Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 02:26:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - January 26, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - January 26, 2017  (Read 251 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 27, 2017, 05:39:26 pm »

Live from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
January 26, 2017

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Nevaeh Summers raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona looking at her Evolution title, Valerie & Erica high five one another in the ring, and Kassidy shaking the ropes to a roar from the crowd.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Caroline Dallins waving someone forward as she stands in the ring, Artemis Kaiser delivering the Crusades, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Jodie Gray looking at her mandible claw hand, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we go inside the arena with the same song playing through the PA system to a roaring crowd. Fireworks shoot down the stage, and around the ring.

Zack: Welcome to the picturesque city of Indianapolis, Indiana! We are live inside the Bankers Life Fieldhouse, and you’re watching the 105th presentation of Velocity! Zack and Mai here, on what promises to be a historic night, to say the least!

Mai: Every match on this show has champions in action or a champion to be crowned, Zack. I think Jake called it Champion’s Roll Call unofficially.

Zack: No doubt he’s right about that. In our main event, the reigning Tornado Tag Champions are in action as the Scarborough Fair meet Legs & Arse in what should be a match that will split the crowd down the middle.

Mai: I like it better when someone is trying to split me down the middle personally, but yeah. I just want someone to do something cheap, it makes me feel more at home.

Zack: We’ll be crowning the first ever Fast Track Champion as well in a triple threat elimination match! Cody said at Breaking Point, the winner would get the title and have the first defense out of the way in this one!

Mai: I’m pulling for Bianca on this one. Riley and Mandy don’t have the killer instinct she does, and I say the Typhoon leaves as the first champion tonight!

Zack: The No Surrender Champion is in action as well. Savannah Taylor has her eyes set on Vanessa Cade come Relentless, but she’ll have the Queen of Games knocking at the door tonight.

Mai: Until someone proves to me they can outmatch Savannah, I’m not going to bet against her. You heard her mention how irregularly she loses, I’ll go with her tonight.

Zack: One half of the Unity Champions, Kaoru Asaka, meets one half of the team who has a shot at those titles when she meets Mel Avilo from the Brazilian Storm!

Mai: Look at that picture, Zack. Look at that face, look at that body...for the love of God. She’s got Kaoru beat every way that matters. And she’ll do it in the ring too.

Zack: We’ll wait and see on that, but we got the Future Shock Champion coming right up so let’s send it up to the ring!

And that’s exactly where they go next.

Maggie: The following contest is set for one fall!

Zack: And coming up for you right now is the Future Shock Champion, Mallory Bennett taking on another graduate who has her eyes on No Surrender titanium in Lily-Rose! And for this I have my old broadcast partner - and less headache inducing - with me in Erica!

Erica: What’s up, people! This is gonna be a good match, you can just tell. These two are of similar styles yet so different!

As the blaring guitar sounds for “Mayhem” play over the PA system, Lily-Rose walks out from behind the curtain in her “Trouble Clef” shirt, standing proud atop the stage. Raising both arms up high, she throws the metal horns up and can see parts of the crowd doing so in response.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, weighing in at 127 lbs., she is...LILY-ROSE!

After slapping hands with a few members of the audience, Lily makes her way up the stairs, then climbs onto the turnbuckles. She raises the metal horns once more, then after giving the camera time to soak it in she hops onto the mat and takes her shirt off, bumping her fists together and rolling her neck as she waits for the fight to begin.

Zack: Lily-Rose hasn’t had the best luck in recent times, which is not the greatest indicator of the first graduate from Future Shock’s reboot. Much like many of her previous matches though, she has a massive shot ahead of her as she prepares to take on Mallory.

Erica: Lily-Rose is a strange one. We know she’s good or she wouldn’t have left Future Shock as quickly as she did. But she seems to be...I dunno, floundering for lack of a better word.

“LITTLE GIRL, SEVENTEEN, TRYNA GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND!
SHE WANTS TO MARRY A MOVIE STAR!
BUT I KNOW, THAT SHE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW BETTER THAN THAT...
WHEN SHE COMES KNOCKING AT MY DOOR... OH YEAH...HOOO-HOOO!!”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face and the championship belt on her dashboard. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. The Howling Tongues continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat, title belt on her shoulder while Gillie steps out from the passenger side entrance.

“GOING DOWN NAGASAKI, SHE’S GOTTA HOLD AND SHE’S HOLDING ON TIGHT!
SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME SATISFIED, THAT’S RIGHT!
SHE CALLS EVERY NIGHT, WONDERING WHERE I BEEN RUNNIN’ ‘ROUND!
SHE’S STARTING TO WONDER IF THIS IS RIGHT...TELL ME IS THIS RIGHT!?”

Maggie: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... YOUR FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION...This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her championship belt to the fans with a determined look on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and title, handing them to Gillie on the outside before punching the air, ready to fight.

Zack: It wasn’t that long ago that Mallory Bennett did something that not many people thought was possible in defeating Isis! And since then she’s been on one hell of a roll, almost seems like nothing can stop her!

Erica: It does, doesn’t it? But like we said, we know Lily-Rose is good enough to take Mallory and anyone else for that matter down, but she definitely won’t without a fight.

Mallory hands the title off to Angela Rocca, after which she calls for the bell. The two women step into the middle of the ring and Mallory extends her hand towards the guitarist. Lily accepts the shake to a roar from the fans.

Zack: Respect coming out from those two to start the match, and the fans in Indianapolis definitely approve of it!

Erica: Not that anyone would blame them for liking it, of course. This kind of thing isn’t something you see too often, unfortunately.

From this the two women lock up. Mallory’s weight advantage allows her to get the upperhand in the exchange, though it takes her a little bit of effort to get there. She forces Lily back and into the corner, where she lands one, two, three knee strikes into the blonde’s gut. Whipping the reboot graduate out of the corner, Lily bounces off the ropes and right into a dropkick from Mallory. Lily stumbles back a little as Mallory returns to her feet from the dropkick, and the FS Champion goes for a forearm smash that is blocked by Lily with a raised forearm of her own. Mallory nods and reaches for the New Hampshire girl and misses as Lily ducks and runs behind her. Mallory spins and is caught by an elbow to the face as she turns! Mallory takes a step back and continues to spin, stopping just past where she would have been facing Lily. Lily runs at Mallory with a clothesline but like Lily had before, Mallory ducks and causes Lily to spin around. Unlike Mallory however, Lily was quicker about it and took down the FS Champ with a Polish hammer! Mallory drops and Lily is on her, pulling her back up and nailing her with a forearm strike to the face, then whipping her into the corner. Mallory gets herself back together on the rebound and goes for a clothesline, but Lily jumps over her, landing in a three point stance and watching as Mallory rebounds, this time bending at the waist and flipping her Mallory over!

Zack: What looked like it was going to be a good back and forth, Mallory has definitely found herself on the backfoot to start this match, which is exactly what Lily needs right now.

Mallory crashes to the mat, but rolls quickly to her feet. Lily turns on the champ, bringing her back down with an armdrag, but elects not to follow into the submission and puts a foot in Mallory’s chest as she reaches her feet. Pulling Mal to her feet, the blonde wrestler hooks for a suplex, but finds Mallory blocking the attempt. A swift knee comes up and into Mallory’s stomach and she does it again, this time bringing Mallory down with a snap suplex. Lily pulls Mallory up and drives a forearm into her temple, which brings Mallory down a little. Taking the brunette by the head, she brings Mal’s head down with force against her knee, which reactively brings Mallory’s head upright as she puts a hand to her nose! A perfect roundhouse follows that and Mallory steps to the side, but Lily is on her and brings her down with a one handed bulldog. Rolling Mallory to her back, she goes for the cover.

ONE!

NOPE!

Erica: Lily found what she was looking for and hasn’t let up since! Too little, too early to put down the Future Shock Champion though.
Mallory rolls the shoulder and LIly nods her acknowledgement of the one count. She gets back to her feet, as does Mallory at about the same time. The two women look at each other, smirk and start to trade off! The crowd are solidly behind both women, with one half on Mallory’s side and the other on Lily’s. Finally, Mallory has had enough of the slugging and takes half a step forward, nailing Lily with a headbutt! It’s enough to send Lily stumbling backwards, but not enough that Mallory can't grab her by the arm and take her down with a clothesline, the impact of which creates an almighty thump as Lily hits the mat! Mallory then takes Lily by the ankle and locks her in an ankle lock!

Erica: I appear to stand corrected! Mallory likes that ankle lock, and by the look on Lily’s face, you can see why!

Zack: Very fews holds are as dangerous as this, and for Mallory it’s almost perfect when Lily’s MMA background involves so much legwork.

Lily comes out with shock at being in the hold, pushing herself up to alleviate some of the pressure. It doesn’t work for long however as Mallory pushes down more, adding torque to the hold that causes Lily’s face to twist in pain. Shaking her head, she makes it clear to Rocca that she’s not into the idea of giving in just yet. Mallory pulls the hold tighter and forces Lily’s hips back to the mat, which causes the blonde to shout. Eventually, with nothing else for it, Lily uses her free leg and drive the heel into Mallory’s thigh. She does this several times, until eventually Mallory is forced to let go.

Zack: Nicely escaped by Lily there, but the damage has likely already been done with how tight that hold ended up being.

Erica: Very possibly, which is going to hamper Lily way more than it should. Of course, that’s good for Mallory.

Mallory gets to her feet first, while Lily is careful about putting weight on her foot after the hold. Mallory comes at her, taking her around the head and dropping her with a DDT. Pulling Lily to her feet, the FS Champion turns them both around and heads backwards to a corner, where she then lifts Lily overhead and drops her into the turnbuckle with a release German suplex. Lily collapses against it and Mallory turns around driving a foot into the blonde’s stomach, and then a second. Lily slumps against the corner, and Mallory pulls her upright, forcing her head back with an uppercut. The Floridian takes the middle ropes and, using them for support, shoulder tackles Lily in the gut. Letting go of the ropes, she watches as Lily stumbles out of the corner, and forces her back in. Mallory takes a step back, measuring her target and takes off, bringing home a running knee strike with enough force it nearly sends her over the rope!

Erica: A beautiful running knee there, but I think Mal may have gotten a little overzealous there!

Zack: Maybe a little! Lily’s head almost got taken off but that fall would have done her more favours than it would have Mallory!

Mallory grabs the rope to steady herself, and using her position, drives another DDT home. Lily goes over and lands on her back, and Mallory seems to consider going for the cover, but ultimately decides against it, watching as Lily pushes herself to her feet instead. Once there, the blonde turns to the FS Champion, still favouring the foot that was in the ankle lock. Appearing to decide “to hell with it”, the NH native goes for a roundhouse all the same, but finds it blocked. An enziguri follows, but Lily finds herself back first on the mat as Mallory lets go...but not fast enough that the foot doesn’t catch her in the head anyway, bringing her down to a knee. It doesn't stop Mallory however as she uses that moment to head for the ropes, spring from the bottom one and clobber Lily with a diving fist! Watching as Lily lays prone on the mat, Mallory raises a hand to the crowd, putting her fingers into the shape of a gun and pulling the trigger.

Zack: Following in the steps of the woman who trained her, Mal’s telling us all that this is almost over!

Erica: Lily hasn’t moved beyond a twitch, I’ve every reason to think that it might.

Still watching, the Floridian ascends the ropes and takes one last look at Lily...who is starting to get to her feet. With nothing else for it, he leaps off the top with a frog splash, landing perfectly on Lily, knocking her back to the floor!

Zack MUY MAL! Lily ate the lot!

Mallory dives into a cover, hooking the leg as she goes!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Erica: And it’s over! Mallory pulls it out the bag and shows us why she;s got the reputation she’s got!

Maggie: Your winner by way of a pinfall, “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Zack: Lily-Rose walked in with a point to prove, but it wasn’t to be for her! The Malicious train keeps on rolling!

Erica: And with the Typhoon, potential Fast Track Champion waiting in the wings at Whiplash, Mallory could do with everything she can get!

Mallory’s hand is raised to the crowd’s happiness, and as it drops she looks to LIly on the mat, where, much as she had at the start of the match, extends a hand to the first graduate. Lily takes it and with a large pop, Mallory helps her up.

Zack: It’s like you said at the start, Erica. The respect shown by Mallory tonight is something you just don’t see a lot of, so to see it twice here is brilliant.

Erica: It is, it is. Take it here, because the next time we see Mallory, it won’t be happening.

Lily leaves the ring so Mallory can celebrate. As she does, we go elsewhere.

A Special Guest

The video wall shows “On the next Velocity, the Pale Queen comes for a visit” before the following is shown briefly.

Elena DeDraca arrives in 2 weeks!

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 05:40:48 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for One Fall.

The opening riff of Velvet Revolver’s “She Builds Quick Machines” slices out of the PA system as the house lights dim, only to be brought back up with a burst of light when the instruments kick in together in a flash of yellow and blue. From the curtain in that moment steps Mel Avilo to the jeers of the fans. She takes a quick dip of a bow, spinning in a circle as she straightens up, grinning as though mocking the fans.

Maggie: Introducing first, she weighs in at 150 pounds, hailing from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil by way of Craigleith, MEL AVILO!

I can feel it when you pull straight down,
I can feel it when they stood their ground.

Roll over right, keep it through the night.
Right, right, keep it through the night.
Right in my sight, keep it through the night.
I’ll smash right through your spotlight.

Bobbing her head to the music, Mel heads down the ramp. Reaching the ring, she pulls herself up on the apron using the ropes and looks out around her before stepping into the ring, where she heads to her corner, jumps onto the middle turnbuckle and raises a fist into the air, shouting out “I’ll smash right through your spotlight”. She then jumps down and settles in her corner as the music fades out.

Zack: Two weeks ago, Mel pinned Kaoru to get the win for Brazilian Storm that saw them become the number one contenders to the Unity Tag Titles, tonight with no partners on either side, she’ll be looking to the same again.

Mai: Not to mention Mel’s partner could be the next Fast Track Champion before the night is over. Who am I kidding? She WILL be!

[The arena cuts to darkness, except for the video screen, which flickers up the 'Indian Head' Please Stand By test pattern, and for a moment the PYOO~ of the test tone. As the 'slide' that was shown on gets pushed to the side by a blank one, we hear the voice of our star.]

"Let's go."

[The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Evil Ducky starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky, the lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow as she yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to rock out and headbang with a group of fans along the way...]

Maggie: Coming to the ring..... Hailing from Akasaka ward, in Tokyo, Japan. Weighing in at 75 kilotons of power, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express....

[Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raising her hands high.]

Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka!

[Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, running the ropes a few times before taking off her ring jacket and handing it to a ringside attendant.]

As Maggie leaves the ring, referee Melinda Davis calls for bell and Kaoru immediately charges from her corner, reaching the middle of the ring before Mel can barely make a move from hers. The crowd are already on their feet, cheering Kaoru on, as she meets Mel and uses a shoulder block to knock her straight back into her corner. Kaoru fires a chop across Mel’s chest, quickly followed by a second and a third, with the crowd counting as she kept firing them, before she stops at five and pulls Mel from the corner to deliver a snap DDT which plants her on the canvas.

Zack: Kaoru is off to a quick start, not giving Mel any chance to recover or retaliate and those chops will be bringing back memories of two weeks ago, I’m sure.

Mai: I thought I just had a case of Deja Vu!

With Mel on the mat, Kaoru takes off for the ropes and climbs up onto the top before she launches herself off, looking for the Asakasault, but instead of hitting her target, she eats a faceful of canvas as Mel rolls out of the way. Asaka starts to pull herself up to her knees, but is swiftly knocked straight back down, as Mel runs across and lands a vicious knee drop to the centre of her back. Mel jumps back up to her feet, while pulling Kaoru up with her by her hair, and seems as if she is going for a belly-to-back suplex, but she is stopped in her tracks as Kaoru throws her elbow back into the Brazilian’s head. She fires back another elbow, and another, until Mel releases her hold and raises her hands to cover her head. Asaka fires another chop towards Mel’s chest, but this time the attempt is thwarted as Mel catches hold of her wrist and whips her to the ropes. Kaoru rebounds and Mel is waiting, ready to send her into the mat with a bulldog, before she drops down to roll her over and throw her arm over her. Davis drops down to start the count.

Zack: Despite Kaoru’s quick offense at the outset, Mel is the first to make a cover attempt in this match.

ONE!!!

TWOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOO!!!

Kaoru rolls her shoulder and Mel pops back up to her feet, standing over Kaoru she motions for her to get up. Asaka starts to push herself up but stops part way to grab hold of Mel’s leg instead, and with a sharp tug, she sends Mel staggering backwards. She stops herself from falling by catching hold of the top rope as Kaoru finishes getting up and charges towards her. The Brazilian pulls down the top rope and ducks down, Asaka tries to slow her momentum but is too close to stop in time. Mel releases the rope and it bounces back into place, catching Kaoru in the throat. She rolls off the rope and drops to her knees, clutching at her throat and gasping for air, as Mel smirks and takes the time to gather herself.

Zack: Mel seems pleased with how she used the ropes there, but Kaoru is definitely not happy with it.

Mai: Asaka’s going to be feeling that one for a while.

Before Kaoru can catch her breath fully, Mel begins to stalk her, watching her for any sign of her getting back up. Seeming to get bored of waiting, she strikes and hits a double knee armbreaker, which draws a shout of pain from Asaka and a chorus of boos from the crowd. The boos only seem to fuel the Brazilian as she hits a second armbreaker on the same arm and then pulls the Tokyo native up by her hair and headbutts her in the face.

Mai: Brutal sequence of arm breakers, followed by a headbutt from Mel… I love it!

Zack: A sentiment I’m sure Kaoru won’t be sharing with you.

Mel gets Kaoru in position, looking to hit an atomic drop but is met with resistance before she can complete the move, as Kaoru wraps her arm around Mel’s throat, forcing her to abandon the attempt. Asaka grabs Mel by the hair and pulls her forward, to start firing right hands into the Brazilian’s side. The crowd are back to their feet cheering her on, as she keeps the rapid fire strikes going to drive Mel down to the canvas. Once down she locks in a guillotine choke hold, Mel tries to pry Kaoru’s arms away but the Tokyo native just tightens her grip.

Zack: This could spell trouble for Mel, if she can’t find some way to work herself free from Kaoru’s grip.

Davis drops down to ask Mel if she wants to give in, but she grits her teeth and gives a negative response. With every move she tries to make to free herself, Kaoru readjusts and tightens her grip, until Mel is almost gasping for breath, prompting Davis to ask again if she wants to give in. Looking determined and quite pissed off, Mel manages to shout no, as she seems to notice something in the corner of her eye. She stretches her right arm and starts to fumble behind her, not finding what she wants, she starts to work against Karou, managing to move the pair backwards several inches, all the while fumbling behind her, until she finds what she’s been looking for and with a satisfied smile, she wraps her fingers around the bottom rope.

Mai: Kaoru didn’t realise how close they were to the ropes and she’s got a pissed off Brazilian on her hands now.

Zack: Again, Mel puts her ring awareness to good use. She spotted how close she was to the ropes and used that to her advantage.

Reluctantly, Kaoru breaks the hold at Davis’ insistence, her face mirroring the frustrated groans from the crowd, who thought they were about to see Mel tap out. Sitting back, Mel steadies herself with her left hand on the canvas as she rubs her throat with her right, but she swiftly moves her fingers, just as Kaoru’s boot makes impact with the mat, exactly where they had been seconds before. Using the ropes for support, Mel pulls herself up to her feet and fires a left straight into Kaoru’s head. She strikes again with a right hand to the opposite side of Kaoru’s head, and again with a left, then pulls her into a bearhug, looking as if she is trying to squeeze every ounce of air out of Asaka’s lungs. Releasing the hold she fires a stiff right hand into Kaoru’s lower back then using a belly-to-back suplex, plants her into the canvas. Davis drops down to start the count as Mel goes for the cover.

Mai: Mel with her second pin attempt and this could be all she needs!

ONE!!!

TWOOOO!!!

KICKOUT!!!

Mel slaps her hand against the mat as Kaoru kicks out just after the two and jumps quickly back to her feet.

Zack: It wasn’t quite enough, Kaoru seems determined not to stay down tonight.

Asaka spins herself round so that she is behind Mel as she pushes herself back to her feet, before the Brazilian has chance to react, Kaoru pulls her back into an inverted facelock, then lifts her up vertically, and just holds her there for a moment, before driving her into the mat.

Zack: That’s the Atom's Glow and this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEE!!!

Maggie: Your winner via pinfall…….KAORU ASAKA!!

Zack: It wasn’t easy by any stretch, but Kaoru managed, eventually to get the three count and the crowd are loving it.

Mai: I demand a recount!

The crowd cheer and stamp their feet as Asaka has her hand raised with a smile on her face. The camera shows a pissed off Mel, pulling herself up into a seated position behind her, before cutting elsewhere.

Her First Time

Velocity cuts to a video that takes the viewers inside a posh bathroom in what is seemingly an upscale hotel. Leaned over in front of the mirror with a brush applying eyeliner is a slim brunette in a slinky black dress, that being Scarlett Silver. As she watches herself in front of the mirror carefully applying her makeup, the camera pulls back to show her fully body as she talks, presumably to the camera not seen in the mirror.

Scarlett: There was so much fanfare in that ring, at the last Breaking Point, and you bouncing around like some kind of demented tigger, Kassidy. I kept expecting Winnie the Pooh to pop out from under the apron. I thought I’d come down and introduce myself, but even standing opposite you, I couldn’t see what all the fuss was about; I wasn’t impressed. So, I gave you something to remember me by, first impressions and all that.

Finishing with the eyeliner, she puts it aside and picks up a small tube of lipstick. She pulls the cap, seemingly not liking the color and going through a few more to find just the right one until she settles on a cherry red color with a smile.

Scarlett: First impressions matter, they are what sets the the tone for everything going forward. Like me or hate me, I got your attention didn’t I? I got everyone’s attention, and that’s exactly how I like it, exactly how it should be… all eyes on me. The centre of attention. The star attraction.

She then leans into the mirror to apply the lipstick slowly, then blotting her lips by kissing a tissue from a Kleenex box. She turns back to the camera, looking for an opinion on her appearance which she gets, causing a smile.

Scarlett: Last Breaking Point, Kassidy was the appetizer. At the next Breaking Point in Miami, Ruby… you will be the main course.

Standing up she turns to face the camera directly and slowly blows a kiss towards it.

Scarlett: TTFN sweethearts.

She gives a finger wave towards the camera, before the video ends.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 05:41:53 pm »

A board game appears on the screen. We see two sets of hands moving pieces back and forth on a chess board until the final move finds the queen capturing the king.

Voice: Checkmate! The Queen takes the King.

The arena lights go out before the familiar sound of the opening voice echoes throughout the arena.

MZ HYDE!

The lights stay off before a single spotlight hits the stage as the first verse of Mz Hyde begins to play, Jodie Gray comes skipping out onto the ramp with the Champion of Champion’s title around her shoulder. and turns her back towards the crowd, her Dr. Jekyll and Mz. Hyde outfit flapping around as she lowers her head, slowly removing her top hat. Seth Star walks out and stands beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder. Jodie’s head snaps back as she looks at the crowd.

As the chorus hits, the lights begin to flash between purple, gold, and white lights, Jodie slowly removes her jacket to reveal her Mz. Hyde ring attire.

Maggie: Introducing from Charlotte, North Carolina; being accompanied to the ring by her boyfriend, Seth star, she is the Champion of Champions and the face of Future Shock; this is “The Queen of Games” Jodie Gray!

Jodie ignores the crowd as she makes her way into the ring as Seth smiles at her, she blows him a kiss before placing her top hat and and jacket together in the corner. She skips around the ring a bit before finally reaching her corner; from which she then awaits the bell to ring.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you.

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

Inside me a light was turned on…

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

Then I was alive!

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada, she is the FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION....Savannah Taylor !!!

If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

The bell rings, and Jodie and Savannah meet up in the middle of the ring. Jodie raises her hand up high, signaling a lockup...but Savannah just takes a moment to stare at Jodie before shrugging and getting into a collar and elbow lock. Savannah pushes Jodie back into the ropes, then breaks the lock to whip Gray across the ring, running at her as she bounces back for a clothesline to the Queen of Games. Jodie sees it coming, rolls underneath and comes behind Savannah with a dropkick to the back of her knees. Savannah loses her balance enough that Jodie takes advantage of it, bringing her fist to Taylor's face a few times before putting her into a side headlock. Savannah pushes Jodie into the ropes again, bending over for a back body drop, but Jodie stops herself and kicks Savannah square in the face!

Zack: Earlier tonight Savannah gave Jodie quite the verbal beatdown. It looked like Jodie was going to play nice but after that look from Savannah I think she's trying to get the No Surrender champion to take her seriously!

Mai: Good luck with that.

Savannah grabs her nose, but Jodie doesn't take a moment to rest as she chops her hand across Savannah's chest before delivering a hiptoss to the No Surrender champion. Gray drops an elbow and keeps it there for a cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Savannah's shoulder is off the mat. Jodie lifts her elbow off Savannah and grabs her by the head to pick her up. But as soon as she reaches her feet Savannah slaps Jodie's hands away and kicks her in the gut, dropping her to the ground with a DDT. Savannah then hops back up and poses for the crowd, to their approval of course.

Zack: Savannah coming back with that DDT to Jodie Gray. The Queen of Games is trying to get back up.

Mai: Keyword is trying. She's been down in the dumps for far too long a time.

Jodie is indeed getting back to her feet, but Savannah spots her as she turns around and lifts her up for a brainbuster, but Jodie slips out behind her and grabs hold of her leg, pulling it out from under her and forcing Savannah to eat the canvas. Jodie positions herself over Savannah and pulls on her leg, locking the No Surrender Champion into a single Boston crab. Savannah yells out as she claws for the ropes, the official asking her if she wants to give up. Savanna shakes her head no. Jodie locks the hold in tighter on Savannah, but the champion still has the strength in her to dig her nails into the mat and reach for the nearest ropes, the crowd cheering her on as she tries to do so.

Zack: I'd say Jodie's doing a good job of making Savannah eat her words, but the No Surrender champion is still reaching out for the ropes.

Mai: Eh, let her. What harm could she do?

Reaching out, Savannah manages to grab onto the ropes, and the referee tells Jodie to break it up, counting until she lets go of Savannah's leg on three. Gray gives a moment of rest as she rethinks her strategy, then goes for Taylor's legs. But Savannah uses them to kick Jodie off of her and to a seated position on the floor, which allows her to hit a Shining Wizard onto Jodie! Savannah hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

Jodie kicks out.

Zack: Savannah manages to hold on and withstand Jodie's hold on her leg long enough to capitalize on a Shining Wizard, but it only gets the champ the two.

Mai: Poor Savannah, if she were as good as she says she is this fight would've been over already.

Zack: Don't let her hear you say that.

Savannah gets Jodie back to her feet, throwing a few uppercuts her way before going for a roundhouse kick. Jodie ducks under, causing Savannah to miss and stumble forward, which allows Jodie to hit her with a swinging neckbreaker! Jodie tries for another pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Savannah kicks out.

Zack: Just in the nick of time, Savannah shows us why she's the champion right now.

Mai: Not like there's much to show. Not that I'd complain.

Jodie decides it's time to finally end this, climbing to the top rope and waiting for her moment. Once she sees Savannah getting on all fours, Jodie leaps off the turnbuckles and hits a double footstomp down to the No Surrender champion's back, putting her back to the ground. Gray then signals for this to finally be it, holding her hand out as she waits for Savannah once more.

Zack: Jodie's ready to go for that Mandible Claw. It could be the end of the match right here!

Savannah stands up, and Jodie reaches for her to put on the Hand of God...but Savannah holds her arm back, then kicks Jodie's gut once more! With Gray distracted by the pain Savannah puts the Queen of Games into the double leg Muta lock, and after trying for several moments to escape, Jodie Gray is tapping on the mat.

DING DING DING

Maggie: Here is your winner...SAVANNAH TAYLOR!

Zack: And in true fashion, Savannah conquers another nontitle dispute putting Jodie Gray behind her.

Mai: Welp...them's the breaks.

Savannah is handed her title after letting go of Jodie, and we fade out from there.

Felicity’s New Goal

“You FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!”

"Malevolence" by New Years plays over sound system, the crowd giving the worldwide wrestling star a huge ovation as the arena lights dimmer down and a gold sparklers fall onto the entrance ramp.

The Supreme comes out onto the stage with a smug smile on her face, the crowd nearly blowing the roof off the arena! Dressed in her usual “Supreme” sweatsuit, Felicity makes her way through the golden sparklers, her arms extended to her sides as she paces down the ramp. She does a casual spin to show the camera the "Supreme" writing on the back of her sweatshirt, telling the world “that’s me!” as she spins back around. Felicity walks up the steps and makes her way to the middle of the apron, staring out at the bowing crowd in awe before she enters the ring.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen… FELICITY BANKS!

Not in the mood for the usual theatrics, Felicity moves toward the corner and grabs a microphone out of Maggie Rourke’s hand. She gestures for someone in the back to cut her music as she steps toward the center of the ring and brings the microphone to her lips.

Felicity Banks: So!

She begins, the crowd shouting a variety of different chants her way.

Felicity Banks: I have to admit, my FFW career has definitely started off as well as everyone expected it to, wouldn’t you say?

The crowd lets out a thunderous roar of approval, Felicity only acknowledging it with a nonchalant shrug.

Felicity Banks: Let’s look at the current FFW resume that only dates a few short months, shall we?

She clears her throat and uses her fingers to count off each feat.

Felicity Banks: I made a nameless bitch forget her entire existence in this company, and now she thinks she’s a player in some C level promotion that can’t draw a crowd of five hundred. I got a chance to beat down on the sister of the Lucky Charms guy! I was the one that all of you voted for as the one to watch in 2017, proving that I am EVERYTHING that I claim to be. 

She smirks, three fingers now up.

Felicity Banks: And to top that all off? I got to beat one of the best tag teams FFW has ever seen, and I got to do it with one my dearest friends.

She extends a fourth (index) finger.

Felicity Banks: As great as all of those things are?

She pulls her hand down and turns her attention back to the crowd.

Felicity Banks: I’m not satisfied. I won’t be satisfied until there’s gold around my waist, and that’s exactly what brings me out here… tonight.

The crowd pops as Felicity turns to the entrance ramp.

Felicity Banks: I really thought that Ashley and I made it clear at Global Wars. Thought that the little discount double check gesture was enough to let everyone know what our goal was, but apparently some people still don’t get. Soooooo! Let me put it in a way that everyone shoooooould get it.

She clears her throat and points at the top of the stage.

Felicity Banks: BSX? Brazilian Storm? When you two are done with each other, Ashley and I want next!

The Indianapolis crowd lets out a roar of approval as Felicity moves back to the center of the ring.

Felicity Banks: But satisfaction doesn’t just come from acquiring title belts and awards, no no no. Satisfaction to me comes from proving my worth; by beating people who are held to the highest regard by those around them. The One Woman Show is closed for business because of Ashley Sullivan and Felicity Banks, and now? It’s time for a couple of Queens to get dethroned! I--

Fel is interrupted by “Map of the Problematique” blasting out of the system. The crowd pops loudly as Erica Horton walks onto the entrance ramp, microphone in hand and a smile on her face. Clapping hands with fans on her way down, she rolls into the ring and gives Felicity a nod before bringing the mic to her lips.

Erica: Sorry about that, but it needed to happen. Firstly let’s never hear it said that you and Ashley do not lack ambition. Obviously. Secondly, Global Wars was indeed impressive. That makes you one of...two or three teams, a list to which my sister Valerie and I belong. And opened, but not the point.  But before we go any further here, let’s take this one step at a time, aye? Call me presumptuous, but by Queens I’m fairly certain you mean Valerie and I. Which, by the way, a match between you and her would likely blow the roof off this place. Am I right?

The noise that comes from the crowd more than tells Erica she’s probably right, causing the blonde to grin.

Erica: And speaking of Queens, slow yourself down a little bit because I’ve been told that in this ring, in two weeks, you and I will be going against each other. Queen Fel against a Modern Queen!

Much like only a minute before, a massive roar comes out from the fans. Being her usual paranoid self, Felicity glances around the ringside area for any ‘suspicious’ activity and makes eye contact with one half of the Queens of the Modern Age.

Felicity: Crazy how these things always end up working themselves out. You’re right, Erica. I was just about to challenge you and Valerie to a match, because I know that the only way you get to the top is by beating the top. People thought that I would come to FFW and use my name to get things handed to me. Nope…

She shakes her head from side to side.

Felicity: People thought that I was gonna surround myself with a bunch of yes men who follow my every command. Hell, I’ve heard people on this roster say that they still don’t see what all the hype is about, and that needs to change before Ashley and I get a shot at the Unity Championships.

Felicity takes a step forward, never breaking eye contact with Erica.

Felicity: You literally just explained why Ashley and I need to go against you guys next. Nothing else needs to be said on that subject, but I will say this…

Another two steps forward, now just a foot or so away from Erica.

Felicity: This time? I’m not gonna get mad that you came out here and interrupted me, but if it happens again? This friendly little proving grounds scenario we have going? It might get a little messy.

Felicity drops her microphone and goes to exit the ring. She stops at the ropes and shakes her head, turning back around to face Erica with an extended hand. Erica looks to Felicity, then around her for a brief moment, then takes her hand, the show of respect between the two getting the biggest reaction yet.

Erica: I’ll keep that in mind. And for those who still don’t get it...maybe they should do their homework first.Erica looks to Felicity, then around her for a brief moment, then takes her hand, the show of respect between the two getting the biggest reaction yet.

Erica: I’ll keep that in mind.

Felicity breaks the handshake and tells Erica that she’ll see her in two weeks. Erica repeats the same thing back to Felicity as she watches the “Supreme” exit in the ring. Felicity slaps the hands of a few fans at ringside and turns around for one quick stare-down with Erica before Velocity goes to break.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 12:35:12 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 05:42:46 pm »

A quick recap of the qualifying matches is shown before we head back to the ring with a beaming Maggie standing inside with her microphone.

Zack: It’s time to crown a new champion here tonight at Velocity, and I’m happy to be joined by COO Cody Kincaid for this one. I see you brought the title with you, it’s beautiful!

Cody: This title is something I devised, so it’s a championship that means a lot to me. I’m here to see it, and award it to the winner at the end.

Maggie: The following contest is a triple threat elimination match to crown the first ever FFW Fast Track Champion!

The gentle opening of AFI’s “Killing Lights” strums over the speakers as the lights turn red and blue. A cheer comes from the crowd as Mandy Gray steps out from behind the curtain, bowing to the fans in attendance with a wide smile on her face.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, she weighs in at 140 pounds, please welcome MANDY GRAY!

Mandy begins her walk to the ring, catching hands with fans on one side on her way down. She then heads to the nearest stairs where she walks up them and looks around the arena before hopping down and to her corner, waiting for the music to die out.

Cody: This is Mandy’s first ever title match on the main roster, and I am sure she’ll be as focused as she’s ever been as a result. Some may call her the underdog, but I wouldn’t say that personally.

Zack: Mandy is very talented, and if either of these ladies about to come out take her for granted, that will be a mistake they will regret before the night is through.

The arena lights pulse and Confrontation by Otep hits the speakers, and moment later Arya Quinn hops out with megaphone in hand. Shouting out to get the crowd pumped Quinn is joined by the Wrestling Cannonball herself, Riley Riot. Riley looks at Quinn and chuckles as the loudmouthed girl shouts “RIOT OR WE RIOT”  as they both make their way down to the ring.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, hailing from Kildare, Ireland....this is RILEY RIOT!!!!

Riley climbed into the ring, leaving Quinn outside to cheer her on. The Irishwoman walks to the ropes and steps onto the middle rope, holding up one arm with a shout as the crowd cheers. Riley hops off and grins as she loosens up in her corner.

Zack: The co-winner of last year’s Global Wars series, Riley has definitely stepped out of the pack in a big way in FFW. She’s got that Pick Your Poison contract in her back pocket as well as contending tonight for this title.

Cody: I don’t think too many people went into Global Wars thinking Team Ireland was going to be the team to beat. I admit I didn’t see them coming either, but it was a very pleasant surprise as I happen to admire both Riley and Muirne, who we’ll see later tonight in the main event.

A weather warning siren goes off, and smoke starts filling up the top of the ramp. The big screen shows a massive cloud coming down to land, forming a cone that, those who live in tornado areas will identify, can only mean bad times coming. But this smoke atop the ramp, it's not coming peacefully: it's invading the top stage really quick, with the help of a ramping gust of air that starts getting a bit violent. With the whole center stage taken by smoke, the gust coming from the main entrance is aggressive enough to lift a smaller person off the ground, as "Skylines" by D.i.N Beats hits the PA. But when the smoke dissipates, standing strong with her back turned to the violent wind is the Typhoon herself, Bianca Salvador, in her teal, black and white attire, arms out and hair flying into her face, as the crowd boos her violently.

Maggie: And their opponent, from Porto Alegre, Brazil... The "Typhoon"... BIANCA SALVADOR!

Step by step, Bianca treks down the entrance ramp ignoring the booing fans, eventually getting out of the wind zone so she can adjust her hair right before rolling into the ring. Once there, she climbs a turnbuckle and just stares at the booing audience, shaking her head at their negative reception before jumping back down to the mat and finally smiling upon meeting her opponent for the night.

Zack: Bianca is also on the rise, she could be covered in gold before much longer. That brings up a question though, Cody. If say Bianca wins this, would be she be permitted to hold it and the Future Shock title if she wins that?

Cody: Future Shock is considered, by FFW, almost a separate entity since they run their own shows and have their own roster. If Bianca wins both, yes she could hold both potentially. I wouldn’t force her to drop one. But we’re getting ahead of ourselves, she has to win both first.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks all three women for weapons before she calls for the bell to start the match. Each stand in their own corner looking across at the other two before Bianca moves towards Mandy, holding up her hands and trying to talk with her. She tells her they could work together and take out Riley first, and then finish it. Mandy only gives her a cold stare as Bianca starts to berate her for a moment and turns to Riley to make the same deal. She barely gets the words out of her mouth before Mandy charges into her, and begins to unload with right hands one after another. They catch the blonde off guard as Gray fires a pair of knees into her stomach. With Salvador bent over, Mandy bounces off the near side with a running kneelift to the face that stands her back up long enough for Riley to mow her down with a clothesline. The crowd clearly loves this as Riot and Mandy pull her up, and whip her into the corner. Riley takes Mandy’s hand, and fires her into the corner with a splash before the Global Wars winner stomps the mat and charges in after her. Mandy avoids her as Riley hits an avalanche on Bianca!

Zack: Bianca was looking to work together to get rid of one of these women, and well she’s getting some teamwork….but not how she wanted it!

Cody: Bianca wasn’t going to convince either Riley or Mandy to trust her, neither of them would do that based on everything they said in the leadup to this match.

The two girls stand her up against the corner before Mandy fires a knife edge chop into Bianca’s chest. Riley nods her head, but tells her she can do it better before she lays a hard chop in as well. Salvador’s face shows the pain she’s feeling as Mandy decides she’d like another try, and lays in a third hard chop to Bianca that finally sees her stumble out of the corner and fall to her knees. Riley drops to all fours at this point, and scurries across the ring like a dog to headbutt her in the side of the head. Mandy shrugs her shoulders, drops down to all fours, and does it herself as the two catch her on both sides with a double headbutt that finally puts Bianca face down on the mat.

Zack: Headbutts all around, and Bianca’s catching it every way she turns here! I don’t know how long they will keep this up, but Bianca’s fortunes aren’t looking too good right now!

Cody: The bad part for her is that this is elimination rules, like I said at Breaking Point. There won’t be anyone saving the falls here like a normal triple threat match.

The girls get back to their feet, pulling Bianca up with them before they whip her across for the ride. Salvador rebounds off the far side as both women clasp hands for a double clothesline. But Salvador ducks under it and stops behind them, until they both mule kick her in the ribs when she does. Each of them scoops her up by one leg, and fall backwards into a flapjack. The crowd is quite happy with this as Mandy makes a cover as Riley gets back to her feet.

Zack: One flapjack, two servers! Bianca’s getting hammered, and Mandy’s looking to eliminate her right now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Bianca kicks out after the two. As Mandy starts to sit up, the “Typhoon” immediately rolls towards the ropes to get away from her. But Riley’s there to greet her, catching her around the waist into what looks like a belly to back suplex. But Salvador grabs the top rope with both hands to stop it. Riley tries again, only to get a headbutt to the face from the back of Bianca’s head. It stuns her long enough for Salvador to shake her off, and nail her with a discus clothesline.

Cody: Bianca knew where she was there, and finally is starting to get some offense going here. But as she’s about to find out even with one down, there’s still another!

As Bianca looked down to Riley with an angry look on her face, Mandy caught her from behind and executed a side Russian leg sweep to the canvas. Gray rolled on top of her, and began to pound fists into the side of her head to the delight of the crowd. Bianca managed to monkey flip her over to the canvas, and try to get back to her feet. Gray was already back up though, and charging towards her. But Salvador caught her with a kick to the gut, and then spiked her with a facebuster to the mat. She got back to her feet as Riley was coming up from behind to grab her again. But the blonde pulled the referee into her long enough so she couldn’t see a mule kick between Riley’s legs that dropped her to the mat on her knees. Stringer glanced around with a curious look when she saw Riley on the mat.

Zack: Love her or hate her, Bianca’s managed to get control here and is the only one standing right now after that low blow to Riley.

Cody: With it being elimination rules, she may get disqualified unlike a normal triple threat match, Zack. She better be careful with too much of that.

Taking a second to collect herself, Bianca delivered a shining wizard to the back of Riot’s head that put her down on the mat fully. She pulled Mandy up for what looked like a vertical suplex, but instead she snapped her down on top of Riley! With Gray laying over Riley’s body, Bianca bounced off the near side ropes and left her feet with a double knee drop into Mandy’s back. It also knocked the wind out of Riley underneath her. Bianca snatched Mandy around the waist, and pulled her up in a deadlift and then into a German suplex with a bridge! Stringer dropped to make the count.

Cody: Now that’s pretty smart right there, using one opponent to do damage to the other. Mandy may be on her way to the back here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Mandy rolled her shoulder in time before Bianca shoved her away. Salvador got back to her feet, pulling Mandy up with her. A few European uppercuts shoved her back into the corner before Bianca sat her on the top rope...and climbed up with her.

Zack: Mandy still has something left in the tank, and it looks Bianca’s going up top with her next! A superplex may well be incoming!

As Bianca climbed up, Zack was right as she started to set Mandy up for a superplex. But Riley popped up between her legs as Bianca was executing it, powerbombing her down while Bianca superplexed Mandy! The crowd came to their feet immediately!

Cody: How strong is Riley?! A powerbomb and a superplex all in one! And the only one standing is the Human Cannonball!

Riley leaned against the corner catching her breath for a moment before she dove on top of Bianca for the cover, hooking the outside leg in the process. Stringer dropped to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bianca kicked out at the last second as Riley immediately scampered to Mandy and made the cover there. Stringer crawled across to count it for her!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack: I think if she had covered Mandy first, that might have been an elimination! But after that display that covered over half the distance of the ring, we’re still three deep!

Riley got back to her feet, shaking her head as she pulled Mandy up. She jerked her into a half nelson into a wheelbarrow driver that landed perfectly!

Zack: RIOT BOMB!!

She dropped on top of her, hooking both legs in the attempt as Stringer fell into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer signaled the three, calling for the first bell of the match as Riley sat up on her knees and began collecting her breath again.

Maggie: Mandy Gray has been ELIMINATED!!

Cody: A great effort by Mandy, but it’s down to two now! There’s no rest period either, so Riley better get back on that proverbial bicycle!

Bianca was still slow to move as Riley looked over to her. Stringer helped Mandy out of the ring as Riley headed towards the Typhoon. She gave the signal for another Riot Bomb, which got a loud response from the fans before she began to pull Bianca back up to her feet.

Zack: After all the pounding Bianca took at the start, I’m not sure how much she may have left in the tank herself. If Riot hits the Bomb a second time, she’s leaving with the title!

Riley got her into position, looking to apply the half nelson. But Bianca drove an elbow into her abdomen to stop her, allowing her to pull Riley’s hands down into a double pumphandle position. When she went to lift her for the driver, Riley slipped out the back and landed on her feet. Salvador began to fire back elbows in a flurry when she felt Riley trying to grab her again. A headbutt to the back of Bianca’s head stopped that before Riot fired her with velocity into the far corner. She did it with such impact that Bianca collapsed to a seat against it as soon as she hit. Riot looked around at the crowd, nodding her head before she took off into a cannonball senton right into Bianca’s chest!

Zack: A cannonball senton in the corner, and Riley Riot is seconds...and I do mean seconds away...from being the first Fast Track Champion in FFW history!

She pulled Bianca towards the center of the ring, and headed for the corner again. Riley headed to the top rope, perching herself as the live crowd came to its feet.

Cody: I don’t know what she’s thinking, but Bianca isn’t going to enjoy whatever it is!

The Irish lass launched off the top rope with a big splash that crashed on top of Bianca’s body with a splat! She quickly hooked the leg for the cover as Stringer fell to count.

Zack: Riley with a splash from the top rope! Riley’s on the Fast Track to the gold!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Bianca barely got her shoulder up as the three was coming down, causing Riley to double check with the official to make sure. Stringer only held up two fingers as Riot got back to her feet. The Irish Car Bomb pulled Bianca back up once more, letting the crowd know what was coming up.

Cody: They don’t get much closer than that! I have to give it to Bianca for getting her shoulder up, I don’t think there’s a lot of people who could have after all she’s absorbed so far!

Zack: I know that signal, the Irish Car Bomb is about to go off!!

Riley planted her head, and hoisted her up into position. But Bianca started trying to break free by biting her head. It caused Riley to drop her for a moment, allowing Bianca to move into position for the double pumphandle into a wheelbarrow driver!

Cody: She….she’s biting her!

Zack: TYPHOON DRIVER!! Where did that come from?!

Salvador immediately hooked both legs as tightly as she could for the cover as Stringer fell to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Bianca rolled off the cover, gasping for breath and her eyes widening when she realized it was over. The Indianapolis crowd booed to no end, unlike Bianca who beamed like a headlight when the referee raised her hand.

Zack: Well I’ll be damned….

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner….and the FIRST EVER FFW Fast Track Champion…..’TYPHOON’ BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Cody: Well I said I’d hand this title to the winner, so if you’ll excuse me, Zack.

Cody left the booth as Bianca got back to her feet, ignoring the boos of the crowd as it dawned on her. The COO stepped into the ring, and awarded her the Fast Track Championship. Salvador pulled it out of his hands, and held it to her with a grin on her face.

Zack: Bianca Salvador has made history tonight! She’s the first Fast Track Champion, and is already one defense in the books towards the four she needs to challenge the Evolution Champion! She looks like she just got away with a bank robbery, look at her face!

Bianca raised her new title above her head to the chagrin of the crowd as Cody asked for a microphone.

Cody: Congratulations to you, Bianca, on becoming the first ever Fast Track Champion!

Salvador clutched her title tightly as she looked down at Riley, holding it over her head with amusement to show the Irish Car Bomb to her dismay.

Cody: 2 things though. First of all, Riley, you put on a hell of a performance. And I think you deserve an opportunity. You had an amazing run through Global Wars, and I think that merits an opportunity. At Relentless, you’re going to go one on one with the Ultraviolence Champion Emma MacNamara!

That brought a tired smile to Riley’s face as Cody helped her to her feet, telling her good luck before turning back to Bianca.

Cody: As for you, champ, allow me to introduce you to the first opponent who will be challenging you for that title. You know her well, and she just defeated your tag team partner earlier tonight….KAORU ASAKA!

As Kaoru stepped out onto the stage still in her gear, the crowd gave her a very warm response as she waved to Bianca from the ramp.

Zack: Well alright then! Emma Mac’s got a date with a Car Bomb at Relentless, and Bianca….well she’s gonna have to meet the other half of the BSX in “Atomic” Kaoru in the near future!

Bianca gave a scowl towards half of the Unity Champions on the ramp as Kaoru made a little driving motion with an invisible wheel in her hands like she was driving (down a Fast Track, o course) as Velocity went to commercial.

Hard Workin’ Emma

When Velocity returns from the break, we find the reigning FFW Ultraviolence Champion Emma MacNamara along with her manager, Ryan. Both are standing in front of the Velocity logo as the manager begins.

Ryan: They’ve been calling tonight’s Velocity the Champion’s Roll Call because of all the champions in action or being crowned tonight. Well given there’s only two champions not part of it because one is not allowed to be here, seems only fitting that the Ultraviolence Champion herself is here. Or as I like to call her, the hardest working woman in FFW because she’s been on every show in action since the new year. Tonight’s the only night she isn’t competing!

Emma nods and smirks, adjusting the belt on her shoulder.

Emma: A well-earned break, all things considered. Between a former queenpin of the Ultraviolence Division and the fastest rising woman the company has ever seen...yeah, I think I earned a night off. Of course, I do love my work but it does help to rest the old muscles a little, at least before then heading into Breaking Point to meet Alysson.

Ryan: Another past staple of the division Emma runs with an iron fist, and I look forward to it next week at Breaking Point. Buuuuut… that’s not what’s on the collective minds of Emma and myself right now. We heard what Cody had to say at the end of the Fast Track Championship match, and congratulations to Bianca on that. It seems we have a date for Relentless, well Emma does at least. Due to her tearing through the Global Wars series undefeated in singles and tag matches before winning the thing, Cody’s named Riley Riot the #1 contender to the Ultraviolence Championship at Relentless. And well much as I don’t tend to agree with him, I can’t really argue that she hasn’t proven she deserves a chance. And it kinda...sickens me to say that, because it’s hard for me to respect anyone with a Troll doll for a manager.

Emma gives her own manager a look, arching an eyebrow.

Emma: So, I say this while making it quite clear that I love Cody dearly...Riley Riot gets put in one title match, fails at that and because she went undefeated in a series that gained her a Pick Your Poison contract...she gets another title shot straight off the bat? Well, as you do. Sure, she earned her way into any title picture of her choosing, but between the aforementioned and the fact I’ve put her ass down once before...I could make a fair argument against it. I’m also going to refrain from saying anything about Quinn’s representation of a troll, I used to do that...when I was a teenager.

Ryan: Clearly we ran in different circles in those days. But be that as it may, I figure this is a case of assuming the inevitable. I mean you hear her talk about all the bingo halls she used to fight and bleed in. My guess is it was only a matter of time before she came calling in the Ultraviolence division, since it seems like that is in her preferred skill set.

Emma: It appears that’s the case...and it appears the case more often than we think. Almost seems like everyone at one point had run-ins of that kind and thinks it’s their own. Which is fine for the most part, until this becomes saturated with little people who think because they did it in front of ten people that it’ll translate when they come up against the biggest known threats, like me, like Alysson, like Sylvia. And I don’t mean to brag - well, actually I do - but this stuff wasn’t wrestling. It was survival. Bit like Karina. But good for her. If this is what she wants, then who the hell am I to refuse her?

Ryan: I assure Riley there’s no one she’s faced at the armory in Rectum, Nevada that is going to be on par with Emma at Relentless. You have my word about that. But fittingly, to capture this title at Relentless from Emma is going to require pulling the win out of her rectum. And now I’m disgusted and apologize for that train of thought.

He scrunched his nose at that, trying to wipe the visual he had created from his mind. Emma pulled a rather similar expression.

Emma: ...That was an image I really, really didn’t need. Which is saying something considering some of the images I’ve created over the years. Is there any word on the type of match we’re going to have?

Voice: Hang on a minute here!

Cody Kincaid entered the shot next, approaching the pair.

Cody: I get the feeling there’s a lot of assuming here, so let me set the record straight.

Ryan: Go ahead!

Cody: I didn’t say Riley was guaranteed a championship match with Emma at Relentless. What I said was that she’ll face Emma at Relentless, yes. BUT she’s going to have to beat Emma to earn a shot at the title. Now I am willing to deal here. If she wants to use her Pick Your Poison contract on that match, I’ll let her pick the match type she wants that she thinks would benefit her most because she’d have that right. If you’re going to put words in my mouth, Ryan, let’s put the accurate ones in there if you don’t mind.

Emma nods.

Emma: Right. There’s just the small issue of if she does that, she’d be pretty hard pushed to find something that would throw me off, as I think pretty much everyone is aware. Unless she wants to copy what the Fair did a few months ago, much as that was an accident.

Cody: As for the match type, I didn’t name one because if she wants to use the contract for it, it’s her call. If she doesn’t, I’ll pick it myself. I’ll give her till the next Velocity to decide which she’d prefer to do.

Emma: Seems fair. Part of me hopes she does, and the other half doesn’t, since I don’t take her as the type of girl to not aim as high as she thinks she can get. Of course, I stress the think part of that statement.

Ryan: I’m not worried either way. Title or not, the outcome at Relentless is going to be the same. Knocking off Valentina and pinning Mandy a little earlier doesn’t merit her a shot at another title, so you got that right. At Relentless, FFW’s answer to backyard wrestling gets taken to school one way or another.

Emma: The answer to many things, and none of them are people who are ready to hang at the level required here. I’m not going to backtrack on what I said about Valentina, the talentless, vapid so and so. She’s welcome to give it her best, but the last time I faced someone who “came up” this way, they went the way of the dodo.

Ryan patted the title as Cody walked past them. Velocity went to commercial from there.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 06:41:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 05:43:48 pm »

Zack: It’s main event time! Take it away, Maggie!

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is a tag team contest and is your Main Event of the evening!!

There's a county map to go on the wall,
A hurling stick & a shinty ball,
The bric, the brac, the craic & all,
Lets call it an Irish pub

Once the hard sound of “An Irish Pub Song” plays over the PA, Muirne runs out from behind the curtain like a ball of energy, letting out a mighty roar as she holds her Kilkenny bottle in her hand and her fleetcap on her head. Siobhan follows behind, walking out with a smile as she waves to the crowd.

Caffreys, Harp, Kilkenny on tap,
The Guinness pie & that cabbage crap,
The ideal wannabee Paddy trap,
We'll call it an Irish pub

Both girls walk their way down the ramp, Muirne shouting to the audience to hype them up while Siobhan slaps hands with the crowd on her side.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 274 lbs., Scotland's Siobhan McAdams, Ireland's Muirne Butler...LEGS! AND! ARSE!

Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I swear upon the holy book,
The only 'craic' you'll get is a slap in the ear,
Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I'll up & burst yer filthy mug,
If you draw one more shamrock in me beer!

Muirne hops onto the ring apron, sitting on the middle rope as she assists Siobhan off the floor and onto the apron herself. Siobhan steps through the opened ring ropes, Muirne getting inside herself once her Scottish partner is in.

We'll raise the price o' beer a dollar,
We'll make em wear a shirt & collar,
We'll fly a bloody tri-colour,
And call it an Irish pub

Muirne climbs onto the turnbuckles of the far corner, glugging down her beer as Siobhan climbs the ones nearest the ramp, raising her fist high. Muirne raises her head up, spritzing her beer out over her head.

Jager bombs & double shots,
The underagers think its tops,
We'll spike the drinks & pay the cops,
We got us an Irish pub.

The two redheads get off the turnbuckles and prepare for the fight, Muirne bouncing back and forth while throwing fists to hype herself up, while Siobhan stretches her legs out against the corner.

Zack: Legs & Arse just recently finished their first year in FFW, Mai. And it’s hard to argue with how much success they’ve had in the tag ranks.

Mai: Do you get free drinks for all this smoke blowing you do? If so, let me know because I'm down!

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California... At a combined weight of 246 pounds and accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid... They are your REIGNING... TORNADO TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... Mickey and Raquel... THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!!

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

As the chords of “The Little Things” screech, the entire arena gets filled with cheers. Spotlights of yellow and pink flicker through the crowd and the arena darkens as the music plays. Mickey and Raquel emerge from the top of the ramp with a ladder in tow, holding it up together. Scarborough has her tag title draped around her neck and Raquel has her’s around the waist. Raquel and Mickey put down the ladder and high-five after coming down while Christian watches on with a smile. Fair and Scarborough roll into the ring before climbing opposite turnbuckles, soaking in the cheers with wily grins before handing their tag titles away to CK.

Zack: FFW’s Ladder Lolitas have been on one hell of a run since capturing those titles last year. But I don’t envy them with the opposition tonight.

Mai: The only thing I like about these girls is their manager personally. When fan favorites fight, Mai gets cranky. I like to see some dirty tactics!

Jennifer Stringer instructs both teams to decide between themselves who will start first and as Mickey and Muirne head to the apron she rings the bell to get the contest started. Raquel and Siobhan head towards each other and meet in the middle of the ring where they shake hands only for Raquel to tag her in the jaw with a haymaker right hand to her opponent’s jaw as they release. A second, third and fourth haymaker follow suit as Fair picks up the pace with each blow, as she rocks McAdams back towards the ropes before she Irish whips her across the ring and catches her on the return with a spinning heel kick to the jaw that knocks the Legs & Arse member to the mat. Immediately McAdams sits up and rolls to her feet, getting there a half step behind Raquel who attempts to connect with a discus forearm smash that only gets air as Siobhan ducks underneath the blow, spins around and leaves her feet to catch her opponent with a dropkick to her chest that knocks her to mat.

Zack: We’re off to a frenetic pace, and one area these two women are going to be evenly matched is speed!

Mai: If you blink during this match, you’ll miss something so far. Nice legs on that dropkick though.

The pair scurried to their feet and Fair lashes out with a kick into Siobhan’s midriff before taking her head and just as the Tornado Tag Team Champion was about to attempt a snapmare, McAdams shoved her away then caught her with a drop toe hold as she turned around, sending her face first into the ring mat. Fair pushed to her hands and knees, continuing to rise to her feet as the Legs & Arse member got to a vertical base and launched herself at Fair, catching her head from behind and delivered a bulldog to her. Floating over Siobhan applied a front facelock as Raquel got to her knees and rose with her, keeping the hold locked in as they got to their feet and Siobhan pulled her over towards the Legs & Arse corner where she made the tag to her partner. Butler entered the ring and measured up Fair before she drove a fist into the side of her ribcage that prompted Siobhan to let go and step through the ropes to the outside as Butler landed a second fist into Fair’s ribcage before she pushed her back against the turnbuckle pads and stepped into her, driving four knees up into Fair’s abdomen.

Zack: Siobhan is laying in those knees, trying to take the starch out of Raquel quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Mai: Understandable, because while they may both be fast, they don’t necessarily want the opposition to be moving too quick.

Butler stepped backwards before Stringer felt the need to get involved and drove a headbutt into Fair’s forehead as she pulled the Canadian-Californian towards the middle of the ring, followed by another knee into her middle causing her to lean forward. Muirne hooked her opponent’s head and lifted her vertically upwards into a suplex position and held her there for a couple of moments only for Fair to twist her body in the hold, landing for an instant on her feet behind Muirne - head still hooked - before she dropped down into a neckbreaker. The pair rolled to their feet and as they did so Raquel fired off a mule kick that caught Muirne in the stomach before Fair turned to face her and took her wrist to send her into the Sacrborough Fair corner. As Butler hit, Fair took off after her, raising her foot only for Butler to dart out of the corner a moment before the boot connected and Fair put on the brakes in the nick of time and made the tag to Mickey.

Mai: I wish my rental car stopped on a dime like Raquel did just that, good thing I bought the insurance!

Zack: That was some precision timing on Raquel’s part, and now here comes Mickey.

With a smile on her face, Mickey used the top rope to catapult herself into the ring and immediately charged after Muirne who was looking to head to her corner. Scarborough caught her before she could make that tag, grabbing hold of her arm and jerking her back to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. Muirne rose to her feet and as she did so, Mickey left her feet and drove both of her boots into the fighters breadbasket, driving the air out of her lungs as she did so. With Butler doubled over, Scarborough exploded upwards and caught her flush in the jaw with a European uppercut that caused to take one step backwards only to become the recipient of a throat thrust from the Tornado Tag Team Champion. The Legs & Arse member gasped for breath as Mickey sprinted away from her, bouncing off the ropes furthest away from her and hurled herself towards Muirne as she started to recover, allowing the Irish native to catch her legs as she arched upwards before swinging her weight downwards and rolled Muirne up into a wheelbarrow pin attempt in the middle of the ring.

One…

Two…

Zack: Butler got rolled up like a newspaper there, but still too much gas left in the tank for that.

Butler kicked out as Stringers hand hit the mat for the two count and Scarborough guided her opponent to her feet, drilling her with three knife edge chops that kept her on the back foot and saw her step backwards towards her partner who reached for the tag only for Mickey to realise exactly what was happening as she left her feet, planting her feet in her foes body as she hooked her head and fell backwards into a monkey flip. Butler hit the mat hard and quickly started to sit up only for Mickey to already be on her feet and running towards, flipping forward and connecting with a roll through neckbreaker. As she got to her feet, Mickey made the tag to her partner. Fair entered the ring and both members of the Tornado Tag Team Champions moved towards their foe, the pair of them scooping her upwards and into a double atomic drop. Muirne’s eyes went wide as she landed ass first on both their knees and the two members of the Fair set off in opposite directions; Mickey coming back and diving into a chop block that cut Butler down at the knees while Raquel caught her with a running clothesline. Mickey kipped up to her feet and shook hands with her partner before the pair delivered matching fist drops to Butler’s forehead. Scarborough slid out of the ring and waved at the crowd to get louder while Raquel made the cover and hooked the leg.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mai: You can tell Legs there was getting a little worried, she was about to break up that count but it wasn’t necessary.

Zack: That’s tag team wrestling 101, you make the save if you can when you suspect your partner may be in trouble.

With Siobhan halfway into ring, Muirne kicked out of the pin, prompting the Scot to return back to her corner and begin to stomp on the mat and slap at the turnbuckle; half of the crowd starting to get behind Legs & Arse. Muirne sat up and rolled onto her knees, holding her head with one hand which allowed Fair to grab the other hand and twist the limb into an armbar. Raquel applied pressure on the arm as she looked to keep Muirne down only for the Irish wrestler to slow push her way to her feet regardless of this and started to throw her free hand into Fair’s gut. She managed to land two shots as she looked to weaken the Canadian-Californian’s grip on her arm only for Raquel to jerk her forward and around, pulling her off balance before she hooked her head and flipped her to the canvas with a snapmare. As soon as Muirne landed on the mat, Fair bounced off the ropes in front of the woman and drove her feet into her face and chest with a low dropkick. Rolling away, the Tornado Tag Team Champion came to her feet and quickly moved towards her corner where she tagged in Mickey. The pair exchanged words and a nod of their heads before Mickey climbed to the top rope while Raquel waved Muirne to her feet, waiting till she was almost there then springboarded off the ropes and onto her shoulders before she snapped off a hurricanrana. As Butler hit, Fair rolled away and Scarborough flew from the top rope and landed with a perfectly executed corkscrew elbow drop to her chest. Scarborough lay across Muirne’s chest and reached down to hook the leg as she looked to put the match away.

Zack: With the grace of a bird, Mickey laid that shot in right on target for the cover!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: How many birds you know that give elbow drops, Zack?

Muirne’s shoulder popped up before the three count and Stringer showed two fingers to Mickey who nodded her head and looked to bring Muirne upright. The Tornado Tag Team Champion launched off a series of three haymakers alternating between her left and right hands before she set off to the ropes, bouncing back off them and leaving her feet for a crossbody that drove Butler back down to the mat. Mickey rolled off her opponent, back to her feet and went straight back on the attack, bringing Muirne upright where she locked in a hammerlock only to use the hold to deliver a Hammerlock DDT. Mickey sat up after delivering the DDT, raising her hand in the air before she pumped her fist and brought Muirne back to her feet once more only to Irish whip across the ring. Mickey set herself in the middle of the ring as Butler bounced back towards her as Scarborough showed signs of her boyfriend, Colby Morrison, as she used the momentum to lift her onto her shoulder and went for a powerslam...only for Muirne to slip out of the back. The Legs & Arse member landed on her feet behind Mickey and before the ladder lolita could turn around the Irish wrestler clubbed her across the shoulders with her forearm. A second forearm followed it before she hooked Mickey’s arms, quickly looking in a full Nelson that she used to haul Mickey off her feet and drop her with a slam.

Mai: Full nelson slam from the Arse there. She’s the power half, and probably the half the team that the Fair preferred to avoid.

Zack: The co-winner of the Global Wars series can change the tempo of a match when she comes in, there’s no question about that.

The American wrestler got to her feet following the move only for a jaw breaker from Muirne to cause her to stagger backwards a couple of steps, allowing Butler to explode forward while she’s still off balance and turned Mickey inside out as she mowed her down with a huge clothesline, falling into the ropes as she did so. Muirne looked to take a couple of moments to recover only for Scarborough to get to a vertical base and as she did so, Butler used the ropes for momentum, charging back towards her opponent and knocked her back down to the canvas the moment she got back to her feet with a shoulder tackle. The Irish wrestler pushed back up to her feet and grabbed Mickey as she got to her knees, unloading on her with a series of four knees - 2 into her gut, 2 into her lower back. As Scarborough let out a cry of pain from the blows, Muirne pulled her towards her, grabbing hold of her leg before she lifted her upwards and into a fisherman’s suplex that sees her keep hold of the leg for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Excellent hook of the leg on that fisherman’s suplex, but not enough to keep Muirne down.

Mickey kicks out on the two count. Stringer confirms the decision to Muirne Butler who brings the Tornado Tag Team Champion to her feet and sent her into the Legs & Arse corner. The Global Wars co-winner follows hot on the heels of the ladder-fu master, driving a running knee into her gut, tagging in Siobhan before she skips back to the middle of the ring and comes forward to strike Scarborough with another running knee into the gut. Siobhan entered the ring and also made for the centre where she sprinted in and delivered her own running knee to Mickey who slumped down in the corner and fell to a sitting position. Muirne nodded as she saw this, having already made her way back to the middle of the ring and this time when she charged in she left her feet and started to bounce on Mickey’s chest with a bronco buster. As she finished up the move she rolled out of the ring and pulled herself up to her feet on the apron meanwhile Siobhan had followed her partners lead and had landed a bronco buster of her own. Siobhan got back to her feet and began to pull Mickey to her feet, bringing her out of the corner where she scooped her up and bodyslammed her down to the canvas before she headed for the corner and leapt upwards deliver a split legged moonsault straight into Mickey’s body. The Scottish wrestler stayed on top of her and reached for the leg as she went for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Nope, just two! You know, if Siobhan wanted to do that split legged deal on me, I have a gold card. Just saying.

Fair, who had come in to make the save, quickly backed up to her corner as Mickey got her shoulder up. Muirne clapped her hands in the corner, encouraging Siobhan further as she brought Mickey up to her feet, delivering a kesagiri chop to the sides of her neck before she pushed her back against the ropes and sent her across the ring. On the return of the ladder obsessed woman, Siobhan goes low, grabbing hold of Mickey’s leg and used her momentum to send her tumbling across the ring with a dragon screw leg whip. Siobhan waved Mickey back to her feet before she ran across the ring, leaving her feet and sending her back towards the Legs & Arse corner with a headscissors takedown. Scarborough rolled all the way to the ropes and started to use them to pull herself upright only for Siobhan to grab hold of her head and force her through the ropes, sitting Mickey on the middle rope before she made the tag to Muirne and dropped down for a hangman’s neckbreaker. Butler entered the ring and ran the ropes, coming back and delivered a running leg drop to Scarborough’s chest before she rolled over, making the cover and hooking both legs.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: Did you see the velocity she picked up for that leg drop?! It’s gotta feel like a log dropped across Scarborough’s chest there!

Mickey’s shoulder popped up a moment before the three count as Siobhan ran interference to stop Raquel from breaking up the pinfall. Both Siobhan and Raquel left the ring as Butler brought Mickey up to her feet and throw her over her head and into the mat with a release German suplex. Instinctively Mickey rolled to her front and started to rise to her feet only to become the recipient of the Foreign Aid Polish hammer that drove her back down to the mat and allowed Muirne to follow it up with an elbow drop as Mickey rolled to her front; the Ladder Lolita letting out a cry of pain as the move hit. A very large portion of the crowd were cheering loudly for Legs & Arse as Muirne pulled Mickey to her feet and sent her into the ropes; Butler leaving her feet for her dropkick, flailing her arms as she did so and landed awkwardly...getting nowhere near Mickey who had managed to stop her momentum by grabbing hold of the top rope. The Irish wrestler started to rise and as she did, Mickey forced herself forward, flipping over Butler before she could get fully to her feet and bringing her down into a sunset flip pin attempt.

Zack: Sunset flip, that could be all right here!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Do they call those sunset flips, Zack, because part of the move requires you to almost moon people?

Muirne kicks out at the last moment and rolls to her feet, advancing on Mickey only to get surprised by the girl who catches her with a couple of haymakers into the gut before she grabbed hold of her head and fell backwards into facebuster. Both wrestlers rolled away and Mickey started to crawl towards her corner; Raquel stomping her feet and beating her head on the turnbuckle as the Scarborough Fair fans in the crowd start getting louder and louder. Scarborough gets closer and closer to her partner’s outstretched arm only for Muirne to make the tag, bringing Siobhan into the match and she makes a beeline for Mickey, grabbing her ankle and pulling her backwards only for Scarborough to push up on her hands and fire her free foot backwards catching McAdam’s flush on the jaw. As her ankle was dropped Mickey scrabbled on the canvas and dove to make the tag to her partner.

Mai: I think the last place I’d try to hold a member of the Fair back is her oot, as Siobhan just got her dental work checked!

Zack: Mickey’s got the tag, and Raquel’s ready to explode!

Fair entered the ring and charged towards Siobhan, catching her as she rose with a facewashing big boot right in the middle of the ring. As the Scottish wrestler began to get to her feet, Raquel grabbed hold of her and snapped off a quick suplex. Quickly as a flash Siobhan is rising to her feet only to come face to face with a freshly risen Mickey Scarborough who fires off a superkick to her knee before Stringer ushers her back to the corner. While Stringer is dealing with Mickey, Fair hits the ropes and comes back to complete the Elfin knight with the bionic elbow delivered right between McAdam’s eyes. Siobhan falls back to the canvas and Fair runs the ropes once again, springboarding off the middle rope and into a moonsault that she lands right on top of her opponent before she makes the cover, hooking the leg.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Siobhan kicked out, and I’m not sure how she did it! That was a scintillating moonsault, courtesy of Raquel Fair!

Siobhan kicks out of the pinfall attempt and Raquel nods her head, barely paying any attention to the referee’s confirmation of the count and pulls McAdam’s up to her feet and delivered a perfect Falcon Arrow. Fair once more pulled her foe upwards, hooking her head and this time she drove her to the mat with a DDT. Fair rolled away to her feet and waved Siobhan up to her feet, waiting till she got to one knee before she moved in and drove her boot into the side of the Scots head with a shining wizard. McAdams collapsed sideways to the mat and Raquel headed for the neutral corner, waving for the fans to get louder before she leapt upwards in the corner and reclined to lounge across the ropes with a grin on her face. The Tornado Tag Team Champion watched and as Siobhan started to sit upright and get to her knees, Raquel slid off the top rope and threw herself into a handstand, wrapping her legs around Siobhan’s head before she snapped off the headscissors driver, slamming her opponent’s head into the mat. Quickly she rolled McAdams onto her back and made the cover, hooking the leg once more.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: You want to talk about some perfect timing? That was it, and Raquel isn’t happy about it either!

In the nick of time, Muirne makes it into the ring and dived on top of Raquel to break up the pin. Fair glared a hole in her the illegal woman as she retreats to her corner. Shaking her head as the official confirms the count, Fair yanks the legal member of Legs & Arse to her feet and walks her over to the Scarborough Fair corner, where she makes the tag to Mickey. With both of the Tornado Tag Team Champions in the ring they unload five knife edge chops to Siobhan’s chest between them before the pair of them turn her upside down and into a tree of woe position in the corner. The pair then back up to the middle of the ring and in synchronisation come forward; Mickey launching herself into a low angle dropkick, Raquel into a baseball slide and both of them drive their feet into Siobhan’s head. Fair then rolls to the outside and  Mickey frees Siobhan from the corner, pulling her away from the ropes and drops to make the cover.

One…

Two…

...THREEE!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: A skull rattling baseball slide to the dome, but give credit to Siobhan for amazing resiliency!

Mickey looks up at FFW’s head official as she waves off the count thanks to Siobhan’s shoulder coming up at absolute last millisecond - the replay showing there was barely a lick of paint between the referee’s falling hand and the mat as the shoulder came up. Scarborough looked at Stringer disbelievingly as the referee confirmed the count once more and explained just how close it was. Finally Scarborough nodded in acceptance and went to her corner, tagging in Raquel and again both members of the Tornado Tag Team Champions entered the ring and pulled Siobhan to her feet. The pair leaned in close to their opponent and started to scream in her ears only for Mickey to stop suddenly as Siobhan lashed out at Scarborough with an elbow catching right underneath the ribcage. Scarborough reeled away as Raquel’s scream finished and Siobhan spun towards her, breaking the North American’s grip on her hair as she reached for Raquels head and delivered a lungblower. Fair hit McAdam’s knees as she landed on the mat and the impact sent caused her to bounce upwards and fall backwards through the ring ropes to the outside.

Zack: The impact on that sent Raquel out of the ring to the floor, and now CK’s en route to check on her to make sure she’s alright.

Mai: There’s no way to land on the floor, other than your feet, that doesn’t hurt.

Siobhan rolls to her side and makes her way towards Muirne in her corner as Mickey drops off the apron and moves with CK to check on Raquel, helping Fair to her feet and making sure that she’s okay. Raquel nods as she tries to catch her breath, holding her chest before she slides into the ring only for Siobhan to dive and tag Muirne’s hand; Butler enters the ring and charges towards Raquel as the girl pushes up to all fours and drives her boot into the side of her head with a punt kick. Raquel rolls onto her back and Muirne drops down on top of her for the cover.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Senior referee Jennifer Stringer’s waving it off, I thought Muirne had pulled out the win right there! So did this crowd in Circle City!

Stringers waves off this count as Raquel’s leg was draped over the bottom rope; the split screen replay showing that it splayed out and caught it as the official’s hand was coming down for the third time. Muirne stared at the foot for a couple of moments only starting to come to her feet as Raquel began to stir. Fair made it to her knees before Butler went back on the attack, pulling Raquel up to her feet and bending her backwards into a big kiss as she started to set up the A Póg Oíche Mhaith. As the kiss was starting to break Fair seemed to be getting into it as a hand raised to run over Muirne’s hair that resulted in Fair getting shoved away by her opponent who skipped forward with a superkick...that missed Fair entirely as she dropped down to one knee, touching two fingers to her lips for a moment. Muirne brought her foot down as Fair seemed to remember that she was in a match and like an surface to air missile launched herself into the air and delivered a single knee into Muirne’s face causing her to crumple to the mat.

Mai: That’s one stiff knee to the dome for Muirne to eat, but I doubt it’ll interrupt her drinking at all.

Zack: Did you see how Raquel landed though? I think she’s still not recovered from hitting the floor moments ago.

Raquel lands unsteadily on her feet, falling into the ropes where Mickey makes the tag. The slap on her shoulder acts as a starting pistol for Fair who charges across the ring, hitting the ring ropes and springboarding back into a shooting star crossbody that catches the rising Muirne Butler perfectly. As soon as Butler hits the canvas Siobhan, recognising the start of The Flight Path Omega enters the ring and Fair rolls to her feet and goes to meet as Scarborough flies from her perch on the top rope to complete the move with a double foot stomp straight into her opponent’s torso before she falls into the cover; Raquel tying up Siobhan as the pair exchange right hands.

Mai: FLIGHT PATH OMEGA!! Raquel’s got Siobhan tied up too!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Stringer calls for the bell as Muirne’s shoulder comes up two moments too late.

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, the team of Mickey Scarborough and Raquel Fair...THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!!!

Zack: What a breakneck ending to one hell of a match! And the Tornado Tag Champions are still riding high here tonight at Velocity!

Raquel turns away from her opponent and moves towards Mickey, helping her to her feet and hugging her as the referee raises both their hands in the air. The pair hug and celebrate in the ring once more before they turn their attention back to Legs & Arse; Siobhan checking on Muirne who nods that she is okay as she gets to her feet and rests her hands on her knees, wincing in pain. The Fair offer them a handshake before raising their hands in the air, causing another explosion of noise from the crowd.

Zack: Congratulations to the Fair on a hard fought victory, very hard fought! But fans, Future Shock returns Tuesday night on the last stop to Whiplash! Make sure you join us, and we’ll see you in Boston!

Legs & Arse leave the ring, and retreat up the ramp, looking at their opponents with respect as CK joins them in the ring, handing them their Tornado Tag Team Championship belts. As they raise them above their heads, getting another cheer from the crowd before the show begins to fade off the air.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 12:36:40 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: