No matter how they try, see they could never replace us#

Andi is taking her time, slowly dancing her way towards the ring, and showing off her fresh new outfit to fans, with O.E. starting to wave her down to the ring… to which Andi replies by switching up her dance move to something a little more cripwalk.

#Like mommy always said beware of the dangers
Embrace genuine love, be careful of strangers
'Cause when you are the best they try to weaken and change us
They don't recognize at first but always do when you're famous#

O.E.: Yo hurry that ass up fam! Just cuz you space ain’t mean I got time!
Andi shows complete disregard for O.E’s demands, flipping her off as she dances her way down some more. We’re not exactly sure where she got the moves either. Mai does her best to keep the Ayano from jumping out of the ring to get the Space Princess.

#Like I live my life bold and courageous
And invest my time and always calculatin' my wages
And let me lead the march, they'll probably start to parade us
Because you know that I'm comin' to save us!#

Lyn: I’m not sure what gang signs those are she’s trying to do…

Zack: Maybe it’s her intergalactic posse?

#As we go way beyond sky's the limit and you know who we are
We shootin' for the moon and land on the stars
Let us land on the stars, let us land on the stars
Let us land on the stars#

Andi hops in the ring, still flipping off OE as she moves past, and over to a turnbuckle for her pose for the crowd. Again, Mai tries to keep her from smashing Andi right there and then.

We 'bout to do it real big like outta this world and we takin' it far
Shootin' for the moon and land on the stars
Let us land on the stars, let us land on the stars
Let us land on the stars, let us…#

Finally the music fades off, as Andi swags her way back to the center of the ring…

Andi: WHAT’S UP BOSTONNNNNN!

As Andi gets her cheap pop, she approaches O.E., giving her a silly look.

Andi: Star power in the hizzle! You mad? Dawg? Mad dog! Get it?

O.E.: Don’t be talkin’ bout my cousin like that fam!

OE is triggered into reaching out and piefacing Andi backwards, at which point Mai steps in to block Andi from a quick and ready retaliation.

Mai: Children, please. Space Princess, if its all the same to you, I’ll be judging this uh... ‘Rap Battle’. God knows I’m about the only Asian with street cred in this company.

While the crowd laughs, O.E. nods with a smirk... Not seeming to realize that the comment was actually a jab at her from her own manager. Mai shakes her head in silence as she looks back at her client before she takes the microphone. Andi’s face puffs, recognizing the statement, but… honestly, she’s probably right and Andi knows it.

Mai: Right. You both will have about one minute to get your point across of whatever you want to say. At the end of it, we’ll let the crowd decide who won this freestyle battle.

O.E.: Ey, ey! Say the whole name!

Mai:This... Joshi Idol Freestyle Warfare Extravaganza.

Andi nods her approval at the use of the proper marketing.

Zack: There are many times in life I would never want to be Mai. I think this chalks up to one of them.

Lyn: I guess the “Lucky Star” and “Eight Chamber Orochi” can agree on one thing. Branding.

Mai: Before the show began, both competitors chose the beats they would be dropping lyrics to. Alright, O.E. you’re up.

The lights in the arena dim slightly, save for three spotlights that fall on our two amateur rap artists and Mai. Through the sound system, the obligatory Mobb Deep ‘Shook Ones’ instrumental begins playing (because of course O.E. has to rip off the movie 8 Mile) as she nods her head with the microphone in hand before pointing an accusing finger at Andi.

O.E.: Now Senpai, you never heard of me,
absurd of G, A real queenpin to a T,
But this ain’t about the weapon I clean,
No alphabet needed when I’m on liquor and lean,
I’m obscene, the mighty, the major,
And you lookin’ like a two-star movie with Bill Hader.
This ain’t no trainwreck, but please believe I’ll teach ya,
Treat you like any extra at the end of Jack Reacher.
Because space princess, you’re out of your zone,
Ain’t a Liverpool fan so expect to walk alone.
I’m Capone, the Brute You Fear, the wear and tear,
Ain’t Soso or Angie, check me from front, not the rear.
Wicked Witch of the West Side, baddest boo,
You can catch these hands, and little Hitano too.
You could put every fan got against me,
And I’ll come at you with the fiyah of a thousand emcees.
It’s O.E., I’m brolic, I’m colic,
Too expensive even for worst shopaholic,
I’ll verbally dropp you on Uranus,
Watch you sit and cry,
realizin’ ‘I’m Blue da ba de da ba die!’

O.E. continues the ‘da ba de da ba die, da ba de da ba die’ away from the microphone but by now the crowd has pretty much had enough of the Eight Chamber Orochi’s rapping ‘skill’. Mai rubs her jawline in silence as though questioning where Ayano dug that up as the Boston crowd continues to boo while ‘Shook Ones’ fades out.

Lyn: That woman just tried to mix one of the greatest rap song instrumentals of all time with Eiffel 65. I demand justice. Get me Adam on the line. I want this woman fired and blacklisted from wrestling forever.

Zack: Now it’s Andi’s turn and the crowd I think is ready to hear she can do. I didn’t know Andi was a rapper until today, but I’m sure there are many things a space alien... And an idol, can do that I wasn’t aware of.

Andi gives a golf clap for the efforts of the Ayano.

Andi: Not bad…. Well, maybe kinda bad. Actually it was terrible. BOSTON ARE YOU READY FOR SOME REAL HIP HOP?!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEAAAAAH!

Andi: WARM MY BEAT UP, DJ!

As the odd choice of what can only be described as Ievian Polka Trap Music starts up, Andi starts dancing in time with the 808 beat, getting in rhythm, waiting for the point in the track where she starts.

Andi: Lookie here, young Ayano, I'm about to be heard,
all that fakin' funk you talkin, got me thinkin' you're absurd.
You're a hot prospect, and you're out here for respect,
but you best to watch your step, before you step up and get wrecked!
So I hear you got a problem with the alumni from the top,
Only here to harass you, and stop you like a cop.
But you know that ain't the case, I can put that all to rest,
We keep the Future poppin', cuz you Shockin' with the best!
And if you don't face the best then you never will get better
but props for stepping up to me, and being a go-getter.
But you better hope for your sake that you're tougher than leather
Your hopes of beating me? Hahaha, no, never!
I'm major, I fade ya, you are not even a player.
You may think you are street but I'm the one with all the flavor!
So savor! Just step back and take it in,
I'm hot like rocket fuel and I'm blasting off again!
You might think your hot, trying to blow up on my spot,
but i think you better back down before you go and get got
Now you ain't getting votes, or going to main roster.
You get nada, you ain't graduating with this class-aaaaaah....

Andi wags her finger at the poll hopeful, with an all-too-happy grin.

Andi: Yeah, I can keep goin’ becuase this beat never ends,
Shout out to people here, I got like 20 thousand friends…

Cheap pop again?

Andi: Don’t worry about a vote, because you really don’t feature.
And now I’m done with this rappin’, so get out. Bye, Felicia!

Andi holds the mic straight out in front of her, dropping it on the mat, and then waving ‘bye bye’ with the same hand. From out in the crowd as they cheer, there’s one particular loud voice that goes ‘OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!’ heard over many others as O.E. looks a bit red in the face.

Lyn: I think that’s what they call ‘schooled’. Now here’s Mai to check on who the crowd is voting for.

Mai holds a hand out over O.E’s head. As to be expected, there’s just a solid level of boos as the Eight Chamber Orochi glares at the crowd before hopping on the ropes and flipping them off, inciting only more vitriol. With a sigh, her manager then holds a hand over Andi’s head, which gets a response of loud cheers.

Mai: Well... There you have it ladies and gentlemen. The winner of the Joshi Idol Freestyle Warfare Extravaganza... “LLUUUUCCCCKKKKYYYYY SSSTTTAAAR” ...Andi Takata. ...Now let’s never speak of this again.

Mai raised Andi’s hand as the Boston crowd cheered that much louder, causing the prospect to retreat to a corner and with hands gripping the ring ropes, began to bang her head up against the turnbuckle repeatedly... Before stopping herself and gripping her head in pain.

Zack: You get the sense that O.E. thought she was going to have this one in the bag.

Andi of course, doesn’t notice kouhai, she’s too busy celebrating! She hops up onto the turnbuckles and does some more hip shaking for the people, and then hops down and turns right into-

A stiff thumb to the eye!

Compliments of the Eight Chamber Orochi of course.. What, you were expecting something more impressive? As Andi is left rubbing her face, Ayano kicks across the side of the head with a Gamengiri style knee strike (because if you’re going to rip off anyone, rip off Whiskey’s Shatter Soul Strike) before she turns around and raises her arms to booing crowd, seeming to feel much better about herself. She continues to parade around to the boos, soaking it in at this point.

Lyn: O.E. proving to be a sore loser through and through. That is about the most unliked woman on this Prospect roster. Even using her more infamous cousin’s maneuver isn’t winning her any fans.

Zack: Nor does it seem to be as effective! Look at Andi!

Indeed, Andi wasn’t left laying long, as she gets up not too long after, being pretty fresh still, and after regaining her bearings, walks up behind O.E. with the most delightfully angry (and yet completely kawaii) face she’s ever made, and taps her on the shoulder. Ayano takes a moment to register what’s going down, and as she turns around, catches about 100 slapping hands from Takata as she flailed against O.E, sending her back against the ropes. Having her backed down, Andi launches a kick towards O.E. abdomen, then another, before sending her across the ropes full speed, before moving fast herself, handspringing from the other side, and going for the SPACE CRUSHER!!!

….only to have O.E. put the blocks on and slip away right before Andi could drop her, rolling out to the floor to even more boos.

The Eight Chamber Orochi is shaking her head, on all fours before she pushes herself up and wags a finger at Andi. Mai joins her up the ramp as she continues mouthing off. O.E. can be heard saying, “Nah fam. Ain’t my time... I see you Takata. You gon’ get touched. This ain’t the last” and so on as the crowd boos, demanding satisfaction of the ‘former Future Shock champ and Unity tag champ wrecking fools’ variety. Takata stands in the ring, calling for her to come back with her arms open, the words “There’s nothing stopping you but you, come get it!” being yelled back, before Andi shakes her head, clearly not getting this resolved.

With that we jump to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 09:44:43 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 09:39:18 pm »

Getting A Pop

As the video comes to life, we see the rain-soaked streets of the big city as people move to and fro along the sidewalks with traffic in the streets. The camera zooms in behind one woman with purple hair and follows her as she chews some bubble gum. As she turns the corner into an alley, a rather sketchy looking fellow follows not far behind her. As they get deeper into the narrow alley, he pulls out a switchblade.

“Hey sweetcheeks…” His voice calls out to her as she stops in her tracks. The bubble she was blowing pops in her mouth. She stops in her tracks, shaking her head though she doesn’t turn around. “Wanna have some fun? I see something I like…”

She glances down to her shorts and the rest of her attire before she turns around to face him. The camera view immediately switches behind her as the scummy fellow likes what he sees. “Goddamn…” He says as he looks her up and down. “Don’t struggle and you might like it…” He says as he advances towards her.

The purple haired woman shakes her heajd again and raises up her hands before making fists with both of them. He gives her a very curious look before he notices cockroaches swarming out of the sewers through grates and start swarming over his entire body. “WHAT THE F--”

He doesn’t get to finish his sentence before she charges towards him, running up along the wall to his side parkour style to deliver a roundhouse kick into the side of his head. It staggers him forward as the cockroaches immediately begin to crawl off him before she executes a reverse rana that drives his head into the asphalt. She kicks his switchblade down a grate before the cockroaches return from where they came. She turns on her heel, and continues on her path as another bubble blows from her mouth.

Coming Soon to Future Shock....

The Second Coming

The video cuts back to the live show as we are taken outside the Future Shock Arena where quite a commotion is stirring. As people pass by on the street across from the arena, they see a choir singing a hymn in front of the door as arena security stands inside the door refusing them entry. As the camera pulls back, we see a rather loud man (with a beard down to his stomach) wearing a sandwich board prophesying the Savior’s arrival with a sign reading “SHE HAS RISEN - 2:11”

Zack: This is outside the main entrance to the arena, and I see Adam has taken steps to keep these people from interrupting another show. Security’s got the doors covered.

Lyn: She.... Has Risen. Huh. They’re still going on and on but good move on Adam for trying.

The choir continues to sing in their blue and black robes with the Future Shock lightning logo on the front and back of their robes. They sing “She Has The Whole World In Her Hands” at the top of their voices as the man in the sandwich board shouts at the security team behind the door that the Savior is only here to save Future Shock and won’t hold them responsible for their actions.

Lyn: ...Are you as creeped out as I am, Zack? Because I am sufficiently creeped.

Zack: I’ve had enough of this, let’s send it back to the ring.

The show does as Zack requests, and we cut away.

Her Cup Runneth Over

We come back to Future Shock, and in the ring as “Money” plays is Cereza Ithavoll, a mic in her hands and her damaged Future Shock Cup in the center of the ring, placed on top of a large stand. As her music fades out, Cereza brings the mic up to her mouth and speaks.

Cereza: The last time you saw me in a Future Shock ring, I was facing Sienna Moore for this, the Future Shock Cup.

She points to the trophy, the fans giving a small cheer as they know the result of that encounter.

Cereza: And in that match I was brutally destroyed, my throat punctured by toothpicks, my face demolished and bitten into, just...quite possibly the most grotesque experience of my wrestling career. But I persevered. I made it through the fight, gave Sienna what she deserved, and won the Cup...which she so promptly destroyed.

The crowd boos, the camera getting a good shot at the damage Sienna did to the trophy. Cereza gives a nod as she looks out at the crowd to see their reaction.

Cereza: A sore loser indeed. Now I’ve said that this Cup is still beautiful regardless what Sienna may have done to it, but regardless, I do feel she needs to be paid back for what she did to the trophy. I mean heaven forbid that I EARNED it after the way she demolished me! But Sienna...surprisingly doesn’t want to try and fight me again. She doesn’t wish to get back at me for taking what was SEEMINGLY her’s, because she wanted it, didn’t she? And she ALWAYS gets what she wants, am I right in that understanding?

Dropping the mic for a moment, Cereza shakes her head and sighs before moving to the ropes by the entrance ramp, staring at the new jumbotron in the Future Shock Arena.

Cereza: Well perhaps I can remedy this situation by giving Ms. Moore an incentive, hm? Would that get you into the ring with me once more, Sienna? Because I think you may just like the offer I have in mind, but...I’d need you to come down to the ring in order to have ourselves a negotiation. A PROPER negotiation!

Cereza steps back, standing next to the damaged trophy as she waits for a response of some kind. It takes a couple of moments before “Kill Of The Night” by Gin Wigmore starts to play.

The street's a liar
I'm gonna lure you into the dark
My cold desire
To hear the boom, boom, boom of your heart
The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart
Oh, ah, oh

As the lyrics play, Sienna Moore steps out onto the stage with the smallest of smiles upon her face as she looks out to the crowd. Hearing their boos, the girl holds out her hands as if it ask them all ‘What?’ before she shrugs her shoulders and heads slowly down to ringside unphased by their reaction to her.

I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
You're my kill of the night

The girl pauses at the bottom of the ramp, walking around the ring and taking a microphone and coming to a halt at the announcers desk pushing herself up to sit on the desk, swinging her legs in front of her as she looked up at Cereza and gives her a wave, with a very small, almost genuine smile on her face

Sienna: Yeah, last time you were  in that ring a lot of things happened didn’t they? Despite my lack of... experience. Despite the fact that I was considered an underdog...I did pretty damn well didn’t I? I had you in an awful lot of trouble during our encounter. I know there were a lot of moments during that match where you were scared and where you were worried - frightened - that I’d score the upset and give all the rookies bragging rights.

She smiled again as she lowered the microphone from her lips for just a moment, a look of humble sincerity creeping across her face...albeit maybe slightly forced

Sienna: Oh. Hey. And I guess you know congratulations on winning that highly impressive trophy.

The brunette gave Cereza a thumbs up and gives her absolute best to give her a full round of applause that lasts all of about fifteen seconds. Cereza just stares at her from the ring, shaking her head at the younger woman.

Cereza: Yes, well...it sounds to me as though you recall that match a little differently than I do. The reason I was frightened was because, again, you tried to stab me with toothpicks, and maybe it would be a good idea to apologize for that malicious attack, but I’m not hearing much of that either. Although I’ll thank you for your congratulations.

The former stripper flashes a smarmy grin to Sienna before going to back to her expression.

Cereza: But...here’s the deal. Because I know you want it EVER so badly, and because I’m looking to get my hands around you again...here is my offer.

She walks back to her Future Shock Cup, wrapping her hand around it as she looks back at Sienna.

Cereza: If you get in the ring with me one more time...I will put my Future Shock Cup on the line, to show that what happened in the finals of the tournament wasn’t a fluke. Or...or you can just go on with life, looking back at the one thing you could never claim to hold in Future Shock and not have to worry about facing me ever again.

She watches Sienna’s face as a moment later than usual her eyebrow rises questioningly.

Cereza: So what do you say, Sienna? Do you still want the Cup so badly after you destroyed it? Are you that dire of having it in your collection that you’ll face me again?

Sienna: Okay...first of all you expect me to apologise for what exactly? For having my rock; my number one supporter banned from being ringside because people like you…

She sneered out the ‘you’ before continuing.

Sienna: Continually attacked him simply for standing there and urging me on to victory? You wish me to apologise because the referee protected you at every turn and allowed you to have all the medical attention you could ever need while I was simply left to fend for myself regardless of what you did to me?

Sienna paused holding up one hand as the crowd booed her loudly; the Michigan native actually looked deeply hurt at the sound from the people.

Sienna: And now that you’ve basked in the glory for long enough you realise just how wronged I was? You now want to do it one more time. After all the complaining you’ve done and all the tweeting about how badly damaged your throat was...you want to do it one more time? One more time for the Future Shock Cup. For something that you’ve turned into an avatar for your whole identity?

Cereza: Oh, sweetheart...you were never wronged.

The stripper shakes her head with an eyeroll, the crowd roaring at that remark.

Cereza: But yes. If it will get you into this ring with me once again, then I’m willing to sacrifice the very thing I fought you for. And believe me, it’s not as easy to give up as you may believe, but it’s my offer. So what say you, dear? Next round?

The brunette from Michigan seems to be considering the offer, her eyes pulled to the Future Shock Cup for a few moments before she seemingly remembers the crowd, looking around at them as they cheer for the idea. Sienna takes her time, pushing up to stand on the announce desk, looking at the crowd again and then has her eyes pulled back to the Future Shock Cup before finally resting on Cereza. She gave her opponent a look that she was dirt to be wiped off the bottom of her shoe though just for a half second before she breaks into one of her million dollar, light up the room, megawatt smile.

Sienna: Who am I to deny this crowd what they want? To stop them from seeing what it sounds like they all want to see. You and ME with the Future Shock Cup on the line. Another battle. Another war. ME in that ring one more time to get a prize that I fought so long and hard for.

The girl paused, looking down from where she was on the announce table to wave at a little girl in the front row wearing a Cereza t-shirt, her face souring for a half-second as she got a double thumbs down before the smile returns with a look that says ‘Kids, right?’ The camera catches Cereza smiling at the girl before turning back to Sienna.

Sienna: I’m going to enjoy walking out of here with the Future Shock Cup.

Cereza just nods at Sienna, “Kill of the Night” playing over the PA system as the two women stare one another down from their spots in the arena, neither one turning away from the other as Future Shock heads to the next thing.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The lights dim down in the Future Shock Arena as the opening riff to “The Trooper” by Iron Maiden booms out of the sound system as Freya steps out from the back with a determined look on her face. She calmly walks to the ring slapping hands along her journey to the squared circle. Once at ringside, Freya runs quickly around the ring slapping everyone’s hand. After that’s concluded, Freya hops up onto the apron and runs back and forth to pump everyone up before jumping into the ring. She backs into the corner and begins to wait for the match to get underway.

Gaby: Hailing from Miami, Florida, she is the one and only, Freya!

Zack: The last time we saw Freya, Lyn, was when she was the referee for Bianca’s match with Andi at Resistance. And then, she was throwing hands with the other half of the Brazilian Storm. Now she can do it and get paid for it!

Lyn: You know what they say. If you’re good at something, never do it for free. In this case, Throwing hands with as Freya would say, ‘bishes’..

The lights shut off almost entirely aside from a single spotlight at the entrance way. Qilin, the goth lolita, walks out with a mask in her hands. Qilin looks and giggles, kissing the forehead of the mask before raising it above her head and tossing it to the ground. As soon as it hits the ground the entire ramp is filled with fog and the arena goes quiet for a moment, Qilin completely obscured.

“Oh my god
Please help me, knee deep in the river tryin' to get clean
He says wash your hands, get out the stains
But you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay
Yeah you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay, sayin'
Come on!”

The roar with boos as the fog clears and standing next to Qilin is a masked woman, clad in gold, black and red, those crimson lips curl and she points at the ring.  Making their way down QIlin hands pamphlets to anyone who would take one.

Gaby: Hailing from, Yeongdeungpo District, South Korea this is the Game Changer....Sunny Kyoun!

“I rambled with the worst of them
Fell in love with a harlequin
Saw the darkest hearts of men
And I saw myself starin' back again
And I saw myself starin' back again”

Slowly she, alongside Qilin, slowly make it to the ring as smoke billows down the walkway to the ring. Qilin climbs up onto the apron and holds the ropes for her masked leader. Sunny quickly slips through the ropes and glares around as smoke surrounds the ring. Qilin helps Sunny remove the entrance attire before slipping out of ring until Sunny stops her. The herald gives her leader a curious look before Sunny steps out of the ring to the floor, leaving Qilin in the ring rather wide-eyed.

Zack: Sunny’s leaving the ring, and she’s left Qilin. Is….is she making Qilin compete against Freya?!

Lyn: There’s a method to the madness here. Freya doesn’t want to hurt an innocent but no matter what she may do or not do, you can bet we’ll be getting a sermon from Sunny afterward.

Referee Stephen Wilson had already called for the bell before he turned back to see Sunny ringside with Qilin’s eyes the size of saucers. Freya glanced over to Sunny, telling her to get in the ring before Sunny directed Qilin towards Freya in the ring. The raven haired herald looked as alarmed as possible, looking back to Freya before offering her a pamphlet, which Freya took, wiped her butt with it and threw it out of the ring.

Lyn: Huh. Lucky pamphlet. Oh sweet merciful, I’m becoming Mai. Anyway, that’s one way to recycle paper I guess.

Freya told Sunny once more to get into the ring, as the leader of the Worthy stood in Qilin’s corner and gave her direction. Qilin looked from Sunny to Freya back and forth like she was watching a tennis match.

Zack: Qilin is not a wrestler, she has no training that I’m aware of. This match was booked with Sunny and Freya, but it seems like Sunny’s calling an audible. If Qilin wrestles Freya, this won’t take long at all!

Lyn: I’ve heard some locker room talk that since Sunny’s dealings with another member of the Kane family, Qilin has at least gotten some tiny lessons in self-defense, but nothing that’s going to help her against a years long veteran like Freya!

Freya turned her attention back to Qilin, who was backing up into a corner as Kane pointed to the ropes and told her to leave the ring. Qilin seemed frozen like a statue at this point as Freya told the referee she wasn’t going to fight Qilin. As she did this, Sunny had moved around the ring and slipped in behind before clobbering Freya from the blind side with a forearm to the back of the head. The boos began immediately as Sunny pulled Freya’s head down, and began to drive knees into it repeatedly before using a snapmare to bring her down to the canvas. Sunny glanced over to a pleased looking Qilin still standing in the corner. The referee turned towards her to get her out of the ring while Sunny had a double handed choke on Freya behind him.

Lyn: ...Or that might have just been all hearsay and Sunny was using Qilin as bait to take Freya’s attention off her! Qilin looks giddy just for the fact that she got to be of some help to her leader.

Zack: The referee is trying to get Qilin out of the ring, meanwhile we have a mugging going on behind his back! Sunny’s choking the life out of Freya with both hands!

Sunny got back to her feet, stepping on Freya’s throat before she used a baseball slide to send her out of the ring to the floor. The leader of the Worthy rolled out to the floor, jerking the chair up from underneath Gaby and folding it up. Qilin continued to have the referee’s full attention as Sunny crashed the chair across Freya’s back. It resonated through the arena, causing Freya to collapse back to the floor. Kyoun kicked her onto her back, planting the back of the chair against her throat as she leaned on top of it. And still, Qilin was in the ring with the referee trying to get her to leave.

Lyn: When we ask Sunny about this later, I’m sure she’s going to try to convince us that this chair symbolizes the adversity that Freya has to deal with if she wishes to become more than what she currently is.

Zack: The referee is well within his rights to throw Qilin out of here, this isn’t the time for a meeting of the minds! Freya’s getting wore out with the help of that chair, courtesy of Sunny.

Freya gasped and choked for air as Sunny pressed the weapon against her throat before she finally let go. She slid the chair around Freya’s neck before she climbed back up onto the apron. Boos got much louder now as Sunny made a breaking motion with her hands as she looked down at Freya.

Zack: She’s gonna break her neck, she’s literally going to snap Freya’s neck like a twig!

Lyn: Not this way Sunny! That is another human being damn it!

A quick glance from Sunny saw Qilin still discussing things with the referee. When she turned back to the floor below her and came off the apron, Freya had shoved the chair off her head and caught Sunny coming down with a hard right to the abdomen that doubled her over when she landed. The crowd came back to life as Freya began to unload with big right hands to Sunny’s head with repeated shots before she grabbed her arm, and whipped her into the barricade. Freya pounded the mat realizing what Sunny was about to do to her before she glanced over to the chair and picked it up herself. The crowd only got louder as Freya looked from the chair to Sunny.

Zack: Now Freya’s got the chair, and a capacity crowd in the Future Shock Arena is begging her to return the favor!

Lyn: Freya’s done this a long time! She knows the score and sometimes instead of turning the other cheek, you gotta swing for the damn fences! Get her!

Freya listened to the crowd for a moment, seemingly entertaining the idea as she raised the chair with her hand...only for the referee to grab it from behind her and jerk it away before he started reading her the riot act to more boos from the crowd. Qilin moved around to that side, telling the referee Freya used it against Sunny. The referee continued to shout at Freya as Sunny rose to her feet behind her, darting forward with a running high knee to the back of her head. The referee barely got out of the way before Freya collided with the post.

Lyn: Qilin now is trying to convince the referee to disqualify Freya! That woman is loyal to the Game Changer to a damn fault!

Zack: She’ll do anything for Sunny, and I mean anything! Freya’s body has felt cold steel twice tonight, and Wilson barely got out of the way himself.

Freya slumped to her knees against the post as Sunny backed up a few steps before driving a knee into the back of her head, crunching it against the post before she pulled her back up and rolled her into the ring. Sunny slithered in after her to make a cover as the referee soon joined her to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Freya got her shoulder up before the three as Sunny pelted her with closed fists to the face before getting back to her feet. Qilin applauded Sunny from the floor, trying to encourage the crowd to join her in the effort with no success at all.

Zack: Freya’s tough as they come, and she’s essentially fighting a handicap match here as Qilin has played this referee like a violin since the match began!

Lyn: Taking those shots to the face after that top rope flying knee and she just keeps on ticking, but for how long? How long can you fight a match on two fronts?

Sunny pulled the veteran back to her feet, shoving her back into the corner before she began to fire several kicks rapid-fire into her body one after another. She looked to Freya with disgust until she heard the crowd cheering louder. She glanced to see what was happening as April Evans began to head towards the ring. Qilin immediately spotted her as well, and started around the ring with April right behind her telling her she was going with her to the back one way or another.

Zack: Look at that! I guess this crowd isn’t the only one who’s had enough of this. Qilin just saw the guardian of the gate, and April says she’s coming with her one way or another!

Lyn: The Reading native looks like she would pick her up and carry her off  if she was so inclined!

April walked Qilin all the way around the ring till the herald began heading towards the back. April walked her down as she finally disappeared along with her pursuer through the curtain. Sunny was not the least bit happy about this as she pointed it out to the referee. Wilson shrugged his shoulders, meanwhile Freya had gathered herself in the corner and her face was one of a very very angry woman.

Zack: Sunny wants the referee to do something about April chasing Qilin out of here, but I think she’s got bigger problems than that when she turns around!

Lyn: Sunny it might be in your best interest to turn around... Well, perhaps not really.

As soon as Sunny turned back, Freya launched towards her like a raptor from Jurassic Park and mounted her with furious right hands to her head in rapid succession. The crowd roared in approval as she rolled to her feet, yelling at Sunny to get up. When she did, Freya took off towards the ropes just past her and used them for a springboard into a disaster kick. Sunny collapsed to the mat as Freya hit the far side, coming back as she got up with a lariat that flipped the cult leader inside out before she landed on the canvas. Freya pounded the mat with both fists, letting out a scream of anger!

Lyn: Explosive springboard spinning roundhouse there and Giocare never know what hit her, followed by a good old fashioned lariat!

Zack: There’s no better way to describe what we’re seeing other than Freya is PISSED!

Sunny tried to get back to her feet, only to be snapped up by Freya who planted her head between her legs and hooked both of her arms. From there, she executed a sitout double underhook powerbomb that brought the crowd to its feet in a roar!

Lyn: There’s the butterfly, and up... Double underhook powerbomb, a Tiger Bomb for the uninitiated if you’re just tuning in.

Freya rolled her over, and made a cover with a hook of the inside leg.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Sunny put her other leg across the bottom rope, causing the referee to hold up two fingers. Freya glanced over to him and back to see Sunny’s other leg.

Zack: I’m telling you the only part of Sunny’s body that moved was her leg, and that had to be instinct and ring awareness totally. Three inches the other direction, this match was over!

Lyn: We can’t be sure how much more big moves like that she’s going to be able to take, but Freya looks like she’s all too ready to find out.

Freya got back to her feet, heading towards the corner and crouching down a moment as she watched Sunny starting to stir again. The veteran started slapping her knee before pointing to Sunny, letting the crowd know what was coming. Kyoun began to rise very slowly with the help of the ropes with Freya rising on the other side of the ring.

Zack: Listen to them, Sunny’s about to get her lights put out!

As Sunny turned back to the ring, Freya took off in a dead sprint before leaving her feet with a roaring knee strike across Sunny’s temple! The fans in the Future Shock Arena erupted!

Lyn: EAT! THE! KNEE!

She quickly made the cover, hooking both legs this time in the center of the ring. Wilson dropped to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Freya got back to her feet. He raised her hand in victory to the delight of the fans.

Zack: On her first night back in Future Shock, Freya makes one hell of a statement by knocking Sunny into the next life!

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall…………….FREYA!!!

Lyn: She’s come in a big way and the rest of Future Shock might sure need to take notice!

Freya climbed the turnbuckles, nodding in agreement with the crowd as she raised her hand in victory. Their response brought a smile to her face.

Zack: Lyn, I am sure Missy and April Evans were watching this! Because Freya may have showed them the way to putting Sunny down when they meet at Whiplash on February 11.

Lyn: Copious notes have been taken and potential dealings with Qilin likely written down.

Sunny immediately rolled out of the ring, stumbling a bit. The crowd showered her in boos as she headed up the ramp, stopping long enough to see April standing up top with a golf clap for her.

Zack: April’s letting Sunny know she saw all of that, and she’ll be ready for it at Whiplash. Because you know she can expect it!

Sunny started to shake her head as she looked past April to see Missy appear behind her. Evans looked behind her as Missy decked her in the jaw with a chained fist!

Lyn: Missy with pretty much zero fracks given.

Missy looked back to Sunny, who was now giving her a golf clap. The brunette said something to herself as she glared at Sunny before the show cut to a commercial.

Double Trouble

Future Shock soon returns from the commercial break. The next image we see is that of Cassandra Steen about to head out of an exit door, where a waiting limo is seen outside for her. Before she reaches the door she stops momentarily to smooth her skirt and pull a small compact from her purse to check her makeup. Happy with what she has seen she closes the mirror and as she goes to put it away, Missy appears in front of her blocking her path to the door.

Missy: What the hell are you doing here? Why were you speaking to Adam? You have no business at Future Shock.

Cassandra doesn’t answer straight away but instead just smiles at her obviously angry sister.

Missy: What are you smiling at?

Cassandra: Calm down Missy, you’re going to give yourself wrinkles. My comings and goings are none of your business. You made it quite clear that you want nothing to do with me, so why would I start telling you about what I’m doing?

Missy: You have no reason to be here, and I’m sure it’s not a coincidence that you just happen to turn up where I work.

Cassandra: How do you know I have no reason to be here? Obviously I did have a reason, otherwise I wouldn’t be here. It’s obvious which one of us got the brains isn’t it?

Cassandra’s nonchalant response only serves to infuriate Missy even further.

Missy: So, you had a reason. Just tell me what it was and save us both the time and energy of this conversation.

Cassandra: If it was any of your business I would tell you, but since it isn’t, please move out of the way. I have places to be.

With that Cassandra pushes past Missy and out of the door towards the limo, leaving Missy watching her with a furious expression.

These Gardners Don’t Carry Hoes

Backstage is FS exclusive interviewer Sara, who’s all smiles as she stares into the camera.

Sara: Ladies and gentlemen, the Future Shock tag division was announced at the end of last year and Adam has mentioned that the tournament to crown the first ever FS Tag Team Champions will have seven teams to it! While it’s not known how this will work out, I have one of those teams with me right now. Please welcome former Future Shock commentator Linda Ragnal and her daughter Rose...The Gardners!

Sara moves to the side a bit to allow Linda and Rose to come on screen. The echoes of the crowd’s cheers can be heard as they enter.

Linda: Thank you, Sara, and it’s nice to be interviewed by you for a change.

Sara: And it has to be a big change for you, having called the matches for Future Shock only to now be one of it’s competitors...as a prospect.

Linda: Well...yeah. It’s odd a veteran like myself would be called as such, but others with a handful of years of experience have come through Future Shock as well, namely Gabrielle Crimson. But I’m doing this side by side with my daughter Rose, who’s been trained by her father and aunt, and she knows she’s in good hands here.

Sara: And it’s also nice to meet you, Rose. Welcome to Future Shock. I remember watching you hit that move of your’s on Bianca Salvador, it must have been satisfying to land that on her after so long. But how does it feel to finally step into the ring to pull that off in a proper match?

Rose smirks as she’s reminded of when she attacked Bianca.

Rose: That was in another company, but… C’mon, I’ll have to admit, that was awesome. And, hey: I’ve been training to step in the ring for ages now. Like mom just said, my aunt and my dad have been training me since I was 17. My aunt, for those who don’t know, is the former Ultraviolence Champion Alysson Gardner. I mean… It’s all… It’s all in the name. And if Bianca, who thinks she’s so smart and awesome, ate all of that, imagine what’s gonna happen when I’m actually inside a ring. It’s gonna be goooood!

Sara: Well it may not be too long before we see that as you two will likely be competing for the chance to become the first FS tag champions. Are there any teams in particular you’d be looking forward to fighting?

Linda: Seeing as they have a bio up...the so-called Max Sato Experience comes to mind after what happened in my match against them with Harley Shannon. Not to mention everything before that. There’s also established wrestlers in the BNB Wrecking Crew and even alumnists in NHB coming down to Future Shock as well, likely to show why they earned their way onto the main roster all those years ago. Any that come to your mind, Rose?

Rose puts up a thoughtful face… before cracking a smirk.

Rose: … you familiar with Megaman?

She asks Sara, who gives her a weird look.

Rose: See, when you’re Megaman, you can choose the order of challenges you take on, but at the end of the day you still have to take on every single Robot Master. Mom and I, we rollin’ like Zero and X, baby -- you can put them in a row in any order you want, but we’re looking forward to face them ALL.

Linda: And once we’ve gone through all those teams, I’m sure there’s a Sigma equivalent at the end of it all waiting for us. But Rose was trained by some of the best talent both Ragnal and Gardner have to offer, and we’ll clear the board faster than Pac-Man eats dots!

Rose opens her mouth to talk, but eventually does a double take and stares at her mother.

Rose: … you know that’s actually pretty slow, right?

The Waterborn Phoenix side glances her daughter, trying not to look a fool on TV.

Linda: How about faster than a warp whistle travel in Super Mario 3?

Rose gives it a thought before giving Linda a thumbs up.

Rose: I’ll take it.

Linda smirks and nods.

Linda: There we go then. So here we are, Sara, the Gardner family name is here in Future Shock, so the other tag teams should put on their war paint! Because they’re about to go to war with the Waterborn Phoenix…

Rose: … and the Final Boss! And THAT…

Rose raises her two hands, with her index and mid fingers out, crossing them into a hashtag.

Rose: … is really good.

Poison then winks and dashes out of frame, Linda laughs, then turns to Sara.

Linda: That’s my girl.

Linda then follows behind Rose off camera, and we fade to the next bit.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 09:46:34 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 09:41:07 pm »

#BriMeansBusiness

Future Shock returns to the back, and there we find the very striking form of the Executive Assistant Brianna Singer. The crowd in Boston gives her a mixed reaction as they see her on the video wall.

Brianna: I hope everyone is enjoying the show so far. Now, before we get to the main event for the night, which I’m sure is going to be a great contest between Gilles Barnes and Sophia Pike for Sophia’s Aspire Ring, there are just a couple of announcements I would like to make.

She pauses a second to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear as she continues.

Brianna: As you all know, since the relaunch, Future Shock has only grown by the day. The quality of not only the product but the competitors has really become something to behold. It seems like only a matter of time before changes, changes for the good, would come Future Shock’s way. I’m very pleased to announce two exciting changes coming. The first is this summer, we are taking Future Shock on the road. I don’t mean to places within the continental United States. I don’t even mean the United States. This summer, for the first time ever, Future Shock is visiting the United Kingdom!

An excited reaction filters through the crowd as Brianna smiles.

Brianna: But that isn’t all. Also this summer, we are excited to announce that we are expanding the timeslot for Future Shock. Instead of one hour? We’re making it two. Why? Because of a little thing called supply and demand. We supply the action and you demand it, This is our gift to you, the loyal fans.

Once more, the crowd actually shows the redhead’s announcements with vigorous enthusiasm.

Brianna: Now onto actual business. As you may have been aware, a while back I was placed on what some may call a probationary period where I was basically not allowed to do much of anything. I can completely understand why this sanction was put in place. I have more than atoned for the reasons that put me on probation. But, I am very happy to announce that probation is now over. On top of that, provided our esteemed Director agrees, I have matchmaking authority again! And there is one match in particular that Adam agrees would be a great one. A pretty determined Future Shock Cup winner Cereza is adamant to get her hands on Sienna Moore. So much so that she even wants to put her Future Shock Cup on the line just so she can get another crack at Sienna. Well Cereza, your wish has been granted. At Whiplash, you’ve got your match with Sienna. I just hope that this is really what you want. Good luck though!

A graphic for the main event is shown next before we fade to commercial.

We head back to the ring after the commercial break just as Gaby is stepping through the ropes with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Aspire Ring!

Zack: Welcome back, folks. It’s main event time, and it’s about the Aspire Ring as you just heard. Sophia’s first defense could well be her last as she prepares to face off with Gillie Barnes, a pupil of Chris Strike’s Sanctuary.

Lyn: The Aspire Ring holder is one of the most technically sound I’ve ever seen but Strike’s teachings will make Gillie no slouch at all.

“Let's take you back to the concrete streets!
Original beats with real live mc's!
Playground tactics!
No rabbit in a hat tricks!”

Gaby: Her opponent from Sheerness, England... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!!

Gillie comes out to no music behind her, but that’s because she comes with an old school looking boombox i.e. ghetto blaster on her left shoulder as well as her ring gear and a large piece of cardboard in her right hand. The boombox plays a loud rendition of “Concrete Schoolyard” by Jurassic 5 as she continues walking down the ramp. Gillie puts down the cardboard and the boombox before doing a backspin dance move on the cardboard. With a grin she kips up and rolls into the ring to the warm reaction of the crowd. She hangs on the ropes as she waves before doing some last moment stretches.

Zack: Gillie Barnes had a very impressive in-ring debut at Future Shock Resistance, and I have no doubt she’s done all the tape watching, the studying, reading and everything else in preparation for this opportunity.

Lyn: I’ll be honest Zack, I bet anything she could write a thesis on Sophia.

As Voodoo Johnson’s “Dirty Angel” starts to play through the PA system, the arena is bathed in circling green lights. A few seconds pass with the guitar playing before the curtain’s pushed aside, and through it emerges Sophia Pike. The crowd boos in response, and the Emerald City Siren stretches both arms out, beckoning the crowd to make them even louder. Behind her steps Hunter Peterson, cackling to himself as Sophia brings her arms to straight in front of her, both middle fingers raised as she does.

I should have known it was a long run
Shook my head and made my way home
But when I turned and laid my eyes on the Dirty Angel with the broken halo

Spirits led me to the other side
Took my hand before I realized
Just one glance and I was tied to the Dirty Angel with the broken halo

Gaby: Making her way to the ring...accompanied by the “Emerald City Raging Bull,” Hunter Peterson...from Seattle, Washington--weighing in at one-hundred thirty seven pounds, she is the “Emerald City Siren:” SOPHIAAAAAAAA PIIIIIIIIIIIKE!

It's too late, it's too much
She’s infected me with her touch
I'm too high, she’s too low
Dirty Angel take me home

Hunter wraps an arm around Sophia’s shoulders and the pair make their way down the ramp, mostly talking amongst themselves--although Sophia takes an interest in one particular fan for a moment; long enough to laugh at him about something, anyway.

The more I drink the more I need her
The more I think the more I feel her
Creeping inside I can't believe her
The Dirty Angel with the broken halo

Hunter slides under the ropes as Sophia climbs up onto the ring apron, leaning her back against the ropes and staring out into the audience. Hunter comes up behind her, wrapping an arm around her again and shouting at the front row fans that “you only wish you could have her.” Sophia smirks and swaps places with Hunter, who rolls out of the ring as Sophia backs into her corner.

Zack: The last time we saw Sophia in the ring, she was making open challenges and got her wish when she met Mallory Bennett at When Worlds Collide 5.  She’s got a big month ahead of her, this defense tonight and the graduation poll that just went live on the FFW site as well that could see her exit Future Shock as she’s wanted to do so from day one.

Lyn: She has zero interest in Future Shock. Zip. Zilch. This woman truly believes she has been ready to dig deep on the main show from the get go, and she’s out to prove it once again tonight here.

As the two girls look across from one another, both notice there’s no referee. About that time, we see Adam Grant step out onto the ramp to a pop from the crowd.

Adam: Before we get this match underway, I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce you to the special guest referee I’ve assigned to this match.

As he finishes the sentence, a very familiar brunette steps out beside him with a smile before he points towards with a roar from the crowd.

Adam: Ladies and gentlemen…………..ASHLEIGH POWELL!!

Sophia clearly doesn’t seem to like this as she curses audibly down to her boyfriend, while Ashleigh heads towards the ring in her referee attire. Gillie seems happy to see her though.

Zack: Well now...the appointed ambassador to Future Shock is gonna be in charge of the action. Ashleigh’s done this before, Lyn, and she may be the best capable person to handle it tonight. And this crowd is more than happy to see her!

Lyn: They’ll never say no to Ashleigh to say the least and it looks like the action is already going down!

Ashleigh calls for the bell to start the match as both women meet in the center of the ring going nose to nose already. Sophia begins with her trademark trash talking as she tells Gillie she wasn’t going to beat her by reading a book before she used a pieface to shove her backwards. Gillie returned fire with a shove of her own that sent Sophia back a couple steps before Barnes caught her regaining her balance with a discus right to the mouth. Gillie started to unload with right hands in a flurry before snapping her arms around her waist, and sending her to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex. She immediately dropped to all fours as Sophia got up before scampering across on her hands and knees to headbutt her. Pike tried to get up again, only for another scamper into a headbutt that sent her into the ropes. Barnes hops to her feet, and takes off from a three point stance to clothesline Sophia through the ropes to the floor. Hunter immediately goes to check on his girlfriend as Gillie bounces on the balls of her feet in the ring with a big smile on her face.

Lyn: Well, if Pike was trying to convince that she’s head and shoulders above Future Shock, she’s off to a suspicious start so far.

Zack: It’s like we said at the outset. Gillie probably has studied Sophia so much that she knows her as well as the champion knows herself.

Hunter pulls Sophia to her feet, talking some smack about Gillie in the ring as the Aspire Ring bearer shoots a dirty look up at Gillie. Pike heads back towards the ring, climbing up onto the apron as Gillie immediately goes to get her...only to get a thumb in the eye from Sophia as she does. It backs Barnes up as Sophia steps back into the ring, and begins to fire right hands into the side of her head. She pulled Gillie’s arm behind her, and planted her with a pumphandle slam to the canvas. The crowd was already against the Ring bearer as Sophia rolled Gillie onto her stomach, and began to fire knees into her arm and shoulder.

Zack: Sophia’s starting to get back into her comfort zone here. She loves working over an opponent’s arm, and Gillie is feeling it firsthand right now.

Lyn: The thumb is questionable but the pumphandle slam is an excellent transition to those vicious knees. She knows her stuff inside and out.

Feeling a bit more confident now, Sophia got back to her feet and put the boots to Gillie’s shoulder before she pulled her back to her feet. She told her that her skunk haired friend couldn’t help her now before she picked her up, and dropped her with a shoulder breaker across her knee. Pike dragged her across the mat like a carcass towards the corner before rolling out to the floor, and grabbing Gillie’s hand as she started towards the ring post. A grin on her face formed as she went to wrap Gillie’s arm around it, only for the Kent native to jerk her hand forward and cause Sophia to face first into the steel instead.

Zack: If Sophia spent half as much time talking trash and twice as much staying focused, she might not have found out what that ring post tastes like.

Lyn: That was a desperate move there though Zack. Gillie’s arm has to already be aching her something fierce and now she’s gotta keep things going.

Gillie pulled her hand back towards her, rubbing her shoulder before rolling out to the floor to go after her. Sophia was clearly a bit wobbly before the Kent native grabbed her head, and bounced it off the apron with a smack. Barnes fired a trio of European uppercuts with her good arm into Sophia’s head before she shoved her back into the ring. She rolled in after her as Ashleigh asked her if she wanted to keep going. The English rose indicated she did as Sophia was beginning to get up to her feet. Barnes pulled her up the rest of the way before firing her into the far corner. Sophia crashed into it chest first, and stumbled out as Barnes hoisted her up into an airplane spin. She went around and around several times, and ended it finally with a Samoan drop. When she sat up, it was fairly obvious that her equilibrium was shot for a few seconds.

Zack: Nicely executed Samoan drop after an airplane spin that went on for what felt like days. I think Gillie may be experiencing a little vertigo as a result here.

Lyn: You don’t see an airplane spin in this day and age but Barnes is known to ‘keep it old school’ and she’s recovering now and rounding on the Aspire Ring Holder again.

After getting her equilibrium back, she got back to her feet and pulled Sophia up with her. Quickly planting her head, she tried to hoist her up for what looked to be a spinning powerbomb but her arm gave out. Sophia quickly countered into a tornado DDT that dropped Gillie on top of her head. She quickly made a cover as Ashleigh dropped for the count.

Lyn: Excellent counter there by Sophia, added in with Gillie’s arm already killing her. It looked as though she was trying for a spinning... Powerbomb maneuver? Interesting.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gillie kicked out after the two as Sophia sat up on her knees, clutching her back after the Samoan drop a moment ago. She glanced to Hunter, who gave her some immoral support. Rising back to her feet, she dragged Gillie up with her and deposited her to the mat with a Northern Lights suplex.

Zack: Gillie’s still got plenty of fight left in her, she knows what kind of opportunity this is and she’s not going to let it pass without giving it everything she has inside her body.

Pike got back to her feet, dropping a knee into Gillie’s arm where she had been working prior to this point in the match. She grabbed it with both hands before falling backwards into a cross armbreaker. But Barnes immediately kicked her foot out across the bottom rope, causing Ashleigh to call for the break. Sophia didn’t want to let go though as Ashleigh counted to four….and then forcibly broke the hold herself to the delight of the crowd. Pike got back to her feet, and started berating Ashleigh for doing it.

Lyn: Pike near about got herself disqualified and now she’s rounding on Ashleigh as if she didn’t just help HER out.

She shoved Ashleigh backwards, and got one in return before Sophia fell over backwards with Gillie in a schoolgirl position into a rollup! Powell dove into position to count!

Zack: Uh oh….wait a minute, a schoolgirl rollup!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sophia escaped the fall, and started back to her feet with Gillie not far behind her. Barnes spun her around, and began to fire left hands into her jaw. She quickly scooped her up for an inverted atomic drop that sent Sophia finally to her knees. With the crowd getting louder in support of Gillie, she headed for the corner to climb up quickly. As Sophia got back to her feet, Barnes came off with a flying clothesline!

Zack: Big time clothesline from the third floor, and Gillie’s working as well with one good arm as she did with two here!

Gillie immediately starts with a stepover toehold, which she immediately fashions into a full nelson in the center of the ring. Powell immediately moved around in front of Sophia to ask for a submission. Pike’s face showed that wasn’t going to happen yet as she tried to jerk her arms free. But it only made the hold tighter as Gillie finally got her fingers locked behind her head amidst all of Sophia’s hair. The crowd got louder still for the challenger as Sophia tried to push her back into the ropes. She only had moderate success though until Hunter hopped up on the apron. Ashleigh went to intercept him, giving Sophia the opening she needed to deliver a low blow between Gillie’s legs and drop her to her knees. Powell turned back to Gillie clutching her abdomen as Sophia tried to pull herself together.

Zack: I was wondering how long it’d take for Hunter to make himself part of this match. He gave Sophia all the opening she needed for that mule kick.

Lyn: Y’know Hunter, some boyfriends just woo their lady with flowers. Candies. The Essential Whitney Houston CD. Not mule kicks to their opponents.

Powell questioned her on what she did, not that Sophia gave an answer. Pike shoved her out of the way, and took off for the ropes. She rebounded behind Gillie to drive a front kick into her shoulder to put her down on the mat. She leaned down to grab her hand to fall backwards into the cross armbreaker again, but Gillie had her hands clasped together when she did. Pike dropped to the mat, and tried to break the grip to finish applying the submission but Gillie’s hands clutched together for dear life! Sophia’s face turned angry as she began trying to drive her leg across Gillie’s head repeatedly to loosen the grip. Four leg drops across her face in a row connected before Gillie lost her grip, and Sophia was able to finish applying the submission.

Lyn: Pike with a good old fashioned cross armbreaker, and Gillie fought it as hard as she could but its finally applied!

Zack: It’s a guarantee if you’re in the ring with the Queen of King County, she’s coming for your arm one way or another!

Gillie’s face was a mask of agony as the hold was finally in place. Sophia cranked on her arm, yelling at her to quit as the Kent native tried to reach for the ropes not far away from her. But her arm couldn’t reach it totally as Sophia continued to wrench against her shoulder. Ashleigh dropped down to ask her if she wanted to submit, but Gillie shook her head through clenched teeth. Barnes began to use her legs to try to slide herself closer to the rope so she could reach it.

Zack: Look at the intestinal fortitude of Gillie Barnes, she refuses to give up despite the obvious torture that cross armbreaker is causing her, Lyn!

Lyn: I don’t know what Strike taught this girl but she’s holding on like her livelihood depended on it and considering the prize at stake...!

Sophia screamed at her to quit over and over as Gillie finally got herself close enough to grab the bottom rope with her free hand. Powell hopped to her feet, telling Sophia to break the hold right now. But Pike tried to hold it longer still until Ashleigh once again forcibly broke it herself. The Aspire Ring bearer got to her feet, once more getting into Ashleigh’s face as Gillie started to roll to her knees near the ropes, clutching her shoulder...until a palm thrust into her throat from Hunter on the outside sent her down to the mat while Sophia was still in Ashleigh’s face.

Lyn: Once again, a near disqualification and Powell is forced to break it up again and goddamnit Peterson!

Zack: Ashleigh probably figures she’s trying to get disqualified to save her ring, but she’s not having it and is more than capable of breaking holds if she needs to!

Ashleigh pushed past her when she noticed Gillie drop again with Hunter rubbing his hand from the outside. Powell’s face darkened as she glared down at him, while Sophia went to get Gillie. She pulled her up to her feet, and scooped her up over one shoulder. She gave the sign for her Emerald Flowsion but Gillie squirmed free and landed on her feet behind her to the delight of the crowd.

Lyn: EMERALD CIT--WAIT!

As soon as Sophia turned around, Gillie delivered her Shotei Palm Strike to the face that dropped Sophia! The crowd came to its feet at this point as Gillie dropped to make the cover.

Zack: OLD SCHOOL JAM!! THAT’S ALL, GILLIE’S TAKING THE RING RIGHT NOW!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!

The count never finished though as Hunter hopped up onto the apron, ducked through the ropes and jerked Gillie off the cover. Boos rained down from the crowd at this point as Barnes got to her feet with a very angry stare towards Hunter as he stood up on the apron and asked her what she was going to do about it. It didn’t take long for him to get an answer as a superkick to the jaw flattened him to the floor as the crowd roared when they saw it came from Ashleigh Powell!

Lyn: GOOD NIGHT HUNTER! WHAT A SUPERKICK!

Zack: Ashleigh Powell jacked Petersen’s jaw, and a capacity crowd in Boston just erupted!

Gillie looked to the referee with a smile as Ashleigh glared down to Hunter, who was laying on the floor ringside now. She held up her hand again, letting the crowd know it was time. Sophia began to get back to her feet fairly wobbly before Gillie charged forward. Ashleigh looked down to Hunter as she did, and Sophia surprised Gillie with a right hand to the jaw wearing the Aspire Ring. It knocked Barnes to the mat as Sophia dropped on top of her for the cover. Ashleigh turned back with a curious expression before dropping to count.

Lyn: That’s a knockout shot! If Gillie doesn’t have an aspire imprint on her face after that I’ll be shocked but damn it!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Zack: What a load of horse sh--!!

Gaby: Here is your winner...and still Aspire Ring bearer………..’THE EMERALD CITY SIREN’ SOPHIA PIKE!!

Boos rained throughout the Future Shock Arena as Sophia got to her feet, smiling down at her had with the ring on it as Ashleigh spotted it on her finger too. Powell began to question her on it immediately.

Zack: Wait, Ashleigh just spotted it too! I’m not sure what she can do about it now….

Lyn: It can’t be helped but Pike doesn’t even give a damn!

Gillie began to get to her feet, holding her jaw as the mark from the ring was still clearly visible. She was about to say something before getting blindsided with a chair across her back from Hunter. Gillie fell to her knees as Sophia joined in, darting over to apply her Fujiwara armbar to the dismay of the crowd.

Zack: She STOLE the damn match, what more does she want?!

Lyn: She wants to add injury to insult on Gillie. This woman is trying to cripple her opponent even after the fact!

Ashleigh tried to break the hold again, only for Hunter to subdue her in the corner against her will. Sophia pulled on Gillie’s arm for all she could. Ashleigh tried to shove Hunter away from her before someone appeared from underneath the ramp….in an orange jumpsuit. The crowd came to life as 4 Loko charged the ring, scooping up the chair Hunter had used and aimed for his head. Mallory Bennett was right behind her making a beeline for the ring. Hunter dove out to the floor  to get away from 4 Loko as Mallory went for Sophia, who also exited the ring.

Zack: That’s 4 Loko...she was under the ramp!! And there’s Mallory!!

Lyn: The Future Shock champ is daring them to come get them some and now she’s on Gillie.

As Mallory dropped to check on her partner, 4 Loko paced back and forth with the chair and the words “Future Shock Security” written on her jumpsuit.

Zack: Wait, is that….Is 4 Loko the new member of the staff?!

Lyn: Huh... On top of things as always, Adam.

Zack: Sophia and Hunter are getting out of Dodge, but you can damn well bet they haven’t heard the last of this from Gillie! The Aspire Ring defense ends in controversy, 4 Loko is apparently working security, and we’ve got one hell of a situation here! Good night from Boston!

Gillie glared daggers towards the Aspire Ring holder as Future Shock faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: