Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 03:27:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 14

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 14  (Read 167 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 18, 2017, 11:08:16 pm »

Visitors to the FFW site head over to the Future Shock tab to find the latest edition of After Shock posted. And upon clicking play, the video begins inside what appears to be Dunkin Donuts as our show host, Jake Chandler, sits at a table with a very familiar ring announcer to Future Shock fans in the form of Gabrielle Crimson.

Jake: Welcome to the latest edition of After Shock, and I want to thank the management here at Dunkin Donuts for letting me use their store for the show. Jake here, and I got Future Shock ring announcer Gabrielle Crimson to help me go over the last show and preview the next one.

A waitress brings them a tray of glazed donuts with a pair of coffee as Gaby begins, and Jake has his first donut. The Wildcat takes the donut, but as Jake starts eating, she just starts talking.

Gabrielle: And what an eventful episode of Future Shock we had this Tuesday, between announcements, introductions and, of course… the best wrestling you can find on TV. I mean, there was so much stuff going on, I don’t even know where to begin with, and I was there to host the show!

Jake: Well let’s start with the action. In the opening, we had the debut of Caitlyn Storm, a former fitness instructor following her dream to get into this business. She faced Katie Day in a match that didn’t exactly pan out how we might have assumed it would.

Gabrielle: Before the match, Katie did say that we shouldn’t be surprised that “she” could come out. A very distraught Katie, I must add. Turns out that “she” is this… strange personality that has overcome her, born out of her dislike of being underestimated, apparently. And because of this, something that we never thought would ever happen -- FFW’s bastion of happiness, the Hug Machine… got herself disqualified!

Jake: No kidding, I think Zack called her the High Chieftess of Huganomics. But I’m pretty sure that’s out the window. Luckily, Caitlyn wasn’t seriously hurt by what Katie did. The next day, Katie said she didn’t like that Caitlyn was laughing at her. And...I don’t remember seeing her laugh at Katie during the match. Do you?

Gabrielle: I was ringside for the entirety of the match, as I often do with all matches, and I can tell you this much… Not at all. I mean, Caitlyn has a cheerful, never-say-die attitude as far as I can tell, but laughing? Not quite.

Jake: Well the rematch was made official for Whiplash on February 11th, so I suspect Caitlyn may be more prepared for what she could be facing. In the second match, one of your longtime friends got back into a Future Shock ring as Freya faced Sunny...and nearly faced Qilin!

Gabrielle indulged in a LONG sigh.

Gabrielle: Sunny brought the pack of dogs mentality to FFW and it’s safe to say none of the matches she’ll ever fight will be a straightforward match. Now, with that said, Freya managed to fend off the unfavorable odds and sneaked out with the win after Sunny Ate the Knee. That’s… the name of the move, right there. Eat the Knee.

As she talks, he woofs down another donut.

Jake: Qilin was ultimately chased off by April Evans, who got knocked out with a chained fist by Missy for her efforts. That triple threat at Whiplash is getting more and more vicious, it seems. And then, we come to the main event as Sophia Pike made her first defense of the Aspire Ring against Gillie Barnes...and we had a surprise!

Gabrielle: A surprise indeed, in the shape of a Newborn Phoenix! Before the match started, Adam Grant, our Director of Future Shock, introduced Ashleigh Powell, Future Shock ambassador and Sophia’s “acquaintance” as the guest referee for this match! A comeback of sorts to the ring ever since her career-ending injury by the hands of Valentina Lozano and, I should add… She looks like she hasn’t missed a single beat.

Jake: I’m sure Sophia’s boyfriend would agree, since she superkicked him in the mouth when he tried to get involved. With his help and using the Ring too, Sophia retained. But as she and Hunter were trying to send a message to Gillie, here comes Mallory and the new Head of Security for Future Shock!

Gabrielle: That’s right! 4-Loko Ayano was there to help, and what was intended to be the best plan ever turned out a bit sour for Sophia and Hunter. And even though Ashleigh couldn’t revert her decision after she noticed Sophia took a loaded punch to get her victory, the backup team was there in the shape of the Future Shock Champion and the orange ninja to save the day. The rematch has been scheduled for Whiplash, between “Old School” Gillie Barnes and Emerald City’s Siren Sophia Pike… And this time, Hunter Peterson is barred from ringside!

Jake: Her second defense may be her last potentially, and she’ll have to work a lot harder to get it too. Either way, that’s also the night of the graduation poll which could see either Sophia, Angelina Fantastica, or O.E. Ayano graduate to the main roster. Polls are open right now, but who are you voting for, Gaby?

Gabrielle: Way to put me on the spot, Jake.

Gabrielle laughed before speaking up.

Gabrielle: All three women deserve the vote. I said this on Twitter and I’ll repeat. Angelina Fantástica is a great wrestler, a fantastic performer, and that alone should act as her platform. O.E. Ayano and Sophia Pike are also amazing wrestlers, even if they hide behind their tricks, which ends up tainting the way people see them, but as an analyst myself, I kinda see how talented all of them are… which makes it so much hard to pick someone to vote. Now… For entirely selfish reasons… my vote leans towards Angelina. And it’s up to you to figure out why.

And the Wildcat winks.

Jake: I think we know! Let’s hit the highlights from everything else we saw. I suggest watching the replay on the FFW site, because there really was a lot going on and we’d be here all day covering it all. But let’s start with the freestyle rap battle between Andi Takata and O.E. Ayano, who will be meeting also at Whiplash.

Gabrielle: OH. MY. GOD. That was off the hook. We’ve all known O.E.’s talent as an improv rapper, but Andi! Goodness gracious, she was spitting some HOT bars there, I don’t think anyone was expecting that!

Jake: Least of all O.E. who challenged her to it earlier in the day...and came up short. We also found out Brianna Singer’s probation is over, and now she’s back in a capacity to run things under Adam’s guidance. She told us about how Future Shock is heading to England this summer, and also becoming a full 2 hour show.

Gabrielle: And I don’t think there’s anyone mad with that idea. Ever since adopting the current format we know today, Future Shock has grown exponentially, both in capacity and interest, and it’s only fair that we give all the prospects all the opportunities they can to impress and make a name for themselves. A longer time slot means more matches. More matches means more talent being showcased! Who wouldn’t love it?!

Jake: What did you think of Cereza putting her Future Shock Cup on the line to get another match with Sienna Moore? That’s also been confirmed now by Brianna later in the show actually.

Gabrielle: A gutsy decision. We all remember how Cereza ended up after her match with Sienna Moore when the Cup was first on the line, and Cereza sure as heck never forgot about that. Hard to tell what she felt harder: the assault or the destruction of her prize. This was the way she found to end this unfinished business with Sienna once and for all. Now… With the Future Shock Cup, come the advantages it brings, and Cereza… may have put all of that on the line as well.

Jake: One thing that really seemed to get a lot of attention after the show, at least on social media, was the first video of a woman we don’t know who seems to have an affinity with cockroaches. I know it gave Linda the creeps.

Gabrielle: … and I share this opinion with my ex-sister-in-law. Cockroaches gives me the freaks by themselves, let alone someone who seems to be a “cockroach enchantress” or something. Now, this is not the first time we’ve seen this figure, even if we don’t know her identity. The opening of Future Shock… She’s there. So… What’s up with that?

Jake: I’m sure we’ll find out sooner or later, we always do. Last couple things we’ll bring up include getting to see Linda & Rose together for the first time as they will be part of the upcoming Future Shock Tag Titles tournament. And on top of that….the choir was at the arena too, but weren’t allowed inside.

Gabrielle: Even though I’m not part of the Gardner family anymore, I love those two. Linda is my former tag team partner, we were once Tag champions together. And Rose… Good lord, Rose, how this girl’s grown. She’ll be making her debut in Future Shock really soon as part of the FS Tag Team Championship tournament. As for the choir… Look, just like the cockroach lady, there are far more questions than there are answers. Somewhat biblical references, Faust and tragedy… Some people are out to freak us out, Jake, and they’re making a great job.

He nods in agreement before downing his cup of coffee, and is then handed a second by the same waitress.

Jake: When we come back to the new Future Shock Arena on January 31st for the 15th episode, it’ll be the last stop before Whiplash. And yet again, we have a night full of in-ring action. The main event has already been announced as Andi Takata meets Ji-Hu Myeong of the...Max Sato Experience tag team. This one may not be a technical dream match with how much Andi dislikes Ji-Hu’s manager, who apparently has a life size doll of her he enjoys sexual activity with in his spare time.

Gabrielle: Okay, first of all: the fact that I’m the one who gets to call that name? Makes me feel a bit dirty.

Gabrielle shudders.

Gabrielle: But let’s go. Andi, fresh out of her winning venture in rap battling, versus the Kumiho Clutch and all of the anti-greatness that are Max Sato’s distractions. Not only Andi has personal issues with Max Sato, which is known, but she’s also bouncing off of a series of defeats. Sure, Global Wars was over a month ago, but there was her recent match against the Brazilian Storm. I’m sure Andi will be out to make a point, it’s not going to be pretty… And this is exactly the kind of scenario Max Sato excels in, because he’ll provide the best distraction he can, for Ji-Hu to go for the kill. See where the problem is?

Jake: Yeah, I’m also sure he’ll have his personal bodyguard with him, Avantasia. So Andi may want to see about bringing some of her own backup against those odds. You’ll also see April Evans back in action. In a preview for her upcoming triple threat, she’ll meet Missy one on one. Missy has caught her with that chained fist a couple times now, but wasn’t happy to see her twin sister at all. She’ll have to put that behind her, and focus on the Season Eight Champion.

Gabrielle: The wildcard of this match is, which April are we going to see in the ring? The one that believes in potential and positivity, or Anger Management April? There’s a big difference between those two. I’ve been in the ring with April before, and she hits HARD; she has the size difference going on for her. And between bells, Missy won’t be allowed to use a chain to put her down. Question is: is Missy really looking after nobody’s but her own interests? Because her recent non-interactions with Sunny Kyoun were… eyebrow-raising, at best. As far as her twin sister Cassandra goes… We’re yet to see what she’s up about.

Jake: And finally, we’ll get to see the pure energy of Carmen Gutierrez in action. She wrestles like she’s standing on hot coals with all the bouncing around she does, but she’ll have a long night ahead of her against Sienna Moore. She might want to be extra wary of toothpicks too!

Gabrielle: Carmen is exactly the type of wrestler that wins crowds over. I mean, just look at Kassidy and tell me that isn’t someone relatable. The exact opposite of Sienna: cold, calculating, cruel. Ever since the FS Cup episode she’s abandoned her underhanded tactics to be a little more blatant about her violent intents. This one’s going to be interesting just because of the styles difference altogether: Carmen’s hard hitting, fast paced, full of energy offense, against Sienna’s violent, calculated, slower, methodical pacing. For all the young prospects yet to join Future Shock, who are working out in our development center and getting ready to join the ring… Watch this. A master class on clashing styles.

Jake: Our resident reporter, Sara Wilson, has also informed me at the show she is going to try to get to an interview with a member of the choir that’s been showing up for weeks to see if she can find out what’s going on with that whole deal. Good luck to her on that, plus we’ll see more of the woman the fans are calling the “cockroach girl” as well. Maybe without the cockroaches this time.

Gabrielle: And maybe we’ll also hear from more of the teams coming into the FS Tag Team tournament as well! We heard from the Gardners, but as Adam mentioned, there are 7 teams in the tournament, including some very… unique individuals, like Vanity Fulbright and Pandora, the… Church of Oleska-- you think the choir might have to do with those guys?

Jake: Your guess is as good as mine. Either way, January 31st is the 14th edition of Future Shock back at the arena in Boston. It’ll be the last stop before we go to Whiplash in Worcester on February 11th. Who knows what else we’ll see? Future Shock is pretty hard to predict, if the last show was any indication. Thanks to Gaby here for joining me. I’m going to eat a dozen or so of these donuts, and thanks for watching!

As he finishes, he stuffs another glazed donut into his mouth before the video cuts out.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 01:40:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: